A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (isolation #201) » Sun May 31, 2015 9:54 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1421, Bellaphant wrote:Ric, other than appreciating your support, what are your thoughts on drixx? He's playing the elusive (not the player) and mysterious card way more than I've ever seen from him - it's really unusual to not know his thoughts and it's weirding me out.

With ARS and shos being so vocal, it worries me that scum are hiding out.

ARS, seeing as you can't do it anymore (boooo, why?) can you explain more clearly about town-firming? As roles are not alignment indicative, would it be an issue anymore?

If someone made a request for a certain post I could nuke it and be told their alignment. And that it would only be dickish to town.

@Ricastle -- Because my nukes got disarmed by the mod :(
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (isolation #202) » Sun May 31, 2015 9:55 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

So I manipulated Titus into making a request for that post so I could know what I already suspected that she was town and elusive was playing me like a fiddle.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (isolation #203) » Sun May 31, 2015 9:59 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

It was a shitty VC to analyze anyway so no loss to town and gain a townfirm. Other than everyone trying to mislynch me which always happens.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (isolation #204) » Sun May 31, 2015 10:32 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Lol I did expand and the disarming came before Bella's request. More panicking from Ricastle. I offer myself in trade. Lynch me and when not if I flip town lynch Ricastle and elusive. Elusive for the multiple slips and Ricastle for the constant flailing. You have been asking all game 8-) Another "ask" won't panic me.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (isolation #205) » Sun May 31, 2015 10:44 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Think as you like. The truth is I am town and not lying. My power has been changed and I will explain post game and I am adjusting. Elusive and Ricastle are scum and I will say it to my grave.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (isolation #206) » Sun May 31, 2015 11:20 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

1) Drixx your argument is horribly flawed. Ricastle can be scum if elusive did the NK (or their partner if you do not believe in a scumslip).
2) yes I will continue insisting as I have good reason to. It will make sense upon my lynch and post game.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (isolation #207) » Sun May 31, 2015 11:21 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

My reads do not and will not change to be "convenient" lynch me or acknowledge they are there and valid. Get over it.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (isolation #208) » Sun May 31, 2015 11:24 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

3) Titus was a town firm and probably all kills went in that direction. Duh. Smart scum play. 8-) Assuming I am scum when I townfirm someone would be playing against wincon.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (isolation #209) » Sun May 31, 2015 11:47 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

if you're so sure why aren't you voting me? Hmmm

And I am beyond town. This is clearly a scum driven campaign between that and changing mechanics this slot was fucked. I am staying offline for a while but since people are too chicken shit to actually vote me as they know what I am saying is true then here's a gift

VOTE: ARS

Peace out
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (isolation #210) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Quit calling me insane then repeating my points
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (isolation #211) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1437, A Royal Saint wrote:1) Drixx your argument is horribly flawed. Ricastle can be scum if elusive did the NK (or their partner if you do not believe in a scumslip).
2) yes I will continue insisting as I have good reason to. It will make sense upon my lynch and post game.

@shos -- Stop copying my arguments.
@Drixx -- stop saying my logic is moon logic then agreeing with it.

See point 1.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (isolation #212) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Welcome tere!!!
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (isolation #213) » Sun May 31, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1334, A Royal Saint wrote:Or we could lynch elusive + Ricastle who are clearly scum together. 87 for elusive might as well have been a scum claim when she hops on a claimed 3P with no explanation at all.

Secondly elusive tried to goad me into pressuring Titus completely unaware I was running a gambit and furthermore seems to have done nothing.

Thirdly ricastle's unwillingness to vote elusive puts them together.

Fourthly Titus dying should be a shock to no one as she was town firmed by me.
Fifth point is Ricastle kept demanding me to quote my role PM several times to try to get me to demonstrate how it townfirmed Titus.

We should be lynching one of these two today but I am more than willing to be lynched in order to prove those two scum.

In post 1340, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 87, elusive wrote:VOTE: McMenno

Let's ride this train

First post that made me suspect. Scum always want to get rid of 3P it is their goal. Then they only have to worry about one direction instead of two.

In post 139, Ricastle wrote:My gut is getting bad vibes from the Menno wagon but on the other hand it's a fair point that his role sounds like bullshit and doesn't correlate with the Restless Spirit, which would be a WTF role in its own right. Hm.

Pedit: What do you suggest I do, Flubber? McMenno is the only topic on the table and roughly half the players haven't posted out of RVS.

Note here the cross communication which is interesting.

In post 149, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 147, Ricastle wrote:
In post 146, Flubbernugget wrote:Okay so why is elusive townier than derangement?
I never said that.

If elusive isn't townier than derangement, why are you not voting her?

This entire chain is what makes me suspect the two are together with flubber or at least flubber was putting them together at the very least. Asking flubber and flubber being nonchalant about it is a HUGE cause for concern. This entire argument feels wrong. SERIOUSLY. Reread it people.

Because I don't repeat myself with new words til you demonstrate you have read the old ones. As this is a case for elusive/tere + Ricastle that you asked for please address it.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (isolation #214) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:21 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

The gambit was try to scumify Titus so she didn't die while trying to get lynched myself so she'd be townfirmed.
Since she's dead now it doesn't matter.

Now my power's kinda useless since no one else has the same power so all that's left is being a dick soooooooooooooooo :/ I won't use it any more.

My push on elusive was mostly because of meta. She knows Titus and I fight a lot. It met her needs to push that and how she was pushing it made me think she was scum. It mostly comes from knowing elusive's play and what she does. Rather than expose it right away I figured to try to use it to try to get her revealed as scum.

Pretty much way too many parts. Although one thing is still true. I don't regret nuking that post.

Bellaphant let's agree to disagree on some things. IMO some things could have been a LOT clearer and because of that I've had to adjust a lot. Pretty much my game is shot to hell at this point.

Just treat me as vanilla as that is all I am now.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (isolation #215) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:23 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Ricastle is scum because of how he ended up trying to push me for how I townfirmed Titus and his reaction to the flip. It was very "YOU DO THIS NOW!". Between that and role fishing the entire day it was just bad.

Shos on the other hand is 3P because he was trying to figure out my alignment versus my role. It's a weird difference.

And no, because I will always be a mislynch candidate I won't unvote myself I'd rather get it over with and let people focus on scum.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (isolation #216) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

I will answer questions to me late tonight. RL stiuff
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (isolation #217) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Still have RL but the short version is this:

1) my power wasn't meant to have unlimited nukes and be a townfirming device. I read it as such and then tried to use it as such.
Therefore midway through day one I suffered some tweaks that invalidated prior statements that were valid were not.
2) I tried running a gambit Titus is known for. She even pointed out my weird response just in the wrong way.
3) when I said I would handle it and then proceeded to townfirm Titus elusive and Ricastle both panicked.
4) elusive said they would "handle" shos and McMenno yesterday. Then nothing.
5) I continue to push my theory and then elusive says "but that is not what happened" implying definitive knowledge.

Tere please address the last post before elusive's replaceout

6) then it went through another change today. :/ So pretty much I am VT. But it feels bastard even if by definition it is not.

And yes this is brief this is a phone post.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (isolation #218) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:28 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

That is what I was doing. The role had to use vote counts though hence trying to find anyone who used a vote count so I could aim properly. But it failed :/
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (isolation #219) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:09 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

1) Claiming investigative works really well d1. Just ask Titus. Oh wait.

2) I have fake claimed cop in a lot of games. Titus and elusive would have tried to stop it. I had to work around what would be their skepticism.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (isolation #220) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:15 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Furthermore it had to be a request not prompted by me. Because only those who would need a VC are town. You will see based on my role PM.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (isolation #221) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:23 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

*sigh* Wanderer I do I just have to keep answering all these bullshit questions and I have limited time to post. Pretty much shos and Ricastle who I believe are both scum of some kind are clogging the thread with asking questions of me when I said I don't care if I am lynched or not so therefore I cannot flail.

Shos -- asked and answered already. They would need their power to check VCs. A genuine need.

Tere -- Please address the scumslip in elusive's last post before they replaced out.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (isolation #222) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:38 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

And Shos I am vanilla fyi now because no one else's claimed ability uses VCs. And I don't want to just "troll".

@McMenno -- For the billionth time yes. My ability could find out if someone is town regardless of my alignment (which is town) but if something anti town I would have just blown up the thread.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (isolation #223) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:23 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

*sigh* still true Ricastle you just keep saying I am changing that to further your goal. My PM says to be an appendage to town I can blow up VCs therefore the need had to be there so I function like investigative. Stop twisting words and saying I "changed" when I didn't. I have only changed twice based on mod intervention.

Tere -- please comment on the last post before elusive's replace out. I want to see how you explain a blatant scumslip. And yes this is my way of trying to get people to read that post. Until people comment on it I will keep asking.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (isolation #224) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:16 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Tere -- I understand that you are saying that I am scum because you do not understand why I am scum reading the slot.

1) She tried to capitalize on a known dilemma Titus and I have with each other.
2) Cross talk with Ricastle and Flubber.
3) not being contributive to the thread.
4) not asking her usual investigative "are you scum?" Plus other fluffy conversations.
5) her scumslip and then immediate replaceout

You replacing in and refusing to answer my question and deflecting it back on me doesn't give me a better feeling on the slot regardless of how pissed off or angry or asshole you feel about it. Until you investigate and ask questions the slot stays in my scum pile. The only reason my vote is not on that slot is because I believe in letting a replacement play some first.

That and my lynch will end up removing some of the bs discussion that started from McMenno/shos/Ricastle and doesn't really let up. They are refusing to try to understand and ask the same damn questions in a different way. So if I die then please lynch them.

Fos Ricaastle and Drixx
-- When not a single person before end of day besides Ricastle questions the townfirm of Titus and Wanderer was outed as investigative why did you not give protection to the outed investigatives?!?!?!
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (isolation #225) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:19 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Secondly I would NEVER reset on a scum read just because they asked. I am not scared of being scum read or even lynched because it will expose the blatantly bad tunnel that has been going on all game. Call it a tunnel if you like but once I have a strong scum read on a slot it doesn't change because they ask. They have to do something townie to have it change.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (isolation #226) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1528, Jeanne11 wrote:I am laying low because I don't want to be offed before I get to use my role, thus getting myself a confirmed town credo.

Using your role doesn't townfirm you. Roles are not alignment specific in this game.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (isolation #227) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:04 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

At least someone listens.

When I flip look at my reads people. For the love of God someone hammer.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (isolation #228) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:06 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1565, Tere wrote:
In post 1544, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 1528, Jeanne11 wrote:I am laying low because I don't want to be offed before I get to use my role, thus getting myself a confirmed town credo.

Using your role doesn't townfirm you. Roles are not alignment specific in this game.

Scum on scum coaching spotted in thread. Guess you guys don't have daytalk, am I right?

I am town you know it and caught your prior in a scumslip. I am willing to get lynched to show that these are the scum 6.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (isolation #229) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:21 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Same damn scum as prior reads.

Tere Ricastle Shos McMenno Brantz(or Drixx) with confirmed Flubber death.

She definitively said "that's not what happened" and then instantly replaced out.

I agree I need rope but to make scum obvious and so the game fucking progresses.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (isolation #230) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:52 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Really quick I believe I am hammered but saying something above board.
Self voting IMO is not against the rules of self voting helps your wincon.
I was always going to be stuck as a mislynch and no one was listening to my arguments about it so maybe things will be clearer now.
In fact if I was scum (which I am not) it would be pro scum.

Good luck everyone.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”