Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 760, Almost50 wrote:
In post 611, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 543, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:I still want to be replaced Out.
But I can keep contribute until a replace is found.
Unless Wake requests me to stay then I will but I won’t necessarily be caring about this game.
No, that's not how the rules work. If you ask to be replaced you can't keep posting, stop doing it.
Actually, the rules state he can't post after the mod had
announced the replacement request
, and I don't see any declaration of the sort. HOWEVER, it's a violation of the spirit of the rule to state he was going to replace out and either didn't or did and is appealing for Wake to "request him to stay".
Has he broken a rule or was the replace out thing just
AtE?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

I don't see why we are wasting time discussing what the two scum teams are/should be referred to when we have yet to flip an ant, much less a scum player. It could be Red/Blue, or it could be Red/Orange. It could be Mafia/WWs or it could be Team1/Team2. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE? And HOW do we accuse someone of "slipping" when we DON'T KNOW what they're called in the first place.

Reminder to self: The next time I run a game with 2 scum teams I'm gonna call them Democrats & Republicans.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 925, Nero Cain wrote:Has he broken a rule or was the replace out thing just AtE?
If Wake didn't announce the replacement request then he didn't break the rule explicitly, but he may have broken the rule of "threatening" to replace out.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, the whole profi light pushing ppl on what the scum teams are named is just scum him trying to find a weak mostly useless point to push on. He's doing nothing else.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i'd like to avoid a 100 page d1 as that seems to be the norm here but we should all be consolidating on Black Ranger, profi or TSE.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:57 am

Post by pisskop »

oh hey.

im also a miller.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:58 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 930, pisskop wrote:oh hey.

im also a miller.
Also as in, you just forgot to mention? Or as in you think there is another one?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:59 am

Post by davesaz »

The exquisite level of detail in the miscellaneous section of the rules post makes me think that this is a kitchen sink game.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:59 am

Post by pisskop »

as in
'this is my first contentfull post. I return miller results, whatever that extends to'
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 854, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 666, tictac wrote:i'd unvote the energy-guy, but I don't buy the claim. at all.
pedit: lol
Why does scum claim loud bodyguard, a claim which will easily be disproven if he's still alive tomorrow and no one gets the loud message?
Mate, stop being surface level (that's me trying to get FL's attention, as I somehow feel he IS ion this game under an alt). :P

Theoretically, he could be Loud ANYTHING (Loud Role Cop for instance). Tomorrow someone IS going to announce they were visited by TSE (or maybe the mod will. I dunno which version of Loud Wake is using). The target will be a Town read slot by most (which will justify why they was "protected"), but the fact is they were targeted by a SCUM ROLE COP and their role is now known to them.

How is that?

Now I'm not saying this must be the case. I am not voting TSE myself. But it bugs me when people go down that route, and YOU OF ALL should know better, having just been SCUM WHO FAKED A ROLE recently yourself.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 934, Almost50 wrote:Tomorrow someone IS going to announce they were visited by TSE
how do you know his target will be alive tomorrow?

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 922, Almost50 wrote:
In post 841, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 819, Black Ranger wrote:The hood does not have a list of people with access to it. It actually says the opposite.

I can 100% say you are a liar, my friend. Or have you not checked recently?

VOTE: Black Ranger

Either a liar about being in a hood or just generally trying to hide info from town. I don't like either option.

Since we're Appearantly done with TSE this is the new one I'm okay with for now.
He's not lying about being in a hood because Drixx already made a case on him based on their hood interactions.

You feigning not reading is starting to get to me, man. This is at last the second time you pretended to not have read or to have misunderstood something (I won't say what the first one is, but I very much suspect you do know already)
Why do you always focus on the small details I get wrong instead of the fact he is most likely lying about not knowing who's in the hood? I know you got your own Masonry going on as you claimed.

In your Masonry, is the list of players with access to your PT in the first post or nah? Just do me the solid of checking that.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 882, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 331, Nero Cain wrote:so lets save the mod a replace and lynch a scummy slot with a useless role?
Bodyguard is literally an innocent child in the long run, assuming there exists at least one town role that scum need to kill.
You missed the mod explicitly explaining how Commuter escapes everything including STRONGMAN (which I took to be a hint Scum/SK may have the ability)

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Scum doesn't really NEED to kill a Commuter tho. The opposite in fact. A claimed Commuter doesn't take their Nightkill attempt away by wasting it on em.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 936, Elsa Jay wrote:Why do you always focus on the small details I get wrong instead of the fact he is most likely lying about not knowing who's in the hood? I know you got your own Masonry going on as you claimed.
in fairness, im in the not Drixx hood and when I first joined Wake had NOT posted a list of who was in the hood. He's edited in now so I doubt BR is lying about that. Although he's prob still scum for what Drixx says.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 935, Nero Cain wrote:how do you know his target will be alive tomorrow?
That's kinda the point of a bodyguard, no?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 937, Almost50 wrote:You missed the mod explicitly explaining how Commuter escapes everything including STRONGMAN (which I took to be a hint Scum/SK may have the ability)
im....really missing something TSE is a loud BG. If he's not lynched today he targets ???? and if their target is still alive tomorrow they will announce that they were protected. You said matter of factly that their target will be alive tomorrow so......???

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:18 am

In post 937, Almost50 wrote:You missed the mod explicitly explaining how Commuter escapes everything including STRONGMAN (which I took to be a hint Scum/SK may have the ability)
I mean I know what a commuter is, I'm not sure what you're getting at here.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:19 am

In post 941, Nero Cain wrote:im....really missing something TSE is a loud BG. If he's not lynched today he targets ???? and if their target is still alive tomorrow they will announce that they were protected. You said matter of factly that their target will be alive tomorrow so......???
I mean I imagine scum-TSE wouldn't go "I'm a bodyguard and I targeted this dead guy."
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 940, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 935, Nero Cain wrote:how do you know his target will be alive tomorrow?
That's kinda the point of a bodyguard, no?
a strongman, for instance, would still bypass a BG.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:20 am

The odds of a scum strongman kill going through TSE's protection on N1, while nonzero, are ridiculously small, and anyway I'm fine mislynching a town BG if we got scum to burn a strongman shot on N1.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 909, Something_Smart wrote:Okay, now that I think about it, calling out a neighbor for doing something scummy in the neighborhood is totally something scum-Drixx would do.
The above quote is totally something scum-Sonething_Smart would say. :P

Point being: Just because scum!X would do something doesn't make it worth mentioning on D1, unless it's something TOWN!X "totally
wouldn't
do". So, the question is: Is it?

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 920, Pink Ball wrote:Let me check my notes, pal.

*check notes, which are actually a doodle of Hectic*

How about... bob1314?
Wow, my moustache is way too small in that doodle.

I'll wait for bob1314 to show his face again before I start grilling him (With NAI stuff of course - I hate Day 1 and trying to form reads is pointless).
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:25 am

In post 946, Almost50 wrote:Just because scum!X would do something doesn't make it worth mentioning on D1, unless it's something TOWN!X "totally wouldn't do".
Oh no, I'm aware. It was in response to my earlier comment that Drixx was a weird scumread to have. It wasn't really meant to be going anywhere yet.

I don't really subscribe to the philosophy that a certain subset of things are "worth mentioning" and everything else is not.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 935, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 934, Almost50 wrote:Tomorrow someone IS going to announce they were visited by TSE
how do you know his target will be alive tomorrow?
Under the assumption he is Scum fake claiming (which was my point)??? Are you serious?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”