alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:47 am

Post by alban »

1. Please type longer posts with at least multiple sentences. I wish you guys could write paragraphs. Every bloody sentence doesn't have to be chronicled and presented as a separate post. This is the problem of your generation :) No synthesis, just communication.

2. I find Toogeloo and Tywin suspicious. The tone and stuff.

3. I will not present my townreads. I think it helps the scum.

4. Drealm, you have already argued with two players. Your posts and votes seem like being generated out of hurt. Am I right? If you are scumreading them coz you are angry, it'll give the game an unncessary detour, which you wouldn't want as a town, yeah?

5. Fully caught up. Nothing much substantial has happened in 14 pages. I hate such games. Just fluff. I will not replace out, but looks like I will not enjoy this.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by alban »

Tywin, i am fairly confident that you won't gather enough traction to lynch me. More or less the same reasons that you mention about yourself. So, i am not gonna defend myself. But i was wondering about what you said about knowing me. Have we played in a game where I was a scum? Which behaviour of mine reminded you of the scum!me?

Farside, yes, i agree that all games start like this. And many games continue like this. But I am old school. Few days ago, i read a post from an old timer on one of the topics, that how the main difference between earlier games/players and those of today, is absence of lengthy wall posts, as a result of which how common it is now a days to find games going for 100+ pages.

Even before reading that, I was tired of this play style, where you wake up and the game has suddenly gone ahead by 10 pages. I can't deal with it. Which is why my replace out rate is high. But in all my games now a days, I try to point this out, and hope that someone listens. In this game for example, i like the way tywin writes. His posts are few, lengthy and high on synthesis. Not a torrent of thoughts that go nowhere.

One of the few games where lengthy, wall posts were practised was my newbie game (forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=65590). I never found it again if memory serves right.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by alban »

Tywin, you still haven't answered the game you were referring to that reminds you of scum!me.

Horrordude, I didn't say I am universally unlynchable. But given the state of things in this particular game, I don't see me getting lynched. At least not right away. Call it a town's misplaced confidence.

About your reasoning for voting me, it's a circular argument. You say yourself that not much has happened. But then you are not happy with me for not providing anything substantial. I have no substantial reads on anyone for justifying my suspicion, so all I can go by right now is the tone and the way people have framed their posts.

In fact, you and Tywin shading me for my post make you opportunists. We will see how far you take it. Who knows, maybe you will succeed in lynching me? Your loss as town.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by alban »

Your loss, if town.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by alban »

In post 350, Tywin Lannister wrote: I think Alban may be scum, especially since I've seen how he plays previously.
In post 401, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 371, alban wrote:Tywin, you still haven't answered the game you were referring to that reminds you of scum!me.
I don't need to see you're past scum games to put you in my current scum pool.
In your first post referring to me, you say that I might be scum, especially since you'd seen me play previously.
Which means something here must remind you of scum!me from some game. Which is why I want to know which trait and which game reminded you. Also, I am guessing that everyone would want to refer to it too instead of blindly believing your word.
But in your last post about me you are saying you don't need to see my past scum games. But then what was the baseline on which you based your first post's analysis? I might appear scummy to you now, but what was scummy to you at the time you wrote 350?
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by alban »

In post 401, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 372, alban wrote:Your loss, if town.
In post 371, alban wrote:Tywin, you still haven't answered the game you were referring to that reminds you of scum!me.

Horrordude, I didn't say I am universally unlynchable. But given the state of things in this particular game, I don't see me getting lynched. At least not right away. Call it a town's misplaced confidence.

About your reasoning for voting me, it's a circular argument. You say yourself that not much has happened. But then you are not happy with me for not providing anything substantial. I have no substantial reads on anyone for justifying my suspicion, so all I can go by right now is the tone and the way people have framed their posts.

In fact, you and Tywin shading me for my post make you opportunists. We will see how far you take it. Who knows, maybe you will succeed in lynching me? Your loss as town.
I don't need to see you're past scum games to put you in my current scum pool. I'm in half the player's scum or scum lean pool atm, but it doesn't mean anything. If someone makes a case on me, then I'll discuss it and go from there. As it stands now, there's no point. Relate this to yourself too. You're a little too worried about being lynched over two players saying you may be scum. That's a bit odd to me. What are you so worried about? You realize that I haven't brought an actual case against you, right? I don't vote without reasons. I'm not Wheme.

Do you wanna know the list of the players mentioning me, and sometimes me alone, as the scummiest player so far? Would that make you feel better? My defense of dreamelrz looking like lynchbait has nearly everyone calling me scum, and the problem with that is that nearly everyone saying it looks like town. I'm more suspicious of those who haven't tbh. So what about you? Two players mention your name and every post of yours becomes about that. There's some whining, some veiled threats, and a few other things sprinkled in. Please, continue. If I build a case on you, the more the merrier.
Do I sound worried in 371? Because I wasn't. You generate enough traction against me, I will be out. But if you are going to analyse my post, why can't you be ready for me to analyse yours? It appeared shady and opportunistic, which I pointed out.

"Whining, veiled threats, few other things sprinkled in" -
I see what you are doing here. I post something. You say something against me wrt that, I ask you a question referring to something you said, and now suddenly you are threatening me that you will make merry from my posts to build a case on me. If that's not scummy, I don't know what is. You being blatant about it is the only thing that makes me think you could be town. But then you are a tunneled townie. Either way, do oblige. I am curious how far you can take it, and who joins you in this. Coz if you indeed succeed in lynching me, the town should and will be on you.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by alban »

I can't be objective about myself, but my subjective analysis of my own playstyle is that my seemingly defensive posts come out of righteousness and confidence about being a town. Although it may appear scummy on my part to respond to one or two people finding me scummy, this is how I play. As a townie, I am very righteous and that results in a thin skin. The scum almost always tries to take benefit of this. It starts off as a small argument, quickly escalates, and then instead of justifying why they found me scummy originally, the whole case against me is fabricated out of subsequent posts.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by alban »

VOTE: Tywin
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by alban »

In post 520, Firebringer wrote:I also think Toog is town.

Tywin and alban are the only ones really pinging me in this game.
So, now we are bussing?
In post 528, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 371, alban wrote:I have no substantial reads on anyone for justifying my suspicion, so all I can go by right now is the tone and the way people have framed their posts.
Would like to hear your current reads and the source of them.
Tywin is my top suspect.
In post 540, Firebringer wrote:I am more bugged by alban this game than Tywin.
VOTE: Alban

Questions for Alban:
What do you think about Tywin as of this moment?
What do you think of Wheme x Toog?
What do you think of RC x Dreal?
Fuck off.
If I am scum, what good will my answers be to you? Why will I give you answers to further your clarity on all the players you have mentioned?
I am annoyed that you would not even present your case. Instead you have convicted me and now asking questions. tbh, this is scummy.
In post 564, RadiantCowbells wrote:alban case is a distraction
Rich, coming from you :)
In post 577, farside22 wrote: Alban seems more focus on those attacking him then scum hunting.
Correct. But there could be a scum in there as well.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by alban »

That was rhetorical. I wasn't expecting any answers. So, you didn't turn around anything.
Before I answer your questions, I wanna know your points for voting me.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by alban »

Looks like Tywin's sin is hubris.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by alban »

VOTE: Tywin
Even when I know that my vote is already where I wanted it to be.
Either you are a bloody scum or I am tunneled. Even if it's the latter, I am fine with my vote on you. Right now, my priority is to save myself. You and Edosurist are way too enthusiastic about my lynch than what I deem necessary. Additionally, I don't particularly like your promises of a case on me and never fulfilling those promises, so your readiness to implicate and lynch me without a case bothers me. Either be logical, or be otherwise. But don't promise to be logical about implicating me when all you are doing is hollow arguments and poe manner of game.

Hope this helps you to make your case on me. I am helping you regarding your 'more the merrier' comment made earlier.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:50 am

Post by alban »

Looks like Tywin is ignoring me.

Anyone who has a definitive town read on Tywin, could you explain why?
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by alban »

In post 795, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 788, alban wrote:Looks like Tywin is ignoring me.

Anyone who has a definitive town read on Tywin, could you explain why?
Why would I be ignoring you? I'm not on purpose, but am I supposed to care that you OMGUS voted me after I called you scum, or is it because literally the only time you ever post is when someone calls you scum? You're obvious, and its kind of pathetic
I want a case on me - something that you promised.
You are doing everything else but that.
In post 815, Firebringer wrote:
In post 814, Dunnstral wrote:Talk to me about edo

and Alban
Edo just feels like he is just swinging at whatever comes his way, I don't understand this new farside vote, I don't understand why he invited toog, even though I don't scumread toog I thought his unvote was weird.

Alban also feels weird this game, like super sure of himself and very cocky, which I think is posturing that is fake in nature, which gives me scum feels.
I am with you on Edo.
About your points on me, ask anyone who has played with me before. This is how I always play. I have enough meta for you to resort to. I am currently playing in 4 games. I am town in all of those. You have enough raw material to go by to figure out my playstyle.
In post 839, PeregrineV wrote:
@alban
- Do you have anything else besides the Tywin tunnel?
Don't call it a tunnel.
But yeah. As I said before, Edo was too opportunistic with his shade on me, and that was scummy.
RC and drealm at each others' throats reminds me of the game I played with Prince Lyon (RC's alt) where I was scum with him. He kept bussing hard and established his credentials with the town. So I wouldn't mind probing into them.
In short, Tywin and Edo will be my top candidates for lynching. And I will read much more on RC and Drealm.
Fire is being weird too. Though I am not able to pinpoint on the reason. His posts are very short and there's not much to analyse.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:03 am

Post by alban »

In post 862, Dunnstral wrote:Uhh... ^
In post 863, Firebringer wrote:ummm alban.....
In post 864, drealmerz7 wrote:uhhhhhh
In post 866, WhemeStar wrote:Rip Alban
Likely that you aren't able to understand my posts.
Here's someone who already said, the more I post, the easier it gets for him to frame me. So, they have already made up their mind about me being an easy lynch.
I don't understand in which universe this is town behaviour.
I think you guys are a bit slow. All 4 of you. Or maybe there's a scum in there.

P-edit: Maybe, just 3 of you.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”