Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Vecna »

Ill get to this soon, have a number of other things taking up my attention atm.

princess leia gonna be my homie though
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:59 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 45, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 41, shellyc wrote:nah I didn't say I could be a CL, I was pointing out that the c caused much confusion and I should get an alt :)
continuing with this logic it could start with anything beginning with c.
shelly crayon-lover?

VOTE: BM are you confident you can pass the trial?
Not a great fan of taylors early posts. Jumping on the strange titus opening even though it was clear what she meant, but jumping straight off again to this.

Ill refrain from talking about sending town to trials before catching up because I bet that horsey has already been beaten to a pulp by now.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:01 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 53, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i mean im pretty serious. BM asked for the vote. i assumed there was either good reason for why or it was some kind of reaction test. either way ill play along
Way to change my mind with the next two posts
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:05 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 83, pob long wrote:
In post 73, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 48, pob long wrote:
In post 45, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 41, shellyc wrote:nah I didn't say I could be a CL, I was pointing out that the c caused much confusion and I should get an alt :)
continuing with this logic it could start with anything beginning with c.
shelly crayon-lover?

VOTE: BM are you confident you can pass the trial?
whoa how serious are you being here
nice attempt to deflect attention off yourself - im not convinced you care that much about this vote
would you rather I sit here, Tomatoes on my face, being wagoned and sucking my thumb?
I do like this gimmick account
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:07 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 93, RedPanda wrote:not gonna lie though I was planning on trying the same thing as battlemage and try and talk myself of the wagon. If it failed I still had a win con in trial. BM is either obvtown or supergambitscum.
more like nutlow-level1-gambitscum
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:10 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 104, EddieFenix wrote:So we have Pob, Taylor, and BM town v scum discussions going on atm. By rolling thru and reading, so far I have PL and as town for now. POB, I'm watching you.
Like, I tried reading this sentence a bunch of times and I still have no idea of your actual stance.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:13 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 107, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 106, Gypyx wrote:
In post 104, EddieFenix wrote:So we have Pob, Taylor, and BM town v scum discussions going on atm. By rolling thru and reading, so far I have PL and as town for now. POB, I'm watching you.
Could you tell what made you think that?
The Page 3 back and forth between TS and Pob immediately caught my attention. Leia is tracking things down and talking things thru. As another thing....
In post 79, pob long wrote:
In post 72, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 40, Princess Leia wrote:pob long is locktown.

shelly is already getting defensive and deflecting from my Consigliere point and saying she could be a Cult Leader instead? Why doesn't it stand for Commuter, shelly? I'm feeling tunneled already.
do tell me why pob long is "locktown"?
hey buddy quit rockin the boat, Will ya?
You'd want someone to point out WHY they consider you lock town. Pob could also be derp town still trying to find their sea/game legs imo. But, ehhhhh. There's just something that pings me to keep my eye on this. BM is also on my current short list of people to watch. I take a day to get going on things and my reads will swing back and forth depending on how things are going at the time.
Hmm, I kinda like this light analysis of the stuff going on. Not sure I share the conclusion on pob, but it seems to be coming from the right mindset.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:14 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 108, Gypyx wrote:
In post 107, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 106, Gypyx wrote:
Could you tell what made you think that?
The Page 3 back and forth between TS and Pob immediately caught my attention. Leia is tracking things down and talking things thru. As another thing....
In post 79, pob long wrote:
In post 72, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 40, Princess Leia wrote:pob long is locktown.

shelly is already getting defensive and deflecting from my Consigliere point and saying she could be a Cult Leader instead? Why doesn't it stand for Commuter, shelly? I'm feeling tunneled already.
do tell me why pob long is "locktown"?
hey buddy quit rockin the boat, Will ya?
You'd want someone to point out WHY they consider you lock town. Pob could also be derp town still trying to find their sea/game legs imo. But, ehhhhh. There's just something that pings me to keep my eye on this. BM is also on my current short list of people to watch.
Oh my bad, though PL designated Pob Long at first, yeah that makes sense, i personally have BM as a town lean

Also does that mean you Townread taylor then? Or you think Taylor / Pob are S/S?
I take a day to get going on things and my reads will swing back and forth depending on how things are going at the time
Y'all have a post restriction that forces you to say obvious stuff or what
gypyx can be on my early good boy list for genuine call-outs
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:22 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 155, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 154, Princess Leia wrote:
In post 151, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 149, pob long wrote:am i a Donkey to you
you are coming off as a bit of an ass. thats an interesting question though. hmmm....
Why are there 4ms and 4 dots in the hm here? How much were you trying to portray to us that you were thinking?
there were only 3 m's. it took more than 4 milliseconds to write that post, but im not sure if any thought went into it.
I guess everyone in this game is just meme'ing.

tomorrow ill probably have forgotten every single read I had on anyone up until this point
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:24 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 168, Marashu wrote:
In post 119, Princess Leia wrote:
In post 4, Gypyx wrote:Wooo hello everyone, btw i have a curse that makes me alternate scum and town games, can i be conftown? K thx
I'm suspicious in part because I looked into this, and it isn't true at all. You rolled town twice in a row, and also rolled scum twice in a row.

Gives me even more inclination that you're setting in gambler's fallacy psychological tricks on us to make us think you're town.
Somebody called for a gambler's fallacy?

In post 6, Gypyx wrote:I have a theory that every trial is influenced by the trials that happened before btw

Also, might be me overanalysing wording but "the game starts with 12 vanilla town and 3 mafia goon" leaves room open for us gaining PR's later, does that seem like a realistic possibility?
OP said that there are 6 possible trials, based on day and alignment. I don't think that they're based on previous results; I think there's D1 town, D1 mafia, D2 town, D2 mafia, D3 town, and D3 mafia, and what those are should already be set. Scum team also decides on consequences, if I understood the setup correctly, so it's possible that their choices will change things more than the results.
In post 20, Battle Mage wrote:big balls Mage here, volunteering to do the first trial.

Vote: Battle Mage
In post 24, Gypyx wrote:
In post 0, Not Known 15 wrote:bad executions can be VERY bad for either team, especially a Day 1 scum execution.
Because this, going willingly to trial D1 is against your alignement in every case, even more than normally
I disagree with gypyx here. You can, as town, get a win for yourself even if your team loses, making a jester-like play possible (but if you jesterwin here, it's because you did well and that will help town). We know that trials are difficult for town to succeed. With no mention of mafia, I'm inferring that it's not difficult for mafia to succeed. However, passing trials helps town, not the team of whoever passed, so sending scum to a trial will give them a situation where they need to decide to help town at the risk of their own success, or fail and hope that one of their buddies also doesn't go to trial.

It's better for us to send scum to trial. It's bad news for us to send lynchbait to trial. It can be good for us to send competent town to trial, but at the end of the day I think it just comes down to, scumhunt and eliminate scum.
In post 93, RedPanda wrote:not gonna lie though I was planning on trying the same thing as battlemage and try and talk myself of the wagon. If it failed I still had a win con in trial. BM is either obvtown or supergambitscum.
I agree with this. I've been trying to think whether it's better to send competent town or scum to trial D1. So BM can be town for now.
In post 137, Gypyx wrote:
In post 126, shellyc wrote:Gypyx's responses give me the vibe of scum being cornered tbh
Cornered on what lmao, this whole conversation had no link to the game
Weird that you don't see it, or are trying to brush it off.

Also, V/LA until Saturday, more emphasis on limited access. I'll be around but won't really be able to focus on the game until then.
Barely read this post at all, but probably scum for giving serious replies/thoughts without noticing the general wtf-nature of the game
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:29 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 171, Princess Leia wrote:@Fidget and plusjoy
I want you both to answer this.

Do you think pob long is a cat or a dog person? I also want you to explain what you'd do if you walked into a room and found pob long lying face down on his desk, as if he was planking but his legs are too far up the desk so it's not planking. Note, it is the 15th century in this scenario and mobile phones do not exist. You are also in a remote hut in the Sahara Desert. It is built onto an oasis so it is cool and you have water. You also have clothes and oatmeal, but that's about it.

pob long has a scumread and you are 80% sure he is town. Do you follow him on it?
Definately a cuckatoo person. I bet he'd probably teach him wacky insults in mandarin. Goes well to relax during said planking
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:35 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 212, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Vecna

Sonething isn't right in the game without Vecna spamming it.
This was your second post. Why didnt you kick these slimes into shape before my arrival?

your house is in disarray
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:38 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 232, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 65, RedPanda wrote:
vote taylor

super SRS, can even wagon nosferatu
i respect a mans right to self-determination
In post 192, Gypyx wrote:
In post 173, shellyc wrote:
In post 135, Fidget wrote:does this come off as genuine paranoia to you, shelly?
it does.
So you think that town would geniunely think that finishing your username by a "C" is scummy?
personally i think names ending in x to be much more scummy
whats the x stand for?
what are you hiding?

VOTE: leia
no one is allowed to vote taylor
id vote you all if i could
I was already wondering why u werent partaking in all this hi-fi stonertalk, and then u go and one-up everything.

wat
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:41 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 264, Not Known 15 wrote:
Princess Leia is being replaced.
WTF?

NO
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Vecna »

Its the standard titus reaction test to appear town when she's scum
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also, BM, why are you so less much involved and way less opinionated and catchy than u were in the saw game?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Titus
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 315, Titus wrote:By the way, Fidget is lockscum. Taylor is town.

There was no "scumslip" at all. I was testing the fluidity of the wagons entirely. Fidget was sheeping scum based on wagon momentum before but this seals it.

I have no read on shelley but I know Fidget is scared.

Vecna is well Vecna.

VOTE: Fidget
So predictable
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:57 pm

Post by Vecna »

im not feeling this game or the players at all
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 393, Titus wrote:
In post 383, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 315, Titus wrote:
By the way, Fidget is lockscum. Taylor is town.

There was no "scumslip" at all.
I was testing the fluidity of the wagons entirely.
Fidget was sheeping scum based on wagon momentum before but this seals it.

Vecna is well Vecna.

Bolded part does seem like complete BS.
This post is a mystery for someone who knows me very well.
In post 384, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 323, Fidget wrote:
In post 320, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 317, Fidget wrote:

There was no "scumslip" at all. I was testing the fluidity of the wagons entirely. Fidget was sheeping scum based on wagon momentum before but this seals it.

Vecna is well Vecna.

Why does your VCA always implicate me? It's astounding to me that you've suspected me in every game we've ever played together, except for the one I was scum in.
so does that mean you think titus is town because as town titus always falsely suspects you?
I've never played with Titus where she was scum, I don't think. You do make a good point that she's following the pattern I guess.

It mostly means I'm getting irritated for no reason though.
I know I said you're town earlier, but this stinks of bus'ing.
Fidget's whole response to me is weird regardless of his alignment.

In post 385, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 334, Marashu wrote:That said, when I saw it, it was meant to gauge the towniness/scuminess of the person being targeted, so it strikes me as weird to do this to someone who is V/LA, or at least not waiting that it was fabricated until the person got back to see if she got nervous.
An actual good point being made.
If the point was to get a reaction from shelly, then I would agree wholeheartedly. The goal was to get a reaction to see how easy it was to get a counterwagon to Taylor and what the less active slots would do voting wise.

Tldr reply to Fidget. I don't expect you to agree on a scumread of your slot ever. That's not the point. NAI you will argue it is wrong. So unless people actually care, I am not responding to 90% of that wall.

I will respond to the Vecna is Vecna comment. Vecna and I have a frequent history of suspecting each other day 1. His vote doesn't matter much to me because I expect it as either alignment. As town, he gets paranoid of me. As scum, he has to fake it. I'm going to read Vecna based on how he engages with others when he gets invested.
meh, might actually be town

UNVOTE: titus

boring

might actually be right about fidget. that response was heeeella wordy. exciting?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 394, Fidget wrote:
In post 391, Titus wrote:

Vecna is well Vecna.

Why does your VCA always implicate me? It's astounding to me that you've suspected me in every game we've ever played together, except for the one I was scum in.
I hate this woe is me. You are acting like this is a personal vendetta when I have no idea who you are. You're clearly some sort of alt that I have no knowledge of your main. So if my methods always ping you then it's either a) you're scum or b) you play like it. You spend this rant as if you're speaking to town me too.

Through page 15. Not touching the Pickaxe Pete wagon based on who got on. Reevaluating the wagon conclusion based on the motions of new wagons.

I think Battle Mage is getting sheeped by scum for his invalid premise and a reaction by Pickaxe that is easy to jump on.
I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to come off like accusing you of having a personal vendetta.

What I mean is that your method has a 0% success rate on me. Which is an option you left out, so I suppose that is option c).

I'm torn because the craziness of your test and its ensuing result doesn't match up with your confidence level. I feel you could have thought it was a good test as town, I guess. It's not the first time. I would say I'm past it but I just spent a lot of time getting annoyed about it so maybe it's a little soon to say that
I dont know how to read this at all
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 396, Titus wrote:
In post 394, Fidget wrote:
In post 391, Titus wrote:

Vecna is well Vecna.

I hate this woe is me. You are acting like this is a personal vendetta when I have no idea who you are. You're clearly some sort of alt that I have no knowledge of your main. So if my methods always ping you then it's either a) you're scum or b) you play like it. You spend this rant as if you're speaking to town me too.

Through page 15. Not touching the Pickaxe Pete wagon based on who got on. Reevaluating the wagon conclusion based on the motions of new wagons.

I think Battle Mage is getting sheeped by scum for his invalid premise and a reaction by Pickaxe that is easy to jump on.
I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to come off like accusing you of having a personal vendetta.

What I mean is that your method has a 0% success rate on me. Which is an option you left out, so I suppose that is option c).

I'm torn because the craziness of your test and its ensuing result doesn't match up with your confidence level. I feel you could have thought it was a good test as town, I guess. It's not the first time. I would say I'm past it but I just spent a lot of time getting annoyed about it so maybe it's a little soon to say that
Well, if you were really familiar with me, you'd know that a) my VCA is just wagon momentum study until day 3 with a scum lynch. Lockscum means I would be willing to vote you for the rest of today.

My problem is you seem to act like we have extensive history but you don't know basic things about me, my VCA, or apparently my scum game.
so you wouldnt agree with me your scum game relies a lot more on gimmicks like this early early vca, while your townplay involves a lot more gut and natural progression?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 405, Tayl0r Swift wrote:so titus and fidget were just distancing? this reconciliation reads really strange to me. but maybe thats just because its past bedtime.
I dont think ive ever seen town titus actively back away from a read. Whether its a case of realizing she picked a target thats putting up too strong of a fight, or its genuine reconsideration..
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 406, Gypyx wrote:Catching up, and i see it's duel of the walls of text time, i'm not reading that
that....seems like a bad approach? why would you actively do that and then let us know? Trying to create an image?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:50 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 415, Gypyx wrote:
In post 413, Vecna wrote:
In post 406, Gypyx wrote:Catching up, and i see it's duel of the walls of text time, i'm not reading that
that....seems like a bad approach? why would you actively do that and then let us know? Trying to create an image?
Why would i
not
let you guys know? Like it's just one post saying "yeah i see there's a pointless argument going on, not reading that"
which argument were u referring to then?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 468, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 463, Tayl0r Swift wrote: i dont see what about titus' reaction test seems solvy
It's a big boisterous show of appearing solvy but in reality solves nothing. But it's just enough for a scum to poke their head out with a classic "above the fray" stance of calling them both town.

So indirectly, Titus stirring the pot in every direction might have netted us scum in an unexpected way.
im in love with this post
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:38 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 477, PlusJOYED wrote:shit bros my mafia processing power is having trouble booting im in too many games
i do think pete is sus though UNVOTE:
VOTE: pete
hisssss
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:41 pm

Post by Vecna »

I dno, I was really enjoying leia's crazy playstyle. I was prone to townreading it, without having any good reasons to do so.

BM is back to being BM at least. destroy all opposition. RraawR!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:43 pm

Post by Vecna »

Nosferatu, stop being such a non-factor, please. I know you got some gems that wanna come out.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 516, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 514, Titus wrote:
In post 513, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 512, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 418, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 364, Tayl0r Swift wrote:nos - light town
how
what am i chopped liver?
initially i had you as light town for townreading me, which i assumed was a metaread. but that has since changed to a bit of a scumread - your posts are mostly fluff, light on analysis, and you've been hopping your vote around quite a lot while sheeping. i expect more and better content from you. and the townread on me could just as easily be an attempt to pocket.
Read: You voted the scum partner nakedly.
less sexy please

now would either of you kindly point me in the direction of the game where Nosferatu-town was churning out vast quantities of high quality content? otherwise I'm calling BS :lol:

(sorry Nosferatu, i love you really :wink: )
he used to, once upon a time, long ago
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Vecna »

why are you townreading me titus? some details would be welcome
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:31 am

Post by Vecna »

I kinda wanna blast at people for ending the day that quickly on such a mediocre wagon, but I guess there was only limited time remaining in the day.

First impression on that day opening is that this was a bad outcome for town and scum got to decide this gladiate. Since we could not have triggered the catastrophic outcome yet, my guess would be that the mod would not allow this to be a 3 town gladiate since that would guarantee another difficult trial for town, likely resulting in the double faillure scenario.

Ergo, I feel that scum likely sent their player thats not looking great against the two biggest lynchbaits she could win against. Either that, or they just sent all 3 scum in there to deceive us, but that seems a bit silly.
hats not looking great against the two biggest lynchbaits she could win against. Either that, or they just sent all 3 scum in there to deceive us, but that seems a bit silly.

VOTE: DGB
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:32 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 624, Vecna wrote:I kinda wanna blast at people for ending the day that quickly on such a mediocre wagon, but I guess there was only limited time remaining in the day.

First impression on that day opening is that this was a bad outcome for town and scum got to decide this gladiate. Since we could not have triggered the catastrophic outcome yet, my guess would be that the mod would not allow this to be a 3 town gladiate since that would guarantee another difficult trial for town, likely resulting in the double faillure scenario.

Ergo, I feel that scum likely sent their player thats not looking great against the two biggest lynchbaits she could win against. Either that, or they just sent all 3 scum in there to deceive us, but that seems a bit silly.
hats not looking great against the two biggest lynchbaits she could win against. Either that, or they just sent all 3 scum in there to deceive us, but that seems a bit silly.

Something went wrong with this post. This is what it was supposed to say:

I kinda wanna blast at people for ending the day that quickly on such a mediocre wagon, but I guess there was only limited time remaining in the day.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:35 am

Post by Vecna »

Like, based on the last few posts from shelly, if she did get a good result and she got to decide who would be fighting eachother, I bet pickaxe Pete wouldve been in there.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Vecna »

Youre townreading the other 2 based on what, titus?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:06 am

Post by Vecna »

Titus, given that we know that the OP says a D1 scum lynch will be especially bad for town, how does that impact how youre gonna look at the voted on D1?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:10 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 630, Gypyx wrote:Ok so, do we lynch the jester? I think not

i think the gladiate is a result of shelly's trial btw, maybe he had to like, try to pick 3 scum, and if he gets at least 2 that's a success for him?
You and titus are probably right that its something along those lines.

Still, the trials can have 4 outcomes (horrible/fail/pass/perfect) and theres 3 people in the gladiate. I guess its possible the outcome could influence both the # of people in the gladiate and the # of scum in them?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:10 am

Post by Vecna »

UNVOTE: DGB
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:27 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 539, Titus wrote:
In post 519, Vecna wrote:why are you townreading me titus? some details would be welcome
I'm not townreading you. I am not scumreading you either. I am deliberately waiting to see how you react to others to sort you.
You were calling me town beard or Shepard or w/e in most of your VCA shit you were basing your shelly vote on. You gave momentum to that wagon with some very weird reasoning.

I need some proper concise reasoning that I can understand. So far it feels like youre just finding the glue/justification that you require for your votes, not the other way around.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:37 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 636, Gypyx wrote:I mean... 3 peeps to gladiate : 0 scum = horrible / 1 scum = failure / 2 scum = success / 3 scum = perfect

I find it really fitting tbh, and maybe scum has a say in the result
fucking hell, I must be braindead atm or something
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Vecna »

but, pob long actually is on point that that outcome/scaling would be way too townsided for a D1 town lynch result
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:47 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 681, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 678, Marashu wrote:
In post 618, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 593, shellyc wrote:yes. PlusJoy is a stronger scumread to me atm with even less of a solving mindset / overall blendiness
jokes on you im trying to get put on trial town be damned
guess I haven't done a good job if only you have voted me, how can I scumslip harder?
In post 653, PlusJOYED wrote:VOTE: noseferatu
Why did you want to go to trial? Why are you not trying to go to trial now?
cause it seemed fun and I was null on shelly, and mildy wanted to mess with shelly
but then i realized it"s kind of throwing to do so
yikes, this does not mesh at all with the town mindset of hammering to get scumread
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:47 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: plusjoyed
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:51 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 690, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 660, Titus wrote:
In post 659, Tayl0r Swift wrote:yesssssss

im glad to see people coming around on my nos read

VOTE: nos
Regardless of Nos alignment, you're still scummy to me. I don't know whether this is mislynch bravado or bussing but you have provided no articulable reason for a NOS fos.

What is your read on Plus joy? He was the major turning point against the PickAxe wagon. Your ignorance of him makes no sense.
This. No one, actually, has provided a good reason for scum reading nosferatu other than saying it's so.
how are you so aware of all the reasoning provided for reads on that slot? I have read the game but have no clue, other than that BM added nos to his townblock
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 694, Titus wrote:
In post 693, Tayl0r Swift wrote:

Regardless of Nos alignment, you're still scummy to me. I don't know whether this is mislynch bravado or bussing but you have provided no articulable reason for a NOS fos.

What is your read on Plus joy? He was the major turning point against the PickAxe wagon. Your ignorance of him makes no sense.
this, or i just have some tacit reason for thinking Nos is scum. we did your thing yesterday, look how that worked out.
The class is waiting for your reason on Nos?

Yeah I spoke up when I saw there was a bad wagon. Just because shelly was town doesn't make Pete scum. I am not going to stop playing because I was wrong in the early game. I get better as things progress. If people want me on ignore, fine. I'll try as much as my mind and body let me.
that definately wasnt the case last game
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:01 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 708, DrippingGoofball wrote:Other than a vote for Leia and whiteknighting Talylor Swift, Nosferatu's posts are mostly idle socializing, and even pretty weak sauce at that.

I'm town.

PlusJOY is acting very townie today.
VOTE: Nosferatu
acting very towny today? WUT?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:53 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 738, Titus wrote:
In post 731, Vecna wrote:

this, or i just have some tacit reason for thinking Nos is scum. we did your thing yesterday, look how that worked out.

Yeah I spoke up when I saw there was a bad wagon. Just because shelly was town doesn't make Pete scum. I am not going to stop playing because I was wrong in the early game. I get better as things progress. If people want me on ignore, fine. I'll try as much as my mind and body let me.
that definately wasnt the case last game
What definitely wasn't the case? In which game? The one where Alch was 3p?
Yeah.

Also, my question on why youre townreading Nos and DGB?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:58 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 736, Pickaxe Pete wrote:Vecna, earlier you said we were looking at scum!Titus. Was that past-game paranoia or was that legit from this game?
At that moment it was based on the gimmicky reaction test. I dont really have any strong paranoia for titus, but thats probably also because I think ive only encountered her as scum when she replaces in (and she's usually pretty obvious in those cases, but id imagine she puts in more effort if she rolls scum in a fresh game).

I keep going back and forth on Titus. She's def not lock-town yet as ive seen her be on a bunch of occasions. Her voting record and thought process is incomprehensible to me, but thats par for the course
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Vecna »

I think Nos is probably town. I can almost taste his happy stoner face flapping about as he ridicules' people their reasoning.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #49) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:14 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 765, Titus wrote:
In post 739, Vecna wrote:
In post 738, Titus wrote:
In post 731, Vecna wrote:

that
definately wasnt the case last game
What definitely wasn't the case? In which game? The one where Alch was 3p?
Yeah.

Also, my question on why youre townreading Nos and DGB?
I'm still confused by the bolded.

I am townreading Nos for his good exchanges at EoD yesterday and today. I am townreading DGB for her presence. It did soften a bit with her slow entry but her absense was site wide.
Youre not disturbed that she has basically no opinions on anything this game?

(also, i merely meant to say you had caught the majority of the scum game really quickly, and then just sort of did nothing for the rest of the game while just arguing with people)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #50) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:15 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 769, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 621, Not Known 15 wrote:
You decide to send shellyc to Trial 1. Shellyc is forced to open the door and walks through. The door closes behind them, locks itself, and briefly shows the symbol of a house. Which means... that they were an ordinary townie. Two more trials await you. But not before tomorrow. You go to sleep.
In post 622, Not Known 15 wrote:
As you awaken, you notice that Nosferatu, PlusJOYED and Dripping Goofballs are trapped in a small space before the door to the next trials, surrounded by walls with small open windows and a locked door. The windows are too small for escape but you can reach through... it seems like you have to send one of these three to the trials. Then you notice that Battle Mage is missing, and you see the symbol with the house you saw yesterday etched into the ground where they were before.
Am I crazy or does the symbol with the house etched into the ground where the 3 were mean that they're all ordinary townies like Shelly?
just flavour to indicate BM was town
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #51) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 795, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 779, Titus wrote:Why is Vecna town to you when he outright accused you of doing nothing?
You pay attention to the actual meaning of Vecna's content? :giggle:
When it comes to criticizing people over last game, I dont think you should be the one to talk
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Vecna »

To the three people not voting:

Why are you so scared to let us know your opinion on this?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by Vecna »

I have no idea where you stand. also, your face is a false dichotomy
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #54) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 809, Titus wrote:Taylor Gypx and Plusjoy has high odds of containing 2-3 scum.
Not sold on tailor, but the other 2 seem pretty plausible. Maybe in combo with Peta pornhub
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:52 pm

Post by Vecna »

I might be convinced to move, if it has a better chance of not lynching nos.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Vecna »

hmmm fidgety
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by Vecna »

Do you still think fidget is scummy titus?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 959, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 956, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 955, PlusJOYED wrote:tbh noraa im not feeling this game so much; I'm not vibing with this player list really and can't read these peeps very well at all. I think it's nos based off gut, but if you choose to elim me I won't mind.
vibe with me here plus, why are you town and what posts of nos pinged you as scum?
i think that theres at least 1 maf in the gladiate, since I think maf choosing gladiate makes sense. I know im town so its a 50/50 but I lean nos off gut because sending dgb in for the maf slot is a bad idea
but sending in nos would be a great idea? how bad do you think his teammates are playing?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #59) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 967, Noraa wrote:if we lim plus today and he flips red, I'm fairly certain Fidget is one of the partners. It's a theory but I think its very possible that it's right.

if plus flips green, I will be a lil lost.

Im parking my vote on plus. if its a mislim yet again, literally plus I'm sorry I suck at reading u and I'll seriously have to go metadiving bc mislimming u every game dont feel hot on my end.

VOTE: Plus

This is E-2 I believe?
or E-1?
idk but fidget just unvoted so its def not the hammer but idk which one it is
this post pings me very hard as a scumpost
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (isolation #60) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 972, Fidget wrote:
In post 969, Vecna wrote:
In post 959, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 956, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 955, PlusJOYED wrote:tbh noraa im not feeling this game so much; I'm not vibing with this player list really and can't read these peeps very well at all. I think it's nos based off gut, but if you choose to elim me I won't mind.
vibe with me here plus, why are you town and what posts of nos pinged you as scum?
i think that theres at least 1 maf in the gladiate, since I think maf choosing gladiate makes sense. I know im town so its a 50/50 but I lean nos off gut because sending dgb in for the maf slot is a bad idea
but sending in nos would be a great idea? how bad do you think his teammates are playing?
I agree in that I have no idea what logic Plus is using there but it does feel like he believes in some kind of logic.

I still see no evidence for Nos being scum but I am worried Plus may be town and I'm being somewhat obtuse to townpings from him today due to his terrible day one.

If that is the case, DGB is also probably town for pointing them out. Well, less "pointing them out", more saying they are there but not explaining past that.
You mean scum whiteknighting, right?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #61) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by Vecna »

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (isolation #62) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: PlusJoyed

I dno. You seem to be insinuating something without actually saying it fidget.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (isolation #63) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1009, Gypyx wrote:I think noraa being pretty confused about what are trials is town indicative

Honestly if plus is scum i really don't see who his parteners are, unless he's getting bussed for no reason i just don't see him flipping red

Also, i've read vecna's iso and i'm finding it pretty shady, like there's a lot of surface level stuff throwing blame at others
Throwing blame for what exactly? I really dont get what youre trying to say here
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Vecna »

today feels like that moment where scum are likely to start distancing from eachother to prepare for a sacrefise.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Vecna »

and I do feel theres a pretty good chance that titus is naughty.

gypyx' silly push might actually be coming from a good space. My game thus far has been rather weaksauce. titus not noticing that, dgb not noticing any differences....might be bad news.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: titus

yeah, imma just leave this here and see what happens
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Vecna »

maybe you should
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Vecna »

like, if those posts suddenly changed your minds, your reasons for townreading me and defending me on two seperate occasions cant have been very good
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #69) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1074, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1061, Vecna wrote:and I do feel theres a pretty good chance that titus is naughty.

gypyx' silly push might actually be coming from a good space. My game thus far has been rather weaksauce. titus not noticing that, dgb not noticing any differences....might be bad news.
Why is it AI for titus / DGB to not notice your scuminess, like pretty sure that as scum, they'd try to capitalize of your scuminess right?
They know im normally obv-town and completely unlynchable as town. To the point of it being an absolute waste to even try, and usually scum knowing me will just townread me from the get-go.

Redicule my reads, sure. But not going for a scumread.

Weirdly enough, when im town, people scumreading me tend to be town in the vast majority of cases.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (isolation #70) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1081, Titus wrote:
In post 1052, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1036, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 1026, Gypyx wrote:Care to develop on this vote?
Titus has been on both of the town lynches that have happened. I can see her making smart plans and kills to keep the heat down.
Well that's a good point, and i've also found some slightly worrying stuff with titus, but i'm not interested in wagoninh titus rn
Oh really? What's worrying. No cloak and daggers. Give it to us straight.
Like, without having caught up, I bet this questioned wont have been posed towards my exact same read.

Why? Because scum titus knows its totally pointless to throw shade on me since im unlynchable.

You on the other hand? Not so much.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (isolation #71) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1084, Titus wrote:@Vecna, I have always felt your game was weak when you can only say Titus is scum. Just you kept the volume manageable so I could scumhunt but if you want to go at me for not being a dick to you, then come at me. I doubt scum Vecna can pull the facade. Of course Civilization Vecna would know when to back down.
Case in point. I guess
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (isolation #72) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1113, Noraa wrote:Vecna I'm basically randomly throwing shade at u rn. All I have said is that my gut tells me ur scum. The normal town reaction is a nice version of "fuck off"

im not seeing that. explain why and dont say something like "well it seems all ur reads suck ass" bc like no that's not a valid reason. A townie would jump at me for throwing shade like that.
Whenever I engage people that scumread me too much, the next step is always that some clown throws out something along the lines of "OMG look he's so defensive" and then it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

Your scumreads dont bother me too much. They will probably help me read you better.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #73) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Vecna »

The one thing ill say though: Those things that gypic (or w/e it spelled) picks out to scumread me over in his case are not actually scummy behaviour.

Changing my mind on taylor within 3 posts? is that scummy? no its not

Townreading Nos while working with the little he provided at that time, while im also unhappy by his participation? Why wouldnt I be. That type of playstyle attracts the mislynches like shit attracts flies.

If im scum, then either make the case im white knighting Nos, or try to flip Nos to even see whether the team-defense argument is valid. Yet for some reason he skips that step and votes for me.

so yeah, some critical thought process, please.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (isolation #74) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:48 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1119, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1118, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 1114, EddieFenix wrote:
I'mma be honest
, I haven't been fully invested into the game as I should be due to IRL stuff. DGB, you funny and probably scum too. I don't have a 3rd pick at th moment. But, I gotta dip because I gotta reset my sleep schedule for a midnight job. GL to my fellow townies, y'all got this.

@Mod: Can you find my replacement?
This is weak.
When you have to start by declaring your honesty
"I'mma be honest"
usually what follows isn't.
This probably makes the top 10 of bullshit reasons people get scumread for, that is completely NAI.

Cause imma be honest with you, I say that shit all the time. And its just an easy ass way to formulate a scumread when U cant find a real reason.

Having said that, I was all up on thinking the same way about wagoning him, but that post stating how he feels about you did actually sound pretty honest to me. He might very well be scum, but that post actually makes me feel "huh"
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (isolation #75) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1122, Fidget wrote:
In post 1121, Nosferatu wrote:selection is too specific to be random
i think scum just finessed an elim
If scum got to choose the gladiate, wouldn't they put some of the towniest looking players in it?

Granted, there aren't a lot of those.

But you and PlusJOYED? You both were probably already good candidates for the D2 elimination, gladiate or no gladiate. You had already received some suspicion d1, and Plus just came off the terrible hammer.

You make a good point that it felt specific. But in the wrong direction, almost.
Totally worth it if they couldve gotten multiple people murdered with it though. I still agree with the people that said due to the phase timing its unlikely scum had any say in the group.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (isolation #76) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by Vecna »

And I just cannot help shake the feeling that DGB is really struggling to find content this game. No opinions of her own. Nothing she feels strongly about. No passion to be seen.

There was literally only a single post in the iso that I liked.
In post 468, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 463, Tayl0r Swift wrote: i dont see what about titus' reaction test seems solvy
It's a big boisterous show of appearing solvy but in reality solves nothing. But it's just enough for a scum to poke their head out with a classic "above the fray" stance of calling them both town.

So indirectly, Titus stirring the pot in every direction might have netted us scum in an unexpected way.
Well, after reading her D1 again, I actually feel the above is not a completely fair assessment, but she has really really flattened out since then.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #77) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1125, Tayl0r Swift wrote:honestly, i agree with dgb on this one.
its just the reasoning that triggers me. It might be completely valid in this case, but its just that application of general "I read this somewhere on a tile in a bathroom" level of application :wink:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (isolation #78) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1125, Tayl0r Swift wrote:honestly, i agree with dgb on this one.
In the universe where eddie is scum, how likely do you feel he'd come out today voting for a teammate to make both set up to look good in case we finally end up lynching scum today?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (isolation #79) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:20 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1131, Titus wrote:Vecna seems rather intent on breaking up me and DGB. I don't like that.

If the gladiate is fully town, I really don't like Eddie's opening. Doubly so if Pickaxe Pete is town.

@Gypyx, w/e means whatever.

VOTE: Marashu

Anyone townreading this guy? He's done jackshit that I remember.
Breaking you up? What does that mean?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #80) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1136, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1130, Not Known 15 wrote:
Send to the Trial 3.2Not Voting (5)Fidget;Noraa;Nosferatu;Tayl0r Swift;

EddieFenix (2)DrippingGoofball;Marashu;Pickaxe Pete;

Titus (2)EddieFenix;Vecna;

Pickaxe Pete
Princess Leia
(1)Titus;

Vecna (1)Gypyx;

Nosferatu (0)

DrippingGoofball (0)

Tayl0r Swift (0)

Marashu (0)

Gypyx (0)

Noraa
RedPanda Saudade
(0)

Fidget (0)

With 11 alive, you need 6 to send someone to the trials with absolute majority vote, and 2 to send someone to the trials with relative majority vote at the end of the day. No Elimination is disabled.

Day 3 will end in (expired on 2020-10-17 03:13:09) or when someone has been sent to the trials by absolute majority.

EddieFenix is being replaced.
In post 1131, Titus wrote:Vecna seems rather intent on breaking up me and DGB. I don't like that.

If the gladiate is fully town, I really don't like Eddie's opening. Doubly so if Pickaxe Pete is town.

@Gypyx, w/e means whatever.

VOTE: Marashu

Anyone townreading this guy? He's done jackshit that I remember.
this sequence really feels to me like the two leading wagons are on scum and the counterwagon is failing to take off, so titus is pushing in a new direction.

VOTE: eddie

thats L-2. i think vecna should consolidate with us.
Were not in any hurry. Also, why eddie instead of titus? Youre not really expanding on the logic, and I also dont understand why you'd need a scumflip before answering my question.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #81) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1185, Noraa wrote:The fact that no ones really tried to solve me, sus me, or pocket me is honestly a weird feeling.
real weird :/
not sure what to think about everything considering only one slot has really interacted with me at all so far
I like your slot now
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (isolation #82) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by Vecna »

probably just need to do one of these to even determine for myself where im at

EddieFenixGlitch
Nosferatu
Tayl0r Swift

Marashu
Gypyx

Princess LeiaPickaxe Pete

RedPandaSaudadeNoraa
DrippingGoofball

pob longviywern - is this slot even in the game atm? who is playing it? no fucking idea
Titus

Fidget

I dont know whether to scumread or sheep Titus here. I sort of like Glitch's replace in. Not a lock read by any means.

Marashu/gypyx/pickaxe are all meh slots

Very few people in this game are actually at a strong townread. Everyone is sort of floating in that area where they can still be faking it. Pretty difficult game to get a read on
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (isolation #83) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by Vecna »

oh right, the pob long slot was nk'd - in before im trying to force a townslip.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (isolation #84) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Vecna »

thoughts are difficult yo
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (isolation #85) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

Guess I was wrong about scum going for a solid bus today.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (isolation #86) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Vecna »

ive had good feelings about nos before, but his absence and continued not really solving anything is starting to become troublesome.

Bit of a hypocritical take, but itd be nice if the people that havent really done much at least contribute to improving the quality of play of this game

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”