NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If not i will be shocked.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Three Bears, Mastina and Mush is my block of trusted individuals ATM.
More applications are welcome.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’d locktown LLD too for that fake dayvig thing, but then they were like: "i’d do this as scum too" which was a bit uhhhhh.

- Bunno
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:59 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 652, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’d locktown LLD too for that fake dayvig thing, but then they were like: "i’d do this as scum too" which was a bit uhhhhh.
Did I say that?

I mean I would do it as scum, it's not indicative of my alignment. Nothing at this point is outside of my scum range. I convinced someone to fake claim masons with me and then janitor killed them to win a game.

I'm pretty well locked into "don't locktown me ever" for life. I'm comfortable with that.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

God my connection died for 20 minutes.
Actually i misremembered LLD. You said: "i agree my fake dayvig wasn’t AI".

- Bunno
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:17 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 565, tictac wrote:
In post 561, Save The Dragons wrote:greeting just seems so townie it looks like you're scum who can't see that and are doubling down on a bad read
disagree about greeting
VOTE: greeting
in fact

theres a kind of annoyance at the resistance to mush push that feels scum-indic and the curiosity that accompinies is kinda performative and weird-agressive.
prolly the best example of this.
Yeah, sure, I was annoyed that I'm not getting 9 players to follow my lead immediately into
MUSHSHAGANA
, that's totally what was happening. I expect everyone to follow my orders immediately, did you hear that, y'all?
In post 566, Roden wrote: Yeah I know my reads list sucks, once we cut the player list in half and we're more than 48 hours into the game it'll probably look better.

"Contains a few scum" isn't a fake statement. My reads aren't strong but I feel like my read rate early in the game is usually 50/50, so I feel that some of my scum reads are probably correct.

STD what kind of low level scum do you think I am that I would telegraph an Ircher miselim like that? If I was scum and he was town I'd just vote him, it really wouldn't be hard to blend in with a wagon that would have twelve people on it.

Idk why you think my explanation of the Greeting vote is fake. I think your reaction is fake if anything lol.

I don't think LLD and Greeting are aligned because I town read one and scum read the other.
You haven't really given much reasoning for all the rest of your reads other than myself at that point, so don't be surprised if others take it just as a post and not an actual readslist, and by doing that, judge the fact that you have posted it on its own.

I disagree with the notion that it's 100% rational for scum to just jump on
Ircher
's wagon if he's town. If he's eliminated and he's town, that would be a miselim and if I were scum, I'd expect that town would try to analyse anyone who played part in that miselim. And in the case of town
Ircher
being voted out, I will definitely be looking more closely at people who voted for them. Even if something happens later in the game that convinces me to jump on that wagon myself after all.

And I would like to provide mrs. logic with some emotional support with regard to your reasoning of me being unaligned with
Lady Lambdadelta
because she has been utterly violated. You have provided a thesis that both of us are unaligned and now you're backtracking from it and claiming that it's not what you meant. That's.. bad, but I'm not yet sure if it's scum indicative.
In post 566, Roden wrote:
In post 561, Save The Dragons wrote:greeting just seems so townie it looks like you're scum who can't see that and are doubling down on a bad read
If I'm scum the read wouldn't be bad lol, it would just be wrong. Weird that you'd apply town logic to me if you're scum reading me.
I don't think you're understanding what
Save The Dragons
meant, although I've had trouble understanding what they meant as well. What I think he meant was: "you're looking from a scum perspective, therefore you're not seeing how towny
Greeting
is being". Since the sentiment is regarding me, I won't be analysing whether it is true or not because there's no point in me doing this from my perspective.
In post 567, Roden wrote:
In post 563, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:ehhh I can see someone saying "bad play=antitown=scum" in their head tbh, and Roden joindate makes that feel more likely even???????

The anti-alignment of LLD and Greeting is fully fabricated tho LOL and REGARDLESS of alignment bro needs to walk that shit back big time like why you gotta make shit up, just say you had a gut read LOL
I feel like it's pretty clear that it has to be partially based on a gut read.
You haven't made that clear at all.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:22 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 593, Save The Dragons wrote: IF X, THEN Y vs JUST X AND Y
In post 595, Tet wrote:one of lld/greeting is scum is not the same as I townread lld and scumread greeting.
Say it even louder for the people in the back!

Thing is, and I am WIFOM-ing now, I'm not sure if scum
Roden
really wouldn't have anticipated this blatant logical mistake being called out.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:24 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 599, Roden wrote:I always find it funny when previous scum buddies see my playstyle and thought process in detail, then see me act the complete opposite in another game and accuse me of being scum lol.

By funny I mean tiring.
I have a suggestion. If you're town then please stop this siege mentality thing and listen to what is being said about your point.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:30 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 606, Roden wrote:VOTE: Galron
I didn't post between and this. What's changed so you're no longer voting me?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:39 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 615, Ircher wrote:
In post 500, mastina wrote:For the record, this is bad modding as it has a direct influence on the game, namely?
I'm conftowning both LLD and Three Bears from it.
I'm leaning (but not conftowning) town on both of them because of this too actually. Mod's actions in regard to
Lady Lambdadelta
have benefitted town if
Lady Lambdadelta
is town clearly, because they elicited a reaction from one head of the three-headed hydra, and I am judging the reaction was rather towny.
In post 615, Ircher wrote:
In post 549, Greeting wrote:So much confidence and putting up a whole readslist after so much meme-ing and fluff that was in this game?
This is unfortunately what mastina does at the beginning of the game. I wouldn't put much stock into its accuracy, but it's not alignment indicative for mastina.
Yeah, I'm considering this, but I'm not sure if that's everyone's understanding though - there are, after all, players scumreading her for it.

If it is though
, that would those players in a bad light as trying to take advantage of her gameplay.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:40 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 607, mastina wrote:
In post 549, Greeting wrote:So much confidence and putting up a whole readslist after so much meme-ing and fluff that was in this game?
Honestly I don't blame you for saying that as you're fairly new but if any experienced player can't get reads on the majority of the playerlist from those first two pages they're frankly incompetent, those are the two most alignment-telling pages I've ever seen ever.
...just no.
In post 608, Arcade Pals wrote:
In post 607, mastina wrote:I genuinely think it's honestly the best readslist I've made so no, not questionable; I stand by all those reads as being INCREDIBLY likely to be accurate.
These?

Spoiler:
In post 493, mastina wrote:
In post 7, Roden wrote:VOTE: Greeting
In post 12, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ah shit, here we go again.
In post 19, Malakittens wrote:Going to be VLA for a couple days. My mom is Covid positive and I’m either Covid positive or I got the flu, but waiting on results. I just can’t stay awake for more than a couple minutes right now :/
Town.
In post 11, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Roden
Town?
In post 6, Arcade Pals wrote:Second
VOTE: MUSH
For tunneling me last game
Scum?
In post 5, Ircher wrote:First
VOTE: MUSH
In post 18, Cephrir wrote:Good evening
VOTE: Bell
Scum.
I laughed out too hard, my neighbors now probably think I'm mad.
Tet
Tet
Goon
Tet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:23 am

Post by Tet »

Greeting what changed your read on Mush?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:30 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 661, Tet wrote:Greeting what changed your read on Mush?
In post 548, Greeting wrote: I agree with what has been said in the second part of your post and that's also part of my objection with regard to
MUSHSHAGANA
's slot too. Thing is, there's a lot of strong voices in defense of this slot which involves that player's meta and it's made me more hesitant to go with that too. Which is why I dropped it.
Sure, I prefer reads over meta, but if others claim that's what's going on here then I also start hesitating more.

But that doesn't mean it's a townread, I just decided to withdraw for the time being.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My read on Mush has nothing to do with meta.

- Bunno
Arcade Pals
Arcade Pals
Goon
Arcade Pals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:12 am

Post by Arcade Pals »

I believe Greeting is talking about this:

Spoiler:
In post 292, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 291, Greeting wrote:
In post 290, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: I don't really work on Meta, this is a behavioural read based on past experience. This is not "When Ceph does this, he's scum!" it's "based on my experiences with Ceph, this behaviour leans this way"
Isn't that what meta is, though? Judgement of someone's play by how they played in other games, regardless of whether you've been in that game or not?
In post 290, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Oh, and also also, nothing of your posts has really kind of said anything which is the irony part. You're saying a lot of words and accomplishing... not much. I'd probably swallow the ego a little and dig in a little more.
I quite disagree and my ego has very little to do with anything I do in mafia games.
Not really? like Meta is literally taking tendancies from one game and kind of trust telling them into another. See: Mastina always claims Mason as a meme

That's meta.

As for your posts... like there's a lot of words and not a lot said. Like you wrote a lot about Ceph but missed Mush's point and completely misunderstood mine.

The Ego part of this is that you could have dug into either of our arguments with lines of questioning that might have informed you about our alignments but you thought you understood our arguments and now I'm here telling you that you've gone 0/2 on that regard.

Hence... Ego.
Dunnstral and MariaR
Arcade Pals
Arcade Pals
Goon
Arcade Pals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:14 am

Post by Arcade Pals »

In post 545, Bell wrote:
In post 544, Galron wrote:I ain't doing nothin either.
Are you scum tho
In post 546, Galron wrote:No but I keep having to check my rc because it's a weird role.
This was a weird post to make.
Dunnstral and MariaR
Arcade Pals
Arcade Pals
Goon
Arcade Pals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:17 am

Post by Arcade Pals »

It's a sad day when we're in the top half of posters in a large
Dunnstral and MariaR
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:18 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

Wow what was I thinking last night. don't drunkpost kids fuckin LOL

RODEN you're a scumfuck and your 1v1s are making pointless noise and I'm starting to see you're the one keeping them fucking going??? Reminding me of like how Noraa n shellyc could control shit as scum by making themselves so loathed people would start to doubt their reads and give em townpasses on acct of it looooool I hate it here omg

Ircher Roden T3 scum lim in there pls lets gooooooooooooo and also Galron isnt paying attention to the game just fuckin namescanning??????? LOL WHAT is UP my dude???? and mastina's fuckin weird -- I think thats town bc there's a handful of cases I agree with instantly even tho I cant explain it, even if rest is like. complete bs

Arcade idfk could be scum wish theyd sign the damn posts LOL could maybe tell better then, don't like bears rn, Tet's weird Idk whats up there, DRAGONS + LLD SO FUCKIN TOWN, Greeting's townnnnnnn I guesssss god I hate it here tho, Norwegian's prob like,not scum? but like the play is so weaaaak atm step it up pls and thx, and can our lurkers fucking POST OMG

But what's weirdddddd is Roden v Cephrir, is this scum theater, like ???? i think this is the scummiest Ceph's been but Roden's so so soooooooooOOOOOOO scum
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why would i need to step up my game. I think i’m doing just fine. I’ve got some decent reads so far that i don’t think i will ever doubt.

- Bunno
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:52 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 667, MUSHSHAGANA wrote: RODEN you're a scumfuck and your 1v1s are making pointless noise and I'm starting to see you're the one keeping them fucking going??? Reminding me of like how Noraa n shellyc could control shit as scum by making themselves so loathed people would start to doubt their reads and give em townpasses on acct of it looooool I hate it here omg
I would like to know what makes you think this is the case
Imprefection is the spice of life.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:14 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

I don't think Roden's getting townpasses, honestly. It's more feeling the same than being the same. Hey, unrelated, can you post more? Thanks.

Norw, you might have reads, but you aren't elaborating on them and your reasoning is kind of mystifying as a result. It makes /you/ hard to read. Coasting scum? I don't know, could be.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:19 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 670, MUSHSHAGANA wrote: Hey, unrelated, can you post more? Thanks.
Spoiler:
No
Imprefection is the spice of life.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:27 am

Post by T3 »

i think i'm going to completely ignore mush for now because they sound drunk every time they post tbh
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:29 am

Post by T3 »

mastina does a lot of hocus pocus to get her reads and trying to read her off of her reads is just bad
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:29 am

Post by The Three Bears »

skim skim skim but like t3 is being so towny. it cant be real right? as for roden, given our history, im not gonna even attempt to read him. pretty sure it'll end up a SR nine times out of ten regardless of his alignment. norwee looking scummier by the second. idk reads just feel very very tmi-y. it just feels really informed but idk why. idk about massy. ok bai o/

oh wait. last thing, i find massy really really towny. idk what that means but i wanna believe it.

-baby bear
a beary good hydra \o/

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”