Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3328 (isolation #200) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3322, Torque wrote:Gamma what does your scumpool look like
As for this I am still kinda floaty on reads but I think I at least have better direction than yesterDay.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3332 (isolation #201) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3329, Torque wrote:
In post 3326, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3323, Torque wrote:
In post 3317, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3268, Torque wrote:@Mastina

a townblock of Joan/Maybe Pink Ball/Dunn/RP/Chito & Yuuri/You/Me effective for today, yes/no
>50% of the living players, what? Sounds like you're orchestrating a pre-emptive mob to crack down on whomever you like.
I mean you aren't wrong lol I would love to somehow lead a mob and speed lynch wolves
But I'd rather have it be a democracy rather than what you make it sound like
(I told you I have an abnormally large amount of townreads this game)

Are you worried about the mob? I was actually starting to come around on you upon reading your ISO at night
Yes, in the sense that I don't want the game to just be a pre decided block of people controlling the lynch. One scum in there = massive problems. So I am concerned but the fact I am concerned probably makes me more town, not less.
Oh yeah I get ya
That's why I said "for today", meaning I intend, and it should, disband if say, we strongarmed SN, and he flipped town
There was definitely the chance you didn't in my mind though
Thanks for understanding though.
And yeah I'm definitely glad we dont have to deal with lynching Severa today.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3438 (isolation #202) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3333, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:
In post 1484, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:Lazy ISO reading summary primarily because survivalism dictates that I support the Elena wagon if it turns out there is actually good reason to think they're scum, so I need to get through my other plans to take a look at them.

First though: After reading both Torque and singletonking, they both seemed to have reached the conclusion that S&J were widely townread, when if anything the thread consensus was more that there was cause to think they were scum, but people were saying that the reasons to think they were scum were actually NAI, meaning that yesterday they were, at best, null, and probably closer to null-scum, in terms of general thread consensus.

Did I somehow miss something that happened and made people think they were probtown, at least enough so that Torque and singletonking came to that same conclusion? If not, can Torque nad singletonking explain what you read in the game that made you think they were generally townread?

Torque: Pretty consistently anti-vedith, from early in the day(4th on the wagon). Given the extremely malleable and manipulable game state throughout D1, I'm far more inclined to think Torque is town rather than bussing scum.
Torque also analyzed the situation with Vedith and Gamma in a similar fashion to myself, decent chance that they're scum together based on the interactions and gamma's opportunism elsewhere.
Later expresses some doubt about Vedith, which weakens this position a bit...and obviously makes me consider whether or not his position on Gamma is purely designed to lead us down the path to a mislynch on Gamma ; still inclined to vote Gamma, wiith an eye on Torque if that ends up as a town flip.

Conclusion: likely town based on interactions with scum slot and general play.

Time to go do something more fun than ISO'ing. Will continue isoing over the night.

In the meantime.
VOTE: Gamma Emerald

-Yukiteru
@Gamma: See bolded above. Basically voting patterns and opportunism that seems uncharacteristic, as well as bad interactions with flipped scum.

I literally have no idea what my ability does, other than it being mandatory on N2, and by flavor implying it would interfere with what someone else was doing, and for them to "look out" if they matched up with something I'm not going to be sharing.

-Yukiteru
Um yeah I didn't get anything back about your ability so I'm left to conclude it's bullshit. I'd assume were you to target me with something negative I'd get feedback about it.
VOTE: reasonably psychotic
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3439 (isolation #203) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3337, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
MOD DECISION: SuperfluousNinja is being modkilled
for intentionally trying to communicate with another player through PM, being aware of abusing the rules. Their alignment will now be turned into a Neutral Survivor. Their Role PM before being modkilled is shown below. As there are no critical issues that would compromise the game, game now continues normally.

Spoiler: SuperfluousNinja's Role PM
ANIME U-PICK: KING SIZE
CHIBA ERIKA

Welcome,
Robert2424, ooba
SuperfluousNinja
, your role is
CHIBA ERIKA (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei), sided with the Youtube Copystrikers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
  • - You have your voice and vote, use them wisely and victory is yours.
    - You have [REDACTED] as your fellow Copystrikers. You all share a where you can talk with your teammates during nights and pregame. Your Factional PT is locked during day phases.
    - You also have a
    factional kill
    power. Decide with your teammates and confirm in your PT;
    who is going to kill whom?
    . You may change decisions until the end of the night. You may choose to not kill.
    - You are invited to join 12312312121. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - As a trained daughter of the Chiba family, your physical abilities and speed are well beyond average. You try to use your speed to confuse others.
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 1)You may distract another player by targeting them each night. The target will be notified that someone targeted them, but not that you did. This action has no further effect.}

-
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 2) If there is someone targeting you (if more than one, a random person), their action will fail and they will receive this message: "Whoosh, you're too slow, the target ran away".
    [/color]
    - ETHEREAL HIDDEN SWORD TECHNIQUE - KIRIKAGE!
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3)With this honed skill, any nightkills made by you will become critical and cannot be saved by any healing roles. (I'm speaking about roles like Doctor)}.

-
    REMEMBER THAT SOME OF YOUR ABILITIES ARE GREYED OUT AND WILL BE UNLOCKED WHEN THE GAME REACHES THE PHASE WRITTEN IN FRONT OF EACH LOCKED ABILITIES. AT THE END OF DAY 3, YOU MAY DECIDE TO DROP THIS ROLE PM AND REPLACE IT WITH A NEW ONE. MORE INFORMATION IN THE GAME THREAD.

HOW TO WIN
  • -
    You win when at least half of the living players are YTCSs (Like 2 in 4) and no hostile neutrals (if any exist) are alive.
Good luck, y̙͔̽̓ͥ̈́o͇̖͈̹̹̦̹ͯ́ͧ̔́u̢͓͙̪̓'̗̜̼͎͆͢lͣ͐ͣ̓ͫ͏̶̙̞͇̖̗͍l̳̝̪̬̀͊ͭ̂͢ ̭͍̭̰͉́̾ͭ͊ͨ͒̚̕͢n͙̗̝̙̺̘͆͋̇͆ͧ̓ͦ̆͗́ê̴̱̦͎͇̄ͫ̋̀ͅe̵̼͙̗̣͔̞͂ͮ͑ͮ̿͜͝d̵͙̹̫͚̿͆̊̄̃ͨ̊ͤͤ͟ ̞̠̜̤̪̰͖̎̿͒̂́̀i̡͈̳͎͈͖͙̥ͦ͡t̴͙̭͉̘̠̬̥͊͐͛!̐̊ͦ͌ͫ̆ͫͧ́͠҉̟̥͈̻̙̱
waow
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3440 (isolation #204) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3347, Near x Mello wrote:thats not scum indicative for me. I bus weak buddies

~Near
Can back this up and Clem should too
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3441 (isolation #205) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3409, mastina wrote:
In post 586, Vedith wrote:Well, I'm almost half way to being lynched. That's a pretty big thing to put onto one guy.
Now, I could have made it equal and voted Gamma, but that would make me as bad as the people voting me!
RED FLAGS RED FLAGS

Vedith entered the game as the largest wagon--he voted Pink Ball, the largest counterwagon, and avoided voting Gamma...with this bullshit excuse.

Try telling me with a straight face that his reason for not voting Gamma Emerald isn't absolute bullshit.
Are you trying to case me here? Cos it sounds like it.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3443 (isolation #206) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ffs
Maybe I need to die so I'll stop being a moron all over the thread with my brain leakage
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3593 (isolation #207) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3482, Joan of Arc wrote:@Everyone See? His ego is so big that he refuses to re-evaluated in light of his misreads. Lynch him for the health of the gamestate
Is he scum tho
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3594 (isolation #208) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Like it's massively concerning Joan is facing what NxM was doing and thinking there was little chance it could be scum, at least from what I observed of their approach
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3595 (isolation #209) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler:
In post 3530, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: Ok. No. It's not just "mastina/elena" that is what two people are saying. I'm saying we need to look at GAMMA.
In post 18, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hello all! Let’s mess the scum up shall we?
Scummy RVS entrance.
In post 81, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 79, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 18, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hello all! Let’s mess the scum up shall we?
In post 76, Gamma Emerald wrote:This game is remarkably shorter thanI would’ve expected lol
Scummy
I’d say you’re shit at reading me but you haven’t been Town with me in a while so I don’t know what the actual level is there
One of the few townie responses -- but compared to all the issues I have with this iso, this is not nearly enough for me.
In post 85, Gamma Emerald wrote:Lame tryharding.
Scummy.
In post 172, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 42, Clemency wrote:no you're not but nice try
I also find this worth filing away for later.
Scummy.
In post 174, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 55, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 55, mastina wrote:
In post 47, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 44, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 42, mastina wrote:Hi I'm a mason with Clemency.
VOTE: Joan of Arc.
Scum!
Any particular reasons why?
Because you scumslipped, duh.
Where?
In post 56, Joan of Arc wrote:Considering I am town, there isn't any and there can't be any, so you are bluffing.
Yeah this person is scrambling it seems.
VOTE: Jaune Arc
:wink: :P
Is this a real town reaction to Joan asking "where?" I don't think so. How does that make Joan "scrambling"?
In post 183, Gamma Emerald wrote:and you claiming that with your scrambling makes you scummier, as why would you scramble like that if you were unlynchable?
This doesn't actually make sense although I'm not sure it's scummy but it's not a townie thought process either
In post 349, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also SSBF proly town
This is a terrible position that Gamma later backpedals in the worst way after stalling
In post 407, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 368, Spike and Jet wrote:and anti-vaxxers say vaccines are bad, so what?
I think this is a town!Creature response
This is the second thing that Gamma says that actually strikes me as slightly townie -- so no, I'm not 100% sure Gamma is scum, and I feel like there's worth having a conversation here, but this is still not nearly enough to shake my read.
In post 469, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 438, Torque wrote:Gamma what of ssbf's catch up did you like lol i dont get it
In a sec
Scummy stalling.
In post 553, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tbh I like SSBF's posting a lot less now. I think I just saw walls with seemingly thought out statements and townbinned it.
What's really important here is how this relates to the N&M backpedal later, in addition to this being a scummy backpedal on a townread of scum.
In post 915, Gamma Emerald wrote:Mmm I feel like Morality is town but that'll be pending his return.
why would Morality's 'return' change his alignment?
In post 1068, Gamma Emerald wrote:Drixx wut are your reads rn?
In post 1076, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Drixx
post reads or die, that's where I'm at with you rn
In post 1081, Gamma Emerald wrote:half of those "reads" aren't conclusive. Clarify.
In post 1083, Gamma Emerald wrote:I have. No excuse for him to give wishy-washy looking garbage.
scummy
In post 1158, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Vedith mkay
0 reason to see this as not a bus

In post 1744, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1721, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 1720, Near x Mello wrote:im not trying to lynch him but ill let that aside

why is he not fakeclaiming that role? why should i automatically believe him? do you think morality is not good enough scum to play like he has played?

~Near
First off, each time I asked that exact same question, people flipped me off, so why shouldn't I do the same to you?

Second of all, here
In post 1674, Joan of Arc wrote:If you look at all my games since SU2, you'll see that I doubted the hell out of my hood-mates, every single time.
Oh, and this is the reason I usually make fluff posts, because every time I try to play seriously, people shut me out.
Feeling like Joan is town.
This isn't that bad on its own but it's worth pointing out that Gamma has flipped just about every single read this game, not just the scummy backpedal on Vedith, but basically every read flip flops nonstop.
In post 2023, Gamma Emerald wrote:I like Near's case on Robert rn
Like, this is not that long before the flip to voting Near.
In post 2072, Gamma Emerald wrote:holy fucking gross
just because I miscommunicate info I'm no longer town?
VOTE: Almost50, let's fucking jam my dude
In post 664, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 595, Almost50 wrote:
In post 592, Vedith wrote:
In post 590, Almost50 wrote:I love your honesty. here's a reward:

UNVOTE:
That was a little easy. What if I was lying?
If you had said anything else I would have suspected you were lying. This is the one and only reason I thought might make sense for that vote.
A50 is town guys.
Just putting this flip in juxtaposition.
In post 2093, Gamma Emerald wrote:lol whatever VOTE: Robert
In post 2091, Near x Mello wrote:this is the second time you ignore me

VOTE: gamma

~Near
Okay, my apologies but I'm watching a VOD in the meantime and I'm trying to not miss awesome moments
As for my reads I suspect Robert as stated, I also am kinda waffling on Morality/flavor
0 reason to think this is not a bus
In post 2181, Gamma Emerald wrote:FL's points on Near look damn solid
VOTE: Near X Mello
this is an insane flip and tantamount to a scumclaim imo
In post 2386, Gamma Emerald wrote:I kinda wanna just vote FL now
reminder that morality has been townread throughout this game before now
In post 1687, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1545, Morality wrote:I made my Hokage Naruto reference because I’m a character like that, and I’ll show you when I become Hokage.

That’s not my role, but it’s a solid parallel. I’ve already claimed in my channel. If you still want to push me, this is going to be an extremely over the top game. My channel and I have already pretty much nearly full claimed to each other. I can protect my channel and take out scum in the process.

I’m not going to say how, but I will take out a scum alongside me when my demise eventually comes.
This is town.
as such for context
In post 3439, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3337, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
MOD DECISION: SuperfluousNinja is being modkilled
for intentionally trying to communicate with another player through PM, being aware of abusing the rules. Their alignment will now be turned into a Neutral Survivor. Their Role PM before being modkilled is shown below. As there are no critical issues that would compromise the game, game now continues normally.

Spoiler: SuperfluousNinja's Role PM
ANIME U-PICK: KING SIZE
CHIBA ERIKA

Welcome,
Robert2424, ooba
SuperfluousNinja
, your role is
CHIBA ERIKA (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei), sided with the Youtube Copystrikers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
  • - You have your voice and vote, use them wisely and victory is yours.
    - You have [REDACTED] as your fellow Copystrikers. You all share a where you can talk with your teammates during nights and pregame. Your Factional PT is locked during day phases.
    - You also have a
    factional kill
    power. Decide with your teammates and confirm in your PT;
    who is going to kill whom?
    . You may change decisions until the end of the night. You may choose to not kill.
    - You are invited to join 12312312121. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - As a trained daughter of the Chiba family, your physical abilities and speed are well beyond average. You try to use your speed to confuse others.
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 1)You may distract another player by targeting them each night. The target will be notified that someone targeted them, but not that you did. This action has no further effect.}

-
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 2) If there is someone targeting you (if more than one, a random person), their action will fail and they will receive this message: "Whoosh, you're too slow, the target ran away".
    [/color]
    - ETHEREAL HIDDEN SWORD TECHNIQUE - KIRIKAGE!
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3)With this honed skill, any nightkills made by you will become critical and cannot be saved by any healing roles. (I'm speaking about roles like Doctor)}.

-
    REMEMBER THAT SOME OF YOUR ABILITIES ARE GREYED OUT AND WILL BE UNLOCKED WHEN THE GAME REACHES THE PHASE WRITTEN IN FRONT OF EACH LOCKED ABILITIES. AT THE END OF DAY 3, YOU MAY DECIDE TO DROP THIS ROLE PM AND REPLACE IT WITH A NEW ONE. MORE INFORMATION IN THE GAME THREAD.

HOW TO WIN
  • -
    You win when at least half of the living players are YTCSs (Like 2 in 4) and no hostile neutrals (if any exist) are alive.
Good luck, y̙͔̽̓ͥ̈́o͇̖͈̹̹̦̹ͯ́ͧ̔́u̢͓͙̪̓'̗̜̼͎͆͢lͣ͐ͣ̓ͫ͏̶̙̞͇̖̗͍l̳̝̪̬̀͊ͭ̂͢ ̭͍̭̰͉́̾ͭ͊ͨ͒̚̕͢n͙̗̝̙̺̘͆͋̇͆ͧ̓ͦ̆͗́ê̴̱̦͎͇̄ͫ̋̀ͅe̵̼͙̗̣͔̞͂ͮ͑ͮ̿͜͝d̵͙̹̫͚̿͆̊̄̃ͨ̊ͤͤ͟ ̞̠̜̤̪̰͖̎̿͒̂́̀i̡͈̳͎͈͖͙̥ͦ͡t̴͙̭͉̘̠̬̥͊͐͛!̐̊ͦ͌ͫ̆ͫͧ́͠҉̟̥͈̻̙̱
waow
In post 3440, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3347, Near x Mello wrote:thats not scum indicative for me. I bus weak buddies

~Near
Can back this up and Clem should too
In post 3441, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3409, mastina wrote:
In post 586, Vedith wrote:Well, I'm almost half way to being lynched. That's a pretty big thing to put onto one guy.
Now, I could have made it equal and voted Gamma, but that would make me as bad as the people voting me!
RED FLAGS RED FLAGS

Vedith entered the game as the largest wagon--he voted Pink Ball, the largest counterwagon, and avoided voting Gamma...with this bullshit excuse.

Try telling me with a straight face that his reason for not voting Gamma Emerald isn't absolute bullshit.
Are you trying to case me here? Cos it sounds like it.
this is exactly how I would see gamma responding to a scumbuddy being modkilled as scum.

I just read this iso, and the logical development *makes no sense whatsoever*

every position flips

every read changes at the drop of a hat

every vote on scum looks like a bus

there's like, two posts, I kinda like, out of the entire iso, but I wanna say those are pretty easily faked by scum Gamma.

This slot should go today.

Thankies.
oh wow piss off with this shit
You're trying to scu.paint my entire ISO and fail to respond to half of it? Maybe take a fucking step back.
And why the hell are you asserting my posts are faked? I have 0 recollection of playing with you Weiss (which iirc is the Cheeto head). So unless this is Akarin you just let a cat out of the bag.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3596 (isolation #210) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In fact all you can say for a lot of it is "scummy" or "scummy x"
That's not a case of any strength.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3597 (isolation #211) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3563, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 3562, Chito and Yuuri wrote:He apparently thinks that there are tonal similarities to No Deadlines mafia
that was just an example. This is another instance of you assigning your own reasons to my reads.
Oh yeah on this, my distrust of NxM D2 was because I thought I was similar to No Deadlines and Wisdom had a solid reason to suspect me there until I flipped which ran into this game so if he's claiming tonal similarities why the fuck was there no suspicion earlier?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3598 (isolation #212) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3566, Chito and Yuuri wrote:
In post 3563, Near x Mello wrote:that was just an example. This is another instance of you assigning your own reasons to my reads.
Chito: Dude you said "read no deadlines and tell me this isn't the same gamma here" and then I read no deadlines and told you this *isn't the same Gamma here*

If there's another game you want to point to where Gamma has *this level of inconsistency in reads* then you are welcome to point to it but until then maybe you need to consider the possibility that you're the one who is making faulty assumptions about Gamma's meta.
2 things, one which proves the other:
1: my read consistency is entirely caused by game comprehension. For a lot of the past few days I've been getting shit mixed up all over the place. That's not alignment indicative, that's engagement indicative. And here's why.
2: in recently completed scumgame Merchant's Daughter, I was under pressure consistently after a thread explosion but I kept my cool and formed reads, and while I was slow, I did not waver on them one bit. So if you
really
want to make comparisons between games then this evidence should make this my town game.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3599 (isolation #213) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3591, Pink Ball wrote:Yep.

The clocks run out, times up, over, blaow!

VOTE: mastina
Yeah uh what are your reads like again
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3738 (isolation #214) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3601, Joan of Arc wrote:@Gamma If you are gonna be calling out people for being so sure someone is town/scum, then call out N x M slot themselves for doing the same thing. Because I don't want to repeat that they are doing the same exact thing them and you are accusing people of, and people are agreeing with them and their blatant hypocrisy hypocrisy for some reason.

N x M: mastina is no re-evaluating
People: You aren't either
N x M: *ignores*
Everyone else: *takes their side*
I'm agreeing with you here
what I find curious is you don't entertain the thought NxM is scum.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3739 (isolation #215) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3625, mastina wrote:(Mind you, now that I think about it, there's a funny parallel between Biochemistry and this game. Aside from the "everyone's in a neighborhood" aspect. I'll say what it is in the neighborhood PT.)
would love to see what you mean when you're ready to go public
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3740 (isolation #216) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3642, mastina wrote:
In post 3158, SuperfluousNinja wrote:Ok so anyway, let me give you more of an actual introduction....

The only player I know here is Almost50 who I played with a few months ago. Otherwise the rest of you probably don’t know me and I don’t know you. Personally I don’t view this as a problem because I give 0 shits about meta and any meta-analysis. My reads are always entirely based on the situation and the motivations behind them. In fact it always amuses me to no end when people freely hand out playbooks to the scum team when they openly discuss “behavior X is towny of him and behavior Y is scummy”. So don’t count on me participating in any meta analysis here.

I have a few gut reactions but keep in mind that I didn’t officially inherit this role until late-ish last night and have only had about 2 hours to read up on over 3000 posts. My reads will come eventually. It does also help simply to get involved so I’m hoping to poke my head in a lot during these first few real-life days to get a better sense of you all.

Finally, anime is just an excuse for adults to keep watching cartoons and I don’t know a damn thing about anime. Shoot me.
This is more or less my baseline, here.

This is SuperfluousNinja, before I entered the thread. Look at the type of posts he was making at that time.
In post 3193, SuperfluousNinja wrote:If Mastina is the one that promoted this idea, then yes, that makes me very suspicious of Mastina.
I just think the logic clearly demonstrates that anyone who targeted him would have to be scum and that there is clearly quite a bit to learn here. I didn’t get the impression that you wanted this closer look.
In post 3206, SuperfluousNinja wrote:Oof. Your counter-argument is that town is stupid? I just perused through Mastina’s ISO who was apparently a leading proponent of targeting him at night. Mastina is clearly not at all stupid...Mastina has been one of the biggest and most detailed contributors to this game. It cannot both be true that Mastina is stupid and that your angle here is legitimate.
Here's not only another, but it shows that he was pushing me as a mislynch candidate.
In post 3218, mastina wrote:Alright as if there were really any question...

VOTE: SuperfluousNinja.
Robert was playing in a way which loosely suggested he was scum, and the flake reeked of being an apathetic scum flakeout.
ooba's utter in-and-out without so much of a word of analysis reeked of being an apathetic scum flakeout.
And this entrance is a scum entrance.
In post 3220, mastina wrote:
In post 3170, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:Interesting that the first vote placed by someone who claims to have no idea about the game state is on a slot that has a decent chance of being the alternative to their own wagon.
Yes indeed.
In post 3225, mastina wrote:
In post 3178, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:At least, not anything compelling enough that I bothered keeping it in mind.
I made a case; Dunnstral made a case; Near x Mello made a case; all of these were individual efforts approaching the slot from multiple angles.
In post 3229, mastina wrote:
In post 3202, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:I actually think it might be town indicative. Their drive has just enough of an "eager townie chasing his own tail" vibe to it.
It's really not.
It's a cheap, easy avenue to chase after, and one which as Near x Mello points out, is entirely more likely to be going after exclusively town names.

Scum didn't have to target Toogeloo; they'd let the town do that work for them.
So chasing after those who targeted Toogeloo is chasing after players who are town.
It's an easy push, one which requires no effort to make, and it is a push on town, one which is safe to make.
And then I entered into the day proper with this.
In post 3232, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 3214, mastina wrote:So, singletonking was in the channel Torque and I did; the reason he died is that he targeted Severa, and per singleton's PM, that means Severa's death killed singleton.
I among others targeted Toogeloo, explaining that death.
Sure, and in doing so, you wasted your supposed town ability, as did anyone else who followed your lead. Well played.

Am I supposed to believe that with the excessive amount of thinking and analysis you have done so far in this game, it didn’t occur to you to try and figure out why Toog revealed this about himself? Can you explain why you weren’t at all suspicious of targeting a player who you thought was scum and told you exactly how to kill him? Why wouldn’t it occur to you that this could be a trap?
His initial response is reasonable enough...
In post 3235, mastina wrote:
In post 3221, Near x Mello wrote:that statement by rp was awful. SN has barely been here to know which wagon is likely to go through
Scumchat's a thing.
Even if daychat isn't.
SuperfluousNinja replaced in during the night.
And has access to however much talk has happened in each and every PT they have access to.

If in scumchat.
Or, heck.
If in a neighborhood which SuperfluousNinja has access to.
It was discussed that Reasonably Psychotic is someone that people are suspicious of.

SuperfluousNinja would be well-informed of this fact.

Also, there's the chance that SuperfluousNinja simply is faking the amount of knowledge they possess, having read more than they have implied.

So yes.
SuperfluousNinja would be well aware of this fact.
In post 3240, mastina wrote:SuperfluousNinja stays in the poe pool regardless; I can tell you that now. Severa's townread there was dependent on Spike and Jet being scum; they were not. Ankamius prior to sheeping Severa supported the lynch on SuperfluousNinja, as far as I can tell. Unless the neighborhood with them tells me that one/both of them townread the slot during the night, I don't have reason off of faith-trusting them not to keep pursuing this read, because the read has a SOLID basis to it.

Robert's posting indicated scum; Robert's flake indicated scum; ooba's flake indicated scum; SuperfluousNinja's posting indicates scum.
In post 3241, mastina wrote:
In post 3226, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:You're missing the point. The fact that they haven't been here long enough to be aware of the game state yet unerringly zeroed in on the most viable counterwagon to their own lynch is weak evidence of coaching/input from their teammates on how to save that slot for whoever the replacement was.
Pretty much, yeah.
In post 3227, Near x Mello wrote:i dont agree youre "the most viable counterwagon", thats your own manipulative words to make your point
Okay.

Who is, then?
With Toogeloo and Severa both dead at night.

Who is the most viable counterwagon to SuperfluousNinja?

Name names, here.

Because Reasonably Psychotic is a damn fucking plausible one in my eyes. Suspicion has been on the slot all game, and from notable players no less; I pushed it until midway through D2, and both Severa and Ankamius (dead town players notable for being charismatic) pushed them as possible scum as well, meaning that people performing NKA are likely to finger Reasonably Psychotic as scum.

Who would you name as a more probable counterwagon? The list of options is quite thin. Especially since counterwagons are going to, by the standard of "counterwagon to the scum wagon", being likely not to be on scum.
So if you think that, for instance, hypothetically, Elena and SuperfluousNinja would be scum together, then Elena's disqualified from being a viable counterwagon to SuperfluousNinja.
...But then I apply the pressure.

The breaking point was after this:
In post 3248, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 3235, mastina wrote:
In post 3221, Near x Mello wrote:that statement by rp was awful. SN has barely been here to know which wagon is likely to go through
Scumchat's a thing. Even if daychat isn't. SuperfluousNinja replaced in during the night. And has access to however much talk has happened in each and every PT they have access to.

If in scumchat. Or, heck. If in a neighborhood which SuperfluousNinja has access to. It was discussed that Reasonably Psychotic is someone that people are suspicious of.
SuperfluousNinja would be well-informed of this fact.
Also, there's the chance that SuperfluousNinja simply is faking the amount of knowledge they possess, having read more than they have implied.

So yes. SuperfluousNinja would be well aware of this fact.
This is basically pure WIFOM. If you come up with actual evidence and feel like actually talking to me rather than doing a hit and run like this, do let me know. And don’t forget to answer my questions to you also.
You know another reason why people jump onto wagons is because a player is actually guilty and multiple people figure that out. See how WIFOM really doesn’t work?
Or rather, my laughing at it.
In post 3249, mastina wrote:
In post 3232, SuperfluousNinja wrote:Am I supposed to believe that with the excessive amount of thinking and analysis you have done so far in this game, it didn’t occur to you to try and figure out why Toog revealed this about himself?
Nope!

Am I supposed to believe that you can't parse the fact that Toogeloo's claim was entirely not-alignment-indicative, thus, irrelevant to people?
In post 3232, SuperfluousNinja wrote:Can you explain why you weren’t at all suspicious of targeting a player who you thought was scum and told you exactly how to kill him? Why wouldn’t it occur to you that this could be a trap?
It did.
I had countermeasures for any trap Toogeloo could've possessed.

That's why I was so adamant about targeting him. I knew that if he was, say, fakeclaiming and had a real role of pgo, it'd be nullified.
In post 3253, mastina wrote:
In post 3248, SuperfluousNinja wrote:See how WIFOM really doesn’t work?
Boy oh boy you picked the wrong term to use, fella.

Wondering if I should drop the bombshell on that term right now or let it fall in suspense for a while.

Suffice to say,
:cop:
I'm feeling quite smug at the moment in terms of that post.
In post 3259, mastina wrote:This doesn't directly help find scum, other than showing that SuperfluousNinja's barking up the wrong tree.
In post 3260, mastina wrote:
In post 3256, SuperfluousNinja wrote:Well I look forward to the post-game analysis when I can make it clear to you that this really is WIFOM. I don’t know why you’re pretending to know something that both of us know is not true.
Because I know something you do not know about WIFOM.
You think you know WIFOM well enough to argue it.
But I know something about WIFOM that you do not.

And what I know gives me a degree of smugness on the subject.
In post 3256, SuperfluousNinja wrote:Why haven’t you answered my questions yet?
Why are you pretending that I haven't when I already did?
This was the breaking point.

I left for work at that stage.

And SuperfluousNinja flipped out.
In post 3263, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 3249, mastina wrote:
In post 3232, SuperfluousNinja wrote:Am I supposed to believe that with the excessive amount of thinking and analysis you have done so far in this game, it didn’t occur to you to try and figure out why Toog revealed this about himself?
Nope!
Am I supposed to believe that you can't parse the fact that Toogeloo's claim was entirely not-alignment-indicative, thus, irrelevant to people?
I never argued that the statement was alignment-indicative. Please show me where I tried to argue that it was. I’ll be waiting.
In post 3264, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 3260, mastina wrote:
In post 3256, SuperfluousNinja wrote:Well I look forward to the post-game analysis when I can make it clear to you that this really is WIFOM. I don’t know why you’re pretending to know something that both of us know is not true.
Because I know something you do not know about WIFOM.
You think you know WIFOM well enough to argue it.
But I know something about WIFOM that you do not.

And what I know gives me a degree of smugness on the subject.
Does this have any relevance to the game, or are you just being a smartass about terminology? It better fucking not be the latter.
In post 3284, SuperfluousNinja wrote:You know what, go ahead and sub me out of this game.

I’ve been pissed all day because of Mastina pointlessly gloating over me apparently misusing an acronym and her taking advantage of that to feel better about herself. I don’t need this shit. This is supposed to be fun and all this game has left me with is a shit ton of stress.

You all have accepted a level of toxicity that I just do not support. I don’t intend on returning.
There was a grand total of one SuperfluousNinja post between those, and it was calling something unrelated, rude.
In post 3286, SuperfluousNinja wrote:Like I just want to emphasize how shitty of a move that was on her part. It had nothing to do with the game AT ALL; she just wanted to gloat over something she supposedly held over me. Fuck if I’m going to stick around for that kind of shit.
Again.
The emphasis here.
He flipped out because of what I did.
I knew something about WIFOM that he did not. (Because I literally wrote the fucking book on WIFOM, which was what I was smug about--he was trying to use the term WIFOM on the person who basically redefined what WIFOM was.)
And he utterly flipped out at that level of smugness. I knew his push was a dead end, but I didn't explain to him WHY it was going to be a dead end--and he tilted as a result of this.
In post 3288, SuperfluousNinja wrote:I very clearly did not attack her character; I attacked her actions, and deservedly so.
He saw attacks on character from me, he was seeing me as basically a bully.

And you think.
That tilt.
Was from a scumbuddy of mine?

He went from rational to outright feral--and all it took from me were a couple of posts where I was holding back some of my cards for a while.
I'm inclined to agree with this but no encryptorless daychat makes me feel doubtful on the viability of this.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3741 (isolation #217) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3657, Torque wrote:jesus christ my eyes
indeed
mastina there's no way I'm reading that in full so if you want me to digest it you're going to have to cut it up
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3742 (isolation #218) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3699, Near x Mello wrote:Because you were commited to your tunnel(s) and didnt want to stray
weren't you just saying mastina didn't push vedith
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3804 (isolation #219) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3743, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 3738, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3601, Joan of Arc wrote:@Gamma If you are gonna be calling out people for being so sure someone is town/scum, then call out N x M slot themselves for doing the same thing. Because I don't want to repeat that they are doing the same exact thing them and you are accusing people of, and people are agreeing with them and their blatant hypocrisy hypocrisy for some reason.

N x M: mastina is no re-evaluating
People: You aren't either
N x M: *ignores*
Everyone else: *takes their side*
I'm agreeing with you here
what I find curious is you don't entertain the thought NxM is scum.
Then you didn't read my ISO at all. I clearly stated that I was giving him a benefit of a doubt, but not anymore.
In post 3720, Chito and Yuuri wrote: 3630: 1 is wifomy bs, 2 is wifomy bs, and also you arguing you 'might have killed joan' is laughable but also irrelevant
So ya think that it's laughable that anyone might respect my skills?

Fite me.
Missed it then if it's even there -^-
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3805 (isolation #220) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3746, Near x Mello wrote:ok gamma might be scum after all

he ignored my reach out and commented random things that make little sense
What reach out
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3806 (isolation #221) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3761, Pink Ball wrote:Why the fuck are we not lynching Gamma if we all seem to agree that she's scum then? :lol:

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Because it's never that easy? Lol
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3807 (isolation #222) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also curious about NxM saying mastina is a better lynch at the top of the page given that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3808 (isolation #223) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3767, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3754, Pink Ball wrote:Maybe lynching Gamma first is not a bad idea since mastina is loved today and will be easier to lynch tomorrow with A50 being able to post in the main thread, but I assume one of mastina's detractors will die and will turn out to be the same shitfest. So let's keep on going over mastina and wait until A50 is able to post again. It's not much time until that.
I said that lynching Gamma first was not a bad idea. I also said that we should wait until A50 can post in order to give him a platform to defend himself 'cause I think he's town. And also said that I'm scumreading both mastina and Gamma, and that my biggest "but" for Gamma was people townreading her, but now it seems that that isn't true.

So what the fuck am I suposed to do? I want mastina lynched, but as A50 pointed out on our Channel, without Joan voting (even if she could she wouldn't vote mastina), without A50 voting, and if we assume 4 scums with 2 alive, and mastina being loved... We need like all remaining town to vote mastina and that seems unlikely at this point.
Actually why the fuck is people town reading me a reason to not suspect me? If you were looking for reasons it would be logical but you haven't done that at all so it looks mighty superficial.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3830 (isolation #224) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3812, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 3807, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also curious about NxM saying mastina is a better lynch at the top of the page given that
given what?

have you read any of the tons of posts ive made about mastina?
yes I have, and yet you were pretty down to lynch me there
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3831 (isolation #225) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3784, Torque wrote:Wait wait wait so as I read ISOs and shitpost in thread

Gamma talk to me about these
In post 1783, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1766, Almost50 wrote:I think I want to pull a N_M in this game. I'll just pop-up to lol!hammer someone :P
try it if you want lol
I think you're town enough to not care
In post 2085, Gamma Emerald wrote:Honestly I haven't really had cohesive reads, I've just been staying in the moment thinking that I'd get them eventually
I don't really have anyone I townread rn, it's mostly scumreads
My A50 vote was 100% tilt
anyway I don't see any way this changes
VOTE: Near x Mello
They've consistently been scummy during D3 and there's the previously mentioned meta weirdness. Everyone is arguing over other options but I think this is the direction.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3832 (isolation #226) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3800, Near x Mello wrote:Pink ball im pretty sure torque will vote mastina in the end

Then we just need gamma or dunn to hammer

Its better than lynching gamma
yeah there's zero progression to indicate a shift to thinking I'm town so he thinks I'd bus? lol probably not after SN got himself modkilled
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3835 (isolation #227) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

If you can't tell I've been seeing your posts as scummy from all of the things I've said you're beyond help
and for "not scumreading me" you sure seem to be 1) not showing it very well if you are and 2) fine with my lynch.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3839 (isolation #228) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3753, Near x Mello wrote:i guess youre right
scum gamma not partnered with mastina prolly votes mastina here
In post 3759, Near x Mello wrote:i dont think anyone is townreading gamma
really
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3840 (isolation #229) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

maybe "okay with my lynch" was the wrong words but you can't post 3759 and expect me to think any townread you have on me is genuine
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3844 (isolation #230) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3841, Near x Mello wrote:you are not comprehending again.

Yes, on 3753 I said you might be scum after all; this is because of you being fucking weird like you're being now. I tried to get you to work with me and fix your reads and you completely ignored me. And now you're completely discounting the rest of the game and are claiming I've been scumreading you.

I am talking about pre-3753. Not after.
No, I don't see anywhere you progressed and nothing to cause sudden shifts so my conclusion is your reads are bullshit
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3848 (isolation #231) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3846, Joan of Arc wrote:For once I agree with Wisdom. No getting out of our deal.
what deal
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3852 (isolation #232) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why are acting like I'm a part of this deal then what the ever-living fuck
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3856 (isolation #233) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3853, Near x Mello wrote:we arent, jeanne was not agreeing with me re:you, but re:my "vote mastina" to pink ball

so gamma, are you going to ignore reality again?
okay that was me missing that it was a side convo
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3858 (isolation #234) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

what
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3967 (isolation #235) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3864, Almost50 wrote:My role is as follows:

On N1 I unlock "Experience". Starting N1 I gain 100K Exp times the Night # (100K on N1 + 200K on N2 + 300K on N3). That's it.

On N2 I unlock the post-restriction you all have witnessed (it applies to every subsequent day phase, so I won;t be posting for the first week of D4 as well)

On N3 I "thought" I would gain a new ability. After discussing with the mod and rereading the role PM I realized it didn't say I would gain a new ability on N3, but rather "when I've gained enough experience". The mod specifically told me 600K may not be enough still. That was when I exclaimed on how I was supposed to decide on whether I should request a new role when I don't know what THIS role's ability is/would be. Tatsuya said to take it on faith and that I'd have to gamble on one or the other.

So, that's what my role is, and my flavor has been claimed to both members alive in CH5.
If I had that I would not keep it lmfao
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3968 (isolation #236) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3867, Near x Mello wrote:Let's recap what my read on you has been, Gamma.

Town (, , , , , ,

Weaker town: ,

Trying to get you to post things:

Annoyance that I'm being ignored: ,

In you claim my townread on you has been confident, which was true until ~the 1100s, but not after. I explain this to you. You ignore me and continue pushing it. It makes me think you are shading me (given I was pushing Morality at the time and you'd have reason to if you were his buddy) (, )

Despite that I still want to clear this up: . I get no response.

Still, you are not an actual scumread for me as proven in . When I get off Morality, I vote Robert, not you. Showing that I was more annoyed by your ignorance and antics and weirdness rather than I considered you to be scum.

In I point out your vote is as bad as the one you're attacking. This is me trying to get you to see your vote is bad, as this exchange between you and Almost feels stupid to me. You are back to weaker townread at this point.

I try to get you to talk about reads because you are talking about useless mechanics things: ,

I get ignored once again. And I vote you, because it happening repeatedly means to me you have to be doing it on purpose at this point.

You produce basically no reads which is completely underwhelming after 2090 posts. Which contributes to my bad feelings about you. ,

You are currently in my solve poe, especially since FL is back in it too and like I said, the initial reason I scumread you was your attack on me while I was pushing FL. , , , ,

You say that your agreement with FL's case on me is conscious (). I again try to engage you on that because you should know better: ,

You are still a scumlean:

Yet I am doubting my read on you and remember that it's all weirdness and ignorance that is causing this scumlean: When Chito cases you with , I point out that is actually consistent with your SSBF read progression:

Despite that you are still a scumlean:

However at this point I have started reconsidering and suspecting RP, who quickly replaces you in my solve. This shows another reason you were saying in there was PoE, and when I found someone else I considered could be scum, my scumlean on you was weak enough that it easily faded. Ank townreading you and you voting FL/Severa are also other points that probably helped in that direction. ,

As such you're quickly back to weaker town. In I am frustrated that you treat my RC/Spike case like you are. Because I am townreading you. Also , , .

We already discussed my reads after that point but a reminder that in , my scumpool is {SN, Elena, RP, mastina}. ie I am townreading you.

And in that has become Elena/RP/mastina and I declare everyone else town. Still townreading you.

At that point you challenge my reads progression, which I explain to you. You also challenge my read on you and I explain to you that I have not been scumreading you for a long while. You probably didn't fully understand this then, but you can see it now. I have not been scumreading you since the ~2500s.

My scumreads continue to be {mastina/Elena/rp} after the SN flip. Still townreading you.

Worth noting that at this point, Chito is insisting you are scum and should be lynched, and I keep shooting him down in ch5. Some of this can be seen in posts like , where Chito references those talks and I respond to a misunderstanding he had.

Your - are underwhelming and don't reference the current gamestate at all. You don't talk about the mastina or Almost pushes, you don't talk about my mastina points or my Almost towncase, you talk about random Joan things and such. It diminishes the strength of my townread on you a little.

Which I notice and try to get you to actually talk about mastina or your vote in general: ,

While waiting I try to shoot down attempts to lynch you:

But wouldn't you guess it? You ignore me once again, and this causes me to falter and put you back in consideration.

Yet despite that, once again, I know it's me being annoyed by you rather than you actually being scummy.

And don't want you lynched.

But your behavior is annoying. , etc...

-----------------

Most likely you're going to ignore me again, but this is my stance on you, in detail. I have townread you for the vast majority of the game and even in the times I was scumreading you, it was you being weird and/or annoying and/or ignoring me that caused it. Including right now.

So yeah. Hope that helps.
Acknowledging this. Now I need to cross-reference this with no deadlines.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3970 (isolation #237) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3889, Torque wrote:
In post 3831, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3784, Torque wrote:Wait wait wait so as I read ISOs and shitpost in thread

Gamma talk to me about these
In post 1783, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1766, Almost50 wrote:I think I want to pull a N_M in this game. I'll just pop-up to lol!hammer someone :P
try it if you want lol
I think you're town enough to not care
In post 2085, Gamma Emerald wrote:Honestly I haven't really had cohesive reads, I've just been staying in the moment thinking that I'd get them eventually
I don't really have anyone I townread rn, it's mostly scumreads
My A50 vote was 100% tilt
anyway I don't see any way this changes
VOTE: Near x Mello
They've consistently been scummy during D3 and there's the previously mentioned meta weirdness. Everyone is arguing over other options but I think this is the direction.
Gamma thats not...

I want to dig your brain because you don't have reads or whatever
If that's tilt, do you still townread him after you untilted? If it's mostly scumreads, then what's the team in your mind?
At this point I think I've settled on a mindset that NxM and A50 are probably scum. I feel like there's absolutely scum on one side of that argument and I've been feeling NxM and by extension A50's side has been considerably less I guess appealing. Beyond that I don't really have much I'm set on.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3971 (isolation #238) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Almost50
I feel like this is a decent time to do this since I just posted that, you just voted, and I had already decided this was likely happening when I saw the vc
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3973 (isolation #239) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3943, Almost50 wrote:How come nobody commented on my remark regarding the 2 Millers? How do we have 2 Millers and no Cop/Investigative? It literally mentions an Investigative in their role pms, yet no one is coming forward (or even hinting) having any results on anyone. Unless the investigative was stupid enough to target Toog on N2, and had targeted someone else who died on N1.

Aside from that, I think I've made my case and have been clear about it.

@cerb: Explain why scum!Elena as
my partner
makes mastina Loved when my main lynch target was mastina!
Explain why Town!Elena makes mastina Loved at all, and why I would start the day still pushing mastina.

But
most importantly
where the fuck were you going with the flavor claim BS, and why did you stop pushing it? I'm starting to find your stances and activity a bit suspicious too. You're not doing the work I would expect you to at this stage of the game, and you're not making much sense. Have I been fooled for the 4th time into trusting you when you're scum?? If so, congrats. I concede.
Why should a cop out???
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3974 (isolation #240) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

like that seems to be rolefishing and it's not even out in the open, it's guised as trying to "prove millers" or whatever. Who were the two miller claims again? Clem and ???
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3975 (isolation #241) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I kinda object to mass flavor claim rn
I feel like my flavor isn't very versatile for role options
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4086 (isolation #242) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3977, Almost50 wrote:OK.. so before RP hammers:

1- Once my ongoing games are over I am officially retiring this account.
2- Anyone
Town
on my wagon, please refrain from playing with me (AP) in the future. Do not sign up to games I signed up to first and do not replace into games I'm in. I am specifically addressing mastina and Dunn. If you are Town here do NOT play with me ever again. Elena, Gamma and Torque too, but I feel less aggravated towards them. Elena because I know she is scum, Gamma because he maybe scum and he's brainless anyway, and Torque because I don't have that much of a history with him. It doesn't mean I
want
to play with any of you in the future, but I am not calling you names over this.
Wow ok. If you're going to pull this then I thought much higher of you than I should have.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4088 (isolation #243) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4000, mastina wrote:Pretty sure this isn't the hammer, so:
VOTE: Gamma Emerald.

Today I finally have the capability to fucking respond to the last...what? 20 pages or so?

I know that technically speaking placing a vote on the lead wagon is detrimental to that as it only takes a hammer in order for my ability to catch up be silenced, but hey.
That's what the neighborhood is for; it serves as an emergency catchup backup, where I can outline my thoughts and bring them to the thread D4 if need be.

But ideally, nobody hammers until after I finished catching up, which will take me a few hours most likely.
I'll just claim now I guess
I'm Iris Freyja from Unlimited Fafnir. When I was looking for anime that one stuck out to me because I'm a Fire Emblem fan and dragons are a thing there too (there's more to it but that's a basic explanation). Anyway into my role. For the whole game I'm Macho because my character is very clumsy. If I had to claim on a previous day I would have kept this secret because I wanted to live as long as possible but I'll probably switch roles anyway after today. Night 2 I get a vigilante action which in flavor is Iris using her dark matter staff Caduceus to make a mithril explosion, which I used on Severa because I knew she would be at least a serious lynch option today if she didnt die at night so taking that off the table seemed smart. And I think I was wise there as the game us probably just about solved here. My Night 3 unlock is a 1 Shot Strongman by obtaining Catastrophe. Btw I don't know what that really means because I looked the anime up without getting fully appraised of the source material and I haven't read to that point with the thing I was using to read the light novel.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4089 (isolation #244) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4024, mastina wrote:
In post 3934, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3933, mastina wrote:VOTE: Almost50
Again, will provide more when I can.
@Joan: What did I tell you? :lol:
Nothing I didn't already explicitly tell everyone earlier, so it's not like you were telling people anything I hadn't already:
In post 3797, mastina wrote:Right now I'm on Gamma because why not, the VC made an error and I am amused at the thought of making the error not be one, but I'll readily switch back to Almost50 at a moment's notice.

Aside from times I'm sleeping, driving, or too busy with work to check my phone (not gonna get in trouble with work for a fucking online game, sorry), I'm mostly available 24/7 to switch between the two. I've made my argument for why Almost50 is scum and it's the lynch I more want, but if it's impossible to get, then Gamma's an acceptable lynch because she's also almost assuredly scum.
I think there's another post too, but can't be assed to track it down, where I explicitly said, "I'll vote for whichever of those wagons has more momentum."

Your wagon had more momentum than Gamma's at the time.

I just switched to Gamma because while you were at L-1, the wagon fell apart and people switched to Gamma--meaning she had more momentum than you did.
Honestly I think I want to switch sides here with this post.
@mastina: how the fuck does it not cross your mind that I'm the COUNTERWAGON?
LIKE SERIOUSLY NO ONE THOUGHT FOR A SECOND OH HEY NO ONES OBJECTING TO THIS!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4090 (isolation #245) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4029, mastina wrote:
In post 3980, Torque wrote:thats the spewing post i'm looking for (3977)
I don't really think it is, but one of the reasons I switched to Gamma beyond the momentum moving there was precisely because of it--you know what I said about picking and choosing battles?

I'd be fighting a losing one there, soooooooooo.
Aka "my current mislynch was failing so I chose another"
KILL THIS!!!!!!!!!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4091 (isolation #246) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Mastina fucked up by not realizing her logic for switching votes obvscums her
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”