Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #62 (isolation #0) » Sun May 31, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Titus »

Dear Town,

Conftown early. I'll stick it out. Being conftown is one of the most exhausting things for me to play. That's because I have to adapt to being aware scum are fucking with me.

I will not engage in RVS and I will use my vote sparingly. This is in direct contrast to my usual towngame because I don't want to put my thumb on the scale when my reads are the weakest.

So please bear with me. My goal is to get the best out of every one of you who is town. Unlike T v A, I don't have masons to work with or protect. I also suppose my time is limited.

My goal here is to stop T v Ts and create the best environment to have you guys carry us across the finish line.

I am open to constructive feedback if I am somehow failing in the goals I set out here.

Go town!

Sincerely,

The Moonlogic Queen
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #63 (isolation #1) » Sun May 31, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Titus »

Fwogcarf and Drew-Sta, can you guys link me to either your average and best town games? Please specify whether they are typical games and best town games. I am generally familiar with the personality types of everyone else here. It would help me determine your strengths and weaknesses to work with you better. I am picking you guys not for alignment reasons but for strategic ones. Please don't feel picked on.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #64 (isolation #2) » Sun May 31, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Titus »

Manatee, you too. I didn't realize you subbed in.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Sun May 31, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Titus »

I want to see what happens with Osaka and Black Ranger wagons. Please do not take this as a comment on either alignment. It could be T v T, T v S or T v T. I just think the wagons starting is healthy for town. At least it will break out of RVS, which I view as a plus.

So if you're stuck because it's early, focus on those two and put even an unsupported gut read into the thread. Just indicate the strength of your comments/feelings.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Sun May 31, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Titus »

Perfect. Thank you. My goal is to get to know you. Extreme confidence is not required. This should help me get to know how to get the best from you. :)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #96 (isolation #5) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 89, bob3141 wrote:titus whats your role like, its not to borring i hope. As the last time somene got mod confirmed they found it quite borring. And they coped out and largely just coasted until they got repped during the night. Although im sure with your role confirming your alignment we will get good source of active reads as to inform us who could be scum.
I played as mod confirmed town. See Titus v Alisae, Large Theme (T v A for short).

Being confirmed town is far from boring but it is exhausting. Really fucking exhausting.

Right now, I am not going to push my reads. I would say Black Ranger versus Osaka got what I needed btw. Carry on with the came.

Pedit: I am aware pocketing is a thing. That's why I am not leading with my reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #105 (isolation #6) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Titus »

Bob, when did you get so angry and snooty?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #129 (isolation #7) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Titus »

Osaka/Bob, my eyes are glazing over. Can you guys stop talking to each other?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #152 (isolation #8) » Sun May 31, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Titus »

Drew, I am not looking to meta you to determine alignment. I think using meta for alignment is trash too. I am looking to see your strengths and weaknesses as a player, not your alignment. I am going to be dead before I solve this game. My goal is to leave town in a position to solve it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #159 (isolation #9) » Sun May 31, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Drew, glad to know I have your permission. What would you do if I made a meta case against you? Call me out for being scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #206 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Titus »

Happy Birthday Wake. Thanks for the compliment. Conftown Titus is the nicest of my mafia personalities.

I also have thoughts on the major wagon but I am keeping them quiet.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #227 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 226, Umlaut wrote:Only half here today, dealing with RL medical things
If you want to take the whole day, do so. If it's a serious enough distraction from being your best, but you still want to play, I can give you a day 1 lynch pass. This would be true regardless of your alignment. I have been there struggling with mental, physical, and financial health during mafia games. Playing, albeit terribly, helped me get through it. This is my conftown policy unless I get too many requests like that.

Take care of yourself.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #229 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 201, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Saudade, "the brilliant player" tragically struck ill after drinking a poisoned chalice of grape juice i specially prepared for him.
Long live the new king.
Is it wrong that I kinda like you already?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #230 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 228, bob3141 wrote:
In post 215, osuka wrote:
In post 214, Fenraiser wrote:I'd say you're going bananas in most cases but echos are normal on mountains.
Do you really think it’s a coincidence that most of bobs stances and thoughts are copied nearly verbatim from someone else
to be honest what you say here is just stupid.

And follows a pattern of simplistic stance that ive come to expect from you.

Thought it would of been clear that i sorted you as stupid town back when i switched my vote from you to fog
Bob, if you keep calling people stupid and are otherwise demeaning, I will advocate for your lynch. Even if you think people are stupid, calling them stupid does zero for town morale. There are better ways.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #249 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Titus »

@fwo Don't worry about proving yourself. Go forth with confidence. Act as if there's no wagon on you. You can do this. Tell me your current theory.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #270 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 269, SirCakez wrote:Why are you so desperate to defend BR, hmm?
This sounds fake.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #304 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 286, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't think a Nahdia wagon would be bad, but i'd like to settle some scores first.
What scores? Why does this prevent you from voting Nahdia?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #308 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 306, SirCakez wrote:
In post 304, Titus wrote:
In post 286, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't think a Nahdia wagon would be bad, but i'd like to settle some scores first.
What scores? Why does this prevent you from voting Nahdia?
why do you think Nahdia scum here Titus? Want to hear your opinion cuz I can't figure her out.
I didn't claim an opinion on Nahdia. I am not going to claim opinions on anyone until closer to EoD. I may encourage or discourage a wagon for information. I would like EE to answer my question without answering what I am looking for.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #352 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 351, Wake1 wrote:What's the argument for lynching fwogcarf in a nutshell?
Their scumread on Nahdia isn't legit. That's the case anyway. I'm not saying whether or not I agree with it yet.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #361 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 360, osuka wrote:
In post 352, Titus wrote:
In post 351, Wake1 wrote:What's the argument for lynching fwogcarf in a nutshell?
Their scumread on Nahdia isn't legit. That's the case anyway. I'm not saying whether or not I agree with it yet.
can you back this up?
Yes, I could but it's already discussed in some of the posts you quoted.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #365 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 363, osuka wrote:i do vaguely remember that being discussed but i dont think it came from you initially. Do you have a post number (or page) just to spare me some time here?
321 for starters. I am not redoing through the thread. Someone asked my opinion. I answered. I regret it already.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #393 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 378, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 377, Umlaut wrote:You can demonstrate how good you find it by voting for Norwegian.
Horrible wagon
Can I get a read list from you, excluding yourself and me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #400 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Titus »

Let's lynch between bob, cakes and Drew.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #402 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Because I feel that's where we'll be most likely to hit scum without being an absolute dictator. The thread needs to consolidate on wagons.

Please move your vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #404 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 403, CantHateAPuppy wrote:i don't want to argue, i just want to know what u're thinking

having the conf town declare what the right wagons are will not be useful to me tomorrow

having the conf town walk me through a 100% town thought process will
I feel those three wagons are most likely to hit scum. Most of the suspicions are T v T. BR, osaka, nahdia, and fro all feel town.

Bob v Cakez feels fake. Drew feels like an instigator. I doubt all of these are scum. The way people vote will set up associatives.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #418 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 412, osuka wrote:can we not start questioning irl stuff? I never lie about that and I expect other people to be truthful when it comes to out of game stuff and VLA
+1, Regardless of alignment if Wake continues to post this little he will be replaced
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #419 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 411, Umlaut wrote:Last I checked the leading wagon was still fwog. If you want to move people off of it, making some kind of case that he's town seems like a good idea.
Fwog is T v Ting Re:Nahdia. It's the same mistake I have made early in my mafia career, particularly when I felt pressured.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #422 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Titus »

Let's not get into a debate or discuss IRL further. If someone's cheating, I'll report it.

Let's get back to discussing Bob, Cakez, and Drew.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #424 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 423, osuka wrote:
In post 422, Titus wrote:Let's not get into a debate or discuss IRL further. If someone's cheating, I'll report it.

Let's get back to discussing Bob, Cakez, and Drew.
I’m not discussing irl, I’m asking what you mean by cheating
Lieing about irl, trust tells, etc. My point was to say I am watching, let's get back to mafia.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #430 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 427, osuka wrote:This might be the most hardcore lurking I’ve ever seen
That's a sign scum don't care. That's why I put three wagon choices up. I was planning to sit back but had to decide against it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #432 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 431, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 430, Titus wrote:
In post 427, osuka wrote:This might be the most hardcore lurking I’ve ever seen
That's a sign scum don't care. That's why I put three wagon choices up. I was planning to sit back but had to decide against it.
What do you mean?
If scum don't care because town are pushing themselves, scum have every incentive to fade into the background. Why would scum disrupt town when they are pushing themselves?

You can usually tell this by the wagon participation rate towards the end of a day. Ours is abysmal. Scum are likely lurking this out just on the fringes of our suspicions. I expect only one scum on the Fog wagon max, and it's likely Bob or SirCakez. Drew's got a good chance of flipping scum too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #435 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 433, ManateeDude wrote:implying that lack of activity is always scummy isnt helpful bc theres a multitude of things that could lead to that, all which could be completely out of game. Remember even though we're in isolation some people are under mass amounts of pressure even if they aren't working simply bc this is such a stressful time. Anyways thats my rant I think we should engage wake more instead of using low-activity as a crutch to scumread them
For any individual slot, I agree. There's lurking scum too though.

For instance, where have you been? This is active lurking? Who do you want dead? What do you think of my lynchpool?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #443 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Titus »

Puppy might just be scum too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #462 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 461, bob3141 wrote:Your read on ranger is really shallow and amounts to two-three lines.
Volume =/= Depth
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #477 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok Drew might be town here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #496 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 479, Umlaut wrote:Titus, can you please be a little more open with your reads? You're kind of an obvious night kill target, so while I'd like to keep you I'm not sure how long that will be possible. I appreciate your not wanting to tip your hand but it would be nice to see it while you're still alive.
I am the obvious doctor heal too but I'll make a wall later today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #544 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Titus »

Fenraiser - Null, forgettable. Just arrived. Ok with giving a little space. Ok to lynch.
osuka - Hands off obvtown
NorwegianboyEE - Strong lean town. Don't lynch today
ManateeDude - Totally absent. Would be willing to lynch.
Black Ranger - Strong town lean. Don't lynch today.
bob3141 - Null scum. Don't mind lynching.
Wake88 - Totally MIA. If he's town, he needs to step up or replace out.
fwogcarf - Strong town lean. Don't lynch.
Umlaut - Hands off obvtown
Titus - Obvious Townbeard lol
Drew-Sta - Was nullscum, posting improved
CantLynchAPuppy - Null scum, semi active but everytime I see his posts I want to lynch him
SirCakez - Null scum
Nahdia - Null town, don't want to lynch but would compromise here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #546 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 545, ManateeDude wrote:Titus whats the difference between me and wake that you're willing to lynch me and not them
Wake's seems IRL motivated.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #549 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 547, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 527, osuka wrote:
In post 482, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 477, Titus wrote:Ok Drew might be town here.
I wouldn't jump to a townread just yet but he gets a pass

I've lost to wall posting wolves before
pardon me a second, have you actually been reading the shit he's posted recently? that doesn't strike me as particularly towny
we have differing opinions
It's not just wallposting. He responded to my criticism intelligently, owned being an instigator, and detailed his town motivations imo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #570 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 563, Black Ranger wrote:Titus: how do you feel about Cakez through meta? Have they leveled up their scumgame lately? I recall that they lurk to avoid making the inevitable slip which they then immediately give up on the game over. I feel some presence from Cakez here.
I think meta is very very weak. If it means something to you, you can base it in your reads. This is an ok use of meta but in general I am not a fan. If it works for you, more power to you.

Thank you for compromising on Bob.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #571 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 569, bob3141 wrote:
In post 567, Black Ranger wrote:If only because we need improved votes, sure.

VOTE: bob

Bob needs to get off Manatee. Whoever is still on fwog should be put on notice.

Explain why you dont want mantee pressured. Have you looked at his posts
Why me = fry me

Plus we are far too late for pressure only
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #605 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Bob

We need a lynch. I am worried about the wagon participation rate but we can't hold out any longer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #637 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Manatee
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #638 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 635, osuka wrote:
In post 634, Umlaut wrote:I'm still willing to hear other options if there's time, though, because I don't think we learn much from this flip.
that's my concern. how do you feel about fwog?
Mitts off my town boy. If I am without doctor protection, please give my TRs one day.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #645 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 644, osuka wrote:like the whole american continent is probably not gonna be up for this deadline
I'll likely be up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #649 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 647, osuka wrote:anyways, really, leaving the lynch for single-digit hours before the deadline does make me very uncomfortable
Same, which is why I am further compromising.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #670 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 668, Umlaut wrote:Actually, has anyone really stated a townread on fwog besides Titus, or given a case for his being town? It's kind of weird that no one is really defending him and yet he's been so hard to wagon.
Fwog has been as easy to wagon as anyone and just stalled with no significant counter. No one had a reason for SRing them either. This day stalled as a whole.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #686 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 685, Black Ranger wrote:VOTE: Nahdia

This is the vote for the day.
Nahdia has no other votes and deadline is Asap. Manatee is the lynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #691 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 690, fwogcarf wrote:VOTE: SirCakez

last post of the day, won't be around for EoD
Dude, can you help us? Really
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #692 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Titus »

I am ok with a Black Ranger vig shot now btw.

Manatee is at l minus 3 and is the biggest wagon we have had all day
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #697 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 693, Drew-Sta wrote:I'm disagreeing with the read on Manatee but agree that a consensus vote needs to occur.

Given people aren't going to vote in line with what I've suggested, Titus - can you confirm why Manatee? A poor mislynch doesn't give us worthwhile wagon analysis.
Because Bob Cakez nor Drew took off. A lurker lynch is the best I could get.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #700 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 696, osuka wrote:
In post 693, Drew-Sta wrote:I'm disagreeing with the read on Manatee but agree that a consensus vote needs to occur.

Given people aren't going to vote in line with what I've suggested, Titus - can you confirm why Manatee? A poor mislynch doesn't give us worthwhile wagon analysis.
There’s a good chance I’ll die tonight so if I do, remember this as a scumpost

Without thinking much about it, there is at least one scum in { drew, umlaut, puppy }
In that group, my money's on puppy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #703 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 702, osuka wrote:
In post 699, Black Ranger wrote:Umlaut is town on bob scumflip.
Do you really bet on bob scum with that doc claim?
Doc claim can be faked.

*Titus dies*

Bob: I was roleblocked.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #707 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 704, osuka wrote:
In post 703, Titus wrote:
In post 702, osuka wrote:
In post 699, Black Ranger wrote:Umlaut is town on bob scumflip.
Do you really bet on bob scum with that doc claim?
Doc claim can be faked.

*Titus dies*

Bob: I was roleblocked.
I may or may not be inclined to believe his claim, for any reason or for no reason in particular
It's not lynchable today, but not cleared if I die. That's the point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #742 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Drew

Soon I must go to bed, but I plan on being up before the deadline.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #753 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Titus »

Is it weird that a mini life goal I have is to host a big party for mafiascummers again?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #807 (isolation #56) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:36 am

Post by Titus »

We need four votes in a few hours. This is not looking good. I have faith though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #809 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 808, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 807, Titus wrote:We need four votes in a few hours. This is not looking good. I have faith though.
Oh, you’re right.
VOTE: Drew-sta
This has the most votes right?
Yes. Now we need 3.

If BR and Fen vote, we need one more person awake.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #811 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:48 am

Post by Titus »

So BR and Bob

Ty Fen
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #819 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Titus »

We need one more vote on Drew.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #822 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Titus »

Nahdia, can you just vote?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #825 (isolation #61) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 824, Nahdia wrote:gonna go ahead and plug that i actually think manatee was a decent lynch, for the post i highlighted (, reasons in ). if this flips town should seriously look at how that wagon got derailed.
+1
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #837 (isolation #62) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:10 am

Post by Titus »

Hey I am VLA. Doing work stuff. I should be back soon.

@Wake, how do you feel about BR not getting on the Drew wagon at EoD?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #843 (isolation #63) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 842, fwogcarf wrote:I'm gonna guess Bob was the maf kill, but why does vig shoot osuka?
It could be an SK or second scumteam. I am thinking SK atm. If I am wrong, the vig should come forward so we can leash it given it shot consensus town with its hero shot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #846 (isolation #64) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: BR

Umlaut makes an excellent point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #870 (isolation #65) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 866, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Really not a big fan of the Manatee wagon yesterday.
Spoiler:
In post 705, gobbledygook wrote: ManateeDude (6) -
bob3141
, Umlaut,
Titus
, Nahdia, SirCakez, osuka [L-2]
In post 827, gobbledygook wrote:Drew-Sta (8) - osuka, ManateeDude, Umlaut,
Titus
, NorwegianboyEE, Fenraiser,
bob3141
, Nahdia [L-0]
For reference.
I think Manatee is a scum PR. Otherwise, why wouldn't people get on to end the day with a Manatee lynch?

Manatee and BR are where I want to look.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #871 (isolation #66) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:39 am

Post by Titus »

Umlaut is obvtown. Next comedy channel please. The jokes on this one are bad.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #874 (isolation #67) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Titus »

I am really only interested in umlaut if manatee flips scum first. I don't see scum derailing a town wagon to vote up a scumbuddy. If Umlaut is a serial killer, make him scum's problem by obvtowning him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #904 (isolation #68) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 901, SirCakez wrote:
In post 889, Nahdia wrote:
In post 877, Fenraiser wrote:I think Manatee is probably town.
In post 879, SirCakez wrote:I agree Manatee is probably town here
why
He was CW to Drew
Him being the counterwagon to scum is not enough alone. Look at context.

It was an EoD wagon and folks refused to vote Manatee. There's two likely possibilities.

One, town refused to vote town.

Two, scum decided a town wagon wouldn't take and bussed their weaker partner.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #905 (isolation #69) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 884, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 874, Titus wrote:If Umlaut is a serial killer, make him scum's problem by obvtowning him.
What? In my experience serial killers are usually bulletproof. Why should we not try to lynch him? SK is just as likely to kill a bunch of townies as opposed to making a mafia shot. And if you notice we lost 2 PR's yesterday. Why on earth would we willingly try to obvtown a serial killer?
If we thought he was the SK, yes. I have no reason to think that. By calling the SK obvtown, scum shoot at the SK. Even if the SK is bulletproof, that's one less bullet that hits town. Also scum will let us know who the SK is if they hit it. There's no reason to hunt an SK. We just scumhunt and consider it a lucky break if we hit the SK.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #908 (isolation #70) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Titus »

I kinda wanna to manatee, fenraiser, or black ranger today. I'd compromise on Puppy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #934 (isolation #71) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 932, SirCakez wrote:In post 904, Titus wrote:
In post 901, SirCakez wrote:
In post 889, Nahdia wrote:
In post 877, Fenraiser wrote:
I think Manatee is probably town.

In post 879, SirCakez wrote:
I agree Manatee is probably town here
why

He was CW to Drew

Him being the counterwagon to scum is not enough alone. Look at context.

It was an EoD wagon and folks refused to vote Manatee. There's two likely possibilities.

One, town refused to vote town.

Two, scum decided a town wagon wouldn't take and bussed their weaker partner.

Lil confused
Which of these do you think?
I think it's the second. It was Manatee scum PR or Drew weaker PR. It could be the first. I lack evidence of anything but saying scum likely preferred Drew over Manatee. If the back half was town, Manatee is more likely than not town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #935 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 929, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 927, Umlaut wrote:Now here, I really find it unlikely that scum would have bused (unless it was Manatee, but I think that's unlikely too for the reasons I already said).
i think after titus joined the wagon and gave it the official stamp of "let's do this," then it becomes reasonable to suspect a bus. so imo Norwegian, Fen, and Nahdia are all still worth thinking about
Not Nahdia. She could have lurked out the deadline IMO.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #936 (isolation #73) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Titus »

I kinda think it's Fen Puppy Wake
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #937 (isolation #74) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Titus »

BR if I am wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #959 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Titus »

I like Cakez progression here. Norwegian is in a decent spot for bussing too given the EoD and how it played out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #985 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 979, Fenraiser wrote:
In post 808, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 807, Titus wrote:We need four votes in a few hours. This is not looking good. I have faith though.
Oh, you’re right.
VOTE: Drew-sta
This has the most votes right?
I kinda agree with Cakez, especially with the question thrown in tbh.
My other bussing suspect agrees. Likely rules out w v w.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1076 (isolation #77) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Fenraiser

@fwocraf Can I get a Tier list from you again?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1084 (isolation #78) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Titus »

Let's lynch in Fenraiser Wake Ranger and Manatee today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1086 (isolation #79) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Titus »

Tbh, it's gut.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1128 (isolation #80) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Titus »

Who is down for quicklynching? 3 days left and our largest wagon is at 2.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1147 (isolation #81) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Wake
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1149 (isolation #82) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Titus »

I feel like scum are deliberately not whining to avoid VCA and town are lurking hoping that I will carry them
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1205 (isolation #83) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Titus »

I hate the Cakez wagon. Can we get back onto Wake.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1207 (isolation #84) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:52 am

Post by Titus »

That being said, Cakey needs to claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1267 (isolation #85) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Fenraiser

I prefer this hands off kind of style when conftown. It usually leads to good results. I am still chiming in here when real life allows it. It lead to a scum lynch yesterday in my pool. My pool is a bit blurrier today but I know more who I don't care to lynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1272 (isolation #86) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Titus »

Lucky, picking a fight with how I play isn't helpful. If it lynched scum, what's the problem? If you want to corral people and lead, by all means go ahead. I'm listening and suggesting a Fen or Wake lynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1301 (isolation #87) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1295, LuckyLuciano wrote:Cakez is a horrible wagon. We just haven't been told why. Just jump onto Fen and let Titus play the game solo like she wants to.
Where is the LL from the newbie queue? This LL is much more brash.

We have conflicting wagons. I have no problem with people pursuing a different wagon. The conflicting wagons give us data to go off of tmo.

Just because I feel Fen is scum, doesn't mean others agree. We wagoned Manatee yesterday, and I got on to avoid a no lynch. The group then decided to come back to my lynch pool. I can and will be a team player. What the group decides is what the lynch will be. People independently suspect Fen.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1322 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1321, LuckyLuciano wrote:Also, if we're pausing the deadline it should be put back at 24 hours. If it resumes with < 3 hours without warning, that's just bad.
Request deadline extension of 48 hours for subs please
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1323 (isolation #89) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1322, Titus wrote:
In post 1321, LuckyLuciano wrote:Also, if we're pausing the deadline it should be put back at 24 hours. If it resumes with < 3 hours without warning, that's just bad.
Request deadline extension of 48 hours for subs please
@Mod: Please do the bolded above.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1337 (isolation #90) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:24 am

Post by Titus »

Mental health VLA for 48 hours
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1417 (isolation #91) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Titus »

I think Black Ranger checked Umlaut night 1. It makes his stretched, awkward tunnel make sense. It's also part of what people found scummy IMO.

I don't like LL or DEB's interaction at the EoD. We had time to wait for a claim and we should have.

I think the rolecop was designed to get a guilty on the serial killer and the gunsmith was designed to get a guilty on mafia.

It wouldn't surprise me if scum had a doctor as well. A nurse implies doctor exists in the setup and a doctor would get an innocent to the gunsmith. Of course, that could be tinfoiling and protecting the doctor. Who knows?

I think we should still look into A50 more. I'm not really convinced by his posting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1472 (isolation #92) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1450, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1449, LuckyLuciano wrote:Everyone has known for a while that there is an SK. This argument isn't unique to me.
The possibility of a bad vig didn’t occur to you?
2 nightkills per night. That eliminates Vig. We could have multiball here, but both kills are evil.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1473 (isolation #93) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1471, LuckyLuciano wrote:I'm concerned about what gives us the best chance of winning. I think mafia is easier to hit than SK, by nature of how SK can look town by genuinely hunting mafia. If we mislynch today and both NKs go through on separate townies, we're down to 2v2v1. I'm considering going for a full-solve today, but I'm waiting for more information first.
Wait, when did you suspect multiball?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1474 (isolation #94) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Titus »

Nevermind.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1478 (isolation #95) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Titus »

I want to lynch Cakez or EE.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1482 (isolation #96) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1480, LuckyLuciano wrote:@Titus, are you more comfortable with the Wake/A50 slot being strongly town now?
No. That would be my third choice.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1492 (isolation #97) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1484, LuckyLuciano wrote:
In post 1482, Titus wrote:
In post 1480, LuckyLuciano wrote:@Titus, are you more comfortable with the Wake/A50 slot being strongly town now?
No. That would be my third choice.
If we go for a full solve today, I imagine you die tonight based on my speculations of the setup. That being said, how do you feel about going for a full solve today?
I am doing the best I can with the information and mental faculties I have. I am sorry.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1554 (isolation #98) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1529, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1528, LuckyLuciano wrote:This seems to imply to me that you would have a role.
As do every player in this game i hope.
Not me. Your posts are making me laugh. Regardless of alignment, keep it up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1555 (isolation #99) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1553, LuckyLuciano wrote:Yeah, I'll reread it in a bit. I'm not in the best headspace for diving deep into reevaluating the game right now. Not having a doc at all would explain a certain sequence of events that led me to believe Wake was doc by PoE.
Why the heck are you doc searching? Why would you hammer without a claim?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1556 (isolation #100) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1552, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1549, LuckyLuciano wrote:More specifically, I was operating under the assumption that Wake was doc.
Could you please reread my catch up? I said that I do NOT believe there is a Doctor in this setup, because we did have a JK flip (it's unusual to have both JK & Doc on the same side). I also called the Nurse flip a "named Townie" that was meant to give the Scum Nea a false alarm of a PR (baiting Scum NK unto a powerless slot)
I actually think the doctor could be a scum role designed to bypass the gunsmith. I'd include a compulsive disloyal doctor in a setup like this. That's probably moonlogic though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1557 (isolation #101) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Titus »

I kinda don't want to lynch A50 or EE or LL or Cakez because they care about the game atm. I know town might be demoralized here due to the shitty lack of cross kills and moderation but I find it hard to go after my SRs nonetheless.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1564 (isolation #102) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1562, Almost50 wrote:Oh, and I guess Manatee works too
I'd do Manatee. I did reconsider Fwog and he just screams obvtown with his posting imo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1565 (isolation #103) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1563, LuckyLuciano wrote:I wasn't doc searching. It seemed obvious when nobody CC'd Bob D1 that the doc was an absent player, i.e. Wake.
I would not CC the doctor claim in that instance.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1568 (isolation #104) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: ManateeDude
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1572 (isolation #105) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Titus »

Cakey, how long will this trip last? Is it too long for a VLA?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1587 (isolation #106) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by Titus »

A50, that's the problem here. Scum have just been shooting the active townies. No one has counterwagon all game so my VCA is useless.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1589 (isolation #107) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Titus »

It's as good a theory as any. I would try to take charge but my mental health prohibits me from doing that. I play for fun but I am afraid world crushing Titus is gone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1605 (isolation #108) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Titus »

I pmed him. We need so many subs and prods. This game feels abandoned. It feels like no one wanted to play with conftown Titus again. :(
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1608 (isolation #109) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by Titus »

LL, we appreciate the effort. Avoiding that word will be hard on all of us, which is probably why only mods are required to avoid it at first. It gives players time to adapt. I'll likely mess up a few times too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1609 (isolation #110) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1607, LuckyLuciano wrote:EBWOP (Apologies, I'm still trying to break the habit): I'd rather vote between slots that can be either SK or Mafia. That rules out Fwog today (SK Only), and make me hesitant on Manatee (D1 wagon dynamics make me think he's likely not mafia). I'm most willing to vote between {A50, Cakez, DEB}.
Where does EE fall?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1612 (isolation #111) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1611, SirCakez wrote:DEB wagon Norwe wagon Manatee wagon idc anymore
This is the general sentiment. The game feels like I make a decision and y'all do it. I am not the best type of scumhunter for that. I read people based on conflict.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1657 (isolation #112) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:26 am

Post by Titus »

Vla until the 10th
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1663 (isolation #113) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Titus »

Based on a cursory view of the wagons, I like an EE lynch.

Please don't just sheep me because lylo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1670 (isolation #114) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1660, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1656, LuckyLuciano wrote:We're in 3v1v1.
Alright so we are in lylo
We could be in 3 v 2 as well. Either way, lylo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1742 (isolation #115) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Titus »

A50, I really think EE is scum here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1743 (isolation #116) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:56 am

Post by Titus »

We should not act hastily. EE snd I are still on VLA.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1759 (isolation #117) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1756, JacksonVirgo wrote:No elimination is dumb
Quoted for truth.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1764 (isolation #118) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Titus »

Alright. One more day and then I'll get into the swing of things. Just finished moving, minus getting my PC setup.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1853 (isolation #119) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:02 am

Post by Titus »

Please no hammer. In fact unvote please A50. I agree JV looks like caught scum. There's some things I want to do before EoD.

1) Rule out double bus

2) Talk to everyone about EE

3) Listen to A50 on his EE read

I struggle to believe 7-8 town voted on Drew in a row so there's that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1859 (isolation #120) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1855, Almost50 wrote:Now, do you really think that was Nor distancing from a partner rather than actually SRing the slot and not liking their play?
I do. I'd have to pull up the VCs at the time but "pushing" a partner while voting elsewhere is an excellent distancing tactic.

If I die, promise me you'll look at EE with fresh eyes. I'll do the same if you die.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1861 (isolation #121) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1855, Almost50 wrote:Both Drew and Umlaut are both voting based on me stating i'd like to vote a scumread and end the day. I myself would never vote someone for that.
This post right here (misattributed to you and not EE) is pretty awkward in a scummy way. It sounds like he knows Drew is scum here.

The tone I get it

*fake voice* I, being the reputable townie I am, would never vote someone for that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1863 (isolation #122) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1862, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1859, Titus wrote:If I die, promise me you'll look at EE with fresh eyes. I'll do the same if you die.
How about you take a look at LL.
I plan on it. I am still VLA though and hammer entered so I am doing what I can.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1866 (isolation #123) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1865, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1859, Titus wrote:If I die, promise me you'll look at EE with fresh eyes. I'll do the same if you die.
You're not dying. I promise you that. It's be the dumbest play ever for either of them to kill you now. From an ordinary player's PoV "A50 has to go now". From a more sophisticated player's PoV they should kill the "other townie" and go head-to-head with me, making you the judge, but I don't think LL is that sophisticated so I'll take the kill for you.
Humor me and promise me then. If I don't die, then your promise is just as worthless to you but it's reassuring to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1874 (isolation #124) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1868, Almost50 wrote:claimed VT (and proved it it with my crumb)
This is part of the reason I don't trust you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1875 (isolation #125) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1873, Almost50 wrote:Already over 52 is more like it. I was born on June 8th 1968. I tried setting up alts but I keep coming back to this one as my main. Like who would take me sriously as AP (Austin Powers) or Judge Joseph Dredd?
We get in more conflict when you alt. I don't know why.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1880 (isolation #126) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1878, LuckyLuciano wrote:I knew the alignment of the slot I was replacing into, and chose to replace into it.
You're cant lynch a puppy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1882 (isolation #127) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Titus »

I still want confirmation from him, not a vague implication. We can all think a slot is one alignment but it turns out to be another.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1916 (isolation #128) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Titus »

This argument is why the new rule about taking over your old slot exists. I am treating it as NAI.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1917 (isolation #129) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Titus »

On a moral level, I do find your actions respectful as well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1918 (isolation #130) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Titus »

I don't have a constructive opinion and won't until tomorrow. Sorry guys.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1919 (isolation #131) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Hopefully in night phase I can get enough data to reset.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1932 (isolation #132) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Titus »

I pmed him awhile ago. Crickets.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”