Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #297 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

I'm here! :lol:

Anything worth reading/knowing yet??

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #301 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 298, BuJaber wrote:Yes you should read the thread
Why? What is/was so important that needs me to read first hand rather than you tell me about it?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #313 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 16, acryon wrote:I've just had bad experiences playing with hydras because they became lynchbait because the heads had conflicting opinions.
Scum points awarded. You admit that in your experience "hydrae/hydras are lynchbait" so you
vote
them???

Subsequent votes on the hydra by BuJaber and the worst are a bit worrying, but I'll accept these were RVS votes with a grain of salt (especially the worst who switched his vote quickly. Only if the hydra actually flips scum will I have another "different" look at this switch)
In post 33, Mathdino wrote:the worst is town
Dammit, Dino! Can we like, have a conflict in our views sometime? (And I mean while we're both still alive in the game) :lol:
In post 34, Momrangal wrote:Real talk I am already not a fan of acronym
Hmmm.. Dino agrees the worst looks townie and mom agrees acronym is sus. Now I'm starting to worry MY reads will be bad bc I'm not used to being agreed with much. :lol:
In post 33, Mathdino wrote:acryon is probtown until someone finds me evidence that they open scumgames like this.
Went back a step to find something to fight you about. :P

But seriously, you don't find it awkward for acro to vote a slot he admits to be a lynchbait in his own experience? I'd say that is either bad distancing or bad posturing (i.e. both are scum or acro is scum who tried to look genuine but failed).
In post 36, Mathdino wrote:This is one of those things that people so commonly see as scummy (even though it's not actually scummy) that's wrapped around to the point where scum just don't do stuff like this.
:facepalm: The "too scummy to be scum" fallacy". Go it :yawn:
In post 36, Mathdino wrote:Like, obviously scum-acryon should know that he's not gonna get any votes on these guys just for being a hydra, and should also know that an action like this isn't gonna get him any towncred because it's not actually scumhunting.
The question is: wouldn't scum!acronym also know it's likely to be seen that way and thus doing it on purpose to be TR'd by someone like you? I mean, acro is no newbie, so things are not as simple and very much WIFOMy at this stage.
In post 36, Mathdino wrote:In fact, doing this actually hurts scum-acryon because it ends RVS early over some stupid shit that he could easily get lynched for.
How the hell could he "easily get lynched" for something you're calling him TOWN for???

Math: Either you're scum with this guy or this is you from the that game and acro is replacing Jay. Now which is it?
In post 39, Mathdino wrote:For starters, your acryon push is bad and OMGUSy.
Hmmm... I guess I should go straight into your scum pile then??

OK.. I'm seeing lots of action between Dino and Inferno but I haven't yet seen anything worthy about BuJaber. (Which is what I'm reading the thread for)!!

Also, and if I may say this.. both Dino and Inferno are being ridiculous. It's NAI for me 9as I can't decide if either would have the guts to do what they're doing if they're actually scum. I know Dino IS ballsy, but this is really really stupid and if it leads to a
mislynch
it would immediately backfire on him.

Spoiler: For those who need reading guidance:
P.S. Yes, I said MISLYNCH referring to a slot I NULL READ. What I'm saying is if the hydra flips red then Dino would look GOOD, but Town!him wouldn't know the slot IS scum before it flips. On the other hand, Scum!Dino would know Inferno is town and thus won't be doing this because he will take the heat for it when the flip is revealed. That leaves me with a TvT or SvS and I don't know which is more likely. It could be that Dino genuinely suspects Inferno, or it could be that this is somehow a pre-planned scum theatre.

EoPage 3

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #351 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 93, Mathdino wrote:Icon is town btw.
OK, now I
know
we're going to fight each other for most of the game.

What exactly in that one post makes you think this is town!Ivon as opposed to opportunistic scum!Icon? For me it could be either so it's NAI overall.

Alright, so is independently overly scummy. Icon had just voted Inferno (and with reasoning that imply it was s serious vote). how come he's questioning the worst over his scum read of the same slot?? Like, let me borrow your own style and ask: What is the goal of this post?

Subsequent posts from Icon though look like it's a play style problem. His "interrogating" style is more irritating than actually scummy.

@Icon/@Dino: have you guys played each other before? And if YES, can I get a link of the most recent game?
Thank you.
In post 130, Momrangal wrote:That dino v infernodra was a head ache to read[/quote

Very much agreed.

Also, noticed Uzi had voted Beefster, so..

UNVOTE:

FTR: Braffin's posts are MUCH better than Inferno's

Also also ROTFL @people confusing their games. (And now I'm paranoid of bring jinxed and doing it myself sooner than later)

The bottom 4 posts on page 6 are actually a blatant SCUM CLAIM. They're also borderline on ban-able because the use of that colour looks like a trust tell to me :P

VOTE: Gamma

^FINALLY found the opportunity to do what I had actually joined the game to do. :lol:
In post 150, Gamma Emerald wrote:(4) InfernoBrafin: acryon, BuJaber, Beefster, MathDino
THIS is such a confusing wagon. Inferno isn't looking good I'd give you that, but neither is acro nor BuJ so far (a the top of page 7). However, Beef is a townie if I learned anything about his play from that Masons & Monks game (That's the one I was reminding Dino of earlier).

Dino is just Dino.. I'll probably trust him (HIM, but NOT his reads) until I see something different (like, maybe trying to play scummy to get lynched as a Jester and me falling for it??) :lol:

The fact both acro & BuJ are voting that slot coupled with Braffin's posting force me to up Info a bit on my read list, so back to null (which is ALSO confusing because with all that input I just can't decide whether I like or dislike the slot. I guess I'd have to wait for some flips to decide on that slot.
In post 151, Mathdino wrote:Beefster-scum doesn't fencesit on a read on me. I think he would either townread me to get me off his back or explicitly go after me in a gambit.
I don't think anyone would understand, but I now regret having subbed in w/o actually reading the game first. I do genuinely get paranoid when I catch up, form a read or an opinion, only to find someone else echoing the same thought at the very same point I would have sated it. I guess I'm well used to being opposed more than agreed with. *Sigh*
In post 152, Kthxbye wrote:alright y'all, ill catch up this weekend. Just buried my mother this week. Sorry for the delay
Please accept my deepest condolences. I'm sorry for your loss.
In post 156, Mathdino wrote:@All: Given that LUV is engaging with players and asking fair questions, I feel like I should be townreading him, but I'm really not. A lot of it seems like it could be scum going through the motions. Comfortable with votes on LUV if you don't like the IB push.

Edit: oh hey TW what do you think of LUV
I also feel ike I've been forced to play seriously from the get go in this game and never got to do my thing, so I'm taking this opportunity to be the A50 I like to be in my games:

Spoiler:

You don't have to touch it to know
LUV
is everywhere you go
You don't have to touch it to feel
LUV
is every second we steal
LUV
is
LUV
is nothing without you
LUV
is
LUV
is everything you do
Open up your eyes
And you will see
LUV
is
LUV
is everything to me
You don't have to touch it to be
Wrapped up in emotion like me
Everyone must feel how I do, yeah
LUV
is just to be close to you
LUV
is
LUV
is nothing without you
LUV
is
LUV
is everything you do
Open up your eyes
And you will see
LUV
is
LUV
is everything to me
And you know that
LUV
is
LUV

It's written in black and blue
And everything you say
Must bring her closer, closer to you
Ba-ba (ooh), ba-ba (ooh), ba-ba (ooh)
:P :P :P

Back to business.. at the end of page 9:

Town: Momrangal / the worst / Beefster / Mathdino
Conditional Town: Iconeum (conditional on MD)

Null: TheGoldenParadox / Assebmlerotws+momo hydra / Kthxbye / Marshy

Genuinely confusing: Brafin+Inferno hydra

Scum Lean: BuJaber

Scum Read: acryon

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #373 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 227, Mathdino wrote:i guess i'm obvjester

which is funny cuz i just beat james brafin in a game where i was jester and got myself lynched lol
OK, this is the 2nd time you mention this. Are Brafin & Vax the same person??

Re: TGP's confidence in Math's alignment; I've done such silly gambits before myself. It's NAI. I would bet the game on someone being Scum/Town and be stubborn about it too at times.
In post 234, Mathdino wrote:
hey can we get a prod on the Assembler/momo hydra

That seems like the worst combination
I'm surprised momo didn't post even once. Did he flake site?
In post 244, Beefster wrote: VOTE: Momrangal
And my town bloc starts the imploding process. :facepalm:

And Gamma's doing it again. THIS MOD IS SCUM, I tell you!
In post 266, Gamma Emerald wrote:
marshy has requested replacement.
Edit: Not_Mafia replaces marshy.
:giggle: :lol: *ROTFL*

Oh, my!

@Mod: Would you please update the players list in the opening post accordingly? It would be nice to know whom I'm playing with beforehand, as well as making it easier to ISO a certain slot later into the game (I'm that 50 y.o. fart with the bad memory, yo!)

Z
In post 269, Mathdino wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia

i'm so salty
Don't tell me! You're the Jester, he's the Doctor, and we're toast!!
In post 271, Mathdino wrote:i'd say it's 40% policy 40% reaction/pressure 20% memes
Umm.. so am I allowed to drive or not after having that??

@Math: Did you include Gamma deliberately in your reads? Hmmm.. probably not. I hadn't even joined the game by then so it can't be that you are baiting me.

But still, man.. you know THAT is why I SR'd srceen in the game you were modding, so excuse me if I'm starting to really be wary of you.
In post 278, Mathdino wrote:fuck i mixed up my games lol
GDI! And same excuse too. Now why would you confuse ONLY ONE SLOT and not any other(s)??
In post 296, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Almost50 replaces Lil Uzi Vert
Heil myself! :P
In post 297, Almost50 wrote:Anything worth reading/knowing yet??
Not really, but it didn't hurt, did it?
In post 299, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Also
Carrot and Stick (hydra of Assebmlerotws and mastina) replaces Sing and Slay
Here come the hotstepper :P
In post 304, BuJaber wrote:Basically I think we're in a situation where it's either me or IB or Mom today so it comes down to how people read us.
Let's leave mom out of this, shall we?? In fact, let's keep both our parents out of it. :P
In post 305, InfernoBrafin wrote:
Inferno:

Hey, Almost! Can I see some reads on you regarding:
BuJaber
Iconeum+TheWorst
MathDino vs. InfernoBrafin

And any other things you've noticed?
BuJaber is likely the opposite alignment of yours. The problem is I can't decide which if you is Town here.

I don't know why you paired Iconeum with TW, when I'm more leaning he and Dino are of the same alignment.

TW is obv!town to me, and so are mom and Beef.

MathDino vs. InfernoBrafin (i.e. your slot) I think Math is Town here, but I'm having second thoughts..

Your slot is very likely the opposite alignment of BuJaber's so I think our best option is to lynch between the two of you, but I want to see more to decide WHICH of you I want to lynch more.
In post 306, InfernoBrafin wrote:I'm getting a definite "help me scumpartner, I'm having a really hard time getting these two lynched and I want a backup opinion to help solidify" vibe from this.
You're not doing yourself (or your partner) any favours saying that before I even got anything out. I could easily see this as a "Don't side by him or I'll come after you" kind of subtle threat.

My advice is to get Brafin to talk to me, bc -seriously- you're making me want to lynch you every time you post.
In post 308, Mathdino wrote:So I'm at the point where I'd be willing to policy lynch half the playerlist
In post 323, Momrangal wrote:And on a note of irrelevance I'm really loving my new name
What was the old one, if I may ask?

EoPage 13

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #382 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 376, Mathdino wrote:Also Screenplay was town, lol.
I know he was, but that's not my point. The point is when I saw that the first thing that jumped into my mind is "Dino is setting this test for me, because he saw what I did with srceen, so he wants to see how I would react here..", but then I realized I was not yet in this game by the time you posted that.

And it's still scummy, mate. Evidently it's not exactly "hard evidence" as I thought it was when I pushed srceen, but still including the MOD in your read list is suspicious unless you make it clear you were joking.

But I will accept your explanation for now.. I know I almost posted in the wrong game thread many times before for similar reasons.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #489 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I legit don't know who's voting whom and for what reason anymore!

Note to self: When you roll scum next, make sure to plan a theatrical shit fest between you and a Scum partner. That is sure to make the thread so toxic nobody even would want to play. The only problem would be how to make it confusing enough that people actually would not want to lynch either of us and will eventually lynch elsewhere.

Disclaimer: I'm NOT implying the shit fest in this game to be SvS theatre. I'm just noting that -based on how it makes me feel about the game right now- it would be a great tactic if it could be executed professionally.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #507 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I think I'm willing to let Dino live for today. Forcing him into defense + The IB issue aren't helping me get a read on him at all.

That said, it's be a farce if all three turned out to be Town, and scum were just watching in amusement. Of the 3 I'd say Mastina comes off townier followed by Dino, while I still have doubts about the IB slot (basically Inferno, which may or may not be just me not liking the play style.)

@Inferno: Can you please remind me of the last game we played together? I mean, I know I've played you before but can't remember anything about it.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #512 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 509, InfernoBrafin wrote:@Almost. I can't discuss the last game we were in together because of site rules, if that helps.
LOL.. ok, thanks!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #598 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 532, Carrot and Stick wrote:For the record Almost50, it has not escaped my notice that you haven't engaged my posts.
I've learned the hard way that once you're on a roll there's no changing your mind about it. I don't have the time or the energy to go back on forth with you on your reads.

I'd be content with an acryon lynch today and we can wait for the night action to give us more clues. acryon happens to be my top SR and I see that we agree on that, so that's fair and I don't feel motivated to consume much effort elsewhere on D1 tbh.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #609 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 555, Iconeum wrote:@Almost50, what do you think about carrot's read on MD? You had him as (top?)town.
I had Dino pegged as Town, yes, but certainly not the "top" TR. He's done a couple of things that made me reconsider, but then I realized he could very well be acting differently bc the circumstances are not the same, and thus I want him to have some time and room to move so I can get a better read on him.

Mastina is just Mastina. She sees something she doesn't like and she pursues that case and God help whomever is the target of that case, regardless of their alignment. She would play this exact way regardless of her alignment.

However, so far I haven't seen a sign of Scum!Mastina. There's at least one scumtell of hers that I am very well aware of, and that doesn't seem to exist in here.

Suffice it to say I'm town leaning both slots, but I have yet to see a confirmation on either through their current play, but neither have given me any scumtells either.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #613 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 605, BuJaber wrote:Dino goes from a townread to a scumread (even though he doesn't say it explicitly)
So you're a mind reader too?? GREAT!

Why don't you ask Dino himself if I ever said I SR him, whether explicitly or implicitly?

What I said is I had an explicit TR on him when I first subbed in, but later on I had a couple of reservations that didn't feel like what I'm used to from Town!him, yet I can very well understand that this is not the environment I'm used to seeing him play in either.

I have not voted, pushed or even agreed to someone else's push on Dino, and -if anything- I could be accused of actually soft-defending him or maybe seesawing or something because I don't want to lynch him today.

@Matina: This is an example of why I don't like BuJaber, and I don't see the town motive behind him inventing reads that I neither stated nor implied and attributing them to me in a manner that looks very much like mud-slinging.

However, I can see the potential of a scum motive there. If I'm wrong and acryon is actually town then BuJ is trying to convince him to SR another townie who has been pushing him, so that when acryon flips it'd be easier for BuJ and his team to push on me next.

The one thing I can actually deduce is that acryon and BuJaber are not scum together.

P.S. Come on, Gamma! Post a VC, PLEASE!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #616 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 615, BuJaber wrote:Do you think you've done/said enough to be townread?
I dunno. Do you?

I don't go like "I'll post this because it makes me townread". I just post my thoughts regardless.

Also, does "I will accept your explanation for now" imply I'm SRing Dino? I don't care how YOU perceive my play/talk. I said to ask Dino himself if he thought I was SRing him. He knows me better, and he is the subject of the this discussion.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #631 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 625, Beefster wrote:
In post 609, Almost50 wrote:
In post 555, Iconeum wrote: Mastina is just Mastina. She sees something she doesn't like and she pursues that case and God help whomever is the target of that case, regardless of their alignment. She would play this exact way regardless of her alignment.

However, so far I haven't seen a sign of Scum!Mastina. There's at least one scumtell of hers that I am very well aware of, and that doesn't seem to exist in here.
Would you mind enlightening us on what tell that would be? Or would it be the kind of thing that self-awareness would prevent her from exhibiting?
What is self awareness?? It's people noticing you do something as one alignment and not the other, and
telling you
about it. From that moment on it ceases to be a tell, because you'd either do it as the other alignment or stop doing it altogether.

In other words, if I told you about the one "strong" tell I have on Mastina I will no longer be able to get a read on her in the future.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #741 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 679, Mathdino wrote:I claim bodyguard. My alignment is sorted by the nightkill, as I've stated time and time again. I alluded to my end of day reads lost which I was gonna use to crumb my target. If anyone seriously questions this, I can go find more allusions, but I didn't breadcrumb because I literally just need to stop a kill to prove myself.

A50 is gonna fuckin love this one.

I was gonna protect Iconeum. Real nice call, acryon.
VOTE: Iconeum
Town, but not me, and I think I have more to offer town late game on account of experience and role.
:facepalm:

OK, the following isn't actually "scum hunting", but rather an attempt to understand how you think (i.e. taking a peek into your brain).

Spoiler:
So, you intended to protect Icon, and if you flipped the town should consider lynching me??
Also, if you flipped that should prove acronym is town??
I mean, a shot on ICON proves HE is town. What does that have to do with acronym? And why would you expect scum!me to be shooting Icon in particular?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #772 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Dino:

Have you missed the spoiler in or are ignoring me?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #774 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 773, Mathdino wrote:2. My flip doesn't say anything about acryon? acryon is more than likely town because scum gladiator essentially functions as a 1-shot governor, which is ridiculous by design standards.
My bad. I should've quoted everything rather than just that last one.

My question about the relation between acryon's alignment and yours refers to:
In post 638, Mathdino wrote:And obviously if flip, acryon's town, and mastina utterly fails to catch scum in every way, probably scum there too.
But I think I got the answer already. You were saying that if you flip we would see you're town, and thus can't be scum with acryon. Am I getting this right? Of so, then it still doesn't prove his alignment. That was BEFORE either of you were outed btw, so at that point he had not yet used his gladiator shot and yoy had not yet claimed BG, which is what made me wonder.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #929 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 907, Mathdino wrote:
Without elaborating on speculation on reads or night actions, I would like everyone to answer:

Who is more predictable when it comes to their protection night action?
A. Mathdino
B. mastina

Whoever is more predictable should be the one that protects Iconeum. The other does their best elsewhere.
I'd say it's Mathdino, but his claimed choice of protecting Iconeum earlier gives me pause.

Suffice it to say that I would have expected Dino to protect me initially, and I would have never imagined Mastina would pick me for protection.

Also, @Mastina: Check this post for the most recent example of me pegging you (as scum) correctly, although I was wrong about both RC & Anen.

I wanted to respond last night before I went to sleep but the game was still ongoing, so I'm actually lucky to see it's officially over while I'm typing this.

Another incident was in Kuroi's game when we were all scum (all but Chara). However, there wasn't much I could've done about it in thread and I never landed the NK (nor did Peregrine) so I was literally at a disadvantage there.

But sure, you may want to claim you know of all your tells, and -in fact- the weaker one is starting to show in her, but not the "conclusive" one.

As for the lynch, I've decided I'm not voting unless it's to
hammer the No Lynch
. "When in doubt.." ahem.. you know the rest.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #936 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 934, InfernoBrafin wrote:
Brafin:

Of course I disagree with my buddy again. I see C&S as town, Acryon as obvScum, and MD as potential scum. Their partner: Either TGP, Beef, or Bujaber, leaning Bu. That neat little gambit that Ico pulled has me thinking he's the scum out of that group.
This seems like a total lack of perspective on how to play as scum gladiator! (I would know, because I played as one).

You don't ever EVER gladiate your partner against a global TR (of course, I myself wasn't TRing Icon that hard, but the chances of him winning that gladiate was over 50% by any perspective).

Also, you don't gladiate when your Scum p is being wagoned. Period. Thatb would look suspicious as hell.

Scum Gladiator would be best used when there are THREE competing wagons, and only one (or none) is on Scum. In this case you find a way to oppose the wagon on your partner (while active NOT explicitly TRing them) and pit 2 townies against each other.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #938 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 937, InfernoBrafin wrote:p-edit: Here's a thought: could Ico+Acryon be a thing?
Theoretically, yes. However, when Scum activate a gladiator while being close to lynch themselves it's most likely on 2 townies, because whichever of them flips green people are going to automatically suspect the other wasn't lynched because Scum didn't want them to.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #940 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 939, InfernoBrafin wrote:P-edit: which means at this point, we have several pretty much confirmed town and one confirmed scum. That's awsome.
I have yet to parse the whole situation, because -regardless of acryon's true alignment- the use of the gladiator shot was sub-optimal, but he was literally forced to.

In all honesty I don't even know how to use it as town, as I generally consider it an anti-town ability (but not necessarily a "scum" ability. It's anti-town in the sense of Miller, a bad Vig ..etc.)

However, I know well that I would have tried to form 3 wagons all on Town and then force the gladiator between two of them, and whenever I flip I'm probably guaranteed a mislynch if not two to follow (why would I spare X? Why was Y lynched and not Z??).

So, yes.. if acryon flips Scum both Icon & Math are very likely Town. If he flips Town though it doesn't make either of them look scummier in my view, because Town are uninformed anyway and he didn't have the info to go by... just his own reads.

I agree on BuJaber looking scummier by the minute though, which -unfortunately- is something we cannot deal with today (unless there is a Vig, but then again we need acryon's flip more to sort Dino/Icon, so...).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #943 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Almost50 »

^I'm liking this guy for town

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #963 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 961, BuJaber wrote:If A50 is down to vote NL we do have the votes.
VOTE: No Lynch

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1020 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

My mind is going several places as I try to parse the situation here, but first let me ask:
In post 1013, mastina wrote:Reminder: scum have no role blocker
How do we know this? What have I missed?

As for the NK, that happened to me as a BG before, and it turned out to be Chara RB'd me for fear I rolled investigative and would check either of their buddies Yume/Ali (I didn't claim on D1, obviously). I also got shot at directly by the Town Vig (LLD) who thought I was the scummiest player, but I had a 1-shot BP that saved me on N1 :lol: , yet I did die on N2 protecting Wisdom.

Well, I don't care if that was a RB, strongman, or anything else much, but I'm trying to deduce WHY that was the NK. Was it because Iconeum was on the right track? Was it because he crumbed something? Or was it to have 2 Townies down with one shot?

This last option also brings me to a second Q directed at Mastina: Was it not obvious enough TPG said he was hiding behind Icon, and that if he (TGP) died and Icon lived that would be a scum result on Icon? I mean, I didn't get it myself at first, but Icon said to read the capitals and I saw the light.

P-edit: I have no idea, but I', sure Mastina has a reason to think it, so I'm waiting on her to elaborate.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1021 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

GDI! And I was wondering if I missed something, but it turns out everybody's asking the same question.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1027 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1023, mastina wrote:And yes.
I am both a protective,
Yet also know thanks to my role scum have no roleblocker.
When you see my role, it'll all make sense how I know that.
I would rather know while you're alive so as to be able to fully trust you (that would really make the game go smoother), but whatever. I also understand why someone would not want to out certain parts from their role, and I even hate it when people keep pressing for more info when I'm trying to give them what they need and keeping what's best kept hidden.

P-edit: OK. I'm officially a dumbass as I can't even figure what Mastina's softing. I really feel like I should take a short break from playing altogether.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1029 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1028, Momrangal wrote:This is fun and all, but I think we should really get the lynch we should have gotten yesterday
VOTE: Acrayon
Not until we figure out a few things and everyone has weighed in. I mean acrayon doesn't look any scummier than he did yesterday, but we already lost 2 townies still, so I'd rather be a little bit more careful and try to think things through.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1034 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1032, Momrangal wrote:And
if for whatever reason Acrayon is town
, it still wouldn't make Dino scum because he would be too accountable for Ico being dead.
THIS is what I'm trying to figure out. If we rush a lynch on a townie today we are likely to be down 4 by tomorrow, or 6 vs 3, so one lynch away from LyLo.

As it is we can only afford 2 mislynches, and I would rather not blow our chance away by rushing things today.

Let's examine acrayon as scum. Why would he/his team shoot one of the two he gladiated the day before? If he is scum he knows they are town, right? Why flip either so soon? Once we know the WHY we probably can deduce the WHO, so let's say acrayon is the designated lynch if we can't settle on a better lynch on the next 2 weeks.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1040 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1033, Momrangal wrote:I'm also curious to why he has Acrayon inside his town implosion list as well all things considered
That's another problem. I myself was pushing acryon on D1, but I'm starting to doubt my read there as he did nothing scummy apart from the initial move (vote) that pinged me. The gladiator use was suboptimal, and I think we can all agree on that, but it wasn't especially scummy. In fact, the way he used it could hardly have come from scum. (But maybe that's just me? I mean, I would've asked everyone to name their top SR aside from me then gladiate the top 2 candidates and blame it on town).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1047 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1042, Momrangal wrote:The use of the gladiator seemed pretty survivalistic
Why wouldn't town want to survive?

Let me rephrase: If you were a Town Gladiator that was put @L-1, would you not have used your 1-shot ability still??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1056 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1045, Carrot and Stick wrote:Almost50 continues to not send off any townvibes and quite a few scumvibes since coming in.
Yes, I've been towning it up before you came in, and as soon as YOU (of all players on MS) replaced in I decided to switch frequency and send scum!vibes instead. *Sigh*

Mastina, I have but ONE question for you: Why the hell are you still alive if I'm scum here? I mean, knowing A50 that well, WHO do you think would be my 1st kill target? Who do you think would be 2nd?

P.S. DO NOT answer in public. Keep the answers to yourself.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1059 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1046, Momrangal wrote:VOTE: Carrot and stick
???

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1064 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1049, Momrangal wrote:Town doesn't have a reason to want to survive, tactically. Scum do.
That's you saying! Personally I would have used it, and I only accept my lynch as a VT (and still hate it, tbh, as I just LOVE to eat a bullet at night instead).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1071 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1067, Momrangal wrote:She and I both agree that I was unlikely blocked.

So why else would she have not gotten the message?
Redirector/Bus Driver??

OK,
IF SOMEONE GOT A MESSAGE FROM MOM THEY SHOULD CLAIM NOW

I'll start: I didn't

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1072 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1069, Momrangal wrote:I can send messages up to three people per night
And why did you opt to send to only one person then?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1077 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Mastina: Nice! So I wouldn't kill you on N1, but I wasn't to be cleared had you been shot N1. In short, I'm just scum regardless of what I say or do and regardless of how the game goes. (And you ask why I wasn't willing to debate on your mini-booklet posts?)

P-edit: Yeah, yeah. I'm Scum with mom, Math, acryon ... anyone else?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1085 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1079, Momrangal wrote:A50, mastinas scum
Even if she is, she isn't getting lynched today, I don't think.

I don't think either of BuJaber, the worst or Beefster posted today, did they? I want to see what these 3 think before I commit to anything.

P-edit: You didn't really need to explain that. You need to explain why you sent it to only one player of you didn't intent to claim friendly neighbour.

In other words, I wouldn't expect Scum!You to claim "Messenger" here. That's a point in your favour already. The point against you though is you messaged only one person, hinting you might've planned to claim FN and changed your mind, perhaps.

However, there's one specific thing on my mind which is why I'm waiting for the 3 forementioned players to post today before I commit myself to a push. I won't elaborate so that I don't give scum ideas.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1095 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1082, Carrot and Stick wrote:Yeah this sort of discrediting NEVER comes from a town-Almost50.
Ever.
Don't pretend to know me AT ALL. There are SEVERAL players in this game who know how my play has been of late. People come into games with a preconceived idea I am Scum. Scum come into games with a plan to push me till I lose it and burst. Newbies come into game not knowing me and the first think I know is "this is scum". I even tried to lurk it out in a game (off site) and I received TEN shots on me in a one hour window and only 2 of those were from Scum. (The funny thing is all 10 shots missed, but I was modkilled for "talking about the falvour" soon after) :lol:

But you know what? You ARE scum here. Why? Because you saw me doing this to LLD in Gistou, Magna in SU2, and probably to Mathblade in BOTH games. I'm sure I did it to others too in your presence, as this IS my way of showing people how wrong they are when they are tunneling. It also serves to show other players how silly 9and probably scum driven) the tunnel is.

But I think I know what you're doing! You're rolefishing, aren't you? You pushed Dino until he claimed and then found the BG unworthy of the lynch/NK. You probably caught Icon crumbing (you did admit you knew he was a backup JOAT) so you shot him. You probably are pushing me to get a claim and evaluate whether my role is worthy of being the N2 NK. Well, guess what? I'm not going to give you a claim even of I was run to L-1.

And believe me you, if what I'm expecting to happen next actually happens I'm going to fry you on a chopstick. I may not be CK, but I know how to get scum lynched, and RC isn't even here to try and save you.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1114 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1097, Carrot and Stick wrote:
In post 1085, Almost50 wrote:The point against you though is you messaged only one person, hinting you might've planned to claim FN and changed your mind, perhaps.
That is in fact what I am saying!
Please step out of the room and let me have a nice talk with my scum buddy. Thank you. Close the door. Thanks.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1123 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1115, Carrot and Stick wrote:
In post 1106, Beefster wrote:If we are certain scum has no roleblocker, we can also be certain that Momrangal did not make either nightkill. I know because of my role and action.
Well yes as long as acryon is alive scum has an easy killer they can make do the nightkill. It wouldn't surprise me if acryon's role in addition to the gladiate had a strongman. Wouldn't be the first time scum were given a gladiate-strongman. (Almost50 would know!)

Plus
there's also the fact that Almost50's role is unknown
and given that he's probably the third scum and not someone I was willing to risk roleblocking (albeit someone I did almost flip a coin in considering rolecopping), he could be the strongman.

Or the strongman could be a factional ability. (If so, it'd probably be a one-shot thing.)

There is ever so slightest the chance Momrangal's bullshitting literally everything, is a strongman which punctures both blocks and protects, and did the kill, but that's something in the realm of "so unlikely I'd deem it impossible", more or less.
There she goes pressuring for the knowledge of my role, just as I had predicted.

Also, that first paragraph is all kinds of BS. mom wanted to lynch acryon today, and I was pushing him hard yesterday, so he can't be scum with me and mom.

But -of course- you already know that, and you are willing to push acryon today and when he flips town you would turn to me/mom tomorrow. Right? Right!

Still waiting for the damning evidence you are indeed FAKING.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1199 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK.

@Mastina: Please give
the shortest sufficient answer
(I really don't want to read a wall, and I most certainly won't. Just a FYI, I literally SKIP any post you do since -and during- SU2 and I only get informed of what you say either by my eye accidentally catching a phrase while I'm scrolling down or when someone else responds and quotes it).

So, what happens if:

We lynch acryon and he flips Town?
We lynch mom and she flips Town?
We lynch me and I flip Town?

How do your reads change in each case. (I think the best readable answer would be to post 3 read lists, but I will accept a 3-lones explanation for each case of the 3 as well). Thank you.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1287 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1204, Kthxbye wrote:Hey Almost50.

Did you do anything last night with w/e role you have? I don't want specifics, just curious. I'd ask the same of NM, but he's just a douche disrupter and doesn't answer questions thrown at him anyway.
Without any specifics, I did.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1292 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1215, BuJaber wrote:Compare that with acryon lynch - if he flips town I would townread the fuck out of NM. If he flips town carrot is lynched next for sure. If he flips town I'm sure we can go back and find a lot of posts indicating people knew this would happen.
If he flips scum we pretty much have found the entire scunteam. As in this gambit by A50 and mom becomes clear as day.
This is bad on so many levels.

1- If acryon flips Town, how is N_M town by necessity?
2- If he flips Town, why is Mastina an auto-lynch despite her claim?
3- If he flips Scum, why would that implicate me AND mom?

Something tells me you know acryon's alignment, but I can't decide whether you know he's town or scum. If he's town you're scum with N_M (#1 & #2). If he's Scum you're scum with him (#3).

But please disregard that line of thinking and explain how Town acryon clears N_M and implicates Mastina. And why does a scum flip implicate me/mom and not N_M?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1299 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

Why do I get the feeling BuJaber is trying to copycat Cerb? I mean, obviously he's not even one tenth as good, but I'm talking of the concept not the execution. He's spewing some mechanical/logical junk to justify why we should be lynching acryon and lining up lynches accordingly. It's like "I'll be bussing my buddy here and I had better get some town cred + a couple of mislynches lined up after that."

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1308 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1243, Mathdino wrote:A50 doesn't feel like town A50, he feels like he's just looking like he's a presence in the game
This is my problem with you. "he feels" is just damn too hard to defend against!! And FGS, I have been merely present in most of my games of late. I mean, I concede that this is not the A50 you're used to, but this applies to my scum game as well. I mean you've seen me as town AND as scum, and this is like neither. And if you want reassurance go check my explicit scum games (i.e. when I'm in a team, not 3P) to verify I'm not as passive as scum either. Scum me is almost never lost or indecisive, because I already know whom to push and I would always find a way/reason to push them too. I am well aware of my own town meta and am very capable of copying that when I'm scum.

Hell, this is turning into an EtA post, and I hate that, so do as you will.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1309 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1293, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 1287, Almost50 wrote:

Did you do anything last night with w/e role you have? I don't want specifics, just curious. I'd ask the same of NM, but he's just a douche disrupter and doesn't answer questions thrown at him anyway.
Without any specifics, I did.
Bull fucking shit.
Barring someone doing something to me last night to prevent my night action, this is a lie.

Or its the truth and he did the scum NK.
*Sigh*
Why would I lie about something like that? And bloody Dino jumping on this is defying his own logic that scum will NOT lie about this. :facepalm:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1326 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1310, Mathdino wrote:Thinking you just did the NK tbh
??? What does this have to do with him getting a no action on me? You think I'm Strogman Ninja BP GF?????

And if I fucking AM a Ninja, then I would fucking know my action is undetectable, so why the fuck would I claim I did take an action??

CAN YOU PLEASE TURN OFF THE TUNNEL MODE?
Thanks.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1328 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1312, Mathdino wrote:"a guilty on someone is useless to me"
What bloody guilty??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1333 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

because if I did the NK then I DID take a Night Action. Duh!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1335 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: Kthxbye

L-1

CLAIM. Let us all know how I'm guiltied. I'm going to prove you a liar right here and now.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1382 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1352, BuJaber wrote:Add mastina to the list since she claimed to have a roleblock. Don't remember that she said she used it so let's see what she says about kthx.
Why does it matter? He claims to have got a result/ If he had been RB'd he should've got "No Result". That's actually my point. A "No Result" is not incriminating, while "You Saw Nothing" is.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1393 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1357, Kthxbye wrote:So, while I may be incorrect in Almost performing kill, he certainly DID NOT use an ability lady night. Therefore he is lying. Zero reason to lie about this as town
Well, I DID take an action, and I'm not disclosing it still. THAT is what I had expected. You got NO RESULT. That does not mean I did the kill or that I'm Scum. I have the most simple explanation ever, but I'll hold on a little bit longer.

Remember: Err.. never mind.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1414 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1362, Mathdino wrote:I was guessing vanilla cop tbh.
So you thought I was a GOON who claimed to have a night action??????

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1425 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1364, BuJaber wrote:Kthx's pov is clear.

A50 full claim.
I'm sorry but this would defy my whole gambit. I'll only tell you I DO NOT TARGET anyone. He asked if I took an action, and I said YES, because I did. He didn't ask if I targeted anyone with that action.

And my flavour is Liar X. Agerate (I know, I know. Dino's gonna pick up on "Liar", call me a liar and lynch me!)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1435 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1365, Kthxbye wrote:I said IF he took an action as he says, it was the NK. My PR says he didn't use an ability last night so what else is there he could have done as town last night that doesnt make him lying scum?
Your ability tells you I didn't use an ACTION on someone, and I didn't! It doesn't tell you I didn't submit "an action PM" to the mod.

Let me give you an example off the top of my head: If I was a Town REPORTER (Variant #3), I would be PMing the MOD some flavour to post on the next day. Would your ability return "Your Target PM'd Gamma Emerald" ?????

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1444 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1368, BuJaber wrote:I mean yes he could be lying. But his explanation has no inconsistency. He got no result. A50 claims he did something. Therefore he must be lying.
Again, "No Result" is not the same as "Didn't See anything" or "Didn't Take An Action".

If I was Ascetic he would get "No Result". If I stayed put he would get "Didn't Go Anywhere" or "Didn't Take An Action" or "You Saw Nothing". Same if he got RB'd

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1449 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1381, Kthxbye wrote:A50 is doomed today or tomorrow. He's not going to post anymore as you not give town more posts to examine
You don't know me at all!! Neither Scum!Me (as you've been implying at this point) nor Town!Me (regardless of your own thought or even alignment) would go down that easy. I'll fight back as Town/Mafia/SK/WW/Alien (and surprisingly I would probably do it as a JESTER too). :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1450 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1384, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 1382, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1352, BuJaber wrote:Add mastina to the list since she claimed to have a roleblock. Don't remember that she said she used it so let's see what she says about kthx.
Why does it matter? He claims to have got a result/ If he had been RB'd he should've got "No Result". That's actually my point. A "No Result" is not incriminating, while "You Saw Nothing" is.
You see an RB claim?
I din't and I was not implying it. I was responding to BuJaber's suggestion that Mastina might have RB'd you/

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1458 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1415, Mathdino wrote:i'm actually really impressed at how difficult A50 is to lynch

given that he makes himself such an universally attractive lynch option when he's town lol
Do I get actually lynched though?? I do it because it serves my own amusement and play style, but I always aim for survival or eating a bullet at night. In fact, I'm sure I'm going to be NK'd tonight if I'm not lynched today. and there's not much I can do about it.

P.S. Don't ANYBODY DARE protect me, no matter how hard you TR me.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1461 (isolation #59) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1416, the worst wrote:Math Buj and A50

How likely do you think Acryon is to be town here?
90% or more. Scum!acryon would've definitely went the easier route and voted me here.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1463 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1417, Kthxbye wrote:No result to me means no action. We'll see what MOD had to say. If No Result is only from being blocked, I take the entire accusation back and we are back to square one
Or you could've just checked the wiki?? Given the mod activity I doubt you'd get an answer anytime soon.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1467 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1417, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 1402, the worst wrote:Kthxbye can you slow down a little for me?

How are you reaching the conclusion that no result = scum night kill? I think that's fucking me up as much as anything else.
No result to me means no action. We'll see what MOD had to say. If No Result is only from being blocked, I take the entire accusation back and we are back to square one
In fact, I'd be interested in knowing what you think the mod would have told you if your action failed. You could fail due to being RB'd, JK's, your target is an Ascetic/Hider/Commuter/ I'm not even including Reporter here, nor am I including non-targeting roles (ex: An ACTIVE X-shot PGO who can turn it off at will)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1470 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1428, Kthxbye wrote:Read follower, doesn't say muy target had to target in order for me to get result of your role. Try again
Oh, but it does! It tells you what action your target performed ON SOMEONE. But I also proposed other possibilities, such as Commuter/Ascetic/Hider/Reporter (I know we already have a flipped Hider, but I'm giving general examples of how you could've got a NO RESULT and you're being persistent that is not the case), so please tell me how you thought I was scum who performed the NK rather than me being Ascetic for example.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1473 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1469, Mathdino wrote:See A50 is still scum by play here though.
Do you want me to go on a rampage and swear? Do you? I'm trying to be as cold as an iceberg here, but even an iceberg is bound to melt down to the core if subjected to continuous heat. I REALLY am starting to wonder if you are Town here. I've seen you runnel SCUM before, but never saw as strong a tunnel on TOWN from you.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1476 (isolation #64) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1431, Mathdino wrote:scum were given safeclaims tho
:lol: Yeah, and this definitely is the safest of them all. I even googled the character and it seems Gamma misspelled the name as it's spelled Lier with an e on the wiki. It also says Lier found an evil statue, so that would be as close to safe as ice is to fire.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1477 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

WARNING:

Spoiler: Cheap Shot
I get the feeling Mathdino would be willing to call Mohammad Salah the biggest flop in Liverpool FC history if he thought that would get me lynched in this game. :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1478 (isolation #66) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1445, Mathdino wrote:For the record, some mods (Aeronaut) give trackers "No result" for both roleblocked and "target went nowhere".
Which -even in the extreme case- does NOT equate to a GUILTY.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1481 (isolation #67) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1471, Mathdino wrote:hider doesn't commute

hider is just night immune

hiders can still be tracked

but that's just me being pedantic
Oh, really? I guess the wiki's wrong then as it states "In case the hider targets a town-alligned player, he or she will be
untargetable
for all other roles"

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1485 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1474, Mathdino wrote:there's a soft guilty on you and you're not fullclaiming, what do you want from me
I already showed why it is not a guilty at all. Stop trying to ruin my play. How would you have felt if I opposed you on Bins and forced you to claim the guilty? I mean, you eventually did and got NK'd for it, but it wasn't my doing.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1494 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

Something to ponder on:

Spoiler:
We are 8 vs 3 now.
mislynch + NK = 6 vs 3
scum lynch + NK = 5 vs 2
mislynch + NK = 3 vs 2
And we know there is no Vig, so I would definitely fake a guilty on someone of I was Mafia here in this situation. A 1 for 1 isn't such a bad gamble for Scum right now, especially with the town so divided.

^That's the motive^

HOWEVER, let's consider Kthxbye is town who misunderstood his result and scum are taking advantage of it. It would be even more plausible for them to push BOTH wagons (i.e. split themselves between them) so as to get one lynched and be semi-guaranteed the other will follow.

In this case we are 8 vs 3
mislynch + NK = 6 vs 3
mislynch + NK = 4 vs 3
So that is LyLo already.

UNVOTE:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1497 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1486, Mathdino wrote:weird, i've seen different versions of hider
You may have, but if what you saw was the standard the Hider will never need to crumb or explicitly mention their target beforehand if there is ever a Tracker in the game. Also, can you block a Hider? No. If you could then Hider should never claim in case Scum have a Blocker.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1500 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1488, BuJaber wrote:
In post 1486, Mathdino wrote:
but gamma didn't write blurbs for our role PMs lol
Can anyone else confirm this?
You tell me. Does your PM give you details or not?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1503 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1498, the worst wrote:How do you know there's only 3 scum?

What is the likelihood of a third party?

How does 2 NKs = conclusively no vig?
Ummm... it's the standard for a 13 players game??

Not sure, but if there is it's likely a Survivour

Because the Hider died while hiding behind the other NK'd slot?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1504 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1501, BuJaber wrote:A50 read post before yours
My bad. I respond to posts before I read the subsequent ones.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1533 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1511, BuJaber wrote:Who would be scum in this you and kthx are both town scenario?
Theoretically the lynch pool would include most anyone else, but I always assume 1 scum on each wagon and the 3rd off it.

So, 1 scum in Beefster/acryon/Momrangal/N_M
Another in You/Mathdino
And a Third is Mastina/TW/IB

Trying to to refine it I probably get one in Beefster/acryon/N_M (I dunno which, but mom is clear IMHO), another in BuJ/Dino (I'm undecided) and the third is Mastina (I can't see TW/IB as Scum in any world)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1551 (isolation #75) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1538, Kthxbye wrote:Also, chew on this. If this was town v town, A50 would habe been lynched already
Not if they planned on getting you lynched next. IF that was the plan they had to make it look like a hard lynch and split themselves between the two wagons so that it wouldn't look too obvious when they push you tomorrow (how would they push you if they agreed with everything you said?)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1563 (isolation #76) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1560, Carrot and Stick wrote:Almost50 is also the scum's star player
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks, I suppose. Still not scum in THIS game, I'm afraid.

Psst.. hey Mastina, assuming you're not scum yourself, does it not make you even reconsider how I'm being actually SR'd by half the player list?

I mean, Dino has a point.. I do feel scummy to most players who play me for the very first time, but then apart from Kthxbye & BuJ (both SRing me) I don't think anyone else is playing their first game with me.

Also, did Assemble sign up for this game to get credit at the end or something?? I haven't seen him doing ANYTHING, and it gives me the willies that you and ONLY YOU are posting from what is supposed to be a "training hydra" (I assume he's hydra'ing with you to learn something).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1572 (isolation #77) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1566, Carrot and Stick wrote:If he were an innocent child level of town claiming the result he did, would Almost50 still be town?
Yes. *Firm Nod*

OK, I have changed my mind about fully claiming, because you boobs have fucking ruined the plan and I will never get shot with up to 5 players calling for my head.

I AM A FUCKING COMMUTER.

I was shocked when TGP crumbed Hider and had intended to push him today, but seeing as he dies and actually flipped Hider I had to think deeper.

Hider is a weak investigative role. Commuter doesn't yield any info. With a BG, a JK and a 1-shot Doctor (assuming all claims to be true) I'm assuming the Mafia have too much "firepower" and little in terms of informative powers.

We also have a 1-shot RC coupled with a Follower (again, hypothetically assuming all claims to be correct) and no real Cop.

The most suspicious claim to me is Mastina's, because it makes sense that the Scum team gets RC than it does to a town with a Hider AND a Commuter. Also, while it's not impossible to have a JK AND a Roleblocker I find it a bit less likely, so that RV shot could also be attributed to scum instead.

As for protectives, BG+JK+1-shot Doc?? I can hardly see it, which is why I said "assuming all claims to be true".

The plan was to lay low and appear like I'm have something important to hide so as to lure scum into shooting at me, and miss of course. This is also why I said I didn't want to be protected no matter how hard you TR'd me. It would have been a waste of the ability. I didn't mind Mastina RC'ing me though because I sill think she's Scum, so I didn't care to tell her not to. If she's Town she'd have put 2 and 2 together though, so it was all good.

Right now I'm truly lost and don't know who is scum. Everybody have points in their favour and points against them. I'm mostly going by guts.

@Kthxbye: So you friggin' see I wasn't lying when I said I DID act last night, and it was IMPOSSIBLE for you to have a "Didn't Act" result on me, but rather "No Result"???

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1575 (isolation #78) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1146, Kthxbye wrote:Question, did anyone NOT take an action last night?

Also, why the hell is everyone and their brother claiming on day freaking 2.
FTR, Kthxbye initially asked EVERYBODY, but it looked more of an exclamation than a question. The second time though he specifically asked ME, then tossed in N_M. So it is fair to assume he asked me in particular.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1576 (isolation #79) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I await your verdict. If you ask me, we should be lynching Mastina today, but what the hell do I know?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1593 (isolation #80) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1580, Kthxbye wrote:My problem now is do I believe you're a commuter and we have 3 other roles that protect/mess with scums NK or do I think the claim is way to convenient and you simply didn't act last night as a scum PR. The only way the latter makes much sense is if you are a 1-shot.

Another thing I'm considering is how long it took you to claim. Was it truly because you were trying to mess with scum night actions or was it because it took you a minute to find a better fake claim than the one provided by the MOD?
A 1-shot what exactly??

Also -and this is more important- I've been trying high and low, left and right to convince you that I was telling the truth and your result is still accurate. You haven't been cooperative at all. First you didn't want to claim the exact result, forcing me to make you. Second, you wouldn't get a hint (and I believe my hints were strong enough I suspect Scum already worked things out anyway).

Basically, if I was a Scum PR "who didn't act" why the hell would I tell you that I DID?? Like, you first assumed I did the NK although that IS an action, and now you tell me I'm scum who didn't act??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1600 (isolation #81) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1587, Not_Mafia wrote:I don't believe A50's claim, but I still think it's kthnx/mastina/Math
I'd say Mastina makes more sense, unless someone is faking their role. I mean, theoretically it's possible Dino did the NK and he would not have been suspected if tracked because he claimed to BG the target beforehand, but it looks damn to easy I'm not convinced Dino would do it, plus a BG would get lynched before LyLo if still alive.

Kthxbye would be my least suspect of the 3, because I wouldn't expect him going specifically after me. If they wanted me dead they would have shot me.. again unless BOTH Mastina and Dino are TOWN (i.e. either of those two being Scum with Kthxbye is virtually impossible because they would know better).

So, I think Kthxbye is Town and they (either or both) just saw an opportunity presented to them to try and get a lynch on me. Please refer to the overview of how it would have worked if I got mislynched and then they came back to blame it on Kthxbye for saying I was guilty and lynched him. Or maybe lynched just about any other townie who did vote me. They would be in LyLo with ease, and would have probably won already.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1602 (isolation #82) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Also, how the hell do you NOT believe me?? I initially read it as "I believe A50". If you don't believe me so I must be scum!!!!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1603 (isolation #83) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1591, Not_Mafia wrote:He probably has some weird plan
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I did, but Kthxbye not differentiating between his result and an actual "didn't take any action" messed it up.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1610 (isolation #84) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1599, Kthxbye wrote:A50: Why did you leave your vote on me after I claimed and you fully believed I was what I claimed (according to your posts after my claim)?
Because no scum would have had the guts to hammer you anyway. They wanted a townie to do it.

To be more precise, I did break it down to you as to whom I think is scum, and the only one outside of both our wagons was Mastina, and had she hammered you that would have been an explicit scum claim. The scum on me (Mathdino) could not have switched wagons either, plus at the heat of the moment I hadn't yet thought about it all and thought you might be scum yourself (and you wouldn't be hammering yourself, and if you did that as scum then all the better). The third scum was already on your wagon.

On short, it took me a while to realize the situation and when I did I unvoted you and explained.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1613 (isolation #85) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Actually, Mastina's scumming it up a bit more. Scum!tina sometimes deliberately takes 2 steps back and pretends to be busy catching up, so she won't have to actually respond to the CURRENT situation before she had thought it out well. That's not a conclusive tell though.

Also, on D1 when she talked much about herself and especially when she said I never pegged her correctly as scum, that was scummy too because Scum!tina likes to brag about how she is invincible as scum (I think it's some kind of a self-esteem booster that also serves to have a negative psychological effect on the enemy ... the Joseph Goebbels propaganda style of you will).

But since both these tells aren't conclusive I don't usually use them outright. There's also the fact she is still alive which is always suspicious. Mastina claims she doesn't get shot on N1 all that often, but I think the most recent game we played together where she was Town was DoY and she was in a 3-headed hydra and they did get shot on N1, so I beg to differ. I also pushed that aside thinking maybe scum wanted to get 2 townies for the price of one, so each lead "alone" isn't strong enough but "all together" is good enough to suggest this is Scum!tina.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1615 (isolation #86) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1607, Kthxbye wrote:First bold, I'm not sure a commuter uses this language knowing his role. I would have expected "If they wanted me dead they would have tried to shoot me". It's a subtle difference but still.

Second bold, if this is true, why is your vote STILL on me?
First bold: I said "shot me", not "killed me".

Second bold: It's not. I unvoted you back when I did that spoiler explaining scum are lining us both for the lynch.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1616 (isolation #87) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1494, Almost50 wrote:Something to ponder on:

Spoiler:
We are 8 vs 3 now.
mislynch + NK = 6 vs 3
scum lynch + NK = 5 vs 2
mislynch + NK = 3 vs 2
And we know there is no Vig, so I would definitely fake a guilty on someone of I was Mafia here in this situation. A 1 for 1 isn't such a bad gamble for Scum right now, especially with the town so divided.

^That's the motive^

HOWEVER, let's consider Kthxbye is town who misunderstood his result and scum are taking advantage of it. It would be even more plausible for them to push BOTH wagons (i.e. split themselves between them) so as to get one lynched and be semi-guaranteed the other will follow.

In this case we are 8 vs 3
mislynch + NK = 6 vs 3
mislynch + NK = 4 vs 3
So that is LyLo already.

UNVOTE:

Like, I now I'm old but I'm not THAT old! I don't have alzheimer's yet.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1617 (isolation #88) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1611, Kthxbye wrote:alright A50. Let's say you're legit. Who are the scum and who is your lynch today?
Check below. Mastina's my top preferred lynch. Still reevaluating Dino here. If it was anyone else I would have been confident he was Scum, but Dino has a way of making things look cool and getting things going his way (I lynched him on D1 in an open setup Micro thinking he was definitely the Mafioso when he was in fact the Jester)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1630 (isolation #89) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1622, Kthxbye wrote:A50 and NM: What is the scum motivation for basically conf towning me if they know both myself and A50 are town? If A50 is town and we lynch him today and he flips commuter, how do they get me mislynched later down the line when they said I'm town no matter what A50 flips?
I also proposed they may kill you and lynch someone on my wagon (BuJaber, or Mathdino if he's Town). It's actually hard to see what Scum!tina has up her sleeves I have to admit. What I do know is without her the scum team gets crippled and is easier to catch.

VOTE: Carrot and Stick

That's my best guess right now.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1633 (isolation #90) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1624, Not_Mafia wrote:You're not conftown, you're not even town
Trust he, he is. It's about 95% or higher now.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1634 (isolation #91) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Trust *Me

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1647 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1645, Carrot and Stick wrote:In point of fact, one of the reasons you're scum IS that it's only half the playerlist. If you were town then the scum would want to lynch you and town would also want to lynch you; because you're scum, scum are going out of their way to avoid lynching you and you have given enough hesitance to enough town players that the town can't lynch scum-Almost50 easily given they lack bussers to accomplish the feat.
Prove it. Give links to games where I was actually lynched a majority of town support. I know I do strike some players as scummy by nature, but to say town would want to lynch me needs some substantiating, because it's always 1 or 2 townies at most (or it could be more in large sized games like SU2).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1663 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Mastina (and all): You know, I thought of linking you some of my town games where I deliberately lay low at the start of the game, but I cane across a gem U think I want to share.

The following quote was written by non-other than the queen herself. Yes. Mastina wrote this about me in Steven Universe 2

And I quote:
But as town, it's the other way around: Almost50 is of the mindset that the longer he lives as town, the more able he is to fuck the scum over. So he aims to be chaotic, confusing, even a bit scummy, starting off weak, when he's not so sure in his footing. He plans, he has ideas, but doesn't quite know what will work yet, what gambit to pull, what traps to lay. He'll still gamble for the hope of that later payoff, but he doesn't need it; as the game progresses, he gets stronger pushes, more energy, more focus, and yes, more paranoid, more stubborn, and more involved. So he's town.

(post #3381, 4th paragraph.)

So, "who lays low?" here vs "the longer he lives as town, the more able he is to fuck the scum over" doesn't compute. Also "So he aims to be chaotic, confusing, even a bit scummy, starting off weak, when he's not so sure in his footing." but she believes I'm SCUM here is a no go. Finally, "He plans, he has ideas, but doesn't quite know what will work yet, what gambit to pull, what traps to lay." and she thinks this gambit is no gambit and is in fact a scum move.

What more can I say to show you Mastina's only outing parts of my meta (that she is well familiar with) that serves her purpose of pushing for my lynch, while -apparently- omitting whatever points to this being my Town play in closed setups (where gambits and tricks are much more an option).

Now check paragraph #3 where she states
"As scum, Almost50 starts out strong, in the open, establishing his presence, and then slowly sinks into the background where he safely mucks about and does what he pleases, because nobody's taking a look at him: he made them think he was town, and then he stayed just long enough in the background where they never bothered to reassess the idea."

Would you say I started off strong here? Would you say I established my presence and then sank into the background? Or would you think I started off weak and stayed weak until I had to give away my hand???

I mean, this all BS doesn't prove anything for those who want to SR me, but it's something to ponder on for those who want to see how Mastina's being overly manipulative with her narrative of my meta in this here game.

I have a wiki page. It's not being updated regularly and certainly isn't all that neat, but still you can find some of my town games and some of my scum ones. Go check some and see if my play here is more like my t9own or my scum play.

I personally always advise AGAINST trying to meta me, because I do things differently every time, even given the same situation, but Mastina trying to use parts of my meta she knows well are Town indicative as scum leads to case me, and neglecting parts that would lead people to think twice before they suspect my play here is my proof she is scum in this game.

So, if you are unfamiliar with my meta and you have some time to read, please go do some reading of any of the games I've listed on my wiki.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1664 (isolation #94) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Almost50 »

That was a response to this BS, btw.
In post 1648, Carrot and Stick wrote:Yeah bullshit.

You know who lays low?

Scum do.

You know who DOESN'T lay low?

Players who are actually any fucking important role.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1668 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1650, Carrot and Stick wrote:If you think about it--acryon and Not_Mafia joining the Almost50 wagon gets Almost50 lynched. (We had 4/6 votes.)
And now she's mixing time stamps. This IS true, but you had before said I never got more than half the lynch threshold. I only had 4 votes when YOU voted me, and it was well after it was outed the proposed guilty wasn't a guilty at all.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1671 (isolation #96) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1651, Mathdino wrote:It's never literally me though.

If you can admit N_M is heavily playing his scumgame right now, wanna wagon him instead?
Only once before, and you were the JESTER!

As for a push on N_M, I never ever saw a difference between his Town and Scum games, and YOU KNOW THAT. I even TR'd and defended him hard in the game you modded, so asking me to "admit he's heavily playing his scumgame" is illogical because I don't know what how to differentiate his scum play from his town play.

You're also forgetting that I don't trust you here in the first place, so I obviously won't be sheeping you on faith.

You come vote Mastina, and if she flips Town (and she won't) we can lynch N_M tomorrow. He is not a higher priority than her.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1673 (isolation #97) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1653, Carrot and Stick wrote:If he were town, then he'd have no qualms with claiming. (He was NEVER getting nightkilled this game ever no matter what, not with his absolutely shitty content and the scumreads there, something he'd be aware of if he was town.)
Again, she's faking obtuse. I was not (and never am) worried about actually being NK'd. As a Commuter though I have to try to hide my role in hopes that I DO get shot at. That is the whole point. Lure scum into an NK that is going to FAIL. That is the BEST way to play commuter IMHO.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1676 (isolation #98) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1653, Carrot and Stick wrote:If he were town, then he'd know your claim was legitimate and not try to discredit it yet alone vote it.
No I wouldn't and I didn't, because the way he claimed it he sounded too confident it was a GUILTY, and "No Result" just isn't a guilty, and YOU BLOODY KNOW IT. Had he realized it wasn't he would not have claimed in the first place, and he would have probably phrased his question differently and then he would have got the right answer.

I can't believe an astute mod like you would not see this, and this is why you're scum to the core.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1683 (isolation #99) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post # Mastina snips the second quote to make it look like I said that was an exclusive scumtell, when in fact I did say it was non-conclusive.

She appears to have forgot to delete the 6th quote though, as I understand the point was to discredit me and make me look like I said she was looking all town on D1, but that quote in there shows I did hint that her talking about herself was a weak scum tell. I didn't say it explicitly (didn't out the tell itself) but I did say she was dropping "a tell" that was weak to pursue on it's own.

The last paragraph is incredibly misleading and you can all go check the game. Mastina indeed wasn't killed BECAUSE SHE SUCKED. All her reads were WRONG and she lynched a CLAIMED COP. Now who would shoot someone who lynches a claimed Cop on D2?

You know what? I'm done debating with Mastina. If anybody has a question for me they're welcome to ask. Just don't take anything she says at face value.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1698 (isolation #100) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Kthxbye: It's . I'm not going to bother explaining anymore. If you can't get what I said (or meant) from the context I'd rather be lynched and out of this game.

@BuJ: For the last time.. there was a misunderstanding. Kthxbye claimed he had a RESULT in me, and I knew he could have one. It turned out to be he misunderstood the result (and the mod is taking forever to verify this). There's no way I could have anticipated he mistook "No Result" for "No Action", and -in his mind- the two were the same so I was lying.

And I'm trying to give everyone here the benefit of the doubt because I legit don't know which of you lot is misunderstanding and which is faking. I know Mastina's 100% faking because she keeps repeating the same shot over and over, and then she snips quotes and tailors them to fit her narrative (she's damn too good at it, and I actually like playing with her, but even when I'm 100% she's town I wouldn't follow her because she's not as good a scum hunter as she claims to be. Her strength is in manipulating and strong arming the town to lynch whomever she wants to lynch and then go "Oops! I was wrong.. but I'm not wrong on this one" and the she does it again.)

She's also good at scum because she uses the same method of power lynching people. Just go check her Guide to read Mastina where she basically says she's always town, and if scum then suck it and accept the loss.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1699 (isolation #101) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Mastina: Please remind me to PM you with a question after this game is over. It isn't really game related, but I'd rather be extra safe. Thanks.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1795 (isolation #102) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Almost50 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ me being Scum with Mastina!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1879 (isolation #103) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1838, the worst wrote:Is there a world where Mom and A50 are scum together?
To Math/Mastina.. there's a world where I'm scum with the mod even. :roll:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1880 (isolation #104) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

Actually, I think Dino's a Buddhist, and he believes I'm scum with everything!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1881 (isolation #105) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1864, Mathdino wrote:I'm not fucking policy lynching mastina (
a confirmed JOAT
with a claimed doc/roleblocker) for using a metaphor.
Remind me again how that was confirmed? I mean, we accepted the claim alright, but how was it mechanically confirmed?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1882 (isolation #106) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

Inb4 "he's questioning my statement, so he must be scum"

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1884 (isolation #107) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1883, Mathdino wrote:Mastina is confirmed joat by Icons flip, she's just not confirmed town
I've been in a game with a Deputy without there being a Cop. And I've been in a game with both Miller AND GF roles present but ALSO no investigative. (the former was a massive 42 player game too)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1926 (isolation #108) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1885, acryon wrote:
In post 1884, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1883, Mathdino wrote:Mastina is confirmed joat by Icons flip, she's just not confirmed town
I've been in a game with a Deputy without there being a Cop. And I've been in a game with both Miller AND GF roles present but ALSO no investigative. (the former was a massive 42 player game too)
To this end, I will say that this post from C&S feels like a very big pile of BS if you're of the opinion that C&S could be lying.
In post 1041, Carrot and Stick wrote:Iconeum is a backup of my role. (Something I guessed at D1 which is one of the reasons I was defending him so adamantly--I don't know HOW, but somehow, I just
knew
that he was a backup JOAT specifically.)
It was certainly something that pinged me about her claim (note that she only claimed AFTER the fact). but what could I have said or done back then?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1928 (isolation #109) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1913, Mathdino wrote:A50 town means we lynch mastina, and kthx looks significantly worse
Why? We've gone through this whole situation and it turned out to be he misunderstood the result he got.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1929 (isolation #110) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1914, Mathdino wrote:COUNTERPOINT: if they get NK'd
1. they don't have to catch up
2. scum has just removed someone from our lynchpool

i'd call it a win-win but it's really just a win for town
So you're just interested in sorting IB, but you're not interested in considering anything they say even if they flip Town? That's good to know!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1932 (isolation #111) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

Actually I'm so positive Mastina is Scum I'm more prone to accept my lynch in exchange of hers. I was grasping at one last chance of attracting the NK tonight if I didn't get lynched (since the plan was for me to not commute, and virtually any other flip would've made my lynch even harder), but I'm holding you all to this promise: Mastina gets lynched after I flip no matter what she/anyone else tries to prevent that lynch.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2046 (isolation #112) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2031, Mathdino wrote:Because the goal is to block the NK and the roleblock
And having them block each other does so
You do realize them vlocking each other doesn't accomplish anything or clear anyone though. Right? Because there are THREE GODDAMN SCUMS out there, and any of the other too is going to do the kill, and there is still the chance that Scum do have a strongman anyway, and thus will bypass your protection on X (I don't recall whom you're supposed to guard. kthxbye was it?)

My commuter guarantees I can't be NK'd, but if you really wanted to direct the NK away from the PRs you would've forced me not to commute and would've guaranteed I get shot because that would be their only chance to actually hit me.

Instead you're doing their job for them (notice that I'm assuming your Town here, because if you are scum you certainly deserve the win after all your mumbo jumbo that left most everyone literally confuzzled.

Tell me again, why can't we lynch Mastina now with IB doubling the day and if she by a miracle flips Town then lynch me, If she flips Scum you are guaranteed I won't be shot (assuming you'd allow me to commute) and we can work out the second lynch based on her flip.

"No, but that messes up the cross-blocking of Mastina-Beefster", you would probably say. Well if she flipped Scum you know Beefster is Town. If She flipped Town you know Beefster is Scum. The problem is we don't even KNOW Scum don't have a Strongman, and if they do your night plan is just bullocks.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2048 (isolation #113) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2047, Mathdino wrote:Why would scum ever want to kill you over the 3 protectives and 3 investigatives?
1- Because it's the one only chance they get to
2- Because OBVIOUSLY not all three in each group are Town

By NOT shooting X over Y or Z you would still have to guess which of the 3 is Scum, and it has much better odds for you to get it wrong between the 3 rather than between just 2.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2050 (isolation #114) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2047, Mathdino wrote:4. Yeah, that messes up the crossblocking of mastina/Beefster.
Recall that I made a list of potential candidates for the strongman. They are as follows:
acryon: Literally claimed Captain Strong
A50: Ascetic strongman is a role I've seen before.
Bujaber: Which would make him a lying liar
IB: Which would assume a crazy role so this is only lightly possible.
N_M: Meaning he's lying about motion detecting acryon.
the worst: Who is unclaimed.
DISCLAIMER: My response is NOT an attempt to shade/clear anybody. It is solely to show how irreversibly tunneled Mathdino is beyond the limits of any logic.

acryon: The guy has a proven role. You think his role card says Gladiator Strongman Cannibal Cross-Dresser??
A50: AND I HAVE SEEN A BACKUP ROLE WITHOUT THEIR BEING A LEADING ROLE FOR THEM To BACKUP.
Bujaber: And Scum are honest by definition. Right?
IB: Also this slot claimed a role that could be proven here and now.
N_M: Surprise surprise. Check my response to your BuJ comment.
the worst: And that clears him?

You are also accepting everyone else's claims, when in reality there are only 2 proven roles thus far: acryon's and kthxbye's.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2052 (isolation #115) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2049, Mathdino wrote:Yes, scum are going to kill the person that is most likely getting lynched at some point this game.

Sensible, sensible.

FFS, when Mastina flips Scum I'm NEVER getting lynched. Only if she flips green should I be lynched, and that is where IB's role both gets proven and is put to use optimally. Scum!tina pretty much clears both myself and Beefster indefinitely.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2054 (isolation #116) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2051, Mathdino wrote:Who's the strongman in that group then?
We don't KNOW there IS one. We also don't know there ISN'T. But if I had to pick one -using your logic- that must be me, so lynch away. GOOD LUCK!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2058 (isolation #117) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2055, Mathdino wrote:So you're suggesting there isn't a strongman and that mastina roleblocked me, correct?
That is certainly a possibility.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2063 (isolation #118) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2057, Mathdino wrote:I've had a scumread on A50 for the majority of the game, and he's yet to do anything particularly pro-town or townreadable.
Check the first half of your statement. If you had a TR on me you would have seen that trying to bait the NK was the towniest thing anyone has done in this game thus far, but because you have a SR on me you're not seeing it that way.

Mate, take a step back and look at the game as if you were not playing in it. Review all events and try to come to an impartial conclusion.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2065 (isolation #119) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2064, Mathdino wrote:The fuck have you done to try to bait the NK? You were a non-presence for basically all of D1. Why would scum have ever shot you over Iconeum?
So, I both started strong and were non-present?? Anything else? Can I have extra cheese on that, please?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2072 (isolation #120) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2068, Mathdino wrote:Re: Beefster/mastina: If we lynch one of them and that person flips town, nothing stops the remaining one from
killing IB
or an investigative.[/b]
In post 2068, Mathdino wrote:We may get a
scum lynch tomorrow

I thought the whole plan was to get TWO LYNCHES TODAY. That means IB's ability will be activated today, so why would they ever be shot tonight and why would you even care?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2073 (isolation #121) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2071, BuJaber wrote:MD is 120% town. Acryon is 120% scum.
Buj 240% should quit playing Mafia. *Nod*

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2080 (isolation #122) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2077, BuJaber wrote:Well if you are right about mastina I will I already said I would quit for at least a year if she flips scum.
ATOP REPEATING THAT. The mod should've warned you already against this as it's on direct breach of this rule:

Do not bring outside influences into the game - this includes
threats
, bribes, wagers,
promises
, "trust tells", alliances, etc.

Check Forum Rules and Guidelines for the complete list.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2099 (isolation #123) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2089, InfernoBrafin wrote:
@MOD: Make the town some fricking awesome coffee. (Activate doubleday!)

We're staying up all night, boys!
Inb4 Dino thinks your role is strongman coffee machine. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2227 (isolation #124) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: A50

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2828 (isolation #125) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2798, Not_Mafia wrote:If you insist

VOTE: Beefster

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THAT'S THE BEST POST IN THE GAME!

@N_M: Did I tell you I LOVE YOU yet?? :lol: :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2830 (isolation #126) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Dino: We had a ONE-SHOT factional Strongman. The kill on N1 was done by BLOCKING YOU. If you lynched the RB the game would have gone pretty well for Town. TW played his role well though so it wasn't the balance. IB
should
have used their ability on D1 to counter the Gladiator and lynch acryon anyway. That's not the setup fault. Kthxbye was unlucky to target ME of all. Had he targeted literally any of you/Mastina/Beef on N1 and get "protective" he would've confirmed a Townie. Had he targeted TW he would've caught him lying.

Like, we may have been lucky some, but it was not the balance IMHO. Just think if Kthxbye caught TW on N1 and we lost our RB on D2. Can you see how this would have turned heavily TOWN sided?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2831 (isolation #127) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Not to mention you claimed your role and your target, which helped us decide on the NK on N1, also not a matter of balance here.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2865 (isolation #128) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2864, TheGoldenParadox wrote:I'm sorry, I was actually stupid. I've never played Hider before.
Your target wasn't dumb. Your crumb was bad though. Had you crumbed hiding behind just about any other townie we would have shot then still. Check the Scum PT. We settled on shooting Icon precisely to get 2 Townies with one shot.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2867 (isolation #129) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

FTR, I went into N1 thinking MASTINA might be our traitor! :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2889 (isolation #130) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2874, Mathdino wrote:I'm gonna be real annoyed if people put the responsibility for this game on my head when I lynched 2 scum in a row, drove one mislynch, and lost Mylo to a self hammerer who refused to vote scum
Remember I told you this before? Of you're right they ride the win. If you're wrong you're the one to blame. :lol:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”