The Walking Dead Season 1 Finale (GAME OVER)

Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Basic »

Reading....
If it's not going to be remembered in Five years time,
It's not worth worrying about Five minutes longer.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Basic »

VOTE: Hebichan

Posted notes. But they're a REAL mess. That and beyond page 24 there seemed to be nothing more worth saying

Spoiler:
In post 26, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 10, Maxous wrote:i'm here and i'm town.

hi all
Nope my Daycop says othewise

VOTE: Maxous
Im inclined to say we’re not being serious here…?
Iprobablysuck giving off townie jibes by jumping 3rd onto an RVS wagon. That and angry beavers was in fact better than CatDog. If I believe he’s been here a month, If he was scum I think he’d be skiddish about jumping on so early.
DGB is unpredictable.
Not loving Maxous for the calling out Iprobablysuck but not entirely against it. Its really far too early to tell.
Can you just call me scum. Id prefer it then null at this point.
Being scum at least means I am readable.
Not just a down the line mislynch option out of a compromise
^MOHIS sounds genuine here. Town feels.
Hey Vedith buddy, people can read you better, so I MUST SILENCE YOU!
Let me post, they must never know our alignment!!!
^Forget what I just said about MOHIS. I feel like this could have been pushed more. Instead there’s joshing about with beeboy, CatDog and MOHIS.
SirCakes and Vedith(MOHIS) are getting into it. Inclined to agree with SirCakes, cause I generally read games im interested in. And technically Moll’s grand idea mafia is completed whether or not Vedith dropped out she was in it for a part. If SirCakes reckons he can get a read on her. Fair enough. But it’s for the reasons here I would say matter most. Meta’s okay for a reference point but not wholesale reliable especially when it’s a hydra. This is speedballing into tunnelling stemming from SirCakes saying he finds Vedith easier to read than FB.

MOHISv. Certain people can stick in your head whether you’ve been in game or not. Humour, actions, etc. Just is. Just take it as a compliment already!
The Im occupado post 113 from Iprobablysuck is a little scummy. You log in, to read the question SirCakes asks and reply that you’re too busy? Well why are you online replying in the first place?
In post 137, hebichan wrote:
In post 122, hebichan wrote:Wait... is cakez really arguing people are being too active? That's kinda a silly thing. You don't know if there were otherhttp://www.howtogeek.com/186775/how-to-downloa ... a-legally/ circumstances involved in the past, or maybe having a hydra partner just motivates vedith more.

Either way its a bad argument.

PV should probably know better here too. Firebringer loves to ATE as any alignment, it's not indicative of his alignment,

I think I should be concerned that beeboy and I are having similar reads here though.
VOTE: SirCakez[/votes]
Literally saying why you aren't scum for ATEing here.

I guess I didn't explicitly call you town? But I wouldn't have said it if I didn't think it at the time.

Now you're arguing me for no good reason?
I don’t think that was cakes argument. Correct me if im wrong didn’t this stem from cake saying he had more of a read on Vedith than FB? Doesn’t seem like either of these (beeboy and heibachan) got on the wagon for any legit reasons. BeeBoy could have done it for lolgiggles. Heibachan actually comes off a lil scummy.
BBT is piling on the wagon.
In post 143, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I just realised I have rolled town in every single TWD episode.

How unfortunate.
This don’t make me feel no better.
SirCakes votes me, because OMGUS in the RVS. I assume.
I agree with Young and Witless I feel like SirCakes is probstown heibachan has a scumlean. Its like he’s putting words in cakes mouth.
I don’t agree with him that BeeBoy is town im null with that one.
BlueBloodedToffee is really rubbing my up the wrong way.
Disagree with KuroiXHF. To a degree. You cant always agree with everyone, agreeing to everything and sheeping around the place. It next to never happens in this game but there’s always some semblance of trust or co-operation that forms over time between players hoping their instincts/rationale are right subject to change over time. And frankly I doubt many here are afraid to speak their mind if they don’t agree with something/someone.
BBT. In stating, he’s got reads but not willing to share. Sharing is caring! Then he proceeds to badger Young And Witless for his townread of SirCakes.
In post 182, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 181, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 179, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 178, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 176, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 168, KuroiXHF wrote:Sheeping denotes a lack of independent thought. "I'll sheep this" means "I have an excuse to have a vote out there without having to explain myself!"

It's scummy at worst. At best, it's anti-town. Either way, sheeping is not something we should tolerate.
what is the scum to town ratio of your games so far?
I haven't been keeping track.
But for all intents and purposes, assume I'm town.
yeah, no

that isn't gonna work for me.

I am asking you a question which shld take you all of 2 seconds to figure out since it is not like you have a ton of games on here.

I am asking you how many times have you rolled scum compared to how many times you have rolled town. 2 different numbers. easy.
I play a good number of games and I don't really feel like going through all of them right now.

The question is stupid though. If I've been scum in every single game I've been there or town every game I've been, it doesn't change the fact that I only have a ~20% chance of being scum this game.
so you can't be bothered to answer the question that I actually ask and presume to answer something that I am not?

VOTE: kuroi
This exchange seems pointless. But really antagonistic. I don’t think they are working together in any capacity unless like me they’re torn townsies.
In post 187, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 162, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I have some town reads, I have some scum reads and I have some null reads.
Talk to me about hebichan, Mollie and Maxous. Do any of these fall under these reads?

-Vedith
Hebichan seems like he’s lurking, for reasons above I just feel like he was opportunistic and putting words in SirCakes mouth.
Mollie – Null
Maxous – Pro active but null.
In post 189, Young and Witless wrote:
Meanwhile TiphaineDeath is trying to find excuses to not do anything.
Apology’s.
Kuroi’s answer isn’t relevant. If Mollie cared that much she’d look herself.
RE: Cakes pushing things forward: he was caught in flying dog poop and opened things up for discussion. What was disconcerting from my POV was that no one else was around and soon after the Cakemobile was L-4. That cant be coincidence.
Vedith is scumhunting. Specifically on post 194. That said I have zero to agree with her on it. Hebichan seems scummy and Mollie’s question was irrelevant imho.
RE: KuroiXHF. He seems alright. Leaning back a bit but nothing outwardly dubious.
Don’t understand his scummy feel for CatDog. But happily seem to be out of RVS now.
Hebichan looks like she wants to start a bandwagon on KuroiXHF. I thought she was on and about whilst mollie and kuroi were having their spat….No, it was a pretty OMGUS. But I fail to see where KuroiXHF scum slipped.
In post 214, hebichan wrote:
In post 184, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 183, KuroiXHF wrote:Your question is a useless question. My previous games don't affect the probability of if I'm scum this game.

If you want to find out so badly, why don't you look? It only takes two seconds, right?
I am not asking about your probablities I am asking you for numbers.

sure I can go look it up for myself, but I find infinitely interesting that you can't be bothered to answer a simple question but you CAN be bothered to continue a discussion in which you are being overly defensive about a point that I am not even making?

like that is why I am voting you. you seem like hyper-aware self-conscious scum.
I get what you're trying to do here, but why ask for his numbers anyhow. Was it just to get him to slip like he did?

Just curious since scum to town ratio really means nothing.

Variance and all. I still think Kuroi is scum, but I'm not sure where your head was here?
What the guy below says in reference to the above.
In post 222, Maverick1102 wrote:VOTE: Mollie The spat between Mollie and Kuroi looks very forced and Mollies comes across as arrogant, with fluff questions that aren't doing anything to advance the game. Kuroi's reaction on the otherhand is pretty similar to how I imagine I would react and so I'm tentatively listing Kuroi as town.

I also like BBT's point about YAW, but I like my vote better on Mollie.
Id have put my vote on Hebichan however, for trying to piggy bank Mollie. I see no scum slip. But youre steadily going up my list.
BBT states ever so sadly that he’s sad there is no votes on YAW.
Why that tho?
BBT thinks the defense of SirCakes was dodgy. Nah. I’d say it was evenly justified.
Like Wisdom could see KuroiXHF being town. But I don’t see why that makes Mollie not town?
Mollie isn’t a happy camper posts232 through 235.
Personally I don’t have Mollie in eyesight so how the hell did she get bumped up enough to be ranting? WHAT!? She pseudo role claiming at 3votes!?!?!!! That’s dodgy as HELL Mollie. Why? Just why?
In post 238, Maxous wrote:YAW probably would of put more effort into the defense if they were buddies with SC.
I don’t know how to take this. Its ambiguous and I don’t like that.
PeregrineV: I really hope you have more to say than just post links, to other posts, that kinda, but don’t really explain how an argument happened and AtE was maybe, sorta used. Gotta say I took #55 and#54 as humour. (RE:MOHIS) …. I feel like ive been missing out on MOHIS now actually….Ooh but props to facing the hinted roleclaim.
In post 242, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 238, Maxous wrote:YAW probably would of put more effort into the defense if they were buddies with SC.
I don't know. I tend to think the exact opposite.

I could see him slightly defending his buddy to test the waters or what not, but if he doesn't gain any traction on his defense, I'd expect him to back off.
This quote sounds honest.
In post 246, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
I mean, they tried, but it was an awful defence.

They would have continued defending but I cut the interaction short.
I don’t remember that….. you just asked YAW why he thought you were town.
He sighted you said you’ve flipped TWD town twice. And then the whole SirCakes thing starts. Which ends in you voting for YAW because his explanation didn’t feel good enough. Kays.
MagmaofIllusion
Also anyone who wants to give Beeboy Town cred for shitposting can fight me also …
QFT.
I like Magma’s input but I haven’t seen the mollie/catdog buddying. The Hebichan one though yes.
I could go for BBT as scum but I don’t think he’d be my first pick. Just seems too focused on making YAW town when I really don’t see it. I think YAW was legit in defending SirCakes as we wasn’t exactly doing a mighty job of it. Im similarly kinda looking forward to see what early almost role claiming Mollie will dredge up from KuroiXHF statistics that she wanted so bad. Still don’t get why she couldn’t have done it herself. :/
Ugh… Triphane you couldn’t have like attached a link to YAWs post…. Making me go look and stuff….

166. Meh. Random kinda naked vote. No substance. No meaning I perceive.
167. I assume is a wrong post because It has nothing to do with us and is by BBT.
171 and 172. An null points. Seeing as I thought the same as YAW and it’s a statement toward BBT’s question and it is stupid.
The rest doesn’t seem worth talking about because we’re clearly on two different sides here. :/
Don’t understand why the MOHIS thing is being dragged out again.

Top Town reads outside of myself:
SirCakes
KuroiXHF
2Scums
Hebichan
Probs BBT

Ps. Meta is not good basis for a lynch.
Reference point but no lynch.
In post 287, Xkfyu wrote:@Cakez, what's your opinion on this:
In post 252, TiphaineDeath wrote:@cakes #180 dude, you know why I am so tired right now. We can talk about it later, but yes, it is good enough xD.
Honestly im clueless.
At this point the only 2votes I have are from YAW and SirCakes.
Seeing the whole debacle of MOHIS, im surprised more votes haven’t come off. I mean theres been plenty of time. Albeit the ones that are of note is CatDog and MOHIS.
Beeboy just doesn’t seem to have been around…. Oh he’s just popped in. Oh RL things. Off with you then.
In post 296, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 235, pirate mollie wrote:before I out my role, some pple might want to save themselves the embarrassment and unvote me
What kind of scum garbage softclaim is that, mollie only has 3 votes and she's freaking out
OMG THIS.
Somebody PLEASE address it!!!
In post 298, hebichan wrote:
In post 235, pirate mollie wrote:before I out my role, some pple might want to save themselves the embarrassment and unvote me
What kind of scum garbage softclaim is that, mollie only has 3 votes and she's freaking out
Honestly willing to get some more pressure on this slot. Thought I also dont understand the sudden kuroi townreads, he hasn't done anything that impressive since I voted him.

He hasn't done anything that scummy either though.

VOTE: pirate mollie
B-But weren’t you backing her up?
Wasn’t there a
I get what you're trying to do here, but why ask for his numbers anyhow. Was it just to get him to slip like he did? Just curious since scum to town ratio really means nothing.
Variance and all. I still think Kuroi is scum, but I'm not sure where your head was here?
WHERE DID HE SCUMSLIP? I just… I just don’t know anymore.
In post 316, hebichan wrote:
In post 312, KuroiXHF wrote:
Honestly willing to get some more pressure on this slot. Thought I also dont understand the sudden kuroi townreads, he hasn't done anything that impressive since I voted him.

You.
VOTED

Me.
Did you read the first sentence.

"he hasn't done anything that impressive
since I voted him

It was implied that I meant you hadn't done anything scummy SINCE THEN.

Seriously, you latch onto stupid things.
You’ve hopped on nearly every wagon. SirCakes, Kuroi, and now its looking like its Mollie’s turn.
In post 320, hebichan wrote:
In post 318, KuroiXHF wrote:Hebi, you voted me for not being impressive, although you didn't think I'm scum?

Do you not understand what Mafia is? Scum are SCUMMY (hence the name). We don't call people likely to be scum Unimpressive.
That's not what I was saying at all...

I scumread you when I voted you, you hadn't done anything impressive, as in townie, since then, so I didn't understand people townreading you.

However, since you also did not do anything scummy since then, and pirate mollie did something scummy, and much worse than you, I decided to vote there.

Seriously, are you this bad at reading context? Each post does not exist in a void. Get some reading comprehension.
I’d agree with cept it read like you were piggy banking earlier…
In post 325, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 322, beeboy wrote:That's a post.
The next person who Townreads beeboy gets Dayvigged ...
Im cool with this.
Xkfyu swerves straight out of the Hebichan drama. I mean he isn’t even mentioned in his post. BBT. MoI. Kuroi. YAW. Mollie. If Hebichan is scum, I wonder if Xkfyu is too…. Ill just park that for now though could just not have seen that car wreck… He’s willing to lynch Mollie though…. If he cant have YAW. Man, YAW’s wagon seems like its struggling to get off the ground though….
Beeboy is still on null but he’s slowly decreasing to scummy. Just because, well I like contribution. All im getting when he does appear lately is narration.
In post 340, hebichan wrote:
In post 336, KuroiXHF wrote:So because you don't have perfect information, you think I'm unimpressive and thus, having you believe I'm scum.

For the life of me, I won't understand this and for the life of your role here, I really think you ought to die.
Again, not what I said originally.

I can't for the life of me stand your blatant misrepresentations of my posts and yeah, that more than anything else does make me think you're a bit scummy.

The unimpressive bit was not understanding why you are townread, there is a line between town and scum in reads, its called null.

I thought most people should be null reading you.

But to further claify, let me go get my first vote on you in a second.
Well you did say you still thought Kuroi was scum previously. Note: Not Null.
And you used your first vote on him in post213.
So… this post is complete bull.
In post 343, hebichan wrote:town- magna, bunch of letters starting with X
null- PV, cakez, other head, IPS
scum- Pirate Mollie, beeboy, Kuroi,

currently where my head is at.
BeeBoy asks why he’s on it. Despite no previous indications. My guess is Beeboy is starting to get a bit of flack for apparently being a bit of a townread. So potential wagon? Hell IPS is higher than BeeBoy. And he’s been game dodging for… well kinda all of it bar placeholders. Hebichan still aint replaced his vote on Kuroi from Mollie though.
In post 357, hebichan wrote:
In post 338, beeboy wrote:
In post 331, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Yes we do. Are you voting him? Is your ISO filled with any significant attempts to sort the game?
I agree I have done almost nothing this game but what I find odd is how you aren't actually addressing anyone with town reads on me directly. All you are really doing is discrediting the reads on me which is pretty meh since I don't get the impression you are scum reading me.

P.S: If you did ask people why they where town reading me and I missed that ignore this entire post.
Here you can have this one too.

It's hard quoting someone who posts so much but says so little.
I thought this was a fair observation actually. Its not exactly as if BeeBoy was doing much.
CatDog explains why he thought MOI might have been thinking they were buddying. I want to believe it. But I kinda don’t believe it. Not yet anyway. And where is Mollie with her info on Kuroi’s stats?
Im pretty sure me and TD would not get along from his scum reads. :shock:
In post 367, Young and Witless wrote:So the thing is.
My record at reading Cakez is abysmal. I've found that if I want to scumread him he's probably town, and if I want to townread him he's probably scum.
The problem being that even when I tried to apply this rule I still arrived at the wrong result. :roll:
So, like, I see why people don't like my reasoning. But maybe people (BBT, Xkfyu and TD in particular) can talk to me about their reads on Cakez instead of just calling mine fake.
In post 247, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Personally I’d support a lynch on Other Head simply to stanch the flow of spammy shitposting from the Fire head.
:igmeou:
Also anyone who wants to give Beeboy Town cred for shitposting can fight me also …
Is this a meta thing or just a general aversion to people townreading shitposters?
VOTE: Iprobably - the response to a single vote from Maxous at is “Why Me” which needs rope. And then disappears into the backgroup. Note too busy to actually provide content but not too busy to say “I’m too busy”.
Does "Why Me" come more often from newbscum than newbtown?

I like Xkfyu for town for his interactions with PV and MOHIS.
However, I don't like his challenging Cakez's PV read as much.

IPS's Maxous vote is pretty disgusting.

Hebichan's interactions with Kuroi are similarly so.

VOTE: hebichan doubtcasting a lot and reads don't seem real (beeboy one in particular I disliked).
I would also vote IPS.
-smart
There’s more to it than that but I appreciate the vote on Hebichan.
In post 381, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 363, TiphaineDeath wrote:@MOI 268

Eh, fair point, I should probably be voting Y+W right now, I may get around to that shortly, but cakes irritates me.

Kuroi’s 280 is self-conscious and straight up scum-posting he definitely goes in my scum pile

Cakes transition between 283 and 289 is terrible, feels like he is pulling reads out of his ass, and calling what I said hand-waving is either completely fucking moronic or scummy, he can take his pick. It’s just on-going game BS so I’m not going to get in to it anymore. (His weird ass note on PV here makes it likely that if cakes flips scum PV is too, and yes PV adapts his meta, he lurks a lot as scum, but he’s also a damn good player in either role, don’t rely on that shit.)

If mollie or Cakes flips scum I’m going to let the other one be town in my book for pretty much ever given the way pressure come in to being on molls during the cakes(and kind of Y&W) wagon round post 290 or so.

I like Xkyfu’s reactions with hebi and cake, he can be town.

I don’t really like the way cakes unvoted me either, though he is following MOI so I suppose I can’t be too irritated (post 315)

Current piles in no particular order look like

Towney: CatDog(UpTooLate/hiplop hydra), PeregrineV, MagnaofIllusion, Xkfyu
Scummy: SirCakez, pirate mollie, Young and Witless(Creature/Something_Smart hydra), KuroiXHF
IDGAF: The rest of you.
I am really trying hard to figure out if td is town here or not MY BRAIN IS CRANKING.

lets go with town.
My eye just twitched. I think I’d be reading me/TD at Null. Not that much was said. Like. I don’t see where this is coming from and where it leaves me now ive replaced him. I don’t think I believe that your brain really did crank there thinking about it…. But….. I really like Hebichan. I’d nearly put you on the back burner until it is you can tell me why you would think me/TD are town.
Still would like some statistics and an explanation for the soft claim.
In post 388, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 386, pirate mollie wrote:I don't really care if you scumread me or not.

I cared about 5 minutes ago but now I don't.

you win
What do you have to hide? It should take you no time at all. It is a very simple request?

Why are you not cooperating?

/Irony
PREACH.
In post 391, Maxous wrote:
In post 376, Young and Witless wrote: Hebichan feels backtrack-y, voting Kuroi then mollie imemdiately and seemingly trying to play down her Kuroi read. Her explanation in technically makes sense, but it feels super contrived. Then she tries to wave away Kuroi's arguments in , and she says in that her scumread on Kuroi never got any better despite admitting that he hadn't done anything scummy since her vote on him.
she had a scum-read on Kuroi.
She got a bigger scum-read on Mollie and switched her vote while still thinking Kuroi is scummy.
what's the issue??

i don't see how #320 is contrived, spell it out for me please.
I thought at some point she said it was null. Because Kuroi's actions after her vote were "unimpressive". I feel like I’ve been quoting Kuroi too much at this point. I think I’ve made my feelings clear.
I don't like the amount of meta and half-baked faux-assertive stances in this game thus far.
^TRUTH. From Maverick
Finally some MOTHIS humour,
Yeah actually that’s a good point, where DGB at?
On the fence about Xkfyu.
If mollie or Cakes flips scum I’m going to let the other one be town in my book for pretty much ever given the way pressure come in to being on molls during the cakes(and kind of Y&W) wagon round post 290 or so
I would love to talk about this but I REALLY cant.
MOTHIS is leaning town maybe. Would need to see a bit more.
In post 442, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I feel like they're really weak reasons to be voting someone on page 18.

I can understand the soft-claim out of frustration with everyone suddenly jumping down Mollie's neck after she got completely cut off. I'm treading on ice here because I don't even have a read on her yet but that wagon makes me uncomfortable, especially if everyone is using those shoddy reasons.

PEdit - Hebi, how do you feel about voting for YAW?
I really don’t understand BBT’s hard on for YAW.
So mollie’s ok to freak out at 3votes.
But YAW isn’t cracking… SO MORE PRESSURE!!! Hence Mollies vote.
Oh! There’s Hebichan in there too.
I get an uneasy feeling with BBT. Not as strong as Hebichan but there is something in the water going on here.
Oh ok. Beeboy replaced at least its thoughtful. GL.
Why is Xkfyu pushing the YAW wagon?
Bickering fighting. Its reals getting drawn out.
Not much worth commenting on I have said before.
PeregrineV defending YAW.
CatDog steps in. (first vote on if I remember correctly) Comes off looking rather scummy with post548 and 549.
Wow… the Hebichan wagons gaining speed. I want on that.
Farside22 has joined. Would like to see examples of Kuroi twisting words cause ive gone back and relooked and relooked…. Maybe ive been staring at the screen for far too long.

Town:
KuroiXHF
SirCakes

LeanTown:
Wisdom
Maverick
Farside22
MOTHIS
Peregrine
YAW
MOI

Null: Ankamius,DGB, Xkfyu, Maxous.

ScumLean:
BBT
PirateMollie

Scum:
Hebichan.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 742, pirate mollie wrote:so basic

I take it you are an alt?

your readslist is crap, so I am trying to figure out why
I had an another account years ago.
This is my main as of 2days ago.

OK. Get back to me on it.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Basic »

Quick msg to say at work. Sporadic access for four nights. Will get round to reading whats new asap.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Basic »

UNVOTE: Hebichan.

Oh God. Just gave posts since a quick read.

Cred to Hebichan Re: Maxous.
Xkfyu is throwing off strange feels.
Cat dog and someone else too just for the vote pile up just after the above.
Will post more later.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Basic »

UNVOTE: Hebichan.

Oh God. Just gave posts since a quick read.

Cred to Hebichan Re: Maxous.
Xkfyu is throwing off strange feels.
Cat dog and someone else too just for the vote pile up just after the above.
Will post more later.
:!:

ReMaxous. if you're town-reading Hebi at the 11'th hour, is there a specific reason you're not telling us why??

-Town reading is a bit strong and feels like you're putting words in my mouth. She sounded town in her post therefore she got cred. 1post. Versus plenty of others where there would be minus cred. It's not nearly enough to erase all my doubts about her. Re: jumping on every other leading wagon before she got heat. Her piggy backing with mollie that kuroi was questionable because he refused to dish out his ratio as town:scum which was ridiculous. And her back tracking then from mollie once she got heat was the scummiesthird thing I think. Which is why when I replaced in I was loving the idea that Hebichan was scum.

I lost my nerve if she did flip town and was bulletproof, so sue me. The wagon itself would probably have still felt good bar the sudden votes that seemed to come out of NO WHERE. Just not loving it, that said not utterly against it, on time and reflection.

VOTE: Hebichan

Ninja'd. Re: yaw. I don't fancy the possibility of a cop being outted day2. Or killed in crossfire before its worth disclosing the results. I think at this point lynch is probs gonna happen and questions asked either way. But each to their own.

Ps. Mollie why didn't you just search for kuroi's stats yourself? And BTW what was the purpose? Or did I miss the reveal?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Basic »

In post 911, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:If Hebi flips town, Basic prob scum.
Meh, what drew you to that conclusion? I think I've explained my thoughts. A lynch is more likely to garner inspection of the wagon, hell even if Im on it and despite some last minute wtf just happened post best to think about, and unvote, I feel fairly justified with where my vote is.

I'm curious to see a scum list from you. As I think I'm the only person on your radar bar Yaw since like page 5. Minus everything that happened with Hebi and mollie,that from memory you never picked up on (and that xkfyu skitted by the commotion as it happened) instead pushing your Yaw wagon which was far less worth noting. I think you're playing your cards far too close to your chest for my comfort and would finally like something concrete from you. Unless I've missed it. Still a recap would be nice.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Basic »

Actually if you'd deign to look at my scumlist aftet first posting, you were a scumlean. So if were playing who was sus of who first i win.

Its your choice obviously to post a scum list or not. I just dont see how its helping that you actively dont, im not the first person to question it. And outside of your YAW wagon, i dont see what else your taking a stand on.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Basic »

And just in case you only respond to pointed questions, why is it im probs scum if hebichan flips town and no one else on the wagon?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 976, SirCakez wrote:I can hammer if necessary
Are you like asking for permision...?

Just one thing though. Why? Like why now hammer? Why not when it was picking up speed?

Id like if you didnt hammer (if you are going to) until thats answered.

Mollie idk id have to read. I was dodgy about her but hebichan really takes the cake. Out from farside posting she was around when she got L-1. It looks even worse as times gone by.

Mollie answered my kuroi related questions and her explanations were ok. Im working alot too and its hard sometimes.

Dont know where i stand with wisdom though theres nothing that really STICKS OUT. And id like to be somewhat confident where i put my vote.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Basic »

Dont have a lot of time today so ill be breif.

Im thrilled there was no NK but i dont think that any doctor or w.e. needs to be like "hey, guys your welcome :wink: "

Ps. MariaR. If i were you and you were town id cross read between myself and farside who both replaced late day1.Just to get an over view of what happened and what stood out. 40pages is a lot to go through but there is alot of information buried considering we lynched scum day1.

Last thought,
VOTE: BBT, why werent you on that lynch sooner rather than flaffing about since page 5 over YAW?

Ninja'd. Oh what MOHIS said.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Basic »

I seen nothing really about Maverick/Maria.
Care to fill me in?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Basic »

Oh FFS. [REDACTED]

A slot im not familliar with to give a call. And frankly im too tired to tell if shes serious or not.

RE:BBT. 35 pages isnt excessive?
Other people im not sure i like: xyfku. And whoever else i said previously. Maybe, maybe bar mollie.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:30 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 1054, MariaR wrote:I feel like I should be more scared than I really am what the fk did my replacement even do?
Nothing of particular note.

@Wisdom.
In post 1037, Wisdom wrote:{Maria, Peregrine, Catdog, xkfyu, dgb, basic}

^scumpool
In post 1039, Wisdom wrote:Actually probably not dgb or basic but i included them anyway
Why?

Just rethought that, keeping your options open or saving it in your pocket for later?

Dont disagree with strange feels Xkfyu and CatDog but actually need to go back and reread to figure out why.
MariaR doesnt stand out yet at least and nothing really stood out about Peregrine.
Added Ank to my townie list.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:50 pm

Post by Basic »

DGB is unpredictable I found. You answered that.

You told me you changed your mind because of the iso. But why did was I in the scum pool in the first place is what I dont understand.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:49 am

Post by Basic »

Will be on tonight or tomorrow for catch up.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 1424, Wisdom wrote:Add painting Peregrine and Basic as hebi buddies before hebi even flipped to the things you probably liked
Sorry. Working. Where was this?
Das bastard! Whoever insinuated it! D:

And how did I miss it? :facepalm:

Hebi was my only solid scum read when I came in. Sure, I lost my shit after she role claimed and unvoted her given a quick read but I revoted after I had actually had some time to think.

Anyway. Proper read when I get home.

On the subject read before I came.UNVOTE:
Still not liking him but not enough for a rope today.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 1591, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1589, KuroiXHF wrote:Stop trying to make me happen.
I am not going to happen.
posturing btw
I know but I'm inclined to believe him. It's a ridiculous option in my book after yesterday.

Re reading. Opinions due.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1685 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:31 am

Post by Basic »

Distracted reading yesterday, half way through catch up and taking a break now. SirCakes lynch round 2 is riddiculous unless something MASSIVE happened and everyone on it deserves a noose imho.

@MariaR
In post 1171, MariaR wrote:I'm on kindle but was reading hebi a bit not done but I can for sure say

TR: Kuro/My other head is scum

VOTE: Sircake Early on hebi tried to do a weak vote on them said 1 more line on it and then ignored it for the rest of the game when the way Hebi was talking about the read it seemed like she was very strong on it seems like a weak attempt to distance
more when I get back
Conflicts with -
In post 1186, MariaR wrote:
In post 1182, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1177, MariaR wrote:The opportunistic arguement I hear on this site is almost as bad as the wifom one it's something people say when they can't back up the case because they know it's true

I'd say instead of opportunistic I'm being...observant :)
You pulled a vote on me out of nowhere when a wagon started to form on me despite having expressed no signs of a scumread earlier
That's opportunistic
You're right the read out of no where cause I legit haven't read a single thing yet and I just started re reading and this is the first read I have oh well! call it a coincidence call it taking advantage of the situation call it whatever you like this is my vote atm~
I'd call it an easy way to backpedal using sarcasm if you are keeping up with current events RE: CatDogs post on SirCakes. Which hasnt sat well with me and which has apparently resulted in the continuation of the Cakewagon Day1.
Voting someone for lolgiggles is a bit blasse when before this you were semi having it out with Xfkyu and having lolgiggles over golfing handicaps with Kuroi.
I'd like if you can expand on this if you havent already.

At MOI.
A reminder. An internal conflict based on the hebi flip and no death last night. I dont know if this was addressed yet or even has any baring on whatever the current situation but its there.
Taking a break now.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Basic »

So Ive finally got done with my read (from page 40 odd and a few iso's dating from start.)
SirCakes wagon imho is a dud at least atm. It seems to consistently stem from bad blood meta reasons that im not inclined to go reading back over and try to sort again. The debacle at the start of Day1, its an uncomfortable position I’d assume being in MOHIS firing range along with him being the one of the prime Bandwagons Day1 and Day2. But with Hebichan all over him too while the wagon looks hot, and then goes vote hopping he admits it wasn’t his best game, and im just not feeling a bussing aspect to it. Cakes lynch is just one I’m not sold on atm.
I did wonder though Cakes, why did you ask permission to jump on Hebichan? Not that Im arguing now it to be entirely honest bar BBT's surprize hammer when he seemed to have little inclination to. Hebichan at a point was screaming scum.

How the above makes me feel about YAW?
I think my opinion has shifted here. In the way that YAW immediately comes RVS with SirCakes is town. It’s a minute suspicion, but he was right on the Hebichan wagon from the get go and stuck to his guns. I respect that and I suppose im hoping he’s town. I don’t see anything particularly incriminating with him. In fact if it hadn’t been BBT’s gunsmith claim I probably would not have unvoted him(BBT).
BBT I’ve found to be tunnelling. Its not a tunnel that makes sense to me but I’m not sold on his reasons or why so many people jumped on with it.
In post 912, Basic wrote:
In post 911, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:If Hebi flips town, Basic prob scum.
Meh, what drew you to that conclusion? I think I've explained my thoughts. A lynch is more likely to garner inspection of the wagon, hell even if Im on it and despite some last minute wtf just happened post best to think about, and unvote, I feel fairly justified with where my vote is.

I'm curious to see a scum list from you. As I think I'm the only person on your radar bar Yaw since like page 5. Minus everything that happened with Hebi and mollie,that from memory you never picked up on (and that xkfyu skitted by the commotion as it happened) instead pushing your Yaw wagon which was far less worth noting. I think you're playing your cards far too close to your chest for my comfort and would finally like something concrete from you. Unless I've missed it. Still a recap would be nice.
Although what did it mean, when she flipped scum? You later go on to say im scum anyway page 60something. HM.
People that said they could vote YAW
-CatDog –I have no solid link here. I haven’t been able to get a proper read but I would say currently a frustrated town re:what happened with SirCakes is another game.
td/Me. But im town so that doesn’t count.
Maxous-Here I reach a dilemma. In my first post I have him at null because he bounces up and down frequently. Although im not crazy about him painting me or PV as Hebichan’s “buddy” while he was still riding the YAW express im not as confident of him being scum. His statements implicate a lot of other people without generally pushing for it. Its like he’s testing the water to see who bites. Between baiting BBT on YAW wagon,
In post 371, Maxous wrote:
unvote, vote: Young and Witless

> Why is Hebichan's interactions with Kuroi disgusting? That's vague and unconvincing
Considering that it smelled ORLY bad. And Hebi did in fact flip scum.
He continues to criticize YAW for being on Hebichan yet states several times he” understands the case” at this point and isn’t against it. While continuing to push the YAW wagon ISO 19 which concludes with asking if anyone finds YAW town….
Its misleading.
Going on further I don’t like the ank needs to prove he’s town. Im sure ive done less posting than him, and on an iso, he seemed quite town imho.
I don’t like then how he posts im probably town. 100 posts later im in another scumpool when I’ve posted another im catching up posts. I dont know is it because he thought i was going lurking? I am sorry for that btw. Its hard getting back into the swing of this.
Can you enlighten me anything to that Max?
Although I haven’t got a proper full read. Ill probs post again then. If anyone want an opinion on something shout.
I like Far’s simplicity of verifying Mollie. Well for me I distinctly remember Hebichan jumping all over Mollie after her softclaim. So Im good with mollie. Also town points on Far for actually pointing this out because it completely slipped my memory.
Although I don’t understand any points on Wisdom (that include meta).

People I could lynch:
Max – see above.
Xkfyu (I know I still need to go over things for that)
BBT probably not today though. Somewhere down the line. I don’t understand his reasoning and a whole lot of what ifs that don’t add up for me.

Will be back tomorrow after i've had a look at Xfkyu. Not comfortable placing a vote til then.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Basic »

In post 1745, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'd still lynch YAW in a heartbeat.
Why though? I mean a heartbeat is pretty quick timing.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Basic »

In post 1765, Ankamius wrote:Basic: What's your actual read on Maxous? It's really bizarre seeing you start with your read being conflicted on him, then go in only one direction regarding him.
Honestly? I wasn't impressed with him as scum. I'm conflicted due to reasons listed, he seems very ambiguous with comments passed, near baiting, the comment of the eleventh hour unvote from me on hebi when he was still on Yaw, the last minute jump on hebi with something to the extent of shes given up, but that could equally just be how he plays it looks shoddy imo but in short I'm not not adverse to his lynch.

I withheld my vote because I'm not entirely sold on it and IRL things stopped me reading or writing on as much as I would have liked. I'd put him as a scumlean. Emphasis on lean. I'm not confident about it.

But xkfyu is somewhere I'd like to look before cementing things. Something hasn't sat right but I didn't have time. But there's been a compromise of sorts since so hopefully tomorrow I'll get there.

VOTE: Wisdom
Can you please just answer mollies question.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1921 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:56 am

Post by Basic »

In post 1822, farside22 wrote:
In post 1820, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1816, farside22 wrote:
In post 1815, DrippingGoofball wrote:Wisdom is town, Basic & mollie might want to consider voting for scum instead
Pretty sure YAW is town.

Vote: kuroi
Tell me why?

and why is Maxous town?

and why is Kuroi scum?
As for kuroi he sat on hebi pretty much all day 1 with a weak reason and did shit fucking all.
Active lurking, lack of interaction, lack of scum hunting in general.
It reads bus and lurk scum strategy all the way.
I'd disagree heavily with Kuroi sitting on her wagon all day.
They vote each other before page 10. But the heat between them after Hebichan changes her vote to Mollie stating Kuroi is being townread and is "unimpressive" under pressure feels quite real. Therefore im disinclined to think it as a bus. This comes across as a misrep. He continues to begrudge her for roughly ten pages, but doesnt change his vote from her. Even hammering but not hammering her.
In post 316, hebichan wrote:
In post 312, KuroiXHF wrote:

You.
VOTED

Me.
Did you read the first sentence.

"he hasn't done anything that impressive
since I voted him

It was implied that I meant you hadn't done anything scummy SINCE THEN.

Seriously, you latch onto stupid things.
In post 326, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 320, hebichan wrote:
In post 318, KuroiXHF wrote:Hebi, you voted me for not being impressive, although you didn't think I'm scum?

Do you not understand what Mafia is? Scum are SCUMMY (hence the name). We don't call people likely to be scum Unimpressive.
That's not what I was saying at all...

I scumread you when I voted you, you hadn't done anything impressive, as in townie, since then, so I didn't understand people townreading you.

However, since you also did not do anything scummy since then, and pirate mollie did something scummy, and much worse than you, I decided to vote there.

Seriously, are you this bad at reading context? Each post does not exist in a void. Get some reading comprehension.
You're squirming. Like I said before, being unimpressive does NOT equal scumminess.

My friends, hebicham is scum. I say that because I think too highly of this player than to truly think they're this backwards.
In post 328, hebichan wrote: I believe I remember the only game we played together being the one where I lynched almost all down town lines despite my good reads.

I don't think you know me well enough to make this claim.
In post 329, KuroiXHF wrote:I know your reasoning, and there is an entire huge break in logic. Unless you know a process greater than logic, I can say you're full of BS.
In post 333, hebichan wrote:
In post 329, KuroiXHF wrote:I know your reasoning, and there is an entire huge break in logic. Unless you know a process greater than logic, I can say you're full of BS.
In mafia, logic can't always get you everywhere, because you don't have perfect information.

So yes, logic can be very flawed in mafia, but you must apply pressure to points where you think you can get more information so you can actually build a logical case.

So I appreciate your pressure on me, however, I think you are off base in your assumptions.

In other news, I think we should pressure mollie, because we have a bad softclaim.

I agree with the interactions with Kuroi being weird.
Because this weird interaction was the first definitive point of someone calling her scum Hebichan scum chalks Kuroi up to being weird.
In post 336, KuroiXHF wrote:So because you don't have perfect information, you think I'm unimpressive and thus, having you believe I'm scum.

For the life of me, I won't understand this and for the life of your role here, I really think you ought to die.
In post 340, hebichan wrote:

Again, not what I said originally.

I can't for the life of me stand your blatant misrepresentations of my posts and yeah, that more than anything else does make me think you're a bit scummy.

The unimpressive bit was not understanding why you are townread, there is a line between town and scum in reads, its called null.

I thought most people should be null reading you.

But to further claify, let me go get my first vote on you in a second.
In post 402, hebichan wrote:
In post 401, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 400, hebichan wrote:
In post 399, pirate mollie wrote:wats the larger picture
he would focus on stupid wording choices instead of the overall context of the post.
what is the overall context of the post?
I had already explained back in my back and forth with kuroi, this is not a useful conversation.

he thought I was scum reading him because I thought his posts were "unimpressive" when really I was just asking why everyone was townreading him so hard when none of his posts have been that impressive since I had voted him. MY original vote on him had nothing to do with me asking about the townreads on him. I then admitted he also had not been scummy since I had made my original post, which he latched onto as meaning I never scumread him in the first place.
In post 404, hebichan wrote:I just explained, his refusal to actually read any more than a single post at a time and focusing on stupid word choices and pretending that there were things that were there that weren't.

Not to mention the fake as fuck "respect" after one game where I played horribly.
In post 422, KuroiXHF wrote:It's not that I don't understand something. It's that Hebichan's philosophy simply doesn't make a lick of sense. I'm just given up trying to accept her reasoning as a legitimate defense because it's simply her trying to weasel out of her inconsistencies.
In post 441, hebichan wrote:I would argue Kuroi did the same exact thing as mollie did just without the claim to fall back on. If you really want to argue about pointless questions, maverick.
In post 566, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 550, CatDog wrote:I'm actually incredibly disappointed in the fall of the cakez wagon. Somebody tell me why
isn't
scum?
He might be scum, but he's not as obvious as hebichan - or perhaps you.

There's plenty of reason to see Kuroi as town on a review.
Also my read on YAW has fluxuated a bit. But nothing really worth noting right now.
I probs need more time. As ever. But Kuroi to me seems town. Therefore a lynch on him seems rather stupid.
Sorry, ive been doing a more in depth reading than i had prior i was just more concerned with catching up than actually examining and questioning things. Reworking my way through things regarding the flip of Hebichan.

@PV?
In post 1893, PeregrineV wrote:Sorry guys, havent read the last 30 pages of day2, but did look over Hebichan ISO.

Vote: KuroiXHF

Hebi attacked him as scum, flipped his opinion the next week.
Hebichan flipped her opinion ALOT. And Kuroi actually called her out on it i believe. Hebichan was on Kuroi, Mollie and YAW any wagon that was really going.
He never really wavered in his approach to Hebichan. He just got less shouty about it over time? Should one sit on someone they feel is scum the rest of the day when its rarely, if ever, addressed by someone else?

On a side note, can you show me where the flip of opinion happened? I couldnt find it from Kuroi's ISO. I dont see how its relevant from Hebi's point of view and I DONT like having to search for things that arent there.
Hoping to have misunderstood.

UNVOTE:

@YAW. Would you say you rule people as town to begin with and gradually think of someone as scum over time?

Btw. Why are people apparently on Ank? Reading his ISO's i found our thought patterns along the same lines. I dont see this wagon being justified.
Also, MOHIS falls in my town line.

DGB im hoping is town but im not going with that 100%. Ive seen too little of her and am conflicted on BBT on the inital reread.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1925 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Basic »

In post 1924, Xkfyu wrote:Basic, are you intentionally avoiding discussing me?
Nah, i can discuss you a bit.

Specifically post 332 is where i got the bad vibes.
In post 332, Xkfyu wrote:Ok so, I have town reads on BBT and MoI.

The way BBT questioned YAW's town read on him, and the way he continued to follow up on it makes me think he is town. Plus, post is the kind of blatantly flippant post that I tend to town read.

I agree with his "willing to lynch" philosophy in respect to MoI in post , but even if I didn't, I'd still think it was coming more from a town mindset.

I am also leaning slightly town on Kuroi, based on our interaction earlier. It was weird. Almost too weird to have been faked.

My only real scum read is YAW right now, but I could see me supporting a Mollie lynch, for the ridiculous soft claim.

Everyone else is pretty much null for me.
You just completely swerved by the hebi and kuroi heat as it was exploding around you at the time. Saying pretty much that your town reading BBT and liked the way he questions YAW. Everyone else was interacting elsewhere at least. Your post was just like a: hey guise! Im contributing. Its just rubbed me up the wrong way when you specifically mention Kuroi, but not in correlation in ANY way to the bump they were having at the time with Hebichan. Which as he was giving a town lean, you wouldnt have thought what he was saying may have been relevant to catching scum? Which coincidentally it was.

You're next post soon after returns to what you were doing much before. Lolgiggles.
Asking if it's ok to town read BeeBoy. So okay then....
In post 406, Xkfyu wrote:
My record at reading Cakez is abysmal. I've found that if I want to scumread him he's probably town, and if I want to townread him he's probably scum.
The problem being that even when I tried to apply this rule I still arrived at the wrong result.
So, like, I see why people don't like my reasoning. But maybe people (BBT, Xkfyu and TD in particular) can talk to me about their reads on Cakez instead of just calling mine fake.
For the record, I am more concerned about your reasoning for town reading BBT, than your defense of Cakez, though that certainly didn't help.

I have actually had similar problems as you have in reading Cakez in the past. Eerily similar, in fact. That's why I don't really bother wasting my time trying to read him early on, and he usually stays in my "null/willing to lynch" pile, until I finally have to read him, or until I see something that completely convinces me of his alignment.

So, actually, having said that, yeah, I am more concerned about your town read on Cakez here, as I don't think anyone having such a similar outlook on Cakez as I do should be town reading him right now.
You state you're more worried about the defense of cakes, which is why i HAD asked how YAW reads people. So thanks, i guess for cutting a hole out of my original text, just to address you. But anyway! one of you're first posts, 204. You said you were sheeping BBT.
In post 240, Xkfyu wrote:Lol @ Kuroi's hatred of sheeping. I'm having flashbacks of DC Dual Universe...

People sheep dude, exspecially on this site. It's probably time you come to terms with that.

On that note, I think I'll sheep BBT.

VOTE: Young and Witless
It seemed like a happy coincidence that a case was getting built up around YAW.
In post 691, Xkfyu wrote:I was pretty out of touch this past weekend. Can someone remind me what the case on Hebichan is?
This is actually you're first address of Hebichan. And while i appreciate no one replied, why didnt you just, look for yourself?
I find it hard to believe town would just skimp over the kerfluffle while it was happening.
In post 763, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 754, farside22 wrote:
In post 753, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: kuroi

Not feeling the hebichan lynch anymore
As much as I agree with you there, I don't see anyone else seeing him as scum.
I don't see anything hebichan did that's town.
I could vote Kuroi if the YAW lynch really isn't gonna happen. I'd probably prefer lynching him over hebichan.
So your previous town lean took preference over someone you found genuinely scummy???
With no explanation as to why this changed??? And considering Kuroi was attracting (trying to attract) people to Hebichan.
Hm.....
You kinda seemed a bit offended.
But neglected to explain why exactly.
It looked like a normal meta tete a tete to me.
In post 761, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 741, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 740, Ankamius wrote:
In post 739, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 726, Ankamius wrote:
In post 720, KuroiXHF wrote:Yeah. Ankamius is town. When I was scum with him in ASOIAF Mafia, I seem to remember him largely flying under the radar.
I don't understand what exactly you mean by this, but activity level is not alignment-indicative for me if that's roughly what you mean.
I think you're wrong and that kind of statement is like people saying, "My scum game sounds just like my town game." I'm sure people mean it when they say it, but they're wrong.
I've had just about every level of activity possible except for extreme levels of spam as both alignments. You'll have to try harder than that to prove that it's an alignment-indicative thing.
Don't worry. I have no intentions to fight for your survival. Neither did I clarify how town I think you are. Right now, you're only safe to assume that as of right now, I won't vote you.
See? This is what I'm talking about. Is it just me, or do the interactions between Ank and Kuroi seem strange?
Not particularily. What did you get from it?
In post 787, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 783, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:Tell me, why do you think hebichan is town?
I never said I thought hebichan is town.
In post 783, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:Your original scum read on YAW was sheeping BBT. It then advanced after others put effort in against YAW.
No, it has remained constant ever since I initially voted them.
You seemed to imply it. Saying prior to this a YAW or Kuroi lynch was preferable to a Hebichan lynch.
Constant? Meh.... Its varied. You could let go of YAW. But not for a Hebichan lynch. Why?

FYI. Why cakes now? And what happened to YAW in the meantime?

Im not done with my reading this was done with notes made and ISO.
But if you were looking at reasons why i was doubting you, this was the beginning.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1972 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:55 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 1935, Young and Witless wrote:
In post 1921, Basic wrote:@YAW. Would you say you rule people as town to begin with and gradually think of someone as scum over time?
For me at least people start as null. Why do you ask?
I was just curious.
In RVS you seemed though you were scrambling, cakes was probstown start game, he was trying to push discussion and meta reasons.
But you find it hard to call with him.

What is your read of him now? Do you think your read of him is reliable?
I suppose im trying to get a sense of where everyone is at.
On that note, whats your opinion on BBT? And how does that effect your read on DGB?

If your wondering my take on it.
I think it started an opportunistic wagon. But not one that gained traction. You are at null for me. So i'd like to hear some of your opinions.

@Farside.
Maybe i do need a new hobby or you know, to improve?
I could always finally get round to playing the last of us.
But replacing out now would seem shameful to me.

But regarding Kuroi.
He states that he thinks too highly of her for her to be playing backwards.
I for one never took this to mean that they have this great history together. Meh, misrep.
It only takes one game to think highly of a player. And at that one can read over games and go "DAMN!"

If that's a bus its the most protracted, intense bus i think i've ever laid eyes on.

RE:Ank. IDK.
He seems to question everything. Even me.
His town read on Kuroi matches my own.
It just read as townie. How true it is i dont know but im not willing to consider him as scummy until in fact he does something scummy.
That might not be "how you play" but if you think the Kuroi vs. Hebichan was an honest, to goodness bus, i dont think i want to play how you play.
God i hope i dont end up with egg on my face with that.

Although back to Ank, im not exactly willing to follow him with BBT and DGB.
It didnt make any sense for BBT to claim like that, when there was no need, jeez, leave it til later in the day or when there's a bit of heat on DGB or your neck is on the line.
It verified pretty much lower odds for DGB maybe and ill be alot happier if she is town but i just, dont know right now where i stand with it. Its probably not a lynch i'd consider getting on now tbh.
Its just the feels i gots atm with Ank. There;s probably more, but its family day today.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2024 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Basic »

In post 2012, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Kuroi is better than both Maxous and PV.

So is Basic.

@Maxous: No RoleClaim? Or do we wait in suspence....?

VOTE: Maxous

@MariaR. Pretty much.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2040 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Basic »

In post 2029, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 2026, MariaR wrote:He's at L-1 BTW
L-2. He was at L-3 until Basic voted. Unless Basic is a double voter, then I can't see Maxous at L-1.
Im not. But he is L-1.
In post 2030, Ankamius wrote:tl;dr maxous lynch is ass let's not do it ty
Why? Also why PV?

I read MOI's 1919. Links and ISO'd Max.
Neither left me with happy warm cuddly town rose glasses.
Out of all of the add on votes, his to me at the time was the most surprising.
Because despite his "seal of approval" he left it too long with no reasoning after sitting on YAW FOREVERRRR.
His questioning of me reading Hebi town at the 11th hr was faiiiir enough.
His "not thrilled with conclusions" of my first wall post but gave me a town lean after listing him as null and hebi as scum. Why would a null read be bad?
But his flip flopping of throwing me into the scum pool and marking me as probs town periodically with no reasoning.
His belief that 2scum were leading wagons #893. But asked where his YAW vote was for today, he thought that being the counter wagon to scum was enough to give YAW leeway #1199. :eek:
Partial defense of Hebi on ISO.

Ninja'd. Oh FFS DGB. :lol: :(
x2. Spose so.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2176 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Basic »

I am devastated at the nk.

VOTE: xfkyu

@ farside thinking I was scum at the end of day2. I'm sorry, but i didn't hammer. And I was still questioning whether it was the right vote or not. The probability of me talking myself into it, reading people's arguments , you included, is quite high. And as the wagon appeared to stall, part of me admittedly was thinking others were right. I was wrong as it happens. But I was not the only one on the wagon and was open to being talked out of it by ank. Hell I didn't even hammer it!

@mollie. I think there should be some clarification as to your self resolving role. Thats just my opinion. By all means discard. I remember farside making an observation which made sense to see you as town.

@BBT why am I scum again?

@dwlee99. Hai!
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2178 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Basic »

My iso #23.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2281 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Basic »

Read till now.
Will reserve vote based on pv being Vla as moi pointed out.
Seems fair.
Consider this a half attempt at pressure.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2282 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Basic »

Also good with mollies explanation on role. So let's keep her please.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2718 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Basic »

What's magna at? He's coming across pretty scummy to me right now..... :/ or has he already been lynched?

I'm not good with Maria being lynched because it just really isn't sitting right with me based on what evidence other than the moi pooh ter?

I'm good with losing xkfyu.

Not good with losing kuroi.

Could lose a few more potentially but working so forgive me if this is not a wall post.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2720 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Basic »

@MOHIS. What about basic, kuroi and Mariar is scummy? And why are we today's main?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2912 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 2908, Dwlee99 wrote:basic is probz scum skimming the VCA
Hebichan was obvious scum.

Sheeped magna day2 Maxous lynch. Putting Maxous l-1 to pressure for a claim. Ank pulled me on it and before ank could reply or Maxous could claim, DGB hammered.

Day3. In light of day2 i decided not to sheep and vote xkfyu.

This is why vca in my opinion is only as good as the logic that goes with it.

I'm still for xkfyu lynch. But I wanna reread things and think. Can't do that right now.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3043 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 3012, farside22 wrote:I lol'ed at how bad Maria counter point was.

Anyways what I'm looking at is more about interaction. Basic is hedging her reads.
The light scum read on MoI without pushing is classic scum behavior towards there scum buddy.
Man my name is coming up a lot over nothing.
But here's the kicker though, no one fits with me as scum because I am not. Basic and moi. Basic and Maria. I'm fairly sure I seen basic and xfkyu was floating about :facepalm:

Hedge my read as in copy them?

Sure. I hedge read apparently which is why I brought up xfkyu 50 pages ago when he on no one's radar.*sarcasm*

Necessities outside of here dictate me having trouble of keeping up with vca spam wars to be going back checking and speculating. That and an aggro chest infection so concentration is shot right now.

If I am seriously being hung today, please just let me reread and post before lynching me. No seriously.

Are we really at the point where people like dwlee for example and anyone else is voting off vca solely? Because as far as I can see this is what it's currently boiled down to.
And its BULLSHIT.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3052 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:30 am

Post by Basic »

Oh im not already on it.
Bollix.

VOTE: Xkfyu

I already made a starter point for this, you called me out for it so i posted it without it being finished and you fell off the face of the earth despite asking for it initially. Similar with what happened when mollie put you in that uncomfortable chair. Consistently calling for a case you get one and suddenly POOF!
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3151 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Basic »

Just an observation.
Brent was the unnamed crinimal that shot Rick....
Also thought to portray walkers in the following episodes.

I was flipping on Magna. But i believe that was the hammer.
ANYWAY.....
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3152 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Basic »

WHOOPS!
Actually didnt register YAW unvoted.
L-1.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3215 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Basic »

:eek:

Well I'm already kinda voting him so.... Yeah.
Go cakes. :]
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3277 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Basic »

If someone can make a case on me to refute I'd be ever so grateful.

Thinking personally it was a vig kill or as someone said PGO.
Another solid town read gone... :/

And my scumdar is sick right now so I wouldn't trust it like I did with xfkyu.

BBT - he's been coasting on confirming a town that he targeted for no apparent reason. But YAW is now out the window accusation wise.
Farside...... at null for me.
Yaw. As above so below.
Dwlee. Hmm..... nothing strong but there. I forgot he was in the game.

I wanna believe the moi pooh ter had some logic to it which I'd like addressed today. It was a MASSIVE distraction as it was just reads. I'd put magna on the above too if that doesn't happen.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3279 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Basic »

In post 3276, MariaR wrote:
In post 3275, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I can only assume I have been left alive as there is enough doubt about my claim to do so.

Should you push this, it would be you that left me alive in the hope you could throw enough shade my way.

Also, I have revealed more than one result ;)
yes because as scum I would be like "Let's leave the person only I sr alive and maybe magically people will start to believe me!"
I want to hear every result you have now. Please
I'm not ousting my role until this happens.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3287 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Basic »

In post 3282, MariaR wrote:Basic buddy me harder please (no srsly I want a buddy)

@Pedit: Exactly
LMFAO. Gawdammit. I want to believe your town so bad it hurts but I can't buddy someone whose willing to vote me. That's pressure to perform!

@BBT why not me or YAW?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3298 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Basic »

BUT you felt YAW was sure scum D1.
And ive been scum since then I'm pretty sure.

Dwlee wasn't even in the voting bag compared to the time me and maria and magna crossed names in that hat.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3311 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Basic »

Disappointment Cakes.

On with the lynch then... apparently.
L-2 and counting.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3312 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:40 am

Post by Basic »

Dammit L-3.
Whatever it is.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3314 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Basic »

I wasn't helping myself either yesterday apparently over "defending" myself.

Riddle me this cakes.
I've asked for moi to explain his moi pooh ter on more depth.
I've asked for a case on me.

And I feel I'm being rushed to the noose.
With the cop and supposed gs on the wagon.
I've given my opinion on things.

I don't get what more there is I can ask for here.
The ball is entirely in towns court.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3317 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Basic »

Investigative role then. I can't remember your original claim.

Hebi was obvscum sometimes there is no getting round that.

Xfkyu was gut and somethings said. Hell I even kept my vote on him after his vig claim and before the moi wagon turned around. In case I was NKd and someone wanted to take that back up. WHICH ACTUALLY NEARLY HAPPENED! If it hadn't have been for you.

Hahahaaa. OK then so I'm being hung on being on the wrong wagon day2. For agreeing with a hebi lynch (scum) and going after xfkyu first?

I have no defense. The above is true. Its also true that this is just a big ol' circle jerk of basic is scum with x,y,z based on MoI pooh ter. THERE IS NO FUCKING LOGIC!! How can I argue with the air?

And considering I'm not even getting a case on me to explain whatever i have said/done this is lynch is LAZY AND RIDDICULOUS AF.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3319 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by Basic »

I may have just experienced "blind rage"
Apologies.

Not invalid. Page 50 or so i went on a rant on xfkyu after he said didnt like my accusations and asked what they were based on.
Xfkyu was MIA for a lot after that and the post was not taken up although my opinion never changed.
Sorry if i had nothing further to pursue regarding that and this is clear to see on my votes. Bar the Maxous/Pere one.

I cant help it if your town reader is broke.

So it boils down to your gut? Great.
Im not arguing with your gut cakes.
Seriously.
How would one do that?
I would rather bash my brains against the wall.

I cant argue with a non existant case WITH NO BLOODY REASONS!

Tomorrow the bandwagon will be evidence for another, hopefully correct lynch.
If your gut is telling you this lynch is cool, cool.

Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3321 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Basic »

^^ THANK. YOU.^^
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3326 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Basic »

Why would i act town.
I AM TOWN.
#NoActing

@Farside. I would have to reread to see any patterns or anything.
Im doubtful of BBT. He's probably the highest one for me but he's not hot for the lynch and im not comfortable enough to say otherwise. Ill reitterate. Scum have deemed it better to kill ank(doctor) and kuroi/wisdom, i cant figure why when theres BBT (who's going around verifying townies) and cakes still alive.

Three dead towns that dont right now make sense considering if BBT is town with cakes, and his confirms running amock, theres 4town innocents if you include a town reading this.
Set up means that maybe he's town. But we've had little thankfully in the way of townie kills i dont understand why he's investigating people he sees as ? rather than people he finds as scummy.
That could just be him but he just came out and, out and out verifies DGB with no pressure on her. Forgetting that if mafia are doc/traitor it doesnt really mean a lot.
It could be a gambit but would scum pull it that early on?

I want to see some logic on the moi pooh ter. Because i cant lie, half of the arguing made me drivel. But i want to see MoI explain it and why, when there was no logic to it why he felt he SHOULD have posted it. It was ONLY going to end with bickering.

Im on the fence with Maria, i want to reread where she and i were when we were getting lined up for Xfkyu's night shot. I want to lean town on her though.

I have nulls on both you and YAW.
Opinion on MOHIS is changing but i still see them as a town lean.
SirCakes has successfully got two scum pinned and believe BBT is the other part of his alignment.

I can reread in a day or so and see over keypoints of who im willing to vote.
It would probably be magna. I followed him into the Maxous lynch and have at least relearned something from it.
But I would like to hear him out first.

TL;DR: Magna.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3328 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 3324, farside22 wrote:
In post 3321, Basic wrote:^^ THANK. YOU.^^
Well I still think if there is an sk I'd say you would be my strongest read in that area. :mrgreen:
How sad is it that i would actually be pretty damn flattered. :D
I would love to be a serial killer. Dont think ive ever got that role. Shame. :facepalm:

But no im not vig/sk. Has everyone role called at this stage?

I suppose we did forget about ank being doctor...
Its not impossible but i just dont think so right now.
Somebody made that shot..... even if it was so far off base.

Ninja'd. ?
@Farside why does MoI take preference?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3333 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by Basic »

@farside. Reads are interchangeable.
Also feel as though hebi should be included in that regardless.
Also correctly read kuroi and ank as town. They're all dead so... not my fault.

That and I tend to town slot/scum slot when I'm sure, not before.
Also I'm relearning the game. May adjust later.

@YAW. I've found you've been quiet and are a hydra. Awks to get a read on for me personally.

Also iunno. There's something about trying to come out of it all as a lone Wolf. Challenging.

@cakes. Fair point on BBT.

@Maria fair enough but I'll be waiting for him to answer before getting on the wagon.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3356 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Basic »

In post 3335, farside22 wrote:Looking at the votes moi is at l-2.
Badic: Why does the magna explaining the moi computer really make magna town or scum?
I like content.
The shit storm created must have some sort of content to it otherwise what was the point other than senseless bickering?
Content was not posted.
I like to think i get my reads from content and personal opinion. If i dont have that i've nothing. Ive have nothing from that and its irksome.

Also, should Magna flip town, i tend to drawl back over what people have said and see what points i can drag up that got lost. When i have time.
This is why i'd like him to post it.

@Farside. I dont get, if we have no confirms of scum why it is a rush? But thats just a personal opinion.
I think she's waiting because it sounds like the thing to do.
As above so below. Content. And on another hand interactions or lack of. VCAs etc.

@Cakes if it isnt obvious i do agree with MoI that rereading and analysising Day1 is just as important too.
Its the Moi pooh ter day whatever that is a groan and i question myself whether to bother reading the actual arguements because they're all pointless.... to an extent.

Anyway, sorry but im gonna be reading for a bit following MoI's post.
I dont think he will be addressing the MoI pooh ter.

Anyway gave a light breeze through Xks interactions last night but would like to dig a little more. So far from interactions im going with BBT as town though i am loathe to admit it. Probably YAW too. There'll be a bigger wall in some time.

Town:
Cakes
BBT
YAW
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3357 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Basic »

Also MOHIS under town re: hebi interactions.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3367 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Basic »

Me and Magna are not partners.
Sure. I sheeped him with Max. But im still reading.

Obv.

Towns (NoOrder):
CatDog/Dwlee99
MOHIS
Cakes
BBT
YAW
If homework is needed i can post but its a mess thus far.

Farside you doing some hard defending though. Are you panicking/paranoid or trying to buddy everyone?

BTW. You yourself stated that me and Xfkyu from Wis' PoV were not scum.
Anyone that iso's our interactions can see the same damn thing.

Also. Given our scum flips, its likely another scum PR. And a misguided vig. Who can be thoroughly eaten end game. Until there's another surprize death im not entertaining SK given towns thus far weak roles.

Again, im not arguing with air, he fucked off on V/LA after. I was not last on the hebi lynch and i voted her for blatant reasons immediately when i placed in. Nobody EXCEPT Wis questioned me on Xfkyu. But there was never time because after Max was hanged, PV was up to the lynch. Then came his claim. Do i HONESTLY need to keep restating the OBVIOUS?

Your actually making me think here Magna is town and Max was just a bad fucking call. What are the chances you are scum? The only good thing you've done imho is verifying Mollie in my eyes and tbh its the only thing that put you ahead of magna atm but keep going back and forward i'll lose that opinion, here and now, cutting out the middle man and leaving me to watch TNA.

ALSO. I do remember you being heavily critisized for your game but thats just w/e right?
Continuing to read regardless.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3371 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Basic »

Screw it watching TNA.
May be around laters.

No hammer here until good to go.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3380 (isolation #56) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Basic »

Man, farside! That's a really nice bus there! I will sit here and say i entertain the idea that there was no scum on the wagon. Considering 2 scum were already off the bus anyway that lynch. A co ordinated effort? Why not?

Sure the last scum might be on it too but with Maria Buddying you, and you her it's hard to tell you apart. Also that DGB has no consistency for me to tear apart is not helpful. No offense if your town DGB.

Farside i don't legitimately see why you are panicking over magna considering he's L-1.

And correction. Lots of shade. I have a gif I'd use for this occasion but I've shut my laptop.

@DGB. I always find you so hard to read. Lol. I know you have BBTS confirmation of no gun but doctor/traitor issue. Cat dog is based on interactions.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3396 (isolation #57) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Basic »

Youre a tricky one DGB what can i say?

Interesting Farside.
You came in and voted Max off the bat. You know when he's not town, and he's obvious not town day1.
Things may have changed admittedly ill get to that as i do. So long as i may continue my reading.

Light defense of Hebichan wagon to mollie.
BBT calls you on not being on a main lynch after you calling him out for being on YAW since page 5.
So you vote for Hebichan. Well you cant really support the YAW one as scum, you just critiszied BBT for it.
You vote Hebichan and critisize Kuroi for gaps in logic.
Kuroi started that wagon though.
In post 737, farside22 wrote:I like my scum read on Kurio still personally.
The gaps in logic are horriblely scummy.
I call what he just did cherry picking post to call it a scum read.
Awful.

Hebichan, here's what I don't get, why is YAW a scum read.
In your own words.
If you think max and mollie are scum too why no push to explain those scum reads?
But you were on the wagon anyway... You nearly sound like you were forced on it. I came in and blatantly voted Hebi. I dont think that there were any gaps in Kuroi's logic.
So you were on Kuroi's Hebi wagon for face? I dont believe that one somehow.
The bottoms included to avoid misrep btw. Hebi was on every wagon going and getting tangled up in excuses.
How would YOU NOT have seen this?

Magna's lynch feels wrong. Im not saying im dead certain but.... yeah.....
I was thinking why would he spearhead Max's lynch. But.... you provided ammo too.
So.... Still reading though. On both parties.

Opinions are subject to change.

I wish MoI wouldnt be such an ass about it though and just claim. :igmeou:
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3401 (isolation #58) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Basic »

@DGB. I had far, Maria and you in my pool. in that order.

I can post why i believe YAW, MOHIS and to a lesser extent MoI is town but 36 pages in its hella messy.

Fine points:
Spoiler:
Re:Maverick/MariaR calling out BBT for naked voting. Twice. No vote. Testing waters? I woulda voted him for that.

DGB asks BBT for reads: Rebuffed.

Based on 239. CatDog/Dwlee is likely not scum variable. Re:Hebi building on the points toward Kuroi which he also done with Mollie v. Kuroi.
In post 242, Xkfyu wrote:
I don't know. I tend to think the exact opposite.

I could see him slightly defending his buddy to test the waters or what not, but if he doesn't gain any traction on his defense, I'd expect him to back off.
=YAW town.

PV's 253 shade post makes sense of Town MOHIS.
254's butting heads subliminally, may have been a sign of things to come. Town points for MoI.
The way Xfkyu and PV are interacting then on if im scum im keeping well outta that conversation. Town points for MOHIS.
MoI gets town points for calling PV up on his "we will butt heads comment"
Dont know if PV's "Historically we have maybe this time it will be different" has a spin of Wifom on it and MoI loses town points to null if its not further addressed.
Cakes+Xfkyu=/=scum based on 274
274 also buddying with Magna (?)
Magna's rebuttal re:PV does not tell me anything. Grrr...
In post 284, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 281, Maxous wrote:I would like to say more but honestly, too many of this game are very null to me here.

I think IPS or YAW are the most likely scum as of now.

As for town-reads, I like what BBT is doing. Vedith/FB hydra feels like town.

That's.. pretty much it
You think IPS is scum because of what you posted in post ?
Any opinions here? Reeks of soft defending to me. Also bare in minding he's currently voting YAW. The pertinent question, is if he "hypothetically" was town. He would be listing reasons why the YAW wagon was better. He's more interested in soft defending IPS. (Farside)
Maxous elaborates. TBW.
In post 332, Xkfyu wrote:Ok so, I have town reads on BBT and MoI.

The way BBT questioned YAW's town read on him, and the way he continued to follow up on it makes me think he is town. Plus, post is the kind of blatantly flippant post that I tend to town read.

I agree with his "willing to lynch" philosophy in respect to MoI in post , but even if I didn't, I'd still think it was coming more from a town mindset.

I am also leaning slightly town on Kuroi, based on our interaction earlier. It was weird. Almost too weird to have been faked.

My only real scum read is YAW right now, but I could see me supporting a Mollie lynch, for the ridiculous soft claim.

Everyone else is pretty much null for me.
YAWs town is solidified here for me.

BREAKTIME.
In post 343, hebichan wrote:town- magna, bunch of letters starting with X
null- PV, cakez, other head, IPS
scum- Pirate Mollie, beeboy, Kuroi,

currently where my head is at.
HM.....
Maverick is not mentioned. Nor CatDog. Nor Me. Nor a few other people. Putting in 3 mafia's would seem OTT. This tells me nothing but may refer back to after depending on her updated one.
In post 355, hebichan wrote:
In post 349, beeboy wrote:Idk I just like BBT's posts lol.
CatDog is primarily UTL posts which makes me want to town read the slot because the one time I saw them play as scum it was 99% Hiplop posts and I think UTL has a lurky/fluffy scum game so I would be town reading the slot regardless of the first reason I mentioned.

pedit: nah
The buddying here is what makes you scum.

No original thoughts, please move on.
Call it WIFOM. This makes me want to believe BeeBoy had the right town calls.
Town points CatDog/Dwlee.

Wisdom believed Magna to be town360.
*Sigh* my predecessor's reads are soo abysmal. :(

Catdogs bargaining to get BBT over to Cakes wagon rather than YAW is confusedtown. But townlike anyway.
YAW's367 again, solidfying town in calling out TD, Xfkyu and BBT, also voting Hebi. Although naughty naughty for liking Xfkyu!
In post 385, hebichan wrote:Yeah, town is allowed to be wrong on scum, doesn't mean people have to agree with their townreads.

To YAW, I don't really care if you feel I'm waving away scumroi's "Arguments"

They're bad, I shouldn't have to justify my reasoning against them.

I mean SS, you were one of the scum during the game where I replaced in and played with Kuroi, doesn't his claim to have "Respect" for me as a player seem super suspect, seeing as that was also the only game I played with you if I remember right. So just try justifying the obvious "lol she's too good for this argument" thing with that in mind.
More YAW is town stuff.

On a sidenote i'd vote Maxous day2 again for391 defence of Hebi. *LeSigh*
In post 406, Xkfyu wrote:
The problem being that even when I tried to apply this rule I still arrived at the wrong result.
For the record, I am more concerned about your reasoning for town reading BBT, than your defense of Cakez, though that certainly didn't help.

I have actually had similar problems as you have in reading Cakez in the past. Eerily similar, in fact. That's why I don't really bother wasting my time trying to read him early on, and he usually stays in my "null/willing to lynch" pile, until I finally have to read him, or until I see something that completely convinces me of his alignment.

So, actually, having said that, yeah, I am more concerned about your town read on Cakez here, as I don't think anyone having such a similar outlook on Cakez as I do should be town reading him right now.
Even more YAW is town stuff.
In post 410, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 408, Young and Witless wrote:So you're saying that people who have trouble reading Cakez shouldn't even attempt to read him early on, and it's scummy even to try?
And talk to me about BBT if you don't like that read. What's your read on him?
I'm not saying it's scummy to try. I'm saying it's scummy to force a town read, which is exactly what it looked like, especially considering the town read came after Cakez came under pressure.

As for BBT, I've already stated that I have a town read on him and why, in post . So again, I feel like the reason is bogus. There isn't anything in post that I don't think BBT would say as scum, and when he rightly questioned you on this, you just hand-waived it.
Ok. There's enough stuff here that im comfortable saying YAW is town.
In post 411, PeregrineV wrote:`Who or what is UTL?
I dont know if this is a mindf*ck or not.

416/417. Is a reverse around for Xfkyu about vigging IPS. Grrrr....
In post 420, Maverick1102 wrote:Why is Mollie still on Kuroi when it ended long ago? Seriously, there's newer things to comment on like the YaW wagon (which I kinda want to join but I really don't like Mollie's play more than I like the YaW wagon).

I don't like the amount of meta and half-baked faux-assertive stances in this game thus far. Trying to appeal her case as town by associating with someone who townreads her (#380) is just weak and looks like 'why me'. The fluff questions (and I shan't be letting this go, I'm very firm on this) were exactly that. Finding out how Kuroi organises his thoughts is bollocks, frankly and when you combine that with a weak link to meta that really says nothing much at all it looks very forced, like Mollie is trying to look like she's doing shit, which she ain't.

#386 looks like a forced attempt at playing into Townie Recklessness and I dislike how obtuse Mollie is being. It's like she's trying to be arrogantly tough to read, which to me just stands out as scum.

I'd really appreciate more people looking at and commenting on Mollie and Kuroi please. This and YaW ought to be the wagons today and I'm reasonably happy to see this through to completion today.
He's tunneling. Its unnerving. -Maverick/MariaR points.
In post 461, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 420, Maverick1102 wrote:Why is Mollie still on Kuroi when it ended long ago? Seriously, there's newer things to comment on like the YaW wagon (which I kinda want to join but I really don't like Mollie's play more than I like the YaW wagon).

I don't like the amount of meta and half-baked faux-assertive stances in this game thus far. Trying to appeal her case as town by associating with someone who townreads her (#380) is just weak and looks like 'why me'. The fluff questions (and I shan't be letting this go, I'm very firm on this) were exactly that. Finding out how Kuroi organises his thoughts is bollocks, frankly and when you combine that with a weak link to meta that really says nothing much at all it looks very forced, like Mollie is trying to look like she's doing shit, which she ain't.

#386 looks like a forced attempt at playing into Townie Recklessness and I dislike how obtuse Mollie is being. It's like she's trying to be arrogantly tough to read, which to me just stands out as scum.

I'd really appreciate more people looking at and commenting on Mollie and Kuroi please. This and YaW ought to be the wagons today and I'm reasonably happy to see this through to completion today.
I agree with you about , but I disagree with you about . That one looked genuine to me.

I came away from the Mollie vs Kuroi spat no better than I went in. Though, that's probably mostly because I didn't pay much attention to it. Neither side made very much sense to me.
In post 421, Maverick1102 wrote:Add to the above the softclaim earlier in the game and I really think we need to pressure this much further.
Yeah, I still don't get the soft claim either, and really, I still don't like it, but I think I want to see where it leads. So, I don't think I'm interested in lynching her right now.

Care to join us on the YAW wagon?
Coaching?

PV's478. vote on Catdog looks genuine and potential wagon material.

Far's wall post.
Funny enough I see Kurbio twisting what Hebichan is saying many times over. Don't think it's weird at all, just meant to make hebichan look bad.
This makes me feel bad.
I'm soooooo happy you have time to defend yourself and not doing anything further since you came back into the game and said your caught up.
Re:Kuroi.
I keep going back and forth with Hebichan. She is weird one for me to figure out.
Next will be why I'm scum reading Max here other then meta reason.
Kuroi is scum. Riiight. Because thats the impression i definately did not have upon placing in.
Actually was he not quite town read? Baring in mind he's currently riding on Hebi.

Im guessing Farside has better reads typically?
BBTs 598".I'll catch up on this later, only had a skim.

Farside's reads are pretty bad though. She could be scum."
2scums are town lean, Hebichan is null. :/

She comes in and focuses ALL her attention on Max. :/
*616Claims its obvious when max is town. He's not this game.

Breifly defends HC on 627 to Mollie. Subtle though.
Farside638 to BBT.
"You want to expand on a scum read beyond giving players a town read based on bad reasoning, then you can explain to me why max isn't a scum read to you?
Or why dgb actively fucking lurks the game but the noob with foot in mouth is the only being called out on lurking.
You want to explain that to me? I'd love to hear it."
Distracting from Hebiwagon.
BBT tells her off about choosing a lame wagon.
She votes Hebichan. After giving out about BBT's YAW wagon so a no go i guess?

"This is a good example of why my vote is on hebichan.
Making some vague comment, positioning herself to go ahead and vote on the wagon whenever she wants"
I think your votes on Hebi because BBT called you on diving for a no wagon.

699 PerVs scum list. Farside has actually posted a lot at this stage and asked for this list.
He reads her at null and tells her to wow him.
:igmeou:

MoI's on PerV. 701.Pulling him for having certain unbelievable people as town.
Xfkyu 710. throws shade at Kuroi for starting the Hebichan wagon.

Farside 737. critisizes Kuroi while backing his lynch choice.
I like my scum read on Kurio still personally.
The gaps in logic are horriblely scummy.
I call what he just did cherry picking post to call it a scum read.
Awful.
I come in next and blatantly vote Hebi.
No gaps in logic. Sorry.

DGB has it going for Mollie. I dont blame her here because i was highly skeptical of the 3vote roleclaim. Meh...
In post 783, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 733, hebichan wrote:YAW
Maxous
PirateMollie
So, why are these for scum reads?
Maxous is voting YAW with you, opinion? Mollie isn't voting either lead wagon, opinion?

I'm not sure why we are sheeping Wisdom here. I guess Fire sees something I don't.
In post 689, Xkfyu wrote:Yeah, wisdom is town.
In post 711, Xkfyu wrote:Mollie, in your opinion, are you any good at faking frustration?
In post 763, Xkfyu wrote:I could vote Kuroi if the YAW lynch really isn't gonna happen. I'd probably prefer lynching him over hebichan.
In post 781, Xkfyu wrote:Do you guys really think YAW is town?
Yeaaaah, I'm not a fan of xkfyu here.
Tell me, why do you think hebichan is town?
Your original scum read on YAW was sheeping BBT. It then advanced after others put effort in against YAW.

-Vedith
[/quote]
MOHIS =Town.

MoI's at another push on Hebi.

Peregrine 798. likes SirCakes vote onDwlee/Catdog.
DGB votes Hebi.
Unvotes the next post.
But i think i may have fallen for Hebi's slight on max for town cred too. :/
Ooh ooh ooh.

Xfkyu is sowing seeds of doubt. Questioning why DGB would get off when he was about to get on.
Points for DGB!!!! :D If DGB is town i will be sooooo happy.

Farside is needling Hebi though on 808.

Magna calls Hebi out 809 for the same post.
Xkfyu seems to be trying to appease MoI810.

822 DGB. Dammit. It give me bad vibes. re: surprised how Hebi became wagoned.

Xfkyu 808 makes me think Magna's not scum.

Sorry couldnt do it. Smeared the walls.
Back to work tomorrow. Will get back round to this if i have time.

Lynch order:
Far.
MariaR.
MoI/DGB.

All positions subject to change as this is not a full read.
But this ruckus today about Hebi not being a legitimate scum read while she simultaniously only got on it after being called out by BBT, not wanting to be on it, soft defending and criticism of the orignal starter just rubs me up SUPER wrong given her lambasting my late vote on Hebi. She came in 2 pages before and voted for Max. This could be butthurts but i was like....
Need to read day2.
Prodge Dogdes til then.

If im lynched/Nk'd before then thats cool too bruh.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3502 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Basic »

I get why you didnt claim. But a name would have been nice.

Basic works three-six nights a week and is powerless against that fact.

Kirkman as SK would be brilliant. SMH. But again doubtful.

I'll reread the rest when I can, my reads are there otherwise.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3521 (isolation #60) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Basic »

@Farside. Why were you so ready to believe Xfkyu's vig claim and lynch MoI day3, and shoot me or Maria N4?

And disbelieving Cakes when everyone assumed he was investigative?
In post 3194, farside22 wrote:
In post 3177, SirCakez wrote:
I am still reading up but Xkfyu's claim is 100% from scum
There is basically no chance his claim is from town
Putting this in large so it is abundantly clear

Let him prove himself and lynch scum.

Bolding so you get the point.
Where is the town perspective here?
I ASSUMED it was a null point anyway because scum can just go "Oh no! Scum knew i'd target her, really guise im town" All it would have achieved would be a town death.
In post 3200, farside22 wrote:
In post 3196, Wisdom wrote:If cakez says theres no chance hes town, theres no chance
X

I'm sorry unless cakez knows what roles the mod created this game.
I'm staying put this time.
Vague role fishing, everyone at this point i thought had cakes down as investigative?
But when cakes shot Kuroi
(GAWDAMMIT CAKES!!)
there was a panic over an SK.
3304 doesnt explain it to me. It feels weird. Like it could be half thought but not.

1/2 DAY 2
Far starts with vote for catdog despite defending yesterday based on YAW wagon.
MOHIS scum reads PV.
Farside says she will check.

Adamant kuroi is scum, despite him leading the wagon on hebi. She's on the fence with max and perv but when kuroi’s wagon is obv not starting votes max. DESPITE having seen PVs iso at this point nothing about it is addressed. (Apparently he's allergic to playing scum?)

Goes off max after YAW post. Votes Sircakes. What happened to the other reads? PV/Max for instance!?!??
Buddying mollie and maria
Quizzes Wis on his lost Kuroi scum read day 1.
Votes wisdom over maria over starting the Max wagon.
Goes back to original scumread kuroi.
Maxous posts that scum is in Basic, Anka or PV
Far- I'd go with Anka. Pretty sure Basic is town. Peregrine is a big blob of nothing.
Ank was definitely NOT the right person to go with here and what I have learned isn’t PV allergic to playing scum? We hardly seen him.

1706-Let play, lets make a deal.I think your town MOI.If max isn't scum would you follow me onto Kuroi? I'm pretty certain based on behavior he hasn't done before in a previous game he is just lurking scum here.
1773- more indecisive farside.
-more not mentioning PV.
1775 - So any wagon on Anka, basic or kuroi and I'm there.
(shes made up her mind. And WE ARE ALL TOWN.)
Are her reads generally this bad!?)
1779 –Wisdom - All 3 are town
Fars response is that Wis wasn’t on the wagon that lynched scum.
A wagon as stated day1 she didn’t want on anyway.

1816 she’s on Kuroi again.
1822 - As for kuroi he sat on hebi pretty much all day 1 with a weak reason and did shit fucking all.Active lurking, lack of interaction, lack of scum hunting in general. It reads bus and lurk scum strategy all the way.
Kuroi started and pushed that lynch. Magna took it up and drove it home and frankly
I find it ridiculous that the great farside missed this Day1 and actually attempted to refrain from voting hebi only doing so when pressured by BBT.

Im up to like page 78. But admittedly. Im not loving my push so pushing back.
SOMEONE GIVE ME A BLODDY CASE IN THE MEANTIME INSTEAD OF POE BS.

Her opinion right up until Magna made it ABUNDANTLY clear he wanted a max lynch, was the Kuroi or max was scum. Im aware its changing soon but the order in which it all happened is mind boggling under the guise of suspecting EVERYONE.

VOTE: Farside

I could be wrong but your behaviour imho has been scummy as hell.
@Town if Far!scum wins this game.......

Itd be nice to think im right but, this is my strongest read im probably not moving.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3523 (isolation #61) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Basic »

I seen.

But it proves less than nothing over your actions.
Which you've neglected to explain.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3524 (isolation #62) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 3520, farside22 wrote:
vote: basic

I'm thinking if there is another scum that there maybe someone in the confirmed.
Looks at dgb
Ooh. Btw.

But I'd rather not get into the paranoid and get to the basics.
Spoiler:
At this point im worried about flooding the page in gifs. This one is optional:

Nah, i didnt like BBT. Meh.... but i do kinda believe him. Gut primarily.
Still though cakes was like the best investigative role this game considering. :lol:
The only downfall being that wrong shot. :(
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3526 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Basic »

Lol. Cause I stopped reading at page 24 when I came in hebi was obviously scum based on her actions.

I said so in my post.

In retrospect a mistake. But it's out there now.

Also still no answers from you.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3527 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Basic »

So why won't you answer?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3530 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Basic »

Dont detract far.

My question was why were you willing to believe xfkyu was town vig so readily? To the point you doubted cakes 100% scum on him. What was there to gain for town?

Why withold/soft defend from the hebi lynch and place a weak vote on max until BBT was on your case? Then criticize it as gaps in logic? It doesn't make sense.

Why state kuroi!scum so often he actually did end up getting shot when most had been town reading him prior I believe? Out from you, Maria wis and cakes apparently. :neutral:

Wisdom who couldn't see me and xfkyu as scum partners as you yourself stated.

Even as you lambast me for being on the wrong lynch those are statements not questions. You dont want any answers nor do you want to explain your actions. You want to ignore them. All the more reason to consider you scum.

Pv was hardly round but iso 1 and 22 to get interactions. Far have you out any effort into this at all? At some point he stated we had a think tank. Which is iunno. Cause he said that about TD too. But it seemed insignificant at the time considering I believed max had painted me as hebi buddy.

Hebichan I was voting for as soon as I came in so there were presumably no warm feelings there.

And xfkyu I was on anyway he was posting enough when he wasnt vla. Even after his role claim. I had stated why pages ago, left my vote and there's nothing more to it.

The difference between day1 and day 5 is on day 5 I started rereading while you were getting your lynches in a line.

And as I said in that IIOA it's only page 78 half way through day 2.

But way to ignore the questions :igmeou:
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3538 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Basic »

@TOWN. Maybe I'm being obtuse?

LYNCH FARSIDE.

Re: fars statements: I stated the day of the lynch was family day for me. I wasnt feeling either lynch but if it was one or the other, but i trusted in Magna, max had said some shady stuff, it was always going to be max. I voted and asked Max for RC. And asked Ank why Max was the wrong lynch. I was not the hammer.
Also Far now i've answered your silly little statement regarding max lynch.

Now how about you explain:

day1: your vote on max rather than hebi when you came in?
day1/2: your hard on for max and kuroi. Your on the fence PV read, with no detail, that seen you vote him however many pages later, once Magna stated he wasnt moving, although Max since you came in was "obvious scum" you decide nah max is town now? :?
day3: your not believing cakes 100% he's scum, you'd rather let xfkyu "prove himself" by lynching moi and let him shoot basic/Maria appraoch.
day4: your panic over an SK. But happily contemplating Xfkyu as vig a day ago?!
In post 3427, farside22 wrote:So sir cakez what now?
-snip-
Thank you.
Like I'm in that if I'm wrong about moi then fucking lynch me next mentality.
^Buddying, and if you're the last scum, your going to want to get that lynch without repercussion. So he's scum, but not enough that you'd bet your life on it?^

Can we lynch this please?
In post 3487, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 3486, farside22 wrote:What do you think of dgb 180 degree turn on you this game day moi?
I think given that BBT's claim the odds of DGB being scum are small and she's not getting lynched until 3 person LYLO anyway so your question is pretty pointless.

Especially since you stand a stronger chance of being scum than her for
three solid days of tunneling on two Town (Kuroi and I ).while throwing shade at players who played a bigger role in lynching Hebi than you did.
Playing the game with farside srsly feels like:
Out from PV, Im guessing BUS(see her requesting prods or force replacements), her scum reads have
ALL FLIPPED TOWN.

Do you really trust farside in LYLO?

She's solidly been shading the majority of pro town players under the guise of paranoia and PERSONALLY,
Farside should have caught hebi
IMMEDIATELY DAY 1.

Instead she gave a weak Max vote and expected to ride there. FFS.
I CANT BELIEVE she legit missed this.
I did, and i havent played in YEARS.

She's EXPERIENCED, she SHOULD HAVE CAUGHT IT.

LYNCH HER!!!!
HANG ME IF IM WRONG.

She's better gone at this point even if she is town.
Then people actually have to scumhunt.
Instead of just whittling down.

From memory, having read her games in the past.
She's better than this.
By ignoring and instead SHADING my questions i think she's just aiming at being enough of a distraction to ride out today.

And DAMMIT MOI! That moi poot tuh is BS. Never tack that on again without analysis!!!
Its totally supplemented in all these POEs instead of actual scumhunting.

@BBT. READ YOUR DAY1 WITH FARSIDE. YOU LITTERALLY PRESSURE HER INTO PICKING A WAGON AND SHE DOES NOTHING BUT MOAN ABOUT IT AND "SCUMREAD" KUROI AFTER IT. TELL ME ITS NOT SCUMMY? ANK WAS NK 2. KUROI AND ANK HAD IN EFFECT VERIFIED EACH OTHER AS TOWN DAY 1. A POINT I USED AGAINST XFKYU.
Aslo:
In post 284, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 281, Maxous wrote:I would like to say more but honestly, too many of this game are very null to me here.

I think IPS or YAW are the most likely scum as of now.

As for town-reads, I like what BBT is doing. Vedith/FB hydra feels like town.

That's.. pretty much it
You think IPS is scum because of what you posted in post ?
Reeks of soft defending to me. He's more interested in soft defending IPS/Farside by virtue of it being a ridiculous vote rather than extending the YAW wagon. Why?

Fars concentrating on my play day2 when my posts explain themselves. In terms of scummier, who wins here?

JESUS. YOUR ONE OF MY TOP TRs if only for the fact weak town roles, all my solid TRs being dead and being up the creek with no damn paddle.

So in order of town:
YOU.
MOHIS/YAW.
Dwlee.
DGB.
Maria.
Far.

Has Farside's play really deteriorated that much?
Marias been buddying Far all game, so i cant establish a read there.

Im not infallible, but 98% of me is SCREAMING Farside NEEDS ROPE. BAD.
If she's town, she's a massive distraction thats relying on her PoE rather than scumhunting.
The more i read (something she appeared inherently against) the more i dont like.

Your likely the NK tonight, so if im bloody well lynched in the meantime, leave your thoughts.

@ Mod. These guys need steaming white hot cattle prods in unpleasant places: Y&W and Dwlee
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3570 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Basic »

My bad for asking for cattle prods. :mrgreen:

Sorry Mr. Mod

What can i say you guys havent been around in general?
Or like at all. What you get clears and are out the door?

I wonder if DGB has more input at this stage.
And thats somewhat of a frightful thought that she's being the rational one.
And you're here just to complain of butthurts.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3580 (isolation #68) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Basic »

Thanks for the vote of confidence bbt... I think.

Although I do see your point about people skating by. Though I'm choosing to believe otherwise.

What can I say? Hebi role claimed and I got momentarily spooked. I still got back on after I had some time to think.

DGB also got off the lynch that day. I don't remember if she got back on.

But Farside still the scummiest person left imo. Re: being forced on hebi lynch and her let xfkyu prove himself despite cakes 100% guilty.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3608 (isolation #69) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by Basic »

I don't understand why MOHIS is getting all the slack here.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3612 (isolation #70) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Basic »

???

I'm flattered and all MOHIS but i'd be more thankful if you could read over my farside posts and 3304 and tell me if it makes any sense.

Or yknow if I just lost the plot...
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3619 (isolation #71) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Basic »

Oh ffs. Why?

On top of this why is MOHIS considered and not dwlee as well. This doesn't really make sense to me as all of you Inc. MOHIS have pretty much been MIA since you all got your "clears".
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3621 (isolation #72) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Basic »

No farside. I'm looking at you.
See where my vote is? That's a good indication.

If people gonna vote me anyway though I wanna know why.

So they can actually substantiate their basis. And when I'm lynched then my lynch is info.
There's been a few people MIA imo and not all of them can be scum if you're not.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3628 (isolation #73) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 3622, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't know who is scum.

I really don't think it's Basic though. And I don't want to get paranoid about my clears.

Who does that leave? MOHIS? Anyone else? I don't think MOHIS is scum either haha.

Help?
NO HELP FOR YOU!!!!
The walking dead is supposed to be based on trying to overcome riddiculous odds hence the lack of prs. Which is why fars semi voyeur claim was like what? 3304. Its the only thing that made me pause. But then i get to town!far using it on someone she suspected - kuroi.

Why? That's if how I'm understanding the role to be properly. I think this was if you investigated me or Maria shed have an excuse not to be hung. A problem wed all like if we had another one.

Well I'd like to help out but Im sorry ran out of solid town reads #BrilliantLynchBadVigCakes and no one's behind a far lynch apparently even though i dont see what her reasoning is for hebi or xfkyu. PV over max comes across as a bus seeing she self claimed she knows when he's obviously town and YOUR PROBABLY NK ANYWAY IF THERE'S NO MAFIA DR./TRAITOR!!! - which leaves Maria..... but MOHIS who had multiple run ins with Hebi thinks Maria is town and I'm slightly inclined to believe him on that.

But that depends on how strong he feels about it.

Farside lack of notice to Maria Buddying prior is just like...... WHY? And her change of reads are like WTF re max over pv. Suddenly it's the wrong lynch once magnas after max too?

Just a side note I thought you cleared MOHIS too?
Gah! Can't we just lynch far today? You can be NKD I'll probably be tomorrow and then whose left can figure it out if it's not far????

Ninja'd. Kay then. W.e.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3629 (isolation #74) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Basic »

===[]

Sorry, I won't, but it's so tempting.
Also understandably i could be wrong on all of this.
Just the last point.

Probs scum
Far
Maria
Dgb/dwlee/yaw
Mohis
Bbt.
Probs town.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3632 (isolation #75) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by Basic »

I'd guess 4. They've had bigger role in comparison to town....

It's obviously not 3. And I don't want to think about it being 5. We got lucky getting as many scum as we did. Almost consecutively. So four I'd guess.

You still haven't explained hebi or Xfkyu.
You were pushed onto hebi by bbt.
Xfkyu you wanted to let prove himself despite cakes 100% he's lying.

I weighed up max vs pv in iso.
I came to the wrong decision.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3649 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Basic »

Prod Dodge.

Ive said my piece and im still at L1 i think, so.....?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3688 (isolation #77) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:09 pm

Post by Basic »

@MOD will be V/LA from the 1st - 3rd of October
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3702 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Basic »

@far. If im scum whys your vote on DGB?
In fact 3701 is a post full of contradictions.

So is you telling bbt to vote me or answer why maria/yaw is scum.... is like where'd Dgb go?

Can we please lynch farside and potentially call it a day?
Failing that. Lynch me tomorrow and figure it out from there.

Or lynch me today and her tomorrow. I'm good with that too. Her actions don't make sense unless she is scum tbh. But I'm tired of going over this. Repeatedly.

I don't care about role claims tbh.
But i'm Lori grimes. VT.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3757 (isolation #79) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Basic »

Pre emptive prod dodge.
Night shift and then friends thirtieth tomorrow.

Will catch up properly then.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3883 (isolation #80) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:52 am

Post by Basic »

Im back!!!

Will be catching up and posting in the next few hours.

@Farside. Can you give me the tl;dr version of why i appear to have suddenly fallen off your scumdar in favour of DGB/Fire? o.0
Its the first thing ive seen outside of your death tunnel.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3915 (isolation #81) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:26 am

Post by Basic »

If i was the scapegoat for DGB/Fire, why has it always felt like YOU'VE been the one hunting me Farside over a wrongplaced vote.
I fail to see how you were incessantly stuck on Kuroi being scum.
Part of me feels like the squeeky wheel getting the grease but whatever.
If you are town, Ive just found your paranoia a bit excessive now tbh.

Out from that i doubt BOTH DGB and Fire are scum.
As i said i can only picture one scum left, again concerning PRs.
And i believe its you. I am willing to be proven wrong and as such have staked my life on it.
You havent answered my questions to my liking and im just pretty much over it now.

Neighbors appear to be a trend in TWD mafia wiki.
So its a moot point. Would Maria have outted this blindly thinking her and DGB were masons?
I dont know but im willing to believe it was a fuck up so im trying to rely on FB's opinion.
And by extention Maria's opinion of DGB and DGB's opinion on Maria.

The traitor neighbor point is interesting as in at least 1-3 games i believe both neighbors were innocents. Itd nearly be time to shake it up but not enough so that my feels on you is any better right now farside.

Also, i gave a list in the order i think is scum:
In post 3629, Basic wrote:===[]

Sorry, I won't, but it's so tempting.
Also understandably i could be wrong on all of this.
Just the last point.

Probs scum
Far
Maria
Dgb/dwlee/yaw
Mohis
Bbt.
Probs town.
The game as it stands is at a standstill. Hopefully Shadoweh will have something when he comes back.
The fact that Dwlee did replace out leaves me feeling a bit better about the slot. Maybe Dwlee just didnt have time.

Re:BBT!scum.
I get the suspicion but really, its not that plausible for me atm.
His posts look/read naturally and seem frustrated.
If he is scum and ends up winning. I dont even think i could be mad.
Not entirely.... But i'd say im maybe 82% sure hes not scum.

Ninja'd. Re: Shadoweh - Basic!scum.
Something a bit more substantial than WIFOM would be nice.

Just please reread over my farside posts.
This has gotten beyond exhausting.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3974 (isolation #82) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Basic »

DGB lynch seems like a balls.

-It's as though your reaching with this.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3980 (isolation #83) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 3979, MariaR wrote:If the game is over I'll slap myself
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4012 (isolation #84) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:17 am

Post by Basic »

Answer in: Far/Maria imo.
Most likely far, if Dgb was right about Maria being town.

Apologises about being truthful about the balls of a Dgb lynch.

Why did anyone even endorse that?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4013 (isolation #85) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Basic »

EBWOP: if dgb and FB were right about Maria.

VOTE: farside
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4035 (isolation #86) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Basic »

Ive been repeating my questions because as far as i can see ive gotten no legitmate answers from you Farside
Can you quote where it was you answered my questions maybe that would help me move on:
1. 3304
In post 3304, farside22 wrote: -snip-

I just see a vig shoot kuroi.
There are much stronger scum reads over kuroi. The shot makes
You were the one scum reading kuroi since day1.
Stronger scum reads my a**.
Why claim to have voyeured him?
Is there anyone here actually you dont think is scum?
In post 3841, farside22 wrote: -Snip-
Also not claiming.
So thats not helpful for town if the above was true.

2. Why did you have to be forced on the Hebi lynch.

3. Scumread Kuroi after the lynch on scum!Hebi.

4. Why you believed XK could be legitamately a vig despite cakes 100%, but when there was an extra kill from cakes your assumption was a SK rather than vig.
Re: a vig can prove themselves: against "100%" certainty?

Your replies have surmised in:
In post 3529, farside22 wrote:And just to respond to this: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p8348727
I voted peregrine day 2 when max was a wagon.
You moved to max when pushed.
The difference are huge but in all that ioaa you completely don't mention my push and move on Pere.
Or how I also told players that pushing cakez claim made no sense to do.
Or that peregrine should claim instead.
I could go on but you never interacted with Pere at all.
You never interacted with herbi.
You made one push and then sat on the sidelines till day 5.
Bravo.
^Dismissive Defense. Thats all.
In post 3536, farside22 wrote:
In post 3530, Basic wrote:Dont detract far.

My question was why were you willing to believe xfkyu was town vig so readily? To the point you doubted cakes 100% scum on him. What was there to gain for town?

Why withold/soft defend from the hebi lynch and place a weak vote on max until BBT was on your case? Then criticize it as gaps in logic? It doesn't make sense.

Why state kuroi!scum so often he actually did end up getting shot when most had been town reading him prior I believe? Out from you, Maria wis and cakes apparently. :neutral:

Wisdom who couldn't see me and xfkyu as scum partners as you yourself stated.

Even as you lambast me for being on the wrong lynch those are statements not questions. You dont want any answers nor do you want to explain your actions. You want to ignore them. All the more reason to consider you scum.

Pv was hardly round but iso 1 and 22 to get interactions. Far have you out any effort into this at all? At some point he stated we had a think tank. Which is iunno. Cause he said that about TD too. But it seemed insignificant at the time considering I believed max had painted me as hebi buddy.

Hebichan I was voting for as soon as I came in so there were presumably no warm feelings there.

And xfkyu I was on anyway he was posting enough when he wasnt vla. Even after his role claim. I had stated why pages ago, left my vote and there's nothing more to it.

The difference between day1 and day 5 is on day 5 I started rereading while you were getting your lynches in a line.

And as I said in that IIOA it's only page 78 half way through day 2.

But way to ignore the questions :igmeou:
I don't know players roles.
A vig can prove themselves and second if there is a town vig in the game a cc isn't necessary because you can just shot the lying scum.

So question back to you, why are you suddenly doubtful of bbt and why do you keep dodging my question about going from town read on day 1 to here let me build an ioaa on one player?
No actual eat my heart out answers in the above to the crux of my questions just detraction and distraction.

Secondly the Maria read did not come from no where.
RE iso's:58,66, 74 and 84.
Explanations are smeared in the walls.

Im quite willing to be proved wrong here with you taking preference over Maria, but you've both been two peas in a pod its too hard to distinguish any thought that seperates one from the other. Your actions have just been scummier.

Maybe i have entered a tunnel. Im moderately prepared to accept that but atm she's the one i feel is most likely to be scum.
Shes been twisting words, avoiding questions and just shading and im bored of shouting it at this stage.

Now if you all would kindly vote for me or farside like i wanted all day yesterday, i'd be ever so grateful.
Because if its not one of us this goddamn arguement will be going on all day tomorrow too.

Ninja'd. ???
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4038 (isolation #87) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Basic »

Iirc it was day2 bbt claimed gunsmith and it came to light doctors and traitors are immune from their investigations.

I think there was a better arguement for a doctor specificly made by someone but I can't remember where tbh.

I'd refer to someone who actually knows about balancing set ups tbh I haven't a clue. Ill be back tomorrow so if no one else has replied I'll trawl back if i have to then.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4047 (isolation #88) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:58 am

Post by Basic »

1.You were mouthing off to cakes and wisdom that kuroi was scum. You're really surprised that suddenly he's shot? You'd been selling he was scum most if not all days. Not buying.

2.It gives me an explanation for you coming in catching up and voting max for some reason, an idle lynch with no interest and no push that BBT pulled you on. Thats how it read to me and did manhandle you on a wagon. (unanswered)

3.Wrong question. No address why you were scum reading Kuroi to begin with. (unanswered)

4.Day4 Xfkyu was lynched.
-Night 4 Wisdom and Kuroi turn up dead. You rant about there being a sk/vig
-Day5 Moi was lynched
-Night 5 Cakes dead
-Day6 DGB lynch for ""reasons""
-BBT dead.

Regardless of the day, cakes mildly insinuatated investigative role prior and was proved right with pere, with cakes 100% xfkyu is scum, you were like relax guise? This really isnt a big deal. He can prove himself.
But the next night when Kuroi was shot you FREAK OUT over an Sk.

(Dont think im off with the recollection. Since cakes insinuated a investigative role day3 with peregrine. Simillarly with Xfkyu. So a 100% Xfkyus scum should have immediately been like BINGO for town. Not hold on, let him prove himself. It has nothing to do with cakes being a vig in truth, but in the insinuation that he was a mystery investigative at the time. But in fairness i did word it awkwardly originally.)

Believe me, i wanted either myself of Farside lynched yesterday but we're in the SAME DAMN BOAT TODAY.
At this point:
if im wrong. Im even sick of it.
But rn she's the scummiest person this game for me but this takes away from several people being cleared and sitting back chillaxing. We let this happen and im not going to annoy myself any further if we lose to lurkers.

If it's maria well done.
Far if you're actually town your very confused this game.
Now if you'll excuse me; im going to take a day long nap.

Also, you were cool with myself and maria being shot by Xfkyu.
And until DGB neighbor!scumdoctor/traitor im pretty sure you were pimping her and me out as scum.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4055 (isolation #89) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Basic »

I suggested a lynch on me or farside yesterday.

Somehow you all ended up on DGB.
Go figure!! :lol:

Consider this a prod dodge.
I don't think I've anything constructive to add. Tried to look for the set up speculation. Found one by FB but I'm sure there was another one made by someone cause it was after kuroi and wisdom flipped and the 1shot watcher was mentioned. Meh.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4060 (isolation #90) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Basic »

Don't know if it matters much, don't understand set ups- you're forgetting 1shot watcher and vig.

If the gunsmiths results are crystal then it's me, Maria and unlikely imo but YAW.
I don't think he was investigated???
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4073 (isolation #91) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Basic »

Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4090 (isolation #92) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Basic »

IM DYING.

You b*stards. :lol:
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4093 (isolation #93) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Basic »

In post 4089, Firebringer wrote:Basic, can you come in here and confirm for us whether the game is over or if we have to suffer longer?
I was telling the truth.
I really am town VT Lori Grimes.

Good luck tomorrow!!
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4279 (isolation #94) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 4277, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 4271, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So now that I have a few moments I can summarize my thoughts on the game …

I’m glad Town won. Nothing personal to the scum team but I don’t think overall you played a better game than Town. The fact that YAW and Hebi both were nailed Day 1 (although YAW was let off the hook til the end by myself and others due to bad parsing of the set-up) and that both Peregrine and XK had people gunning for them from Day 2 on shows that. YAW did make the most of his pass and almost pulled it out which was well done but I don’t think that means scum outplayed Town overall.

SirCakez in my mind was the Town MVP. He made a good shot on Peregrine and made sure that the lynch went through afterwards. I also can’t complain about the Kuroi shot as it was reasonable from Sir Cakez’s perspective. And he made sure Xk got the rope also.

I think BBT, Ank, Mollie, and Wisdom played very solid games for Town and were helpful to the long term chances of victory.

DGB was the one lynch I think probably could have been avoided. It was absolutely clear from the thread that Peregrine had been protected so a Mafia Doctor was a certainty and the odds of a Neighbor Doctor was so small as to be negligible.
Except for being
glad that Town won (for obvious reasons), I agree with all this.
^^

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”