Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #81 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:46 am

Post by Rad »

I never watched Lost so all flavor is completely, ahem, lost on me. Happy to be town though!
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:52 am

Post by Rad »

In post 84, Bell wrote:
In post 81, Rad wrote:I never watched Lost so all flavor is completely, ahem, lost on me. Happy to be town though!
Obviously scum. Not town binning you for this. Not the easiest sort ever. Nope. Not gunna do it.
Good eye. I like that in fellow town members.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:33 am

Post by Rad »

In post 107, The toad wrote:
In post 81, Rad wrote:I never watched Lost so all flavor is completely, ahem, lost on me. Happy to be town though!
Wolfy entrance.
VOTE: Rad

Lukewarm and Bell give early towny vibes.
How's that wolfy? *growls*
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:36 am

Post by Rad »

In post 109, Klick wrote:
In post 88, Rad wrote:
In post 84, Bell wrote:
Obviously scum. Not town binning you for this. Not the easiest sort ever. Nope. Not gunna do it.
Good eye. I like that in fellow town members.
This is actually just a TvT interaction isn't it
Probably
In post 16, Klick wrote:VOTE: Bellaphant

It feels necessary to eliminate you or Bell today so that people don't get confused between the two of you. You're not here to defend yourself, so you're naturally the easier choice.
But I must defend Bella. Town has plenty of room for Bell-types.

VOTE: Klick
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:39 am

Post by Rad »

In post 126, The toad wrote:
In post 123, Rad wrote:
In post 107, The toad wrote:
Wolfy entrance.

Lukewarm and Bell give early towny vibes.
How's that wolfy? *growls*
'happy to be town' feels off.
Or I'm just happy to be town? But ok, you do you.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:58 am

Post by Rad »

In post 148, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:this feels like the first time ive gotten a town role pm in a large theme in ages
@The Toad - is this a more or less wolfy way of announcing you're town than what I did?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:45 am

Post by Rad »

In post 156, The toad wrote:
In post 150, Rad wrote:
In post 148, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:this feels like the first time ive gotten a town role pm in a large theme in ages
@The Toad - is this a more or less wolfy way of announcing you're town than what I did?
Less.

Is there a reason you asked me this? If you think I should be scumreading Pooky wouldn't it be more effective to wait and see how I would respond to him naturally without suggesting what I 'should' be doing?
Why would I ask someone else? You claimed my entry was wolfy. I wanted to see your take on them claiming they were town in a different way. I don't think you should necessarily read them as scum. Where did I say that? That's an interesting conclusion you're drawing from a simple question.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:52 am

Post by Rad »

I wonder. Is The toad hyper paranoid town? Or is he scum trying to inject false intention in a simple question?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:55 am

Post by Rad »

In post 168, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I actually have no idea why we're wagoning Cephrir BUT

He is probably the ONLY player on the site who rolls scum more frequently then I do

so it's a fine place to start

VOTE: Cephrir
Eventually you'd expect that heavy lean to equalize, yeah? So... shouldn't we lean town on him if we're going to draw conclusions based on rate of scum?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:01 am

Post by Rad »

In post 171, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 169, Rad wrote:
In post 168, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I actually have no idea why we're wagoning Cephrir BUT

He is probably the ONLY player on the site who rolls scum more frequently then I do

so it's a fine place to start

VOTE: Cephrir
Eventually you'd expect that heavy lean to equalize, yeah? So... shouldn't we lean town on him if we're going to draw conclusions based on rate of scum?
That's gambler's fallacy
So the opposite is the... inverse gambler's fallacy, and we should go with that instead? I'm not a stats guy so feel free to man-splain this for me :D
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:08 am

Post by Rad »

In post 184, Lukewarm wrote:I am pretty sure that Pooky made his statement as a joke, and was mainly sheeping the wagon. I think that you are the only one trying to use it as a serious argument.
Haha nah, I'm not that serious right now. It's an interesting thought from a stats perspective though as applied to scum/town draws. If you want to bet on likelyhood one way, why not the other way? But yeah like you said, probably a bad approach to begin with if serious about it.

The Ceph wagon is interesting regardless.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:13 am

Post by Rad »

In post 174, The toad wrote:Think Rad has confidence, seems more like newish town than scum imo.
Good read toad. I think you're too smart to be hyper paranoid town.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: The toad
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by Rad »

I like Off The Hook's thought process so far, feels kinda townie, but I'm sad he's voting me.

:(
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 282, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Rad you can't show weakness like this

Tell Marci to eat bricks
Which one uses all the 'u' in their messages? I like that one and the other one can eat bricks.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by Rad »

Ahh marci's cool and probably didn't vote for me. Marci tell the other one to unvote me.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 289, Frogsterking wrote:I can argue that this is showing a higher awareness of the gamestate which can be viewed as cautious/scummy.
Wait, so having a strong understanding of what's happened so far in the game is SCUMMY to you? lol

Is this a common belief?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 296, Frogsterking wrote:I'm waiting to hear more from you about your own reads, Rad.
Sure. I'm leaning town on a few people. Off The Hook. PenguinPower. Pooky. Nothing specific about them, just some early vibes that I don't weigh too heavily but they are there.

Lean scum on The toad. I think is reading too deeply into my question. I could only come up with 2 good explanations as noted in , and I'm leaning towards the scum read.

No other real reads atm. I think Lukewarm has given enough good content to come to a reasonable early read, which I might go do now. Most people are still joking around so it's hard to tell what's what yet. Also this is such a huge game I don't even know how to approach it. I think the wagon on Ceph was interesting but not sure what I can get out of it yet.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by Rad »

So I went ahead and read through Luke's ISO so far...

luke's is referring to Off the Hook (marci version I think... yeah confirmed in ). I think this town read is a super easy thing for scum!Luke to say to town!OTH, but also a reasonably easy thing for scum!Luke to say to scum!OTH. Does town!Luke really have this much confidence in a town read that soon based on meta alone?

luke town reads Mala in / from Mala's 2 opening posts. 2. opening. posts. I was thinking about Mala's potential power claim - being able to talk to the dead? Intitially sounds like a townie type power, but what if it's a scum power? That would be really powerful as well, being able to talk to the dead and make up dead town reads as they see fit. Plus I think you'd be more likely to just let that one slip early as scum to try to look like a town claim, cause if you're town and you just gave away a huge power like that, you're not even going to get a chance to use it as you're most likely going to be the first NK. So I'm not sure where this town read is coming from beyond potentially reading that power as a town power and not thinking it through?

Beyond that, for the most part, Luke's posts are just about the game's flavor, some past game banter, some non-AI style conversations about game rules or theory.

I'm not saying Luke's just trying to look useful without saying much... but... yeah that's the impression I just got from reading the ISO so far. I mean I was expecting to go into it and get some decent content out of it, but it was really thin on anything useful. I know it's early game so everyone's been spamming a bunch of useless bs, but Luke's ISO reads like it's serious from the start, and all I really got out of it was 2 bad town reads and a lot of nothing.

Hey
@Frogster
take a quick glance at Luke's ISO and tell me if you see the same lack of content. I ask you specifically because of your which makes me believe you've got an eye for that sort of thing.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 342, Lukewarm wrote:How much confidence do you think that I have in that read exactly?
You tell me?
In post 342, Lukewarm wrote:Mildly annoyed that you landed on "Luke did not think it through" then asking me for follow up :/
Sorry for being annoying, but look at that, you followed up anyway! And that's a good thing right? How much confidence do you think I have in you being scum right now?

Anyway, I'm trying my hardest not to argue with people why THEY'RE scum, and instead just putting my reads out there for others to confirm or deny. So asking you to follow up felt counter-productive here. You can follow up if you want (and you did!) but I wasn't really looking for your opinion on your ISO, I wanted frogster's :mrgreen:

I'm not super convinced by your explanation on your Mala read but I get it and it's a reasonable thing for a town!Luke to believe. scum!Luke basically has to give that exact explanation so either way, it is what it is.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 347, Lukewarm wrote:I feel like looking at isos and just making statements about it, instead of asking the necessary follow up questions to really understand what you are looking at feels like an odd approach.
Think about it this way.

Did you feel more pressure with me totally avoiding talking to you about it initially and instead openly pushing someone else to think about it?

Will I also get reaction content out of Frogster if he responds that will further help with reads on both of you down the line?

Or yeah I guess I could have just asked you a simple question and waited for an answer... :yawn:
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:37 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 352, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 347, Lukewarm wrote:I feel like looking at isos and just making statements about it, instead of asking the necessary follow up questions to really understand what you are looking at feels like an odd approach.
Yeah. Just spot checked this approach on Rad's completed game, and
In post 164, Rad wrote:
In post 149, Vasex wrote:ok, mq.bosco is townie
How are you getting this read? She has posted very little and her posts read null to me.
Like, there is a blatant disparity here.

I get the feeling that this is the difference between Town!Rad actually trying to understand, and scum!Rad just looking for things to call out.

You're going to meta read me on 1 completed game and your 13 minutes of researching it? My first game since 2014? lol

I find it hilarious that you found 1 post in a past game where I do ask for a follow up from someone and claim I'm scum for it. That's right. I'm incapable as town of doing anything but asking people for follow ups and my strategy there can never, ever change, adapt, evolve, or do anything slightly different.

And oh look, Frogster responded with good content for everyone to read and analyze. I wish I had just asked you a question about your read instead of making all this happen instead. What a fail move I made :(
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:08 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 360, Lukewarm wrote:Like. The amount of annoyed for the reason he perceived that I was using to scum read him feels out of line with a townie getting misread by a single player.
Huh, the weirdest thing.

This post of yours annoyed the hell out of me, but I wasn't annoyed AT ALL before that. I was laughing having a good time with my sarcastic replies. Careful assigning emotion to forum text, you misread that one completely.

I'll go with Frogster's read here that it's a TvT, cause either town!Frogster's telling us his read and I get the sense that Frogster's no newbie, or scum!Frogster knows something special (this is not shade, I have no read on him right now, I repeat not shade, any scum would know something special, just saying).
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:26 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 371, Lukewarm wrote:Maybe annoyed was the wrong word. I apologize if that word choice bothered you.

A possible bettwr way to word that was: my vote elicited multiple paragraphs from you about how ridiculous it was for me to scum read you for that reason.

That response looked more in line with scum thinking they are playing well, but getting called scum anyways for a reason they perceive as bad, then a town player who just saw a Not Town Read call them scum

I used annoyed as a short hand for the above. Sorry again if that choice deminished your enjoyment of this game.
All good :) I'm not offended, but thank you for your concern. Sincerely <3

My response to you was to laugh at the thought of it. I can be long winded, I admit.

If you read that response as scum, so be it. It's a town!Luke's legit read or it's a scum!Luke's bs fabrication. Either way, I won't be able to change your mind and you've made your read's reasons clear to everyone, which is of course a good thing.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 369, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 363, Cytosine and Guanine wrote:Luke's analysis → maybe Town
-Guanine
idk why but it irks me a bit that you spent 4% of your word quota on this post
LOL that's such a good point
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:01 am

Post by Rad »

In post 483, Dunnstral wrote:Don't sleep on Bell scum. That guy is capable of anything as scum and I suspect that he makes 'villain poses' when typing things out as mafia as a sort of psychological thing to hype himself up. I wouldn't be surprised if Bell ended up as the last mafia alive here after a series of calculated buses on his own team to gain favor with the town. You really can't let your guard down around him and it deeply concerning that a streak of town games from Bell has all but blinded many to the danger that is scum Bell. Like a shark attack that is feared but only very rarely happens, but once the scum Bell jaws close around you it's too late.
This was funny but now I distrust Bell because of it. Was this your intent?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:41 am

Post by Rad »

Bella can you explain your town read on me? We had a super difficult time town reading each other in our previous game. Is it a vibe thing here or is there something specific that stood out to you?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:21 am

Post by Rad »

In post 665, Roden wrote:
In post 518, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 516, Lukewarm wrote:This is funny to me, because this is the least serious I have taken a game in a while.
Meh, I was being non-serious at the start of moderators as well.

But my point stands.

I was have purposefully tried to take this game less seriously, and this is the second time someone said that I was being extra serious early
Maybe your casual mode is comparatively try-hard for some people. And your try-hard mode is just like, Light from Death Note.

Currently catching up but so far I think you're town. I don't think scum complains when they get accused of putting in effort.
For me, I felt like Luke just stood out. Like there was 50 kids running around a room screaming and playing and Luke's in the corner with a cigar and a trench coat and big black hat covering his face. And I noticed him and thought "oooh let's see what this guy has to say, I bet it's something interesting." And then it was what I considered 2 bad town reads and a bunch of nothing...

That said, I think maybe his reaction to me has been pretty townie? And I think his content since then has been a lot better?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 724, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

Reasoning:

-Second player to "not realize" that flavor does not relate to alignment in post , something which I find mafia might try to fake to look like a townie.
-In post they gently warn the town against flavor claiming. I personally feel it is not a very big deal (as opposed to the constant stream of impulsively claiming roles we seem to be dealing with already especially) and this is an easy angle for mafia to take to look reasonable.
-They voted for Cephrir with no reasoning. They have continued to vote Cephrir and continued to not provide any reasons. They have not even commented on it in a quick check-up.
I think these are bad reasons to read BBT as scum here.

VOTE: Dunn

I'm going to look at his ISO now and see if I should remove my vote and put it back on The toad.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:14 pm

Post by Rad »

Nevermind about Dunn. Slight town read. I feel like he's making real effort in the game. I think his vote on BBT was probably sincere as his reasoning resonates with the rest of his ISO.

I think his feels way out of character though. I responded to this post earlier and wouldn't have thought it came from the guy with this ISO. It's very light hearted and his ISO reads as anything but light hearted.

I did especially like where he picks 2 fights that he could just stay out of as scum.

I bet Dunn rubs people the wrong way with his straight forward bluntness. Does anyone know if this is his standard approach?

UNVOTE:

Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by Rad »

I read through The toad again, cause I felt bad for just re-planting my vote on him. I remember every time I saw something new he said, I'd read it and just go... ehhhh yeah probably still a scum read. But you know, everyone deserves a good ISO read through.

I like The toad when he's giving frog facts. I do think I believe his reasoning as to why I'm "confident". I like CSF's push on him and dislike his counter vote on CSF.

I'll keep my vote on him for now but I certainly wouldn't call it a heavy scum read. If a serious wagon started on him I'd probably jump off based on his current ISO. But I have no stronger scum read ATM.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 808, Roden wrote:
In post 701, Galron wrote:
In post 665, Roden wrote:
In post 518, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 516, Lukewarm wrote:This is funny to me, because this is the least serious I have taken a game in a while.
Meh, I was being non-serious at the start of moderators as well.

But my point stands.

I was have purposefully tried to take this game less seriously, and this is the second time someone said that I was being extra serious early
Maybe your casual mode is comparatively try-hard for some people. And your try-hard mode is just like, Light from Death Note.

Currently catching up but so far I think you're town. I don't think scum complains when they get accused of putting in effort.
Can we please scum read each other?
Weird request, I kinda think you're town actually.
Hey good timing, I just got done reading through Galron's ISO. I put him under the "unreadable" section. Where are you getting this town read from?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:45 pm

Post by Rad »

lol it took me 6 minutes to read through Galron's ISO and come to no conclusion. Also I'm a slow reader.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 806, Dunnstral wrote:These posts feel pretty nuanced to me, and likely to come from town
That's a good eye. scum!Dunn could have just said it's likely to come from town but you pointed out how nuanced it was. Townie++
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:58 pm

Post by Rad »

@Galron - Based on your experience with Roden, is "Can we please scum read each other?" something you think would be risky to say to Roden as scum!Galron? Do you believe this statement from Roden?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 814, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 813, Rad wrote:
In post 806, Dunnstral wrote:These posts feel pretty nuanced to me, and likely to come from town
That's a good eye. scum!Dunn could have just said it's likely to come from town but you pointed out how nuanced it was. Townie++
I don’t know what BBT is but agree with Dunn that Toad seems pretty nuanced in his posting.
Is this a dyslexic joke?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 821, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 818, Rad wrote:
In post 814, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 813, Rad wrote:
I don’t know what BBT is but agree with Dunn that Toad seems pretty nuanced in his posting.
Is this a dyslexic joke?
???
lol sorry, I thought it was a joke?! I mean, Dunn didn't say that Toad seemed nuanced in his posting... and the bit about not knowing "what BBT is"... I thought you were making a joke...
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 826, Dancing Puppets wrote:NW, yeah I guess I misread, apparently it’s you, he was calling nuanced not Toad but I think that seems true for both of you.
Sorry again for the confusion. To clarify, in you're saying Dunn is coming across as nuanced or The toad? I read that as you're talking about Dunn. So then you're saying all 3 of us are being nuanced in our posts?

This is now the nuance arc of the game and the word is suddenly sounding foreign to me.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by Rad »

Yo CSF. I've been reading you town but you threw down this BBT vote with no reasoning so I'm curious.
In post 819, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: BBT
Did this have anything to do with it?
In post 704, Off The Hook wrote:i expected you to be more excited to play the game based on how excited you seemed in the signup thread, but you aren't really efforting too much... are you scum?
Or are you seeing something else?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 830, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 828, Rad wrote:
In post 826, Dancing Puppets wrote:NW, yeah I guess I misread, apparently it’s you, he was calling nuanced not Toad but I think that seems true for both of you.
Sorry again for the confusion. To clarify, in you're saying Dunn is coming across as nuanced or The toad? I read that as you're talking about Dunn. So then you're saying all 3 of us are being nuanced in our posts?

This is now the nuance arc of the game and the word is suddenly sounding foreign to me.
I said that about Dunn. I thought Dunn said that about Toad but he actually said it about you but yeah. I think I agree with that assessment.
Thanks for clarifying.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by Rad »

Yaay Luke coming around.

Why are you reading Galron scum Luke? I find him to be unreadable atm.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 863, Bell wrote:I wish I could vote 5-8 people right now.
Please assure me that I would not be one of those 5-8 people.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 878, Bell wrote:There's a difference between who I'm willing to vote versus who I want to vote right now.
I'm willing to vote anyone but me if the argument or the circumstances are good enough.
I want to vote those people.
Why Corwin over others? Yeah Lurkers suck but Corwin claimed a VLA, and he doesn't have a history of just lurking. I don't think scum!Corwin just lurks here and tries to get away with it with some bs claim. I think his claim is legit and he'll catch up when he can, regardless of alignment.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 882, Roden wrote:
In post 865, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 861, Roden wrote:
In post 817, Rad wrote:@Galron - Based on your experience with Roden, is "Can we please scum read each other?" something you think would be risky to say to Roden as scum!Galron? Do you believe this statement from Roden?
This is such a Day Vig-able post lol.
:neutral:
It's just a pointless question. I'm not any more townie if Galron says yes or any more scummy if Galron says no. I see that post and it just looks fake solvey.
Oooh right my bad. I'm just supposed to take your read of the absolutely unreadable Galron at face value and not try to get Galron to give his response to your claim.

My bad ignore my question Galron I just believe Roden and I don't need to hear anything else about it.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:37 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 896, Roden wrote:A bit of an overreaction. If Galron wants to respond then he'll respond. But I gave multiple reasons for why I said he felt townie and you just asked about the least alignment indicative reason I gave.
Alright, I don't mean to overreact. My bad. But it was a bit frustrating. I don't believe it's a pointless question and getting some more content from Galron about a specific claim you made I feel could be useful. Sure it wasn't the only point you made, but it was one that Galron could respond to and I wanted him to specifically respond to it. I wasn't claiming your other reasons were invalid, but I felt like this one could warrant a response from Galron. And whatever that response was could be useful for all sorts of reasons.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:59 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 909, Frogsterking wrote:Johnny's sketch, they've never elaborated on a single read, including their vote which has been parked on me all day, and haven't done anything to indicate any desire to solve the game.
Lol this is way over thinking it. I just checked. Johnny's just not even playing the game. He's just being hilarious. Absolutely no effort whatsoever and I love it.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:05 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 917, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 881, Rad wrote:
In post 878, Bell wrote:There's a difference between who I'm willing to vote versus who I want to vote right now.
I'm willing to vote anyone but me if the argument or the circumstances are good enough.
I want to vote those people.
Why Corwin over others? Yeah Lurkers suck but Corwin claimed a VLA, and he doesn't have a history of just lurking. I don't think scum!Corwin just lurks here and tries to get away with it with some bs claim. I think his claim is legit and he'll catch up when he can, regardless of alignment.
This is what I was picturing here with the Corwin slot
Yeah but my conclusion is Null and yours is Town, which is super strange IMO. But you're open about it, so I dunno...
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:05 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 918, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Rad just pocketed me
How do you like it in there? Should be warm and comfy and I'll treat you right.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:10 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 922, Cephrir wrote:you've ascribed a lot of motivation here that i don't think bell ever stated he thought was happening. why does this guy with like 1 post have at least 4 defenders
I have past experience with Corwin and believe his VLA claim. I think voting him here is nonsense. Sure, vote him a couple days from now if he hasn't caught up.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:27 am

Post by Rad »

In post 360, Lukewarm wrote:Like. The amount of annoyed for the reason he perceived that I was using to scum read him feels out of line with a townie getting misread by a single player.
I think Johnny's reading my reaction here the opposite of how you're reading it.

But again, I wasn't actually annoyed until you claimed I was annoyed, as pointed out in

So this is fun watching Johnny make reads based on your perception of me :lol:
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:04 am

Post by Rad »

In post 1024, Galron wrote:
In post 817, Rad wrote:@Galron - Based on your experience with Roden, is "Can we please scum read each other?" something you think would be risky to say to Roden as scum!Galron? Do you believe this statement from Roden?
Roden is going to scum read me regardless so I don't know. What would it mean to you if I said yes? What if I said no?
Roden seemed to have some insight into you, so I wanted to see what kind of insight you had in him. I don't think a "yes" or "no" means anything specific here. Just wondered what kind of reaction you'd get out of that.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:18 am

Post by Rad »

Yeah I hear you Galron. I kinda like that paranoia from you here, reads townie to me. He made a pretty specific meta call on you, so I wanted to see what you thought of it. Maybe nothing comes out of it, maybe you find the call strange, maybe you find it totally accurate, maybe you read me scum for asking it. All potentially good content.

He viewed it as an empty question, you didn't. So I get to chew on that some.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:20 am

Post by Rad »

Luke's is towny as fuck, and I especially liked him spotting this:
In post 1039, Lukewarm wrote:This line in particular feels like you read that line from him completely divorced from the context of the conversation where he said it
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #52) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:50 am

Post by Rad »

Sure why not.

town:

CSF
Pooky
OTH
Dunn
T-Bone
Luke
Galron
Bell

null:

Frogster
Roden
Bella
Penguin
BBT
Corwin
Taly
DP
Johnny
Enchant

scum:

The toad

Unreadable:

CaG
Mala

I forgot they were in the game:

Malcolm
Klick
Dwlee
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:56 am

Post by Rad »

Yeah that's fine. My list was actually smaller but I wanted to fill it out with everyone, and as I did that I came up with the "I forgot" section. Unreadable is pretty standard for me though and I do consider that different than null but if you want to include it in null that's fine.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:04 am

Post by Rad »

In post 1154, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1149, Rad wrote:Unreadable:

CaG
Mala
Why is mala in unreadable instead of null?
Unreadable for me is when I have a really hard time following what they're trying to say and can't come up with any sort of town or scum lean. Null is more... they haven't said enough yet, or what they've said is really just equalized as neutral and I don't have a strong read one way or the other. Unreadable stands out as a bit different. I dunno, hard to explain.

Like Galron was unreadable until we talked around

Mala came in and claimed a power role. Read Luke as town. Cried about the page count. CSF town. Some other fluff posts. I can't even begin to get a read here and it's not because they're being townie here and scummy there, it's because I don't understand wtf is going on or how their brain is coming up with this stuff.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:06 am

Post by Rad »

In post 1162, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1149, Rad wrote:I forgot they were in the game:

Malcolm
Klick
Dwlee
:cry:
oh shit I didn't even include Ceph did I :lol:

Nah I remember you're in the game. You weren't on my list before I filled it in. I think you're a solid null with a really slight town lean.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by Rad »

Yooo why did CaG just waste some of their limited text to answer a question that pooky is fully capable of answering herself?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #57) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by Rad »

Also sorry, I think i've read other people call pooky Him and I just said Her cause pooky's been a female in my head this whole time. Sorry if I fucked that up pooky.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 1221, Frogsterking wrote:I didn't think scum!Luke would get baited into the TvT with Rad at the time I witnessed their argument and I haven't moved either of them from my town pile since then.
The way you worded this feels scum-slippy. I don't want to place a huge emphasis on it, cause town can misspeak, but a scum!Luke literally can't get into a TvT with any alignment Rad. That's an SvT or SvS.

And you call it
the TvT
as if we're looking back in post game and pointing out this TvT that happened. Like in your head, it's just a TvT and you forgot that not everyone knows it's a TvT yet.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #59) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 1228, Frogsterking wrote:What do you think was my motivation for writing that? Why do you think I chose to describe my read on Luke the way I did?
I don't think there's motivation in a scum slip? It's an accident. I think scum!Frogster could have just explained his supposed read in a way that accidentally showed informed knowledge of the interaction. But I've been wrong calling out scum slips in the past so I dunno. I guess others can judge for themselves here and I'll chew on it for a bit.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #60) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:58 pm

Post by Rad »

Yo Frog. Absolutely no one liked my scum-slip catch. Maybe Galron did, or he was being sarcastic. With you being the biggest wagon atm, and no one jumping on it, what's your assessment here? Anything special besides "it was bad"?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #61) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 1327, Galron wrote:
In post 1326, Rad wrote:Yo Frog. Absolutely no one liked my scum-slip catch. Maybe Galron did, or he was being sarcastic. With you being the biggest wagon atm, and no one jumping on it, what's your assessment here? Anything special besides "it was bad"?
No sarcasm actually
I thought it was kinda solid. Are "scum slips" not a thing people care about these days? I'm old-school but haven't played in a long time and that was something we were always looking for.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #62) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 1329, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Speaking personally, I've not seen a genuine scumslip in ages. I have seen people quickly and wrongly ran up for typos and/or bad grammar
In post 1330, Bell wrote:Would you say that JF made a town slip by not knowing how many scum there are Rad?

Scum slips rarely are scum slips I make more scum slips as town than I do as scum.
Yeah ok this is what I was wondering. I fucked up a scum slip read in my first newbie here.

As for JF "town slip" that's interesting and I hadn't thought of it that way.

I imagine at the stage most of you are, you probably throw in some light wifom intentionally just to see if people see it and misread you on it in your favor. So maybe slips are as good as meta dives... not all that great for the most part.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #63) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:16 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 1331, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1326, Rad wrote:Yo Frog. Absolutely no one liked my scum-slip catch. Maybe Galron did, or he was being sarcastic. With you being the biggest wagon atm, and no one jumping on it, what's your assessment here? Anything special besides "it was bad"?
My main take away is that I mixed up 1v1 and TvT. Also it reminded me some players are bothered by technical inconsistencies, which I think overall is a good thing. Words and acronyms are meant to mean certain things and not mean other things, that's what makes them useful.
I like how much you post and how thoughtful you are in your posts. It gives me a town read. But you're also the biggest wagon and that was making me think I'm missing something. Spotting that was kinda confirming that I'm probably wrong and you're just scum. And then practically no one caring about the scum slip catch was confirming that I'm probably over thinking it.

I think your response to it is reasonable and I appreciate your response to me. I'll keep you at a solid null here. I need to ISO you tbh. You have so much content and that's a townie thing.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (isolation #64) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:17 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 1333, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I've literally said "because I'm scum" as town before so uh yeah

Also I do not believe in town slips
rofl that's awesome. Yeah I'd never say that as scum. I reread everything 10x.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #65) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 1337, PenguinPower wrote:So salty
Who's salty Penguin. I need to understand you better. I like you though.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:23 pm

Post by Rad »

Oh Dunn, nm.

Tell me something fancy Penguin.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #67) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by Rad »

That's literally better than The toad's fact so my vote is solid.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #68) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 1342, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Turtles breathe out their butts
This can't be true
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #69) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:30 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 1342, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Turtles breathe out their butts
cloacal respiration

Ive now learned more through this game than any other nonsense I do with my life
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #70) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:43 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 1348, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1332, Rad wrote:I imagine at the stage most of you are, you probably throw in some light wifom intentionally just to see if people see it and misread you on it in your favor. So maybe slips are as good as meta dives... not all that great for the most part.
Can you elaborate on this?
So back when I was playing, and even back then I didn't really get out of the newbie stage, but... wifom wasn't necessarily a tool, but a liability. I was just thinking about... what would people who have been playing for a decade or more be doing here to throw each other off? Cause I'm seeing some people in here with accounts from 10, 15+ years ago.

Maybe wifom traps? As either alignment. To get people to respond to things in a certain way to get a better read from them or push how they look to others in a certain direction.

I like theory and this just popped up for me during this interaction.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #71) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:57 pm

Post by Rad »

Dunn's is awesome and that level of explained sorting is hard to keep up as scum. Consider Dunn my highest town read right now. This is the kind of post that solidifies them as town for me and screws them if they're scum.

We have some serious differences in reads but I like his reasoning.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #72) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:23 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 1361, Corwinoid wrote:It doesn't help that every time I get a break between work and family I show up to 10 more pages.

I'm a little concerned about how little of BBT we're seeing in this game. Both of the other games I've played with him he was pretty active. Makes that slot hard to read.

I still have a gap between pages 30 and 50 to catch up on (which I'll try to get through in the next few hours), but I feel like Bell's been looking for easy wagons to start on LA/VLA players, going from me to Toog to CSF, and I'm not sure what after that
Regarding BBT. I feel like this means something is wrong (IRL or some strange role), not that he's scum, or that he's town for that matter. It's non-AI.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #73) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:28 pm

Post by Rad »

Hey Mala, everyone is being serious now. Please be serious. Thanks. I appreciate it.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #74) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:30 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 1368, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1365, T-Bone wrote:You absolutely do not
I'd like you to give him one, yeah. I think whatever you used to have against read lists was borne of mostly stubbornness.
wtf
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (isolation #75) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:34 pm

Post by Rad »

omg I hate you vets and how you interact! It's all a big inside joke TT
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #76) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:41 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 1385, T-Bone wrote:
In post 1383, T-Bone wrote:
In post 1378, Rad wrote:omg I hate you vets and how you interact! It's all a big inside joke TT
With the exception of one comment I made to Penguin about peak bandwidth I'm not making inside jokes. I'm not here to alienate anyone.

Sometimes there are times to post and sometimes there are times to taunt. And when those times are I make up on the fly.
I haven't had time to play Mafia in about 6 months, so if I'm being a little extra anyone can let me know and I'll tone it down. I'm not trying to make anyone feel like this game isn't fun.
Nah man I'm having fun. I though this was an inside joke:
In post 1377, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1373, T-Bone wrote:Make me bruv
In post 1374, Rad wrote:
In post 1368, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1365, T-Bone wrote:You absolutely do not
I'd like you to give him one, yeah. I think whatever you used to have against read lists was borne of mostly stubbornness.
wtf
lol
If not, I dunno wtf frogster's laughing at. Damn you frogster!
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (isolation #77) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:55 pm

Post by Rad »

Look at these weaklings.

VOTE: t-bone

What's better than a pocketed t-bone? A dead one. Wagon I summon thee.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #78) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:57 pm

Post by Rad »

I am me
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #79) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:06 pm

Post by Rad »

Luke join me, I'm recruiting for my tbone wagon. I'm sure only good will come of it

Pedit dunn join me, I'm recruiting for my tbone wagon. I'm sure only good will come of it

Pedit corwin join me, I'm recruiting for my tbone wagon. I'm sure only good will come of it
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #80) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:07 pm

Post by Rad »

Frog join me, I'm recruiting for my tbone wagon. I'm sure only good will come if it
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #81) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:13 pm

Post by Rad »

This game is approx 3 months. Or we can end it sooner flipping scum tbone
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #82) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:22 pm

Post by Rad »

Csf gifs never let me down
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #83) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:40 pm

Post by Rad »

@corwin whether you're for or against a read list personally, I think it just makes sense to submit one. It's what, 21 town to 5 scum? So scum have very little influence on this list. And it's a very open format where we can all discuss the reads.

It's a safe place where you can vote t-bone scum and it's ok.

Pedit yes there were go corwin good good but t-bone is a little high on that list let's correct that ok
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (isolation #84) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:46 pm

Post by Rad »

I thought that was a csf pagetop so I'm happy pooky can do good pagetops too
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (isolation #85) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:49 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 1452, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 1445, Rad wrote:@corwin whether you're for or against a read list personally, I think it just makes sense to submit one. It's what, 21 town to 5 scum? So scum have very little influence on this list. And it's a very open format where we can all discuss the reads.

Pedit yes there were go corwin good good but t-bone is a little high on that list let's correct that ok
But why? I'm not to the point where I know why you feel like this yet.
You'll get there.

When you do, on a more serious note, I'd like to know why you're reading bbt scum here.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #86) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:50 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 1459, Bell wrote:My read on rad is tanking.
Someone correct me but they appear too gullible now and I'm starting to think it's fake.
Gullible how?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #87) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:55 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 1464, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 1460, Rad wrote:
In post 1452, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 1445, Rad wrote:@corwin whether you're for or against a read list personally, I think it just makes sense to submit one. It's what, 21 town to 5 scum? So scum have very little influence on this list. And it's a very open format where we can all discuss the reads.

But why? I'm not to the point where I know why you feel like this yet.
You'll get there.

When you do, on a more serious note, I'd like to know why you're reading bbt scum here.
List lacks nuance. I'm just concerned about how unusual his activity seems, and his "town as fuck" post. Those and the kind of milk & cookies come wagon with me posts really rub me the wrong way.

He was super active in our scum game though, so I'm hoping it's NAI and that everything's well with him, but it's strange.
He literally said "I'm town as fuck" in the previous game I had with him where he was town. Unless I'm misremembering.

He's super active as both alignments. I stand by my claim that something non-ai is going on.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #88) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:58 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 1466, Bell wrote:
In post 1462, Rad wrote:
In post 1459, Bell wrote:My read on rad is tanking.
Someone correct me but they appear too gullible now and I'm starting to think it's fake.
Gullible how?
You sound like "gosh, how am I going to find scum when there are so many experienced people?"
It seems like you're trying to get people to underestimate you.
Yeah I lack confidence in my reads. This is nothing new. Sorry I'm newbie who openly believes it. Tbf I think my earlier reads are better than my rereads so I'm leaning a bit on that here.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #89) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:02 pm

Post by Rad »

I signed up for bbt too rofl

This is the first large I've done. All my old 2014 games were small newbies. Maybe 1 or 2 non newbies but regular size.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #90) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:06 pm

Post by Rad »

Zzz 3am bbl
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #91) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:44 am

Post by Rad »

In post 1580, Taly wrote:I think someone voted Dunn? If so, I'd like to hear why.
That was probably me you're thinking of, and I immediately retracted it with some stated reasons. You can check my iso for them, the vote unvote happens back to back.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #92) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Rad »

Yooo BBT. Where are you getting that Mala town read from?

I like you putting frogster at town there. I've been considering that myself. I just haven't gotten the urge to ISO dive him yet cause... so much ISO. But who is more openly attempting to solve (or pretending to attempt to solve) than him? That's gotta be exhausting as scum... really need to ISO him...
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (isolation #93) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:24 am

Post by Rad »

In post 1723, Corwinoid wrote:I'm actually a little surprised Rad doesn't feel that way too.
I believe I have a good feel for the difference between scum!BBT and town!BBT, but he'll have to ramp up his activity before I can test that theory. He's just null right now. His town and scum play is pretty similar, so it's not really a meta read per se, it's just that his intuition comes out differently as town vs scum.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (isolation #94) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:46 am

Post by Rad »

In post 1793, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 1787, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1648, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1640, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:How come all of the leading wagons in this game are really bad?
scum are either strong players or lurking imo
If ceph flips scum, this becomes a funny post lol
I feel like it's also the type of post that can quite feasibly come from good/experienced scum? A lot of the time you assume scum maybe don't want to draw any attention to what the makeup of their team could be, but in a big game like this making associatives can be hard and I can see scum being more willingly to openly comment on what the scumteam may be like, even if only to misdirect.
I think this is a clever take. Nice.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2031 (isolation #95) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 597, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 595, Bell wrote: Cool. Thanks.
Real quick before you go.
Are you scum?
Come on now. I'm town as fuck
Bbt - what had you done before that post that you think should have marked you as town as fuck? Or were you just joking?

Cause you said that in our previous game and I could see why you thought so. I'm not seeing it by post 597 here.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (isolation #96) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by Rad »

Just going to point out that Pooky appears to be using his own spreadsheet, as there was 1 difference between his reads post and what ended up in sheet reveal - Roden goes from null to town (with 24 Roden posts between these 2 Pooky posts, which is the majority of Roden's ISO)

And 1 more difference between and - Dancing Puppets goes from null to town (with 18 DP posts between these 2 Pooky posts)

So either town!Pooky is using the spreadsheet or scum!Pooky has planted this for someone to notice (Hello!). Pooky doesn't even mention the change in reads for Roden and DP, he just updates his chart and continues trying to gather more chart data (unless I missed it in the ISO skim, correct me if I'm wrong).

This is about the pace that my reads are changing as well, so while 2 seems kinda low maybe?.. it resonates with me at least.

I'm going with a strong town read on this, giving me 2 strong town reads now :D
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (isolation #97) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 2061, Lukewarm wrote:After doing some reading, I am narrowed down where I want to move my vote to either Corwinoid and The Toad, but struggling to decided between the two.

Maybe they should just be dueling wagons?
Luke, are you still reading me as town? If so, I have some experience with scum!Corwin, so I don't mind doing an ISO dive on him now to refresh my thoughts and give an opinion. I can do it over the next 30-60min. Unfortunately I haven't read or played with a town!Corwin so I don't have a good comparison in that regard. Or we can do the dueling wagons like you suggest.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2068 (isolation #98) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by Rad »

Yeah Luke, I think we were thinking something similar there. I went into it with the aim of finding a scum!Pooky who accidentally didn't update their reads and found a couple changes. Then I researched those changes and found that it's totally viable they would be the 2 who changed. And Pooky not even mentioning the changes in the thread... it just all came together for me.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (isolation #99) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:50 pm

Post by Rad »

I'll go research Corwin now. I'm good for another hour or two and that seems like a good focus. I think if The toad is town and he wants to save himself, he should come fix things in the meantime as I still don't get any sort of town read in his ISO (I've looked at it a few times).

Night Luke :D

Corwin if you're around, I wouldn't mind looking at a town game of yours after the ISO dive. Let me know, or I guess I can check your history.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (isolation #100) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 2071, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2063, Rad wrote:Just going to point out that Pooky appears to be using his own spreadsheet, as there was 1 difference between his reads post and what ended up in sheet reveal - Roden goes from null to town (with 24 Roden posts between these 2 Pooky posts, which is the majority of Roden's ISO)

And 1 more difference between and - Dancing Puppets goes from null to town (with 18 DP posts between these 2 Pooky posts)

So either town!Pooky is using the spreadsheet or scum!Pooky has planted this for someone to notice (Hello!). Pooky doesn't even mention the change in reads for Roden and DP, he just updates his chart and continues trying to gather more chart data (unless I missed it in the ISO skim, correct me if I'm wrong).

This is about the pace that my reads are changing as well, so while 2 seems kinda low maybe?.. it resonates with me at least.

uh I obviously update my reads as they change in my spreadsheet but I don't like post every read change lol
Yeah scum!Pooky should probably update their spreadsheet as well, and I was looking for a scum slip where you don't... but all the pieces just sort of fit together for you being town that's updating their reads properly as time goes and (icing on the cake) not making a big fuss about it in the thread. It just felt super natural after analysis.

You're the only one this can even possibly be relevant to. You're building the sheet for everyone. Are you doing this to look like you're useful to town? Are you even paying attention to the game? That was my goal to find out. And I think I found out.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (isolation #101) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by Rad »

Did you have a nice shower Taly?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2087 (isolation #102) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:43 pm

Post by Rad »

Corwin ISO deep dive:

- He knows BBT's style isn't to lurk. This feels like unncessesary shade.
- Early town read on me. He knows I just won a game as scum. He didn't read it. I think he'd be more cautious, BUT he did play against town!Rad so maybe I'm an easy read for him. In this same post he's got a scum read on BBT which doesn't actually make any sense IMO.
- I don't like his assessment of BBT here. It's very heavy on BBT not being active but again, he knows BBT isn't a lurker style player, and Corwin has his own non-AI lurker issues, so I feel like he should empathize with BBT here.
- is fair, he was scum when I was town, he should have a decent read on me regardless, though I will say that it sure would be an easy thing to say as scum!Corwin here.
- I mean, who cares if you like BBT saying "I'm town as fuck" - is it AI or not? He doesn't address that, he just doesn't like it regardless of alignment, which comes across scummy to me. I'm actually addressing it in .
- permission to read BBT scum
- more permission
- passes off BBT scum read permission onto me "I'm surprised Rad doesn't feel this way too"
- I do like this, where he gives a reason for his own read instead of just asking BBT about BBT's read
- It's a big game and it's hard to remember everything, is that a good reason to read scum on someone?
- Ehh is this corwin just pointing out something that should be obviously scummy, but then not following up on it with a vote?
- Good post, or scum!Corwin knows t-bone is town and can easily say this.
- Null read on BBT? but had no problem throwing shade constantly.
And he ends with some stats stuff which is probably accurate bit non-AI.

I know corwin, as scum, can become very defensive. He's being very defensive here. I'd need to check his town game to see if this is consistent. I know in his post-game scum game with me, he maintained the defensiveness, so maybe non-AI.

I don't find his interactions with BBT match what I would expect from a town!Corwin. I feel he clings onto the "scum!BBT is so scary!" and never lets go. I was BBT's pet in my first newbie game here and I don't even look at him that way.

I'm leaning scum on Corwin.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (isolation #103) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:46 pm

Post by Rad »

Pooky I got some updates:

Frogster => Town
Malcolm => Town
Corwin => Scum
OTH => Null
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (isolation #104) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:48 pm

Post by Rad »

Pooky before we get near a real flip, I think you should share your doc editing rights with someone you can trust, so we can keep up that spreadsheet in case you're targeted. Cause damn it's so good.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (isolation #105) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:52 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 2091, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Rad read that last paragraph and tell me if it makes sense. I'm having trouble turning my thoughts into words
on it
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (isolation #106) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:01 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 2089, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I can see why wagons sprung up, because you would expect someone who clearly has a reputation for being decent at this game to be a leader here, but this game is hard and I don't have much direction either. Yes this could be faked and they're clearly self aware, but i'm tempted to call this slot town.
My problem with Ceph right now is his post where he claims he hasn't even started playing yet.

When will Ceph start playing? Has he started now? Why hadn't he started then?

Clearly Ceph isn't going to be a town leader. By choice. Is that scummy? I dunno but it feels anti-town, as does his post about me at
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (isolation #107) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:02 pm

Post by Rad »

I'll go back to Toad but I'll switch to Corwin if Luke decides to.

I enjoyed my time on the T-Bone train though <3
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (isolation #108) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:10 pm

Post by Rad »

My problem voting The toad here is that and feel townie to me, and I wonder if he's just legit sick and hasn't been able to keep up yet. while short, feels sincere. I feel like he could be town who doesn't give a fuck if he's lim'd. I hope a town!Toad comes in and puts out enough townie vibes to survive, but I can't deny that he's also just a scum read of mine right now.

I would prefer giving him a couple days to recoup and redeem.

Actually I'll unvote and re-vote of this is a thing in the morning that I feel comfortable doing.

UNVOTE:
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2106 (isolation #109) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:23 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 2103, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 2097, Rad wrote:
In post 2089, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I can see why wagons sprung up, because you would expect someone who clearly has a reputation for being decent at this game to be a leader here, but this game is hard and I don't have much direction either. Yes this could be faked and they're clearly self aware, but i'm tempted to call this slot town.
My problem with Ceph right now is his post where he claims he hasn't even started playing yet.

When will Ceph start playing? Has he started now? Why hadn't he started then?

Clearly Ceph isn't going to be a town leader. By choice. Is that scummy? I dunno but it feels anti-town, as does his post about me at
I mean I'd say that kinda play isn't any more anti town than my play. Town doesn't always play optimally
Yeah I know, and I agree. But how am I supposed to discern town from scum if not looking at townie vs anti-town?

I don't have a scum or town read on either of you, but I'm very much "wtf is going on here" for both. Both of you have dipped into town leaning territory here and there for whatever reason, probably just vibes. Ceph dipped a bit into scum leaning due to his which I leaned towards a scum motivation over jaded town motivation.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (isolation #110) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:28 pm

Post by Rad »

Hey Toad. I think it's relevant if you read Corwin here.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (isolation #111) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:39 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 2107, The toad wrote:
In post 2104, Rad wrote:My problem voting The toad here is that and feel townie to me, and I wonder if he's just legit sick and hasn't been able to keep up yet. while short, feels sincere. I feel like he could be town who doesn't give a fuck if he's lim'd. I hope a town!Toad comes in and puts out enough townie vibes to survive, but I can't deny that he's also just a scum read of mine right now.

I would prefer giving him a couple days to recoup and redeem.

Actually I'll unvote and re-vote of this is a thing in the morning that I feel comfortable doing.

UNVOTE:
I mean, I promise I do legitimately feel sick! I wouldn't lie about that. And it's not like I'm somehow incapable of churning out content as scum - viewtopic.php?t=89510&f=51&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go is an example without having to out my main. It's a lot harder to read through a 26 player game and actually sort people while also dealing with a less-than-clear mind. That's why I asked people if there was anything specific they wanted me to answer or look at but I don't think anyone responded? Idk.
So many relevant players in that game. Thanks for the link. I'll take a look tomorrow.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2119 (isolation #112) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:20 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 2111, The toad wrote:Kinda like Corwin on a vibes level?
In post 1865, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 1860, Cephrir wrote:granted ill reeval if mala continues to do nothing but im way happier with her than other low content slots right now so i can certainly understand how frogsterking arrived at the same conclusion
I am... actually surprised how acceptable I find this.
This post seems towny in that it seems to show evaluation? It's not like impossible to come from scum but I think scum Corwin is more likely to keep pushing on Mala here
What about a Scum!Corwin trying to appeal to ceph?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (isolation #113) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:28 pm

Post by Rad »

Ceph don't worry about leading, just read corwin and toad for real and give your thoughts.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2126 (isolation #114) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:30 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 2123, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2097, Rad wrote:his post about me at 1493
the subtext is for you to consider being less easily pocketed, not advice to scum
It makes me doubt my reads and is thus anti-town. If you're town I do get the sentiment though, but my reads are naturally going to be less refined.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (isolation #115) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:37 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 2127, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2126, Rad wrote:It makes me doubt my reads and is thus anti-town.
i think we have a philosophical disagreement here

i think questioning your reads to make sure you haven't missed something and rethinking from a different angle are good things that result in accuracy

anyway i'll read the toad now
I don't think we're all that misaligned with how I need to improve my game, and I don't read you as scum for it. But it sure isn't a great way to keep my motivation up if you're town and you read me town. All good here though, let's focus on next steps.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (isolation #116) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:48 pm

Post by Rad »

Bbt what page are you on in your catch up?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (isolation #117) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:49 pm

Post by Rad »

Still 20?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (isolation #118) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:56 pm

Post by Rad »

Bbt why are you so set on penguin after 20 pages? We're at 86. Say you're also caught up on prev 20. You're missing 46 pages of content. You're not a viable wagon right now so no need to protect yourself. Why aren't you just reading and absorbing the info?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (isolation #119) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:57 pm

Post by Rad »

Ceph I like your toad read. Idk also.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2139 (isolation #120) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:04 pm

Post by Rad »

Bbt I wonder if you're scum and recognized frogster wagon wasn't sticking and wanted to shift it somewhere else with your reentry. Tell me why I'm wrong.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (isolation #121) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:12 pm

Post by Rad »

The frogster wagon absolutely petered out. Anyone here during that knows it. I can see a world where scum bbt comes in and sees that as an opportunity.

Do you think I'm scum with penguin and openly defending him?

I'm concerned here because town bbt utilizes all the info really well and you are clearly ignoring it.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (isolation #122) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:15 pm

Post by Rad »

Ignoring 46 pages.

Scum motivation is town!frogster push failed.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (isolation #123) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:21 pm

Post by Rad »

3:20am must sleep, night
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2288 (isolation #124) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:25 am

Post by Rad »

@Pooky update when you can, ty <3

Bella => Town
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (isolation #125) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:36 am

Post by Rad »

In post 2362, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Good stuff from Malcolm.

Bad stuff from Johnny.
Really? I was thinking the opposite.

What do you think of Ceph's ? I feel sort of convinced by it.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2369 (isolation #126) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:49 am

Post by Rad »

In post 2367, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 2364, Rad wrote:
In post 2362, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Good stuff from Malcolm.

Bad stuff from Johnny.
Really? I was thinking the opposite.

What do you think of Ceph's ? I feel sort of convinced by it.
What do you find particularly convincing? Worth noting my suspicion of Roden didn't come out of nowhere - I'd already been a bit unsure on the slot but their responses to Toad made me feel more confident they could be scum.
The whole post. All his points. Like, not convincing enough to move you from town to scum and vote you right here, but enough to make me want to reread your ISO (which I'll do when I get a chance, either tonight or tomorrow... going to a concert tonight so it'll be late if I do get a chance).
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2788 (isolation #127) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:44 pm

Post by Rad »

Holy shit I try to catch up, come in and it's on page 106, and I read everything starting from 95ish? and it's 6 more pages while I'm reading.

I mean I'm actually super happy how much happens in this game but it felt like I would never catch up...

So we're voting Mathblade Luke? I wanted to vote DP but I do think the corwin slot has a strong chance of flipping red. DP slot has bothered me the entire game and I'm finally feeling a strong scum read on it.

VOTE: Mathblade
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2794 (isolation #128) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:48 pm

Post by Rad »

Some comments I wrote up while catching up.
In post 2410, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2383, MalcolmTucker wrote:Re 2368 Johnny - I'd not noticed Frog's posts you're referring to. Understandable reason to leave a SR alone for a while, I get that.
It's also AtE from Johnny to get players off his back.
How was it AtE? Genuinely not seeing it.
In post 2411, Frogsterking wrote:Johnny is well within his right to play this way if he would like to, I just believe it makes him a good candidate to get booted off the island first.
Ok but how does that make him scum?
In post 2571, Malakittens wrote:Me, lukie, the Marci hydra, bbt, maybe pengy (even tho he’s evil and stole my PURRfect page top)
Got it, so whoever reads you as town is most likely not scum. Cause town reads are so reliable. Makes sense.
In post 2655, Malakittens wrote:Bro

I was kidding about talking to the dead

Lmafo

I’m just unhappy I’m not Juliet

Also I have given some reads.

SO YOUR ATTITUDE CAN TAKE A HIKE OK
Yoooo Mala claim town readers, wtf now?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2797 (isolation #129) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:50 pm

Post by Rad »

Updates:

DP => Scum
Mala => Scum
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2799 (isolation #130) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:51 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 2798, T-Bone wrote:
In post 2794, Rad wrote:Got it, so whoever reads you as town is most likely not scum. Cause town reads are so reliable. Makes sense.
That's generally how I do it. Town reads and agreeing with me.

Protip if you ever want to pocket T-Bone in a future game.
I town read you, kinda hard, so hard that I kinda wonder why.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2812 (isolation #131) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:58 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 2800, T-Bone wrote:
Rad wrote:Updates:

DP => Scum
Mala => Scum
Cool. Why?
mala - bs claim, was at null leaning scum due to lurking and nonsense posts, and a bunch of people were reading her town for the claim, so I figured my intuition there could be off and null is fine for now since if she can speak with the dead, that should be interesting d2.

DP - just vibes. I've read them as kinda scummy the whole game but could never put my finger on it. It's just slid further and further scummy the more I read from them. I have no meta experience with them so this is all just vibes at this point. I'll ISO dive them at some point but I've just hit that breaking point of... I think I'm ready to move them to scum.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2814 (isolation #132) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:00 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 2806, T-Bone wrote:
In post 1396, Rad wrote:Look at these weaklings.

VOTE: t-bone

What's better than a pocketed t-bone? A dead one. Wagon I summon thee.
In post 1412, Rad wrote:Luke join me, I'm recruiting for my tbone wagon. I'm sure only good will come of it

Pedit dunn join me, I'm recruiting for my tbone wagon. I'm sure only good will come of it

Pedit corwin join me, I'm recruiting for my tbone wagon. I'm sure only good will come of it
Press (X) to doubt
Lol wait what are you getting at here? This was a joke wagon I tried to get going based on .

I had you as town even back then and was having fun with that.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2818 (isolation #133) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:02 pm

Post by Rad »

I thought you knew I was joking with your response
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2828 (isolation #134) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:08 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 2803, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 2788, Rad wrote:Holy shit I try to catch up, come in and it's on page 106, and I read everything starting from 95ish? and it's 6 more pages while I'm reading.

I mean I'm actually super happy how much happens in this game but it felt like I would never catch up...

So we're voting Mathblade Luke? I wanted to vote DP but I do think the corwin slot has a strong chance of flipping red. DP slot has bothered me the entire game and I'm finally feeling a strong scum read on it.

VOTE: Mathblade
Since when? This is literally the first time you’ve even mentioned sr my slot,
In post 2817, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 2812, Rad wrote:
In post 2800, T-Bone wrote:
Rad wrote:Updates:

DP => Scum
Mala => Scum
Cool. Why?
mala - bs claim, was at null leaning scum due to lurking and nonsense posts, and a bunch of people were reading her town for the claim, so I figured my intuition there could be off and null is fine for now since if she can speak with the dead, that should be interesting d2.

DP - just vibes. I've read them as kinda scummy the whole game but could never put my finger on it. It's just slid further and further scummy the more I read from them. I have no meta experience with them so this is all just vibes at this point. I'll ISO dive them at some point but I've just hit that breaking point of... I think I'm ready to move them to scum.
Again, WHEN? Link/quote.
Hey DP, do you think I'm going to respond with an exact moment I determined you were town? I just explained that I was thinking about it the entire game but could never put my finger on why. This means there isn't an exact moment that made me decide. It's literally right there, in my statement. I've just been eyeing you the entire game with a big UNSURE glare. Do you think it matters that I haven't pointed it out specifically?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2831 (isolation #135) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:10 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 2821, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 2818, Rad wrote:I thought you knew I was joking with your response
If you don’t respond I can ISO you to check.
What are you even threatening with this DP?

OH PLEASE DON'T ISO ME
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2836 (isolation #136) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:15 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 2833, Dancing Puppets wrote:@RAD, you claimed to be sr my slot from the beginning but unless I missed it, I couldn’t find a single post of yours actually saying that.
No, I claimed to read you scummy the whole game but not convinced (hence the phrase "but couldn't put my finger on it"). It just kept going and going until you slid from null to scum.

I don't know why you're scummy to me right now but I do know that I'm done ignoring my intuition on it. I'll research you more to try to figure that out but you have been concerning me for long enough that you have fallen into the scum slot from null.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2838 (isolation #137) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:16 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 2829, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 2828, Rad wrote:Hey DP, do you think I'm going to respond with an exact moment I determined you were
town
?
:lol: I can't even
LOL serves me right for that frogster scum slip claim earlier. Yeah I meant "scum" there XD
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2843 (isolation #138) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:20 pm

Post by Rad »

Hey Professor, you replaced Galron right? I have a town read on him, so all good.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2846 (isolation #139) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:22 pm

Post by Rad »

Looks like Galron had a town read on me too:
In post 1901, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Spoiler: Updated Chart So Far

So Far:

Top Townreads:

Lukewarm - 19 TRs
Rad - 17 TRs
Dunn - 16 TRs - 2 SRs
CSF - 14 TRs
Pooky - 14 TRs

Top Scumreads:

BBT - 12 SRs - 2 TRs
Toad - 11 SRs - 1 TR
Ceph - 8 SRs - 2 TRs

No Consensus:

Bell - 12 TRs - 7 SRs
OTH - 12 TRs - 5 SRs

Mostly Null:

D-Lee 3 TR 2 SR 17 Nulls
Bella 5 TR 1 SR 16 Nulls
C+G 5 TR 2 SR 15 Nulls
YMMV
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2848 (isolation #140) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:24 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 2839, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 2836, Rad wrote:
In post 2833, Dancing Puppets wrote:@RAD, you claimed to be sr my slot from the beginning but unless I missed it, I couldn’t find a single post of yours actually saying that.
No, I claimed to read you scummy the whole game but not convinced (hence the phrase "but couldn't put my finger on it"). It just kept going and going until you slid from null to scum.

I don't know why you're scummy to me right now
but I do know that I'm done ignoring my intuition on it. I'll research you more to try to figure that out but you have been concerning me for long enough that you have fallen into the scum slot from null.
How do you not know why someone is Scummy?
Like isn’t there at least a post they made that made you feel that way?
Yeah it's a weird one! It's one of those reads that just slowly evolves over time but you can't quite place it.

It's similar with my read on OTH. I dunno why I read them as townie at the beginning and I dunno why it's gone in the scummy direction.

But it is what it is.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2849 (isolation #141) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:28 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 2847, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 2843, Rad wrote:Hey Professor, you replaced Galron right? I have a town read on him, so all good.
Why are you not answering my questions. Where in your entire ISO did you ever even remotely sr me prior to just recently?

It’s one thing for you to say that your read on me has changed but you have never sr me until recently, so that’s obviously untrue.
Yeah check my ISO. I just did. I haven't mentioned you at all in terms of my reads. Not at all. Who cares?

You've been null, leaning scum, and now I just find you scum, so I mentioned it.

Tada! I admit that I can't point to exactly why, and who cares, how does that make me scum?

I'll do my part and research you more thoroughly though. Because that's only fair.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2858 (isolation #142) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:39 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 2853, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2797, Rad wrote:Updates:

DP => Scum
Mala => Scum
I feel like the fact that this whole conversation started with him saying it was an update made it clear he hadn't said it before this previously?

Rad. I would also appreciate more specifics , if you don't mind looking back over them
Yup I can do that tomorrow.

Also I want to look at Malcolm like I said I would.

I have no problem retracting my reads, or confirming them, after a good ISO binge.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2889 (isolation #143) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:04 pm

Post by Rad »

Are these not relevant to what you're talking about?

3. This game is bastard because it contains something bastard. It is relatively minor, don't expect tons of bastard mechanics.
7. Daychat and multitasking are in effect.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2920 (isolation #144) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:22 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 2912, Dancing Puppets wrote:RAD’s 180 on me looks the worst
Lol. What 180? Null to scum is a 90. <3
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2928 (isolation #145) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:26 pm

Post by Rad »

Bell the mb read was really on corwin. How did you read corwin?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2958 (isolation #146) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:40 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 2944, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 2920, Rad wrote:
Because of your sudden “intuition”? Based on what? You keep saying this bs about not ignoring your intuition anymore but this apparently epiphany only happened after bird made a bad read on me, so yeah I find that pretty suss.
Yo dp imagine I'm town and I'm being sincere with my read here. It means I've been stewing on it for some time now and it reached a boiling point. There's a shit ton of content in this game and I cannot keep track of it all. I've openly iso'd multiple people and even given cases on some.

Can you imagine that being a possibility?

I said I would look into it tomorrow.

Relax.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2964 (isolation #147) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:44 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 2960, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2958, Rad wrote:
In post 2920, Rad wrote:
Because of your sudden “intuition”? Based on what? You keep saying this bs about not ignoring your intuition anymore but this apparently epiphany only happened after bird made a bad read on me, so yeah I find that pretty suss.
Yo dp imagine I'm town and I'm being sincere with my read here. It means I've been stewing on it for some time now and it reached a boiling point. There's a shit ton of content in this game and I cannot keep track of it all. I've openly iso'd multiple people and even given cases on some.

Relax.
Rad saying his version of his line one more time for good measure
Lol your 2954 isn't wrong
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2969 (isolation #148) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:49 pm

Post by Rad »

Luke is this tvt? Lol. I hate how this shit keeps keeping me up until 3am. At least I'm not allowing myself to read dp iso tonight. Will power.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2973 (isolation #149) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:55 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 2967, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 2964, Rad wrote:
In post 2960, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2958, Rad wrote:
In post 2920, Rad wrote:

Relax.
Rad saying his version of his line one more time for good measure
Lol your 2954 isn't wrong
You’re talking to me like you tr me, so this literally doesn’t make any sense. You’re asking me to have faith that your sr on me is genuine? If you’re asking me to trust you on that. than how in the actual fuck are you even sr me here?
No I'm taking to you like you're a human that I might have a misread on. Trust me I learned from my previous newbie town game that my scum read might be wrong and it's better to just chat with you like you're town.

If this was my first newbie game I'd be like... Fucking got you you scum fuck! Lol

See my reaction to frogster "scum slip" in this game.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3068 (isolation #150) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:10 am

Post by Rad »

So I just wanted to drop some thoughts here before I move on with my day. I plan on diving into malcolm and dg's iso later as I mentioned, but that'll be slowly throughout the day and into tonight's play time. At a glance, malcolm's SR on me feels opportunistic but I need to read his reasoning closer to fully understand it. DG's moving me to null feels reasonable.

Professor's vote on me with no reason feels very opportunistic. I know, I get it... what a fucking hypocrite Rad is! It's cool. I think someone who's been reading the game for 123 pages shifting some reads without an A, B, C list of reasons is a bit different than someone who jumps in and...
In post 2837, ProfessorDrapion wrote:There is so many posts I think I’d rather just read future posts and make my reads from there.
Establishes that they don't care what's happened in the game so far...

And then votes for the guy who's currently in the spotlight.

I dunno, I had a town read on Galron who he replaced, but I can totally see a scum enter like this.

-----------------

In post 3015, MalcolmTucker wrote:I understand there's not always a clear direction of thought registered in the thread when your take on a player shifts, but Rad's game for me has largely been logic-driven to a degree and it's interesting they got very defensive when they were unable to point out exactly why they were scumreading Puppets.
This post really rubs me the wrong way.

Am I generally logic driven? Absolutely. Does that mean every single decision I make has to have a logical list of reasons behind it? Of course not. How absurd. I'm also a very emotionally driven player and a newbie trying to figure out how to read in a game that's wildly difficult to follow.

I'd argue that scum!Rad is far less likely to change things up in the middle of a game than town!Rad.

If you're noticing inconsistencies, you're noticing town!Rad trying to improve. If it takes a green flip to prove that, fine, but don't come at me like I'm scum for not maintaining the exact same approach to finding scum endlessly. So I'm going with a gut feeling here instead of an X Y Z case. Yeah, and I also said I'd do my research to confirm/deny my thoughts. Is that not logical enough for your "Rad was being logical but now he's not" belief?
In post 3015, MalcolmTucker wrote:My strong TR on Rad from earlier in the game has softened significantly. Perhaps it's due to my SR on Dancing Puppets softening as the game goes on, but I thought Rad's post there was particularly weak.
weak isn't scummy and it's not like only scum attack town, so even if your read on DP changed to town, why would that make me more likely scum? I mean, on stats alone, there should be more town fights going on in this game than scum v town fights.
In post 3015, MalcolmTucker wrote:In general I don't think Rad's posts over the past couple of days have been as strong as they were initially.
How were my posts strong to begin with? The bar you're trying to set for me feels more like throwing shade intentionally than actually believing that I'm scum.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3070 (isolation #151) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:16 am

Post by Rad »

Yooo RCE.

I had a scum read on your slot for a long time but then The toad, well, he started to win me over. He will be missed, but now you're here, so that's fun!
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3072 (isolation #152) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:23 am

Post by Rad »

In post 3071, Dancing Puppets wrote:@RAD no more thoughts on us?
In post 3068, Rad wrote:I plan on diving into malcolm and dg's iso later as I mentioned, but that'll be slowly throughout the day and into tonight's play time.
Patience please.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3073 (isolation #153) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:24 am

Post by Rad »

sorry I see I called you DG instead of DP, in case you didn't realize I was talking about you there.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3092 (isolation #154) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:47 am

Post by Rad »

In post 3085, MalcolmTucker wrote:Sure, inconsistencies can come from town, but they can also come from scum when they have forced reads.
Ok, but what's scum!Rad's intent here? Spread some shade onto DP with absolutely no reasoning provided? Smart move scumbag Rad!
In post 3085, MalcolmTucker wrote:But you struck me as incredibly defensive when Puppets questioned you on the push and asked for specifics, as if you were self-conscious it was a weak, forced read and that you had been caught out.
It WAS weak. I gave no reasons beyond "yeah they're just kinda seeming more and more like scum and I can't quite explain why." I don't think it gets any weaker than that.

One thing I'll note is that if you're town Malcolm, our mutual town reads over each other were probably based on us both taking a pretty logical approach to the game in general. When I'm making logical cases, I sound just like you, and that's probably what pushed me to read you as town. I will say that my logical approach extends easily into my scum range though so logical me does not necessarily mean town me, and because of that I have to believe that you would be capable of the same thing.

So I'll be reading your ISO with that in mind.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3096 (isolation #155) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:50 am

Post by Rad »

I upset scum!Corwin terribly as town!Rad, so much that he called me out after the game. His emotions are just legit emotions from a person with legit time problems and I believe he would absolutely get upset at people calling him out on inactivity regardless of his alignment.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3110 (isolation #156) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:56 am

Post by Rad »

I think scum!Bella wants to make sure town!Rad continues to lose townie points here by continuing down this path:
In post 3018, Bellaphant wrote:Think I need to iso rad too. I thought their initial response to puppets was fine but then their tone shifted a bit in a way that felt new to me.
Not saying you shouldn't ISO me if you feel the need Bella, but this scenario is a layup for scum!Bella to just lean into how my tone shifted and it's feeling scummy to you now.

Happy to be town again with town!Bella! I do read you more as town this game than our last one though which makes me suspicious of you XD But yeah for sure leaning town on you pretty hard.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3120 (isolation #157) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:01 am

Post by Rad »

In post 3110, Rad wrote:I think scum!Bella wants to make sure town!Rad continues to lose townie points here by continuing down this path:
In post 3018, Bellaphant wrote:Think I need to iso rad too. I thought their initial response to puppets was fine but then their tone shifted a bit in a way that felt new to me.
Not saying you shouldn't ISO me if you feel the need Bella, but this scenario is a layup for scum!Bella to just lean into how my tone shifted and it's feeling scummy to you now.

Happy to be town again with town!Bella! I do read you more as town this game than our last one though which makes me suspicious of you XD But yeah for sure leaning town on you pretty hard.
I probably should have included this at the beginning of my last post:
In post 3098, Bellaphant wrote:Cool, rads still town.
If it wasn't obvious, this comment is what drove my 3110 post.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3128 (isolation #158) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:08 am

Post by Rad »

In post 3122, Bellaphant wrote:P-edit your tone did shift but I think it's fine/a good thing. I think you did sometimes come across as a little condescending in the newbie, partly through circumstance !you had to be right ) but I still think your overall approach to the game is in line with the thought processes of town!rad.

I don't think you should town read me just because I town read you tho
I think you spotting my tone difference was good but NAI. I was going to mention that anyway as a good catch, but you coming in and straight reading me as town after this was huge townie points IMO because again, scum!Bella should lean on this concept of a tone change and knock me down further.

I'm the second most town read player. I MUST be taken down a notch. Luke as well, though he could just be ignored here and NK'd. So I'm being very observant of how that is going to play out, because it just has to play out that way. Not saying it's scum!Bella necessarily if you continued down that path and ended up with a scum!Rad read, but I am saying that scum!Bella SHOULD have gone down that path, so because you didn't, it's super townie to me.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3137 (isolation #159) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:16 am

Post by Rad »

In post 3129, Bellaphant wrote:...(that's a little condescending ;) )

Also, people are really a lot more aware of their reads status than I am, generally? That's you, Luke and bbt that's bought it up.
Shit was I coming across as condescending? Sorry that wasn't my intent at all! :( :(

I'm very aware of the reads that came from pooky's collection and I think the heavy town reads absolutely need to be the focus of scum here. Any possible slip up of heavy town reads should be immediately pounced on by scum if town doesn't do it for them. Not saying it necessarily makes players who pounce scum, but it needs to happen one way or the other. So I'm definitely interested in focusing on people who may opportunistically jump at me for my DP read and the fact that you could but didn't screams townie to me.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3141 (isolation #160) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:20 am

Post by Rad »

In post 3139, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Rad, are you suggesting widely town read people should be able to do whatever they want without being questioned otherwise it's scum trying to undermine town reads?

Because it sounds like that's what you're saying.
No, I'm saying that any town slot that's being widely read as town is horrendously dangerous to scum and they need to be taken down a slot. Maybe town accomplishes that for them, or maybe scum has to push it. But it has to happen.

Do you disagree?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3143 (isolation #161) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:20 am

Post by Rad »

In post 3141, Rad wrote:
In post 3139, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Rad, are you suggesting widely town read people should be able to do whatever they want without being questioned otherwise it's scum trying to undermine town reads?

Because it sounds like that's what you're saying.
No, I'm saying that any town slot that's being widely read as town is horrendously dangerous to scum and they need to be taken down a slot. Maybe town accomplishes that for them, or maybe scum has to push it. But it has to happen.

Do you disagree?
*edit* taken down a notch
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3152 (isolation #162) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:25 am

Post by Rad »

In post 3142, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 3137, Rad wrote:

Also, people are really a lot more aware of their reads status than I am, generally? That's you, Luke and bbt that's bought it up.
Shit was I coming across as condescending? Sorry that wasn't my intent at all! :( :(

I'm very aware of the reads that came from pooky's collection and I think the heavy town reads absolutely need to be the focus of scum here. Any possible slip up of heavy town reads should be immediately pounced on by scum if town doesn't do it for them. Not saying it necessarily makes players who pounce scum, but it needs to happen one way or the other. So I'm definitely interested in focusing on people who may opportunistically jump at me for my DP read and the fact that you could but didn't screams townie to me.
What is your current DP read?
LOL please relax on that, I will get to you when I get to you. I'm busy responding in real time to shit and haven't even begun looking into your ISO. I'm starting to read malcolm's first anyway as his reaction to all this was way more sus. You have 268 posts, now the most in the game, and I have never ISO'd you. If town!DP, please forgive me for not having an up to date absolute read on you and instead just suggesting that maybe you're scum based on some feels I got over time. Let me get to it tonight. If I come up with a logical scum read on you I'll post my 8 page dissertation about it then.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3159 (isolation #163) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:35 am

Post by Rad »

To simplify the fuck out of my thoughts here:

1. Are you (anyone reading me scum) scum for reading me scum? NO
2. Does scum have to knock me down from my heavy town read? YES
3. Can town do that for them? YES
4. Does scum need to do it if town doesn't? YES
5. Why does scum need to do that? Because I'm town and heavily town read and scum can't survive if town solves the game properly.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3160 (isolation #164) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:36 am

Post by Rad »

In post 3156, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 3152, Rad wrote:
In post 3142, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 3137, Rad wrote:

What is your current DP read?
LOL please relax on that, I will get to you when I get to you. I'm busy responding in real time to shit and haven't even begun looking into your ISO. I'm starting to read malcolm's first anyway as his reaction to all this was way more sus. You have 268 posts, now the most in the game, and I have never ISO'd you. If town!DP, please forgive me for not having an up to date absolute read on you and instead just suggesting that maybe you're scum based on some feels I got over time. Let me get to it tonight. If I come up with a logical scum read on you I'll post my 8 page dissertation about it then.
I honestly don’t know how to read this. You sound very genuine but it’s still really strange to me that you want me to trust you on your read on me, even if it’s scum. Do you see my issue with this?
Absolutely. And your reaction to this has been kinda townie for me. It is what it is. I'm town and that's just the truth but I don't expect you to just take my word for it.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3165 (isolation #165) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:47 am

Post by Rad »

In post 3162, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3159, Rad wrote:To simplify the fuck out of my thoughts here:

5. Why does scum need to do that? Because I'm town and heavily town read and scum can't survive if town solves the game properly.
Err…. What if you’re town with bad reads?
Scum team should still want to knock down the top town players regardless of their ability to read. Town read players aren't scary for their ability to read (that's completely separate and a skill thing), they're scary for making the less town read players more likely to be the target of town's focus.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3173 (isolation #166) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Rad »

In post 3168, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 3141, Rad wrote: No, I'm saying that any town slot that's being widely read as town is horrendously dangerous to scum and they need to be taken down a slot. Maybe town accomplishes that for them, or maybe scum has to push it. But it has to happen.

Do you disagree?
Yeah, I do.

Just kill them? Unless their reads are bad, then let them live and continue making bad pushes while leading town?

You disagree?
I guess it depends on the skill level of the scum team? It's my experience that scum just kills the top town read player so as to not overthink things. Sure scum could decide something different but in general, isn't that just what happens?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3184 (isolation #167) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:58 am

Post by Rad »

In post 3178, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 3173, Rad wrote: I guess it depends on the skill level of the scum team? It's my experience that scum just kills the top town read player so as to not overthink things. Sure scum could decide something different but in general, isn't that just what happens?
Right, OK. So you agree that scum can just kill top town reads.

So, why bother wasting energy and drawing attention to themselves in thread by trying to push/discredit them?

You're literally arguing against your own original point here.
What? I mentioned that they'll probably just NK luke. How many NKs do they get? Just 1 right? So you still gotta tear down the other top town reads.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3245 (isolation #168) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:44 am

Post by Rad »

In post 3236, MalcolmTucker wrote:It feels as if they know their read on you is weak and instead of acknowleding that they're keen to deflect away from it and make you feel as if you're overthinking things by pointing that out
In post 3092, Rad wrote:It WAS weak. I gave no reasons beyond "yeah they're just kinda seeming more and more like scum and I can't quite explain why." I don't think it gets any weaker than that.
What?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3295 (isolation #169) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:52 am

Post by Rad »

In post 3293, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:A long time ago, he used to have dramatically different town and scum games, like as different as mine. I'm not sure if that's still the case after playing with flavor leaf so many times, but i gut townread his posts.

And the toads posts we're trending upwards before they repped out too
This is my current read on RCE/The toad too. I JUST got done playing a scum game with RCE but I won't claim to have a great grasp of his scum range and haven't read any previous RCE town game. Here he does feel less guarded than his recent scum game with me, and The toad was trending upwards for me too before the replace. I replaced into the previous scum game with him and I actually read the game in full before I read my role pm, got a scum leaning read from him there, and I'm not getting that so far here.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3308 (isolation #170) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:16 am

Post by Rad »

In post 3306, RCEnigma wrote:Who did math replace? For continuity in my read up.
Corwin
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3372 (isolation #171) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:22 am

Post by Rad »

In post 3368, Off The Hook wrote:
@pookie, bella, RAD, JF, dwlee, math
: do you have any slots in particular you'd like me to look at?

~GE

btw I scoured Math's ISO to see if he had a read on us, and I didn't see one but I do kinda feel like he's leaning town for me after it. So that's one slots I've already managed to look over.
Yeah either Malcolm or Klick. I'm feeling a look at Klick myself with Luke planting that vote but I gotta get through Malcolm and DP tonight or DP will make me vote myself with the impatience alone (is jokes DP <3).
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3497 (isolation #172) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by Rad »

NGL I can be pretty arrogant rofl

I have to read up on malcolm and DP tonight. And now I have to uhhh do this:
In post 3489, MathBlade wrote:Possibly. I don’t know Rad. I want Rad to speak about this game rather than some theory based “perfect” scum. Something tangible. There’s hundreds of pages.
I got my work cut out for me then?

Sorry if you don't like my theory here. It's sincere. If it's wrong, ok! It's how I've been thinking about this list though. I truly believe that scum should want to knock down any
town slots that are highly read as town
(I think the "town slot" part got missed in one of my past posts by a couple people now). Seems like a no-brainer to me but if it's wrong, ok!
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3640 (isolation #173) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by Rad »

Math, what do you think about my pooky post at ?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3650 (isolation #174) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 3647, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2063, Rad wrote:Just going to point out that Pooky appears to be using his own spreadsheet, as there was 1 difference between his reads post and what ended up in sheet reveal - Roden goes from null to town (with 24 Roden posts between these 2 Pooky posts, which is the majority of Roden's ISO)

One read change? In almost a thousand posts?

That is a top townread to you?

So Pooky is using a spreadsheet effort != Town.

One scum game I invented an entire code to buddy Frozen Angel and used it for three days.

I don’t get how the rest is relevant
Cool was just curious how you'd take that and I knew your response would at least be brutally up front :)
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3652 (isolation #175) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:07 pm

Post by Rad »

Math how much of this game have you read so far?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3674 (isolation #176) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 3663, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 3660, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 3642, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3628, RCEnigma wrote:Uhh, can someone compile all the hood claims? Every page I’m learning about a new one.
Bell - Taly
Luke - Cat Scratch Fever
Cytosine and Guanine - Mathblade
Dancing Puppets - Klick
I have not claimed who my hood mate is.
Is that your Hood mate?
Might be a scum slip by Dunn that also slips Cat.
Even though it didn't pan out, I kinda like how quickly you came up with that question. Feels like a town-perspective sort of question that just popped into your head immediately.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3680 (isolation #177) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:21 pm

Post by Rad »

rofl RCE I was wondering if you were thinking the same thing but just didn't spell it out in . I guess so eh?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3781 (isolation #178) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by Rad »

Alright got done with Malcolm.

I think the flow of my read on Malcolm was unfortunate, cause I'm back to a town lean on him.

It was something like... town read malcolm => Ceph's starting towards scum lean => Back and forth with Johnny where I sided with Johnny's perspective => Malcolm's which felt opportunistic => my belief that scum is probably wanting to take me down a notch in people town reading me

But after a reread, I feel like his reads are reasonable and I can see why he'd think they're also accurate.

Malcolm is
extremely consistent
in what he believes makes someone a scum and the ISO that he quoted from me absolutely fits it. Could be a solid scum strategy if we're honest. People are going to be inconsistent as both alignments and if you just pounce on inconsistencies you should be good to go, yeah?

Maybe if someone can point to a scum game where he does this same stuff I'll reconsider. For now I'll place him back at town cause it's most likely just town!Malcolm thinking he knows exactly how to find a scum and he's confident in it.

Update:

Malcolm => Town
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3859 (isolation #179) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by Rad »

Oh am I still on Math?

UNVOTE:

Yeah I had a slight scum read on corwin. I'm happy to let Math catch up though and separate from my corwin read, I haven't gotten any sort of leaning from Math so far.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3895 (isolation #180) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:36 pm

Post by Rad »

Bella => Town
Toad/RCE => Town
Math => Null

That leaves me with no scum reads. What a scumtell.

People I'm looking into next: DP, Klick, Mala, Roden, Enchant, Dwlee

I'm looking through DP now but that ISO is ridiculously large so not finishing it tonight.

I think I wanted to move Mala to scum but now they've been making some content and I need to review it.

I forget everything about Klick and Roden so I gotta look at them again.

I've never known anything about Enchant or Dwlee. They just post and their content disappears from my memory immediately.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3905 (isolation #181) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:41 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 3895, Rad wrote:Bella => Town
Toad/RCE => Town
Math => Null

That leaves me with no scum reads. What a scumtell.

People I'm looking into next: DP, Klick, Mala, Roden, Enchant, Dwlee

I'm looking through DP now but that ISO is ridiculously large so not finishing it tonight.

I think I wanted to move Mala to scum but now they've been making some content and I need to review it.

I forget everything about Klick and Roden so I gotta look at them again.

I've never known anything about Enchant or Dwlee. They just post and their content disappears from my memory immediately.
Oh Taly also. They have such huge posts when they post and it all just goes POOF from my memory like it never existed
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3912 (isolation #182) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:47 pm

Post by Rad »

Oh I forgot Johnny => Town

But I will try to catch you during your update session tomorrow.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4106 (isolation #183) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:11 am

Post by Rad »

Can someone help me understand something please?

Being in a neighborhood is NAI, right?
Being a mason is TOWN right?

So a scum could claim mason to pretend they're town, and a real mason could claim mason to show they're town.

Why then if Roden is claiming mason would we not want his partner to also claim mason? Why would outing the partner be bad there? Like in my previous game, Bell and his mason partner claimed (I forget who first, I think his partner?) and they were just confirmed town from then on. Even if we decided to test the scum mason claim theory and flip Roden there, why wouldn't we want their partner to have claimed before then as well?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4156 (isolation #184) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:48 am

Post by Rad »

In post 3163, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 3159, Rad wrote:To simplify the fuck out of my thoughts here:

So what do you make of RCE pushing Luke? I’m actually a bit suss on him now and it has nothing to do with him reading me wrong but it’s really hard to tell with him. \_0_/
Sorry missed this originally and just now caught it in my ISO dive of you.

I'm reading RCE as town. I think he started susing Luke for Luke's early game stuff if I'm remembering correctly? And I was pushing Luke back then too, so makes sense to me. Luke went from an ISO of nothing to being the most (or one of, if not THE most) engaged person in the game, so yeah, I get that initial reaction.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4420 (isolation #185) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Rad »

@DP (Nancy) Do you have any recent games where you're town I can look at? Large would be ideal but any is fine.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4423 (isolation #186) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:41 am

Post by Rad »

In post 4422, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 4420, Rad wrote:@DP (Nancy) Do you have any recent games where you're town I can look at? Large would be ideal but any is fine.
Lots. I haven’t been scum in ages.
Recent one is ideal. I was looking at Airplanes but that's a year old.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4427 (isolation #187) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:43 am

Post by Rad »

ty Nancy!
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4437 (isolation #188) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:53 am

Post by Rad »

In post 4428, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 4423, Rad wrote:
In post 4420, Rad wrote:@DP (Nancy) Do you have any recent games where you're town I can look at? Large would be ideal but any is fine.
Holiday Dance Party

Like just look them up.
Eh you act like it's easy. If it is, I'm not seeing how.

Are any of the games you listed just YOU? I keep finding hydra games... I don't want to read a hydra game :(
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4447 (isolation #189) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:07 am

Post by Rad »

In post 4443, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 4437, Rad wrote:
In post 4423, Rad wrote:
Holiday Dance Party

Like just look them up.

Are any of the games you listed just YOU? I keep finding hydra games... I don't want to read a hydra game :(
I think you click the username than topics. I will link you to that but I have so many towngames and most of the recent ones either in a hydra or alts. I generally don’t like to play on my main.

So not sure what I can do to help you with this?
Yeah i'm 14 pages deep into viewing your history and you post all over the forum. It's not a fun task. If you have just a single solo town game more recent than newbie 2070 Airplanes, please point me to it. Otherwise I gotta use Airplanes to compare and tbh, you sound completely different in it, so I'm trying to figure out if that's because it's a year old and you play different now, or what.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4452 (isolation #190) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:20 am

Post by Rad »

In post 4450, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 4447, Rad wrote:
In post 4443, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 4437, Rad wrote:
In post 4423, Rad wrote:
Holiday Dance Party

Like just look them up.

I think you click the username than topics. I will link you to that but I have so many towngames and most of the recent ones either in a hydra or alts. I generally don’t like to play on my main.

So not sure what I can do to help you with this?
Yeah i'm 14 pages deep into viewing your history and you post all over the forum. It's not a fun task. If you have just a single solo town game more recent than newbie 2070 Airplanes, please point me to it. Otherwise I gotta use Airplanes to compare and tbh, you sound completely different in it, so I'm trying to figure out if that's because it's a year old and you play different now, or what.
I’ll try but it involves alt outing unless you’re okay with hydras?

I don’t sound the same every game but there are similarities. I’m really not too happy with my play in that game, I think the reasons for it are obvious.
I don't need you to out your alt for the sake of me getting this read on you. Also it's not like... you sound different, must be scum!! But you do sound wildly different, mainly like you've loosened way up since a year ago, and I'd like to see that reflected in a recent town game to compare. It's a tone that I just naturally get sort of a scummy vibe from and I want to be able to check that off as "ahh ok standard town nancy" sort of thing.

Any recent hydra games where you're massively the primary poster?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4465 (isolation #191) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:33 am

Post by Rad »

Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4835 (isolation #192) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 4805, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4802, Lukewarm wrote:@Dunn

Why did you think that I was in a hood with CSF earlier?
I was making a guess. I was aware that you had not claimed.
Oh this is weird... I thought that was just a mixup and you thought you remembered something you didn't.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4902 (isolation #193) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:26 pm

Post by Rad »

Here's the thing with this soft claim puzzle thing going on...

The scum team have 5 people to try to figure it out, while every town member has to figure it out for themselves. How is that at all useful and why is this even happening right now?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4907 (isolation #194) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:34 pm

Post by Rad »

Luke what're your thoughts on Mala recently? I know you were a Mala fan at the beginning, has that changed?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4909 (isolation #195) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:41 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 4908, Dunnstral wrote:Malakittens is sort of indefensible, they don't just do nothing in games normally. I know you dislike meta so I'll boil it down to: They're not doing anything in this game, they're not making a good effort to get reads, and this is out of expectations.
Ah so this is uncharacteristic for them? I've been wondering that for a while now but hadn't gotten around to meta checking it.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5168 (isolation #196) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:57 am

Post by Rad »

I feel like I've been pretty absent from the game in terms of interaction the past couple days. All I've been able to do is keep up. I've read every single post and I feel like I still have no grasp of the game. I read throughout the day and I try to comment here and there where I feel I can but overall it's just too much. I'm going to give my latest list and some comments where I feel I have something to comment about.

Out of the running:

Roden
Dwlee

Out of the running D1:

CaG - due to supposed d1 limitation
BBT - he's not a lurker type player and I read his lurking as likely similar reasons I've been lurking. I can't get a read on him without him posting more but that doesn't make him scum.

Town reads, won't vote unless something silly comes up:

Luke
T-Bone
The toad / RCE
Pooky
Bell

Lean Town, unsure currently, not really interested in voting:

Bella
Dunn
Johnny
CSF
Malcolm

Null:

Corwin / Math
DP - I've read all of DP's ISO and some of Nancy's other games and still haven't come to a strong conclusion, but I do tend to read titus townie
OTH
Frogster - I had a scum read on him early but he's so damn active and always pushing his opinion openly, just seems unlikely as scum.
Klick
Penguin / BB

Null, goes back and forth:

Galron / PD - currently leaning more towards town due to reading some of his scum game where he seemed insanely focused and "wolfy" (if wolfy means acting in a way that directs the sheep where you want them to go), whereas in this game he seems to lack that focus (hard to explain...)
Ceph - I can't get a grasp of his intentions at all and am constantly back and forth on him
Taly - like I mentioned before, taly's posts just disappear from my memory
Enchant - no idea what is going on with this player
Mala - no idea what is going on with this player

I wish the game could just slow down some. If you're town and you're posting a ton, please try to make sure you're posting something relevant. This whole game is chaos and it can't just be scum causing it. Let wagons play out and state why you're not interested in the wagon rather than spamming to defend the person on the wagon. Your reads can be wrong as town so just let it play out so we get some more valid information on HOW it played out. If someone you read as town gets close to hammerable, then go for it, spam away. There's so much chatter that goes on constantly every time something of any interest happens that it becomes impossible to parse.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5183 (isolation #197) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:09 am

Post by Rad »

I forgot to mention, my previous reads list was ordered town to scum => top to bottom as well.

VOTE: Mala

I don't see how Mala is being townie. Posts are void of meaning. Mostly spammy. Might not be the "best vote today" as I've heard some people mention but I don't see why Mala wouldn't likely flip red.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5186 (isolation #198) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:11 am

Post by Rad »

In post 5181, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 5180, Lukewarm wrote:Don't care.

Just not interested in hearing you tell me I am bad at the game

(I am already aware)

Anyways, I'm off.
You seemed like you cared when you CAPSlocked lmao
Why are you pressing his buttons man? If you read him as town, back the fuck off already? I'll happily vote you simply for being anti-town and hope that that actually meant you were scum.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5191 (isolation #199) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:15 am

Post by Rad »

In post 5189, Frogsterking wrote:He's been pressing my buttons all day and I restrained myself, back off Rad.
Alright let's just all chill then. Sorry to call you out, the game's pace is just really frustrating. I think Luke got passionate about you being scum, but you read him town and you're retaliating in a toxic way. I know it happens and you're not the only one who's done it or will do it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”