jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:54 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

VOTE: Baby Spice

pfft please, Sporty Spice was the hottest.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:09 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sottyrulez eh? I take it Zach/Sotty hydra as opposed to just Sotty which is listed?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:35 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 24, sottyrulez wrote:
In post 23, jasonT1981 wrote:Sottyrulez eh? I take it Zach/Sotty hydra as opposed to just Sotty which is listed?

Go read the playerlist in the OP again.

Yea I was looking at the player list under spoiler that just had Sotty listed.

In post 22, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Yo this ain't no Yugoslavia shit right here niqqa, this America right here, I got rights man.

In post 16, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:for great justice!

You want justice niqqa? Justice? Yo you got them cops all the way up here talking about "investigatin'" and shit when there's nothing to investigate, and you want JUSTICE? Yo you got some nerves man, showin' up here as some undercover cop.

Vote: TheGreatestAmericanHero

Over compensating already... oh dear.

VOTE: Ser Arthur Dayne
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:40 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 40, Vifam wrote:I don't like black people, I'm requesting a white man role

^^^^

you must be a member of the cops then lol
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:41 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 27, ChannelDelibird wrote:Jason - serious vote on Arthur?

Serious as anything we have had so far.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:42 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Just out of interest does anyone have a white person PM? This is semi-important.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 45, Vifam wrote:Wait, all the bad guys in this show are BLACK?

What the hell

EXACTLY

Way to blow my gambit ffs.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:16 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Yea but there is not one white person in the Barksdale crew from memory. So anyone claiming a white guy would be not town.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 54, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
In post 23, jasonT1981 wrote:Sottyrulez eh? I take it Zach/Sotty hydra as opposed to just Sotty which is listed?

In post 26, jasonT1981 wrote:
Over compensating already... oh dear.

VOTE: Ser Arthur Dayne

Why didn't you comment on SAD's post in your first post?

SAD? who?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Ah nevermind....

To answer, he had not posted when I made my first post...

how could I have?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

didn't catch my eye until I took a 2nd read through. When I saw it I made my thoughts on it...

you will see over time that my quoting and talking about others will sometimes be out of order. I will sometimes talk about something that was said after something else I will talk about.

And all you heard was me rambling lol.. you will get used to it. But in short it only caught my eye the 2nd time around.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Long post ahead...

In post 62, camn wrote:
In post 51, jasonT1981 wrote:Yea but there is not one white person in the Barksdale crew from memory. So anyone claiming a white guy would be not town.

Massclaim? Names only?

not a chance on day 1... theme game mass claims lead to trying to link roles to characters etc and give scum too much info in regards to who may be potentail power roles. No Mass claim, especially not on D1.

In post 66, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:Jason, why is 22 more likely to come from scum? Thoughts on peta's 37 then?
We won't be signing posts, as we feel that our posting styles are easily distinguishable. rofl doesn't capatilize anything.

Soft defending if nothing else, useless post to get information from without a flip anyway.

In post 68, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
Vote: jason

This is good shit right here. Mofo gets real tight and scared and shit, tellin' ya he's hiding wires.

not sure if OMGUS or over paranoid. Either way still over compensating to look like he has a town role PM.

In post 71, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 42, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 27, ChannelDelibird wrote:Jason - serious vote on Arthur?

Serious as anything we have had so far.

Nah nah nah look at this right here, then:

In post 59, jasonT1981 wrote:And all you heard was me rambling lol.. you will get used to it. But in short it only caught my eye the 2nd time around.
You take extra caution to make your jokes, or you hiding some wires?

your OMGUS is lol. I was asked a question, I responded... maybe you should look at the question that was asked to me that prompted this response. looksies, I will be nice and quote it for you.

In post 58, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Gah.

I mean why didn't you mention it in post 23.

My bad.

See the bigger picture now? I was not taking extra caution to make jokes, I was responding directly to a question.. Thanks for playing, however no prize you for.

In post 72, Benmage wrote:@SAD, RP'rs are annoying. Please stop.

Fully agree

In post 74, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 72, Benmage wrote:@CBD I think I get what you're suggesting, or trying to explain...from my experience scum can tend to overthink how to "properly" interject themselves into a game. I often find over-the-top 'cutesy' attitudes to come from scum. Is this the case here.... I don't know.

Yeah, this is my point, and what I'm not saying is "this is proof that absta is scum". I'm saying "this reason why absta could be scum is a better reason to vote him than it is to leave a random vote on somebody else".

Yea, scum over compensate to try and fit into the game to make themselves look town. I have a feeling this is what SAD is doing.

In post 77, Vifam wrote:Wait, are we out of RVS

In post 78, Vifam wrote:This game goes at a glacier pace for me

Any reason why you make two completly redundant statements as oppossed to actually commenting on the game?

In post 82, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 72, Benmage wrote:@SAD, RP'rs are annoying. Please stop.

What? Yo you talk like that around here you end up with a bullet between your eyes. People be thinking you some type of undercover cop or some shit. Yo you got a problem with me b you can say so, otherwise I'm just trying to catch 'em people who be coming around and poking their noses in shit they ain't suppose to. You focusing on small things like this is raising alarms for me. I ain't implying anything yet, but I'm just bein' real with you.

Yea, cut it out now please and actually focus on the game as oppossed to trying to hard to make you look like town with cutsie baltimore street lingo..
In post 83, DeasVail wrote:
Unvote

More later.

Maybe.

no maybe about it.....

In post 87, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 18, jasonT1981 wrote:VOTE: Baby Spice

pfft please, Sporty Spice was the hottest.

Vote Jason

I think I'm legally obliged to defend the honour of the cutest of the Spice Girls.

cute, but not the hottest.

In post 90, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 89, Benmage wrote:My point against the RP, is I don't want to have to attempt to decipher what someone is saying. Moreover I don't want scum hiding behind some rp nonsense and backtracks or makes up meaning of intent.

Tell me somethin' you ain't clear on and I'll enlighten ya. Though you throwing bullshit my want won't hold up in court, y'hear? Don't be throwing around nonsense 'less you wanna get shot down here.

Any chance you can cut this out and you know, play the game?.... Also, the shot bit??? don't scum in mafia games mostly do the shooting?

In post 91, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Also, it's quite amusing to see someone attack me right on my first post, real Mr-Look-I'm-Town-Here, y'know?

does not matter if it is your first post or 100th post... if its scummy you are going to get called on it

In post 95, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Heh, I was just about to say 79 is scum.

VOTE: Shadoweh

--

Also don't like Great american Hero.

I had to do a double take and re-read 79 could you explain how it is scum, please?
Edit by read - I see 99 explains it not sure if I fully buy it.

In post 113, SafetyDance wrote:
Vote:Ser Arthur Dayne

I agree with Benmage. The RP is not helping and is annoying.

Bubbles is a scum CI anyway.

Are you voting him because you think he is scum or beause his RPing is annoying you?

Not going to quote but Safety, what is the point of 117 ?

edit by way of reading further - I see Sotty/Zach already asked would love an answer too.

Right now I see 3 possible scum in SAD which you already know as to why. SafetyDance due to his wagon jump on SAD (possible bussing maybe) with a weak as hell reason and Vifam who seems to be posting a lot. but 99% are one liners fluff with little to 0 input on current events in game.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Quick post before going to bed, will catch up tomorrow. But Vifam constant one liners and lack of real content really sit wrong with me. I have him marked as scum already but so far seems to be trying to coast through the game doing very little.

Vifam - How is DV fake no matter what? Can you go into a bit more detail please... making empty statements like that is not really good for you right now.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 204, petapan wrote:vifam delivering one liners isn't relevant to his alignment that's just how he posts also he's p clearly posting content so ur dum imho

Calling someone dumb only works if you can actually use correct grammar, punctuation and spelling and not with the result that you make yourself look dumb in the process.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:38 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Suffering intermittent power outages atm so not going to be on for a bit, weather is blowing a storm here.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

right, first thing. We are having major storms tonight here and our electric keeps going off so I am going to try and put my thoughts into a word document throughout the evening and save it so i can post later.

In post 124, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
Jason wrote:does not matter if it is your first post or 100th post... if its scummy you are going to get called on it

I guess ya got no problem with explanin' why it's scummy, then?

my point was I was saying it doesnt matter how early the post is to be considered scummy. It doesnt matter if it was your first I already said, you were a tryhard looking to fit in.

In post 150, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:
In post 142, Shadoweh wrote:Commenting that SAD and Cerulean are townie is a waste of time here, more talk about people that can actually be scum.

hang on, what? when is it ever a waste of time to comment on townreads?

its not, I am confused by that too.

In post 163, Vifam wrote:Shadoweh is town

why?

In post 168, Vifam wrote:Cerulean is probably town too.

Good lynches:
Nost
Camm
Petapan

this is what is annoying me about you, empty statements with nothing to back it up.

In post 180, Nostredeus wrote:Yeah, I have no idea what's going on right now.

why not?

In post 182, camn wrote:Dayne- Post restriction? yes or no.

I was considering thinking post restriction last night when I went offline, not been on to ask that since, but yea good question.
In post 232, Cerulean wrote:I just got back and I'm exhausted so you're just getting another super drive-by post from me tonight.

In post 142, Shadoweh wrote:The gist of what I said is still the same though. I said he was doing nothing but rp complaining. All I've done in that post is explained it better. I'd also rather talk about if you agree with those reasons then continue to talk about me, as subject which doesn't interest me.

Eh, I disagree, I think Benmage is townish, largely due to the meta reasons I alluded to earlier and I'll expand on that more when I'm not literally about to collapse on my keyboard.

Also, I've skimmed through some of your meta and I've learned things.

Unvote, vote: Jason

please tell, what have you learnt from skimming my meta?

In post 235, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Jason is where the shit is at. Get with the program.

Any thoughts as to why I am scum? Is it because I came out attacking you? pfft, bitch please.
In post 240, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 239, Cerulean wrote:
In post 237, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Wow there are too many wall-y people on that list. All of ya should get together like once a week and summarize what you all said or something, cuz some of us here don't like too many words, ya feel me?

Yo.

Yo. Keep it real buzzy. And stay on Jason. That's where the shit is at. And get those other word-lovers to come this way. Promise 'em dope or somethin'.

again, calling for votes on me, yet no reasons as to why.... urgh.

up to end of page 10, stopping as electric flickering like crazy tonight. Hopefully I come back to seeing SAD actually explaining why I am scum, and some actual content from Vifam.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 251, DeasVail wrote:

JasonT1981-
I found myself kind of agreeing to things people said about him. Also reading through, I don't like his long post where he quotes and comments on things that aren't even that important. Also, his question to Vifam in is pretty bad. It's a pretty weak read though and I don't think I've ever played with Jason-town.

lol really? my question was because I felt Vifam is pretty empty with his posts, going along like he doesnt care.

In post 263, petapan wrote:
In post 209, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 207, Vifam wrote:Peta always posts like that and you are really are dumb if you think that takes away from his statement

Hop with me on that-pretty-face-Jason?

honestly i was just annoyed with him but then i actually read that awful wall post and yeah ok

UNVOTE:

VOTE: jason

see this is whatb I dont understand about my wagon, lots of Jason is scum... he is scum because of wall posts... but actually shit all explaining as to why I am scum.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

quick skim seems a shit lot of empty votes on me with no real reasons... and a lot from people I attacked or read as scum.

Petapan is horrible
Sad is horrible
Vifam is horrible

All empty votes,, no real reasons.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:05 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

maybe you should give people actual reasons... you are yet to explain WHY people should vote me.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:06 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Alright, I am going to
unvote

I still believe him as scum... His points are rubbish against me, and truthfully if that is all you got, go home son.... nothing for you here.

Still don't understand the OMG WALLPOST BE SCUM crap either, whatever... I always make wallposts when behind and catching up... You say it had a whole lot of nothing? really, it gave reads and reasons as to why I think they are scum... maybe I hit a nerve with scum. I was just trying to generate discussion towards those I believe to be scum.

I could probably get on board a Safety Dance lynch but right now I see McStab as a potential scum candidate.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

meh, hit submit not preview

I could probably get on board a Safety Dance lynch but right now I see McStab as a potential scum candidate. The above few posts seem to indicate his unwillingness and uncaring... a good scum tell i feel.

I unvoted SAD because I don't think I could push that lynch through today. Going to have a think who is more likely to be scum in McStab or SafetyDance. Not sure on either being town right now.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:18 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Actually, sratch that... I took a look at McStab in ISO. I was under the impression he was coasting under the radar (which maybe true a bit) but no where near as bad as I thought. His last couple of posts are pretty crap though. However, he does have some good contributions and I see no scum motive in them.

the only real thing that catches my attention is the two scum teams comment.. but with no flips it is too early to think too much into it.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 489, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:
In post 483, DeasVail wrote:American Hero: Why do you think sotty would defend their buddy Jason so hard?

I don’t know. It could be a small scum team, Jason could be a scum PR, or a few other reasons that I can’t think of right now. That doesn’t negate the point that they –are- defending Jason. Nor are they touching the main issue of why Jason is scum. Instead they are labeling Jason as town due to his gambit and tunneling on Vifam.

Sotty, would you respond to 304 and give your thoughts on that and how it affects your read on Jason? Would you also address Jason’s scumread on Dayne?

I’m going to catch up with everything, hopefully, before I head out to work today. If there is anything that people would specifically like me to address please let me know.

Sotty/Zach usually bus like mad as scum. They are not one to defend their buddies and will throw them under the bus at a seconds moment. I have had this happen to me in nearly every game we have played together as scum.

Sorry, I was sure i posted last night... my mistake. Acknowledging I have some questions to answer. Got some work to finish up this evening and will get to them by tomorrow afternoon at the latest. I am a few pages behind but skimming this caught my eye.

Nearly 100% McStab would flip town after reading him in ISO like I said in one of my recent posts. My vote may well go on Safety Dance as it stands.

More when I get back on.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 516, absta101 wrote:Read more tomorrow.

Not so confident on my SD vote anymore (obviously). People should vote Camn for what I brought up.

hmmm, while I do agree that the McStab jump was weak, I am not sure that it is scummy. Just wrong.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 508, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:And Jason is gone when he's clearly posting elsewhere :roll:

Shocking isn't it... I post elsewhere on the site.

Look, I cant post in every game, every time I log into the site. I will sometimes post in non game threads... I really hate the 'oh he/she is posting elsewhere' argument. I won't post in this game every single time I post elsewhere on site.

Deal with it.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 351, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Btw Re: Jason's "gambit" (because I think I saw someone mention it earlier - think it was scotty/zach and rofl)- How does post 43 possibliy match up with 51. Tbh, I don't really see anything that exactly "BLEW" up his gambit, and his post prob gives the most info into revealing "the gambit". The gambit is also hilariously bad because a) anyone even remotley familar with the show knows that the drug-dealers are all black,

While yes, from memory we have also had a few say they are not familair with the show.. worth a shot in the dark.

In post 351, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:b) scum very very very most likely have claims, so suggest name-claims from those with "white" characters is either really reaally naive (which I don't think Jason would be) or is scummy just wanting to look busy

Again, see above... was a long shot, but worth taking a chance. It was a weak gambit I admit, and a shot in the dark.. but it got some discussion going and people like yourself getting over defensive about it...

In post 373, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Hold up niqqa let me get this straight... I was in "tryhard" mode (btw, please explain what "tryhard" mode is) , "looking to fit in"... when there wasn't anyone else RPing?

No, I was saying that you were over compensating, and trying to hard to fit in to make yourself look like one of the Barksdale crew IE town.

In post 390, The Mini-Librarian wrote:I like 351. Makes a lot of sense to me. Move Jason to a slight scum read. Probably not voting him today though. (Also Jason's latest wall-post-things are terrible. ugh.)

yea, when I get behind, expect wall posts.

In post 426, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:lolol that's not a response please don't write that again or I'm literally going to lock my vote on you till you're dead. You wanted fucking reasons for me voting you, I gave them (before you even went on your tantrum of me not justifying ) and I end up with this crap?

your whole case is bad gambit = scum...

In post 427, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Also while you're explaining things mind explaining that SD scumread of yours because dear does that look like it just materialized out of thin air.

Alright, it goes down to the fact he seemingly voted you mostly because of RP being annoying and not actual reasons.. yes, you may think my reasons are weak, but I had them. I thought and still do think you were trying to hard to look barksdale.

He then, instead of commenting on the game decided to quote the mod and me asking if it was sotty/zach hydra... http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p4667561
seems like fluff to post for sake of posting. He even continued discusion for a post about it. then admits to voting SAD but not having a scum read on him

In post 304, SafetyDance wrote:It's not necessarily a scum read but its an unhelpful player being stupid

More tomorrow, its too late at night here to do anything more tonight that involves reading and thinking.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

prod aknowledged... post when i get up
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:26 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 640, ActionDan wrote:Anyway Benmage + Shadoweh + BT are all super obvious town and will never be lynched this game thanks!

I had a scumread on GreatHero

can you explain the town read on Shadow, quite a few saw shadow as scum earlier in the day...

Also, had a scum read? has that changed now? if so, what made you change your mind?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:34 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 663, Cerulean wrote:The only real issue I have with any of their posting is rofl's Post 153

out of interest, what is your issue with it.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:45 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 688, Zdenek wrote:Jason could easily be scum here. I don't read his way to blow my gambit post as genuine, his attack on SAD for overcompensating sucks, and I his unvote of SAD while still calling him scum makes no sense.

What part of my unvote while still saying he is scum makes no sense, I believe him as scum, but it was a wagon that was not going to take off, at least not today and therefore was a wasted vote.

Also, blow your gambit post? what one are you talking about, I don't rememeber you pulling a gambit.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:58 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

if you had bothered to read anything I have said, you would have seen I had said I am slightly behind on reading and not fully caught up.. whats the point in putting down a vote when not fully caught up to all the facts?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:58 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Personally I just think you are trying to deflect attention back to me over the gambit etc so as to take away from people looking at you.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:28 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 720, Zdenek wrote:You said that you unvoted because you couldn't push the lynch through.

yes exactly, that IS why I unvoted... you are now talking about why I don't have a vote down, I had not caught up (still not fully) to put down a vote.... what you quoted was WHY I HAD NOT GOT A VOTE NOW... NOT WHY I UNVOTED. See the difference?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:29 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 720, Zdenek wrote:By suggesting that you could be scum in a post where I talk about a bunch of people and while I'm not even voting you - that suggestion is LOLZY.

This reaction to me when you've said before that you think that my slot is 100% going to flip town is ridiculous.

Unvote
Vote: Jason

you came in, on what you more than likely saw was an easy wagon on me..
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:42 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

*yawn*
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:07 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Yes, I have said I thought McStab would prob flip town... Nowhere have I said ZDenek would flip scum.... I was

1) Pointing out that I felt his comments on me where more to drag attention away from his growing wagon
2) Showing how he was wrong.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:45 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 758, Zdenek wrote:People have been over and over the issues with SafetyDance, and I didn't see the need to repeat them

but yet you were happy to re-bring up issues about me we had been over and over and happy to repeat them.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:48 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

V/LA for weekend, will try and check in etc but until Monday afternoon expect me to not be about except to tend to my own modded games
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:28 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 801, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 797, Benmage wrote:
In post 791, jasonT1981 wrote:
V/LA for weekend, will try and check in etc but until Monday afternoon expect me to not be about except to tend to my own modded games

What an infuriating player....

QFT.

Deal with it, I am V/LA most weekends and it's been this way for the majority of my time on MS.

I would be more willing to vote ActionDan over TGAH right now though, his predecessor was a scum read of mine from early on.

VOTE: ActionDan
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:57 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 803, Plessiezarus wrote:Friendly Neighbour != Neighbourizer

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... _Neighbour

It's a necessarily town-aligned role.

its not a town role, but its also not a scum role...It can be used as scum or town and has no real indication as to the allignment of the person at all.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:58 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

The problem with it being used as a fake claim though, he can be 'verified' by one of his lower suspected scum buddies. Who can say yes, I was neighborized.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:05 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

ok I missed the confirmable bit, I was thinking in terms of just a normal neighborizer...but my point still stands...whats to stop him being 'confirmed' by a scum buddy if he is scum
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #825 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:11 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Yes exactly... whats stopping him telling a scum-mate to say that he got 'confirmed' to them during the night? And that scum mate coming out in day 2 and saying yes, he is who he said he was?

that is the point I am trying to make, that you are not getting.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:42 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 826, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:Jason, is Zdenek Town?

for the most part... I disagree with a lot he says, but disagreeing does not = scum. I was more pointing out how the role could be used as scum, to cover all scanarios. I will challange anything I don't agree with even if that person is townish in my mind.

I had a townish read on McStab, it has slipped slightly on Zden, but is still in the town bracket. I think there are better lynches.

Will check back in later on this evening, hopefully. Going to sit down and enjoy a bottle of Captain Morgans and get well and truely drunk.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:45 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 875, Zdenek wrote:I believe that he's a neighborizer, but I don't think that it's relevant to his alignment.

Now, do you think that it's unlikely that both roles are in the game?

While I know this wasn't aimed towards me... I have, in the past used 2 neighbor type roles in a game as a mod... 1 was town and 1 was scum.. so it is entirely possible one is town and one is scum.

I don't believe 2 town type neighbor roles though are in this game.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:33 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

argh, still not sold on this lynch....
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:18 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I don't see Absta going today... I could honestly go for either of them tomorrow though as good lynches
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Normal weekend V/LA, will check in, but not as often
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:38 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Im back, catch up coming soon
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:00 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

2 cops down, thats a great start.

Not too sure what to make of Sottys vote TBH it is kinda weird they want me to respond to their vote before explaining it. Honestly, not too bothered. I've played with both Sotty and Zach many times, used to them changing stances on me. Though I have never known this tacit from either.

Usually if they have something on someone they come out pushing it relentlessly and will howl it from the roof tops. It's unusual for them to do it this way. Meh, whatever. It is odd... but its been a while since I played with them both so they may have changed things up a bit.

I am still sold on the ActionDan/kuribo/Peta scum slot.

Still think SAD could be scum. But again, not sure I can push that through today.

vote:kuribo
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:37 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Yea, I would like to know what changed your mind, but I am not going to play chase the sotty. More importantly the whole town would like to know what changed your mind and you are still not telling them. You changed your mind, good for you... and dispite many calls for you to explain you won't until I reply.

Well, I replied... I'm not wasting time by chasing after you asking why oh why did you change your mind... if you have a solid reason, you would have posted it by now.

In post 1164, sottyrulez wrote:
Would you characterize the TGAH push we made that way? What do you think makes today's vote different?

you went after him right from the start of the game, but had a town read on me that suddenly changed without explination... thats what is different. you thought TGAH was scum right from the get go and went after him putting out a case, explaining your reasons etc.

that is how it is different
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:35 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

@Sotty - given I spent the majority of the last week sick and was site wide V/LA and V/LA as always over the weekend (yes you can check this, every game I was V/LA) that is why I was 'coasting' as you put it.

@Mini - I think both have a great chance of flipping scum. I don't think though the SAD wagon would go through today so I am voting my other read. My vote sat majority on SAD yesterday and went no where, it seemed wasted. I still think he is scum, but am open to the lynch of either today.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1179 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:00 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

wasted on my end, meaning my vote wasn't doing anything on SAD at the time. I moved it to Dan, but that wagon broke down in the end before I got back online. I still see both SAD and Action Dan as scum... wasted vote just meant it wasn't doing anything on them at the time.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1200 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:35 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

@SottyRulez - who was more behind the TGAH scum push on your side at the start, Zach or Sotty? or were you both in agreement from the start he was scum, or did one have to persuade the other?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:54 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1201, sottyrulez wrote:
In post 1200, jasonT1981 wrote:@SottyRulez - who was more behind the TGAH scum push on your side at the start, Zach or Sotty? or were you both in agreement from the start he was scum, or did one have to persuade the other?

At the start of the day, Sotty was heavily suspicious of TGAH, and I was more interested in Safetydance. Later on I came on board because of Rolf's lack of presence in the game because he has a scum meta that is very similar to my own so I became convinced later on in the day that TGAH was scum. From that point on, we both wanted him dead.

This solidifies my town read on you, Town Zach changes his mind on people, scum zach busses from the get go
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

wow holy shit....

@ Sotty - Yes, you know my weekend schedule, I do head out most weekends in the evenings.. I usually would be at home a lot in the day, but that is reserved for watching sports mostly on sat/sun when at computers at weekends it is spent doing off site stuff in another type of RP game. you know this.... I like to take a few days or evenings away from MS at weekends mostly and the only time you will catch me posting is if I had a thought I felt was important and needed to post, or to mod my own games.

the whole 1 on 1 thing - I have never seen a scum go down on a 1vs1 it is ALWAYS between 2 frustrated as hell townies hell bent on thinking the other is scum and would be hell bent on getting them lynched.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

argh... the 1 vs 1 thing cuts into my thoughts on Kuribo scum FFS I do still think he is scum.. but ive never seen a 1v1 go down with scum.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1356, Benmage wrote:
@Jason
Can you respond to my spoiler comment.

Yea, tomorrow... im not going to read through all this crap between you and Kuribo at 1.25am

Personally, on skimming the whole thing, you're both acting like spoiled brats acting more on impulse than logic. That may change when i read if fully... but right now, I don't even want to contemplate reading it this late at night, high on meds lol
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1463 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:42 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

urgh, this game... i keep getting behind. trying to catch up today.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1567 (isolation #59) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:53 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1556, Kise wrote:Why would jason be 3rd party?

I'm thinking half of my reads from d1 were off. Shadoweh kill almost spites me. Gut says something is up with Cerulean but they're playing so good.

I would also be interested as to why I would be 3d party?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1568 (isolation #60) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:53 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

3rd*
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1570 (isolation #61) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:58 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

yes, won't be V/LA until about 7pm EST. Do you have an issue with me going V/LA at weekends?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (isolation #62) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:16 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

long post, spoiler tag coming up. Part of my lack of activity is down to being so far behind, that kuribo/ben thing really turned my head and really put me off this game, the more I didn't look, the further I got behind... this has happened in a lot of games for me lately, mostly Dresden files and Harry Potter/Metal gear cross over games.

So yea, caught up a bit, not going for mass quote walls though.

Spoiler:
alright, first looking at Ben's spoiler like he asked me to do, I swear this block between Ben and Kuribo really made me not want to care about the game, was really off putting.

Bens spolier post
Yes, thats how a traitor works mostly. Knows scum team.. scum team doesn't know him.
Don't see how Camn is confirmed town
Do agree on the Action Dan scum read.

You know, the whole Kuribo/Ben crap could be scum fighting with each other big time, I did this once in an on sight game with both Sotty and Zach were my scum partner and I had real personal issues, so we blew it up big time and fought with each other going wall to wall like Kuribo/Ben have... when she flipped scum I was almost safe confirmed town, but only caught out by Zach and GMan because of a DNA tester and process of elimination. Zach/Sotty, do you rememeber this game? May have been post ristriction, but as scum I have gone wall to wall back and forth with my scum mate for town points.

1vs1 is stupid... if both are scum though, it reinforces my above point. no matter who is gone, it is scum, and the other gets town cred.

Page 55 - Quite like BT opening post with suspicions and backing them up. Don't agree with her read on Sotty right now on Sotty being scum.. I am getting town reads on Zach mostly though, Sotty herself is harder to tell... but Zach is using some of his town meta... there is only one major thing about Zach that is putting me off right now.. He is usually more focused on one person and will tunnel with DIESCUMDIE posts, but with it being a hydra with Sotty.. I guess that can explain that... Urgh... Gut does tell me town though as of page 55.

Agree with Camn 1vs1 is dumb

In post 1365, sottyrulez wrote:

Happy enough with Jason's responses to us. I would like him to do more though, I was looking forward to teaming up and taking on the world in this game but nothin'. Who are your scum reads right now Jason?
~Sotty

Mostly Kuribo and Ben with SAD still lingering there.. the petapan /ActionDan /kuribo slot is the one highest on my radar right now.

Page 56

In post 1375, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 1374, kuribo wrote:SAD, swear to me that when I flip town, you'll lynch at least one of the people on my wagon

JASON :twisted:

yawn

In post 1377, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:actually I want jason to wake up dead tomorrow thank you vig/SK I'll owe you one.

good for you, you want me dead... work for it... your calling for me to die, but doing no work to prusuade others to help you... right now your calls on me are nothing but empty fluff and an easy call.

In post 1380, ChannelDelibird wrote:Sotty - Definitely the last Wire game (even though I knew Jason was scum because I was too, your connection was obvious) and possibly one more that I'm forgetting but also general word-of-mouth experience tells me your read is usually worth trusting.

that last wire game was hugely bad for me... I fucked up my fake claim and got caught out big time. I had only just started the wire back then and still didn't know crap about the show and characters lol.

By end of page 56 I don't get the CDB wagon, I am more convinced on Kuribo.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (isolation #63) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:17 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1573, sottyrulez wrote:
In post 1570, jasonT1981 wrote:yes, won't be V/LA until about 7pm EST. Do you have an issue with me going V/LA at weekends?

You are so lazy regarding this game. V/LA or not, you could be doing more.

I'm lazy site wide right now, not just this game :( sadly getting too far behind which is more why I am not posting, every time I try to catch up... I get further behind.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1577 (isolation #64) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:33 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

what question?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1588 (isolation #65) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:50 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

page 57-60 catch up

page 57 - More Ben/Kuribo back and forth crap.

In post 1410, BT wrote:Dan probably did the slot more harm than peta when you look at wagons, and either way I don't see the point in blaming past slot-users repeatedly like this. I take it you're mad that people are voting you mostly because of ~*~the slot~*~? So... what do you make of that? Are they in the wrong? Are they scum? It kind of goes nowhere like what I pointed out earlier. You said you didn't like my post but that's it and the whole 1v1 thing stopped. It doesn't look like you're really trying to figure out if the people voting you For The Wrong Reasons Aka Petapan And Friends are scum or just wrong and instead you're just... pointing it out again and again.

Peta was pretty crappy in the slot too, so far all 3 who have been in that slot have acted like scum.

Plessiezarus comes across as town

In post 1417, Zdenek wrote:There's a post where Absta said that he had a town read on Petapan. I know that it's wifomy, but I think he's probably gunning for town-cred on peta's, now Kuribo's, flip rather than trying to protect a buddy there.

I could see this as possible
page 58

In post 1426, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 1424, Plessiezarus wrote:I'm assuming we'd have four with a traitor? idk?

Wow.

whats the wow for?

Kuribo doing more setup speculation than looking for scum... hmmm

In post 1434, Kise wrote:I feel horrible for stalling on you guys.

Why don't I have any votes on me?

this strikes me as slightly off.... not too sure what though.

Yea, page 58 is nothing but setup speculation than anything by Kuribo, doesn't seem interested in finding scum.

page 59

I like DeasVail 1451 agree with most of DV reads except Kuribo... Not sold on CDB right now, and I see SAD as scum.
1452 is CDBs first indication of scummy for me when he admits to not reading and ignoring certain things that are walled, I know walls are painfull but surely town would want to get all the info... scum wouldn't care as much

In post 1452, ChannelDelibird wrote:What got me yesterday on Jason was him going after Vifam, petapan etc purely on what looked like playstyle concerns. I felt certain that he should know them a bit better or at least recognise that he wasn't going to fundamentally change them, but instead it just looked like he was pushing to see if people were willing to give him lynch a spiky player. Today ... well, I've discussed today.

wasn't playstyle reasons, I gave my reasons on both.

In post 1462, sottyrulez wrote:I'd like to direct everyone's attention to the play of Nostradeus and Kise. When you get a free moment from your focus on the major bandwagons, feel free to take a look at their play.

In post 1434, Kise wrote:I feel horrible for stalling on you guys.

Why don't I have any votes on me?

Unvote: Vote: Kise

I was meant to actually get back to Babyspice way back when but that went on the backburner for some reason, but she never bothered to give me anything to back up her meta read of Vifam scum with anything other than her word. (If there was an actual meta read, how does she not have even so much as a single game to rattle off for reference to go look and verify what she got?)

I am hoping you could go into more detail, BabySpice was off my radar, truthfully forgot about the slot with both Baby and Kise until Kise post... there is something about it that is off, I cant put my finger on it. Can you maybe help me on this, and explain your vote a bit further please?

1466 Kuribo still useless rubbish.

Page 60

In post 1479, kuribo wrote:In post 1371, kuribo wrote:
I know I'm town.
Zdenek, barring Jason as scum is 100% mod confirmed town

Replace Jason with Benmage to account my confusion.

hmmm wtf? you spend pages ranting at him, yet say he is confirmed town now, am I reading this right?

In post 1479, kuribo wrote:In post 1373, kuribo wrote:

Ben's probably town, arguing with people who are being idiots tends to cloud my judgement

If you're gonna bitch and complain that I don't provide content, don't fucking ignore the content and then complain that I don't provide content.

ytour 'content' is non stop ramblings and setup spec, you have done 0 to look for scum

In post 1471, BT wrote:And ugh at Sotty still sticking to the oddball wagons. This Kise vote seems kind of opportunistic to me. "I've been wanting to get back to BabySpice" rubs me the wrong way too.

not really opertunistic, but I would like Sotty to go deeper with this.

Alright, in summing up at end of page 60.. CDB is coming through pretty bad the last few pages, but I still think SAD/BEN/Kuribo is the best lynches today.

Hopefully will catch up on the rest tonight before I head off.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1589 (isolation #66) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:51 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1581, Benmage wrote:**Hey Jason This post is 22 minuts after your first post. And probably took 2-3 minutes to write itself. What exactly did you read?
-You’ve been v/la so much. Only to come back, the game go into night and you to go v/la again. You list the peta/AD/kuribo slot has scum.. *wowzers* Yet I don’t even know why you think they’re scum nor recall any actual scum hunting from your slot. Definitely gonna give your iso another, closer look.

Can you list some reads, with explanation and reiterate why kuribo is scum please.

Already said over and over again, read please
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1591 (isolation #67) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:52 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

umm wtf happened with my spoiler tags lol. Walking dead is coming on now, gonna watch it and come back and finish page 61-63
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1592 (isolation #68) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:53 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1579, BT wrote:ebwop: still gut sotty as town

Yea,still do as of end page 60. Read is solidified a bit more. Zach as scum is less active... Sotty as scum is a lot more agressive. Both in the slot are showing to their town meta for the most part.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1611 (isolation #69) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Starting to see slightly were Sotty is coming from given this post. Still no where near enough to vote, but Kise is starting to slowly creep up the scum side of reads.

Will get the rest of my catch up posted tomorrow before I head out.

In post 1607, Kise wrote:Procrastinators unite!

Not right now though, tomorrow.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1638 (isolation #70) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Fully caught up now. So game will be easier for me to follow.

Spoiler:
page 61

In post 1500, kuribo wrote:My suspicion on CDB is mostly gut

So, after 61 pages, and cases against CDB... all you have to go on is gut? weak excuse really...

In post 1502, ChannelDelibird wrote:As for a three-shot dayvig ... Eh. I dunno. Jason, obviously. ZONEACE, because my experience in games with him has not previously been fun. Kise, dead weight since replacing in.

I do find it interesting your only taking about Kise now Sotty brought it up.

In post 1509, Benmage wrote:
In post 1503, ChannelDelibird wrote:I lied; I can be arsed, apparently. here you go

TY for the link, that reminded me:
In post 1452, ChannelDelibird wrote:What got me yesterday on Jason was him going after Vifam, petapan etc purely on what looked like playstyle concerns. I felt certain that he should know them a bit better or at least recognise that he wasn't going to fundamentally change them, but instead it just looked like he was pushing to see if people were willing to give him lynch a spiky player. Today ... well, I've discussed today.

^This is actually the first time you mention what suspicions you held on jason for yesterday. Unless you can point to your iso and show me otherwise... I put jason as keyword into your iso, and only found you wanting to lynch him. Then saying you were holding off for Sotty... you then say noone should be voting Jason and all should be following Jason.

Today you've come in and waited for Sotty to embellish his reasoning. You again don't give reasoning for listing Jason as scum. This is the only post on today that I can find that lists some reasoning for being suspect of Jason: post 1391

So combining the 'yesterday' reasoning (which wasn't listed until just now)... with the meager reasoning in post 1391...Considering this is your top suspect for two days now. It blows. Nor is it convincing anyone to hop off you. Which btw, you're now the lead wagon.

*I first felt sympathy to the 'only defending myself' point... but your scumhunting has blown... and the I don't read/post walls is no excuse.

In short. Noone will loose sleep if you hang today.

Yup, CDB did very little on me, but when Sotty changed vote interest picked up...Same as above on Kise I feel

Page 62

In post 1529, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
In post 1512, ChannelDelibird wrote:The Mini-Librarian - Said literally nothing about me other than his initial vote and a general "I just want CDB to hang/this wagon's so great" until I explicitly called him on ignoring me. I had him down as assumed town but have forgotten why and his play suits someone looking to ride my wagon and offer the bare minimum to add to my desperate defence when questioned on it. Guilty.

mmm-hmmm. How is my play regarding your slot scum motivated? Or any of the people you say are "coasting" on your wagon for that matter.

I think CDB is panicking at this point and just looking to accuse.... he says about scum on his wagon, then gives his reads and 3/5 of them are not on his wagon.

In post 1533, sottyrulez wrote:I'm really not interested in lynching CDB today. Townread on him is getting stronger. Aside from the stuff between us and nost I'm finding his suspicions reasonable. (Not just on us but in general.)

this again is making me think Sotty =town... scum Sotty and Zach would be all over this case where as they seem to be going in a different, independant direction on their own thoughts. at this point the only vote on Kise is Sottys.. Scum Sotty vote would already be on CDB now.

In post 1536, camn wrote:I am ok with BT scum, I think.

Oh.. ps- I am sick as hell.. I almost had my appendix out today... which means I am stuck at home and will have more time for mafia. So watch yourselves :)

not really feeling BT scum.

I like DV 1545.. and would be up for lynching the person DV wants lynched in SAD.

Page 63
In post 1550, Kise wrote:I know, committing suicide.

Kise, please do something...... this isn't helping you
In post 1554, Plessiezarus wrote:I mean, I guess Jason could be third party, but I really don't think the game is multifactional (the absta kill doesn't make sense as a kill from scum).

I'm thinking half of my reads from d1 were off. Shadoweh kill almost spites me. Gut says something is up with Cerulean but they're playing so good.

I'm not 3rd party..

In post 1571, Benmage wrote:Yes. We're all fucking busy on the weekend. I booze hard as the next guy. But I'll FIND TIME if I must. Cause we made a commitment here.

But if you don't post during the week... and you don't during the weekend. Why the fuck are you playing?

Deal with it, I am otherwise occupied at weekends be it in front of a PC or not. I am not going to justify my V/LA at weekends, its been that way since Day 1 on this site.

64 - urgh Sotty/BT spamfest... town vs town I think

65 - Not liking Camn vote on BT, I do think BT is town.

Kuribo wagon is biggest wagon, I give my approval here.

Fail......

Cerulean posts 1608 to 1610 come across as town, detailed and reasoned. Cerulean looks town to me. rest of page 65 Cerulean makes very good contributions, well thought out posts. Deff town

And we are here on page 66

Kise is deff coasting... Kuribo is scummy. CDB is shaky and leaning scum but would be in a lower group of scum. SAD is quiet, but on V/LA.. still think scum.

I want Kuribo lynch, my vote is on Kuribo, I feel its a good chance to hit scum. Kise though is someone I would be willing to move my vote to right now. SAD wagon could be a go but only sitting with one vote in DV.

I am pretty confident in the following reads

Town

Cerulean
Sotty
BT
DV

Middle of the road

Nostredeus
Zdenek
CDB (slight scum but weakest of all)
Mini-Lib

Leaning Scum

Kise
Ben

Scum

SAD
Kuribo

If I have missed anyone shoot them at me. Kuribo is my strongest scum read right now I have felt all 3 in the slot have been scummy and my vote is staying there most likely. SAD also is a good shot at flipping scum. Kise and Ben are up there, but not quite as high in the redzone... looking forward to seeing what Zoneace brings to the game.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1639 (isolation #71) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Fully caught up now. So game will be easier for me to follow.

Spoiler:
page 61

In post 1500, kuribo wrote:My suspicion on CDB is mostly gut

So, after 61 pages, and cases against CDB... all you have to go on is gut? weak excuse really...

In post 1502, ChannelDelibird wrote:As for a three-shot dayvig ... Eh. I dunno. Jason, obviously. ZONEACE, because my experience in games with him has not previously been fun. Kise, dead weight since replacing in.

I do find it interesting your only taking about Kise now Sotty brought it up.

In post 1509, Benmage wrote:
In post 1503, ChannelDelibird wrote:I lied; I can be arsed, apparently. here you go

TY for the link, that reminded me:

^This is actually the first time you mention what suspicions you held on jason for yesterday. Unless you can point to your iso and show me otherwise... I put jason as keyword into your iso, and only found you wanting to lynch him. Then saying you were holding off for Sotty... you then say noone should be voting Jason and all should be following Jason.

Today you've come in and waited for Sotty to embellish his reasoning. You again don't give reasoning for listing Jason as scum. This is the only post on today that I can find that lists some reasoning for being suspect of Jason: post 1391

So combining the 'yesterday' reasoning (which wasn't listed until just now)... with the meager reasoning in post 1391...Considering this is your top suspect for two days now. It blows. Nor is it convincing anyone to hop off you. Which btw, you're now the lead wagon.

*I first felt sympathy to the 'only defending myself' point... but your scumhunting has blown... and the I don't read/post walls is no excuse.

In short. Noone will loose sleep if you hang today.

Yup, CDB did very little on me, but when Sotty changed vote interest picked up...Same as above on Kise I feel

Page 62

In post 1529, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
In post 1512, ChannelDelibird wrote:The Mini-Librarian - Said literally nothing about me other than his initial vote and a general "I just want CDB to hang/this wagon's so great" until I explicitly called him on ignoring me. I had him down as assumed town but have forgotten why and his play suits someone looking to ride my wagon and offer the bare minimum to add to my desperate defence when questioned on it. Guilty.

mmm-hmmm. How is my play regarding your slot scum motivated? Or any of the people you say are "coasting" on your wagon for that matter.

I think CDB is panicking at this point and just looking to accuse.... he says about scum on his wagon, then gives his reads and 3/5 of them are not on his wagon.

In post 1533, sottyrulez wrote:I'm really not interested in lynching CDB today. Townread on him is getting stronger. Aside from the stuff between us and nost I'm finding his suspicions reasonable. (Not just on us but in general.)

this again is making me think Sotty =town... scum Sotty and Zach would be all over this case where as they seem to be going in a different, independant direction on their own thoughts. at this point the only vote on Kise is Sottys.. Scum Sotty vote would already be on CDB now.

In post 1536, camn wrote:I am ok with BT scum, I think.

Oh.. ps- I am sick as hell.. I almost had my appendix out today... which means I am stuck at home and will have more time for mafia. So watch yourselves :)

not really feeling BT scum.

I like DV 1545.. and would be up for lynching the person DV wants lynched in SAD.

Page 63
In post 1550, Kise wrote:I know, committing suicide.

Kise, please do something...... this isn't helping you
In post 1554, Plessiezarus wrote:I mean, I guess Jason could be third party, but I really don't think the game is multifactional (the absta kill doesn't make sense as a kill from scum).

I'm not 3rd party..

In post 1571, Benmage wrote:Yes. We're all fucking busy on the weekend. I booze hard as the next guy. But I'll FIND TIME if I must. Cause we made a commitment here.

But if you don't post during the week... and you don't during the weekend. Why the fuck are you playing?

Deal with it, I am otherwise occupied at weekends be it in front of a PC or not. I am not going to justify my V/LA at weekends, its been that way since Day 1 on this site.

64 - urgh Sotty/BT spamfest... town vs town I think

65 - Not liking Camn vote on BT, I do think BT is town.

Kuribo wagon is biggest wagon, I give my approval here.

Fail......

Cerulean posts 1608 to 1610 come across as town, detailed and reasoned. Cerulean looks town to me. rest of page 65 Cerulean makes very good contributions, well thought out posts. Deff town

And we are here on page 66

Kise is deff coasting... Kuribo is scummy. CDB is shaky and leaning scum but would be in a lower group of scum. SAD is quiet, but on V/LA.. still think scum.

I want Kuribo lynch, my vote is on Kuribo, I feel its a good chance to hit scum. Kise though is someone I would be willing to move my vote to right now. SAD wagon could be a go but only sitting with one vote in DV.

I am pretty confident in the following reads

Town

Cerulean
Sotty
BT
DV

Middle of the road

Nostredeus
Zdenek
CDB (slight scum but weakest of all)
Mini-Lib

Leaning Scum

Kise
Ben

Scum

SAD
Kuribo

If I have missed anyone shoot them at me. Kuribo is my strongest scum read right now I have felt all 3 in the slot have been scummy and my vote is staying there most likely. SAD also is a good shot at flipping scum. Kise and Ben are up there, but not quite as high in the redzone... looking forward to seeing what Zoneace brings to the game.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (isolation #72) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I find it interesting to note, all the shouting he has done.. Kuribo doesn't even have a vote down.

CDB and Camn need to get their votes of BT and onto Kuribo or SAD.. maybe Kise at a stretch
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1645 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1642, kuribo wrote:@Jason- If you're "caught up," why did you ignore the posts I directed to you. Further, what is it that you find scummy, keeping in mind that you and I have played several games together. And further, I've played in numerous games that you yourself have moderated. We both know you're not stupid, and we both know you're not ignorant of my meta.

Because I have tried to answer everything, and I will end up just repeating myself, everything you have asked, that I can tell I have already covered and your lazy ass needs to read. If I have 'missed' something, please re-ask them in bullet points, but if it was the question as to what I find scummy... I suggest you read as I have answered many times..
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1647 (isolation #74) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Fuck it, I am going to get drunk and watch NASCAR from Daytona :D
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1650 (isolation #75) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1646, kuribo wrote:
In post 1643, jasonT1981 wrote:I find it interesting to note, all the shouting he has done.. Kuribo doesn't even have a vote down.

CDB and Camn need to get their votes of BT and onto Kuribo or SAD.. maybe Kise at a stretch

i just FUCKING VOTED BT

for fuck's sake

Yea i see, if you look you will see our posts were both at the same time (11.45pm) so when I was posting, you did not have a vote down.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1657 (isolation #76) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1653, sottyrulez wrote:He is in Northern Ireland.

Before you go get pissed Jason, can you brief me on why BT is in your town group? Just a couple of lines would be nice.

~Sotty.

More because I am more sure of others being scum. Your back and forth with BT seemed more like town vs town going back and forth too. I disagree with BT saying your vote was opertunistic, but I just don't see anything overly scummy from BT.

I honestly don't even recall having a read on Viafam before BT stepped in.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1659 (isolation #77) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1655, kuribo wrote:The difference is that people may not like my playstyle, and I'll grant them that. Hell, even I don't like my playstyle most of the time. But Jason is very well aware of my style, having watched me tunnel on town in screaming matches in several games that he moderated.

see, you seem to be making this all about you. While yes, you are not responsible for the actions of previous people in your slot, you are accountable.

All 3 people in your slot now have come across as scummy to many. My vote would most likely be on your slot even if was someone else.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1689 (isolation #78) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:22 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1686, sottyrulez wrote:
In post 1657, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 1653, sottyrulez wrote:He is in Northern Ireland.

Before you go get pissed Jason, can you brief me on why BT is in your town group? Just a couple of lines would be nice.

~Sotty.

More because I am more sure of others being scum. Your back and forth with BT seemed more like town vs town going back and forth too. I disagree with BT saying your vote was opertunistic, but I just don't see anything overly scummy from BT.

I honestly don't even recall having a read on Viafam before BT stepped in.

Jason, can you explain this then?

In post 202, jasonT1981 wrote:Quick post before going to bed, will catch up tomorrow. But Vifam constant one liners and lack of real content really sit wrong with me. I have him marked as scum already but so far seems to be trying to coast through the game doing very little.

Vifam - How is DV fake no matter what? Can you go into a bit more detail please... making empty statements like that is not really good for you right now.

Eh fair enough, I forgot about that.. his one liners seemed to be forgotten after a while. More an oversight on my end than anything, Guess I let it slide to the point I put it to the back of my mind and forgot.

Someone asked about my read on Dan last night... I touched on it in one of my spoiler posts, but I did get a thought it could be scum vs scum trying to distance from each other to make each other look town in the event of the other fliping scum (in regards to the Kuribo/Dan thing) and that is why he is in the scum pile more than anything.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1692 (isolation #79) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:47 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1690, kuribo wrote:
In post 1689, jasonT1981 wrote:Someone asked about my read on Dan last night... I touched on it in one of my spoiler posts, but I did get a thought it could be scum vs scum trying to distance from each other to make each other look town in the event of the other fliping scum (in regards to the Kuribo/Dan thing) and that is why he is in the scum pile more than anything.

And when I flip town, where does that put your scum vs. scum theory?

IF you flip town, and I am sure you won't..... then it makes my theory wrong, plain and simple.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (isolation #80) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:53 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1732, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I'm actually appalled by your uselessness and incompetence to actually demonstrate that you are capable of forming a case rather than just quoting a bunch of things and responding to them and then declaring that you have reads.

Yea, well if you don't like it, you can suck my cock...
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1771 (isolation #81) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:03 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Urgh. Not a BT wagon, Kuribo, Kise or SAD please.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (isolation #82) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:12 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Alright, I see I missed a good bit and the Kuribo (my no1 suspect) wagon disappeared. I have said I could go for a Kise lynch today. Already given my reasons why so

vote:Kise
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1910 (isolation #83) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

unvote

vote:SAD

Not 100% sure I believe the doc claim, seems every claim is a doc or cop claim in situations like this, its a safe claim in the fact it is either countered and outted the real doc, or town unvotes so the doc claim is lynched. Just seems like the perfect claim with a win win situation for scum claiming it.

I would be on board a SAD lynch big time though. Been calling him scum since day 1.

We can look at Kise/Kuribo/Dan closer tomorrow.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1915 (isolation #84) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1911, Benmage wrote:
In post 1910, jasonT1981 wrote:
We can look at Kise/Kuribo/Dan closer tomorrow.

Whose Dan?

Sorry, in my drugged up state I meant Ben not Dan. For a second I thought about ActionDan, who you replaced and typed him by mistake.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1919 (isolation #85) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Yes, that is what I am saying lol.... I was thinking Action Dan (who you replaced) when I typed it. But did mean Ben
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1923 (isolation #86) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1921, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 1915, jasonT1981 wrote:For a second I thought about ActionDan, who you replaced and typed him by mistake.

Benmage didn't replace Dan.

Have you like stopped reading the game or a jester or something?

Are you even reading the convo was with Kuribo....

I was thinking of Action Dan at the time (due to other reasons in my modded game) who Kuribo replaced.. I thought the 'who you replaced' directed at Kuribo would have told you this, but I meant to say Ben.

Understand?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1925 (isolation #87) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I never once said Ben replaced Dan... Pay attention yourself, please
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1928 (isolation #88) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1926, Benmage wrote:
In post 1925, jasonT1981 wrote:I never once said Ben replaced Dan... Pay attention yourself, please

Actually you kinda did... but who cares, we were able to understand what you meant.

yay noise.

Fair enough, it was my mistake on the Dan thing.. trying to juggle different games lol. But yea, I did mean look at Ben/Kuribo and Kise tomorrow.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1963 (isolation #89) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

lol.. that is fucking awesome...
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2096 (isolation #90) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:47 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

well that was a damn wasted replacement.... fully behind SAD lynch, been saying it since D1.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2190 (isolation #91) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:47 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

back, sorry. Had my normal weekend V/LA...and was busy yesterday.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2203 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:44 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Trying to re-read from start of the day. So far the Camn SK thing is interesting and Plessie would be top of my town reads.

Kise replaced? blagh., another slot I see as scum with multiple replacees.

Still think Kuribo is scum... would anyone be willing to go for Kuribo lynch?

Plessie does make a good case on Mini, I had Mini as leaning in the middle of the road yesterday, more coming as I compose my thoughts (Yea, I'm majorly fucking behind at times here having problems keeping up)
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2240 (isolation #93) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:46 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Urgh, torn on the issue.... TML is only gone 4 days....

case is solid enough, I would vote but am torn to see if a replacement can catch up. But that could take a mutha fuckin long time.

going to think about this... is it worth the lynch or worth waiting on a replacement to offer insight? or see if TML comes back in mean time.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2304 (isolation #94) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Back tomorrow, its 2.40am and my bed is calling.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2356 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:03 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I'm holding off until Equenix is caught up fully, but I am still of a Kuribo feeling on scum with TML/Equenox & Benmage lower as well as CDB
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2547 (isolation #96) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:40 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 2525, Equinox wrote:It's Wednesday, isn't it?

jasonT1981, pick a wagon and sit on it. kuribo is not scum, and kuribo is not getting lynched. Be lazy if you want, but you know more about the game state than I do and yet you're managing to do less.

Argh, this is tough my vote on Kuribo would be wasted. Right now, as it stands Mini Lib was higher on the scum scale than BT was (I had BT town) I still feel a bit towards BT-Town

Nost wagon, I don't see going anywhere.

vote: Equenox
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2712 (isolation #97) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I am ok with Mass claim.

Camn, if I need to die, why didn't you shoot me?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2729 (isolation #98) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:29 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I'm Brianna Barksdale, goon with Barksdale organisation. So I am VT.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2730 (isolation #99) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:30 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I'm Brianna Barksdale, goon with Barksdale organisation. So I am VT.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2731 (isolation #100) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:30 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 2728, Benmage wrote:
Mod
can we player request a prod on Jason?

given I had posted 12 hours before hand, why? lol
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2733 (isolation #101) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:32 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

aye, popcorn to Plessie it is then.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2740 (isolation #102) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 2739, Plessiezarus wrote:I don't like the fact DV's claimed role seems to contradict the wording of kuribo's role PM (in the QT, kuribo says his role PM promises he can talk to the people he neighborizes "at all times" which obviously isn't true if DV can prevent daytalk by dying)

the way I see this, is that as long as DV is alive, the neighborhood has day talk. If he dies, the neighborhood lose their day talk, but still have it at night. At the minute the Neighborhood can talk at 'all times' so the wording is probably right as things stand right now.

But *Shrug*

DV, can you clear that up a bit if you can?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2798 (isolation #103) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:56 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Its St Patricks weekend, I'm in Northern Ireland.. yea

V/LA

And Camn, you gotta do a lot better than that. just calling for my lynch won't work. Gotta work for it and show evedience... something you aint
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2809 (isolation #104) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:13 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 2806, kuribo wrote:why did ajason all of a sudden drop his scum read on me/

I actually have not, I just took a step back because I felt I could have been tunnelling. I still think you could be scum, I am just willing to look elsewhere at the minute instead of solely push on one person.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2814 (isolation #105) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Camn, get the bookiebies out ofr I ovote you tomoriioorow
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2838 (isolation #106) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:44 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

back later this evening. gotta make dinner first.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2867 (isolation #107) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 2864, Plessiezarus wrote:Does Jason use a slow-cooker or something? This has got to be the world's longest dinner preparation.

Jason, can you tell us more about those alternative suspects instead of kuribo you keep procrastinating?

Sorry, thunder and lightening storms.

Aside from Kuribo.. My scum reads are still pretty much up to the start of this page this page much the same with Ben and Kise and CDB being lower on the scales. Out of those 4. I think I could lynch either 4. HOWEVER

Bens self vote and outburst makes me think scums frustrated as hell.

I am stating intent to hammer when I get back on tomorrow if someone already has not.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2883 (isolation #108) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Alright, I will hold off.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2900 (isolation #109) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:30 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 2899, camn wrote:

I obviously agree with the Ben/CDB lynch pool. Lets get after it.

I really don't like this.. you seem very lynch happy, not caring who gets lynched.

And yea, I did look at Kise...and it confuses me
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2902 (isolation #110) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:54 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

see this is what confuses me. there is no scummy motive for the change, given it is a known Alt. I could buy it as scummy if the Alt was unknown as Kise. As a scum ploy to screw with meta. but meh, I dont see too much to read into on it.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2946 (isolation #111) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

oh wow.... Cerulean is the only one I am certain of being town right now in the 6 others left.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3033 (isolation #112) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:19 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3032, kuribo wrote:come on camn, get back here and post

what's a radio operator?

DV NEVER CLAIMED ANYTHING LIKE THAT

AND THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROLE CALLED RADIO OPERATOR ON THE SITE

holy fuck, did you just out DV?

Don't see how, can you explain how? Not tooo bothered about a role not seen before, its a theme not a normal.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3055 (isolation #113) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Easter weekend V/LA.. going to be a very busy weekend
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3059 (isolation #114) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3056, kuribo wrote:
In post 3054, Shaft wrote:Who are we kidding. We all know it's Benmage. What's with the pussyfooting?

that's not what I fucking asked you.

@Jason, before you go, what do you think of Kise?

I would say 3rd choice for scum, there is something niggling me about Kise but meh, I still see Kuribo / Ben as ahead of him... DV and Cel as town most llikely.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3078 (isolation #115) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:33 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3075, kuribo wrote:
In post 3067, Benmage wrote:But I just can't grasp scum not caring this much. It is beyond my scope of mafia....

I dunno, here's a just-ended town game where Jason was way more active
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=25716

Read that game again, you will see the main complaint about me was non-activity......... really, way to misrep.

As for Camn, I forgot about him, He would slot in around Kuribo/Ben maybe JUST Below them but above DV and Cel.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3150 (isolation #116) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3149, camn wrote:Jason needs to die.
If its LYLO now, and Jason is actually town...then we are hosed and this is WHY he should have been vigged.

If its not Lylo, and we let home live, he will be screwing us in lylo just like he is now.

This is what gets me about Camn, and is starting to make me think he could be scum.

He would seemingly rather lynch someone so they are not there at the end, than actually lynch scum.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3195 (isolation #117) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:11 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3193, camn wrote:Jason could easily be that second traitor.

2nd traitor??
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3197 (isolation #118) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:54 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

it was more a post as I had been prodded, im working on a post atm
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3199 (isolation #119) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:14 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3152, camn wrote:
In post 3150, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 3149, camn wrote:Jason needs to die.
If its LYLO now, and Jason is actually town...then we are hosed and this is WHY he should have been vigged.

If its not Lylo, and we let home live, he will be screwing us in lylo just like he is now.

This is what gets me about Camn, and is starting to make me think he could be scum.

He would seemingly rather lynch someone so they are not there at the end, than actually lynch scum.

Except you are just as likely to be scum... maybe even more likely.
So really this commentary is about contingency planning. If we are wrong, we at least have eliminated an obstacle to winning.

Show me obvscum, and of course I support their lynch

see, this is my issue... could be.... might be etc.. there is no actual case for me to refute as it is just lynch Jason...

In post 3166, Shaft wrote:He lurks like shit, so what? He did the same thing as town in the Harry Potter game and even was hypocritical enough to call me out

haha yea, man, I derped that game as hard as I have this game

In post 3167, kuribo wrote:Kise I already showed you an example of his town play where he posted more frequently and with better content.

Katsuki lurks alot too but sometimes he's just scum.

And I refuted that, showing that many in that game also called me out for my content, just like this game. You looked in ISO at me, where as if you read the full game you would have gotten the context and how I went days on end... in fact, I was behind quite a lot of the time and most of my contributions if I recall were catch up posts

In post 3174, Cerulean wrote:Also, now that this is the only game he's in, he's not even making an attempt to turn it around. Especially with horrible posts like .

While you think it was horrible, I do think I have a point. Camn is looking a lynch and doesn't care who by the tone he has and how he seems. Calling for lynches but has actually little case to back it up... if he had a case I could refute, then sure... but there isn't that I can see.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3201 (isolation #120) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

scum games

Team Mafia - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=25716
Medical Mafia - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=25233

I believe those are my only two scum games this past year, these are my town ones most recent where you could look at my activity for yourself and see.

dresden files - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=23705
Micro 114 - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=25303
Micro 120 http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=25469
Breaking Bad - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=25439

All of the above with exception to dresden ran at same time as this game... I think there is another, somewhere... but you will see the activity levels are a concern in all games lately.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3202 (isolation #121) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3203 (isolation #122) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Including the above, it seems I was in 6 games at the same time... wow. that's more than likely why my activity has been shite.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3207 (isolation #123) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3242 (isolation #124) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:32 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3211, camn wrote:A meta defense is no defense at all.

Jason- What happened? You started out this game with good activity... then you lost a teammate and a traitor.... did your heart quail? What changed?
Be honest. Was it the size? The walls? the pretty summer days?
Or the loneliness in the QT?

Eh, a meta defence is no defence... especially when there is no actual case lol

Burnout.... 6 games at once is a killer of enthusisam. lol.

In post 3212, Shaft wrote:I'm creeped out by the shadow lurking going on this phase.

jason, how did you end up needing to make an EBWOP when you already linked to the Zac game in the previous post? In other words, help me understand how you criss crossed Team and Zac's mafia games.

#multiple windows with all my recent games as scum town open at once, and a copy/paste failue.

In post 3215, Cerulean wrote:Hey Jason, do you really believe scum always http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p4678571] pull the no case on me crap?

How do you think that matches up to your responses here.

Also, who are your top two scum reads and why?

Kuribo/Ben as two scum... I could see it as scum distancing if there is two left, quite possible scum in one of them if there is only 1 scum left. their big blow out still sits wrong with me...camn is below them... I already said that.

hah... the case in here is my lurking... thats all I can really answer.. there is nothing else really.

In post 3217, kuribo wrote:
In post 3211, camn wrote:A meta defense is no defense at all.

Jason- What happened? You started out this game with good activity... then you lost a teammate and a traitor.... did your heart quail? What changed?
Be honest. Was it the size? The walls? the pretty summer days?
Or the loneliness in the QT?

You literally spent the entire game calling him town and then eventually stating he was town but should be vigged.

exactly, Camn has called for my death alot lately, even if I am town he doesn't seem to care about my allignment.

In post 3225, camn wrote:I mean- how is this relevant?

If you want to talk about my opinions on Jason-- you should know, my opinions are rarely binary.
Did I think Jason was town? Sure... but not enough to want him to live.
Did I think he could be scum? SURE. But not enough to want his lynch.
Ergo? Vig.
To bad that didnt happen, or we wouldn't be having this conversation.

However, things are different now.
The people I thought were scum have flipped town, and my suspect pool has shrunk.
Jason's early towntells seem less important now.

Are you arguing that because I gave Jason a pass earlier, although I asked for him to be vigged and swore I would see him dead before endgame... that I am somehow being inconsistent.. or that this proves Jason is a rock-solid townie that will come through for us in LYLO?

If so.. whatev. Consistency doesn't win games. Lynching scum wins games.

or maybe, as the game drew on, and people got less... you saw an opertunity to push something without doing any work...Jason is lurking OMG Lets kill him it doesn';t matter if he is town

In post 3237, Cerulean wrote:Oh I forget. He is doing something. We can definitely count on the v/la notice coming in.

Nah, aside from a small wedding tomorrow, I am home for the majority of the weekend.

In post 3241, camn wrote:He's like, "screw it.. this game is lost anyway. If only I had recruited that traitor instead of him getting lynched. And christ, what a partner- Absta? Everyone knows that trying to mislynch camn is one of the classic blunders. Only slightly less famous than going against a Sicilian when death is on the line!"

No, I'm like... I have not been on MS until now for something like the better part of 3 days aside to post vote counts.

Right now. Camn/Ben/Kuribo are the 3 I could easily go for. There is at least 1 scum in that group.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3244 (isolation #125) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:56 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Distancing by fighting so down the line if there is a scum flip on either of you, it won't look as bad on the other.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3247 (isolation #126) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:01 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

in my degenise I am drunkig
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3258 (isolation #127) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:32 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Ben has been a long term scum read of mine, with 2 days to go I need to vote... since I am the only other wagon and I won't vote myself.
vote: Benmage

I would be open for a Kise or Kuribo lynch today... but would there be any support this late in the day for either?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3286 (isolation #128) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:35 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3264, camn wrote:
I agree the Jason wagon sucks, energy wise.. but it would be a pretty easy wagon for scum to push though if it were a mislynch, no?

ahem....

In post 3251, The Baltimore Sun wrote:
Day 5, Votecount 11
JasonT1981 (2) - camn,
Benmage

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3287 (isolation #129) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:36 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Bah, tag fails
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3288 (isolation #130) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:36 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

vote:Camn
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3291 (isolation #131) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:05 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

So we now have 2 people who think I am town voting me???
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3298 (isolation #132) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:46 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3292, kuribo wrote:I don't think you're town.

ahem... what happened between this below, and now..in just over a page.

In post 3262, kuribo wrote:
In post 3261, Cerulean wrote:Gods this game is driving me insane. I just read through Jason. I think he might be town.

that's what I've been saying in the QT

The wagon on him seems like it's just waiting for deadline to come along and everyone's just gonna lazypark their vote on him until the neighborhood swoops in for the hammer
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3308 (isolation #133) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

lol kuribo rage........

I point out he callled me town the page before hand

and he explodes

LOL
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3532 (isolation #134) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:22 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I want to say sorry for my poor play.. I took on too many games at once and it bit me in the ass big time when all my pre-ins came at once. It had me playing catch up a lot... however yes, I am V/LA mist weekends and RL always comes first.

Ben, if I pissed you off with my play, I am sorry. If I let my team down, I am sorry.

I am stepping away from playing for a few months, I am officially burnt out which also caused me to be killed in this game.. I would have asked to be replaced but I thought it unfair on a mod to try and find a replacement with 100+ pages.

Modding and flavor was fantastic, thank you for modding this.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”