Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by Hidden Happiness »

Ohayo gozaimasu everyone! Orihime head here! I hope we have lots of fun together!
On first glance I think the roles I want most are: King or Uni back up. Neighbor seems fun but it depends on the neighbor!
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:29 pm

What head am I? I legit don't know who the other person in this avatar is.

So some of these roles are more like punishments for bad boys? I could get behind this design tbh. I want the D5 revealer because I'm always alive until the last minute anyways and it would probably help Maria if people didn't paranoia lynch her at the last second like certain games that just happened. Whatever you do please don't tell her I'm disagreeing with her, she'll lock me back in the basement.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:41 pm

Apparently I'm this person:

...This is horror.

I've played with almost everyone on this page. That's kind of rare all things considered. :lol: I don't think it matters that much, I get reads through interactions not through knowing people well.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:45 pm

Lol :roll: She was making fun of momo, you guys don't understand sarcasm. I don't want either of those roles, I hate actually having to decide things.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:47 pm

I'd pick pops to do the proposal r/n
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:27 pm

Riruka-san was telling me that people were reading my first post as scummy. Well, I think the way I want to go about this at least for myself is give me a role that I find fun with and then give the stronger powers to lynchbait/people on the weaker side. I think giving townreads not as strong powers at least early would make nightkills extremely telling if someone killed say a macho/inactive towny over someone with the inventor etc. I think it's a good way to force information out.
For example, I know for a fact we'll probably not get King as I want, but we should probably give it to once again, a lynchbait player and see if we can agree on someone for them to king the day before or after and see if mafia let them live or not.

Okay can I never talk about mech again thanks. I'll get super bored fast. In terms of reads...
VOTE: Vecna
10 points if anyone else sees what I see.
~Orihime
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:49 pm

In post 79, Vecna wrote:Id propose that people that usually get killed off early due to great gamesolving skills get the low impact or negative utility roles, to balance effectiveness of scum nightkills. No doubt thisll result in quite some discussion, which is exactly what the doctor ordered.
Glad to see we're on the same page.
In post 80, Vecna wrote:what do you see, HH? Your explenation is more interesting than asking others to fill in the blanks.
You'll get one in due time. I think seeing if others see what I do will be a much more interesting topic starter though overall though.
In post 82, Vecna wrote:Also, Orihime, why are you asking for King if mech talk.bores you? is it the other head that enjoys that sort of stuff? Seems like a bit of a mismatch
Mmmmm I wanted roles that I think would be the most fun for me personally and those were the roles that stuck out to me. I dislike mech talk mostly because I feel it's the easy thing scum can talk about to seem like they're productive. This game is obviously super mech heavy with how we're gonna give out roles but I don't want that to be the only thing we debate on. I think it's best to figure out lynch options first. I suspect Day 1 and maybe even Day 2 will be a bit of a mess but hopefully we can get more organized over time. My partner wants the IC role because she thinks people will paranoia lynch me. I personally hate IC but I understand her worry. I think I'm more confident with her around though that we won't need it, but I won't complain if we get it.

You got any early game reads yourself?~Orihime
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:50 pm

Also if anyone needs a reminder
Orihime=Maria
Riruka=Shadoweh
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:21 pm

There is a lot of weird role talk/alignment talk being based around RC when he's barely here. The argument to neuter him so scum don't kill him is fair but neutering him so he doesn't roll the game is ridiculous.

Idk about Maria but I joined this because the mechanics looked neat, if you give me Inactive I'll be upset
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:31 pm

I actually want the D5 role but I'd prefer you just give it to us as opposed to banking on someone dying for no reason.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:40 pm

Can you stop arguing with your boyfriend, this is incredibly unproductive and if I'm understanding you you don't care what his alignment is, no one's going to lynch momo for scumreading you.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:51 pm

VOTE: Against

Uh I am not in favor of basically being a hated townie in this setup. (I don't think Maria would mind actually but she's too busy packing to stop me. :lol: )

I also can't remember any time two people screaming at each other to death was actually alignment indicative of anything but two townies being stubborn as fuck. I wouldn't support a lynch on that slot at all. I see the hydra replaced out but unless RC has literally replaced out as scum about to be lynched before I'd sooner think he realized he shouldn't be playing.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:21 pm

In post 338, momo wrote: The reason is, you've basically replaced oversoul as a scumread for me.

RC, who I think is scum, wanted you to be the backup. That means someone who has an excuse for not eating an early NK and would get any power the scum team wants them to if they're scum.

If RC flips scum, you are almost certainly scum.

If he doesn't, that means you have an above average change of being town and you get a legit PR tmmrw.

That is a whole ass jank reason for doing this. You're basically proposing to neuter me forever but tomorrow if you're WRONG you'll give me an apology gift. Do you not think Timid is as crippling as I think it is or something? This is ignoring what I think of you thinking I'm scum because RC didn't hate me.. :roll:

Wait did RC replacing out as scum about to get lynched actually happen :?:
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:21 pm

..I'm not fixing that. I tried to gif post and I am a failure.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:37 pm

In post 351, Almost50 wrote:
In post 344, Hidden Happiness wrote:You're basically proposing to neuter me forever
Timid isn't neutering you though. Inactive is. Unless you rate the proposals (that have to be sanctioned by the majority) more powerful than the actual abilities if the roles.
Inactive would obviously be worse. Not being able to ever propose something is still bad. From your current PoV "Can never be King" isn't a big deal but you can't predict if that's the same situation a few days down the road. It's the equivalent of like, not being allowed to make wagons. And yes proposals in general have to be accepted by everyone except for the last one, if people can't agree the last proposal just happens so people's personal preferences are going to bleed through on these. This gets way worse the less people there are/the less proposals are from town.
momo wrote:Also giving people a role because you like them isn't legit. You give them roles to further your wincon (town or scum). If he's scum, the role he gives you furthers his wincon if you are scum. If he's town, that means he thought you were town.
RC never made a proposal so other then a throwaway comment you can't know if he really would have tried to do that. I'm not talking about the role though, I'm talking about your conviction that that slot had to be scum which, I'm still in doubt of, and the way you switched me in as a scumread around the time I said I don't think he's scum, which accuses me of being world's worst scum player. Titus is pretty easy for people to read on top of that so I'd rather lynch someone more null like Vecna, Gamma or Iconeum.
In post 358, Iconeum wrote: Why would you care for being a hated townie? That doesn't mean you get lynched for it. The soft defence for RC here is bad. I'd lynch RC today, and if this flips scum you are next. Though I know i'm not Original in saying this… just my thoughts as well
My problem is obviously not related for being lynched for it buddo and I think if you'd actually read what I've been saying instead of parroting momo you'd know that.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:04 am

jay knee par purley frenchais tree bone, don't make me french. :P I like that switch though.

The only time I encountered Titus scum she was lynched immediately for being obvi, but I guess that was years ago? idk I don't think she's hard to read. Vecna is the person of those three I'd least lynch but I don't get anything from his simpleposting.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:05 am

My attempts to post are being hugely frustrated by mass power outages r/n and I'm getting annoyed of autologging out of this hydra -.-
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:55 am

I think it's reasonable to assume that a game about role proposals will have more roles that relate to proposals in it later, yes.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:25 pm

Alright Orihime head here. I'm not as busy anymore most of my stuff is unpacked. I think I should be 100% free tomorrow but you never know what moving into a new house and all that. Time to play some catch-up.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:31 pm

In post 530, momo wrote:While I do not need my proposal to be the final one, I would greatly prefer it to what is being proposed rn.

Giving the gladiator role to someone like Cheeky is highly sus imo. The gladiator will basically decide the D2 lynch. If it falls into scum hands, they can basically garuntee a mislynch. They chose someone that is scummy, say that they scumread this person, and think that this is the way that town needs to go.

Also, I doubt scum is going to kill anyone (me or otherwise) because of their roles because there is a backup. The kill will be based on how people have been playing.

The three most essential roles are Gladiator, King, and Backup. All three of those roles need to be strong TRs. As someone who is widely townread, (and knows that I myself am of course town), to me it makes sense to give me one of these roles. I'm aware that this may sound blatantly scummy to some people, but honestly, it's fact. Scum have daychat. If they want me dead, I'm gone anyways.
I strongly disagree with this whole mindset. The thing with a lot of these roles at least for day 1 we should be giving them to people we
do
find scummy. Because scum can't really hide any of these actions. That's why we want to give the 'bad' roles to strong townreads because that gives us a ton of information if someone with a strong role lives over someone who got a bad one. So while I'm fine getting what we have right now I think the whole reasoning behind it is wrong.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:36 pm

In post 510, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Let’s start from scratch then.

Miller = Momo
Inactive = Saudade
Compulsive Quitter = Sothis Stefon Styx

Can everyone agree on this?
Why do people want the RC slot lynched? Also from what I can read Momo is a strong townread so I 100% think he should get the miller role. That way anytime roles do come up that are investigative no one can hide behind the miller. I remember Momos scum game being laughably weak. I forgot if I was talking to someone about this or played a game with it though.
@Mod can mafia kill and do actions in the same night

If the answer is no we need to give the inventor to a towny slot and plan out what they give to xyz so anywhere we get motion that's basically a guilty.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:40 pm

I think the current list needs a bit of moving around but I need to iso a few slots before I can give a valid answer. I wish I had someone to talk to that wasn't my hydra partner right now but we'll make due.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:48 pm

THANK YOU. I feel like I'm missing the giant picture here or something. Like from what I'm getting all the townreads are getting the powers and it's like... 'hmmm wonder who's gonna die.'
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:08 am

Can you explain the whole RC situation from your pov.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:29 am

In post 594, Vecna wrote:you feel my stance isnt clear yet from my reactions on the momo vs RC dialogue?
More so I have no idea what it is in the first place because my hydra partner is asleep to explain it to me and it'd be nice to hear it from a slot that isn't her
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:02 am

Wait how did we suddenly get put into a 'scumread' spot? Not that I'm surprised but what did I do this time B)
~Orihime
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:04 am

In post 612, popsofctown wrote:My thoughts is that planning out the whole game on day 1 and trying to win a 6 day mafia game with 1 game of dayplay instead of 6 days of dayplay is absurdly bad play
This isn't happening. Bottom line it's a game of mafia and we're just scumhunting with a new way of play. It's like an open set up each day. I do feel like we're playing this whole phase wrong, but the game isn't gonna be simply solved in 1 day.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:08 am

What did my hydra partner even do that was so scummy? :thonk:
At the moment I think the inventor should go to ice
Sau gets the Glad
Almost gets the king or IC

Momo gets miller
Gamma gets inactive
Cheeky gets timid
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:31 am

Okay so I just went back and read since none of you fkers will interact with me and I think it's because of the joke post or whatever? That's a first. I can give an essay on why that's wrong, but we're not getting lynched so I can't really complain. My main question still is:
Why. Is. Titus. A. Scumread. I know this is such a hard answer clearly but dear god pls
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:07 pm

I'm not Maria. The logic of giving those three people bad roles involves not wanting them to die, though. I disagree that the D1 Backup negates that since many of them still disincentivize killing those people in the days after.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:16 pm

I don't even want to talk to you guys right now, I feel like it'd be more productive to say nothing until tomorrow since you don't care until we discover together if I'm "confirmed scum" or not. :roll:
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:23 pm

I mean, maybe? I don't know what's getting added tomorrow, I'm not a mind-reader but it at least makes sense to spread out the good and the bad.

j'mapelle Shadoweh, je suis aller a la bibliothèque pour une petite soir
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:19 am

In post 656, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 616, Hidden Happiness wrote:Okay so I just went back and read since none of you fkers will interact with me and I think it's because of the joke post or whatever? That's a first. I can give an essay on why that's wrong, but we're not getting lynched so I can't really complain. My main question still is:
Why. Is. Titus. A. Scumread. I know this is such a hard answer clearly but dear god pls
HH scum, guaranteed, I don't think Maria plays like this as town AT ALL.
Probably because that wasn't my post
~Orihime
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:22 am

Oh we voted against. Surprised that went through. We need to give people in the poe strongish roles besides the blatant ones and strong townreads miller etc. I think we should get the odd night montion detector on the player we want dead that we aren't lynching. Because n1 it's basically a cop check if we tell them a poe to visit. If they're scum they have to give us a clear if it's town mafia have to decide on giving town a clear and taking someone out of Poe. I don't think Titus is scum the way she's playing dumb with being lynched. I'm pretty sure a lot of poe is wrong, but since I'm in the poe itself take that with a grain of salt~Orihime
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:39 am

In post 704, Titus wrote::lol:
In post 701, Hidden Happiness wrote:We need to give people in the poe strongish roles
Umm no
Why not?
In post 735, Titus wrote:@Vecna, Momo is scum or agency captured. I also think King is strong if the King knows what they are doing and isn't a hothead. (I am a hot head too.)

Nero's pretty easy to sort. He's town here. Nero also is not a late game powerhouse as he doesn't live that long.

Ensuring someone friendly neighbors him in the next four days works just the same as IC.

I'd do it too if it gets town working together.
momo does seem like a super easy player to pocket, but the main thing with King is we should just use it as a town instead of banking it on one player and praying it works.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:45 am

In post 737, Vecna wrote:guys, I hate to say it, but im starting to get town feelings from the titus slot here.
I hate that out of all of the people you said this. Does scum Vecna really town a read around at this point? Maybe for credit if he does nothing to stop the Titus lynch but it makes me second guess my scumread on this slot since Titus is obv town.
In post 739, momo wrote:
In post 737, Vecna wrote:guys, I hate to say it, but im starting to get town feelings from the titus slot here.
i guess

but you have to consider the context this read is coming in

because she claims to have not read the game, she hasn't addressed the valid scumreads on her slot

she's pushing forward trying to act town, but i just don't feel it

completely ignoring the fact that the majority of the game wants you lynched isn't a good look

like i'm known for having an idgaf attitude about wagons as town, but as town in this game, if all the serious proposals had me getting lynched, i'd address the issue
Just because everyone was so hung up on RC doesn't mean we should just dismiss Titus. You don't try to 'act' town what kind of logic is this? Are you getting towny vibes from her and just dismissing it as acting or? This was the same thing with the CheekyTeeky catch up. 'These look town but....' Let me explainsomething: Everything in the game can be towny or scummy period. It's about the actions itself and the player that are important and Titus actions are blatantly obv town. The unawareness of her lynch. The way she's acting. All blatantly town.
In post 747, Almost50 wrote:
In post 745, momo wrote:are you really fine with vecna giving himself miller?
He's town
Hard nope.
In post 757, Oversoul wrote:Are you that heavily townreading Iconeum?
Are you not? Because you should be. If you're not why
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:48 am

In post 777, momo wrote:
In post 775, Almost50 wrote:
In post 756, momo wrote:how about we just reject this one, and have you propose one that gives vecna inventor and iconeum miller
Where did I state such a string TR on Iconeum to justify giving him the Miller?
but this is a good post

i think i tr you again

idk, ur hard to read
He's not hard to read
In post 786, Almost50 wrote:
In post 780, Titus wrote:Do something other than bitch about me scumfuck.
I am! I am voting FOR lynching you and AGAINST lynching anyone else. I don't need to give you information that is already given publicly in-thread. It is your responsibility to actually read the game you're playing, including the OP. It is your responsibility to ask the mod about anything you don't understand rather than assume and build on your assumption. You don't like doing extra work? Fine. And I don't want you leading us off a cliff yet again (again,
assuming
you're town here.)
He's pretty blatant scum with dumb stuff like this. His whole attitude and play have a scummy agenda with a lot more hedge then I'd like with the whole scolding manner of passing blame on other players that aren't himself.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:55 am

^That's a 10 pounds of nope in a 5 pound bag.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:01 am

I think the main problem I have with that is how Luv has been trying to present himself in the thread. 'It doesn't have to be good I'm fine with any role' but when it comes time to make his own thing it's twisted in a few ways that clearly fit his agenda as scum. Some of the stuff on that list he's barely (or none at all unless I missed it) talked about.
pedit: You know my top 2 scumreads agreeing makes me feel a lot better.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:11 am

1-shot Gladiator: Oversoul
Inactive: Gamma Emerald (following partner on this one)
Day 5 Innocent Child: Hidden Happiness (grumble)
Inventor: Iconeum
Day 3 King: popsofctown
Macho: Nero Cain
Miller: momo
Odd-Night Motion Detector: Luv (But we leash him to where we want him)
Vecna:Neighbor
Saudade: Neighbor
apthet: Timid
CheekyTeeky:Night 1 Universal Backup
Titus:Vanilla
Compulsive Quitter: Almost50
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:20 am

In post 808, Nero Cain wrote:the absolute fuck is this?
My reads in a nutshell. Problem?
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:22 am

In post 807, Oversoul wrote:I do not feel like he has done any real scumhunting this game. He called you out for wanting King, among other roles, and then when momo did it he looked the other way. I feel like he is purposefully trying to keep a low profile in a game with a lot of head strong players.

Also, your proposal is so far out of left field I don't even know what to do with it. For the record, I would never use my gladiator ability (unless I had a guilty).
I think the way ice has played the game has been fine compared to other players. I know a fact no one would ever say yes to my proposal but I felt if I threw it out there it'd draw some attention to my slot so people would stop ignoring me
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #42) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:24 am

At least my hug buddy has my back
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:33 am

Whoa it's like you listed my idea on paper. Thanks A50 glad for your useful posts as always!
pedit: You have it wrong. apthet I have no read on so fair. You get Macho because if you die that tells us a lot compared to some of the other PRs on the list. Why not icon inventor?
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:40 am

In post 818, Nero Cain wrote:so icon doesn't give inventions to his buddies.

Also letting scum know they have a free shot on me is the worst thing ever. My flip tells no one anything except the ppl that are scum reading me were wrong.

I'll take that 1 shot glad and 1v1 this
ohhhh so nero is playing
that
way okay I see now. Don't worry.
In post 819, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 803, Hidden Happiness wrote:I think the main problem I have with that is how Luv has been trying to present himself in the thread. 'It doesn't have to be good I'm fine with any role' but when it comes time to make his own thing it's twisted in a few ways that clearly fit his agenda as scum. Some of the stuff on that list he's barely (or none at all unless I missed it) talked about.
pedit: You know my top 2 scumreads agreeing makes me feel a lot better.
Just because I’m fine with any role doesn’t mean I don’t have a preference. I am human after all.
ok you know what fair. I'm the same way can't really argue that.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:41 am

Why is Titus scum Luv?
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:53 am

In post 823, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You keep asking that as if there’s not quite a few reasons why the slot is being scum read. I’m not going to repeat what’s already been said.
I already see reasons why some people think they're scum and I already have my own opinion I care more about your own right now.
pedit: VOTE: against
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:09 pm

Proposals are like Gladiator mini-shots anyways. I don't see why we would use it. Although I have been really sure in the past.. :thinking:

This Titus lynch is still being rammed through like garbage. The role layout doesn't bother me other then the Top 10 ways to get murdered that on further reflection I don't want to comment on in public. Neither of us are willing to vote for a proposal that includes lynching Titus though.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #48) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:13 pm

I WANT YOU TO LIVE YOU DUMB DONKEY
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #49) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:22 pm

In post 870, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 867, Hidden Happiness wrote:I WANT YOU TO LIVE YOU DUMB DONKEY
Why though, what do I bring to the table late game? I don't recall you ever thinking that highly of my day play (assuming this is Maria).
Are we really that hard to tell apart? I've never had to hydra sign my posts before. I'm pretty sure you've always been a late game townread in the games we've played.

- Shadoweh
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #50) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:31 pm

Regardless I want the people I'm townreading right now to live until later. Strength of dayplay isn't really something I think about, the strongest townies tend to die anyways.

I'm pretty sure we were in one of the team mafia's together. Actually I might have been scum annoyed by how townie you were so I couldn't lynch you. :lol: It all kind of blurs together but I occasionally watch games I'm not in and you're pretty prolific.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:28 pm

In post 983, Vecna wrote:In post 78, Hidden Happiness wrote:

Okay can I never talk about mech again thanks. I'll get super bored fast. In terms of reads...
VOTE: Vecna
10 points if anyone else sees what I see.
~Orihime

-------------------------

I still want to know what that was about. Noone else apparently saw it, so I want to hear it from the horses mouth.
Oh, I was hoping no one would ask about that. >_> I asked Maria why she did that before she started packing in case someone asked, and she said she wanted to end RVS and start discussion. She didn't actually have a thing about you at the time. :V

"Why let HH live so long" are you suggesting it's scummy that we didn't propose lynching ourselves instead Icon? IDK why Maria is townreading you but 'towny person that isn't going to get nk'd' is the idea there. I personally would rather propose you die in a creek. Saying I was "Scared" to get Inactive is insulting though, I clearly want to actually play the game instead of being locked out of doing the fun stuff.

- The Not Maria Head
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:17 pm

As much as I disagree with lynching Titus I do agree that if we're not going to seriously discuss anyone else it'd be better to see if we're right/wrong in context. I think some of the disagreers wouldn't be averse to a proposal on Icon or A50 though so I'm going to hold out. If we keep proposing we could probably extend this day for another week or two.

I don't think pops/momo/vecna are a scumteam lol but I don't think "someone gave another person the strong role just like they did" is alignment indicative, its kind of like buddying.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:56 am

VOTE: For

Pinged by being suggested as a lynch to post, lol. I don't see a problem with the role destro and if there's a problem with us being the UB I can use my proposal next to change it to w/e.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:19 am

<_____> Correction I throw poo at your family for your role distro
still voting for it I guess since this is better then the alternatives
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:25 pm

:roll: I will literally never remember that I actually need to do this because you can't read sorry

- Shadoweh
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:31 pm

The difference is in who's getting lynched.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:34 pm

I really don't and the longer I think about it the more annoyed I am, but if this is the kind of compromise it takes to stop the lynch from getting mashed through on Titus then I'd rather do that. I was a lot happier with it a few posts ago when we were getting something fun.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #58) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:38 pm

You're totally right though, nothing could have possibly changed in the last eight hundred posts that would make me willing to change my mind, what glaring insight you have.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (isolation #59) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:13 pm

Wow, you really don't like this proposal do you? I have a question for you, if this got voted down what do you think the next likely proposal would have, in terms of likelihood of
- you really angling to put me in the lynch spot
- other proposers prefering to lynch titus
- people who would also prefer to do bad things to me like Timid, or death lol

I already tried arguing about this and since last time it was vanilla but lynch someone I think is town, I'd rather choose shitty role that lynches a null-read. I'm not confident in getting both right now.

I really dislike you attempting to paint my willingness to compromise as scummy as opposed to what a reasonable human being would do in this situation.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:29 pm

What changed is that at 300 posts we were having a normal discussion over who should get what roles and now people are disinclined to listen to me over anything because they think we're scummy. I don't feel like continuing to argue about this or actually talk to you at all, I actually thought there was no point in doing anything until Titus inevitably got lynched before, I'm literally only interested now because we're finally discussing something different.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:33 pm

There's no specific post to point at. This is literally an impossible request and you know it.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #62) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:41 pm

How about you play hide and go fuck yourself? I'm not responding to your literal badgering me anymore. You just want me to post something you can nitpick into the ground because every proposal has something SOMEONE hates. Actually I should leave because the more I try to post right now the more expletitives I keep having to delete. You can talk to Maria when she's awake.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:52 am

Oh boy it seems I missed more then I thought if one of you pissed off my partner. (Don't worry I already got somewhat briefed.) I'm gonna
VOTE: against
I still feel like Cheeky is playing way too idgaf/careless to be scum. I remember her being a lot more timid (lol) as scum. Why do people want to vote her? Because she's lurking? Also the fact Luv is the one who gave this feels blah to me
~Maria
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:31 am

In post 1170, Almost50 wrote:@Maria: Are we cool? Can we talk about strictly game-related stuff like I intended to? If yes, can you please respond to on behalf of the whole hydra? If we're not cool though I'll just shut up. Thanks in advance.
Yeah I got no issues with you give me a minute to get settled in and I'll answer
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:50 am

In post 1150, Almost50 wrote:@HH: If the current proposal was voted down and you were up next, can you provide a draft of what you would propose? Actually I'd request a draft of what you think is optimal, and one of what you think has a greater chance of being accepted. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
In post 806, Hidden Happiness wrote:1-shot Gladiator: Oversoul
Inactive: Gamma Emerald (following partner on this one)
Day 5 Innocent Child: Hidden Happiness (grumble)
Inventor: Iconeum
Day 3 King: popsofctown
Macho: Nero Cain
Odd-Night Motion Detector: Luv (But we leash him to where we want him)
Vecna:Neighbor
Saudade: Neighbor
apthet: Timid
CheekyTeeky:Night 1 Universal Backup
Titus:Vanilla
Compulsive Quitter: Almost50
This was my old list and I'd prob do something like this still if it was my choice. A list that would probably more likey to get yes voted is switching us and oversoul along with putting cheeky as neighbor and vecna as n1 backup
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:00 am

Hm, I know at least for me I would hate to get inactive or Macho. Macho more then inactive. These are mostly selfish reasons because being a PR is fun but if we did get them it ups our chance of survival/makes our reads more impactful. Also FUCK INNOCENT CHILD I HATE THAT ROLE SO MUCH. I hate when people don't have to read me and try to solve me that takes out like half of the fun for me it's like just waiting for my death on n4 and it's gonna be wifom. I hate IC so fucking much and I don't want it but my partner does and it's just ughhhhhhh
~Maria
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:10 am

In post 1179, popsofctown wrote:HH slot can both claim part of the hydra actively desires a role scum would never want, yet plausibly put forth a proposal that does not give themselves that role because the other head doesn't want it. No nonhydra slot could do that and this is why I so quickly /in when I see a no-hydra game in a queue..
It'd take me a moment but I can link you games where I've said I hate being IC
pedit: No problem mr A50.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (isolation #68) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:03 am

I don't think anyone expressed scumreading Saudade actually, they just requested Inactive themselves and no one argued otherwise. I like pisskop's catchup myself and agree on giving them something else. Maybe a neighbour since they seem pretty hyperactive and having somewhere to channel that isn't a bad idea.

- Shadoweh
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (isolation #69) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:35 pm

Weirdly we don't disagree with this as a list. But the fact that it came from a50 alone makes us doubt it. VOTE: Against
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (isolation #70) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:50 pm

In post 1391, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1389, Hidden Happiness wrote:Weirdly we don't disagree with this as a list. But the fact that it came from a50 alone makes us doubt it. VOTE: Against
@MOD: This is unacceptable. I'm tired of this slot bringing up outside-of-game influence. They're not playing to win, They're playing to bug someone and that someone is me.
I've never laughed and been so shocked at a post at the same time. Trust me when I say I have no problems with you and while you have upset my partner she's not
that
pissed. You're my top scumread and while your list looks decent the fact it's made by you makes me sus it.~The non Shadow head
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (isolation #71) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:47 pm

In post 1402, Almost50 wrote:@Maria: Let me rephrase my point from 1397 then. From your PoV you maybe right on me, but then you assume all/most your other reads are wrong. Why? OR, you assume most of your reads are wrong (based on me proposing this list) so why do you assume your read on me is correct? Was I scum in Anime U-Pick? Was I scum in Limbo? Was I scum in Children of Hurin?
Do I scumread you a lot? Yes, but when I'm scum it's honestly super easy to get away with reading you as scum. I kinda just go 'i can call A50 scum because it's what he expects.' But please correct me if I'm wrong on this. I've scumread you correctly a most of the time when we've been TvS with me as the T. I don't scumread you because your A50 I would never do that to anyone and I can promise you that.
In post 1402, Almost50 wrote:So, it's not like I'm imagining things. You're opposed to me just for the fun of it, and when I say fun I mean from your PoV. I don't find it amusing to be SR'd regardless everytime we play together no matter what. Like you'd SR me because I'm not being serious, yet you'll vote me for being too serious. You'd vote me for not talking enough, but then you'll vote me for talking too much. You'd vote me for talking game mechanics, or for the LACK of talking game mechanics. HOW am I supposed to get you to read me correctly when you come into the game assuming I rolled scum every single time?
The children thing? A joke. I vote you a lot so I said 'you're not wrong' cause it's a 'haha' funny. I wouldn't SR you just for giggles because someone used to do that to me and it was such a shitty feeling. I promise I'm not doing that here. Your proposal made me do a double take because it wasn't a bad one a lot of it I'm honestly fine with it and made me question if my reads were wrong, but I looked it and said 'maybe he'd just switch a few' plus with my partner scumreading you I was fine with it.
I don't know if you'd take it this far as scum though and it makes me pause on wanting to lynch you. ~Maria
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (isolation #72) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:05 pm

The only thing I would hold against you right now is you post a lot of fluff. I think you're town enough that things would have to be terribly wrong before I thought about it again.

PS don't let Maria fool you I still refuse to talk to the monkey creature. - Shadoweh
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (isolation #73) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:08 pm

NO FUN ALLOWED IN SERIOUS MAFIALAND
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (isolation #74) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:57 am

In post 1451, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1445, Nero Cain wrote:1-shot Gladiator: apthet
Inactive: Vecna
Day 5 Innocent Child: CheekyTeeky
Inventor: Gamma Emerald
Day 3 King: pisskop
Macho: popsofctown
Miller: Oversoul
Odd-Night Motion Detector: Hidden Happiness
Neighbour: Titus
Neighbour: Lil Uzi Vert
Timid: Almost50
Night 1 Universal Backup: Nero Cain
Vanilla: momo
Compulsive Quitter: Iconeum

huh?
In post 1447, Vecna wrote:I dont like the negative utility on me and pops. giving the two of us neighbours is a better fit with more options for later days.

Id be even willing to swallow an icon lynch, although hes not.my prefered option.
Agree. Give Titus the inactive and LUV Macho and I would support that.
Don't give pops Macho. :roll: I'd agree with these mods but I'd prefer Titus stay as a neighbour since people want to sort her that way.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (isolation #75) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:59 am

Also arguing protective roles are useless so Macho doesn't matter is like arguing roles don't matter so everyone should stay vanilla, scum can't block everything. - Shadoweh
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (isolation #76) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:26 pm

Hello mina-san, we've somehow gone a few votecounts without a proposal and I want to use mine up already. What do you y'all think of this?

1-shot Gladiator: Lil Uzi Vert
Inactive: Almost50
Day 5 Innocent Child: Vecna
Inventor: popsofctown
Macho: Oversoul('s slot?)
Neighbour: Gamma Emerald
Timid: Iconeum
Night 1 Universal Backup: Nero Cain
Vanilla: apthet
Compulsive Quitter: CheekyTeeky

We could lynch Iconeum instead I guess but I don't feel like "he's about to get replaced, GET HIM" is a very good idea. - Shadoweh
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #77) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:34 pm

In post 1530, pisskop wrote:Im not stoked about d3king, but there are worse things in life than monarchical power when I grow up.
It's what a lot of people want for you and the best leaders are elected against their will. ;)
In post 1532, pisskop wrote:I still want LUV as a neighbor, but a gladiating luv has some utility to me. I think nero as gladiator and luv as unibackup is better personally.

I dont TR momo, so I protest to their miller status. Swap apthet and momo pls.

otherwise sure.
I agree with the reasoning that the Gladiator is best NOT used in this setup. Nero seems suspiciously like he would use it whether people thought it was scummy or not. "Who to give these responsible decisions so they don't YOLO" factored into this for me. >_>

We'll have to agree to disagree on momo because I think encouraging a cop on later rounds to waste a shot on him would be terrible, if he's around later just lynch him as deepwolf or something. apthet seems like exactly the kind of lurky-something cops and vigs were made for.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #78) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:34 pm

- sis still shadoweheweh
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (isolation #79) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:08 pm

Luv is apparently not going to use the neighbourhood at all? Making him one is a terrible idea.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (isolation #80) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:11 pm

In post 1541, popsofctown wrote:Nero has enough scum equity at this point I'm not worried about him having scum gladiator, I could just lynch him and feel like it's a good %age lynch.

It's not like momo where I think he'd gladiate town as town and I townread him right now.
I think what you misunderstand is I think he could yologlad as town and get himself lynched that way. It's not like he can only gladiate tomorrow. You have to think about what someone will do three nights from now. I don't even know what to say to "but i want him to do that thing you don't want" :P I suppose this isn't as bad as a bad Backup though so switching the two is okay if it'll make this happen.

Vecna I'm basically saying you're the person we suspect I'd be most okay with guarenteed living long enough to clear you. You could see it as a get out of being mislynched card.

Gamma: I think a50 is scummy, Iconeum is barely above CT on my scum radar, CT is active lurking like it's a meme. apthet is possibly town but not active enough to go either way. Everyone else I'm basically townreading enough I wouldn't want to do terrible things to them. Oversoul is basically the least towny of the townreads and someone I think is least likely to get nightkilled anyways.

I have decided though that I'm throwing this out there and if people/replacements don't like it they can downvote it and make their own list, but everyone has seriously got to stop being so picky or we're never going to get something out at this rate. - Shadoweh

Official Proposal

1-shot Gladiator: Nero Cain
Inactive: Almost50
Day 5 Innocent Child: Vecna
Inventor: popsofctown
Macho: Oversoul('s slot?)
Neighbour: Gamma Emerald
Timid: Iconeum
Night 1 Universal Backup: Lil Uzi Vert
Vanilla: apthet
Compulsive Quitter: CheekyTeeky
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (isolation #81) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:30 am

Who do you think the three most townread and active people are? pops pisskop and who? I'd argue Momo but a few people disagree. There's as much argument over whose actually a townread as there is over specific roles. I don't know anything about your record mate but from where I'm standing you're definitely on the lower end of the pool.

I think more people would go to war over where to put Titus if we put you and pops into neighbour slots then is worth changing it over.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1767 (isolation #82) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:47 am

Both heads are drained from this game to some extent, but I don't really think this list is that bad. I'd make some changes, but it's clear we're not gonna get a perfect result.
~Maria
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1919 (isolation #83) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:23 pm

In post 1905, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'd like to see Nero propose.
He already posted what he would propose though, you don't have to wonder. He's one of the new inventive people not proposing we lynch you or AP, is that why?

Very tempted to post some form of a mallet every hour, the people in this game are literally dying of wifom and spinning on our wheels is very incredibly boring. I want to get to the part where we see new roles please, i did not know you could talk about what position a neighbour is worth for 70 pages but here we are - Shadoweh
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1963 (isolation #84) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:42 am

AP idk what's wrong with you to want to do that lmao

I was going to argue with you about assuming scum can't fight but it would be super weird for momo to case Oversoul's specific neighbouring like that
I think anyone with eyes could have reminded you these pairings don't exist though

I pray that this proposal doesn't fall through again but in the event we keep cycling through them I'm going to suggest Gamma get the last confirmed propose - Shadowehhzzzz
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2066 (isolation #85) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:00 pm

So you think I spent all day obstructing my momo-partner's myslynch on Titus? That's mystifying.
I don't think Jinglesoul is scum right now, no.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2146 (isolation #86) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:58 pm

Please just make something happen faster. Maria literally joined and ended a game before we finished our first day because this is going so slow.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2155 (isolation #87) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:55 pm

In post 2150, popsofctown wrote:VCA: Hidden Happiness is complaining about game pace but has voted against every proposal except her own.
It's as though she has enough known teammates that every proposal hurts one of them?
pops what the actual heck I have voted for proposals. I didn't vote for yours for the same reason I downvoted the previous two, you wanted to lynch Titus.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2180 (isolation #88) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:33 pm

Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2187 (isolation #89) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:23 pm

Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2316 (isolation #90) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:14 am

In post 2304, pisskop wrote:Maybe we should make cheeks use her gladiator today?
Other then making sure they get lynched this time idk why we'd do this, but considering that's the result I'd want anyways..

So without thinking about it too hard is there any reason not to do something like this?

Night 2 Bulletproof:
Captain:
Chronomage:
Doublevoter:
Neighbour #3:
Gamma Emerald

Day 3 Post Restricted:
Psychologist:
pisskop

Revisor:
Night 3 Compulsive Role Caller:
Even-Night Tracker:
popsofctown

Treestump:
Compulsive Quitter:

We could put all three of the investigative roles into the Neighbour PT for secret results sharing, which I guess isn't as useless when they're outted but there's still value to being able to hide results until someone accidentally contradicts them. Another useful possibility is putting one as the Night 3 Compulsive Role Caller so three people can discuss the next day's roles in advance
and get half the proposal arguing overwith.
- Shadoweh
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2445 (isolation #91) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:46 am

I think you're susceptable to emoji's, friend. :giggle:

Making the gladiator comf-town is a cute idea actually but I look forward to the 'oops it didn't reach them' message tomorrow. :roll: I've never heard of a treestump not flipping and that seems a little bastard for this game. I really don't think we need to make Dunn a BP though, surely someone who isn't going to flip in the next five years isn't as high a priority as the now three investigator roles?

The Revisor is super dangerous btw and needs to either go to comftown or someone that's guarenteed getting lynched before endgame because it basically gives scum an extra proposal. Considering she'll either be scum or confirmed that's probably the best thing to give Cheeky. - Shadoweh
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2446 (isolation #92) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:47 am

Have I mentioned how nice it is to not be looking at the same roles for once? These ones seem more fun then the last ones. If there's another three weeks of them though I'm going to get drowsy again.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2488 (isolation #93) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:44 am

In post 2447, popsofctown wrote:What happened to using a key for the two different anime characters you two are roleplaying?

The 3 hour minimum on revisor means that town can coordinate around it in a LyLo situation. You would have to troll with it before LyLo and put yourself at serious risk for getting vengelynched over it to get some use out of it. I think it will be mostly weak.

On a reread it cannot affect King due to the 3 hour minimum. The king's proposal is voted on for 0 hours.
I'm p sure the only reason Maria hasn't replaced out is because I asked her really nicely not to leave me alone. For better or worse you're mostly getting me here. We both agree though that if we can get the mechanics right it literally doesn't matter how good or bad we are at this game, between five investigations so far we should be able to nail this. I don't have a problem with the lynches being discussed, I mostly want to ask her if Creature is playing to this magic auto-town or scum meta that I keep hearing about.

You can't guarentee town can coordinate around Revisor because by LYLO there's no way people will agree who "The Town" are. Either way do you see any harm in giving it to someone whose alignment is about to be confirmed?

Edit: uh Vecna is dead, lo... did you mean pisskop since he's the other neighbour now
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2489 (isolation #94) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:46 am

Why do you people only post when its time to cut me
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2494 (isolation #95) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:53 am

momo can't be a captain, his gimp includes day actions
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2502 (isolation #96) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:00 am

In post 2483, Gamma Emerald wrote: I think LUV is a decent gladiate target rn
cheeky might literally be comftown tomorrow, why would you want her to 1v1 now?

pops momo can't be either LOL
Edit: uhm guys i think you don't understand how the inactive thing works "For the rest of the game, proposals that give you a Day or Night action are invalid."
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2521 (isolation #97) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:39 am

In post 2516, popsofctown wrote:Shadoweh have I played with you before this game your posts are fun
You were in my first large normal game and left an impression on me with your evil woofy ways :( All the evidence was eaten by tigers which sucks b/c i was proud of 'accidentally' claiming VT as the tracker
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2525 (isolation #98) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:42 am

I see it is day 2 and I may now care about this game again
~Maria
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2529 (isolation #99) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:45 am

All those roles are boring besides the roll caller that I want but everyone else probably wants it to weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Mistress also told me that Dunn replaced in so I have to do my job and read his slot. Not that I'm gonna tell anyone my read on that slot for a bit but meh.
I suppose I'll read a little out of obligation
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2531 (isolation #100) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:46 am

Wait, people are scumreading momo now? What the fuck did I come back to LMFAO
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2534 (isolation #101) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:47 am

Who tf is Bingle and what slot did they replace.
~Maria
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2542 (isolation #102) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:51 am

UGHHHHHHHHHHHH MORE MECH TALK. Anyway we shouldn't BP the IC I agree, you need to put it on someone widely tr over the IC considering the IC will reveal itself in time. Who are the 3 most talked about players atm?
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2545 (isolation #103) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:57 am

AP is probably town unless he's the biggest scumbag in earth and I will not play with ever again, but I don't think AP goes to the lengths did around our slot as scum. It's just bad. I think we should revisit pops/pk/creature
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2550 (isolation #104) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:08 am

I'm p sure if you can't propose that the 'scum decides all the roles' kicks in so maybe don't do that -shadoweh
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2560 (isolation #105) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:27 am

yeah APs town
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2563 (isolation #106) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:31 am

In post 2562, AP wrote:
In post 2331, Creature wrote:LUV is pinging me scum btw.
Actually he is the most anti-town townie in the game.
I'm listening
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2567 (isolation #107) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:13 am

pops is already in the neighbourhood because you guys really wanted him there you idiot donkey, it wasn't my idea. i said we should put creature's slot in there to sort him. Stop conspiracy theorizing because I want to be optimal. If I had a proposal right now this is what I'd suggest:

N2 BP - apthet
Captain - AP
Chronomage - Hidden Happiness
Doublevoter - Bingle
Neighbor - Gamma
Day 3 Post restricted - momo
Psychologist - pops
Revisor - cheekyteeky
N3 Compulsive Role Caller - Dunnstral
Tracker - pisskop
Treestump - Creature
Lynch - LUV

You'd like this AP because it would let you order me around :lol: I liked the DV idea but when i said that to Maria she exclaimed 'what does that even do WE DON'T VOTE FOR PEOPLE IN THIS GAME'
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2575 (isolation #108) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:39 am

The suggestion that I be DV, Gamma
In post 2569, popsofctown wrote:Day 3 post restricted for momo seems like a bad fit, his drop in activity is what has made it a lot, lot harder to be confident about his slot
What else would you want to give him right now besides lynch/stump?

Oh great AP is still in like six pages ago considering apthet already outted
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2584 (isolation #109) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:59 am

what would you want to give momo that's actually possible
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2618 (isolation #110) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:38 pm

I LIKE THE MECHANICS

STOP TRYING TO TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME

It wouldn't be the worst post restriction Maria's ever had though..
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2623 (isolation #111) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:42 pm

In post 2619, Creature wrote:
In post 2612, AP wrote:Hidden Happiness is Day 3 Post Restricted because that way they don't need to worry about the mechanics they hate so much.
Wait, is Hidden Happiness showing Unhapiness towards talking mechanics too?
It's half and half.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2628 (isolation #112) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:49 pm

Does anyone that actually has a proposal want to suggest something

someone that isn't ap
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2630 (isolation #113) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:53 pm

https://www.randomlists.com/list-randomizer

put your random where your mouth is
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2632 (isolation #114) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:05 pm

LOL it's only provable if he posts a screenshot or something otherwise it's "random the list totally randomly put these roles here I swear"
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2636 (isolation #115) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:23 pm

In post 2633, AP wrote:
In post 2614, Creature wrote:
In post 2612, AP wrote:Night 2 Bulletproof: Bingle
Actually no, I want to see if scum will go for Bingle. He's not obvious enough yet.
So, you want to know if he is confirmed a townie upon his flip, while giving scum automatic control of role distribution on D3?? Has the mad-cow disease struck all of you all of a sudden??
Speaking of people who can't read, you do realize the King role itself is what makes everyone else unable to propose on Day 3? This game isn't bastard..
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2653 (isolation #116) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:55 pm

:roll:

@mod If the Day 3 King is dead (long live the King) before Day 3 begins, are we all able to propose or do proposals just not happen?
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2655 (isolation #117) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:57 pm

btw pops it was called vanillaside or something, you were scum with zmuffinman and some third, town lost sad bananas
the only vanillaside i could find though was a completely different game
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2691 (isolation #118) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:09 pm

I liked the mechanics talk! Specifically trying to keep active people active and passive people passive is an angle I hadn't thought of but makes huge sense for role dist.
You can include me as voting for luv lynch/ creature treestump, Bingy

Thinking we'll actually catch two scum together seems a little ambitious from what I remember of MS lynching records
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2692 (isolation #119) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:11 pm

If CT "happens" to target a townread and they die overnight I don't see how tracking her to that would make us lynch her more/less
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2694 (isolation #120) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:20 pm

I'm just saying that tracker or not any claim that starts with 'i targetted the dead guy' is not going to go well
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2719 (isolation #121) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:08 am

Neat that's not how I'd expect Ascetic to work either. Now I'm picturing wandering around outside in chains leaving bystanders very confused.. :P
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2732 (isolation #122) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:05 am

did you submit my list just to see if I'd notice
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2733 (isolation #123) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:10 am

Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2753 (isolation #124) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:03 am

My hydra partner legit bribed me to come post. I'm also supposed to answer Luvs question or some shit? Anyway, it'll just be me for the day
~Maria
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2755 (isolation #125) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:06 am

In post 2754, popsofctown wrote:
In post 2751, Bingle wrote:
In post 2735, popsofctown wrote:VOTE: against
When asked why you scumread me you give me psychologist instead? You just don't have any plausible reads progression this game
Why vote against? Is there a specific problem with the list or are you just anti AP right now?
My D1 review last night concluded LUV and CT can't be scum together.

Lynching a red LUV and clearing CT while she double clears herself with fn would be very inefficient. Not lynching LUV and treating him as town when cheeky claims to have FN'd the deaf player is efficient.
CT has been obvious town regardless of the Luv flip though. (But yes Luv is flipping red)
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2756 (isolation #126) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:07 am

The reason your scum is because of what I outlined Day 1 Luv. To be honest I haven't read too much of today but considering my partner is now on bored with getting you lynched I can only assume your today hasn't been that good either. I can read it if you really want but I think I've been clear on my opinion already.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2758 (isolation #127) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:10 am

I should probably try to read pops now that the dance game is done instead of dismissing them butttt
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2759 (isolation #128) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:10 am

I'm lazy
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2761 (isolation #129) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:13 am

In post 2760, Bingle wrote:He wanted to treestump me if I became a universal tr and give bp to a scummy player to "narrow the nk pool", mostly, as far as today goes.
Has Luv gone into detail on this? Because this makes no sense. Not even in a 'this is scummy' sense but a 'this makes no sense' Why would you want to treestump a tr if that's basically another lynch. Giving a BP to a scummy player doesn't narrow the night kill pool it makes it bigger???
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2846 (isolation #130) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:18 pm

What nerds
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2857 (isolation #131) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:26 pm

In post 2853, popsofctown wrote:AP/momo seems pretty good.

@mod: will tree stump have identical replacement policy to a living player?
What did momo do that made him a lynch target again
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2874 (isolation #132) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:36 am

In post 2860, popsofctown wrote:
In post 2857, Hidden Happiness wrote:
In post 2853, popsofctown wrote:AP/momo seems pretty good.

@mod: will tree stump have identical replacement policy to a living player?
What did momo do that made him a lynch target again
It's scummy that he started lurking after a strong start. town!momo still needs to solve a game with no redflips in it yet, scum!momo needs to not scumslip.

unrelated mechanics thing that popped into my mind after i thought "all he's done today is say he townreads a 1/3rd clear", I am weirdly the only person in the setup that can be sane copped tonight. Since I was motion detected N1, a psychologist should be able to get red if I'm scum, unless I killed tonight, in which case, you could ALSO use the tracker.
I don't recommend such a prodigal use of actions but it's funny. It'd be a ginormo way to get rolestopped mostly. Psychologist just has to make a crazy 1/9 shot
Okay, but momo going off to lurk sitewide isn't really AI. Like I'm mostly weirded out how the whole thread went from momo town to momo scum with what appears to be almost no change. Like I just don't see it. Maybe because I needed to read more but meh.
Also we should sane cop you so I don't need to read you thanks <3
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2875 (isolation #133) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:38 am

In post 2863, apthet wrote:Town:
Hidden Happiness
I claim that I did all the work for this tr and my partner did nothing...
On an unrelated note how do I make it so my hydra partner can't see this
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2877 (isolation #134) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:44 am

In post 2876, popsofctown wrote:momo got banned for telling his partner to go inactive sitewide and also lie about RL too. Visiting the site less often and playing some extra fallout instead without asking his partners to do the same wouldn't violate site rules the same way, but since he has told a partner that lurking is a good strategy as scum like obviously he believes lurking is a good strategy as scum.
You do know you're talking to a list mod who knows this very well right? I don't think momo would be stupid enough to do that. Obviously he was getting tr for hyper posting so why wouldn't scum him keep doing that? If anything the fact he started lurking I would think would be reason to tr him but maybe I'm dumb!~All Maria
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2879 (isolation #135) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:48 am

Is it really that hard to tell us apart? I feel like we don't need to sign because of how clear it is.~Maria
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2882 (isolation #136) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:51 am

I think the way the game shifting the red on momo is pretty meh. But considering it is 3 scum it's not impossible for thread to shift. But if the logic is that it's because momo lurked to me that just doesn't make sense. If momo made scummy posts by all means please bring them to my attention because otherwise we're being dumb rn
pedit: Yeah no you're talking to the better hydra head rn
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2884 (isolation #137) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:54 am

In post 2883, popsofctown wrote:Saying it was hard to read me is why I thought you were Shadoweh. Do you really find me hard to read, Maria? I don't think I've ever been told that.
Yes! In the dance game I had no read on you for over half the game and kinda just started townreading you because everyone else was. The only reason I was able to correctly scumread you was because of other peoples actions not your own.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2886 (isolation #138) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:00 am

I didn't because I had oversoul as strong town for over half the game because I'm bad at the game. I also had to spend half the game with people going. 'Why are you playing so defensive' HMMMMMMM I WONDER
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2889 (isolation #139) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:01 am

In post 2887, popsofctown wrote:I have kind of come to TRing HH slot and I think it's 99% shadoweh so you should find some way to hide 2875
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
pedit: Pout
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2892 (isolation #140) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:06 am

TBH maybe he just ran out of juice Maria
also haha get rekt - Shadoweh
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2896 (isolation #141) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:51 am

In post 2893, popsofctown wrote: I want my creaturelynch
But you're downvoting it already! I try so hard to bring dinner to this table and look what happens.. - Shadoweh
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2947 (isolation #142) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:32 am

In post 2937, apthet wrote:Thinking about it, I feel that Cheeky really does have a solid chance to flip scum as well though.
Well it's your fault we can't really lynch CT today so you should have thought about that! :mad: Sending it to my biggest scumread is probably what I would have done too though.

pops you're the most dangerous of all, the kind of person no one WANTS to read as scum because you lighten up the place. ;)
popsofctown wrote:
Not voting (6): momo, pisskop, apthet, Dunnstral, Gamma Emerald, Creature
These people.
Vote on the proposal
Also vote on Jingle's unofficial votecount where he mods too many games and then tries to play one and then makes a special account for how he's gonna stop modding but then he starts modding this game as a player
I don't think people should explicitly hold off on proposals while the unofficial votecount is running its course, I think the more game tempo the better, especially when we are fighting "arguably scumsided dayplay dynamic" here like in Anyone Can Post
Seriously this, I like the pops and Bingle Gameshow more then the average person but we need more of an idea what's actually going to pass here. - Shadoweh
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3002 (isolation #143) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:31 am

In post 2998, popsofctown wrote:Swapping AP and Dunnstral seems like an obvious optimization
I don't understand why Bingle is BP
But my biggest thing is I'd rather get a different lynch from momo incase Creature flips red and clears momo-slot
I would assume because people wanted him to be BP? I think it's better on Apthet still but maybe putting apthet in the neighbourhood is a good idea actually for secret reasons.

By vote spread the Creature + LUV proposal should have gone through. You already don't want LUV because of associations so excluding momo too is a bit needlessly difficult. Especially since I think you'd prefer AP and he's
probably town
not a supported lynch except by Creature? I'd still rather we just vote CreaLUV in the first place. - Shadoweh
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3063 (isolation #144) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:46 pm

VOTE: LUV

Not treestumping momo is fine, I'm not sure replacing him with AP will net a better flip. Maria seems pretty sure he wouldn't react the way he did to her as scum.
The words pre-flip associations are going to be a trigger for me after this game I swear, it feels like lining up lynches instead of judging people on their precious scummy merits.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3064 (isolation #145) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:47 pm

- Shadoweh, the person that doesn't own Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3088 (isolation #146) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:33 am

3H is the reason half my friends stopped talking to me on Monday
Am I going to regret looking up Linkle at work
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3089 (isolation #147) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:36 am

What the heck they rule 63'd Link?? This is awesome
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3103 (isolation #148) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:31 am

..Wait, I thought you said I was special to you pops.. what's going on here??
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3109 (isolation #149) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:57 am

I don't have anything to offer you though other then my stylish personality because y'all made me TIMID
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3159 (isolation #150) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:04 pm

Hello, actually I've changed my mind about this:

Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3204 (isolation #151) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:46 pm

hello what's happening
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3205 (isolation #152) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:47 pm

Oh I guess I can go back to sleep, see you tomorrow when we play? mafia?
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3207 (isolation #153) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:50 pm

If I pretend this is a random alt account can I avoid having this game on my record

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”