Mini 1748: ClownTardis Mafia - GAME OVER!

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 15, Soren wrote:Aristophanes and Plotinus are in the same game, nice.
That's what I was thinking!

VOTE: Frozen Angel
For accusing Shiro of cheating!
The Doctor would never cheat!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:35 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 17, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 16, Aristophanes wrote:

Well, there's a probability of anything. Statistically speaking, if you gave typewriters to a treeful of monkeys, they'd eventually produce the works of William Shakespeare. How do you know Shiro is a doctor?
Counter question, do you have any reason to think she is not?
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 18, Frozen Angel wrote:Proof of the monkey thing! : referencing to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem :]
This is true, I've heard the theory before.
However it doesn't take I to account the person (or monkey) which is doing it and their personal rhythms, beliefs, etc (case dependent,obviously).

I also feel it had little to do with the game. What is the point of mentioning it?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 22, Soren wrote:
In post 19, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 17, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 16, Aristophanes wrote:

Well, there's a probability of anything. Statistically speaking, if you gave typewriters to a treeful of monkeys, they'd eventually produce the works of William Shakespeare. How do you know Shiro is a doctor?
Counter question, do you have any reason to think she is not?
I don't like this. You dodged the question. Answer it.
I will when I get an answer. There is a method to this.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 45, Persivul wrote:LOL - I knew your first post would go after me.

Which indicates what exactly?

Also,
The Dalek
Missy probably
And ...this one is hard.
Very possibly Silence in the Library.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:38 am

Post by Aristophanes »

^ Non-alignment indicative, but this is how FA seems to work.
Keeping an eye on the slot regardless.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Also, Persivul, you avoided the question she asked.

Are you putting any stock in what happened last game? Are you going to use it in any way (meta read for example)?
What other contributions have you for us?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #70 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 68, Soren wrote:Ari can you answer the question now. thnx
Sure.

The original statement was ambiguous as it could either be Role or Theme related. I find it interesting that FA immediately assumed I meant role, whereas some others assumed theme. However, her wording in particular is also telling.

Basically, if you read the story post, it implies we are all Doctors, in different regenerations. Thus my counter question. What would 1) lead FA to believe Shiro is not a Doctor and 2) lead her to believe we are facing an outside evil, and not, say, a corrupted regeneration while 3) using "a" not "the" as the article precursing "Doctor."

Theory: FA is a non-doctor with a Doctor as a fakeclaim.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #71 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 69, Persivul wrote:
In post 67, Aristophanes wrote:Also, Persivul, you avoided the question she asked.

No, I didn't.
Are you putting any stock in what happened last game? Are you going to use it in any way (meta read for example)?

Obvious questions don't get answered.
What other contributions have you for us?

I gave one - Angel is "Asking questions to appear townie without actually taking stances or exerting pressure."
Gotcha.

So, why comment on it without really pushing it or taking a hard stance (aka, your comment on it without a push or a vote is noted).
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #73 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 72, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 70, Aristophanes wrote:immediately assumed I meant role

don't play English with me. I'm not native english and I make mistakes.

all the doctors I said meant a doctor who. I said I wasn't meaning the doctor role.
* Point of clarification. In the above, I meant role as flavour *
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #75 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Okay, gimme a half hour to get home so I can type this properly. On the bus and obviously not writing my thoughts clearly enough.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #77 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 76, Davsto wrote:We really need to organise some sort of wording to differentiate between referring to The Doctor (character) and a Doctor (protecting role).

I know it's not canonically correct, but let's refer to The Doctor (character) as "Doctor Who" all the time, to avoid confusion with the protective role Doctor.

Sound good?
Okie Dokes.
Also, it is somewhat correct, as in the originals, he was often referred to as Doctor Who. I'll restate what I was trying to say with this nomenclature in mind.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #79 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 70, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 68, Soren wrote:Ari can you answer the question now. thnx
Sure.

The original statement was ambiguous as it could either be Role or Theme related. I find it interesting that FA immediately assumed I meant role, whereas some others assumed theme. However, her wording in particular is also telling.

Basically, if you read the story post, it implies we are all Doctors, in different regenerations. Thus my counter question. What would 1) lead FA to believe Shiro is not a Doctor and 2) lead her to believe we are facing an outside evil, and not, say, a corrupted regeneration while 3) using "a" not "the" as the article precursing "Doctor."

Theory: FA is a non-doctor with a Doctor as a fakeclaim.
Let's rephrase this.

I was being ambiguous, somewhat, on purpose. None of it was insinuating Shiro is the Town Doctor though.

I said "The Doctor wouldn't lie" which could be interpreted as either a themed commentary or a reference to a role flavour of "Doctor Who" (I may shorten this to "a regeneration" actually.)

FA immediately questioned how I would know that Shiro is a regeneration. I find this interesting, as the story flavour insinuates that we are all regenerations, but that a select few may be up to no good. Or at least that we all appear to be regenerations.

This is where my theory that FA is not a regeneration, but has one as a fakeclaim, comes in. I think she may have slipped this in the way she questioned me.
In stating "a doctor" vs "the doctor" (read: "a regeneration" not "the regeneration") it means she knows there is more than one doctor in the game.
She is assuming there are other villains, when there is evidence to the contrary, making me think she knows more than she is letting on (thus being a non-regeneration with a fakeclaim). Assuming all the regenerations to be town, when we have no indication of this, and actually have some evidence against it, makes me think she is feigning being naivety.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #80 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Plot, I'll change up my terminology when referring to them. Good call.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #87 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Aristophanes »

*Le Sigh*

I think I'm gonna drop this whole line of stuff. Obviously I'm just muddling everything up.

Just to clarify again though, Frozen, when I say a "regeneration" I mean one of the regenerations of Doctor Who, as in the character.
I realize this was what you said and have not been misrepresenting you.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #124 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:10 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 120, Rob14 wrote:Forzen's 17: Why do you think players who aren't the Doctor are even in the game? Based on the flavor and my role, I thought we were all 13 Doctors?
This was what I was trying to say in my clunky, confusing paragraphs. Thanks for making it make sense Rob!

[Quote="Rob]#76: Referring to the Doctor as "Doctor Who" is silly. Capitals --> character, lowercase --> role. Simple.[/quote]I will be using "a Regeneration" as my nomenclature. I implore people to use this or Doctor Who just to make it obvious.

Also, I can find quotes if needed, but from my experience ce with Rob as town, he does stream of consciousness and stresses it. This is only one instance, but I like his post and it follows this meta. Unsure if his scum meta though.

Davsto is awkward on D1 and was in the Mafia Café where he was lynched D1. I'll check what happened there, but this doesn't seem dissimilar to his scum meta. His town D1 is a little more on poking at people iirc.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #125 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 124, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 120, Rob14 wrote:Forzen's 17: Why do you think players who aren't the Doctor are even in the game? Based on the flavor and my role, I thought we were all 13 Doctors?
This was what I was trying to say in my clunky, confusing paragraphs. Thanks for making it make sense Rob!

Rob wrote:#76: Referring to the Doctor as "Doctor Who" is silly. Capitals --> character, lowercase --> role. Simple.
I will be using "a Regeneration" as my nomenclature. I implore people to use this or Doctor Who just to make it obvious.

Also, I can find quotes if needed, but from my experience ce with Rob as town, he does stream of consciousness and stresses it. This is only one instance, but I like his post and it follows this meta. Unsure if his scum meta though.

Davsto is awkward on D1 and was in the Mafia Café where he was lynched D1. I'll check what happened there, but this doesn't seem dissimilar to his scum meta. His town D1 is a little more on poking at people iirc.
^^^ fixed quoting.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #128 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 127, Rob14 wrote:If you get around to meta'ing Davsto, please provide links to the games you use, because I may take a look too. I can't guarantee it because I have family obligations coming up (grandpa going for surgery, helping around that household for a week or so) but I'll take a peek if I have time.
I'll see what I can do once I'm done wrapping gifts (yeah, I'm last minute...)

Hope all is well with your grandpa! Good luck to him!

Rob13 wrote:Re: Ari

I do stream of consciousness as scum too, so it is kind of my playstyle. I only do it when I have to catch up, because I know no other way to catch up really.
Noted and wiped from being alignment indicative. Thanks Rob
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #195 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Here-ish.
Off to a post-Christmas dinner/social thing with the family soon.

I am caught up and should have some content soon.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #474 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I have about 10 pages to read. Sorry for disappearing.

In post 225, Adaptive Heap wrote:
In post 83, Davsto wrote:Something tells me that Aristophanes is reading waayyy too much into something which we have already shown to be confusing to refer to, plus Frozen isn't native English speaker so she's obviously going to have trouble communicating.
This is true.

So my townread on Frozen Angel holds. (I also have one on Aristophanes, now.)

Still doesn't lessen my scumread on you, though.
Does this hold true with my absence now?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #475 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Davsto pushing self-meta defences rather than making efforts to scumhunt rubs me very wrong. I'm gonna see if this continues, but this is a very possible scum indicator.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #476 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Aristophanes »

FA vs Pers is interesting. It reinforces a Persivul townread.
FA comes out looking worse, but I think some of it may be language issues. I'm not saying that makes them townier, just that it lessens the scum-severity of their posts.
Holy cow does she contradict herself a lot on Page 11 though :S This makes me really uneasy about the slot.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #480 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 270, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 268, Persivul wrote:It's D1 and there are 12 other players. I don't see a need to pressure them all today.

this is figuratively the worst excuses whatsoever.

+ If you accusing me of lurking you can come out directly not just publishing noise.
I was in bad IRL position as I stated before and I started my job of scum hunting with pressuring you. you didn't start it yet so far But you have strong town reads. this concern me.
In post 277, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 275, Persivul wrote:
In post 271, Frozen Angel wrote:

anything what?

Any scummy behavior. For instance, people asking questions to which the answer is obvious...

I think your attacking me with your second sentense. if that's it come out of shadow right now.

So by this I think you put people as town and try to find scum between them. this is wrong please consider changing it if your town. it must be vise versa.
FA, Are you trying to push a 1v1 here? What is the point of it?

Sorry...

All "FA" in this and the last posts are Frozen Angel.
I forgot.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #481 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 478, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 476, Aristophanes wrote:Holy cow does she contradict herself a lot on Page 11 though :S This makes me really uneasy about the slot.

Ask me your questions instead of throwing shades.
I'll do that, just gotta get the quotes sorted.

In post 479, Frozen Angel wrote:and happy birthday
Thank ya! :)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #483 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 270, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 268, Persivul wrote:It's D1 and there are 12 other players. I don't see a need to pressure them all today.

this is figuratively the worst excuses whatsoever.

+ If you accusing me of lurking you can come out directly not just publishing noise. I was in bad IRL position as I stated before and I started my job of scum hunting with pressuring you. you didn't start it yet so far But you have strong town reads. this concern me.

In post 482, Frozen Angel wrote:NO I'm just asking him to not Advertise I'm scum while he is not accusing me of anything and I can't answer because of that. I'm town and I want to have the chance to defend myself against any accusations.
Okay, well can you explain why you think he was accusing you of lurking? You've been pretty active and were at that point.
That said, you hadn't been questioning everyone yourself, forgetting to really even mention Bro until he was brought up for example.
Does this mean you aren't following your own scumhunting model?
As for getting reads without directly questioning people, it is very common, as others' interactions are often telling.

On the second quote, I'll be honest, I chuckled when I read it because it was a nice backhanded remark at you.
However, I think it was fairly obvious and a way of stating part of his scumlean on your slot. How was it "in the shadows?"
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #485 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Okay, understood.

Can you explain to me, though, why you think Pers' questions were pure OMGUS and not intended to sort you?
I see far more of the latter myself.

Also, why is it that, rather than engage with Bro, you comment on how you would have liked to but he isn't here to do so with.
You could have asked him questions to answer when he started his catchup. Instead you seemingly go "Oh well, he's not here. May as well only engage with Pers."
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #487 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 486, Frozen Angel wrote:Not pure Omgus. BUT not even close to the point of sorting me. his questions were about how I was pushing him. I asked him like 100 times what he learnt from those questions about me if they were intended to sort me and he couldn't show anything.

about Bro his /her last post was before the persi push of mine. I wanted to see his comments about that first.
Okay, but how do you know they weren't meant to sort you?
Garnering how someone pushes people can give a read on that person.

He ended up with a read on you from them, in fact. Right here:
In post 313, Persivul wrote:
In post 312, Frozen Angel wrote:1 - :| so you wanted to ask questions about how I'm doing in IRL ?! :/

No. Don't know where you'rte getting that from.

2 - Then tell me how they helped you to sort me? what did you done to sort me?

I already gave one example. When asked about the lie about questions, you moved the goalposts. You could have done other things - claim it was a mistake, blame the language barrier, claimed it was a reaction test.
The answer you gave leads me to believe that you're town, but aggressive, arrogant, and with a language barrier.
If you had claimed it was a mistake or a reaction test, I would have found that scummy. Blaming the language barrier would have been null.

As well, giving away his scumhunting technique/logic can alow scum to subvert it. I can see why he wouldn't want to give it all away this early.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #489 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 488, Frozen Angel wrote:I asked how those question helped him to reach the read. He didn't asked me anything to get the read.
I can see how those direct questions may not have led directly to the read on you. But he used your conversation and came to a conclusion from it. Do you think he shouldn't have had a read after 3 pages of back and forth with you?

I feel like I'm unintentionally white knighting Pers atm but I am just trying to understand your lack of understanding of him.
He was, from what I read, quite straight forward and easy to figure out.

What is causing the issues here?
That he scumhunts differently than yourself? Because that is good and helpful to games.
That you had a conversation, not a Q&A session? I think that is better as well.

Frozen, do you scumread Pers right now?
(If you've said so recently, sorry. Still catching up while trying to stay current as well.)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #496 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 426, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 420, Persivul wrote:Read Kuori's ISO:
Feels
very townie, but when you look for real content there isn't much there.

You're right. I haven't been so helpful thus far and I hope to change that.

I did a read-through of this entire game and I wanted to share my assessment. Everyone, to my memory, is null except for the following people:

Rob13: I'm getting a scummy vibe off him. I'd label him slightly scum at this moment.
Persivul: I'm getting a town read off him.
Frozen Angel: I was going to say slightly scum, until she started mentioning mental illness. I hate reading things like this because when we mention medical disorders or anything like that, it detracts from the game and makes the game more personal. As I've been in games that ended it people hating others, I really hate seeing fun games getting personal. Still, in the spirit of not thinking of this game being personal, I'll put her in slightly scummy territory.
Not_Mafia: He's given me nothing to work with. Something he has done, however, was first saying that he was going to re-read the game. Then today, he calls Heap's argument stupid. I don't know (or really think) it's that alignment indicative, but it rubs me the wrong way.
Soren: Gives me a town vibe.

I didn't want to place a vote until I re-read this and seeing as I need to vote someone, I'll vote for who irks me the worst. To me, I want to vote Not_Mafia or Rob13. I'll keep a close eye to see what Not_Mafia says but for right now, I need to VOTE: Rob13
So, what I got here is:
Rob - Gut-scumread
Pers - Gut-townread
FA - Scum lean I can easily go back on because of reasons and stuff
NM - Null. Everyone is null except this list, which contains a null read.
Soren - Gut-townread

Care to explain any of these reads?
Do you have any reads on anyone else yet?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #497 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 451, Persivul wrote:
In post 449, Shiro wrote:A vote is not pressure asking questions is

And I've asked a lot more questions in this game than you have.

Why do you pretend otherwise? Am I just an easy target for you to do some pretend scum hunting? Plenty of people in this game have asked far fewer questions than I have. Why aren't you saying this to them?
Why is everything quantity over quality to you?

Sure, you've asked more questions.
Sure, you've made more posts (you mentioned this multiple times).
Sure, you're more active.

Do any of these mean anything?
Not necessarily.
In fact, I more often see scum stress this than town, as they want the credit for doing so to make sure their efforts aren't wasted.

This, combined with your constant pushing of "I have nothing to hide" gives you a big old FoS.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #498 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 457, Persivul wrote:
In post 455, Davsto wrote:When I say that I'm going to do something, I fucking do it. Leave me alone until I can do so.

This game is going to become a repeat of Prozac's BT4 at this rate and that was awful for me.

If so it's your own damn fault. You lied. If you said
Hey I'll post later, I have more important games right now
, that would have been fine. Note that while others were voting you for lack of activity, I was giving you a break based on your claim that you're slow D1. I'm willing to cut people some slack if they're honest about why they need it. But when you blame your lack of posting on the time of day, then go on to immediately post elsewhere, that's suspicious. Deal with it.
...This is so over the top.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #512 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Very possible Pers/Kuroi scumteam. Noted.
This jump into Davsto while having stronger cases elsewhere is bad and creates a viable counterwagon to Pers.

Also, please try not to quote such large posts. It makes the game harder to follow. Quote bits or link the Orig post. Thanks!
VOTE: Kuroi

Do you have any actual case on Davsto?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #513 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Pers, I haven't ignored your call for quotes, just have not had time. I shall though, if you still would like.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #514 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 511, BROseidon wrote:I still kind of want to do Davsto, but really anything outside of {Kittehs/Rob/Elsa/NotMaf/Kuroi} is cool with me.

Why none of this group?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #675 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 671, RadiantCowbells wrote:hi

VOTE: FA

only replaced into this game to lynch scum.

leggo
I assume you're in for Pers?
Cool.

Care to shed light on what we can/cannot know about your flavour?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #684 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Cool.
Can you fill us in on the reasoning at all other than just blind faith?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #691 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Willing to give you a chance here.

- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #707 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:03 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 700, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 691, Aristophanes wrote:Willing to give you a chance here.

w8 a minute after my green flip your going to lynch RC don't you? Its like your setting up mislynches ...

I never said that.
I also like you calling me on it though.

As for meta, yes emotional flailing is town you.
But is it scum you?

Also, @Rob,
I never got back to you, but Dav is slow D1. Usually a lot more jokey though as town.
That plus the literal mimicking of Pers on FA are a likely switch for my vote.
I've never heard "moving the goalposts" before so him using it directly after Pers as if it were his own idea gave me pause. I had forgotten to mention it though.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #708 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:04 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

FA = frozen.

I keep forgetting FAQ is even in the game.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #755 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Hahaha I love it when RC is here.
UNVOTE:

That was an obvious reaction fish. I had to go along with it!
XD

What's our VC at?

RC, what stuck out about Dat hydra?

Also,
RadiantCowbells wrote:Welcome to RCMafia.

Where the reads are made up and the votes don't matter.
This.
I lol'd so hard at this :P
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #757 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 756, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm going to say this right now so someone maybe sees this later.

ARISTOPHANES IS THE BEST!!!
Aww!
Thanks RC! <3
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #773 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 772, RadiantCowbells wrote:Davsto is pretty null for me.

I wouldn't cry about his lynch but I'd way rather do other people.
Like...?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #775 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 774, RadiantCowbells wrote:I have one scumread. Sell me on something else.

I'd also do Adaptive.

In fact I think I will vote Adaptive.

VOTE: Adaptive Heap
Aristophanes wrote:RC, what stuck out about Dat hydra?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #807 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Dav, they provided mod meta. That's pretty reliable.

Adaptive, I agree with RC in his assertions about Frozen.

Shiro, thanks for the happy birthday! :)
I smiled
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #809 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I'd rather wait on Adaptive. As the game goes on they will be far easier to sort, and I haven't seen any of Mastina's epic scum play. As she gets more active I will be able to sort her far better.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #823 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I mean, I totally forgot FAQ was here more than once, and hope this means I can call Frozen "FA" again.

Hope all is well with you, FAQ.
Looking forward to the replacement though.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #824 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Also,
VOTE: Davsto

This is the only slot I'd really be comfortable with a lynch on today.

If the day ends before a replacement is found, oh well. Gives Rift more time to find one.

That's L-1
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #831 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Davsto has been a scummiest read for a while and I haven't perused it to let other wagons be poked. It is time.

Also, I think Rob is pretty town.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #833 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 830, RadiantCowbells wrote:idk I might be wrong but FA's posting seems really wholesome in this game.
Like a hardy beef and vegetable soup?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #835 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 832, RadiantCowbells wrote:You know no one is really scumreading Daves as far as I can tell.

Fuck it, we're not doing this shit. someone unvote
But RC :(
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #837 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 834, Frozen Angel wrote:so you think we should lynch dav because your town reading Rob? this is kind of crazy.

any other reads ari?
Sure, this is overdue anyway.

Towny: Adaptive, FA, RC, Rob

Uhh...otherwise nullish?

Crappy list, I know.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #838 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 836, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've seen no reasons for this wagon.

Most of the votes basically just said "we sheeping rob boiz"

I don't trust it.
true...
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #840 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

*sigh*
UNVOTE:

Who is your alternative though?
And who are the two major scum reads on the wagon?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #842 (isolation #53) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I really don't see Heap as scum. I'll reread them tomorrow I guess
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #845 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 844, RadiantCowbells wrote:And I have a wide variety of tells on FA's alignment that I keep to myself, but most of them are based off of how she reacts to getting wagoned.

So, :\
I tried for ya lol
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #846 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 843, RadiantCowbells wrote:Heap had me and Davsto as his biggest scumreads but minimal scumreading and it's hard to see where we got there.

I don't trust it.
I mean, most people had Pers/Davsto as top scum. That's not really alarming tbh.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #850 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 848, RadiantCowbells wrote:Aristo, you're not a scumbutt here, right?
Nope, I wish.
Scum is great fun!

RadiantCowbells wrote:I remember the game you replaced my slot.

I also remember the game where you guys NKed me N1.

Hmm.
XD
Good times, man!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #851 (isolation #57) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 849, RadiantCowbells wrote:I hate what's going on RN.

I'm thinking that Davsto is town but he's super close to being lynched and the only person who has unvoted is the person I most want to push, and if I push on them they're obviously going to revote Davsto and lynch him.

So, catch 22.
Wait...that's me right?

Don't waste your time. I'm town yo!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #854 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:07 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 853, RadiantCowbells wrote:But hey, why don't you try to help me with that.

Now that you've unvoted Davs, if I were to proxy you my vote where would you go?

And why ofc.
As in, if I could use your vote, where would I place it?

Well, I would like to see pressure on Kuroi and I think that the next best place for a vote and possible scum lynch.
They have been weird and unhelpful, despite the aforementioned joining restriction of experience. (That was shittily worded...sorry)

I liked my vote on them before an awful lot but I never pushed it and it gained no traction. It is definitely a slot that needs pressure or a lynch.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #858 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I gotta sleep.

RC, how about o look at Soren and you at Kuroi for tomorrow. Well meet back with our results.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #860 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Cool.

Goodnight all! :)
Zzzzz
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #908 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 891, Cheetory6 wrote:Sup. I'm here to be a jerk and hopefully find scum.
Yayyyy! <3
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #909 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 894, Frozen Angel wrote:nope its 2/10
I don't recall you being this happy to wagon jump in past games...
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #910 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 897, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm good with the eyerolling and pouting tbh.

I don't see the wagon hitting scum today no matter what I say.
But...you were a driver of the Soren wagon. Do you not think them scum?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #915 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 911, RadiantCowbells wrote:I did at the time.

Not so much anymore.

Don't like the way that people switched or the people that switched, don't feel like it flips scum.
Cool.
This answer is good and town.

Also, I promise I'll read your cases if you die Cowbell-San!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #918 (isolation #65) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 916, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 909, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 894, Frozen Angel wrote:nope its 2/10
I don't recall you being this happy to wagon jump in past games...

oO what past game?! I'm always wagon happy!

and what wagon are you talking about? plotty? I like more pressure on that slot as well as on yours

I just don't like about the way game started when you got universally townreaded.
Maybe my meta is off. I'll retract that statement due to laziness. If I look into it, I'll re-qualify it.

And I don't disagree with pressure, but you seem to be trying to distract everyone from the Dav lynch in any way possible.
And as it gets closer to phase end, pressure is more likely to lead to either a rushed wagon or a regretted lynch.
Phase end is always Wibbly-Wobbly so increasing that is usually better for scum than town.

Also, Disliking them (and myself) for being townreads is horrible on D1, as has been mentioned before.
Later in the game, I get it. But at this point the paranoia and wine is far more likely to hurt town than help us.

Ninja'd
RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 915, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 911, RadiantCowbells wrote:I did at the time.

Not so much anymore.

Don't like the way that people switched or the people that switched, don't feel like it flips scum.
Cool.

Also, I promise I'll read your cases if you die Cowbell-San!

I keep feeling like you're buddying me.

I'm assuming you're townreading me at least?
I think that would be a safe assumption!

You've done well in a scummy spot. I'm hoping I have not been duped.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #923 (isolation #66) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 919, Cheetory6 wrote:
Aristo wrote:Cool.
This is wonky.
Why are you being wonky?
You’ve seen Radiant be amazing as scum. Why are you throwing a townread at him for this?

Aristo wrote: I think that would be a safe assumption!

You've done well in a scummy spot. I'm hoping I have not been duped.
Heh.
Heh.
>:/
It's obviously not just that post, Cheet. Come on!

He's been consistently riling up conversation, trying things out (like the FA and Soren wagon attempts) , getting reactions, and either sticking with or changing his reads accordingly, he engaged with me and felt town in doing so, and I like how he's coming to his conclusions.

Is that better for ya?

I see ninjas about eating my foot...
I'll respond in a sec.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #927 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 920, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 918, Aristophanes wrote:And I don't disagree with pressure, but you seem to be trying to distract everyone from the Dav lynch in any way possible.
And as it gets closer to phase end, pressure is more likely to lead to either a rushed wagon or a regretted lynch.
Phase end is always Wibbly-Wobbly so increasing that is usually better for scum than town.

Also, Disliking them (and myself) for being townreads is horrible on D1, as has been mentioned before.
Later in the game, I get it. But at this point the paranoia and wine is far more likely to hurt town than help us.

1 - I want to make sure everybody states their reasons if their lynching dave. I want his flip - if not scum - be informative
2 - Its definitely not better for scum than town
3 - at this point its not paranoia. I want pressure on you and kittens . I want to evaluate my reads on you and that slot. this is incredibly scummy that you want me to stay silent and just lynch someone
1 - I can do that.
2 - Starting up a counterwagon on an almost universal townread on D1 with 2 days left in the phase isn't good for scum and won't allow them to potentially force towns hand into lynching them?
Well than I must be new.
3 - I'm all for the pressure. Pressure and talking is good. Pressure away! But I don't think a pressure wagon is a good idea at this point. Ask questions. Hold them accountable, but keep in mind the potential consequences.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #929 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 926, Cheetory6 wrote:
Aristo wrote:But...you were a driver of the Soren wagon. Do you not think them scum?
So were you not prodding at RC's logic as though it was bothering you here? Because that's the impression I got.
I gathered from the look of things what had happened to his push but I want people to say things for themselves instead of assuming them.
Had he come up with some bullshit I would have pressed him for it.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #931 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 930, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 927, Aristophanes wrote:3 - I'm all for the pressure. Pressure and talking is good. Pressure away! But I don't think a pressure wagon is a good idea at this point. Ask questions. Hold them accountable, but keep in mind the potential consequences.

I'm just telling people that they shouldn't trust you blindly in next days if I didn't made it. its what a town player should do... if you don't tell your reads each day your not playing for your wincon.
I agree.
I'm not saying reads are bad, I'm saying pushing a wagon on them at this point would be bad.

I hope people don't blindly trust either of us. Townreads aren't conftown and conftown aren't perfect. One should always think freely and inquisitively if they expect to win.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #939 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 933, RadiantCowbells wrote:Who was scumreading KuroiXHF again?
That was myself
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #984 (isolation #71) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Not quicklynching.
Would like a response from him.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1090 (isolation #72) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

That is the most epic version of a Fruit Vendor I've ever seen XD

Interesting kill. I'm gonna reread Shiro and see what's up there.
Also, dafuq happened at the end of the last phase! I need to review it, because that shut was nuts and I know I had (and forgot) questions for you people.

Also, FA, I'm sorry to see you got mod sniped. I hope all is well with you!

Cheetory6, did you do that catch up and come back with questions?
I'd love to see where you're at brotha!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1092 (isolation #73) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1091, Aeronaut wrote:Hey everyone! I replaced RC. Whaddup
Eyyyyy!

How much have you read? Caught up on the going on of the last phase?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1095 (isolation #74) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

XD

That's cool, Cheet is kind of the best!
And Doctor Who is the best, but British.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1097 (isolation #75) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1096, Aeronaut wrote:What's the deal with rob, why's he top wagon yesterday?

He was, then wasn't, then was again.

I town read him, personally.
Due to interactions with your slot, I'd actually love it if you could analyse him in your reread. Very curious where your head ends up on that one.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1112 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:25 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1103, Plottin Kittehs wrote:Hi Aeronaut!

In post 1101, Aeronaut wrote:Getting some pretty scum vibes from Dave and Pers there. Not as much with rob as I thought I would. The Taly/Mastin Hydra leans town and so does Aristophanes

Friend, I have some sad news:

In post 672, Rift Adrift wrote:
RadiantCowbells replaces Persivul. Please welcome him!

--P
Why did you have to ruin the fun Plotty :P

I like catchup #1 from Aero.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1113 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:27 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1108, Rob14 wrote:VOTE: Aeronaut for the actions of his two predecessors.

I need to look at Shiro more closely, though. That's a weird kill unless they did something that resembled a fake crumb. Possibly chosen just as a "won't blow back on anyone" kill? I really don't know without looking.

Not even gonna give him a chance, eh?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1168 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Aristophanes »

^
That'd be why he said he's starting to doubt the meta that says they can't be scummates. He literally said it in the post you quoted. Is him reconsidering this a bad thing?

I still think both Rob and [iinsert current replacement here] are town for different reasons.
Davsto I'm unsure on and will add to my ISO list (sshould be at some point this evening that I get there.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1169 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:25 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Oh, and Aero, what were your night results, if I may ask.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1183 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1182, Rob14 wrote:This game feels stalled to me, and I think it's because we need a flip that actually makes a difference. We've so far had a flip on someone that had become obvious town and a flip on someone that was not notable in any way, really. Whether it's the Pers slot, Davsto, or me, the game needs an actual lynch before we can move on and start making wagon analyses, relational tells, etc.

Like, I feel like we're on the 19th calendar day of Day 1 or something.
In that case,
VOTE: Davsto
For avoiding the D1 lynch like that.

Davsto, where is your head at currently?
Who is town/scum?

Gimme a case on someone so I know you're actually scumhunting and not just saying you're scumhunting in place of scumhunting.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1208 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:48 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Rob, I have mulled over whether it would be beneficial to out your targets, and I can't see any reason why not.
It should lessen possible fakeclaims from scum, as you dying before letting us know your targets allows anyone to claim having been blocked.
It could also be telling for the next night, depending how many deaths occur, etc.

I can see only good from it.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1210 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1209, Cheetory6 wrote:Someone fight me.
Jeeze.
:/
But we all love you Cheeto!

Really though,do you have anything g you want to fight about?
The slot there hasn't been the most active, so there isn't much to say.

Have you done a read enough to garner some reads?
Those are always good to fight about.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1212 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Things will get going I'm sure.
We need some kind of breakthrough in order to get things going, and sadly that is lacking.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1215 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1213, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1204, Rob14 wrote:Checking the FAQ slot is weird because it was such a null slot. I wouldn't have thought anyone would investigate there. If he hadn't read the game, that explains it, although I don't really get why someone wouldn't attempt to catch up overnight if they had to make an action decision.

Uh, standard investigative PR play is to investigate null slots, since the result adds the most value on average.

This is also a dumb conversation.
Thus my ignoring it.
I agree though, and as pointed out, Cheet makes sense for Aero considering the entry post.

Bro you had Rob, Kuroi, and Not Mafia in your *no touchy* pile last phase. What is your read on them now?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1216 (isolation #85) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1214, Cheetory6 wrote:If Davsto is scum, leaning that Rob isn't anymore. Mostly because of the lack of pushback from Dav. Feels like he wants Rob to go down with him in the event he gets lynched.
I had had similar thoughts, going back to his posts in the Mafia Café Scum/Dead threads.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1239 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Interesting. I'd thought another person had crumbed the War Doctor tbh.

Regardless, Enabler usually only allows people daytalk.
Generally getting rid of it is more helpful than not. Definitely not a role I'd specifically avoid lynching if they have played in a scummy fashion.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1319 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

The fuck was that speed lynch!?
I mean, I get the reasoning, but it was a little excessive.

Also, still no 2nd kill. Can we assume no SK yet?

Rob left us with no role info, having only targeted Soren while alive.
Aero, may as well let us know who
isn't
Sk again, since you can.

I have some work to do to figure stuff out. I'll be back with it tomorrow.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1321 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:51 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Touché
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1323 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:08 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Interesting. That's something I never would have considered. Though I've only been in 2 games ever with legit day vigges and thus rarely consider them.

This is all a digression from the game though and setup spec isn't very helpful in this setup I think.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1325 (isolation #90) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:38 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Kuroi or NM. You are third on the list, but I will hold that back as you have promised us ~stuff~.

Bro is rather null and that makes me worried.

I also want to reread Davsto going back to when he started being hopeless and a definite lynch. I was scum with him in the past and he made a conscious effort of creating false associatives, which makes any drastic read changes around then really informative.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1326 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:41 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Where are your reads at, Adaptive?
I know NM is up there, but who is scummy with him?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1327 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:44 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1282, KuroiXHF wrote:I don't want to elaborate more at this very moment. I may if it becomes necessary, but Not_Mafia is extremely suspect.

VOTE: Not_Mafia

If you're not mafia, but a townie with some sort of handicap or idiosyncrasy, you may want to explain yourself.
Also, Dafuq was this!?
And how does him having blocked you sort out your read on him as scum for being idiosyncratic at all!?

Kuroi, gimme some sort of explanation.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1339 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Aristophanes »

NM, you say nobody visited Rob, yet he died.
We already had, from what I recall, a bulletproof godfather ninja enabler flip.
Are you implying a second ninja??
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1340 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Kuroi, if you were blocked N2, how do you know you were targeted by NM?
Is it safe to assume you know you were blocked by Rob N3 as well?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1341 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Aristophanes »

@Adaptive
I have also had Plot Kitty as a light town lean, but something feels off which is stopping that from growing in either direction. I don't know what though, which is a problem.

What's wrong with you as a third?
I'm looking for scum with Dav, not scum with nob-flipped entities.

On my Dav research, I have to see if any detail is required and whether it is credible. Might be a day or two before I can though. Comparing games takes sit down time, which I don't have atm.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1363 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1362, KuroiXHF wrote:I may as well fully claim. I'm the 9th doctor, the one with the short hair.
Love Eccleston!

But really...2 FBI agents?
And possibly no SK? (Probably more likely not an SK unless they are OP as fuck, and I am doubting that.)

I'm inclined to believe Aero is town.
Yourself, however, I doubt.

I say we tackle groups cum first.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1366 (isolation #97) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Kuroi, can you elaborate on that?
How are your night actions confirmed?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1368 (isolation #98) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

All I know is that you tried to do something N2 and we're blocked. All it confirms is that you had an action and that you aren't the one who make that kill.

For now, you're off the hook though.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1376 (isolation #99) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1370, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1368, Aristophanes wrote:All I know is that you tried to do something N2 and we're blocked. All it confirms is that you had an action and that you aren't the one who make that kill.

For now, you're off the hook though.

I asked the person who I investigated and that he confirmed he blocked me. I don't know how that wouldn't be a confirmation that I had an action, when the person who blocked me admitted it - unless you're suggesting we're both scum covering each other.
I literally said it confirms you have a role, just not what it is. Nice reading though.

In post 1372, BROseidon wrote:Oh shit VOTE: Ari
In post 1373, BROseidon wrote:Thought you had crumbed something that was explicitly "not 8th doc" which would have basically made you scum.
Sorry, explain?
I forgot the 8th Doc was even a public thing until it was brought up and had to recheck what it was.
I don't believe I crumbed anything this game.

Why does not being the 8th make me scum anyway?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1377 (isolation #100) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I just realized more than half the players left have claimed. Should we finish off this as a mass claim?
It may help us sort out the finer details.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1382 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:42 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Plot, you gave, like, no reason for me to be scum in that post.
What is leading you to believe I am?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1383 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:49 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1381, Adaptive Heap wrote:I just had a thought.

I suppose a scum goon and a traitor could be given a neighbourhood. (ed: afterthought - or even scum goon and SK?)

Because that's another option but it'd be kind of weird given an FBI role existing in the first place unless it was a red-herring.
Can't really see a 9+2+1+1 setup being a thing given our role plus Davsto's.

Anywhose.

-t
I assume by this you are insinuating Not Maf and Kuroi because of the apparent mason crumbs (which I missed entirely)?

Possible.
I doubt the last mafia is a vanilla goon though, and am pretty sure this game is chalked full of red herrings.
Tempted to say there is a traitor, not an SK, now that you mention it.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1385 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:59 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I can deal with that. Dav analysis will be a bit still, so I'm glad we're not rushing like that last phase.

Time to start work myself. 11 hours of fun ahead...
Enjoy your lunch! :)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1392 (isolation #104) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:26 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Lol, I'm the only one with a vote on me and it's functionally unexplained.

We need to inject some life back into this game!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1393 (isolation #105) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:27 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Also, all the best, Plot!

And a Happy Birthday to Aero!!! =D
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1395 (isolation #106) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1394, BROseidon wrote:Ari pls claim. Now that the 8th doc has claimed, there's no reason not to mass-claim.
Acknowledged and agreed.

After work today I shall (gimme like, 6 more hours...)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1404 (isolation #107) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

If MalaPlot or Bro are around, I'd prefer if they claimed first. However, I will do so within the hour regardless.

Bro, it seems you are insinuating Dav enabled Kuroi's FBI ability.
Do you think it is reasonible to assume he made Kuroi's, yet not Aero/Pers/RC'S FBI work?

Also, he was apparently blocked at least one of those nights, and last night nobody has claimed being blocked. (Jailer works pre-kill, so would kave activated.)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1405 (isolation #108) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

The wine of the logic regarding FBIs hurts me though.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1407 (isolation #109) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Right. But why only 1 FBI failure instead of both?

It doesn't make sense, does it??
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1409 (isolation #110) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1408, Adaptive Heap wrote:I don't really want to snipe here especially after I said I was gone for the day (egh external factors and this will be my last post)

But Kuroi figuratively said his power is confirmed to be still working because the mod would have notified him of any loss of ability.

-t
Right.
Touche.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1410 (isolation #111) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Okay, home now and consulting my PM so I don't get mod killed.

So, I'm the 2nd Doctor and a JOAT.

N1 I used this thing that's basically a Proxy-cop.
I determined that RC and Rob were of the same alignment.
This is why I have strongly supported Aero as town since then.

N2 I looked at what was going to happen at night.

In post 1276, Rift Adrift wrote:
An excited vote suddenly booms out:

Disembodied Voice wrote:Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

Cheetory6 Dies From Cancer At 69!

Psych! That Was Bowie And Rickman.
Cheetory6 Found Dead. Culprit Still At Large.
Cause Of Death Unknown. Dalek Suspected.

He Will Be Dearly Missed By All.

You look around, trying to ascertain the source of the voice, but all of you look back at each other and shrug. "Not me!"

This was me.
I was informed that Cheetory would be the NK. Thus the delay in Phase start.

N3 is going to have to wait until everyone has claimed, because that is something I refuse to give out until I have heard from Bro and Plotty.
I will not budge on this.

So, yeah.
This is why the Aero/Kuroi dichotomy interests me so much. Because I know one is town, meaning the other is very questionable.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1413 (isolation #112) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1411, BROseidon wrote:I'll claim - I'm a neighborizer. I neighborized Plottin' Kitteh's day 1, and have been in a neighborhood with them since.
Oh, lol
No wonder you wanted me to claim first. You had all the other info already.

1-shot I assume.

Now we just have to wait until their timezone comes around for the final claim I guess...
I assume they have claimed to you in the neighbourhood as well?

Ninja'd
Yeah, I understood because, ya know, logic and stuff.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1415 (isolation #113) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1414, BROseidon wrote:They claimed in the neighborhood already.

I'm not 1-shot, but I can only have 1 neighborhood active at a time. If the kittehs die, I can neighborize someone else.
Oh neat!
I like that actually!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1417 (isolation #114) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1416, Plottin Kittehs wrote:i don't know why i'm awake but i am so might as well

4th doc. motivator. 2/night.

night 1: bro and adaptive heap
night 2: aeronaut and adaptive heap
night 3: aeronaut and aristophanes

In post 1332, Aeronaut wrote:Adaptive heap and Aristophanes not a serial killer
aeronaut having two results.

We had thought the delayed day was cheetory's own role of posting anonymous mod messages.

--P
Oh, I can see how you would see that.
How would he have known to post on his own death though?

I was curious about that double result. Makes sense now.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1422 (isolation #115) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I was just gonna ask if you two, as well as Kuroi and NM could claim doctor numbers.

Making a spreadsheet.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1423 (isolation #116) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Also, Bro is best doctor.

If he is scum, I'm Sorry.
I'm so, so sorry.

XD
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1424 (isolation #117) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Wait, not you.
Aero. lol
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1426 (isolation #118) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1425, Adaptive Heap wrote:Your Night 3 results please?

-t
Sure, doesn't help me now.

I had this neato thing where I could check a dead player and determine all who had targeted them at any point, in a randomized order.

I checked Cheeto and found out only Aero had ever visited them.
This, plus NM's lack of visibility on Rob's killer, make me believe the last scum is also a ninja.
It also reconfirms Aeroslot as town.

Davsto was already dead at the point of Cheet's death, that's why I picked him.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1428 (isolation #119) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Plot, NM, and Bro are really the only three I can really see left as scum.

NM less so as we have confirmation on the RB of Kuroi (which is what leads me to think Kuroi is towny).

Plot we know is motivator, and Bro we know is Neighbourizor, but either could be a scum role.
If NM had a block and a kill at once, it's make sense that they could be scum as well. Their other results are safe, and are all that confirms the 2nd Ninja for me (something I'm sure scum would want to out in this way so that they could be safe if a townsfolk also had kill info or a lack thereof).
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1429 (isolation #120) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1427, Adaptive Heap wrote:Who else did you check last night? Kittehs motivated you so you should have been told about your ability to perform 2 actions if Aero also did.

-t
O believe it activates for the following night actually, as I have been informed I can double-use one of my abilities tonight.
Aero should be confirmation of this, as he only had 1 target N2, and 2 targets N3.

Unfortunately each of my abilities is a 1-shot and I only have a Vanilla Cop left.
Which is a Red Herring, as noone is vanilla apparently.
Along with other red herrings, like investigatives among Godfather-Ninjas.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1431 (isolation #121) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1430, Adaptive Heap wrote:Sorry for the constant questions even though I've said 100 times I'm out for the day (figuratively)

In post 1426, Aristophanes wrote:Davsto was already dead at the point of Cheet's death, that's why I picked him.

Did you have any reason to believe that scum's kill would be delayed or removed after Davsto died?

As in, you're saying you targetted Cheetory for a gravedigger (?) role (instead of Shiro) but you got Aero as a result visiting Cheetory and now you're completely convinced Aero is town?

And why are you writing off a Serial Killer in this post after you got your results, when we know a scum ninja role has been lynched?

In post 1319, Aristophanes wrote:The fuck was that speed lynch!?
I mean, I get the reasoning, but it was a little excessive.

Also, still no 2nd kill. Can we assume no SK yet?

-t
I hadn't contemplated scum's kill being removed or delayed.
I chose Cheet not Shiro because we can probably safely assume Dav killed Shiro and thus the kill could not be tracked.
Cheet, on the other hand, was post-Dav, meaning it should have been traceable.

That the Aero-slot is the only one I saw as having visited Cheet would normally be damning as fuck!
However, they claimed to have visited them N1, which is the only claimed Cheet visit besides my own.
I would have kept them in my scumdar if not for 2 things:
1. The fact that I have them as the same alignment as Rob (town unless they are a 2nd Godfather)
2. NM saw no kill on Rob last night, implying a Ninja

If Aero is a Ninja, why did I see them visit Cheet?
If Aero is Godfather, why are there even any investigatives.

A Second Ninja is semi-confirmed, but my results point to Ninja being Not-RC, and since we assume only 1 Mafian is left, I think we can assume it's not RC fairly safely.

If we have a double-ninja Mafia team, I think it is likely they are the only scum in the game. Scum are crazy powerful.
If we had some sort of SK, 2 FBIs would be overkill. Thus I think they are essentially named-townies.
I want to think one is a fakeclaim, but it would be cruel to give scum a CC-able fakeclaim in a rolemadness game.
I mean, yes, the other Mafia could be a Ninja-FBI agent or something, but meh, that sounds lame.

Does this answer your questions?
I got a little carried away here, so my apologies on that.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1437 (isolation #122) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1434, BROseidon wrote:I don't think there's a technically valid lynch outside of {Ari, not_maf, me, kittehs} today.
I am assuming Kuroi isn't in this list because of the blocks?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1438 (isolation #123) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Should have time to ISO the three of you (as I do agree with that list) and will add Kuroi in there as I know they should be clear but still want to check it out.
Have to read Davsto as well for Associatives and Distancing.

Fuck, I hate doing homework! :P
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1440 (isolation #124) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I feel like this game has stalled waiting for someone to do something.
Let's see if I can actually make a decent post...

Spoiler: The following is essentially all of Dav's posts about unconfirmed slots (Adaptive excluded due to lack of counterclaim)
In post 648, Davsto wrote:
In post 633, Soren wrote:Question is, would mafia!Persi claim FBI?

He wouldn't, because if he guesses from setup spec that:
there isn't an SK, it would soon become apparent and he'd get fucked over.
there is an SK, he is painting a big target on his arse for a crosskill (as well as a risk of being counterclaimed).

This claim reinforces my townread on him.
In post 1201, Davsto wrote:
In post 1183, Aristophanes wrote:Who is town/scum?

Rob scum, Adaptive scumlean, Soren nullscum, Ploti townlean, Aeronaut town, rest varying degrees of null.
In post 1249, Davsto wrote:
In post 1246, BROseidon wrote:That claim is like 10/10 scum.

I mean are you going to say why, or are you just going to cheer on my lynch without even thinking?
In post 1261, Davsto wrote:Ahh okay, so you don't believe my claim?

Your problem, not mine.

Rob - I feel I've explained enough
Heap - crappy pushes, general misinterpretation in a manner which comes across as intentional
Soren mostly null but I've got an ehhhhhhhhhh feeling about many of their posts
Plottin Kittehs - just have a nice happy town feel about the whole slot
Aeronaut - I believe I've explained why Persivul slot is town enough
Rest null - i've had trouble really reading them, I haven't noticed their slot enough, etc etc standard null reasons here

Now, should we lynch Rob, or do something that will be regretted?

Like, it's kinda worrying that there are more than enough convincing cases on Rob and yet two people are voting him

PEdit Bro - starting the wagon on me isn't scummy (at least until the fact that I'm figuratively the only reason certain town roles are working is known), so of course I ain't gonna have a read on you for that, I have a read on people who do scummy shit like Adaptive Heap or Rob

Unfortunately, you were right Adaptive. He almost exclusively talked about Rob and yourself.
Which is really frustrating.

On to grander things!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1441 (isolation #125) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Spoiler: Not_Mafia Iso & Response
In post 96, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 27, Davsto wrote:Everyone's doing all of this RVS, and I say, no more!

I'll do some Who-themed RQS:

Favourite alien race?
Favourite Master?
Favourite episode?

Y u do dis?

<snip>
This post has no relevance to the game.
Y u respond to it without responding to it, 70 posts later??

In post 379, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 379, Adaptive Heap wrote:Also please don't patronise me. I don't find it funny or clever.

-t

If it helps, your argument is stupid
This was amid all the Kuroi/NM TotallyNotMasons thing and once again, I dislike in tone especially. That and being essentially a proddodge.

In he takes a potshot at AH and I disliked it at the time.
"Talah and Mastina shouldn't be making such bad arguments" is a really weak reason for a vote.
He also seemingly has more reason to vote FAQ there, so why choose AH??

Skipping a bunch of one liners and AH pushes that are half-assed and scummy because I don't feel like quoting everything.

He first mentions Dav in with a vote. , , and are his only other mentions of him besides the RVS thing.
This is when the lynch seems inevitable and he still tries to make associatives in there.

This is non-commital scum bussing.

Scum JOAT is entirely possible and, being a town one, I doubt we would be given two.

I like this as scum.

VOTE: Not Mafia

See why in the spoiler.

Will Iso more ppl, just maybe not right at this moment.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1445 (isolation #126) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1442, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Aristophanes
Dat Waginung Omgus tho
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1446 (isolation #127) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

wagoning **

fuck
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1447 (isolation #128) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Mala/Plot, lemme know what you find. I am curious.

You didn't really mention NM in your reads am I above or below them in the town scale and wh
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1448 (isolation #129) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1442, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Aristophanes
Like, really.
Gimme some sort of case at least...
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1449 (isolation #130) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I've spammed here, haven't I...
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1452 (isolation #131) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I hate telling you you're wrong Plot, because I know how much work you put into these things.
However,
You're wrong.

Yes, all of those interactions happened, but you know this isn't how I play as scum.

I have been relatively active, pushed for reads, and done actual Isos. I am far less helpful and a lurksack as scum.

Blah blah self meta is scummy. I know.
But really. What am I supposed to say to that?
Your reads of these interactions are simply incorrect. Nothing to argue.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1458 (isolation #132) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1457, KuroiXHF wrote:Plottin' Kittehs, do you know anything of Aris' meta?
Zip I've played a few games with Plot, as both alignments, and 1 with Mala I believe.

Why is this your only question after 2 days and 60 posts or so?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1459 (isolation #133) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1456, Adaptive Heap wrote:Addendum:

Aristo claims only Cheetory was only *ever* visited by Aero. So Aero could have a ninja kill / backup ninja kill if he's a legit scum-aligned FBI Agent as well (in order to hand out results and still perform NKs). Which with a 2-scum team could have both factions barking up the SK tree.

In that case both Aristo's and NM's assessment that the (hopefully) last scum is ninja seems necessarily correct. I... think?

-t
^
Yeah, kinda what I was thinking.

I was really confused about my results from the Cheet read until NM claimed his lack of kill view.

Some of your post before this was a bitch, but I tend to agree with your sentiments and overall conclusions.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1460 (isolation #134) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Wow...I never typed "Zip"
And "bitch" was actually "bit much."

Wtf phone!? Lmao
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1462 (isolation #135) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:33 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Oh yeah, Miller's Hollow I would have switched alignments if Klingon had died. So I could win either way and just had to survive, in my mind at least.

Am I really that bad of a lurker?
*sigh*
I've gotta work on that.

I guess you're right though. I suppose I, on my end, know the difference in my intentions and the motivations behind posts, but that may not always come through.

Obviously I have tainted self meta :P

Also, I totally thought Mastina was making an in game post too! Lol
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1465 (isolation #136) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:40 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1464, BROseidon wrote:Question - if Aero were scum, would the motivate have given him 2 kills?

I would have to assume so, but this is probably better to ask
Rift Adrift
about.
Would a motivator role enable 2 scum kills in one night, if one existed?
Last edited by Rift Adrift on Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1468 (isolation #137) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1466, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1458, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1457, KuroiXHF wrote:Plottin' Kittehs, do you know anything of Aris' meta?
Zip I've played a few games with Plot, as both alignments, and 1 with Mala I believe.

Why is this your only question after 2 days and 60 posts or so?

We've been hit with a hard snowstorm and unfotunately, I haven't been able to participate much within any of my games this weekend. I will catch up today.
Right, I forgot about that snowstorm on the East Coast there.
It's balmy here in Canada :P
Looking forward to a catchup.

Plottin Kittehs wrote:It doesn't work on factional abilities. Would be a pretty sweet investigative role if it did.

--P
Cool. That's true, would have worked amazingly well!
Unless we'd assumed SK had finally shown up...

Also, you totally get me, as evident in your analysis of my activity. I'm rather amazed actually!

And yeah, post sounded like Mastina, but wasn't. I was surprised. Lol
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1472 (isolation #138) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1469, KuroiXHF wrote:haha. I went to an event a couple towns during the snowstorm. I spun out plenty of times on the highway. Looking back, I'm surprised I didn't get into an accident. On the way back, I chose to avoid it. A half hour drive turned into an hour and a half.

I also don't want the mod to think I don't care about this game. lol I'm still at least attempting to be active,
It would appear you could use a good pair of snow tires, sir!
Glad you made it safely!

BROseidon wrote:The snowstorm was pretty bad tbh.

I didn't go outside all weekend. Walking to work today was shit.
I'm almost jealous that this one snowfall is more snow than we've had all year here.
Then I remember I haven't shoveled once! XD

@Rift, thanks for that! :)

I have time today to finish my ISOs I think.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1479 (isolation #139) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Bulletproof Impulsive Abductor Commuter I guess would be the definition.
I'd have to assume a strongman would still have gone through unless she had commuted that night.

I don't see how it helps, but that's my interpretation of things.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1482 (isolation #140) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Gotcha. Yeah, hard to say.

I kinda half assume she would get activated by a motivator, target either randomized or becomes whoever the 2nd target is. The latter actually makes quite a bit of logical sense to me.

I also still think Strongman would penitrate as the role stopper wiki seems pretty clear on that aspect.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1483 (isolation #141) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1481, Adaptive Heap wrote:But the role also says "each night".

-t
Right, so she was an Ascetic BP Rolestopper I guess.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1489 (isolation #142) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1487, Not_Mafia wrote:Bored!

VOTE: Aristo
I'm fairly certain there are things you can do, say, ask, read, look at, answer, etc.
If you are bored, why not do something helpful instead of pushing me with this proddodging shit?

If you are scum I'm going to be really sad.

Why are we not lynching this god dammit!?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1490 (isolation #143) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1486, Adaptive Heap wrote:So.

Mastina has feedback and she says Kittehs is town.

I'd like to lynch NM today but also I don't have impetus to rationalise why and I'm not sure it's true.
Would still like to see "stuff" from him.

Sheeping.
Sorry Aristo.

VOTE: Aristo
L-1
Had Mastina commented on me as well?
Compare this to Organic Chem, Mastina.
We were scum, you saw how I operate. I am not scum here!

Talah, please vote NM with me.
He is the best scum lead I have right now and I don't know if we can afford a mislynch.

Look at his lack of effort and proddodging.
That last post did nothing for anyone in the game at all.
What was the point!?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1492 (isolation #144) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:29 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1491, Not_Mafia wrote:You can't vote when you've been hammered
You do realize you had already voted me, yes?

Unless you are claiming doublevoter, I have not been hammered.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1494 (isolation #145) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1493, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1492, Aristophanes wrote:Unless you are claiming doublevoter.

Lol
Now I'm ever so intrigued.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1496 (isolation #146) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:58 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Ha!
Thanks Rift~

Now, NM, was that a reaction test or...?
What did you learn if so?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1498 (isolation #147) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1497, KuroiXHF wrote:OK. I'm here. Going to go over this day phase and see what's going on. Looks like there's a bandwagon on Aristophanes. From first glance, it looks like he's totally given up, BUT... Let's see what's going on.
...?
I have?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1500 (isolation #148) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Kuroi, am I scum or is this a convenience vote?

Why is NM clear just for having blocked you N2?

You only mention that you get a towny vibe off of one of my posts, and no scummy vibes are quoted or mentioned.
What is your case on me?

I'm the one keeping the game going (with Talah) right now.
How does it appear I have given up?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1502 (isolation #149) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1501, KuroiXHF wrote:I didn't vote you, did I?

I feel like with four votes, asking, "Is this a reaction test," is giving up. It seems like you've given up on arguing and more toward hoping they were bluffing.
I mean, I was hoping they were bluffing, and they were.
If they had had the hammer, I wouldn't have asked (as I would be dead).

I am curious if they had some sort of reason, other than just screwing with me, for that vote.

And my apologies, lets reword that.

Is your possible intent to vote for me because I am the current wagon, because you believe it inevitable, or because I am scummy?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1508 (isolation #150) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

May as well reveal my final part I also have an inventor ability where I can give a sonic screwdriver.
I didn't say this so I wouldn't be blocked.

I can confirm myself tonight by giving them out (double ability night tn) and I know they will go through even if I die tn (I asked Rift).

It wouldn't make sense to have scum giving out Sonics, and I can give one to Adaptive and one to another townread to confirm my motivations.

This is all I have left to offer.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1509 (isolation #151) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

The Vanilla Cop is my other remaining ability, but I feigned it being my only remaining one in hopes I could use this final gift without interference.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1511 (isolation #152) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1510, Not_Mafia wrote:Why would there be a vanilla cop in a role madness game?

Red herring.

I already addressed this.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1512 (isolation #153) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Why are there FBIs?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1514 (isolation #154) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Exactly.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1601 (isolation #155) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I'd be sad if it weren't for amazing play by Plottin and such great hosting/flavour/fucking-with-town from Rift hydra.

I really has a fun game here! One of my favourite ever, I daresay!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1602 (isolation #156) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1600, BROseidon wrote:So basically this setup was 11:2 with a town neighborizer and a bunch of town shit that did nothing?
Yep. We figured this out after death and had a good, sad laugh about it :P
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1606 (isolation #157) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1605, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 1600, BROseidon wrote:So basically this setup was 11:2 with a town neighborizer and a bunch of town shit that did nothing?

The Fifth Doctor was the Eighth Doctor's protector. Neither was night killable until Davsto died. And the town's non-protective abilities worked on other town,
Thus making us all clowns. In a Tardis clown car.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1608 (isolation #158) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Btw, why was my ability randomized N2 and 3??

Was that because I was a clown?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1611 (isolation #159) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1609, Rift Adrift wrote:Your ability was randomized every night. The first night it randomized to the same ability you picked.

From your role PM:

"The TARDIS is a wonderful, nearly magical creation with a will of its own. However, it was meant to be piloted by not one but six, and as such you cannot control its abilities so well as you would like. Each night, you may select two players. Those players will become the target of one of the following abilities"

We didn't immediately realize that you thought you got to pick both the targets and the ability!
Oh shit, ture!

I just assumed so because both living and dead were options!

I missed that wording somehow. I bet I looked pretty foolish. Almost clown like! :P
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1630 (isolation #160) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:01 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1629, Shiro wrote:Plot you played an amazing game.

Now I wanna be scum with you one day. :D

Fun game all around.
So much this!

I've been scum with Mastina, I wanna be scum with you now!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1631 (isolation #161) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:02 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Also, Cheet, how did you like your obituary?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1637 (isolation #162) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Aristophanes »

@Cheet
In post 1276, Rift Adrift wrote:
An excited vote suddenly booms out:

Disembodied Voice wrote:Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

Cheetory6 Dies From Cancer At 69!

Psych! That Was Bowie And Rickman.
Cheetory6 Found Dead. Culprit Still At Large.
Cause Of Death Unknown. Dalek Suspected.

He Will Be Dearly Missed By All.

You look around, trying to ascertain the source of the voice, but all of you look back at each other and shrug. "Not me!"

- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1644 (isolation #163) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1641, Davsto wrote:Yeah, as noted in the scum PT, some of the town flubbed a bit early by softclaiming or crumbing their Doctor number - and ruling them out as being 8 made it easier to narrow down.

In fact, on the night when Rob was killed, the actual intended kill target was Adaptive Heap but the mod missed the command. At that point, I believe that the 8th Doc had been narrowed down to 2 suspects.
This!
I was going to soft, but that could be detrimental in this setup.
Also, as the 8th Doc, I would have claimed D1 so my death would do minimal damage. The later in the game it gets, the more antitown the role is, and the harder it is to protect.

In post 1642, Cheetory6 wrote:Oh also.
That Soren lynch was awful.
Please never quicklynch on a softguilty.
So many warning bells should have gone off at all of those lazy naked votes.
I was so mad when I came back to this!
Actually, not even mad. I was disappointed at town and sad I didn't get a chance to even post that phase.
Even if it had been a scum flip, I'd not have condoned it.

Also, I just read the Scum PT and I can't believe the behind the scenes thought and effort you guys put into this! Great play and lots of thought & planning!

I was pretty pleased I had you think I was scum/SK for being so on point, and that I became a very strong scumread.
Thanks Plotty, for all the kind words in there! :)
U da best! <3
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1646 (isolation #164) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Subject: Mini 1748: ClownTardis Mafia - Skaro, Dalek Homeworld

Plotinus wrote:
In post 1452, Aristophanes wrote:Yes, all of those interactions happened, but you know this isn't how I play as scum.
I do know. And you know that I know. Thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt and assuming I'm just being misguided!
Especially this.
Perhaps I should be more cutthroat or something, but I am always willing to give BOTD. I'm glad this push was from scum you!
And the comment about smooth confidence made my day :)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1647 (isolation #165) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1645, Aeronaut wrote:I think we were all coming off the high of the last lynch which was on scum, so overconfidence prevailed as far as the soren lynch is concerned
Yeah, it happens. I get being pumped and stuff.
But it hurt us a lot, losing that day of conversation (which I often take for granted).
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1669 (isolation #166) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1648, Davsto wrote:I must admit Ari, I did smile to myself when you decided to look through my ISO for false associatives in the hope that they would lead to help extra reads, since I'd purposefully played against that to trap people who attempted it (e.g., I suddenly started townreading Plotteh towards my death, something I'd usually do to town if I wanted to make them look like my scumpartner).
Hahaha You duped me!
Or, well, had I given your reads any credence you would have :P

That was well done though, I will admit!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1670 (isolation #167) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1667, Plotinus wrote:the coloured version of the chart looks really pretty in PTs because it matches the PT purple colour scheme exactly. It's just a bit more work to maintain because the default text colour is black, which doesn't show up at all, so you have to use color tags around all your text.

pedit: that's a pretty good meta. i've only been lynched once as town, before. in we didn't playtest this. I have 14 town games, and non town games. Been lynched 5 times as nontown.
My meta is nowhere near this...
#Lynchbait #FootInMouthDisease
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1674 (isolation #168) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Haha I love you guys! XD
Thanks!!!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1676 (isolation #169) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1675, Rob14 wrote:
In post 1014, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like, this was literally scum convo in pregame

rob: OMG WE'RE SO GOOD IN THE GAME IN SCUM CHAT PRO PLAYERS ALL AROUND
ah: YEA WE GONNA ROLL THIS SCRUB TOWN HARD DEFEND EACH OTHER CHAINSAW ALL GAME EZ WIN TOWN REAL DUMB WALK ALL OVER THEM

I meant to throw this here in the post-game.
I forgot about this!
Laughed a lot when it was posted.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1682 (isolation #170) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1681, Shiro wrote:
In post 1676, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1675, Rob14 wrote:
In post 1014, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like, this was literally scum convo in pregame

rob: OMG WE'RE SO GOOD IN THE GAME IN SCUM CHAT PRO PLAYERS ALL AROUND
ah: YEA WE GONNA ROLL THIS SCRUB TOWN HARD DEFEND EACH OTHER CHAINSAW ALL GAME EZ WIN TOWN REAL DUMB WALK ALL OVER THEM

I meant to throw this here in the post-game.
I forgot about this!
Laughed a lot when it was posted.

I think we should nom that for kodak

I couldnt breath from laughing when I read it. xD
Agreed! lol

Aeronaut wrote:I can't speak for what the game was like before I got here, but this was a really toxicity-free game, where everyone was really nice and respectful and shiz. i enjoyed that.
This is true, and I think it helped make this game shine in my eyes.
- Jingle

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”