NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #201 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Saudade, "the brilliant player" tragically struck ill after drinking a poisoned chalice of grape juice i specially prepared for him.
Long live the new king.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #221 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I've basically skimmed most of the game and it was hard for me to pick up anything. Guess it's all the new dudes i haven't played with, a lot of their words just sound like noise.

I noticed some people scumreading Black Ranger, why?
As for wagon on Fenraiser. Most questionable thing i can find is his post . What do you mean? Who is the scum doing a "theater"?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #222 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 54, Black Ranger wrote:1. Your story gives scum a means of coasting through the game all under the guise of "it's all in good fun"!

2. Calling it out prematurely denies information.

3. Calling ME out on not continuing the story means you surely don't care about using this story as a means of finding coasting scum.
This is the kind of post that is usually made by asshole town, i mean sure. The attitude is kind of douchey, but probably town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #224 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: SirCakez Dislike some of your posts.
Post , it's apparently a "scummy reaction" from BR to shit on a guy making story time in the Mafia thread? Why would that be indicative of scumminess? The story thing had nothing to do with the game, so any emotional outburst from it you can apparently deduce as scum/town?
Post , Nahdia asked why you scumread BR and you give some half-assed explanation about scum trying to get in "content". I do not see what you mean? Post elaborates, but why would a single RVS vote give off such an strong reaction from you?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #225 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 223, Fenraiser wrote:@Nor
You switched me and Fwog btw in Post 222.
?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #238 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 233, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 221, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I've basically skimmed most of the game and it was hard for me to pick up anything. Guess it's all the new dudes i haven't played with, a lot of their words just sound like noise.

I noticed some people scumreading Black Ranger, why?
As for wagon on Fenraiser. Most questionable thing i can find is his post . What do you mean? Who is the scum doing a "theater"?
Scum theater is when at least two people from the scumteam have an argument that spans out for a ridiculous amount of time to gain the sense that one of them can't be scum because of their fierce interaction
Yes, but who did you think was doing theater?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #259 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 258, osuka wrote:That all being said, though, I probably am better than many and you should agree with me.
I’d like to see you 360 noscope some scum this game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #260 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 253, SirCakez wrote:Because it's a huge overreaction.
Precisely what i thought about your vote.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #261 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Did anyone else polish their banana today?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #265 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Come hither child. Let us wagon for the sake of justice.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #266 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 253, SirCakez wrote:2. It's not really a strong read? It was five pages into the game. Why assume it was?
It is also to be mentioned that Cakez is trying to say he wasn’t being serious about his read on BR. But a simple look into his previous posts will prove that to be blatantly false.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #267 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A weak read is something you’d pounce at with the strenght of an trained attack dog? A weak read is something you’d use such language as: "scummy ass reaction" from BR to justify?
How does that fit into your explanation for your behaviour?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #276 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 269, SirCakez wrote:Why are you so desperate to defend BR, hmm?
This kinda triggers me, NGL. I’m making points about your behaviour towards this person. Why should it matter who he is? I’d tell you your push was weird if you had made the same points against Santa Claus. It’s scummy from you how your instant reaction to my criticism is claiming i am "desperately" defending BR by questioning you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #277 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 269, SirCakez wrote:What are you trying to get at here? I can call stuff out and not feel super confident about it. It's ridiculous that you're trying to paint me as scummy for not having a 100% SUPER LOCK SURE SCUMREAD on someone this early in the game.
The proposal that your read wasn’t actually that strong is something you slapped on later as an explanation. It was not clear at all from your initial posts, which makes me wonder if you felt the need to explicitly state that your read was never serious when your vote on the wagon was put under scrutiny.
The strength of your read alone was not the issue i was getting at here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #278 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And it’s also a bit of an dissonance to talk about how you don’t really scumread BR that strongly, yet instantly shade me as if i’m desperately defending a scum partner from your attacks when in reality my points have little to do with that slot and more about your interaction with the slot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #285 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 283, Umlaut wrote:This is a huge reach.
Why is it so?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #286 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't think a Nahdia wagon would be bad, but i'd like to settle some scores first.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #311 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 304, Titus wrote:
In post 286, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't think a Nahdia wagon would be bad, but i'd like to settle some scores first.
What scores? Why does this prevent you from voting Nahdia?
It's just a cool way of saying that i would currently like to keep my vote on Cakez but i wouldn't disagree with a Nahdia wagon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #335 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Who wants to lynch some cute innocent puppies!!?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #339 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But you can use the flamethrower.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #369 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not really seeing that many convincing arguments yet and that’s probably why i can’t pay much attention to all that’s going on. I’m keeping my vote on Cakez and suggest we lynch there. But all in all i’d jusy like to end day 1 so discussion maybe will have more meaning to me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #371 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 370, Umlaut wrote:VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
:)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #373 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That doesn't make sense. Are you just making out the ever present "town mindset" to be whatever you want it to be?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #391 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 390, SirCakez wrote:"I want to lynch cakez" + "I want to end the day"
No, you're just misrepping what i said.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #431 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 430, Titus wrote:
In post 427, osuka wrote:This might be the most hardcore lurking I’ve ever seen
That's a sign scum don't care. That's why I put three wagon choices up. I was planning to sit back but had to decide against it.
What do you mean?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #448 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 446, Black Ranger wrote:Lol it is kind of funny how he used the same term.
Who copied what from you exactly?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #464 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What a dumb reason to vote someone.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #466 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Good lad.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #486 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

When we reach day 2 we will have flips. Flips are used to improve or build reads from. Flips give us wagon analysis. Do i need to expand further?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #487 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It’s hard for me to grasp people’s alignments based on just the posts i’ve seen so far. And that’s why i held this stance at that point in time.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #488 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Take a look at votes on me tbh. Really weak reasons to vote me there.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #501 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nyehehe *twirls moustache*
Oh you simple-minded fools would never fathom what lies behind that cute puppy picture. For he is the master of deception.
Nolynchpupper's clever machinations have laid undetected for centuries. And some Optimus Prime wannabe will not compromise that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #506 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 504, SirCakez wrote:What is this discrediting? Why are the votes on you weak?
Both Drew and Umlaut are both voting based on me stating i'd like to vote a scumread and end the day. I myself would never vote someone for that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #509 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 507, fwogcarf wrote:I don't have to explain my Norwegian townread because now I need to reread them after that response they gave.
Which response are you talking about?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #513 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 511, fwogcarf wrote:the beginning of this page has extreme cringe levels
Yeah, that vote count is super cringe.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #514 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

More votes on Sircakez please.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #516 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 515, fwogcarf wrote:Early Norwegian votes for Cakez based on his play. Now Norweigan votes for Cakez to try and end day.
Lol, i've stated my read already so why should i reiterate it? My earlier reasoning doesn't vanish just because i don't quote my original post casing him every 5 minutes.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #518 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 517, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 513, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 511, fwogcarf wrote:the beginning of this page has extreme cringe levels
Yeah, that vote count is super cringe.
Nah not that part
Yeah i agree, the beginning of "the page", a novella i wrote back in middle school was kinda cringy. Not gonna lie.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #520 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 519, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 516, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 515, fwogcarf wrote:Early Norwegian votes for Cakez based on his play. Now Norweigan votes for Cakez to try and end day.
Lol, i've stated my read already so why should i reiterate it? My earlier reasoning doesn't vanish just because i don't quote my original post casing him every 5 minutes.
are you voting him for reads or are you voting him to try and end day?

Pick one
I'm voting due to both of these reasons because, A: i scumread him, B: i want to end the day in a lynch so i can get better reads.
Both of these thoughts can co-exist.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #542 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 532, Umlaut wrote:
@Norwegian
Thoughts on Drew in general, not just regarding his vote on you?
Idk, didn't read most of his posts cus they are so long. I just think his vote on me is bad and seemed to have only like 1 paragraph of relevant justification.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #543 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 540, Fenraiser wrote:Why would you be fine with a Nahdia wagon btw?
Because i don't TR them and thought it would be good info. But now i think other slots are much more scummy so i don't worry too much about Nahdia anymore.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #607 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I can compromise for the sake of a lynch, but what is the main argument for lynching Bob?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #617 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So you are saying you think BR noticed your crumb but voted you anyway? And you read that as scummy?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #624 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 623, Nahdia wrote:like chilean miners osmethin something.
Why are you so absurd?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #671 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't really see why Manatee is a good wagon.
He voted Cakez with me and it didn't seem like a wagon scum would join no matter if Cakes is scum or town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #673 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 672, Nahdia wrote:??? what why
The wagon never gained a lot of traction compared to other people like Bob. If he was scum he'd probably go there. (Assuming Bob is town due to doctor claim.)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #787 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How am i your primary read? Did you even explain why i’m your vote?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #791 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 788, Drew-Sta wrote:Manatee, you owe me a beer for saving your arse.
I’m not seeing why you’d even consider consolidating on a wagon you clearly disagree with. Especially considering you seem to be townreading them based on what you’ve said.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #792 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yet you were blaming others for it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #808 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 807, Titus wrote:We need four votes in a few hours. This is not looking good. I have faith though.
Oh, you’re right.
VOTE: Drew-sta
This has the most votes right?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #816 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 814, bob3141 wrote:Also i will in detail explain the very simpel crumbs day 2. Any one who hasnt spotted every single one in posts highlighted will be embarrassed by just how simple it was
A bit later means 3 minutes? You might as well just have voted immediately.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #844 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That picture By the OP reminds me of soneone in this playerlist.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #845 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Probably not mafia+vig based on that shot.
Mafia+SK i think.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #864 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm on Black Ranger's side. Agree with pretty much all of post .
VOTE: Umlaut

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #865 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 841, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 829, Umlaut wrote:Well, at least I don't have to be paranoid about Bob's claim now.
Sir this is a bad post
Very LAMIST. It pinged me too.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #866 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Really not a big fan of the Manatee wagon yesterday.
Spoiler:
In post 705, gobbledygook wrote: ManateeDude (6) -
bob3141
, Umlaut,
Titus
, Nahdia, SirCakez, osuka [L-2]
In post 827, gobbledygook wrote:Drew-Sta (8) - osuka, ManateeDude, Umlaut,
Titus
, NorwegianboyEE, Fenraiser,
bob3141
, Nahdia [L-0]
For reference.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #867 (isolation #56) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wagon on me was scum attempting to push an wagon for a shit reason.
Drew and Umlaut both voted me.
Still suspect Cakez based on this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #884 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 874, Titus wrote:If Umlaut is a serial killer, make him scum's problem by obvtowning him.
What? In my experience serial killers are usually bulletproof. Why should we not try to lynch him? SK is just as likely to kill a bunch of townies as opposed to making a mafia shot. And if you notice we lost 2 PR's yesterday. Why on earth would we willingly try to obvtown a serial killer?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #885 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Especially consider if we have a SK they are obviously targeting those so called obvtown players.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #890 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 888, Nahdia wrote:so do you think umlaut is the serial killer then? or are u just arguing theory?
I was arguing theory.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #892 (isolation #60) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 891, Umlaut wrote:
In post 864, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm on Black Ranger's side. Agree with pretty much all of post .
VOTE: Umlaut
Could you itemize this "pretty much all" for me? I think the points vary pretty dramatically in quality and I'd like to know which ones you agree with.
4, 1-2, 5, 3, 6

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #897 (isolation #61) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 895, Fenraiser wrote:That is the pool I want to kill today.
Do you have a particular preference for who to lynch out of them?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #906 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 900, SirCakez wrote:
In post 887, Umlaut wrote:
In post 880, SirCakez wrote:I think Wake is a really good SK suspect
I could believe Wake SK, but what makes him a
really good
suspect beyond the ultra-lurking?
He has no associatives with anyone and
osuka seems like a kill someone not really paying attention would make
Can you elaborate on this bolded part?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #958 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Cakez

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #960 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 959, Titus wrote:I like Cakez progression here.
He's just spouting garbage lmao. "Norwegian looks to be in a decent spot to buss here", there's no reasoning behind his statements. Just making up whatever truth he finds convenient to push me again. How can you like that progression? Just because it is there?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #961 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

"This could be bussing, maybe." "It's bad because i think it is."
Pretty much shading 101 post .

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #966 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 964, SirCakez wrote:Really, Norwegian just wants to discredit me now rather than actually scumhunt
As easily viewable in his ISO
I already explained why i don’t like your slot since day 1. You changing your read on BR doesn’t make me budge in that regard.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #969 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 968, Nahdia wrote:on review cakez actually does raise an interesting point about norway not making many novel observations today.
Yeah, you think the guy you are voting and scumreading makes novel observations.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #976 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

On second thought, i'd like a wagon on Cakez a lot more considering Umlaut did vote Drew early, and basic logic suggests there isn't much reason for Drew's scum buddy to put the spotlight on him early when Manatee still seemed like a viable wagon close to deadline.
Black Ranger. You should change vote to Cakez too.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #980 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't see why that should matter. I didn't pay too much attention at the time at which wagon was leading between Manatee and Drew.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #981 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Main point was getting a lynch as having one is better than nothing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #983 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 982, Fenraiser wrote:
In post 980, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't see why that should matter. I didn't pay too much attention at the time at which wagon was leading between Manatee and Drew.
What do you mean you didn't pay too much attention who was leading? Why not?
Because i was still voting Cakes and then the deadline came up without me realizing it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #988 (isolation #72) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

- Unofficial votecount -

SirCakez (3): Nahdia, Norwee, Umlaut
Black Ranger (1): Titus
Umlaut (1): Black Ranger
Norwee (1): SirCakez

Not voting (5): Fenraiser, Manateedude, Wake88, fwogcarf, CantLynchAPuppy

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #989 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Takes 6 to lynch.

@Manatee
Any reason you're not voting your scumread?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #997 (isolation #74) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 995, SirCakez wrote:
In post 989, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Takes 6 to lynch.

@Manatee
Any reason you're not voting your scumread?
I was also wondering this btw seems kind of weird since I've been his top scumread all game iirc
My first concern was he was bussing. But the fact that you're pointing it out as weird makes that possibility seem less likely.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1007 (isolation #75) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1000, fwogcarf wrote:Cakez wagon looks spicy but not spicy enough
What is this supposed to mean?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1008 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 991, Fenraiser wrote:
@Norwee

Could you explain your Cakez reads progression? Walk me through again because I'm mostly seeing your early posts on Cakez and my impression is that you didn't like Cakez posts more than you thought Cakez's posts came from scum.
Progression is that i thought Cakez initial push on BR was scummy, and then their reaction to my push and subsequent wagon interactions in regards to Drew are also scummy. I don't understand your second part. Can you explain it in more detail?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1009 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1004, Black Ranger wrote:Why would I vote Cakez over these slots?
Because Cakez is more likely to be mafia than aforementioned slots. Manatee i don't want to consider today, don't see why his actions would be particularly scum indicative. In regards to the puppy, we can most likely lynch him unlike what his name would suggest. But i feel less confident there than Cakez.
In post 1004, Black Ranger wrote:I'm more interested in slots like Puppy, who has terrible consistency on Cakez' slot, wants to sort him but when prompted with how he will do that, says that he will think really hard about it. I was hoping he'd pick a fight with Cakez, but he didn't, and will never get towncred for doing it now, but I guess he could redeem himself if he somehow helped lynched scum, maybe.
You also make it appear as if Cakez flip would make Puppy's alignment more clear to you. Assuming i am understanding you correctly, may you expand on this?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1010 (isolation #78) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

To explain my read on Manatee more. I feel like scum!him would have more of an agenda behind his posting, but his tone seems genuine to me. I also successfully townread him in another large earlier where vig shot him N1 and he flipped town. (Large 227 for reference.)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1019 (isolation #79) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

All town? 8 people? Yeah, no.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1020 (isolation #80) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Off-wagon were Black Ranger, SirCakes and CantLynchAPuppy for reference.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1056 (isolation #81) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1046, Umlaut wrote:Aside: I'm going to consider a "lynch all uwuers" policy for my next game
UwU

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1079 (isolation #82) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sircakez has a birthday cake. Cute.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1089 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wake, all you do is talk about how you are observing. But i’m not seeing you actually do anything at all.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1114 (isolation #84) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1101, Black Ranger wrote:If this is 3:1:10 getting rid of the SK has high utility for us because it increases the chances that Titus goes to late game.
I guess that's a good point.
Is Wake your only SK read?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1116 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Because we haven’t had a lynch in forever and that’s boring. Is my guess.
How about we just vote here, i fail to see how this slot is going to be readable if this keeps up.
VOTE: Wake88

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1121 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This wagon on Wake id giving me flashbacks to when we quicklynched Drew. That gives me good feelings about this.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1158 (isolation #87) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

We’re consolidating though Lucky, i would prefer Cakez myself.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1160 (isolation #88) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1159, LuckyLuciano wrote:If so, unvote while I finish catching up, thanks.
I guess i can do that.
UNVOTE:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1162 (isolation #89) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1161, LuckyLuciano wrote:How do you feel about my slot?
I didn’t think much about you initially. But your catch up now has been townie imo.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1163 (isolation #90) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1161, LuckyLuciano wrote:Would you say that the two lynch options today are {Wake, Cakez}?
Wouldn’t say they are the only options, but they are the best. I scumread Cakez individually while Wake has now gone to D2 and still hasn’t done much to distinguish himself.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1194 (isolation #91) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Sircakez

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1196 (isolation #92) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Gotta go fast.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1200 (isolation #93) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1198, LuckyLuciano wrote:@Norwegian, do you have thoughts on any of my thoughts now that I've caught up?
I'm a bit mentally tired right now, but i liked most of what i read from you. Also you make pretty colour reads, that's a ++.

Do you have thoughts regarding my thoughts expressed thoughtfully towards your thoughts?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1220 (isolation #94) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1218, LuckyLuciano wrote:Having trouble sleeping (what else is new). Noticed that Norwegian had the most recent post in the forum and was surprised to see it's not here. I'm less willing to give them leeway for being mentally tired when I look at their onsite activity since they have made that post.
I hate to argue meta because it becomes a war of speculation.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1222 (isolation #95) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You're really annoying.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1228 (isolation #96) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You seemed to be fine voting Wake wagon with me earlier Cakez. Now you’re back to shading me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1230 (isolation #97) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Because the other game i’m playing is more fun to read than this one.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1233 (isolation #98) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No. I just hate reading walls of text when i’ve just been standing guard at the museum chatting to tourists for 6 hours.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1234 (isolation #99) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Discussing my activity levels in ongoing games to such an extent is probably going to break the rules if you keep harping on that point. I also think it’s really dumb because my interest in a game isn’t purely AI, it depends on playerlist and what kind of content is being produced as well.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1236 (isolation #100) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

:roll:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1278 (isolation #101) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hating this Fenraiser wagon, can we please just lynch Cakez or Wake?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1355 (isolation #102) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

FOS on Fenraiser wagon. There was no reason to have that slot lynched so early, it was also hammered without even letting them speak for themselves or claim.
Nice catchup by A50, i feel a lot better about that slot now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1356 (isolation #103) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1334, gobbledygook wrote:
Fenraiser
(6) - fwogcarf,
Titus
, SirCakez,
Black Ranger
, LuckyLuciano, Dr Easy Bake [L-0]
It was probably easier for scum to jump on when Titus gave a tacit seal of approval with their vote.
My main guesses for scum on this wagon right now will be between Cakez, LL and DEB.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1357 (isolation #104) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A50, have i played with you as scum before? I can’t recall that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1358 (isolation #105) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1346, Almost50 wrote:Nor is playing care-free, which I think is town indicative of him. I'd take this with a frain of salt though as he is good as scum too.
What are you basing this read on?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1362 (isolation #106) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1360, SirCakez wrote:norwegian has to go
DEB/Nahdia is probably scum too
Ok, why have i "got to go"?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1363 (isolation #107) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Show me what u got.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1364 (isolation #108) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1359, Almost50 wrote:I don't remember where exactly I go this,
Yeah, you’ve never played against scum!me. So idk either.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1366 (isolation #109) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh wait... That bastard game by Korina!?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1368 (isolation #110) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1365, SirCakez wrote:I already cased you yesterday and nothing has changed
Yeah, your reads never change. Real town motivation right there.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1373 (isolation #111) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1372, Almost50 wrote:It is 5-2-1 as we speak
2 maf 1 sk?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1374 (isolation #112) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm still scumreading you based on these two points today Cakez.

Spoiler:
- Suggests he "looked bad" from Drew lynch on D1.
In post 933, SirCakez wrote:
In post 927, Umlaut wrote:After looking at these counts, I agree: he really doesn't look great. He naked-voted onto the Manatee wagon in a way that and then disappeared when the Drew wagon appeared.
This is accurate ftr
I didn't really engage Drew much at all. He was totally in my Blindspot.

Also I'm hesitant to call the Manatee wagon scum driven now that Umlaut brings back up who was actually on it
- Looking like a counterwagon on scum to a town lynch on D2.
In post 1316, gobbledygook wrote:
VC 2.6
Fenraiser (5) - fwogcarf, Titus, SirCakez, Black Ranger, LuckyLuciano [L-1]
NorwegianboyEE
ManateeDude
Black Ranger
Wake88
fwogcarf
Umlaut
Titus
LuckyLuciano
SirCakez (4) - ManateeDude, Umlaut, NorwegianBoyEE, Nahdia [L-2]
Nahdia

Not Voting
(2) - Wake88, Fenraiser

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1375 (isolation #113) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Manatee you've been real frigging low profile lately.
What are your current reads?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1377 (isolation #114) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well, considering we have currently confirmed town to have
Innocent child - Town Rolecop - Town Nurse - Town Jailkeeper - Town Gunsmith

A full vigilante that sucks hard is pretty unebelievable to consider.
So there most definitely is a SK in this setup.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1379 (isolation #115) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1378, Almost50 wrote:Nurse isn't a PR.
Well i'd usually consider it a PR even if they don't really do anything. Because just having a different role pm can be some sort of strength in itself.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1386 (isolation #116) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Stop being mean towards A50. I love his tone.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1390 (isolation #117) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If it's something akin to 5 v 2 v 1 like A50 said then it would be best to kill the SK to ensure only 1 kill next night. 2 kill on town would completely screw us over.
Town probably lost most of our PR's at this point too.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1394 (isolation #118) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1393, LuckyLuciano wrote:So Role cop was the SK-cop and Gunsmith was the mafia-cop.
? They can both get a guilty on mafia + SK can’t they?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1395 (isolation #119) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh wait, Gunsmith’s can’t. Nvm.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1396 (isolation #120) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sry i’m dumb. You’re completely right.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1432 (isolation #121) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1431, LuckyLuciano wrote:I mean, Wake didn't really play this game. Is his meta really a good argument for your slot? Your slot is town, we can just leave it at that.
No we can’t just leave it at that. What IS your reason for townreading him?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1433 (isolation #122) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Your play around him has been awkward.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1446 (isolation #123) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1445, fwogcarf wrote:Nahdia's slot is still scum, adding onto the lack of content dr easy bake has provided
Scum-scum or SK-scum?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1448 (isolation #124) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

LuckyLuciano. Is there any reason why i shouldn’t believe you are SK trying to solve who mafia is to look town?
It’s been bothering me a bit that you seemed to put Umlaut as SK in an warlier reads list like you knew game had SK and wanted to frame someone as SK early.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1450 (isolation #125) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1449, LuckyLuciano wrote:Everyone has known for a while that there is an SK. This argument isn't unique to me.
The possibility of a bad vig didn’t occur to you?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1452 (isolation #126) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1166, LuckyLuciano wrote:Scratch that. Bob was the mafia NK, given the belief that he was doc. Mafia had to kill him to get to Titus. Osuka was vigged or SK'd.
It did occur to you here.
It’s also real bad positioning about the night kills.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1453 (isolation #127) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: LuckyLuciano

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1454 (isolation #128) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You are the serial killer. I do not see any other possibility. Your posts are also incriminating.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1458 (isolation #129) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Don’t get me wrong. It’s also PoE.
A50 is unlikely because he mentioned Black Ranger and Umlaut to both be strong townleans in his catch up. Which seemed to genuine to be fabricated with the knowledge that those slots would die. (Which he’d know if he was SK)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1460 (isolation #130) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Manatee is playing lurkey but i doubt that’s his SK meta based on my previous experiences with him.
DEB did a overly attention grabbing hammer. Unlikely for SK.
Fwogcarf i townread tbh. Not mych agenda from his posts.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1461 (isolation #131) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sircakez probably just scum. That leaves you as the SK slot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1463 (isolation #132) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You were too convinced about SK. So i either believe you to be town or SK. Not mafia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1465 (isolation #133) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1462, LuckyLuciano wrote:If Cakez is mafia and I am SK, are you saying that Nahdia is Cakez' partner?
Possibly. That’s about where i am from my current read at least.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1466 (isolation #134) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1464, LuckyLuciano wrote:Why wouldn't mafia be convinced about SK?
Probably would. But i don’t think your posting comes from scum, because you’re trying really hard to look town and scum hunt. Looking for mafia etc. Which is more in line with how i’d play SK back in my homesite. And with the knowledge there is SK i recognize you to be the most likely.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1469 (isolation #135) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You said yourself that SK was important to get today, but instead you were hunting for mafia today. Shows you were more concerned about possibly losing to mafia than SK based on current gamestate. If you really had town motivation you would be looking for SK because a lynch on mafia today would make 2 kills happen the next night and reduce town's ability to win. I refuse to consider that this setup only has 2 mafia total, 4 would also be too much considering there's a SK. So 3 mafia + SK is the most likely.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1470 (isolation #136) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1469, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You said yourself that SK was important to get today,
Yesterday*

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1475 (isolation #137) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If we kill 1 mafia and there are 2 kills on town from last mafia + SK we are down to. 3v1v1. Which is not the best option. Some scum are already pretty much caught anyway, so the point is to get rid of SK first.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1477 (isolation #138) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@LuckyLuciano

Who is the SK if it's not you LuckyLuciano?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1481 (isolation #139) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1478, Titus wrote:I want to lynch Cakez or EE.
If you think it's a better idea to lynch scum then i wouldn't mind doing Cakez today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1483 (isolation #140) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'll leave it up to you. But ultimately, i think the SK is in LL. While scum is in Cakez/DEB.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1488 (isolation #141) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1485, LuckyLuciano wrote:Have you played with Manatee's SK meta?
No, i've played with his town meta. Which i'm seeing here.
In post 1485, LuckyLuciano wrote:If DEB's attention-grabbing hammer is evidence that he is not SK, why is my attention-grabbing defense of Wake not evidence that I am not SK? What's with the double standard?
Your defense of Wake was weird, but seeing as you've got no explanation for your read i can only assume it was a form of gambit.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1489 (isolation #142) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1485, LuckyLuciano wrote:Would SK necessarily have an obviously scum agenda?
No.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1491 (isolation #143) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1490, LuckyLuciano wrote:How do you distinguish town meta from SK meta?
It's subtle, but usually they go a bit over the top with trying to act townie and distancing themselves from scum. Which i'm seeing from you.

You ignored my question in return. Who do you believe might be SK? Or any form of explanation of why there are two evil kills each night.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1493 (isolation #144) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1486, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 1436, LuckyLuciano wrote:@DEB, have you caught up yet?
I'm here now, shouldn't that be more important?
Is that all you had to say?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1496 (isolation #145) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I wouldn't be opposed to a mass claim.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1498 (isolation #146) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Titus. You claim first.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1501 (isolation #147) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

He’s baked. There are no thoughts up there.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1505 (isolation #148) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A50 what are your thoughts on my spicy SK read?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1516 (isolation #149) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1515, fwogcarf wrote:Now that I think about it Norweigan's had an agenda for a decently long time now
What "agenda"?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1517 (isolation #150) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1515, fwogcarf wrote:If he's SK now I really understand why he wanted day to end so he could hurry up and kill someone
Lol, there was just way too much noise early on. It's easier for me to pay attention when there have been a couple of flips and less spammy players. It's got nothing to do with my role.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1519 (isolation #151) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1511, SirCakez wrote:iirc norwegian has pretty much ignored the Nahdia/DEB slot all game which is incriminating.
Bullshit. I’ve stated i found their hammer yesterday bad. And i scumread them for that. Don’t misrep my position.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1520 (isolation #152) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What are y'all waiting for. I'd like to know who you all want to lynch today and why.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1521 (isolation #153) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'll just pop off this mass claim right now, because i'm feeling starved for content now that this is the only game i can post in atm.
Im a VT.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1522 (isolation #154) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Popcorn to.... Sircakez.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1524 (isolation #155) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'd be surprised if anyone claimed not VT with all the PR flips so far. So i'm not actually taking it all that seriously. Setting an order is pointless imo.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1526 (isolation #156) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1525, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1521, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'll just pop off this mass claim right now, because i'm feeling starved for content now that this is the only game i can post in atm.
Im a VT.
Did you crumb at all?? :twisted:
Yeah dude, check this shit out. On my first post:
In post 201, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Saudade, "the brilliant player" tragically struck ill after drinking a poisoned chalice of grape juice i specially prepared for him.
Long li
v
e
t
he new king.
Let's see that last sentence in close up:
In post 201, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Long li
v
e
t
he new king.
= VT

UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1527 (isolation #157) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

CHECK FUCKING MATE ATHEISTS!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1529 (isolation #158) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1528, LuckyLuciano wrote:This seems to imply to me that you would have a role.
As do every player in this game i hope.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1531 (isolation #159) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If i was SK i'd probably just lurk out this day lol. You're reaching for that argument now because i saw through your web of lies LuckyLuciano.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1533 (isolation #160) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Who said we can't solve or accuse while meme-ing?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1534 (isolation #161) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1532, LuckyLuciano wrote:I was memeing while we wait, but okay.
What's your read on me then?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1536 (isolation #162) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You're right, can't really beat that.

Vermont? Say hi to Bernie Sanders for me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1539 (isolation #163) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That’s the reason you made a whole song and dance about Wake?!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1540 (isolation #164) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wait a second. That’s some real revelation right there.
If you thought he was a PR then it makes zero sense for SK!you to not NK him...
UNVOTE:
God damn. Is it one of Fwog/Manatee then...?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1541 (isolation #165) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A50, is it you...?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1542 (isolation #166) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

New read: LL is town.
LL: Who should we lynch today?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1543 (isolation #167) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1513, fwogcarf wrote:Oh shit is Norweigan SK
Is it Fwog? He had me as TR the whole game before coming up with this post. Which seemed really opportunistic in it’s timing.

Please tell me WHY you made this post.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1544 (isolation #168) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Town
- Titus
- LuckyLuciano
- ManateeDude

Useless sack of lurks:
- ManateeDude
- Dr Easy Bake

Sus for SK
- A50
- fwogcarf

Sus for mafia
- Sircakez
- Dr Easy Bake

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1548 (isolation #169) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I know ur an ape, but that’s no excuse to get all sassy on me hon’

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1550 (isolation #170) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1549, LuckyLuciano wrote:How do you know that I didn't just make that read up?
Is there any other plausible explanation? Unless ur about to claim PR i don’t see what else you’d defend Wake for.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1551 (isolation #171) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1547, SirCakez wrote:w/e we both SR the slot lets lynch them sooner or later
How about later.
What’s your read on Fwog?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1569 (isolation #172) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Don’t tell me i need to reconsider Manatee.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1574 (isolation #173) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Manatee
I would fight for you, but i’m not entirely sure you’re not SK.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1575 (isolation #174) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just had some banana bread. It's damn good.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1595 (isolation #175) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1594, LuckyLuciano wrote:Except Fwog was investigated by Ranger N1, so he's not mafia.
What? When?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1602 (isolation #176) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why is this game dead?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1616 (isolation #177) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Honestly i agree with A50 on this one. That theory about BR investigating Fwog is wack.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1617 (isolation #178) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think we need to get a rep on both Manatee and Fwog before we can start playing again.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1619 (isolation #179) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What do you mean? You mean just abandoning it? That’s weak man.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1620 (isolation #180) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Instead of doing that i suggest you and Cakez just vote Manatee so we can get a lynch.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1623 (isolation #181) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wow. You’ve got quite the lenient definition of "abandoning the game".
I’ve never done so. I’ve been playing since i repped in.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1641 (isolation #182) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1637, ManateeDude wrote:Sorry for bring gone I really wanted to work on dedicating myself to this game I just keep falling out + my internet has been really shitty recently going out for 12+ hours so its just been hard to play properly. I feel like I stopped feeling like a part of the game and it was hard to get back to the feeling of being in it. I'm assuming I'll be replaced soon enough but I did want to apologize to everyone that had to deal with my bs this game
Maybe you should have tried to state this earlier.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1642 (isolation #183) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Now it's up to see if Gobbles lives.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1644 (isolation #184) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1632, Almost50 wrote:@DEB: Get on manatee, and if he flips red (and he will. I say) we lynch LL next. (And I kinda wish I could PM each and every single one of you telling you what LL is going to say next)
Instead of pm-ing it you can just say it now!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1646 (isolation #185) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The fact that Manatee didn’t claim town/his role when he noticed he was hammered is scummy. I think he flips red.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1649 (isolation #186) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Get well soon Gobbles.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1664 (isolation #187) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I am VLA until 10th July. But might make some posts if i get the chance.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1745 (isolation #188) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mostly just skimmed posts, but got some initial reactions.
A50, why are you self-voting? It’s anti-town and i don’t understand it.
Titus, can you explain your reads and thoughts behind them? Might as well see some openness from you as the IC.
Really surprised about that Cakez kill btw, he looked scummy to me and i don’t see why he’d die unless it was intended as a frame kill.
Be back later.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1753 (isolation #189) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1747, Almost50 wrote:Now, who would you want to eliminate between A50/LL/JV, and why?
Tbh, i think you’re town and LL/JV are scum slots. I don’t really TR either of them, but you i do.
It doesn’t really matter which one of them we eliminate in that case so i suggest you pick one and then i assume either of LL/JV would be eager to finish off the other.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1754 (isolation #190) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Fwog is probably SK slot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1760 (isolation #191) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1755, Almost50 wrote:@Nor: And what do you think about my proposition of a No Elimination and letting them cross-kill instead? What are the pros and cons of that in your view?
I almost never agree to a no lynch unless the arguments in favor are very compelling.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1765 (isolation #192) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1762, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1760, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1755, Almost50 wrote:@Nor: And what do you think about my proposition of a No Elimination and letting them cross-kill instead? What are the pros and cons of that in your view?
I almost never agree to a no lynch unless the arguments in favor are very compelling.
You do realize the IC wants to eliminate you, right? You think that's better for Town than No Elimination? *Shrug*
So? I’m sure i can argue my case as long as she explains why i’m scumread.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1766 (isolation #193) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Titus
You said your VCA was useless this game, yet your view on the wagons makes you prefer a lynch on me. Can you explain this?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1767 (isolation #194) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t think i’ve played scummy when compared to LL and JV so your stance makes little sense to me, and when you talk about wagon analyzis i almost never understand what you’re talking about. I’ve just assumed it makes sense.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1768 (isolation #195) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think LL’s push on A50 has been bad and opportunistic from the outset. A50’s catch up was very town imo, and the fact that he posted extensive reads of both NK’s when he replaced in like he didn’t know they would be eliminated spews him as neither SK or Mafia but town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1769 (isolation #196) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

As for Fwog i think he’s just SK based on PoE because it cannot be anyone else.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1770 (isolation #197) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

When i say Fwog i mean= JV btw. Habits are hard to break.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1773 (isolation #198) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are you claiming gunsmith?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1774 (isolation #199) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh you’re talking about BR. Nvm.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”