Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 42, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 40, Firebringer wrote:
In post 39, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 36, Firebringer wrote:i want to partner with someone who will be my life partner in this game
But, will that person's coconut canon fire in bursts?
who has a coconut canon?
D. K.

DONKEY KONG!
He’s the leader of the bunch, you know him well.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

So I’mma sit here, smoke a fat doink, think about where I think this game is going, then give my thoughts when they come up.

If you need a Flavor Wall post, or a Last Night Tomorrow, just at me.

I’m going off vibes this day phase
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 383, unwnd wrote:Have looked at about 4 pages now and I think even in those 4 pages ManWithNoName looked like ManWithNothingToSay

VOTE: ManWithNoName
Man’s got good vibes from the donkey Kong. I town read it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 388, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 385, Flavor Leaf wrote:So I’mma sit here, smoke a fat doink, think about where I think this game is going, then give my thoughts when they come up.

If you need a Flavor Wall post, or a Last Night Tomorrow, just at me.

I’m going off vibes this day phase
read me man, i'll love it
You’re reaching out a lot, and I don’t know if it’s because you’re town or trying to pocket me yet, haha
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 411, Firebringer wrote:hey flavor leaaf can i get a free scum read.

No
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, battle mage can be town. Firebringer might be town indicative for reaching out like that, but I don’t know, way too early to tell.

Hmm, maybe, though, Fire, maybe
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Noraa
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Noting Noraa’s disappearance and no posting within that 6 minute interval. She must be making a grilled cheese.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Pretty sure Noraa is actual scum here, guys.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Her entrance this game seems like she’s trying to revert back to RVS, which fine, she basically made it clear she was doing that, but she made an entrance looking to become center of attention for being goofy, as soon as I voted her, she disappeared, if only for a few minutes.

However, I don’t feel like she was as genuine in that spot here, and it feels like she’s trying to force her way into playing how she thinks she would play as scum.

Her small disappearance just feels really scummy. I don’t have that much to go off of, but in a game where we’ve all been still playing around, hers looks like she’s actively trying to fit in.

Just my thoughts off her entrance. Way too early, but I’m definitely going to be focusing here for a bit, albeit under the radar. Trying to not talk too much until I really have something to say,
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 454, Noraa wrote:Sorry Cabd, no can do. I just got out of class and chem is starting in *squints* 5 minutes :/
After that .......... endless loads of chem hw and I have ten minute piece to memorize. god. fuck me.
I didn’t see this, actually. Hmm, let me know when you’re out.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 506, Cabd wrote:
In post 501, Flavor Leaf wrote:Her entrance this game seems like she’s trying to revert back to RVS, which fine, she basically made it clear she was doing that, but she made an entrance looking to become center of attention for being goofy, as soon as I voted her, she disappeared, if only for a few minutes.

However, I don’t feel like she was as genuine in that spot here, and it feels like she’s trying to force her way into playing how she thinks she would play as scum.

Her small disappearance just feels really scummy. I don’t have that much to go off of, but in a game where we’ve all been still playing around, hers looks like she’s actively trying to fit in.

Just my thoughts off her entrance. Way too early, but I’m definitely going to be focusing here for a bit, albeit under the radar. Trying to not talk too much until I really have something to say,

Jesus fuck. You're town again aren't you. Aggghhh and I wanted glorious wagon scum you to death endorphins.
See, i was town reading you until you made this post. :lol:

I’m gonna actively try not to push you until at least Day 3, just because I know if we’re both town we’re gonna eventually have to deal with the paranoia of us swooping by each other.

And by then, maybe you’ll have caught a scum or one of us just get night killed.

The game’s fast enough as is.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 517, Battle Mage wrote:well i got to 100 posts before Gamma lost it, so that's a boon, get it? :lol:

What’s a me?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 523, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 519, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 517, Battle Mage wrote:well i got to 100 posts before Gamma lost it, so that's a boon, get it? :lol:

What’s a me?
in my country, a "boon" means something good
I’m not hearing the difference? ;)
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 520, Fermis Flames wrote:
In post 506, Cabd wrote:
In post 501, Flavor Leaf wrote:Her entrance this game seems like she’s trying to revert back to RVS, which fine, she basically made it clear she was doing that, but she made an entrance looking to become center of attention for being goofy, as soon as I voted her, she disappeared, if only for a few minutes.

Jesus fuck. You're town again aren't you. Aggghhh and I wanted glorious wagon scum you to death endorphins.
spin agrees with you. I'm still too squicked from illicit morphgame to read his posts. I'll be subcontracting that read, at least initially.

~ strange
This is ffery?

Yeah, pretty sure you just got caught up with Cabd’s playstyle being in direct contrast with mine, especially after years of not really playing or seeing each other play.

My alts are also performative pieces, so I had to play a specific way to survive in the beginning because that game had a lot of players who didn’t know me or specifically knew like 2014 Boon, so I played into that which set the tone for the rest of the game.

I feel this game should already show that it will go differently. I actually don’t expect to be here until the end by any means this game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Especially considering Battle Mage is just coming across as townie for me, but I have been misreading Gamma lately.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 563, MariaR wrote:Gamma's anger in this situation is NAI. As is most anger in mafia. I think he really is upset at BM and if he's a wolf he could just be honestly posting or upping it a little. Are we gonna catch scum Gamma off that theory? No, it'd be off other factors so I think it's best put to the side atm.
Just gonna, keep this for my ISO.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 569, Fermis Flames wrote:reliably tell our posts apart when we're in morph-mode
This is exactly why I feel it was collateral, if that makes sense. While I no doubt believe we would have gone at it separately as well, you can look back at when I started to stop town blocking your slot was when I found out Cabd was in that hydra, so I went after and discredited your slot, which was also discrediting you.

We fought, yes, but I went back and forth town reading and scum reading multiple times.

This time, it will be through a different lens from both sides, and I’m interested to see what happens. I don’t think it will be the same situation at all, mainly based on the nightmare one of you guys reply towards me, and Tammy’s playstyle.

We are still the most likely to argue against each other in that, however. You are right.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 576, MariaR wrote:
In post 567, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 563, MariaR wrote:Gamma's anger in this situation is NAI. As is most anger in mafia. I think he really is upset at BM and if he's a wolf he could just be honestly posting or upping it a little. Are we gonna catch scum Gamma off that theory? No, it'd be off other factors so I think it's best put to the side atm.
Just gonna, keep this for my ISO.
How's it feel to know if you're scum you have about 2 days to kill me or I'll catch you friend? :giggle:
Or maybe I'll stop caring depends on my mood.

Haven’t really thought about that this game.

How’s it feel that that 2 day thing is a 2 way streak?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 516, MariaR wrote:I see unwnd is town and I will be pairing with them until further notice.

Also I'm gonna say this now: My role is pretty great but it requires people to be open with who they're trying to pair with. Not saying you gotta but take it with a grain of salt.

For my ISO journal. Maria’s got multiple of these now. Connection to Unwnd here, Gamma earlier. Pockets, buddies, or genuine?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 609, Fermis Flames wrote:
In post 586, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 569, Fermis Flames wrote:reliably tell our posts apart when we're in morph-mode
This is exactly why I feel it was collateral, if that makes sense. While I no doubt believe we would have gone at it separately as well, you can look back at when I started to stop town blocking your slot was when I found out Cabd was in that hydra, so I went after and discredited your slot, which was also discrediting you.

We fought, yes, but I went back and forth town reading and scum reading multiple times.

This time, it will be through a different lens from both sides, and I’m interested to see what happens. I don’t think it will be the same situation at all, mainly based on the nightmare one of you guys reply towards me, and Tammy’s playstyle.

We are still the most likely to argue against each other in that, however. You are right.
Your mistake was in focusing on discrediting us instead of reading us.

But, enough of re-litigating that game.

~ strange.
Every day I was an active participant in came to a scum fade besides Day 1. I don’t know if it was a mistake.

But yeah, we can move on from that long game
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 669, SirCakez wrote:I see this game will continue the obnoxious trend of people SRing me without explaining why
Why does that bother you?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Acting in bad faith, Gamma, you the one out here yelling to policy obv town Battle Mage, could you tell I was leaning scum on you here, so you had to turn it on me because you noticed me not defending. I was trying to stay out of it because I’ve misread you a decent amount recently,
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 855, unwnd wrote:
In post 825, borkjerfkin wrote:[5] SirCakez (Cabd, midwaybear, Fermis Flames, ManWithNoName, MariaR)
[4] Battle Mage (SirCakez, Firebringer, beeboy, Gamma Emerald)
[4] Gamma Emerald (REAGAN BUSH 84, Battle Mage, Brian Skies, Lady Lambdadelta)
Damn this is an awesome split

BM has the worst amount of people on his wagon so far from where I'm sitting

@Cabd - i feel scum is definitely in those 3, i feel like this kind of thing gets pushed as all town wagons a lot, when i think there’s probably just a scum in there.

I don’t think it’s Battle Mage.

I don’t see what is so scummy about Sir Cakez, but in a 22p game, I’m willing to hammer it
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 938, Cabd wrote:
In post 928, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Cabd - i feel scum is definitely in those 3, i feel like this kind of thing gets pushed as all town wagons a lot, when i think there’s probably just a scum in there.
100%.

I don't think there's more than two... and I personally would call it scumcake and two town CWs. Gamma's the scum's chosen counterweight.
Yeah, I can see Gamma here as scum, which is the only reason I have any sort of thoughts on the possibility of Cakez being town.

I think this game also uses the different phases of Night to its advantage, so it might be good to go to night somewhat on the earlier side. I’m down to let them tire themselves out a couple of days, then end on Cakez unless something major happens.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Nora and Cakez need to stop obv scum theatring right now, though :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 964, Firebringer wrote:leaf i dont think u usually hold much stock in my reads, but i am pretty sure cakez is town.
I hope u take this into consideration.

ty for ur time.
I’m usually scum against you.

But Noted.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 970, Cabd wrote:
In post 961, Flavor Leaf wrote:Nora and Cakez need to stop obv scum theatring right now, though :lol:
Is this a serious accusation? Because I'm interested and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
It’a serious, but in a dramatic dry kinda way where it’s tinfoil still, but paranoia takes over.

It basically means I’m getting off vibes in that general direction.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’ll do a news letter sometime today.

I main Shulk in smash, so I have a connection with the flavor
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I just wanna point out how awkward it is that Unwnd is obsessed with me. I feel it has potential to be fake.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 536, unwnd wrote:I have to say if someone is impressed with Flavor Leaf you're gonna have to fill me in because my perspective is that he said he's gonna chillax/vibin then immediately started to engage someone aggressively
In post 577, unwnd wrote:I dislike that nobody had anything to say about Flavor Leaf despite me clearly asking

Until someone gives me a good reason I'm not letting scum have an excuse to townread him lol
In post 597, unwnd wrote:Maria what do you think about Flavor Leaf right now

I think Reagan is null ftr
In post 1471, unwnd wrote:I take back my thought about 'let's end the day', I think that was largely selfish and that I will have to adjust to the thread accordingly. I think what matters in these large games is not going back and re-reading all this nonsense, but just taking in small pockets of conversation that can build trust between two, three, four etc. people.

That being said, my trust is pretty low right now. I think it's odd (not discouraged) to give out townreads, because I see a lot of them but not really many people sorting out who's scummy. The thing is if the game goes on like this is that you'll have people within others activity and it will mostly become circles within circles of arguments and that's just impossible to fully cover until more people die. Right now, I am still most interested in Brian Skies. Maybe a little Flavor Leaf. Maybe it's my doubting paranoia as town but I find scum doesn't really wanna talk about other scum if they have to. Am I saying that makes Brian Skies/Flavor Leaf scum because of it? No, but I am saying that I would like to have others talk to me about if they think
I
am town. This is very much a chat room and I'm still trying to sort which of you I would invite to my DMs.

VOTE: Brian Skies
In post 1485, unwnd wrote:Reagan I still disagree about midway, It's pure gut but something don't seem right. You make agreeable posts but I don't see your tenacity yet so I hesitate to townread you.
I think if Firebringer were town even if his shitposting would be more effective, pause for thought
Fermis is a constant presence but I find myself not really reading them, but something tells me they're alright
Dunn made two calls of provocation and everyone ignored it, why
Catching up doesn't ping me despite his posts up until now being mostly the joke
Sort Flavor Leaf now rather than later that is all I ask thanks

Gullotina/l4pe/ManWithNoName/Cobra Kai are all the same to me. I wouldn't doubt some scum being in there.

Huh that wasn't so bad
Okay, it was less than I thought, but they just seemed weird. I'm a much easier player to read later in the game than early, I don't get why they're trying to rush reading me so decisively.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Actually, that is scum.

They are actively chiseling out reads left and right, and it's helping support positions and momentum. It's all posts that are like...way too safe too. There's no "real" reason for them to be scum, but they haven't done anything they couldn't easily come across as town as scum with.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Unwnd
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

straight vibes, yo, he got the scum ones
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, it's been a while, but I've always found myself good at reading Brian Skies, and that Unwnd scum read on them is omitting the obvious scumBrian Skies tale. He's a fluff master scum. If it ain't fluffy, he ain't scummy, and I don't see no fluff just quite yet, now do ya?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1495, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:i get the impression flavor leaf isn't easy to sort so i don't know how you're expecting to do it on day 1

town read, and like...exactly that, that mindset they're trying to push, or paranoia around me they're trying to create. why do they have paranoia? are they an alt? i don't know who they are.

This is a discredit attempt. Unwnd is scum. Bet.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1879, Fermis Flames wrote:
In post 1876, Noraa wrote:I like this idea.
Vote: Noraa

~ strange

All I need.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1563, unwnd wrote:Flavor Leaf you have a big ego and i believe it's dangerous if not checked
Dangerous even if checked, what you on
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1974 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Cabby - It’ll be fine. SirCakes doesn’t get away this game ever if scum, and if they’re town, they’re bound to be misfaded eventually.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1573, unwnd wrote:
In post 1551, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1495, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:i get the impression flavor leaf isn't easy to sort so i don't know how you're expecting to do it on day 1

town read, and like...exactly that, that mindset they're trying to push, or paranoia around me they're trying to create. why do they have paranoia? are they an alt? i don't know who they are.

This is a discredit attempt. Unwnd is scum. Bet.[
/quote]

BTW this is why his ego is dangerous

I'm just an avid game reader and I have second-hand experience u could say
This implies you don’t think anyone else is pushing town, and you’re making it seem like I’m the only one possible of pushing a fade on town.

If I were scum, that’s not dangerous, that’s controlling the gamestate.

I am town, so my vote was never gonna stay for longer than a few lack of momentum bringings. My main scum read in Nora wagon finally got picked up, so I went back.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Annoyed, and scum reading Noraa more because I pushed and voted them a long time ago, and they didn’t really acknowledge it then, not now. I’m down to move onto Day 2 with the wagon
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1626, Gamma Emerald wrote:hmm yeah don't like unwnd's current posting. Also recall not being a fan of how he handled me vs. BM

I’ll look back on that.

I could actually see Unwnd playing the way they are to try and get momentum elsewhere, but failing to do so, which could mean Unwnd, Sircakez team
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2007 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Less sure on Cakez
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (isolation #43) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2000, Noraa wrote:
In post 1996, Flavor Leaf wrote:Annoyed, and scum reading Noraa more because I pushed and voted them a long time ago, and they didn’t really acknowledge it then, not now. I’m down to move onto Day 2 with the wagon
your SR was conditional. You later acknowledged you didn't see a post, no?
I don’t remember, that was yesterday.

The thing I posted was conditional, not my vibe reading.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1630, SirCakez wrote:my BM vote is really stale and not going anywhere
I'd like to try this
her pop-ins yesterday were so bad
seems like she's not even trying, just complaining
which does not make for a town Noraa
Ah man, you were playing up here, weren’t you
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1656, Noraa wrote:
In post 1655, unwnd wrote:I agree his push was bad

Wanna vote him with me?
VOTE: Flavor

Hop aboard!
This wagon is cozy.
In post 1657, unwnd wrote:VOTE: Flavor Leaf

Yes ma'am
Y’all cute af.

I’m in my catchup still. I wasn’t aware this even happened with my last set of posts.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2025 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2018, Bell wrote:Did flavor answer the april/flavor disparity?
I’m doing 5 things a minute, and my power keeps going out (stormy, it happened twice, who knows if it’ll happen again) and i don’t have data on my iPad.

What is the April/flavor disparity you speak of?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1815, Battle Mage wrote:also, what a boon if we avoid a 100 page day 1!
What you call me?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1933, Bell wrote:
In post 1663, Cobra Kai wrote:I might have missed it but where are you guys (either just you or collectively) at with Flavor Leaf?
Flavor sounds quite different from when he's April.
I would like him to explain that if it's aight.
I was performing on April. I explained i channeled my 2014 Boonskiies character because most of the players weren’t aware of who I was or if they were it’s from my 2014 era, so I played. I played my “everyone’s favorite Village Idiot” character, pretty dang well, might I add.

I have a scum victory on April from when I was stealthed still. I’m undefeated on that account.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2038, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2036, Flavor Leaf wrote:
What you call me?
yes, please help flip noraa so we can end this, then come and pay me a visit for some sweet immunity
I was the first to vote Noraa and push her as scum this game, course I’m backing it. I’m already voting her.

Lol at her and Unwnd trying to start a wagon on me and absolutely nothing happened
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2048, SirCakez wrote:unwnd could be scum
That what I’m saying. They could be town too, though, maybe they got a bad case of the Flavor Fever.

Am I who they called Don Corgi?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2056, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2046, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2038, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2036, Flavor Leaf wrote:
What you call me?
yes, please help flip noraa so we can end this, then come and pay me a visit for some sweet immunity
I was the first to vote Noraa and push her as scum this game, course I’m backing it. I’m already voting her.

Lol at her and Unwnd trying to start a wagon on me and absolutely nothing happened
i was the first to suspect noraa, i just kept it on the downlow. ;)
In post 2053, Noraa wrote:
In post 2046, Flavor Leaf wrote:I was the first to vote Noraa and push her as scum this game, course I’m backing it. I’m already voting her.
scuse me?
ur "SR" was literally like "OMG I voted Noraa and she had to go to chem class. SO SCUMMY SHE WASNT IN THE THREAD DURING CHEM"

Nah, that’s just the reason you wanna cling to and act like it was the only reason.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2065, Bell wrote:
In post 2025, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2018, Bell wrote:Did flavor answer the april/flavor disparity?
I’m doing 5 things a minute, and my power keeps going out (stormy, it happened twice, who knows if it’ll happen again) and i don’t have data on my iPad.

What is the April/flavor disparity you speak of?
You don't different, less chaotic etc.
It's not fair to expect you to hyperpost all the time, but there it is.
In post 2066, Bell wrote:sound different*
I’m extremely strong at changing the way my voice sounds, especially in writing form. Actually, I could do it in real life as well, my training as an actor definitely helped that out, but yeah, I have different voices and play styles depending what account I play on. Flavor is the main, and I kind of neutral out on them. Hints of all my characters can be found, still, they’re all still me.

Would you like to see some games from my Rick Dalton account and Pretentious? I feel you would find the same thing.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2072, unwnd wrote:Flavor Leaf if you were any other player, if your name was joelikesmafia38289 and this were a newbie game

I'd still probably look into your behavior. Do you think it's different?
A newbie would never play the way I am here. It’s impossible. They don’t know the core game like I do.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2080, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2072, unwnd wrote:Flavor Leaf if you were any other player, if your name was joelikesmafia38289 and this were a newbie game

A newbie would never play the way I am here. It’s impossible. They don’t know the core game like I do.
They’re just new. I’ve put a lot of time with my expansive mafia experience as a player, reviewer, and mod/game designer over 6-7 years now. Newbies don’t know when to chop down momentum swings, they don’t know how to scum hunt, and they don’t know how to defend themselves as either alignment.

It’s just the literal experience that makes that similarity impossible. A newbie wouldn’t be playing with this playstyle, so yes, you should find it weird if coming from a newbie.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2090, unwnd wrote:
In post 2082, Cobra Kai wrote:I hear what you’re saying Noraa. But you’re still being meek.

Ninja-
Interesting unwnd. Care to elaborate more?
This is the like the perfect game for Firebringer to excel in and he remains to be unseen. It's kinda hard to go further than that but I think it makes sense
I’ve actually been thinking about Firebringer a lot this game. He reached out, and I think that’s townie. I think they are likely town this game, and I am starting to think Cakez is town
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2095, unwnd wrote:

The point I was making is that this isn't about you, I would scumread this behavior from anyone else as well lol

I don’t believe you would push it the way you have been in that scenario, though, is the point I’m trying to make. Your “paranoia” and read on me, is specifically because you as scum want to make sure i don’t pick up momentum, or you as town, want to make sure that I don’t sweep under the radar as scum.

Either possibilities are never done to a newbie
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2103 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2101, Bell wrote:
In post 2099, beeboy wrote:
In post 2068, L4pe wrote:VOTE: mariar
YO WE VOTING CLAIRE
HYPE

VOTE: MariaR

This is my beetlejuice.
Who are you

That’s Maid Cafe
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t have to misconstrue it for me to look better.

I get what you’re saying, i just don’t believe that ever happen if my slot was actually a newbie slot.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2115 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2105, unwnd wrote:
In post 2102, Flavor Leaf wrote:

The point I was making is that this isn't about you, I would scumread this behavior from anyone else as well lol

I don’t believe you would push it the way you have been in that scenario, though, is the point I’m trying to make. Your “paranoia” and read on me, is specifically because you as scum want to make sure i don’t pick up momentum, or you as town, want to make sure that I don’t sweep under the radar as scum.

I think you're either not getting what I'm saying or misconstruing it to make it look better for you. What is it you see in noraa that remains to be the reason you initially voted her? Her early content is vastly different from how she is posting now.
It was the way she tried to act natural and play and troll around with the rest of us.

It wasn’t natural, and I believe her entrance is scum indicative.

I’m also in a game that just finished with the Mod here, and I had the same exact spot happen with them. Shortly after I entered the game, I called Bork/hydra scum, and I was right, but they didn’t end up getting faded until final 4, in which I was also in. They played differently after I called them out too, but i just got disc tracked, similar to what happened here when I pushed onto you.

So I know my guts strong right now.

I also replaced into a game recently Night 1, as odd night Vig, and shot scum correctly. My mech net slipped, but I also gut read Battle Mage correctly as town, even in a weird POE, but then I died.

So I’m honestly happy to follow my gut here onto Noraa.

Worst case scenario, she flips town, and we move onto Day 2.

Her pushing me like she did and nobody joins but you, looks incredibly scummy. And I’m thinking there’s a possibility of 2 scum on my 2 person wagon, but it’s probably more 1, i currently think it’s Noraa.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (isolation #60) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2109, unwnd wrote:You definitely are misconstruing it if your only point always turn to 'I would not do this, because I am Flavor Leaf' when I've said now, consistently, this is not about
you
. I think this type of conversation is what you want so in the chance I just have seated paranoia, at least humor in the aspect of what I asked about noraa
You aren’t pushing why I would or wouldn’t do something, you’re saying if I was a newbie how you would read it. I get omitted from that scenario.

I’m arguing it because I think it’s a wrong assertion.

I hard disagree you would act the same against a newbie posting like I am. One) it’s impossible for a newbie to post the way I am here. It just is. Two) you’re getting hung up on irrelevant facts, and twisting this how you want
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (isolation #61) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2116, SirCakez wrote:I would like to discuss Cobra shading my Noraa push by saying we have "associatives"
Because what kind of fear mongering crap is that
Cobra’s probably scum with Noraa.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (isolation #62) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Honestly, if this game is going by too fast, just be present when you are here. Try to converse, don’t worry about being 100% caught up. This is a mech heavy 22 player game, eventually there will be a chart of everything, right now just try to be present when you are here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (isolation #63) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2123, unwnd wrote:
In post 2115, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2105, unwnd wrote:
In post 2102, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I think you're either not getting what I'm saying or misconstruing it to make it look better for you. What is it you see in noraa that remains to be the reason you initially voted her? Her early content is vastly different from how she is posting now.
It was the way she tried to act natural and play and troll around with the rest of us.

It wasn’t natural, and I believe her entrance is scum indicative.

I’m also in a game that just finished with the Mod here, and I had the same exact spot happen with them. Shortly after I entered the game, I called Bork/hydra scum, and I was right, but they didn’t end up getting faded until final 4, in which I was also in. They played differently after I called them out too, but i just got disc tracked, similar to what happened here when I pushed onto you.

So I know my guts strong right now.

I also replaced into a game recently Night 1, as odd night Vig, and shot scum correctly. My mech net slipped, but I also gut read Battle Mage correctly as town, even in a weird POE, but then I died.

So I’m honestly happy to follow my gut here onto Noraa.

Worst case scenario, she flips town, and we move onto Day 2.

Her pushing me like she did and nobody joins but you, looks incredibly scummy. And I’m thinking there’s a possibility of 2 scum on my 2 person wagon, but it’s probably more 1, i currently think it’s Noraa.
She's shown a bit Devil-May-Care since then in my opinion. Her early behavior was close to trolling but now it's mostly contained of people not believing her and wanting to prove people that she's town. What do you make of this?
Just as likely, if not more likely, to come from scum than town.

The trolling seemed fake, and this is in comparison to what I know of her as a player. It seemed like she was trying to actively troll as a gameplan probably, and then it came back to bite her.

Now she’s in survival mode.

She even tried to push a bad wagon onto me when I wasn’t around, but absolutely nobody but so she moved elsewhere.

If she’s town, I’m going after you next, so if you’re scum trying to white Knight Noraa, but really happy to have her dead, pick a different play.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2128, Noraa wrote:
In post 2115, Flavor Leaf wrote:she tried to act natural and play and troll around with the rest of us.
What are your standards. According to you everyone's trolling is towny except mine and there's no reason for how mine's different. u say ur a hot shot scum hunter in other games. that doesn't help cuz I dont care. ur wrong here and that's all that I see.
Honestly, I just don’t care as much on Day 1 anymore as much as I used to. I’ve always been a town late game power house, sometimes late game starts earlier.

I’m not even saying everyone is trolling really. Who else specifically did i call out for trolling?

If I’m wrong, your flip will help me get a clear picture. I don’t get hung up on if I’m wrong or not, especially if there’s reason to believe I’m not. Sure, I could be wrong on you, but why should I believe that right now? Because you and Unwnd, the 2 who tried to start a flash wagon on me, are telling me that?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2132, Noraa wrote:
In post 2122, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2116, SirCakez wrote:I would like to discuss Cobra shading my Noraa push by saying we have "associatives"
Because what kind of fear mongering crap is that
Cobra’s probably scum with Noraa.
ur high on confidence
Pretty sure it’s not confidence I’m high on.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (isolation #66) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2138, Fermis Flames wrote:FL and I are officially not living in the same world.

surprise, surprise~

~ strange

This is actually a good sign considering our alignments last game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2146 (isolation #67) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’ve already stated i think it’s more likely only 1 of you are scum, so i don’t get what you’re pushing with that “not a good look” thing.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2150 (isolation #68) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

There is another player I’m currently scumreading, but people aren’t gonna like it
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (isolation #69) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think there’s scum within Lady and Guillotina. Both were strong onto Nora, and decided to actively avoid when it got hot.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (isolation #70) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think there’s scum within Lady and Guillotina. Both were strong onto Nora, and decided to actively avoid when it got hot.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (isolation #71) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2135, Noraa wrote:
In post 2130, Flavor Leaf wrote:and then it came back to bite her.
no one is SRing me because of the trolling except you.
This is the epitome of when I’m on the right track.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (isolation #72) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2156, Cobra Kai wrote:Who do you think pocketed you fferyllt?

I’m also not surprised at all at Flavor Leafs newfound scumread of me.
I’m actually over it. Overreaction.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (isolation #73) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2154, unwnd wrote:
In post 2146, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’ve already stated i think it’s more likely only 1 of you are scum, so i don’t get what you’re pushing with that “not a good look” thing.
I just think that's really convenient to line up your reads like that. I think the only relation me and Noraa have is disliking you, but you're treating us within the similar range. I don't like this and I find your reasoning to still be half-hearted, especially with 'well it's d1 so I'm not gonna worry if I'm wrong I'm wrong'. There's nothing inherently bad about having confidence, but I seriously don't know where it comes from and why I'm just
supposed
to believe it.

It’s not my fault you guys see that I’m confident.

Me being confident and me being confident on my Day 1 reads do not have to be together as you are pushing them to be.

You think I’m far more solid on the reads than I actually am, and it feels incredibly contrived or overreactions by both of you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

So many other people on the Noraa wagon, but I’m being singled out is why I have little care for this conversation. It’s just survivalism, regardless of alignment. I’m not like 100% set on even fading the slot today, there’s just a large wagon on someone I am okay with fading Day 1 because I think there’s a decent shot of them being scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (isolation #75) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2172, Cabd wrote:Ffrrysyrmy help I think leafie just mind melded with me and I haven't even laid a single hint of it down.
If you’re town, I’d be afraid of it too, but luckily for you I am town.

If you’re scum, you’re trying to pocket me.

Does this help ease your mind?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2175, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2174, Flavor Leaf wrote:So many other people on the Noraa wagon, but I’m being singled out is why I have little care for this conversation. It’s just survivalism, regardless of alignment. I’m not like 100% set on even fading the slot today, there’s just a large wagon on someone I am okay with fading Day 1 because I think there’s a decent shot of them being scum.
i definitely dont think she's survivalistic, she wont even vote for the other big wagon. :eek:
Different tactic. She’s creating noise to give herself content to work with, and she doesn’t need to put the vote there yet because she’s still got time.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (isolation #77) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2178, unwnd wrote:
In post 2169, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2154, unwnd wrote:
In post 2146, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’ve already stated i think it’s more likely only 1 of you are scum, so i don’t get what you’re pushing with that “not a good look” thing.
I just think that's really convenient to line up your reads like that. I think the only relation me and Noraa have is disliking you, but you're treating us within the similar range. I don't like this and I find your reasoning to still be half-hearted, especially with 'well it's d1 so I'm not gonna worry if I'm wrong I'm wrong'. There's nothing inherently bad about having confidence, but I seriously don't know where it comes from and why I'm just
supposed
to believe it.

It’s not my fault you guys see that
I’m confident

Me being confident and me being confident on my Day 1 reads do not have to be together as you are pushing them to be.

You think I’m far more solid on the reads than I actually am,
and it feels incredibly contrived or overreactions by both of you.
Alright but don't you see the problem here, you just said 'I am confident', then in the 3rd sentence said 'I'm not actually not that confident'. Which is it? This is my own interpretation of confidence but I find when people are sure they want something out of it. Look at Cabd and his confidence towards Cakez. It's been blood sweat and tears. Not all players need to display it in that way but if I felt really strongly about something I would like to either confirm my suspicions or start leading arguments that I think can convince others to vote with me. So far, I think you've mostly sat here and said you're confident but frankly your arguments don't give me that vibe. I'm starting to think you don't believe your own bullshit as well.
Just because I can’t yet put it into words doesn’t mean I’m not confident. Cabd and I are different players as well, and I don’t think he should be that confident on Cakez, nor do I think he is as confident as he lets out to be with it.

I am confident this game, that doesn’t mean I have to have the whole scum team caught Day 1. I’m working on progressing my reads and evolving them, having each connection become more complex until the game makes more sense. Flips will need to happen because their are plateaus.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (isolation #78) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2181, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2179, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2175, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2174, Flavor Leaf wrote:So many other people on the Noraa wagon, but I’m being singled out is why I have little care for this conversation. It’s just survivalism, regardless of alignment. I’m not like 100% set on even fading the slot today, there’s just a large wagon on someone I am okay with fading Day 1 because I think there’s a decent shot of them being scum.
i definitely dont think she's survivalistic, she wont even vote for the other big wagon. :eek:
Different tactic. She’s creating noise to give herself content to work with, and she doesn’t need to put the vote there yet because she’s still got time.
12 days. :igmeou:

Day 1 deadline doesn’t need to be coincided with the actual deadline. I feel it should be based within the context of the game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2191 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1255, Guillotina wrote:Cakez wagon feels LHF, I'm not voting there now.

I'm gonna ISO the other wagons.
In post 1398, Guillotina wrote:I'm definitely not voting Cakez today. The guy is getting pushed based on an evidence claim that Cabd cannot present due to site's rules.
In other words, if they cannot be presented they don't exist! Imagine if we could convict people based on non corroborated proof in real life! A lot more people would be in jail!

We gotta take his word for it? Like hell I will, I don't know this guy!

We either find real evidence to yeet Cakez or vote someone else.

Good night!
In post 1685, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1639, Noraa wrote:
In post 1394, Bell wrote:@cabd we could all easily be wrong. :P
This post pings scum.
Your post pings scum.

Not only because you didn't elaborate why in the same post, so the intention was not bring awareness but to shade, but it also raises some questions.

Do you think we could all not be easily wrong? If so, why?

What information do you have to assume all people could be right? And if you think everyone could be right why did you vetoed Sircakez yeet?

For the record: im not saying everyone could be right or wrong, im saying that Bell got a point and throwing shade at Bell for it is scummy.

In post 1896, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1765, Cabd wrote:I will self-vote tomorrow if I'm wrong, which will reveal my info in a mod-confirmed way and put us down two town plus whoever dies to night kill but whatever. At least you'll have all the info. And see exactly why I am doing what I am doing.

Cakez man I am sorry RNG fucked you over bud but like, we can hug after your team shoots me night one in the dead thread and make up and play footsies.
If you are this sure to bet your own life on it by compromising to self-vote. I'll bite.
If he flips green with an important ability, i'll be mad. Crown Prince level mad.

VOTE: SirCakez

It’s this trajectory for me. It looks like they know Cakez is town, but want you to push through it while it’s known they were against it, but then they jumped on both Noraa and Cakez. I think Noraa looks like a bus vote, but then it got hot, so they finally accepted they will need to join Cakez.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2194 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 763, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 761, Flavor Leaf wrote:Acting in bad faith, Gamma, you the one out here yelling to policy obv town Battle Mage, could you tell I was leaning scum on you here, so you had to turn it on me because you noticed me not defending. I was trying to stay out of it because I’ve misread you a decent amount recently,
In post 765, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 764, Cabd wrote:Oh shit does LLD have a posting restriction?
X
In post 794, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 792, Gamma Emerald wrote:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84467
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=84480

Read me in both of these and tell me if you think I handle a second of being scum with BM after I made up my mind on him.

In addition, curious why people are voting me at this point. I have given reads, so what’s the fucking deal?

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
In post 1692, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Vote:Noraa
In post 1756, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
vote:cakez
In post 1769, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1759, SirCakez wrote:Hard to believe I was excited for this game 24 hours ago
This has been one of the most miserable mafia experiences in my six yearsplaying
I wanna fight for you but honestly at this point its post humous.

If you flip town Cabd is gonna die. That is my promise to you.

Sorry.

And for Lady, they had hard Gamma rage, posting style is short and limited, they joined Noraa early, Noraa got hot, then moved to Cakez. Extremely similar. They act like Cabd gonna die if Cabd misfades SirCakez.

So Guillotina and Lady are in the same boat, similar trajectory.

I wanna rail Noraa a bit more, but I can see a townNoraa world. It just happens to looks similar to a acumNoraa world
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2196 (isolation #81) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2192, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 2190, Cobra Kai wrote:
In post 35, Cobra Kai wrote:I’m not playing guess who. If I mainslip then great for you guys! But I’m intentionally playing a different style so meta wont so much good for you.
We all know you're Ralph Macchio.
I am nothing like RALPH MACCHIO
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2200 (isolation #82) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2199, ManWithNoName wrote:So, does that mean that noraa/lld/guillotina happens 0% of the time in your view, flava flav?
Nah, I wouldn’t rule it out, but I doubt it’s that pretty.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2202 (isolation #83) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t know why, but I really trust Firebringer this game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2203 (isolation #84) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 964, Firebringer wrote:leaf i dont think u usually hold much stock in my reads, but i am pretty sure cakez is town.
I hope u take this into consideration.

ty for ur time.
It was this post. I read it as genuine town. Yes, it can be scumFire, but this is a weird pocket attempt, and I don’t think they usually would be the one to try and pocket me in a game of this size. It felt like this was a 1 and done, which seems townie, and makes me trust their read of Cakez.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2210 (isolation #85) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

That read on LLD is a read in its own right. People who know her can’t push her because she’s actively doing a weird post thing.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2211 (isolation #86) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2204, unwnd wrote:If you trust his reads from memory he said he liked noraa?
I trust his cake read
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2217 (isolation #87) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2214, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1698, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1695, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1630, SirCakez wrote:my BM vote is really stale and not going anywhere
I'd like to try this
her pop-ins yesterday were so bad
seems like she's not even trying, just complaining
which does not make for a town Noraa
You have things reversed the about what town and scum Noraa probably does
more details
I've been pretty adamant that scum noraa is more organized than town noraa
I'll admit I could be wrong and she's having an off game, but I really think she's town here. Don't lim her until D3 at least imo, if I'm wrong I am confident I'll realize it by then.
What about the idea of her knowing this and actively tried to make it look like she was town, but really is scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2220 (isolation #88) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Cabd
Cobra Kai
Dunnstral
Gamma Emerald
Guillotina
l4pe
Lady Lambdadelta
MariaR
Noraa
unwnd
Will catch up later maybe (Nachomamma8/zMuffinMan)

This is probably my bottom 50%, and by that I mean, these players have failed to make me consider them as townie or they’ve actively done something I feel could mean they are scum regardless of my actual read on them, if that makes sense. I believe my paranoia with Gamma and Cabd is a good sign, personally. I almost included ffery hydra here.

Way too early analysis conclusion - around 4 scum in that list. This is a confirmed 5 scum game, right?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2222 (isolation #89) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yep, confirmed 17-5.

I could probably explain more in depth, but frankly, this is just me making a way too early list for the sake of looking back on later.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (isolation #90) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2226, Cobra Kai wrote:Makes sense. I’m around whenever you have something for me.

I find it ironic Flavor Leaf is breaking up the power couple between him and Cabd.
How is it ironic?

I feel like I’m in the same spot for him. I am leaning towards town on them, but that doesn’t make them town. That was my bottom 50% of where I think scum are, not necessarily my reads.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2228 (isolation #91) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If I fade scumCabd, I want to know he’s gonna flip scum before he does, or else it’s just luck. I’d put more stock into correctly town reading him here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2232 (isolation #92) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2230, Cobra Kai wrote:Just do. I think he’s been fairly town from the get go and I don’t see scum Cabd choosing to play this game out like he has. I view it as town Cabd who found a thread to pull and hooked it to the back of a Maglev. I don’t get that vibe from you. I think you are flying pretty heftily under the radar and I expected more than just myself to notice it.
I’m under the radar because I’m in the middle post count wise.

I feel like the weight of my posts have felt greater than my post count, and i don’t think people don’t notice me.

If anything, people are more hyper aware of me because I’m not as active as some of the other players.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (isolation #93) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2231, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2180, Cabd wrote:Oh extremely. I got a random paranoia ping at a post gulitinna or whatever made a while back but didn't voice it but you clearly got pinged somewhere on there too.
Weird, guillotina is definitely not the one I would have picked out of those two.
I was a little thrown off at first too, because the scum read I was initially talking about was LLD, but once I ISO’d Guill more, I think they have a lot of scum equity.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (isolation #94) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If we want a new wagon, i could go Lady

VOTE: Lady

Happy to follow Fire here, and I’ve been happy with your slot thus far
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2238 (isolation #95) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I see it. I’m down to pressure that area.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (isolation #96) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Can’t hurt to pressure.

Did you miss my whole debacle with Noraa and Unwnd, DBZ Kai?

And devil on the shoulder does not equal scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (isolation #97) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, sounds decent if uninspired. Reason why I decided to pressure LLD here more than Cobra or Guill. I just think it’ll tell more.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2253 (isolation #98) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2250, Bell wrote:I feel invisible.

Point being is independent of whatever Cabd was doing.
I'm scum reading him now and would prefer his elimination.
How do you expect to fade Cabd day 1 if he is scum?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2257 (isolation #99) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2252, Bell wrote:@Gamma, nope that's just LLD.
She does that.
Gamma could just be distancing more. It’s another reason I want LLD pressured.

Look at LLD’s first half of their ISO, it’s all pushing on Gamma, who was the main wagon early. Now Gamma heat is gone.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2261 (isolation #100) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2259, L4pe wrote:i hate being ahead of the curve but being unable to explain why
That’s the most neutral point in mafia.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2267 (isolation #101) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t think Cakez is scum. The wagon feels scum pushed, one likely in LLD and Guill. Plus one other on wagon, then maybe Noraa actively is staying off to not have too many scum on the wagon. Probably going to need 3 scum on the wagon to finish
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2270 (isolation #102) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2264, Noraa wrote:I find it funny that LLD's getting pressure. LL has like .... ten posts.....
More of a reason they need pressure.

Also extremely naive of you to assume LLD wagon is just about LLD.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2275 (isolation #103) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2268, Bell wrote:Hello. I just said why I suspected Cakez.
Doesn’t mean it’s correct.

I could be wrong, but somethings off for me in regards to that slot.

I think scum probably saw Cabd’s push, and wants to take advantage of it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2278 (isolation #104) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2274, Noraa wrote:SRing someone with 10 posts. That is such a vanity and more compromise wagon material than anything else.
Misrep.

Also, what does them having 10 posts do to their chances of rolling scum?

I’m not even pushing the idea of fading LLD, i just want to see what happens when LLD gets pressured.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2283 (isolation #105) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2279, Bell wrote:
In post 2275, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2268, Bell wrote:Hello. I just said why I suspected Cakez.
Doesn’t mean it’s correct.

I could be wrong, but somethings off for me in regards to that slot.

I think scum probably saw Cabd’s push, and wants to take advantage of it.
Please try not to make this into a Cabd/Flavor food fight.
I feel people are trying to make this a Cabd-FL food fight. Cobra tried to make it about us too.

However, Cobra then tried to act like i was under the radar.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2285 (isolation #106) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2281, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2267, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t think Cakez is scum. The wagon feels scum pushed, one likely in LLD and Guill. Plus one other on wagon, then maybe Noraa actively is staying off to not have too many scum on the wagon. Probably going to need 3 scum on the wagon to finish
I'd hardly consider Guillotine or LLD as strong advocates of that wagon.
They’re support scum on the wagon, so I’d agree.

They both moved off Noraa when she got hot.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2298 (isolation #107) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2282, Fermis Flames wrote:Two thirds of the Ya Ya Sisterhood dislike this list. You're giving yourself a lot of maneuvering room. Remaining third may agree when she's caught up.
Maneuvering room how?

I’m not saying this is my fade list right now.

In fact, multiple,people on that list I would not fade right now.

And also, you saw me, i will literally go down the rabbit hole for every single player as town then decide on the fade I think preferable. Illicit substances I pushed almost every slot Day 2 and 3 and still ended up pushing the right fades alongside others, so I’m unsure what you mean by giving myself maneuver room on more than just the surface.

You are simply just reading the post incorrectly, i have stated i lean town on Cabd.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2307 (isolation #108) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

ManWithNoName, MariaR, Bell, Dunnstral, Gamma Emerald, midwaybear

3 on my list, 3 off.

I expect 1 or 2 scum off my list, so 1 in Bell, MWNN, Midway. Bell doesn’t look good in that world.

I have already shown my concern for Maria.

Gamma is probably just incorrectly voting.

If Cakez is scum, scum is likely still in here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2309 (isolation #109) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m about to get wagon’d, I feel it. But who starts it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2313 (isolation #110) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2303, SirCakez wrote:I agree w/FL that LLD trying to set up a Cabd elim tomorrow was bad

I would love it if you joined LLD for now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (isolation #111) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2311, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2309, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m about to get wagon’d, I feel it. But who starts it.
Literally nobody wants this why bring it up
Because I’m trying to get people to wagon me. They want to, they’re just afraid. It’s kind of like a “come on, i don’t bite” but I’m town and lying.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2318 (isolation #112) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Why don’t you wanna join LLD? They made a weak transition vote onto you, you called out them being weird, they’re doing a weird posting style, and they’ve been highly inactive.

Also, a lot of people have thoughts on them despite their low posting activity, and people are defending them. Throw a vote down, Cakez. Watch the gamestate morph.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2320 (isolation #113) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2317, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2313, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2303, SirCakez wrote:I agree w/FL that LLD trying to set up a Cabd elim tomorrow was bad

I would love it if you joined LLD for now.
I am going to get massively shredded by the shadow cabal if I do this because it feeds into their bizarro narrative that Noraa and I are buddies doing scum theatre
And I don't feel that strongly about LLD anyways
Noraa is better vote

You have worst things to worry about than that.

For instance, me stopping defending you.

I disagree that Noraa is a better vote right now. Her wagon stalled. We need to create more reasons for other people to go to Noraa, and voting LLD will give more strings to look at.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (isolation #114) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Really don’t like Cakez saying that Noraa is a better vote when I was basically the first one to go Noraa.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2332 (isolation #115) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2329, SirCakez wrote:
Flavor Leaf wrote:Really don’t like Cakez saying that Noraa is a better vote when I was basically the first one to go Noraa.
Except I have been SRing Noraa for a long time, nearly all game

So? I have too.

What good has it done for you?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2334 (isolation #116) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You have a Cabd who’s about to case you well even if you are town. He is currently not even voting you.

You are going to be faded if you stay on Noraa here and are town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2335 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2333, Fermis Flames wrote:
In post 2320, Flavor Leaf wrote:Her wagon stalled. We need to create more reasons for other people to go to Noraa, and voting LLD will give more strings to look at.
Answer this. Please.
In post 2293, Fermis Flames wrote:
In post 2275, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think scum probably saw Cabd’s push, and wants to take advantage of it.
Who are these scum?

And as I recall you just had Cabd in your scumpile. The above implies you believe he's town. Which is it?

-spin
Thanks.
-spin
I did, but i just didn’t quote the posts. I’ll quote the post.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (isolation #118) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2307, Flavor Leaf wrote:ManWithNoName, MariaR, Bell, Dunnstral, Gamma Emerald, midwaybear

3 on my list, 3 off.

I expect 1 or 2 scum off my list, so 1 in Bell, MWNN, Midway. Bell doesn’t look good in that world.

I have already shown my concern for Maria.

Gamma is probably just incorrectly voting.

If Cakez is scum, scum is likely still in here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2339 (isolation #119) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I could see Maria, Bell, Noraa, LLD/Guill, and one wild card as the entire scum team.

My way too early solve.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2344 (isolation #120) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2338, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2334, Flavor Leaf wrote:You have a Cabd who’s about to case you well even if you are town. He is currently not even voting you.

You are going to be faded if you stay on Noraa here and are town.
There's only two votes on LLD and most people have not even offered LLD as a wagon option
Noraa has 6 votes atm
How can you guarantee it will go anywhere

We have 3 votes. Firebringer, Myself, Brian Skies.

You would make 4, and make Noraa 5. That’s steam.

LLD has been on both you and Noraa, specifically when Noraa got hot.

I think forcing people to make actions regarding to LLD is pro town in every sense of the world here, if you are town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2350 (isolation #121) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2340, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2338, SirCakez wrote:How can you guarantee it will go anywhere
We can't. Thats just a risk you're going to have to take.

I also think seeing the lack of anything going anywhere is also beneficial considering how we are pushing it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2351 (isolation #122) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2348, Battle Mage wrote:i have doubts about the effectiveness of any further "pressure" wagons today, given how the others have come and gone.

It only goes to create more content. This kind of stuff is extremely powerful to look at later in the game.

Even if Cakez is scum here, and Lady is town, which is worst case scenario, there will be some major telling points in it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2354 (isolation #123) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2353, Cobra Kai wrote:As I’ve said repeatedly she just feels meek and passionless this game. I saw it early, before she was “demotivated by my ignoring her.”

I then proceeded to play that little keep away game so I could judge her reaction against how she played in that game I mentioned where I scumread her for her over the top attitude regarding a similarly unexplained read. She was way more aggressive with them versus way more exasperated with me.

Does that make sense or do I need to rephrase?

You talking about Noraa? Cuz she’s just scum, dude.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2363 (isolation #124) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2359, MariaR wrote:*Pokes back in*

Okay. That's a lot of pages not that I expected anything less. What did I miss?
ScumLLD, ScumNoraa.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2368 (isolation #125) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If LLD is scum, we have our first bus candidate.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2373 (isolation #126) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2368, Flavor Leaf wrote:If LLD is scum, we have our first bus candidate.

Eh, 2nd.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2379 (isolation #127) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2372, MariaR wrote:And here I thought you knew basic bussing 101. A shame.
I do know basic bussing.

I‘ve also studied past 101, and know you have to, which is exactly why this came up, and you should know that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2382 (isolation #128) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2377, Bell wrote:
In post 2353, Cobra Kai wrote:As I’ve said repeatedly she just feels meek and passionless this game. I saw it early, before she was “demotivated by my ignoring her.”

I then proceeded to play that little keep away game so I could judge her reaction against how she played in that game I mentioned where I scumread her for her over the top attitude regarding a similarly unexplained read. She was way more aggressive with them versus way more exasperated with me.

Does that make sense or do I need to rephrase?

don't see the meekness at all.

gunna take a break and cool my head.

@Flavorleaf: Oh, so you are scum reading me.
y
You would be the 1 or 2 scum I think aren’t in my 50%.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2384 (isolation #129) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2380, Dunnstral wrote:I don't think Noraa is scummy for their play
What do you think of LLD moving from Noraa to Cakez after Noraa was getting hot?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2389 (isolation #130) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

6 people on LLD.

Cakez “probably not gonna go anywhere”
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2396 (isolation #131) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2385, unwnd wrote:Uh this LLD wagon seems largely made up of people who wanted Cakez dead but I don't see many of them saying Cakez was redeemed

This is false.

One is Cakez.

Fire, myself, and Brian haven’t been on Cakez, have we? Brian effectively was a big part of this wagon gaining steam because I saw interest alongside me, and mindmelded on the Cabd getting pinged by the one we didn’t expect.

So that leaves Maria and Reagon, who are you referring to?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2401 (isolation #132) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2390, unwnd wrote:Right, and 6 of them were people already on Cakez.

I don't know what's going on
I haven’t been on Cakez at all this game, you are actively spouting incorrect facts.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (isolation #133) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2392, MariaR wrote:
In post 2378, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2372, MariaR wrote:
In post 2367, Brian Skies wrote:I thought we were fading Cakes today.

I mean we're currently trying to fade LLD. But depending on Cabd, it will probably be Cakes.
Cakez is still wolf and idc but LLD seems more interesting.
In post 2368, Flavor Leaf wrote:If LLD is scum, we have our first bus candidate.
And here I thought you knew basic bussing 101. A shame.
I got slightly paranoid of you last night and moved you down my reads list. Good to see i was probably right the first time.
You have no reason to be scared of me Brian! After all I am on your side

Noting for my ISO.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (isolation #134) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2404, SirCakez wrote:Brian said he would hammer me earlier

I said I would hammer you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (isolation #135) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2412, unwnd wrote:It's like actually making me angry
I’m also actively antagonizing you, so you biased.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2423 (isolation #136) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I would like to point out the possibility of Unwnd hatcheting me here.

@Brian - I think we’re correct in regards to LLD, but I don’t have faith in us being able to push it through.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2425 (isolation #137) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Maria and LLD are my two strongest scum reads as of now.

Unwnd is hatcheting noted.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2430 (isolation #138) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2422, Fermis Flames wrote:
In post 2406, unwnd wrote:Man I really hate Flavor Leaf's posting please someone tell me why he's townread he's so full of himself
FL being egotistical is an FL thing. He likes to point at everyone in the list and call it scum so he can claim the correct solve in the endgame. Just ignore him.
-spin
Severe misread of my playstyle will eventually wreck ya
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (isolation #139) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2428, SirCakez wrote:What is hatcheting
Scum discredit chop chop chop attempts to keep momentum down
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2432 (isolation #140) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2427, unwnd wrote:Motherfucker I will axe you, forget about hatcheting

What do you think a hatchet is?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2443 (isolation #141) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2434, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2423, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Brian - I think we’re correct in regards to LLD, but I don’t have faith in us being able to push it through.
Rip Day 1 LLD Dream-wagon.

To be fair, I was never expecting it to happen over Cakez anyway.
That’s fine. I’m okay with a Cakez wagon and end the day early.

I just think I want it on hard record that I think Cakez is gonna flip town, and i await whoever tries to push a TMI on me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2451 (isolation #142) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2441, MariaR wrote:Notice how FL has gone for people he considers weaker but he won't ever try pushing the bigger fish with real reasoning? It's so painful. Not my problem though since Cakez is dying.
That’s how you win as town, because more experienced players aren’t going to be caught Day 1 like that.

You just know I have an accurate read on you right now, but can’t make the case that follows up because it’s too early.

This wouldn’t be the first time I hard caught you Day 1 either.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2453 (isolation #143) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You guys ready to kill Cakez?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2456 (isolation #144) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2454, MariaR wrote:
In post 2451, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2441, MariaR wrote:Notice how FL has gone for people he considers weaker but he won't ever try pushing the bigger fish with real reasoning? It's so painful. Not my problem though since Cakez is dying.
That’s how you win as town, because more experienced players aren’t going to be caught Day 1 like that.

You just know I have an accurate read on you right now, but can’t make the case that follows up because it’s too early.

This wouldn’t be the first time I hard caught you Day 1 either.
We both know this statement is false but I won't get into a word wall with you. Good luck~
It’s not false, and it’s stuff I abuse when I am scum.

Sorry, I won’t get caught as scum Day 1 if I’m with at least 1 other scum player who’s willing to work as a team. Which is why I use that to my advantage as town.

You’re just fluffing
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (isolation #145) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I guarantee you guys, Maria is scum here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2461 (isolation #146) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Devil On Shoulder = Town Flavor = Town Victory

Go look at Jazz Mafia.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2468 (isolation #147) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2462, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 2434, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2423, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Brian - I think we’re correct in regards to LLD, but I don’t have faith in us being able to push it through.
Rip Day 1 LLD Dream-wagon.

To be fair, I was never expecting it to happen over Cakez anyway.
it was never happening period but let me get it on the record: i'm not really sure what LLD's doing this game, but it's a very easy way to play as scum, i've done it before, the naked vote minimal content thing. might be choosing not to project towniness, i don't know. but certainly don't see the townreads there
I appreciate the wagon happened, and I think a lot can be found from it. Including !aria’s fake bus
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (isolation #148) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Maria - You were in a hydra with Dunn, but I caught you and called you out hard.

I also have caught Elena Fisher years back on Day 1.

You might not have gotten faded Day 1, but I have caught you Day 1.

I’m not someone who lives in the philosophy of having to push experienced players to fade Day 1, even if you read them as scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2583 (isolation #149) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Catching up what I missed. I meant to post that last post out before I left ^
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2636 (isolation #150) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2465, unwnd wrote:If you take away Flavor Leaf from himself he's just a mafia player who thinks too much of one's own ability

And that in turn leads to hubris. See, if hubris is all he had then I'd be posting differently about him. Nothing wrong with confidence, I said it before. I think it's insidious however, and I can't shake that damn feeling

My 6 and a half years on site, and expansive face 2 face Mafia experience (could push how expansive this really is if people wanna hear, but unimportant), and moderator design and review, alongside have a 2 and a half year scum streak, broken, then a 2 year scum streak, broken, then 2019 when I won 10 scum games.

Yes, I play up the arrogant heel card, but if anything I'm underselling myself. ;P

People just like to assume I think I'm 100% right, but I specifically say that I by no means think I am right.

I just post in a way that looks like it, and people go BLASPHEMOUS! Scum get WIFOM'd the hell out by my play, and they end up playing themselves.

Town choose not to read my posts, but time and time again, games always go "Is it just me or is Flavor actually starting to make sense now?"

I'm like a lightning rod for people to just zap all their frustrated energy into, but I'm extremely laid back, I just talk a lot, and let my unfiltered mind go. And I like to 1v1 and elicit reaction from people.

People like to push that I just state every single possibility so that yes, one of them end up being correct, but I flat out say I'm gonna flip flop, and it doesn't matter what the reads are, if you don't get those faded.

Devil's Advocate slot, yo. I may go over every tinfoil, down every rabbit hole, but I will make sure we don't miss anything. People just overreact when they get scum read.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2639 (isolation #151) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2482, Dunnstral wrote:Unwnd -I've been liking their posts, and think they come out looking better vs Flavor Leaf. I've seen them as scum before, feels towny to me)
coming off better in a 1v1 doesn't make them town, and I'm not necessarily pushing them as scum either, I see that they could be town.

I'm playing a teaching game with them whether they know it or not.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2641 (isolation #152) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2638, Cobra Kai wrote:I think that wall from Flavor sounds like a sleazy car salesman.
Yes.

Again, not scum.

Do you guys need to see my scum games? I come off much more genuine.

However, I am glad to realize that the vast majority of players don't know my scum game again. It got pretty rough there for a minute when people forgot what Town Me looked like because I rolled scum like 4 games in a row, multiple times.

Illicit Substances game had to deal with me finally rolling town.

Now I'm dreading when I roll scum again.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2644 (isolation #153) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2487, unwnd wrote:Yeah not exactly what I meant but before I ducked out and told myself I did enough

Then I saw FL somehow getting a LLD wagon going and I just felt something stir in me. I actually have zero opinion about LLD, and frankly Brian joined it who was also in my crosshair so yeah
To be fair, I might be town reading Brian harder than I should specifically because I knew you were pushing him. I defended him when you pushed him earlier, if only for a post.

I said there wasn't enough fluff for the fluffmaster scum Brian to be scum here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2648 (isolation #154) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2531, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2530, Will catch up later maybe wrote:has anyone brought up the idea that nora was so opposed to listening to cabd on cakez because she knows cabd is wrong?

just an idea im tossing around while i think about things

-Nacho
good points
VOTE: nora
Yeah, I already thought Nora was TMI'ing Cakez as town.

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2650 (isolation #155) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2534, midwaybear wrote:Firebringer, who do you see as scum between me and the muffin/nacho hydra is then?
Midway's giving me some flash backs to Illicit Substances. Not necessarily the game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (isolation #156) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2606, unwnd wrote:@SirCakez

I think my problems with Brian are a bit synonymous to Flavor even if they're different people. Right now my reasoning on them is that while my trust varies between people, I can't see a 1000+ D1 game having a lot of scum adding to the confusion, I think this is most likely town's undoing. Where does that come in with you? I think you're either part of the cause or just one of the people scum has decided this is your job. For your sake, I believe in the former not the latter. That isn't to say there isn't scum posting, but this is where I'd like to realign a few things. When it comes to the game I like honing on the bigger picture, and trying to weed out hidden agendas/motives. Right now because of the environment this is a very easy game to just post whatever and get away with it. This goes into my point of Brian/Flavor.

I really am starting to think you're not the right lim and I may be biased and influenced from other factors. If that is lead to be true, then I would rather push Brian/Flavor because they have said a few things I don't approve of. I think the reason Flavor has gone so long (in relation to the amount of posts made) without any checking him is because again, everyone is just posting whatever. I don't want people to break out walls and start speaking with such a pretentiousness that we dump all casual conversation, but right now if you look through the assorted pages most of what has happened is just people talking. That gives no pressure to scum at all, it's super easy to talk.

And why do I think Flavor/Brian are the most suspect out of the people talking? It's because their talking is conditional. I think the timing and necessity of their posting reads like a hidden agenda.
I feel like I've been getting checked constantly this game. I'm just ready to throw hands, and people cant throw the queen out the ring, ya feel?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (isolation #157) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I also feel like my agenda is incredibly obvious. I believe Maria even said this.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2662 (isolation #158) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2660, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2647, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2645, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2554, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm literally doing nothing
This is a fair reason to post as you did. In fact, it’s in line with the person it reminded me of, that being Katsuki. Not an AI thing but it checks out.
The potentially towny reason Id thought of was basically just seeing who was baited into trying to yeet her with real force.
I mean, it's hard to make something like that into a good bait because the only people who will take it are people like Guilotine who think that I'm scum fro saying if Cakez flips town Cabd needs to die.

Well meaning but misinformed townies.

Not a gr8 b8 m8
I would expect townies to probe at your behavior (like I did), whilst scum would legitimately try to make a wagon off of it.
I said I wanted to see what would happen all around the wagon. I'm super happy with the LLD wagon and how that turned out. I caught a scum off of it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2664 (isolation #159) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Unwnd is more obsessed with me than I am.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2676 (isolation #160) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@LLD - let's talk.

I'm going to explain to you why I wanted you wagon'd.

First, I thought that your Noraa vote was interesting. It heated up, you moved to Cakez. Guillo did the same thing. I mentioned an FOS on the 2 of your slots for that reason. Cabd commented and stated we mind melded because he was pinged by Guillo.

Firebringer, someone I am town reading this game, is town reading Cakez, something that I have been feeling as well. I was in the "i'll hammer Sir Cakez" boat to move the day forward, but certain things make me think he's more likely town now than scum, including the awkward Noraa slot. She's actively avoiding joining, I think it's because scum are already on there, and it'll make her look good if she doesn't vote the counter wagon. Note, she never got high enough that this actually mattered.

You also pushed Gamma a lot.

And Brian Skies mentioned he thought you would have been more likely to be the one to ping Cabd than Guillo, and I found that interesting. Brian Skies is someone I've correctly read as scum before, and I had already stated why I thought he wasn't scum this game, so that, along with my town read in Fire voting you, I thought you were a good wagon to elicit strong reactions and actions taken, especially because there wasn't a whole lot to go on in your slot.

Does this make sense?

I needed to see how people would react to the wagon to gauge all that around it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2680 (isolation #161) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2667, Cabd wrote:
In post 2641, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2638, Cobra Kai wrote:I think that wall from Flavor sounds like a sleazy car salesman.
Yes.

Again, not scum.

Do you guys need to see my scum games? I come off much more genuine.

However, I am glad to realize that the vast majority of players don't know my scum game again. It got pretty rough there for a minute when people forgot what Town Me looked like because I rolled scum like 4 games in a row, multiple times.

Illicit Substances game had to deal with me finally rolling town.

Now I'm dreading when I roll scum again.
FWIW Flavor's style on his main is incredibly high-stir-shit but he generally speaking is fairly good at reading the resulting tea leaves.

He'll just try every combination until he starts getting clicks.

<weirdly specific simile>
It's like Jump Start 5th grade's crosswords puzzles, where you spam the keys until it locks in the correct vowels then guess around the edges.
</weirdly specific simile>
To be fair, I think I'm just a shit-stirrer by personality. I like to poke the bear. I'm dry and sarcastic. I'm eccentric and unorthodox. I care too much and I care too little.

This one's my main now, Boonskiies comes across like a fool and jester type too easily with Avatar Psychology, which is great for modding purposes. I feel it gives my games a lot of color.

but yeah, this was a good post by Cabd.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2684 (isolation #162) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2679, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:Flavor seems to think Midway might be scum. Might be an interesting topic for us to talk about if you want to? You're a dart throw townlean for me too, can't remember how the President feels.

Me and Ronnie are both very sure that Midway is town right from the get-go, easily our single strongest townread even individually. Jumping right into mechanics and claiming blade was a very bold move, and even though I haven't liked/understood some of his early reads his questions in general have been very on point. Having seen what happened in FGO, this would be a very big step up for him imo
Well, he fits the spot I was filling Bell into. I've never seen townMidway, though.

I did like what he said against Nacho/Zmuffin hydra, though.

I was feeling off with their posts as well, but I can't put my finger on to why. Maybe it was the timing of their posts when other stuff was going.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2686 (isolation #163) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2682, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2676, Flavor Leaf wrote:@LLD - let's talk.

I'm going to explain to you why I wanted you wagon'd.

First, I thought that your Noraa vote was interesting. It heated up, you moved to Cakez. Guillo did the same thing. I mentioned an FOS on the 2 of your slots for that reason. Cabd commented and stated we mind melded because he was pinged by Guillo.

Firebringer, someone I am town reading this game, is town reading Cakez, something that I have been feeling as well. I was in the "i'll hammer Sir Cakez" boat to move the day forward, but certain things make me think he's more likely town now than scum, including the awkward Noraa slot. She's actively avoiding joining, I think it's because scum are already on there, and it'll make her look good if she doesn't vote the counter wagon. Note, she never got high enough that this actually mattered.

You also pushed Gamma a lot.

And Brian Skies mentioned he thought you would have been more likely to be the one to ping Cabd than Guillo, and I found that interesting. Brian Skies is someone I've correctly read as scum before, and I had already stated why I thought he wasn't scum this game, so that, along with my town read in Fire voting you, I thought you were a good wagon to elicit strong reactions and actions taken, especially because there wasn't a whole lot to go on in your slot.

Does this make sense?

I needed to see how people would react to the wagon to gauge all that around it.
Why are you telling me this and why should I give a shit?
Because this is a 22 player game where connections need to be made to find scum, that's why.

If you have absolutely no care to listen to players in games, especially one that was pushing you, and was willing to talk to you to converse and help me figure out why I should town read you is why, but looks like you have a lot to work on still on your own side.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2691 (isolation #164) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

LLD's aggressiveness there seems fake and looks like a discredit attempt. That was my absolute first time reaching out, and trying to figure out if I was wrong on their slot, but I caught their partner Maria out.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2693 (isolation #165) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I really don't think Cakez is scum here. He was so against me trying to defend him, it seems like stubborn town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2695 (isolation #166) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2692, unwnd wrote:Alright sure--

Flavor Leaf is scummy as fuck, he makes baseless assumptions and then asserts himself in ways that leaves him far too many options

He's not scumhunting, just entertaining his ego

I am tired of seeing it

I am tired of people not seeing it
You keep acting like you're ahead of the curve for people "not seeing it", but I really feel it's just you behind "not seeing it".
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2697 (isolation #167) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My biggest fan Unwnd feels like he's trying to distract me.

Tinfoil he's a pawn for another scum to keep me distracted.

I'm not gonna sign anymore autographs for you, Unwnd.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2704 (isolation #168) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2696, unwnd wrote:Just blindly believe me I am Flavor Leaf and I approve this message

This is just like...such a surface level response, I don't know how to read Unwnd, so I'm expecting other people to here.

Like, I get how someone could think this, but like, something's off. I'm actively trying to open people's eyes, not asking them to keep them closed.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2720 (isolation #169) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2705, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2691, Flavor Leaf wrote:LLD's aggressiveness there seems fake and looks like a discredit attempt. That was my absolute first time reaching out, and trying to figure out if I was wrong on their slot, but I caught their partner Maria out.
Discredit.... attempt?

You're talking to me. About your reasons. For wagoning me.

I'm asking you a very fair question of "why the fuck should I care about this".

What exactly am I discrediting?
this wasn't my response to that, the one I quoted you, and responded is the response to the why you should care.

I'm past this, past you, to be honest. Just throw a vote down on me so I can lay a trap.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2729 (isolation #170) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Did somebody say L-1?

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2743 (isolation #171) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2732, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2720, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2705, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2691, Flavor Leaf wrote:LLD's aggressiveness there seems fake and looks like a discredit attempt. That was my absolute first time reaching out, and trying to figure out if I was wrong on their slot, but I caught their partner Maria out.
Discredit.... attempt?

You're talking to me. About your reasons. For wagoning me.

I'm asking you a very fair question of "why the fuck should I care about this".

What exactly am I discrediting?
this wasn't my response to that, the one I quoted you, and responded is the response to the why you should care.

I'm past this, past you, to be honest. Just throw a vote down on me so I can lay a trap.
If I wanted to make your life in this game miserable and then kill you, I would.

No this is about learning experience for players I thought were new but APPARENTLY ARE ALTS.

-_-
How?

I don't let myself get that way through Mafia. If I ever feel like I'm getting toxic on an out of game level, I excuse myself from the situation.

That won't happen no matter what this game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2745 (isolation #172) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Maria and LLD are scum. I'll do my own investigating tonight, but I'm confident in Maria more than LLD.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2747 (isolation #173) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2744, Cobra Kai wrote:With the exception of the BM Gamma drama this game hasn’t really felt toxic at all. Spammy yes.

22 players. We just have to stay present when we are here, and don't stress out about missing a few pages. If you're around late game, there's plenty of time to catch up.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2752 (isolation #174) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Oh yeah, Noraa too. ^ nice mindmeld.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2754 (isolation #175) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2750, Fermis Flames wrote:Noraa - My scum read on you is largely due to your entrance feeling fake. When you first came in you made the big thing about RVS, which I get! it's a travesty to miss RVS, which is the only good part of mafia. You seemed very friendly with Cabd at first and asked him how sure he was about cakez and voted there while interacting with cakez in a weird way about meta. It looked like you were trying to find a way to vote him besides just cabd said so. I get that you came back and said all that was your own mini rvs, but it wasn't clear at the time that you were doing that, and I guess maybe? I don't know that it totally looks like that in retrospect, but sure I'll squint and say I can see it.

this is like word for word why I was scum reading Noraa.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2758 (isolation #176) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2756, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 2745, Flavor Leaf wrote:Maria and LLD are scum. I'll do my own investigating tonight, but I'm confident in Maria more than LLD.
I don't really want to get into mechanics. I say this because I know this post invites it so let me repeat that:

Exploring this thought of mine publicly right now is a bad idea. Think on it privately

I found Maria's mechanical claim about benefiting from knowing driver/blade targets plausibly a hard scumclaim. Food for thought. I've always found Maria a coinflip to read in games I've followed along with iirc, and have a lot more experience rolling scum against her, so I don't put a lot of stock in my skepticism about the more qualitative side of their posts.
if you're saying this because I'm acting like I'm an investigative PR, that was the point. That doesn't mean I'm an investigative PR.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2760 (isolation #177) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2757, Cobra Kai wrote:What is Maria scum like?
hits her threats. Lurks. Comes in, makes some noise. Lurks. Gets town read. Hits her threats. Lurks.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2768 (isolation #178) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Cabd - that hydra has a more than decent chance being scum. I hope you're correct on Cakez, I don't have high hopes, but I told you I would hammer Cakez today, and I did.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3129 (isolation #179) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Guillo

This is obvious scum.

They actively tried to save Sircakez, and then bussed at the end. They hopped off Noraa.

Yesterday I said LLD and Guillo were the 2 I was suspicious of, i pushed LLD, and from that I believe Guillo to be scum here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3133 (isolation #180) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I could also push Noraa.

Actually, that Flames kill is really damning to Noraa. Flames made my exact case that I had when I pushed scumNora, now they died because they were obv town and pushing Noraa.

Honestly, Noraa, Guillo, Maria is probably all scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3134 (isolation #181) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m 13 pages behind already, ugh.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3138 (isolation #182) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yes I did.

A little boonie told me "Mafia"
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3139 (isolation #183) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3135, Brian Skies wrote:My enthusiasm for seeing Flavor Leaf is much less than that of Cabd's right now.
Game's about to be solved, don't worry, Brian Skies.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3142 (isolation #184) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3130, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:I literally do not understand what anyone is seeing on Guillotina.

Is...is it a me problem?
Yes. I'll post some quotes for you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3145 (isolation #185) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Spoiler:
In post 1255, Guillotina wrote:Cakez wagon feels LHF, I'm not voting there now.

I'm gonna ISO the other wagons.
In post 1398, Guillotina wrote:I'm definitely not voting Cakez today. The guy is getting pushed based on an evidence claim that Cabd cannot present due to site's rules.
In other words, if they cannot be presented they don't exist! Imagine if we could convict people based on non corroborated proof in real life! A lot more people would be in jail!

We gotta take his word for it? Like hell I will, I don't know this guy!

We either find real evidence to yeet Cakez or vote someone else.

Good night!
In post 1685, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1639, Noraa wrote:
In post 1394, Bell wrote:@cabd we could all easily be wrong. :P
This post pings scum.
Your post pings scum.

Not only because you didn't elaborate why in the same post, so the intention was not bring awareness but to shade, but it also raises some questions.

Do you think we could all not be easily wrong? If so, why?

What information do you have to assume all people could be right? And if you think everyone could be right why did you vetoed Sircakez yeet?

For the record: im not saying everyone could be right or wrong, im saying that Bell got a point and throwing shade at Bell for it is scummy.

In post 1885, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1751, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Cabd if Cakes flips town you die tomorrow okay?
In post 1752, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:That isn't a deal, it's just a promise.
That hell is this? A death sentence? If cakes flips green it does not mean Cabd is immediately scum. Town can be wrong. We put him under scrutiny and if he does not measure up we yeet him.

VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta
In post 1896, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1765, Cabd wrote:I will self-vote tomorrow if I'm wrong, which will reveal my info in a mod-confirmed way and put us down two town plus whoever dies to night kill but whatever. At least you'll have all the info. And see exactly why I am doing what I am doing.

Cakez man I am sorry RNG fucked you over bud but like, we can hug after your team shoots me night one in the dead thread and make up and play footsies.
If you are this sure to bet your own life on it by compromising to self-vote. I'll bite.
If he flips green with an important ability, i'll be mad. Crown Prince level mad.

It's this trajectory. Guillo was saving Sircakes, and trying to act like they were LHF. They also joined Noraa, who I also have a scum case for, and was pushing hard yesterday for a bit. They then went to LLD only to end up on Cakez when it was obvious Cakez was going down.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3150 (isolation #186) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3143, Cabd wrote:Okay so... we will leave the thread open so we can partner hunt, Noraa is confirmed scum.

Which once again points to Guillatina slot partner equity.
Awesome.

Maria/Nacho hydra slot likely include 1 scum.

Unwnd, you became one of my top town reads, you can join my town block. I liked your push on me yesterday, and it feels super genuine.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3153 (isolation #187) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3146, Brian Skies wrote:I kinda sorta want to fade Guillotina just so Bork doesn't have to look for a replacement.

But Nora's still scum.

LLD probably is too.
I don't think LLD and Guillo are scum. They had similar pathways regarding Noraa getting hot, and similar time jumping onto Cakez, so I think one of them is just town. I think it's LLD because their anger at me seemed genuine after looking back.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3155 (isolation #188) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3152, Brian Skies wrote:You know, I'm liking this little mindmeld between Flavor Leaf and me right now. One might even think we had a neighborhood last night.

We definitely didn't though.
Ferry hydra hard mindmelded with me too, and I mindmelded with another slot, so I'm feeling really good about this game right now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3158 (isolation #189) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I'm just gonna do a quick skimthrough real quick, and I'll be more present after.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3159 (isolation #190) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3157, Cobra Kai wrote:Flavor I still disagree with Maria.
This is fair. I'll take that into consideration, and they are of a lesser priority right now, I feel.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3184 (isolation #191) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2818, Firebringer wrote:i need to hear from senpai flavor leaf before continuing
I don't know if I think Firebringer does this as town, and I generally want to trust them even if they were wrong on Cakez. I felt the same way about the Cakez wagon, so I understand. Day 1 be like that.

By the way, Cobra Kai's reads list thing is very good.

I agree with the majority of their reads. I'm a little townier on Dunnstral, and I don't agree with them on Maria, but I like the mindset behind it, and they could be right over me.

Nora/Guillo are my top scum reads as well.

Bell pushing Noraa out of the gate is nice. I also liked when they insisted Cakez was scum to me yesterday. If they're bussing, you bussed too hard, man. So I don't think it's him bussing. My personal read, idk if people will agree with me there, but I'm lean town on Bell.

Reagen is kind of feeling like scum trying to not let town overpower scum right now. Their reads list is relatively political, which is funny considering their account. I don't know, something's pinging. It feels like they're actively placing up walls in discussion.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3218 (isolation #192) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3188, Cobra Kai wrote:Is there a support group for people who may have found similar trains of thought of theirs in Flavor Leafs posting?
You can be supervise it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3221 (isolation #193) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think I'm getting knocked out of this one tonight. Darn, I was enjoying this one a lot.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3223 (isolation #194) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My Reads List

~~~A Tier~~~
Battle Mage
Cabd
Cobra Kai
Firebringer
Gamma Emerald
Unwnd

~~~B Tier~~~
Bell
Brian Skies
l4pe
midwaybear
Dunnstral

~~~C Tier~~~
Lady Lambdadelta
beeboy
ManWithNoName
REAGAN BUSH 84
MariaR
Will catch up later maybe

~~~D Tier~~~
Guillotina

~~~F Tier~~~
noraa
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3228 (isolation #195) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Lol, scum are probably like "wtf is going on" right now
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3229 (isolation #196) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3227, Cobra Kai wrote:Tinfoil says BM dies tonight
the less we talk about that the better.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3231 (isolation #197) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3223, Flavor Leaf wrote:My Reads List

~~~A Tier~~~
Battle Mage
Cabd
Cobra Kai
Firebringer
Gamma Emerald
Unwnd

~~~B Tier~~~
Bell
Brian Skies
l4pe
midwaybear
Dunnstral

~~~C Tier~~~
Lady Lambdadelta
beeboy
ManWithNoName
REAGAN BUSH 84
MariaR
Will catch up later maybe

~~~D Tier~~~
Guillotina

~~~F Tier~~~
noraa
mine were ordered tier wise.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3237 (isolation #198) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

So, do we want to announce Driver-Blade links?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3241 (isolation #199) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3235, Cabd wrote:
In post 3232, Cobra Kai wrote:I didn’t expect to mind meld with Cabd this day phase and expected I’d have to do more to impart my will.
Maybe with 2014 era cabd you might have! Or maybe if I wasn't on like... a SHITTON of painkillers and feeling very go with the flow.

It's actually really hard not to just fullclaim and get this fucker to night two already but here I am being good.
We can take it slow

I think I might want Guillo today anyways. Noraa's not going anywhere.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”