Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 496, MariaR wrote:I'm sorry this game has been active for an hour and has 20 pages?

Haaaaa
not only that, but someone claimed a cop guilty on you on page 1, and you didnt get a single vote.

it's gonna be a hard slog :lol:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Her entrance this game seems like she’s trying to revert back to RVS, which fine, she basically made it clear she was doing that, but she made an entrance looking to become center of attention for being goofy, as soon as I voted her, she disappeared, if only for a few minutes.

However, I don’t feel like she was as genuine in that spot here, and it feels like she’s trying to force her way into playing how she thinks she would play as scum.

Her small disappearance just feels really scummy. I don’t have that much to go off of, but in a game where we’ve all been still playing around, hers looks like she’s actively trying to fit in.

Just my thoughts off her entrance. Way too early, but I’m definitely going to be focusing here for a bit, albeit under the radar. Trying to not talk too much until I really have something to say,
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 499, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 496, MariaR wrote:I'm sorry this game has been active for an hour and has 20 pages?

Haaaaa
NO! It's been open two hours.
or for Gamma, it doesn't open for another 3 hours. :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

REAGAN BUSH 84
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:12 am

Post by REAGAN BUSH 84 »

In post 490, unwnd wrote:
In post 485, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 468, unwnd wrote:
In post 463, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 461, unwnd wrote:NoName might just be like this and I doubt he cares if I'm voting him

VOTE: midwaybear

This however
bad vote
I think his help and posts are extraordinarily bland and serve no purpose other than to look townie

But not
bland, maybe, but first post came across as legitimate setup concern, and something like is analysis, not posturing.
Last game I played with him (shoot me, this is all I have), his confidence was unbridled. I think anyone trying to pull out a solve that early is either baiting the room for more reads or they're not really worried about it being wrong cause they're scum if that makes sense
how recently was this? because i was in his most recent towngame that just ended a few days ago, and he was certainly not confident there. also, where's he "trying to pull out a solve"?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:12 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 498, Cabd wrote:

Haaaaa
It's cool lady the first. You can just sheep me to victory until we get our dance PT.
If you sheeped me last game the game would've been over much sooner Gentleman the 6th. But it could be possible to still pair up this game~
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Noraa, when you get here, just to say, I'm a blade!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 501, Flavor Leaf wrote:Her entrance this game seems like she’s trying to revert back to RVS, which fine, she basically made it clear she was doing that, but she made an entrance looking to become center of attention for being goofy, as soon as I voted her, she disappeared, if only for a few minutes.

However, I don’t feel like she was as genuine in that spot here, and it feels like she’s trying to force her way into playing how she thinks she would play as scum.

Her small disappearance just feels really scummy. I don’t have that much to go off of, but in a game where we’ve all been still playing around, hers looks like she’s actively trying to fit in.

Just my thoughts off her entrance. Way too early, but I’m definitely going to be focusing here for a bit, albeit under the radar. Trying to not talk too much until I really have something to say,

Jesus fuck. You're town again aren't you. Aggghhh and I wanted glorious wagon scum you to death endorphins.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:12 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 500, Battle Mage wrote:

Haaaaa
not only that, but someone claimed a cop guilty on you on page 1, and you didnt get a single vote.

Of course, why would you vote one of the best players here? :wink:
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Do you not know about time zones? How much school did you complete?? Sorry if that’s rude but you have 100 posts ON YOUR OWN (double of the next highest) so my tolerance for your bullshit is at an all-time low.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 454, Noraa wrote:Sorry Cabd, no can do. I just got out of class and chem is starting in *squints* 5 minutes :/
After that .......... endless loads of chem hw and I have ten minute piece to memorize. god. fuck me.
I didn’t see this, actually. Hmm, let me know when you’re out.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:13 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 501, Flavor Leaf wrote:Her entrance this game seems like she’s trying to revert back to RVS, which fine, she basically made it clear she was doing that, but she made an entrance looking to become center of attention for being goofy, as soon as I voted her, she disappeared, if only for a few minutes.

I can sheep this
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 504, MariaR wrote:
In post 498, Cabd wrote:

Haaaaa
It's cool lady the first. You can just sheep me to victory until we get our dance PT.
If you sheeped me last game the game would've been over much sooner Gentleman the 6th. But it could be possible to still pair up this game~
Yeah my bad. But here we can do it again. Maybe.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 507, MariaR wrote:
In post 500, Battle Mage wrote:

Haaaaa

Of course, why would you vote one of the best players here? :wink:
well that's why i didnt vote for you anyway! <3
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That’s @ BM
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 508, Gamma Emerald wrote:Do you not know about time zones? How much school did you complete?? Sorry if that’s rude but you have 100 posts ON YOUR OWN (double of the next highest) so my tolerance for your bullshit is at an all-time low.
keep swimming nemo
Show

Nightkilled - 10

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:14 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 503, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 490, unwnd wrote:
In post 485, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 468, unwnd wrote:
In post 463, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 461, unwnd wrote:NoName might just be like this and I doubt he cares if I'm voting him

VOTE: midwaybear

This however
bad vote
I think his help and posts are extraordinarily bland and serve no purpose other than to look townie

But not
bland, maybe, but first post came across as legitimate setup concern, and something like is analysis, not posturing.
Last game I played with him (shoot me, this is all I have), his confidence was unbridled. I think anyone trying to pull out a solve that early is either baiting the room for more reads or they're not really worried about it being wrong cause they're scum if that makes sense
how recently was this? because i was in his most recent towngame that just ended a few days ago, and he was certainly not confident there. also, where's he "trying to pull out a solve"?
Couple months ago? I was scum in that game. He had great town tone and the initiative was there but a lot his posting were bordering between uncertainty/blind confidence if someone pushed him. His blind confidence lead him to some good reads but he just didn't have the authority to push them. I probably used solve in a stupid way, I was basically trying to say I feel his statements are too confident from a perspective of having played with him and just in general
Stop
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:15 am

Post by MariaR »

I see unwnd is town and I will be pairing with them until further notice.

Also I'm gonna say this now: My role is pretty great but it requires people to be open with who they're trying to pair with. Not saying you gotta but take it with a grain of salt.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Battle Mage »

well i got to 100 posts before Gamma lost it, so that's a boon, get it? :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 506, Cabd wrote:

Jesus fuck. You're town again aren't you. Aggghhh and I wanted glorious wagon scum you to death endorphins.
See, i was town reading you until you made this post. :lol:

I’m gonna actively try not to push you until at least Day 3, just because I know if we’re both town we’re gonna eventually have to deal with the paranoia of us swooping by each other.

And by then, maybe you’ll have caught a scum or one of us just get night killed.

The game’s fast enough as is.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 517, Battle Mage wrote:well i got to 100 posts before Gamma lost it, so that's a boon, get it? :lol:

What’s a me?
Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Fermis Flames »

In post 506, Cabd wrote:

spin agrees with you. I'm still too squicked from illicit morphgame to read his posts. I'll be subcontracting that read, at least initially.

~ strange
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: BATTLE MAGE
NOPE NOT DEALING WITH THIS
<Embrace The Void>

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:16 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Regan Bush

Didn't expect to find a scum this easily yet here we are.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 519, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 517, Battle Mage wrote:well i got to 100 posts before Gamma lost it, so that's a boon, get it? :lol:

What’s a me?
in my country, a "boon" means something good
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 518, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 506, Cabd wrote:

See, i was town reading you until you made this post. :lol:

I’m gonna actively try not to push you until at least Day 3, just because I know if we’re both town we’re gonna eventually have to deal with the paranoia of us swooping by each other.

And by then, maybe you’ll have caught a scum or one of us just get night killed.

The game’s fast enough as is.
I already caught scum. It's cakes. Like this is the confidence level of about as high as my scumreads get.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”