he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #11884 (isolation #600) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:19 am

Post by Rad »

Malcolm wagon back on? Ok!

VOTE: malcolm

I'll go look at corwin math isos for mala closer, later today.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11892 (isolation #601) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:11 am

Post by Rad »

In post 11891, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:OK, was there anyone else pushing her outside of Corwin?
Damn looks like Bella pushed Mala as hard as she pushed Johnny in a quick glance of her ISO. She basically paired each of them together many times in a push against both. There's probably not a world where both johnny and mala are scum.
In post 11890, butterflies wrote:
In post 11882, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Yeah, Corwin's push on Mala means she is almost always town here.
Mala is also someone who hates playing scum and one of the players Pooky bussed in KTANE, so because of that not clearing.
She could still be town but I could also see her telling her buddies to bus her if scum.

~Nancyfly
But this thought is also reasonable
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11898 (isolation #602) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Rad »

So Corwin really only mentions Mala in any significant capacity in a couple places. First his reads list:
In post 1442, Corwinoid wrote:Scum
Malakittens
Yeah I'd lean towards scum not placing fellow scum at the bottom of the list, but it's not alignment definitive by any means.

And second where he just points out that mala's also been low activity:
In post 1763, Corwinoid wrote:It concerns me, though, that Frog conveniently forgot about mala who's been both low activity and low content when she is posting. It annoyed the hell out of me that people were up my ass for dealing with life issues, when mala's getting a pass with posts like
In post 758, Malakittens wrote:why is there 31 pages
-.-
Actually that he's looking at every *other* low activity player is bothersome.
But I give more weight to this being a consistency attack against Frog than a lurker push against Mala. A few posts before this in Frog points out lurkers getting a TR for bad reasons and names Taly and Dwlee. Mala is being used as an example here and is the best example to use regardless of Mala's alignment because Mala's content is all low effort meme stuff.
In post 1768, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 1765, Frogsterking wrote:Not true, Luke and I both TR Mala slot. You can find the exact point I decided to rule out the Mala slot for D1 in my iso.
You want to help me out with that, because your mentions of mala in your iso go from "I have played scum with scum!Mala and town with scum!Mala and I admit their start seems a little different in this game." in , to town binning her for pooky's spreadsheet at , to not mentioning her again a single time (at least by name) until just now.
Here he continues his consistency attack on Frog, still using Mala as an example of him being inconsistent.
In post 1843, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 1823, Frogsterking wrote:
@Corwin
In post 1765, Frogsterking wrote:Not true, Luke and I both TR Mala slot. You can find the exact point I decided to rule out the Mala slot for D1 in my iso.
You want to help me out with that, because your mentions of mala in your iso go from "I have played scum with scum!Mala and town with scum!Mala and I admit their start seems a little different in this game." in , to town binning her for pooky's spreadsheet at , to not mentioning her again a single time (at least by name) until just now.
This is possibly a contrived attempt at pretend-solving, I specifically decided to town bin Mala around the time I posted 482. That was my main motivation for sharing that comment in 482. Mala isn't mentioned again because I had no new takes on the slot. That's not difficult to understand. If you're town and this isn't pretend-solving, then stop shading my slot for no reason.
Holy shit dude, you made a read ~52 pages ago based on the start of the game, FoSed every other inactive player, and never looked twice at your very early read even given the "content" of her posts. And you don't think that's giving that slot a pass?
And again.
In post 1849, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 1846, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1843, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 1823, Frogsterking wrote:
@Corwin
This is possibly a contrived attempt at pretend-solving, I specifically decided to town bin Mala around the time I posted 482. That was my main motivation for sharing that comment in 482. Mala isn't mentioned again because I had no new takes on the slot. That's not difficult to understand. If you're town and this isn't pretend-solving, then stop shading my slot for no reason.
Holy shit dude, you made a read ~52 pages ago based on the start of the game, FoSed every other inactive player, and never looked twice at your very early read even given the "content" of her posts. And you don't think that's giving that slot a pass?
What's the difference between townreading and giving a pass? And why does this bother you so much?
Reads change, he's showing no interest in re-evaluating her while mudslinging half a dozen other people for exactly the same things. Which suggest his motivations about one or the other aren't entirely honest.
And again.
In post 1865, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 1860, Cephrir wrote:granted ill reeval if mala continues to do nothing but im way happier with her than other low content slots right now so i can certainly understand how frogsterking arrived at the same conclusion
I am... actually surprised how acceptable I find this.
Hell, here he even suggests that Ceph's town read on Mala is acceptable

Maybe using Mala over Taly or Dwlee points to some alignment indication of Mala but I dunno. Mala is certainly the easiest of them all to point at and say "see Mala's not doing anything and just memeing" but that's because it's just the truth.

I believe, based on past experience with corwin, that he probably DID have actual time issues and this was legitimately frustrating for him. If scum!Mala had already said they can bus her if they want cause she's just going to lurk through this entire game, then this is incredibly easy for corwin to do. It's easy for corwin to push town!Mala here too, but that's because Mala just isn't townie in this game, especially not earlier.

I'll take a look at Math's interactions later. I'm not sold on Corwin clearing Mala from this.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11910 (isolation #603) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:53 am

Post by Rad »

What are mala's other targets so far? All I'm seeing is ceph and Bella. Should have 2 more yeah? Or is the claim 2 shot coroner?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11911 (isolation #604) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Rad »

In post 11229, Malakittens wrote:PD

I already full claimed.

I can easily be tracked to a corpse

Liming me when we don’t get flips is the wrong move

Let’s not go here.
Yeah claim isn't 2 shot so what are the other targets? I don't think mala has disclosed this info or am I missing it in the iso?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11919 (isolation #605) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:55 am

Post by Rad »

In post 11913, Mislim Bait wrote:they said that math is roleblocker
idk why they haven't claimed any results for n4 today
Ah yeah, looking back, I guess they did claim Math in some weird ass roundabout way.

So Mala targeted:

Ceph - lol, but yeah, only possible target so whatever
Math - good target
Bella - why do we care about Bella there over Dunn?

This is also all information available to scum!Mala whether they're coroner or not because no reason to believe Ceph didn't full claim. Coming up with a claim on someone like Dunn who we've been curious about is counter-claimable via a town!BB or town!OTH.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11921 (isolation #606) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:02 am

Post by Rad »

In post 11920, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Dunnstral is theorized to have been the vig, but i don't remember when we settled on that theory. D4 perhaps?

Either Luke or bell can be coroner'd tonight
The question is why does Mala target Bella over Dunn. What info do we get that we care about from targeting Bella?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11926 (isolation #607) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:23 am

Post by Rad »

In post 11924, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 11921, Rad wrote:
In post 11920, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Dunnstral is theorized to have been the vig, but i don't remember when we settled on that theory. D4 perhaps?

The question is why does Mala target Bella over Dunn. What info do we get that we care about from targeting Bella?
Mala!scum could target Dunn and give Bellas info in its place sure. Since they’d already know Bella’s role.
I moreso meant that town!Mala targeting Bella doesn't make sense when Dunn was an option. Bella's flavor matched the doc claim. So Bella was either just telling the truth and was a scum doc, or she was stealing it from a scum partner. Do we actually care one way or the other? Does confirming scum!Bella's doc role after the flip matter? Clearing up the Dunn mystery would at least give us some info about N1.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11936 (isolation #608) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:28 am

Post by Rad »

rofl mala
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11942 (isolation #609) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:54 am

Post by Rad »

In post 11940, Malakittens wrote:Okay I fcked up ok

That doesn’t make me scum

It just makes me fuckinf stupud fucking town

I get it ok

Lim me if you want but
I been super fucking protown with this stupid fucking pr
as much as I could minus the one stupid mistake I have done
No, you haven't.
In post 11941, Malakittens wrote:Sorry I’m just in a foul mood

And this stupid bull shut if she must be scum because she’s playing differently when I am trying to change my meta because I’m sick of my scum and my town play being day and night so yes maybe I’m trying to make my town Meta similar to my scum meta because I’m just sick of being transparent scum
You're changing up your meta by tanking your town play instead of improving your scum play? :roll:
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11944 (isolation #610) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:01 am

Post by Rad »

In post 11943, Malakittens wrote:explain to how I haven’t rad

Please enlighten me on how you would play this role?

So I can blw down to you
I'd have checked dunn, and if i outted myself when you did I'd have math and Dunn to announce, and then I'd ask if town has any preference for next check.

But why does that matter anyway? Explain how you were super townie with it.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11956 (isolation #611) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 11948, Malakittens wrote:
In post 11945, Cytosine and Guanine wrote:Mala's claim doesn't look too hot. I definitely wouldn't call that a shining beacon of towniness.
~Cytosine
Go on Lim me then.

Here I’ll even help Rad’s stupid push and movement.

Once I’m dead, kill rad and then look at OTH

And then get actual fuckifn scum

Rather than go for easy fucking targets.

VOTE: Mala
The Drama.

If you're town trying to equalize your meta by playing terribly on purpose, why would you be so emotional over it? Why do you think I'm scum specifically? Would you not read someone scum who's playing like you've played this game?

Why are you an easy target exactly? You're a skilled player from what I've read outside this game. Does playing terribly on purpose make you an easy target, and if so who is to blame? Or are you just bad at being scum and that's what's making you an easy target?

I think town!Mala with this ISO probably gets flipped from scum waaaay earlier cause you're just so easy to justify and you do nothing to counter that at all besides flailing when pressured. I see absolutely no unprompted pro-town behavior in your ISO. None.

In order for me to believe you're town, I have to accept:

1. Mala wants to equalize her meta by tanking her town play instead of trying harder as scum.
2. Mala hasn't bothered to even pay attention to this game enough to understand what the right use of her PR should be, or Mala has less of a grasp of the mechanics than I do in my 3rd game.
3. Mala thought it was fine to just joke and meme most of the game and do absolutely no solving outside of giving her opinion here and there.
4. Mala was comfortable with her contributions to town by just mostly lurking and occasionally jumping out to spam emotions the few times she was at risk.
5. Mala believes her use of her PR was super townie but also doesn't bother to explain why.
6. Mala believes that she did her best and Rad must be scum cause only scum would push her ISO.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11957 (isolation #612) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 11952, Cytosine and Guanine wrote:
In post 11948, Malakittens wrote:
In post 11945, Cytosine and Guanine wrote:Mala's claim doesn't look too hot. I definitely wouldn't call that a shining beacon of towniness.
~Cytosine
Go on Lim me then.

Here I’ll even help Rad’s stupid push and movement.

Once I’m dead, kill rad and then look at OTH

And then get actual fuckifn scum

Rather than go for easy fucking targets.

I'd like to eliminate Rad, but I'm getting vetoed on that. I also think Malcolm is a better lim than you despite my comment. I'm just saying your claim is not the get-out-of-jail free card that you would like it to be.
~Cytosine
Assuming the veto is from the G in C&G, thanks G. I'm a little confused at C wanting to lim between me and Malcolm though, of all pairs you being ok flipping either of us is wild. Are you assuming it's SvT here guaranteed? We could easily be TvT. SvS is LOL sickest theater
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11959 (isolation #613) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by Rad »

Alrighty, fair enough.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11960 (isolation #614) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by Rad »

Well we can hang out together on the malcolm wagon and mala can check his dead red corpse tonight to tell us what he was
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11962 (isolation #615) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 11961, Off The Hook wrote:im not interested in a malcolm wagon tho :/
who then?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11964 (isolation #616) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by Rad »

Johnny's play has had a clear change since his other game ended. I'd rather him stick around so he can continue it. He's a lot easier to read lately and I'm just reading him town.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11965 (isolation #617) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by Rad »

Math's interactions with/about Mala:

- Math just points out corwin's push on frog and asks if it was ever explained
- responds to some joke mala said
- Mala with some NAI claim that math could be scum cause he was scum a couple times before in a replace and Math responding seriously to it
- More nonsense argument about something that's NAI
- friendly banter
- Mala calling BBT a baddie and Math pretending to be angered by it
- Math urges Mala to make a case on Taly instead of Mala just talking about maybe voting Taly (which is actually townie of Math so he should say this regardless of mala's alignment to look townie)
- If Mala flips red, this is Math pushing distance between Corwin and Mala claiming Corwin is attacking both Frog and Mala.
- Calls Mala probably town
- Wants people to vote one of Mala, Frog, Taly, Dunn. He pushes this for a while.

So my takeaway:

- Mostly just NAI banter and soft interactions
- No hard pushing on or supporting of Mala. The push on 4 people later includes Mala because Mala's a top wagon.
- Nothing that jumps out as clearing Mala, and nothing jumps out as damning Mala either
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11966 (isolation #618) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by Rad »

Bella's interactions with/about Mala:

- Mala at Null
- Mala at Null
- Claims 1 scum in Johnny, Mala, Ceph, or BB, and maybe Bell
- Asks RCE to expand on Mala and Bell read
- Here Bella's speculating on potential Roden mason partner... includes Dwlee T-Bone Mala BB and Pooky. Interesting she spotted Dwlee here properly eh? Couple thoughts about this. First, is Bella good enough to be able to pick Dwlee as partner here? Second, don't you think Bella includes at least 1 of her scum partners in this list? Or does Bella just blindly spit out 5 towns?
- Side note, here Bella retracts Pooky from the Mason list above.
- Leans scum on both Johnny and Mala, moreso Johnny than Mala.
- This is a vote on Mala. I started the Mala wagon here, followed by Klick (Mislim now), DP (butterflies), and Bella. DP drops off after a few minutes (nancy decides to defer to titus). According to VC this gets up to Rad, Klick, Bellaphant, Dancing Puppets, Cat Scratch Fever, Frogsterking... and drops off to Klick, Bellaphant, T-Bone in the next VC...
- Bella still voting for Mala 400 posts later and pushes that we choose between Mala and Johnny.
- Bella shading Mala and Johnny again.
- Claims 1 scum in Johnny/Mala/Enchant
- Pushes Johnny and Mala some more. Mala a bit more than Johnny here.
- Shades Mala's reaction to being wagoned

Takeaway:

- There's much more interesting interactions here with Bella than with Corwin or Math.
- Bella tends to be pushing Mala scum a good amount, and just about always while pushing Johnny.
- Bella jumps on Mala wagon just a few minutes after Klick does and sits on there for a while after it dies off, maybe, I couldn't follow the entire wagon progression
- my brain is broken now and I can't think about this any more.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11968 (isolation #619) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by Rad »

yeah fuck it. Month long meta switch or just scum?

Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11969 (isolation #620) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 11904, Best Bird wrote:would be nice if the non-voters started becoming voters.

voter turnout is important people
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11971 (isolation #621) » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by Rad »

Me and Malcolm are going to laugh about our TvT nonsense in post game after one of us succeeds in flipping the other. But Mala's just scum here.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12007 (isolation #622) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:22 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12005, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 12004, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You said 'lots of useful info'.

Is that it?
I mean, quite clearly, by extension anyone else pushing strongly for Mala would be likely town as well if not already confirmed. And on the other hand, should Mala come back town it'd only affirm my read on Rad as being likely scum.
Do you disagree with my perspective in ?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12011 (isolation #623) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:49 am

Post by Rad »

If anyone's in the spot where they feel mala is probably scum but they're uncomfortable that I'm the one pushing the slot hard, you should probably just vote for me then because I'm not going to be useful as an untrusted player and I'd rather not continue to put in the effort. It's ok I don't blame any town for not reading my slot as town here given bella + bell + Luke. We can't be stuck here for much longer without apathy kicking in even more and I'd rather my existing views be taken seriously as a flipped green than a suspicious try hard.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12026 (isolation #624) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Rad »

Mala all your anger towards me makes no sense. If you're town tanking your town game to equalize your meta, congrats you did it!! Your town play is super scummy now hooray!! Why would me pushing a case against your intentional scummy town play anger you?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12028 (isolation #625) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:12 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12025, Malakittens wrote:I just think it’s stupid that I’m on the chopping block when I have been pretty vocal about what results I been given with my role
You're role is nai and you've used it in the scummiest way possible. You couldn't have picked more scummy choices.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12033 (isolation #626) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Rad »

Even if there's some weird town explanation for bella over Dunn, there's no town explanation for frog n4 besides "whoops I don't care about this game so I made bad decisions"
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12034 (isolation #627) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:16 am

Post by Rad »

I already said math was a good choice and ceph was your only choice. Bella is arguably bad and frog is lolol
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12045 (isolation #628) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:37 am

Post by Rad »

I agree role is nai but it's possible here that mala isn't even coroner because she's targeted only previously outted town and scum. So she would have to guess from the entire pool of possible roles to confirm she's even coroner in the scenario where she's lying.

Ok how about this. I know bb would probably prefer to talk to Luke or someone else, and I don't think I'm hugely useful for my reads, but if bb agrees, you guys can flip me. I flip green. Only I know what my role is right now. I'll tell bb when he targets me tonight. Oth and mala also target me tonight. They get to both claim my role and bb can confirm.

This is assuming oth doesn't have a role where the mod announces the result. I can't remember if that's the case with oth's outted role.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12049 (isolation #629) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:44 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12047, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:mala is town i think
You haven't read the past 30 pages
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12050 (isolation #630) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12048, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Rad you are so genuine if you're scum here I'll never trust you again.
All good, I have that same feeling about Nancy :lol:
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12054 (isolation #631) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:53 am

Post by Rad »

Further, drap targets bb and doc on drap. Mafia has to kill bb to prevent this plan which they probably won't want to do because bb is fairly hard to read here if town. If bb doesn't target me drap knows it. If drap is scum and claims town!bb doesn't visit bb dies followed by drap. If drap dies at night there is no doc.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12055 (isolation #632) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:55 am

Post by Rad »

Plan fails completely if bb and drap are both scum, or if bb is scum with that pr.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12057 (isolation #633) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Rad »

If bb is town, plan fails if mafia targets him, but that's ok because you now have me and bb to look at associations, town!bb is probably mislimable so that's a waste for scum, mala and oth can claim their reads on me which I think you make mala claim first, and no one has to worry about all the nonsense pointing to scum!rad anymore.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12058 (isolation #634) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:08 am

Post by Rad »

Plan in full:
In post 12045, Rad wrote:I agree role is nai but it's possible here that mala isn't even coroner because she's targeted only previously outted town and scum. So she would have to guess from the entire pool of possible roles to confirm she's even coroner in the scenario where she's lying.

Ok how about this. I know bb would probably prefer to talk to Luke or someone else, and I don't think I'm hugely useful for my reads, but if bb agrees, you guys can flip me. I flip green. Only I know what my role is right now. I'll tell bb when he targets me tonight. Oth and mala also target me tonight. They get to both claim my role and bb can confirm.

This is assuming oth doesn't have a role where the mod announces the result. I can't remember if that's the case with oth's outted role.
In post 12054, Rad wrote:Further, drap targets bb and doc on drap. Mafia has to kill bb to prevent this plan which they probably won't want to do because bb is fairly hard to read here if town. If bb doesn't target me drap knows it. If drap is scum and claims town!bb doesn't visit bb dies followed by drap. If drap dies at night there is no doc.
In post 12055, Rad wrote:Plan fails completely if bb and drap are both scum, or if bb is scum with that pr.
In post 12057, Rad wrote:If bb is town, plan fails if mafia targets him, but that's ok because you now have me and bb to look at associations, town!bb is probably mislimable so that's a waste for scum, mala and oth can claim their reads on me which I think you make mala claim first, and no one has to worry about all the nonsense pointing to scum!rad anymore.
Town should decide if this is a good plan. If not, ok, but let's get a flip. I'm up for Mala and Malcolm, or we can go with my plan above and flip me if everyone agrees to it. Or you can just conclude I'm scum and flip me without a plan. I don't think there are any other viable wagons today given the current game state.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12065 (isolation #635) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:17 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12062, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 12045, Rad wrote:This is assuming oth doesn't have a role where the mod announces the result. I can't remember if that's the case with oth's outted role.
"one shot public corner" is my role

do you know what public means :rosejudge:
From the wiki: "Sometimes a Coroner will even automatically cause the truth about any dead player to be publicly revealed, functioning as a sort of Enabler for flips" - do you know if it's this version? Like 1 shot, reveal everyone? Or is it 1 shot, reveal target?

Also can you use it only at night or can you trigger it during the day? I guess it would say "Day Coroner" according to wiki but just verifying.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12066 (isolation #636) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:19 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12063, Malakittens wrote:Apparently he does bc he is coroner-god
So salty.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12067 (isolation #637) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:20 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12060, T-Bone wrote:Stop making plans if Drapion is town he needs to do his own thing lol
He can disagree here if he wants. Hell everyone in the game can agree and he can disagree and that's that. I think my plan is mechanically sound but everyone's gotta agree to it.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12068 (isolation #638) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:21 am

Post by Rad »

Actually if OTH's skill is night only, I guess the plan is just off since it's public.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12070 (isolation #639) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:28 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12069, Malakittens wrote:
In post 12066, Rad wrote:
In post 12063, Malakittens wrote:Apparently he does bc he is coroner-god
So salty.
You have angered me.

So you’re gonna see it for the rest of the game now.
If that triggers town!Mala to play the game, awesome! Find scum and prove me wrong.

Otherwise scum!Mala can just whine at/about me all she wants. I really don't care lol
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12080 (isolation #640) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:11 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12077, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 12062, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 12045, Rad wrote:This is assuming oth doesn't have a role where the mod announces the result. I can't remember if that's the case with oth's outted role.
"one shot public corner" is my role

do you know what public means :rosejudge:
i kinda want to public coroner mathblade just to see if the dude is actually a neighbor
If you believe mala is town coroner, she has already gotten the result on math
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12090 (isolation #641) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:24 am

Post by Rad »

The cool thing to do when playing this game is to not play this game :cool:

Don't you dare scum read me for it though!
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12092 (isolation #642) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:33 am

Post by Rad »

Luke's town reading me from the dead, no doubt! :mrgreen:
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12096 (isolation #643) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:53 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12095, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 12034, Rad wrote:I already said math was a good choice and ceph was your only choice. Bella is arguably bad and frog is lolol
wait why was bella a bad check?
Answered here:

Spoiler:
In post 11919, Rad wrote:
In post 11913, Mislim Bait wrote:they said that math is roleblocker
idk why they haven't claimed any results for n4 today
Ah yeah, looking back, I guess they did claim Math in some weird ass roundabout way.

So Mala targeted:

Ceph - lol, but yeah, only possible target so whatever
Math - good target
Bella - why do we care about Bella there over Dunn?

This is also all information available to scum!Mala whether they're coroner or not because no reason to believe Ceph didn't full claim. Coming up with a claim on someone like Dunn who we've been curious about is counter-claimable via a town!BB or town!OTH.

In post 11926, Rad wrote:
In post 11924, RCEnigma wrote:

Mala!scum could target Dunn and give Bellas info in its place sure. Since they’d already know Bella’s role.
I moreso meant that town!Mala targeting Bella doesn't make sense when Dunn was an option. Bella's flavor matched the doc claim. So Bella was either just telling the truth and was a scum doc, or she was stealing it from a scum partner. Do we actually care one way or the other? Does confirming scum!Bella's doc role after the flip matter? Clearing up the Dunn mystery would at least give us some info about N1.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12102 (isolation #644) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:10 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12099, Mislim Bait wrote:But bella is scum so it literally doesn't matter even if their claim make sense or not.
Since it's natural for scum to lie removing any doubts about their real role would be more beneficial.
I dunno what to tell you man. What does town gain from knowing Bella was a doc or not? Who cares? We'd learn more from Dunn. You may not have been around during the dunn discussions but we were all pretty confused by the 2 town kills n1 and knowing dunn's actual role could have helped clear things up. Ultimately we don't know if scum targeted dunn or frog n1 and that info could help us understand. I don't see what knowing bella's a doc or not really helps.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12104 (isolation #645) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:11 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12103, butterflies wrote:
In post 12100, T-Bone wrote:Let's kill a mason and then coroner to be sure
I seriously hope this post is in jest. If not, you’re extremely lucky Pooky towncleared you. :facepalm:
he's joking/baiting i think lol
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12107 (isolation #646) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:17 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12101, Mislim Bait wrote:I don't wanna shut down rad's attempt on mech solving for the 2nd time now but who actually read and thought that yeah this is a good idea.

to sum that post up we're basically misliming a town(town!rad world)
wasting 2 coroner shots, bb's shot and tracker's shot all just to prove that mala is telling the truth about being a coroner which is nai.
It does a bit more than just catch Mala...

Drap confirms BB can target dead
Mala and OTH are pitted against each other's reads
BB talks to me to find out my role which could out Mala if Mala just isn't coroner at all
If scum cares about the plan, they should kill town!BB, and BB isn't being heavily town read this game so that's a wasted NK for them

Is it foolproof? Nope.

It's mechanically interesting though and accomplishes some things if everything goes to plan. Town can decide it's a bad idea though, that's fine. Also I think the plan is just dead now if OTH can't target during the day cause the result would come back before the plan could even take place.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12113 (isolation #647) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:10 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12109, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 12107, Rad wrote:
In post 12101, Mislim Bait wrote:I don't wanna shut down rad's attempt on mech solving for the 2nd time now but who actually read and thought that yeah this is a good idea.

wasting 2 coroner shots, bb's shot and tracker's shot all just to prove that mala is telling the truth about being a coroner which is nai.
It does a bit more than just catch Mala...

Drap confirms BB can target dead
Mala and OTH are pitted against each other's reads
BB talks to me to find out my role which could out Mala if Mala just isn't coroner at all
If scum cares about the plan, they should kill town!BB, and BB isn't being heavily town read this game so that's a wasted NK for them

Is it foolproof? Nope.

It's mechanically interesting though and accomplishes some things if everything goes to plan. Town can decide it's a bad idea though, that's fine. Also I think the plan is just dead now if OTH can't target during the day cause the result would come back before the plan could even take place.
-drap confirming that bb can target the dead doesn't mean anything just confirming their role.
-like you said bb could be scum
-mala could still be scum claiming their real role
-or mala could be town and everything is just wasted

we do all this or we could just let drap track someone and maybe they'll track another nk.
In post 12110, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 12108, butterflies wrote:

Well most of it went over my head but what I did get out of it is that RAD’s probably town, so that much was super helpful.
I would agree with you if the plan was good but rad made this whole mech solve centered around them flipping town which looks kind of lamist
I'm having 2nd thoughts whether they really think that misliming themselves here as town!rad is beneficial for town. There's like little chance here that mala is lying about their role.
I centered it around myself because my role is completely unknown to anyone and I think mala's probably just lying here about coroner. We could target Luke but he's probably just neighbor. Also I'm probably a liability later in the game due to Bella/Bell/Luke. If Malcolm flips green I'm even moreso.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12114 (isolation #648) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:11 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12112, butterflies wrote:Yeah I agree. Mala is very likely telling the truth about her role.
I don't think so because the frog n4 makes no sense except for scum!mala being able to say their role without being counter claimed.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12116 (isolation #649) » Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:18 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12111, Mislim Bait wrote:the timing of that post was also bad
both mala/malcolm were the top wagons when they said that
and they both scumread them
so why would they suggest a town!rad mislim?

Rad sounds fine up until 12058
and any mala/malcolm scum flip would also spew rad town
If it wasn't for these I would probably go there today
Just throwing out possibilities for advancing in a reasonable way. I'm all for a Malcolm or mala wagon but I get why some people might be hesitant on either of those because I'm pushing both. I realized there could be a way to get some real info while resolving my liability so I ran with it. As per usual my more open thoughts get both hard town and hard scum read :lol:
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12156 (isolation #650) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:49 am

Post by Rad »

Luke dying in a scum!Malcolm world makes sense as a wifom play and framing town!rad play while removing a strong town player. It's a really solid setup.

Luke dying in a scum!rad world makes sense if you want to blatently keep killing people who scum read rad because they're also strong town players you want to remove to help preserve the rest of the team. It's super unfortunate for scum!rad and likely gets him killed.

Luke dying in a town!Malcolm town!rad world is also solid because rad gets framed, Malcolm looks terrible after rad flip, and Luke is dead.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12159 (isolation #651) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:01 am

Post by Rad »

Well Malcolm, looks like both scum!Malcolm and scum!Rad defenses here are wifom based, and the most straight forward reality is option 3. Let's consider it indeed.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12160 (isolation #652) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:09 am

Post by Rad »

In post 11987, T-Bone wrote:It bothers me that you think you know his role when the only place Johnny has discussed it is in our hood.
Can you elaborate any more on what you're thinking here tbone? Or do you want answers from drap first? I've been waiting for this thread to play out and I don't think it has yet.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12162 (isolation #653) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:28 am

Post by Rad »

Feel free to jump on. It looks like you're still on my wagon.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12164 (isolation #654) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:31 am

Post by Rad »

RCE come commit to something.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12173 (isolation #655) » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:23 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12171, RCEnigma wrote:Despite missing pages I don’t think I’ve missed any new info. Basically, I think rad is prob!town. I don’t want to vote Malcolm today and I’m fence sitting on mala. I think they could go either way and all of the slots in my Poe are hard defending mala which should just mean mala is scum to me but eh, I’m not like completely sold. I wouldn’t be super heartbroken if the vote was mala but I’d want OTH to go next.

But RCE roles aren’t alignment indicative! No. Flavor is relatively random and roles are loosely flavor related so idc about that argument. Nancy I hear you, hard veto, that’s fine. It’s still where I want to go.
Why oth over mala? The town!mala scenario isn't impossible but it's ridiculous and there's no reason for her to be angry at me when she's tanking her town play on purpose and facing the consequences.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12210 (isolation #656) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:02 am

Post by Rad »

Mala you're a strong player as town. If you're actually doing some town meta switch just snap out of it and do your town thing. I'm not unvoting you for some AtE plead.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12251 (isolation #657) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 12249, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Mala being the wolf and Malcolm being the town locks the game for me BTW.
I’ll tell you the exact team with Mala next day phase.
Let's say mala flips red here. Who's the team? Why wait?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12277 (isolation #658) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 12264, Malakittens wrote:
In post 12263, T-Bone wrote:My offer to flip a mason to confirm the other and also maybe some of these interact with dead people folks is still on the table
They are ducking useless anyways.
But I & OTH can confirm but killing me now and somehow OTH dying before they can use their shot is going to foil this plan
But hey let’s continue with killing me
One who can investigate full roles of the dead
Lol we don't need coroner to confirm Mason, we just need a dead mason to flip and the other is same alignment.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12288 (isolation #659) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 12282, Best Bird wrote:
In post 12277, Rad wrote:
In post 12264, Malakittens wrote:
In post 12263, T-Bone wrote:My offer to flip a mason to confirm the other and also maybe some of these interact with dead people folks is still on the table
They are ducking useless anyways.
But I & OTH can confirm but killing me now and somehow OTH dying before they can use their shot is going to foil this plan
But hey let’s continue with killing me
One who can investigate full roles of the dead
Lol we don't need coroner to confirm Mason, we just need a dead mason to flip and the other is same alignment.
well....and hope they aren't like enchant tbf

no role flips
If one of the masons is town and pretending to be mason with scum we are certainly just fucked yeah? I mean that's just throwing the game. Does that kind of shit happen? I've seen town fake claim but have you seen fake mason claims with just 1 scum in it?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12423 (isolation #660) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:55 pm

Post by Rad »

Deadline: 3 days, 22 hours, 35 minutes

Why is today so hard to end...

Bbt why aren't you voting.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12425 (isolation #661) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 12233, Malakittens wrote:
In post 12231, Malakittens wrote:
In post 12227, butterflies wrote:@Mala, have you ever wanted to die before in a towngame? If so, could you please link it for me?
Yes many times & I’d have to search my hx and I’m already limited as it is
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89313&user_select%5B%5D=19101
I read through this earlier. The big difference between here and there is there you got angry and kept trying to solve, while here you just got angry. I don't see how you're not scum here.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12462 (isolation #662) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:39 am

Post by Rad »

Hello yeet. I wote up a summary recently at post . Right now we have some competing wagons - Mala, Malcolm, bbt. Maybe Johnny wagon could be considered there too.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12467 (isolation #663) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:07 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12465, Best Bird wrote:
In post 12462, Rad wrote:Maybe Johnny wagon could be considered there too.
Johnny isn't a wagon. It's a vanity vote at this point.
Oh damn, lol. Just 1 vote. Nevermind.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12486 (isolation #664) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Rad »

Oth and Johnny, please get on a viable wagon.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12489 (isolation #665) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12487, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Rad, am I viable? You haven't said much
You're viable. I read you town due to jumping off my wagon when no reason scum!bbt should, and your stance on bella with me and dp before her flip.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12494 (isolation #666) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:51 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12490, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Alright, you have been fairly quiet considering someone you're town reading is being wagoned and is the leading wagon.
I'm on vla and exclusively phone posting. I don't hard read you town. Certainly scum!bbt could have jumped off my wagon when you did, but I don't see a good reason for it. Certainly scum!bbt could defend a Bella wait strategy alongside me, but I don't see a good reason to when Bella is just about certain to flip there. These reasons wouldn't be convincing to anyone besides me though so I'm not pushing it (though I did push it some earlier).

If you're scum here I'm probably flipped next so that's cool. If you're town I get to try to figure out what scum is pushing you here.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12495 (isolation #667) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:53 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12493, butterflies wrote:
In post 12483, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Even if you discard Math, how can I be scum with Bella? It literally makes 0 sense and you know it.
It makes 0 sense for you to be sr us here and you know it.

Fyi, talking to us like we’re idiots or something isn’t doing anything for me.

~Nancyfly
To be fair bbt talks to people like they're idiots regardless of alignment. But I get why you'd read that as scummy
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12499 (isolation #668) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:58 am

Post by Rad »

I believe the first part bbt :mrgreen:
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12500 (isolation #669) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:58 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12497, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Rad I'm not scum and I'm not getting flipped either.
Was referring to this post for first part
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12502 (isolation #670) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:59 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12498, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 12494, Rad wrote: If you're scum here I'm probably flipped next so that's cool. If you're town I get to try to figure out what scum is pushing you here.
How about you figure out which scum is pushing me now?
How about everyone just votes mala and we flip scum?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12504 (isolation #671) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12503, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Can you walk me through why Mala is scum because I'm really not happy with my vote there. Self-preservation and all that
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12506 (isolation #672) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:05 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12505, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Did Mala respond to that? As far as I am aware, emotional outbursts are NAI for her?
Regarding emotions --
In post 12425, Rad wrote:
In post 12233, Malakittens wrote:
In post 12231, Malakittens wrote:
In post 12227, butterflies wrote:@Mala, have you ever wanted to die before in a towngame? If so, could you please link it for me?
Yes many times & I’d have to search my hx and I’m already limited as it is
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89313&user_select%5B%5D=19101
I read through this earlier. The big difference between here and there is there you got angry and kept trying to solve, while here you just got angry. I don't see how you're not scum here.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12508 (isolation #673) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:08 am

Post by Rad »

Role is nai

Besides, not convinced it's actually her role due to her picks

And if it is, again, role is nai
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12514 (isolation #674) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:15 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12509, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I suppose so.

It is her role I think, she sorted extremely early.
Could be her role. Doesn't really matter to me though. Even if somehow bella is a better pick than Dunn, she picked frog last which is just good if she's scum trying not to reveal too much. Or she picked someone else and claimed she picked frog since his role was known. It just doesn't make sense as town aside from town!mala not giving and shit about the game.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12521 (isolation #675) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:21 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12519, butterflies wrote:I’m torn between RAD making so much sense and BBT continuing to act scummy. Ugh
Read bbt purely based on his actions this game rather than his non friendly approach. Bbt is just this way as both alignments, especially when he's targeted by anyone.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12523 (isolation #676) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12519, butterflies wrote:I’m torn between RAD making so much sense and BBT continuing to act scummy. Ugh
An example of bbt being friendly is scum!bbt pocketing me in my first newbie game. I'd be more suspicious of that sort of behavior than anything I've seen happen between you two here lol
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12530 (isolation #677) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:28 am

Post by Rad »

Drap bbt Nancy is the sexy scum team non of us saw coming
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12535 (isolation #678) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:30 am

Post by Rad »

It's a fun thought though.

Please note I'm joking Nancy <3
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12548 (isolation #679) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:48 am

Post by Rad »

Csf did you just link a 7 post iso as proof of town!mala?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12553 (isolation #680) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:54 am

Post by Rad »

This game is full of "scum would never be so bad as to ____"

I admit I've probably done some of that as well. We should stop doing that?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12560 (isolation #681) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:00 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12558, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 12554, Best Bird wrote:the resistance to ALL of the wagons is absurd, but you are starting from basically scratch (haha) here vs. two viable wagons with a potential third.
I don't particularly like either of the main wagons. What am I to do? Happy to move to Malcolm. I could also put my vote back on BBT i guess.
One of the 3 please! Mala Malcolm bbt. Day must end, we need new info to discuss. Unless someone wants to come in with a sick new case we can all get behind, but I don't see that happening.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12568 (isolation #682) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:09 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12563, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I wonder if the game is stale because scum are happy with the current game state?
Marci we're not voting csf right now unless someone has a convincing case on them.

Mala Malcolm or bbt please
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12569 (isolation #683) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:09 am

Post by Rad »

Lol great quote mobile version
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12572 (isolation #684) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:10 am

Post by Rad »

Vote bbt if you think he's scum wooo!!!

I don't personally but I'm probably pocketed so let's go!!!
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12577 (isolation #685) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:12 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12574, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 12530, Rad wrote:Drap bbt Nancy is the sexy scum team non of us saw coming
I have a theory that one of these is correct at least :twisted:

~GE
Me too lol (psst it's drap)
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12588 (isolation #686) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:16 am

Post by Rad »

Drap is a scum badass. I read a scum game of his at beginning of this game. He takes charge and I can see him coming up with a scum master plan involving bussing everyone. Given the right team I can see it here.

I also try my hardest to ignore crazy ideas so I'm just letting drap be the masterful town scum hunter here.

Please vote in the top wagons, absolutely not drap lol
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12598 (isolation #687) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:22 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12584, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Also, if Drap is scum and he thinks Johnny is Doc, why is Johnny alive?
Cause why wouldn't Johnny be protecting drap? It nullifies doc completely and eventually town should be questioning why Johnny is still alive.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12611 (isolation #688) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:31 am

Post by Rad »

Game got fun again suddenly so that's cool
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12618 (isolation #689) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:46 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12595, butterflies wrote:
In post 12588, Rad wrote:Drap is a scum badass. I read a scum game of his at beginning of this game. He takes charge and I can see him coming up with a scum master plan involving bussing everyone. Given the right team I can see it here.

I also try my hardest to ignore crazy ideas so I'm just letting drap be the masterful town scum hunter here.

Can you link it? I really think he’s locktown here though.
Mafia game

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=86462&user_select[]=35673

Mafia pt

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=86472&user_select[]=35673
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12632 (isolation #690) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 12630, Best Bird wrote:
In post 12629, Cytosine and Guanine wrote:reasons for voting Mala
scummy
In post 12629, Cytosine and Guanine wrote:for voting BlueBlooded.
meanie
Rofl
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12639 (isolation #691) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:19 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 12638, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Wait idk I just seen someone voting Mala I need a VC
latest and you can follow from there to see rest
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12735 (isolation #692) » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 130, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 110, Off The Hook wrote:what does knowing the flavor or not have to do with the game
I think that you could potentially guess someone's role based on their flavor. Like, if someone's Flavor is Jack, I would assume them to be a doctor tbh.
Well bbt prob doc. I remembered Luke mentioning Jack was the other doc most likely. So as long as tbone doesn't CC jack bbt's prob just jack the doc.

That's nai though on it's own.

BBT who were your targets?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12800 (isolation #693) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:13 am

Post by Rad »

In post 12797, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: mt

Anyways do me a favor after I’m dead pls look at OTH: my townread decreased on that slot over the last few days (not RT days)

I think rad is town, bbt is town, PD is town, I’m warming up to BUtterflies town, CG is town, the masons are town.
Tbone is prob town along with pooky

My POE is within the following:
{OTH, BB, mislim bait, rce, JF, CSF, MT}
Can you talk more about RCE? I've hard(ish) town read them for a while.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12832 (isolation #694) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by Rad »

Oh shit let's goooo this game can finally progress whhaaaattt
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12835 (isolation #695) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by Rad »

Best Bird wrote:this is a dance party now, rad. you must....dance.
I tried but I can't figure it out.

/Dance

/Cry
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12852 (isolation #696) » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:16 pm

Post by Rad »

Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12951 (isolation #697) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:44 pm

Post by Rad »

Boooo Luke hasn't changed his read on me.

Bad read Luke.

VOTE: Malcolm

Going to give you shit when malcolm flips red and you haven't changed your read on me :mrgreen:
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12954 (isolation #698) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by Rad »

Also booo BB, you fixed your read on me before starting to talk to Luke. Unfortunate.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12957 (isolation #699) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:48 pm

Post by Rad »

BB you pushed Mala as hard as I did. You know Mala was a smart flip. It's ridiculous that Mala flipped green here.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12962 (isolation #700) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by Rad »

Meh Luke's just conf biasing me even in death lol

Again, going to rub it in when malcolm flips red :D

If Malcolm flips green, me and Luke can just admit we both suck :D
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12966 (isolation #701) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 12964, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if you flip town

i get to dunk on luke

if you flip scum

i can sort of save face a bit

if you win as scum

im gonna never live this shit down and luke gonna be dunking on me till the end of time
Vote Malcolm so we can both dunk on Luke?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12969 (isolation #702) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:56 pm

Post by Rad »

Well I'm not scum, so... =/
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12975 (isolation #703) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by Rad »

Yo Luke

Why would I read your past games if I was scum? Why you specifically?

Remember when I targeted you pretty early day 1 and I got that scum read on you? Well I wanted to learn more. So I read through your scum games, and damn, you're good. You got that top town read and you were pumping out the content. That stuck with me and I kept getting that paranoid feeling that you're just dominating everyone through high effort scum play.

Pooky solidified that idea by cop checking you to make sure you weren't scum dominating us.

How did I come up with that shit without reading your other games? I called that out way before pooky did. Why would I read your other games in a 26 player game at the beginning when we're getting 10-20 new pages every few hours?

What's the purpose of scum!Rad going out of his way to do that at that stage of the game?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12982 (isolation #704) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:16 pm

Post by Rad »

That could be close pooky, but it doesn't include me.

Could be malcolm?

Pooky pushing me this hard makes me feel better about pooky though
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12984 (isolation #705) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 12981, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 12975, Rad wrote:Yo Luke

Why would I read your past games if I was scum? Why you specifically?

Remember when I targeted you pretty early day 1 and I got that scum read on you? Well I wanted to learn more. So I read through your scum games, and damn, you're good. You got that top town read and you were pumping out the content. That stuck with me and I kept getting that paranoid feeling that you're just dominating everyone through high effort scum play.

Pooky solidified that idea by cop checking you to make sure you weren't scum dominating us.

How did I come up with that shit without reading your other games? I called that out way before pooky did. Why would I read your other games in a 26 player game at the beginning when we're getting 10-20 new pages every few hours?

What's the purpose of scum!Rad going out of his way to do that at that stage of the game?
rofl at this

r u trying to make yourself look worse dude
Yeah that's directly to Luke.

I'm way more cautious with my words as scum XD
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12987 (isolation #706) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 12983, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:which luke game did u even read
It was a fucking month ago, I have no clue anymore, but I came away with the idea that Luke is a scum badass and one of the reasons is that he knows how to pump out the content as scum. High effort scum player. I came away impressed and scared.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12988 (isolation #707) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by Rad »

What? Dude it's been 30 seconds
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12992 (isolation #708) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 12989, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:so you read this game but u dont know which game it is

rfol ok good joke dude
Yeah I don't remember.

I mentioned it a while back though in this game. Maybe I listed the name, maybe I didn't. This game is over a month long and is at 520 pages.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12994 (isolation #709) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:21 pm

Post by Rad »

No I don't care if you clear me pooky. I was talking to Luke <3
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12997 (isolation #710) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:23 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 12995, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i dont actually believe you read shit cuz u cant even name the name of the game you supposedly read

r u desperately trying to figure out what luke was tlaking about rofl
This is actually the worst reason to scum read me possible.

I read it a month ago.

Do you remember the name of every game you've read?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13002 (isolation #711) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:25 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 12999, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 12997, Rad wrote:
In post 12995, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i dont actually believe you read shit cuz u cant even name the name of the game you supposedly read

I read it a month ago.

yes
Sick bro. I must be old. Maybe my memory was that good once upon a time.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13012 (isolation #712) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by Rad »

BB Luke change his mind at all?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13015 (isolation #713) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by Rad »

Luke has a wiki with 1 scum game listed, so it was probably this one:

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=86874&user_select[]=35542

I remember absolutely nothing about it beyond his effort level
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13019 (isolation #714) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13015, Rad wrote:Luke has a wiki with 1 scum game listed, so it was probably this one:

Yeah it was that one. I remember STD being the partner.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13021 (isolation #715) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by Rad »

I also read Drap's scum game (which is easier to find, and he's a scum leader in his mafia PT) and like 3 Nancy's games that she linked to during that whole me vs DP bs.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13024 (isolation #716) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13020, Best Bird wrote:
In post 13019, Rad wrote:
In post 13015, Rad wrote:Luke has a wiki with 1 scum game listed, so it was probably this one:

Yeah it was that one. I remember STD being the partner.
Wasn’t that the one where he was guiltier night 1? Seems an odd game to pick out as Luke being “disgustingly good”
Some context. I have 2 completed games since 2014. Both were newbies. Effort screams town to me and that game refuted that idea.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13027 (isolation #717) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13022, Best Bird wrote:Boy - seems like you went to his wiki and just picked out the first scum game there
Yes, and "coincidentally", that game he put in a ton of effort as scum. How lucky of me that his 1 listed scum game shows a ton of difficult to pull off effort!

It's ok though, I'm probably just scum here, huh
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13028 (isolation #718) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:45 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13025, Best Bird wrote:sounds more like you are grasping now.
Tell me. What do you think a newbie player thinks is the most difficult thing to pull off as scum?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13033 (isolation #719) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:49 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13031, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 12951, Rad wrote:Boooo Luke hasn't changed his read on me.

Bad read Luke.

Going to give you shit when malcolm flips red and you haven't changed your read on me :mrgreen:
I mean.
BestBird could be a wolf that’s faking it.

@BestBird what did Luke say to you today regarding Rad.
I want exact or close to exact words.
Yeah he could be. More likely though a scum!BB has that ability and is taking advantage of it. I think probably just town though. He did promise us a Luke scum case so that'll be fun!
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13036 (isolation #720) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13032, Best Bird wrote:
In post 13030, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 12942, Best Bird wrote:VOTE: Rad
Rad doesn’t make much sense as a wolf with how Math and Bella’s treatment went on both sides and how he handled Cephrir.
You’ll need to be more specific
Oh BB, Drap has explained this over and over and over. You should read the thread.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13043 (isolation #721) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:52 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13040, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 13037, Best Bird wrote:Neighbor. That’s it.
Who’s their Neighbourhood partner again?
Also, what do they think of them?
Malcolm.

I am curious his updated read on Malcolm though.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13048 (isolation #722) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:58 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13046, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 12975, Rad wrote:You got that top town read and you were pumping out the content.
is this even an accurate description of a game where lukewarm got jailkeeper guiltied on night 1 and yeeted

rofl
Talking about this game.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13051 (isolation #723) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13049, ProfessorDrapion wrote:

I don’t like this from Pooky but maybe I’m bias.
Nah it's really bad. I don't see how me not remembering the name of a game is scummy at all.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13056 (isolation #724) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:02 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13053, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 12975, Rad wrote:Remember when I targeted you pretty early day 1 and I got that scum read on you? Well I wanted to learn more. So I read through your scum games, and damn, you're good. You got that top town read and you were pumping out the content. That stuck with me and I kept getting that paranoid feeling that you're just dominating everyone through high effort scum play.
right you read through his scum games but you can't name any of them when asked which one and you just randomly yanked one game where luke literally got n1 jk guiltied and yeeted like instantly

lololol howling scum
Not scum. The topics search feature on this site is garbage. I checked Luke's wiki and found the 1 scum game that was listed and read through it. He's super high effort as scum and as a newbie that just reads town to me so I got thrown off by comparing his play here to his play there. Doesn't matter how the game turned out or how well he played from some high level point of view, from a newbie view it's fucking impressive and I couldn't do it.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13059 (isolation #725) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:05 pm

Post by Rad »

Pooky remember you vs frog early?

Step back and consider me as a newbie.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13061 (isolation #726) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13060, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 13044, Best Bird wrote:
In post 13040, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 13037, Best Bird wrote:Neighbor. That’s it.
Who’s their Neighbourhood partner again?
Also, what do they think of them?
Malcolm.

Not telling you.
Lol it’s BB/Malcolm/BBT
Eh why wouldn't scum!BB just make up Luke's answer here?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13075 (isolation #727) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by Rad »

I still think Dunn is a worthwhile check but I get why you didn't check anyone last night.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13084 (isolation #728) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13080, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 13069, Best Bird wrote:
In post 13055, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 12999, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 12997, Rad wrote:

I read it a month ago.

yes
Ok you want to play it like that.

Can you tell me what your first scum win was ever on this site?
(Name of the Game)
You realize that this has absolutely no relevances to what’s being discussed….right?
Funny you say that because it actually does.

If they say something like that but can’t do it themselves then they aren’t being genuine.
Or town!Pooky lacks empathy and has a high regard for his own ability to remember things =/
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13086 (isolation #729) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:20 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13082, butterflies wrote:
In post 13021, Rad wrote:I also read Drap's scum game (which is easier to find, and he's a scum leader in his mafia PT) and like 3 Nancy's games that she linked to during that whole me vs DP bs.
I’ve never played with scum!Drap unless it’s on another account?
nono, I was just saying I read Drap's scum game (easy to find), and separately, read through a few of the games you linked to me.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13091 (isolation #730) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:22 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13088, butterflies wrote:
Rad doesn’t make much sense as a wolf with how Math and Bella’s treatment went on both sides and how he handled Cephrir.
I don’t but you tracked me AND lied straight to my face about tr me.
Like I was wondering why Drap was loudly announcing everyone he was considering to track. So to track you was actually a reasonable move since he loudly read you town but may have secretly be concerned.

Maybe not the BEST track but I think it makes sense with that POV.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13097 (isolation #731) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13093, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 13091, Rad wrote:
Like I was wondering why Drap was loudly announcing everyone he was considering to track. So to track you was actually a reasonable move since he loudly read you town but may have secretly be concerned.

Yeah basically I wanted to make sure Butterflies if wolf was gonna do the kill.
So I did all that to ensure it.

So considering Butterflies didn’t visit anyone, they are lock town.
Makes sense to me. Who better to send to a kill than scum!Nancy who is widely town read and hard town read by the tracker?

But other people think it's a terrible move :shrug:
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13106 (isolation #732) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13104, butterflies wrote:

I think you’re completely missing the point here. I’m not salty about being tracked but about being lied too.
No Nancy I get you. I don't think you should be insulted by town!Drap here cause we're playing a game of deception and openly reading you as town and then making this kind of mechanics move just kinda makes sense to either address paranoia or solidify the read. Do you think drap is scum because of it?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13110 (isolation #733) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13108, Cytosine and Guanine wrote:Why are you hard defending Drap here Rad? The Prof can defend their own actions.
~Cytosine
Why not?

One of my hero solves has Drap as scum.

I still think his move here was reasonable. Why not talk about it?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13113 (isolation #734) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13111, butterflies wrote:
In post 13097, Rad wrote:
In post 13093, ProfessorDrapion wrote:

Yeah basically I wanted to make sure Butterflies if wolf was gonna do the kill.
So I did all that to ensure it.

So considering Butterflies didn’t visit anyone, they are lock town.
Makes sense to me. Who better to send to a kill than scum!Nancy who is widely town read and hard town read by the tracker?

But other people think it's a terrible move :shrug:
I’m losing my townread on you RAD.
Vote me nancy. It's cool. I think his move was fine.

I still have a town read on you and this helps.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13114 (isolation #735) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:37 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13112, Cytosine and Guanine wrote:Because the Prof doesn't need your backup on the matter.
~Cytosine
I'm not posting to help someone, I'm injecting my opinion.

Deal with it?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13118 (isolation #736) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:43 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13117, butterflies wrote:
In post 13106, Rad wrote:

I think you’re completely missing the point here. I’m not salty about being tracked but about being lied too.
No Nancy I get you. I don't think you should be insulted by town!Drap here cause we're playing a game of deception and openly reading you as town and then making this kind of mechanics move just kinda makes sense to either address paranoia or solidify the read. Do you think drap is scum because of it?
Nah but I’m still kind’ve annoyed by it but he had slots that he clearly was more suspicious of, so why waste it on me? Like I tried to detail Mala wagon even. Right, so I’m now likely looking at a one way ticket to the dead thread, probably.
Why waste a cop target on Luke? Were you ok with that?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13123 (isolation #737) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:50 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13122, butterflies wrote:
In post 13118, Rad wrote:
In post 13117, butterflies wrote:
In post 13106, Rad wrote:

Nah but I’m still kind’ve annoyed by it but he had slots that he clearly was more suspicious of, so why waste it on me? Like I tried to detail Mala wagon even. Right, so I’m now likely looking at a one way ticket to the dead thread, probably.
Why waste a cop target on Luke? Were you ok with that?
????

How was that a waste? Weren’t you just saying what a brilliant scumgame Luke has? *extremely confuzzled*
lol yeah that's my point! Targeting Luke as cop makes sense because you want to make sure he's actually town. He was the HIGHEST town read slot at the time, so the point was to make sure he wasn't some scum dominating.

You're also the highest town read slot here. scum!Nancy probably makes the kill due to being so highly town read. So targeting you makes sense from a paranoid perspective.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13126 (isolation #738) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:58 pm

Post by Rad »

i can't even quote that post because i get an error that "You may embed only 10 quotes within each other."...
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13127 (isolation #739) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:59 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13124, butterflies wrote:However @RAD why are you going on and on about how much you still hard tr me after I’m practically cleared?
wtf?

/facepalm
In post 13125, butterflies wrote:Even Drap has admitted it was a bad track, so why are you continuing to defend it?
I absolutely do not give a shit anymore.

I think his track makes sense.

Maybe it wasn't the best track possible.

I still think it was fine. And I've explained why.

Just about done with this game.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13129 (isolation #740) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by Rad »

You're not making sense Nancy. We're done. Please vote me.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13132 (isolation #741) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by Rad »

It started here Nancy, and then we went on, and on, and on about the same shit, and you come out of it with me suspiciously hard TRing you or something. I'm done.

I will not try to point you in what I feel is the right direction anymore.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13137 (isolation #742) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:10 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13134, butterflies wrote:
In post 13132, Rad wrote:

It started here Nancy, and then we went on, and on, and on about the same shit, and you come out of it with me suspiciously hard TRing you or something. I'm done.

I will not try to point you in what I feel is the right direction anymore.
Well yeah because I don’t understand why you would be telling me that after the track?
I was trying to calm the idea that Drap straight lied to your face in what I consider a likely TvT where this "lie" makes sense from a mechanics pov.

I will not do that in the future.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13156 (isolation #743) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by Rad »

I was trying to stop TvT by giving an explanation for why I thought Drap's move made sense from a paranoid town perspective.

Why would you TvT on purpose Nancy? Like, town can and will make bad decisions, and other town shouldn't fucking push them for it. If you think Drap's scum because of it, fine, but if you think it's town, back the fuck off?

I pushed Mala for bad decisions because they made more sense as a scum!Mala than town!Mala. If I believed MKala was town making those coroner decisions I absolutely would not have pushed her.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13159 (isolation #744) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13155, butterflies wrote:No it isn’t “common sense”, not when you had far better options and objectively way more suspicious slots.
Like this i don't get. Is Drap scum for the decision? If so, push him, vote him, etc. Is he bad town for it? If so, why the hell are you throwing shade on him?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13163 (isolation #745) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:29 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13162, butterflies wrote:
In post 13159, Rad wrote:
In post 13155, butterflies wrote:No it isn’t “common sense”, not when you had far better options and objectively way more suspicious slots.
Like this i don't get. Is Drap scum for the decision? If so, push him, vote him, etc. Is he bad town for it? If so, why the hell are you throwing shade on him?
Is there some reason you’re deliberately misconstruing my posts? I hard tr Drap. if I haven’t made that clear likea gazillion fucking times already.
Why are you throwing shade on him? He made a move and you hard TR him. That's his town move then. Why are you making it a point to create conversation about it?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13167 (isolation #746) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13164, butterflies wrote:I think he’s town who made an extremely suboptimal track and both of you can bite me. I stand by that!
That's anti-town of you. Do you not get that?

That's how scum wants to play. Pressuring town by lowering confidence.

Get it? Stop being anti-town if you're town.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13168 (isolation #747) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13166, butterflies wrote:
In post 13165, butterflies wrote:
In post 13164, butterflies wrote:I think he’s town who made an extremely suboptimal track and both of you can bite me. I stand by that!
I will just keep requoting this post because I’m clearly not being listened to or we can just drop it?
@RAD, do you even understand what “shade” even is or are you calling me a liar rn?
You did shade him. I know what it means. Thanks!
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13172 (isolation #748) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:37 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13169, butterflies wrote:
In post 13167, Rad wrote:
That's anti-town of you. Do you not get that?

That's how scum wants to play. Pressuring town by lowering confidence.

Get it? Stop being anti-town if you're town.
How is it anti-town? I would love to find out who killed T-Bone and because he wasted that track we still don’t know.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

yeah it's drap's responsibility to perfectly track scum

You're not guaranteed town Nancy. You're just not. And if you are, I certainly am too. So fuck that thought. This was an appropriate paranoid track.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13173 (isolation #749) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:38 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13171, butterflies wrote:If you want to keep fighting with md RAD, I can go all night?
Nah I'm going to sleep. I might phone post a few more times :D
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13176 (isolation #750) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:51 pm

Post by Rad »

Whatever Nancy. I think you're probably town. If you're not it'll be a lesson learned. You can give me the benefit of the doubt or just say fuck it and vote me. I'm not walking on eggshells anymore. You shouldn't attack people you think are town for their decisions. That's not ok, unless you're scum making a move, but I don't think you are. This was probably a huge and unfortunate waste of time. I'm not being difficult, you are. I'm just vocalizing my opinion and you decided to attack it. Whatever, all good.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13179 (isolation #751) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:57 pm

Post by Rad »

Yeah it might be suboptimal, but you're not confirmed town, and a scum!Nancy playing her best scum game is a decent track. That's the paranoia track perspective here.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13182 (isolation #752) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:02 pm

Post by Rad »

Nah I felt like you were shading drap. If you scum read him, fine, make a case, but you town read him so shading him isn't ok if you're town. It accomplishes nothing unless you're scum.

Nancy we are incapable of communication for some reason. Let's move on. I'm going to sleep. If others want to vote one of us based on this shit then ok. Feel free to make another counter post to this one of you want the last word and I will give it to you and not respond.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13194 (isolation #753) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:14 pm

Post by Rad »

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13209 (isolation #754) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:29 pm

Post by Rad »

Anyone who thinks I'm pocketing drap here hasn't read the rest of the game because drap has hard town read me since the gladiate lol. And before that he hard scum read me.

If anything it's the other way around. But I think drap's prob just town here.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13227 (isolation #755) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:50 pm

Post by Rad »

Nancy when did you start reading bbt town? You were relentless yesterday against him?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13229 (isolation #756) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:53 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13228, butterflies wrote:
In post 13227, Rad wrote:Nancy when did you start reading bbt town? You were relentless yesterday against him?
I’m not voting BBT, he hardclaimed Jack and no one CC’d it.
Yeah but role and flavor doesn't matter with alignment and you pushed bbt as scum hard yesterday. Now you're propping him up as the likely town doc?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13231 (isolation #757) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:57 pm

Post by Rad »

Yeah maybe Nancy is scum. I'm trying to understand her logic here because it doesn't follow.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13232 (isolation #758) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:58 pm

Post by Rad »

Like she's pushing a drap questionable scum narrative based on bbt being town doc when role and flavor doesn't equate to alignment and she pushed scum bbt hard yesterday.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13233 (isolation #759) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:59 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13226, butterflies wrote:
In post 13217, butterflies wrote:
In post 13210, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Can we just vote BBT, probably Red.
He hardclaimed Jack and roles and flavour are connected. No one CC’d his flavour claim. No town neighbours have been flipped and why wouldn’t you even wait for him to claim his NAs?
But he wanting to lim BBT likely the town doc who hasn’t even had a chance to claim anything yet is seriously awful.
Why is bbt the likely town doc all of a sudden?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13236 (isolation #760) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:03 pm

Post by Rad »

Yeah look at this response from Nancy lol

VOTE: butterflies
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13238 (isolation #761) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:07 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13237, butterflies wrote:
In post 13232, Rad wrote:Like she's pushing a drap questionable scum narrative based on bbt being town doc when role and flavor doesn't equate to alignment and she pushed scum bbt hard yesterday.
So you’re seriously going to argue that there’s two macho scumdocs in this game?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No I think bbt is town based on his play. You're suddenly claiming he's town based on his flavor and role claim and then shading drap with that angle.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13240 (isolation #762) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:10 pm

Post by Rad »

He claimed yesterday and you didn't care? What changed?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13243 (isolation #763) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:14 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13242, butterflies wrote:
In post 13240, Rad wrote:He claimed yesterday and you didn't care? What changed?
That’s a lie. Once I realized it, I said he was a bad lim. It’s right in my iso. Want to lie about me some more RAD?
I'll check your iso tomorrow then. I should have been asleep an hour ago.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13248 (isolation #764) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:16 pm

Post by Rad »

Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13304 (isolation #765) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:12 am

Post by Rad »

Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13315 (isolation #766) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:19 am

Post by Rad »

In post 13311, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 13304, Rad wrote:VOTE: Malcolm
What are your thoughts on Best Bird, Rad?
Probably just town. Scum!bb scenario is too convoluted so I'm not going to worry about it.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13321 (isolation #767) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:22 am

Post by Rad »

In post 13319, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 13315, Rad wrote: Probably just town. Scum!bb scenario is too convoluted so I'm not going to worry about it.
Talk me through it?
Nothing stands out as significant for either town!BB or scum!BB. BB prob has the ability he claims and he prob picked Ceph n1 and Luke last night. Luke prob wrote up a scum case on me and either scum!BB will take advantage of it or town!BB is convinced by it. Nothing in his play throughout the game screams town or scum for me but little interaction here and there come across as town to me. Nothing specific I can think of, it's just gut reads on his posts throughout the game that lean more towards town than scum. So I'm content just leaning town on him. I wouldn't be incredibly surprised at whatever BB flips tbh.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13323 (isolation #768) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:48 am

Post by Rad »

happy scumday bbt!

Your suspicions here are boring but if you'd like to vote me for them, feel free. I'm not ISO diving BB. I'm not meta diving BB. I've read this entire fucking 533 page game and my read on him is pretty basic, and I'm ok with that. In fact my reads on most people here are pretty basic. Only certain players like yourself have made specific actions that I can point to and go "huh ok that just doesn't make sense in a scum context" and have a real read for. Maybe scum!BB is pushing me right now. Maybe some smarter town player will figure that out. Maybe he'll do something that I catch and go "aha! he's scum I see it now!" or maybe I'll die in this game and never have a strong read on him one way or the other.

Anyway if I had a cop power or something to determine if scum is pushing me, I'd use it on pooky. I think both pooky and bb are equally difficult to read and I feel like I'm probably just not capable of coming up with a decent read on them here but scum pooky feels more likely than scum BB.

My vote on Malcolm isn't a counter wagon though. That guy's just scum here and unless I have a better target, my vote will default to him. My vote on butterflies last night was just frustration based so I've backed off.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13326 (isolation #769) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:55 am

Post by Rad »

In post 13324, Best Bird wrote:Wouldn't town!Rad have been curious to see if she was true claiming since she flipped mafia?
This might be a skill issue on my end but nope, I absolutely see no reason for confirming Bella's claim over getting a proper read on what Dunn was so we could better understand what happened N1. Skill issue does not make me scum.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13327 (isolation #770) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:55 am

Post by Rad »

In post 13325, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Thanks, it's my actual birthday not my scumday!

I'm not particularly interested in voting you right now, but when you write a lot of words like that and they don't really say anything, it makes me want to vote you, you know?

Anyway, you become much more interesting if BB flips red.
Oh I thought we just said scumday for people's birthdays here lol

Happy birthday! :D
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13331 (isolation #771) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:21 am

Post by Rad »

Anyway, flip Malcolm after I flip green please. That would be 2 town in a row that have him as scum.

My gameplay here isn't within my scum range. I'm far more calculated as scum. My openness to just come in here and talk openly is representative of my town play. No way in hell does scum!Rad push Nancy again after barely surviving that first encounter with her. He pockets the shit out of her and lets her come to his defense. Disbelievers and scum are welcome on my wagon though!
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13333 (isolation #772) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:57 am

Post by Rad »

Yeah Drap could be scum. I've paranoid thought that for a while now. He's hard defended me for a long time mostly based on my emotional end of d1. I have a hard time figuring out if that means he's town with a smart read on me or he's scum. I think he probably resolves himself though in the scenario of town!drap town!bbt where bbt's dead tonight and drap follows the next night. If drap is alive near endgame, probably not a good sign. I don't think scum can safely leave town!drap alive as a wifom play cause he's likely to catch someone else.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13335 (isolation #773) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:44 am

Post by Rad »

Bbt let's get some early vca going here. Assume I'm town. Any scum on me yet? When does my wagon turn opportunistic?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13337 (isolation #774) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:57 am

Post by Rad »

Ah k. Well consider doing it before day ends if I get flipped here since you're the obvious NK if town. <3
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13339 (isolation #775) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:59 am

Post by Rad »

Nah T-Bone was. He was cop cleared and claimed protective.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13346 (isolation #776) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:27 am

Post by Rad »

VOTE: c&g

counter wagon choo choo all aboard
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13351 (isolation #777) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:25 am

Post by Rad »

Nancy with those hot association takes pre-flip. Sick plays Nancy.

And when I flip green what does that mean Nancy?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13363 (isolation #778) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:32 am

Post by Rad »

In post 13357, butterflies wrote:if RAD and Drap are unaligned then why isn’t either of them even remotely suspicious of how hard each of them have been defending each other?
Zzzz read the game
In post 12577, Rad wrote:
In post 12574, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 12530, Rad wrote:Drap bbt Nancy is the sexy scum team non of us saw coming
I have a theory that one of these is correct at least :twisted:

~GE
Me too lol (psst it's drap)
In post 12588, Rad wrote:Drap is a scum badass. I read a scum game of his at beginning of this game. He takes charge and I can see him coming up with a scum master plan involving bussing everyone. Given the right team I can see it here.

In post 12598, Rad wrote:
In post 12584, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Also, if Drap is scum and he thinks Johnny is Doc, why is Johnny alive?
Cause why wouldn't Johnny be protecting drap? It nullifies doc completely and eventually town should be questioning why Johnny is still alive.
^ This one is interesting now because T-Bone we know was on drap and if bbt is town he's also been on drap. So instead of the theory including johnny it's really T-Bone and maybe BBT.
In post 12618, Rad wrote:
In post 12595, butterflies wrote:

Can you link it? I really think he’s locktown here though.
Mafia game

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=86462&user_select[]=35673

Mafia pt

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=86472&user_select[]=35673
In post 13110, Rad wrote:
In post 13108, Cytosine and Guanine wrote:Why are you hard defending Drap here Rad? The Prof can defend their own actions.
~Cytosine
Why not?

One of my hero solves has Drap as scum.

I still think his move here was reasonable. Why not talk about it?
In post 13333, Rad wrote:Yeah Drap could be scum. I've paranoid thought that for a while now. He's hard defended me for a long time mostly based on my emotional end of d1. I have a hard time figuring out if that means he's town with a smart read on me or he's scum. I think he probably resolves himself though in the scenario of town!drap town!bbt where bbt's dead tonight and drap follows the next night. If drap is alive near endgame, probably not a good sign. I don't think scum can safely leave town!drap alive as a wifom play cause he's likely to catch someone else.
Yes Drap has hard read me town since end of d1. Yes I've been suspicious about it.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13365 (isolation #779) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:35 am

Post by Rad »

In post 13355, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 13322, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Huh.

I'm intrigued that you have a player who you don't seem to have a real read on and you don't want to investigate it further, in addition to this, you immediately begin to push a counter wagon in Malcolm.
For all Rad has accused me of focusing in on them throughout the game, their default is basically to constantly go back to voting me before eventually compromising on another lim target when the rest of the town aren't as keen on eliminating me.
Yeah you're my strongest scum read here. We should flip you for sure. Maybe me flipping green will make that happen.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13368 (isolation #780) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:09 am

Post by Rad »

In post 13367, Cytosine and Guanine wrote:
In post 13365, Rad wrote:
In post 13355, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 13322, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Huh.

I'm intrigued that you have a player who you don't seem to have a real read on and you don't want to investigate it further, in addition to this, you immediately begin to push a counter wagon in Malcolm.
For all Rad has accused me of focusing in on them throughout the game, their default is basically to constantly go back to voting me before eventually compromising on another lim target when the rest of the town aren't as keen on eliminating me.
Yeah you're my strongest scum read here. We should flip you for sure. Maybe me flipping green will make that happen.
If Malcolm is your strongest SR, why did you unvote him?
-Guanine
No one's interested in voting him here. If a c&g counter wagon can save me, so be it. You're not a strong town read for me anyway and you're on my wagon. There's probably scum on my wagon so you seem like a reasonable bet. Any town read I have of you comes from the effort put into summarizing your neighborhood convos. Beyond that, I still think you most likely lied about your restriction and the back and forth between G and C on reading me feels manufactured. Maybe I'm wrong and you're town, but there's probably scum on my wagon and you're just the most likely from my POV.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13407 (isolation #781) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:07 pm

Post by Rad »

@Guanine Why has your read on me changed? I'm writing up some stuff and I started to write about C&G and realized I don't actually know why G reads me scum now.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13408 (isolation #782) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:28 pm

Post by Rad »

So I've just wrote this long ass post up and wanted to give a reason why. I wanted to revisit every player and think about them openly. The main reason I wanted to do this was to refresh my memory on each player and do some thought about everyone individually. But also, I feel like my wagon is legit here and I wanted to leave something both interesting to read and eventually provably real. I do not think my reads are top notch. I think I'm probably just wrong in general. But maybe something here will give some townie a new idea or maybe I nailed something and I can point to it later and feel good about it :D End of the day this is a game we've got a lot of interesting players here.

The order is based on the latest VC where I just went top to bottom, left to right.

Best Bird
- One thing I've noticed with BB is that he has become more involved in the game as time passed. I don't think this was just a VLA thing either. Like sure he was pretty absent during his VLA but he didn't just snap into the game hardcore after it. He slowly worked his way in and at this stage (and during the mala push) I feel he's at his most active. I have no idea if that's a more likely scummy thing or a more likely townie way to be engaged with the game, but I think it's probably a more townie thing. All in all I think BB probably leans town for me based on just my impression of how he interacts with people in general, and my belief that the way his thought process evolves feels genuine.

Pooky
- I had a hard town read on pooky for a long time. Even now, pooky's probably just town, yeah? But pooky's also had some of the worst takes on me being scum in the game. Trumped only by Malcolm. Further, pooky likes to just disappear for long periods and come back just to proclaim that he hasn't read the past 30 pages and doesn't care. Then pooky goes on intense tirades against people like Frog (flipped town) and myself (town, but you'll find that out soon perhaps?). This could just be pooky's personality and play style and maybe pooky just has shit reads. I dunno! Pooky's got all the accolades, right there under his name! I feel pretty intimidated by pooky in general. I have no idea if pooky is town or scum here.

Butterflies
- I'll say I kinda like Flea's approach but I can't speak to it much. They really haven't been involved long enough. So I'll speak to Nancy. Ah Nancy... Johnny pointed out that both Nancy and I have a way to just emotionally obvtown and get people to read us town because of it. Yeah, that's my entire read on Nancy. I don't see how she's not town here and the way she interacts with people makes that frustrating as hell. Like if you're town Nancy, get a grip, your reads might not be as amazing as you think. I know you're wrong about me and I bet you're wrong about one of your locktowns. If Nancy is scum, I'm absolutely blown away and have learned my lesson. No one played a better scum game than scum!nancy here. But I think she's just town and has some sort of absurd extreme confidence in her reads and it ends up clashing hard with me because as town I sometimes forget to pull my punches.

BBT
- I find it so hard to read BBT. So difficult... I actually got you completely wrong in Newbie 2098 (I was following it for the first couple days). You were my highest town read lol. I lock towned you. I was like, oh shit this is town BBT for sure! Nice game man. I was correct about you in 2095 (read entire game) but I had you as lowest town read. So this game I feel like I've spotted an actual useful read on you where you jumped off my wagon at a time that scum just had no reason to. I dunno how to read you beyond that. If you're scum here you fooled me again. I will say that you sitting on my wagon has me tilting my head because you're probably good enough to be able to town read me here properly.

C&G
- The hydra dissonance here on how they read me is pretty significant. I guess in a town!C&G scenario G has concluded that I'm probably scum and C has been convinced of it for a while. But it just doesn't feel right. Like I haven't done anything recently different than how I've played all game and if G had a town read on me before... (posted a question to G about this, will update later if I get a response). Beyond that, I don't understand why you wouldn't have been punished for breaking the rule. I mean, if it's a rule, it should have been upheld. That's the point of a rule, not to punish a player, but to maintain integrity. End of story. Otherwise, it just breaks the game. Like I cannot get a solid town read on you because you broke the rule and didn't get punished. In a game of limited information, the information you provided is that you broke the rule and the mod said "meh, whatever, fuck the game's integrity." So I assume you didn't break the rule because the rule didn't exist.

Roden
- Similar to Mala, Roden's town game that I read showed him as a complete bossman. I feel like if Roden's town, his mason role here has robbed town of a good player. I put him in a hero solve with drap + masons. I know that's ridiculous and I'm not going to push it, but Roden's play here does not match what he's capable of as town. Not even close. Neither did Mala's but Mala at least had an explanation for it. That said, this game is long as fuck and maybe town!Roden's just checked out cause he's confirmed town and who cares. But he's been playing that way since before the mason claim and that level of play is the reason he even got pressured enough to claim mason, so I dunno.

Drap
- If Drap's scum here he just deserves the win. I fully believe that if Drap is scum, he concocted this entire plan and it's thrown town into chaos. Hero solve is Drap + masons OR Drap + Pooky + _someone_ (WILD if nancy). One thing I'm pretty sure about here is that Drap's playing a character. He sounds like a different person here than in his other game from this site. He's well spoken and calm and collected in his previous game's mafia PT. I believe Drap's highly experienced and he's playing a fun character here to keep it fresh and enjoyable. Could be a town character, could be scum. I'm ok with just assuming Drap is legit town because I actively fight against my crazy ideas, and shit, who's my biggest cheerleader this game if not Drap?

CSF
- If CSF is scum, she's what I was afraid of scum!Luke pulling off. I think CSF has some of the best analysis in the game. I think scum should be very afraid of a town!CSF here. I came to the same conclusion about CSF as I did about BBT where CSF defended me at a specific time where scum just shouldn't do that. And again, CSF is defending me here and push a Malcolm wagon. Why? When I flip green, you people need to ask yourself why CSF did that if you have any suspicion of her.

Yeet/Taly
- Can't speak to Yeet. As for Taly, I really don't have much to say tbh. I got wrapped up in Nancy's hard defence of Taly that I sort of just ignored them. Just being real here lol. I know Taly read me town so that's cool. I know Taly made some huge posts here and there with lots of colors. I took away very little from those posts. I was one of the people who gave Ceph rankings on the list of 4 and I think I remember listing Taly pretty low, if not lowest. Yeah it was... town to scum... dp, johnny, math, taly maybe in that order? Or johnny first. I forget. I could go check but fuck you! So I just adjusted my read on taly based on nancy's hard defense from there.

Furtive/RCE
- Nothing much from furtive so far. I hard read RCE town. This wasn't RCE's scum game that I played with him, so if he's scum here, RCE has some fucking range. This was an analytical RCE game and I'm comfortable reading this slot town. Mala had RCE in POE though so I'm slightly hesitant. I feel Mala's a strong player that tanked this game for no good reason so I'm taking Mala's reads seriously here (including her c&g read which has me confused).

Malcolm
- OH MALCOLM. Going to be hilarious if you're town man cause that means we just TvT'd nonsense for a month. I think Malcolm's probably just scum though based on how sure he is that every single thing I do is scummy. I pointed this out forever ago and he's still doing it! It's absolutely wild. His deep analysis of my every move is so wrong that I have no choice but to just read this guy as scum. I think C&G pointed out that this isn't the town!malcolm they know and I hope they revist that if I get flipped here. But he's not on my wagon yet??

Butterchurn/Dwlee
- Dwlee is just a policy flip if there wasn't a mason claim. You don't let that level of play move past day 1 or 2 in this large of a game, right? But they claimed mason and Nancy is hyper defending him based on like 1 game where she called him out early as scum or something. So we're left with Butterchurn, which tbh I kinda like his play. But he's also playing it really safe here. He just pops in and makes a reasonable sounding post and pops out. He joined this game July 20 (coming up on 1 month!) and has 57 posts. So basically both masons are just kicked back and not giving a fuck? And butter wants to flip ME or MALCOLM? Pick one of us dude? We're either TvT or TvS. No fucking world where we're SvS. Actually now that I've thought about it and written this out, how the fuck is butterchurn going on a month in game with 57 posts? I'm going to ISO this guy for sure.

Johnny
- I <3 Johnny. I think johnny played a terrible game here though if town, EXCEPT when his other game ended and he came in and started actually playing. That was good! Or johnny's just scum and he had a little ramp up and backed off again. I dunno. Johnny could be either. I know CSF hard reads johnny scum. If I had a bullet and could shoot one, I'd absolutely shoot johnny over CSF. But I'd shoot pooky over johnny :D What a weird way to view a slot. What are you johnny? I think he's probably town and at the same time, I realize I'm probably just wrong and he's scum.

Mislim Bait/Klick
- I had that silly IRL theory about Klick + Bella that probably influenced my read too much. This guy could just be scum. I mean honestly, if I was scum this game, I'd be playing it like him. I felt he made some good points about Malcolm that I was also feeling and I just stuck him in my town read from there. His attack on me felt a little weird but still, I wrote it off as just town being town. Maybe he's town but he's playing like scum here.

OTH
- I feel so confused talking about OTH. I have to ignore GE's outbursts vs Luke/Pooky cause that was probably sincere from the player and NAI. Marci felt like she was trying to pocket me a couple times where she called me out looking for my opinion to direct her when it didn't feel right for her to care about my opinion. And marci's openly stated how she's confused on how to read me. Like it feels both town and manufactured at the same time. I'm fairly comfortable sitting on OTH as town here but I have no specific reason. It's very much like my feelings on BB, but maybe a less townie gut read than I have on BB. I also would not be surprised regardless if OTH flipped green or red, similar to BB.

I think that's it!

VOTE: Malcolm XD
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13410 (isolation #783) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:02 pm

Post by Rad »

Yo confidence all the way man. Prop yourself up in life, you got this shit!
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13415 (isolation #784) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:17 pm

Post by Rad »

Lol who are you talking to here pooky?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13417 (isolation #785) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:22 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 13414, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you can't mock me for being bad at scumhunting and also paranoia me as scum dude

pick one or the other
who?
In post 13416, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:probably the person who posted above me
this?
In post 13413, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 13411, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:thx buddy can't do it without you
You go out and show everyone who you are!
Show how amazing Pooky is, make the whole city know your name!
He's joking with you? I was expecting you to say me, and I was writing out my response to you lol
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13418 (isolation #786) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:32 pm

Post by Rad »

Pooky, you got both Frog and Me wrong. The question is why did you get these wrong. Bad reads or purposeful? "Cop check" on Luke and T-Bone give good reason to NK them, though I do agree if town they were good/scary targets. Did your spreadsheet actually lead to any actual town benefit ultimately? I thought for sure it would but did it? What else have you done this game? Popped in here and there and claimed that you haven't bothered reading? Hard pushed me and Frog. What's your town legacy in this game Pooky?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13421 (isolation #787) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:51 pm

Post by Rad »

G has some believable scum play if scum. Let's say prob town here. That means C is just reading poorly. The idea that me and drap are Scum partners is hilariously bad. Flip me though over him to find out. I mean he might be scum but you should clear that team suspicion with my flip and consider him separately. It's possible that he pocketed me but there's objectively zero chance of team, not just because I know I'm town, but because that's fucking stupid. Insane scum gambit play for scum drap to hard defend scum rad this entire game post ceph gladiate.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13422 (isolation #788) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:51 pm

Post by Rad »

Pooky is so boring and inconsequential this game that I hope he's scum
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13423 (isolation #789) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:52 pm

Post by Rad »

Pooky talking shit to a newbie who had completed 2 games. Fucking pro.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13424 (isolation #790) » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:56 pm

Post by Rad »

Behold me continuing to try to solve and pooky talking shit and being useless. Add more accolades.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13441 (isolation #791) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:09 am

Post by Rad »

In post 13440, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like maybe he's got the world's shittiest memory or maybe he's just making shit up. I think he's making shit up because I usually don't meet people who have such shitty memories.
Like this is just a personal insult. Back off. I couldn't remember the game. Keep your vote on me, that's fine, but don't insult my memory. I can be scum or town here and just not remember which game it was or anything else about the game beyond scum!Luke being an effort king.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13443 (isolation #792) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:11 am

Post by Rad »

In post 13440, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:This is some weird guilt trip ATE, "pooky was wrong about frog!!! feel bad!!"

Like um ok I was wrong about one scum read on day one. this is mafia, 5/25 players not named Pooky are scum. Missing on a scumread when the baseline hit rate is 20% isn't a big deal. That's just how the game works. I dunno why you and drapion keep going back to this line about me being wrong about frog.

I don't have a 100% hit rate. so fucking what? getting things wrong is normal.
I'm not pointing out that you're just wrong, I'm pointing out that you go on intense tirades against town. First Frog, now me. This becomes observably true for everyone after I flip green and is already true to me because I know I'm town. I dunno what to think about it though.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13450 (isolation #793) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:20 am

Post by Rad »

In post 13442, Best Bird wrote:
In post 13408, Rad wrote:Yeet/Taly - Can't speak to Yeet. As for Taly, I really don't have much to say tbh. I got wrapped up in Nancy's hard defence of Taly that I sort of just ignored them. Just being real here lol. I know Taly read me town so that's cool. I know Taly made some huge posts here and there with lots of colors. I took away very little from those posts. I was one of the people who gave Ceph rankings on the list of 4 and I think I remember listing Taly pretty low, if not lowest. Yeah it was... town to scum... dp, johnny, math, taly maybe in that order? Or johnny first. I forget. I could go check but fuck you! So I just adjusted my read on taly based on nancy's hard defense from there.
Yeah - this is a scum post right here. You're saying you "adjusted your read...based on nancy's hard defense" but weren't you the one screaming it was TvT and we should no elim in the gladiate?

Spoiler:
In post 6586, Rad wrote:Technically, couldn't we just not vote and let the time run out?

I wish we could vote on skipping a day or something?
In post 6598, Rad wrote:
In post 6596, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 6593, Rad wrote:
In post 6591, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 6586, Rad wrote:Technically, couldn't we just not vote and let the time run out?

I wish we could vote on skipping a day or something?
Dude are you crazy?
Why is that crazy?
Just kill Taly
No fuck you why is it crazy?

UNVOTE:
In post 6599, Rad wrote:Chances are we elim a town today. Why is it crazy to skip? Explain to me with logic.
In post 6605, Rad wrote:Ceph's move was fun as shit and got me excited but now that I'm thinking about it, why are either likely scum?
In post 6610, Rad wrote:
In post 6603, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 6599, Rad wrote:Chances are we elim a town today. Why is it crazy to skip? Explain to me with logic.
Why don't you vote no lim every day 1 then? Odds are you'll lim a town
I mean we're down to 2 votes possible. Who's happy with this selection? I read ceph town for pushing it because this day is too fucking long but I was just getting a town read on taly finally. If the option is between 2 towns why the fuck do I want to vote?
In post 6625, Rad wrote:I'm open to being convinced but tonight I will sleep on it.

I understand a town consensus day1 vote but we are in a 1v1.

I believe ceph did this for townie reasons but I don't think it ended up with a great vote even if taly was my top in his list.

This day is too long because bullshit spam, not because taly is at fault.

I'll read reasons I should vote anyway tomorrow but tonight I'm out.
In post 6656, Rad wrote:
In post 6649, Bell wrote:
In post 6647, Klick wrote:Theres been 50 pages since I last checked and I read none of it. Anything important?
All you need to know is that Ceph Gladiated Taly.

Vote Ceph or Taly.

Thanks.
Wtf or third option of don't vote. Give people the correct options even if you don't agree with one wtf.
In post 6664, Rad wrote:Fine if no vote isn't an option I'll vote taly. If it is an option, I want anyone who chooses to know it's an option.
In post 6973, Rad wrote:I still have a few pages to catch up on but my take so far is:

If we're going to lim someone simply because it's "the statistically the best move for town", and both Ceph and Taly are likely town - eliminating Ceph heals town and eliminating Taly hurts town, so I'll vote for Ceph if I decide that's the right move.

I'll VOTE: No lim while I'm thinking about it today
In post 7149, Rad wrote:
In post 7029, Taly wrote:Why is my townflip more detrimental than Ceph's hypothetical townflip?
Because you have emotional defenders I think are town and ceph has non-emotional defenders I think are town. Green taly flip causes retaliation likely to fall back onto town and green Ceph flip causes nothing to happen because Ceph started us down this path to begin with.

I doubt there's more than 1 scum arguing about this loudly right now, if any, and a green taly flip makes everyone arguing hate each other more. the taly defenders hate the vocal ceph defenders and the town ceph defenders are just going to feel attacked and frustrated for it.

I think even a red taly flip right now is probably terrible for town, because again, I think the most vocal people right now are all likely town and red taly flip would become pure chaos where we just elim town back to back to back. Red ceph flip probably moves us towards a solve. Red taly flip can wait until later when we have actual cases against taly.
In post 7159, Rad wrote:
In post 7155, Taly wrote:Do you realistically think this is TvT or SvT?
TvT most likely
In post 7567, Rad wrote:I no longer think even a ceph flip can heal this town. There's too much bullshit where likely town players believe so hardcore in their reads and care so little about other players that they are willing to trash the shit out of everyone who gets in their way. I don't know how much I even want to interact here anymore. Sincerely. If this is just a common large game issue, I doubt I'll ever join another one.

VOTE: ceph

Yep...you were. Your words then were the words of a scumbag who was trying to score townreads because you had no stake in the flip (either was it was town flipping). Your words now are the words of a scumbag who is trying to create a viable miselim by distancing from your original stance and shifting the reason to "Nancy's read."
I actually rated Taly as more likely scum than Math too:
In post 6275, Rad wrote:
In post 6270, Cephrir wrote:
In post 6265, Rad wrote:ceph smart to town read me but also know my reads are absolute garbage so I shouldn't be involved here XD
you can answer too if you like. i'll give you and Drapion half votes since I think your reads aren't super good. :P
bahaha, don't give me any points man, I just <3 johnny whatever alignment he is

Taly
MathBlade
Dancing Puppets
JohnnyFarrar
My read on Taly became pretty fluid during the gladiate and I ended up landing on likely TvT. Then I landed on flipping Ceph to potentially calm town down. My read on the Taly slot now vs what it was then just doesn't matter and you know it.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13451 (isolation #794) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:22 am

Post by Rad »

In post 13447, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:and im not even saying you have a shitty memory

i am saying you are making it up
Yeah but I'm not making it up, so it ends up being a personal insult.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13455 (isolation #795) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:25 am

Post by Rad »

In post 13452, Best Bird wrote:I mean - I posted the string of posts that show how you were fighting for a no elim....and it does matter because you're making shit up and that's scummy.
Yeah I fought for a no-lim until I decided it would be better for town if Ceph got flipped. It was pretty intense during the gladiate. Were you even there?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13459 (isolation #796) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:30 am

Post by Rad »

In post 13458, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 13445, Best Bird wrote:then vote rad
bleh I dont like malcolm
but luke was the person I last saw doing real cases this game and I know he's town
so whatever
VOTE: rad
Just flip malcolm tomorrow for me. Problem solved.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13465 (isolation #797) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:31 am

Post by Rad »

Nancy can you explain why the Got em thing upset you? I thought it was funny when Johnny said it so I just quoted it to emphasize. I mean you did get me lol:
In post 13243, Rad wrote:
In post 13242, butterflies wrote:
In post 13240, Rad wrote:He claimed yesterday and you didn't care? What changed?
That’s a lie. Once I realized it, I said he was a bad lim. It’s right in my iso. Want to lie about me some more RAD?
I'll check your iso tomorrow then. I should have been asleep an hour ago.
It wasn't a lie but it was me misremembering something, and you pointed it out. Got me! It was funny I thought.
In post 13246, butterflies wrote:
In post 12640, butterflies wrote:
In post 12636, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Also why aren’t we voting BBT?
I think BBT is a bad vote.
There. Fucking get rekt!
I got fucking rekt :mrgreen: I should stop posting at 2am for sure.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13467 (isolation #798) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:44 am

Post by Rad »

Sorry Nancy <3 Keep your vote on me though, it's fine. Just flip malcolm later k? Or I dunno, maybe BBT's right about Mislim here.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13483 (isolation #799) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by Rad »

Nothing wrong with that sweet Malcolm wagon that has 2 town on it right now :mrgreen:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”