Mini 1916: Buttersnap Shitfuckery (Game over, Town win!)

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Mon May 29, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Leonshade »

The only *urrp* good Canadian is a-a dead Canadian.

VOTE: Piggygal15
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 11, Chickadee wrote:IM HERE

Why are we yelling?
WHY ARE YOU *URRP* NOT YELLING
In post 14, PiggyGal15 wrote::'( OMGUS VOTE: Leonshade
See, this is wh-what I'm talking about. Canadian just goes for the OMGUS because *urrp* they don't have the guts to go on the offense like we do. It's all defense with *urrp* you guys. Wh-why do you even have an army when *urrp* you'd just cry to your big brother if y-you got attacked? Your money is so fake I make more *urrp* in a week than you do in a year.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Leonshade »

WE SAVED YOUR ASSES IN *URRP* WORLD WAR TWO! IF IT W-WASN'T FOR US YOU'D BE SPEAKING RUSSIAN!
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Tue May 30, 2017 5:49 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 28, Aristophanes wrote:Canadians Represent!
YOU'RE *URRP* A CANADIAN?

At least Pi-Piggygal wears her disgusting heritage on her sleeve, you're like *urrp* a stealth Canadian!

VOTE: Ari...
In post 53, Vegito wrote:The notion that I would allow myself to be bussed by you is hilarious, if I was scum here I would fuck you so silently that the game would be over and everyone would be congratulating me on a well-deserved victory before you even managed to get it together enough for a "bah" post
Never*urrp*mind, Nacho bragging about his scumgame pings me.

VOTE: Vegito
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Tue May 30, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 57, Vegito wrote:And for the record, I don't have a post restriction. I just really hate Canadians.
S-same.

I'm town, the same as my *urrp* father before me, and his fa-father before him, and...
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Tue May 30, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 62, Vegito wrote:
In post 59, Leonshade wrote:Never*urrp*mind, Nacho bragging about his scumgame pings me.
Why?
Does it sound fake to you? Do you believe that I shouldn't have reason to have confidence in my scum game? Do you think confidence is scummy in general?
No, it's the *urrp* fact that you bragged about your scumg-game that pinged me, it just makes me queasy. I don't have a g-great reason to think that it's *urrp* scummy for you, to be honest, but I've seen you do it as scum and I haven't seen you do it as town. You could argue that it's null for you and you may be correct, but nothing else in this game has stood out to me, thus far.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #6) » Tue May 30, 2017 6:33 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 65, Vegito wrote:Where did I brag about my scumgame as scum?
OOTS?
In post 67, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 18, Wraith wrote:Mr. Scruffy is wondering if there is a reason besides RVS that four players immediately voted Nacho.
Kagami and Tammy like paying their respects at the beginning of the game; Wisdom likes starting wagons on me because it makes him feel big and strong for a moment before I start hogging all of the attention and glory.
I think *urrp* that this p-post is what I was thinking of. You're not actually bragging about your scumgame in this, now that I look at it again. I just remembered looking at your ISO again post-game and seeing you bragging.
In post 66, Vegito wrote:And where have you played with me as town?
I thought that I *urrp* had a fi-finished game with town!Nacho, but I guess not.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Leonshade »

Gotta pack, moving tomorrow. Activity on the *urrp* r-ride there, maybe.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by Leonshade »

H-hello, I am on a train and I have *urrp* not yet solved this game. I find it plausible that Nacho would *urrp* TR me off our interaction, but I don't see a reason to to-to-tohhh.... TR him yet.

L-let's see, I didn't like Socrats *urrp* talking about the NK. I don't know why RR And Rauth started talking about normal guidelines. I d-don't have much in the way of reads yet, thos game needs to start picking up pace
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by Leonshade »

I g-guess I don't see the Socrates *urrp* thing as scummy, more anti-town. Doesn't mean it's not coming fro scum, but not worth a vote.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 182, Aristophanes wrote:Then help it pick up pace?
I am *urrp* in the p-process of doing this by posting my thoughts, as hazy as they are.

Nancy-head, could you p-provide some scumgames you've had, p-p-puhhh..lease?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by Leonshade »

And how many p-posting restrictions are in this *urrp* game anyway? I don't think Socrates actually has one, or he's been really inconsistent if so?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by Leonshade »

A-ari might be town this *urrp* game, he's coasted less than I would think if he was scum. Still lots of flufffff.... but that's so Ari and that's everyone thos game.

By the way I'm not d-drunk, maybe a bit *urrp* tipsy *hic*
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 164, PiggyGal15 wrote:UNVOTE: until replacement is found.

I'm not sure how I read DD or Ari yet, neither seem like town but they also aren't making my gut want to lynch them with fire immediately yet.
N-nothing but fluff and then *urrp* this. Why dis you c-choose to comment on these two in particular, when your r-read on them essentially amounts to "I got nothong?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Leonshade »

@Rautherdir: H-hello, what are your *urrp* thoughts on this game thus far? Are you still in RVS?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 151, Deadline Delivery wrote:I don't use giphy too too much, results suck on there most of the time, I /do/ have a bank of gifs.

But yes I agree with Math that maple syrup is amazing, but I have no idea what stinks..

Chickadee if you lack things to do you are more than welcome to bus Ari.
But Ari and I are bussing Piggy.[/quote]

B-but you've never *urrp* voted for Piggy all game :o

B-busted!
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Above is *urrp* a Chickadee q-quote.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 97, Almost Chara wrote:can confirm Pim has been in that list this whole time. ;>
and that is unrelated to this.
VOTE: Radical Rat
~Chara
S-so many naked votes with nobody *urrp* reactomg in this gam, this for example, and all of Chimchar's ISO. Somebody please react if you are voted, it allows interactions like the one Nacho and I had.

B-but I digress from my main *urrp* point, which is that I almost forgot Almost Chara was in this game. A b-bit worrying from an active player like *urrp* Almost, though they might be universally less active recently.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 208, Chickadee wrote:Because Rauth is scum, silly.
P-please don't *urrp* out your buddies right off the bat, let's pretend this game is a challenge.

@naancy: Ok, I will r-read you off the Math head unless you *urrp* obvtown.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Now a-allow me to attack *urrp* the Radical Rat.
In post 157, Radical Rat wrote:My role actually meets normal guidelines.

Clearly there are bastard elements at play here, such as Jesus Christ and these post restrictions, but I do have to wonder just how much bastardism is present in the setup itself.
W-was this game advertised as role madness? I'm trying to think what the *urrp* purpose of setup spec at such an early point is.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by Leonshade »

@nancy: B-but figuring out whether you give a *urrp* fuck can be hard to determine, you could be pretending to not g-give a fuck. Especially in a hydra where you could still contribut behind the scenes while the other head talks.

This is hypothetical since I'm going to be forming a read on your play anyway, but right now I'd say I'm more confident in reading Math than you. I guess point taken on tge obvtown tome.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by Leonshade »

I AM NOT A T-TIGER I AM A LION

*urrp*
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 229, Rautherdir wrote:You know it's possible someone got a restriction that prevents them from saying that that person has a posting restriction, among other things. But I definitely don't have that. Absolutely not.
H-hello again, Rautherdir. I would *urrp* still l-like to know your thoughts on this game, as well as whether you're still in RVS.
In post 231, Aristophanes wrote:I, for one, have no post restriction.
Exactly w-what a person with *urrp* a post restriction would say! B-b-buhhh.... busted!
In post 236, Socrates wrote:Hypothesis: schadd_ and Prism do not share an alignment.

I want to hear from everyone:

Yay or nay?
I-impossible to *urrp* determine, mods are too aware of setup spec for this to be consistently true.
In post 239, PiggyGal15 wrote:
In post 203, Leonshade wrote:
In post 164, PiggyGal15 wrote:UNVOTE: until replacement is found.

I'm not sure how I read DD or Ari yet, neither seem like town but they also aren't making my gut want to lynch them with fire immediately yet.
N-nothing but fluff and then *urrp* this. Why dis you c-choose to comment on these two in particular, when your r-read on them essentially amounts to "I got nothong?
Because they were interacting, voting, and talking about me, why wouldn't I comment on them?
I d-did not question why you chose to *urrp* comment on them, but rather why THEY were the ones you chose to comment on, as you had not commented on others, thus far.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Leonshade »

I w-want to unvote *urrp* Vegito just for posting a Stewart Lee clip, but I'm not yet sure who I want to vote. I just m-moved so this game's been on the back*urrp*burner for me.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Leonshade »

@Piggygal:
Y-yeah, I felt that you *urrp* answered my question, I was merely explaining why I asked it.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Leonshade »

I t-thought I was obvtowning it up, instead people just *urrp* people think so little of my scum play? :(

S-someone scumread me please, I could use the ego boost.
In post 277, Chimchar wrote:Leaning town on DD, Leon, Ari and Vegito
H-hello, why do you *urrp* townread me?
In post 287, Radical Rat wrote:I don't have a whole lot, but
Townleaning Leon and Socrates.
Scumleaning schadd.

And nullscumish on Piggy
H-hello, why do you *urrp* townread me?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Leonshade »

T-though I don't think judging my play off of *urrp* Girls heart Girls is correct, I replaced into a scumread slot and I was just trying to not incriminate my buddies.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 305, Chickadee wrote:Leonshade
Not really telling, and might just be nitpick here, but I noticed where everyone else was saying their alignment, Leon just quoted to say "same" instead of typing out "I'm town" or something of the like. I find that interesting. Not necessarily AI but interesting nonetheless.
?
In post 60, Leonshade wrote:
In post 57, Vegito wrote:And for the record, I don't have a post restriction. I just really hate Canadians.
S-same.

I'm town, the same as my *urrp* father before me, and his fa-father before him, and...
Uh, that's not what *urrp* happened. I d-don't think you're intentionally misrepping me, but I don't know why you considered that relevant to mention in your reads list, either. Short of me having a post restriction that forbids me from saying I'm town, I wouldn't go out of my way to avoid saying that as scum.

Is that the only impression you've gotten of me?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Leonshade »

T-to be honest, I *urrp* just skimmed the last few pages to see what people were saying of me.

Will you start scumreading me now? I just acted town early on to get the easy townread, then started coasting. nancy-head thought Vegito was scum, what if I'm his buddy who voteparked on him for ages, doing so for weak reasons even after I rescinded my SR? (Sorta irrelevant after nancy-head stopped SRing Vegito). Now I'm doing WIFOM so that you'll think I must be town, since "scum wouldn't argue over why they're scum".

---

I feel that a good chunk of the playerbase hasn't contributed that much, but I haven't yet sorted who are doing so in a scummy way, versus just not that active.

Uhh, I went to check schadd's ISO to see if his coasting is scummy, and why is he voting for Aristophanes? It's literally a naked vote dropped after RVS was over, with no word of Aristo before or after.

Almost Chara's low activity I buy being for non-game reasons, as Almost's activity is down universally. Hopefully that slot will be able to pick up the pace.

I didn't really read Prism's posts in Girls heart Girls, so I don't know what his scumgame looks like. I should do that, I guess.

Rautherdir still technically ignored my question, but at least he answered it in a context unrelated to my question.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Leonshade »

Chimchar hasn't done much. It's more lurking than anything inherently scummy, but it's just lurking nonetheless.

S-schadd *urrp* feels the scummiest of the coasters.

VOTE: schadd
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Leonshade »

O-ohhh that lie detector thing explains *urrp* a lot.

Neat role.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Leonshade »

I t-think Nacho looks town here compared to my *urrp* reference of his scum play. I don't know if this game is outside the scope of his scum play, but his reads here seem better developed than in OotS. Townleaning the slot for now.
In post 448, Socrates wrote:Leonshade's is being a little TOO annoyed at being town-read for my liking.
:)
In post 449, Socrates wrote:Frankly I looked at that interaction and went "Leon is town" in my head myself without having any history with him as a player at all. Throwing the first punch while still talking it out with his target and ultimately showing doubt -> Town.
Oh :(

@Prism:
Thanks for that story, really interesting.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 461, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 448, Socrates wrote: Leonshade's is being a little TOO annoyed at being town-read for my liking. Maybe he's taking it as an insult to his caliber as a player?
Being paranoid about being seen as town is pretty typical though, it seems like regular paranoid suspicion to me.
It's half t-tongue-in-cheek. When I've *urrp* questioned people on it, it's been less paranoia and more trying to understand their reasoning, so I can try to sort them.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 471, Chimchar wrote:
Your scumread on me makes no sense at all.
I conveniently decided to play the game because I came back from V/LA...

I'm townreading you
because I see the stuff I need to see from town Nacho.
T-these two things seem *urrp* contradictory. If his read makes no sense, why are you not suspicious of his alignment?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 473, Chimchar wrote:
In post 472, Leonshade wrote:
In post 471, Chimchar wrote:
Your scumread on me makes no sense at all.
I conveniently decided to play the game because I came back from V/LA...

I'm townreading you
because I see the stuff I need to see from town Nacho.
T-these two things seem *urrp* contradictory. If his read makes no sense, why are you not suspicious of his alignment?
I think Majiffy might have been pushing me for bs reasons to get more out of me, I fully realize I haven't been the most active one out there. So it doesn't bother me too much. On the other side I have more confidence in my ability to read Nacho. So far I like what I'm seeing.
I g-guess this is a good *urrp* answer, I can't think of anything to follow up on.

Piggygal's play comes dangerously close to active lurking, besides fluff, she's doing juuuust enough to not literally be doing nothing. I'd be going after her, if that statement didn't apply to so many this game.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Ugh, fine. So that people aren't basing their reads on false setup spec, I should claim that my posting restriction was fake. I was run with it until at least D2, but schadd's modkill and the upcoming deadline scramble forced my hand.

This also casts Prism's fake posting restriction in a new light. I had my reasons for faking my restriction, what are his? While it's possible that he's just doing it for fun, note that he started his posting restriction by replacing in and having a restriction that was the polar opposite of schadd's. How did he know to do that on his own?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Leonshade »

To be honest I didn't even notice that he'd slipped it until he stated it. I'm not going to give him townpoints for that, because scum!Prism would have an incentive to get ahead of the story, so he can spin it the right way.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Prism's fakeclaim doesn't necessarily make him scum, but I'd like an honest answer from him on why he chose that fakeclaim. More specifically, how much of the game he read before he replaced in. As his early posting makes it appear as if he hadn't read much.

I might not have any more free time today. I should be free on the weekend, so I'm ready to get things done, then.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:11 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Someone on the scumteam claim please, for the sake of sportsmanship.

Playing in a Belisarius game is like having to fart really bad, except you're at your boss's wife's funeral, sitting next to your boss.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 553, Chickadee wrote:@Leon, why are you assuming Prism's post restriction is fake? I've thought the same thing, but I'd like to hear your reason before talking about it more.
It's simply because he's slipped multiple times with seemingly no consequence.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 554, PiggyGal15 wrote:We just had a town flip and no one is doing any sort of wagon analysis? Is that a thing of the past? Because imo wagon analysis is life and gets all the scums, but no one is even mentioning it like ???
that's raising my suspicions on everyone who has posted since schadd was killed.
This is bad, especially the bolded.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 580, Prism wrote:@Leonshade: To be more explicit, I had skimmed a few pages and was well aware of schadd's posting restriction.
Ok. My reason for being suspicious was that you had the knowledge of schadd's PR immediately upon repöacing in, so I thought it possiböe that you found out about it through the scumchat.

Your story is plausible, and something that I think most players would do upon replacement, anyway. I don't know what your scum motivation for this would be, and your scumhunting seems fine. You can be a townlean for now.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:55 pm

Post by Leonshade »

I just realized that Shadoweh is a different player from shaddowez.

I don't have a read on either her or Rautherdir, but that's more my fault than anything to do with their play.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #43) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:57 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Christ can't hammer, but in Lylo he will keep setting random players in quickhammer range.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:11 pm

Post by Leonshade »

I like Ari, but he can be kind of a useless lurksack as either alignment. I don't consider him not posting here inherently scummy for him. The Ari wagon makes me feel a bit queasy, it seems like an easy wagon rather than a good D1 lynch.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by Leonshade »

I really don't have a good grasp on this game.

I still think Vegito is town, but that Ari vote feels lazy. I would hope that Nacho had something more than just lynching the lurker, especially since the previous lurker wagon flipped town.

Ari is my ex-lover and I still harbor feelings for him, I won't vote for him today. I also think that his ISO looks more like town than scum Ari, the brief periods that he was engaged with the game looked sincere.

Prism is a townlean for the aforementioned reasons.

I don't feel good about AC. Neither head has shown me what I would expect from town!them this game.

I'm more inclined to agree with Math than nancy on Piggygal, it looked like they wanted DD lynched more than seriously trying to gamesolve in that post. I don't feel good about her play in general, I don't see true scumhunting behind her play, especially that one post with "wagon analysis" felt more like her putting on a show of scumhunting than any real analysis.

VOTE: Piggygal

Sorry fir the multiposts, phoneposting on a train.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by Leonshade »

I don't really like Rautherdir's jump on the Ari wagon. Ari is an easy wagon and his jump on it seems the most opportunistic of the three.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:02 am

Post by Leonshade »

I still don't like that Chickadee's only comment on my slot was that weird alignment claim thing, but at least now I understand what that was about. She's been doing ok otherwise, won't lynch her today.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:07 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 520, Chimchar wrote:I'm having a very busy week. Catch up tomorrow I promise.
Promise broken :(

There's not much to Chimchar's ISO, don't have a lock on his alignment either way.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:21 am

Post by Leonshade »

There wasn't much to Rat's ISO, and I didn't like how lomg he extended the Jesus sheeping, but I did like him staying to answer questipns after replacing out. Shadoweh's play has been reasonable and fair. Not touching her today.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:31 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 10, Socrates wrote:DO NOT PUT SOMEONE AT L-1 WITHOUT A CLAIM.
In post 104, Socrates wrote:I was kinda hoping to see myself lulhammered.

Vegito and Leon are the first two players to start actually playing the game. ++points

Chara, what IS your reason for voting Rat?
In post 449, Socrates wrote:Frankly I looked at that interaction and went "Leon is town" in my head myself without having any history with him as a player at all. Throwing the first punch while still talking it out with his target and ultimately showing doubt -> Town.
A few posts that especially struck me as town, but his play has included transparency and nuanced thought throughout. Townlean.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Leonshade »

I wasn't going to post any more today, but I need to say that Ari is town and this wagon sucks. I will take a hammer as a scumclaim.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Leonshade »

And Piggygal is trying to dismiss the wagon on her with "lol I always get wagoned/look scummy".

And Ari is suddenly a scumlean now that he's the viable counterwagon. Try to find a hint of an Ari scumread in Piggygal's ISO before that post. Survivalism is NAI, but not if it's linked with dishonesty.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 665, PiggyGal15 wrote:(try to find a hint of any scum read in my ISO lmao)
Posts like these are not making me townread you, but I think that that's what you're trying to accomplish. I'm not buying this act after that Ari post and vote. It looks like you wanted to vote for Ari as a counterwagon to yourself, but instead of admitting to that, you wanted to pretend that you were scumreading him. I think you would've been more willing to just admit that you're voting for your counterwagon if you truly were in the relaxed, non-chalant state of mind you're trying to come off as being in.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Leonshade »

Prism, it looks like your read on Nacho's read of Ari is based on meta? Could you link it?

I'm also feeling Rauth as scum, though coaching is rarely actually a thing scum do in the main thread, especially that blatantly.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Leonshade »

25 hours left, time to make decisions, people.

@Prism:
Between that first game you linked and Questionable Content, I'm with you that I don't see where Nacho is coming from with this Ari scumread. Ari's ISO here and his ISO in Questionable Content, or even that game where Nacho scumread town!Ari, is night and day. I also don't like the fact that Nacho hasn't really commented on Piggygal's alignment at all (even in his reads list all he has to say about her slot is fluff), while Majiffy had Piggygal as a scumread in an earlier reads list (), but now he expresses zero interest in lynching her.

But I won't vote for Vegito today. I want more time to figure that slot out, and I'd feel more confident about Vegito if Piggygal flips scum.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 685, Vegito wrote:This is better than a Piggy lynch though so fine
Why don't you want to lynch Piggy?
In post 685, Vegito wrote:Can I interest you in AC or Chimchar?
Chimchar feels like another lurker lynch. Similar to Ari, though I don't TR Chim like I do Ari. Not a lynch I feel good about.

Why do you scumread AC?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 692, Shadoweh wrote:What a trustworthy and wonderful wagon Piggy has. >_> I would not join that with a ten-foot pole.
On the contrary, the wagon is fine and people are avoiding it for suspicious reasons. Why do you doubt the Piggygal wagon? Per , Socrates, AC and I are townleans, though you express mild, "preemptive" paranoia on AC. You don't seem to have expressed a read on Chimchar at all. The only on left is Ari, whom you voted for in this post:
In post 652, Shadoweh wrote:See, unlike you I actually live to Day 3 because I'm not a bullet-sponge, so I'm more used to it. :P

If Ari's meta is barely posting then he's doing a great job of it, his posts didn't seem to have much in them when I did an iso to see what he was doing in the first place.
I'm pretty sure despite my misgivings I'd prefer him over Piggygal who I think is on a content upswing (even if I agree a DD vote was nonsense, it's the kind of vote that gets you in trouble.)

Mod didn't see me switch? Probably because I used short form.
##Vote: Aristophanes
So the one person you've stated any real suspicion of is the player who's the counterwagon to Piggygal, and even then you've only expressed a mild preference. So I ask you, what about the wagon do you not like?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 694, PiggyGal15 wrote:You know what?
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Chimchar
Let's do this.
No comment on that case he just made on you?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 700, PiggyGal15 wrote:
In post 698, Leonshade wrote:
In post 694, PiggyGal15 wrote:You know what?
UNVOTE:
Let's do this.
No comment on that case he just made on you?
:oops: I missed that.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:14 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 704, Shadoweh wrote:Uh, Socrates isn't voting Piggy, friend. At least he was not when I posted that. The wagon as of that post was you, AC, Ari and Chimchar. I forgot Chimchar was playing so much that I forgot to mention him with the people I barely remembered playing. I suppose it could be worse but 'wagon made of all the lurkers' is a recipe for disaster, even if there's one person on it I believe in.
Soc wasn't on the Piggy wagon, I was looking at the Ari wagon.

So your only reason for disliking the wagon is that it consists of lurkers? You've expressed suspicion of Piggygal before, has that changed?
In post 705, Vegito wrote:
In post 696, Leonshade wrote:
In post 685, Vegito wrote:Can I interest you in AC or Chimchar?
Chimchar feels like another lurker lynch. Similar to Ari, though I don't TR Chim like I do Ari. Not a lynch I feel good about.

Why do you scumread AC?
I elaborated on my ChimChar scumread here and I've already relinked this on the very same page as your post here after being asked so to say it's a lurker lynch is either deliberately or intentionally a misrep.

You really need to start reading the game.

Regarding Chara, too hard to find where I've elaborated in my ISO because AC is a very common letter combination. However this very recent post where Chara walks back the townread on Ari just to soft-push the wagon is scumbo as fuck enough on its own to merit rope.
Chimchar being a lurker lynch was about my own reads, not about your reasoning. Though I had forgotten about your case on Chimchar.

I don't see that AC post as a walkback, since he did all of that inside the confines of one post. He could've just deleted the line about Ari being town if he didn't want to commit to it. I want more from AC if they're town, as they certainly should be capable of having more of a presence as town, but I don't want to lynch them today.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Piggygal
Chimchar

I would've had Rautherdir instead of Chimchar last night, but Vegito's recent posting has eased my concerns about Vegito. Nacho's read on Ari looks more reasonable after glancing at the meta he posted, and Majiffy had good points about Chimchar's play.

The general split between lynch preference is interesting, something to look at post-flip. I don't think Piggygal and Chimchar are scum together, so reading the end of today with the flip in mind should be very enlightening.

[/vote]Chimchar[/vote]

That's L-1, claim please.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by Leonshade »

- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:26 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 71, Chimchar wrote:VOTE: Almost Chara
In post 73, Chimchar wrote:UNVOTE:
This did stick out to me at the time, I wish I had questioned it, then. I made assumptions about why Chimchar voted/unvoted, but that's bad when it comes to trying to sort someone.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Last night I was entertaining a {Piggygal, Vegito, Shadoweh} wagon, with Rautherdir as a fourth place scumread. If Chimchar is scum, I don't know who his buddies would be, other than definitely not Piggygal.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #65) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 739, Leonshade wrote:Last night I was entertaining a {Piggygal, Vegito, Shadoweh} scumteam, with Rautherdir as a fourth place scumread. If Chimchar is scum, I don't know who his buddies would be, other than definitely not Piggygal.
EBWOP.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #66) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 733, Socrates wrote:Yes, let's reward Chimchar for lurking by giving him a pass because he doesn't have enough associatives! His V/LA is not enough to justify his lack of contribution and his vote on Piggy is balls.
I don't have a problem with Chimchar's vote on Piggy, what don't you like about it?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #67) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:40 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Umm, does your role not specify what AIDS is in this game? Because that sounds like it could be a protective role, but it could also just be a joke role.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #68) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by Leonshade »

I don't think AIDS can be equivalent to the scumteam's NK, since in that case, that role would be a bulletproof maker.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:33 am

Post by Leonshade »

Ari, will you be here in 2.5 hours to hammer?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Leonshade »

Chimchar, you really really should've fullclaimed right off the bat.

We should actually test Chimchar's claim of inability to hammer. Let's manipulate the votes so that Chimchar hammers, then unvote and re-vote in case he's telling the truth. This way Chimchar hammering will be the one shown on the VC if he's lying.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Leonshade »

Ah, nice.

VOTE: Piggygal
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #72) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Leonshade »

Now let's be clear, I won't have sex with ANYONE in this game until this AIDS issue has been solved.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Leonshade »

I'd still prefer the Piggy lynch, the question is whether we lynch her without a claim.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Leonshade »

Quick question: Should Chimchar/his target claim who got AIDS protection tomorrow? Or is it better to keep it hidden, so AIDS man will waste their AIDS shot?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Leonshade »

Only reason to claim is in case Chimchar is the AIDS giver fakeclaiming. But I don't think that's the case, that would be a really risky claim to make. He's most likely town.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Leonshade »

I get the lynch I vote thanks to Jesus Christ and AIDS. What a weird game.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Leonshade »

If Piggygal flips scum, Vegito is prooobably town for arranging the Piggy lynch.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 840, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 838, Leonshade wrote:If Piggygal flips scum, Vegito is prooobably town for arranging the Piggy lynch.
What I get no credit?
You probably should, but Vegito's the slot I was more paranoid of, recently.
In post 841, Vegito wrote:
In post 838, Leonshade wrote:If Piggygal flips scum, Vegito is prooobably town for arranging the Piggy lynch.
I think I'd give myself a little more credit than probably considering the whole saying I wouldn't be around for deadline and then totally being around for deadline thing
True that.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 843, Vegito wrote:Why were you paranoid of me?
Short answer is due to your Ari read, as well as due to you trying to go for lynches other than Piggygal, while Piggy was a sizable wagon and you wouldn't comment on the slot. The longer answer is in my ISO.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 852, Vegito wrote:
In post 850, Leonshade wrote:
Short answer is due to your Ari read, as well as due to you trying to go for lynches other than Piggygal, while Piggy was a sizable wagon and you wouldn't comment on the slot. The longer answer is in my ISO.
I'm gonna ask why the Ari read creeped you out but I'm also gonna be a good boy and look at your ISO
I viewed your scumread on Ari as unfounded, as I think his ISO here isn't similar to the one in Questionable Content, nor in that game Prism posted where you scumread him.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #81) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 856, Vegito wrote:
In post 841, Vegito wrote:
I think I'd give myself a little more credit than probably considering the whole saying I wouldn't be around for deadline and then totally being around for deadline thing
Also this is something that you took at face value but is definitely well within my range as scum.

Don't know why I suddenly feel obligated to point it out but!!!
You fooled me. And now I'm committed to townreading you. Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
In post 857, Vegito wrote:
In post 855, Leonshade wrote:
In post 852, Vegito wrote:
In post 850, Leonshade wrote:
I'm gonna ask why the Ari read creeped you out but I'm also gonna be a good boy and look at your ISO
I viewed your scumread on Ari as unfounded, as I think his ISO here isn't similar to the one in Questionable Content, nor in that game Prism posted where you scumread him.
Did you look at my larger post on him?
Or was that something I intended to make but never did?
I did, and it had already eased my concerns about you (and I stated as much!).

It's possible that you made this big show of bussing a buddy for towncred, but it would've been just as easy for you to do so. With the lead scum already has, I think scum would be valuing pure numbers over potential towncred.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #82) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 858, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 849, Rautherdir wrote:Just noting the fact that not only is it twilight it's after deadline. I don't really want to cut our conversation short, pretty sure one of us is dead tomorrow if Piggy flips red.
Backtracking now, eh?

This is scummy shit! We're townjiving and you're scared by it!
This is still tomorrow's lynch!

See Vegito, valuable time to make reads :)
I guess this is a joke, but the aggression here seems forced.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #83) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Leonshade »

The power of dicks stop poison? I could see sucking the poison out, and then Beli makes the poisoner poison people's dicks for the hilarious joke, but the other way around makes less sense.

Then again, Belisarius couldn't design a sensible or humorous setup if his life depended on it, nor is he funny in general.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #84) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Leonshade »

I'd guess that the target wouldn't know about being poisoned, otherwise the apothecary would just neutralize that role.

The question is, is Chimchar still town if Piggygal's telling the truth?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #85) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Leonshade »

It's not impossible that there's two separate third party/weird scum killers in this game. Chimchar's claim pretty much means that he's either telling the truth, or the AIDS giver himself. And claiming AIDS doctor would be reaaally risky, knowing that there's probably an actual doctor out there.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 885, Shadoweh wrote:Because he fucking lied about his role and quickhammered Piggy?!
I... also missed this :oops:

L-2
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #87) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Leonshade »

UNVOTE:

No blitz.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Leonshade »

I'll postpone reads based on who noticed Chim hammering until after his flip. If he has partkers,said partners would already know and I don't see Ari pretending to not know in that case. If he doesn't have buddies, it's moot.

Bye Chara, hope to play with you again :(
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #89) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Leonshade »

Chim is caught scum and no buddy is going to be stupid enough to defend him. I think Socrates and Nacho are the only ones who haven't checked in yet. I somehow have 90 posts in this game.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #90) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Leonshade »

It doesn't feel like I've had 90 posts in this game, but I looked at my ISO and what do you know, there they are.

P-edit: Huh.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #91) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Leonshade »

In case it's not clear, my "huh" was a social cue for you to explain your hot take.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #92) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Leonshade »

I don't know what's going on, and I'm going out now so I don't care!

Granted I'm only going out for a barbecue with the neighbors, if it sucks I'm coming back.

I don't think it needs to be explained why Chimchar's claim and excuse are bad, so I'm interested in why Rauth's stance is different. Obviously he didn't claim AIDS giver, but I don't know what he's claiming. I guess he believes something got redirected to Socrates?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #93) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Leonshade »

Rauth almost baited me into posting.

How about we don't quickhammer the obvscum who is 100% today's lynch.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #94) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Leonshade »

Rauth as jester really does make sense lately.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #95) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Leonshade »

It really does look like nobody knows what to do, huh?

I should give this game more love, but then this game has AIDS.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #96) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Leonshade »

If Rauth is just a jester, Chimchar is still caught scum and should be today's lynch.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #97) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Leonshade »

There is no world in which we take Chimchar to LYLO with us, unless there's a cop clear on him.

We lynch Chimchar, he flips scum = yay we lynched scum-
We lynch Chimchar, he flips town = Well at least the Jesus vote is gone, so we can actually play out LYLO.
We don't lynch, but we mislynch, Chim is town = tomorrow is probably LYLO, and scum can quicklynch the second Jesus votes town.
We don't lynch, but we mislynch, Chim is scum = tomorrow is probably LYLO, and scum can quicklynch the second Jesus votes town.

The only scenario in which we lynch Rauth, and tomorrow isn't LYLO, is if the jester counts as one of the anti-town roles. Or there's no mafia in this game, and it's just a bunch of 3Ps instead. I'm not willing to take a risk on either scenario being the case, and we might actually test the latter one, depending on Chimchar's flip. If we were going to lynch Rauth, it should've happened D1. Now it's far too late.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #98) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1107, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1105, Socrates wrote:It's less about allowing Rauth his cake and more about letting Chim live. Do you want Chim to live at this point, Ari?
Not particularly, but I do think he sounds genuine is his fuck up. I mean, there's no way he should make it to endgame, but that doesn't mean we have to deal with him this second, does it?
He really doesn't, he's playing exactly how caught scum would. Make a (bad) excuse, apologize and accept lynch, mostly lurk in hopes that town buy into your WIFOM.
In post 1111, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1108, Socrates wrote:Kinda. Remember that we're already down 4 players even though it's day 2. Then we have Jesus to contend with if we let Chimchar live.
Yeah, but if Aids does what we think and we let Rauth live then we're so fucked tomorrow. If we lynch Chim today and he is town, then there's an NK, we come back tomorrow to 7 players, 3:3:1 - with the 1 being a Survivor. If this is the case, autoloss.

If we get rid of Rauth today, since he's obviously not contributing to town's wincon, we come back tomorrow to 4:3. Yes, we're in Lylo with a Jesus vote, but if we all promise to powerlynch Chim tomorrow then as soon as a vote is placed anywhere but on him, we have confscum. Yes, we have to worry about a blitz, but at least we're not autoloss! We cannot lynch Chim today and hope to win, but we may have a chance with a Rauth lynch.
Who's the Survivor?

I really don't see Chim flipping town, and I'm also not certain that Rauth doesn't count as one of the anti-town players for the sake of balance (if this game even has any balance). Lynching Rauth so we can hope to blitz Chimchar before the scum can blitz us seems suicidal. I'd rather lynch the caught scum now, than hope to lynch him tomorrow.

And even if you're right, if Chimchar is town, we lose in both scenarios. Why not lynch him today, then, and have a better chance of winning if he's scum?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #99) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1118, Aristophanes wrote:I don't think that Rauth would become town, and I would not be surprised if the Aids was sped up this game. What is a Vanilla 3P? A Survivor.

As for a lynch on Chim vs Rauth, yes, if he is scum we come out better. If we lynch Scum Chim we actually some into a decent spot, with 4v2v1 and no Jesus to screw us up. But I'm not putting stock in ChimScum, and I think giving Scum Jesus Christ's vote would be overpowered. It just doesn't make sense.
Ahh. But there's no guarantee that AIDS in this game works like it did in Gay Mafia. It could be the poison Piggygal could protect against, it could be a cult, could be anything.

Like at this point I think Chimchar is caught scum, who simply wanted to buy an extra day so he could get at least one AIDS off. The only reason I hesitated at all was because I thought Rauth was softing a cop with an inno on Chimchar, but outside that possibility, I don't see Chimchar flipping town.

I don't buy his excuse at all. My role PM is written clearly, with no room for interpretation. I don't see the same person who wrote that role PM writing a role PM that would easily be misinterpreted to the extent that Chimchar claims his was.

And it's possible that Chimchar simply made up the part about the Jesus vote being his. Though I guess that's unlikely, since he'd get CC'd if someone really was Jesus.
In post 1099, Shadoweh wrote:(this is from gay mafia which is also where jesus h christ was from amen)
Huh?! I thought Jesus was from the Bible!
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #100) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1109, Socrates wrote:If the game lasts three more days, I fully expect Jesus to ressurect, Fwiw.

Also, Beli told me that we couldn't lynch Jesus in this game. #WebOfLies
Getting resurrection to work on mafiascum would be difficult. Games take so long that asking someone to be available and follow a game, just for the hopes that they might get resurrected, is a lot to ask. And if they leave, you have to find a replacement for a dead player. I've fantasized about setups with resurrection in them, but it's an unreliable mechanic for a forum game.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #101) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1136, Almost50 wrote:Or is vomiting & pissing in my sink a sign of catching AIDS??
Don't ask *urrp* me, I h-had nothing to do with it...

Transcend did not track Aristophanes N1. If he had, he should've received something else. This could mean redirector shenanigans, but the fact that he got jailkept during a night with no NK, and that he's now going for WIFOM shenanigans by scumreading the top two townreads doesn't instill me with confidence that he's town. I could've seen Vegito as an NK target, but by N2, there were way juicier targets for the NK. He claims to have not read the game, but he has reads on every player in the game when he's called out?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #102) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:26 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Scumreading the top two townreads for bad reasons*

And there's no explanation for the SR on me. That would make it PoE, but once again, Transcend claims he hasn't read the game.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #103) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Leonshade »

If Transcend was ascetic, he wouldn't have gotten jailkept. This means that either Socrates got roleblocked, or something else is going on.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #104) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Leonshade »

But even if Transcend is scum, that means that there's at least one scum with roleblocking or a similar ability. Three scum, including a poisoner and a roleblocker or similar, plus a jester seems like a lot. It looks like there's a lot of town power to match, and maybe my perspective is skewed due to the two modkills, but I was expecting the jester to count towards the anti-town forces.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (isolation #105) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:46 pm

Post by Leonshade »

I visited Ari the same night. If you had tracked him, you would've gotten something else.

Why am I scum?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #106) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by Leonshade »

:neutral: uh huh.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #107) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by Leonshade »

VOTE: Transcend
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #108) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by Leonshade »

I should've just voted, huh?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #109) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:53 am

Post by Leonshade »

VOTE: Rautherdir

No downside to this anymore, we'd want him out before LYLO anyway.

The question remains, what's up with AIDS? Chimchar's claim was fake, yet Rautherdir still claims to have it. If AIDS was the flavor for the poison, why is Rauth still alive? If not, how did Chimchar know about AIDS, and what is it? Or is Rauth just lying?

If anyone else has AIDS, I'm sorry, but you'll have to release your medical records to this game thread.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #110) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:54 am

Post by Leonshade »

If someone dies the next Night, I say we go for a massclaim.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #111) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:55 am

Post by Leonshade »

If nobody dies, then probably not.

I'd also like to hear if someone got piss in their sink last night. It was a crazy night man, lemme tell you all about it...
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #112) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:58 am

Post by Leonshade »

At this point, I'd guess that the last remaining scum....

Will have to keep worrying whether I scumread them :wink:
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #113) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1228, Prism wrote:Pretty sure last scum is in, just by PoE, Leonshade/Aristophanes.
What, you don't think my piss makes me conftown?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #114) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Leonshade »

I can confirm that I got a one-shot doc. I can't confirm whether I used it yet.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #115) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Leonshade »

'Twas a joke, I know it doesn't.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #116) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Leonshade »

If I was at the meet, I would piss in Ari's drink TBH.

I don't see scum shooting me while I'm in the PoE pool, so I'm just going to keep my reads quiet until tomorrow. Feel free to hammer once Ari's checked in.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #117) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:20 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1246, Prism wrote:Uh, why would you hide your reads? Scum are shooting Shadoweh/Socrates. Your reads won't change that. Let them shoot outside if they want. Cooperation and not throwing the game are all we have to do here.
That's exactly why I won't post my reads: scum isn't going to shoot me. We're lynching Rauth now, and I will survive until tomorrow and post my reads. Alternatively scum shoots me to take out my reads and doc, and now they have even less potential mislynches. Win-win.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #118) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:25 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1254, Shadoweh wrote:mod endorcsed riuke breaking!
it would be super uncouth to nudge ari and ask if there are any mafia games' he's neglexting wouldn't it
HI FRIEND
DON'T YOU FEEL LIKE POSTING
YOU KNOW
SOMEWHERE
im not going to do that but stuill
he's going to be here tomorrow, would it raelly be so bad to hammer, the game might be over with rip rauth anyways
Looks like I'm no longer the only one drunk here :)

AIDS was probably just a weird jester lie, I'd appreciate it if Rauth would come clean about that.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #119) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:22 am

Post by Leonshade »

Jesus with the assist!

We were somehow in LYLO D2 and managed to make a comeback without even knowing it, which is pretty great. The game would've ended quicker if I hadn't committed suicide on the last night, but that just made the last day more exciting.

Also, I just realized that the end of D1 was just me and the scumteam. Makes me sick.
- Vecna

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”