JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:47 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Only 3 pages in and deathnote is looking pretty scummy. These 2 posts are like 2 totally different mindsets.
Spoiler:
In post 36, DeathNote wrote:
vote: Fro99er

This is not an RVS vote. I can't believe how much Fro has rubbed me the wrong way. I am going to try my best not to tunnel vision here but after reading his posts a couple times, I see scum trying to create fluff conversations. The real post that concerns me is #26. You voted someone because they were unusual from what you remember and then recant your statement. No big deal right? But then you claim Aeronaut is probably town for some reason. I'm guessing you did it because he questioned you? In actuality, it just looks like you are scum who is wanting to make sure Aeronaut doesn't pressure you for your "unusual" vote.

It just looks like you back peddled real fast, throwing town cred in Aeronaut's face so you could get him on your side. Whats worse is that Dwlee is now sheeping Aeronaut likely because of what you did. That's a whole different case though and between Dwlee vote hopping and your shady play, I am considering you to be the scummier of the two.

Aeronaut could maybe be considered pro-town now but hard to say because I didn't get to see the follow up to Fro's backpeddling.

@piss- whats up with your post #25? Who was that referring too?

Spoiler:
In post 38, DeathNote wrote:As for FA- the vote was... bad? The problem I have with forum mafia is I am freaking dreadful at detecting sarcasm and people's true meaning. I kind of glazed over her post and I think her putting a question mark at the end of OMGUS is why I thought it was a joke.

OMGUS can be alignment indicative imo. People let their emotions fly more often if they are mafia because they want to avoid being attacked at all costs. OMGUS is a way to defend against being attacked. Dwlee didn't OMGUS from what I saw, he matched a joke vote with another joke vote.

FA could be scum.

The 1st is very well explained and confident. While the 2nd is very wishy-washy.

Like the 1st looks very LAMIST. The statement:
In post 36, DeathNote wrote:I am going to try my best not to tunnel vision here..
seems designed to let the town know that he has some kind of internal conflict w/ his scum read. Don't tell us you're gonna try not to tunnel. Just... don't, if you think you're gonna be conf-biased.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:01 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Though page 5.

Townreading FA for how she responded to the pressure on her. Clearly frustrated that a wagon formed on her for what she believes is a dumb reason (and it was a pretty dumb reason)

And when you're town, it's natural to expect that scum is on your wagon so it makes sense for her to suspect Nero as it looked like a pretty terrible sheep vote.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:17 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 85, RadiantCowbells wrote:btw, who wants to take bets on how long I last?

Very much dislike this post. What's the point of saying it?

Not really a fan of any of RCs posts @ this point actually.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:20 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 90, Dwlee99 wrote:Because her vote on me. She should know better.

What's this mean? (It's replying to pisskop asking you why you're so sure that RC is scum.)
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:35 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 154, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 151, DeathNote wrote:So what I like to do when I play this game is quote things I want to respond to as I read up. There was a bit I missed overnight so this was probably going to be a long post.

However, I reach the last page and suddenly lost my desire to care because Mafia is a bullshit game. What's the point of playing if people can just meta read so hard? Like either Aero/Fro99er are both scum or they are both town (most likely the later) but the fact that the can just "townread" each other like that defeats the purpose for me. I can't get back into the meta of this game because I don't know enough of peoples meta.

Fro99er has been acting more and more increasingly textbook scummy until about the breaking point when they town-read each other. A town player getting flustered because he knew another aggressive townie was going to push him, yeah I get that. It's a little bullshit though. Some townpoints for RC. DeathNote still looking shitty.

Spoilers below for my "quotes" but don't see a reason to respond to half of those now.
Spoiler:
In post 68, Keyser Söze wrote:Page 2.

In post 26, Fro99er wrote:Also I remembered wrong about davesaz.

Noted.

In post 29, Dwlee99 wrote:Sheeping Aero.

Early sheep noted.

In post 33, davesaz wrote:Has Aero done something that makes him sheep worthy?

No.

In post 36, DeathNote wrote:Aeronaut could maybe be considered pro-town now

Explain.

In post 38, DeathNote wrote:FA could be scum.

Fro99er more likely scum?

In post 48, Frozen Angel wrote:things are getting sirious in here.

Why serious?
Number of votes?
The reasons for the votes?

In post 73, Frozen Angel wrote:I mean siriously what the hell is this? I ever said Dweele is scum for it?

why are you guys all putting things in my mouth?

and No omgus is no allignment indicative :

VOTE: Nero

I reread this thread and I can't find "why your happy with that vote" it seems you only want to make a fast wagon and get over with it.

In post 77, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yes, she can.

There's a critical difference in her mentality between her scum and town games that's really easy to sort if you know what you're looking for.

In post 78, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 75, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 72, Frozen Angel wrote::facepalm:

IS it? :shifty: :igmeou:

Why overreact on something that is not?
How many votes is not serious?
Is there enough solid reasons on your wagon to 'make it a fast wagon and get over with it'?

I never overreacted to something that is not. I didn't even voted him because of OMGUS. It was RVS and I did something to gain intel. (one of my misterious tests!) and some people overreacted to it because they can't see further than their noses!

But Nero in the other hand questioned me about what I did and stated "I feel good about my vote" , well that's not a reason for joining a wagon.

and I said its getting sirious (that means we're out of RVS - lets start a valid conversation)

and I never said there is. I asked for them and he couldn't give me even one.

I feel good about my vote :]

In post 80, Fro99er wrote:It's clear death note has never played with me.

RC has though. Why was my entrance bad RC?

In post 85, RadiantCowbells wrote:btw, who wants to take bets on how long I last?

In post 91, Fro99er wrote:
In post 82, RadiantCowbells wrote:You scumread him for doing a weird RVS vote without ever having seen him do an RVS vote?

Right. But I was right in that I DIDN'T remember him making an opening like that. I just misremembered I hadn't seen him make an opening at all.

Would scum me really be that lazy on post one?

In post 100, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 96, Fro99er wrote:VOTE: dwlee

VOTE: Fro99er

I don't like that as soon as I say that I'm suspicious of you and another person, you immediately vote the other person.

In post 111, Fro99er wrote:Aero might actually be scum.

He knows my vote hopping is pretty fucking normal for town!me and has even said so in past games. This time he spins it as me giving into his pressure which is bullshit.

In post 116, Fro99er wrote:
In post 112, Frozen Angel wrote:

He knows my vote hopping is pretty fucking normal for town!me and has even said so in past games. This time he spins it as me giving into his pressure which is bullshit.

link meta

Sure. Here's the exact post: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p7188512

In post 123, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 116, Fro99er wrote:
In post 112, Frozen Angel wrote:

link meta

Sure. Here's the exact post: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p7188512

I was also scum in that game though, which means most of what I said was just BS

In post 126, Fro99er wrote:No, it wasn't BS. It was true because you were buddying me there.

You know my vote hopping is town. It was in refraction. It was in that game.

Now you're pretending you were saying BS? You know what you said was true there, even if you were scum.

unvote

I'll just come back later and try to figure out who to vote then.

VOTE: Death Note

This basically reads as "I'm scum and its not fair how people are townreading each other!!!"

This was my exact thought reading that. It's like textbook frustrated scum.

Some townpoints for RC. DeathNote still looking shitty.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:18 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 191, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 189, Wickedestjr wrote:Dwlee, you missed this question;
In post 88, Dwlee99 wrote:RC is probably scum, actually. I am p sure of it.
And D5 when town decides to lynch you and you flip scum, rc?
If you thought RC was probably scum, then why were you not voting him? Instead, you are sheeping Aero's page 1 "I don't like this post" vote for Frozen Angel, which he removed a few pages later...

Cause I didn't think it was enough to warrant a vote yet and I wanted to see their response.

This is scummy. You didn't think it was enough to warrant a vote but "Sheeping Aero" was enough to vote for Frozen when u did?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:54 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 585, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 583, Dwlee99 wrote:This is scum you

This is not a scum-case.
Present valid reasons:

otherwise,

a) if scum, you will be exposed for posting/pushing weak scum cases (your second one so far this game).
b)
if town, you will be miss-lynched
for posting weak scum cases.

It is a WIN
-WIN for me. Not for you.

[Please quote this post for later.]

How is it "WIN" for you if town gets mislynched?

(Still doing catchup but needed to point that out).
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:19 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 358, Dwlee99 wrote:UNVOTE:

Read the first 3 for your d1 iso. The "town fro99er vote hops" thing is wrong, you do that as scum.
In post 362, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 361, Fro99er wrote:See. Dwlee fitting the evidence to the read.

No idea why he unvoted me then.

1. You arent vote hopping here.
2. You are playing like you did in the town ganes and not at all like the scum one.

Super confused here. Weren't you saying that frogger is scummy specifically cause of the vote-hopping thing?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:21 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 591, Keyser Söze wrote:Is Dwlee99 "being miss-lynched for posting weak scum cases" a WIN?
Yes.
Um not if Dwlee is town.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:40 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Super scummy set of posts from thecow.

In post 420, TheCow wrote:Chill out dude (ayyyyy). I think you're massively scummy but emotions have a tendency to fuzz up my scumdar if I don't have experience with the subject.

So he thinks FA is scummy...BUT emotions have a tendency to fuzz up his scumdar. So doesn't that imply that he thinks FA is scummy for some OTHER reason? And he's trying to ignore the ATE crap cause that gets in the way of his scum read?

So when FA calls him out on why he's scumreading her, he says:
In post 426, TheCow wrote:Pretty much everything about you pings me scum. From the theatrics and line breaks, to the overemotionalness. These things always ping me scum, but I can't sort it without experience with the player. Can we not spam up the thread so much?

He totally talks about the emotions that "fuzz up" his scumdar. Like why does't he mention the original reason he gave:
In post 416, TheCow wrote:Imma sheep pk here. Looks like he knows what he's doing.

Like is he sheeping or voting cause he thinks FA is "massively scummy" ?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:49 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I like RadiantCowbells now. I really like his meta defense of FA (who I'm townreading also). It wasn't some lame scummy soft-defense. He really went above and beyond and clearly doesn't want her lynched.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:18 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 535, DeathNote wrote:Me getting put under pressure doesn't surprise me. It's just what happens because I have "moon logic". No one's going to get that....
M O O N! That spells Scummy?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:35 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Caught up. Will do some actual ISO diving but here's what I have for now:

Townreads:

Fro99er
Aeronaut
pisskop
RadiantCowbells
Frozen Angel

Scumreads:

TheCow
DeathNote
Dwlee99

Rest are null but should @ least have leans after some ISOing

VOTE: DeathNote I'd actually prefer a TheCow lynch cause he's also a Lurker in addition to being scummy.

But I think we should work through this DeathNote softclaim first. If he's town then cat is already out of the bag so no point ignoring it. And I agree w/ aero that a real PR probably would have waited. I think DN sees that his lynch keeps getting more and more likely and is just trying whatever he can to escape it.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:15 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 607, TheCow wrote:If you'd rather lynch me, just vote me :^)

No, DN claimed a PR for no reason. That makes him a better place to for my vote to be right now.

He either made a huge mistake as town. Which means it's better for us to figure it out ASAP so we can decide how to proceed.

OR

He's scum flailing.

In either case, he's where the votes should be.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:23 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 610, pisskop wrote:
In post 609, JarJarDrinks wrote:No, DN claimed a PR for no reason. That makes him a better place to for my vote to be right now.

Either ask for a claim or push for his lynch. You dont vote somebody for hardsofting a PR and then not demand more info.

Thought that was implied from my posts but sure:

I would like to see DeathNote claim.

Anyone opposed?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:28 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 613, Wickedestjr wrote:I thought the traditional procedure was vote and then ask for a claim after enough people have voted
This is what I've gathered from the few games I've played here. Which is why I didn't outright ask for the claim till PK said something.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:30 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 608, pisskop wrote:
In post 606, Dwlee99 wrote:Omg keyser slipped wtf are we doing.

what slip, and why is it a slip?

He's talking about this
In post 585, Keyser Söze wrote:a) if scum, you will be exposed for posting/pushing weak scum cases (your second one so far this game).
b) if town, you will be miss-lynched for posting weak scum cases.

It is a WIN-WIN for me. Not for you.

It's definately a poor choice of words on Keysors part because mislynching town is definately not a "WIN" for keysor if he's town.

But the last game I played w/ Keysor he occasionally worded stuff badly also. AND I jumped all over him for it like dwlee is doing here. (I was scum)
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:33 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 618, Wickedestjr wrote:I'm opposed to seeing a role claim because I'm not yet convinced that he was softing.

WHat could he possibly mean by "you won't lynch me"?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:40 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 620, Wickedestjr wrote:That is why I am actually giving him a chance
Are you though?

I'd love for you to speculate on what possible answer he could have for "why are you stating that you won't get lynched?"

Cause asking a question w/ only 1 possible answer kinda looks to me like fake scumhunting..
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:21 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 628, Wickedestjr wrote:I already said that I would support seeing a role claim from him if he couldn't give an answer that makes sense.

Right. I'm trying to figure out if there is actually an answer that u would think does make sense.

If you say that you have one in your mind but don't want to spoonfeed it to him then I can definately accept that. Looking forward to hearing after he answers.

In post 628, Wickedestjr wrote:I'm a cautious player - is that a problem? Do we really need to rush this? We have another week and half and role claiming is somewhat serious.

See, pretty sure this is what RC is talking about w/ you misdirecting stuff back @ people.

I'm going after you about this because I think YOU look scummy for it. Not because I'm admonishing you for slowing down his claim.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:22 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 635, pisskop wrote:
In post 633, RadiantCowbells wrote:PK, you're no longer supporting DN.

Why?

Did I ever?

what about keysor?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:46 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 650, Keyser Söze wrote:pisskop.
Here's the picture.
DeathNote has basically claimed he has PR (that will apparently deter us not to lynch him).
On forum mafiascum that basically translates to: "Hi, I'm scum. Fuck off".
Why do I know?
I've said those words both as town and scum in past games.
The catch is, he might actually be sitting on a very powerful town PR.
If he is, the scum are eager to see him full roleclaim early.
From my perspective the WIFOM it has caused is a bitch.
I called it as bad play as soon as I read it (whatever his alignment).
Now he should only roleclaim if he is at 'Intent to hammer'.
No earlier.
No shortcuts.
People should only vote DeathNote because they think he is scum.
Not, "roleclaim now muthaf***er".

See I disagree w/ this (even though I'm aware that it's not standard MS play).

I think the information town gets is greater than whatever scum gets. Cause scum already has one big peice of information: they know if deathnote is town or not.

DNs claim will help us determine his alignment.

Lets say for example, I'm a medic. If DN doesn't get lynched, should I consider healing him tonight? Probably not since he could very well be scum. Which is pretty shitty cause he could have an important town role.

So basically:

- If DN is scum then getting a claim out of him helps town only
- If DN is town then getting a claim out of him helps both town and scum

It's +EV
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:19 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 638, DeathNote wrote:
In post 611, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 544, DeathNote wrote:I'm not implying anything. I am just stating that you won't lynch me.
If you're not implying anything, then why are you stating that you won't get lynched?

I'm not ready to answer this yet. I need confirmation first

What confirmation? Are you ready to answer it yet?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:20 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 663, Wickedestjr wrote:Okay, DeathNote is town.

Can you please explain this?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:44 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

hey Nero. Got any opinions on anyone other than Frozen Angel ?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:04 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

From the wiki:
The purpose of random voting (and the so-called Random Voting Stage or RVS) is to spur the game into action by causing players to act in revealing ways.

Mystery solved Nero. Can u move on please?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:11 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 764, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 585, Keyser Söze wrote:a) if scum, you will be exposed for posting/pushing weak scum cases (your second one so far this game).

Keyser, can you explain why b is a win for you? I don't think you have explained this, yet. If you have, then a post number is all I need.

He's saying that mislynching town is a win for him becuase he is scum and wanted everyone to know it.

:roll:
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:34 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 769, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 746, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 663, Wickedestjr wrote:Okay, DeathNote is town.

Can you please explain this?
As I said last night, I initially townread him for post 653, which I interpreted and still interpret as a serious role claim.

Oh I had no idea Tree Stump was an actual role. Just Wiki'd it.

So how does that work? It says he can't vote so doesn't his name appearing in the VC pretty much kill that?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:36 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

And if you're taking that as a serious claim, can you answer this now?

In post 628, Wickedestjr wrote:
JarJar wrote:I'd love for you to speculate on what possible answer he could have for "why are you stating that you won't get lynched?"
I have one idea for what he could say. But I'm not going to openly speculate because I want him to come up with his own answer.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:50 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 772, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 744, JarJarDrinks wrote:DNs claim will help us determine his alignment.

Please explain. I believe the WIFOM will still remain.
@ minimum, we can decide how believable it is. Sure there's some wifom but that doesn't mean we ignore it.

Best case is that DN makes a claim and is countered by someone and we catch scum. The fact that you're not even considering this as an option makes me think you know DNs alignment.

In post 772, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 744, JarJarDrinks wrote:
- If DN is scum then getting a claim out of him helps town only
- If DN is town then getting a claim out of him helps both town and scum

Would you want a
full
roleclaim from DeathNote ASAP?
Yes
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:54 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 772, Keyser Söze wrote:If /when I vote DeathNote, it would be because 'I think he is the scummiest player', and no other reason.

You don't think there's any other reason to vote for someone?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:01 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 775, Keyser Söze wrote:Did you think his "treestump" roleclaim fully explained his "I am just stating that you won't lynch me" warning?
To then declare to the thread outright: "DeathNote is town", is a huge leap to make.

Totally agree. Like not even a little believable.

Especially considering his question was
In post 611, Wickedestjr wrote:If you're not implying anything, then why are you stating that you won't get lynched?

cause if he believes that he was legit claiming treestump then obviously he WAS implying something.

Like, how can he really be satisfied w/ that answer?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:05 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Basically what I'm saying is that :
In post 611, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 544, DeathNote wrote:I'm not implying anything. I am just stating that you won't lynch me.
If you're not implying anything, then why are you stating that you won't get lynched?
Is basically Wicked asking for a roleclaim because there's no other good answer. And I wouldn't have a problem w/ asking for the claim obviously since I asked for it too. BUt his next post is:
In post 613, Wickedestjr wrote:I thought the traditional procedure was vote and then ask for a claim after enough people have voted... Why do two or three non-confirmed people have the authority to ask for someone's role claim in a sixteen player game?

Personally, I'm not ready for a claim
but I
am
interested in seeing his answer to my question.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:42 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 781, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 773, JarJarDrinks wrote:The fact that you're not even considering this as an option makes me think you know DNs alignment.

Miss-rep.
Show me where I know DeathNote's alignment.

Miss-rep.
Show me where I say you know DeathNote's alignment.

See I can semantic too.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:53 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

OK, so I make this post:
In post 773, JarJarDrinks wrote:Best case is that DN makes a claim and is countered by someone and we catch scum. The fact that you're not even considering this as an option makes me think you know DNs alignment.

Keysor then responds by quoting the second sentence only:
In post 773, JarJarDrinks wrote:The fact that you're not even considering this as an option makes me think you know DNs alignment.

Miss-rep.
I'm trying to talk this through with you rationally.
I already (repeatedly) shared my position on DeathNote. And I will re-read his posts this evening.
If I scum-read him
I will vote him.

He then says:
In post 783, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 773, JarJarDrinks wrote:Best case is that DN makes a claim and is
countered
by someone and we catch scum.

Missed this post.
Yes,
high risk, but rich reward
I can see how you think that this is the right play we need to make to resolve the WIFOM.
DeathNote, Joined : July 13, 2009. He should know better too.
I'm a noob, and even I realise it was a bad move.
I'll come back to his slot later.

How the F did he miss the post if he just responded to it? Or what exactly did he think he was responding to the first time?

Keysor, what did you think "The fact that you're not even considering this as an option" referred to?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:03 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 789, davesaz wrote:
In post 771, JarJarDrinks wrote:And if you're taking that as a serious claim, can you answer this now?

JarJar wrote:I'd love for you to speculate on what possible answer he could have for "why are you stating that you won't get lynched?"
I have one idea for what he could say. But I'm not going to openly speculate because I want him to come up with his own answer.

Saying you have an idea is bad, but if Wicked is fishing, this is fishing squared. The only answer should come from the person who made the statement in the first place.

Huh? How is it fishing? The answer for this should most definately come from wicked. Cause I don't think there is an answer.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:06 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 792, DeathNote wrote:I will also NOT be claiming anything
else
yet for those just wanting me to claim ASAP.

Else? Meaning the treestump claim was legit?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:13 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 806, Keyser Söze wrote:On mobile.
The 'I already know his alignment' bullshit miss-rep (1st reply)
The 'let's fish out a counter-claim' (2nd reply)
I.e I revisited your post twice. Both parts needed my attention.

Now answer my question. If you think I know DeathNote's alignment, what alignment does that make him?
If you are scum that knows his alignment, that makes him town.

And before you say something: No that doesn't mean I'm townreading DN.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:27 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 806, Keyser Söze wrote:On mobile.
The 'I already know his alignment' bullshit miss-rep (1st reply)
The 'let's fish out a counter-claim' (2nd reply)
I.e I revisited your post twice. Both parts needed my attention.

yeah, see THIS is a misrep. Yeah, my post had 2 seperate parts that you responded to. But the statement I'm talking about was from the first part and you chopped it in half.

Lemme break it down further so it's clear what I'm asking.

Miss-rep.
I'm trying to talk this through with you rationally.
I already (repeatedly) shared my position on DeathNote. And I will re-read his posts this evening. If I scum-read him I will vote him.

When you posted this, what did you think you were responding to?

"The fact that you're not even considering
this
..."

What do you think
this
was referring to?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:31 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

See, I think this shows a pretty scummy mindset. He read this:
In post 773, JarJarDrinks wrote:Best case is that DN makes a claim and is countered by someone and we catch scum. The fact that you're not even considering this as an option makes me think you know DNs alignment.
And all he sees is "you know DNs alignment". And he immediately goes into scum defense mode cause he's being accused. He doesn't care about any other part of the post except the part that attacks him.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:59 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 810, davesaz wrote:
In post 804, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 789, davesaz wrote:
In post 771, JarJarDrinks wrote:And if you're taking that as a serious claim, can you answer this now?

Saying you have an idea is bad, but if Wicked is fishing, this is fishing squared. The only answer should come from the person who made the statement in the first place.

Huh? How is it fishing? The answer for this should most definately come from wicked. Cause I don't think there is an answer.

If they're both town, Wicked answering could inadvertently out the role, which is bad for town.

This post is so bad. I'm not sure where to start.

- First off: The question wicked is actually asking is basically "If you're not implying that you're a PR, why are you stating that you wont get lynched?". Guess you're not really following the thread?

- Second off: Let's say it is speculation about what DNs role is. I need you to walk me through your thought process. Please explain to me how wicked speculating about DNs role could inadvertently out the role?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:03 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

DN
Wicked
TheCow
Dwlee
Keyser
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:05 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

and townreading:

RC
FA
Aero
Frog
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:16 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 820, Fro99er wrote:I 100% agree with the town list you posted, but I'm kinda feeling robot is also town (not positive) and pisskop is scum.

Dwlee is town too, I think.

Don't asked me to explain. I won't because there's way to fucking many words here and I don't have time to sit here and wall post with quotes and stuff.

Robot = keysor I assume?

I had pisskop on my townlist yesterday but haven't felt great about him since so took him off. Gonna reread him now.

I can buy Dwlee being town. Cause he doesn't make sense as scumbuddies w/ a few of my other scumreads.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:18 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 825, Fro99er wrote:
In post 416, TheCow wrote:Imma sheep pk here. Looks like he knows what he's doing. I can't sort FA but I kinda want her dead t b h

Ew

yeah it gets yuckier

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p7492491
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #46) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:59 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 836, Fro99er wrote:Oh that last part was at Jar I guess

True, in that case:

Right, because I'm voting DN who I'm also scum reading. I fail to see the problem with having multiple scum reads.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:46 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 839, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 835, Fro99er wrote:Right, because I'm voting DN who I'm also scum reading. I fail to see the problem with having multiple scum reads.

In post 837, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 836, Fro99er wrote:Oh that last part was at Jar I guess

True, in that case:

Right, because I'm voting DN who I'm also scum reading. I fail to see the problem with having multiple scum reads.

I was less attacking you for it, more trying to get you to change your vote.

I want DNs claim and since the MS gods have declared that people shouldn't claim until intent to hammer is given, I don't want to contribute to diffusing the wagon by moving my vote.

If we get there and he has a believable claim or I'm convinced that my push isn't gonna go anywhere, I'll vote elsewhere and Cow is very likely where I'll end up.

FWIW, I think that in general, I agree that you probably shouldn't ask for a claim until @ least L-1. But there has to be some exceptions. Like when someone claims a PR when there isn't that much of a wagon on them. I can't believe that people are accepting "I have a PR" as an actual defense. I'm probably more suspicious of the people that so easily bought into it.

Like for example:
In post 877, Dwlee99 wrote:Deathnote claimed PR - not pursuing that today.
if Dwlee is town then how can he ever expect to catch scum if all it takes is someone saying "don't lynch me" (which is what an empty PR claim basically is) ?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:11 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 828, TheCow wrote:1v1 me binks

I really think thecow is going for the "acting too scummy to be scum" card. How does a townie make this post w/ nothing else?

He really can't beleive that he'd be able to make this 1v1 AND WIN without posting any case at all. I don't believe that he thinks I'm scum.

Like there's bad town. But this is just unbelievably bad. As in: I don't actually believe he could be this bad.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:21 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 869, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 826, JarJarDrinks wrote:I can buy Dwlee being town.
Cause he doesn't make sense as scumbuddies w/ a few of my other scumreads

I am curious - do you have any other reasons to town-read Dwlee99, except for pre-flip association tells with your other scum-reads?

No not really. Frog seems to be townreading dwlee so there's that.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #50) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:25 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 870, Zulfy wrote:Found Darth Meesa and a bunch of juicy stuff I missed. After looking at a chunk of his ISO it seems to me like we're riding the same wavelength here.
In post 595, JarJarDrinks wrote:I like RadiantCowbells now. I really like his meta defense of FA (who I'm townreading also). It wasn't some lame scummy soft-defense. He really went above and beyond and clearly doesn't want her lynched.

Can you show me where this was please?

Spoiler:
In post 429, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 411, pisskop wrote:RC, tell me again how this was town frozen.

Yeah, so you've just proven by asking that question that you don't understand her meta at all.

Her AtEs as scum frozen are absolutely terrible and see through and basically ignorable and she avoids pressure by bogging everything down in lengthy arguments and focuses on defending herself hyper logically while spending more time throwing out accusations than doing any sort of analysis.

She's town here, 100%.
In post 431, RadiantCowbells wrote:FA can't ate this effectively as scum.

That's the end of the discussion, basically.
In post 434, RadiantCowbells wrote:Try reading the Netherspite mafia in Coney Island where she flipped out exactly like this when I pressured her.
In post 437, RadiantCowbells wrote:No, the one with Netherspite as the mod.

Textbook FA town.
In post 440, RadiantCowbells wrote:Well, that's your prerogative.

I'm positive she's town right now though.
In post 442, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've played more games with FA than anyone else on site and have yet to misread her.

Keep that in mind.
In post 443, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've also actually been scumpartners with her, so I know how she operates as scum.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64156

Does this look like her scum game at all?
In post 444, RadiantCowbells wrote:Scum FA is very rigorous and gets really invested into the logical side of things, somewhat similar to my own scum game in that she tries to leave a trail for all the shit she does but she basically doesn't AtE, at all.

As town she's really AtEy and it's hard to follow her cases as a logical sequence. This is absolutely the latter.
In post 445, RadiantCowbells wrote:She did AtE like once in 37 but it was one of her scummiest lines of the game because of how poorly done it was.

I can't see her pulling off this rage thing effectively as scum at all, not against me who is particularly good at seeing through fake rage. (See: making the AFB scum team forfeit in 167 with my fake cop claim on scum)
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:31 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 870, Zulfy wrote:
In post 767, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 764, Wickedestjr wrote:

Keyser, can you explain why b is a win for you? I don't think you have explained this, yet. If you have, then a post number is all I need.

He's saying that mislynching town is a win for him becuase he is scum and wanted everyone to know it.

:roll:

Are you being sarcastic? Seems quite clear to me that Keyser thinks that even if Dwlee is town, the town will benefit by eliminating him because he's acting very anti-town.

I thought when Keysor posted this
In post 686, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 683, Dwlee99 wrote:When is it EVER?!?!?!? a "win" to mislynch? EVER??!?!

Actually you are right Dwlee99!
It is not a WIN if a miss-lynch happens.
Miss-lynch bad.
Scum-lynch good.
Me not like bad.
Me like good.

He was conceding that WIN-WIN wasn't a good way to describe what he was saying.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:35 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 873, Dwlee99 wrote:Fine Keyser.
UNVOTE: Keyser

huh?

what changed?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:44 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 931, JarJarDrinks wrote:Like for example:
if Dwlee is town then how can he ever expect to catch scum if all it takes is someone saying "don't lynch me" (which is what an empty PR claim basically is) ?

Actually this is worse now I'm looking @ it w/ more context. He totally dropped his scumread on DN w/o saying anything about it and only gave the roleclaim reason AFTER Keysor called him out about it in 876 (which was some good scumhunting by keysor btw)
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:45 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

yeah I'm liking keysor a lot more now.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #55) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:57 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 940, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 873, Dwlee99 wrote:Fine Keyser.
UNVOTE: Keyser

huh?

what changed?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #56) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:00 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 886, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 826, JarJarDrinks wrote:I can buy Dwlee being town.
Cause he doesn't make sense as scumbuddies w/ a few of my other scumreads

Yea, don't use pre-flip associatives. It's very rarely ever going to be accurate.

This is another one of those MS "rules" that is good as a general guideline but shouldn't be adhered to in every situation. I think it's perfectly fine to make a determination that "Player X and Player Y are very unlikely to be be scumbuddies".

The problem w/ pre-flip associations is when you become conf-biased about a scumread and start basing all your reads because of it.

See this is part of why I want DNs claim. I'd absolutely love it if he had role that could confirm his as town. Then I can know to put more stock in the scumreads of mine that don't jive w/ him being scum.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #57) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:10 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 889, Wickedestjr wrote:If DeathNote is town, this seems like a pretty strong town tell from JarJar;
In post 770, JarJarDrinks wrote:Oh I had no idea Tree Stump was an actual role. Just Wiki'd it.

So how does that work? It says he can't vote so doesn't his name appearing in the VC pretty much kill that?
To answer your questions... A tree stump has the ability to vote until they use their ability - so if DN's a tree stump, that's why we still see his name in the VC.

If a tree stump is about to get lynched, then that is when they use their stump ability. If Player A stumps, then the Mod will confirm that Player A is a tree stump and Player A's vote is removed, but he or she can still continue speaking. That's the advantage of the tree stump ability: we learn Player A's alignment but don't have to waste a lynch in the process. Make sense now?
Yes. Can you explain why DN being town makes it a towntell?

In post 889, Wickedestjr wrote:

My one idea was that he would say something along the lines of: "This case against me sucks and I know I'm going to convince you guys eventually". That answer wouldn't really make any sense in combination with his other self-deprecating comments, but you asked me to speculate so I did. FWIW tree stump also came to mind even though he explicitly said he wasn't implying anything with his comment.
Not impressed w/ this explaination. (not that I expected a good one)
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #58) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:15 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 890, davesaz wrote:Followup to Nosferatu: No train of thought? What do you call the series of posts with JarJarDrinks, or the one with Keyser?

Man this just totally reads like "Why didn't you notice that I was totally acting so town."
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #59) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:27 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 915, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 819, JarJarDrinks wrote:and townreading:

RC
FA
Aero
Frog

If these are your four strongest town-reads, please could you quote and explain the posts by Fro99er you think are town-indicative.

I played a game w/ town-frog before and he's acting completely the same. Sure, people can succesfully emulate thier meta but I haven't seen anything scummy from frog @ all this game so I'll be townreading him untill I have a reason not to.

Does u singling out the frog read mean that you agree w/ townreading the other 3 ?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:35 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 954, Dwlee99 wrote:You gonna ignore my response jar?

:?:
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #61) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:07 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

wow am I really the only person on DN now?

unvote
/sigh

Will do some diving before I decide whether to move to Cow or Dave.

and gonna respond in a few keys.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #62) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:26 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 958, Keyser Söze wrote:With this knowledge in mind, are any of your other town reads or scum reads based on the fact your town reads are also town/scum reading that player?
None of my reads are based on what my townreads think. All I said was "I can buy Dwlee being town". I'm not townreading him.

In post 958, Keyser Söze wrote:What in particular is Fro99er doing that is "completely the same"?

- Moving his votes alot
- paying alot of attention to people that attack him
- self meta'ing
- just making a shitload of posts

Like I just feel like when something crosses frogs mind, he just immediately spits it out w/o giving it too much thought. Scum should be thinking about and choosing their words more carefully.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:06 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@dave, you said you almost always read pisskop the opposite of what he is. Are you voting him because you're townreading him or are you hoping that you've finally got a correct read on him?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #64) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:16 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Obviously that question is rhetorical as you're not gonna say that you voted for someone you're townreading. I just find it odd that you vote for a person you have a hard time reading on day 1 w/ nobody else voting for him.

Like if there was person that I felt I couldn't get a read on, I probably wait a day or 2 when there's more information available and see how other people are reading that person.

The only way I'd go after them on day 1 is if they were just super obviously scummy. I don't get the impression that you feel that way about PK.

VOTE: dave
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:19 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 988, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 934, Fro99er wrote:
In post 932, Fro99er wrote:100% what JarJar just said. L-1 and claim is fine in general, but should not be a hard and fast rule.

Like, that's something you learn in newbie school but the game does evolve beyond newbie school.

In fact, half the things I learned in newbie school don't even really apply.
Eh, I still think it’s a good rule.
The only reason for a person to claim is if we’re mass claiming or if they’re at risk of getting lynched
. But we’re not mass claiming. And if a person’s not at L-3/L-2/L-1, then they’re not actually at risk of getting lynched either.

In post 614, Wickedestjr wrote:FWIW If he can't answer that question, then I support seeing a role claim.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #66) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:50 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1044, Aeronaut wrote:... Alright but dave hasn't flipped, so using that as a reason is kind of silly.

Was about to say this same thing. But don't worry, I'll wait for Dave to flip red before I call Dwlee scum by association. There's plenty of non-associative reasons to think Dwlee is scum for now.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #67) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:12 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

holy fuck frog, good catch
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #68) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:18 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@Dwle

Flipping your read is one thing. Pointing to posts that you once read as scummy and using them to now townread is different.

Like, a normal townie that changes their read should be like "Ok those posts were scummy but I can get past them because I'm now townreading him cause of this other reason"

not

"Ok those posts were scummy but now that I'm townreading him they're obvtown to me now."
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #69) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:19 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

VOTE: Dwlee
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #70) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:21 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1073, Fro99er wrote:I think both Dave and Dwlee are scum.

I'm fine with both wagons.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #71) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:36 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

want to hear RCs answer to frog first
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #72) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:37 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

also this p much town-confirms Wicked
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #73) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:31 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1100, pisskop wrote:Dont yo guys know how awful
last minute
wagon-switches are?

huh?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #74) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:47 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1105, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm town reading Dweele

uh, ok.

what about dave?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #75) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:55 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1108, Dwlee99 wrote:Actually... I said that I was voting dave because of the case zully made

where?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:02 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1109, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1108, Dwlee99 wrote:Actually... I said that I was voting dave because of the case zully made

where?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:07 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1178, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1030, Dwlee99 wrote:, keyser.
Also, at the time of my vote the entire wagon is occupied by town reads of mine. (Now it is all town reads and a null)

^^^

what's this in response to? Not the zulf question right?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:29 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

intent to hammer dave
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:32 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1181, Fro99er wrote:Anyway. What I did was very good for the game state regardless of pisskop trying belittle my play.

HarJar indicated there were associatives between Dave and Dwlee. I went to look for those (didn't find any) but found Dwlee's contradiction and some things that don't make sense from Dwlee as town. This led people to chime in and now a ton of links are formed. In my mind there's clearly two scenarios:

1) Dave flips scum: 100% certain scum is one of Dwlee or Aero and we can sort that shit out

2) Dave flips town: Dwlee is nearly confscum.

The associative is Dwlee giving wicked a townread for starting the dave wagon.

See I think if dave flips
scum
: Dwlee is nearly confscum.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:36 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1217, Fro99er wrote:Dave claim
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:47 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

how's that work? Wouldn't Wake and DN be neighbors as well?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (isolation #82) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1176, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1109, JarJarDrinks wrote:

where?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #83) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

VOTE: Dwlee
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #84) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1349, DeathNote wrote:You both idiots if you think there are two scum inside of the neighborhood.

Translation: I claim SK. wake is town.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #85) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

thanks frog. missed that
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (isolation #86) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1039, Dwlee99 wrote:First one onto dave.

guys this right here is damn close to a slip. Aero asked why dwlee gave wicked such a strong townread. He gave several answers and this was the very last one.

I mean, it's like he forgot that Dave hadn't flipped yet. And yeah dave was scummy but he wasn't confscum or anything. Especially not to Dwlee, who originally was on the cow wagon before he late hopped.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #87) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1399, pisskop wrote:Wouldnt that make wicked the scumbud?

no it makes wicked town because Dwlee is giving him towncred for the being the first on Dave.

start from scratch:

Right now, we should all give wicked some towncred for starting the Dave wagon (I haven't actually really checked so I don't know exactly how true this is but lets say it is for the sake of argument since dwlee said so). This is regardless of Dwlees post.

Now the reason we can give him towncred is because we now know that Dave was red. Dwlee was giving him the towncred BEFORE dave flipped.

There's no reason for him to have gave wicked a townread pre-flip. And that's not even counting what frog pointed out about those horrible quotes.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #88) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

still probably townreading FA but I will say I don't like how she seemed to stop caring about the game once the early pressure on her went away.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #89) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1464, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:FA

Wicked is town

Why vote for FA? Why is wicked town? Why tell us wicked is town right now?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #90) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1478, Zulfy wrote:I think you're scumFA's buddy.
blech

pedit: checking
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (isolation #91) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1484, Zulfy wrote:
Darth Meesa,
you've yet to answer the question I asked you after you posted this. Do you remember Greyfox and Trivium? I do. Only game I've ever lost ever JJ, don't you think this is the same scenario?

no clue what you're saying.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #92) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1523, Wickedestjr wrote:Yes, his case is horrible, but that doesn't make him scum. I don't see any motivation for Zulfy-scum to make that case.

Was about to post this almost word for word.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (isolation #93) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1209, pisskop wrote:
In post 1207, davesaz wrote:
In post 974, pisskop wrote:
In post 971, davesaz wrote:Pisskop had a little burst of activity and faded when it didn't yield anything. I have never seen him fail to attack something as town. It might not be a good attack and I usually scumread him for it, but it's consistent. The fact he's not doing anything speaks even louder than not doing anything that I would see as scummy.

eww. Can you do me a solid and read my scum meta?

its all in the wiki.

In post 975, pisskop wrote:This is why I dont play every game in the same way.

So, question here. What's your actual reason for voting me? Could it be that I'm right and you need to get rid of the only person who sees you're scum?

Hey, if Im scum you need to be more focused on convincing them and less on trying to look like you are being bussed.

PK, what did u mean by this? Were u thinking that dave was trying to associate himself w/ u?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (isolation #94) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:37 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@FA - you realize pisskop and RC aren't the only people in the game right? Do you really need to freak the fuck out because a few people are pushing your lynch?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (isolation #95) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:41 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1800, Frozen Angel wrote:fourth I did scum hunt. my scum reads are Nero , dweele and pisskop in this order. IF town is blind to see that that's agian its fault.

No, it's your fault. And if you think pisskop is scum then why the fuck are you acting so angry? How should scum play mafia? By NOT trying to get town lynched?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (isolation #96) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:45 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1822, pisskop wrote:
In post 1819, RadiantCowbells wrote:Do I get to make a bah post every time you lynch or NK me?

you townread dinks?

When FA flips town (cause she's obvtown) are you gonna try and paint it as me knowing what she was cause I'm scum?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (isolation #97) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:54 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1835, RadiantCowbells wrote:FA, the only reason I wasn't pushing you since a hell of a lot sooner is that I'd rather continue to play this game with you in it than without.
wait, what?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (isolation #98) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:04 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1847, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1846, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1835, RadiantCowbells wrote:FA, the only reason I wasn't pushing you since a hell of a lot sooner is that I'd rather continue to play this game with you in it than without.
wait, what?

Not sure what you want explained.

In post 937, JarJarDrinks wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 429, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 411, pisskop wrote:RC, tell me again how this was town frozen.

Yeah, so you've just proven by asking that question that you don't understand her meta at all.

Her AtEs as scum frozen are absolutely terrible and see through and basically ignorable and she avoids pressure by bogging everything down in lengthy arguments and focuses on defending herself hyper logically while spending more time throwing out accusations than doing any sort of analysis.

She's town here, 100%.

That's the end of the discussion, basically.
In post 434, RadiantCowbells wrote:Try reading the Netherspite mafia in Coney Island where she flipped out exactly like this when I pressured her.
In post 437, RadiantCowbells wrote:No, the one with Netherspite as the mod.

Textbook FA town.
In post 440, RadiantCowbells wrote:Well, that's your prerogative.

I'm positive she's town right now though.
In post 442, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've played more games with FA than anyone else on site and have yet to misread her.

Keep that in mind.
In post 443, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've also actually been scumpartners with her, so I know how she operates as scum.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64156

Does this look like her scum game at all?
In post 444, RadiantCowbells wrote:Scum FA is very rigorous and gets really invested into the logical side of things, somewhat similar to my own scum game in that she tries to leave a trail for all the shit she does but she basically doesn't AtE, at all.

As town she's really AtEy and it's hard to follow her cases as a logical sequence. This is absolutely the latter.
In post 445, RadiantCowbells wrote:She did AtE like once in 37 but it was one of her scummiest lines of the game because of how poorly done it was.

I can't see her pulling off this rage thing effectively as scum at all, not against me who is particularly good at seeing through fake rage. (See: making the AFB scum team forfeit in 167 with my fake cop claim on scum)

some highlights:
In post 429, RadiantCowbells wrote:She's town here, 100%.
In post 437, RadiantCowbells wrote:Textbook FA town.
In post 440, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm positive she's town right now though.

It doesn't sound like the only reason you didn't push her sooner is cause you liked having her in the game. It sounds like the reason you didn't push her is because you had the mother of all townreads on her.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (isolation #99) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:05 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1848, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1817, Frozen Angel wrote:and I want to teach this
shitty town
and everyone else a lesson.

Who are you addressing here?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (isolation #100) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:14 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1859, pisskop wrote:Lets try this: Does anyone think FA is town based on merit? Not emotionl merit. What has FA done to put herself in the town circle?

no and nothing. She's still obvtown.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (isolation #101) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:15 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1868, Nero Cain wrote:So its FA/Key/Drinks. ok

horrible list dude
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (isolation #102) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:24 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1875, Nero Cain wrote:Well who do you think is scum?

Still Dwlee. Maybe Cow or Piss.

Was planning on rereading a bunch of stuff today but got caught up in 10 pages worth of people shitting up the thread.

I'm gonna try to ignore this FA nonsense for now.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (isolation #103) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:03 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1736, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 52, Frozen Angel wrote:and it was the RVS ?

Here you claim that it was an RVS vote.

Atleast I think.

In post 198, Frozen Angel wrote:and I was reaction testing.

here you claimed it was a reaction test.

YOU. FUCKING. LIED.

We already covered this and you acknowledged:
In post 766, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 762, JarJarDrinks wrote:From the wiki:
The purpose of random voting (and the so-called Random Voting Stage or RVS) is to spur the game into action by causing players to act in revealing ways.

Mystery solved Nero. Can u move on please?

i'll think about it.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (isolation #104) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:06 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Also I don't care if people accuse me of rolefishing. I wanna know what the fuck this was about?

In post 1464, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:FA

Wicked is town
In post 1473, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1472, JarJarDrinks wrote:Why tell us wicked is town right now?

I want you to have one less mislynchable player

Is this the worlds worst cop claim or what? Can you explain yourself?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (isolation #105) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:14 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1899, Nero Cain wrote:thats fairly dense. Like both of you have enough experience to know RVS is like a huge done more like a check in stage than anything else. Why are using the wiki and not your in game experience?

My in game experience says the same thing but I figured the wiki might carry more weight.

If what you say is correct then please explain how we'd ever leave RVS?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1904 (isolation #106) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:24 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1901, JarJarDrinks wrote:please explain how we'd ever leave RVS?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (isolation #107) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:26 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 33, davesaz wrote:
In post 29, Dwlee99 wrote:Crap I forgot to cite my reason for voting cow as OMGUS. You guys figured it out anyway, though. :D

VOTE: Frozen
Sheeping Aero.

Has Aero done something that makes him sheep worthy?

Does Dave seem like the type to soft-defend his scumbuddy in his second post of the game?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #108) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:29 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

"soft-defend". Just seems weird to focus on a scumbuddies attacker. And RVS was p much ending @ that point.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (isolation #109) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:33 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1963, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1956, pisskop wrote:But sure, I dont see why these mysterious strangers cant read you as is.

uh I am pretty sure they didn't cos I have town role pming. don't even that bullshit with me you will come out looking very bad. town!mollie is very good for town so your push on moi is gonna look pretty awful. plua you are not gonna get me lynched unless nero or froggy are scum I can already tell that froggy is likely town so now I just need to hear from nero.

Nero has been pretty awful. I believe he started attacking your slot as soon as everyone else did.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (isolation #110) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:35 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1966, JarJarDrinks wrote:Nero has been pretty awful. I believe he started attacking your slot as soon as everyone else did.

actually that's not true. He was on FA about some RVS nonsense. but he REALLY started his attack recently.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (isolation #111) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:38 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@Mollie - page 42 for Dwlee stuff
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (isolation #112) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:53 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Has pisskop answered this?

In post 1853, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 41, pisskop wrote:FA is fairly obvious scum. We'll know if she is scum because she gets chainsawwy about partners and talks like she knows her endgoal and plays emtional tag.

@pisskop - do you think your description of Frozen Angel applies here?

Who has Frozen Angel got "chainsawwy about"?
What do you think Frozen Angel's "endgoal" is?
What part of her "emtional tag" is scum indicative?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1992 (isolation #113) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:01 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Dont worry about Nos mollie. HE'S the one that actually sank dave. not pisskop.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (isolation #114) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:09 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 115, pisskop wrote:Im approaching you like I would mollie. Which is to sit back and let you hang yourself if scum.

Pisskop. Why do you think mollie would do this? What are you basing it on?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (isolation #115) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:21 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@pisskop, this entire attack on Mollie is garbage. There's no case for her to defend. Your entire FA case is basically saying that she's scum cause of ATE.

Mollie should ignore her wagon cause there's nothing she can do to refute "Slot is scum cause FA emotions"
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (isolation #116) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:27 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1286, Wake1 wrote:And then Death was like oh hi guys I'm looking forward to play with you and I'm all like OH I BET YOU ARE. And then with pursed lips and wry smile this cheeky fucker emits from his oral cavity that
he suggests one of us ain't Town
which takes a LOT of guts right? Right? NO, I BET one of you bastards is Scum, or AP's just fucking with people against because he can and he likes it. Oh how he likes it so.

Not evidence but if I was a SK in a hood, I think I would immediately assume we had a 1-of-each-faction group.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2049 (isolation #117) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:31 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2039, pisskop wrote:Let mollie say things that are town and Ill townread her.

In post 1941, pisskop wrote:Dude. Shes scum. Its not even like a little bit of a question
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (isolation #118) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:40 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2060, pisskop wrote:Ive said you would hang yourself

Why did you think that?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (isolation #119) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:43 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2054, Fro99er wrote:Dwlee and PK are both scum.

This post is weird for PK to make if they're both scum:
In post 1927, pisskop wrote:
In post 1070, JarJarDrinks wrote:VOTE: Dwlee

Theres your scum kiddo
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (isolation #120) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:44 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2072, pisskop wrote:
In post 2070, Fro99er wrote:And how does that imply Mollie would hang herself?

Because she'll slip. Her intentions will betray her.

Why do you think that about mollie?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (isolation #121) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:49 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2076, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2073, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 2054, Fro99er wrote:Dwlee and PK are both scum.

This post is weird for PK to make if they're both scum:
In post 1927, pisskop wrote:
In post 1070, JarJarDrinks wrote:VOTE: Dwlee

Theres your scum kiddo

How?

He's calling you scum Jar.

He's calling me scum cause of my vote on Dwlee though. He knows dwlee is a very possible lynch today or tomorrow. If Dwlee flips red it clears me.

And if dwlee happens to be green then I'm lined up for a mislynch the next day. It's making me rethink my Dwlee read.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (isolation #122) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:51 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2081, pisskop wrote:
In post 2077, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 2072, pisskop wrote:
In post 2070, Fro99er wrote:And how does that imply Mollie would hang herself?

Because she'll slip. Her intentions will betray her.

Why do you think that about mollie?

Because she's already doing it by not playing the game. This rush to lynch me. If she gets to without reading she theres nothing to anchor her to, and nothing to really stick to her.

Her intention is to get me out scott free.

You guys wanted to give her time. Lets see what actual content she pulls .

cool story. Now why did you say it BEFORE she replaced in?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2125 (isolation #123) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:07 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2098, Dwlee99 wrote:Why the heck am I scum? Does anyone even have a fricken reason?

First off: pretty ironic since pretty much all your reasons for voting this game have been: "This guys posts feel like scum"

but here you go. Reasons:

In post 579, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 191, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 189, Wickedestjr wrote:Dwlee, you missed this question;
In post 88, Dwlee99 wrote:RC is probably scum, actually. I am p sure of it.
And D5 when town decides to lynch you and you flip scum, rc?
If you thought RC was probably scum, then why were you not voting him? Instead, you are sheeping Aero's page 1 "I don't like this post" vote for Frozen Angel, which he removed a few pages later...

Cause I didn't think it was enough to warrant a vote yet and I wanted to see their response.

This is scummy. You didn't think it was enough to warrant a vote but "Sheeping Aero" was enough to vote for Frozen when u did?
In post 931, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 944, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 931, JarJarDrinks wrote:Like for example:

Actually this is worse now I'm looking @ it w/ more context. He totally dropped his scumread on DN w/o saying anything about it and only gave the roleclaim reason AFTER Keysor called him out about it in 876 (which was some good scumhunting by keysor btw)
In post 1068, JarJarDrinks wrote:@Dwle

Flipping your read is one thing. Pointing to posts that you once read as scummy and using them to now townread is different.

Like, a normal townie that changes their read should be like "Ok those posts were scummy but I can get past them because I'm now townreading him cause of this other reason"

not

"Ok those posts were scummy but now that I'm townreading him they're obvtown to me now."
In post 1398, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1039, Dwlee99 wrote:First one onto dave.

guys this right here is damn close to a slip. Aero asked why dwlee gave wicked such a strong townread. He gave several answers and this was the very last one.

I mean, it's like he forgot that Dave hadn't flipped yet. And yeah dave was scummy but he wasn't confscum or anything. Especially not to Dwlee, who originally was on the cow wagon before he late hopped.
In post 1409, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1399, pisskop wrote:Wouldnt that make wicked the scumbud?

no it makes wicked town because Dwlee is giving him towncred for the being the first on Dave.

start from scratch:

Right now, we should all give wicked some towncred for starting the Dave wagon (I haven't actually really checked so I don't know exactly how true this is but lets say it is for the sake of argument since dwlee said so). This is regardless of Dwlees post.

Now the reason we can give him towncred is because we now know that Dave was red. Dwlee was giving him the towncred BEFORE dave flipped.

There's no reason for him to have gave wicked a townread pre-flip. And that's not even counting what frog pointed out about those horrible quotes.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (isolation #124) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:14 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I wasn't even really looking for your responses. I've heard them and I think they suck. But you fricken said
In post 2098, Dwlee99 wrote:Why the heck am I scum? Does anyone even have a fricken reason?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2158 (isolation #125) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:09 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Um nero, you addressed me frog and keysor all in that same post.

In post 2134, Nero Cain wrote:This question is to Jar Jar, Keyzor and Frogger.

Lets say Mollie flips scum, why should I not want you dead?

Stop making it like frog added me out of the blue.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2160 (isolation #126) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:12 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2159, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2132, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2131, JarJarDrinks wrote:I wasn't even really looking for your responses. I've heard them and I think they suck. But you fricken said

Are you saying the reasons suck or my responses suck?

responses obviously. Why would I think MY reasons for voting you suck?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2163 (isolation #127) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:23 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2244 (isolation #128) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2223, Zulfy wrote:JJD, a) Answer my questions. ISO and ctrl+f darth meesa
b) Why did you townread FA?

A) did u mean this?
In post 1489, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1484, Zulfy wrote:
Darth Meesa,
you've yet to answer the question I asked you after you posted this. Do you remember Greyfox and Trivium? I do. Only game I've ever lost ever JJ, don't you think this is the same scenario?

no clue what you're saying.
If so please be more specific.

b) Cause of her freakout. Emotional outbursts like that are almost always town.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2282 (isolation #129) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2245, Fro99er wrote:Jar.

What do you think of Zulfy and Zulfy's case on FA?

Zulf could def be scum. Just finished a game w/ him where he was pretty damn protown and was the only reason our scumteam didn't run away w/ the game. He's not that @ all here.

If u really don't wanna do dwlee, I can do zulf.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2288 (isolation #130) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2271, pisskop wrote:The evidence is smacking you in the face.

WHAT EVIDENCE?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2325 (isolation #131) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@Dwlee - How are u townreading like everyone that is scumreading you when you've said that nobody has given any reasons for it? Is scum pushing your lynch @ all?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (isolation #132) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Don't you do it frog.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2352 (isolation #133) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2350, pisskop wrote:
In post 2347, pisskop wrote:Just remember kids. Mollies motivations and intent is how you catch scum Mollie.

This such a bunch of garbage. Just post random bullshit w/ a cocky tone and that's supposed to be a case?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2365 (isolation #134) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2351, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2343, JarJarDrinks wrote:Don't you do it frog.

I think you are town. plz look at my wagon and understand I was not even given any time in this game. plz look at who wants me dead but especially look at the outliers.

can you promise me this

I'm hoping ur not gonna get mislynched mollie. Frog is being paranoid, I think he'll come around. Also top-townie Nos doesn't think ur scum either. I'm not even sure if RC thinks ur scum or if he's voting u cause he's pissed @ you.

My advice still is to ignore the wagon since you can't defend a case that is based completely on the ATEness of the person you replaced.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2366 (isolation #135) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2365, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 2351, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2343, JarJarDrinks wrote:Don't you do it frog.

I think you are town. plz look at my wagon and understand I was not even given any time in this game. plz look at who wants me dead but especially look at the outliers.

can you promise me this

I'm hoping ur not gonna get mislynched mollie. Frog is being paranoid, I think he'll come around. Also top-townie Nos doesn't think ur scum either. I'm not even sure if RC thinks ur scum or if he's voting u cause he's pissed @ you.

My advice still is to ignore the wagon since you can't defend a case that is based completely on the ATEness of the person you replaced.

NO ANSWER WAKE
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2367 (isolation #136) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

that was supposed top be @ DN
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2370 (isolation #137) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

DONT GO TO SLEEP YET DEATHNOTE. PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS:

In post 2254, Wake1 wrote:DeathNote, I'm giving you the opportunity to clear the air first, before I do.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2375 (isolation #138) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2372, DeathNote wrote:huh... wtf does that mean?

something in the hood we're all assuming
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2400 (isolation #139) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2383, pisskop wrote:Jarjar can be town, but that doesnt make him right. his emotions or w.e.

Hes really trying his hardest to believe in mollie despite her not doing anything worthy.

This all happened in number mafia. I tried my darndest to keep town mollie out of the noose on day 1 while everyone was screaming to me how obvscum she was.

She's not as obvtown to me this game but FA sure as hell was and Mollie has done nothing to make me doubt that read. The slot is town.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2402 (isolation #140) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

No frog stop.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2413 (isolation #141) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:22 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

seriously frog, don't

ferealzies
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2416 (isolation #142) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

dont replace. log off for a while and come back tomorrow. You;ll feel better
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2420 (isolation #143) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2418, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2411, DeathNote wrote:Breaking like glass

Oh look scum chasing me out.

Anyone town would know they would want me to stay.

cool, so help out ur town teammates instead of scum.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2456 (isolation #144) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:16 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2453, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2450, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm pretty sure Mollie's scumclaimed at this point and is just trying to avoid creating any further associatives since she won't give any reads.

You know, I thought that in Numbers mafia too, because Mollie wouldn't give me reads when I asked and asked.

Then she flipped town.

Conclusion: Getting pressured as town gets her flustered and messes w/ her scumhunting. Give her till day 3 and reevaluate.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2726 (isolation #145) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

sorry i wasnt around today. I took off work to go see star wars again.

I should be here for a little bit and then all day tomorrow.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2823 (isolation #146) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

seriously frog. Just step away from the thread for a bit everytime u feel like replacing out. K?

And please noone hammer this anytime soon. I need to catch up on stuff and I wont be able to until sometime tomorrow.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3015 (isolation #147) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:07 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

here now, catching up, praying to gods that I'm not about to go through 10 pages of shitposting.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3023 (isolation #148) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:21 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2902, Nosferatu wrote:I'm unsure about this lynch. The wagon hasn't been lynched yet, but does that really mean there's resistance? I mean,
no one is making it clear that they town read her
. It's like we all think she's scum, but not everyone is completely onboard so we keep giving her chances to show she's town but we're not coming from an objective standpoint so the loop goes on and on.

I don't think I could be anymore clear that I think the slot is town. Easily one of my top 3 townreads.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3048 (isolation #149) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:06 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2679, Zulfy wrote:Third try now. Hoping for an answer.
Getting a claim out of Trivium and Greyfox won mafia the game in the Circus.

Why do you suppose the thing is different now?
By "won mafia the game" do you mean "had nothing to do w/ winning mafia the game"?

Like, I don't see parallels @ all. Didn't triv and greyfox just do the normal claim @ L-1?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3049 (isolation #150) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:08 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2945, Fro99er wrote:Nobody is ever lynching Nos so if Nos is scum GG.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3053 (isolation #151) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:10 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

K, first scummy thing I'm seeing from mollie is the fake responses to the fakehammers
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3057 (isolation #152) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:15 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 3053, JarJarDrinks wrote:K, first scummy thing I'm seeing from mollie is the fake responses to the fakehammers

lol actually I'm pretty sure this exact same thing happened in numbers I said almost the same thing.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3060 (isolation #153) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:16 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 3056, pirate mollie wrote:in the only game jar jar and have played together I kept thinking I was hammered it was plot's game ad froggy was in that.
yeah I just remembered.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3070 (isolation #154) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:35 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2997, pirate mollie wrote:what makes me sad is that jar jar has never seen a decent town game from me it is lynch lynch lynch and it is hard to play on the defense.
I still feel bad about how I ran u down in that game. I remind myself of it whenever I get frustrated at townreads that ATE. ie: frozen in this game.

That situation is also the reason I'm not hardcore scumreading PK in this game the same way I did anti. I think some players just get blinded by their egos.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3082 (isolation #155) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:10 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 3077, Fro99er wrote:You yourself said why would there be 2 scum in a hood.

It would be pretty hilarious to me if this was true and first thing Wake says is he isn't gonna be part of the hood and DN and dave were forced to put up a farce for him.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3086 (isolation #156) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:22 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 3083, Fro99er wrote:Jar who is scum?

Zulfy, Cow, Nero are all people I'm leaning scum on and would lynch today.

If I'm wrong about dwlee then add wicked. But I'm positive that scum-dwlee = town-wicked.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3093 (isolation #157) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:54 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 3092, pisskop wrote:nonono
I take an 8 hour nap and the fucking hug patrol moves in.

why are you trying to shit up the thread again?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3098 (isolation #158) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:04 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

nero and dave never interact and never mention each other. Nero never gave a opinion on the dave wagon.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3101 (isolation #159) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:08 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 3095, pisskop wrote:
In post 3093, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 3092, pisskop wrote:nonono
I take an 8 hour nap and the fucking hug patrol moves in.

why are you trying to shit up the thread again?
why you you so emotionally weak?

How am I emotionally weak? Cause I'm townreading the FA/Mollie slot?

I want to win the game and you making these posts aren't helping @ all.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3103 (isolation #160) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:11 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Yeah I change my PK read.

pisskop, you HAVE seen that frog has almost replaced out @ least twice cause of this shit right?

Do you think making statements that could cause frog to replace out is pro-town?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3104 (isolation #161) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:12 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

VOTE: pisskop
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3105 (isolation #162) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:13 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

like everytime people start interacting and scumhunting he does this shit and stops all progress.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3115 (isolation #163) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:28 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 3100, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3098, JarJarDrinks wrote:nero and dave never interact and never mention each other. Nero never gave a opinion on the dave wagon.

why does this not stand out to you?

huh? it does, that's why I mentioned it. Did u think this was a frog post?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3116 (isolation #164) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:29 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 3109, Fro99er wrote:I'm not answering questions about Nero.
confused
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3121 (isolation #165) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:33 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 3117, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3115, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 3100, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3098, JarJarDrinks wrote:nero and dave never interact and never mention each other. Nero never gave a opinion on the dave wagon.

why does this not stand out to you?

huh? it does, that's why I mentioned it. Did u think this was a frog post?

no but i wasn't sure why you posted it!

to point out nero-scumminess. The whole nero discussion started cause I said I was scumreading him and frog disagreed. Then you pointed some stuff out and I added on.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3132 (isolation #166) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:51 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 3105, JarJarDrinks wrote:like everytime people start interacting and scumhunting he does this shit and stops all progress.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3136 (isolation #167) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:55 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 3103, JarJarDrinks wrote:Do you think making statements that could cause frog to replace out is pro-town?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3140 (isolation #168) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:57 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 3137, pisskop wrote:Not especially.

so you're not playing towards your wincon?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3172 (isolation #169) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:29 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@pisskop

Do you think this is completely an act on mollies part?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3177 (isolation #170) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:31 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 3174, pisskop wrote:Yes.

wow
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3185 (isolation #171) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:59 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 3183, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3144, pisskop wrote:Dwlee, can you stop riding behnd me so closely? Its not really making you look townier, because you were already suspected and you arent creating your own original content.

A+ coaching

could just be throwing more shade on dwlee so if the votes fall off mollie, they go to dwlee instead of him.

I don't wanna lynch anyone but pisskop today.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4095 (isolation #172) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I'm here for a bit but wont be able to catch up tonight. I assume the last 20 pages are filled with civilized discussions of people sharing their reads and an overall comfortable town atmosphere?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4124 (isolation #173) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4101, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4095, JarJarDrinks wrote:I'm here for a bit but wont be able to catch up tonight. I assume the last 20 pages are filled with civilized discussions of people sharing their reads and an overall comfortable town atmosphere?

Just ISO Nero and ctrl+f trust tell and read from the first one you find in Nero's ISO.

yeah, I think he looks pretty scummy. Why aren't we lynching pisskop though?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4241 (isolation #174) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

yeah miller + role cop + cop would be dumb

VOTE: nero
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4264 (isolation #175) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4256, Fro99er wrote:Totally 100% agree with RCs list.

don't think I like DN as scum.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4265 (isolation #176) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

other than that I agree w. it
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4269 (isolation #177) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

how about cow as scum?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4270 (isolation #178) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

zulf cow PK
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4277 (isolation #179) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@pisskop, does this change ur mollie read @ all?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4283 (isolation #180) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

pisskop, go read nero's interaction w/ the slot. If you're town, end your deathtunnel cause YOU'RE the one being "extreme anti-town"
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4289 (isolation #181) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4285, pisskop wrote:I get it. Mollie is your best bud.
IDK where u'r getting this from?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4293 (isolation #182) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4290, pisskop wrote:are we even sure you got roped?

If that really wasn't a hammer then I'm pretty sure this is PK trying telling that to his scumbuddy.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4525 (isolation #183) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:03 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4524, Titus wrote:This again. What did RC do?

the gist of it:
In post 4192, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm cop.

there's no fucking role cop in the setup and if there is it's scum.

lynch him right now.

Not sure I'm gonna scumread him for it though. Will be interested in hearing what he says his result is.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4533 (isolation #184) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:11 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4468, Zulfy wrote:So if you all did lynch nero

A) what the hell yo

B) Are we going to lynch RC when he flips cop? Can we lynch mollie after that?

Yuck
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4538 (isolation #185) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:19 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4528, Titus wrote:Any other notable events?

- There's a hood w/ deathnote, wake, dave.

- Dave was lynched day 1 and was mafia neighbor

- DN has softclaimed BP and alot of us think he looks like a SK. (Though only 1 death/night)
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4542 (isolation #186) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:26 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4537, Titus wrote:
In post 4533, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 4468, Zulfy wrote:So if you all did lynch nero

A) what the hell yo

B) Are we going to lynch RC when he flips cop? Can we lynch mollie after that?

Yuck

Total misread of tone. He's saying Nero is likely a mislynch and this sets scum up for a good position. :facepalm:

Yeah but Nero looked pretty shitty after RCs claim. There was no reason for him to townread the slot so hard.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4546 (isolation #187) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:29 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4540, Titus wrote:Why would DN claim BP? Like at all. BP is what you claim after you think you're shot.
He didn't exactly

DN was close to being lynched and said something along the lines of "Trust me, U fuckers aint lynching me today". He then said to the hood, "I'mma claim BP yo".

Dave (scum) then "outed" the BP claim to the town.

(paraphrasing but I think I got most of the details right)
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4550 (isolation #188) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:32 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 3770, RadiantCowbells wrote:PK, there was a miller claim in this setup. that means that either there's extremely likely to be a cop because there's a miller or scum thought there was likely to be a cop, which means there's probably a cop anyway.

I literally fucking guarantee you that whoever the cop is will be checking Mollie tonight because no one in this game can put up with your shit.

this is not a cop claim fyi.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4556 (isolation #189) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:38 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

vote: RadiantCowbells
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4557 (isolation #190) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:40 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Just to reiterate: You checked Zulf/Titus and were RBed?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4562 (isolation #191) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:42 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Why did you check DN if it was "pretty damn obvious that Zulfy knew that Nero was town and lined up two lynches after him"?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4563 (isolation #192) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:43 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

and why are u voting titus today instead of DN?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4567 (isolation #193) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:48 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4565, RadiantCowbells wrote:There's no way in hell that I'd waste an invest on Zulfy after he slipped that hard.

Why come clean about the fakecheck then? If he's so obviously scum then just keep up the charade and get scum lynched.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4570 (isolation #194) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:53 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4568, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm leaning towards RB because it explains why I didn't die last night.

Oh so you thought you were gonna be killed last night after your CC got the rolecop lynched?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4571 (isolation #195) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:55 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4570, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 4568, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm leaning towards RB because it explains why I didn't die last night.

Oh so you thought you were gonna be killed last night after your CC got the rolecop lynched?

Like you JUST told us that the reason you wouldn't do that as scum because it would get you "lynched halfway through the game."
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4578 (isolation #196) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:00 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4574, RadiantCowbells wrote:I crumbed my Aero result

?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4581 (isolation #197) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:05 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4579, RadiantCowbells wrote:I made it very clear that he was my #1 fos at the time.

I don't trust you JJ.

How the F is that a crumb?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4584 (isolation #198) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:06 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 4574, RadiantCowbells wrote:I crumbed my Aero result, this cop claim didn't come out of nowhere. Why was I planning to claim cop as scum again? explain that.

Like seriously. Please point to a post that makes it clear you were planning to cop claim?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4592 (isolation #199) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:11 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 3770, RadiantCowbells wrote:PK, there was a miller claim in this setup. that means that either there's extremely likely to be a cop because there's a miller or scum thought there was likely to be a cop, which means there's probably a cop anyway.

I literally fucking guarantee you that whoever the cop is will be checking Mollie tonight because no one in this game can put up with your shit.

this is not a cop claim fyi.

In post 3419, RadiantCowbells wrote:PK, pull your head out of your ass.

If you're cop, claim it.

We have a miller claim; we almost certainly have a cop.

Cop goes on PM tonight and claims if a guilty.

You fucking happy?

why didnt you check mollie? If you saying you were FOSing Aero was a crumb then what the hell are these supposed to be? A fakecrumb ?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”