pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:03 am

Post by pisskop »

shyst
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:57 am

Post by pisskop »

oh hey.

im also a miller.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:59 am

Post by pisskop »

as in
'this is my first contentfull post. I return miller results, whatever that extends to'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 966, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 964, Nero Cain wrote:this is going to turn into "find the scum in X hood" game isn't it?
If you are town and you want to lose the game, you can play that game. Otherwise any individual player’s default should treat all neighbors as town until other information eclipses that default.
i think Goobers sounds scummy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1049, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1024, pisskop wrote:
In post 966, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 964, Nero Cain wrote:this is going to turn into "find the scum in X hood" game isn't it?
If you are town and you want to lose the game, you can play that game. Otherwise any individual player’s default should treat all neighbors as town until other information eclipses that default.
i think Goobers sounds scummy
I don't think it's a very convincing argument but I don't really see why you think it comes from a scum POV?
I think, from the 2 pages ive seen from the game, that gobbles is trying to play town instead of be town. One was the joke about how I always roll scum and the second that really pinged me was the comment about how we _could_ play games and spec and etal.

I havent read and I dont know anything about the game other than I got an email about it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

Tomorrow morning. Maybe. Ill do a read.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2276 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:09 am

Post by pisskop »

k

now that ive kept you all in suspense i think ill allot time to this today. any highlighlights or just w.e.?

a 50 player game is too lit for me, I think........
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2278 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:10 am

Post by pisskop »

frankly im happy removing chaff today, never mind scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2494 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:19 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 26, Something_Smart wrote:We are not going to have Day 1 of this game be a policy lynch
Y No?
In post 31, insomnia wrote:
In post 30, Garmr wrote:
In post 17, Something_Smart wrote:SK here, killing the first person to post each day. Sorry Norweiganboy.
I'm also a SK so i'll VOTE: TrueSoulEnergy
Actual wolfy vote
nah
In post 62, Garmr wrote:I'm going to bed and when I come back a expect no more than 7 pages got it.
:giggle:
In post 84, Nero Cain wrote:i'll vote garmr when TSE is dead
I really dislike how people are so willing to meme about policy lynches, like this. I policy lynch behaviors, not people, and PLing people provides an easy way for scum to meme it up. Not a single vote on TSE was helpful, and RVS was mostly just jokes. Id be interested in finding out the composition of the TSE wagon ATP. Its a lazy wagon: if you really felt this way you should have tried to WotC him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2497 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:31 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 108, AaronFrost wrote:Playing as a traitor is hard
Dont you tell me about how painful being a traitor is, you. I have more than enough experience with that!
In post 262, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: No Lynch
You know, Im pretty against No Lynches, but this game it may not be bad? A NL will let us play out the night. I still think wagons are important for info tho, so we should play them out and note that you didnt jump on one?
In post 263, Pink Ball wrote:VOTE: BBmolla
What pink said, but in 3 gamedays. :wink:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:32 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2495, Creature wrote:Be the Chan you want to see in the world.
Ill be baka-chan then
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2499 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:51 am

Post by pisskop »

I want to remind you all that, as king dodongo, ruler of hyrule, I am very prepared for this game.

Subject: Mini 1771 - Legend of Zelda Mafia: Storm the Castle Endgame
3dicerolling wrote:
Spoiler: Pisskop's surviving flavor
The King of the Dodongos let's out one final scream before departing the castle. With no more heroes left to defend the land, he quickly turned hyrule into a dark, desolate land filled with his creatures. He demolished every building and set up caves in place of every city. He made the land of the former King Zora his own personal pool.

Although his allies perished, their desires will live on through him. Evil triumphed through the power of his mighty roar and the sacrifice of Ganondorf to see this land understand pure evil.

The remaining population of humans struggle to live in caves, scavenging for whatever food they could find.

This will be know be known as the era of the
DODONGKOP.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2503 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:11 am

Post by pisskop »

Spoiler: VCD1
Official Vote Count 1.01 wrote:
TrueSoulEnergy
(9): NorwegianboyEE, Chemist1422, Nero Cain, Dolly Parton, Garmr, tictac, Jackal711, Kirari Momobami, Pink Ball
Garmr
(3): Black Ranger, bob3141, Yiley
dsjstr
(2): Elsa Jay, profii
Jackal711
(2): AaronFrost, TrueSoulEnergy
SausasaurusRex
(1): The Fonz
Kirari Momobami
(1): Drixx
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
(1): insomnia
bob3141
(1): SausasaurusRex
Hectic
(1): Egix96
Elsa Jay
(1): Almost50
gobbledygook
(1): davesaz
Not Voting
(27): Pine, Not Known 15, Jamelia, Uncrowned, hersho, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, DrDolittle, Cat Scratch Fever, Hectic, Golden Robster, VaultDweller, Amrun, UltimatePlank, clidd, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, dsjstr, EeveeLution Army, BBMolla, kagesong, ar98mubarik, Something_Smart, Rhinox, eth0s, Non Imh, gobbledygook, Emperor FlippyNips
Official Vote Count 1.02 wrote:
TrueSoulEnergy
(11): NorwegianboyEE, Chemist1422, Nero Cain, Dolly Parton, tictac, Jackal711, Kirari Momobami, Pink Ball, Cat Scratch Fever, profii, Elsa Jay
Garmr
Jackal711
bob3141
SausasaurusRex
Kirari Momobami
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Hectic
Elsa Jay
The Fonz
(1): Garmr
gobbledygook
Not Voting
(26): Pine, Not Known 15, Jamelia, Uncrowned, hersho, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, DrDolittle, Hectic, Golden Robster, VaultDweller, Amrun, UltimatePlank, clidd, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, dsjstr, EeveeLution Army, BBMolla, kagesong, ar98mubarik, Something_Smart, Rhinox, eth0s, Non Imh, gobbledygook, Emperor FlippyNips
Official Vote Count 1.03 wrote:
TrueSoulEnergy
(11): NorwegianboyEE, Chemist1422, Nero Cain, Dolly Parton, tictac, Jackal711, Kirari Momobami, Pink Ball, Cat Scratch Fever, profii, Elsa Jay
Garmr
Jackal711
bob3141
SausasaurusRex
Kirari Momobami
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Hectic
Elsa Jay
The Fonz
gobbledygook
Not Voting
(26): Pine, Not Known 15, Jamelia, Uncrowned, hersho, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, DrDolittle, Hectic, Golden Robster, VaultDweller, Amrun, UltimatePlank, clidd, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, dsjstr, EeveeLution Army, BBMolla, kagesong, ar98mubarik, Something_Smart, Rhinox, eth0s, Non Imh, gobbledygook, Emperor FlippyNips
Official Vote Count 1.04 wrote:
TrueSoulEnergy
(10): NorwegianboyEE, Nero Cain, Dolly Parton, tictac, Jackal711, Kirari Momobami, Pink Ball, Cat Scratch Fever, profii, Elsa Jay
Garmr
Nero Cain
(2): Hectic, TrueSoulEnergy
Hectic
(2): Egix96, Chemist1422
Black Ranger
(2): The Fonz, Almost50
bob3141
Kirari Momobami
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
The Fonz
gobbledygook
Jackal711
(1): AaronFrost
Not Voting
(25): Pine, Not Known 15, Jamelia, Uncrowned, hersho, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, DrDolittle, UltimatePlank, Golden Robster, VaultDweller, Amrun, clidd, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, dsjstr, EeveeLution Army, BBMolla, kagesong, ar98mubarik, Something_Smart, Rhinox, eth0s, Non Imh, gobbledygook, Emperor FlippyNips
Official Vote Count 1.05 wrote:
TrueSoulEnergy
(14): NorwegianboyEE, Nero Cain, Dolly Parton, tictac, Jackal711, Kirari Momobami, Pink Ball, Cat Scratch Fever, profii, Elsa Jay, Hectic, Uncrowned, insomnia, Yiley
Garmr
(2): Black Ranger, bob3141
Hectic
Black Ranger
bob3141
Kirari Momobami
Nero Cain
(1): TrueSoulEnergy
The Fonz
gobbledygook
Jackal711
Not Voting
(24): Pine, Not Known 15, Jamelia, hersho, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, DrDolittle, UltimatePlank, Golden Robster, VaultDweller, Amrun, clidd, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, dsjstr, EeveeLution Army, BBMolla, kagesong, ar98mubarik, Something_Smart, Rhinox, eth0s, Non Imh, gobbledygook, Emperor FlippyNips
Official Vote Count 1.06 wrote:
TrueSoulEnergy
(10): tictac, Jackal711, Pink Ball, Cat Scratch Fever, profii, Hectic, Uncrowned, Yiley, VaultDweller, Dolly Parton
Black Ranger
(5): The Fonz, Almost50, NorwegianboyEE, AaronFrost, Elsa Jay
tictac
(4): insomnia, Rhinox, Black Ranger, Not Known 15
Kirari Momobami
(2): Drixx, kagesong
Garmr
(1): bob3141
davesaz
(1): Kirari Momobami
Dolly Parton
(1): gobbledygook
Something_Smart
(1): DrDolittle
profii
(1): Nero Cain
Hectic
BBMolla
Elsa Jay
Not Voting
(21): SausasaurusRex, Pine, Jamelia, hersho, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, clidd, davesaz, UltimatePlank, Golden Robster, Amrun, Chemist1422, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, dsjstr, EeveeLution Army, BBMolla, ar98mubarik, Something_Smart, eth0s, Non Imh, Emperor FlippyNips
Official Vote Count 1.07 wrote:
Titus
(10): Jackal711, Pink Ball, Cat Scratch Fever, profii, Hectic, Uncrowned, Yiley, VaultDweller, Dolly Parton, tictac
tictac
(9): insomnia, Rhinox, Black Ranger, Titus, AaronFrost, Amrun, Not Known 15, gobbledygook, NorwegianboyEE
profii
(3): Nero Cain, Kirari Momobami, Egix96
Black Ranger
(3): The Fonz, Almost50, Elsa Jay
Kirari Momobami
Garmr
Something_Smart
BBMolla
Not Voting
(20): NotAJumbleOfNumbers, clidd, UltimatePlank, SausasaurusRex, Non Imh, davesaz, dsjstr, Chemist1422, Pine, Something_Smart, eth0s, EeveeLution Army, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, Jamelia, Golden Robster, BBMolla, ar98mubarik, hersho, Emperor FlippyNips
Official Vote Count 1.08 wrote:
tictac
(12): insomnia, Rhinox, Black Ranger, Titus, AaronFrost, Amrun, Not Known 15, gobbledygook, NorwegianboyEE, Almost50, Elsa Jay, profii
Titus
(9): Jackal711, Cat Scratch Fever, Hectic, Uncrowned, Yiley, VaultDweller, Dolly Parton, tictac, Nero Cain
Kirari Momobami
(2): Drixx, Psyche
clidd
(2): Pink Ball, Kirari Momobami
Garmr
Something_Smart
profii
Black Ranger
BBMolla
Not Voting
(20): NotAJumbleOfNumbers, clidd, UltimatePlank, SausasaurusRex, Non Imh, davesaz, dsjstr, Chemist1422, Pine, Something_Smart, eth0s, EeveeLution Army, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, Jamelia, Golden Robster, BBMolla, ar98mubarik, hersho, Emperor FlippyNips
Official Vote Count 1.09 wrote:
tictac
(14): Rhinox, Black Ranger, Titus, AaronFrost, Amrun, gobbledygook, Almost50, Elsa Jay, profii, Dolly Parton, SausasaurusRex, Psyche, NorwegianboyEE, Hectic
Titus
(5): Jackal711, Uncrowned, Yiley, VaultDweller, Nero Cain
SausasaurusRex
(3): The Fonz, Not Known 15, Cat Scratch Fever
Garmr
AaronFrost
(1): Kirari Momobami
profii
Amrun
Chemist1422
(1): tictac
clidd
(1): Pink Ball
BBMolla
Something_Smart
B
Not Voting
(19): NotAJumbleOfNumbers, clidd, UltimatePlank, eth0s, Non Imh, davesaz, dsjstr, Chemist1422, Pine, Something_Smart, EeveeLution Army, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, Jamelia, Golden Robster, BBMolla, ar98mubarik, hersho, Emperor FlippyNips
Official Vote Count 1.10 wrote:
SausasaurusRex
(11): The Fonz, Not Known 15, Cat Scratch Fever, davesaz, Kirari Momobami, profii, VaultDweller, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, NorwegianboyEE, Dolly Parton, gobbledygook
tictac
(6): Black Ranger, AaronFrost, Almost50, Elsa Jay, SausasaurusRex, Psyche
Titus
(3): Jackal711, Uncrowned, Yiley
Black Ranger
(3): Drixx, Nero Cain, Amrun
Dolly Parton
(2): Egix96, Titus
Elsa Jay
(2): Pink Ball, QuantumQuasar
Drixx
(2): insomnia, Rhinox
Garmr
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
(1): Hectic
Chemist1422
BBMolla
Something_Smart
Not Voting
(16): clidd, UltimatePlank, eth0s, Non Imh, dsjstr, Chemist1422, Pine, Something_Smart, EeveeLution Army, pisskop, Jamelia, Golden Robster, BBMolla, ar98mubarik, hersho, Emperor FlippyNips
Official Vote Count 1.11 wrote:
Black Ranger
(20): Drixx, Nero Cain, Amrun, gobbledygook, Almost50, Egix96, NorwegianboyEE, insomnia, Garmr, Titus, Rhinox, BBmolla, AaronFrost, Kirari Momobami, Pink Ball, profii, Cat Scratch Fever, RCEnigma, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, Elsa Jay
SausasaurusRex
(5): The Fonz, davesaz, VaultDweller, Dolly Parton, DrDolittle
tictac
(3): SausasaurusRex, Psyche, Not Known 15
Titus
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
(2): Hectic, clidd
Garmr
Not Known 15
Cat Scratch Fever
(1): Black Ranger
insomnia
(1): Something_Smart
Elsa Jay
(1): QuantumQuasar
Not Voting
(12): Jamelia, eth0s, Non Imh, dsjstr, Chemist1422, Pine, pisskop, UltimatePlank, Alyssa the Lamb, EeveeLution Army, ar98mubarik, Creature
Official Vote Count 1.12 wrote:
Black Ranger
(24): Drixx, Nero Cain, Amrun, gobbledygook, Almost50, Egix96, NorwegianboyEE, insomnia, Garmr, Titus, Rhinox, BBmolla, AaronFrost, Kirari Momobami, Pink Ball, profii, Cat Scratch Fever, RCEnigma, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, Elsa Jay, Pine, Chemist1422, Psyche, Creature
SausasaurusRex
(5): The Fonz, davesaz, VaultDweller, Dolly Parton, DrDolittle
Titus
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
tictac
(2): SausasaurusRex, Not Known 15
Garmr
Not Known 15
Cat Scratch Fever
(1): Black Ranger
insomnia
Elsa Jay
Not Voting
(9): Jamelia, UltimatePlank, eth0s, Non Imh, pisskop, dsjstr, Alyssa the Lamb, EeveeLution Army, ar98mubarik
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2506 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:28 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 71, Black Ranger wrote:SS always gets lynched for some dumbass reason especially if scum. He'll make his alignment more clear because it's going to be hard to lolhammer him in a game like this.
This statement has green points to it.
In post 77, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 76, Nero Cain wrote:a50 is very evil.
I kneejerk agree here.
In post 93, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 89, Almost50 wrote:So?? Fakeclaiming and crumbing your true role are two totally different things.
Is Elsa capable of doing either of these?
yes?
In post 795, Black Ranger wrote:There's a hood.
There are more than one.
In post 2229, Black Ranger wrote:Saying Elsa is scumsiding this game isn't an amazing pov, you have to prove that their behavior is primarily scum driven rather than being parallel to a scum agenda.

VOTE: Cat scratch fever
Im TRing BlackPanter, whats the actual case here?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2507 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:29 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont have an actual vote, after reading 12, my hood, and not much else. who kill?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:30 am

Post by pisskop »

I have very kneejerk scumreads on pinkball, A50, and maybe-a-maybe on drixx
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2513 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:37 am

Post by pisskop »

yea but now Ill kill you out of self-preservation? :winks:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2525 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:24 am

Post by pisskop »

i havent read a lick. whats the greentext version of the case on him?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2527 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:38 am

Post by pisskop »

Hes an alt, he knows the game, and he's posting in a way i do feel is liklier to come from a rational person.

Id prefer we settled on something less capable, but at l-2 I think we can at least use the lynch.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2528 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:40 am

Post by pisskop »

LAMIST nonsense aside, which is a fairly bad look for an experienced player, i think the hood discussion about scum in it would be null.
At the time, the hood didn't have a list of players.
hmmm?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2529 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2526, Drixx wrote:Then Insomnia jumped in and threw out a bait post which BR jumped on. (Just a flimsy/bad reason to push me to see if BR would bite... but then Insomnia later suggested that BR and I are scum/SK or on opposing teams so ... may not have been a bait post ... except Insomnia immediately jumped on him for taking the bait).
I mean, you know as well as anybody how real omgus is.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2531 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:44 am

Post by pisskop »

You said a thing, and BR latched on to it, pushing Drixx?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:48 am

Post by pisskop »

yea, 51% of the votes in a 50 player game is ludicrous
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2713 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:23 am

Post by pisskop »

oh wat a surprise, br went and became probtown
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2723 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:27 am

Post by pisskop »

sure ill join a thing..
VOTE: jackal711
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2767 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2759, Nero Cain wrote:Dave is moving at a glacially slow pace and it feels p anti-town.
dave does tend to sit back as scum.

but also when he is overehelmed. tbh Id be more concerned if he made halfass attempts with bad (for him) logic than nothing at all.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2811 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2772, Nero Cain wrote:you don't need a flip to have reads on the other 45 slots.
lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2812 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

go ahead guys and rope/bullet a miller claim
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2835 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2820, Black Ranger wrote:you wanna make the game about anything besides yourself m80
excuse? Ive already put my ass on the line to engage over you wagon.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2837 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

Besides, what part of exposing myself makes you think I'm not also gauging responses for reads?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2838 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2836, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 2833, Hectic wrote:[ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [ _ [
X
[ _ [ _ [ _ [

Who dares take me on?
Is this tic tac toe or Connect 4?
Battleship
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2839 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

Gimme a C6 Heckboy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2842 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

[ _ [ _ [
X
[
X
[ _ [ _ [ _ [
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2844 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

[ _ [ _ [
O
[
X
[ _ [ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
O
[
X
[ _ [ _ [ _ [
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2847 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

oof but the problem with the opening of C4 is that mirroring has been shown to be optimal. For 2 to 3 more turns, in fact.

[ _ [ _ [
X
[
O
[ _ [ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
O
[
X
[ _ [ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
O
[
X
[ _ [ _ [ _ [
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2853 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

[ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
X
[
O
[ _ [ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
O
[
X
[
O
[ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
O
[
X
[
X
[ _ [ _ [

Multiplayer C4 is bet C4
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2855 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

[ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
X
[
O
[ _ [ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
O
[
X
[
O
[ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
O
[
X
[
X
[
X
[
O
[
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2863 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

[ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [
X
[ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
O
[ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
X
[
O
[
[ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
O
[
X
[
O
[ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
O
[
X
[
X
[
X
[
O
[
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2873 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

:O
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2874 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

ggwp
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2878 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im Sad nobody considered the opinions of drinkkop. I had a shot tonight
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2929 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2924, insomnia wrote:We moved off 3 people now just because they were blessed with a PR
sounds like ms to me
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2933 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

Nacho syndrome
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2936 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

You think Cowbells was good, Nacho was known to play every game and do newbies and specifically try to mess with people.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2947 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

itll get better once we shed some chaff and flip a few choice cards.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2959 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:42 am

Post by pisskop »

i mean, Ill vote if somebody will hammer after
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3030 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:25 am

Post by pisskop »

if he flips so much the better.

then 'Thrilla with the Milla' can start.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3035 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:33 am

Post by pisskop »

lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3108 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3107, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How do you know for sure he "thought" he was hammered as opposed to acting?
How do you know he was acting instead of thinking he was hammered?

the fuck dumb shit is this norway? Youre not a trash tier player

VOTE: norway
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3115 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3113, NorwegianboyEE wrote:That if we get a wagon on scum, nobody will have the balls to push it through.
IF
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3122 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

Elsa, you kill a50, a50 kills me, and i you?

deal?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3124 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

and i you? and you me?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3175 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:56 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3173, Amrun wrote:VOTE: sausasaursrex

I will follow CSF to the ends of the earth!
y
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3313 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:46 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3219, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also another thing to consider. If Black Ranger is scum faking the claim by making himself look like a town PR, then the other scum team will probably waste their PR's trying to roleblock him. Meanwhile we probably have like 4-6 cops to double check if he's genuine.
:? :? :? :?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3314 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Ticcy feels like they always get this treatment tbh.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3315 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:58 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3312, insomnia wrote:he's town because he started playing the game ONLY when he's at L-2, you should feel bad.
because town doesnt do this? because we cant lynch him later? because he didnt expose himself to the various manners of nightkills?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3316 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:59 am

Post by pisskop »

norway feels discordant to me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3320 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:25 am

Post by pisskop »

i kind of agree. as a potential sk he is of more use alive and killing scum tonight...

or let a jailer gettim.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3333 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:26 am

Post by pisskop »

how many fee hours
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3334 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:27 am

Post by pisskop »

deadline is the 22nd
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3335 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:28 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: yictac

inbe4 he flips unremarkable town and we point fingers tomorrow
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3336 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:28 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: tictac
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3404 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hammer Time
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3431 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think you and I are having a talk tonight Norway
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3436 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

jeez you have the poor thing swinging by a rope, and still want info from it?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3438 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

Meh. 60/40 imo

still think its a rando lynch
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3439 (isolation #66) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

So I hear they just released castlevania season 3. I hear hector got himself
suuuuper
whipped by a little evil lass. Anyone have an opinion on if its worth my time?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3441 (isolation #67) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

The real shame is that Curse of darkness was my personal favorite castlevania, and I think its almost distasteful to put them into the show.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3443 (isolation #68) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

shhhhh no tears, only sleep
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3449 (isolation #69) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hollow Knight is the story of a semi-undead who murders the last and strongest necromancers of his people, correct?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3452 (isolation #70) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Thats not really flying tbh.

Youve done made yourself the center of our attention.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3453 (isolation #71) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3642 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:29 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3531, Titus wrote:
In post 3524, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 3505, Titus wrote:Yeah, I visited Elsa Jay, who has yet to acknowledge me so...

I also have VCA work to do following this.
Well why would I acknowledge you? Beside you being a nice person.
Because I'm a loud bodyguard and you asked for protection?
hunh
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3643 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:30 am

Post by pisskop »

spicy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3644 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:32 am

Post by pisskop »

elsa babe u scummin'
VOTE: elsa jay
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3677 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:21 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3670, Titus wrote:
In post 3668, gobbledygook wrote:Is Titus's Loud modifier confirmed?
No.
Titus: hi
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3679 (isolation #76) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:22 am

Post by pisskop »

o/
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3687 (isolation #77) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:26 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3681, Titus wrote:
In post 3677, pisskop wrote:
In post 3670, Titus wrote:
In post 3668, gobbledygook wrote:Is Titus's Loud modifier confirmed?
No.
Titus: hi
You bake good brownies right?
I have to read, but did elsa confirm or deny you?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3783 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:58 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3754, Hectic wrote:So Titus is told who visits her and pisskop didn't intent to be noticed?
I asked if elsa confirmed she got her FN from titus or not
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3785 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:06 am

Post by pisskop »

:l

VOTE: unvote
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3816 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:40 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3812, profii wrote:
In post 3803, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3483, Titus wrote:
In post 3481, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How did this happen? How did absolutely no town get killed on night 1?
Invest on this please or vig.
Mindmeld
I've just realised there are 3 non town factions and only 2 nks ha ha

Dun dun dunnnnnnnn
and several claims viggies
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3817 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:44 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3788, gobbledygook wrote:I have amended my question to suit chkflip's strict interpretation of language.
In post 3786, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 3783, pisskop wrote:
In post 3754, Hectic wrote:So Titus is told who visits her and pisskop didn't intent to be noticed?
I asked if elsa confirmed she got her FN from titus or not
Please answer these questions, or perish in the night:
- Are you Loud?
- Are you a Fruit Vendor?
i neither confirm nor deny these.

but if i were either i targeted titus last night
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3818 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:44 am

Post by pisskop »

and i believe she is town now
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3819 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:45 am

Post by pisskop »

. . . . can scum multitask? is multitasking scum normal?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3854 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

yea it's a bit silly.

I'm just scummy to some people
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3876 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3870, Nero Cain wrote:Also gonna subscribe to the 1 scum from each faction in each hood so there are 4 scum in

Also gonna subscribe to the 1 scum from each faction in each hood so there are 4 scum in
Im gonna reserve judgment,but I think that its more random than that. one hood clean, two-three with shared hoods.

w.e.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3880 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

Code: Select all

[v]Black Ranger[/v]
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3881 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

1 Like = 1 Prayer for cancerkid
1 repost = 100
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3886 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

do the thing
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3930 (isolation #89) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:01 am

Post by pisskop »

my thoughts on sk is that its dumb to claim vig w/it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3939 (isolation #90) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:54 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: black ranger

I need a target for tonight. who volunteers?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3948 (isolation #91) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:16 am

Post by pisskop »

can we just let the vigs kill as they see fit?

and get that hammer?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3990 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:40 am

Post by pisskop »

hmmmm
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4000 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:50 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: gobbledygook
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4034 (isolation #94) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:09 am

Post by pisskop »

well
now
you do.

glhf
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4043 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:20 am

Post by pisskop »

well anyways lets play maf.

I targeted norway last night. shame he ded
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4049 (isolation #96) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:35 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4044, gobbledygook wrote:The miller targets the guy who died

HMMMM

:igmeou:
now why would I tell you whom I targeted unless . . . it will prove useful when and if i flip?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4050 (isolation #97) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:35 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4048, Elsa Jay wrote:We gonna ignore Garmr literally just faking knowing info that would instantly get him replaced or Modkilled? I know that Barik dying is what I want in getting in the neighborhoods but still.
im enh on that. is it any worse than titus maybe faking a loud modifier or me claiming miller?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4051 (isolation #98) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:36 am

Post by pisskop »

to me its as useful a nugget as garmr saying he had a pr and the mod maybe should confirm that by replacing him. its hearsay
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4063 (isolation #99) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:52 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4059, Creature wrote:Take me out
you sure youre not just scum coasting on a boat full of meta?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4064 (isolation #100) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:53 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4061, bob3141 wrote:Garmr so your saying your a hider. Thats your go to fake claim.
:o
VOTE: garmr
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4163 (isolation #101) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:54 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4159, Pine wrote:Pure moral cowardice, and the last one self-serving.
I don't think titus is a scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4262 (isolation #102) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

nero v titus is dumb, id think nero is scum before i think titus is
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4265 (isolation #103) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

i dont have a read on the game.

youd have to let me look around.

cant we just rope a dope something and wittle the game down? Scum have to start cross killing or risk towns wrath. This is a marathon of a game, not a sprint. Get the edge now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4266 (isolation #104) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ironically, the SK and both vigs dying makes this a really slow game and makes scum stronger.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4269 (isolation #105) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

Honestly I dont have an opinion on the wagons, but I think we could easily lynch off those two wagons. And also if you SRed Garmr but didnt push that you earn bonus points.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4490 (isolation #106) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:23 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4282, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Chk might actually just be scum fullstop

(Hint: scumteams you might want to consider killing him)
yea kind of feeling that way based on their hood posting
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4493 (isolation #107) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:30 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4326, The Fonz wrote:Lol "Not enough to vote" on day three. A reminder this is Sausa miles off his town meta.

The argument isn't "All the lurkers are scum." The argument is that the scum ones still contribute to their WC, but the town ones are unlikely to be much of a threat to catch scum.

We need to flip the argument: unless ALL the inactives are town, they need to be lynched.
honestly i dont feel great about sausasaurus rex either
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4496 (isolation #108) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:38 am

Post by pisskop »

I think he's riding hia claim. i dislike how he asked for a target but then didnt respond.

and yes, im getting some newbscum vibes from him
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4531 (isolation #109) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

Titus isnt scum imo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4532 (isolation #110) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

Theres seriously two things I can be pretty assured of in a game with tius and nero and I.

1: Nero will SR titus
2: Nero will SR me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4533 (isolation #111) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

That 'Red Mafia' Shit looks bad; until you remember that that is how Titus do. its not a slip, it is how titus thinks.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4575 (isolation #112) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

This lynch is bad, and I think its the blind sheepers who are bad. Even if titus flips red/pink/blue, we still have half the scum in the game voting it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4576 (isolation #113) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

That is to say, nero isnt scummy here imo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4581 (isolation #114) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

When did I start not townreading you
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4582 (isolation #115) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4579, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:If this is talking about Titus, I remember thinking the Titus/TSE wagon disbanded pretty quickly with the Loud BG claim, so scum jumping on that early doesn't make her town.
I havent read a vast portion of the game. Im going off my gut and meta
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4583 (isolation #116) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think its a low effort lynch that can happen later, if it really has to happen.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4633 (isolation #117) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4618, Nero Cain wrote:How would PK know this though?
i mean, games from 6 years ago are still readable.

did you know i just spent the last 40 minutes of my life waiting for 2001: A space odyssey to start its plot? a 2 1/2 hour movie, and 30 minutes of gash
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4634 (isolation #118) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

why aaron, cat?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4670 (isolation #119) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:40 am

Post by pisskop »

saus rex claimed inthread?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4672 (isolation #120) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:00 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4670, pisskop wrote:saus rex claimed inthread?
He did. he claimed in thread after a quickwagon.

I dont want to lynch him today after looking over his ego.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4678 (isolation #121) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:15 am

Post by pisskop »

Spoiler: VCD1
Official Vote Count 1.01
TrueSoulEnergy
(9):
NorwegianboyEE
, Chemist1422, Nero Cain,
Dolly Parton
garmr
tictac
Jackal711
Kirari Momobami
, Pink Ball
garmr
(3):
Black Ranger
, bob3141, Yiley
dsjstr
(2): Elsa Jay, profii
Jackal711
SausasaurusRex
Kirari Momobami
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
bob3141
Hectic
Elsa Jay
gobbledygook
Not Voting
(27): Pine, Not Known 15, Jamelia, Uncrowned, hersho, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, DrDolittle, Cat Scratch Fever, Hectic, Golden Robster, VaultDweller, Amrun,
UltimatePlank
, clidd, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, dsjstr, EeveeLution Army, BBMolla, kagesong, ar98mubarik, Something_Smart, Rhinox, eth0s, Non Imh, gobbledygook, Emperor FlippyNips

Official Vote Count 1.02
TrueSoulEnergy
(11):
NorwegianboyEE
Dolly Parton
tictac
Jackal711
Kirari Momobami
, Pink Ball, Cat Scratch Fever, profii, Elsa Jay
garmr
(3):
Black Ranger
, bob3141, Yiley
Jackal711
bob3141
SausasaurusRex
Kirari Momobami
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Hectic
Elsa Jay
The Fonz
(1):
garmr

gobbledygook
Not Voting
(26): Pine, Not Known 15, Jamelia, Uncrowned, hersho, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, DrDolittle, Hectic, Golden Robster, VaultDweller, Amrun,
UltimatePlank
, clidd, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, dsjstr, EeveeLution Army, BBMolla, kagesong, ar98mubarik, Something_Smart, Rhinox, eth0s, Non Imh, gobbledygook, Emperor FlippyNips

Official Vote Count 1.03
TrueSoulEnergy
(11):
NorwegianboyEE
Dolly Parton
tictac
Jackal711
Kirari Momobami
garmr
(3):
Black Ranger
, bob3141, Yiley
Jackal711
bob3141
SausasaurusRex
Kirari Momobami
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Hectic
Elsa Jay
The Fonz
(1):
garmr

gobbledygook
Not Voting
(26): Pine, Not Known 15, Jamelia, Uncrowned, hersho, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, DrDolittle, Hectic, Golden Robster, VaultDweller, Amrun,
UltimatePlank

Official Vote Count 1.04
TrueSoulEnergy
(10):
NorwegianboyEE
, Nero Cain,
Dolly Parton
tictac
Jackal711
Kirari Momobami
garmr
(3):
Black Ranger
, bob3141, Yiley
Nero Cain
(2): Hectic, TrueSoulEnergy
Hectic
Black Ranger
bob3141
Kirari Momobami
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
The Fonz
(1):
garmr

gobbledygook
Jackal711
Not Voting
(25): Pine, Not Known 15, Jamelia, Uncrowned, hersho, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, DrDolittle,
UltimatePlank
, Golden Robster, VaultDweller, Amrun, clidd, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, dsjstr, EeveeLution Army, BBMolla, kagesong, ar98mubarik, Something_Smart, Rhinox, eth0s, Non Imh, gobbledygook, Emperor FlippyNips

Official Vote Count 1.05
TrueSoulEnergy
(14):
NorwegianboyEE
, Nero Cain,
Dolly Parton
tictac
Jackal711
Kirari Momobami
, Pink Ball, Cat Scratch Fever, profii, Elsa Jay, Hectic, Uncrowned, insomnia, Yiley
garmr
(2):
Black Ranger
, bob3141
Hectic
Black Ranger
bob3141
Kirari Momobami
Nero Cain
The Fonz
(1):
garmr

gobbledygook
Jackal711
Not Voting
(24): Pine, Not Known 15, Jamelia, hersho, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, DrDolittle,
UltimatePlank
, Golden Robster, VaultDweller, Amrun, clidd, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, dsjstr, EeveeLution Army, BBMolla, kagesong, ar98mubarik, Something_Smart, Rhinox, eth0s, Non Imh, gobbledygook, Emperor FlippyNips

Official Vote Count 1.06
TrueSoulEnergy
(10):
tictac
Jackal711
, Pink Ball, Cat Scratch Fever, profii, Hectic, Uncrowned, Yiley, VaultDweller,
Dolly Parton

Black Ranger
(5): The Fonz, Almost50,
NorwegianboyEE
, AaronFrost, Elsa Jay
tictac
(4): insomnia, Rhinox,
Black Ranger
, Not Known 15
Kirari Momobami
garmr
davesaz
(1):
Kirari Momobami

Dolly Parton
(1): gobbledygook
Something_Smart
profii
Hectic
BBMolla
(1):
garmr

Elsa Jay
Not Voting
(21): SausasaurusRex, Pine, Jamelia, hersho, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, clidd, davesaz,
UltimatePlank
, Golden Robster, Amrun, Chemist1422, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, dsjstr, EeveeLution Army, BBMolla, ar98mubarik, Something_Smart, eth0s, Non Imh, Emperor FlippyNips

Official Vote Count 1.07
Titus
(10):
Jackal711
, Pink Ball, Cat Scratch Fever, profii, Hectic, Uncrowned, Yiley, VaultDweller,
Dolly Parton
tictac

tictac
(9): insomnia, Rhinox,
Black Ranger
, Titus, AaronFrost, Amrun, Not Known 15, gobbledygook,
NorwegianboyEE

profii
(3): Nero Cain,
Kirari Momobami
, Egix96
Black Ranger
(3): The Fonz, Almost50, Elsa Jay
Kirari Momobami
garmr
Something_Smart
BBMolla
(1):
garmr

Not Voting
(20): NotAJumbleOfNumbers, clidd,
UltimatePlank
, SausasaurusRex, Non Imh, davesaz, dsjstr, Chemist1422, Pine, Something_Smart, eth0s, EeveeLution Army, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, Jamelia, Golden Robster, BBMolla, ar98mubarik, hersho, Emperor FlippyNips

Official Vote Count 1.08
tictac
(12): insomnia, Rhinox,
Black Ranger
, Titus, AaronFrost, Amrun, Not Known 15, gobbledygook,
NorwegianboyEE
, Almost50, Elsa Jay, profii
Titus
(9):
Jackal711
, Cat Scratch Fever, Hectic, Uncrowned, Yiley, VaultDweller,
Dolly Parton
tictac
, Nero Cain
Kirari Momobami
(2): Drixx, Psyche
clidd
(2): Pink Ball,
Kirari Momobami

garmr
Something_Smart
profii
Black Ranger
BBMolla
(1):
garmr

Not Voting
(20): NotAJumbleOfNumbers, clidd,
UltimatePlank
, SausasaurusRex, Non Imh, davesaz, dsjstr, Chemist1422, Pine, Something_Smart, eth0s, EeveeLution Army, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, Jamelia, Golden Robster, BBMolla, ar98mubarik, hersho, Emperor FlippyNips

Official Vote Count 1.09
tictac
(14): Rhinox,
Black Ranger
, Titus, AaronFrost, Amrun, gobbledygook, Almost50, Elsa Jay, profii,
Dolly Parton
, SausasaurusRex, Psyche,
NorwegianboyEE
, Hectic
Titus
(5):
Jackal711
, Uncrowned, Yiley, VaultDweller, Nero Cain
SausasaurusRex
(3): The Fonz, Not Known 15, Cat Scratch Fever
garmr
AaronFrost
(1):
Kirari Momobami

profii
Amrun
Chemist1422
(1):
tictac

clidd
(1): Pink Ball
BBMolla
(1):
garmr

Something_Smart
B
Not Voting
(19): NotAJumbleOfNumbers, clidd,
UltimatePlank
, eth0s, Non Imh, davesaz, dsjstr, Chemist1422, Pine, Something_Smart, EeveeLution Army, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, Jamelia, Golden Robster, BBMolla, ar98mubarik, hersho, Emperor FlippyNips

Official Vote Count 1.10
SausasaurusRex
(11): The Fonz, Not Known 15, Cat Scratch Fever, davesaz,
Kirari Momobami
, profii, VaultDweller, NotAJumbleOfNumbers,
NorwegianboyEE
Dolly Parton
, gobbledygook
tictac
(6):
Black Ranger
, AaronFrost, Almost50, Elsa Jay, SausasaurusRex, Psyche
Titus
(3):
Jackal711
, Uncrowned, Yiley
Black Ranger
(3): Drixx, Nero Cain, Amrun
Dolly Parton
(2): Egix96, Titus
Elsa Jay
(2): Pink Ball, QuantumQuasar
Drixx
(2): insomnia, Rhinox
garmr
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
(1): Hectic
Chemist1422
(1):
tictac

BBMolla
(1):
garmr

Something_Smart
Not Voting
(16): clidd,
UltimatePlank
, eth0s, Non Imh, dsjstr, Chemist1422, Pine, Something_Smart, EeveeLution Army, pisskop, Jamelia, Golden Robster, BBMolla, ar98mubarik, hersho, Emperor FlippyNips

Official Vote Count 1.11
Black Ranger
(20): Drixx, Nero Cain, Amrun, gobbledygook, Almost50, Egix96,
NorwegianboyEE
, insomnia,
garmr
, Titus, Rhinox, BBmolla, AaronFrost,
Kirari Momobami
, Pink Ball, profii, Cat Scratch Fever, RCEnigma, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, Elsa Jay
SausasaurusRex
(5): The Fonz, davesaz, VaultDweller,
Dolly Parton
, DrDolittle
tictac
(3): SausasaurusRex, Psyche, Not Known 15
Titus
(3):
Jackal711
, Uncrowned, Yiley
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
garmr
Not Known 15
(1):
tictac

Cat Scratch Fever
(1):
Black Ranger

insomnia
Elsa Jay
Not Voting
(12): Jamelia, eth0s, Non Imh, dsjstr, Chemist1422, Pine, pisskop,
UltimatePlank
, Alyssa the Lamb, EeveeLution Army, ar98mubarik, Creature

Official Vote Count 1.12
Black Ranger
(24): Drixx, Nero Cain, Amrun, gobbledygook, Almost50, Egix96,
NorwegianboyEE
, insomnia,
garmr
, Titus, Rhinox, BBmolla, AaronFrost,
Kirari Momobami
, Pink Ball, profii, Cat Scratch Fever, RCEnigma, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, Elsa Jay, Pine, Chemist1422, Psyche, Creature
SausasaurusRex
(5): The Fonz, davesaz, VaultDweller,
Dolly Parton
, DrDolittle
Titus
(3):
Jackal711
, Uncrowned, Yiley
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
tictac
(2): SausasaurusRex, Not Known 15
garmr
Not Known 15
(1):
tictac

Cat Scratch Fever
(1):
Black Ranger

insomnia
Elsa Jay
Not Voting
(9): Jamelia,
UltimatePlank
, eth0s, Non Imh, pisskop, dsjstr, Alyssa the Lamb, EeveeLution Army, ar98mubarik

Spoiler: VCD2
Votecount 2.01
Not Voting
(47):
garmr
, bob3141, Almost50, SausasaurusRex, chkflip, Pine, Not Known 15, Jamelia, AaronFrost, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, RCEnigma, DrDolittle, Cat Scratch Fever, Non lmh, Nero Cain, davesaz,
Dolly Parton
, Something_Smart, profii,
UltimatePlank
, VaultDweller, Pink Ball, Creature, Amrun, Hectic, Alyssa The Lamb, Titus, insomnia, Chemist1422, Yiley,
Black Ranger
, clidd, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, dsjstr, EeveeLution Army, ar98mubarik,
NorwegianboyEE
, Rhinox, Elsa Jay, eth0s, Psyche, The Fonz, gobbledygook, Egix96, BBmolla, Drixx

Votecount 2.02
Black Ranger
(17): Drixx, Titus, insomnia,
NorwegianboyEE
, AaronFrost, Pink Ball, profii, Creature, The Fonz, VaultDweller, Pine, Something_Smart,
garmr
, Amrun, Not Known 15, chkflip,
Black Ranger

Jamelia
(1): Alyssa The Lamb

Not Voting
(29): bob3141, Almost50, SausasaurusRex, Jamelia, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, RCEnigma, DrDolittle, Cat Scratch Fever, Non lmh, Nero Cain, davesaz,
Dolly Parton
UltimatePlank
, clidd, Hectic, Chemist1422, Yiley, Elsa Jay, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, dsjstr, EeveeLution Army, ar98mubarik, Rhinox, eth0s, Psyche, gobbledygook, Egix96, BBmolla

Votecount 2.03
Black Ranger
(20): Drixx, Titus, insomnia,
NorwegianboyEE
, AaronFrost, Pink Ball, profii, Creature, The Fonz, VaultDweller, Pine,
garmr
, Amrun, Not Known 15, chkflip,
Black Ranger
, Hectic, Something_Smart, Cat Scratch Fever, RCEnigma
Jamelia
Elsa Jay
(1): pisskop

Not Voting
(25): bob3141, Almost50, SausasaurusRex, Jamelia, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, DrDolittle, Non lmh, Nero Cain, davesaz,
Dolly Parton
UltimatePlank
, clidd, Chemist1422, Yiley, Elsa Jay, QuantumQuasar, dsjstr, EeveeLution Army, ar98mubarik, Rhinox, eth0s, Psyche, gobbledygook, Egix96, BBmolla

Votecount 2.04
Black Ranger
(19): Drixx, Titus, insomnia,
NorwegianboyEE
garmr
, Amrun, Not Known 15,
Black Ranger
, Hectic, Cat Scratch Fever, RCEnigma, BBmolla
Jamelia
Elsa Jay
(1): pisskop

Not Voting
(26): bob3141, Almost50, SausasaurusRex, chkflip, Jamelia, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, DrDolittle, Non lmh, Nero Cain, davesaz,
Dolly Parton
UltimatePlank
, clidd, Chemist1422, Yiley, Elsa Jay, QuantumQuasar, dsjstr, EeveeLution Army, ar98mubarik, Something_Smart, Rhinox, eth0s, Psyche, gobbledygook, Egix96

Votecount 2.05
Black Ranger
(23): Drixx, Titus, insomnia,
NorwegianboyEE
garmr
, Amrun, Not Known 15,
Black Ranger
, Hectic, Cat Scratch Fever, RCEnigma, BBmolla, gobbledygook, Almost50, Gamma Emerald, pisskop
Jamelia

Not Voting
(23): bob3141, chkflip, SausasaurusRex, Jamelia, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, DrDolittle, Non lmh, Nero Cain, davesaz,
Dolly Parton
UltimatePlank
, clidd, Chemist1422, Yiley, Elsa Jay, QuantumQuasar, dsjstr, EeveeLution Army, ar98mubarik, Something_Smart, Rhinox, Psyche, Egix96

Votecount 2.06
Black Ranger
(24): Drixx, Titus, insomnia,
NorwegianboyEE
garmr
, Amrun, Not Known 15,
Black Ranger
, Hectic, Cat Scratch Fever, RCEnigma, BBmolla, gobbledygook, Almost50, Gamma Emerald, pisskop, DrDolittle :dead:
(Lynch)
:dead:
Jamelia
Amrun

Not Voting
(21): davesaz, chkflip, SausasaurusRex, Jamelia, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, Elsa Jay, Non lmh, bob3141,
Dolly Parton
UltimatePlank
, Chemist1422, Yiley, clidd, QuantumQuasar, dsjstr, EeveeLution Army, ar98mubarik, Something_Smart, Rhinox, Psyche, Egix96
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4679 (isolation #122) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:17 am

Post by pisskop »

Nothing much yet in these VCs, but it suggests that titus isnt red and may not be blue.
Also, clidd isnt blue
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4680 (isolation #123) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:18 am

Post by pisskop »

Also, fuckin' 1.08-1.11

Those are some interesting shifts.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4681 (isolation #124) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:21 am

Post by pisskop »

It looks like the 1.09 -1.12 wagons are almost exlcusively counters to each other. The overlap is quite minimal.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4686 (isolation #125) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:28 am

Post by pisskop »

oh shazbots, I has a wagon o.o
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4709 (isolation #126) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:22 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4704, Gamma Emerald wrote:It is way too early for this imo.
Im not spending 45 minutes editing it out on day 5.

Its just an updated list. I did it yesterday too
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4711 (isolation #127) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:23 am

Post by pisskop »

OH, also, Doodles hammered. I didnt think too highly of that, but he didnt know he did?

Thoughts on DrDoodles?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4731 (isolation #128) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:51 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4720, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 4575, pisskop wrote:This lynch is bad, and I think its the blind sheepers who are bad. Even if titus flips red/pink/blue, we still have half the scum in the game voting it.
In post 4576, pisskop wrote:That is to say, nero isnt scummy here imo
In post 4583, pisskop wrote:I think its a low effort lynch that can happen later, if it really has to happen.
In post 4581, pisskop wrote:When did I start not townreading you
Note: Directed to Nero Cain.
In post 4584, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4262, pisskop wrote:id think nero is scum before i think titus is
???
In post 4586, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4583, pisskop wrote:I think its a low effort lynch that can happen later, if it really has to happen.
If u r town reading her why are you saying this?
Good question.
And not answered despite it being possible and it being a direct exchange.

First pisskop says "Lynch bad, even if titus flips (scum); even if they flip badly, lynch is bad because scum are surely on it"
Then " Nero isn`t scummy"
Then suddenly "this lynch can happen later if it is necessary"(manipulative)
Then says that they are townreading Nero Cain.
Nero calls out BS by quoting damning evidence.
So. Pisskop townreads Nero. Because Nero is scum before titus is: titus is even townier.
But that post 4583 ... is that something you say about a big townread, AS TOWN?
The avoidance of giving an answer is scummy, too. It smells of "oops my fabricated reads don`t match what I said better not answer this and let this be swamped by the noise of the thread"
Nice try.
VOTE: DR. Dolittle

The above is laughable to anyone who knows what Notknown can do. It reads as shallow and so laden with narration so as to become parody.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4736 (isolation #129) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Because titus can be lynched at any time, and I have some information that will be relevant at that time. Information that gets more valuable in time.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4737 (isolation #130) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Some players get harder to lynch as the game goes on, some not.

Titus can be lynched later and can be lynched earlier. I was neck deep in a bottle of jagger when I wrote that anyway.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4739 (isolation #131) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:02 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4738, Hectic wrote:What do you think of Alyssa's plan of killing off the lurkers/non-posters since it doesn't look like the replacements are coming in?
its meh. We go after scummy rn.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4741 (isolation #132) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:13 am

Post by pisskop »

1: i didnt read that
2: i am . . . not going to discuss my role. what i have done will be preserved and made evident when and if i flip. Im interested in keeping that info relevant and plus i do think she is town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4827 (isolation #133) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:21 am

Post by pisskop »

Im a habitual belly sleeper. Or spooning, but like
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4838 (isolation #134) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4828, Elsa Jay wrote:Pisskop, you willing to lynch Rex or nah?
I went and meta'd what he had onsite. I think he might just be town who claimed too early.

He has a few scum games, and while he does get better, here it looks more like he doesnt know what to do?

so i guess id rather not
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4918 (isolation #135) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:51 am

Post by pisskop »

wats the vc?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4922 (isolation #136) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:56 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4920, Nero Cain wrote:As much as I'd love nothing more than a Titus lynch its likely not going to happen so I'd suggest moving elsewhere. I don't particularly like the case on AR but I'd consolidate there if I need to. I think the Rex and AF wagons are the best ones with Aaron being the best.
I wouldrather lynch an active slot than a lurker.

AF sounds fine, tbh.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”