pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

o/

\o

\^/
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

hunh. This player list a is a grabbag of players I know and those I don't
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

From post

KC wrote:
I think Grat might be Town. I know that I am.

. . .what? A flag just went up and this is literally the only page Ive read outside of glancing at the op
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:35 am

Post by pisskop »

I got bored reading 6 pages and reviewing the wiki page linked.

This is balanced, dah? then I don't care to speculate.

I'll iso the leading wagons, but other than that meh.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:36 am

Post by pisskop »

And KC. she thinks I'm scum :(
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:42 am

Post by pisskop »

Its an easy scumread that can be redacted later with no backtracking. So yea, since I haven't known Klingy to pressure-vote I think its kinda scummy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:45 am

Post by pisskop »

We should lynch lurkers D1 only if a better target isnt available. I've run PLs on lurkers before.

If only this site was in such a state that lurking was a clear sign of scumminess.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:45 am

Post by pisskop »

Hi Plotinus! I see you've given up your bust in favor of a tiny sticky frog
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:54 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1150, singersigner wrote:I can't tell if Bulb is scum or massively shortsighted/newb. Does anyone have any experience with him?

I do. Quite a bit actually, considering his newness. Bulb is straightforward as can be.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:18 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 14, Klingoncelt wrote:Umm...

VOTE: The Goat

That readslist on was pants-chafingly bad.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:21 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1314, Firebringer wrote:I think gracious is our best lynch.

Come on guys, join the winning wagon.

What's your opinion of Klingy?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:22 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1347, Banana Frog wrote:
In post 1346, pisskop wrote:
In post 14, Klingoncelt wrote:Umm...

VOTE: The Goat

That readslist on was pants-chafingly bad.

yes, it was, but how would you know that without having read the game? having just read her ISO and the first 6 pages? how do you know what a page 27 readslist should look like?

--Plotinus

What are you doing? didn't I say I was going to ISO people? I would hope you know there's more to a game than just topical content. :|
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Im not sure I'm a fan of the gratty wagon atp.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:26 am

Post by pisskop »

I don't give a carp about who she read as what, I'm focusing on how she presented it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:48 am

Post by pisskop »

So Im halfway though looking. Id lynch PB, Klingy, and maybe firebringer.

Who is Drixx'l? Drixx and z. ZZZX?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:50 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: Klingy

Tossing my chips in for the wagon I'd support.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:55 am

Post by pisskop »

Meh. I usually want to tunnel Sala, but he's town here, and in a hydra :(
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:04 am

Post by pisskop »

eww. way to kowtow
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:19 am

Post by pisskop »

We'll see. Thats was closer to 180o than not.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:20 am

Post by pisskop »

I'm also not a fan of you riding Bulbzoor through the day.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:23 am

Post by pisskop »

Easy scumread is easy.

Crap like trashing Bulba repeatedly throughout the day and then suddenly unvoting him because he posted an AtE is the kind of crap I thinki scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Every game in his iso
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Plot, Ima get you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Why is grat scum? I saw more new town than scumz
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:27 am

Post by pisskop »

he is a lurky derpy, though . . .
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:27 am

Post by pisskop »

Spoiler: .
In post 429, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I agree, forcing scum to commit to reads is good, and town withholding them is usually bad. But sometimes town's reads will change without them saying so, and then later they'll be called out on a 'contradiction' that didn't exist. Then again, no system is perfect. I still think the lists aren't a bad idea.

I'm probably not going to have any solid reads until D2, but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna try here.

PEDIT: Hey there, Oversoul.

And Persivul, I was just asking about who was giving you shit, calm down. And I actually don't agree, one person saying something to you isn't 'taking shit', but whatever, I'm not faulting you for thinking so or anything. I'm not misrepping you, I think you misunderstood the tone of 423.

In post 653, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Elusive gets points for using a term I had to look up, in that quote up there.

And I think that right there was a mistake made by elusive. Scum mistake? Ehhh, probably not.

PEDIT: Elusive, you make assumptions about my gender. This is a neutral statement, by the way.

I guess I could do a thoughts list, might be a good idea to organize myself. Or maybe just make it a rudimentary readslist that's probably 7/8ths wrong, but eh, material is material.

In post 659, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Here. Some of these are thoughts and some of them are reads, so I guess this is a thoughtlist.

I despise readlists in general.

Don't know for sure. Definitely not a townread. The stuff above makes me more willing to vote him. Also, he has no scumreads. He has (1) vote, and pushes questions, its all weak. Ive played with maxwell before, but damned if I can remember the name of the games without looking them up.

If we all weren't made of ice and broken by the slightest of stands off the fence I'd be more concerned with him . . . :shifty:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:28 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1396, pisskop wrote:
In post 429, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I agree, forcing scum to commit to reads is good, and town withholding them is usually bad. But sometimes town's reads will change without them saying so, and then later they'll be called out on a 'contradiction' that didn't exist. Then again, no system is perfect. I still think the lists aren't a bad idea.

I'm probably not going to have any solid reads until D2, but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna try here.

PEDIT: Hey there, Oversoul.

And Persivul, I was just asking about who was giving you shit, calm down. And I actually don't agree, one person saying something to you isn't 'taking shit', but whatever, I'm not faulting you for thinking so or anything. I'm not misrepping you, I think you misunderstood the tone of 423.

In post 653, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Elusive gets points for using a term I had to look up, in that quote up there.

And I think that right there was a mistake made by elusive. Scum mistake? Ehhh, probably not.

PEDIT: Elusive, you make assumptions about my gender. This is a neutral statement, by the way.

I guess I could do a thoughts list, might be a good idea to organize myself. Or maybe just make it a rudimentary readslist that's probably 7/8ths wrong, but eh, material is material.

In post 659, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Here. Some of these are thoughts and some of them are reads, so I guess this is a thoughtlist.

I despise readlists in general.

Don't know for sure. Definitely not a townread. The stuff above makes me more willing to vote him. Also, he has no scumreads. He has (1) vote, and pushes questions, its all weak. Ive played with maxwell before, but damned if I can remember the name of the games without looking them up.

If we all weren't made of ice and broken by the slightest of stands off the fence I'd be more concerned with him . . . :shifty:

@ Pidgeon
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

Thanks.

In any case, where is Gratz? Him lurking isn't going to get him unwagoned.

@mod Please prod Gratuitous
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:36 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1421, The Blue Blur wrote:this is wrong.

Are you trying to tunnellynch me like in that marathon? I'll have to kill you out of
spite
policy. :(
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:48 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1425, The Blue Blur wrote:
In post 1423, pisskop wrote:
In post 1421, The Blue Blur wrote:this is wrong.

Are you trying to tunnellynch me like in that marathon? I'll have to kill you out of
spite
policy. :(

I'm sonic. What's your name?

~sonic

Metal sonic?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:33 am

Post by pisskop »

Why are we lynching for a specific group on D1? Wasn't there a talk about preflip associations?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:26 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1488, PeregrineV wrote:It's Friday guys....

This is a point ^^

I dont see the defense of Grat if its the leading wagon by 3 votes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

Klingy, can you link me to one of your scum games? Any one, I don't care which.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think I'd vote for Grat. my scumread on Klingy could just be her having a terrible playstyle.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

unvote

Gonna think on it. But I looked over Singer, and I could see some baiting going on.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1541, Muffin wrote:I meant Grib

You cant shoot me. you're dont have hands. Or really know what I do
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:45 am

Post by pisskop »

humh? thats interesting. I would have thought that optimal play for competing scum wagons would be to vote the other and lightly trash them to try to milk you being the 'counterwagon'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:31 am

Post by pisskop »

thanks for agreeing. I'm glad.

I'd think Klingy would be under more fire as a result. Assuming scum were hopped upon the Grat counterwagon, then them switching over is oppurtunism and a chance to disorganize the town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:08 am

Post by pisskop »

wholly crapple apples. Ill be catching up
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:16 am

Post by pisskop »

goddamnit.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:17 am

Post by pisskop »

Im fingering mastin without having read since I last posted.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:17 am

Post by pisskop »

damn scrubs took the Grib flashlynch to completely screw up the VCA?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:20 am

Post by pisskop »

how fucked up did you guys get where Mastin was
third
on a lynchwagon that she was completely
off
of 24 hours ago?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:34 am

Post by pisskop »

my good there's soo much wagon-jockeying. It all means nothing to the progress of the game and only obfuscates.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:09 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1675, The Blue Blur wrote:THAT CAN NOT BE TWO TOWN WAGONS HERE UNLESS SCUM IS PLAYING REALLY REALLY BAD.

unless scum is letting this waffling town kill itself.

In post 1702, Banana Frog wrote:And so am I

This could be town? I dont know Frogger, but Im inclined to think so.

The grib flashwagon is crap, as is expected. I'm tempted to blame the slots 1-3 on it.

In post 1713, Muffin wrote:The duelling Gratuitous and Klingon wagons will still be valuable for VCA when we have some flips.

Nope

In post 1732, Quoth The Pidgeon wrote:Ya Grib is scum.

How do people keep saying this and not making any sort of attempt to produce a case?

In post 1734, Flubbernugget wrote:klingon's additional abrasiveness

Caught scum Klingon is extra abrasive.

In post 1749, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1736, Flubbernugget wrote:I think this grib wagon guarantees grat is scum
Good GOD I'm agreeing with Flubbernugget on something.

I'M. AGREEING. WITH. FLUBBER.

For shame, people.

For.

Shame.

tee hee and yet here we are.

TBB is like 80% extraneous posting atp.

That was 10 pages of not much help.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:11 am

Post by pisskop »

:| mastinw as on klingy for longer than 1 day. forgive me, Kinda swamped atm.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 am

Post by pisskop »

Im wary of FB, and I think I can see LG being town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:10 am

Post by pisskop »

When I come into a flashwagoned game with 10 pages of TBB on FB and TBB on Hermit Im a little miffed. Grat hasnt done a thing to enhance his slot and somehow his wagon is comepltely dismantled.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:11 am

Post by pisskop »

Im sure my play is whats discouraged you from playing. I guess your light jabs at me werent sufficing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:26 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1901, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Overall people need to stop instigating drama for the rest of the game. For everybodies sake.

That includes me, it includes Sala, and it includes singersinger. Everytime you complain about other players, you create a negative vibe and make the game less fun for everybody.

The hate is superficial too, as in it isn't actually real.

Hi can we focus on the game instead of crying about the drumah.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:27 am

Post by pisskop »

You placed into a lurky slot that was apparently hinting at their scum meta. How are your reads shaping up?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:34 am

Post by pisskop »

You could die tonight; after all with a confable role you'd be a target after outing yourself. Not providing reads but continuing to pursue selfish/scum-minded goals is going to hurt you in the long run.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:19 am

Post by pisskop »

Drixx, lets wait for Titus to flavor and change the thread title, etc before assuming.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2025 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol. I clearly have to go looking tomorrow, but I def see what sally does.

Sally feels town, though he is with metal and I have no clue how hydras alter personalities.

Songer I didnt need saly to tell me was slightly scummy, I saw that from touchdown.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

How interesting to want to lynch either or today.

this isnt a 1v1.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2042 (isolation #55) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:10 am

Post by pisskop »

hi the word counterwagon is getting as cliched as cats eating cheese here stahp
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #56) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:41 am

Post by pisskop »

Ive browsed portions of Singers meta, and I'm still 70%/30% on them being scum. Their town game is remarkably similar to their scum game in terms of the level of content and the depth of analysis they do, but I certainly can feel the scum in the latter and they do have a tendency to backsass where it isnt neccessary when scum as opposed to a blunt and frank production as town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:01 am

Post by pisskop »

Why are we not lynching any of our scumreads instead of Grat? What makes him priority again?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2076 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Is that a conditional scumread?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2077 (isolation #59) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:27 am

Post by pisskop »

@Gumball
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (isolation #60) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:03 am

Post by pisskop »

You have games in which you've played scum. poi gio or somesuch. *ori and the blind forest*
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (isolation #61) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:03 am

Post by pisskop »

If I had a better sample I'd probs have voted you already.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (isolation #62) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:09 am

Post by pisskop »

Cute.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (isolation #63) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:10 am

Post by pisskop »

There wre definitive differences in you playstyle. Ive listed the largest difference.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:30 am

Post by pisskop »

Ive been skimming it. This game isnt my highest priority.

I read the wiki for the role, and its completely positive. How did drixxz end up with SCtH?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:36 am

Post by pisskop »

Drixxz claimed compulusive psycho jailer. The compulsion seems to apply to the psycho part, where he must target and kill somebody. Its also safe to assume he's claiming he's only compulsive for a specific night, since he was claiming he could choose to kill his partner at a later date.

Drixx was in a hood with SCtH. He claims that SCtH was a drunk bulletproof. Drunk is, afaik, a modifier that is temporary and bestowed upon somebody by a third PR. Sooo.

Drixx claimed to try to kill SCtH. It didnt work. BP would reflect that. Did SC claim before or after, and why is Drixx having a hissy fit with SCtH?

Claiming his role was a negative utility would serve little purpose other than to 'keep away NKs'. I dont like it, overall. Is that usually enough to catch somebody?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:37 am

Post by pisskop »

Did he claim compulsive N1 or 'first target only'? Theres a lot wrong with that claim, imo.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2094 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:39 am

Post by pisskop »

'''Your kill may be blocked by any method but for another psychotic killer'''

So Im not sure why he was shocked that the claimed BP didnt die :|
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:39 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: Drizzx

lol @ my wiki formating.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (isolation #69) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

w.e. I asked titus to clarify what happens if psycho was rbed on N1.

My summation is theyll remain compulsive.

why is it interesting? Songer is still a solid lynch choice
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:52 am

Post by pisskop »

if your role worked in every way, including killing without your input, why did you try to kill scth with input?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:55 am

Post by pisskop »

like you would have known the compulsion would take effect at the end of night, when

1) your neighborhood was closed because you released SC
2) SC died and could no longer post

You had no reason to try to kill SC or expect your input to matter.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:56 am

Post by pisskop »

your compulsion claim is shit, if you didnt get that from my last 5 or 6 posts
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:29 am

Post by pisskop »

So Drixxz is town because meta?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:30 am

Post by pisskop »

If singer flips scum were nailing up her buddy triforce next
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (isolation #75) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:02 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: grat
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2173 (isolation #76) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:03 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2160, pisskop wrote:So Drixxz is town because meta?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2175 (isolation #77) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:04 am

Post by pisskop »

your meta isnt inseperable. Stahp
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2187 (isolation #78) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:26 am

Post by pisskop »

ohh. The compulsion is on the jailer bit, not the psycho bit
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2188 (isolation #79) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:27 am

Post by pisskop »

which only raises more questions.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2194 (isolation #80) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:23 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2190, Drizzx wrote:Reading Comprehension ... go take an adult remedial education class on it or something.

bwahahahahaha
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2195 (isolation #81) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:23 am

Post by pisskop »

At least I know enough not to tunnelfuck SCtH and screw up my role abilities
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2196 (isolation #82) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:24 am

Post by pisskop »

ahem. Anyways, that fair enough. I knew something was fuckery with your role.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (isolation #83) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

gdi
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2282 (isolation #84) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

We arent playing the singer is town because abstract logic game. Sala, we arent playing the make shit up to sound kool game. stahp
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2284 (isolation #85) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2283, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:The propability is next to impossible. Psychotic Neighborizing Jailkeeper was a role clearly designed by the mod specifically intended for this game.

Do you really think both Singer
AND
Drixx rolled Psychotic Neighborizing Jailkeeper?

Stop. You arent advancing the game. This game is balanced. Thats all we know rn.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2288 (isolation #86) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2257, singersigner wrote:
In post 2255, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Should I rolecop Singer tonight?

I don't see why you would waste it on me considering I basically confirmed something to Quoth I would only know if I was in their QT...

In post 1997, Quoth The Pidgeon wrote:Fuck I just lost my phone post.

TtH and I were also jailed last night. Whoever did it said nothing in the QT. Therefore drizzt is town .. Probably. I need to read the setup wiki. Constantine is town too imo and that whole debate looks asinine.

shut up.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (isolation #87) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2290, Banana Frog wrote:pisskop, you missed singer confirming that quoth didn't post for 24 hours, which wasn't known to anyone but quoth

Stahp and read the thread first

you're right she is totally town because she can recount events.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2341 (isolation #88) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:05 am

Post by pisskop »

I bet he could just send a pm and end the day. But he isnt. cuz he's a jerk
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2361 (isolation #89) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:31 am

Post by pisskop »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2377 (isolation #90) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote: songer
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (isolation #91) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:49 am

Post by pisskop »

Im suprised Sala isnt trying to ram a grat wagon back together.

I dont see the necessity of a mafia judge, just a player who had a different read on grat. I really wish judges were only xshot to avoid saving sillyheads who got lynched, but meh.

Would not be even a little suprised of cop evuivalent visited grat last night
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (isolation #92) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:07 am

Post by pisskop »

stop with baseless spec

Would a scumjudge be worth 3 town jailers? what if this is really some role madness level stuff o.0

too much nonsense spec. stahp it. Lets put the judge aside for now
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2415 (isolation #93) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:24 am

Post by pisskop »

trdl
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2430 (isolation #94) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:25 am

Post by pisskop »

eww. because all jailers are neghborizors?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (isolation #95) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:27 am

Post by pisskop »

^^ropeadope the omgus sxcum plz.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2434 (isolation #96) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:37 am

Post by pisskop »

you clamed a qt. farside claims none. 1v1 anyone?

at the leasy your townflip damns her so rejoice
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2437 (isolation #97) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:52 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2416, singersigner wrote:Why didn't you say anything in the QT, Farside?

She claims to have the QTs.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2442 (isolation #98) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:05 am

Post by pisskop »

Insanity, TBB. Lets lynch Songer.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (isolation #99) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Hey, can this singer wagon grow moar pls?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2556 (isolation #100) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:26 am

Post by pisskop »

honeybee can lurk more. This has to happen. Havent seen this much resistance to a wagon in a while.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2560 (isolation #101) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

hi? whose slot are you?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2597 (isolation #102) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2601 (isolation #103) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

bout being a team player
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2602 (isolation #104) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

cuz Im sala and altslippin'

all day straight up trippin if you want me you can find me in the
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2610 (isolation #105) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

:|
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2612 (isolation #106) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

Either claim or dont, but what looks like a obvious soft isnt making me happy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2614 (isolation #107) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ill need to meta you a bit to feel good about scumreading you though
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2629 (isolation #108) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote: Honeybee
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2791 (isolation #109) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

i do believe ive been insulted > :[
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3055 (isolation #110) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:05 am

Post by pisskop »

page 118.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3059 (isolation #111) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:30 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3057, ronit wrote:I would like you investigated, not necessarily vigged but investigated.

why?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3061 (isolation #112) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:36 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3054, farside22 wrote:
In post 3053, Firebringer wrote:Alright,
I still think singer is better option though.
VOTE: Oversoul

I still would like this ^ lynched, vigged or investigated.

Y?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3064 (isolation #113) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:47 am

Post by pisskop »

I think Fire's town here. But I havent read since the day started.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3096 (isolation #114) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3093, Oversoul wrote:VOTE: Oversoul
Whee!

^^a pretty good vote. Thinking of joining it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3099 (isolation #115) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote:Oversoul
I dont want to disappoint you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3100 (isolation #116) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

No, we need to lynch it now that we've all gotten over our Grat obcession. Poor Honey Bee, I didnt even get to play with her :(
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3178 (isolation #117) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:47 am

Post by pisskop »

:igmeou:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3203 (isolation #118) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:15 am

Post by pisskop »

yes?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3204 (isolation #119) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:17 am

Post by pisskop »

if hes going to flop over and self vote after playing like he did and not even offer shallow reads m good rh.

PL or scum, both good
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3209 (isolation #120) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:37 am

Post by pisskop »

bulba cracks like a hollow frozen eggshell under pressure. But he hasnt posted lately.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3226 (isolation #121) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:25 am

Post by pisskop »

What? Ronit is growing. Im considering it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3270 (isolation #122) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

He might be. He' not very talkitive.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3287 (isolation #123) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

I don't see bulba-scum; not after having been their scumbuddy in another game. I think that everyone on that wagon should get tetanus shots.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3289 (isolation #124) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Because I was.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3290 (isolation #125) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why wouldn't I state a willingness to compromise?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3291 (isolation #126) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

And also to poke at Fire.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3301 (isolation #127) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:02 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3292, Warped wrote:There were two wagons which were viable lynches today - Oversoul and Bulbazoor/Ronit. You were on Oversoul (who you presumably weren't townreading). Why would you be willing to switch to a townread instead?

Because thats how I roll :cool:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3302 (isolation #128) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Just check literally any of my multiple large games.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3310 (isolation #129) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

hahaha thank the lord.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3318 (isolation #130) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

Singer has a definitive and definable difference in play as scum, as I said. :D
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3321 (isolation #131) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

errt Brake.

Why is arson too powerful a role?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3323 (isolation #132) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

errt. Nope.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3326 (isolation #133) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

Lets consider the last scum before we lynch their competition. spech if we know twho they are.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3327 (isolation #134) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

Yea Fire's still town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3334 (isolation #135) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote: SCtH

Im lovin' it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3342 (isolation #136) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im batting above .500 as scum \o/

Dont know why experience in mafia is trumped with scum win rates.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3344 (isolation #137) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why are we mass claiming? Im not against it but I dont see the reason for it?

Actually I could support it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3345 (isolation #138) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

I have 40+ games, is that statistically significant? If I remember my math it is.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3360 (isolation #139) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

No, nonono. Stahp. Thats dumb.

Assuming he was an arson and roleblocked by Singer repeatedly, he would have had no time to douse people.

He was roleblocked once, at most. Shut up.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3369 (isolation #140) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

Masti/singer?

I read somewhere that mastin seems more town and forewithcoming as scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3371 (isolation #141) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

Its mean. And my reads are usually accurate in the end.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3372 (isolation #142) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

:evil:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3373 (isolation #143) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

Sally, what is the difference between town and scum hermit?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3393 (isolation #144) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

^^im worried thats scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3395 (isolation #145) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

not lurking is a start. y play if yure gonna lurk?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3423 (isolation #146) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:24 am

Post by pisskop »

babby frog
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3432 (isolation #147) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:00 am

Post by pisskop »

I hate to do this, but would singer let SCtH 'conf' her? I thought the same thing was going on, but I have my doubts.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3451 (isolation #148) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:30 am

Post by pisskop »

read this whole day. Its only a few pages.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3456 (isolation #149) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Does the judge have the ability to decline and accelerate the night? because I was under the impression that the extra twilight was extenuating.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3474 (isolation #150) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:09 am

Post by pisskop »

Actually, it isn't ocd unless its a detriment to your life, and a complete compulsion. That6s more likely anxiety than OCD.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3476 (isolation #151) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:36 am

Post by pisskop »

how do you know its combined?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3481 (isolation #152) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:05 am

Post by pisskop »

Make sure you tell the dead thread how noble you were.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3485 (isolation #153) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:11 am

Post by pisskop »

so talk if you want to win.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3486 (isolation #154) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:12 am

Post by pisskop »

its a team game, and here you are withholding information and being selfish
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3488 (isolation #155) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:14 am

Post by pisskop »

good. dont cry about wotc then
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3491 (isolation #156) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:16 am

Post by pisskop »

share your reads.

ika's easy tro PoE, all day. and a peasy pl if he lurks. not worried
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3494 (isolation #157) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:19 am

Post by pisskop »

iirc hes not a bad lynch choice. y do you know this info again?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3498 (isolation #158) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Youll talk about it now if you want us to win.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3508 (isolation #159) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:34 am

Post by pisskop »

VCA is only so accurate when taken alone
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3522 (isolation #160) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:13 am

Post by pisskop »

Youre plot/frog, jaa?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3523 (isolation #161) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:14 am

Post by pisskop »

/been awhile since I played with Plotinus, but Frogger, Ive got fresh in my mind.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3525 (isolation #162) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:15 am

Post by pisskop »

your heads.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3529 (isolation #163) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:16 am

Post by pisskop »

I try hard not to read, so as to present a consistent front.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3535 (isolation #164) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:51 am

Post by pisskop »

Well, 3rd party want to lynch scum at day and town at night, rite?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3545 (isolation #165) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Sant Constantine the Hermit has been Lynched Day 01! He was
The Victim
[/b]
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3546 (isolation #166) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:26 am

Post by pisskop »

[url=http://time.com/4049106/un-cyber-violen ... /\speaking of[/url], I just punched SCtH in the face, according to.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3547 (isolation #167) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:26 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3546, pisskop wrote:speaking of, I just punched SCtH in the face, according to.
eb wop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3549 (isolation #168) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:54 am

Post by pisskop »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3550 (isolation #169) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:54 am

Post by pisskop »

Spoiler: spoiled by mod
Last edited by Titus on Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3567 (isolation #170) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

sry plot :{
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3602 (isolation #171) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

eww. teerible

max is town but not a judge
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3603 (isolation #172) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

:o
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3625 (isolation #173) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:45 am

Post by pisskop »

Somebody out there is a slippery little bugger.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3652 (isolation #174) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

scumkop, henh?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3653 (isolation #175) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

psure this is a 180 from you, and discounting all my previous pushing on active scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3656 (isolation #176) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

y? Am I a great player that is feared by scum?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3657 (isolation #177) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

Also we dont know who was slated to die last night.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3682 (isolation #178) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:16 am

Post by pisskop »

well, pb could be scum. i looked at twilight and scth defended pb.

but he defended maxwell. max is town
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3686 (isolation #179) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:41 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: oversoul
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3688 (isolation #180) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:44 am

Post by pisskop »

I like ths. the voices in my head are in disagreement over pb, but im def in agreement that pb is unlikely groupscum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3690 (isolation #181) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:54 am

Post by pisskop »

Shut up flubber.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3699 (isolation #182) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:00 am

Post by pisskop »

can we go back to lynching scum again?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3724 (isolation #183) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:37 am

Post by pisskop »

Youre saying we need to, but not popcorning?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3772 (isolation #184) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:43 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3749, ika wrote:also i have this pending theory that sala is the arson and he is going to win

We all did/do.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3776 (isolation #185) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:55 am

Post by pisskop »

Lol Strongarm
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3787 (isolation #186) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3780, The Blue Blur wrote:
In post 3776, pisskop wrote:Lol Strongarm

Can you fullclaim or Im calling you a scum neighborizer.

I dont know what you're talking about.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3788 (isolation #187) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

Remember how you wanted to kill other people but not the Singersinger who you said was obvscum? Why was that? Was it to kill town at day and scum at night?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3800 (isolation #188) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

Sala, this is why you have shit reads as town. too compulsive
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3801 (isolation #189) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

I say that, and watchg it bite me in the arse
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3803 (isolation #190) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

Lol. Sally thinks he can take credit for the game. Sally thinks that he can erase the enormous stain that is 189. And Sally is actually proud to have read the hood discussion and still tried to nail PB.

Because he's so good he ignored my read do it anyway.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3804 (isolation #191) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

When you're done insulting and scumreading people with actual reads we can move on.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3806 (isolation #192) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

Its fine. I actually like Sally quite a bit. Without him this game would have been droppable a while ago.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3810 (isolation #193) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why is it odd?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3867 (isolation #194) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:39 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont read flubber as scum, but he did make a comment in the hood about 'not being town but not going to expand on that and create confusion'.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3868 (isolation #195) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:40 am

Post by pisskop »

Also I want to PL oversoul, so even if he isnt scum I want his lurker shitbag head.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3869 (isolation #196) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:43 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: oversoul
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3870 (isolation #197) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:44 am

Post by pisskop »

hes prob scum though, so you should join me as we prosocute
crimes against fluid games
scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3875 (isolation #198) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:33 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3872, The Blue Blur wrote:
In post 3868, pisskop wrote:Also I want to PL oversoul, so even if he isnt scum I want his lurker shitbag head.

I want to policy lynch you.

You have never been abl to successfully push a wagon on me, have you? :eek:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3876 (isolation #199) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:34 am

Post by pisskop »

It took RC like 12 games before he finally got me lynched in Lylo with the help of scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”