NY 177: Simple Complexity (GAME OVER: Scum Wins!)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 18, Aeronaut wrote:Farside, Reinoe, Alina, Mirhawk, T S O, notscience, Aegor, Shaddowez, tn, and Ooo OkaPoka, nice to be playing with you again! ~

Hi!

In post 24, reinoe wrote:Hey. I don't think I've played with anyone here before so this will be a weird experience for me.

I know where my vote is going. :P
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

/confirming that I'm here and such.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Do I vote the person I know is useless and will not help the game no mater his alignment or do I joke vote....???

VOTE: Peregrine

Yea I'll slap the person know for doing little first. After last large game a good wake up call might help.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:55 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 44, RoyalApe wrote:
In post 40, Elyse wrote:VOTE: RoyalApe
Why did you choose OkaPoka over Aeronaut or farside?

Do you think Aeronaut and farside want to lynch the person they're voting for?

If not, then what about OkaPoka's vote makes you think he actually wants to lynch reinoe?

It was the first vote of the day. If I'm poking somebody for being anxious, why would I vote for people that were after Oka?

Are you defending Oka? Do I need to be poking you instead? Hmmm?

The first vote came from oka.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 53, Alina wrote:Who's this "reinoe" guy people are voting? I looked in the playerlist and there's no such person. There's also no posts by this guy. I'm confused.

Anyways.

VOTE: Shaddowez

Told you this was coming. :twisted:

Also /dejavutime

@Farside
Why is Peregrine useless?

Links for later but all you need to know is Harry potter mafia and Kotor (large them Star Wars mafia) one he was scum and one he was town.
Both he lurked and did nothing much.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #109 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Flash wagon's work.

Vote: elyse
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #122 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 119, T S O wrote:I do, gameplay. But Wake then made a thread in GD with the idea which everyone razed to the ground.

I somewhat supported the idea, but I doubt he could have got it through review.

Give me the link I have a better the average knowledge of normal review.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #154 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

Yea renioe is town,I'm not moving my vote.
Peregrine just talked about himself thus far.

Alina: what's with the 20 questions here? Is it something you felt was needed after last game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #155 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oh and elyse see's entirely fixated on ape for one post, claims she's trying to get out of rvs but doesn't deviate onto other people feels off.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #211 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 198, Elyse wrote:Ugh the Q+ button isn't working on my phone.

@Alina
At first I was just using RoyalApe's vote to get us out of RVS (his random reason didn't make much sense), but I didn't like his subsequent reactions and avoidance of my questions. It's a serious vote for now but not a strong scumread in the slightest because he is new. I'll have to see how he plays and reacts more to determine if his scummy behavior is part of his play style or not.

@texcat
Yes, I only found RoyalApe's vote worth questioning. Do you see any other votes that need questioning? If so, why haven't you questioned them yourself?

@farside
Please tell me what I am missing in the thread by focusing on RoyalApe.

Your point is worthless. Many a people vote the first person. Ape's reaction reads as why the hell is this suspicious unless your defending the player he voted.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #212 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:05 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 210, Elyse wrote:@Josh
Look at my post and tell me which question that is an answer to.

Someone is making a big to do about an rvs vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #213 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 38, RoyalApe wrote:
In post 35, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: reinoe

no gambits for you

VOTE: Vote: OkaPoka, you couldn't even wait 5 minutes before you felt the urge to lynch somebody. EVIL.

It's called a joke vote.

Why elyse did you take this a serious?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #264 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 259, reinoe wrote:
In post 216, Elyse wrote:It's ok though because we're out of RVS! (Despite reinoe and co trying to keep us in it)

Now when you all realize that voting me for pressuring an RVS vote is stupid, we can get on with the game. If you seriously think scum would do this and try to ride it out to a lynch on RoyalApe, then lol ok.

lulz at the fakeness here.

VOTE: Elyse
[notscience, TSO, Elyse]

Going to disagree with you about not, I have no read on tso and how I feel about pysche is summed up into one simple word.....asshole. Unfortunetly not alignment indictive.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #279 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:16 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 265, Psyche wrote:well i like you farside

Why you being a jerk to renioe?

Tso: you joined this game. Was renioe already signed up? If the awnser is yes, please get off you high horse. If you disliked the dude that much don't play games with him.
If not, suck it up and scum hunt, whiny about possible anti-town behavior will do nothing for this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #423 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm half reading this game. Lots of little things and some I felt good about and others I wonder about.
I'm a bit loopy tired but I like pysche a bit more and tso.
I think I need to reread a few people like tree, oka, elyse and maybe renioe to make sure I'm not crazy.

Also question to either aero or renioe (since you two I remember from the last normal) does anything feel off about Alina to you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #636 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to catch up this game. Weekend is looking to be busy, but I will put this game as priority when I can read.
If by Monday I can't make it work I may have to replace out.

I'll do my best.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #638 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 463, OkaPoka wrote:Tree is being reinoe. Anyways tree is leaning scummy.to me. I would still like elsye and Josh to go at it.

Why is tree scummy? Why do you want elyse and josh to go at it?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #641 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 627, texcat wrote:
In post 601, notscience wrote:So yeah

he's town

moving on

I get that Gameplay's theory on a mountainous game makes it look like he is vanilla town. And I've never played with him before, but isn't it worth considering that he's scum who made this whole thing up to look like vanilla town?

Wtf?

All that has gone in and you want to play wifom.

Vote; texcat
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #642 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 470, texcat wrote:I have been reading along, but haven't understood half of what is going on. Tree made a couple of quickly disproven fake claims that I can't see the purpose for. And I can't see the motivation for it from either a scum or a town. Although I will say that it seemed to generate quite a bit of conversation.

The recent interactions between Aero and Elyse have convinced me to
VOTE: Aeronaut

I also wanted to point this out as lackluster reasoning with no involvement of why aero is scummy.

Tree/texcat scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #671 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:46 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 649, notscience wrote:
In post 641, farside22 wrote:

he's town

moving on

I get that Gameplay's theory on a mountainous game makes it look like he is vanilla town. And I've never played with him before, but isn't it worth considering that he's scum who made this whole thing up to look like vanilla town?

Wtf?

All that has gone in and you want to play wifom.

Vote; texcat

What the hell is this post

That's me slap happy tired.

But still don't like texcat's question.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #672 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 656, notscience wrote:I think Oka tbh

Farside's vote on texcat was really bad

Why is texcat a town read ?

In post 658, shaddowez wrote:Holy shitballs there's a lot of posting in this game - I thought the last large I was in was bad. 10 pages in a little over 24 hours is ridiculous!

Alina
- My biggest scumreads right now (in no particular order) are TSO, RoyalApe, gameplay, and Aeronaut. I'd say that given the number of posts in the game, the three of them are providing the least amount of content in theirs, and don't seem to be doing anything to garner informatoin that could be helping town.

I'm having flashbacks to the Alinskies argument with a lot of the back-and-forths on here, thinking that most of them are town on town.

I didn't like tree's double fakeclaim, but didn't think that was specifically scummy. The fact that he could be using it as a godfather gambit makes me want to reread his ISO and look closer at thim though.

Farside
- in 4 posts you went from asking why tree was scummy to suggesting a tree/texcat team. What made you think tree was scummy all of a sudden?

Texcat mentions a lot about tree in the post I quoted but vote for aero for an unknown reason.
I typically see that from newbscum. Where you mention a player you don't like but vote the other and the person you have more issue with is your scum buddy.

In post 662, tn5421 wrote:
In post 648, Titus wrote:
In post 646, Mirhawk wrote:This is your fault titus.

ZOMG! Superscum here. Blaming me for things when I wasn't here.

[/melodrama]

Since when does titus making sense = scum? (@titus, not mirhawk)

Titus is joking in the post you quoted. What is the point of this question?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #680 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 677, texcat wrote:
In post 672, farside22 wrote:
Texcat mentions a lot about tree in the post I quoted but vote for aero for an unknown reason.
I typically see that from newbscum. Where you mention a player you don't like but vote the other and the person you have more issue with is your scum buddy.

I mentioned Tree because I had just finished reading 10 pages about Tree. I stated how I felt about the big wagon of the day, that I didn't understand or like the double claim, but didn't see it as particularly scummy. I then voted Aero, who I do find scummy, based on his interactions with Elyse, as I thought I had clearly stated.

Your voting based on some crap rule about mentioning one player and voting another is just that, crap.

I'm voting you because (1) I don't know what you find scummy and (2) asking a wifom question about a player you didn't state a scum read on but imply possible scum motive.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #681 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 679, notscience wrote:
In post 672, farside22 wrote:Why is texcat a town read ?

He's not a townread

But the vote on him just felt really strange

It was reachy as fuck

Well my problem is I'm not a follower and unless someone makes a really good case I go off into my own scum tells.

If you want fluid thoughts on out my perception of certain people here is my thoughts in full

Majiffy reads town, this seems pretty typical of his attitude and I disagree with his reason why tree is scum (which is normally I how feel about jiffy's point from previous games)
Tree: my biggest issue with tree was the question Renoie has asked him repeatedly. The phrasing tree used is slighted towards a scum read on Renoie but explains jack shit and I disagree with the statement.
Elyse: tunneling town
Pere: unfortunately town. His play reminds me of event mafia
Not science: town
Alina: null- moments of town but I still feel something is off and I can't put my finger on it
Aero: town he lurks as scum more with bad logic
Renoie: town (this should not be disputed)
Texcat: scum see his post about nothing special and voting a player for no reason.
Pyche/tso - didn't like, then like, now meh. Lean more town on pysche then tso.
Anyone not mention is unremarkable
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #695 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:20 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 690, OkaPoka wrote:are you saying I am unremarkable farsiide?

Sorry I actually forgot about you in my speel.
I initail thought you were scummy and then as you posted more I started head slapping myself, laughed put you as VI and carried on my marry way shaking my head at people thinking you are scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #696 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:22 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 693, Majiffy wrote:
In post 681, farside22 wrote:
Majiffy reads town, this seems pretty typical of his attitude and I disagree with his reason why tree is scum (which is normally I how feel about jiffy's point from previous games)

Reason
s
. There are multiple.

And since the reason you offer for tex scum necessitates treescum, I'm still waiting for you to move your vote to the viable wagon.

But the fact that you ignored my earlier post about this already has been noted.

In post 684, texcat wrote:I think whiffling, as Majiffy calls it

Woah woah woah I would never use such an aesthetically ugly word. You take that back, mister!

Sorry for the double post.

I noted most of your issue with Tree is his fake claim gambit's he did. If there was more I missed it.
Was there more?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #699 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 698, Majiffy wrote:
In post 696, farside22 wrote:
I noted most of your issue with Tree is his fake claim gambit's he did. If there was more I missed it.
Was there more?

His fake claim gambit was just the reason for the initial pressure vote.

My issues include;
His omgussy reaction
Several scummy players chainsawing for him
His avoidance of the arguments revolving around him and making no attempt of his own to defend himself
General under-the-radar play since a wagon on him has formed

Who chainsaw defended him?
What's your thought on tex?
I agree with your last 2 but has he been around to post?

Give me a sec.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #700 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:43 am

Post by farside22 »

As far as I see jiff he has not posted online since Thursday.
Curious to know if tree has played mafia before this site or is an alt.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #701 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:46 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 697, OkaPoka wrote:I sad

Sorry.
I'm a bit harsh when people think that gameplay was super secrete info.
The mod really should not have given info to one player and not everyone.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #708 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: note v/la
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #786 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 716, tn5421 wrote:
In post 710, Majiffy wrote:
In post 703, tn5421 wrote:
Is nobody going to comment on how Titus was using The Light to keep up-to-date on the game without being required to participate or having players meta her during and/or slightly after RVS?

I have no idea what the fuck
any
of this is. Or what Titus' whole "I am the light" post was about. I imagine that probably goes for everyone else who is ignoring it.

So why don't you go ahead and explain since you seem to grok it enough to have a problem with it?

Titus wanted to observe us to
gain reads without being required to give any information out in return
. In essence, getting something for nothing.

Titus has a fair idea of where we all stand on the current issues and yet we know NOTHING of Titus's reads on us.

If you can't see the problem with this then we might have a bigger problem on our hands.

This makes no sense. If Titus as that evil he would just keep the alt.

In post 718, Majiffy wrote:
In post 715, notscience wrote:I didn't like the vote from farside on tex nor did I like the readslist she gave shortly after.

Oka I just feel ike is playing peanut gallery but at the same time just kinda flitting around not really doing anything

I'm not keen on the vote on tex but probably for different reasons.

Which reminds me.
Farside why do you continue to ignore addressing my statement regarding tex/tree?

Oka is most definitely doing that.

In post 716, tn5421 wrote:Titus wanted to observe us to

Titus has a fair idea of where we all stand on the current issues and yet we know NOTHING of Titus's reads on us.

If you can't see the problem with this then we might have a bigger problem on our hands.

I don't have an issue with Titus trying out a new playstyle.

There's nothing inherently scummy about playing your cards close to your chest.

I didn't ignore you, I responded in fact. Why did you miss my post. :cry:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #790 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 700, farside22 wrote:As far as I see jiff he has not posted online since Thursday.

This was in regard to you second part issue with tree.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #793 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 706, Majiffy wrote:
In post 699, farside22 wrote:Who chainsaw defended him?
What's your thought on tex?
I agree with your last 2 but has he been around to post?

Give me a sec.

Psyche and to a lesser extent Aero; have you not been reading?
I don't have a read on tex yet.

He's made posts. Not anything notable, but I noted that he posted.

Pysche disagree's with your points.
Also scum defending scum....this early.....really?what games you see scum defending that hard? No I don't count bel's game as defense that was attacking another player scum reading your scum buddy action.

Aero....I less recall the chainsaw. I read the thread but what I see is everyone needs to sheep you.
Those that don't are defending tree, scum or stupid in your opinion.

Do you think his reads are clearly his view? (In regards to tex) that gets defended but isn't a town read, so why it's a bad vote isn't explained to me yet.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #795 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 792, Majiffy wrote:
In post 789, Aegor wrote:
In post 785, Majiffy wrote:You know I cleaned my glasses, bumped up the brightness and contrast on my monitor, but I'm still not seeing any direct quotes here.

You should get your eyesight checked then.

Feel free to super size the quotes to large for me and my old man eyes.

In post 790, farside22 wrote:
In post 700, farside22 wrote:As far as I see jiff he has not posted online since Thursday.

This was in regard to you second part issue with tree.

That doesn't address anything whatsoever.

I'm saying that if you're calling tex scum for associatives that implicate tree, you should have no problem voting tree - the already viable wagon - since tree-town destroys your tex-scum position. You
need
treescum for your texscum point to hold any merit.

I said it was a scumtell in one post with a question mark.
No one agreed with my view.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #796 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

Why is oka scum not science?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #798 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 547, Majiffy wrote:Town

alina(pos scum iff multball)
T S O
Notscience
Gameplay
Okapoka
Elyse

Scum

AERONAUT
Tn5421
tree
Psyche

What im sitting on right now. I may be missing folk.

In post 694, Majiffy wrote:Upon review of the play, the call on the field has been reversed. I no longer townread Oka.

I don't really see anything that screams scum, either, though. Just a whole lot of nothing going on, which might very well be playstyle.

I'm curious what in oka's play changed your views from town to null?

But people agree that Tex is scum just didn't say anything about the team thing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #799 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also tying a player with a flip is really fucking shitty wifom logic.
You are tying a player with someone based on rainbow logic and fair farting dust
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #800 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

Without, not with.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #804 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 802, Majiffy wrote:
In post 799, farside22 wrote:Also tying a player with a flip is really fucking shitty wifom logic.

"Tex is scum because x interaction with player Y looks like scum calling their partner scummy while voting elsewhere.

vote: tex"

No players flipped.

:neutral:

You said you believe tree is scum with a pr.
I stated a meta newb behavoir I've seen.

How is that the same?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #807 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 804, farside22 wrote:
In post 802, Majiffy wrote:
In post 799, farside22 wrote:Also tying a player with a flip is really fucking shitty wifom logic.

"Tex is scum because x interaction with player Y looks like scum calling their partner scummy while voting elsewhere.

vote: tex"

No players flipped.

You said you believe tree is scum with a pr.
I stated a meta newb behavoir I've seen.

How is that the same?

I'm just going to repeate my question.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #808 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 803, Majiffy wrote:Welcome to the scumlist farside. I'm sure you'll feel at home with the rest of your moonlogicking compadres.

Please lynch me so no one listens to you for the rest of the game.
Please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #810 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 801, Majiffy wrote:
In post 798, farside22 wrote:

But people agree that Tex is scum just didn't say anything about the team thing.

Reading the ISO. Which I said.

It doesn't matter what other people say. There is a viable wagon on a person that must be scum based on your arguments for texscum. Ergo your vote is bad unless you vote the person that already has a wagon instead of trying to start a new one.

See clearly you did not read what I wrote.
No one said they agreed.
I'm scum reading tex.
You did not say you agreed with my reason, you just want me to vote tree.

Your just don't care unless tree gets a vote
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #811 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 809, Majiffy wrote:
In post 807, farside22 wrote:
I'm just going to repeate my question.

I never said they were the same so I'm just going to keep ignoring your moonlogic question.

In post 808, farside22 wrote:
In post 803, Majiffy wrote:Welcome to the scumlist farside. I'm sure you'll feel at home with the rest of your moonlogicking compadres.

Please lynch me so no one listens to you for the rest of the game.
Please.

Cant: Busy lynching strong PR scum.

Your not explaining your point then.
I put a thought process I've seen and again all you want is a vote for tree based on a behavoir that you don't say you agree with.

See when people don't agree then I think maybe I'm wrong with what I recall
I do lack some confidence with scum/ scum relations.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #854 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 812, Majiffy wrote:
In post 810, farside22 wrote:
In post 801, Majiffy wrote:
In post 798, farside22 wrote:

Reading the ISO. Which I said.

It doesn't matter what other people say. There is a viable wagon on a person that must be scum based on your arguments for texscum. Ergo your vote is bad unless you vote the person that already has a wagon instead of trying to start a new one.

See clearly you did not read what I wrote.
No one said they agreed.
I'm scum reading tex.
You did not say you agreed with my reason, you just want me to vote tree.

Your just don't care unless tree gets a vote

... I read what you wrote.
I never said people did agree.
I know you're scumreading tex. That's part of my point.
Your reason necessitates treescum.

Seriously what the fuck are you on.

In post 811, farside22 wrote:
Your not explaining your point then.
I put a thought process I've seen and again all you want is a vote for tree based on a behavoir that you don't say you agree with.

See when people don't agree then I think maybe I'm wrong with what I recall
I do lack some confidence with scum/ scum relations.

It doesn't matter if I agree or not.

If your argument for Texscum is "Texscum is behaving in a way that implicates Treescum", and you refuse to vote Treescum, the more viable wagon, you are being internally inconsistent.

And your backpedaling by claiming that you are now unsure about your Texscum read because no one is agreeing with you is inconsistent because you're being sticky with your vote.

No you focused only on the tree part of my post.

My main issue with tex was this

In post 680, farside22 wrote:

I mentioned Tree because I had just finished reading 10 pages about Tree. I stated how I felt about the big wagon of the day, that I didn't understand or like the double claim, but didn't see it as particularly scummy. I then voted Aero, who I do find scummy, based on his interactions with Elyse, as I thought I had clearly stated.

Your voting based on some crap rule about mentioning one player and voting another is just that, crap.

I'm voting you because (1) I don't know what you find scummy and (2) asking a wifom question about a player you didn't state a scum read on but imply possible scum motive.

Last I look he quoted élysées post as why he think aero is scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #861 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 813, Psyche wrote:i can't believe anyone could be so aggressively stupid

It gets worse and worse.

In post 818, Majiffy wrote:
In post 816, Psyche wrote:and i just don't understand how you can so consistently go around having confident reads when every time ive encountered them in the wild they've sucked

Would you prefer I use a less successful playstyle?

I'm not going to dumb down my game just because I have a few bad reads.

How's your success record?

Your success record

Let's talk about 2 games we were both in here for a moment.

Bel game you listed in tha games pants, Anatole, messiah and me as scum.
Only one out if four was correct.
Next let's talk reck game.
Oversoul, hoopla, bob and chamber. You also voted Mollie that game.
So out of that 2 scum reads were correct.

That's means you current scum read which last I looked had me , pyche, tree, aero (did I miss someone?) are scum. Since I recall both games early calls as pushing logic like you are and they were wrong please lynch me so people don't listen to you till you stop the over the top actions.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #863 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 860, tn5421 wrote:
In post 859, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 851, Majiffy wrote:Maybe you missed the part where he's compromising with me on Tree today.

But that would require reading the thread, something a good percentage of this game apparently has no idea how to do.

What happens if Tree flips town?

Then we lose a VI; no big deal in my opinion.

If I wAnted a vi lynch I'd vote you or Pere first.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #865 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 847, Psyche wrote:sigh, reinoe
just because he knows how to spell obfuscate doesn't mean he's competent at word-fu

This is sig worthy!
Keeping this for after game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #866 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 864, tn5421 wrote:
In post 863, farside22 wrote:
In post 860, tn5421 wrote:
In post 851, Majiffy wrote:Maybe you missed the part where he's compromising with me on Tree today.

But that would require reading the thread, something a good percentage of this game apparently has no idea how to do.

Then we lose a VI; no big deal in my opinion.

If I wAnted a vi lynch I'd vote you or Pere first.

>ignores known gambit whore
>ignores bullshit IC / dayvig claim
>would rather push town and some dude named Pear (sry peregrine)
>k

I'm sorry, correct me if I'm wrong but weren't you a hydra in the large game were wake did his gambit?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #867 (isolation #47) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

I can double check that if need be tn.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #881 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 871, Majiffy wrote:
In post 861, farside22 wrote:
Let's talk about 2 games we were both in here for a moment.

Bel game you listed in tha games pants, Anatole, messiah and me as scum.
Only one out if four was correct.
Next let's talk reck game.
Oversoul, hoopla, bob and chamber. You also voted Mollie that game.
So out of that 2 scum reads were correct.

Which Bel game? Flying Aces? The one I was lynched D1 in?
My primary scumread was scum. God forbid some of my other scumreads are town on D1! :roll: I bet you're flawless.

Next, Reck's game. Killed N2. 2/5 scumreads correct.
Also not bad. Oh right, one of those scumreads that was right, I was pushing D1.

Huh. Look at that.
Major pushes, D1, both flipped scum.

Discredit me more.

In post 861, farside22 wrote:
That's means you current scum read which last I looked had me , pyche, tree, aero (did I miss someone?) are scum. Since I recall both games early calls as pushing logic like you are and they were wrong please lynch me so people don't listen to you till you stop the over the top actions.

My primary reads are Tree and Psyche.

So if we go with my history of primary reads D1 flipping scum, just like the two examples you gave, then maybe you should listen a little more.

Unless you want to ignore your own examples. I mean, that's probably going to happen. Cuz why not, yeah?

Must suck when shit blows back in your face.

Let's see early in bel's game was shir and then messiah after arguing with me for pages.
As for recks game your first vote was oversoul?
Yup it was
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
He wasn't scum. You can call is a slap if reality that your first read isn't sheep able to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #884 (isolation #49) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 873, Majiffy wrote:

Then we look at the interactions with the wagon.

Like you do with any flip from anyone in any game.

If you tell people to vote tree and all the do is sheep you , how do you know who is scum?
@tn: where did Renoie gambit?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #889 (isolation #50) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 885, Psyche wrote:farside,
that's not the argument to push

everyone gets reads wrong
and a lot of people get reads right

the issue is overconfidence with respect to a read based on OMGUS, inactivity and premature, circular association tells

Jiffy doesn't care about that.
He also doesn't care that I pointed out that tree hasn't posted anywhere since Thursday.
I bet if jiffy believed the sky was green he would tell you it was and listen to nothing else.
Yes he is that stubborn.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #890 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 887, Majiffy wrote:
In post 881, farside22 wrote:
Let's see early in bel's game was shir and then messiah after arguing with me for pages.
As for recks game your first vote was oversoul?
Yup it was
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
He wasn't scum. You can call is a slap if reality that your first read isn't sheep able to me.

:roll:

Your first serious vote in Aces was on me.
Your first serious vote in Warfare was Vezok. Followed by Agar.

Neither flipped red.

Do you really want to keep going with this ludicrous argument?
The final conclusion is to throw our hands in the air and say fuck it because obviously it's impossible to hit scum D1.

I'm not cocky in my reads and demanding people sheep me am I?
Nope.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #894 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm also not telling people there stupid for not scum reading a player that hasn't explained in his own words what is scummy.
Or telling people there scummy for chainsaw defending him.
Basically I'm letting people......wait for it.......

Scum hunt on there terms and ............. Come to there own views so I can see who reads fake and who diesnt
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #900 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Elyse wrote:Farside are you only voting tex for piggybacking on my exchange with Aero?

Cause that's horrible if you are and it's not scummy for tex to do that at all. Like is he supposed to make up reasons that aren't there or something? It's not like he's been doing that the whole time and will continue to do that.

Also where is tree? I had a townread on him but it's fading.

Scumreads right now in order are: Aeronaut, farside, Titus, Oka, Psyche (mostly gut and his Majiffy unvote was gross)

I don't like Aegor or something like that either but he doesn't have enough content for a full out scumread.

He literally just copied you post. He doesn't say what he liked, why aero's response wasn't good enough.
But no I had another reason for my scum read if you actually read my post I even quoted it a second time in this game.

In post 892, Psyche wrote:ughhh

unvote

you just said it
majiffy is exactly that sort of person who would push a shitty tree lynch

Like I said I fought for pages with him.
He truely see's nothing wrong with what he says.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #901 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 897, Majiffy wrote:Sure lets all sit here and twiddle our thumbs for the next four days while we wait for siteflaked Tree to get replaced or modkilled.

Because, like, everyone deserves a chance! You're always a winner as long as you
try!

Again you only mention tree and I say everyone.

Would you feel better to just lynch tree now with so many people that have barely posted?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #903 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 899, notscience wrote:Why the fuck are our reads so close

this is fucking weird

Amazing !!! :lol:

Elyse : why is oka and Titus a scum read. Why is pyche 'a unvote yucky?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #907 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 902, Majiffy wrote:
In post 900, farside22 wrote:Like I said I fought for pages with him.
He truely see's nothing wrong with what he says.

Neither does anyone else. Except for {Psyche, Aero, farside}.

Hm.

Aegor didn't vote tree, did Pere say anything? Did ape? Did oka?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #931 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

My brain exploded.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1009, Alina wrote:...I think for once I'm one of the more sane people in the room
I can't tell if this is a good or bad thing yet

Pedit: that's nice and all but ugh forget it it's not even worth it. Like. It shouldn't matter. Lynching Someone You Think Is Scum >>>>>> Lynching Someone You Think Is Town And Having Majiffy Praise You

No your fine

Do you think VI's can't be scum?

No but that requires meta research to verify if he always is vi.

In post 1010, notscience wrote:Okay.

Who is willing to join a Titus/Aeronaut wagon?

I'd be up for a Titus wagon, but TN's comment about Titus bothers me and has yet to be explained.

Has it been confirmed this game has 2 seperate scum teams?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #59) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Holy shit Pere is town and all that above made me lol
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #60) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:42 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1042, gameplay506 wrote:Just read 10 pages. Nice.
Townreads so far:
Majiffy, Pere, Alina, Elyse.
Weaker townreads:
Mirhawk, tex, Josh, Royal.
I dont like how tree just came in the thread, talked shit, did shit and left. Right now I dont like him.
I am getting less and less sure on Aero tho. Not liking him much out of soon.
Notscience makes it up to my lynch list.
Psyche and farside are both nullscum. Not liking them
Need to see more from Titus.
Still liking my vote on Oka.

Why is tex weak town read for you?

Also would like reasons for your scum reads.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #61) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1044, gameplay506 wrote:Tex seems newbtownish. Not seeing much coming from scum.
Gave my reasons for Oka.
Also move Psyche to the more leaning town list. I thought he was uncontributive and dint like his unvote much but after re-reading I seem to get the logic behind that.
You farside on the other side don't seem to do much. I especially didn't like how you argued with Majiffy that his reads are bad and such. I just dont see what this can help us with at all.
Notscience is really bad. Almost 0 game content posts. And as someone pointed out, why is he sheeping Majiffy if he wants Titus dead? Just no town motivation here.

I'll check out you case on oka later.
Why did you call pyche null scum at all?

What newb town quotes another person as a reason for a scum read and ask wifom scum reasoning possiblity and smeering a player you know of.
Links of player.
As for your read on me that is pretty much not the only thing I've done.
I made a case on tex, made a read list and calmed pyche down on trying to get through jiffy with logic. Even NS knows trying to get jiffy to change his mind is useless.

In post 1045, Elyse wrote:FUCK THE Q+ button on my phone.

Will respond to stuff later on my laptop :/

I'm still voting Aeronaut and would like some more support there but would also be willing to move to Titus.

You may have the issue I do. You can push the Q+ button but if you go to a new page it disappears.
I do one page at a time to counteract that issue.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #62) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Alina: I explained that it was a question mark and not definite and stated my biggest issue is with tex, who apparently gets to lurk and not have votes on him unless jiffy says so.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #63) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1055, OkaPoka wrote:I was aggressive in a push because I thought gameplay was full of bs and wanted to lynch him. I felt he was scum and he played all secretly for no reason when he could've brought nothing up and make us not post pages about nothin.

What do you think now about him and where are your scum reads.

Reread coming now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1059, Majiffy wrote:Dear farside.
In post 1050, Majiffy wrote:
In post 991, Alina wrote:And farside thinking texcat and tree are scumbuddies and yet not voting tree....ookay....

RIGHT?!

I'm not the only one seeing this. Put your vote on tree.

No.

In before jiffy calls me scum defending although I've repeatedly said my case on tex vs theory on tree does not mean it's accurate.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:20 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 684, texcat wrote:In addition, there was your first read of TN as town which you couldn't explain when Majiffy questioned you about it. I think whiffling, as Majiffy calls it, is not good.

In the conversation with Elyse, you continued asking her for her reads even after she had told you. You seemed to be trying to divert her attention off of you.

Okay so another thing I noted that tex lied here.
He stated that aero didn't respond about his town read on tn, but aero did respond in the very next post http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p6137639
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Tn is a scum read and Mirhawk reads pretty meh this game to me.
Tex is scum
Need to check oka's meta.
Tree is vi
I find myself agreeing with pyche.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:24 am

Post by farside22 »

In before for hi five scum team apathy shit.

You know since not science doesn't read tree scum and just wants Titus lynch that makes no sense for all scum to agree with each other.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:30 am

Post by farside22 »

gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1056, farside22 wrote:Why did you call pyche null scum at all?

I didnt pay much attention to his recent play and mainly based that on his early fluffy posts.

So the bold is a lie?

In post 1042, gameplay506 wrote:
Just read 10 pages.
Nice.
Townreads so far:
Majiffy, Pere, Alina, Elyse.
Weaker townreads:
Mirhawk, tex, Josh, Royal.
I dont like how tree just came in the thread, talked shit, did shit and left. Right now I dont like him.
I am getting less and less sure on Aero tho. Not liking him much out of soon.
Notscience makes it up to my lynch list.
Psyche and farside are both nullscum. Not liking them
Need to see more from Titus.
Still liking my vote on Oka.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #69) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1101, Majiffy wrote:It's just additional information so that you don't forget to string up Psyche when I die tonight after tree flips town.

I thought pyche was scum for chainsaw defending tree and holding the lynch back because pr stuff.

Did I miss something?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #70) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:47 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1108, texcat wrote:
In post 1070, farside22 wrote:
In post 684, texcat wrote:In addition, there was your first read of TN as town which you couldn't explain when Majiffy questioned you about it. I think whiffling, as Majiffy calls it, is not good.

In the conversation with Elyse, you continued asking her for her reads even after she had told you. You seemed to be trying to divert her attention off of you.

Okay so another thing I noted that tex lied here.
He stated that aero didn't respond about his town read on tn, but aero did respond in the very next post http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p6137639

I did NOT
LIE
. WTF are you on about? I did not say that Aero did not respond. I said that Aero could not explain. This is where Aero said that he could not explain.
In post 502, Aeronaut wrote:
Being perfectly honest, I was phone posting in a McDonald's toilet stall. I don't really know what I was liking at the time. Looking at it now, It's sort of just TN calling people pet names. I agree with "Townreads are preferable to scumreads this early in the game", although that point has long passed by now.

Hi nice of you to come out of hiding.
Can you explain why you asked this:

he's town

moving on

Did you have a scum read on gameplay I missed?

Why is what aero said not explaining?
There are at least 4 people who said something this game and changed there view after reread/review.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #71) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1112, T S O wrote:But can't we lynch Aeronaut today and tree tomorrow?

Because I give a 30% estimate of tree being scum, but Aeronaut is around double that.

My estimate on scum is more tex or tn to flip scum then tree.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #72) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Texcat you prove your not reading the game.
For the 4th fucking time read my issues and awnser my question about gameplay.

In post 680, farside22 wrote:

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #73) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:00 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1123, texcat wrote:
In post 1113, farside22 wrote:

he's town

moving on

I certainly don't have a town read on Gameplay. And so I disagreed with NotScience's dismissal of him as town. Is this just another example of your hyperfocus on me?

I've talked about more then you, if you read the game at all.
How about your other scum reads, since all I saw was a follow elyse and not town read on gameplay.

Vote: tn
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #74) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Tn is scummy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #75) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:13 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 538, tn5421 wrote:
In post 497, Psyche wrote:I think majiffy's push on tree is fabricated. It makes sense for an RVS-ending vote, but somehow we've made it to page twenty and he still acts relatively confident that tree's pretty bland couple of fakeclaim ploys make him scum. It would be okay if he were just egging it on for tactical reasons, but I just have no doubt reading his posts that he'd be happy if tree died right now.

At this point, I think he continues to tunnel on tree just because 1) it's easier to act through than it is to look soberly at what he's doing and what could be done, and 2) tree is really easy to push and is the sort of player likely to dig his own grave. And I'm asking his sheep about the wagon so I can see if anyone else is following suit, or if the
actual
scum carrying out this really cliched approach to D1 is one of those. It seems pretty likely to me that the tree wagon is just too shitty not to be astroturfed.

I know I'm fooling around a lot, but it's because I can, because it's harmless. But I didn't join the game for the captive audience.

Quite frankly tree dug his own grave by trying to gambit twice, ESPECIALLY and SPECIFICALLY his IC claim.

I disagree with you on your current majiffy read, weren't you following the flowchart and sheeping majiffy 10 pages ago anyway?
I've got him as relatively neutral, slightly leaning town.

In post 629, tn5421 wrote:
In post 597, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 590, Majiffy wrote:
In post 583, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 580, Majiffy wrote:Def not a great post but other tn podts merit z scumread more than that.

Treevote plox.

His other 4 posts following that were Tree is scum because he gambitted twice. Which, given , make them null, and almost confirms Tree as town.

Your reasons are wrong. Already proved so.

My reasons for thinking Tree is town if tn5421 is scum?

No, he has the same weak reason you do, but he tried to support it by quoting the posts where tree gambitted, then repeating it.

Fooling around is fine.

Fakeclaiming and pretending to be a dayvig AND an innocent child in the same day is not ok.
This is a matter of policy to me, and I don't care if I have to become your top scumread as long as I get them (tree and reinoe, the heavy gambit users) lynched first.

In post 598, gameplay506 wrote:I dont need to replace out simply because I dont know anything more. Also I am not bluffing simply because Wake asked me not to talk about what I know. And to add to it my thoughts were kinda proved wrong. Wake gave me peemission to quote this:

Expert level quote there.

In post 635, tn5421 wrote:On one hand, I'm glad we're all on the tree wagon, but following reinoe to do so?

What has this world come to? :3

In post 679, notscience wrote:
In post 672, farside22 wrote:Why is texcat a town read ?

He's not a townread

But the vote on him just felt really strange

It was reachy as fuck

The fuck is this, mahjong?

In post 683, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 682, texcat wrote:
In post 678, Aeronaut wrote:
You keep saying your voting me because of "my interactions" which you didn't like, but what exactly didn't you like about them? Just saying "I didn't like the interactions" doesn't give information to help anybody.

I think Elyse said it better than I could.
In post 464, Elyse wrote:
No. You said you would be down for a tree lynch and then changed your mind 10 posts later because you said people like reinoe hopped on for bad reasons. Then I pointed out you said that before reinoe hopped on, so you said it was because you didn't like how Majiffy was pushing him. Then I pointed out Majiffy only said "now vote tree" in between those posts and you now say "yeah, that and the like" and there are no other posts in between that can constitute as "the like".

In post 466, Elyse wrote:And? I'm talking about two specific posts not even a page apart with drastically different opinions and no reasons to back them up.

In post 469, Elyse wrote:And I'm not scumreading you because it's "convenient". It's because you can't explain your actions and become aggressive when pressured for no reason other than you're being a dick and trying to make me out like the bad guy.

So to be clear, you're just latching onto her argument instead of giving your actual opinion?

Indeed, the least you (texcat) could do is at least state the reasons in your own words, even if its a rehash of the same old thing.

In post 686, Aeronaut wrote:

Lol, that wasn't Majiffy. That was Mirhawk.

Shows how much you've actually been paying attention.

In post 688, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 685, texcat wrote:But yeah, I believe in latching onto good arguments.

It seems to me like you're just skimming the game and latching on to the first thing you see. You didn't even say I was scummy yourself. You actually had to quote someone else's reasons because you don't have any of your own.

VOTE: Tex

As far as I'm concerned, Oka is still scum, but at least he's trying to explain his flawed reasoning. You're just sheeping up the wazoo.

The lower the effort, the stronger the scumread?

Not always accurate, but it makes sense in this context.

Is nobody going to comment on how Titus was using The Light to keep up-to-date on the game without being required to participate or having players meta her during and/or slightly after RVS?

In post 716, tn5421 wrote:
In post 710, Majiffy wrote:

I have no idea what the fuck
any
of this is. Or what Titus' whole "I am the light" post was about. I imagine that probably goes for everyone else who is ignoring it.

So why don't you go ahead and explain since you seem to grok it enough to have a problem with it?

Titus wanted to observe us to

In post 904, tn5421 wrote:
In post 882, reinoe wrote:And I'm seeing it this game.

You want to lynch me for being a "gambit whore". Ok, except...here are the people who have performed gambits or made fakeclaims...

2x tree
Majiffy
Titus vis TheLight (not posting to see what happens)

Yet you're pushing my lynch (or at least you were) and you insist that I'm going to perform a gambit any minute now. There's no consistency to your suspicion of me and you're not outlining what, if anything I've done this game.

I'm actively voting tree. I'm not terribly happy with majiffy or Titus right now, and you've seen me take a stance on Titus.
Not sure exactly what Majiffy did to be honest, mind quoting it at me?

Long quote wall and here is what my issues are:

Tn: vote on tree is garbage gambit bulkshit, that he doesn't explain why is scum.
He follows the logic on texcat but just move into tree still egging on that wagon.
Next we have the comment about Titus doing some ulterior shit that makes no sense and looks to be storing thing up in that post for no reason.
Doesn't trust jiffy but stays on wagon, then lolilikililol

In short tn is holding a vote on tree for gambit purposes, stirs the pot with scum reads like texcat and Titus but hold his vote doing nothing more but giggling around the vi.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #76) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Also people call me tunnel all the time I'll see what tex says next for scum reads.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #77) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:10 am

Post by farside22 »

tn wrote:In order for us to not lose the game on one person's say so, I am doing what I can to ensure all gambiters are lynched. If reinoe wagon had taken off today I would be on it, and if tree flips today I'll be pushing reinoe unless I have a clear scumread on someone.

The point is, even if tree/reinoe are town, they are negative utility town that actually benefits us to have removed.
I don't really trust jiffy, but our current goals are in alignment. Don't you have to work with people you don't necessarily trust at work IRL?
I'm considering adding "Titus pulling another gambit" to my mafia cardcast deck. I still maintain that she used The Light to have an excuse to view the game without getting suspicion based on her meta or being required to interact/defend.
I don't honestly remember what I said about texcat so clearly it wasn't very notable.

Policy lynching is not scum hunting.
Oh and I did not fos you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1377 (isolation #78) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1296, shaddowez wrote:
In post 672, farside22 wrote:Texcat mentions a lot about tree in the post I quoted but vote for aero for an unknown reason.

That didn't happen in the four posts you made. You also didn't quote that in your vote for him, you quoted something completely different. Also:
In post 1124, farside22 wrote:
In post 1123, texcat wrote:
In post 1113, farside22 wrote:

he's town

moving on

I certainly don't have a town read on Gameplay. And so I disagreed with NotScience's dismissal of him as town. Is this just another example of your hyperfocus on me?

I've talked about more then you, if you read the game at all.
How about your other scum reads, since all I saw was a follow elyse and not town read on gameplay.

Vote: tn

Hypocrisy much?

1) your first point is useless since I did mention it.
2) did you miss the part where I phone post?
Always.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1408 (isolation #79) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1407, Aegor wrote:
In post 1389, texcat wrote:
scum

Aeronaut flipflops, aggressive under pressure

omguscum

Aegor
farside And her recent change to TN is ?

So your scum candidates are the one person that everyone is voting and the two people who think you are scum?

@everyone:
Please explain to me why texcat should be kept alive. I am really not seeing it.

@farside:
Time to vote texcat again.

@RoyalApe:
Give me your thoughts on the Aero wagon. Also tell me your current Elyse read and who your top scumreads are.

Okay

Vote: texcat

I think Mir is scum too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1840 (isolation #80) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: replace me.

Very sorry but it is difficult to keep up or make a case with only a phone in my hand.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”