Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (isolation #200) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Innocent Children »

In post 1176, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 1172, Innocent Children wrote:If FA and me were scum in this game, I’d have replaced out.
No please if you feel like that replace out already. I don't care about your alignment when it's about how not fun you are to play a game with

I said ONE THING about you being scummy and you wrote a novel about it

and YOU KEEP ACCUSING ME OF TUNNELING when I'm the only one voting you and it was only for less than 2 days.

You keep doing this ate shit like it means anything and for some reason, no one else finds your attitude scummy but me

~Sora
Spoiler:
Pronoun: She
Post Post #309 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:02 pm

I mainly do NKA because it's kind of insane that scum teams can get away with that shit so often
True competence is ensuring your confidence is justified.

"Ank doesn't have bad reads. She's just bad at explaining them." -CheekyTeeky
Ankamius
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:01 pm

It's a blueprint for how scum are playing the game

The building when it's done and finished will never look quite like the blueprint and in fact might have had some major restructuring at a whim at certain points... But it's a way to track how the process could have gone as a method of solving what other potential clues mean.
True competence is ensuring your confidence is justified.

"Ank doesn't have bad reads. She's just bad at explaining them." -CheekyTeeky
Ankamius
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:53 pm

NKA is very strong, especially when there are weird kills going on

Nancy and Kokichi are weird kills until you really dig deep into them: scum aren't killing the biggest scumhunting threats, so they are probably off on reads. They aren't killing the slots holding town together, so town's collective reads are probably off. They're killing gunsmith claims, so it's plausible that it's for me difficulty narrowing the field down or because the scum in that pool will be able to hide more easily.

But the biggest thing that is damning for how scum is playing is the Dunnstral kill. This particular trick is a favorite of mine when I play scum; Dunnstral was quite useful for then because of his death tunnel on muffin... and it's no accident that both of them died at the same time. That's strong evidence that scum are in control of the gamestate, not town.

So, how you would find scum here is:

1. Look at who was pushing Muffin yesterday
2. Look at who was steering lynches away from Muffin
3. Look at who has been making stances and posts that actively push against town cohesion

I'll give you one guess as to who that probably leads to.

This is from Ank, taken from Hourglass dead thread. Nero, this was my main concern here, not being mislynched. I don’t think this concern is unreasonable.
I thought love was only true in fairy tales.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #201) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:14 pm

In post 1166, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1163, Rylai and Lina wrote:ok vecna has a restriction to say the sentences in that wiki nico posted earlier about Cornholio.

or he is pretending to have something like that.

~Sora
this

also, IC please stop. You aren't getting lynched today. Your hissy fight with Sora is distracting from scumhunting.
Please read my Ank posts. I agree and hope that this doesn’t become an issue later in the game.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (isolation #202) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:18 pm

In post 1165, Rylai and Lina wrote:my vote is perfectly fine and my read is great and on point about your gambit even if you're faking it as town in your games too. but feel free to bang your head as much as you like. I won't stop you.

I didn't made up my mind about your slot. and I have no new questions from you. if there is anything you want to discuss I'm more than happy to talk about it and answer

~Sora
I did ask you questions, you just never answered them. I asked you about your current thoughts on Mastina.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (isolation #203) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:22 pm

In post 1173, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 1167, Innocent Children wrote:How? FA just said they get separate votes. Great, so 2 wasted votes on our slot every freaking week we stay alive. \o/
Are you fucking kidding me?!

UNVOTE:

is this better now?

Just fucking move on.

The following is 100% happening:

I will vote you at eod if you post one more shit about this in

I will vote you at eod if you fail to show me towny content - the thing your slot lacks so far

and I will vote you at eod if you show another fake naiveness gambit thing again.

and yes this time I will for real tunnel you

~Sora
You know damn well I cannot promse to not misunderstand something. So don’t bother threatening me ffs! :

Like so I have to pester RC, rather then ask questions in the thread? Jesus fuck! :roll:
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (isolation #204) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:24 pm

:nerd:
In post 1171, Nosferatu wrote:oh did what desperado someone finally?
Vax.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (isolation #205) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:26 pm

In post 1172, Innocent Children wrote:If FA and me were scum in this game, I’d have replaced out.
No please if you feel like that replace out already. I don't care about your alignment when it's about how not fun you are to play a game with

and YOU KEEP ACCUSING ME OF TUNNELING when I'm the only one voting you and it was only for less than 2 days.

You keep doing this ate shit like it means anything and for some reason, no one else finds your attitude scummy but me

~Sora
Well, if it makes YOU feel any better, I’m also not having any fucking fun? Wanna take a wild guess, why?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (isolation #206) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:28 pm

In post 1177, Nosferatu wrote:i dont find it scummy because ive long since tuned out of the interaction
Please teach me how to accomplish this.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #207) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:32 pm

In post 1178, Nero Cain wrote:no, I think the massive ATe is kinda scummy too but even if she's scum then there are still 4 more. Let's find those.
I’m not and if you ISO any of my town games besides Labrynth - where I was IC - so doesn’t count, you will see that is NAI. I don’t react well to being wrongly scumread - especially for bad reasons, I never have and all of my games 100% back that up.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #208) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:36 pm

In post 1182, Titus wrote:

~Sora
+1 Sounds like IC is trying to create a trust tell.
What does that even mean? I think that sort of thing is against the rules - trust tells - which is pretty clear I’m NOT doing here. TW said pretty much the same thing about Shoshin in Labrynth.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (isolation #209) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:39 pm

In post 1186, Titus wrote:
In post 1184, Porkens wrote:
In post 490, Titus wrote:VOTE: Stargazer

RC is not likely to include a flavor ascetic.

He'd say something like

On a Plane to Brazil:
You cannot be targeted by X abilities.

There could be a restriction in Chickadee's PM but I find it more likely that you're just scum Stargazer as you automatically accepted Chickadee's claim as true.
How do you know?
Because
I have a town PM from RC
?

Is this serious?
Um what? :?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (isolation #210) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:42 pm

In post 1187, Porkens wrote:GOD look at this ISO

Spoiler:
In post 121, Titus wrote:
In post 83, Rylai and Lina wrote:No one should take mastina claim as conftown claim

we have reasons to be skeptical about what she claimed for
reasons we don't want to share at the moment
. but there are weird things about the claim.

I'm going to read this pages in detail after getting my tea

~Sora
Hi. I am warm. Is there a Frozen Angel to warm me up or did you bring cookies?
In post 125, Titus wrote:
In post 119, Rylai and Lina wrote:I don't know which head I'm talking to but hi o/

and jjh there might be mechanical reasons that makes that claim useful for scum and for town

~Sora
I am not going to look at claims for now. I think many fakes could happen. Many real crumbs too. How bout Dem apples for wifom.
In post 130, Titus wrote:
In post 122, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 116, jjh927 wrote:You have misunderstood.

The role is not town simply because it is a gladiator. It is town because there is no scum benefit whatsoever out of the mechanical applications of it. There's an argument that it can't even expect to be townread because I am evidently abnormal in thinking that this claim has a very high probability of being town.
I kinda just don't like how you took it at face value which is kinda the wolfy thing to do when approaching posts.
Like the role could have more depth, a JOAT ability, positive utility gained after using the gladiate or something I just can't think of off the top of my head. I think in the last game most of the scum were JOATs and it's not like I am expecting you to actually know that.
It's more that my expectation was to not take the claim at literal face value like the way you did.
+1 It's equally true Mastina could be town and lying about conditions for gladiate or the purpose.

Any role besides innocent child can work for either alignment. My favorite town game I had a really scumsided role allegedly.
In post 229, Titus wrote:
In post 139, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 134, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 131, jjh927 wrote:If Mastina is loyal and scum, she would only be able to target other scum. Therefore the role would be set up to 1 for 1 trade with town only if she wins the debate that is a gladiate. In this circumstance, it is strictly worse than a normal gladiate. If she were to target scum, her best case scenario is a no lynch, assuming that is possible, which confirms neither her nor her target as town but allows for her to play as though she has absolute proof that the other player is town--- which falls apart instantly if either of them die as the other becomes confscum.

Thus, if it is indeed as described, it would be completely useless to scum.

It is possible that this is just one ability as part of a JoaT, and with my lack of resources to determine the power-density of this game it is impossible to say more. Working with what there is, however, and believing the claim as it is (as this is the simplest option), makes it town by virtue of it A. the total lack of use to scum, B. the potential use to town at the detriment of the self, and C. the fact that people who aren't me do not consider the role to be strongly indicative of town, making it an unlikely choice for a curveball "you thought it was town but it was
me, dio
scum" role, which I think also contributes to the probability that this is not a JoaT role.
P-pardon me but c-can't the role have added power to it if she lynches a teammate o-or it's just worded like that so she looks good on a role cop? F-for all we know I think the claim is n-nai and it's not like scum mastina w-wouldn't claim it. I-I do think you believe this argument though! You could work in our cafe i-if you wanted that is...
mfw I misclick 1 color over-I mean o-oh deary me whoopsie!
Pedit: I-it can be worded like that to j-just look nice on a rolecop along with having other parts of the role n-no? I don't see why she'd claim that as town in the first place! ...Well it is Mastina
Why are we talking about rolecops? Let marina's claim sort itself, like any Miller claim. I think the simplest solution is Mastina is lying rather than a risk a mislynch 1 shot cop deal. The role makes no sense = probably a lie, sort why later.
In post 239, Titus wrote:
In post 236, Innocent Children wrote:
In post 229, Titus wrote:
In post 139, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 134, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 131, jjh927 wrote:If Mastina is loyal and scum, she would only be able to target other scum. Therefore the role would be set up to 1 for 1 trade with town only if she wins the debate that is a gladiate. In this circumstance, it is strictly worse than a normal gladiate. If she were to target scum, her best case scenario is a no lynch, assuming that is possible, which confirms neither her nor her target as town but allows for her to play as though she has absolute proof that the other player is town--- which falls apart instantly if either of them die as the other becomes confscum.

It is possible that this is just one ability as part of a JoaT, and with my lack of resources to determine the power-density of this game it is impossible to say more. Working with what there is, however, and believing the claim as it is (as this is the simplest option), makes it town by virtue of it A. the total lack of use to scum, B. the potential use to town at the detriment of the self, and C. the fact that people who aren't me do not consider the role to be strongly indicative of town, making it an unlikely choice for a curveball "you thought it was town but it was
me, dio
scum" role, which I think also contributes to the probability that this is not a JoaT role.
P-pardon me but c-can't the role have added power to it if she lynches a teammate o-or it's just worded like that so she looks good on a role cop? F-for all we know I think the claim is n-nai and it's not like scum mastina w-wouldn't claim it. I-I do think you believe this argument though! You could work in our cafe i-if you wanted that is...
mfw I misclick 1 color over-I mean o-oh deary me whoopsie!
Pedit: I-it can be worded like that to j-just look nice on a rolecop along with having other parts of the role n-no? I don't see why she'd claim that as town in the first place! ...Well it is Mastina
Why are we talking about rolecops? Let marina's claim sort itself, like any Miller claim. I think the simplest solution is Mastina is lying rather than a risk a mislynch 1 shot cop deal. The role makes no sense = probably a lie, sort why later.
My role in my recent MU game made no sense but why do you think she’s lying? I will say that she did lie in Minuet about her role. She fakeclaimed D3 IC iirc? but was in actuality mafia vig, so I would definitely think it’s wise to take hers and probably most early claims with a grain of salt.
Occam's Razor. If a role provides no utility for town in any theory, then it's scum. If there's no scum utility, it's probably town. Those suppose honesty. Yet marina's claim makes zero sense for town as claimed. It does not help scum either. Given mods do not design roles that lack utility, we're looking at mastina lying about some part of her claim or something novel that mastina role counters.
In post 366, Titus wrote:Not feeling well. Will try catchup later today.
In post 457, Titus wrote:
VC please

Chickadee, I don't think pushing you is likely to lead to good results. Like Mastina, let the claims sort themselves.

What difference exists between town who legit SR you and opportunistic scum? Why do you think Vax is the latter?

He'd say something like

On a Plane to Brazil:

There could be a restriction in Chickadee's PM but I find it more likely that you're just scum Stargazer as you automatically accepted Chickadee's claim as true.
In post 492, Titus wrote:
In post 491, Gamma Emerald wrote:

He'd say something like

On a Plane to Brazil:

wdym flavor ascetic?
Read Stargazer's claim about not receiving an item from Chickadee.
In post 1116, Titus wrote:Hey, are people still beating dead horses here? Sorting through the spam to get to legit good posting is hard.
In post 1125, Titus wrote:I feel like the majority of the thread is Vecna, just less obvious about it.

He'd say something like

On a Plane to Brazil:

How do you know?
Because I have a town PM from RC?

Is this serious?
In post 1182, Titus wrote:

~Sora
+1 Sounds like IC is trying to create a trust tell.

Fixed spoiler on request of Porkens.
I did initially like her comments about sorting Chick/Mastina but not so sure anymore.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (isolation #211) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:47 pm

In post 1194, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1134, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 1127, Vecna wrote:
I am Cornholio. Would you like a spatula? For your bunghole?
Can we lynch this? Please?
And now I’m on board with Lady Angel lynch
Vecna definitely seems like an easy mislynch. Is LA a newb player because if not, her pushing this slot for what? This type of thing is hardly unprecedented in RC games. If I see player who posts like AA9 did in Labrynth here, that’s entirely different.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #212) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:54 pm

In post 1195, Gamma Emerald wrote:

He'd say something like

On a Plane to Brazil:

How do you know?
Because I have a town PM from RC?

Is this serious?
Why wouldn’t you just say mod meta? Wtf?
In post 1198, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 1197, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1196, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 1193, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1102, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 1098, Gamma Emerald wrote:What Nero did in this game
Also nice the see you read games you flake out of
I never flaked out of that one. I was there till the end, and was endgamed. >.>
Well you lurked, so w/e
Since when does lurking = flaking out?
irrelevant conversation. Come join me in lynching lurker scum.
How about you join me instead?
Why are you so convinced Mastina is best lynch?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (isolation #213) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:55 pm

In post 1206, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1007, Skygazer wrote:so like can someone explain to me what scum motivation id have for volunteering to be desperadod and then claiming i received five identical elton john videos
Can confirm this is me.
Cannot confirm how many more identical Elton John videos you will receive
Whoa. :lol:
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (isolation #214) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:57 pm

In post 1207, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 1204, Nero Cain wrote:b/c there's a healthy wagon on a scummy/useless active lurker who needs to get sorted. What is keeping
YOU
from the Lady Angel wagon?

Also, you don't have the oomph to get a Mastina wagon + lynch.
Priority. Would you rather lynch an active lurker over someone who could lead you in circles if she puts her mind to it?
If that is indeed what you think she’s actually doing, then you do have a valid point but I’m not really convinced she’s scum here.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (isolation #215) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:59 pm

In post 1209, Skygazer wrote:lol vax is conftown that feels kinda useless to me because I was TRing them but at least they won't get mislynched now

hmm

VOTE: Nosferatu
Why? How is he scummy here?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (isolation #216) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:00 pm

In post 1210, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 1208, Nero Cain wrote:scum is scum and active scum MIGHT end up leading us to her buddies. I agree that Mastina shoulda live to lylo though.

Well, from where I am standing, a bigger threat should be removed first, but hey, what do I know? :c
If she is one, yeah.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (isolation #217) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:02 pm

In post 1216, Lady Angel wrote:What's the difference between me and all the other low posters/lurkers in this game? I don't see anything seperating the case on me from being on any other of them, other than people picking me for some reason.
Why are you pushing Vecna?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #218) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:05 pm

In post 1219, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1217, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1216, Lady Angel wrote:What's the difference between me and all the other low posters/lurkers in this game? I don't see anything seperating the case on me from being on any other of them, other than people picking me for some reason.
this feels like a post i would make as scum
lol i actually used this deflection tactic here in Pine's 214:
In post 514, Skygazer wrote:These generic scum reads on me makes it hard for me to even discus why yall are wrong.
In post 515, Skygazer wrote:In any case I don't see why people are lumping me in with dave and chickadee.
Hmmm . . . I don’t necessarily find that post scummy though. Her push on Vecna screams lhf mislynchbait to me.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #219) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:08 pm

In post 1220, Nero Cain wrote:meh, idk.

Like Skygazer being useless but still being around is just active lurking which
IS
fairly scummy.

Her "I didn't recieve anything b/c I might be secretly ascetic!" was kinda dumb. If I tilt my head just right I could see where a new player might think that thier flavor would trump thier role but at the same time I'm like "would town really think that?"

I was pretty annoyed when she was trolling the thread with Pork instead of playing.

but its life so I sympathize with her if she doesn't have time to play and I don't really know how to tell the difference between town that's busy and scum thats using busy as an excuse.

What are you thinking Wheme?
What’s interesting to me, is that Chick completely backed up what she said about the videos. I honestly don’t know what to make of that.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (isolation #220) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:08 pm

In post 1206, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1007, Skygazer wrote:so like can someone explain to me what scum motivation id have for volunteering to be desperadod and then claiming i received five identical elton john videos
Can confirm this is me. Cannot confirm how many more identical Elton John videos you will receive.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (isolation #221) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:29 pm

In post 1265, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 1242, Innocent Children wrote:
In post 1165, Rylai and Lina wrote:my vote is perfectly fine and my read is great and on point about your gambit even if you're faking it as town in your games too. but feel free to bang your head as much as you like. I won't stop you.

I didn't made up my mind about your slot. and I have no new questions from you. if there is anything you want to discuss I'm more than happy to talk about it and answer

~Sora
I did ask you questions, you just never answered them. I asked you about your current thoughts on Mastina.
I did

I told you to iso me and click ctrl f and type mastina.

Also I gave you space and promised to vote you back if you started this shit again and I will deliver

VOTE: Innocent Children

now this is a real tunnel and I won't unvote till you or me is gone from the game. gl gl
In post 1245, Innocent Children wrote:

~Sora
Well, if it makes YOU feel any better, I’m also not having any fucking fun? Wanna take a wild guess, why?
That is most certainly your own problem and has nothing to do with anything I did in game
since I did nothing
and you wrote a novel about it lol.

~Sora
Stop with your fucking fake threats, did you really think I didn’t see this coming? Exactly how stupid, do you think I am?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (isolation #222) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:30 pm

In post 1267, Rylai and Lina wrote:BTW I will ignore every IC post from now on

and no I won't change my vote

I just want to give them real reasons for headaches and bashing their head to a wall for a change.

~Sora
Karma, for future games. Bank on it. :]
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (isolation #223) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:34 pm

In post 1268, Rylai and Lina wrote:And for clarification on 100000th time. I definitely had no death tunnel on IC before this page and now I want them policied. My read on them was basically I think they are faking an attitude for getting free cred and if they are doing it in other games as town too they are trying to use that fake cred when they are town too which was why I voted them in the first place. I expressed hesitation on my read even then.

And no. I'm not certain they will flip scum. but their reaction that one vote and clusterfucking the thread with ate and misrepresenting me repeatedly makes me want to slap myself in the face. hence why I want them ploicied.

Thats all about it

~Sora
No, how about we do that to you for trying to lose us this game due to ego butthurt? I’m seriously about to totally fucking lose it on you. Don’t fucking talk to me or about me and by all means, never ever get off of your bs votepark.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #224) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:36 pm

P.edit. Sorry RC. :(
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (isolation #225) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:51 pm

In post 1262, Porkens wrote:
why me = fry me
It really pains me to be close to being on the same page as the 1 person, who won’t have a civil conversation wth me. Fuck me. :facepalm:
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #226) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:56 pm

That doesn’t work on my iPad. *sigh*
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (isolation #227) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:04 pm

Spoiler:
In post 419, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 136, Chickadee wrote:y'all slow the fuck doooown

Please. Oh my god. 6 pages is too much already.

I won't be able to post again for several hours when I get off work. If I come back to more than like 5 pages, just know I'm not reading a word of it. My scum buddies will catch me up.

<3
This.
In post 174, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 173, Invisibility wrote:
In post 171, jjh927 wrote:
In post 168, Invisibility wrote:but explain
In post 170, Invisibility wrote:i dont wnat to
ur an egg
Ur a hat
Stopping at the end of page seven for now.

Yeesh. You gave us life, but now it's time you gave us freedom.
In post 448, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 263, Nero Cain wrote:
Daykill: Innocent Children

vote:Chick
My day kill was better.
In post 295, Innocent Children wrote:well now that's all over

i don't like how kuroi popped in with a fairly structured post and ignored all of what just happened

that's my one independent read, i'm done for the day bye

~dis
I'm having a hard time getting into this game.
In post 300, RadiantCowbells wrote:Vc 1st thing morning
Oh really?
In post 315, Nero Cain wrote:that's a very odd list....
^
In post 324, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 320, Gamma Emerald wrote:We normal people
says the weeb
Stopping here. Bottom of 13.
In post 576, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 332, Vecna wrote:
I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO.

I NEED TP FOR MY BUBGHOLE
^
In post 350, jjh927 wrote:I feel like there's far too many players with their heads in the sand here
Sounds about right. Me included.
In post 375, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 371, jjh927 wrote:Not convinced it's actually towny looking content
what content is "not towny" looking? Let's ignore the fake dayvig, like if ppl want to town read me for that fine and if you don't then that's ok. I mean, I could argue "why in the world do you think a fake daykill is AI." but the fake daykill isn't the sum total of my content. So talk to me about it.
Scare quotes, but I kind of want to vote jjh927 for grandstanding.
In post 388, Invisibility wrote:nero could easily fake the dayvig as scum
Oh sweet child...
In post 426, WhemeStar wrote:k i need some time i got homework to do for now
Thanks for the update.
In post 454, Chickadee wrote:Vax, I'm thunking you rolled scum here.

Also pretty much everyone (save for a few) have played with me, and know my history of being an easy fucking lynch. Unless you guys are going to provide actual reasons, votes off me please.
I remember you being pretty decent, but maybe things have changed.
In post 462, Porkens wrote:yawwwwwnnn sure is a sleepy day...
True, but irrelevant.
In post 468, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 454, Chickadee wrote:Vax, I'm thunking you rolled scum here.
Also pretty much everyone (save for a few) have played with me, and know my history of being an easy fucking lynch. Unless you guys are going to provide actual reasons, votes off me please.
Wtf is this
VOTE: Whemestar
In post 473, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 465, Innocent Children wrote:because scum already has scum chat
how do you know that?
When does scum NOT have chat?
In post 474, Innocent Children wrote:
In post 473, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 465, Innocent Children wrote:because scum already has scum chat
how do you know that?
When don’t they?

If you mean day chat specifically, I have no idea but we had it in heroes - a scum PT, so no need for PMs.
^

Anyone overwhelmingly impressed with this?

Seems totally surfacey. A bit lamist, perhaps?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #228) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:17 pm

In post 1281, Rylai and Lina wrote:
Innocent Children wrote:
That doesn’t work on my iPad. *sigh*
Spoiler:
In post 83, Rylai and Lina wrote:No one should take mastina claim as conftown claim

we have reasons to be skeptical about what she claimed for
reasons we don't want to share at the moment
. but there are weird things about the claim.

I'm going to read this pages in detail after getting my tea

~Sora
In post 101, Rylai and Lina wrote:so mastina do you have a plan for using your gladiate or what?

also are you trying to convince you should not be seen as town for the way you claimed to others? like how is that the most important thing for you right now?

~Sora
In post 110, Rylai and Lina wrote:Ok I actually think what mastina claimed might be legit. I need to write down scenarios of the way it can interact with my role and talk about this to shiro more.

~Sora
In post 615, Rylai and Lina wrote:JJH flip flop on mastina gives the vibe that he was not prepared for the claim so its likely that they are not w-w but I'm not confident to even bet on that. I still have them both at null pile here.

Also this is the proper time to use this gif not last time
As I also said that night, I don't like how mastina was fighting against people who were saying her role is towny by pushing the "Role != alignment" narrative at all. it feels forced and over the top.

~Sora
In post 620, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 618, Porkens wrote:who seemed forced? sorry
mastina when she was doing self meta and making posts about how role!= alignment to go against people who were saying her role is towny.

~Sora
In post 623, Rylai and Lina wrote:

me, dio
So here is the thing I feared that night. we have a modifier that will help us strongly if someone gladiates us. What if she is lieing about being loyal thing or is saying that cause she is scum and she has a modifier like that. also why should I have the modifier if the gladiator is town.

~Sora
In post 653, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 239, Titus wrote:Occam's Razor. If a role provides no utility for town in any theory, then it's scum. If there's no scum utility, it's probably town. Those suppose honesty. Yet marina's claim makes zero sense for town as claimed. It does not help scum either. Given mods do not design roles that lack utility, we're looking at mastina lying about some part of her claim or something novel that mastina role counters.
This is a strange line of thinking to evaluate roles but it's a titusy way of doing that so it warms my heart a little bit about titus.

Mastina role is most definitly incomplete and I think that the last part is the part that shows what alignment it is not what was claimed. but yeah I still see no reason for scum her to claim like this unless if she wants to use the gladiate.

~Rylai

~Sora
Thanks. I do agree with pretty much everything you’ve said in your recent posts - me excluded obviously. I think LA is not a bad lynch, not convinced it’s the best one though. Nico does have a valid point about Mastina being a much bigger threat then LA (IF scum, that is). But I’m tl her atm. I think some of her reads are off like Nico. I think Dis may have been on to something with his eary K scumread. I didn’t think much about it initially but it gets noticeably bad on reread.

Anyway, Titus is incorrect about the town utility thing. There are negative town roles, like town false alarm in Labrynth. Not only did that role have no town utility it was actually harmful to town and based on that, no ne should base alignment strictly off of that - particularly in an RC game.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (isolation #229) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:27 pm

I just ISO’d LA in Lynch the Wolves and her posts were much better there. She was scum in that game, so maybe she was coached in that game?

Her ISO in this game and LtWs are strikingly different. I’m starting to think she could be a mislynch here.

I still hate her Vecna vote though.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (isolation #230) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:31 pm

In post 1272, Rylai and Lina wrote:So Isoing lady angel and noticing she has only 62 posts on her account she seems way more informed about how mafia works than a newbie but she is so lost in-game and her comments lack the scummy agenda. even that post about vecna since no sane scum would think they can get a vecna lynched like that and would stop her

but then scums do what scums do and she is so eh opportunistic with lack of the spark of solving the game which means she might be scum.

I would still call her a coin flip (as I think its 50-50 to flip scum based on what I can see).

I hope we get some clarification about their proficiency in this game.

~Sora
Hmmm . . .

Can you ISO her in Lynch the Wolves and tell me if that influences your opinion on her, in any way?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #231) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:39 pm

@Sora , what are your thoughts on Skygazer? I really don’t understand the srs since Chick hasn’t contradicted anything they’ve said and I don’t think they’re likely w/w but that whole mulple identical video thing is really weird. Could the number of videos be significant? And the title of the video is about breaking hearts.I dunno but I think the specific number of videos Skygazer receives from Chick could possibly have some significance. I’m pretty sure the one video, she sent me did.

Yes, it was an animated cartoon video.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (isolation #232) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:01 am

Sigh.

Reading the last few pages made me immediately aware of where we are at and what's going on. I can clearly see that Nancy is posting way too much. She says that she may be pulling back on that, so everyone, count your blessings, I guess. Instead you will have me to deal with for a majority of time. Hopefully this isn't an improvement at all.

~Disquieted
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (isolation #233) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:20 am

Reading through Lynch the Wolves for a comparison of Lady Angel's meta comes off as difficult. The game she was in... she was... mafia, so she assumed she was anti-town. Except she wasn't. How confusing. Regardless that really means she was attempting to play as the mafia alignment in that game.

Few things that are pinging me here on this ISO that may or may not have been covered already. And yes, it's only 9 posts but I have words about it.
In post 1231, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 1218, Nero Cain wrote:how come you aren't playing? Why didn't you comment on being wagoned earlier?
I had a lot of non-mafia related commitments to take care of this week, this was the first chance I've gotten since maybe late friday to really read. I usually skip or low-post through day 1, since analyzing posts is very much not my strong point when nobody's flipped yet.

Speaking of, I don't have a really strong feeling on anyone so far, except Vecna, whose whole great cornholio thing is just annoying. So I don't really have anything to add right now.
I feel as if the first part has too much of a guilty conscience. It's strange because she manages to not use this as an excuse in Lynch the Wolves and she was mafia ("mafia") there, but ignoring that meta I would be suspicious of this phrasing. When I say "guilty conscience" it means that she's feeling like her lack of content is something that she should be worrying about. This make sense?

The second part of this post is strange about not having strong feelings, because several events have happened over the course of this game that Lady Angel has actually... acknowledged.
In post 329, Lady Angel wrote:Did we actually have a dayvig less than a day into D1?
In post 500, Lady Angel wrote:How are people getting items on day 1 in a game with daystart? That's the weird part to me about Chickadee's role.
In addition, she's clearly read up enough of the thread to know that she's not the easiest lynch in the world.
You seem to have a reticence for giving your reads, Lady Angel. Perhaps you don't think they matter or they're useless so early in Day 1. They do, even if they're not perfect or well formed. I would like to hear what they are. And you should have some... thoughts, even if you don't feel like you have understood the thread or read closely. Being wrong is OK.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (isolation #234) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:29 am

I was told that Kuroi voted for us and that made me interested. All in all it's an OK post to vote us. I'm not unhappy with it at all. I was expecting something with pure OMGUS, but the post is OK on tone.

Alright, I don't really have much else to say in particular that I want to talk about as opposed to discussing with Nancy. I'm going to update our notes and head off. It's likely you're going to see more of this head in the near future, but I'll attempt to keep a low profile in comparison with my partner so that uh, only half of this slot can be considered a bit spammy, I guess.

~Disquieted
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (isolation #235) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:32 am

I didn't want to mention it but since Gamma brought it up.... As someone who is not Nancy, seeing Rylai bring up our slot as a scumread because they assume something blatantly wrong of Nancy's playstyle aggravates me to no end... let alone what Nancy thinks.

~Disquieted
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (isolation #236) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:34 am

In post 1296, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1279, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1262, Porkens wrote:why me = fry me
who coined this

i dont like this.
Epicmafia geeks who can’t form a real argument
I think it actually works sometimes but against newbs it has a rather sizable failure rate
Eh. I don't think experienced players are likely to say "why me" either. I also think your assumed failure rate of this read might be smaller than you think. You can probably get a decent amount of newbies with a wrong tell here but a large majority of newbies say "why me" in a scummy way.

Thinking it's the latter.

~Disquieted.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (isolation #237) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:13 am

You know what, let's move on.

~Disquieted
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (isolation #238) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:55 pm

In post 1392, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 1358, Rylai and Lina wrote:I have an ability that makes mastina claim like a town check on my slot. she claimed she can only target town with gladiate. I have an ability that helps in gladiates. 2+2 = 4

but if you doubt that you can make mastina gladiate my slot to see what will happen. (hint I won't stop or retarct the gladiate and it will happen so day will end with her lynch as a result of this but my ability will be confirmed and if she is telling the truth I'll become ic)

~Sora
Why wouldn't you bring this up when Mastina claimed some 30 pages ago? Also, what do you mean "claim like a town check"?

Read up a bit more:
- Skygazer and Nero felt like Town vs Town while it was still happening
- Porkens has moved up on my scumlist due to having almost no content (his posts so far have ranged from potentially role-playing a cat to creating a choose your own adventure to simply agreeing with other people or even calling himself potentially scum). He doesn't appear to be making even a slight bit of effort to do more than troll the game.
- Titus and Chickadee are both setting off alarms for me, but not enough to hunt them right now. Innocent Children is still my top scumread for blowing up on the other hydra for all the pressure of one vote.
- The fact that you guys are getting information out of vecna is honestly quite amazing

Anyways, VOTE: Innocent Children.

I shall go with my gut here. If she blows up at me over this, I'd encourage other people to follow suit. Town shouldn't care about votes until there's real danger.
I think LA is town.

UNVOTE:
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (isolation #239) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:16 pm

In post 1357, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 1321, Chickadee wrote:I think Vecna is town. I feel like that post restriction once demonstrated enough is a good excuse for scum to lurk. But Vecna is present and keeps posting. Nothing solid but putting Vecna in my town pile for today.
This is a really bad post :facepalm:
In post 1344, Nero Cain wrote:Does Shiro often get scum read?
Tell why are you scumreading shiro so I can summon them. for some reason, they are not around and available atm.

~Sora

I wouldn’t townread Vecna for that but I do see Chick’s point, he has to have some incentive for doing what he’s doing over lurking but I don’t think it’s necessarily AI.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #240) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:19 pm

In post 1359, Rylai and Lina wrote:Porkens is a good vote.

~Sora
She’s always scummy though. What makes her particularly scummy here? Not necessarily disagreeing.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (isolation #241) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:21 pm

In post 1392, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 1358, Rylai and Lina wrote:I have an ability that makes mastina claim like a town check on my slot. she claimed she can only target town with gladiate. I have an ability that helps in gladiates. 2+2 = 4

but if you doubt that you can make mastina gladiate my slot to see what will happen. (hint I won't stop or retarct the gladiate and it will happen so day will end with her lynch as a result of this but my ability will be confirmed and if she is telling the truth I'll become ic)

~Sora
Why wouldn't you bring this up when Mastina claimed some 30 pages ago? Also, what do you mean "claim like a town check"?

Read up a bit more:
- Skygazer and Nero felt like Town vs Town while it was still happening
- Porkens has moved up on my scumlist due to having almost no content (his posts so far have ranged from potentially role-playing a cat to creating a choose your own adventure to simply agreeing with other people or even calling himself potentially scum). He doesn't appear to be making even a slight bit of effort to do more than troll the game.
- Titus and Chickadee are both setting off alarms for me, but not enough to hunt them right now. Innocent Children is still my top scumread for blowing up on the other hydra for all the pressure of one vote.
- The fact that you guys are getting information out of vecna is honestly quite amazing

Anyways, VOTE: Innocent Children.

I shall go with my gut here. If she blows up at me over this, I'd encourage other people to follow suit. Town shouldn't care about votes until there's real danger.
No, you’re wrong about that, it was never about the vote, it was about my playstyle but I don’t want to rehash it.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (isolation #242) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:04 pm

In post 1473, Nero Cain wrote:If we aren't gonna fo Mastina b/c lol role then we should prob lynch a lurking Gingie and/or maid cafe.
I have more confidence in either of those flipping scum than Porkens/Mastina.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (isolation #243) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:00 pm

In post 1494, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1486, Porkens wrote:
In post 1472, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1470, Porkens wrote:
In post 1468, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay, that makes me rethink my LA tr
Do you think that post ties LA to Titus?
really? damn that was easy.
Please answer the question
I wasn’t thinking so, what do you see/
One of the things you bolded was that you posted more content than Titus (which I believe is true at least until Titus really started efforting). So I was wondering if you thought that tied LA and Titus, as I thought it was rather circumstantial myself.
Can we check all of the Porkens votes? I think there’s possibly scum on that wagon at one time or another. Policy lynching anyone - or even seriously suggesting just for being merely being “annoying” especially when we’re nowhere near EOD, is NAGL. OTOH, policy lynching someone who is actually harmful to town, is entirely different. Lynching Porkens=anti-town. Lynching AA9 in Labrynth=pro-town.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (isolation #244) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:06 pm

In post 1499, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1498, jjh927 wrote:I mean porkens seems to think half the game is scum
Was about to say this myself
She’s a wolfy player but I think town. She’s trying to solve, which is pro-town. Is it annoying? Hell yeah but annoying /= scummy necessarily.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (isolation #245) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:07 pm

In post 1442, Nosferatu wrote:i guess you can pl but i think thats flipping town tbh
I trust Nos’ reads.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (isolation #246) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:48 pm

In post 1512, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1503, Porkens wrote:Have the players are scummy that's not my fault :)
Go back through your scum list and ISO them please. I'm curious what happens if you try to town hunt within your scum pool, because your scum pool is seemingly too big.
+1
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1515 (isolation #247) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:49 pm

We have less than 3 days until EOD 1.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (isolation #248) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:39 pm

In post 1519, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1501, Innocent Children wrote:I trust Nos’ reads.
im pretty sure i was talking about pork in a different game so...

don't quite do that
In post 1441, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1439, jjh927 wrote:Bc we need like 10 more people to lynch someone
So we pl Pork?
In post 1442, Nosferatu wrote:i guess you can pl but i think thats flipping town tbh
But you posted that in this thread? :?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (isolation #249) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:58 pm

In post 1531, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1510, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 1496, Porkens wrote:Kurio is scum too
Why is your scum list seemingly only every single person on your wagon and nobody else?
In post 1511, Porkens wrote:Seemingly because the scum want me dead?
TBF, I'm not on the Pork wagon. He
MIGHT
be kinda OMGUSing me since at one point I said he's hard to understand and everytime he does call me scum for hilariously bad reasons and I respond he runs away with his curly tail so him being scum that's sniping at me from the sidelines isn't an impossibility. I'm going to feel bad if this is scum but I just feel meh about him.
In post 1501, Innocent Children wrote:
I trust Nos’ reads.
Sheep him then?
In post 1475, Nero Cain wrote:Who r we voting?
y no reply Nancy?
Who is he voting?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #250) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:59 pm

In post 1522, Gamma Emerald wrote:btw Maid Cafe isn’t my
Top Townread
or
Top Scumread
but they are a
Person of Interest
for me rn
VOTE: Maid Cafe
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #251) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:40 pm

In post 1537, Innocent Children wrote:
In post 1522, Gamma Emerald wrote:btw Maid Cafe isn’t my
Top Townread
or
Top Scumread
but they are a
Person of Interest
for me rn
VOTE: Maid Cafe
Do people like this wagon or do you want someone else?

I don’t think Pork is scum, so I don’t want to vote there.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (isolation #252) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:43 pm

In post 1515, Innocent Children wrote:We have less than 3 days until EOD 1.
Probably closer to 2, if we don’t want to no lynch and we don’t get a lynch, without a maj.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (isolation #253) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:46 pm

In post 1473, Nero Cain wrote:If we aren't gonna fo Mastina b/c lol role then we should prob lynch a lurking Gingie and/or maid cafe.
I’m fine with either one.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (isolation #254) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:31 am

"Disquieted will hard carry this hydra"

I was told to come along and put our vote somewhere, but it seems Nancy has that covered, so, shrug.

Porkens' bizarre play with regards to his Nero scumread feels a bit townie... in nature, but I'm sure I'm underestimating him, so shrug.

If I had a choice, I'd go for Ginngie or Kuroi next for the next few days, Maids have said they aren't gonna be active so another wagon might be better for now. Kuroi's catchups annoy me but I'm not sure how much of that is playstyle...? Would still lynch there over the rest of the game.

If I had a particular concern it's that I'm not getting anything significantly townie in nature from jjh, but I'll just air it out as a concern for now. I guess it's concerning because a lot of the talkative playerlist I can feel there's a bit of towniness coming from them, except jjh. His posting doesn't really do much from me. But let's move on and lynch some lurkers.

~Dis
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (isolation #255) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:43 pm

In post 1604, WhemeStar wrote:Chick is still scummy to me

Kuroi and
Porkens seems town

Vecna is prob scum
Wheme is probably town.

Pork is most likely to flip green.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (isolation #256) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:44 pm

How much time do we have left and @mod, can we have a VC please?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (isolation #257) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:49 pm

Anyway, no clue wtf Vecha is but I’d rather lynch there over Pork. I don’t want to mislynch and I’m really not looking forward to finding out I was right, post-flip.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (isolation #258) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:55 pm

In post 1350, RadiantCowbells wrote:
A Story Revisited

Votecount 1.55:

Lady Angel (3): Innocent Children, jjh927, Gamma Emerald
Mastina (3): Maid Cafe, Nicorobin, Nero Cain
Porkens (2): randomidget, Nosferatu
Innocent Children (2): KuroiXHF, Sora
Skygazer (2): Titus, Invisibility
Titus (1): Porkens
Nosferatu (1): Skygazer
KuroiXHF (0):
Ginngie (0):
Nero Cain (0):
Vaxkiller (0):
Vecna (0):
Whemestar (0):
Chickadee (0):
Invisibility (0):
Nicorobin (0):
jjh927 (0):
Rylai and Lina (0):
Maid Cafe (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
randomidget (0):

Not Voting: Vecna, Vaxkiller,
Wh4t
, Chickadee, Mastina, Ginngie, Shiro, Whemestar, Lady Angel

With 21 alive it's 12 to lynch. (this is correct.)

The day will end in (expired on 2018-09-25 18:00:00).
Days will last 2 weeks, or until a lynch (or no lynch) has been decided on.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (isolation #259) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:56 pm

In post 1609, Lady Angel wrote:That's really clever, I would never have guessed he'd be faking it.

Is there even enough time to get 12 people on him before the day ends?
UNVOTE:

VOTE: Vecna
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1638 (isolation #260) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:02 pm

In post 1635, jjh927 wrote:Are you getting confused about what game you're in again nos
Could be, because he’s mixing up his Pork reads. I think Pork is town here.

Scum Pork tries to derail not advance the gamestate.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (isolation #261) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:04 pm

@Sora , any new thoughts on the gamestate or who we should lynch today?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (isolation #262) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:46 pm

I think to make town most efficient as possible, we need to form an effective townblock. I know I don’t want Pork and am not sold on Vecna either.

I think we should not exclude players with usually high posting involvement and doing pretty much nothing to advance the gamestate.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1643 (isolation #263) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:48 pm

P.edit or likely POE.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (isolation #264) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:35 pm

In post 1662, Vecna wrote:I am the greqt Cornholio! Ahahahaha! T
P
! You must give me you
r
TP!
In post 1666, Vecna wrote:
I
am the great
C
ornholio! The principal! He will give me TP! I would hate for my bungholio to get polio....Where I come from, we have no bunghole.
PR and IC?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (isolation #265) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:37 pm

In post 1658, Vecna wrote:I am the great Cornholio! Do you have T.P. for my bunghole? I would h
a
te for my bungholio to get polio.
In post 1659, Vecna wrote:I am the great Cornholio! The streets will flow with the bloo
d
of the non-believers...
In post 1660, Vecna wrote:You can take me, but you will never take my bunghole, Hm heh.... For I am the Gre
a
t Cornholio Hm heh I have no bunghole, hm heh
In post 1661, Vecna wrote:I am the great Cornholio! Ahahahaha! TP! You must give me
y
our TP!
A day?

Vecna gets confirmed IC D2?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (isolation #266) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:37 pm

UNVOTE:
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (isolation #267) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:38 pm

In post 1719, jjh927 wrote:Post restriction and innocent child
Yep, so get votes off Vecna and Pork.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (isolation #268) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:39 pm

In post 1722, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1674, jjh927 wrote:"Wait a day pr d one IC d two wait ty"

This is a day two IC claim so I guess we wait a day

UNVOTE:
+1
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (isolation #269) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:57 pm

In post 1700, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1678, mastina wrote:BTW my lynch list is:
Maid Café

NicoRobin
Chickadee

Titus
Kuroi

Lady Angel
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1729 (isolation #270) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:58 pm

In post 1709, KuroiXHF wrote:If I die, I wont stay dead for long. It's essentially the equivalent of a no lynch.

Lynch actually scum, like Porkens.
No.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1732 (isolation #271) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:00 pm

In post 1709, KuroiXHF wrote:If I die, I wont stay dead for long. It's essentially the equivalent of a no lynch.

In post 1725, Nero Cain wrote:
I know you aren't caught up and jazz but these guys want Mastina to gladiate and then we no lynch id it works. If you are claiming unflippable then you are a perfect gladiate target. no?
VOTE: Kuroi

I want Mastina to use his gladiate.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1790 (isolation #272) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:38 pm

In post 1756, Titus wrote:I feel like Kuroi is just the easy default place. I read the recent posting and I still don't get the wagon. The fact Kuroi is outright defending Porkens, who is a better alternative just boggles the mind unless they are scum together.
Where is he defending Porkens?

And no, there is no freaking way Porkens is a decent lynch.

I’m not liking this post?

Are you a wolf here Titus?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1791 (isolation #273) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:40 pm

In post 1736, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1725, Nero Cain wrote:
I know you aren't caught up and jazz but these guys want Mastina to gladiate and then we no lynch id it works. If you are claiming unflippable then you are a perfect gladiate target. no?
How?
In post 1735, Porkens wrote:VOTE: Kuroi

See what happens when you cross me?
Stop talking.
OTOH, this is a really weird interaction. Still think Pork is town though.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (isolation #274) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:42 pm

@Titus, is this your definition of a “defense”?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1793 (isolation #275) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:47 pm

In post 1780, jjh927 wrote:Wait wtf

RC promised that this game wouldn't feature Ginngie faking guilties on town and if we believe Mastina then there's literally a Ginngie role that fakes guilties on town
How? I probably missed it.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1794 (isolation #276) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:49 pm

In post 1790, Innocent Children wrote:
In post 1756, Titus wrote:I feel like Kuroi is just the easy default place. I read the recent posting and I still don't get the wagon. The fact Kuroi is outright defending Porkens, who is a better alternative just boggles the mind unless they are scum together.
Where is he defending Porkens?

And no, there is no freaking way Porkens is a decent lynch.

I’m not liking this post?

Are you a wolf here Titus?
Possible distancing between Titus and Kuroi, perhaps?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1795 (isolation #277) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:51 pm

Titus, who are you feeling, OTHER than Pork, I mean?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1796 (isolation #278) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:55 pm

In post 1772, WhemeStar wrote:Ty for explaining Vecnas things jjh I was confused

Also VOTE: Chick
Chick is not a good vote today. Why? Because she was one of the first to defend Vecna. On D2, we’ll find out whether or not Vecna’s IC claim had merit or not. If it does, then that is a good look for Chick.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1797 (isolation #279) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:56 pm

In post 1773, WhemeStar wrote:I think Nero may be good lynch too
Based on what?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (isolation #280) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:02 pm

In post 1767, mastina wrote:
In post 1766, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1758, mastina wrote:
In post 1741, jjh927 wrote:How? They developed a read in a way that makes a great deal of sense as per the timings and lines up with the two of them having talked about reads
They went from an easily faked RVS push on you, to a read which they'd have regardless of their alignment. You are a fairly universal townread, and as you yourself said: they are one of the few players who you'd expect to have a good read on you.

If they didn't, it'd be a red flag, yes?

So it looks like scum making a lackluster contribution.
I was far from universal at that point bc people were still scum reading me for the reasons in their rvs push lmao
You were obvtown from your very first post, and only more obviously so with the posts following.

Continuing to push you off of self-evidently stupid, flawed reasons would have been scummy as hell.
Who specifically is being referenced in this post?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1802 (isolation #281) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:04 pm

In post 1798, jjh927 wrote:People defending Vecna don't come out well either way because there's no content to defend and "hurr durr it's too easy" is not a meaningful defence as it has no impact on whether or not someone is scum
No but scum is the “informed minority”, so if Vecna is in fact IC, then why doesn’t scum!Chick push an easy mislynch?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1803 (isolation #282) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:06 pm

In post 1799, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1795, Innocent Children wrote:Titus, who are you feeling, OTHER than Pork, I mean?
hopefully no one, she's married.
Lol. I obviously was referring to other wagons. :lol:
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (isolation #283) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:09 pm

In post 1737, mastina wrote:
In post 1705, Nero Cain wrote:Just b/c today is fairly likely to end in a no lynch doesn't mean town shouldn't be trying. Also should be wanting to use your ability ASAP.
Sure! We should be trying. And I will be using it.

Which is precisely why I posted
the thing you quoted me on
In post 1678, mastina wrote:BTW my lynch list is:
Maid Café
NicoRobin
Chickadee
Titus
Kuroi
Lady Angel

Names on this list aren't necessarily scumreads, so much as, "everyone not on this list, I townread to some extent". (I can give a proper reads list once home.)

Would prefer to gladiate from this list, and if you have a strong townread in it, please explain in detail.
This list isn't all scumreads, but
does
contain scumreads, and nobody on this list is a townread. This is my preferred gladiate pool, the pool I feel is most likely to hit scum.

I'll use the gladiate at about the 24 hour mark on the top wagon.

Speaking of wagoning tho:
VOTE: Kuroi.
In post 1698, jjh927 wrote:It's probably gone under the radar to everyone but myself but maid switched from a decent looking RVS push on me to TRing me when that hydra is probably the only slot in the game which I can reliably say would recognise my town meta without metadiving me
I don't see why they'd switch out that read if they were being lurky scum
Um.
That sounds precisely like something which makes them scum?
I think this is our best vote to maj on - Kuroi, that is.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1884 (isolation #284) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:41 pm

VOTE: No Lynch
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1960 (isolation #285) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:52 am

In post 1863, Chickadee wrote:That seems breakable to be able to do that every day..but ok

VOTE: Mastina
I volunteer for tomorrow, since you regret not gladiating me Mastina.
In post 1865, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1863, Chickadee wrote:VOTE: Mastina
how can she gladiate you if she's dead?
THIS
game.
In post 1869, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1865, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1863, Chickadee wrote:VOTE: Mastina
how can she gladiate you if she's dead?
THIS
game.
We no lynch.

And idgaf if you guys think it's a scum claim. When the gladiator works I won't hear anything from you guys.

Mastina, if you don't gladiator me tomorrow, I'm taking it as a scum claim from you. I claim to be one of your biggest scum reads, yet you didn't choose me today. You have a chance tomorrow to either clear me or condemn me. Take it and sort me once and for all, or stop pushing me.
In post 1871, Chickadee wrote:Because we need mastina to flip to confirm the results. I have a hard time believing that Mastina's role is unlimited. That's just an immediate public day-cop result. Mastina herself said there are things she wouldn't reveal until later.
In post 1873, jjh927 wrote:Oh shit that wasn't a mistake?

lol that's a scumclaim
In post 1874, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 1863, Chickadee wrote:That seems breakable to be able to do that every day..but ok

VOTE: Mastina
If you're volunteering for tomorrow, why vote for her?

VOTE: No lynch
Chickadee, explain this.

You claimed to want no lynch but never changed your vote.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1961 (isolation #286) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:57 am

In post 1921, NicoRobin wrote:Then you should have chosen the first option. This is a punishment because you didn't. :c
In post 1922, NicoRobin wrote:This goes for everyone else too.
???
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1962 (isolation #287) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:59 am

In post 1937, Porkens wrote:
In post 1935, Titus wrote:@Vecna, Honorable. Seems legit for now. Haven't slept well in about a week. Don't like being mislead but this feels more like the bulletproof vest kinda lie than the fake a guilty kind of lie.

@Nico/Porkens, Clue us in please. Nico are you claiming a guilty check?
Scum scum scum
Why?
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1966 (isolation #288) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:24 pm

Vecna has been posting well today. Iirc, today is the day that Maid Cafe promised to step things up and so far, their only contribution is a vote on Chick.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2002 (isolation #289) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:20 pm

toranaga replaced half this hydra

this is now a Nancy Drew Shogunate

scum beware etc
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2003 (isolation #290) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:36 pm

In post 2002, Innocent Children wrote:toranaga replaced half this hydra

this is now a Nancy Drew Shogunate

scum beware etc
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2005 (isolation #291) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:41 pm

In post 1987, Maid Cafe wrote:
Hey squad beeboy here. I haven't posted in this game in a long time.

I have tomorrow off work so I am going to power grind this game then, if I don't then lynch us.
I get off work late tonight so I can't really make any promises about tonight.
Please stop freaking typing in colour! Gawd. :facepalm:
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2006 (isolation #292) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:45 pm

In post 2004, Nero Cain wrote:It still says innocent children.
Is there some inside joke in this? :wink:

Disquieted didn’t want to play anymore and I decided to change the password for Tor and I’m too lazy to create a new account.

So, IC now =Nancy Drew 39 and Toranaga.
Innocent Children
Innocent Children
Goon
Innocent Children
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2015 (isolation #293) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:32 pm

In post 2007, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2002, Innocent Children wrote:this is now a Nancy Drew Shogunate
In post 2004, Nero Cain wrote:It still says innocent children.
Like I said, same account, different partner.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”