Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Fenraiser »

I think Bob v Osuka could be TvT because of the lack of strong outside interference. Most of the people commenting with the exception of drew and titus I believe actually tried to engage with those two. Every one else just watched or slanked (looks at own previous slot) and watching the chaos unfold in the background is something I think wolves would be content to do. If this is SvS I honestly would just be ashamed of the players.

In addition, the chaos seemed to stem from Bob misrepping because he assumed votes means scumreads and Osuka dodging his questions because he was misrepping. Their POVs differ but coincide in such a way that I believe would be hard to fake if both of them are scum because their arguments against each other when you take into account their assumptions
actually make sense

I was gonna rant more on the topic but it would be counterproductive.

@Fwog

The one and only.
I hate Fen for making this role
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 204, osuka wrote:
In post 202, Fenraiser wrote:In addition, the chaos seemed to stem from Bob misrepping because he assumed votes means scumreads and Osuka dodging his questions because he was misrepping. Their POVs differ but coincide in such a way that I believe would be hard to fake if both of them are scum because their arguments against each other when you take into account their assumptions actually make sense.
please tell me more about what assumptions
I
have made
I might have to clarify. What I was trying to say was that from your POVs (you and Bob), your reactions and thoughts make sense even if you both don't understand each other so it seems really genuine, something I think scum can't fake together easily.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Fenraiser »

bob3141 wrote:
In post 203, osuka wrote:
In post 195, bob3141 wrote:osuka is funny, isnt he. Players like that are always fair game for being hoisted by their own petard
i would love to see you try and elaborate and see what happens

what you will start spitting out more ridiculous unprovoked insults.
@Osuka + Bob

Are you guys scumreading each other or not?
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Fenraiser »

I'd say you're going bananas in most cases but echos are normal on mountains.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 135, bob3141 wrote:
In post 113, fwogcarf wrote:fwogcarf

but i think i got what i wanted.

VOTE: fwogcarf

Have you not got any views on anything else. Why does everythign you could comment on only be about osuka vs bob ?
In post 215, osuka wrote:
In post 214, Fenraiser wrote:I'd say you're going bananas in most cases but echos are normal on mountains.
Do you really think it’s a coincidence that most of bobs stances and thoughts are copied nearly verbatim from someone else
It is weird. I'm trying to wrap my head around it.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Fenraiser »

Ranger/Bob scumteam uwu?
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Fenraiser »

@Wade

Discuss with us. You've tunneled Bob before yeah? What do you think of him now?
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 89, bob3141 wrote:titus whats your role like, its not to borring i hope. As the last time somene got mod confirmed they found it quite borring. And they coped out and largely just coasted until they got repped during the night. Although im sure with your role confirming your alignment we will get good source of active reads as to inform us who could be scum.
@Fwog

You misread this. Bob asked Titus **how** is her experience being mod-confirmed town. Replace the first "whats" with "how" in Bob's quoted post 89 and it makes sense.
In post 175, bob3141 wrote:@drew regarding question pointed at post 60. The question was to ask what lucky thought of blacks push. I made no inference on rangers push my self. A question that was intended to dig out luckys reasoning for his scum read of black

A question lucky just answered with fluff.

I personaly doubt rangers push comes from scum. And do find it a bit suspect that lucky cant come up with reason as to why he thinks rangers push comes from scum

corrected. vestigial word got left in
This could also support the Bob copying/fabricating reads, though I'm wondering why Ranger saw it as Bob trying to get a rise out of Lucky rather than Bob slipping fake reads progression. 1+ for Ranger/Bob scumteam tinfoil.

@Nor

You switched me and Fwog btw in Post 222.

I really should sleep good night/morning bye bye uwu.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

I think any earlier townreads on Black are kinda weak because they assume scum wouldn't be aggressive early on when I feel it's really more up to an individual player. I feel Cakez on this.

Fwog coming in and analysing was refreshing to see after the previous arguments. I cant follow all of what he's saying rn in regards to Bob/Osuka (will dive later) but it seems to be a refreshing take on bob/osuka compared to other people. Also, his level head is a good look for us overall.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Fenraiser »

I'm rereading maybe Nahdia is scum.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Fenraiser »

@Drew
Then why did you contribute to it?

You're effectively rewriting how something is to be read, and I don't believe that comes from a town place.
Could you walk me through this because I'm confused tbh. I don't get it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regarding Lucky:

Lucky's attitude in post 199 resonates with me. Townhunting is also a valid way to scumhunt lol. But the explanation is so......long and could have been more concise imo. Emotion seems genuine here especially regarding Titus and he seems earnest because he's overdefending himself but he may be
too earnest
so I don't want to townread him so easily. Haven't seen the townhunting yet so not a good
luck
look overall.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Drew

Spoiler:
In post 221, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I've basically skimmed most of the game and it was hard for me to pick up anything. Guess it's all the new dudes i haven't played with, a lot of their words just sound like noise.

I noticed some people scumreading Black Ranger, why?
As for wagon on
Fenraiser
fwog. Most questionable thing i can find is his post . What do you mean? Who is the scum doing a "theater"?

Fixed that for you.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 98, fwogcarf wrote:Does scum theater this early
In post 99, Nahdia wrote:why, are you scumreading them both?
This pop-in seems scummy because Nahdia doesn't address Bob/Osuka much but takes this opportunity to pressure Fwog.

Nahdia's pretty carefree especially regarding Bob/Osuka too and it shows in their previous posts:
In post 82, Nahdia wrote:fascinating stuff
In post 84, Nahdia wrote:yup
In post 91, Nahdia wrote:im just enjoying the view, friend bob.
So I while I believe Nahdia could have glazed over Bob/Osuka I think they should have been able to form an opinion regarding Bob/Osuka tbh at that time at least. Just weird how Fwog became the focus instead of one of those two even considering that Nahdia might have glazed over the argument. Nahdia seemed like a wolf pouncing on prey that dared to wander out into the chaos of Bob/Osuka.

On another note:
Spoiler:
In post 51, Nahdia wrote:More votes on osuka, please and thank you friends.

Also dang mod, that 4xBump Combo. Never in all my years have I seen such a daring maneuver.
This irks me because it has never been explained and I can't see a thought process.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

I uh mixed up drew and nor when @ing in the last section of 281. Oh my god lol. Drew just used my name when he was actually talking about fwog. Not relevant really but just a point I wanted to make.

@Drew

How do you think the lucky story should be interpreted.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

I'm saying that people are defending you Black Ranger for a weak reason being your aggressiveness being town-indicative when I think it could just be a personal playstyle or personality thing and therefore NAI.

Lucky's long post explains his playstyle of making townblocks and POEing scum which I really like and he even detailed how townhunting/blocking helped him reflect on his confirmation bias and lynch scum. The only problem I saw earlier is that I'm not seeing him making townblocks rn. Concluding this, my post on lucky wasn't on his process of townhunting but his lack of it.

@BR

Going off from this, what do you think of Lucky's recent response?
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 300, Wake1 wrote:Popping my head in. Not sure how much I can really contribute to this game. Not saying I'm a PR this time around, but I learned from my last game not to share results until someone declared intent to hammer.

Haven't looked at this game since last I posted. Just got a new hospital job and am still going through the onboarding process.
GLGL hope it goes well. When you have time we'll be here uwu.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:53 am

Post by Fenraiser »

Hmm is CantLynchAPuppy town or is puppy just really cute?
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 307, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 298, Fenraiser wrote:I'm saying that people are defending you Black Ranger for a weak reason being your aggressiveness being town-indicative when I think it could just be a personal playstyle or personality thing and therefore NAI.
Okay, but you still said myself/bob would be a tinfoil team when bob chainsawed for several pages. That isn't a tinfoil read. There's nothing that can get lost there so if you wanted to comment on it being spooky you could have noted it in the thread without using a fancy word. By saying tinfoil you're invoking a mafia term and I think you're misusing it to give the illusion that you're performing more work on the game than you are.

[SNIPPITY SNIP]

In post 298, Fenraiser wrote:
@BR

Going off from this, what do you think of Lucky's recent response?
I felt like he humored Drew too much with a giant post about why scumhunting is hard. Beyond that he gave a baseline of what I should expect from him and he's now married to that idea.

I think encouraging somebody to build a town bloc is pointless fluff and potentially malicious. A good way to build a bloc of townies is to lynch scum and realize it after the fact.
I use tinfoil like a weak conspiracy theory or read in this case (I just inferred the meaning from how I saw people use it before so gonna clarify it now). The comment on the Bob/BlackRanger scumteam is because Bob's push on Osuka/Lucky seemed like Bob already lowkey already knew your alignment. Bob asking Osuka why Black Ranger comments could be town is kind of a weird angle to take and a strange thing to start a push on someone. Usually, I think most people would push you BR because they think your reaction to Lucky is bad, and it is kind of out of the blue for someone to instead push the people pushing you asking why couldn't you have that reaction as town (Bob asked this to Osuka and Lucky). In retrospect it's more probable that Bob is scum moreso then Bob/BR being scum. I think I may be overthinking this now but this is my thoughts about you and Bob atm.

On your 2nd paragraph regarding Lucky, I guess I could see scum using the premise of townhunting to avoid lynching scum and encouraging that could enable that and make them complacent. I feel like this is more a playstyle difference but I can see where you're coming from.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 289, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 288, Fenraiser wrote:I uh mixed up drew and nor when @ing in the last section of 281. Oh my god lol. Drew just used my name when he was actually talking about fwog. Not relevant really but just a point I wanted to make.

@Drew

How do you think the lucky story should be interpreted.
I talked about fwog? Confused.

Interpretation should be same as RVS. Shitkicking at game start. Which is why Umluat's desire to distance themselves triggered me as a scum being nervous on something they've engaged with and wanting to push it away.
@Drew regarding Umlaut

Your take has always been interesting to me when I first read it but I didn't know what to think of it back then. My first impression of Umlaut was that he would be hard to read due to me misreading his tone at first. I've never seen Umlaut as nervous in this game, especially in engaging something so seemingly harmless like the story. His light-hearted tone conflicts with any nervousness tbh so I don't really think I can see it that way. Also, some people may view RvS situations as more AI compared to how you view them and it may be a thing here but idk. Reading this, do you still see Umlaut the same way?

Regarding Cakez/Norwee

Cakez/Norwee interaction is cringy. I'll have to have another look later. Cakez reaction to Norwee was bad, but Norwee did seem to take Cakez's stance more extreme than it was so maybe the Cakez reaction was warranted. I know Cakez addressed the BR thing but maybe I need more context because that completely threw me off. Will have to elaborate later on. Going to turn in as I am tired.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Fenraiser »

I also kinda want to look over Manatee/Drew/Norwee more because I've kinda skimmed over those slots in favor of osuka/bob/BR/lucky. Looking forward to Mana coming out into the sea to battle.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:52 am

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 346, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 341, Fenraiser wrote:Hmm is CantLynchAPuppy town or is puppy just really cute?
why ask this question
I would lean town just from post tone but avi+name and being a puppy might have influenced the lean subconciously so I am a bit cautious.

On another note,

VOTE: Bob
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

Uh I said I didn't read Unlaut as nervous more of confident @Drew
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:25 am

Post by Fenraiser »

Titus view on wagons seem good tbh and Manatee interjection is good. Gonna look into it when I'm off work.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Fenraiser »

Cakez probably town uwu.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Fenraiser »

I believe Cakez reads progressions are genuine. Osuka comment on being town kinda wacky though but I may see where that's coming from due to the timing. From the start of the game Cakez was scumreading BR so I think his reaction in makes sense even if it was horrible. I think was may more scummy than that post though because his thrown townread of me coupled with his frustration is kind of jarring but kinda sells it that the frustration with Norwee is legitimate so I'm going to let that slide. I'll read other people's reasonings for a Cakez lynch but reading his ISO I don't think I want to lynch him today. I like Cakez's BR read a lot after understanding Cakez's comments about tone that I didn't see before but do make sense.
ManateeDude wrote:
In post 528, osuka wrote:
In post 514, NorwegianboyEE wrote:More votes on Sircakez please.
bad post
bad thing to call someone out for
@ManateeDude

Sea warrior Manadude, why should I join a Cakez wagon?
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 531, Fenraiser wrote:I believe Cakez reads progressions are genuine. Osuka comment on being town kinda wacky though but I may see where that's coming from due to the timing. From the start of the game Cakez was scumreading BR so I think his reaction in makes sense even if it was horrible. I think was may more scummy than that post though because his thrown townread of me coupled with his frustration is kind of jarring but kinda sells it that the frustration with Norwee is legitimate so I'm going to let that slide. I'll read other people's reasonings for a Cakez lynch but reading his ISO I don't think I want to lynch him today. I like Cakez's BR read a lot after understanding Cakez's comments about tone that I didn't see before but do make sense.
ManateeDude wrote:
In post 528, osuka wrote:
In post 514, NorwegianboyEE wrote:More votes on Sircakez please.
bad post
bad thing to call someone out for
@ManateeDude

Sea warrior Manadude, why should I join a Cakez wagon?
Fixed. Replaced 381 with 388.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Fenraiser »

@Norwee

Why would you be fine with a Nahdia wagon btw?

In addition, Cakez scumread BR by tone earlier, and then explained that he scumreads Fwog more strongly which is shown in the interaction in . It seemed like he intended to lynch Fwog first and then said his alternative lynch would be BR after fwog wagon died down. While I agree that the strength of Cakez's read doesn't match the emotion in , I think I disagree with your because even if Cake's scumread isn't strong, it's still a scumread, and it wouldn't be unreasonable to make an scum associative read or comment on someone seemingly defending their scumread in a Cakez POV even if from our POV it's bad. In addition, in post , your assumption that "scummy ass reaction" indicated a strong scumread probably threw Cakez off and made him overreact imo. The language Cakez used was very strong, yes, and Cakez elaborated but his case revolves around tone and Cakez's pushes on BR weren't really strong (I think a simple quote wall would do Cakez good especially in regards to tone). I say his reads progression is good also because of where he connects his scumread from Fwog that was initially tone to Fwog's push on Nahdia who he townreads.
----------------------------
Also,
In post 369, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not really seeing that many convincing arguments yet and that’s probably why i can’t pay much attention to all that’s going on. I’m keeping my vote on Cakez and suggest we lynch there. But all in all i’d jusy like to end day 1 so discussion maybe will have more meaning to me.
How did this go to....
In post 372, Umlaut wrote:
In post 369, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not really seeing that many convincing arguments yet and that’s probably why i can’t pay much attention to all that’s going on. I’m keeping my vote on Cakez and suggest we lynch there. But all in all i’d jusy like to end day 1 so discussion maybe will have more meaning to me.
You can be unconvinced and wanting to see better arguments, or you can be looking to end the day, but you can't be both. That's not a town mindset at all.
??????

"This game is so dead so I hope the day ends soon." is something I resonate with. Even Cakez pointed it out that this game was slow as "molasses". Going off on , Norwee connecting ending the day and eagerness to solve via flips is a good look when you take into account that this game has been going pretty slow and the most "loud" thing has been in pages 1-12 (Around there) with Bob v Osuka that didn't do shit for everyone else (sorry you two it was horrible to read).

I think a more accurate take of is shown in and which I believe from Norwee is a townie thing to say. Why? Scum wouldn't push Cakez this hard if they were really satisfied with the game state. And his push seems genuine. I hope I'm not reaching too much here but the votes on Norwee are grosser than Bob v Osuka.
----------------------------------------------------------------
bob3141 wrote:And manatee what makes you think your posts are better than cakes?

Do you still feel liek cake is exaggerating what nord said considering he has clarified his stance on nord. With his stance being a slight scum read and not strong one.
A fine question Bob. I am also interested in what Manatee has to say.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

Oh wow lots happened
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

If Bob claims what I think he claims......this isn't good.

UNVOTE:
osuka wrote:
In post 757, Fenraiser wrote:Oh wow lots happened
Very insightful
Ofc
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

Run me again for drew!scum pls.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 761, osuka wrote:
In post 756, Drew-Sta wrote:Do what you want. It's clear you're not going to listen.
Also this is relevant
In post 583, osuka wrote:nice ate

unfortunately for you, i have no emotions. this post only makes me more confident in lynching you
Why is 583 thrown in here?
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 740, Umlaut wrote:
In post 737, Black Ranger wrote:Where was this willingness to lynch drew when it mattered? Because some end of day show that you would
totally lynch Drew guys
doesn't mean shit to anyone.
Do you think Manatee is scum, or do you think my brilliant scumplay here is to actively draw attention to myself in order to dismantle a wagon on town at the end of the day?
Brother Umlaut you dodged the question and somehow made it about you being town and defending your actions by implying what you're doing can't come from scum.

You're not explaining the Drew wagon or your progreasion to Drew which is scummy alao because it makes me feel like you don't care who is lynched

VOTE: Umlaut
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

Your questions that only have 2 possibilities and aren't open-ended so the way you phrase the question will obviously benefit your argument. As is the case with Norwee.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

On another note, BR what did you think of in regards to Nahdia?
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 794, Black Ranger wrote:Nahdia's initial reason for voting fwog was fair.

I'm not sure what conclusion you want me to get out of this. I did this in my last game - I rather forcefully wedged open what would be a bleeding wound for the town and made everyone watch as I continually showed them the gooey insides. I was proud that I found something scummy from a townie because I meant I didn't have to fake anything.
I want to know what you thought about Umlaut's conclusion. Sorry for not making it clear.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

Also will be back in 2 hours when Im on break.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:52 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 778, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 760, Fenraiser wrote:If Bob claims what I think he claims......this isn't good.

UNVOTE:
osuka wrote:
In post 757, Fenraiser wrote:Oh wow lots happened
Very insightful
Ofc
This "vote" isn't good, or our situation isn't?

Here's some setup spec I didn't want to get into: at 3:11 the doc only needs to make
one
save to be considered successful. Usually this amount would be
two
saves.

Let's call Titus being given a free pass to day 2 a half save.

All of this changes at 10:4 (back to two saves for an extra day). 10:4 is the more probable case, because you know... 14p is weird and we have an IC.
Kinda skimmed over this but it does make sense tbh.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:54 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

I can see other alternatives though so no Bob rn.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:53 am

Post by Fenraiser »

Umlaut's response to me seems townie from first glance but I think the way he phrased his questions to BR is what's scummy to me rather than his explanation about his Drew read. I don't think they cancel out but gonna have another look. I don't want a no lynch either.

@BR
Regarding Drew, he is either vt or scum.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:54 am

Post by Fenraiser »

@Bob
If you're still here can you vote Drew?
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:55 am

Post by Fenraiser »

Im gonna ramble on in the next few hours and when Im satisfied I'll throw my vote in.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Fenraiser »

VOTE: Drew
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:51 am

Post by Fenraiser »

Nahdia, Cakez, Puppy where are you?
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:59 am

Post by Fenraiser »

I dont know if it would make a difference this late in the day.

Also not gonna read anymore but I just started baking at 1am.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:06 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

First time I lived past N1 on Mafiascum. Super glad.

I am also going to assume we have a 3rd party btw (BRs set-up analysis also gives me this impression). I do not see a vigilante shooting osuka given how osuka was pretty much consensus townread.

Gonna reread EOD in a bit and Umlaut's recent points.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:07 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

By a bit I mean ~6 hours because Im closing at work.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Fenraiser »

I think Manatee is probably town.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Fenraiser »

The funny thing about Umlaut v Black Ranger is that they seemed to ISO each other moreso than Drew the scumbot themself.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Fenraiser »

Titus I'm honestly lost rn.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 889, Nahdia wrote:
In post 877, Fenraiser wrote:I think Manatee is probably town.
In post 879, SirCakez wrote:I agree Manatee is probably town here
why
I was doing associative reads but Drew associate reads muddled everything up when I looked into it further.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Fenraiser »

Titus was right on Drew being an instigator, and even when dead Drew still seems to have instigated this conflict.
In post 473, Drew-Sta wrote:Catching up, then I've got some views.
In post 391, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 390, SirCakez wrote:"I want to lynch cakez" + "I want to end the day"
No, you're just misrepping what i said.
No, they're not.
I want to assume mafia has {Puppy, Manatee, Cakez}:
1) Puppy because Drew used the Lucky story to start pressuring BR (Drew treated the replacement differently so keep that in mind)
2) Manatee because Drew tried to dissuade people from Manatee's wagon (probably unaware that he would be the next lynch after Manatee). Also Manatee's and Drew's comments about activity being AI or the scumteam make-up of posters of varying post frequencies.
3) and Cakez because Cakez's reaction to Norwee felt fake af and Drew tried to validate Cakez's reaction. In addition, the pushes Drew makes on these three players never amount to the strength of his pushes on BR/Umlaut.

People Drew has not interacted with much however are Wake, Fwog, and Nahdia (near EOD he wanted to compromise on a Nahdia lynch instead of Norwee, could be red herring). Wake is understandable. Drew has also never gave a read on Fwog or called him scummy as well even though he would have been a prime mislynch target for his playstyle imo.

Rearranging my scumteam list, I think I'll put:
{Fwog, Cakez, Manatee, Nahdia}

That is the pool I want to kill today.

I'm clearing BR and Umlaut because Drew's push on them felt the same, like they were two sides of the same coin, parallels. I hope to god Norwee isn't scum because then we would be fucked. But I think he's spewed town atm.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Fenraiser »

I want a gold star for effort.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 900, SirCakez wrote:
In post 887, Umlaut wrote:
In post 880, SirCakez wrote:I think Wake is a really good SK suspect
I could believe Wake SK, but what makes him a
really good
suspect beyond the ultra-lurking?
He has no associatives with anyone and osuka seems like a kill someone not really paying attention would make
What makes you think this Cakez?
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Fenraiser »

Spoiler:
In post 942, fwogcarf wrote:The first post that irks me was this one that he made about puppy
In post 341, Fenraiser wrote:Hmm is CantLynchAPuppy town or is puppy just really cute?
His response is also weird because he immediately votes bob with nothing in that post signifying anything scummy about bob in it.
I had reasons in my head and Bob was the most prominent at the time for being scum even if I didn't voice them out loud. Also shows this.
In post 368, Fenraiser wrote:
In post 346, fwogcarf wrote:
why ask this question
I would lean town just from post tone but avi+name and being a puppy might have influenced the lean subconciously so I am a bit cautious.

On another note,

VOTE: Bob
I didn't see any read progression on Cakez after his random pop-in calling him town. I can sort of see his train of thought but when I reread it a couple of times it just looks like fluff.
I thought Cakez's reads progressions were genuine esp. with his calling out Norwee for allegedly defending BR.

Then this happens
Fenraiser wrote:
bob3141 wrote:And manatee what makes you think your posts are better than cakes?

Do you still feel liek cake is exaggerating what nord said considering he has clarified his stance on nord. With his stance being a slight scum read and not strong one.
A fine question Bob. I am also interested in what Manatee has to say.
Fen, what is the reason you respond to this post here? You've voted bob which likely means you scumread him. But then you agree with him that you also want manatee's opinion on the matter?
I responded because I agree that Manatee should get his butt in gear. I can agree with someone even if I scumread them btw fwog. While I scumread the slot, I'm also open that I might be wrong.

His D1 attitude seems a little over the top. While it's not exactly like Drew, where Drew gave one - three liners in their responses, Fen feels like Drew but with more words.

Day 2 he clears Umlaut although he found a legitimate reason to scumread them D1 near the end of the day. Why does that reason not still stand? Just because Drew pushes BR and Umlaut doesn't mean that they're locktown. He also never explained his clearing of Norwegian.
I realized I messed up quotes in regards to Norwee. I may have to reread him again. He seemed townier to me than Cakez but gonna reread because it's been a while.

@Fwog
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Fenraiser »

On 2nd look, Drew being uncomfortable with meta kinda makes it seem like he might have been trying to overcompensate to look like town. Like, he could have been so focused on Manatee possibly being town for towncred (and emphasizing that Mana would be a poor mislynch which could be an unintentional scum!tmi at Mana!town) and never really considered he'd be put up to vote (his wagon was a surprise tbh). Drew's Norwee vote piggybacking on Umlaut could mean that what Drew might have been going for was stopping any wagons from consolidating by sowing a fuck ton of chaos by scumreading and scum pinging multiple people with not much care to actually lynch someone but just self-preserve. A Drew bus from Manatee isn't optimal even if Manatee was a strongman if you look at this from a late game perspective. If Manatee is town, he should have kept his mouth shut but he didn't.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:06 am

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 897, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 895, Fenraiser wrote:That is the pool I want to kill today.
Do you have a particular preference for who to lynch out of them?
I have one preference but I need to reread them.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 808, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 807, Titus wrote:We need four votes in a few hours. This is not looking good. I have faith though.
Oh, you’re right.
VOTE: Drew-sta
This has the most votes right?
I kinda agree with Cakez, especially with the question thrown in tbh.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 980, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't see why that should matter. I didn't pay too much attention at the time at which wagon was leading between Manatee and Drew.
What do you mean you didn't pay too much attention who was leading? Why not?
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:36 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 867, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Wagon on me was scum attempting to push an wagon for a shit reason.
Drew and Umlaut both voted me.
Still suspect Cakez based on this.
@Cakez

Why is this OMGUS? Could you explain this again? I already commented why wanting to end the day given the pace of the thread is reasonable for a townie to make. What do you think of Norwee's explanation of hia mindset after the initial ping post?
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:19 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

@Norwee

Could you explain your Cakez reads progression? Walk me through again because I'm mostly seeing your early posts on Cakez and my impression is that you didn't like Cakez posts more than you thought Cakez's posts came from scum.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:43 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 824, Nahdia wrote:gonna go ahead and plug that i actually think manatee was a decent lynch, for the post i highlighted (, reasons in ). if this flips town should seriously look at how that wagon got derailed.
@Puppy

Why is this towny? This is way more awkward than towny so explain from your POV please.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 935, Titus wrote:
In post 929, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 927, Umlaut wrote:Now here, I really find it unlikely that scum would have bused (unless it was Manatee, but I think that's unlikely too for the reasons I already said).
i think after titus joined the wagon and gave it the official stamp of "let's do this," then it becomes reasonable to suspect a bus. so imo Norwegian, Fen, and Nahdia are all still worth thinking about
Not Nahdia. She could have lurked out the deadline IMO.
@Titus

From a scum!Nahdia POV, if they know you are confirmed town and that you have some experience playing with them, do you think it would have been more scummy for them to not try and consolidate the wagons D1 and "lurk" out and thus they decided to bus drew knowing this?
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #62) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 565, Black Ranger wrote:Just in case I fuck up and blank vote to consolidate later today:

because nahdia's bracket reads are popular this game apparently. i'm of no relation.

{Fwog, Osuka, Norwegian}
{Manatee, Puppy, Cakez}
{Fenraiser, Nahdia, bob}
{Umlaut, Drew}
{Wake}

town townlean scumlean scum waketier

Will compromise anyone outside of the townie 6.

Dislike Drew, Umlaut and bob overusing the word ping. I started noticing it when I first "pinged" Drew that apparently everything pings drew. Then suddenly everything pings bob. Umlaut has been enjoying calling things reachy in one liners. It's just lazy and I don't see Drew's initial case on Umlaut (above post) as being real. Add to the fact that I felt like Umlaut was trying to launch us out of RVS by page two I'd like to mercy kill these two slots. I could probably come up with something more compelling but this is where I'm at without making a wall.
In post 772, Black Ranger wrote:I don't want this lynch but I would still do it, if the alternative is you, manatee or no lynch, what would do you, drew?
In post 773, Black Ranger wrote:And a wagon on you wasn't even plausible a few pages ago. A repeat of these voters appearing won't happen for Norwegian.
In post 776, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 740, Umlaut wrote:
In post 737, Black Ranger wrote:Where was this willingness to lynch drew when it mattered? Because some end of day show that you would
totally lynch Drew guys
doesn't mean shit to anyone.
Do you think Manatee is scum, or do you think my brilliant scumplay here is to actively draw attention to myself in order to dismantle a wagon on town at the end of the day?
No I quite literally believed you and Drew were scum. I'm still running the calculations.
This is very scummy progression. BR puts Drew/Umlaut in the same scummiest scumtier. Then BR says he doesn't want a Drew lynch but then he reiterates that he's thinking Umlaut/Drew are scum together. His vote being parked on Nahdia in a lesser scumtier when Drew was gaining traction and a Nahdia wagon was pretty non-existent makes me believe that BR was not actually feeling conviction to lynch the Umlaut/Drew D1.

VOTE: Black Ranger
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #63) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 1036, Wake1 wrote:I would be open to a Black Ranger lynch.
You can reread him now or vote him here and reread after.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #64) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

Votes aren't the only way to bus someone. BR's reads progression regarding Drew didn't match his EOD behavior interactions with Drew or any one else. Coupled with Umlaut's post early in the day, I think BR knew Drew would flip scum and knew Drew was probably gonna be the lynch so he simultaneously distanced himself from Drew by not voting and saying he doesn't want to lynch Drew and set up the idea of an Umlaut mislynch via association.

Gonna reread Umlaut too and see his thoughts better but BR is probably scum.

Umlaut consolidation attwmpt on Wake is towny.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #65) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

Is this what Umlaut was trying to say and I didnt understand uwu?
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #66) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

What do you mean by "vanitying" Nahdia?
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #67) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 772, Black Ranger wrote:I don't want this lynch but I would still do it, if the alternative is you, manatee or no lynch, what would do you, drew?
You also included Manatee in the "alternative" between all the posibilities and you directly referred to Drew who was the leading wagon on the VC. Could I get some insight at why you asked Drew this?

(Aside: Also Umlaut that hurt. UwU my heart is broken and I will continue to UwU out of spite)
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #68) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 1053, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 1052, Fenraiser wrote:
You also included Manatee in the "alternative" between all the posibilities and you directly referred to Drew who was the leading wagon on the VC. Could I get some insight at why you asked Drew this?

(Aside: Also Umlaut that hurt. UwU my heart is broken and I will continue to UwU out of spite)
Yes how about you look at the Drew post in instead of viewing my ISO looking for something you can nip at you vampire.
I stand corrected.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:16 am

Post by Fenraiser »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Nahdia
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (isolation #70) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:24 am

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 1094, Wake1 wrote:I'm busy, and I'll contribute at my own pace. If you don't like that I don't really care.

If you don't like my activity level and want to mislynch me for it I don't care; you won't make me post more by complaining about it.
We know you're busy but obviously we want to see more of you so we don't mislynch you if are town. For all we know you could be lurking scum. If we can't tell the difference between lurking scum and lurking town, and we feel we can't get a solid read on you, that's just the game too bad tbh.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #71) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Fenraiser »

@BR
My scumread on you came from going through your ISO and mixing Drew and Manatee up in regards to "this lynch" which conflicted with your earlier reads list and you brainstorming a Drew/Umlaut team. In my eyes, Drew was never the endgame for you, thus you were scum. The interaction where you asked Drew about the lynch options felt a bit SvS to me (even after considering my initial take) so I'm wary. You explaining the context of your posts kind of killed my strong scumread of you. Your posts about Nahdia reminded me about my earlier push on them during D1 that I dropped due to Umlaut's take that I agreed with (that Nahdia was trying to find a way to get in the game) and I wanted more pressure on her today. Kinda also liked her responses too though.

Currently rereading the game because I'm not really getting anywhere atm.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 1176, LuckyLuciano wrote:
Lucky

Titus

Black Ranger

fwogcarf

ManateeDude

NorwegianboyEE

Wake88

Uml
aut

Fenraiser

Nah
dia

Sir
Cakez

Upgrading Ranger back to the top of the non-conftown pile. I reread his ISO and saw what he did that make me townread him when I replaced out. It's a universal towntell that I've only used 3 times so far but it's been accurate every time. Downgrading Fenraiser a bit. I don't like his positioning EOD D1. I'm also not a fan of these two posts when put next to each other.

Spoiler:
In post 895, Fenraiser wrote:I'm clearing BR and Umlaut because Drew's push on them felt the same, like they were two sides of the same coin, parallels. I hope to god Norwee isn't scum because then we would be fucked. But I think he's spewed town atm.
In post 1035, Fenraiser wrote:This is very scummy progression. BR puts Drew/Umlaut in the same scummiest scumtier. Then BR says he doesn't want a Drew lynch but then he reiterates that he's thinking Umlaut/Drew are scum together. His vote being parked on Nahdia in a lesser scumtier when Drew was gaining traction and a Nahdia wagon was pretty non-existent makes me believe that BR was not actually feeling conviction to lynch the Umlaut/Drew D1.

VOTE: Black Ranger

This is especially suspect because every post Fenraiser quotes as being scummy progression comes before Fenraiser ruled Ranger out as possible mafia.
If I find something I might have missed when rereading and going back to ISO a person that seems scummy to me, how does that make it suspect when I point it out? Yes, I made my stances early on in the day and people are uneasy about how I cleared BR/Umlaut, but things have changed and I'll have to reflect that in later posts.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #73) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:49 am

Post by Fenraiser »

UNVOTE:
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (isolation #74) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 1156, LuckyLuciano wrote:How does everyone feel about Drew's progression on Umlaut?
I feel that Drew's logical inconsistency that Osuka pointed out regarding Umlaut, and Drew misinterpreting my post () in his post to make a case on Umlaut seems opportunistic in a way that I don't see a Drew/Umlaut scumteam doing to each other. If Umlaut is town, the Drew reads progression comes from scum trying hard to fake content and reads and failing. If Umlaut is scum, the Drew reads progression could only come from a shitty distancing attempt that is so bad and poorly executed that I don't see them as a team.

I guess this would come down to if Drew purposely misinterpreted my intentionally or not.
- Anonymous Person
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2111 (isolation #75) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

I townread all the scum fml