Umlaut (1) - Drew-Sta
Titus
Drew-Sta
CantLynchAPuppy
SirCakez (2) - NorwegianBoyEE, ManateeDude
Nahdia (1) - Fwogcarf

Not Voting
(3) - Fenraiser, Wake88, Titus

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to remove someone from the town.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-06-09 12:00:00)
[/color]

Last edited by gobbledygook on Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Wake1 »

What's the argument for lynching fwogcarf in a nutshell?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 351, Wake1 wrote:What's the argument for lynching fwogcarf in a nutshell?
Their scumread on Nahdia isn't legit. That's the case anyway. I'm not saying whether or not I agree with it yet.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by osuka »

ugh hold on i have to read a lot of shit but ill try my best to catch up properly and not miss anything important

all while actively avoiding having an aneurysm because of some of the dumb shit i bet i have to read in this thread

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 282, Fenraiser wrote:
In post 98, fwogcarf wrote:Does scum theater this early
In post 99, Nahdia wrote:why, are you scumreading them both?
This pop-in seems scummy because Nahdia doesn't address Bob/Osuka much but takes this opportunity to pressure Fwog.

Nahdia's pretty carefree especially regarding Bob/Osuka too and it shows in their previous posts:
In post 82, Nahdia wrote:fascinating stuff
In post 84, Nahdia wrote:yup
In post 91, Nahdia wrote:im just enjoying the view, friend bob.
So I while I believe Nahdia could have glazed over Bob/Osuka I think they should have been able to form an opinion regarding Bob/Osuka tbh at that time at least. Just weird how Fwog became the focus instead of one of those two even considering that Nahdia might have glazed over the argument. Nahdia seemed like a wolf pouncing on prey that dared to wander out into the chaos of Bob/Osuka.

On another note:
Spoiler:
In post 51, Nahdia wrote:More votes on osuka, please and thank you friends.

Also dang mod, that 4xBump Combo. Never in all my years have I seen such a daring maneuver.
This irks me because it has never been explained and I can't see a thought process.
good post

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 287, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 262, bob3141 wrote:@drew na what i meant was that it was intended to try and sort lucky.
Ok. Thank you for clearing that up.
In post 281, Fenraiser wrote:
@Drew
Then why did you contribute to it?

You're effectively rewriting how something is to be read, and I don't believe that comes from a town place.
Could you walk me through this because I'm confused tbh. I don't get it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regarding Lucky:

Lucky's attitude in post 199 resonates with me. Townhunting is also a valid way to scumhunt lol. But the explanation is so......long and could have been more concise imo. Emotion seems genuine here especially regarding Titus and he seems earnest because he's overdefending himself but he may be
too earnest
so I don't want to townread him so easily. Haven't seen the townhunting yet so not a good
luck
look overall.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Drew

Spoiler:
In post 221, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I've basically skimmed most of the game and it was hard for me to pick up anything. Guess it's all the new dudes i haven't played with, a lot of their words just sound like noise.

I noticed some people scumreading Black Ranger, why?
As for wagon on
Fenraiser
fwog. Most questionable thing i can find is his post . What do you mean? Who is the scum doing a "theater"?

Fixed that for you.
Re your request for a walk through.

Person A proposes we do something.
Person B engages with it.
Person C identifies what was being done was stupid and not meritorious for town.
Person B agrees with Person C, and suggests what Person A was doing was problematic.
Person D asks why they engaged with it, if that's how they felt.
Person B redefines how something should be interpreted, rather than allowing how it played out in the game to be the way it should be interprted.

That is rewriting how something should be interpreted. Which, IMHO, is not townbased behaviour.

Also,t he @Drew spoiler thing - what did you mean by that?

Re Lucky, I'm not debating whether town hunting is as valid as scum hunting. I'm arguing their desire to explain themselves seemed very anxious, which made me consider it unusual.
this is a bit weird and rubs me off the wrong way.

keeping in mind the fact that his point is that person B "redefined how something should be interpreted" (whatever that means), here's how the walkthrough went:

1. show some facts
2. show some interpretation of the facts
3. show the point he's trying to prove in the same format as he's been showing facts (!)
4. reiterate his point while pretending the above proves it (!!)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 293, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 256, Drew-Sta wrote:Listed and bolded what I wish to discuss:

a. I feel like you're stretching there. I agree it looked odd, but the intent seemed to be to get engagement with the game by making people post glib shit. I don't think you're misrepresenting of them but I don't agree with your assessment.
b. This pings me. Seems like you made a fuss, then got caught out, and back tracked in your behaviour.
If you're not going to ask me any questions then you're talking for an audience and should follow it up with a vote.
strikes me as odd but I can't really put a finger on why

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 300, Wake1 wrote:Not saying I'm a PR this time around, but I learned from my last game not to share results until someone declared intent to hammer.
what the fuck

this feels as if all the dimensions my brain exists in have collapsed into one and created a singularity that is deeply, deeply confused

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 321, Nahdia wrote:if you honestly think town wouldn't skim over a page full of angsty wallposts at the very start of the game, idk what to tell you. that's just straight up wrong.
the angsty wallposts were mostly really short actually, and at that point were the single most significant interaction chain in the game. it is, at the very least, negligent of you not to read them, assuming youre town

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 331, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 321, Nahdia wrote:if you honestly think town wouldn't skim over a page full of angsty wallposts at the very start of the game, idk what to tell you. that's just straight up wrong.
>Asks me question about scumreading Bob/Osuka
>Doesn't know anything about the interaction

Thonk

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 352, Titus wrote:
In post 351, Wake1 wrote:What's the argument for lynching fwogcarf in a nutshell?
Their scumread on Nahdia isn't legit. That's the case anyway. I'm not saying whether or not I agree with it yet.
can you back this up?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 360, osuka wrote:
can you back this up?
Yes, I could but it's already discussed in some of the posts you quoted.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 361, Titus wrote:
In post 360, osuka wrote:
can you back this up?
Yes, I could but it's already discussed in some of the posts you quoted.
excuse me posts that
I
quoted?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by osuka »

i do vaguely remember that being discussed but i dont think it came from you initially. Do you have a post number (or page) just to spare me some time here?

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Starting to think osuka maybe town
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 363, osuka wrote:i do vaguely remember that being discussed but i dont think it came from you initially. Do you have a post number (or page) just to spare me some time here?
321 for starters. I am not redoing through the thread. Someone asked my opinion. I answered. I regret it already.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 357, osuka wrote:
In post 300, Wake1 wrote:Not saying I'm a PR this time around, but I learned from my last game not to share results until someone declared intent to hammer.
what the fuck

this feels as if all the dimensions my brain exists in have collapsed into one and created a singularity that is deeply, deeply confused
My brain cannot comprehend the excessive amount of effort put into this post
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

Prodge. Will reread tomorrow. I've currently had a cracking week at work.
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:52 am

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 346, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 341, Fenraiser wrote:Hmm is CantLynchAPuppy town or is puppy just really cute?
why ask this question
I would lean town just from post tone but avi+name and being a puppy might have influenced the lean subconciously so I am a bit cautious.

On another note,

VOTE: Bob
I hate Fen for making this role
- Anonymous Person
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not really seeing that many convincing arguments yet and that’s probably why i can’t pay much attention to all that’s going on. I’m keeping my vote on Cakez and suggest we lynch there. But all in all i’d jusy like to end day 1 so discussion maybe will have more meaning to me.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Umlaut »

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 370, Umlaut wrote:VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
:)
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:37 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 369, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not really seeing that many convincing arguments yet and that’s probably why i can’t pay much attention to all that’s going on. I’m keeping my vote on Cakez and suggest we lynch there. But all in all i’d jusy like to end day 1 so discussion maybe will have more meaning to me.
You can be unconvinced and wanting to see better arguments, or you can be looking to end the day, but you can't be both. That's not a town mindset at all.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That doesn't make sense. Are you just making out the ever present "town mindset" to be whatever you want it to be?

- Bunno
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:49 am

Post by gobbledygook »

-
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”