Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:29 am

Post by username »

Change shipment: Copper

Gonna refine that shit into chromatic metal awww yeah
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 400 character limit.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:04 am

Post by username »

In post 44, Titus wrote:
In post 40, Hel wrote:Get off your copper high horse, Titus. Wheat is superior in every way. What you going to do when the war comes and food runs low, huh? I'll be here with my delicious wheat while you can try munching down on your precious copper.
I take my copper blade, stab you, and then use it to harvest wheat.
In post 45, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 6, Umlaut wrote:What's the best way to handle shipments? Should we spread out more or less evenly across them? Should we order the scummiest person to ship copper all on their own?

I mostly play normal games (and open games that might as well be normal) so if there's theory around this kind of mechanic I'm not familiar with it.
I've never played a setup like this before and I need to do a lot more ~ thinking ~ but these were my initial takes:

- Overall, it seems like Town has to juggle gathering enough information to find at least 2 smugglers, while also preventing scum from obtaining enough information to find the TD
- From a 'deny information regarding the TD' standpoint, the worst case scenario for scum is for them to be split across all three shipments, this gets them no closer to finding the TD
- Therefore I suspect scum will try to avoid at least one shipment, to aim to clear some number of townies as
not
TD, even if it means those townies are also conftown
- This leads me to be thinking about if the ideal way for town to play would be to check a shipment of 3 or 4 people each night, hoping to hit tea (but no TD), and then eliminate from within that pool - I haven't crunched any numbers on this at all though
- The only way to definitively avoid TD being in the pool is for PA to claim and organize the shipments. I'm not sure if this is ideal though bc PA would then have to be extremely careful/guarded about all reads that they give, and it would also mean the game kinda becomes 'follow the IC' to a degree which I'm not sure would be all that fun either.

So in my mind, I'm thinking about whether the PA should claim and at what point. I do kinda gutfeel if we start to get close to PoEing by like Day 3 or Day 4, the PA should claim and organize the last shipment or two to avoid outing the TD. Or if we're feeling really confident (eliminated a Smuggler D1 or something), we could collectively just rerun a shipment of already town cleared.

There's also the question of whether the PA should ever decline to check a shipment to WIFOM the scums, but I haven't put a ton of thought into that yet. It's a move to consider though.

My problem with the PA outting early is that scum will know who they're trying to drive executions away from

I feel like we should make them have to work for it
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 400 character limit.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:04 am

Post by username »

I don't know how the titus quote ended up in there but oh well
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:24 am

Post by username »

In post 68, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Who are these random unknown people i've never seen wagoning me.

if they're anything like me they're thinly veiled alts of long-standing players
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:28 am

Post by username »

In post 74, Hel wrote:Also, someone should really vote for the Tomboy Daughter already to give her some cover.

but the PA is the only person who knows who that is
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:37 am

Post by username »

In post 84, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 72, username wrote:
In post 68, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Who are these random unknown people i've never seen wagoning me.

if they're anything like me they're thinly veiled alts of long-standing players
I already know who one of them is.
if it's me I don't think I've made the slightest effort to hide my identity and I've spent years complaining that I needed to make a new alt to try a new playstyle
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:42 am

Post by username »

Okay so this is a fakegod setup which means there's slim to no chance of finding a breaking strategy

I'm usually the first to object to denying tribute to the blood gods on day one but what if we no-execute and send out shipments / shipment check And work off that on day 2?

Reduces our risk of outting / killing the tomboy on day one. There's no night kill, and then we have a jumping off point tomorrow.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:49 am

Post by username »

In post 0, FakeGod wrote:If at end of Day 5, there are at least 2 Smugglers alive, then Smugglers win.

Disregard my last post, I'm illiterate
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:57 am

Post by username »

In post 99, Titus wrote:
In post 91, username wrote:Okay so this is a fakegod setup which means there's slim to no chance of finding a breaking strategy

I'm usually the first to object to denying tribute to the blood gods on day one but what if we no-execute and send out shipments / shipment check And work off that on day 2?

Reduces our risk of outting / killing the tomboy on day one. There's no night kill, and then we have a jumping off point tomorrow.
We have a jumping off point now. Unilaterally forgoing a lynch is bad.

Execute: username

Yah titus no fucking shit that's why I literally said I went back and read the rules again and realized it was stupid
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:30 am

Post by username »

I think I've played with or modded about seven of you

But it's been a real long time for most
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:20 am

Post by username »

if y'all don't fuckin stop openly hunting the tomboy's daughter I swear to god it's going to stir Him up, and if He gets stirred up I won't be able to stop the old entity from tainting this vessel

There is absolutely no possible good to come from publicly stating who you think is the tomboy daughter

Think assassins in the palace
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:21 am

Post by username »

In post 179, Hel wrote:
Tomboy Daughter Reads

Maki Harukawa
- Classic Donnie is at it again. She's overcompensating here and trying to say she has nothing to fear if scum want to check her meta.

username
- He knows about the ToDa wincon but not this one? For most it'd be the other way around. Very daughterly.

Titus
- Look through her ISO. She hasn't even mentioned the Daughter once. She's terrified of talking about her because she
is
her.

-----------------

maxwell
- He agreed with my early strat of putting people we think are town on the checks to get clears. That's a terrible strat and outs Tommy, so he's never Tomboy here.

Hel
- She just seems so oblivious and lost, and she even said she wasn't ToDa. I don't think she'd lie if she was actually the Daughter.

Give me one town reason why you'd post this or I'm going to assume it was meant for the scum PT
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:23 am

Post by username »

Hel

I don't know who the hel you are

And I don't know if you know who I am

But don't ever, I mean ever, call my bluff

vote: Hel
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:26 am

Post by username »

it's gonna be one of those games isn't it

THANKS FAKEGOD YA GOT ME AGAIN
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:27 am

Post by username »

my character was supposed to be laconic and sloth like with minimal effort

I think that lasted half a post
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:49 am

Post by username »

Hm good point
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:53 am

Post by username »

who the fuck are you again?
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:56 am

Post by username »

oh please casual swearing is not hostility

Like that's a zero on a scale of zero to ten on the hostility scale come on now
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:00 am

Post by username »

In post 208, Titus wrote:
In post 206, username wrote:oh please casual swearing is not hostility

Like that's a zero on a scale of zero to ten on the hostility scale come on now
It wasn't a yuck based on swearing. I curse too.

It's a yuck based on how dismissive you were about Hel solely because he posted the argument.

Because it's a stupid argument made to a person whose only mention of the tomboy daughter is "hey you dummies stop trying to figure out who the tomboy daughter is"
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:37 am

Post by username »

In post 213, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Execute Username

Overly serious replies to joke posts. Scum usually cannot detect humor. Ergo likely scum.

I will always and forever, regardless of alignment or even in MD, have nothing but contempt from the very bowels of the most ragefilled hell for "shitposting meta" in games

And I say that as someone who spent the last thirteen years playing a character

But you know, I'm trying to not pull my posts from that colostomy bag ridden, ragefilled hell, and that's why this entity exists in this vessel.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:47 am

Post by username »

In post 272, Umlaut wrote:This is more of a redirect than a response; there is a difference between contemning shitposts and taking them seriously, or scumreading them. You are describing yourself as doing the first, but seem to be doing at least the second and possibly the third.

I took one post seriously, and asked for a serious response. When none came, you're damn right I saw it as scummy, because realtalk: it adds nothing to the game or getting reads on a slot.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:22 am

Post by username »

In post 289, Titus wrote:All I get from you are feelings of sympathy not feelings of alignment. I want those.
It's page twelve and I've never been a fan of day one anyway. And besides after over a decade playing a certain way I'm still kinda adjusting to a new playstyle for reading people.

Tell ya what, tonight after I get off work I'll have a nice long reads list just full of my opinions of these twelve pages. Or however many we're at by midnight.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by username »

In post 331, notscience wrote:Yall really cant read usernames "anger" and think that shits real, right
I wasn't angry

wrong entity

and i'll thank you not to treat me as such
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by username »

In post 341, Alisae wrote:I’m not sure who this is or if they would do this, but I definitely should NOT be going “townslip hur dur must be town”

if you disrespect me as a person for two seconds enough to think i'd try to coast on a page whatever townslip then boy am i disappointed in you
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by username »

In post 347, notscience wrote:I could see scum tossing it out amidst all the other setup spec and seeing if it stuck.

But it’s okay umlaut if you aren’t ready to see the light we will wait for you with open arms

Pedit

Are you doubling down on it now? Lmao, okay

Keep it up bucko

you're trying to bait me into rage posting, and i don't appreciate it notscience

this shit is why i created an alt and this shit is why i quit playing so knock it the fuck off dude
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by username »

jesus christ this is annoying there wasn't even any anger
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by username »

like how in the name of everything fucking holy do i get accused of being angry when i haven't even told anyone to fuck themselves or called anyone an inbred pig fucker

can't i have one fucking game, one alt where nobody tries to see if they can piss me off just because it's funny or because they want me banned or whatever jesus christ
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by username »

In post 355, notscience wrote:I’m trying to lynch you, if you took the bait it would have made it all the more apparent I was right

Pedit it’s this whole “other entity” shit it reminds me of all those cringe Facebook posts about “you don’t know the demon inside me until I let it out !!!1!!!1!1!1!1!
oh for gods sake, the entity thing is a Broken Matt Hardy reference

i can't believe I used to respect you as a human and like you as a player
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by username »

In post 355, notscience wrote:if you took the bait it would have made it all the more apparent I was right
trying to bait me into yet another ban

right there dude, right there you admit it

i ain't doing this shit with you man, not now not ever

i don't know what the fuck i ever did to you to make you wanna piss me off, but get the fuck over it
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by username »

In post 357, Alisae wrote:
In post 354, username wrote:like how in the name of everything fucking holy do i get accused of being angry when i haven't even told anyone to fuck themselves or called anyone an inbred pig fucker

can't i have one fucking game, one alt where nobody tries to see if they can piss me off just because it's funny or because they want me banned or whatever jesus christ
Cause you curse
A lot
And also throw in phrases of like “inbred pig fucker” in your posts
oh no i curse clearly that means i'm just raging nonstop
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by username »

In post 360, notscience wrote:Like I don’t even get this over the top reaction right now you went from “I’m being baited” to posting about how it’s me intentionally needling you when I’m saying your tone reads forced

Pedit
That’s rude as fuck I don’t even know who you are

I’m literally trying to explain what I didn’t like about you because I was asked and you’re here going off about how awful I am

i'm fucking kuribo

i thought that was real fucking obvious dude
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by username »

In post 359, Alisae wrote:We’re not trying to piss you off.
If you’re not being angry, then its possible you’re just being misunderstood

fucking LITERALLY notscience said he was trying to piss me off
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by username »

In post 363, notscience wrote:No.

Now it is and now I feel dumb.

unclown
don't give me that shit, dude, you knew

you knew, that's why you went straight to "lol fake rage" to bait me because you knew it pisses me off

and i was being civil man, i had a good fuckin thing going here
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by username »

In post 366, Alisae wrote:I didn’t make you out to be the person who alts in games.

i fucking don't, but after my meltdowns in team mafia i decided i wanted to create an alt, try a new playstyle, maybe be more tranquilo

welp that's ruined now
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by username »

vote: notscience

that vote ain't moving, you're going to pay for your sins in blood now
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by username »

by the way, trying to piss me off to get me lynched is a real, solid, 100% scumtell and now your ass is mine
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by username »

whatever

i'm gonna go play with my puppy and try to recenter my tranquilo

you can do whatever the fuck you want tbh

pedit: well if it wasn't obvious from the name, avatar and sig, i was going to be a low-effort lolposter but that's just not in my DNA i guess cause it lasted like one post

so i decided i'd try getting reads the way i used to waaaaaay before i just screamed at everyone because i figured maybe my emotions clouded my town game and i'd just go ahead and disengage if i felt things were getting too heated

which is what i'm doing right now
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:35 am

Post by username »

In post 405, notscience wrote:Because he was making a joke alluding to who he was- a player known for rage posting and I thought it was just scum grandstanding but in retrospect with the new lens it’s super easy to see it that way.

Also fwiw I really doubt he unclowns me but his reaction is pretty standard for the bits I remember of playing with town him.
You knew, dude. You can say all you want, but I absolutely refuse to believe that you just coincidentally hit upon the one thing that is so well known to piss me off that I put it in my wiki asking people not to do. The one fucking thing I have told people REPEATEDLYOVER THE FUCKING YEARSto stop fucking doing. And I mean YEARS.

In Team mafia I had to tell Flavor Leaf in my own god damn scum PT that just because he was scum with me doesn't mean he's allowed to pull that "fake rage" bullshit because it pisses me the fuck off.

And on top of THAT, you accused me of being angry, when I wasn't even CLOSE to angry. That's the same type of gaslighting bullshit that Carl Tuckerson tried in Purge Mafia and I put a vig shot right between his scummy-ass eyes. Fishmonger tried that same shit against me, and I roped his scummy ass up too.

Your ass is fucking caught, notscience. You knew damn well who I was, (I even pointed out that I was making no effort to hide it) that's why you used some shit that you knew would deliberately piss me off and derail the thread. You said it yourself. You wanted me lynched, so you baited me. Your words.

Now you're caught fucking scum, and I'mma stand over your corpse just like I did Carl Tuckerson, just like Fish Monger, just like every god damn half-ass scum that ever tried to bait me into a ban over the last eight years.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:38 am

Post by username »

And the real funny thing is, even if you didn't know, you're still scummy as shit for misrepresenting a player's posts as "angry" when they clearly fucking weren't (NOW DO YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE YOU DISINGENUOUS FUCK) and for trying to bait another player into a cascade of thread-derailing bannable hate.

even if it HADNT fucking been me, and even if you HADNT known, it's STILL SCUMMY as shit, and i'm gonna rope your ass
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:55 am

Post by username »

In post 555, notscience wrote:Kuribo I’m telling you I didn’t know it was you.

Your entire pushing point is I knew it was you and antagonized you’re- I was being antagonistic yes but not because I thought it was you- because I didn’t like the earlier posting as I’ve said multiple times.

I can’t help being oblivious.

you're scum even if you didn't know: You took aim at what you thought was an easy target, threw a claim of being angry at someone who wasn't, and accused them of fake rage when they weren't even rage posting, all just to get them lynched

and THEN when you find out that it's a player who isn't going to get lynched easily, you not only call them town but try to make them one of your top town reads

that tells me that even if you didn't know, you didn't give a shit who you got lynched on day one
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:57 am

Post by username »

the only difference between "notscience knew" and "notscience didn't know" is whether you're a jerk who tried to bait me into getting banned, so the difference is whether it's personal or gameplay

the end result is that you're outted scum
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:58 am

Post by username »

In post 554, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 548, username wrote:Now you're caught fucking scum, and I'mma stand over your corpse just like I did Carl Tuckerson, just like Fish Monger, just like every god damn half-ass scum that ever tried to bait me into a ban over the last eight years.
This is some real "Heh, nothin personnel kid :cool:" copypasta if i ever seen one.

what can i say, gotta keep kayfabe
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:17 am

Post by username »

In post 561, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Username
Can you please try to argue your stance in a bit more... chill manner? Not saying you’re points are bad, but i really don’t want to see some excessive emotionally charged arguing kill all constructive argumentation moving forward.
Okay here are the facts:

1. I am kuribo.

2. I am well known for several things: I have a temper, I curse. I curse when I'm mad, I curse when I'm happy. I can be downright toxic and insulting in games when I'm angry. I have received admin intervention for incidents relating to being toxic, and have made attempts of varying effectiveness to curb this behavior.

2a. Despite my efforts, when playing under my kuribo account, I have repeatedly come into situations where scum has decided to drag me into pissing contests to make the game harder for town to engage. I've seen it said repeatedly in scum PTs, that the goal is to either get me to ragequit replace out or to derail the thread and watch me mislynch townies.

2b. It is extremely well known and well cited that I don't like accusations of fake rage. The rage is never fake, and I don't appreciate the smug casting aside of real emotion just to try and get my slot lynched. This has been ongoing for almost a decade.

3. I have only been mislynched as town twice since joining the site in 2007. I am EXTREMELY difficult to lynch regardless of alignment, and all but impossible to lynch as town. Regardless of what anyone thinks of bravado, this is provable fact.

4. I have played with notscience before, and I have moderated notscience before. Notscience has been around a very long time as well, and is familiar with me.

5. Due to the high stress of my usual playstyle, this account was created as an attempt to try something new and maybe figure out a new playstyle.

So keeping in mind those facts, here are facts relating to the game:

A. Notscience accused me of being angry when I was not. As I said, cursing is not hostility and I was not angry at the time notscience threw out this baseless accusation.

B. Notscience accused me of "fake rage" despite the fact that I was not at the time raging.

C. Notscience said the reason for the accusation was to get my slot lynched.

D. Notscience backed off when he found out who I was.

These nine facts are not debatable, and are available right here in this thread with the last four, and anywhere on the site with the first five. And so the only debate leads to the interpretation of Notscience's intent:

IF NOTSCIENCE KNEW- If notscience knew I was kuribo, and I strongly feel he did, he intentionally (cited in C) accused me of being angry (cited A) and "fake rage" (cited B) when I was neither. He knowingly (cited 4) used a well-proven means of derailing my game (cited 2b) to drag the thread into unreadable chaos (cited 2a) and then backed off when I called him out.

IF NOTSCIENCE DIDN'T KNOW- If notscience didn't know, he STILL isn't town. He basically chose what he thought would be an easy lynch to try and bait (cited C), into raging in the thread even though the slot was not raging. (cited A). When he found out who I was (cited D), he realized he wasn't going to get me lynched (cited 3).

TLDR: If he knew, he did it because he's a dick and he wanted to sit back and watch me tear into the thread so town could eat town. If he didn't know, he did it because he didn't know he wasn't going to get an easy day one mislynch. And in the case of the latter, he moved my slot directly to a hard townread despite claiming to find my earlier behavior scummy enough to try and bait me.

Either way, notscience is caught scum.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:23 am

Post by username »

In post 573, kuribo wrote:If you'll recall, the scum slip came after I had already had my altercation with him, caught him, and flat out told him I was going to shoot him whether he got stranded or not. And then I shot him.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by username »

In post 578, Umlaut wrote:
In post 567, maxwell wrote:Umlaut's posting is alo very lousy overall, boring waffling on the inspection check accomplishes nothing, and he's really excessively fluffy.
Gonna want you to substantiate that "excessively fluffy" read, pal.
In post 568, username wrote:IF NOTSCIENCE KNEW- If notscience knew I was kuribo, and I strongly feel he did, he intentionally (cited in C) accused me of being angry (cited A) and "fake rage" (cited B) when I was neither. He knowingly (cited 4) used a well-proven means of derailing my game (cited 2b) to drag the thread into unreadable chaos (cited 2a) and then backed off when I called him out.

IF NOTSCIENCE DIDN'T KNOW- If notscience didn't know, he STILL isn't town. He basically chose what he thought would be an easy lynch to try and bait (cited C), into raging in the thread even though the slot was not raging. (cited A). When he found out who I was (cited D), he realized he wasn't going to get me lynched (cited 3).
I think notscience's own claim is that when he found out who you were that made the raging NAI, because it's something that kuribo would do in general. What makes you think that's an implausible read?

(I will say for the record that and both looked angry to me at the time I read them. You may think there was no anger to be read into them because you know how you actually felt when you wrote them, but most people are going to read something like "contempt from the very bowels of the most ragefilled hell" and infer that you're filled with rage.)
1. Because there wasn't any raging until notsci started his shit. And not only that, he can give me all the excuses he wants about "oh this is why I backed off." Scum lie all the time dude. And he's not even playing it as NAI-- read his next few posts, he starts HARD TOWNREADING ME. He didn't take it as not alignment indicative, he used it as an opportunity to try and do a 180.

2. Bowels of ragefilled hell we a direct hint about my identity, not some rambling shitshow of fury. I refuse to believe anyone in good faith took it that way.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by username »

In post 591, maxwell wrote:I'm not sold that provoking kuribo is a surefire scumtell.

My experience in literally dozens of games begs to differ
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by username »

Let me reiterate, whether notsci knew who I was or not is immaterial to his alignment-- there is absolutely NOT any town reason to try and provoke someone into a rage just "to get them lynched." Again, his words. Not mine.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by username »

In post 646, Alisae wrote:
In post 375, Alisae wrote:I actually find that sometimes when I play, my emotions can cloud my gameplay as well sometimes.
What’s the best thing I should do when I’m interacting with you in game and you get angry?
@Username
please answer this.
generally just back off while i disappear for a few days and calm down does the trick

i'm pretty good lately at realizing when i'm about to cross the line and stepping away from the site

well, maybe not pretty good

but you know, fair to middling
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:17 am

Post by username »

In post 889, Menalque wrote:NK15 needs to claim fakeclaim or no fakeclaim next time he’s in thread

It's way too easy for NK to try and talk his way out of it pretending to have been Shitposting

And y'all wonder why I hate shitpost meta

This is a direct counterclaim and one of them is lying.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:58 am

Post by username »

vote: NK15

You didn't do anything but try to fakeclaim and take control of the town, and maybe even out the PA

You've over played your hand and this sin cannot go unpunished

Go to the dead thread and wait for your scum buddy notsci
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (isolation #50) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:00 am

Post by username »

Like, a guy who's putting to "protect the real PA" is t making a post that's like "okay everyone follow my lead"
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:26 am

Post by username »

In post 912, notscience wrote:@NK15 do we have your permission to clown you?
asking your buddy for permission to bus

if you were town, you don't need his permission to shed his blood because murdering him would be righteous
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:57 am

Post by username »

In post 951, Moment wrote:Someone once told me that the most common way that towns lose games is by focusing on the townies who do outrageous things over the silently scummy people. I think that that describes our current situation fairly well.

I once lost a game because GreyICE claimed miller on page one and the town let him coast to endgame

I once won a game as scum because I claimed cop with a guilty on mastina, who got lynched, flipped town, and the actual cop never counterclaimed me until endgame despite having a guilty on my partner.

Letting scum get away with outrageous things hurts a lot after the game is over.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:05 am

Post by username »

In post 961, notscience wrote:You’re a towel.

I disagree vehemently. I read it like five times before I posted it to make sure I read it right.

Pedit-
Okay guys that’s fine we can leave scum nk until endgame and then act all surprised Pikachu when he flips red that’s fine too

I appreciate your enthusiasm in bussing
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:10 am

Post by username »

In post 960, Moment wrote:I think that if you were to actually go back and check, you would find a large number of instances of what I'm talking about.

No, because do you know what GOOD TOWNS do to people who fake claim?

They kill the fake claimer.

Now granted I'm fairly certain I've played like a hundred games over the last thirteen years, and you could probably find one or two instances somewhere of what you're taking about.

But those don't negate that the vast majority of the time, it's scum.

And we don't let scum get away with shit like that.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:12 am

Post by username »

In post 965, Moment wrote:I'm quite willing to risk looking foolish if I'm wrong. I believe my reasoning is strong regardless of the true result.

I guess that's where we beg to differ because I don't want to lose a town game just because you're okay with scum fooling you.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:46 am

Post by username »

I especially love following orders from someone who got caught in a lie they made while trying to bark orders
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by username »

In post 1052, maxwell wrote:If tea is not found in the group of 5:
That sucks, but we get to try again.

That actually would be awesome because it would clear five players all at once

Having five clears on day 2 would be pretty damn powerful.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by username »

In post 1053, Moment wrote:It's almost comical how many of the same cliches you see game after game. "Can't make endgame", "Can't leave it for later", "We'll be wondering all game", so on and so on.

That's like saying "lynching scum is a cliche"
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:22 am

Post by username »

The more I think about it the more I feel like obvscumming in white flag on day one is a bad play

MAYBE if they were already 100% sure who they were guessing for the win and they want to hurry to that point

But starting day 2 with one partner down, no idea who they should be guessing, and a boatload of tells linking them to they partner? I dunno man

unvote

May as well go back to the caught scum

vote: notscience
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:30 am

Post by username »

In post 1172, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1171, username wrote:a boatload of tells linking them to they partner
Do these exist? I think that if scum NK15 has left very few associative tells.

the entirety of the last X number of pages have been about NK15 or about mechanics, so I'd say that if one looked hard enough, one could find the opinion of nearly everyone about the slot
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by username »

God dammit like what's even the point of having an alt

Ship: Linen

Inspect: Wheat

username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (isolation #62) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by username »

In post 1229, Maki Harukawa wrote:A girl is working towards her PhD and has always found romance too time consuming and needless in her life. When the security guard saves her life and it's caught on video it goes viral and everyone thinks they're a couple. So they use the new 'fame' to climb the ladder in their jobs. However the guy starts to catch feelings while the girl is wondering if she's in too deep.
i was wondering if you were reading one of mine but no, that doesn't sound much like any of mine

although fake relationship-turns-real is a pretty evergreen niche :shifty:
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (isolation #63) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by username »

In post 1235, notscience wrote:Romance books are alright. I personally prefer mysteries but occasionally its nice to just focus on the happy parts of life.

hard-boiled or cozies?
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (isolation #64) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by username »

In post 1237, Moment wrote:Mystery stories of any kind are, of course, the best. Romance stories are alright, although I find that the common tropes grow fairly predictable.
they're supposed to be predictable, the market demands a happy ending with no cheating

fuckin romance readers are *merciless* in reviewing romance books without a happy ending.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by username »

okay i think that all counts as market research

since we're all just playing follow the leader right now, i figure i can at least do something productive
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (isolation #66) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by username »

In post 1320, Umlaut wrote:All right, let's murder us a townie.

VOTE: Maki

Menalque, are you a red or a white wine man?

This is the scummiest post I've ever read

And I literally lost team mafia 2020 because my partner accidentally scum slipped

In fact this is the scummiest post I've ever read including the times I've actually claimed scum
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (isolation #67) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by username »

Like, I'm down with follow the leader in this case, mostly because what the fuck else am I doing with my life

But if umulat is that upset about it he sure doesn't seem to be putting any resistance toward killing what he says is gonna be a town flip

It just reeks of trying to absolve oneself of culpability
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #68) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by username »

In post 1342, Umlaut wrote:username, are you saying you actually think Maki flips red?

I can see where you'd think that if one were unable to read

I said, your posts seem to indicate you think Maki will flip green and that you're setting yourself up to be on the wagon while absolving yourself from its outcome
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (isolation #69) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:19 am

Post by username »

In post 1384, kuribo wrote:I won't mourn for maki in the slightest but weren't y'all supposed to be shoring up your shipments and investigations before voting the slot
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (isolation #70) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:20 am

Post by username »

I give up. These alt slips are going on my next nasty letter to my congressman
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:31 am

Post by username »

well then that makes NK15 the hammer which is a pity because I do enjoy making hammer speeches

Maxwell's town btw methinks
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (isolation #72) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:32 am

Post by username »

Maki, you got any reads to share?
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (isolation #73) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:25 am

Post by username »

vote notscience
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (isolation #74) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:19 am

Post by username »

I really don't have a lot to say because I caught scum, the inspection has validated that there's at least a 1/3 chance I'm correct in catching that scum, and I'm presently voting that scum

I've already laid out why notsci is scum and my thoughts on that is not going to change

notsci also tripped up my personal super-secret scumtell that players have toward me and which has like a 90% accuracy rate so i feel good about tossing that slot into the harbor
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1657 (isolation #75) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:31 am

Post by username »

In post 1656, kuribo wrote:
In post 1650, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1614, Menalque wrote:So should S_S although I know that will fall upon dead ears
Actually, no. I've been known to vote early in the day if someone specifically requests it for the purposes of sorting, and you echoing Titus's request certainly makes it legitimate enough.

VOTE: NK15

are you seriously voting outside of a group that has at least one confirmed scum

Come on man
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (isolation #76) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:32 am

Post by username »

In post 1646, NorwegianboyEE wrote:From my POV it’s quite telling how easily NS got wagoned. Me being the only one to defend NS shows that scum are content with the lynch today. So either NS is town or scum are hard bussing him. Now tell me which you guys think is most likely.

If you call this an easy wagon boy I'd hate to see what you think is a tough one
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1660 (isolation #77) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:37 am

Post by username »

In post 1656, kuribo wrote:
In post 1650, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1614, Menalque wrote:So should S_S although I know that will fall upon dead ears
Actually, no. I've been known to vote early in the day if someone specifically requests it for the purposes of sorting, and you echoing Titus's request certainly makes it legitimate enough.

VOTE: NK15

are you seriously voting outside of a group that has at least one confirmed scum

Come on man
I just wanna reiterate that I find it EXTREMELY scummy in this setup to step back and say "well I know there's at least one scum in that group but I don't want to take a stance on any of them"
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (isolation #78) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:38 am

Post by username »

In post 1659, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1656, kuribo wrote:are you seriously voting outside of a group that has at least one confirmed scum
I am voting inside of a group that has at least three confirmed scum.

You're literally voting a player that isn't within that group of three, come off it
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1664 (isolation #79) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:40 am

Post by username »

But if you're only voting a useless vote to create VCA data, you're gaming the data and making it useless

I can't honestly think of a scummier response than that.

Datsiki
Moment
Notscience

One of them is confirmed scum

Pick one.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1665 (isolation #80) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:40 am

Post by username »

In post 1663, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1660, username wrote:I just wanna reiterate that I find it EXTREMELY scummy in this setup to step back and say "well I know there's at least one scum in that group but I don't want to take a stance on any of them"
I read Moment as the opposite alignment from NK. Is that not a stance?
It's really really not because NK15 hasn't flipped

Get off the fence and grow a pair.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (isolation #81) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:13 am

Post by username »

leave it to you guys to find the absolute most boring way to play a fakegod setup
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1857 (isolation #82) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by username »

inspect: wheat
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1872 (isolation #83) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by username »

How the fuck did we catch scum out of three people on night one and we still clearly have no idea what the fuck we're doing
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1875 (isolation #84) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by username »

I fucking hate being town sometimes

Wait do I hate playing mafia or being town

No I hate being mafia too so it must be that I don't enjoy playing
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1879 (isolation #85) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by username »

No I'm with you Ico, I think it's fuckin stupid too

Pedit: I'm not gonna lie, my interest level has dropped off way drastic and plus I feel like I'm already voting scum anyway. I think the insistence on adding NK15 is weird as hell.

I do think people should stop fucking volunteering to go into the investigation pool for reasons that I really shouldn't need to point out.

I'd say we carry the investigation on whichever three you like, exclude NK15 because what the fuck dude, lynch notscience because he's fucking scum. Tomorrow if we find scum in tonight's pool, we lynch from those candidates and select one person from each of the first two pools, along with a third, and investigate them.

I'm not entirely sure if that works because I'm not good with mechanics but that's what I'm rhinking
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1880 (isolation #86) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by username »

In post 1877, Iconeum wrote:username, if that even is your real name
It's not, you can just call me Kuribo too sheesh

@maxwell know what else is a slog? Trying to post from a linen closet at 2am in full PPE (minus the gloves) while your 3G shits out every two minutes
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1893 (isolation #87) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:42 pm

Post by username »

Cromulent Simpsons Quote telepathically transmitted to me this picture of RR on this page

username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1895 (isolation #88) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:39 pm

Post by username »

username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1896 (isolation #89) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:40 pm

Post by username »

in case it's not clear what I'm saying is that you're pointlessly asking repeatedly for information that can't possibly benefit the town
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1934 (isolation #90) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:28 am

Post by username »

In post 1902, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’d be willing to vote NS just to get this game moving along. Just waiting for a VC.

i'm gonna have to ask you to stop referring to notsci as NS

the older players here on the site remember those initials as belonging to someone on the site who brings back some pretty shitty memories
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1938 (isolation #91) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:58 am

Post by username »

@mod VLA for at least the next seven days, personal shit
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1966 (isolation #92) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by username »

The next god damn time I tell y'all someone tripped my scum tell I hope you'll Fucking listen instead of pussyfooting around

Don't ever stand between Kuribo and his prey

Hey notsci, have fun in the dead thread, and I'll make sure your head goes somewhere nice in my trophy room of fallen scum
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1995 (isolation #93) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by username »

i have communed with the spirits and they have guided me to this:

Execute: Alisae
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1996 (isolation #94) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by username »

my personal shit is still pretty shitty and i'm pretty much walking around just pissing hate all over everything

today i told some idiot covid-denier on facebook to go stick rusty hooks under his fingernails

life's not very tranquilo right now and so i'm avoiding this site as much as possible because other wise i just end up vomiting hate all over the place

my therapist once said i needed a better outlet for my anger than verbally abusing mafia's cum posters
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1997 (isolation #95) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by username »

well, alternating between pissing fire and bawling like a child but you get the idea
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2069 (isolation #96) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:31 am

Post by username »

Me picking up on Alisae being scum is based on interactions with myself and with notscience

Alisae throws out vibes of not only wanting to not sacrifice notsci to my dark lord and even trying to dissuade the wagon from its rightful path

Alisae on day two suddenly becomes withdrawn and depressed after notsci is caught by night play. Alisae continues to try and save notsci

Alisae becomes further withdrawn on day three once notsci has flipped. In white flag it's not uncommon for scum to despair if things go tits up early

I caught notsci on day play.

You guys had to wait for the slot to be caught by night play before you listened to me, and I can forgive that sin if you help me find and lunch notsci's buddy. Either of them will do.

Read alisae's iso with the knowledge notsci is scum and I was right. It's all right there. Alisae is caught by day play, just like notsci was. Just like I prefer to play: catch them in the day. The old ways.

It's white flag. I don't need both remaining partners. Just one.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2236 (isolation #97) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by username »

In post 2235, kuribo wrote:
In post 2234, Alisae wrote:throw in username as an inspect for the shits and giggles tbh

Game ends when you die anyway you scum fuck.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2237 (isolation #98) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by username »

And this ain't the day to fuck with me Alisae
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2298 (isolation #99) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by username »

ooooo I always wanted to play with drunk titus
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2300 (isolation #100) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by username »

I swear to god if you people make me go back and read notsci's interactions with people again
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2303 (isolation #101) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by username »

Ok realtalk on maxwell

I could see that slot being scum based on reaction to the notsci wagon

I just don't want to do the legwork right now and go back and then make the case and ugh like I already did all that shit for notsci and now for Alisae

Prediction: at least one of alisae and maxwell is scum with notsci
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2304 (isolation #102) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by username »

In post 2302, Titus wrote:
In post 2300, username wrote:I swear to god if you people make me go back and read notsci's interactions with people again
Give me something fun to do while I grab another beer and try and find scummy songs.
Help me figure out who was standing in the way between me and notscience's blood on day one and even day 2
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2309 (isolation #103) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by username »

In post 2306, Titus wrote:Or are you asking me to actually reread the thread?
Go wherever your heart takes it with you my friend

I'm gonna end up rereading people maybe tonight, I just don't like promising to do that because I never follow up
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2312 (isolation #104) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by username »

In post 2307, maxwell wrote:The only thing you need to read is moment's next post where they ship copper or decide to get guillotined today. This game requires no further thinking.

Doesn't it, though?

Doesn't it?

Do you think I got where I am by not thinking in games?

Okay I got where I am by screaming at people but I don't do that anymore

I want this game over with today. I only need one more scum flip to do that. I could be right about alisae, that's where my gut is. But the game has stalled somewhat and fuck it, it doesn't hurt to find the third buddy.

Or who knows I might even break my original assessment that it's alisae. Having time to think about things does that to a person. I could go back and read Alisae's reaction to the wagon, for example. Did you know that I read emotion better than almost anyone on this site? It's the core to my play style. And so, when someone's having an emotional reaction, that's right up my wheelhouse dude, that's how I dayplay.

I'm going to figure out if I'm right about alisae. And if I am, I'm going to try and find the third buddy. Just for shits and giggles.

And hell if I'm wrong at least I have a jumping off point.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2357 (isolation #105) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:30 am

Post by username »

In post 2355, GuiltyLion wrote:I wonder if Titus would argue against executing Moment and going with an {Alisae/Maxwell/Datisi} pool when that contains two entirely new inspects

or maybe you fucking lynch alisae, just like you fuckers should have lynched notscience day 1 like I asked
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2360 (isolation #106) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:37 am

Post by username »

what if it's guiltylion and alisae and GL's trying to suss out of Moment is the TD
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2361 (isolation #107) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:37 am

Post by username »

In post 2360, username wrote:what if it's guiltylion and alisae and GL's trying to suss out of Moment is the TD
*if moment
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2364 (isolation #108) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:40 am

Post by username »

i mean, there are reasons why the PA might but we won't get into that
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2366 (isolation #109) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:46 am

Post by username »

In post 2365, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Has anything changed the fact that we were going to lynch Alisae? I still think it's best to lynch there.
agreed, alisae is caught scum and afraid that the third partner will pick the wrong person as town daughter

maxwell's interactions with notsci and the wagon are less than stellar and if i'm wrong about alisae, then it's probably maxwell

as i said last night i haven't really done the legwork on that, it's just a gut feeling and i'm kinda going through the motions across the entire site at this point
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2370 (isolation #110) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:34 am

Post by username »

In post 2367, GuiltyLion wrote:which is such a profoundly illogical argument that I'm struggling to understand how it comes from town here.
notice he's already survived being in a guilty pool with scum from his perspective, but he's worried about going into the pool again and another guilty coming up

I kinda agree with you on that, town would, i should hope, be like fuck it, I already survived swimming with one of you fuckers, let's do this again
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2379 (isolation #111) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:06 am

Post by username »

don't you Fucking even

I need this.

I need a win here.

I caught scum day one on dayplay and by god I deserve a win.

I need to prove to myself that I can win without raging.

I need to prove to the site that I'm good enough to win get a town win without shouting at everyone.

I need to feel something again, and a sense of victory is as good as anything.

It's fleeting, but god dammit it's something.

So don't you Fucking slip nothing. I need you. The town needs you.

Help me get this.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2380 (isolation #112) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:06 am

Post by username »

^---- @Ico
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2406 (isolation #113) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by username »

I'll join as long as our invest votes and shipping votes are ready to go
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2410 (isolation #114) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by username »

Yeah I can wait till E-1 so I can do the hammer speech

@Moment, you are essentially at E-1. If you have any reads, now is the time.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2421 (isolation #115) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by username »

In post 2419, Hel wrote:so holding off on the hammer might be a good idea.
So it is written

So it shall come to pass
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2426 (isolation #116) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by username »

In post 2424, Iconeum wrote:VOTE: moment

You've stolen from me and made a powerless enemy
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2427 (isolation #117) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by username »

In post 2425, Moment wrote:Oh, looks like I'm dead. My timing is impeccable as always.

Reads?
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2479 (isolation #118) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:52 am

Post by username »

vote: Datisi

I highly suggest we end this day as quickly as we can with as little discussion as possible
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2486 (isolation #119) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:55 am

Post by username »

I'm 99% sure it's titus too after that hammer

But it doesn't matter who the partner is, we lynch Datisi and it's out of our hands
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2501 (isolation #120) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:04 am

Post by username »

In post 2499, kuribo wrote:
In post 2497, Iconeum wrote:everyone should shut up and keep talk for post game btw
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2504 (isolation #121) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:05 am

Post by username »

In post 2498, Menalque wrote:G-2, i assume datisi will self

Don't assume that when scum presumably wants town to keep talking

We have to do this ourselves
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2507 (isolation #122) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:07 am

Post by username »

In post 2505, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2502, Datisi wrote:thank you dragon <3

pedit: norwee, i'm not trying to insult you (and if it came across like that, i'm sorry). i'm saying your reasons for scumreading me were completely inaccurate. you were calling me scum for posting style - checking literally recent game of mine, regardless of alignment, you'd have seen that.
I also thought you were really unmotivated and lackluster.

I mean I definitely am

But you meant Datisi
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2528 (isolation #123) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:44 am

Post by username »

I still want to finish doing the setup so I can mod Nightmare on Elm Street Mafia

Though I'm not committed to the flavor, I do like the concept, maybe I could use my creative powers to make something new flavorwise
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2530 (isolation #124) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:45 am

Post by username »

In post 2527, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This game felt like an alternate dimension of that nomination mafia game i played back in 2019 with Titus/Menalque/GL but this time i was town.
Pretty cool.

I was in Nomination Mafia 2.0 with Fate and I won after he decided to offer himself up for a number of reasons
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2531 (isolation #125) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:46 am

Post by username »

I'm just happy I finished a game without being toxic

And I even caught scum day one on day play

Maybe I don't need an alt after all

If I could just get my life together I'd find focusing on Mafia a little more enjoyable
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2534 (isolation #126) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:47 am

Post by username »

You fuckers are alright

I'll play with any of you again any time
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2543 (isolation #127) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:07 am

Post by username »

In post 2536, Menalque wrote:
In post 2534, username wrote:You fuckers are alright

I'll play with any of you again any time
Purge redux?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=83795

That looks like so much fun but I need to get my life in order

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”