Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4010 (isolation #200) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4008, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4005, Titus wrote:Time to power read. Then, I'll make a call for both threads. I don't like to do this early but I feel I have no choice. Feel free to x post
X
Smartass.

@Annie, Say who we should eliminate. Make the call. Call the play. Take a shot.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4034 (isolation #201) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: Pisskop relevant posting
In post 23, pisskop wrote:Excited.
In post 163, pisskop wrote:oh boy. Yea lets just powerlynch something and move on. Narrow down our suspect pool before we sort everyone.
In post 168, pisskop wrote:
In post 165, Bell wrote:Sounds good Pisskop can we start with you.
you could.

but then i wouldnt be in the game anymore. Thus i must object. You need me, you see.

P: ummm idk. Id agree to no thread-swapping, but Im not so sure its in the spirit of the game. We might have some kind of hidden mechanic, and most likely scum can somehow influence the swaps or even make their own somehow.
In post 1811, pisskop wrote:
In post 1150, Titus wrote:
Skitter needs to be yeeted. I'm only to post 201 but you should yeet him ASAP. The hyperfocus on yeeting Imperium is bad, particularly the early random shade. Most of her reads are shade. The townread on HP was unwarranted based on the their ISO at the time. Not sure if it's warranted now.
hmmmm this is good. A post by a person Ive known for years about a person I feel a connection with.
In post 1815, pisskop wrote:
In post 1810, Brian Skies wrote:Flavor Leaf could be town.
bwahahahahaha

Flavor is honestly best dealt with by assuming they are town to begin with and then subtracting points for the things they do.
In post 1821, pisskop wrote:All you guys need to know is: I am town. I have utility.
In post 1876, pisskop wrote:ahhhh, well i did not know you ICed and i did not know i had to consent to be flipped.

sure i consent. one thread is as good as another.

vote: turnstyle piss
Thread 2 (Inverted)
In post 3576, pisskop wrote:boop
In post 4958, pisskop wrote:okay. merry 'mas

That's literally all Pisskop has done. We have "eliminated" scum in the forwards thread by turnstyling and eliminating. Two turnstyles means two opportunities to save scum from the elimination. We turnstyled Pooky and pisskop. Pooky's tried and got suspicion. Pisskop's been a bowl of lurky shit. His response to a prod is a prodge. That's inexcusable. Lim him.

Looking at Pisskop's posts, there's a major hint as to his partner. It's Brian Skies. He alludes to scum having a turnstyle mechanic because he already knows they have it.

Brian's role acts like a scum get out of jail free card. It can also act to disrupt another thread.

So I am strongly at Pisskop BS and Pooky all aligned.

The house of cards rests with Pisskop being scum. Flip him before Pooky.

We'll flip BS here first if I have a say.

VOTE: Brian Skies
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4035 (isolation #202) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4033, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 4022, Hench Princesses wrote:oh yeah, I meant to ask actually: Spiffeh, is titus just ignoring your slot a thing that... happens? as t/t?
Boo. I haven't been ignoring Spiffeh.

Stop dancing around me HP.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4037 (isolation #203) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by Titus »

BS has been dancing around buttering up Gypyx. His reads are largely sheeping, except for the one on LLD. Can anyone remember a contribution since then?

The idea we send scummy people over there has been used to save scum and create apathy over here.

Town over there don't eliminate the first person we send over (pisskop) because they have another.

Then they can't even play their own thread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4038 (isolation #204) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Can someone beam over 4034 please?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4046 (isolation #205) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4044, Hench Princesses wrote:Titus if Brian is scum why does he get super paranoid about my townread on him when basically no one else is townreading him?

-E
Agency Capture is a thing. Turning the elimination to Spiffeh or me or you is a thing. If BS suspects the pool is you v him, townreading you makes him look good. It also frees him to shoot theories on people who aren't limmable.

I can speculate all day long with many theories, some of them contradictory depending on what i think he thinks.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4052 (isolation #206) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Titus »

Is BCCorp Gamma or the other head?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4053 (isolation #207) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by Titus »

BCcorp screams frustrated town imo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4055 (isolation #208) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Scratch that, I totally misread BCCorp's post.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4057 (isolation #209) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Titus »

BCCorp head is Gamma? I take back my TR there
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4074 (isolation #210) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by Titus »

What is your stupid reason on Pisskop?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4608 (isolation #211) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Titus »

Twenty pages in a day and a half, cmon guys.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4610 (isolation #212) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4092, Gypyx wrote:the thing is that without extra turnstiles, you realize that almost all of town's power is unable to be used? and idk why scum would be given a power that's +town EV
Says who? I
likely
get
negative utility
if I get turnstyled. Sure, I bet some get positive utility (but nothing to invests) but it's flat out null.

BS's role is not positive town utility given we decided this thread is the thread that's supposed to be scum free. All his role did is accellerate removing the less charismatic scum out.

Why didn't we eliminate pisskop and turnstyle shellyc? Because scum are using the turnstyle mechanic to rescue scum.

So tell me again how BS's ability is protown?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4612 (isolation #213) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Titus »

*nothing to invests is supposed to modify my negative utility possibility
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4614 (isolation #214) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4115, Spiffeh wrote:At this point my lim pool is {HP, Muffin, Brian}
That's a good lim pool.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4617 (isolation #215) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4613, Hench Princesses wrote:
In post 4610, Titus wrote:BS's role is not positive town utility given we decided this thread is the thread that's supposed to be scum free. All his role did is accellerate removing the less charismatic scum out.

Why didn't we eliminate pisskop and turnstyle shellyc? Because scum are using the turnstyle mechanic to rescue scum.

So tell me again how BS's ability is protown?
uhm that we fucked up the use of it does not mean the ability in itself was not *designed* to be pro-town

this is what I meant by the setup being quasi-bastard, in that the mod gave town powerful tools while misleading them on how to use it (note this is not actually bastard, and it is hard for mods to actually anticipate how towns will THINK mech is supposed to be played so I'm not really trying to dig at cakezzz here)

-E
Again, the turnstyle mechanic as a whole could be argued as swingy at best. Whomever has more influence regarding the turnstyle gets more people protected.

BS just times the turnstyle revelation when his buddy is about to be eliminated. So instead he gets turnstyled. Pro scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4618 (isolation #216) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4616, Hench Princesses wrote:in the sense that expressing confidence in a lim pool when you're catching up on 500 posts seems pretty bad
Why? It shows where my reads are at at that point in my catchup. What's wrong with that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4624 (isolation #217) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4274, Spiffeh wrote:I can cosign Bell's characterization of his scum play
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4625 (isolation #218) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4292, Brian Skies wrote:I honestly don't believe Titus 180's her read on me like that and tries to eliminate me with a garbage case unless she truly felt threatened by me.

Why would she feel threatened? I have no idea. But she definitely seemed like she had a guilty conscience when she did it.
Projecting because I am right on him and Pisskop and Pooky. I said Brian might be lockscum mechanically and that's when he turned on me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4626 (isolation #219) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4314, Bell wrote:Doctor. I protected imperium which is why I jumped on princess for assuming there was no protect on this side.

The. HP started making a lot of effort posts and I didn’t feel like I was on the right track at all.

Also, I don’t remember crumbing being a protective at all.
Did you crumb d1?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4628 (isolation #220) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4336, Dunnstral wrote:My guess: You softed doc, then later decided against that claim, thinking nobody had seen the claim, so killed Imperium. Then later, they reveal that they've seen your softs and you have to out as doctor

I believe the thing about phone capitalization
This might be a thing but it totally goes against Bell's play here. Bell telegraphs his miselims as scum. :/
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4630 (isolation #221) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4349, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4348, Bell wrote:That is actually the job i’m doing an orientation for in February, yes.
And you're also coincidentally a doctor in this game
I don't like this push as accurate given Bell's explanation now. That's like me saying I'm the worst cop ever. It's just RL coincidence.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4631 (isolation #222) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4367, Brian Skies wrote:VOTE: Bell
Oppostunist looking for convient ml after his push on me failed. Riding Dunn's coattails.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4634 (isolation #223) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4440, Annie Edison wrote:This is a weird fucking gamestate
It is because of the fact that we only have charismatic scum left pushing after opportunistic town with wrong reads.

It makes total sense to have multiple protectives when scum have 2 kpn per night. We need to have a lot of power to deal with 20 v 6 and 2 kpn.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4635 (isolation #224) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4443, zMuffinMan wrote:i dont think bell is scum
First townie thing you've said in awhile. Scum!muffin would seek to expand the pool, not shrink it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4637 (isolation #225) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4500, Spiffeh wrote:VOTE: Bell

Maybe I'll think this is bad idea in the morning but I don't care right now goodnight
Spiffeh, it's a bad idea. Scum is Brian. He's setting town up to take the fall on a Bell miselimination.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4638 (isolation #226) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4602, Hench Princesses wrote:I will observe that if I am right on the reasons for pisskop being town, his play this game constitutes grounds for a forcereplace. Not discussing this further but putting it down anyway.

-E
Pisskop should be force replaced regardless of alignment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4640 (isolation #227) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Titus »

Ok, I caught up. Whoever isn't scum has any questions on my Brian read can ask. I'd love to actually get some interaction there.

Brian's OMGUSing hard and trying to throw out buzzwords like unsubstantiated and bullshit to try and put me on the defense.

The fact is Brian's role is a one shot get out of free card for scum. When I highlighted this, he turned on me.

Brian jumped on Bell when consensus was on him, driving momentum there. Yet he backs off to support gypyx tunnel.

Brian is scum setting up t v t.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4645 (isolation #228) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4641, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 4640, Titus wrote:Brian's OMGUSing hard
>Titus states townread on me
>Brian votes Titus, says will make case
>Titus 180's read and tries to scumread me off of bullshit

And somehow I'm the one OMGUS'ing.
*leeaves out me calling him mech scum*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4646 (isolation #229) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Titus »

U omgused after 3347
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4650 (isolation #230) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Titus »

You rescued turnstyled scum and willseize the opportunity to vote whoever pusshed Bell.

Brian is the ssole scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4654 (isolation #231) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4652, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 4650, Titus wrote:You rescued turnstyled scum
Who is this person I rescued?

Pooky and Pisskop
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4657 (isolation #232) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4656, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 4654, Titus wrote:Pooky and Pisskop
What are you even talking about?

And you still haven't explained what connection I have to either of those turnstiles.
Your role
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4659 (isolation #233) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4658, Hench Princesses wrote:titus what's your spiffeh read atm?

-E
Town. Everyone but Brian is town
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4663 (isolation #234) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Titus »

Not answering Brian while while driving.

I will towncase everyone else if I have to.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4666 (isolation #235) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4664, Hench Princesses wrote:
In post 4663, Titus wrote:Not answering Brian while while driving.

I will towncase everyone else if I have to.
I'd like to see this

-E
Tonight
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4667 (isolation #236) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4665, Brian Skies wrote:'I can't explain why Brian is scum so I will towncase everyone else instead'

Lmao
^^ afraid of losing his Bell fallback
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4669 (isolation #237) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4668, Bell wrote:I’m probably not going to be eliminated this day phase.
At first I thought this was gunna be a monumental fuck up today.
But I guess enough people inexplicably have my back that i’m Gunna live to try to protect somebody else tonight.
Not if I have say. Fight. Join me.

Gtg. Driving
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4696 (isolation #238) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Titus »

SS tell them why a doc almost certainly must exist or I will.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if a doctor exists in each timeline.

Beam this over.

We really need a BS elimination over here today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4701 (isolation #239) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4699, Spiffeh wrote:Titus last I remember you had me as a null-scum read. What changed your mind on me?
I quoted the posts but it's largely how you handled me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4705 (isolation #240) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4702, Spiffeh wrote:I'm concerned you adjusted your reads to fit the narrative you're pushing about Brian/Pooky/pisskop being the scum over here
Far enough. The further this goes on, the less I want to read because it's that obvious Brian is scum. I could be discounting the evidence but I am not.

I legit don't want to read 200-300 posts an hour when scum is obvious, game is unbalanced, and we're going to miseliminate one of the only PRs that can stop it.

My role strongly suggests Bell is town too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4707 (isolation #241) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4704, Spiffeh wrote:I feel like I am too easily convinced this game I need to get my own opinions and really FEEL them
Read Brian's posts about Bell.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4715 (isolation #242) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4709, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 4706, Bell wrote:Making your own opinions could take hours.
Don’t do it spiffeh, it’s not worth it.
towniest post you've had all game
Game's unbalanced anyway. We literally cannot eliminate scum unless I get my way. I hate playing this way too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4722 (isolation #243) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4719, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 4717, Bell wrote:No I mean, are you just instantly assuming that her claim is fake or something?
Has she even claimed?
Not fully, but I literally just claimed my role suggests Bell is town and that there may be multiple doctors.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4726 (isolation #244) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4724, Brian Skies wrote:I don't understand why I should care about her 'soft' when she hasn't said what it is.

Also, I don't care about claims that are brought up while under pressure. She could literally just be doing it for self-preservation.

Why are you automatically assuming it's town and not just to buddy you?

Why haven't you actually attempted to sort my soft? First you ignore it, but then you shade it as scum.

You once proclaimed Bell was scum, but you treat him here like town with zero transistion from your vote.

You don't care what my soft is. You haven't even acknowledged my Beam it over post because it doesn't fit your narrative.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4729 (isolation #245) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Titus »

He's deflecting from the fact he doesn't care what my soft is. He just wants me dead.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4739 (isolation #246) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4731, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 4726, Titus wrote:Why haven't you actually attempted to sort my soft? First you ignore it, but then you shade it as scum.

You once proclaimed Bell was scum, but you treat him here like town with zero transistion from your vote.

You don't care what my soft is. You haven't even acknowledged my Beam it over post because it doesn't fit your narrative.
Why should I give a shit about your 'soft' when you've only introduced it under pressure?

I only voted Bell because I thought he was crumbing his role and then changed it to an even night modifier. HP brought up the point that the post we all think he was crumbing Even Night could just as easily be interpreted as him claiming Not Even, and that it was a stupid argument anyway.

You also haven't acknowledged you could be wrong on your read on me despite being told all your reasons are wrong, so why should I care?
Wrong. A, I'm not under pressure.

B, I have hinted at my issue but not outright stated it most of the game.

You voted Bell to apply pressure to him to provide an out.

Again, do you even care about my perspective at all to sort me? No.

You're a better salesman than me, but your time is running out.

Pedit, Will respond to Spiffeh in a minute.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4745 (isolation #247) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4736, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 4705, Titus wrote:Far enough. The further this goes on, the less I want to read because it's that obvious Brian is scum. I could be discounting the evidence but I am not.

I legit don't want to read 200-300 posts an hour when scum is obvious, game is unbalanced, and we're going to miseliminate one of the only PRs that can stop it.
Titus if you are town please really try to take in and respond to the following

I think Brian's case on you was super town

Idon't agree that Brian/Pooky/pisskop is the scum team on this side because Brian played a big part in turnstiling the other two AND offered his role to help accomplish that. That would just leave him over here with plenty of town players that are familiar enough with him to catch him and it risks clearing this thread before N2 which is scum's worst nightmare

Your early hesitance to townread me is one of the main reasons I town read you and I feel like you wouldn't be so quick to switch gears without explanation even if you are scum reading Brian Skies independently. It reminds me a lot of your treatment of me in Flying Scumsman, where you pocketed me early and proceeded to vocally hard-town read me so I would stay out of your way. So I would really appreciate if you went into more detail as to how your read on me has progressed. Is a lot of it because you are so certain in the Brian/Pooky/pisskop theory, or is it completely independent from that?
Bolded is why I SR Brian. If he has a choice between losing his buddies to death or by turnstyle, which does he pick? Turnstyle. That's literally the crux of my case.

I would be intellectually dishonest to say the two are independent. The fact we need a scum elimination to have any shot at ICs makes it that much easier to tunnel.

I'll go through my ISO to show exactly how my read on you evolved.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4749 (isolation #248) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4740, Annie Edison wrote:I will not be voting for Brian sorry to disappoint
Then eliminate me.

I want out before SS or I get turnstyled to be lovers. I don't want a doc miselim. Best to get rid of the neg utility if we can't eliminate scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4751 (isolation #249) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Titus »

Being a lover, suggests a doc exists. 2 kpn suggests a doc exists.

Bell is fucking town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4755 (isolation #250) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4750, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 4745, Titus wrote:Bolded is why I SR Brian. If he has a choice between losing his buddies to death or by turnstyle, which does he pick? Turnstyle. That's literally the crux of my case.

I would be intellectually dishonest to say the two are independent. The fact we need a scum elimination to have any shot at ICs makes it that much easier to tunnel.

I'll go through my ISO to show exactly how my read on you evolved.
Except I told you I had nothing to do with EITHER turnstile, and you've failed to prove why you think this is the case.

Which is why your reasoning is bullshit.
You have everything to deal with both being turnstyled. Without you it cannot happen.

You could have kept your mouth shut and we turnstyle with more information and to be protown.

Instead, you rescue your team.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4765 (isolation #251) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Titus »

We're lovers if in the same timeline forward or inverted
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4771 (isolation #252) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Titus »

@Spiffeh,

I had a bunch of quotes explaining my TR, but I really liked the Sass in your tone, you stopped scumreading my townreads, and you're still inquiring about me. I don't mind honest pushes at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4775 (isolation #253) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4769, Hench Princesses wrote:
In post 4765, Titus wrote:We're lovers if in the same timeline forward or inverted
I thought this sounded really awkward and clumsy from a design perspective but now that I know they're lovers across time it sounds really romantic

-E
It's also why I made posts telling Flavor things shall not be discussed.

Can we eliminate scum!Brian now?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4778 (isolation #254) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4774, Hench Princesses wrote:I 100% buy the role as real, I'm mulling over the likelihood of cakezzz putting a scum in a lovers pairing given the other mechanics in the game and it's not immediately obvious to me whether it spews one way or the other

maybe it should but it hasn't clicked yet

-E
Been weighing the same thing the whole game. I still would be quiet but for Bell being run up. I would rather look weird for having an eccentric focus on SS. But we can't lose the doc if SS is town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4779 (isolation #255) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4777, Bell wrote:This is what I don’t get, where the fuck is your wait a minute moment?

It’s inexplicably missing.
You have a vote.

Brian needs one.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4784 (isolation #256) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4780, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 4773, Bell wrote:Lovers are not masons. I am aware. But i’m Asking how *scum* Titus benefits.
Because I'm trying to eliminate the fuck out of her and she's now using this as a 'get out of being eliminated for free' card.
In post 3769, Titus wrote:I haven't read this stuff in the middle, but this makes me suspect of BS scum with SS.

If SS is scum, scum want me dead prior to the merge.
I'm not obvtowning enough to make that happen so BS pushes on me. Add in the fact the mechanics FoS them a bit and welll...
And now you think that she's town for her claim despite supposedly trying to tie me to her supposed 'lover's' flip?
SS confirmed it.

You also literally just quoted a lover crumb btw. If SS is scum, you want me dead before we get to the same timeline. Not sure if SS is, but you literally quoted a crumb to shade my claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4786 (isolation #257) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Titus »

@Ceph, I don't give a damn anymore. Turnstyle me or not (I am null on SS) but I do not want a Bell elimination. I'd rather die myself. I kinda hate this game anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4789 (isolation #258) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4787, Brian Skies wrote:Like I don't know how you can sit here and let Titus be like 'I must be town because I'm a Lover and I think my role implies Doctor' despite there being no correlation between the two roles having to exist together and when she's also been trying to tie her own Lover's flip to me.

I'm literally unraveling all of her play right now and people are like "yeah, idk, maybe it's just Titus being Titus."

And her push on me is awful anyway.
Lover in a game with 2 kpn certainly says a doctor. Period.

Stop trying to miseliminate Bell. Call it a whiteknight. But you're not getting Bell today.

Settle for me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4790 (isolation #259) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4788, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 4784, Titus wrote:SS confirmed it.

You also literally just quoted a lover crumb btw. If SS is scum, you want me dead before we get to the same timeline. Not sure if SS is, but you literally quoted a crumb to shade my claim.
Until you reconcile your push on me, I'm going to end you.
Your mates can help you end me then.

I would sub out but this game is horrendous.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4792 (isolation #260) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4791, Brian Skies wrote:I'm not trying to eliminate Bell. I'm trying to get him to vote you.

Idk what your fascination is with me trying to get Bell when I moved away from that many pages ago.
Many pages is less than 5 hours.

You want Bell as a backup. That's why you admit my claim but shade his.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4794 (isolation #261) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Titus »

You know I am a lover now but still try to deny a doctor yet you say you want Bell's vote. Bullshit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4797 (isolation #262) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4793, Brian Skies wrote:Like, I haven't even asked you for much Titus.

Just for you to explain your claims on me. But you can't even do that and your only defense to that is 'oh I will just towncase everyone else' or 'I'm a lover.'
I already did what you asked. You repeating it is spam.

Everyone else is town.

I claimed solely to save Bell.

Do you think Bell is town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4799 (isolation #263) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4787, Brian Skies wrote:Like I don't know how you can sit here and let Titus be like 'I must be town because I'm a Lover and I think my role implies Doctor' despite there being no correlation between the two roles having to exist together and when she's also been trying to tie her own Lover's flip to me.
Right fucking here.

You imply Bell's role might not be real, but mine is.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4800 (isolation #264) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Titus »

I'm going to ignore this now.

I have life and other games.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4869 (isolation #265) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Titus »

VLA 48 hours depression flaring up
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4870 (isolation #266) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Titus »

I'll still towncase everyone bc I promised though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4878 (isolation #267) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4875, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4819, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 5496, Dandelion Wine wrote:i think it would actually be an interesting mechanic to force this on scum and watch what they do to avoid the turnstile
I actually wouldn't be surprised if claiming this role is supposed to be their way of avoiding a turnstile.
oh. You think it's a gambit?

I think S_S needs death but there's a queue over there. We need to get to killing people, really
This is just desperation. He needs something to attack me for. I've been highlighting the significance of reading SS since go.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4886 (isolation #268) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Titus »

Town

Annie Edison (notscience/The Bulge)Shitty wagon on them in the other thread
Obvtown
If anyone actually needs me to waste time here I will

Dunnstral unwndThe fight between unwind and HP was very T v T.
Unwnd's replace out was genuine frustration, and his frustration was motivated at the game globablly. I'm also in the same place as him regarding the game.
Dunnstral hasn't changed my opinion on the slot.
I like posts like which suggest we actually start eliminating universal scumreads over here. It forces people to stop hiding in the background if town. Most town showed up to play. Brian hasn't.
Dunn's wrong on Bell regarding the crumb situation, but he's not being fake in his push at all here.
The opportunism from BS in 4367 reeks of setting Dunn up, like I've harped on.

SpiffehThe way Spiffeh has played his read regarding me is town. He doesn't just townread me or scumread me. He has a genuine uneasyness which he owns up too. He started with the fact (correctly) that I wouldn't read this much as scum. I rarely read period, but this is a game one has to read to understand anything at all. As scum, I could easily puffer the thread with questions. Scum!Spiffeh could easily coast there and just townread me weakly forever. Instead, he pushes me for more accountability for my reads. He also has a certain sass which doesn't come from Spiffeh scum. Spiffeh scum is much more reserved and would be afraid to hedge on me.

Hench Princesses (Happy Unbirthday Boon/anon)HP is a read I have waivered on, ngl. Yet, they are very tonally town. They opened with setup spec which I didn't like. But since then their tone has dramatically improved. They also have been asking questions to sort slots, rather than just asking people for their reads.

Hench's 2211 is particularly town because of it pushes me to have reads in both threads, not just the thread with SS. It's a genuine desire to get more information, rather than jumping to a conclusion at all. 2978 is a followup from that post, which suggests that HP is tracking things and following through. There's more than a day between the posts as well.

3267, while I believe it to be wrong now, is a decent case. It was definitely worth a sheep at the time and it's a great look at the motivations behind slots. It's frustrating because I feel like no one is actually looking at Brian's rationale for claiming what he did when he did as scum. Hench could have saved zmuffin for a later push given the PoE is so small. Having muffin as a get out of jail free card would be good for scum!HP. He didn't take it.

HP is also one of the few players to actually engage and give a reason why Brian is town, even if I disagree with it.

BellBell is far outside his scumgame here. Bell flops like a wet fish and very much telegraphs his miseliminations. Here Bell hasn't been flopping like a wetfish. He didn't just automatically vote Brian, which would be easy to do in a scum him world. He should absolutely vote Brian and his comments are spot on, but the fact he doesn't shows he's not in a survivalistic mindset. Plus, if Brian was town in a scum!Bell world, his vote would keep a T v T going and scum!Bell would be an idiot not to vote Brian there.

Plus, there's the fact he's a doctor claim in a 20 v 6 game with 2 kpn. That alone should locktown him.

GypyxHis push on me is the usual push that I would frequently scumread but comes from town. He was arguing a rare read against a more vocal and (at the time) a more townread slot. He's wrong about it, but the passion and fairness in his arguing are town.

zMuffinManI know it's one post, but zmuffin is town for not jumping on Bell when he had the chance to without difficulty. Bell is a claimed cop and zmuffin should be wanting to expand the PoE as scum given how much on the outskirts he is. He likely has very few allies over here too, which is all the more reason for keeping the PoE large.

zmuffin pushes back on his townread, which again is something scum!him should not be doing with the PoE as small as it is.

There's just no one else left who can be scum aside from Brian.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4887 (isolation #269) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4885, Brian Skies wrote:I feel like if Titus is scum here, then the S_S wagon flared up either to protect her or to guarantee the S_S elimination. I haven't really been reading S_S posts though.
More bullshit.

An SS wagon wouldn't protect me at all unless SS is also scum. The eliminations are independent. If SS is scum, you should be thankful for a scum elimination. It's almost as if you know though that if SS flips scum, he'll flip as I claimed though clearing me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4890 (isolation #270) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4889, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 4887, Titus wrote:An SS wagon wouldn't protect me at all unless SS is also scum. The eliminations are independent. If SS is scum, you should be thankful for a scum elimination. It's almost as if you know though that if SS flips scum, he'll flip as I claimed though clearing me.
It would if their goal is to just get you past Day 2 and prevent the full thread clear.
It wouldn't work either. SS doesn't flip first. Flips are at the same time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4892 (isolation #271) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4891, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 4890, Titus wrote:It wouldn't work either. SS doesn't flip first. Flips are at the same time.
Then we're in agreement that we're still eliminating you.
No. We're in agreement that you're desperate to eliminate me. There's no one else who is actually pushable as a miselimination because I won't let you.

That's precisely how you play negative utility.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4894 (isolation #272) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4893, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 4892, Titus wrote:No. We're in agreement that you're desperate to eliminate me. There's no one else who is actually pushable as a miselimination because I won't let you.

That's precisely how you play negative utility.
I'm not really desperate at all. Even Dunn's realized this.

And even if you're town here (which I highly doubt), no one else seems to have a clue who scum are anyway.

Like, you're push on me has literally devolved into 'I'm just gonna towncase everyone else.'

Oh. So town.
If there's no one left for town to miseliminate, they then vote to eliminate you. That's my goal. Even if they can't see you're scum today, they'll eventually reach the same place I am and vote for you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4895 (isolation #273) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by Titus »

Do you think anyone else can be scum Brian?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4897 (isolation #274) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4896, Brian Skies wrote:Yes, actually.

You're the one I think is most likely to be scum.
Who?

Which of my towncases do you feel is wrong?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4900 (isolation #275) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4899, Brian Skies wrote:I think it should be pretty clear that I care a lot less about townreads at this point in the game. I don't think it's going to go anywhere.

The goal is to eliminate scum.
Right. The goal is to eliminate scum. There's two ways about it. By proving everyone else is town, or by proving your target is scum.

I'm a horrible prosecutor. I'm a defense attorney.

So state who else can be scum. Right now, I bet you don't have any actual scumreads other than me. You're just going to go gee, I always scumread you Titus was just loud vocal and wrong.

No. We're having it out about everything. Who else can be scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4902 (isolation #276) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4901, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 4900, Titus wrote:By proving everyone else is town, or by proving your target is scum.
Well, since you've already decided everyone else is town, then there's no point in even having this discussion.
There is.

1) To show you're scum because you don't sincerely hold your reads.

2) By showing that your rationale is wrong/fabricated, which further shows said slots are town, reducing the PoE on you.

So again, who else can be scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4904 (isolation #277) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Answer the question. Stop deflecting.

Who else can be scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4906 (isolation #278) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4905, Brian Skies wrote:I'm not giving you an out Titus.
Another deflection.

I'm not interested in an out. You however don't have any reads. Your reads are fabricated. That's why you refuse to go into them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4908 (isolation #279) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Titus »

@Pooky, Maybe you aren't scum after all. I don't see scum!Pooky highlighting the obvious thing I forgot in i5701.

That forces Brian in the situation where I must have a partner to make his theory hold, yet he refuses to discuss his "reads" on that point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4909 (isolation #280) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Titus »

@Brian,

Answer Pooky 5701. Answer who your other scumreads are.

You keep jumping to whatever's convienent.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4912 (isolation #281) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4910, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 5701, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
@Brian Ask her how you shot Imperium dead if you aren't a strongman
Pooky, I feel like this can easily be explained by A50 being potential scum, who I forced the turnstile on.

And A50's been crumbing a separate confirmable role anyway.
So A50 has to be my partner to make your story work?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4914 (isolation #282) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Titus »

@Pooky,

Brian can be a joat.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4916 (isolation #283) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Titus »

1 shot turnstyler, 1 shot strongman

That wouldn't be too op.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4917 (isolation #284) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4915, Brian Skies wrote:But I don't really see how a strongman can't be a lover, especially since Lover is just a modifier, no?
My role is proven to be neighbor. Nice try though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4919 (isolation #285) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4918, Brian Skies wrote:A two-ability JOAT. I feel cheated.
You might have more. Who knows?

Now, who are your other scumreads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4923 (isolation #286) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4922, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 4919, Titus wrote:You might have more. Who knows?
I might.
Who knows?
Yes. I don't know the entire setup, so I wouldn't know about your roles.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4926 (isolation #287) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by Titus »

@E (of Hench)

I am not going to get in the way of your hunting but when you're done, I hope you see what I see. I'll be open to talk when you're ready.

Also, after this game, whenever you're ready, I would love to know who you are. I understand if you say no though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5029 (isolation #288) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5027, Brian Skies wrote:If Titus is somehow just incredibly wrong town here, then I will take all the blame for it. But I definitely won't apologize for it.

I just feel like she has to be scum here.
Right. No one is to blame for eliminating town with the right answer.

At least the other thread listened and we'll get scum there today.

I'll come back tonight with the answer and then be done with this game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5033 (isolation #289) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5028, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 5024, Spiffeh wrote:I am probably going to hammer soon I am ready for this day to be over

Titus' crusade against Brian is so unbelievable to me that it transcends ~moonlogic~

Titus picked me as a mason in Titus vs. Alisae specifically because she knows I can talk her off a ledge when I think she's wrong and I think my reach out to her would have made her reconsider AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT if she were town here. Her refusal to acknowledge my reasons and instead doubling down make me think she's more concerned with pushing her agenda than getting this lim right

I think her explanations for her read shifts (mainly on me and Muffin) are bad and I don't see a world where Titus suddenly stops being paranoid of me for the reasons she has stated

The Lover claim changes nothing for me.

There's also the fact that I continue to question the accuracy of my PoE pool because I feel like Brian and Muffin really towned it up today (and Hench Princesses but to a lesser extent) and my uncertainty there probably means one of my hard town reads is just scum
Quoted for visibility
Spoffeh,

You didn't do a reachout. You didn't discuss my reasons. You just asked but what if I was wrong.

I checked my work like 10 times. Brian just cannot be town here.

The only reason I am on a ledge is because you don't agree.

I laid out why no one else could be scum. I got crickets from you.

I cannot win a 7 v 1. BS has allies in the other thread that I don't.

I can be assured I saved Bell, so ultimately I did the right thing if we can't get Brian.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5034 (isolation #290) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Titus »

I can't reconsider if no one talks to me. I got spoken down to, which is a shame because y'all are wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5040 (isolation #291) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5036, Brian Skies wrote:Do you think two roles that only become Lovers if they're turnstiled makes sense a TvT? S_S is claiming that if they both make it to Day 4 without turnstiling, they will remain not-lovers.

Cabd has pointed out that this doesn't make sense as a mechanic because the two players would just never agree to becoming Lovers, and town would probably not force it upon them.
I would actually agree to it if

A) I thought SS were scum

B) I felt it was worth the risk.

Town would also do it if they thought the pairing was T v S but couldn't tell or couldn't protect a town lover so they took a shot by moving them or both
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5054 (isolation #292) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5043, Spiffeh wrote:Titus I did reach out and you responded with more of the same and didn't adequately address my concerns for why your theory was probably incorrect

I read over your reasons for townreading everyone else and I am not thrilled many of them

town!Titus does not write Muffin off for ONE post that sounded good

You are pushing an agenda instead of LISTENING to all of the players you supposedly town read that are explaining why you're wrong

If you have more words to say I'll let you say them tonight of course but at this point I'm at such a loss in this thread that I just want the Day to end rather than risking this somehow turning around on one of my town reads
I didn't see any concerns. I would have addressed them if I did.

Town Titus changes her reads based on the evidence, no matter how she looks. If it's one post, it's one post.

Can you engage why you feel like my townreads are wrong?

Yes, I am pushing an agenda. That agenda is to eliminate scum. Scumhunting is about finding agendas. That's why I can change my read based off that one post. That's why this is so exhausting.

The pressure to get the last scum in this thread is enormous. If you would have listened, we would have 5 ICs or so. That type of reward leaves little room to lisyen to scum.

Just lisyen after I die.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5059 (isolation #293) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5052, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 5034, Titus wrote:I can't reconsider if no one talks to me. I got spoken down to, which is a shame because y'all are wrong.
I honestly hope you're just scum here.

Because based on your blatant mischaracterization of my play this Day, I don't think I'd be okay with speaking with you again if you weren't.
Stop with the oog influence. It's scummy and you won already.

You saved your buddy and forced me to suicide to save Bell. At least we got pisskop.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5060 (isolation #294) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5058, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 5054, Titus wrote:Town Titus changes her reads based on the evidence, no matter how she looks.
And when did you do this for me despite me constantly telling you your claims were wrong?
You're never going to agree your role makes you lockscum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5064 (isolation #295) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5061, Brian Skies wrote:Because my role doesn't make me lockscum.
It's the IC preventer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5065 (isolation #296) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5062, Annie Edison wrote:dumb question did anyone explain why scum would buen a strongman on n ic
Nacho Tammy has a strong uniting influence and would guide the game justly.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5074 (isolation #297) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5068, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 5064, Titus wrote:It's the IC preventer.
Oh?

How so?
One thread gets close to pure.

Brian activates the turnstyle.

Thread gets a scum.

ICs prevented.

Your role can rescue scum too, like Pisskop. That's why you delayed it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5077 (isolation #298) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Titus »

I literally can't fight this depression long enough to be more coherent and have focus for work. All I can say is that I tried.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5078 (isolation #299) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5076, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 5074, Titus wrote:Your role can rescue scum too, like Pisskop. That's why you delayed it.
How did I delay it?
By not aitomatically claiming. You waited.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5080 (isolation #300) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5079, Bell wrote:Do we know if the swap comes first or the NK?

What happens if one player is targeted and shot at and they swap does the other person get shot?

Scum are just gunna ask these questions if they haven't already so this isn't actually anti-town to ask.

Probably.
Maybe.
I hope.
Ask by PM.

Cakey wants all questions by PM.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5084 (isolation #301) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5081, Bell wrote:
In post 5077, Titus wrote:I literally can't fight this depression long enough to be more coherent and have focus for work. All I can say is that I tried.
It's cool Titus. Focus on destressing.
I don't want to give up though. I spent eight hours reading this nonsense on sub in just to be ignored hurts
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5087 (isolation #302) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5083, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 4736, Spiffeh wrote:I don't agree that Brian/Pooky/pisskop is the scum team on this side because Brian played a big part in turnstiling the other two AND offered his role to help accomplish that. That would just leave him over here with plenty of town players that are familiar enough with him to catch him and it risks clearing this thread before N2 which is scum's worst nightmare
Titus this is why I highly doubt your theory is correct

And it's not about feeling your town reads are wrong, obviously I would not scum read you for a disagreement in reads

I feel that many of the reasons you've provided are shoehorned (myself and Muffin for example) and your level of confidence doesn't match up to what it should be, especially since you were originally suspicious of us.

I understand the perspective of having too many town reads but I feel like you're using that more as a weapon against Brian rather than motivation to sort EVERYONE ELSE

And that isn't how town!Titus acts in my experience
You're literally quoting why Brian is scum though, that's what's confusing. Brian is left with a nightmare either way. If he claims his turnstyle, at least the scum go to another thread. Thus he saves them. Sure he has a hypothetical nightmare, but it's worse if they're eliminated and scum lacks their power at all.

You're right I am using the gamestate as a weapon against Brian. I'm using every weapon I can to show he is scum. Everyone else is sorted. I have offered to talk at length about any read to ensure no more miseliminations.

I want everyone to see what I see and I don't care how it happens. I protect my babies or die trying.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5088 (isolation #303) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5085, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 5077, Titus wrote:I literally can't fight this depression long enough to be more coherent and have focus for work. All I can say is that I tried.
Please take care of yourself, regardless of the outcome I hope you don't take my pressure on you to heart <3

If you feel you have more to say I can hold the hammer for tonight
I don't take anything personal, even in the snowball's chance in Hell I am wrong.

The thread has decided and I know it.

I am just fighting to protect the rest of you posthumously.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5091 (isolation #304) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5089, Bell wrote:Pretty much.
I hope Brian isn't scum just because using the argument that if you were town here he wouldn't want to speak with you again is so lame that I want to nuke it from here.
Same. I doubt I am wrong though.

That's what scum do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5092 (isolation #305) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Titus »

Like you're refreshing as caught scum Bell. You just know it and don't get toxic.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5093 (isolation #306) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by Titus »

I am going to take some time away from the thread like an hour or two.

Can you please put forth any final questions before I make my last guess? I'll check tonight. Beam it over.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5108 (isolation #307) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5101, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 5099, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 5097, Annie Edison wrote:VOTE: muffin
Please don't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5192 (isolation #308) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5188, Annie Edison wrote:wait a minuthe

Titus you are just a lover right
Neighbor too with S S
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5194 (isolation #309) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5193, Annie Edison wrote:
In post 3031, Titus wrote:Annie, normally I would compete with you but I am not here. Part of it is trust. Part of it is reactions. Part of it is reasons.

VOTE: Purple Room Annie

Btw, SS and Deacon aren't S S
Why does this look like a crumbed result
It's a lover crumb. I would have to go back in time to find exactly why I put what I did but something about what Deacon did at the time indicated that Deacon was unaware of SS and my linkage.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5196 (isolation #310) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5195, Annie Edison wrote:I'm not talking about SS

I'm talking bbout me.
About why I didn't want to compete with you for Purple Room?

I already had a hood and a method of documenting my reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5209 (isolation #311) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Titus »

Well, I am town.

Shit sucks.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5211 (isolation #312) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah.

The only question is whether I try hard to solve over there when I was ignored and discredited here.

It shouldn't take me claiming to peel off of Bell.

Then the attention should have gone to BS.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5214 (isolation #313) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Titus »

And that's the most demotivating thing of all. I don't think you guys are scum defending him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”