The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:52 am

Post by The Three Bears »

Titus head here. My homicide trial got continued at the last second, so I expect to have more of a presence but not an extreme one.

VOTE: mastina

I got my chainsaw but the other bears can take it from me.

~Mama Bear
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:57 am

I love Cookies.

~Mama Bear
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:15 am

In post 126, Arcade Pals wrote:But, maybe I'm being a little harsh given how slow the game is.
It's been 3ish hours and about 100 posts. That's not a slow game.

Random Note: How familiar are you with LLD?

~Mama
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:19 am

In post 134, Arcade Pals wrote:
In post 131, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 126, Arcade Pals wrote:But, maybe I'm being a little harsh given how slow the game is.
It's been 3ish hours and about 100 posts. That's not a slow game.

Random Note: How familiar are you with LLD?

~Mama
Considering the games I've played recently, this pace is extremely slow to me.

Quite, why?
It's not.

Clarify your thoughts on LLD please.
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:04 am

I have never seen Mush this scummy ever. Will explain more later.

-nornor
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:27 am

Quick skim up and only looking for my name. I am scum read after posting exactly one post. Quite an overreaction :/

Mush is scum for none of the reasons they said. I just hate the tone of every single post they've posted. It really doesn't feel like the town Mush I know. I get that it's really been a while but I don't feel like people change this much. I might do some meta to check that, we'll see. Town Mush to me is very much passionate about the game but Mush is being too passionate in a way that makes me want to actively discredit them here. It's hard to explain but essentially it feels exaggerated and it's the way to make yourself seem less "threatening". It sort of makes it so that when people try to scum read you, they question if you genuinely believe something and it gives them that little pause. I'm in a survivor mindset at the moment but it's the idea that mush is subconsciously (or purposefully) actively trying to seem less threatening. It just makes people not want to vote you.

I don't know how to explain it right now. It's purely tonal and I don't think my explanation does it any justice.

-noraa
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:31 am

Something to keep in mind though is that I tend to like disagreeing with majority's reads/get tunneled more easily when people dont agree. im not sure if that is happening here but Mush's posts have just been setting off alarm bells all over the place and just the fact that no one agreed, at least at first, left me feeling even worse about their alignment.

I'm at school right now and have an assignment I need to do rn in class but I'll be back later today.

-noraa
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:50 am

No I just feel like Mush doesn't make a lot of these posts as town. They aren't someone that looks to provoke other people. Like I know they are passionate, they get frustrated. But so many posts just feel unnecessary. I can't get over that. I also don't get the whole "scum noraa pounces on me as scum first post" thing. Like that's just ... not true? Scum me is so terrified of Mush that I would literally just suck up to Mush or not engage them. That's literally exactly what I did in my last scum game with them which was actually kind of recent. I totally forgot about that. Like I could understand thinking oh scum noraa would discredit me. Yes, I would, if Mush disagreed with me on something that I thought mattered a lot. But right of the bat just being like Noraa scumreads me = scum Noraa is not a conclusion that can be logically jumped to no matter how you look at it.

-bearbear
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:53 am

Also anyone who genuinely thinks that a couple posts of argument with Mush just suddenly makes them change their opinion ..... um okay then. Like have you ever played with Mush before? Mush is pretty firm to their ground. They don't make pushes they don't believe in and if they do, it would be stated.

-noraaa
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:56 am

In post 249, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Maybe I'm misremembering somehow but I stg you said this exact same thing "Oh no MUSH doesnt look town to me" out of the gate in Mtn Dew. Let me check that my damn memory gonna keep getting me in trouble at least Im not staking anything on it anymore LOL
I guess perhaps. But did I actually go into why and stick to it? No, probably not. I didn't talk to you basically at all throughout the entire game besides the few times I thought it was necessary. If I could avoid, I did.

-bearbear
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:03 am

I now have an urge to case mush when I get home but I just feel like that won't work out. I'll end up thinking everything is scummy and then it's hard to explain. I think I'll try to go in depth on like 5 things I find scummy and we'll go from there. Yeah alright. Back to history but that is the plan!

-nornor
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:04 am

I want to have LLD and Galron thunderdome and not have Galron get chewed up and spit out solely because LLD is that good a prosecutor.

I also want a million dollars after my student loans are paid off.

~Mama
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:04 am

Oh and Ceph is town.

~Mama
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:17 am

In post 260, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The fact that i've been somewhat active but nobody has reads on me is weird.
I don't have a grand scheme involving you yet. At least not to my knowledge. When you're a baby cub I need to protect, you'll know.

~Mama
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:17 am

In post 262, Save The Dragons wrote:i townread you Norwee
Boo are you scummy yo
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:22 am

In post 267, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 263, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 260, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The fact that i've been somewhat active but nobody has reads on me is weird.
I don't have a grand scheme involving you yet. At least not to my knowledge. When you're a baby cub I need to protect, you'll know.

~Mama
Who is talking here?
Titus. I'm very protective of my TRs. Noraa jokingly calls me Mama Bear.

~Mama
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:38 pm

In post 259, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Just, like, FTR???? If your case doesn't account for Shrike being in the driver's seat your case ain't shit Noraa LOL

Tbh just forget meta and case me on my own merits. Gimme a stand up fight, treat me like you don't know me, let's gooo
If it is normal that Shrike is less committal to reads, I can drop that reason. I'm not sure though since my problem mainly stems from tone but perhaps this is just Shrike's normal tone. Did Shrike ever post in Mountain Dew? A couple posts to tone check would be enough I think.

I know I sometimes do just have issues with tone that have nothing to do with alignment so that is possible.

-baby bear
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:01 pm

that's fair, maybe it was just random tone pings. i'll have to wait to see what Curse has to say since I think I have a better grasp on their play. very very very tentatively will give you a TL for now so I can think about other things. I still have to read up also since I skimmed so fast up.

-baby bear
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:28 pm

In post 289, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:FIIIIINE Curse can have the wheel for the night, stg can't have shit in this town, peace
Dont tell Curse I said this o-o but another reason I scum read you was actually your control over the gamestate. Curse normally doesn't have that O_O I think it's partly because you're a little more like "let's make a huge mess out of this thread" than Curse and people like it. I keep thinking survivor things because I just played two ORGs back to back but I'm thinking that you seem like you're more a good shield/in the middle and people are more interested in keeping you around and are more okay with you leading things. Anyways...

-baby bear
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:34 pm

In post 294, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:
In post 288, The Three Bears wrote:that's fair, maybe it was just random tone pings. i'll have to wait to see what Curse has to say since I think I have a better grasp on their play. very very very tentatively will give you a TL for now so I can think about other things. I still have to read up also since I skimmed so fast up.

-baby bear
Honestly was hoping Shrike could take over for this game some more, they need to socialize and I need to stop freaking out all the time. So I'm just going to put this out there and hope I can go spend my time thinking about other things again for awhile.

I was the one who initiated the Ceph push on this end. I was also the one who scumread Ircher first. Those are my posts, not Shrike's. There's a handful of others too. I don't do all-caps that much, I'm less slangy, I ask direct questions, I'm not clever with my words, my sentences are more complete, I take much longer to post. Shrike's too rude to be fit for man or beast, but I basically stand by and trust every move it's made so far despite that.

Meta WILL fail on me on every single level this game. That's a promise. I'm having to think differently, I'm developing a new playstyle from the ground up, I'm sharing time and brainspace with a foul-mouthed thing named after a bird, and I'm intentionally forcing myself to act different here and there (like not wallposting -- here's your exception, there will not be another) so that I don't slip into old habits that weren't working. You can scumread this, you can townread it -- you can do what you want with it, because I don't care. You're getting it because you asked for it, and it won't happen again.

Shrike and I will be sharing time again from here on out Don't go looking for the Curseposting, there won't be much more to speak of. I'm not signing anything, and whatever input I have is getting a Shrike filter to prevent overthinking to death. Welcome to the new normal.
Ok I won't use meta. I will try to read you as if I never knew you and try to keep in mind that there is only a handful of Curse posting in this mix. I understand wall posting can be pretty horrible and they don't work the best for me too. Thank you for this post :mrgreen:

-baby bear
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:34 pm

In post 297, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 295, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 289, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:FIIIIINE Curse can have the wheel for the night, stg can't have shit in this town, peace
Dont tell Curse I said this o-o but another reason I scum read you was actually your control over the gamestate. Curse normally doesn't have that O_O I think it's partly because you're a little more like "let's make a huge mess out of this thread" than Curse and people like it. I keep thinking survivor things because I just played two ORGs back to back but I'm thinking that you seem like you're more a good shield/in the middle and people are more interested in keeping you around and are more okay with you leading things. Anyways...

-baby bear
I'm about 30 seconds and 20 characters from dayvigging your slot.

Say something townie or die.
do it :]

-baby bear
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:37 pm

It's true. Any slot with me in it is an easy elim. Waste of a dayvig lol.

-baby bear
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:39 pm

Is that a literal dayvig?

-baby bear
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:40 pm

bruh wtf?! i do hope you're joking but if not, jesus shit wtf.

-baby bear
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:40 pm

like im literally such an easy mislim that would've happened someday anyways wtf was the reason.

-baby bear
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:43 pm

In post 315, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 311, The Three Bears wrote:like im literally such an easy mislim that would've happened someday anyways wtf was the reason.

-baby bear
You sure don't sound like a townie who just got killed. I feel like I shot correctly.

Or are you hoping I'm faking it still?
I cant say anything else in case it was a joke and if it wasn't, you'll know what you did soon enough anyways.

-baby bear
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:44 pm

i hope so because this was stupid if not a joke. lld's read rate on me is actually laughably bad that if that was a genuine dayvig, thats literally horrible.
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:45 pm

i get that im scummy but a dayvig is not justified no matter what here especially not with lld's read rate on me
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:57 pm

wtf was that for literally i was expecting to come back from dinner dead
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:58 pm

i hope you at least have a TR on me now cuz if you dont, you just made me piss myself for no reason (not literally please)
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:59 pm

if it helps, this was gonna be my last post but cakey cut me off before i could post it so i just went and ate dinner:

did you read me right in tenet? did you shoot me in death curse when you could?
NO.
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:03 pm

So you think im scum?
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:07 pm

I dont get how this is funny. Doesn't seem like you even got anything out of it at the end of the day.
You waited for a time when titus and flea weren't around to coach me. What is that supposed to mean? I VERY RARELY take my hydra buddy's advice. So many of my hydra buddies have been good mafia players but die day 1 in a hydra with me. So what was the purpose of this test?
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:08 pm

What does Im fucking free even mean also?
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:10 pm

How was I rude to you? I literally thought you just dayvigged me for no reason. Of course I wasn't exactly pleased.
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:11 pm

I'm not like mad. I'm just like flustered I guess. That caught me off guard and I thought I just got us killed by being too trolly @_@
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:32 pm

In post 378, Bell wrote:
In post 368, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 366, Bell wrote:I'm not mad, per se. Just confused and don't see anything AI.
Eh? Noraa's reaction should tell you somethign.

Agree that my fakeviging is not AI, but noraa has to give you something...
I feel like scum Noraa lives and breathes for those kinds of moments. Whatever she can think of that's clever to get out of a scum read, she'll do. It's where most of her brain is when she's scum.
Sorry no. We all know I hate reaction tests as scum. Now isn't the time to lie about that.

-baby bear
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:33 pm

In post 392, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 378, Bell wrote:
In post 368, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 366, Bell wrote:I'm not mad, per se. Just confused and don't see anything AI.
Eh? Noraa's reaction should tell you somethign.

Agree that my fakeviging is not AI, but noraa has to give you something...
I feel like scum Noraa lives and breathes for those kinds of moments. Whatever she can think of that's clever to get out of a scum read, she'll do. It's where most of her brain is when she's scum.
Yes, but she seemed genuinely angry. I think scum!Noraa would probably overreact, but in a different way.
I wasn't angry aghhh. I know I sound aggressive but I wasn't mad. I was really really flustered is the word I'd use.

-baby bear
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:34 pm

Fenny is your read rate on Cephy high?

-baby bear
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:40 pm

In post 400, Cephrir wrote:meh. that reaction didn't change my bears read at all.

how does anyone still fall for fake dayvigs, it's so old hat.

i don't know who tet is, but they seem townish.
maybe because i fucking got dayvigged before i even got to post in my last flea game.

-baby bear
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:40 pm

@_@
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:40 pm

T3 do you want to say it or should I?

-baby bear
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:43 pm

In post 404, Bell wrote:But also it fits into your desire to town slip out of suspicion so.
I guess MAYBE scum me would do it. Idk what to tell you like okay ... maybe?! I don't feel like this is a good way to try to read me but you do you. Also Tet who are you? Do I know you?

-baby bear
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:44 pm

In post 412, Tet wrote:At the risk of making Bell the n1 target (a risk I'm willing to take) I'll say Bell has 0 chance of being elimmed this game.
Not true.

-baby bear
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:46 pm

faerie bear and mama bear are reading up yayyyy BACKUP!!!

-happybabybear
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:47 pm

also someone should fake dayvig me again :] i wanna try something for funsies

-baby bear
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:47 pm

In post 416, Tet wrote:
In post 413, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 412, Tet wrote:At the risk of making Bell the n1 target (a risk I'm willing to take) I'll say Bell has 0 chance of being elimmed this game.
Not true.

-baby bear
I'd have to get yeeted first.
BET. What if I dayvig bell :3

-baby bear
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:48 pm

desperado: Tet
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:49 pm

Cake lock the thread hurry up
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:52 pm

:C
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:52 pm

In post 402, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 400, Cephrir wrote:meh. that reaction didn't change my bears read at all.

how does anyone still fall for fake dayvigs, it's so old hat.

i don't know who tet is, but they seem townish.
maybe because i fucking got dayvigged before i even got to post in my last flea game.

-baby bear
I really need to finish building the second one in that series at some point....

Hey peeps, I ain't reading up on 19 pages because
1) 2am
2) I will always be in catchup mode.

-Pinkie Bear
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:54 pm

my crumb game on fire too

-baby bear
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:55 pm

In post 379, Save The Dragons wrote:this is like the first time ever i tr norwee and everyone's sus on him smh
Last time this happened weren't you opposing scum factions??

Also don't burn the crumbs -.-;

-Pinkie Bear
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:55 pm

Fenny's crumb game on FIRE

-baby bear
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:58 pm

every time norwee reads me correctly, i get weirded out. heck every time anyone reads me right, my whole reads list just breaks.

-baby bear
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:04 pm

In post 350, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 347, The Three Bears wrote:I dont get how this is funny. Doesn't seem like you even got anything out of it at the end of the day.
You waited for a time when titus and flea weren't around to coach me. What is that supposed to mean? I VERY RARELY take my hydra buddy's advice. So many of my hydra buddies have been good mafia players but die day 1 in a hydra with me. So what was the purpose of this test?
It means that you of the 3 of them is the most likely to give me a real reaction to a fakevig and not reserve themselves, and that had they been around I don't think I could have trusted your reaction not to have been controlled and editted for my viewing pleasure.

Now I get to go look at that and say "Noraa reacted this way, it was likely a real reaction, what does that say for her alignment"

that's why
ngl this was hilarious to read past. :P

-Pinkie
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:06 pm

In post 442, Arcade Pals wrote:VOTE: The Three Bears

I think that their reaction on page 13 to the fake day vig is fake but trying to look genuine. By that I mean, I don't believe that they believed that they were dead, and I don't think it was a townie reaction.
The first sentence was clear enough lol.

-bebe bear
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:08 pm

In post 440, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 435, The Three Bears wrote:every time norwee reads me correctly, i get weirded out. heck every time anyone reads me right, my whole reads list just breaks.

-baby bear
Have i read you correctly as town before? Or are you saying it weirded you out when i identified you as scum before?
The latter. It might've been on alts though so hard to say how you read my main.

-baby bear
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:09 pm

In post 445, Tet wrote:Because they slipped as scum.
Hold up. Pause. What?

-baby bear
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:14 pm

In post 442, Arcade Pals wrote:VOTE: The Three Bears

I think that their reaction on page 13 to the fake day vig is fake but trying to look genuine. By that I mean, I don't believe that they believed that they were dead, and I don't think it was a townie reaction.
Spoiler: Milk's page 13.
In post 302, The Three Bears wrote:It's true. Any slot with me in it is an easy elim. Waste of a dayvig lol.

-baby bear
In post 306, The Three Bears wrote:Is that a literal dayvig?

-baby bear
In post 309, The Three Bears wrote:bruh wtf?! i do hope you're joking but if not, jesus shit wtf.

-baby bear
In post 311, The Three Bears wrote:like im literally such an easy mislim that would've happened someday anyways wtf was the reason.

-baby bear
In post 317, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 315, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

-baby bear
You sure don't sound like a townie who just got killed. I feel like I shot correctly.

Or are you hoping I'm faking it still?
I cant say anything else in case it was a joke and if it wasn't, you'll know what you did soon enough anyways.

-baby bear
In post 319, The Three Bears wrote:i hope so because this was stupid if not a joke. lld's read rate on me is actually laughably bad that if that was a genuine dayvig, thats literally horrible.
In post 321, The Three Bears wrote:i get that im scummy but a dayvig is not justified no matter what here especially not with lld's read rate on me

You dont' believe that they didn't believe they were dead?
Yeah ok, I have the awareness that last time this happened they were actually shot and it was before they even got to post.
emotional fluctuation is there and is accurate to disbelief imo.

-Pinkie
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:15 pm

In post 450, Tet wrote:Mush says Ceph flavor slipped
Where is this? I skimmed Cephy's iso and did not see anything about like what flavor they are anywhere???

-baby bear
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:19 pm

On the topic of Cephy, I don't have a read but one thing I found weird was that he jumped on Mush for being defensive but then also gave my posts an 'x'. If he thought mush and i were svs, that would be weird. I'm also just all around confused on what his read on Mush is. I think though that Fenny saying that he had a decent read on Cephy makes me feel better about him.

-baby bear
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:21 pm

In post 454, MegAzumarill wrote:New rule everyone must put their posts through at least three layers of Google translate between different languages
"There's no point" is what came out from the original of "Nothing is gonna make any sense"
@_@

-baby bear
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:21 pm

english -> spanish -> chinese -> english
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:24 pm

In post 454, MegAzumarill wrote:New rule everyone must put their posts through at least three layers of Google translate between different languages
Just so you know, I will start in the broken ass bits of latin I know, and translate through a Cyrillic and East Asian language to make sure none of the point gets through.

-Rosea Ursi
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:38 pm

In post 464, Tet wrote:@Arcade: no but it's a reasonable assumption. As far as I've read up on control there are just different types of supernatural entities (like classes) and then the former founder as the main antagonist (controlling these entities maybe?) So them being part of the scum team flavor makes sense.
... SCP?

is this an SCP game?!
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:38 pm

--Pinkie
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:47 pm

oh fuck yeah my interest just spiked :D

-Pinkie
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:10 pm

i, on the other hand find ircher more scummy now.

-baby bear
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:11 pm

i do not wish to elaborate because the reasons i think are influenced by something that really just isn't gonna be helpful when trying to figure out irchers alignment

-baby bear
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #70) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:25 pm

In post 358, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Plus titus felt towny so
What about me felt townie?

~Mama
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #71) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:29 pm

In post 429, Tet wrote:Man my crumb game is on fire right now.
In post 430, The Three Bears wrote:my crumb game on fire too

-baby bear
In post 431, Save The Dragons wrote:You guys are crumbTRACKERing?
In post 432, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 379, Save The Dragons wrote:this is like the first time ever i tr norwee and everyone's sus on him smh
Last time this happened weren't you opposing scum factions??

Also don't burn the crumbs -.-;

-Pinkie Bear
In post 433, The Three Bears wrote:Fenny's crumb game on FIRE

-baby bear
This joke has been enabled far too long.

~Mama
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #72) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:41 pm

Ok, scum Face. Here's the deal. My homicide trial got continued. So that means I have about 1 month to conquer this game by detailing all of your henchpeople to where you have no choice but to resign.

Time to reflect on your life choices because I'm going to catch you by protecting my town babies.

~Mama
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:28 am

In post 498, mastina wrote:Bell
Save The Dragons
The Three Bears (Titus, Flea the Magician, Noraa)
NorwegianboyEE
Tet
Roden
tictac
Malakittens
Lady Lambdadelta

Dwlee99
Princess Elodie
Greeting

T3

MUSHSHAGANA
Toogeloo

Galron
MegAzumarill
Arcade Pals (Dunnstral, MariaR)

Ircher
Cephrir

Kinda surprised that I genuinely have a good readslist from literally just two pages but this is genuinely seriously actually a good readslist imo.
Scum

~Mama
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:29 am

That being said, I'm ok with voting Arcade.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:31 am

In post 513, mastina wrote:
In post 511, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Do you plan on just sheeping LLD all game?
Well that depends on how good I think her reads are. :P

But vote-wise, until the end of D1 is the plan.
LLD is fully capable of being wrong and vocal D1 and it doesn't happen very often. I don't get why the sheep here.

~Mama
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:32 am

In post 525, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Tet I don't see shit buddy, how bout you explain it to me so I can LOL abt it

mastina Idk what your Deal is with the town/scum "sorting" you're doing BUUUUUUUUT I don't like it can you explain the fuckin reads you're doing please thanks in advance!!! Also what the fuck I trust LLD every game I play with her to date tbh it should be NAI LOL
In post 526, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Oh yeah also T3 I thought I'd say something abt your push but the fuckin argument is so bad after the back-n-forth I had with Noraa that it doesn't even make sense, try actually reading my fuckin posts lolllll
I see why Ircher wanted to vote here.

~Mama
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:36 am

Oh EXTREME VLA TOMORROW AT 11:30 PST UNTIL SUNDAY.

~Mama
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:41 am

In post 535, Cephrir wrote:Second: no, she can't. If you expect logic from everyone you are not going to like mastina.
You must work for Samsonite because you're giving me a lot of baggage.

~Mama
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:39 am

Aint pink enough here :P

T3 throwing some strong reads out here.
Ircher's so town he's a Capitol/City :P
Galron apparently isn't townie enough to be a city.
T3 can be Oppidum. Or Oppidanus if he so prefers. :P

Fun fact, Latin is a hella tricky language and Google likes to autofil what it thinks you mean, Oppidum T3.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:39 am

--Pinkie
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #81) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:16 pm

In post 587, Tet wrote:
In post 577, Bell wrote:This is easily the towniest STD has ever been.
Thus, he must be scum or something.
Lol Jesus you're reading my mind.
I like Bell for town, or if long shot scum with Tet.

~Mama
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #82) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:40 pm

This Roden argument is more pendantic than legal definitions defining what a search is. Let's not split hairs.

~Mama
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #83) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:36 pm

In post 633, Cephrir wrote:
In post 629, The Three Bears wrote:This Roden argument is more pendantic than legal definitions defining what a search is. Let's not split hairs.

~Mama
it's not. he is straight up gaslighting to make it look that way
It's not his defense that makes me feel pedantic. Also, defending yourself against an accusation isn't gaslighting. Please don't debate me on that point. Using the word gaslighting did you zero favors here, even if you disagree with me on the definition. It completely turned me off from re-evaluating your point and I'll have to do that Sunday when I get back.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:45 pm

In post 636, Roden wrote:
In post 633, Cephrir wrote:
In post 629, The Three Bears wrote:This Roden argument is more pendantic than legal definitions defining what a search is. Let's not split hairs.

~Mama
it's not. he is straight up gaslighting to make it look that way
48 hours in and someone has already misused and delegitimized the term "gaslighting" to try to win an argument.
Just don't. Commenting here isn't helping you either. I feel the term gaslighting is completely appropriate to use in mafia but moderators have disagreed. Just because I feel Cephrir has used it wrong, doesn't mean that he's malicious with it. In fact, that's very indicative of Cephrir not being scum.

So just take a chill pill and do something else with this thread.

You don't get any kiss ass points for this topic as it is very triggering.

~Mama
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #85) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:29 am

skim skim skim but like t3 is being so towny. it cant be real right? as for roden, given our history, im not gonna even attempt to read him. pretty sure it'll end up a SR nine times out of ten regardless of his alignment. norwee looking scummier by the second. idk reads just feel very very tmi-y. it just feels really informed but idk why. idk about massy. ok bai o/

oh wait. last thing, i find massy really really towny. idk what that means but i wanna believe it.

-baby bear
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #86) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:09 am

T3 scumpoints for 675.

LLD, who is playing? Is it the same person from Holiday Dance Party,

~Mama
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #87) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:38 am

I'm out today. Noraa can pass me messages. I may have left Noraa instructions for things. I may not have. Noraa can use my name for any reaction test she wishes and I'll correct later if needed. I'd like to see how you treat me when you're not sure if it's me or Noraa. I think Noraa would like that too.

~Mama
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #88) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:44 am

In post 692, Noraa wrote:
In post 679, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 674, The Three Bears wrote:oh wait. last thing, i find massy really really towny. idk what that means but i wanna believe it.
You'll have to explain this besides "vibes" or "gut" because this feels rather closer to what I see from mastina scum.
Meh! Even if massy is scum, i wanna keep her around a while. This is the towniest massy ever and I wanna see what she does
I am now momma bear. Do not question it >:3
shite
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #89) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:46 am

In post 681, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 674, The Three Bears wrote:skim skim skim but like t3 is being so towny. it cant be real right? as for roden, given our history, im not gonna even attempt to read him. pretty sure it'll end up a SR nine times out of ten regardless of his alignment. norwee looking scummier by the second. idk reads just feel very very tmi-y. it just feels really informed but idk why. idk about massy. ok bai o/

oh wait. last thing, i find massy really really towny. idk what that means but i wanna believe it.

-baby bear
You don’t know the reasoning behind most of my reads, so why would that make you think i’m informed?
The reasons you've given just sound like that one time i saw a really pretty scum isis quote. Your posts are pretty but they are all just for decoration at the end of the day with no actual game value. That's the best way I can explain it. Momma bear stamp of APPROVAL!
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #90) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:46 am

In post 683, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And if Noraa is town
ouchie this backtracking is going a little tooooo fast
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #91) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:47 am

In post 689, Cephrir wrote:
In post 674, The Three Bears wrote:skim skim skim but like t3 is being so towny. it cant be real right?
???
means t3 is scum if that wasn't clear VOTE: t3
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #92) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:48 am

In post 694, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 681, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 674, The Three Bears wrote:skim skim skim but like t3 is being so towny. it cant be real right? as for roden, given our history, im not gonna even attempt to read him. pretty sure it'll end up a SR nine times out of ten regardless of his alignment. norwee looking scummier by the second. idk reads just feel very very tmi-y. it just feels really informed but idk why. idk about massy. ok bai o/

-baby bear
You don’t know the reasoning behind most of my reads, so why would that make you think i’m informed?
The reasons you've given just sound like that one time i saw a really pretty scum isis quote. Your posts are pretty but they are all just for decoration at the end of the day with no actual game value. That's the best way I can explain it. Momma bear stamp of APPROVAL!
it was some post that was like "reading someones posts is like seeing these crappy drawings your child drew that you hang up on your fridge"
it was super pretty. it makes people go dang thats so pretty.
but pretty =/= town
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #93) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:49 am

ok ik me repeating it wasn't pretty but it was a really pretty quote. idk where to go find it again but it was really good.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #94) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:50 am

In post 698, Cephrir wrote:i was wondering what about him is "being so towny" because i don't feel that way at all
normally he's not this towny. you're probs just one of the people that find him scummy no matter what and thats how most people see t3 so yeah.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #95) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:57 am

I dont really buy that but i mean who knows.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #96) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:01 am

In post 706, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Noraa you’d be a lot better at this game if you’d stop talking about me.
thats not how it works
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #97) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:02 am

also where'd ur confession on who was speaking go
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #98) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:02 am

In post 707, Bell wrote:
In post 705, The Three Bears wrote:I dont really buy that but i mean who knows.
A townie post was born.
I may or may not be an idiot.
what???? so many posts that i thought were total town spew and this is the post that you think is a gem ... ok then.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #99) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:03 am

irchers always lhf. why is that ever a wagon on day 1 atp?
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #100) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:05 am

like honestly, if everyone TRed ircher, i'd be the one tunneling him but thats not happening so im defending because irchers probs just town if everyone is tunneling him. this logic is normally right i think.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #101) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:06 am

In post 722, Cephrir wrote:
In post 720, The Three Bears wrote:irchers always lhf. why is that ever a wagon on day 1 atp?
isn't t3 also? do you have any spicy scumreads?
yeah but i still give reading him a shot because i think him as town is a little more obvi. idr if i had a good read record on him though.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #102) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:06 am

In post 724, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 721, The Three Bears wrote:like honestly, if everyone TRed ircher, i'd be the one tunneling him but thats not happening so im defending because irchers probs just town if everyone is tunneling him. this logic is normally right i think.
No. It’s dumb.
too bad because its right.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #103) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:07 am

irchers meta proves that he gets tunneled as town more than as scum. good enough reason for me.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #104) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:16 am

In post 730, Cephrir wrote:i was hoping you would suspect some higher charisma players given your take on lhf
Mmmmm i cant say much about this right now. but the answer is actually a yes. im just not the one that can answer this question.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #105) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:18 am

In post 732, NorwegianboyEE wrote:There are 6 people voting Ircher based on 21 fucking players. And you’re trying to frame it as if Ircher is either just town being tunneled again. (When i’ve never tunneled Ircher in any prior games because i usually townread them by that point) or do you think scum are pushing the wagon? Ok, how many? 4 out of 6? Isn’t it more strange that this wagon has so little support and counterwagons pop up sll the time? Ircher has never been any serious threat and this wagon hasn’t even been that big. And yet you’re trying to kill it when you have no fucking idea what it is you are talking about. Just stop saying stupid things or i might have to revert my townread just to make sure your stupid ass doesn’t get anymore influence in this game if you’re going to go on like this.
lmfao you reverse your read. threaten us all you want. im allowed to think ircher is town even if the reason is shit.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #106) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:25 am

didnt you just play squid game with me. did you just make this discovery right now or something
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #107) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:26 am

either way, i think your play is scum alignment. so i dont care if your play is good or bad.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #108) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:30 am

In post 748, Cephrir wrote:
In post 735, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 730, Cephrir wrote:i was hoping you would suspect some higher charisma players given your take on lhf
Mmmmm i cant say much about this right now. but the answer is actually a yes. im just not the one that can answer this question.
i hope to hear what this is about later; i don't really love that my attempt to get a read on you has been passed off until your partner(s) return but as long as there is a reason
you won't actually get a reply to this question for a while from what i've heard my partners say. so we could say the answer is just no for now.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #109) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:30 am

i dont really have any reads honestly? like i have random paranoia and other random shit but not really any like ... reads
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #110) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:02 am

I have to say that i dont think any of the points brought up on roden are AI. In my last game with Roden, I remember being extremely frustrated and thinking that town couldn't possibly play like this because I felt the way he was playing was almost purposefully destructively. But I do not think that is AI because frustrated town plays like that.

I remember being like why is he going crazy over like 1 vote after saying he was the towniest. A lot of things didn't make sense to me and I constantly felt he was being hypocritical. But he was town and I think it's important to realize that destructive play, no matter how not productive it is, is still more likely to come from town.

In this specific game, I have not tried to read roden at all meaning I have glazed over all of his posts. I dont have any faith in my ability to read him but I do think that with him, there are very different things to be looking for when trying to decipher alignment that aren't the simple and expected standards. Roden does not work well under pressure as town and I think that's important to take into account.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #111) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:04 am

In post 762, Cephrir wrote:roden's backtracking
he does this a LOT as town as well as being extremely defensive.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #112) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:05 am

In post 763, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 398, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ok, but point is. If Noraa was scum they would probably twist their emotions in a certain manipulative way.
And here it’s more like the: "i can’t believe you’ve done this" guy that just looks utterly betrayed.
I could just be totally wrong here, but that’s honestly what i feel.
To those that say i backtracked my read on Noraa by expressing slught doubts.
Read the last part of this post.
i was the only one that said that. but ok so your point is that backtracked in your first post. ok.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #113) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:14 am

In post 773, Save The Dragons wrote:roden's made bold claims and backtracked on them.

roden's using ate "woe is me" and needling using words like "inane" to try and attack the points against him without actually refuting those points. it makes it look like they weren't legit points to begin with. instead of answering, he doubles down on this narrative.

how are people like "well i guess that could come from town"
because he did all of that in his last town game with me
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #114) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:17 am

Spoiler:
In post 57, Roden wrote:
In post 55, Noraa wrote:
In post 53, Roden wrote:I think you're reading too much into RVS.

VOTE: StrangeMatter
I also think you are scum. Tell me why Strange matter is scum and you aren't "reading too much into RVS" or is that just another RVS vote?
For bonus points, figure out why I think you are scum
Kinda figured I was one of your three.

I have no way of knowing why Strange is scum, the game just started. I just put a vote on them to see what would happen.

Pretty sure I know why you think I'm scum. I won't entertain your reasoning though because it's pretty flimsy, and we both know you're just gauging me anyway.
Noraa wrote:
In post 51, Roden wrote:
In post 44, Noraa wrote:I currently have three scum reads life is just beautiful ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Three scum reads this early? What's your metric?
metric?
How much/how little it takes for something to ping you.
In post 65, Roden wrote:
In post 63, Noraa wrote:
In post 57, Roden wrote:How much/how little it takes for something to ping you.
even the faintest sense that scum is nearby can ping me
That sounds like a pretty useless scum radar to me. Townies do scummy shit all the time.
In post 62, Noraa wrote:
In post 57, Roden wrote:Pretty sure I know why you think I'm scum. I won't entertain your reasoning though because it's pretty flimsy, and we both know you're just gauging me anyway.
Mind telling me what my flimsy reasoning is? or at least why you think I SR you? I do but you can get town points for answering correctly :D
I don't think your town points mean much if I can get scum points just for commenting on Bakslash's post.
In post 68, Roden wrote:
In post 64, Noraa wrote:Roden are you a newbie? tell me a bit about your mafia experience please!
I am, I just read up a bunch on the game over the past couple months. Mainly just the wiki, but also some Newbie games and example games. Never really played post-by-post Mafia until joining this site though. I've played Mafia casually as a party game with friends though.
Noraa wrote:
In post 65, Roden wrote:I don't think your town points mean much if I can get scum points just for commenting on Bakslash's post.
you think I scum read you solely because of that?
If my vote on Strange pinged you then your points really do mean nothing. Scum doesn't hop on wagons that are DoA.
In post 69, Roden wrote:
In post 67, Noraa wrote:Rather than constantly discrediting me, I'd appreciate if you just answered my questions. Because if you are town here, you are making me SR you far more than you would if you just answered questions instead of being super defensive. I haven't even told you why I SR you. Relax and answer my questions. I have yet to give a solid read. Currently I only have suspicions but they mean nothing if I end up thinking you are town. If you are town, you have nothing to worry about.
Your attempts at intimidating me aren't gonna work, sorry. Your question has zero calories and adds nothing to the game. Telling me to relax when you're the one getting riled up is some interesting projection though.
In post 78, Roden wrote:
In post 72, Noraa wrote:
In post 43, Roden wrote:Not sure what to think of Bakslash avoiding participating in RVS.
I think scum would want to blend in and throw a random vote out though
This was the first post that I had an issue with. It looks pretty simple upon first seeing it but I keep getting ominous feelings from it. I worry because it feels like it has ulterior motives to it. Calling out Bakslash is so random and specific given at this point in time there were multiple players who hadn't even posted. What makes you think bakslash is specifically avoiding? The part that worries me the most is the bolded part. I keep getting ominous feelings because it feels very .... idk tricky and slippery. Like I feel like its very simple and straightforward but it's also kind of saying "look I didn't just throw a random vote out to blend in. I must be town" and that level of the simplest manipulation really just makes me think noob scum.
I'm biased because noob scum me was 100% like that but I understand not all newbies are like me. But I just keep getting ominous feelings about this post. Idk this is one of my biggest issues with you atm. Lets talk this out please.
I think there's just a misunderstanding here. For one, I did vote randomly. The Bulge isn't my actual hero solve lol. And second, I commented on Bakslash because he only made one post then dipped without voting. It made him stick out for me, and it clearly was the same for Bulge since he also brought that post up.

Also, you're not the first person to try to make a case against me by saying "well that's what I would do", but every time someone's tried that we've always both been town.
The progression from shock that I had three scum reads to being like "I figured I was one of them" read kind of self conscious and fake.
I'm more worried about the fake part since i guess I could see town thinking I was talking about them and brushing it off to not seem self conscious. I totally see that since I do that occasionally and subconsciously a lot of the time also.

To clarify, the fake part is kinda like the asking what my metric was which is not something I typically would expect town to ask there because idk it feels like covering up fakeness(the shock). I might be reading too much into this tbh.
I mean, I figured I kinda had to be one of them if only five people were talking and you town read one of them. It's just process of elimination at that point since I doubt you'd be scum reading Bakslash or anyone who hadn't even posted yet.

Also wasn't really shock on my part but rather skepticism. Some body claiming to have three scum reads by post 44 and during RVS is either trying too hard to look town or they're seeing things that aren't there. At least IMO.

I asked for your metric for scum hunting because, again, three scum reads this early into the game doesn't sound like it can be based much of anything substantial.
This was all SOOOO defensive. I'm not a fan but I don't feel as strongly about this post since I've seen defensive townies that will discredit as a way to defend themselves.
That's not defensive, that's dismissive. Do you really think me answering a trivia question is worth actual town points?
Noraa wrote:
In post 69, Roden wrote:
In post 67, Noraa wrote:Rather than constantly discrediting me, I'd appreciate if you just answered my questions. Because if you are town here, you are making me SR you far more than you would if you just answered questions instead of being super defensive. I haven't even told you why I SR you. Relax and answer my questions. I have yet to give a solid read. Currently I only have suspicions but they mean nothing if I end up thinking you are town. If you are town, you have nothing to worry about.
Your attempts at intimidating me aren't gonna work, sorry. Your question has zero calories and adds nothing to the game. Telling me to relax when you're the one getting riled up is some interesting projection though.
Man are you defensive. Oh well I'll still try to work with you if I believe you are town. We'll see :)
Again, dismissive, not defensive. I'm an aggressive player and don't mind it from other players, but you're being aggressive just for the sake of it. Like getting riled up over a question but then talking down to me and generally being condescending because I didn't do what you wanted. I don't think it's unfair for me to not respond positively to that.

Not saying you have to play nice, but if you go into attack mode over RVS then I can only offer back what you're giving me.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #115) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:22 am

In post 779, Save The Dragons wrote:@norbear

it looks like he's actually trying to argue against the points made against him in that spoiler which he is specifically avoiding in this game?????
But he's often like not responding to the argument directly. He's sort of changing the argument in his head and then replying to that.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #116) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:28 am

In post 781, Save The Dragons wrote:i think there's a difference between changing the argument in your head and throwing it out the window while taking potshots from your position
Maybe but the taking potshots part is definitely present in that game. If you think he's still scum, that's fine. I just think it's important to bring up that meta.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #117) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:46 am

In post 790, Save The Dragons wrote:I know noraa's really charismatic and i think she could do a lot to fuck with my head.
you typically scum read me when im town and then town read me when im scum. so yeah waiting for faerie bear might be a good idea. momma bear is being obvtown IMO but she's also pretty busy rn as she mentioned earlier so yeah.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #118) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:36 pm

In post 829, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:These Norwegian posts are THE fuckin good stuff tbh
they also come from scum :]
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #119) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:45 pm

In post 833, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why?
Oh wait, you don’t have scumreads? :shifty:
In post 750, The Three Bears wrote:i dont really have any reads honestly? like i have random paranoia and other random shit but not really any like ... reads
ok now i do have a read. Norwee is scum :]
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #120) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:45 pm

In post 834, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:nahhhhh bears this Norwegian shit is townposting at its finest but thanksfor playing loooooooooool
We'll see who's right soon enough
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #121) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:50 pm

In post 839, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:hey noraa how come you havent drawn a green role pm in a single game I been in with you LOL
the right question is why are we always on opposing sides if you're scum here :]
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #122) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:04 pm

In post 843, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:yeah sure noraa cant wait for your red flip looooooooool
you sure sound really convinced
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #123) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:37 pm

In post 847, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Noraa I never seen you play town
ok so in other words you dont know shit alt my meta. noted.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #124) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:58 pm

norwee and maybe mush
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #125) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:27 pm

In post 858, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:I say lim's in T3 or Roden or Ircher yeahhhhh

Noraa LOL stop memeing pooky aint here loooooool
are you saying what i think you're saying or am i thinking too deep????????
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #126) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:36 pm

oh lame
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #127) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:09 am

Hahahhahabahbahahhahahahahhahahhagahahwhhahabhagagahhaggagahhahhahahahahhahaha thsi is fucking hilarious if im right
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #128) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:09 am

Oh hello tictac :)
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #129) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:35 am

In post 891, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What’s hilarious?
tictac is scum and its really funny
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #130) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:38 am

In post 896, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Bell/Norw/STD/LLD are never scum here.
maybe mush is scum after all. this is such a reach-y read. i dont believe that is all town and i cant imagine mush thinking that. mostly just the word 'never' makes it too extreme.

-babbie bear
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #131) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:38 am

In post 922, Save The Dragons wrote:elaborate
after the bunny responds, you got it
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #132) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:41 am

yes but even if i didnt think that, i dont think that list is all clear. it just doesn't feel clear to me in the sense that i find most people on that list at least a little suspicious
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #133) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:51 am

but i said maybe :o
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #134) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:26 am

In post 932, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Noraa, I really don't want to engage you here. You're a tiresome player when you latch onto things, and that can be a good trait, but there's a reason I put Shrike in charge. If I could leave it in charge, I would. I don't want to deal with mafia right now. But then again, I don't want to deal with whatever complex Shrike gave Greeting, either, and I don't get to put that one off now that I committed to it...

Some days it feels like I just don't get to have nice things. Ugh. I'm only going to do this once.

Bell is obvtown. Not that I know him incredibly well or anything, but this just feels like honest, unconsidered play in ways most of the playerlist lacks.
Norw is engaging the players outside of who is coming to him first, and actually has something like a progression. This is probably the only town read that we have that's based in logic at all, and it's our weakest of this batch.
STD is just, so fucking town. I'm all-but-literally seeing this dude's brain work in my head. Shrike is too. This is town because if it isn't we're all tapped into the same primordial information well somehow, and STD doesn't strike me as the esoteric eldritch Discordian type.
LLD is everything I just said about STD combined with a history in and out of game of our brains functioning in bizarrely close patterns. I trust that I can read LLD more accurately than I can any other player in this game, which means if I have a read at all, I have to just accept whatever my head tells me about LLD. Right now, that's "all town, all the time".

Got it? Good. I've got cases to build and a deep-clean and organization pass to complete in my room. Leave the pointless shading for Shrike to deal with, I don't want any.
i mean honestly i haven't even posted a reads list yet so like i dont get why you say this. i just felt like your readslist was too confident. and to be honest, i dont scum read norwee as much as i say i do. that doesn't mean i townread him but if i were gonna tunnel, it wouldn't look like whatever is happening here.

Im ok with Fenny town. The rest is where my issue lies. I scum read all of them a certain amount so i dont think they are all town.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #135) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:34 am

now that the bunny has replied, here is my reasoning.

so this goes into a little self meta but for the most part, this specific type of analysis tends to work. this is by no means a mathblade level read. I was 100% that dude was scum and that isn't the case here with tictac. but here's the thing. theres a lot of different kind of players out there but almost every single one that has not given me a chance in a TvT situation does it again after the first time. So like if they were town and i was town and they just fully believed i was scum and would not reconsider. Tictac did that in our last game.

Now there are exceptions. Occasionally I play really really towny town games but this isn't one of them so tictac should at least have a SL on me. Most of my posts are not an insane length so reading them shouldn't be an issue. Tictac already gave reads on like seven different people and there is no scum read on me. theres an issue here. another thing is that their posts are VERY tonally different here. I'm lazy so i haven't gone back and looked to be able to pick out the differences but it is definitely pretty different. i dont think the bunny is town here.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #136) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:34 am

In post 938, NorwegianboyEE wrote:O M G
Noraa is backtracking their read on me.
hi scum o/
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #137) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:38 am

what was unclear about what i wrote?
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #138) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:42 am

someone who finds my play style very scummy isn't gonna suddenly not after 1 game. not how it works.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #139) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:42 am

its sort of like certain players strike me as insanely scummy and their posts stick out an insane amount to me when im town. pretty sure that is tictac with me.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #140) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:29 pm

In post 948, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 945, The Three Bears wrote:someone who finds my play style very scummy isn't gonna suddenly not after 1 game. not how it works.
And what if they just used the information they gained from the previous game. And thus conclude that when you play in a way that they considered scum indicative previously, that it is NAI?
I’m null on Tictac atm, but i find your logic faulty.
nope. not how it works. tictac scum read me in all my games so far. people dont change like that.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #141) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:29 pm

its a playstyle clash. it takes more than 2 games to resolve.
the fact that no one here SRs me should be even more of an issue to tictac
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #142) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:31 pm

In post 951, Toogeloo wrote:Three Bears gets freebie town reads
lololol you need to take Shading 101 again toogie. this wasn't so slick.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #143) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:32 pm

In post 960, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Those games being 1 where he was town and 1 where he was scum? That’s basically one game.
exactly. even more the point. the less people play with me, the more likely they will misread me. especially with a play style clash. they would not hear me out last game. that is the literal definition of a play style clash. people dont just learn after 1 game. thats literally not how it works.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #144) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:34 pm

NAH not how it works
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #145) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:35 pm

i've been mislimmed enough to know play style clashes dont disappear like that. Even Lukewarm couldn't do it. Tictac cant either.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #146) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:04 pm

In post 968, Save The Dragons wrote:i want to see noraa pretend to be titus
BY VCA ANALYSIS, ALL VOTERS OF IRCHER GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION >:]
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #147) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:04 pm

In post 966, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You’re making really confident but completely asinine points. It’s hard to take any of your reads seriously.
too bad everyone thought that about mathblade too. y'all almost lost the game to him lol.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #148) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:06 pm

Nope! Trial's over :]
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #149) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:09 pm

Reads are not coming easy this game but vca analysis says that mastina is genuine and towny. and then t3 is a scumbutt!
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #150) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:11 pm

LLD is very spicy. Please come back. Also GuiltyLion was town in Holiday Dance Party
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #151) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:11 pm

Ok I am very busy and will let Noraa take over again bye!
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #152) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:14 pm

Hold up Faerie bear wants to talk before baby bear gets back ^_^
LLD and Fenny and Roden towny by the faerie meter. GOOD VIBES.
Also it's like 5 am so I'm going to bed too BYE o/
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #153) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:15 pm

ok Noraa back >:3
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #154) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:15 pm

>:]
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #155) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:18 pm

you have poor taste
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #156) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:22 pm

tsk tsk clearly not. all my previous posts were top quality
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #157) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:23 pm

also those weren't my posts okay. very clearly titus and flea :roll:
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #158) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:53 pm

Titus understood the mission. You're calling us town and you're right >:]
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #159) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:37 pm

In post 994, Toogeloo wrote:that's actually more thanks to Titus than Noraa.
hmph
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #160) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:45 am

In post 798, Bell wrote:VOTE: Arcade Pals
To here. Adding Bell as a TR.

~Mama
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (isolation #161) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:48 am

In post 824, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: ircher

*kicks back and relaxes without much elaboration or enthusiasm*
StD feels town but different than dance, so I can't lock him.

~Mama
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #162) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:54 am

In post 828, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The Roden push, i think it’s good. Counterwagons are always informative, but i’m personally not as convinced that’d flip scum as i am Ircher.
So i’m still arguing the same thing because i don’t see any reason to switch and other wagons suggested so far haven’t been interesting to me.
If anyone disagrees eith me there, that is awesome. But make yourself heard, or i’m just gonna try to run the show. Because i don’t like messing around.
I like this partially. Town but not lock.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #163) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:58 am

In post 834, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:nahhhhh bears this Norwegian shit is townposting at its finest but thanksfor playing loooooooooool
Strong read. Almost too strong.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #164) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:00 am

In post 849, Arcade Pals wrote:VOTE: Roden

Out of the three wagons, I would vote here. I feel like Ircher has been talked about enough that I don't really think the reasons they're being wolfread are enough for me to join and quite frankly, having our vote be on them would feel rather stale so let's spice it up a little. lol Mastina
I want to see a VC but I don't like this vote.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #165) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:01 am

In post 859, Greeting wrote:
In post 690, The Three Bears wrote:I'm out today. Noraa can pass me messages. I may have left Noraa instructions for things. I may not have. Noraa can use my name for any reaction test she wishes and I'll correct later if needed. I'd like to see how you treat me when you're not sure if it's me or Noraa. I think Noraa would like that too.

~Mama
Not sure. It depends how Noraa used (or didn't use the ability).

~Mama

Okay and this experiment will give us what exactly? There's already enough fluff and unnecessary confusion in this game.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #166) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:05 am

In post 923, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 896, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Bell/Norw/STD/LLD are never scum here.
maybe mush is scum after all. this is such a reach-y read. i dont believe that is all town and i cant imagine mush thinking that. mostly just the word 'never' makes it too extreme.

-babbie bear
We need to sync.

~Mama
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #167) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:07 am

In post 934, NorwegianboyEE wrote:They can’t catch up to the game. But just so "happens" to show up immediately when their name is mentioned.
Agreed but wasn't it you who said the Ircher wagon was a stalled scum wagon? If you feel this way, why change?

~Mama
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #168) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:10 am

In post 953, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The mod closed the thread too. Do you think they would do that if it was an planned move from scum PT?
I'm not reading into this. I'm looking at LLD's play as a whole. I'm curious which person is playing and if it's the same as Holiday Dance Party.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #169) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:18 am

In post 1010, mastina wrote:
In post 651, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Three Bears, Mastina and Mush is my block of trusted individuals ATM.
More applications are welcome.
Well, {Bell, StD} for a start are obvious.
{Tet, tictac, Malakittens} are also solid additions.

Plus LLD's basically modslipped conftown, so can be added as well.
I'll do a readslist but I'm not as confident in some reads.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #170) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:20 am

In post 1024, Andante wrote:
In post 1022, Toogeloo wrote:VOTE: MegA

Yeah, ok.
cause this feels like maf
Soft concur.

~Mama
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #171) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:21 am

In post 1032, Andante wrote:I still SR Arcade more. suspicious posts vs lost Meg? Arcade is maf...
Adante is town.

~Mama
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #172) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:54 am

Ircher - I don't like I don't have a solid read here. Would be willing to lim for info but don't feel good about it.
MUSH - Tone feels weird. Would eliminate but I'm struggling with a lot of tone.
Lady Lambdadelta - Withholding read until certain.
Bell - Town.
Cephrir - Town
Andante Dwlee99 - Town
NorwegianboyEE - Moderate Town
The Three Bears (Titus, Flea the Magician, Noraa) - Town
Galron - Lean town
Roden - Town
Malakittens - Null
Mastina - Lean Town
Arcade Pals (Dunnstral, MariaR) - Scum
Princess Elodie* - Weak Town
Tet - Moderate to Weak town
MegAzumarill - Would lim but worried
tictac - Moderate town
Toogeloo - Lean scum
T3 - gtmh scum
Save The Dragons - Lean Town
Greeting - gtmh town

~Mama
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #173) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:42 pm

In post 607, mastina wrote:
In post 549, Greeting wrote:So much confidence and putting up a whole readslist after so much meme-ing and fluff that was in this game?
Honestly I don't blame you for saying that as you're fairly new but if any experienced player can't get reads on the majority of the playerlist from those first two pages they're frankly incompetent, those are the two most alignment-telling pages I've ever seen ever.
And yet... people fear me. I have no idea why, I am pants at this xD
In post 967, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Can we talk to Titus or Flea instead.

Flea is having a prolonged Mania episode :P you're getting me on a high while I skim because I gotta be up in 5 hours, to catch a train in 6 hours :D

-Pinkie and the Brain
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #174) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:44 pm

In post 981, The Three Bears wrote:Hold up Faerie bear wants to talk before baby bear gets back ^_^
I approve of this post xD except it would've been like 4pm :P

-Pinkie Toe
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #175) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:07 pm

In post 1094, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 981, The Three Bears wrote:Hold up Faerie bear wants to talk before baby bear gets back ^_^
I approve of this post xD except it would've been like 4pm :P

-Pinkie Toe
nope... would've been midnightish.... lol
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #176) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:17 pm

idk i feel like roden is town honestly
-babbie bear
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #177) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:18 pm

In post 1067, The Three Bears wrote:Ircher - I don't like I don't have a solid read here. Would be willing to lim for info but don't feel good about it.
MUSH - Tone feels weird. Would eliminate but I'm struggling with a lot of tone.
Lady Lambdadelta - Withholding read until certain.
Bell - Town.
Cephrir - Town
Andante Dwlee99 - Town
NorwegianboyEE - Moderate Town
The Three Bears (Titus, Flea the Magician, Noraa) - Town
Galron - Lean town
Roden - Town
Malakittens - Null
Mastina - Lean Town
Arcade Pals (Dunnstral, MariaR) - Scum
Princess Elodie* - Weak Town
Tet - Moderate to Weak town
MegAzumarill - Would lim but worried
tictac - Moderate town
Toogeloo - Lean scum
T3 - gtmh scum
Save The Dragons - Lean Town
Greeting - gtmh town

~Mama
THE BUNNY IS SCUMMMMMMMMMMM
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #178) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:18 pm

also controversial opinion but roden is in fact LHF @_@
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #179) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:19 pm

Im not really confident they're town but a lot of things feel familiar to me. It could totally be coming from scum but i guess i have a hard time understanding why this is the approach scum chooses to take because it's literally like so bad for Roden's survival.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #180) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:21 pm

Like what good does it do to constantly be like HEY TOWNIES UR READS ARE ALL CRAP.
like O_o
thats not really what town likes to hear and i feel like at this point, the scum buddies would be like ok roden you shut up. we'll stir some shit up and u just stay in the lows and be nice.
Idk i feel like any good scum team would just tell roden to back off atp.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #181) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:23 pm

Also just almost every single one of roden's posts have been like giving me strong feelings of deja vu. Like I was beyond pissed at roden in that newbie game and seeing fenny and cephy like this just reminds me of that game so much.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #182) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:26 pm

i dont know though. some scum teams genuinely do think that a little risk is ok to take and rodens little squabbles definitely dont add much to the game. idk it just feels like a really dumb scum approach to me.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #183) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:30 pm

*shrug*
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #184) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:36 pm

VOTE: Arcade
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #185) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:32 am

In post 1148, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Plus Meg and Irch are unaligned, I think, based on the VC.
Not certain but flipping both determines how the gamestate is and we can react accordingly.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #186) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:34 am

In post 1159, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If Ircher becomes top wagon again, i will vote there just to push it through. Because i want an lim soon.
Ugh. Not scummy but still unsettling.

~Mama (this post and last)
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #187) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:02 am

In post 1166, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I feel like
Mega
Arcade pretty much scum claimed, but since there doesn't appear to be more interest the game feels like it's in an deadlock.

Fify.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #188) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:46 am

In post 1170, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Is this the way it ends...
Not with a bang, but with a wimper.

-Pinkie Pie

PS I'm around for a bit.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #189) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:48 am

In post 1119, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1116, The Three Bears wrote:Idk i feel like any good scum team would just tell roden to back off atp.
Why do we have to be dealing with a good scum team?
And now we're cleared of scum :P

-Raeb Eiknip
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #190) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:53 am

Heya Shrike, Ceph I'm leaning town on. Ircher is not sitting well with me at all. Honestly my notes here are minimal, I just have an ongoing list I shuffle around occasionally.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #191) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:57 am

In post 1166, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I feel like Mega pretty much scum claimed, but since there doesn't appear to be more interest the game feels like it's in an deadlock.
Either I missed this or someone saw it and didn't note it.

-Pnk Br.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #192) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:18 pm

In post 1179, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:huuuuuh ok. hm. huh. welp im thinkin bears might be scum lol

Think like this yeah: flea's usually way weirder than we are reads wise, but i ask n what i gets just. parroting a weak version of our reads on the 2 major slots loooool

Like not the exact same and not a diff balance with the same basic alignments -- just us with volume turned down.... feels like tryna appease me

Btwn that n noraa bein scummy as hell n titus leaning way too hard on the crappiest compromise lim i got nothin good for this slot. goddddddd NORAA YOU NEVER ROLL GREEN WITH ME LOOOOL
Honestly I'm out of touch with the game as my MH has been crappy and I struggle in larges - and I'm still riding the freaking mania. I can more than happily go through ceph and towncase, and my Ircher is gut + Death Curse 2: Electric Boogaloo, as you've pointed out it's probably a stalled scum wagon.

You know my volume isn't AI, right :P
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #193) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:21 pm

Code: Select all

***Town***
Mush
-
STD, LLD, Bell
Ceph
-
Others
-
Mastina
-
T3, Tictac
Ircher
***Scum***

Thats where my reads stand currently. And honestly the Bell read is just because they're in and playing lol
-Pinkie bear flea
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #194) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:58 pm

In post 1186, Save The Dragons wrote:that is one extremely non-controversial readslist
Yeah it's definitely odd for me, I normally have nothing but spicy reads...

And no Shrike, I ain't pocketing you or CURSE. You are players we fear, we don't mess with peeps we fear.
(And frankly if I was going to try and pocket you, we'd at least aim for some differences)

and if you find someone who understands us, let me know, cause we don't understand us :D

Also pronoun is good :+1:
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #195) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:20 pm

Problem with something translucent is that it still bends the light that passes through it and ultimately changes whats perceived. Its why no two people will see the exact same thing.

I skimmed that list at best, and picked your scum reads. I actually have Roden town which I apparently missed off the list when I made it, and I stand by that.
As mentioned here, this was Noraa relaying my reads as I'd mentioned to her and Titus.
I still say Roden town and sits with the StD/LLD/Bell bracket.

You also forget I go hard as scum. I would be trying to give pokes and prods in the PT and getting my team into place, discussing strategy. I'm not the best at it, but I don't give up. I ain't a fan of meta but i've even got a recent game I threw my teammate into the D1 lim because she was inactive and had given up.

In the words of the great Ozzy Osbourne. "If you're gunna go down: GO LOUD, GO PROUD, GO STRONG, GO ON, GO HARD OR GO HOME!"
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #196) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:20 pm

--pINKIE bEAR
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #197) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:38 pm

I am exhausted, mania sucks and I've been burning myself out on the daily with cleaning and helping friends. (never underestimate my "I got you.")
As said I also struggle in large games, its why I'm glad Titus and Nora wanted to hydra with me - I know I can't carry this.

I'm also not redirecting fire either, if you notice. I'm taking you shot for shot, and that's all I'm going to do with you. Your read on us means you're not going to take us seriously and by that same point that means I can't discuss reads with you which actually blows.

I may not have the ability to churn out Mastina's walls, LLD's challenges and your reads.

But what I do do, and what I feel I do well, is read into emotional intent. Your subtext right now is screaming town.
it's hard to case someone on emotional basis, especially over text and its harder still for the wonderous shapes and colours that lie within this brain to be translated into this simple form. My snap reads seem to be accurate so far, and I've started recording them to actually test that for accuracy, not only that I appear to have spooked people as I'm dying early and often lately (and not just on MS).

I'm also the worst on this hydra for being able to redirect wagons and "save" the slot.

I can't town tell. No matter what people think, I just can't. Fae brain means I can't maintain a single train of consistent thought so almost everything I post is going to look/sound/feel unnatural.
The other two heads can, one has, the others currently busy and said this at the start, and so is unlikely to.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #198) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:39 pm

--The Pink One

(I gotta remember to sign)
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #199) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:56 pm

uhhh what is happening on this page?? If I'm reading this right and Mush is bullying the best faerie bear, HOW DARE YOU.

-babby bear
a beary good hydra \o/

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”