Quoth The Pidgeon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Quoth The Pidgeon »

In post 1196, Flubbernugget wrote:Then just tell me what you think of the wagon.

It took three ish pages for it to grow

I don't have any problem with the people on it. I think you and plotinus are town. I think prolapsed and blur are -shrug-. Wagons have been up and down this game, largely centered around the KC/elusive drama while that was happening. Regardless, I generally don't worry about 'wagons'. I think Gratuitous is the best bet out of the other potential wagons today.

@Oversoul: Just skip over the Kc/elusive fight then. Its not really worth reading elusive posts.
AngryPidgeon and TellTaleHeart

Imagination, of course, can open any door - turn the key
and let terror walk right in.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

VOTE: Gratuitious
Scumread and lots of info can be possible gain. Some people stayed out of it, which can indicate possible scumteams if he flips scum.
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Banana Frog »

Thanks for explaining about flubber and grib, qouth. That makes sense.

--Plotinus
Hydra of Fro99er (proper capitaliZation, US spelling, conciser, sometimes doesn't sign name) and Plotinus (intermittent use of capitaliSation, UK spelling, verboser, always signs name)
We will supply pictures of frogs and or banana slugs for anyone who is feeling sad <3
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:22 am

Post by LittleGumball »

mental vote count, looks like gratuitous is at L-3
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:29 am

Post by TriforceP »

In that case, since Day 1 needs to die...
VOTE: Gratuitous
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:32 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 1323, LittleGumball wrote:why are people following my vote :neutral:

Is this meant to be facetious or have you just not been following the thread?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:34 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 1326, Bulbazoor wrote:VOTE: Gratuitious
Scumread and lots of info can be possible gain. Some people stayed out of it, which can indicate possible scumteams if he flips scum.

You haven't commented on anything but your own agenda. I'd rather see you flip than Gratuitous, to be honest.

Why do you think Gratuitous is scum again?

I like tomatoes.
Quoth The Pidgeon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:35 am

Oversoul's point about the difference between Wisdom and Elusive is spot on.

Re Singer: I thought Persivul was scummy. Singer so far appears to be genuinely scumhunting but I can't shake the weird feelings that her predecessor had.

In post 1264, singersigner wrote:445 by Quoth...I know this was about Gratuitous’ reads, but the comment about Bulb stuck out because I feel the exact opposite. I feel like Bulb’s been OMGUSing practically everyone who’s expressed suspicion of him in the way of snark.

I guess? I see what you mean, but I still think that Bulba was being relatively unoffensive at that point in the game. Hes done a bit more recently to be sure. Re TBB: I'll look at your comments more after I finish reading. They have had decent reads recently (imo) so I'm content with letting them be in my head.

Looking at your scumreads, I'll admit that Maxwell and Atum have been sliding out of my town-block recently.

was a good post.

@KC: why is TheGoat/Pk scum? I don't see it unless you think not posting is scummy in which case, -shrug-.

I just read up. Should respond to Singer about TBB and update where I am with everyone. Been a lot of probtown posting going on, IMO. Scum is probably in more lurkers (won't vote Pisskop atm though).

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:35 am

Post by pisskop »

I got bored reading 6 pages and reviewing the wiki page linked.

This is balanced, dah? then I don't care to speculate.

I'll iso the leading wagons, but other than that meh.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:36 am

Post by pisskop »

And KC. she thinks I'm scum :(
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:39 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 1334, pisskop wrote:And KC. she thinks I'm scum :(

Do you think it's unreasonable KC thinks you're scum when your predecessor had 6 posts? Does it make her scummy?

I like tomatoes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:42 am

Post by pisskop »

Its an easy scumread that can be redacted later with no backtracking. So yea, since I haven't known Klingy to pressure-vote I think its kinda scummy.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:43 am

Post by singersigner »

I get the "easy scumread" part, but are we just not supposed to scumread inactivity? And wait forever and ever? How do you feel about my policy on lynch all lurkers?

I like tomatoes.
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Banana Frog »

In post 1333, pisskop wrote:I got bored reading 6 pages and reviewing the wiki page linked.

This is balanced, dah? then I don't care to speculate.

I'll iso the leading wagons, but other than that meh.

ew. it's not like you replaced into the tail end of SMITE. This is only 53 pages. but thanks for replacing in all the same.

--Plotinus
Hydra of Fro99er (proper capitaliZation, US spelling, conciser, sometimes doesn't sign name) and Plotinus (intermittent use of capitaliSation, UK spelling, verboser, always signs name)
We will supply pictures of frogs and or banana slugs for anyone who is feeling sad <3
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:45 am

Post by pisskop »

We should lynch lurkers D1 only if a better target isnt available. I've run PLs on lurkers before.

If only this site was in such a state that lurking was a clear sign of scumminess.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:45 am

Post by pisskop »

Hi Plotinus! I see you've given up your bust in favor of a tiny sticky frog
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

In post 1331, singersigner wrote:
In post 1326, Bulbazoor wrote:VOTE: Gratuitious

You haven't commented on anything but your own agenda. I'd rather see you flip than Gratuitous, to be honest.

Why do you think Gratuitous is scum again?

You have not BEEN reading
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Banana Frog »

pisskop wrote:Hi Plotinus! I see you've given up your bust in favor of a tiny sticky frog
Hi pisskop! I'm in a hydra with fro99er who is away on a business trip! I still have the bust of Plotinus on my main.

--Plotinus, obviously
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Titus »

VC will come when I fix internet on my PC.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:54 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1150, singersigner wrote:I can't tell if Bulb is scum or massively shortsighted/newb. Does anyone have any experience with him?

I do. Quite a bit actually, considering his newness. Bulb is straightforward as can be.
Quoth The Pidgeon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:54 am

^ Have you tried turning it off and turning it back on ;)

pedit ninja

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:18 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 14, Klingoncelt wrote:Umm...

VOTE: The Goat

That readslist on was pants-chafingly bad.
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Banana Frog »

In post 1346, pisskop wrote:

yes, it was, but how would you know that without having read the game? having just read her ISO and the first 6 pages? how do you know what a page 27 readslist should look like?

--Plotinus
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:21 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1314, Firebringer wrote:I think gracious is our best lynch.

Come on guys, join the winning wagon.

What's your opinion of Klingy?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:22 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1347, Banana Frog wrote:
In post 1346, pisskop wrote:

yes, it was, but how would you know that without having read the game? having just read her ISO and the first 6 pages? how do you know what a page 27 readslist should look like?

--Plotinus

What are you doing? didn't I say I was going to ISO people? I would hope you know there's more to a game than just topical content. :|

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”