MagnaOfIllusion - 8 (2nd)
Espeonage - 1 (1st)
drealmerz7 - 1 (2nd)
DiamondSentinel - 1 (3rd)
SpyreX - 6 (1st)
Spiffeh - 6 (2nd)
PeregrineV - 6 (3rd)
Skybird - 6 (4th)

I know this is WIFOM bait, but I do think pregame there was some shenigans with scum team organizing two of them to pick same number, definitely think its in the sixes too. Wouldn't mind pushing any of them once we finish the draft.
Amazing, I think quite the opposite. Why in God's name would the scumteam ever want to pick last?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 10, Fire Assassin wrote:
Spoiler: Post
In post 7, SirCakez wrote:Goatmeal - 5
Fire Assassin - 9
McMenno - 11
hi Im Yakko - 12
Errantparabola - 14
Generation X - 17
Flames682 - 29
Creature - 33
Wraith - 50
Untrod Tripod - 69
Tammy - 3 (1st)
Yume - 3 (2nd)
Andrius - 8 (1st)
Espeonage - 1 (1st)
drealmerz7 - 1 (2nd)
SpyreX - 6 (1st)
Spiffeh - 6 (2nd)
PeregrineV - 6 (3rd)
Skybird - 6 (4th)

I know this is WIFOM bait, but I do think pregame there was some shenigans with scum team organizing two of them to pick same number, definitely think its in the sixes too. Wouldn't mind pushing any of them once we finish the draft.
In post 17, Fire Assassin wrote:I can believe 3 players independently picked the number one without talking to each other about it. So I think its likely that none of those players are aligned as scum with each other.
Three people can independently pick the same number, but 4 cannot?

You've won my vote!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:21 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 19, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 18, PeregrineV wrote:Amazing, I think quite the opposite. Why in God's name would the scumteam ever want to pick last?
I don't think they planned it out so they would pick last.
That makes no sense to me. If any scum choose the same number they would automatically drop themselves down the list.
In post 19, Fire Assassin wrote: I think possibly two of them picked a number the same so that once one flips the other looks more townie for it.
That makes no sense to me. They will try and look town by choosing the townish roles.
In post 19, Fire Assassin wrote: Two players picking the same number wont result in them being last, they got last because 4 players got that number.
If 2 scum picked the same number, they would automatically be in the bottom half, not even counting if town picked that number.
That makes no sense to do that on purpose.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:25 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 23, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 22, PeregrineV wrote:Three people can independently pick the same number, but 4 cannot?

You've won my vote!
The number they "independently" picked was 6.
Think about it in simple psychology.

What is special about that number?
Nothing.

Pure coincidence I am sure 2 maybe 3 people pick that number out of 21 people. But this was four people.

Now think about the number 1.
What is special about it?
Ohh the fact that its the first number in the sequence?
People will psychologically think "Hey nobody will ever really pick 1".
Easy. You expect someone to pick 1. So you don't. maybe 2 people think that way, making them drop on the list.
Go to 2. Next logical number. Same as above.
3. Same.
4. Same.
5. Good choice. Not 1-4, but very low. Meaning someone else will think it.
6. Not quite 7, but if only one player picks 1-5, then you are at least 6. if multiple people picked 1-5, then they are behind you.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 28, Fire Assassin wrote:So everyone who picked the same number are unaligned with each other?
Okay, how about for just posterity we pressure one of the 6s because they still can be scum even if you disagree with my theory.
Who knows. The sixes are not all scum, and I'm betting that not all of the 3, 8, or 1's will be scum either.

Tammy - 3 (1st)
Yume - 3 (2nd)

Andrius - 8 (1st)

Espeonage - 1 (1st)
drealmerz7 - 1 (2nd)

SpyreX - 6 (1st)
Spiffeh - 6 (2nd)
PeregrineV - 6 (3rd)
Skybird - 6 (4th)
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 38, Creature wrote:I already have a role I want that fits me.
At least you'll probably get it.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 43, Wraith wrote:Okay, trying to think logically about how scum might pick their numbers.

If I was scum and could coordinate numbers, no way would I have anyone overlap. I'd have someone go low and someone go high, then distribute the rest in between. I would always put someone to pick 1, and only one person, in order to potentially screw up any townies who are trying to get the high picks with a high-risk number. As a backup, I'd put someone in the 5-10 range to try to get a high pick for sure. I keep one person picking as high as is feasible because if you're a team it's less damaging if that person ends up around the middle or bottom.

So personally my initial suspects are in the people who picked 1, the people who picked highest (which includes myself), and the people who picked between 5-10.
Yes, this. Added bonus is I didn't even have to type it.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:12 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 181, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 140, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 131, Skybird wrote:And how exactly does one force a "big" player into the treestump role?
"X will use the treestump role the best. Anyone else who picks the treestump role gets turbolynched when Day starts."
I'm taking the treestump role if it's available
Same.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 290, drealmerz7 wrote:It's lovely to be here with you all. I'm psyched!

Even though I've seriously been kicking myself for HOURS for not sticking with my standard 7 choice. Although now after reading the thread it seems maybe I'd be under some suspicion if I chose any number of my top choices at #2.

also, it was me who tried a negative and 0 - anyone else?!
I did. -6 as a matter of fact, in case someone tried that -1 crap.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Ok guys, still on phone. What 2 roles are left?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Never mind. I'll take Lloyd.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

I draft Lloyd
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Showers are off limits tonight. At least as of right now.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 676, Wraith wrote:Alright the debate's over so I can get started on this before I go to bed.

First I'm gonna post my thoughts on where scum might be among the draft pick numbers. This could easily be meaningless, but eh, not much to go on at this point in the game.
At Least 1 Very Likely To Be Scum wrote: Espeonage - 1 (1st)
drealmerz7 - 1 (2nd)
At Least 1 Likely To Be Scum wrote: SpyreX - 6 (1st)
Spiffeh - 6 (2nd)
PeregrineV - 6 (3rd)
Skybird - 6 (4th)
At Least 1 Likely To Be Scum wrote:Tammy - 3 (1st)
Yume - 3 (2nd)
Goatmeal – 5
Andrius - 8 (1st)
Fire Assassin – 9
I think the notion that there is very likely one scum among those who picked 1 has at least some merit even if the rest is potentially meaningless.

So that said, coincidentally someone in the 1s is my top scumread at the moment.
Vote: drealmerz

His first post in the thread, coming in the middle of several players speculating on how scum would pick draft numbers and generally agreeing scum would have at least one person pick 1:
drealmerz wrote: ugh, I was going to go for 7

I always go for 7

bad start :|

1? why would I pick 1? NOOO ):
He has also been generally against the town coordinating Night Actions. This excerpt in particular stuck out to me:
drealmerz wrote:Wraith - are you immediately against anyone who doesn't want to coordinate? I'm wary of it to say the least - a flood issues with it come to me, and I'm not sure where to begin. I guess I'll start on a personal level. While I'm all about working together and it being a team game (I love this aspect of mafia and am often think people need to play more team-centered), but when it comes down to it, my choice is my choice, and I buck at anyone trying to have ultimate control or say over my choice and then holding it against me simply for not going with what "everyone else" or the person in charge or whatever thought was better. Sure, take issue with my choice and give me reasons why it is scummy to you, but don't generalize the decision to make a personal choice into scummy behavior.
This screamed to me of scum sowing seeds for a future excuse for why they didn't do what they were instructed to do at night. This post was in a similar vein:
drealmerz wrote: I keep looking at these roles and I'm like:

"really? people want to coordinate this shit? that just seems so boring. and tedious. and blah."

just honest thoughts, folks

I'd rather just play the game straight.
He made a post here where he suspected Tammy for reasons I am very skeptical of:
drealmerz wrote: You had previously expressed an unfamiliarity with the list that I found surprising (note: I'm horrible at going back and finding who said what where, but, I'll work at getting better at it), and then when it actually came to the moments right before you selected, you seemed still unfamiliar (although a bit more so than previously) more than I would have thought a player would be at that point.

It almost reads to me like a Thing who didn't pay much attention to the list, read it once and saw a handful of "ohya, we Things must have these roles", you placed them in a preference list, then made a show of it when it came your turn.

I'm not decidedly reading all of that or anything hard at all, it's just a potentiality I will keep in mind as things form moving forward.

As you said, a personality difference perhaps, but, I still kind of view it as anti-town at least to not get a good grip on the roles if they're available to do so with. Also note that the fact that spiffeh also did not form a draft list doesn't necessarily give me warm-fuzzies when he says it reference to an exchange I had with you, considering the previous exchange about the tree-stump stuff.
If anything, the scum would pay
more
attention to the specifics and strengths of each role, because they have to figure out how to circumvent the plans of the town when the town has far more actions on the board at night.

Oh and he fucking picked the Bus Driver. Someone picking the most disruptive role in the game who was making arguments against town night coordination and sowing seeds for excusing himself from town instructions screams scum to me.
I like and agree with most of what you've said so far, except for the dreamerz vote.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:01 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 753, Wraith wrote:So seeing Espy in ISO I now definitely get why people find him scummy and a wagon is forming on him. However, I still feel drealmerz is more likely to be scum and every new post by drealmerz makes me more confident in that opinion. I do feel, however, that only one of Espy or drealmerz is scum, not both. And I don't think both are town either.
Can you add the Diamond Sentenal slot into the mix? I would prefer the hear form the replacement, but look at the DS iso so far.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:07 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 590, SirCakez wrote:
Double Trouble replaces DiamondSentinel! Please welcome them.
In post 592, Double Trouble wrote:Hey y'all. We are a hydra of Titus and Mathblade.

Math's at work.

Can I get a list of who has drafted what, what is available and if people had things they wanted.

Our goal is enhance the best features of town players. I'm more of an adaptable tactician better with late game roles, so is Math. Given Math is at work, we'll likely draft there.
Replaced! Need to check this out.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:11 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 604, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 600, Wraith wrote:more The Things stuff
okay thanks very much, actually, that sounds more like the sort of view I have about movies

I look forward to more feedback from others

Anyone ever see that episode of X-Files that is almost exactly like The Thing?
The Faculty kind of reminded me of the Thing, where they tried to ferret out the alien amongst them.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:21 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 727, Andrius wrote:BTW SpyreX.
I had some thoughts about rooms.

I don't see how completely closing a room is beneficial as I cannot recall specific rooms doing anything, but if we shove a whole bunch of people into a room we think are scum and get the Room Lockdowner to lock em up we might get some nice plans.

I mean. If we were like ALL THE COOL KIDS MEET IN THE REC ROOM, Kate could be like no and close the room. Or if the neighbors wanted to meet in a designated room for daytalk and someone didn't like that they could close the room and force them to scatter. But I'm having trouble figuring out how to utilize the Room Closer offensively for town usage because it just seems like scum toys to me.

Again sorry for multiposts.
So far, the only thing I can see is if we want someone in a specific room, but they won't go there, we can at least keep them from where they want to go.

When I shut a room down, the next room on the list is filled instead. If there are still more people, the next room is filled. I would assume the order of filling is the same as the order submitted for the blocked room, but I haven't asked.

Also, I also cannot enter the room I block.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:13 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Not voting? That's no fun.

Vote: Skybird
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 772, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 760, PeregrineV wrote: So far, the only thing I can see is if we want someone in a specific room, but they won't go there, we can at least keep them from where they want to go.

When I shut a room down, the next room on the list is filled instead. If there are still more people, the next room is filled. I would assume the order of filling is the same as the order submitted for the blocked room, but I haven't asked.

I don't quite follow this. It kind of hurts my head a little. Why would scum want to go to a specific room other than if they want to be in the same room with other player(s) ? I don't see that there would ever be any reason to prevent a specific person from entering a specific room based on the room. Allowing / denying certain roles to access certain other roles, yes, but blocking a room won't do anything to a specific player that I can see as being reliably predictable (but perhaps mildly.)

Anyway, to answer your question, imo, I see room-block more useful for town once the group is smaller and a much more long-term useful role for scum (a reason I was surprised Lloyd went so far down) to simply increase their fuck-with utility-belt.

If you for some reason you want a specific person in a specific room (or out of a specific room, but still want others to be able to be in that room), it's probably best to talk to whoever drew Lars and make a case to them and then the whole group could discuss the proposal.

Yeah, unless I find a way it can be specifically used to gather info, then I'll either randomly block a room, announce the room blocked so no one picks it, or just do nothing. We'll see how it goes.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 800, Wraith wrote:
In post 799, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 772, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 760, PeregrineV wrote: So far, the only thing I can see is if we want someone in a specific room, but they won't go there, we can at least keep them from where they want to go.

I don't quite follow this. It kind of hurts my head a little. Why would scum want to go to a specific room other than if they want to be in the same room with other player(s) ? I don't see that there would ever be any reason to prevent a specific person from entering a specific room based on the room. Allowing / denying certain roles to access certain other roles, yes, but blocking a room won't do anything to a specific player that I can see as being reliably predictable (but perhaps mildly.)

Anyway, to answer your question, imo, I see room-block more useful for town once the group is smaller and a much more long-term useful role for scum (a reason I was surprised Lloyd went so far down) to simply increase their fuck-with utility-belt.

If you for some reason you want a specific person in a specific room (or out of a specific room, but still want others to be able to be in that room), it's probably best to talk to whoever drew Lars and make a case to them and then the whole group could discuss the proposal.

Yeah, unless I find a way it can be specifically used to gather info, then I'll either randomly block a room, announce the room blocked so no one picks it, or just do nothing. We'll see how it goes.
Please at least announce when you will randomly block.
Probably will if I bother to block. Unless our coordination becomes a hindrance, I see no reason not to.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:27 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Probably not blocking off any rooms, since there isn't an actual bathroom on the list.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

I thnk fire assassin is town.

Ambivalent on espeonage.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Back tonight or tomorrow
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:49 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 977, Goatmeal wrote:I find Peregrine a bit underwhelming.
Mission accomplished.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1013, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 977, Goatmeal wrote:I find Peregrine a bit underwhelming.
Everyone almost always does. Read his first few posts in this game. He basically tried to start a fight with me over nothing.
No idea why he would do that as scum beyond just to appear more active.
You said something dumb. Since I don't think your dumb, did it mean you were scum?

Leaning towards probably not, for now.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:03 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1028, Goatmeal wrote:@Peregrine: Can you go more into your reasoning on your reads? Any thoughts on the recent events?
I don't think I've given any, except to say I think Fire and Wraith are both probably town. Fire for pre-selection scumhunting attempts, and Wraith because he's posting my thoughts on many stuffs.

Recent events like what?

Sorry to not be in the hood, but I hope it's all town, so not a big deal.

Don't care who the vig vigs.

Don't care who the doc docs.

Haven't picked a night room yet.

Think it's hilarious that Spryrex plans on blocking Skybird and Skybird seems to dislike that.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:23 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1159, Double Trouble wrote:Sad, UT is probably scum whining I scumread him.

Kinda depressing though as he'll never get lynched. UT as town is pretty obvious and worth dying for.

This ain't it.

~Titus
He just (like 3 posts above yours) called BS on being townread for his pick. Why would scum even bother trying to dislodge that even a little?

Nah, I'll call UT town too, after this.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:55 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 451, drealmerz7 wrote:Maybe there is confusion also in what I mean by "draft list" - I meant a preferred order list for you. I have all 21 characters/roles listed in my prefered order of selection (which I'm not sharing but will share after if anyone cares)

I would like to see this now, since it is after.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:01 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Randomish thoughts:
If Flames/MariaR were scum, I'd think they'd go for the d1 lynch of a killing role, to give them an additional kill and a quicker path to victory.
Since they haven't, they may be town.
But, they haven't really made a vote nor discernible read either.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1572, drealmerz7 wrote:why do you want it? do you have anything similar you could share?
I probably would have made one if I hadn't been next to fucking last. I would have 2 choices of the dredges, so I just waited to see what was lefT.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:43 am

Post by PeregrineV »

If not assigned a room, I will go to whatever room does not have the hood and that tickles my fancy.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:33 am

Post by PeregrineV »

I don't want to waste the role, but based on play I'd be willing to lynch MaRia.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:05 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1918, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:I'll try to read up today, if any facts are available, feel free to help out.
Every single players role is in the first 5 posts of the game.

Including who picked what when.

Look at Andrius posts for some pre-planning to minimize scum impact.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2111 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:48 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Was looking at "The Plan".

What is my "closed" room?

And
Living Quarters (PeregrineV's Control Room): PeregrineV (Closer), [everyone else listed in the Kitchen].
Radio Room: OPEN
Am I supposed to shut down the Living Quarters?

Also, according to mod, it' shut down for me too. I would end up alone in the radio room.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2631 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2285, Spiffeh wrote:Any fun happenings in any of the rooms?
We had a rip-roaring good time. Until there was a noise, or something.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:21 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2308, Wraith wrote:I have a lot to say. I will split it into multiple posts.
Priorities:
Rec Room; Infirmary; Living Quarters
Destination:
Rec Room
Roommate(s):
McMenno
Action:
N/A
Result:
N/A
Everyone should post their night baggage as well so we can piece together what happened.

Vote: Goatmeal

Goatmeal didn't show. For this alone he should die. He also absolutely looked scum judging by a re-read of Toogeloo's ISO and how much he was trying to defend him. I'm going to copy-paste my notes of that in a moment.

McMenno claimed he tried to go to the Radio Room, so drealmerz did do as instructed. McMenno also shared his actual reads with me. I don't agree with most of his scumreads, but he at least has some.
My room lockdown makes you go to the next room on the mod's room list, not the next room on your list.

Half of us ended up in Kennels to fill it up, I assume the rest of the group went to the next room on the lsit- the living quarters.

Code: Select all

List of rooms
Laboratory
Rec Room
Kitchen
Kennels
Living Quarters
Radio Room
Infirmary
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2664 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:32 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2312, Wraith wrote:I also did a re-read of UT's ISO because there were a lot of red flags raised by Toogeloo's flip and re-read. He is now a fairly confident scumread for me. I don't want to overwhelm people with walls so I'll post my notes on that re-read later.

With Espy's flip that early Espy wagon reeks to high heaven. Going to take another look at that wagon.

My current reads in descending order as of last night before Espy's flip. T1 = Townread, T2 = Soft Townread, T3 = Neutral/Murky, T4 = Soft Scumread, T5 = Scumread

Andrius
Spiffeh
Tammy
MariaR

MoI
FA
Drealmerz
SpyRex
Espy

Errant
Creature
1-shot VT
DT
Skybird
PeregrineV
McMenno

UT
GenX/Transcend
Goatmeal
Yakko/Toog

Gonna respond to posts since daybreak next.
My issue with this is that aside from Andrius and Tammy, all you did was flip Toog's scumreads and townreads ().

At some point he was buddying town, and not jsut his scumbuddies.

I woudl even venture to say that to keep in line with being an able and effective scumhunter, he HAD to call some scum scum.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2666 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2659, SpyreX wrote:Uhh yea creature town duh from today
Haven't got there yet.

In post 2660, Spiffeh wrote:Peregrine what are some of your reads?
FireAss=probtown :wink: :P
Andrius=probtown
UT=probtown
You=probtown (new conclusion reached overnight)
Errant= nto really attachable to Toog or yakko, on Errant's part- Some RVS, then claims to have forgotten him, seems to drop a vote PDQ. Pushes Toog wagon (/)

However, in a comprehensive review, I keep finding connections between
Errant, Goatmeal, GenX/Transcend, Wraith, Yakko/Toog.

Transcend responded to nothing.
Goatmeal is suspect.
I like early-game Wraith for town, but some of the posting makes me shiver.
Plus, WRT Toog, he votes Wraith from his top scumleans (), but changes it 4 hours later ().

McMenno I haven't decided if he was being protected or buddied.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2667 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

My other thing I was working on (@UT), was draft selection.
Draft order
Goatmeal - 5
Fire Assassin - 9
McMenno - 11
hi Im Yakko - 12

The Current Identities of the Players
Goatmeal - Garry
Fire Assassin - Halverson
McMenno - Palmer
Toogeloo - Copper

Goatmeal - Garry - Room-specific 1shot Vig.
Fire Assassin - Halverson - Doublevoter and room-specific Roleblocker.
McMenno- Palme--If you are lynched, the next night you may choose a player to shoot and kill. This kill will resolve at the end of night and cannot be prevented.
Toogeloo - Dr. Copper - Room-specific Doctor.
I find it hard to believe that the first choice of the scum team was the doctor role.
I find it pretty easy to believe the first choice of the scumteam is additional killing power.
4th round Yakko taking doctor as the first scum pick?
Doubtful.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2828 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

As of right now, this is what I'm doing.

3. The Living Quarters can serve as a control room for the Room Block now that we know how it actually works. PeregrineV blocks the LQ, and those players get dumped into the Radio Room.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2829 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2747, Goatmeal wrote:
In post 2740, Tammy wrote:But, if your plan is to last one more day
What use would "one more day" be to me if I were scum since I'd be losing my shot anyway???

It makes no sense
If you don't plan on scumhunting and then shooting scum, why bother picking the vig?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2830 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Battery dying, back to phone...
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2834 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2796, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2598, MagnaofIllusion wrote: Please elaborate on who you being able to move someone would help your scum-hunting. I’m very curious as to your answer.

Also – who are your scum reads after flips today?
--
I think it COULD help scumhunting, mine and in general, moreso than outright telling what I'll do does. I think it could mess with scum a bit, if they're planning things based on the plan (how can they not be?), maybe an unforeseen messup can flesh out some behaviors that otherwise would be able to be camouflaged because of the pre-awareness. I see potential advantages to non-disclosure, and not really any strong advantages to disclosure. I understand wanting the vig. away from certain roles, but, I think doing too much could put a stranglehold on discovering as much as fast as we could otherwise. Id' like things a bit looser (or at least to consider them without feeling ostricized):

let mcmenno do what he wants, if he kills a townie, let him defend/explain his actions and decisions and kill if we really don't buy him being town - or, let me decide to try and put him in a room where I think he is least harmful or least likely to shoot someone, and then let me explain that if needed afterwards

and similar things with other roles and placements

as for reads, I've got some, my top scumread is PV
In post 2667, PeregrineV wrote: I find it hard to believe that the first choice of the scum team was the doctor role.
I find it pretty easy to believe the first choice of the scumteam is additional killing power.
4th round Yakko taking doctor as the first scum pick?
Doubtful.
I disagree wholly. I think it makes absolute sense to pick doctor role scum, especially that early in the draft, especially more than it makes sense for town to pick that early in the draft. Scum gets it and they can absolutely guarantee to protect fellowscum (even if it is useless, but if the vig is town, scum try to put doc in room with him for insurance), guarantee no townies will ever be protected from anything. To me, that is uber for scum this setup.
Town gets doc and they likely spend the game protecting all their targets from nothing, because scum simply doesn't kill in the doc's room.

Reversely. I think Things are less likely to pick vig. because 1.) town fears vig misfires already, why increase heat by picking it? (I know wifom, but it is still how I would view it as scum), 2.) if they let town have it town either doesn't use it out of fear or kills townie, yay for Things 3.) the 1 for 1 trade is no good for scum, who are they going to take out that it really matters? no 1 role is making or breaking the game., 4.) why do they even need it? they have factional kills and mislynches aplenty to count on, again, just too much heat, imo.

PV also spent a lot of effort in the kennels doing poop as far as I saw it. Lots and lots of quote posts about TOOG associations with almost zero case-making against anyone or defending anyone (but lots of implication-making and shade-throwing to be interpreted how we want.) I specifically asked him, with all the digging and reading he apparently did, if he had come to any confident positions about anything, and got a "not really, just strings to follow into the next Day" sort of answer. Seems like a lot of fake effort (more) and leaving himself open to throw doubt and vote in whichever directions are convenient.

TL;DR (learn to read)
Lol... Seriously?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2835 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2797, Untrod Tripod wrote:hey now

he reposted a votecount and colored my name in green and then never really explained what that meant even though we asked him like four times

give him a LITTLE credit
I think I did. You should go double check.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2836 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Empty post
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2839 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2837, Untrod Tripod wrote:Uh

No you didn't. You said "oh I was gonna, but then I forgot"

I was gonna look at the Toog wagon composition. But ran out of time
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2840 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2838, Untrod Tripod wrote:Then you posted the role list and player list and the player list combined with draft picks

That was covered here in 2667.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3546 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:45 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3339, Spiffeh wrote:Anyone know where Peregrine went last night?
Yes, Radio room.
In post 3314, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 3117, Andrius wrote:
In post 3060, Andrius wrote:
Laboratory (Neighbors):
Tammy, Andrius, Magna, Spiffeh, Errant, MariaR
Rec Room (LOCKDOWN):
Wraith, Menno (drealmerz will move him here), 1SVT
Kitchen:
EMPTY
Kennels:
UTree, SpyreX, Transcend, Skybird, Fire Assassin
Living Quarters (CLOSED):
Creature, drealmerz7, DT
Radio Room (CONTROL):
PeregrineV, (joined by the LQ Crew)
Infirmary:
EMPTY

Requests:

If DT is to join the Lab, someone will need to leave.
So we move FA down to the Radio Room to block drealmerz?
Spy still has 3 people to block.
FA can still block two people.
Lab still needs sorting out. If I had to make the call right now I'd move Spiffeh outside since he can Commute if he feels the need and DT can join us minus IIRC there was some apprehension about rooming with Magna(?).
In post 3120, Andrius wrote:Yes.
Everyone submitting the Living Quarters will join PV in the Radio Room.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3547 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3382, Wraith wrote:drealmerz wagon is sum-driven

drealmerz has done nothing concrete to suggest he is scum. PeregrineV has.
Interesting. Such as?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3548 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:55 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3390, Wraith wrote:Oh FUCK.

If P5 is scum and went to the Radio Room I think I know what he did.

FUCK. I need to wait for input.
I'm not, and I did go straight to the Radio room. Second pick was Infirmary, since it was empty. Third was Kennels, so I could hang with the old crew.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3550 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3422, Wraith wrote:Someone in the Kennels please respond to whether you got locked down or not.

This drealmerz wagon reeks of scum. The only fucking reason to not be voting P5 right now as town is if you're waiting for the rest of the players to come along.
You haven't given that whole reason I'm scum yet.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3551 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:01 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3425, Wraith wrote:
In post 3424, Fire Assassin wrote:PeregrineV doesn't seem scummy.
Just going off basic inactive/active, he has been alot more active than not.
And he followed the plan, so I don't see why you guys think he is scum.
What the fuck are you talking about. He was supposed to go to the Kennels last night.
In post 3426, Fire Assassin wrote:Well he didn't follow Wraith plan, he followed Andrius. So he screwed up there I guess.
In post 3427, Titus wrote:
In post 3422, Wraith wrote:Someone in the Kennels please respond to whether you got locked down or not.

This drealmerz wagon reeks of scum. The only fucking reason to not be voting P5 right now as town is if you're waiting for the rest of the players to come along.
Both Gen X and PV broke the plan allegedly. However, I am inclined to believe PV being in the wrong room is due to room bumping not being understood.

Have you asked yourself why scum!PV or Gen X breaks the plan?
Actually, I followed the last posted plan prior to the mod locking the game. Since most recent should be most current.
And I took the action listed, since I don't really care otherwise, since closing rooms is weak.

I'm not done yet, but there better be more to this.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3552 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:28 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2275, SirCakez wrote:
Votecount 1.10
When this thing attacked our dogs it tried to digest them... absorb them, and in the process shape its own cells to imitate them.

-Dr. Blair
Toogeloo (11) - Transcend, SpyreX, Andrius, Untrod Tripod, Wraith, Skybird, Spiffeh, Errantparabola, MariaR, Fire Assassin, Fire Assassin
Skybird (3) - PeregrineV, Goatmeal, McMenno
Double Trouble (2) - Toogeloo, MagnaOfIllusion
drealmerz7 (1) - Espeonage
Goatmeal (1) - Double Trouble
Fire Assassin (1) - drealmerz7

Not voting (3) - Tammy, 1-shot Vanilla Townie, Creature

With 21 alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch someone.

(expired on 2016-11-04 19:43:00) remain until day end
In post 3328, SirCakez wrote:
Votecount 2.2
In six hours, it'll be 100 below in here!

-MacReady
Goatmeal (10) - Titus, Wraith, Errantparabola, McMenno, Generation X, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, Untrod Tripod, drealmerz7, Spiffeh, Goatmeal
Tammy (1) - MariaR
Creature (1) - Fire Assassin
drealmerz7 (1) - Fire Assassin

Not voting (7) - Tammy, Creature, SpyreX, Andrius, Skybird, PeregrineV, MagnaOfIllusion

With 19 alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch someone.

MagnaOfIllusion is V/LA until Monday.

(expired on 2016-11-17 19:06:00) remain until day end
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3555 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:33 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3553, Titus wrote:Can we lynch Drealmerz? We lose practically nothing. The hood can lock itself down. MoI can sabotage Gen X who will have to quarantine FA. If my theory is 100% spot on, they'll be forced to link each other and the hood will be protected.

We force FA, PV, Gen X, and whoever else we scumread into a room together. Then FA can block em.
Sure. I'll be looking to the last posted plan to follow, especially if day ends this weekend.

Vote: Drealmerz
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3561 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3556, Wraith wrote:Nobody has given a decent reason for lynching drealmerz. The closest is the suggestion that he did Bus Driving last night. There is no proof this happened. This shit is a scum-driven wagon.

Funny that Peregrine comes out of lurking the moment we put pressure on him. Shades of Goatmeal.
You mean, funny how I post pretty much during business hours during weekedays? Yep. Hilarious.

I haven't read back, so why do you have such a strong townread on drealmerz?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3562 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3560, Wraith wrote:
In post 3558, Titus wrote:
In post 3556, Wraith wrote:Nobody has given a decent reason for lynching drealmerz. The closest is the suggestion that he did Bus Driving last night. There is no proof this happened. This shit is a scum-driven wagon.

Funny that Peregrine comes out of lurking the moment we put pressure on him. Shades of Goatmeal.
That's impossible. For thinking I am gold, you still don't understand the theory.

FA blocked Dreamlerz. He could not have bus driven.
I know this. This is a big reason why I think this wagon is bullshit. Unless there's some night information I've not been made aware of, there is absolutely no reason a drealmerz lynch takes priority over a GenX or P5 lynch.
If it was important that creature be killed, drealmerz could have used the strongman to do it.

As for GenX, sure, whatever. Not really sure what he did (not give MoI's reads?)

As for me, not that I care a whole lot, but you need a reason, of which you seem to have none.

Plus, sheeping Titus is fun and uncommon.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3574 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3565, Wraith wrote:Rooms

Laboratory: Tammy, Andrius, MoI, MariaR, Errant
Rec Room: EMPTY
Kitchen: EMPTY
Kennels: UT, SpyreX, Spiffeh, Skybird, Wraith
Living Quarters: FA,
PeregrineV
, drealmerz, 1SVT, DT
Radio Room: EMPTY
Infirmary: EMPTY

Actions

1a. drealmerz Redirects PeregrineV to Living Quarters
1b. Peregrine DOES NOT Room Block
1c. FA Roleblocks Peregrine and drealmerz
In this plan, there is no way to determine if drealmerz attempted to redirect me to the Living quarters because I'm requesting to go to the living quarters.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3575 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:58 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Just a quick question- why are there 2 versions of the plan floating around? Quote is a thing.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3579 (isolation #59) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:08 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3576, Wraith wrote:GenX broke ranks and used a version of the plan from over 15 pages before day end as his excuse. His N2 action allowed FA freedom of action N2. I've also had a major scumread on that slot since D1.

Peregrine broke ranks to avoid the Lockdown
and is citing Andrius's version of the plan as his excuse. He is on both shooter suspect lists and thus was available to nightkill both nights. He's lurked all game and comes out with a rapid string of attacks when pressure is put on him.

No other player had a problem finding the final version of the plan before sending in their actions. Coincidentally, the two who did conveniently allowed themselves or another player freedom of action that night.
You are scumreading GenX and me for doing the opposite things.

Plus, the bold is your opinion, or a lie, since I've said exactly what I did and why I did it.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3580 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:09 am

Post by PeregrineV »

FYI- I will be following the last plan posted (or quoted) by Andrius this day.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3585 (isolation #61) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:15 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3578, Wraith wrote:
In post 3574, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3565, Wraith wrote:Rooms

Laboratory: Tammy, Andrius, MoI, MariaR, Errant
Rec Room: EMPTY
Kitchen: EMPTY
Kennels: UT, SpyreX, Spiffeh, Skybird, Wraith
Living Quarters: FA,
PeregrineV
, drealmerz, 1SVT, DT
Radio Room: EMPTY
Infirmary: EMPTY

Actions

1a. drealmerz Redirects PeregrineV to Living Quarters
1b. Peregrine DOES NOT Room Block
1c. FA Roleblocks Peregrine and drealmerz
In this plan, there is no way to determine if drealmerz attempted to redirect me to the Living quarters because I'm requesting to go to the living quarters.
The point is to force you into a room with FA and his roleblock, not to waste drealmerz's action and confirm it. If drealmerz uses his Redirect in a way that breaks ranks, that's very easy to figure out in the morning. If he breaks ranks and doesn't Redirect and his target shows up somewhere else, that's also easy to figure out. If he breaks ranks and doesn't Redirect and his target shows up in the room anyways, then it's moot because the objective was to get you into that room in the first place.

This is a fallacious line of thinking that someone (don't remember who I'd have to check) also tried to push on drealmerz yesterday, claiming that we couldn't confirm drealmerz followed the plan if he and McMenno were scum together. Well McMenno flipped town. And even imagining that scenario was true I go back to the above point.
Meh, I guess. So your not trying to control his action, more trying to catch him.

But if Fire, drealmerz and I are suspected killers, why are you putting Titus in the same room as us? Wherever she was last night she should probably be again.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3586 (isolation #62) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3581, Wraith wrote:I also forgot to point out that PeregrineV wasn't on either the Toogeloo or Goatmeal wagons. D1 his vote was on Skybird throughout the day, in Votecount 1.6 he was joined there by confirmed scumbag Goatmeal. He didn't vote at all D2.

D1 Fire Assassin voted for Skybird and Errant for much of the day and later switched to UT. However he did switch to the Goatmeal wagon late and was the hammer vote on Toogeloo. D2 he pushed Tammy early on before switching to Creature and drealmerz for night roleblock purposes. Today he's pushing drealmerz early on.

GenX was the first voter on the Toogeloo wagon and an early adopter for Goatmeal D1. They were also on the Goatmeal wagon D2. Wanted to lynch Titus, MoI, or drealmerz early D3.

I don't like how much these vote patterns coincided on D1, especially Peregrine and FA.
Don't forget I also had an early townread on you what has since evaporated.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3587 (isolation #63) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:20 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3582, Generation X wrote:Like honestly-

Not one bit of scum hunting has been done by anyone in this game except for maybe a handful.

To SirCakez- this was a really fun and creative idea, but it doesn't even fucking feel like a mafia game.

It feels like- you do this, or you die. All of you on the Toogeloo lynch voted him because he opposed the plan. None of you fucking paid attention to the scum posts I quoted from him.

Honestly, our role is a pretty big hindrance to town. It's only useful once there's only one mafia left. Then it's useful. If you could just town read us, then we could be the key to victory.

And why the fuck would i deviate from your shitty plan as scum after bussing 2 of my partners?

You morons need to stop being so self absorbed in your shitty little plans and start treating this like an actual mafia game, since, you know, this is a mafia game.

Anyways, this is my last post for real.
Honestly, the lynch record is perfect at this point (), so how can you really say nobody is scum-hunting?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3591 (isolation #64) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3590, Titus wrote:UT, good find.
:lol:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3602 (isolation #65) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3596, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 3580, PeregrineV wrote:
FYI- I will be following the last plan posted (or quoted) by Andrius this day.
How hard is it to just look at the last couple pages of the thread to make sure Andrius' is actually the RIGHT one?

Because it wasn't yesterday and that's why you fucked things up
Seriously?

During the weekend, I pretty much don't get online much, except on a 4 inch screen. I might read some games, but posting is generally a hassle.

However, with the recent sitemeta move to shorter nights, and having to submit an action (because we have a plan), I do the following:

1. Look at the post.
2. See it locked.
3. Scroll up from the mod posting.
4. Find the plan.
5. See if any of the quoted include changes to my action.
6. Submit my actions to the mod.

The last plan yesterday was quoted by Fire (a townread).

I have no reason to believe there are 2 plans, so am not going to look for multiple versions and then pick one.

I now know that the quote button is broken for some people, or whatever, so have stated, in the largest font possible, that I will follow the plan posted or quoted by Andrius.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3608 (isolation #66) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3601, Tammy wrote:These night kills baffle me.

They're not going for the stronger players but roles; I'm not sure what to make of that.

I did some work last night, and I'll work on paraphrasing some of my thoughts later. So stay tuned for that ball of nothing!

Also looking forward to the day lasting longer and letting the planners work on reads and getting involved in the game.
By the by, I feel like was Goat's way of trying to find out hood info, which makes it sound like they don't have access.
So, no guarantee, but your neighborhood is probably scumfree.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3612 (isolation #67) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:00 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3607, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 3602, PeregrineV wrote:The last plan yesterday was quoted by Fire (a townread).
If you read literally ANY of the posts surrounding FA's quoting Andrius' last night you would have realized that that plan was outdated and I had quoted the correct one one post earlier.

I understand that you're busy, but I don't think reading the last two pages of the thread is too much to ask JUST TO MAKE SURE you're doing the right thing.
I did not. I saw room phase, saw it was still room phase, saw that room phase would end before I got back to work, found the last plan post, and followed it.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3620 (isolation #68) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:09 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Players on both wagons-
GenX (1)(5)
Wraith (5)(2)
UT (4)(7)
Spiffeh (7)(9)
Errant (8)(3)
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3641 (isolation #69) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3636, SpyreX wrote:Moi should be town but he makes me paranoid for an undescribable reason.
Lack of presence? We have about the same number of posts, but my role sucks.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3693 (isolation #70) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:01 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3644, SpyreX wrote:
In post 3641, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3636, SpyreX wrote:Moi should be town but he makes me paranoid for an undescribable reason.
Lack of presence? We have about the same number of posts, but my role sucks.
Nah..i mean i agree with his words and i see no moustache twirling villany but i just don't know. Definitely shelved for now
Went back and looked at his iso again, and rememebr why I didn;t suspect him before. But, went to check it and the site started acting up. But, I think it had to do with his attitdue towards the Toog lynch- it seemed anti-scum (and not just bussing).

More if and when I investigate.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3714 (isolation #71) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:29 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3649, drealmerz7 wrote:but you didn't, you found a quote, not a post - you said yourself you were aware that FA was quoting, not creating his own - it didn't occur to you he could be sewing disinformation?
Then he'd be busted today, so I wouldn't care.
In post 3649, drealmerz7 wrote: why aren't you after HIS head?
Why should I be? He quoted and asked a question. Did he change the quote to misrepresent something?
In post 3649, drealmerz7 wrote: you say you were town-reading him so just ASSUMED his plan he quoted was the most recent?
Yes. I would not assume he would quote an old plan and then ask a question about his role in it.
In post 3649, drealmerz7 wrote: You don't see issues with this?
With what, me following the plan? No.
In post 3649, drealmerz7 wrote: This is maybe why FA should be the lynch first, not PV.
You would have to have a better reason than that. It could be argued his Toog double hammer was scum motivated (since he wouldn't have to RB town), but there was no mention of it day2, and I don't scumread him, so, again, no.

In post 3649, drealmerz7 wrote:In the slim chance that PV is town and honestly thought FA was posting the most recent plan, what explanation does FA give for quoting an out of date plan?
He didn't.
In post 3649, drealmerz7 wrote: To me it seems either way FA could be scum, but since FA is pushing me and not PV I'm going to go with the thought that it's FA+PV+??? GX or Wraith or Tammy or Andrius or MariaR?
And Titus. Titus is pushing you too.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3718 (isolation #72) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3649, drealmerz7 wrote:Yep. Those wagons were shit of nothing.
They actually lynched 2 of the scum. Why do you dislike them?

Specifics about the wagons are OK to post.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3719 (isolation #73) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3649, drealmerz7 wrote:he's stepped up his game,

Awww, shucks.... thanks!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3720 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:33 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3655, Titus wrote:@Drealmerz, Yup, my other head did it. We had very strong disagreements regarding planning that made zero sense and got in the way of pushing scum. They felt out of control of the game and refused to listen to anyone else. They complain that way when they feel out of control, which is the same way scum should be feeling right now. We mutually decided Mathblade would leave because they wouldn't attempt to see the points about rooms not being full or work with anyone. She intended to join to see how I could be off the wall, blunt honest and not get lynched for it.

The attitude shifts in you and FA were dramatic after I insisted FA block you yesterday. It suggests a total loss of control.

Lol...you do get lynched for it sometimes.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3721 (isolation #75) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:35 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3656, drealmerz7 wrote:But hey, it looks like we're catching scum anyway!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3808 (isolation #76) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3792, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 3790, Transcend wrote:Are we lynched yet

No point in posting on my hydra if you're just gonna lynch us
as the Large Them list mod: if you're going to purposefully post in a game with an account that is not in the game, you are breaking site rules and could face moderator action as a result :D
I think the keyword is purposefully. Hydra slips are a given.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3809 (isolation #77) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3796, Generation X wrote:Fine.

Trans head out.

Sorry Gamma, but everyone's being assholes, our lynch is inevitable, and the game will only continue being colored with my negative attitude which it doesn't deserve. Maybe you can save our slot, but probably not. I'm 50 shades of done with this game.
In post 3797, Generation X wrote:Retract

I'll just tab out the rest of the day.

Gamma, save our slot all you want if you want. I cbf trying.

~T
In post 3799, Generation X wrote:My knight in shining armor.

I'd rather lynch pv, but I'm settling on dreal, since gamma thinks he's scum, and i think he's a giant tool.

~T
Your appeal to my emotions has failed.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3810 (isolation #78) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:24 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Question to the Planning Committee-

One plan has me locking down a room, another has me not.

One plan has me going somewhere, another does not.

I will be following , as previously stated, but am pointing it out for Wraith's benefit.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3874 (isolation #79) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@All- V/LA Nov 11-Nov14
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4340 (isolation #80) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:29 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3822, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 3813, MagnaofIllusion wrote: This is a large amount of verbiage that still says the same thing – I don’t like how the game has been played.
The amount of verbage comes at YOUR prompting. I wouldn't have said anything if you hadn't seemed to need me to make it crystal clear for you. It was not general complaining at that point, at all. and you STILL don't
seem
to get it, and that just pings me hard because you:
In post 3813, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I find are more likely to come from scum who is chapped about being put in a bad hole by Day 3 and not having the freedom to help their cause as they feel they should be able to.
Really? You can't see bored town in me? Really?
In post 3813, MagnaofIllusion wrote: Your premise (That GenX threw themselves under the bus because PV was getting pressure) is junk since you are allocating intent (defending PV) to actions that all took place during the Night2 Room Phase. Your premise surmises that GenX scum could perfectly forsee the danger his partner PV would face for sending in the wrong room choice and thus made a Room Phase move to place himself in danger by also breaking the plan. So instead of having only one scum in danger from plan breaking your theory says scum went out of their way to place two members in danger. As I said - junk.
No. THAT is junk. FFS, they've got daychat, and YES OF COURSE GX could forsee the danger of PV sending in the wrong room choice, even if they didn't have /use daychat to coordinate. Your unwillingness to allow a potential option on the table is highly suspicious.

I'm not looking for anything except POSSIBILITIES.

Titus makes me at ease again with posts like that.
You want to focus on the POSSIBILITIES, but the probabilities are more important.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4341 (isolation #81) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:52 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3891, Tammy wrote:Nobody treats Pere as some powerhouse player. He's a constant lurker who is really likely to have made that mishap. (Once in a game he checked a role that had already been checked and verified and discussed in thread to just verify it as he missed the discussion.)
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4343 (isolation #82) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:58 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3927, drealmerz7 wrote:PV really needs to be in this discussion.
Sure. What do you want me to discuss?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4352 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:57 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Stopping for now at the top of page 161
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4446 (isolation #84) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Still pages back. Did you guys end the day and lynch the right person or the wrong person?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4452 (isolation #85) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4447, Titus wrote:Probably wrong, as you're not in the noose.
Snarky comments win you no points. You had the chance to lynch me, so don;t be getting all remorseful now...
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4453 (isolation #86) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:32 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4448, drealmerz7 wrote:ya know, I almost made the exact same comment, and then was like "no one wants to hear that from me!" - but now I can't resist! of course I concur! (he's my top SR, remember?!) - but I'm happy with the GX lynch too at this point

titus, I'm STILL having a REALLY hard time reconciling some of your posts as town, as much as I want to

you and wraith have bits that just STICK in my side uncomfy

andrius is rising towards the top too because his non-involvement has reached new depths
You worked hard to dodge the noose. Hope your willing to but the same amount of effort in tomorrow.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4454 (isolation #87) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:34 am

Post by PeregrineV »

1b. PeregrineV Room Blocks the Living Quarters

This is my action, for those of you with reading comprehension difficulties.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4516 (isolation #88) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4481, MariaR wrote:VC 1.8 should be all you need to lynch pere
VOTE: PereV
<Redacted>

So yeah.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4517 (isolation #89) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4495, MariaR wrote:Every day pere lives is a day I want to shoot myself
Andrius if you don't vote Pere I'll give you a reason to wine and not the type you're thinking
Wraith insists your just a bad town player (my words not his), and not scum.

Yet, here you go, wanting to die and yet still living.

:neutral:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4518 (isolation #90) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote: Drealmerz

Prefer him over Skybird, but prefer skybird if not drealmerz.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4521 (isolation #91) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4520, SpyreX wrote:After last night's discussion I'm more convinced sky is town.
I'm up for convincing. I got too many other reads that are, in effect, more town than him.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4524 (isolation #92) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4523, SpyreX wrote:Well you're not gonna like it cause it's not town town but shenanigans

There was a large discussion about how my roleblock could be circumvented by her only giving to one person and the actual discussion of IF YOU DO THAT YOU ARE DOING TO DIE and then it still taking a bit to sink in
Translation?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4526 (isolation #93) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4525, drealmerz7 wrote:Okay, I really want to kill PV because I keep wanting to get a good night's rest in the Living Quarters and he KEEPS FUCKING LOCKING THEM ON ME. I go to the door all excited to get a cozy bed and blanket and good sleep and - GAH, the jerk!!! He's obviously scum cause of that alone. Fucking radio room IS SHIT. I get headaches from the frequencies and it's a mess in there.
Living quarters is off limits. People keep leaving food wrappers and dirty dishes. I said 1000 times that that was nasty and to pick up after yourselves.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4528 (isolation #94) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Do you want to get roaches? Put the dishes in the sink!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4529 (isolation #95) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:39 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

@SirCakez- Can a Thing take over a cockroach? And if so, can it be killed by the simple application of boot-strength until popping is reached?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4531 (isolation #96) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Ice platters! Now the floor is all wet!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4680 (isolation #97) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:07 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Last Night blocked living quarters, went to radio room, & received edibles.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4681 (isolation #98) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:08 am

Post by PeregrineV »

I'll read and catch up, but

V/LA- November 21-28
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5047 (isolation #99) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:24 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5009, SpyreX wrote:Pv didnt show to the kennels. Nothing was said.

VOTE: 1svt
I was randomly assinged to the rec room for failing to submit a room choice.

Also, I blocked no rooms last night.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5094 (isolation #100) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:49 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Wraith-

Def Town

MariaR - won't argue this because she will cry, but not a super town read for me
Skybird - Has this been stated why, with reasoning?
MoI - Probably, based on how he dealt with Goat/Toog
Errant - Really? Also, why?

(Very) Soft Town

Spiffeh- night1 hardcore digging found him unlikely to be scum.
FA- Still me early read. Would like more analysis form him though.

Murky

Andrius - 5000 posts an a null read? 9 out of 10 dentists surveyed would call that scum.

Soft Scum

UT - I get the ongoing uncertainty, but not feeling it as gut, and not seeing as evidence based.

Def Scum

1SVT - If scum, passed up a passel of better roles (unless scum already had them). Probably want to look at what Toog/Goat/yakko said about Yume first.
PeregrineV- Town
SpyreX- I get this too, and can see it I guess, but feels more like a "safety net" lynch. Dunno on here.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5095 (isolation #101) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:52 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5041, Wraith wrote:They killed Espy and Creature early because they were very strong, restrictive roles in town hands.
Knowing this, they could have picked them up instead.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5301 (isolation #102) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:22 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote: Andrius
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5309 (isolation #103) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:36 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5307, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:
Andrius votes seem bad.
Except, Wraith and Andrius were similarly trying to help organize actions, etc. However, if you compare the 2, Wraith also includes scumhunting in his posts (even if we disagree). Andrius' posts seem to be lacking that element.

Not really a favored choice, and haven't compared against the Gaot/yakko/Toog ISOs, but if the obvious suspects are gone, time for the not-so-obvious.

Also willing to listen to why I'm wrong.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5442 (isolation #104) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:04 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5420, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Spyrex / Fire / Untrod / Andrius
Of this list, my order preference would be Andrius, Spryrex, UT, Fire.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5444 (isolation #105) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:11 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5443, Firebringer wrote:why is andrius ur number one?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5471 (isolation #106) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5449, Spiffeh wrote:We're not lynching Firebringer for noncompliance

We're lynching him because he's scum

1SVT and Peregrine aren't
If I hadn't empirically proven to myself night1 you weren't scum, I'd be all over this.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5474 (isolation #107) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5472, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5471, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5449, Spiffeh wrote:We're not lynching Firebringer for noncompliance

We're lynching him because he's scum

1SVT and Peregrine aren't
If I hadn't empirically proven to myself night1 you weren't scum, I'd be all over this.
hmmmm how did you do this?
Kennels night1. You were there.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=68678
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5479 (isolation #108) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:00 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5476, Untrod Tripod wrote:Just fucking lynch me now. We'll get a conftown poster
Just say whatever it is you were going to say.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5500 (isolation #109) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:25 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5495, Spiffeh wrote:Again, I'm more than willing to hear people out about why they think SpyreX is scum

I think the way he played around drealmerz yesterday (him or me) comes from town over scum

I'm not completely confident that he is town because of some early issues with him but I don't have a full blown scum read on him like I do Firebringer and Andrius
I saw this by Fire, but haven't confirmed the statements yet.
In post 5387, Firebringer wrote:i went through iso again, his last 50 or so posts have been saying that you might be secret scum (not really commiting to that), defending both UT and Andirus as "transparent" using the same word to defend them both.

Then saying scum are in 1sht and PeregrineV.

Don't know what to tell you.
The guy feels like he isn't trying. Does that mean scum? Well it doesn't mean town.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5509 (isolation #110) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5503, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 5499, MagnaofIllusion wrote:It also means Andrius is less likely to be scum since Goatmeal would have known that he couldn’t get a shot off in the Lab Night 1 otherwise and would not have ‘missed’ submitting their room assignment.
This is the only thing that really gives me pause about scum!Andrius atm
Can you explain this harder?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5512 (isolation #111) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:18 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5511, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 5509, PeregrineV wrote:Can you explain this harder?
I’ll take a crack at this Pere.

Facts –

1. The Neighborhood composition was set before Day 1 and fully known to all members.
2. Scum have Daytalk.
3. Goatmeal showed up in the Lab against plan.

Supposition –

1. Scum members can submit proxy actions and room choices for each other.

That leads to the following situation –

All Neighbors knew both Andrius and I were showing up in the Lab Night 1. So for Andrius to be scum with Goatmeal you have to posit that the scum-team actively allowed Goatmeal to break plan to go to the Lab knowing fully well that two Roleblock roles were there and the odds of him actually getting of a Vig shot off were non-existent without sacrificing another member of his team (Andrius). Scum Goat has no reason to go there just for recon purposes to figure out the Neighbors if scum was already in the Neighborhood.

So if scum are allowed to submit proxy actions for their members then there is little reason for Goatmeal to have shown up at all if Andrius is scum (or any member of the Neighborhood to be completist). He wasn’t getting a bonus kill and going out in a blaze of glory since that would absolutely require a third member of the team to be sacrificed to make that shot. Three scum dead by Day 4 I find to be a crippling handicap given the raw PoE power Town has in this open game.

Make sense?

Personally I have some doubt on the Room Choice proxying given the way the game flows but Mod may or may not confirm that for us.
Then if you remove him from the scumlist (say, for this reason), who does that leave?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5525 (isolation #112) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5524, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 5513, Errantparabola wrote:UT im pretty sure no one is suggesting we lynch you today, and yet you keeps asking for a lynch
people have been saying "oh he must be scum" for a while now but no serious efforts have been made to lynch me

I'm thinking this is an intentional way of trying to discredit my reads without actually getting the conftown that would come with my lynch

I want it to happen so that nonsense will end
What reads are people trying to discredit? Can you put them in a single post?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5927 (isolation #113) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

I'll wait for that. Reading today....
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5940 (isolation #114) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:35 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Unless scum just had a piss-fight mid-thread, this series of exchanges between Toog and Spiffeh indicate I will not lynch Spiffeh.

Spoiler:
In post 2039, Spiffeh wrote:So not only are you going to go against the plan that we've already coordinated and contribute to wasting a vig shot on a player many of us think is scum

You are also going to forgo protecting a player might actually nightkill to protect MCMENNO

Because you town read him

You most certainly will be the lynch tomorrow if you do that

So go nuts
In post 2041, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 2026, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 2020, Spiffeh wrote:Toogeloo will be tomorrow's lynch.
I plan on going to the Rec Room and protecting McMenno tonight from Maria's Vig shot. You'll just have to have her vig me.
IS NO ONE ELSE OUTRAGED AT THIS

OR IS IT JUST ME
In post 2042, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 2039, Spiffeh wrote:So not only are you going to go against the plan that we've already coordinated and contribute to wasting a vig shot on a player many of us think is scum

You are also going to forgo protecting a player might actually nightkill to protect MCMENNO

Because you town read him

You most certainly will be the lynch tomorrow if you do that

So go nuts
Going against the grain is what I do, yo.
In post 2044, Untrod Tripod wrote:toog for fuck's sake just do the thing we all agreed on. why do you want to be the person who fucks everything up?
In post 2046, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 2042, Toogeloo wrote:Going against the grain is what I do, yo.
No you don't get to fucking do that when it wastes a vig kill

If you're town why on fucking EARTH would this be something you'd want to do

I think you're "going against the grain" to get people to go "omg why would he do that as scum"

There is no competent town player who would ever think that's a good idea
In post 2047, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 2046, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 2042, Toogeloo wrote:Going against the grain is what I do, yo.
No you don't get to fucking do that when it wastes a vig kill

If you're town why on fucking EARTH would this be something you'd want to do

I think you're "going against the grain" to get people to go "omg why would he do that as scum"

There is no competent town player who would ever think that's a good idea
yes I agree wasting vig kills is a really bad idea

we sure do have a limited quantity of them and we should make sure to use them to kill scum

man where have I heard this argument before....
In post 2048, Toogeloo wrote:"We all agreed on."

I don't recall agreeing to that.
I'm pretty sure McMenno didn't agree to that.
There are probably other people who haven't vocally agreed on it either.

The plan is almost assuredly highly influenced by scum, and as someone who myself was called out for "lining up lynches" earlier, this seems pretty close to the same thing.
In post 2049, Untrod Tripod wrote:so like, are you claiming it's not anti-town to try to fuck up our coordination, or what?
In post 2050, Andrius wrote:Wraith are you here.
I have something I need you to read.

TOOG. THE HELL MAN.
Also how's that catchup going I haven't heard any status update on that.
In post 2051, Spiffeh wrote:I am open to flashwagoning Toogeloo
In post 2052, Toogeloo wrote:I think the whole plan is stupid, and I actually should have just kept my mouth shut and blocked the shot without saying anything. But no, I think that would have been more anti-town.
In post 2054, Spiffeh wrote:If Toogeloo enters the Rec Room one of Wraith or Maria kills him and the other still targets McMenno.
In post 2055, Spiffeh wrote:Or we lynch him now.

Players don't get to go fucking rogue without consequences.
In post 2056, Spiffeh wrote:AND THIS IS ALL TO SAVE FUCKING MCMENNO

He's fucking scum
In post 2069, Spiffeh wrote:We can lynch Toogeloo and force Goatmeal to shoot McMenno?
In post 2074, Spiffeh wrote:Yeah I want to hear other thoughts on Toogeloo's bullshittery
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6348 (isolation #115) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Bah!!!

Good luck Humans!!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7022 (isolation #116) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:36 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 6877, Wraith wrote:PeregrineV: You lurked a lot, but IIRC you aren't a bad player. I just wish you had been more active, a reasonable voice might have been enough to salvage the town when I started leading it astray.
My suspicions on Skybird were wrong.
My suspicions on drealmerz were wrong.
My Spiffeh read was right.
My Wraith read was right.
My Errant suspicion was right, but it wasn't strong enough to push. (It stemmed only from and )
I was way wrong on MoI, not sure I would have lynched him had I been alive. (The analysis that cleared Spiffeh as town to me showed me MoI as town, even if not as strongly).

But I get what you're saying, and appreciate the feedback.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7024 (isolation #117) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:46 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 6918, Andrius wrote:That's not a fair statement given everyone contributed to the game state.
Its not like Spiffeh or I or Wraith lorded over everyone with THE PLAN. It was widely accepted and of course we used it to our advantage - I'm the one who drafted the first Humans' Reference. :P

It takes a village, and if you didn't do everything you could have done this game that's not the fault of the people who did.
My only issue with The Plan was that it didn't seem to actually get us any information from day to day or night to night. No one was eliminated as a scum or confirmed as town. But, I also didn't feel like playing the logic puzzle aspect, and did leave that to everyone else. Besides, other games where plans were made by town worked out in the end. (marketplace mafia, for example).
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7027 (isolation #118) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:52 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 6994, Firebringer wrote:
In post 6990, Creature wrote:We could've ordered them, it's not like they'll get away picking a role without our permission.
i told people we could have planned out what roles went to people, but i was shouted down for being "unfun", it was more fun to follow a strict plan with night actions, but apparently picking roles wasn't lol
You did earn the first townread form me for your draft-time play.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7031 (isolation #119) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:58 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@SirCakez
- I think you ran a great game, and you for the most part kept the 24 hour room pcik rule to 24 hour room picking, so extending nights some times was no big deal. You also gave out timely info and kept up with legible votecounts, so in terms of mod stuff, you did great.
I really liked the setup and roles too. Not normally a big fan of Open games, but none of the roles (or even combination of roles) were overpowered, and the drafting system helped to even it out.

Thanks for running it, and letting me play!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7032 (isolation #120) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:58 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Time to read 101 PTs....
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7035 (isolation #121) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:09 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 6795, SirCakez wrote:Laboratory Night 4: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=69411&p=8563319#p8563319
Too bad night4 lab was over the Thanksgiving break. Activity from all 4 could have forced more scum theatre which might have clued Maria onto them.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7042 (isolation #122) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7037, MariaR wrote:I WAS IN A ROOM FULL OF FUCKING THINGS OH COME ON
Yeah. It was almost like Andrius distracted you while EP and MoI stayed away, but the Thanksgiving holiday could have also easily been a reason.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”