Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Kovara »

RULES (please, please, please, read these)
*shamelessly stolen from StrangerCoug and modified*
  • 1. This is a semi-open setup.

2. The preferred voting method is to put vote tags around the player's name, but I will still accept the old method of bolding the word "vote" followed by said player's name, e.g. VOTE: Antiheroor
    Vote: Antihero
    . As long as I can tell to whom you are referring, spelling does not count and I will accept abbreviated or otherwise shortened forms of the name of the vote's recipient. If you want to change your vote, it would be cool if you unvoted first, but you don't have to. You may also VOTE: No Lynch, unvoted the same way as before.

3. A majority of votes is required for a lynch, even at deadline. Once a lynch has been decided, it is final and further votes and unvotes do not count for the current day. If deadline is reached with no player having enough votes for a lynch, the day ends in an automatic No Lynch.

4. Days 1 has an 18 day deadline, and subsequent days have 14 day deadlines. I reserve the right to extend this deadline, but play like I won't (because I probably won't).

5. No posting after you're dead. Period. None. That also means no posting in twilight if you're the one who was lynched (everyone else can talk). Any postmortem posts will be deleted. When you die, I'll give you a link to the dead QT and you can vent your frustrations there.

6. Don't be a (too much of a) jackass. Please, let's keep the lynching and killing of each other from becoming personal.

7. You may post in any color that can be easily read against the forum background other than
    dark red
    . That color is mine.

8. Unless you're the moderator (that's me), please do not delete or edit any posts in this thread.

9. You are not allowed to discuss this game outside of the thread unless I tell you otherwise, nor are you allowed to discuss other ongoing games in this thread. This one is a big deal to me, just don't do it. I don't care if you're dead in that game or you think it won't affect the outcome of that game; no making references to ongoing games (vague or otherwise).

10. Do not quote or pretend to quote any private communication, either from me or from anyone else you are allowed to talk with at night. You are allowed to paraphrase, but you are not allowed to plagiarize. If in doubt as to your paraphrase's legality, PM me with the wording you want to use.

10a. No private communication without my explicit permission. PERIOD. You can talk in the QT's I give you, that's it.

11. I will issue a prod to any player that does not post for 48 hours without notifying me of his or her absence. (I'm sorry, but I do not check the V/LA thread. If you do not tell me to do so, neither will I check your signature.) If you are prodded, you will have 48 hours from the time of submission to post in thread. Failure to do so may result in replacement. Keep in mind that I have the board time down to the second. I will only prod the same player twice—after that, he or she must post every 48 hours to ensure that he or she remains in the game.

12. I am not God. If I make any mistakes whatsoever, please let me know.

12a. That said, I am God. I have the last word. That means if I eject you or modkill you, DON'T MAKE ANY MORE POSTS IN THIS THREAD. I don't care if you agree with my decision or not. If you want to rage about it, write me a PM or take it up with a list mod.

13. Please don't fish for modkills (just one of my personal pet peeves). I'm going to be really annoyed if I see someone saying "OMG, Player A made one word dark red, MODKILLZZ."

14. I'd love for everyone to play the game to completion, but if you get hopelessly behind, get sick, or fall into a giant chasm of doom, please feel free to request replacement. I'm not going to blacklist you, or talk about you behind your back, or give you a glare every time I see you.

15. Speaking of blacklists, I don't have one of those, and I intend on keeping it that way.

16. The most important rule of all, saved for last for what I think is a very good reason: This is a game. HAVE FUN! Enjoy! And good luck!
Last edited by Antihero on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am
king
of the pridelands, hear me ROAR!
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:46 pm

Post by Kovara »

In post 2, shos wrote:Hi yall im superbetter than uz lolwut

^egopost?
Don't you know? I am the king. THE KING... or, I will be one day! I'm gonna rule over the pridelands and be the bestest lion out there! but uh... I think the lack of PM's might be part of the mechanic? You usually get a PM... right? isn't that how this thing works?
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:35 pm

Post by Kovara »

Hey, that's not nice :(
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:41 pm

Post by Kovara »

Mister, are you drunk?

Pedit: Hi!
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:20 pm

Post by Kovara »

No, I just constantly have this page open and I don't always refresh
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:35 pm

Post by Kovara »

Though I don't see any town-block happening unless I'm the one who's in charge of it
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Kovara »

hehehhe

My post is a rulez post told you all I am king!

I... don't know what to do with the police, and I don't think we should try and waste time killing them
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Kovara »

well, uhm that answers that!

annyyywayyyy...

VOTE: LLD

I have a theory, A THEORY, but I don't know if I should share it... I'm kinda scared and my daddy says to not share things with strangers
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Kovara »

In post 55, Garmr wrote:
In post 50, Kovara wrote:well, uhm that answers that!

annyyywayyyy...

VOTE: LLD

I have a theory, A THEORY, but I don't know if I should share it... I'm kinda scared and my daddy says to not share things with strangers

Are you voting LLD because of this theory or is it something separate(Like a rvs)?
I am voting her because of the theory... kinda?

it's kinda a stupid theory anyway, though...

QUESTION:
what is everyone's favorite role/alignment?

mines Vanilla town!
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:01 am

Post by Kovara »

Maybe.

Do not question Royalty!
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:26 am

Post by Kovara »

Ha!

Some Australian wildcat isn't going to scare me!
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:34 am

Post by Kovara »

Dogs don't scare me either!

I warm up my hunting skills chasing Hyena's every morning. I'm a fearless warrior and a natural Hunter, Daddy's said so himself!
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:36 am

Post by Kovara »

In post 71, dopog wrote:
vote: mtd

Hi
answer my question, or I'll eat you
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Kovara »

Why do people feel the need to ignore me? I may be just a cub but I have a loud roar and I'm not afraid to use it!
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:21 am

Post by Kovara »

No!

you didn't answer my question
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Kovara »

In post 84, dopog wrote:like even if it's jokey stubborn that's not great Kovara
Why isn't it?
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:39 am

Post by Kovara »

That isn't at all surprising, though!

VOTE: Dopog

You are making this cub abandon all kinds of fun, makes me sad
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by Kovara »

In post 48, Antihero wrote:
In post 47, MTD wrote:Can the detectives be lynched/nightkilled? After all, they aren't town, and we don't really know if they play against town...
No, the detectives cannot be lynched or nightkilled.
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by Kovara »

I think I do like Grey's vote, though. would make for a good second choice
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:07 pm

Post by Kovara »

In post 95, shos wrote:guys, does your role pm 'suggest' that we are all town, someway? like, that we all have the same goal?
Rrrrar, rrraarrr, rrrar....

No, mine states that I don't know the motives of the people around me... Much like the sample PM on the first page? gut reaction is you just scum-claimed but... you aren't that dumb
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:32 pm

Post by Kovara »

How the fuck is that fishing?
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:48 pm

Post by Kovara »

GreyICE- I feel like he's seen through my play easily, and knows what I'm doing despite my gimmick. His vote, as well as his response to my question was pretty good, and I actually like the U-pick response because it's like he knows exactly where I was going with my question (and I was gonna use the answers to pseudo scumhunt, but w/e)
Garmr- town who is trolling

MTD- Unsure, I liked his response, and I don't think scum would have admitted to liking scum in any circumstance especially someone who is new to the game and he has been pretty inquisitive, trying to see the motivation behind what I am doing (though he can't, don't think he's skilled enough to see past my trollishness?) though, something about him reads passive aggressive and I don't like it
shos- don't feel enough from him, though that one post gave a pretty insane gut reaction and he like, hammered me so :/

He isn't dumb, though and having this kind of play as scum is kinda... not great

Dessew- has the galls to question my motives when he's done fuckall so far, and question how I am moving the game past RVS (uh.. questions on someone's fav role was once a popular way of doing so?) without really doing anything himself. looking for a reason to get on a wagon, scum.
Nobody Special- weird, and should prolly be in the null category, but his reaction to me wanting attention is weird
Dopog- I don't like his reluctance to answer a simple question, overly paranoid as if he is scared that I might use this information against him... something that is almost exclusive to scum and has been reactive thus far. very likely scum

Lady Lambdadelta- No post, no read
zMuffinMan- No post, No read
PrivateI- Not enough posts for a read
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:51 pm

Post by Kovara »

It was a troll-theory of LLD and Grey being scum together because of their relationship.

though, screw you guys, I was actually going to have fun with this gimmick thing and not ever get out of character, but I wasn't expecting the quick lynch :/

I'm off to bed, I guess
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:01 am

Post by Kovara »

In post 103, Kovara wrote:Garmr- town who is trolling
this is also pretty clearly his town-meta, and I was amused with his answer
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:05 am

Post by Kovara »

Oh

Dessew's tone has changed drastically since having received his role PM. when he didn't know his role, he was a tad trollish and was a little loose, upon learning what his role is, he suddenly pick up a allergy to those exact same things he was doing pre-role.

scum points

Sho tone has stayed consistent pre and post PM which, I think is indicative that he knew just as much about everyone else then as he does now which means probably town, and that the gut-reaction thing I had is just that
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:06 am

Post by Kovara »

In post 107, MTD wrote:
In post 103, Kovara wrote: and he like, hammered me so :/
[quote="In post 104, Kovara" but I wasn't expecting the quick lynch :/
What are you talking about? How is 4 people voting you a lynch?[/quote]
When you're being chased by a herd scared Stags, number is irrelevant and you sometimes miscount. It also isn't my fault other cubs hate me :/
In post 114, Garmr wrote:
In post 103, Kovara wrote: Garmr- town who is trolling
I don't always troll but I like to have a little fun like this game through I am scum hunting at the same time.
In post 105, Kovara wrote:
kovara can I ask a couple of questions?

1A-This have fun attitude is something I been recently slipping into my games and we never played a game today so i'm curious did you meta me.

1B- If yes to A what made you meta me than say some other players?

2-You were no where near a lynch with 4 votes, I am guessing 11 players is 6 votes making you L-2. What made you think you were quick lynched?

3-What was it in the timing that made you feel like it was best to spill your guts on the troll theory on?
No, I did not meta you. I've tried to make it pretty obvious that I'm an alt with my knowledge of people regardless this being my first game.

second question, see above

third, the fact that I thought that I was lynched...?
In post 128, dopog wrote:Hiya : )

So umm @Kovara?
It's not great because, sure you may be asking a question to get out of rvs, but pushing people to answer your "question" or else seems as if you're just asking questions for questions sake!
I was not trying to kill your fun [ sorry if? I actually did : ( ] just, thought it was pretty scummy to jokingly go "guys they're not answering my questions!" because there can't be THAT much purpose behind that question....

Serious question- how much experience do you have with forum mafia?
ohmaigod you're... you... you totally missed the point of that post :/ and did you even read the reads I was able to form?

there was a fair amount of purpose behind my question

one year here, two more offsite
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:12 am

Post by Kovara »

In post 107, MTD wrote:
In post 103, Kovara wrote: and he like, hammered me so :/
In post 104, Kovara wrote: but I wasn't expecting the quick lynch :/
What are you talking about? How is 4 people voting you a lynch?
When you're being chased by a herd scared Stags, number is irrelevant and you sometimes miscount. It also isn't my fault other cubs hate me :/
In post 114, Garmr wrote:
In post 103, Kovara wrote: Garmr- town who is trolling
I don't always troll but I like to have a little fun like this game through I am scum hunting at the same time.
In post 105, Kovara wrote:
kovara can I ask a couple of questions?

1A-This have fun attitude is something I been recently slipping into my games and we never played a game today so i'm curious did you meta me.

1B- If yes to A what made you meta me than say some other players?

2-You were no where near a lynch with 4 votes, I am guessing 11 players is 6 votes making you L-2. What made you think you were quick lynched?

3-What was it in the timing that made you feel like it was best to spill your guts on the troll theory on?
No, I did not meta you. I've tried to make it pretty obvious that I'm an alt with my knowledge of people regardless this being my first game.

second question, see above

third, the fact that I thought that I was lynched...?

sweet.. jesus, that quote fail... anywho, fixed
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Kovara »

In post 143, Dessew wrote:
In post 101, Kovara wrote:How the fuck is that fishing?
In post 97, Kovara wrote:
In post 95, shos wrote:guys, does your role pm 'suggest' that we are all town, someway? like, that we all have the same goal?
Rrrrar, rrraarrr, rrrar....

No, mine states that I don't know the motives of the people around me... Much like the sample PM on the first page? gut reaction is you just scum-claimed but... you aren't that dumb
I read this post like this: "hmm, I'll just answer this question which is quite townish to answer and was just answered by someone else."
Is your read the same on shos as after the "hammer"?

Will post more later today.
Is there a language barrier?

I'm sorry you can't understand my liony speak, and my liony way of calling someone stupid, and that you can't understand that I think sho's is a good guy who is scared that I might eat him
In post 149, Dessew wrote:
In post 146, GreyICE wrote:Oh my gawd

I really do suck!

Wait... no, I don't.

Dessew, why are you not voting for muffin?
Because I'm slow, I guess, and thus I don't really get why there's a wagon on Muffin. Feel free to explain it.

Anyway, I think that Kovara is a good enough scum candidate. There's nothing wrong with role-playing/joking to some extent in general, but I think his was distracting town way too much. The hammer scene looks fake, and there's #97.

I have several townreads as we are: MTD, Private, shos and Garmr all seem reasonable townish. I could make cases here, but that would basically be quoting there ISO.

NS is strange, is he always like this?
But I have done more work than you, that's no fair! I need to play, to ya' know and I at least got people to react! and you're just being a dirty, dirty scavenger taking advantage of what I've created...

you're a... You're a Vulture!

and you had no problems with trolling and causing a scene before you got your role, making it harder for people who wanted to figure out if people are good or bad based on how they react before and after they get a role... you vulture you
In post 155, MTD wrote:just curious: was anyone trying to vote Antihero last VC? If not, we might want to test that /justincase
Can anyone please explain to a dumb newbie, why muffin should be lynched? As it is I think he is town, simply because that wagon grew much too fast.
nofuckthat

I'm Partial to that wagon, but I think if he were a good guy, he would react alot more than he is now but...
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by Kovara »

(if anyone hasn't noticed, Dessew and Dopog are both obviously scum)
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:58 pm

Post by Kovara »

In post 165, MTD wrote:Also he made pretty stupid cases on Dessew and dopog, that are illogical at best.
(does not have a case on Dopog)

not one that is visible at least, for all you know I could be thinking he is bad because he is a dog and I am a cat and we are always fighting!

this does prove, though that you aren't really reading my posts and are assuming that I have actually made cases

I don't really even have one presented on Dessew, but hey what I do have is top notch!
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:13 pm

Post by Kovara »

In post 157, Kovara wrote:But I have done more work than you, that's no fair! I need to play, to ya' know and I at least got people to react! and you're just being a dirty, dirty scavenger taking advantage of what I've created...

you're a... You're a Vulture!

and you had no problems with trolling and causing a scene before you got your role, making it harder for people who wanted to figure out if people are good or bad based on how they react before and after they get a role... you vulture you
and, because none of you don't seem to have the ability to figure out that this is me, making a case, while trying to stay in character. Can't figure out what exactly is wrong, unless it's spelled out for you all

He has accused me of distracting people with my trolling and non-nonsensical role playing (which this account is supposed to be, anyway) and doing it for the sake of making noise. He doesn't explain why it's scummy over anti-town. He's attacked the first person TO make content, TO cause people to do something in this game, and something that a whole lot of people have done in the past anyway (RQS anybody?)

He hasn't done any work at all, all he's done is take advantage of my attempt to get people talking.

Reactive VS proactive

he's acting like a scavenger, preying on carcasses or (what he seems to think) is easy as fuck prey

He's accused me of not doing anything, but he hasn't done anything either

and, the most important thing, probably, is his change of attitude before and after getting a role PM. Peoples attitudes change from when they are uninformed majority, to informed minority. Because everyone started out as uninformed, the attitude changes would have been that much more noticeable for those who have drawn scum.

My question was to figure out what people liked, and draw a conclusion to preferred role, to how people change in receiving their role. If they had received a role that they like, they would have been more loose, and outgoing and if they had gotten a role that they don't like, then I would look at the reverse

and, even if I didn't get everyone to tell me what they did, and did like their reaction to my question would have some tells that I could sift through to help figure out what their alignment is
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:05 am

Post by Kovara »

In post 233, PrivateI wrote:I'm actually getting sold on GreyICE's "tell". It's something that I've seen, and quite honestly, done in off-site games. Is it conclusive? No.

With that in mind, and with the promise of future, more in-depth examinations of Muffin and shos specifically,

VOTE: Muffin
another vulture!
In post 236, Dessew wrote:The wagon on Muffin makes sense to me now, with these explanations both from Greyice and Lambdadelta told. I'm posting from my phone, and I won't look up the votes now, if it's L-1, consider this to be an
intent to hammer
. I still don't like Korava, but we have time for that.

Shos: have you tried unvoting?

so many uncublike words running through my head
In post 245, shos wrote:
In post 228, shos wrote: for example, I now kinda think that you are a third party jester. that is precisely the tell that you said only mafia do. and you..you fit to TWO possible third parties by now - a lyncher for Muffin, and a jester; I don't see how you're going up town and muffin's scum.
Also..
that doesn't work because you stated it after he explained it you silly lion you
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:18 am

Post by Kovara »

I am also not at all fond of lynching anyone before the (what I assume to be) the major mechanic gets to come into play. I think cops are a pro-town faction, kinda

and, all I see is a flailing muffin, and I'm not really fond of most of his scum-tells at all. like, honestly, I think LLD's scum-muffin points are more alluring than Grey's one

Privates vote, and Dessew's vote in spirit are really turning me off
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:25 am

Post by Kovara »

In post 188, Garmr wrote:
In post 178, Kovara wrote:-quote snip-

But that preferred role thing has a lot of flaws in it. First off it depends on personality type some people the alignment doesn't really effect them much, others would get nervous that they would fuck up their start, people would known what you were trying to do and played around it, hell those are the variables I could come up with in my head. The better bet would of been to ask a series of question that slightly link to each other for more information.

Also you seem to attacking at low hanging fruit which isn't the lion way your more like a hyena going after a injured lambs
I'm no... I'm no Hyena :(

and, they could very well be huge wolves pretending to be injured lambs!

and, I only like to chase bad guys and none of the strong players seem like such except for maybe muffin but he has more than enough heat coming his way, he doesn't need more
In post 177, Kovara wrote:
In post 165, MTD wrote:Also he made pretty stupid cases on Dessew and dopog, that are illogical at best.

not one that is visible at least, for all you know I could be thinking he is bad because he is a dog and I am a cat and we are always fighting!

this does prove, though that you aren't really reading my posts and are assuming that I have actually made cases

I don't really even have one presented on Dessew, but hey what I do have is top notch!
In post 103, Kovara wrote:Dopog- I don't like his reluctance to answer a simple question, overly paranoid as if he is scared that I might use this information against him... something that is almost exclusive to scum and has been reactive thus far. very likely scum
This can be taken as a small case but the point is you do think depog is scum why say I didn't make a case on depog when you obviously commented on him?
because an off comment does not make a case, especially one that is done from a reads list?
In post 189, dopog wrote:
Kovara - I dunno what to say. If you're gonna call me scum based off a response to a question and not even give thought to why I wouldn't answer it + respond to it like that then it kinda demotivates....
Like I really dunno what to say to that - it looks like you've gone auto-scum on me and quite frankly that sux because I have reasons for doing what I do and you're not even thinking bout them.
and you're going to talk to me like I'm maybe town while thinking I'm scum?
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:34 am

Post by Kovara »

In post 188, Garmr wrote:
In post 178, Kovara wrote:-quote snip-

But that preferred role thing has a lot of flaws in it. First off it depends on personality type some people the alignment doesn't really effect them much, others would get nervous that they would fuck up their start, people would known what you were trying to do and played around it, hell those are the variables I could come up with in my head. The better bet would of been to ask a series of question that slightly link to each other for more information.

Also you seem to attacking at low hanging fruit which isn't the lion way your more like a hyena going after a injured lambs
I'm no... I'm no Hyena :(

and, they could very well be huge wolves pretending to be injured lambs!

and, I only like to chase bad guys and none of the strong players seem like such except for maybe muffin but he has more than enough heat coming his way, he doesn't need more
In post 177, Kovara wrote:

In post 103, Kovara wrote:Dopog- I don't like his reluctance to answer a simple question, overly paranoid as if he is scared that I might use this information against him... something that is almost exclusive to scum and has been reactive thus far. very likely scum
This can be taken as a small case but the point is you do think depog is scum why say I didn't make a case on depog when you obviously commented on him?
because an off comment does not make a case, especially one that is done from a reads list?
In post 189, dopog wrote:
Kovara - I dunno what to say. If you're gonna call me scum based off a response to a question and not even give thought to why I wouldn't answer it + respond to it like that then it kinda demotivates....
Like I really dunno what to say to that - it looks like you've gone auto-scum on me and quite frankly that sux because I have reasons for doing what I do and you're not even thinking bout them.
and you're going to talk to me like I'm maybe town while thinking I'm scum?
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Kovara »

In post 221, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:what do you think you accomplish with your posts above? you're arguing with someone who thinks you're scum and will almost certainly not change his mind. You're not stupid enough to not realize this.

So the only real intent you can have in making this drawn out bullets for bullets/points for points argument with him is to frustrate outside readers and create apathy towards you and he, so that people fall off your lynch wagon. Very common scum strategy, but very obvious.

Besides, you also stooped to asking "why me" which is death anyway, so.
This, is what I agree with.
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:42 pm

Post by Kovara »

In post 330, zMuffinMan wrote:
kovara wrote:This, is what I agree with.
what specifically do you agree with?
Everything except the last phrase, though I resonate a whole lot more with the first sentence than anything else there. It makes sense, and it gives a little bit of what your mindset could be but that's pretty much it.

it's weak, though and there is quite a bit of burden of proficiency, though it is still a whole lot better than what grey has given. I'm not going to join your wagon, as I'm much more interested in my scum-spects, and what sho's would have to say when he come back from interrogation (if he comes back at all)

and, there is the fact that the only people that I like are LLD and Grey. everyone else is super duper sketchy
In post 324, PrivateI wrote:
In post 319, zMuffinMan wrote:are you actually retarded?
Just don't...do your ad hom attacks as much as you want, (and believe me, they have been noted) but leave that crap out of this game.
Grey has actually been Ad homming the entire game.
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:55 pm

Post by Kovara »

I dunno, I just do. I mean, just because they are mean and scary looking doesn't mean they are bad guys.

hahahafuck noone else outside (this game?) needs to know

Mod: delete the slip please
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:03 pm

Post by Kovara »

noshutup :/
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Kovara »

VOTE: Dessew

I'm down to get this started
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Kovara »

In post 343, MTD wrote:
In post 332, Kovara wrote:
and, there is the fact that the only people that I like are LLD and Grey. everyone else is super duper sketchyIn post 324, PrivateI wrote:In post 319, zMuffinMan wrote:are you actually retarded?Just don't...do your ad hom attacks as much as you want, (and believe me, they have been noted) but leave that crap out of this game.
Grey has actually been Ad homming the entire game.
So why do you like him?
Mommy and daddy have taught me to not judge based on appearance and attitude, but on merit. I don't like Grey's attitude at all, but he has yet to do anything bad.

That was placed there if, only, because of Private and his seeming distaste for Muffins "ad hom" though, completely sheeping grey's for his
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by Kovara »

So, the people I'm pushing are null-scum... Am I betraying my pridemates, or something?

I've only attacked three people (Private, Dog, Dessew) and only one of which I attacked while he hopped onto the wagon, the other two was prior two that and, if I was going to attack people on the wagon anyway, there was nothing stopping me from attacking Grey, LLD, and NS none of which are to incredibly hard to attack though, in the same post you call people on the wagon Opportunistic scum or dumbtown and find it strange as to why I don't want to be on that wagon in the first place..?

I've also never been shy of my suspicion on Dessew prior to him joining the wagon, hell I'd be a much happier cub if he was voting me. I would at least know that he is trying to scum-hunt and not go for the easiest target there is, he hasn't even tried to explain why I'm a bad cub.

I've not once said that I will hammer, just that there were a few things that I agreed with vs a whole lot that I don't. You're unwilling to go on the muffin wagon based on composition, how do your scum points on me not apply to you? aside from your grey, LLD, and me scum-read our thoughts are pretty much the same as are our uneasiness's with the game

speaking of Grey, where are you getting the notion that this isn't his normal play? This cub has only played with him once, but he feels exactly the same as he was in that one game and he was town. I've never seen scumgrey, but that's more than enough for me to town-read him

why would I try and deny I did something as scum, vs town when the best way to make yourself look good is to make cases? (and scum is all about looking good and getting mislynches and yaddayaddayadday)

I've denied making a case, but I didn't deny making the passing comment and explained the difference between the two when you originally brought it up
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:16 pm

Post by Kovara »

(also, if anyone didn't catch my claim before, I'm hated)
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by Kovara »

Because quick hammers always seem to happen when this cub is fast asleep and I don't want that to happen again
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by Kovara »

I wasn't going to lynch Muffin at all, never was though I didn't really see anything worth defending. My scumgame isn't anything like yours, and I wouldn't be mind placing my vote on a wagon. It's been stated that my vote is more fluid as scum compared to me as town, and when I'm setting up a lynch I tend to confront that person that I am trying to lynch or completely ignore him. There is never this awkward middle ground where I let others do all the work for me, that isn't how I roll as scum. It's also useless to try and set up a hammer prior to lylo as scum

You said that I was attacking people on the wagon, which would also make the assumption that I hadn't attacked them before hand. the only person on the wagon I attacked who I didn't touch on prior was Private, which meant there were 4 others I didn't attack. (and yes, I said everyone else on the wagon that wasn't LLD and Grey was shifty, though there were only two other people on it at the time. Dessew and Private)

The fact that you are using Dessew's position on the wagon as a point against me, and not taking in the consideration that I don't want to join the wagon because of that is kinda weird. Your case on me would make sense (especially the attacking people on the wagon part) would make sense if I hadn't pushed him prior, but that isn't the case because dessew and Private are the only ones who were on the muffin wagon that I had attacked

what about an answer to my question? (hint: it's a very good window into my scum-mind and why you thought I was town in my first game with you, ever even though I was scum)
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by Kovara »

In post 394, Kovara wrote:why would I try and deny I did something as scum, vs town when the best way to make yourself look good is to make cases? (and scum is all about looking good and getting mislynches and yaddayaddayadday)
there wasn't really an answer to this
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:55 pm

Post by Kovara »

Holy shit, back off and think before you say anything. I know 541 was a shitty game, but you weren't even in it and it isn't fair to insult someone off the basis of one mistake. Step back and cool off, both of you before this gets anyworse
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:34 am

Post by Kovara »

can we please not bring out of game stuff in game?

I understand how close you are with mollie, Garmr, and I know how shitty it feels to go through the things she went through both games because I have been through that as well, but this is mafia and that shit happens. Bringing this stuff up like this is not only anti-town, but pretty bad ethics and dickish behavior. please stop
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:42 am

Post by Kovara »

In post 423, Guyett wrote:Basically I disagreed with the read list from the start of the post. It looked shitty and lazy. Kovara case is actually quite good

what?
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:10 am

Post by Kovara »

UNVOTE:

I'll be back on in the morning to think things through
I am
king
Kovara
Kovara
Goon
Kovara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:03 am

Post by Kovara »

This cub was flipping out earlier, because of how fast the dessew wagon grew and because of the fact that, despite thinking that I'm the scummiest scum fuck ever, Garmr isn't taking into consideration that I might actually be pushing a Dessew mislynch and, despite thinking that Garmr's reads were shit, Guyett suddenly is now on his good side and suddenly agree's with two of his read but daddy had taken me out through out the pridelands to teach me what he does as king and it's gotten me a little tired out, but it has also given me some insight.

This cub also stopped caring about the game because, it's apparent that Garmr isn't going to give the common decency of at least trying to call me by my cub name. You guys can kill me if you want, I don't care. the only thing I care about right now is the fact that Dessew is still scum and between Dopog and PrivateI is another, maybe both but I'm a little shifty on Dopog atm.

I am also of the opinion that the Grey/Muffin spat is TvT and I don't wanna be asked who would be scum between the two, because I wouldn't be able to give an answer. MTD seems town, and LLD has been playing her town-self so far but I've yet to see her play scum and based off what some other lion told me in another game, LLD tends to be a little bit more aggressive and unreasonable as town (at least from what I remember)

Sho's is definitely a good lion

VOTE: Dessew
I am
king

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”