Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5462 (isolation #200) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5460, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5388, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 5385, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5223, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 5219, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5215, popsofctown wrote:Pine if you didn't want to play to your win condition you shouldn't have replaced back in. Asking to "get away from us fuckers" isn't playing to either win condition. If you are town you should leave some guidance on the unsorted players because while there's lots of consensus on some slots some of them are really murky.
I know it is frustrating that you replaced in to help xyzzy keep the slot full and the mechanics of the game are putting you in deathrow limbo. But if you're really town you can improve your win% by putting in your two cents.
Do you believe Ausuka's claim?
town (bleeding obvtown)
Do you wanna join our team
In post 5372, RadiantCowbells wrote:i'm going to invite you to be a part of our hydra ok
:(
i was just trolling ether

dw afaik we're still inviting you
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5463 (isolation #201) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5461, RadiantCowbells wrote:That was when Pine was flipping scum.

I didn't want to bring you in this to lose it.
???
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5466 (isolation #202) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Oh. Okay then. <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5468 (isolation #203) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5464, RadiantCowbells wrote:We wanted to add no one.

But we needed to prove that we did the action so we picked someone who wouldn't care about taking the loss.

We're probably getting lynched after Pine.
In post 5465, RadiantCowbells wrote:After PP.
What if he flips green, what then? You’d be in the clear in that case?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5472 (isolation #204) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5468, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5464, RadiantCowbells wrote:We wanted to add no one.

But we needed to prove that we did the action so we picked someone who wouldn't care about taking the loss.

We're probably getting lynched after Pine.
In post 5465, RadiantCowbells wrote:After PP.
What if he flips green, what then? You’d be in the clear in that case?
In post 5470, RadiantCowbells wrote:why me fry me etc

can we lynch PP now
RC, do you have no opinion on this? Question can be answered by anyone. Jingle?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5474 (isolation #205) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Just putting it out there, I don’t really see scum!RC killing other hydra over someone confitown like Jingle, because it makes them look bad.

My one concern is wtf happened to Creature? Why did he disappear from this game? Also where is Who and why recruit RC then flake on him, basically?

Still, I think Titus hydra NK is suboptimal for RC hydra.

Hot take: scum is trying to frame them and keep RC hydra around as a potential mislynch. I will double down on this, in the case of a Penguin green flip.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5477 (isolation #206) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I’m still shocked that Pine flipped town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5480 (isolation #207) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I also think Pengin will flip town. He claimed tracker right? So obviously Pine tried to loverize Nom. It’s only because Pine was acting so uberscummy, he tracked him in the first place.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5534 (isolation #208) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5509, ofrhz wrote:Speaking of \o/, why did vedith siteflake :crying:
Again? :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5535 (isolation #209) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5450, xyzzy wrote:
Pine has died and was a town relationships 2-shot cupid.

PLAYERNAMEwelcome to Any Non-Dead Person Can Post In This Mafia Game! you are a member of the
town
, and your role name is
town relationships 2-shot cupid

each night, if one of the users with the top 5 largest number of posts in the Speakeasy thread "Relationships" who isn't a player in the game made a post during that day in the game thread that relates primarily in some way to the personal relationships of a Mafiascum user, you can target two other players. those players will become lovers: if one of them dies, the other will die as well. they will be told that they are lovers, but they will not gain access to any kind of private communication. you can use this ability up to 2 times. if you do not have access to the Speakeasy, I can provide a list of eligible players. I am the sole judge of what constitutes a post about relationships in case there is any ambiguity.

you win when only members of your faction remain, or when nothing can prevent this.

please submit your night actions within 48 hours to do so! failure to do so may cause me to be a little bit sad about it!
Yeah, Penguin’s result makes no sense. He should have tracked Pine to two players, not one. Sorry buddy, guess you’re getting

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5536 (isolation #210) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5451, xyzzy wrote:
Titus, popsofctown, and Tammy have died and were a town hydra recruiter.

PLAYERNAMEwelcome to Any Non-Dead Person Can Post In This Mafia Game! you are a member of the
town
, and your role name is
town hydra recruiter

each night, you can target another person who is not currently a player in the game but who has posted in the game thread. you will become part of a hydra with that player. that person will not have any activity requirements, but they will be able to act on your slot's behalf. there are no restrictions on how you communicate with members of your hydra, and you will not be required to use a hydra account, though you may do so if you prefer.

you win when only members of your faction remain, or when nothing can prevent this.

Who, RadiantCowbells, Creature, and Ether are now a hydra.
While it’s certainly possible that this is a scum hydra recruiter, I don’t see why scum!hydra recruiter kills the the town hydra recruiter. It would seem like self-sabotage for RC hydra to do this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5537 (isolation #211) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5517, ofrhz wrote:oh boy

I do think me spamming this thread is likely to come from town me than scum because idk I just don't post as scum? This follows the same vein of "I don't really obvtown as town but I do obvscum as scum" meta that I have and I haven't really cared to change that thus far. I can oust one secret hydra alt I have thus far that ummm follows the same meta of not really posting as scum, but just look at the last xyzzy game I played in T_T

me yolo'ing as governor (i.e. me asking for the top 5 posters in the u.s. politics thread to post here almost as soon as the game began) is more likely to come from town than scum

idk. if I'm scum here, then I've decided to townread mastina and ausuka because ???

Would you like to look at my recent scumgames? I really do think those would help my case than whatever I say here (in that they would really provide some solid evidence as to me not being a good scum player)

let me think about this some more but this is my initial, unfiltered response
That is a pretty bad kind of meta argument. Why couldn’t scum!you spam to replicate your town game here?

Scum can also tr players. None of this makes you town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5538 (isolation #212) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5526, Jingle wrote:
In post 5480, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I also think Pengin will flip town. He claimed tracker right? So obviously Pine tried to loverize Nom. It’s only because Pine was acting so uberscummy, he tracked him in the first place.
Pine could not have visited a single player. It's an impossible result. If PP is town and telling the truth, scum has a redirector and played said redirector terribly. Teal deer: PP is scum or we have already lost this game.
Yeah I get it. I think Ofrz should be lynched after Penguin. Her meta argument sucks and I don’t believe RC hydra kills Titus hydra. If you’re a scum recruiting hydra, the last thing you want to do is to kill the town recruiting hydra. I still believe that this kill over IC!Jingle points to an RC frame up.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5550 (isolation #213) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5549, Cephrir wrote:hello i was just reading this thread and felt the need to weigh in that you shouldn't assume town wouldn't have two of the same role and in fact should give that idea zero weight, especially in a theme game. as a mod duplicating town roles to see how the town will react is fun and valid

thank u
I’m assuming you’re referring to the two hydra recruiting teams? Yeah agree.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5551 (isolation #214) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@ofrhz, your meta arguments for being town are having the opposite effect and read scummy to me. In contrast, Ausuka and Mastina are just making townie posts, period.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5564 (isolation #215) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5555, Jingle wrote:
In post 5536, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5451, xyzzy wrote:
Titus, popsofctown, and Tammy have died and were a town hydra recruiter.

town
, and your role name is
town hydra recruiter

each night, you can target another person who is not currently a player in the game but who has posted in the game thread. you will become part of a hydra with that player. that person will not have any activity requirements, but they will be able to act on your slot's behalf. there are no restrictions on how you communicate with members of your hydra, and you will not be required to use a hydra account, though you may do so if you prefer.

Who, RadiantCowbells, Creature, and Ether are now a hydra.
While it’s certainly possible that this is a scum hydra recruiter, I don’t see why scum!hydra recruiter kills the the town hydra recruiter. It would seem like self-sabotage for RC hydra to do this.
Nah. This is probably exactly the kill scum RC makes because it’s exactly the kill scum who is not RC makes. There are reasons to think RC town. If RC is scum, frankly, we probably win this tonight.
Alright, well given that RC promised to recruit me and then recruited Ether instead. Why did you think he did this, other than the reason he gave: expecting Pine to flip scum?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5565 (isolation #216) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2109, xyzzy wrote:
Wagonomics has died and was a town 100-person neighbor.

Wagonomicswelcome to Any Non-Dead Person Can Post In This Mafia Game! you are a member of the
town
, and your role name is
town 100-person neighbor

once 100 or more people have posted in the game thread, you will gain access to a neighborhood with one or more other players. that player (or those players) also know that they have this trait, and they do not know any other information about you.

Titus and popsofctown are now a hydra. they may choose a hydra name for themselves if they like, but if they don't, they'll be listed in votecounts as Titus/popsofctown.

Who and RadiantCowbells are now a hydra. they may choose a hydra name for themselves if they like, but if they don't, they'll be listed in votecounts as Who/RadiantCowbells.

votecount 2.011 player voting for mastina (hated)

11 players not voting (EeveeLution Army, ofrhz, Titus/popsofctown, Ausuka, Lavender, nomnomnom, Jingle, Pine, Who/RadiantCowbells, PenguinPower, mastina)

with 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

mod notes: penguinpower you have to tell me what you gave me in supp
In post 2999, xyzzy wrote:
EeveeLution Army has died and was a mafia 100-person neighbor.

mafia
, and your role name is
mafia 100-person neighbor

you know that the other members of the mafia faction are [REDACTED].

you can communicate with the other members of the mafia faction here:

your faction has a factional kill. each night, a member of your faction can target another player. that player will die.

once 100 or more people have posted in the game thread, you will gain access to a neighborhood with one or more other players. that player (or those players) also know that they have this trait, and they do not know any other information about you.

listen, buddy: you gotta get that damn night action in. I expect to see it on my desk nlt 48 hours from now
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5566 (isolation #217) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1603, Creature wrote:
In post 1555, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Hi town!Creature. :)
Hello

We should hydra some time.
Hey missed this. Sure, why not? You have Discord, right?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5567 (isolation #218) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Who, RadiantCowbells, and Creature are now a hydra.
This happened on June 30th. If you ISO Creature, his posting was fluff on the only day he posted since being recruited and has not posted in the game since. In contrast his posting from when he first started posting in the game until June 9th was very clearly town!Creature.

Another thing concerning me is that RC has been kind of weird to me since this day started. I’m not sure why abd whether any of this is relevant.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5568 (isolation #219) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3057, RadiantCowbells wrote:upon further reflection, i believe pine's claim (not alignment) and given that a scum roleblocker is confirmed to exist i don't think we lynch him today

everyone who hasn't claimed needs to claim.
In post 3081, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Why PP over Pine?
it's really simple actually

we're not scum (and if we are we're not the roleblocker)
titus is not scum (and even if she is somehow scum with ausuka she's still not the roleblocker)
Jingle is not scum period

Ausuka i don't think they claim cop as roleblocker and have to explain why they're still alive? plus the reasons i scumread them make sense if they're cop
treating them as clear

Pine while likely scum has a very believable, non-roleblocker role

leftovers
Mastina
PP
Ofhrz (and we can confirm his role)

so like assuming we confirm ofrhz's role the roleblocker can only be mastina or PP unless super super longshot Pine claimed what he did as scum roleblocker
In post 5300, RadiantCowbells wrote:everyone else has supported the consensus of lynching Pine today. he's going after me because i'm the most achievable mislynch and because I will likely be mechanically unlynchable after today.
I don’t think RC makes this post knowing Pine flips town. I still think RC is more likely to be town than scum here. He just sounds too convinced of Pine scum flip.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5601 (isolation #220) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5569, RadiantCowbells wrote:I didn't want to recruit Creature because he had expressed in past games that he was tired of playing town and we had privately discussed that he was tired of his slot being seen as a neon sign trust tell. That's why I wanted you guys to get Northsidegal or someone else who I could count on being motivated to help town in this situation townspewing him.

You guys didn't get NSG and surprise Creature isn't enthusiastic about being used to spew the slot town.
But he was enthusiastic about solving the game initially and even went so far as accusing people who were shitposting of “scumsiding”.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5604 (isolation #221) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1489, Creature wrote:Good thing there are still serious players around.
In post 1570, Creature wrote:I'm the only non-player townsiding here.
In post 1574, Creature wrote:
In post 1463, Jingle wrote:4/5 of the top five posters are actually players? What madness is this?
Spoiler: all but one non-players don't actually care about the game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5606 (isolation #222) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5603, RadiantCowbells wrote:he's salty that i pushed who to recruit him to spew the slot town as opposed to out of respect for his reads or what not.
Why would he be upset about that and where exactly did you “insult” his reads?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5608 (isolation #223) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5605, RadiantCowbells wrote:ok. so what are you going to do about that, ND?
Do about what? I’m not even in the game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5610 (isolation #224) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5607, RadiantCowbells wrote:never insulted his reads. he just didn't appreciate being used as a trust tell.
Why did he never say anything about that in the thread?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5611 (isolation #225) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5609, RadiantCowbells wrote:what i'm saying is that creature said he wouldn't be participating in the game and i can't change that decision.
Yes obviously, whatever you are, it would be a shame if mishandling that decision costs you the game but yeah, it’s not helping.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5614 (isolation #226) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5569, RadiantCowbells wrote:I didn't want to recruit Creature because he had expressed in past games that he was tired of playing town and we had privately discussed that he was tired of his slot being seen as a neon sign trust tell. That's why I wanted you guys to get Northsidegal or someone else who I could count on being motivated to help town in this situation townspewing him.

You guys didn't get NSG and surprise Creature isn't enthusiastic about being used to spew the slot town.
So, you made a really bad decision with recruiting Creature and nsg never even posted in this thread, so there was a clear failure to communicate between you and Creature and the fact is, we really don’t know why he’s not posting unless he actually tells us.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5615 (isolation #227) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5612, RadiantCowbells wrote:idk. on that line of reasoning, why didn't I give him something to say if I am scum lying about it.
You can’t force him to post though. You can’t give him anything to say if he refuses to post.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5618 (isolation #228) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5613, RadiantCowbells wrote:i think it's extremely likely that we're the game losing mislynch regardless of what happens from here.
maybe penguinpower ends up not being the roleblocker and none of this matters but I don't really see our slot not getting lynched tomorrow otherwise.
kinda feel like jingle's trying to lock in our slot for tomorrow by using our explanation of why everyone else is town to say it has to be us as well
So who is scum? Didn’t Jingle ask you to towncase the remaining players or something? I am trying to sort you, which should be obvious but if you’re going to be upset at me for trying to do that, I’ll stop?

But if you’re actually town here, you should want my help, not be mad at me. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5621 (isolation #229) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Look RC, if you want other players in this game to take anything I say about you seriously, it won’t happen unless it’s clear I’m honestly trying to sort you. No one is going to listen to a cheerleader. You might like me better if I did that but that would be entirely useless to you in this game.

If you’re town here, let me help you to prove it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5623 (isolation #230) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5619, RadiantCowbells wrote:nancy we're recruiting you i don't see the point in trying to explain to you why we're town when you're gonna know that anyway.
What I say now, is more helpful to you since I can be counted on to be unbiased. Yes, it will obviously help ME to know but can I help others know what I know? And once you recruit me, my word is obviously less reliable, so the more I can accurately parse you beforehand, the better it is and the more credibility my opinions will have after the fact.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5624 (isolation #231) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5620, RadiantCowbells wrote:like, unless you changed your mind on that b/c you think we're scum, you can read our hydra pt yourself.
I think there is a lot that is town indicative but no, I can’t say rn I’m confident about that. That’s why I asked you who you think is scum and your other reads on the playerlist, because what it obviously comes down to, like it did in YGM, who was not who was scum but the least towniest. That’s what I and everyone left who’s town, is trying to determine.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5633 (isolation #232) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5532, ofrhz wrote:What did you think was towny about the Who/RC slot?
I will say this much, with such a strong presence as I have had in this game, I very much doubt I could ever possibly successfully replicate that as scum, so if my posting continues the way it has been so far in this game, when RC recruits me, you should probably townlock that slot. If anything about my posting in this game were to suddenly seem off, it would then probably mean I got recruited into a scumslot.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5638 (isolation #233) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Well that game definitely affected how I responded to questions on reading you, like Titus’ BoP question but you’ve been actively solving and you’re not doing that weird ongoing AtE thing but I obviously couldn’t say that until now. Your reactions here seem natural, not like you’re trying to manipulate the gamestate. If I seriously thought you were scum in this, I would be adamantly opposed to your recruiting me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5640 (isolation #234) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5639, Creature wrote:Yawn man, what has this game become?
So, you and RC didn’t see eye to eye and that’s why you haven’t posted too much game-related content since June 9th?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5644 (isolation #235) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I really like this role: Hydra recruiter. I hope it gets used a lot more in games.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5651 (isolation #236) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5650, mastina wrote:
In post 5649, RadiantCowbells wrote:Wait
Mastina
Why are you clearing our slot?
Because stuff.
Gut.
Your posting has, game-wide, looked town.
Your role is one I don't think is scum; I think it's a role which could THEORETICALLY be a scum role but IN ACTUALITY is just town.
Your counterpart was killed and that's a move less likely to come from you as scum because it allows for the "one scum, one town" narrative to frame you.
You have looked town the entire game.
Ausuka and ofhrz have looked scum the entire game.
Ausuka's role looks like a fakeclaim, ofhrz's role looks like a scum role.

Why
wouldn't
I be clearing your slot?
Paranoia?
Fuck paranoia. You're town.
Mastina’s definitely town and glad to know she will also be reading me correctly after RC recruits me. I agree, like I’ve already pointed out, it’s beyond stupid for scum!RC to kill Titus hydra and reads like a total RC frame up.

RC has been 180 degrees different here than in GS but for obvious reasons, any attempt to cement my tr on him by even the most veiled attempt to contrast his play here with THAT game, could have been problematic and if you read GS, you’d know why.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5671 (isolation #237) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5665, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think your reasons for clearing ofhrz and mastina are trash but it's your loss not mine.

Can we get to 125
Especially if Penguin flips scum, because wasn’t all that spamposting to help him?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5675 (isolation #238) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5674, Oversoul wrote:VOTE: Mastina
We aren’t lynching Mastina today who is probably town anyway. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5678 (isolation #239) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5677, Oversoul wrote:Actually.

It might be [Jingle/Asuka, PenguinPower] based on wagon analysis.
Isn’t Jingle IC?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5680 (isolation #240) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1531, Wagonomics wrote:Jingle is in fact a literal IC

he's IC'd in the neighborhood via the mod lol

also, for some reason ELA is in the hood, which... did he ever mention that?
Jingle is confirmed IC.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5684 (isolation #241) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5681, Oversoul wrote:I don’t know, I’m not playing this game. :lol:

If that’s the case then Asuka has to be scum. There’s no way that Day 1 lynch was entirely town pushed. That leaves Mastina and PenguinPower. Although, Who’s role, if it is loverizer, is insanely scummy.

Pedit: I was right about PenguinPower!?
No who is hydra recruiter, loverizer was Pine’s role. Ausuka is sounding different here than in Normal but I don’t know if that means anything.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5688 (isolation #242) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Jingle once RC recruits me, would you be able to tell if my play is similar to my play on here prior? Because I think I would have one helluva time trying to pull that off as scum. And if Ofrhz is scum here and we’re town, I’d definitely not going to be okay with us getting mislynched because you’re okay losing to someone. So rn, I don’t know anything more than you but I will be V/LA from Tuesday to next Monday, so if the day doesn’t end before Monday, RC had better recruit someone else.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5766 (isolation #243) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5765, RadiantCowbells wrote:would you be a polite gentlepenguin and hammer
Your new title. lmfao
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6016 (isolation #244) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5967, the worst wrote:guys I just worked out who teh scumz are
Please tell us.

Here’s your chance to do what you were prevented from doing in HP. Make us proud, duck. <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6017 (isolation #245) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6013, Oversoul wrote:Why are you like this
@Bitmap, please stop spamming. This game is hard to read enough as it is.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6019 (isolation #246) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5799, RadiantCowbells wrote:pretty sure we're gonna add bitmap so that if town loses because of him he's part of the loss.

might still add nancy drew, idk.
After Ether, I honestly thought you might but I’m so relieved I no longer have to parse you but I’m not at all surprised that my tr on you wound up being correct. Now that I have some insight into your scumtells via GS, I feel pretty confident you will never fool me again.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6020 (isolation #247) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6019, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5799, RadiantCowbells wrote:pretty sure we're gonna add bitmap so that if town loses because of him he's part of the loss.

might still add nancy drew, idk.
After Ether, I honestly thought you might but I’m so relieved I no longer have to parse you but I’m not at all surprised that my tr on you wound up being correct. Now that I have some insight into your scumtells via GS, I feel pretty confident you will never fool me again.
Eta: add bitmap.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6021 (isolation #248) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6018, the worst wrote:
In post 6016, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5967, the worst wrote:guys I just worked out who teh scumz are
Please tell us.

Here’s your chance to do what you were prevented from doing in HP. Make us proud, duck. <3
uhhh I forgot sorry
:(

Well my reads haven’t really changed since before Penguin lynch, other than the slight RC paranoia I had before being recruited.

So, still think Ausuka is very different here than in Normal where she was obvscum.

So that’s where I’m at rn.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6022 (isolation #249) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

What makes me sad is I can no longer alt/hydra post - not even from my ND 39 Stealth hydra with my ND and ND 99 accounts. Life is so unfair. :cry:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6031 (isolation #250) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Shit! Sorry Xyzzy, please don’t modkill me. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6032 (isolation #251) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@mod please delete 6029

Fuck, sorry. Ah
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6060 (isolation #252) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@mod, I will be V/LA until Tuesday July 16th at the earliest - Friday July 19th at the latest
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6469 (isolation #253) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Hi, just got back and really really sick with the flu. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6501 (isolation #254) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6494, the worst wrote:
In post 6485, Creature wrote:
In post 6484, Ankamius wrote:
In post 6464, the worst wrote:Dannflor I'm your biggest fan
that is a tiny fan
but I appreciate the pun :P

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6521 (isolation #255) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6514, Bitmap wrote:
In post 6513, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Chennisden

I found scum guys
Can you stop throwing and vote RC please?
You do realize that you’re votes don’t actually count, right? :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6527 (isolation #256) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6520, Ankamius wrote:Chenn do you want to be known forevermore as the person that refused to vote scum in a game you weren't formally in?

I didn't think so
:lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6605 (isolation #257) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6584, xyzzy wrote:
ofrhz has died and was a town us politics 1-shot governor.

town
, and your role name is
town us politics 1-shot governor

once during the game during the day, if one of the users with the top 5 largest number of posts in the Speakeasy thread "us politics" who isn't a player in the game made a post during that day in the game thread that relates primarily in some way to a current political issue in the United States, you can activate a governor ability by messaging me with your intentions to do so. at the end of the day, as long as a player other than yourself would be lynched, they instead will not be. if you do not have access to the Speakeasy, I can provide a list of eligible players. I am the sole judge of what constitutes a post about US politics in case there is any ambiguity. you can send me conditional governor ability activations (e.g., "if this player is lynched, activate my governor ability today," or "if these two players are both voting for the player who is lynched, activate my governor ability") if you are unsure if you will have time to respond to a possible lynch, and I do not guarantee that you will have time to send me a message before the end of the day -- I will always end the day as soon as possible once the day ends.

mastina, town 25-person hated, and Ausuka, town prime/square/triangular cop, are endgamed. PenguinPower, EeveeLution Army, Who, RadiantCowbells, Creature, Ether, and Nancy Drew 39 (mafia roleblocker hydra recruiter), win the game.
Wow, we thought there was still one day left. We were going to recruit you Ank.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6612 (isolation #258) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Ah so no parity.

Thanks RC <3

Winning with scum!you is a dream come true. :)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6620 (isolation #259) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6609, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 6607, RadiantCowbells wrote:nom i kinda get the impression you're resolved to call me scum and not try to read me and that makes me sad.
The main reason I had to call you scum was primarely because of Who's play.

I read people and you exploited my weakness which skewed my thoughts but
I think I have a good idea, after this game, of the difference between town!you and scum!you
. We'll see how that works out in our next game. But I'm never really deathtunneling people. If anything I reassess too much :P
I really wouldn’t be too sure of that. I really believed I was being recruited by a town hydra and this was after losing GS to him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6635 (isolation #260) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6616, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 6612, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Ah so no parity.

Thanks RC <3

Winning with scum!you is a dream come true. :)
hahahahaha
In post 129, Tammy wrote:I think my favorite part is Nancy very loudly proclaiming she wouldn’t be able to keep up the same level of Analysis and posting if recruited into a scum slot. Gets recruited into hydra, goes v/la, no one bats an eye.
But I actually WAS V/LA and afk for about a week and then I got the flu.

My point was that I had been so transparently townie, I honestly didn’t think I could could suddenly replicate that as scum. As I already said, I really thought I was being recruited into a TOWN hydra.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6644 (isolation #261) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6623, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 6620, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6607, RadiantCowbells wrote:nom i kinda get the impression you're resolved to call me scum and not try to read me and that makes me sad.

I think I have a good idea, after this game, of the difference between town!you and scum!you
. We'll see how that works out in our next game. But I'm never really deathtunneling people. If anything I reassess too much :P
I really wouldn’t be too sure of that. I really believed I was being recruited by a town hydra and this was after losing GS to him.
Well yeah.

I told you that your reads were primarely centered because of how people responded to you in a game where nobody should even care about your presence, and I was right :P

I'm sorry for being harsh but it kinda annoyed me at the time because I knew that analysis was wrong so yeah.
No you’re wrong, had RC not recruited me and say recruited Bitmap, I would have definitely sr him for that. Because I figured scum!RC wouldn’t want to recruit me ever but 100% town!RC would have.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6647 (isolation #262) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6639, xyzzy wrote:also congrats to Ether on winning this game without ever posting while being a player. the true MVP
+1

:lol: :lol: :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6653 (isolation #263) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6646, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 6644, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6623, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 6620, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Well yeah.

I told you that your reads were primarely centered because of how people responded to you in a game where nobody should even care about your presence, and I was right :P

I'm sorry for being harsh but it kinda annoyed me at the time because I knew that analysis was wrong so yeah.
No you’re wrong, had RC not recruited me and say recruited Bitmap, I would have definitely sr him for that. Because I figured scum!RC wouldn’t want to recruit me ever but 100% town!RC would have.
it's ok to be wrong Nancy :P
Because of how badly I sucked in Undertale, so I couldn’t imagine scum!RC recruiting me after that. I was really shocked to find out I was scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6657 (isolation #264) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Anyway, it says right in the scum PT that RC was planning to recruit me, before he could have possibly had any idea of my being future V/LA, so anyone who is seriously thinking that played a role, just needs to read the scum PT to be disabused of that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6662 (isolation #265) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

The only thing that made me suspicious is the same thing that did Fire. RC saying Creature was offended that he was being recruited for being obvtown rather than reads.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6669 (isolation #266) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6662, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:The only thing that made me suspicious is the same thing that did Fire. RC saying Creature was offended that he was being recruited for being obvtown rather than reads.
But what makes it even funnier, is Pops pushed the Creature recruit over me. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6670 (isolation #267) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6666, chennisden wrote:RAS would've caught you and completely destroyed you

Just letting ya know
RAS or ASS? lmfao
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6676 (isolation #268) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Before this game, Mastina had a perfect BoP on me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6678 (isolation #269) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@mod, can we get access to dead thread?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6683 (isolation #270) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Hey @Ank, RC saved you from being part of losing town, since you were the last recruit.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6684 (isolation #271) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6683, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Hey @Ank, RC saved you from being part of losing town, since you were the last recruit.
of Pops/Titus/Tammy hydra
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6693 (isolation #272) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6690, popsofctown wrote:dw the game was actually lost by the time the recruit was submitted so you wouldn't have made us lose ankamius

also we should have been modkilled anyway cause I'm a Titus alt
No of course not but the point is, she still would have lost had you been successful.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6697 (isolation #273) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6692, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh and uh I got a lot of shit from Tammy for not being towny and getting townread but like. I can be Towny by play to infinity and it's not going to matter when people know I'm good as scum. How towny I play is essentially irrelevant so there's not much point in trying to be towny. I played to win via the roleblocker spec and no efforting at the correct points as scum doesn't really interfere with that win condition. Just because it seems obvious that I'm scum from spoiled dead and it feels like everyone else should scumread me knowing what you know, doesn't mean I'm scummy in the context of the game.

If you're implying that somehow I'm leveraging [being me] to be an advantage rather than a disadvantage as scum via [people being too scared of earning my ire by scumreading me] that's really not how being a notorious scum player works. Also I've never held someone correctly scumreading me against them and I've spent years encouraging people to actually put the effort in to learn to read me which they largely haven't.
Your play here was 180 degrees different than in GS. I think that’s what stumped me the most.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6699 (isolation #274) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Also, nothing really off about your reads or play either. Like in GS you pushed nonsense like Maria venge and Titus reveal. Where as I really did expect Pine to flip scum, so I could see town!you making the exact same reads.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6734 (isolation #275) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6722, Wagonomics wrote:
In post 670, DrewVa wrote:
In post 616, Wagonomics wrote:You're just a pretty cool cat

Spoiler:
In post 6029, Arkham Asylum wrote:
In post 6023, Creature wrote:
In post 5929, xyzzy wrote:Who, RadiantCowbells, Creature, Ether, and Nancy Drew 39 are now a hydra.
Yey welcome Nacy
<3

You did say you wanted to hydra. We can also do a real hydra sometime. 39 Creatures and counting? :P
Sorry xyzzy about the frequency of Nancy posting from hydras that include me, but I think it's safe to say these are all easily Nancy and none of them are particularly game-related.
Well, it’s a rare game I don’t hydra slip in. I am less likely to do that with alts since I switch up the formatting. I also realized it’s a lot less stressful not playing several games in more than one account at a time.

I almost found this out the hard way in Heroes and in a couple where I almost PT slipped.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6735 (isolation #276) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Also Krazy, you’re in many of my hydras. I’ve actually lost count now, exactly how many. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6808 (isolation #277) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Basing reads on good/bad play is seriously dumb, yet people continue to do that, game after game. Experienced scum effectively know how to sidestep through all of that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6812 (isolation #278) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Thanks @Xyzzy for modding.

I think hydra recruiter is like the best role ever but you could give it maybe a 1-shot bp or have roles with rolestop, or just like have more than two of them?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”