LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

@Titus, if Ranger checked Umlaut N1, how do you explain him going from hard tunneling Fwog D1 to promptly townreading him D2 and never talking about him again?
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 1411, LuckyLuciano wrote:@Fwog, attitude aside, how do you feel about his content? He thinks you are scum. Is he wrong? Why?
It feels like an easy townread people are willing to give him. I know he reviewed the entire game but to me that honestly seems like the only way that Wake's slot could possibly survive today. I want to compare him to Wake (previous slot) because he got himself out of the scum!Wake pickle extremely easily.

He's wrong about me being scum, but of course that answer won't cut it for him. I always lose as scum because I try and replicate a town meta of mine, whether I try too hard or don't try at all. When I'm town, I don't replicate anything at all because I have nothing to replicate. When I'm town I play like i have nothing to lose.
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 1414, Dr Easy Bake wrote:I lied, I'm still watching even though it restarted.
Can you watch the game instead of the timer
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Do you think you have been playing like you have nothing to lose this game? Tbh, you've felt a bit off since I replaced out. What gives?

On Wake, do you think he was behaviorally scummy? The lynch push on him, as I recall, was an activity lynch. If he's town, wouldn't he be able to survive so long as he's not activity lynched on the basis that mafia would never night kill an absent town slot? I'm the one that derailed his lynch last day phase, so if you think he's only able to survive as long as he has as scum, shouldn't that mean that he's had support in surviving. Wouldn't I be that support?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1422, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1418, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1402, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1397, SirCakez wrote:He definitely could fake that catchup as scum.
Get over it already. That game was like 4-5 years ago.
I have no idea what you're even referring to here
I'm talking about the ONE GAME you saw me do that as Scum. I know it was the only one because I never did it again. It was my first game on the site and I didn't know what to do after having losy my partner on D1 and failed to pick the correct kill between RC & SS (Snarky).

In short, I'm talking about THIS game.
I have no memory of that game so much has happened the last five years...
I just know you're a competent player and good at putting out content regardless of alignment
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1429, SirCakez wrote:I just know you're a competent player and good at putting out content regardless of alignment
I'll take this as a compliment, so THANK YOU.

Now seriously, if you think I'm hard to read and would be able to replicate my town game as scum, how about you check out wake's play AS TOWN? Here's a list of his town games in the last year:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=82764 (He was Innocent Child)
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=82679 (You were in this game. He was a Watcher)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=81665 (I personally replaced him on this one. "We" were VT)

Now compare that to his scum game here:

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=81560 (Mafia 1-shot Strongman)

and tell me if you see the difference.

-

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

I mean, Wake didn't really play this game. Is his meta really a good argument for your slot? Your slot is town, we can just leave it at that.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1431, LuckyLuciano wrote:I mean, Wake didn't really play this game. Is his meta really a good argument for your slot? Your slot is town, we can just leave it at that.
No we can’t just leave it at that. What IS your reason for townreading him?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Your play around him has been awkward.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

He's town by a mix of PoE and PhD level analysis.
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

@Titus when have I ever been one to wait for a claim before I hammer?
I replace into a game with someone at L-1, that’s like the juiciest thing ever, I had to go for it.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:10 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

@DEB, have you caught up yet?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:06 am

Post by gobbledygook »

VC 3.1
NorwegianboyEE
ManateeDude
Almost50
fwogcarf
Titus
LuckyLuciano
SirCakez
Dr Easy Bake

Not Voting
(8) NorwegianBoyEE, ManateeDude, Almost50, fwogcarf, Titus, LuckyLuciano, SirCakez, Dr Easy Bake

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to remove someone from the town.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-07-07 10:00:00)[/color]
Last edited by gobbledygook on Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:21 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1430, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1429, SirCakez wrote:I just know you're a competent player and good at putting out content regardless of alignment
I'll take this as a compliment, so THANK YOU.

Now seriously, if you think I'm hard to read and would be able to replicate my town game as scum, how about you check out wake's play AS TOWN? Here's a list of his town games in the last year:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=82764 (He was Innocent Child)
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=82679 (You were in this game. He was a Watcher)
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=81665 (I personally replaced him on this one. "We" were VT)

Now compare that to his scum game here:

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=81560 (Mafia 1-shot Strongman)

and tell me if you see the difference.

-
from what I've seen Wake's play this game doesn't match any other game so meta is useless
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:22 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1425, LuckyLuciano wrote:@Titus, if Ranger checked Umlaut N1, how do you explain him going from hard tunneling Fwog D1 to promptly townreading him D2 and never talking about him again?
Looking back to try and see what you see on Ranger investigating Umlaut N1, I still don't buy it. came in D2, after the N1 check. If he thinks Umlaut is scum at that point,
and
he investigated Umlaut, then he'd have to think that Umlaut is SK. Why didn't he jump onto my Umlaut SK read? His posts and in particular indicate that he thought Umlaut was mafia, not SK. Within the former post he criticized Cakez for naked voting Fwog, despite having himself hard pushed Fwog in D1.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:27 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Cakez, help me work through something. I'm still set on you or the Nahdia slot being mafia. I'm also set on Titus and A50 being town, and Fwog being not!mafia. Tell me, if Nahdia is mafia, who is more likely her partner, Manatee or Norwegian? I know you've cased Norwegian before, but can you give me your perspective on their associations?
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:33 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Also, have you done this yet?
In post 1418, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1398, LuckyLuciano wrote:What do you think about his case against my slot?
I have to read it again
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:43 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

If Cakez is not mafia, then I'm either massively wrong about the Wake slot or mafia double-bussed Drew D1 despite the Manatee wagon being so strong. I don't think I'm wrong about the Wake slot, and the alternative explanation doesn't seem plausible.
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:30 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 1428, LuckyLuciano wrote:Do you think you have been playing like you have nothing to lose this game? Tbh, you've felt a bit off since I replaced out. What gives?

On Wake, do you think he was behaviorally scummy? The lynch push on him, as I recall, was an activity lynch. If he's town, wouldn't he be able to survive so long as he's not activity lynched on the basis that mafia would never night kill an absent town slot? I'm the one that derailed his lynch last day phase, so if you think he's only able to survive as long as he has as scum, shouldn't that mean that he's had support in surviving. Wouldn't I be that support?
irl stuff. When I began playing this game i was in three other games as well. They're all over now so I can relax a bit.

I don't think I've been playing like I have nothing to lose. Looking back I think I've been playing more seriously than I usually do, especially during D2. Day 1 was shitpost day so I'm fine with that.

I didn't have any influence on the Wake lynch yesterday but I can see possible scum trying to keep him alive in order for his slot to be a distraction. However now that A50 has replaced him and now flowing with content, I think if he isn't dead by tomorrow, he gets closer to being mechanically scum.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:34 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

What are you thoughts on the non-A50 slots?
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:40 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 1444, LuckyLuciano wrote:What are you thoughts on the non-A50 slots?
Right now I'd say you and Norwegian are town

Nahdia's slot is still scum, adding onto the lack of content dr easy bake has provided

Manatee feels like guttown but I'm gonna have to reread them because i've completely forgotten their day 1

A50 I'm mixed
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1445, fwogcarf wrote:Nahdia's slot is still scum, adding onto the lack of content dr easy bake has provided
Scum-scum or SK-scum?

- Bunno
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:47 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 1446, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1445, fwogcarf wrote:Nahdia's slot is still scum, adding onto the lack of content dr easy bake has provided
Scum-scum or SK-scum?
Could be either but I'm leaning mafia
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

LuckyLuciano. Is there any reason why i shouldn’t believe you are SK trying to solve who mafia is to look town?
It’s been bothering me a bit that you seemed to put Umlaut as SK in an warlier reads list like you knew game had SK and wanted to frame someone as SK early.

- Bunno
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:51 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Is there any reason why anyone shouldn't believe anyone is SK trying to solve who mafia is to look town?

I called Umlaut as SK after there were 2 night kills N1. There's no reasonable explanation given by anyone in this thread for why a town vig would kill either Bob or Osuka, therefore the second night kill was not town-aligned. I said as much earlier in the game.
Everyone
has known for a while that there is an SK. This argument isn't unique to me.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”