Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 756, momo wrote:how about we just reject this one, and have you propose one that gives vecna inventor and iconeum miller
Where did I state such a string TR on Iconeum to justify giving him the Miller?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:20 am

Post by momo »

In post 775, Almost50 wrote:
In post 756, momo wrote:how about we just reject this one, and have you propose one that gives vecna inventor and iconeum miller
true

it's just, icon just doesn't seem scum

and giving a strong tr miller seems like a waste

we don't have any investigative roles yet...we might get more later, but you don't need a guilty to lynch someone
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:21 am

Post by momo »

but this is a good post

i think i tr you again

idk, ur hard to read
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 774, momo wrote:and then you had to go and say regardless of your alignment
The way Titus phrased some of her posts suggest she might be town here, and in this case RC was just being RC.

In short, I am not as sure Titus flips scum here anymore, but her play isn't gonna get us anywhere closer to win if she is Town.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 777, momo wrote:idk, ur hard to read
I know. :lol:

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 778, Almost50 wrote:
In post 774, momo wrote:and then you had to go and say regardless of your alignment
The way Titus phrased some of her posts suggest she might be town here, and in this case RC was just being RC.

In short, I am not as sure Titus flips scum here anymore, but her play isn't gonna get us anywhere closer to win if she is Town.
And who is us here? The only thing you've done since you got back is needle me over not reading.

Common sense says a miller friendly neighbor can exist. Why would anyone suspect the mod of rewriting the the rules? A simple hey that's not how it works and hunting would be fine but you have to look like you're doing something.

Do something other than bitch about me scumfuck.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:46 am

Post by momo »

In post 780, Titus wrote:

And who is us here? The only thing you've done since you got back is needle me over not reading.

Common sense says a miller friendly neighbor can exist. Why would anyone suspect the mod of rewriting the the rules? A simple hey that's not how it works and hunting would be fine but you have to look like you're doing something.

and she's scum
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:51 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 720, Vecna wrote:also, can you walk me through your strong townread on pops? Ive forgotten why I wasnt susp of that slot.
My avi is super cute pls learn my ways
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:54 am

Post by momo »

In post 781, momo wrote:
In post 780, Titus wrote:

and she's scum
why do people have to get so emotional when playing mafia

someone scumreading you isn't a fucking personal attack
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:59 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 752, Titus wrote: I came in, gave the correct response when I recovered. What more do you want? I can't catch the entire scumteam, explain optimal strategy, stop town from biting it's own head off, block scum from getting the PRs and clear myself alone.
You could case an alternative day 1 lynch with something more than a vague platitude and skip all those other things.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really like the idea of giving scummy players a miller role b/c assuming we get a cop @ some point they can just use but "im a miller" as an excuse for why they invested as red. Miller should go to someone that's town and a that's being heavily town read by the majority.

And for that reason, I'm out.

VOTE: against
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 780, Titus wrote:Do something other than bitch about me scumfuck.
I am! I am voting FOR lynching you and AGAINST lynching anyone else. I don't need to give you information that is already given publicly in-thread. It is your responsibility to actually read the game you're playing, including the OP. It is your responsibility to ask the mod about anything you don't understand rather than assume and build on your assumption. You don't like doing extra work? Fine. And I don't want you leading us off a cliff yet again (again,
assuming
you're town here.)

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:05 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 785, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really like the idea of giving scummy players a miller role b/c assuming we get a cop @ some point they can just use but "im a miller" as an excuse for why they invested as red. Miller should go to someone that's town and a that's being heavily town read by the majority.

And for that reason, I'm out.

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:08 am

Post by popsofctown »

Yeah I would not actually lynch someone for being an irresponsible player if it hurts my wincon.

It would be great if Titus could stop calling people a curse word, I know compliance is at -25% when I've requested that in mafia games but on I go.

VOTE: Vote:Against

Would have proposed momo's post if I got to the thread before someone else did.
"Well, I..."
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:13 am

Post by momo »

oh yeah i haven't actually voted against yet

This proposal pops?

Gladiator - Almost50
Inactive - Saudude
D5 IC - Nero Cain
Inventor - Vecna
D3 King - Momo
Macho - CheekyTeeky
Miller - Iconeum
Odd Night Motion Detector - Lil Uzi Vert
Neighbor - Popsofctown
Neighbor - Gamma Emerald
Timid - Hidden Happiness
N1 Universal Backup - Aphtet
Vanilla - Oversoul
Compulsive Quitter - Titus
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Oversoul »

I think we need more votes against before a new proposal can be made.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:17 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Guys I have a lot going on. Sorry will contribute more if I make it later into the game.

VOTE: Against
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how was my mark cuban impression?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 791, CheekyTeeky wrote:Guys I have a lot going on. Sorry will contribute more if I make it later into the game.

:?:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK...

Just to speed up the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

she's saying she's too busy to play. How was that hard to understand?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

Someone make a proposal that adapts to what has been suggested so far (preferably unofficial first, so we can discuss some before we submit)

Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Hidden Happiness »

In post 704, Titus wrote::lol:
In post 701, Hidden Happiness wrote:We need to give people in the poe strongish roles
Umm no
Why not?
In post 735, Titus wrote:@Vecna, Momo is scum or agency captured. I also think King is strong if the King knows what they are doing and isn't a hothead. (I am a hot head too.)

Nero's pretty easy to sort. He's town here. Nero also is not a late game powerhouse as he doesn't live that long.

Ensuring someone friendly neighbors him in the next four days works just the same as IC.

I'd do it too if it gets town working together.
momo does seem like a super easy player to pocket, but the main thing with King is we should just use it as a town instead of banking it on one player and praying it works.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:45 am

In post 737, Vecna wrote:guys, I hate to say it, but im starting to get town feelings from the titus slot here.
I hate that out of all of the people you said this. Does scum Vecna really town a read around at this point? Maybe for credit if he does nothing to stop the Titus lynch but it makes me second guess my scumread on this slot since Titus is obv town.
In post 739, momo wrote:
In post 737, Vecna wrote:guys, I hate to say it, but im starting to get town feelings from the titus slot here.
i guess

but you have to consider the context this read is coming in

because she claims to have not read the game, she hasn't addressed the valid scumreads on her slot

she's pushing forward trying to act town, but i just don't feel it

completely ignoring the fact that the majority of the game wants you lynched isn't a good look

like i'm known for having an idgaf attitude about wagons as town, but as town in this game, if all the serious proposals had me getting lynched, i'd address the issue
Just because everyone was so hung up on RC doesn't mean we should just dismiss Titus. You don't try to 'act' town what kind of logic is this? Are you getting towny vibes from her and just dismissing it as acting or? This was the same thing with the CheekyTeeky catch up. 'These look town but....' Let me explainsomething: Everything in the game can be towny or scummy period. It's about the actions itself and the player that are important and Titus actions are blatantly obv town. The unawareness of her lynch. The way she's acting. All blatantly town.
In post 747, Almost50 wrote:
In post 745, momo wrote:are you really fine with vecna giving himself miller?
He's town
Hard nope.
In post 757, Oversoul wrote:Are you that heavily townreading Iconeum?
Are you not? Because you should be. If you're not why
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:48 am

In post 777, momo wrote:
but this is a good post

i think i tr you again

idk, ur hard to read
He's not hard to read
In post 786, Almost50 wrote:
In post 780, Titus wrote:Do something other than bitch about me scumfuck.
I am! I am voting FOR lynching you and AGAINST lynching anyone else. I don't need to give you information that is already given publicly in-thread. It is your responsibility to actually read the game you're playing, including the OP. It is your responsibility to ask the mod about anything you don't understand rather than assume and build on your assumption. You don't like doing extra work? Fine. And I don't want you leading us off a cliff yet again (again,
assuming
you're town here.)
He's pretty blatant scum with dumb stuff like this. His whole attitude and play have a scummy agenda with a lot more hedge then I'd like with the whole scolding manner of passing blame on other players that aren't himself.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”