Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10561 (isolation #800) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm also kinda in the same view that its funny that scum would send Gork to do a kill. And Gork being the leading wagon when Creature claimed seems potentially opportunistic.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10563 (isolation #801) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I mean, I just can't shake Dave scum. I still think Alisae going "oh I'm blaming ABR for ruining town cohesion and not lynching Yuri" was one of the more stupid things said this game and both LUV and Dave going "yea us too!" makes me think that there has to be atleast one scum in that threesome.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10566 (isolation #802) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10559, Nero Cain wrote:And if Yuri was scum who are Yuri's scumbuddies that tipped the scales in favor of a not Yuri wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10568 (isolation #803) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like if you believe that then its pointing to scum being in you, Leon and Nancy. I'd much rather do a Nancy lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10644 (isolation #804) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Gork

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10647 (isolation #805) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10645, Vecna wrote:He already was the leading wagon before....
yes. I mean I'm a bit old school in my beliefs in mafia. Maybe I'm a dinosaur and I'm just not evolving. Its certainly possible that scum would throw caution to the wind and trot out Gork last night but IDK, my old skool belief is that when scum were deciding who is doing the night kill they don't send out the most scumread member of their team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10649 (isolation #806) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

mayhaps, I just think 9/10 times any scumteam is not going to trot out a heavily scumread player. Yes, you are correct that roles can affect that logic but I still think my point is solid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10652 (isolation #807) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10638, nancy wrote:That Sondam lynch yesterday was pure scumfuckery btw and may have cost Town the game unless we play perfectly from here on out. Sonam was obvtown and his lynch gained nothing by way of information.
this also doesn't track. You didn't have Sondam anywhere near your top town reads yesterday and even if you suddenly started town reading them you didn't do anything to stop the wagon. Even if you want to play the "I'm busy" card that you've been playing lately your site activity says otherwise. I'm fine with lynching Gork today but Nancy is scum and you guys need get off your high horses and sheep me tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10653 (isolation #808) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Vecna did you think I was town reading the Gork slot? lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10660 (isolation #809) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thoughts on Gork, Max?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10667 (isolation #810) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

cloud, do I have you sword tomorrow?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10710 (isolation #811) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i AM NOT CALLING YOU SHIT, i AM CALLING YOU SCUM.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10795 (isolation #812) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10790, nancy wrote:If Gork is scum why is he suddenly getting lynched when there's been little to no pressure on the slot all game?
this is not exactly true btw. Elbrin had been semi suspected all game long and Gin did nothing but defend the fuck out of Math and then bandwagan Sodom.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10798 (isolation #813) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I want Glork or Nancy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10799 (isolation #814) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or even Dave. Gitsou meta be dammed, if 3/4ths of his posts are promising to catchup and when he does "read" he's pretty lax on his thoughts....so like...he's prob scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10809 (isolation #815) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10472, davesaz wrote:
In post 10399, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10394, davesaz wrote:Disgustingly light, I know, but it's what I have.

davesaz
Vecna (matches to Code Geass)
MathBlade (reads and actions make sense to me)
Creature (I doubt he could pull this off as scum)
Maxous (kinda the opposite of Creature, and I've seen him be very terse as town)
-- large gap --
Brian Skies
Caesar Wills It
Nero Cain (kinda probing at the kind of things that I usually expect)
-- small gap -- for the most part I don't have much experience reading people below this line
Alisae
nancy
CloudKicker
-- small gap --
Lil Uzi Vert
NoticeMeSenpai
KidAmn (can't remember which slot this is so this could be hilariously wrong)
Leonshade
Gorkington (can't remember which slot this is so this could be hilariously wrong)
Please expand on this as my birthday present <3
I disagree with some high level reads of yours and as a townread of mine I'd like to sync up on those and get to the same page so maybe there's some kind of synergy.
Wanna specify which ones? It's a long list.
like this is odd as fuck. He's barely done anything and its hard to know where he stands since he isn't really giving up info so when he's asked to explain his reads list he's being cagey. He's holding his cards a little too close to his vest for my liking.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10812 (isolation #816) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Cloud is prob town but he's wrong as fuck about Nancy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10821 (isolation #817) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like I realize that Nancy/Math/Dave/Gork are all either outright bussing/definding or pushing on each other and me suggesting that they are scum together surely makes me look crazy but not a single one of them have ANY pro-town play and they all have history, well maybe mostly Nancy and Math, as Nancy's connections with Dave/Gork are just screaming that they are mislynches.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10826 (isolation #818) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10815, CloudKicker wrote:nancy is singel handedly somewhat ruining the game by herself, shes twisting all her reads on a town preflip from what is most likely a mefia
exactly. This is scum being purposely chaotic, not town just being bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10867 (isolation #819) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm voting Gork, LUV. Sheep me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10875 (isolation #820) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10833, nancy wrote:Nero if you honestly think that I am creating chaos by holding back a lynch with 9 days until deadline then you should seriously reconsider your idea of how to play Town. You are currently in conf!bias oblivion and are little use to anyone.
I have no problem with you not wanting to lynch your town read today. I think your "WIFOM" reads and play up until d4 was chaotic and not town motivated.

Why not explain why I should be town reading you and Gork?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10880 (isolation #821) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10868, Alisae wrote:Nero what's your Leon read?
he's aways down my totem pole. Why do you not want to lynch Gork so bad?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10887 (isolation #822) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't care for "tone". I care about what a slot has done. What has he done thats so pro-town that I can't ignore it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10893 (isolation #823) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Math played with me in WWE. My play is no different yet they scum read me? It makes no fucking sense. They've been playing grab ass with the Nancy slot all game. I'd be shocked if these two aren't scum together.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10904 (isolation #824) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10895, Alisae wrote:
In post 10887, Nero Cain wrote:I don't care for "tone". I care about what a slot has done. What has he done thats so pro-town that I can't ignore it?
You see this?
Alisae
Nero Cain
KidAmn
MathBlade
Leonshade
Gorkington
Creature
Brian Skies
Caesar Wills It
Lil Uzi Vert
Vecna
CloudKicker
davesaz
Maxous
NoticeMeSenpai
nancy
no, I'm also not town reading everyone on that list anyways. I have reasons to suspect Gork and I think those scummy reasons are a better indication of alignment than tone. I'm also tone deaf so....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10908 (isolation #825) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

me? Eh, Gerry and Maria were doing shit all and were lurking for large portions of the game so yeah I though it was p scummy. I would have unvoted if I was on after Gin voted.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10915 (isolation #826) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think this is how I feel.

CloudKicker
KidAmn
Maxous
Vecna
Brian Skies
Creature
Lil Uzi Vert
Leonshade
Caesar Wills It
NoticeMeSenpai
Alisae
davesaz
Gorkington
MathBlade
nancy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10918 (isolation #827) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10910, Alisae wrote:But you didn't unvote Nero.
ok? I'm not arguing that I did. I just said I would have if I had the chance. but what does that have to do with like anything?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10919 (isolation #828) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

5 scum are the going rate in a 21 player. I'm pretty sure that most people have been assuming 5 scum anyways. Those that are like "it hasn't been confirmed that there are 5 scum are more likely to be scum then players that say/think there are 5 scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10922 (isolation #829) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10929 (isolation #830) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though I might as well post this here....

In post 405, Nero Cain wrote:bought the Civ humble bundle pack so I have spare keys for Civ 3, Civ 5 and Civ 5 Gods and Kings expansion pack.
^^^^
must have steam.

I can pm the key to Nahdia so she doesn't think I'm cheating. She already has the games so she won't steal them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10932 (isolation #831) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10927, nancy wrote:
In post 10918, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 10910, Alisae wrote:But you didn't unvote Nero.
In post 10887, Nero Cain wrote:I don't care for "tone". I care about what a slot has done.
ok? I'm not arguing that I did. I just said I would have if I had the chance. but what does that have to do with like anything?
Hm?
IDK, Ali is making a big deal over how I found Sondam scummy and thus I should be ignored about Gork. I guess its not all that dissimilar from me not wanting to sheep/trust those players that killed Bee and ABR.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10934 (isolation #832) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10931, nancy wrote:
In post 10929, Nero Cain wrote:though I might as well post this here....

In post 405, Nero Cain wrote:bought the Civ humble bundle pack so I have spare keys for Civ 3, Civ 5 and Civ 5 Gods and Kings expansion pack.
^^^^
must have steam.

I can pm the key to Nahdia so she doesn't think I'm cheating. She already has the games so she won't steal them.
Huh?
Its not game related. I just have extra game copies of Civ for Steam so I thought I'd ask here though maybe I should have waited for end game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10939 (isolation #833) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10935, nancy wrote:@Nero I was pointing out the discrepancy in your attitude. You don't care about anything except what other people have done, but you expect judgement to be suspended when it comes to your own behavior.
Is this about me saying that Math scum reading me is odd? As far as I can remember Math's scum read on me is some meta that they've never gone in depth on and that I wasn't voting my top scumread. I'm not really seeing your point here. Yes, Math's "case" on me is hilariously wrong but I fail to see what me arguing Math's meta point is wrong as fuck and me scum reading players for what I feel has been scummy behavior and discounting "tone" based reads has to do with...ANYTHING.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10942 (isolation #834) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I didn't know I was getting all fussy @ Alisae for using me being on the Sondam wagon as a way to discredit my Gork vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10963 (isolation #835) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10956, Vecna wrote:
In post 10826, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 10815, CloudKicker wrote:nancy is singel handedly somewhat ruining the game by herself, shes twisting all her reads on a town preflip from what is most likely a mefia
exactly. This is scum being purposely chaotic, not town just being bad.
And in your experience, this is what scum does? Because I really dont think so.
I see 0% town motivation in WIFOMing her reads like that. Chaotic load mouthed scum is a thing. The fact you were in Death Note and you are acting like this doesn't happen seems fake as shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10969 (isolation #836) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I don't think Nancy was "faking reads" for reactions.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10971 (isolation #837) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10652, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 10638, nancy wrote:That Sondam lynch yesterday was pure scumfuckery btw and may have cost Town the game unless we play perfectly from here on out. Sonam was obvtown and his lynch gained nothing by way of information.
this also doesn't track. You didn't have Sondam anywhere near your top town reads yesterday and even if you suddenly started town reading them you didn't do anything to stop the wagon. Even if you want to play the "I'm busy" card that you've been playing lately your site activity says otherwise. I'm fine with lynching Gork today but Nancy is scum and you guys need get off your high horses and sheep me tomorrow.
and this is still a thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10975 (isolation #838) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nancy is loud and "opinionated" but her reads don't stand up to scrutiny.

GORK IS A MISLYNCH!

but doesn't explain.

"SONDAM WAS OBVTOWN"

but had them no where and the highest they were ever listed as was null. She's also lying about not being online while Sondam was being lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10979 (isolation #839) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I also just refuse to believe that she tunneled me the whole or most of d3 and while secretly town reading me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10985 (isolation #840) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

After Gin voted it was clear that it was a mislynch. (Wich is why town are lynching Gork today) Its not that she's wrong or right about the them, its that she never had Sondam anywhere near her town reads and I feel like her coming into today she is trying to gain town cred. Also she was very much online and posting during the Sondam wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10990 (isolation #841) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10974, Vecna wrote:What do you think of the possibility of Leon + Gork both being scum
Seems like a low possibility to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10994 (isolation #842) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10991, Vecna wrote:You didnt think it was suspicious they were suddenly all over eachother?
you don't think its suspicious that Math has been scumreading the Nancy slot and throwing shade their way...why is your connection scummy but not mine?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11096 (isolation #843) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11071, nancy wrote:Interesting because I haven't seen a single decent reason why Gork is scum either.
Well there was the fact Elbrin was doing shit all. There was Gin defending the fuck out of Math and chainsaw defending them. His quick bandwagon hop onto Sondam was p nasty as well. And Gork hasn't really done any scumhunting today so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11098 (isolation #844) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF the Sondam lynch started around with a time stamp of Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:15 pm and goes all the way to or Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:16 pm.

Since I can't post on going game posts I CAN quote this.
In post 799, nancy wrote:It's important to keep yourself hydrated.
Nancy's claim that she didn't post against the Sondam wagon was b/c she was asleep.

and whats the time stamp on that post?

Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:55 pm

She does have an earlier one @ Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:46 am.

But yeah, Nancy was online and active so she's deff lying. Senpai has to be scum as well since she's corroborateing Nancy's lie. There are exactly three scum in Math, Nancy and Senpai.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11099 (isolation #845) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd be more than ok with with a Gin lynch and my gut says that Leon is a counterwagon to Gin and thus Gin is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11100 (isolation #846) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 10998, Vecna wrote:If it came from anyone else id be all over it Nero, absolutely.
I'm debating whether or not this is the 5th scum.

I'm also worried that he's floating the idea that Leon is a Gork buddy so scum can get a mislynch out of the Gork scum flip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11101 (isolation #847) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but even then I'd lynch all of Nancy, Math, Senpai and Gork before Vecna.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11103 (isolation #848) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I will go fuck myself if you flip town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11107 (isolation #849) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So...Nancy says that she didn't talk out against Sondam b/c they were asleep so when I find evidence that its a lie, its a shit attack? That's bullshit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11109 (isolation #850) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11108, nancy wrote:GO FUCK YOURSELF
not until you flip town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11112 (isolation #851) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11104, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:lol... You seriously think that me vs nancy was SvS? Do you think nancy would engage in SvS like that Nero?
SvS shit happens all the time. Its called distancing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11114 (isolation #852) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

heh

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11116 (isolation #853) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

thank you

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11119 (isolation #854) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no.

Its Gork or Nancy today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11121 (isolation #855) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

infact

Vote:Nancy

I think I rather do this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11123 (isolation #856) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You are a joke Pine.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11157 (isolation #857) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11152, Creature wrote:I'm considering starting a blacklist and have Alisae + nancy for the opening if they're town.
Nancy isn't town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11161 (isolation #858) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

me? I mean the chances that Nancy gets lynched are slim but there's like F all reason I should stop pushing/discussing my scum reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11164 (isolation #859) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

[quote="In post 11162, Gorkington"][/quote]
My ISO is far from devoid of why I think Nancy is scum so your belief in that I'm doing nothing but calling Nancy scum without giving reasons is a crock of shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11166 (isolation #860) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like there was a p big back and forth between me, Nancy and Senpai just a few pages back. I have a hard time believing that you missed that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11167 (isolation #861) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11165, Gorkington wrote:why are you expecting people to hunt through your ISO for your reasons for wanting nancy lynched instead of hitting them in the face with why?
I'm not. I'm just disproving your argument.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11172 (isolation #862) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not going to convince you that your scumbuddy is scum so I'm not even going to try. I made a reply to Creature that Nancy is scum. The fact that you are pissing blood about it only goes to show that its nothing more than a thinly veiled chainsaw defense of Nancy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11174 (isolation #863) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11157, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 11152, Creature wrote:I'm considering starting a blacklist and have Alisae + nancy for the opening if they're town.
Nancy isn't town.
like this isn't even me calling Creature dumb unless he really is town reading Nancy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11176 (isolation #864) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11173, Gorkington wrote:do you have experience with her outside of this game?
no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11181 (isolation #865) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11173, Gorkington wrote:active on the site while sondam wagon was happening and that you think shes faking being incredulous about it happening while it was happening.
like this is not even my argument so I mean whats even the point of talking to you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11184 (isolation #866) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11179, Creature wrote:Meh, won't oppose a nancy wagon at all.
Are you voting Gork right now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11186 (isolation #867) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11183, nancy wrote:I do not lie about RL.
how did you post if you were asleep?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11256 (isolation #868) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this mini bandwagon on me is a joke. Nancy and RC are scum so I don't mind but Ali's vote is stupid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11257 (isolation #869) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nancy is scum
Gork is scum
Math is scum
Senpai is scum
RC is scum.

RC's own self meta is that he's more agressive as scum than town and remember how Skies "read" on Nancy was that she was manipulative? That's basically saying that he's scum with her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11258 (isolation #870) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11249, CloudKicker wrote:nero is town and the game bored me
then sheep me on Gork

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11261 (isolation #871) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11232, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 11221, RadiantCowbells wrote:no this post is legendary
In post 7734, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7633, nancy wrote:Fro99er died, presumably for a reason,
Occams says he was just town and shot for being town.

In post 7680, Brian Skies wrote:I'm pretty sure the definition of manipulative is fairly straightforward.
just for the record you are scumreading Nancy?
guys he was shot for being town
I can't stop laughing at this post it's so gold
HE WAS SHOT FOR BEING TOWN
Nancy's
IMPLIED
reasoning was that Frogger was shot since he was a threat to scum and thus had good reads. Just going off his top two "scumreads" both being town (ABR+Bee) its not a crazy idea to think that he just had a ton of mislynch fodder. He also had Sondam as scum but obviously he wasn't.

I'm going by
In post 4247, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4242, Creature wrote:Caesar, SSBM, Leon, davesaz...

I might be missing something.
Yessss

Plus Max, Sondam, Notice,

Those 7 are my worse than null group
and the only one there I think that could be scum in Notice.

So yes, I think its plenty reasonable to suggest that Frogger was killed, not over his reads as Nancy implies, but b/c he was a town "leader".

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11263 (isolation #872) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11260, nancy wrote:Did you just call Notice scum? Notice? The most obvtown player in this game? You really just called Notice scum?
Even though you are scum I enjoy your use of throwing around buzzwords.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11264 (isolation #873) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11262, nancy wrote:So out of Maxous and Notice you're picking Notice as scum?
yes. The only way I could see Max scum is if you are.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11266 (isolation #874) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you and Notice "obvtown"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11269 (isolation #875) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You lied about asleep durring the Sondam lynch, she is corroborating your lies.

Yes, yes. I know you'll yell at me that you don't "lie" about RL but the site shows you being online and posting. Even further, you didn't have Sondam anywhere near your top town reads so you coming into and yelling about how Sondam was so obvtown doesn't make any sense when you didn't even this them as town in your reads lists.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11270 (isolation #876) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

pls tell me why you and your g/f are obvtown?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11275 (isolation #877) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11271, nancy wrote:I'm obvtown because I've been the only Town doing any significant gamesolving for the past two days
And I haven't? Not Vecna? Not Creature?

Notice is obvtown because they AtE'd me into believing it.
lmfao. This reason is wank.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11279 (isolation #878) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11269, Nero Cain wrote:Even further, you didn't have Sondam anywhere near your top town reads so you coming into and yelling about how Sondam was so obvtown doesn't make any sense when you didn't even this them as town in your reads lists.
Is there a reason that you don't reply to this? Its not the first time I've brought it up either.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11282 (isolation #879) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't "need" anything more than
Corroborator of lies
. Also how very convenient that you you had a secret "obvtown" read on Sondam but the highest public read on Sondam was null. Do you really feel like these "WIFOM reads" are really helping? Like as town it just bring in confusion and as scum it lets you get away with false reads and junk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11283 (isolation #880) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11281, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Ayy RC let me sleep on it :dead:
I'm town, don't lynch me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11287 (isolation #881) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11284, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What if we do Cloud first?
He's town too. I mean I think you pretty much don't give as shit since you only really enjoy playing as scum but you should you know play to your wincon and jazz. If your vote is on Gork then you are fine bro. Just don't let RC's threats scare you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11289 (isolation #882) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this mocking rage is sad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11323 (isolation #883) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you two not find is suspicious as fuck that Nancy says she was asleep durring the Sondom lynch but the site says otherwise? You two buying into the whole "well I thought I was asleep when it happened?"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11325 (isolation #884) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11326 (isolation #885) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11098, Nero Cain wrote:TBF the Sondam lynch started around with a time stamp of Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:15 pm and goes all the way to or Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:16 pm.

Since I can't post on going game posts I CAN quote this.
In post 799, nancy wrote:It's important to keep yourself hydrated.
Nancy's claim that she didn't post against the Sondam wagon was b/c she was asleep.

and whats the time stamp on that post?

Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:55 pm

She does have an earlier one @ Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:46 am.

But yeah, Nancy was online and active so she's deff lying. Senpai has to be scum as well since she's corroborateing Nancy's lie. There are exactly three scum in Math, Nancy and Senpai.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11328 (isolation #886) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

She already has. She says that she
THOUGHT
she was asleep b/c it was locked by the time she got here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11329 (isolation #887) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but her initial reaction was to tell me to fuck off, which I don't understand that much 'cause a town player would realize that its just really scumhunting and she shouldn't really be mad at that I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11331 (isolation #888) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Wheres the vote?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11334 (isolation #889) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you so afraid to name names?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11336 (isolation #890) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Your use of mockery to answer a legitimate question only proves that you are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11351 (isolation #891) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

RC is voting me 'cause Nancy is soooooooooooo town or atleast that's the vibe I got.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11366 (isolation #892) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did you start scumreading me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11371 (isolation #893) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11353, Maxous wrote:My read on him has been starting to sour though, idk.
Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11375 (isolation #894) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not really seeing whats town about Math. The only thing I remember is that Senpai (and maybe others) says that Math wouldn't argue with thier sister and continue to whine about it. Honestly, that doesn't seem like a great reason to me so can you help explain why Math is sooooooo town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11380 (isolation #895) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11377, Alisae wrote:Nero I'm still waiting for you to explain why the whole playerlist and cloudie is town.
im still waiting on you to explain why you've flipped your read on me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11382 (isolation #896) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

none of Math, Nancy, or jae are anywhere near "confirmed" or "obv". This BOP stuff is junk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11384 (isolation #897) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do I make so much sense as scum Leon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11389 (isolation #898) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm flipping town though so not sure why you are happy about that, LUV.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11394 (isolation #899) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes I don't have the same reads as others, thus I must be scum when it is 20x times more likely that scum are the ones that are you know, blending in and have the same reads as everyone else.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11395 (isolation #900) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Leon who are you lynching when I flip town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11398 (isolation #901) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you think I'm scum so he's either my scumbuddy or I know he's town.

Who are you lynching when I flip town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11401 (isolation #902) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you voting me but acting like I'm town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11402 (isolation #903) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^@Ali

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11403 (isolation #904) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

leon, who are you lynching when I flip town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11405 (isolation #905) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I already answered a long time ago before you even asked but this doesn't feel like the 199 Cloud to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11406 (isolation #906) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11400, Leonshade wrote:I PoE town when I was on all the mislynches with less convicyion?
not everyone that were on both mislynches are scum and feels man.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11408 (isolation #907) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok? You think I'm scum so....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11410 (isolation #908) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why will no one tell me who they are lynching when I flip town? I'd also like an explanation for why I killed Frogger.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11413 (isolation #909) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11412, Alisae wrote:
In post 11410, Nero Cain wrote:I'd also like an explanation for why I killed Frogger.
I thought you said he was killed for being town.
yes, a scum team containing me would kill someone that was town reading me so I ask who are my buddies.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11416 (isolation #910) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

see, Nancy says Frogger was killed for "reasons". What reasons?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11417 (isolation #911) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Alisae you are so fucking terrible if you are town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11418 (isolation #912) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Nero

lynch the fuck out of RC and Nancy when I flip town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11422 (isolation #913) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

scum hunting. What "anti-town" things have I done?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11423 (isolation #914) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I was never being silly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11426 (isolation #915) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11420, RadiantCowbells wrote:THE SELFVOTE GAMBIT IS REAL
doesn't matter. You die when I flip town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11428 (isolation #916) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I simply do not want to play with players this horrible. Lynch me Luv

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11435 (isolation #917) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11424, Alisae wrote:And you think that no one else in the game but you is scumhunting?
What fucking junk is this? I never said anything about being the only one that's scumhunting but if you agree that I'm scumhunting then why would you not think that is pro-town behavior?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11441 (isolation #918) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Where did I ever say that no one else is scumhunting? And if you think I said that and take offense to it why was it ok when Nancy said it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11444 (isolation #919) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I already did. I'm town. If you are asking if I have a wonder then no.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11446 (isolation #920) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11447 (isolation #921) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11441, Nero Cain wrote:Where did I ever say that no one else is scumhunting? And if you think I said that and take offense to it why was it ok when Nancy said it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11449 (isolation #922) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11451 (isolation #923) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11453 (isolation #924) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11447, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 11441, Nero Cain wrote:Where did I ever say that no one else is scumhunting? And if you think I said that and take offense to it why was it ok when Nancy said it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11454 (isolation #925) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

It was 1shot and I wanted to wait for something more powerful.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11455 (isolation #926) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

cat got your tongue, Ali?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11458 (isolation #927) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why not?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11463 (isolation #928) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well you accused me of saying something I didn't say and I'm not sure why'd you do that and then that thing I supposedly said is scummy coming only from me and thats selective scumhunting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11468 (isolation #929) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm "flailing" here. Alisae, LUV and Leon all having scum reads on my seem p opportunistic. Leon, despite his reasoning being pure shit, atleast
HAS
a reason.

I like Dave questioning RC and RC not responding to said questions is pretty scummy but then Dave's previous content was promises to catchup and he didn't really give any "content" the times he said he had read or caught up.

Kid
finally
did something. His lack of doing things were kinda getting on my nerves.

Caser is just fucking useless.

Max has been mainly useless but now supposedly has a light scum read on me.

There are some things from Vecna that bother me so idk...

I'm just all over the place.

gut still feels like

MathBlade
Gorkington
RadiantCowbells
nancy

Are the scummiest.

I might want to replace Senpai with Alisae, idk. Alisae flipping his read is bad and selectively scumhunting me over Nancy is p bad. Though TBF even in 199 I vaugely recall him accusing me of things that I didn't say.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11469 (isolation #930) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

RC strong arming a lynch based on little or no evidence is well within his scum meta.
In post 11376, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also there's a simple BOP here. Nero was good enough to correctly call me scum when I powerlynched him in the NY we played. In this game his scumpool is
and this is manipulative as fuck.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11477 (isolation #931) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

god you are a sack of shit LUV.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11484 (isolation #932) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok what have I been pushing Nancy and Math on that you think is not pro-town or w/e?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11486 (isolation #933) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ITS NOT FUCKING REAL LIFE!

I'm saying that she was online during the whole Sondam wagon. Why should I not get all twitchy when she tells me she was asleep when she wasn't?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11487 (isolation #934) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

explain why my Math push is a reach.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11496 (isolation #935) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11488, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm saying it is literally like impossible to really prove it.
ok. Go to her search users post and go to page 40. Was she online or not?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11498 (isolation #936) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes but its bullshit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11501 (isolation #937) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

me? I always passionately hunt my scumreads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11502 (isolation #938) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11493, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:As for the Math push I mean the priority thing and thinking they're scum for not wanting to be shot is just reaching
You mean that when they were pushing the idea that priority list is the same as the player list. Yeah I'm sorry, that's just dumb. I don't think its a reach that it was scum bullshitting. They used it as justification to lynch ABR so yeah I'm not getting any town vibes from that. Why is Math using something that they'd have no idea about as justification for a lynch something town would do?

Them not wanting to get killed n2? Well why the hell not? If your wonder is "get killed and mod confirm someone" I don't really see why you'd want to wait. I don't really buy into the "well they wanted to wait till late game" and lets just assume they are town, no scumteam would EVER shoot Math at that point. So it gives them probable reason for why they are still alive and makes the "I want scum to shoot me!" a very very very low probability. There's plenty of potential scum motivation to grab it as scum and keep said investigation out of the hands of town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11503 (isolation #939) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11496, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 11488, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm saying it is literally like impossible to really prove it.
ok. Go to her search users post and go to page 40. Was she online or not?
have you done it yet?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11504 (isolation #940) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

come on LUV, tell me if Nancy was online or not?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11507 (isolation #941) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is Nancy obvtown sans Spiff replace out?

Why didn't you respond to any of Dave's questions?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11510 (isolation #942) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11506, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Lol what do you want me to say? Yes? It is not going to affect my scum read on nancy
that's fine. She
IS
scum but I just want you to realize where I'm coming from. Math's 2 and 3 are disproven, 1 is an opinion and I think lying is very much AI. 4 is just some wacko hypothetical situation.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11512 (isolation #943) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11509, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Like I say yes and then what? There is hardly any support for a nancy lynch
I agree but that doesn't mean I'm wrong. But there's still that nice juicy Gork scum lynch, you can join me there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11515 (isolation #944) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11506, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Willing sacrificing themselves at the point of the game just isn't something they would do.
So then why would they take that wonder in the first place?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11517 (isolation #945) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11513, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:interesting point about you being sort of the cause of conflict that I want him to elaborate on.
if I'm scum why do I not blend in?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11519 (isolation #946) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

And tbf, the thing about Nancy being online during the Sondam lynch was only part of my larger point that I felt like it was scummy when they came into today and yelled about how obvtown Sondam was yet not even having them as a town read. But then she says that she had a private town read on them. I just find it silly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11521 (isolation #947) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm doing both, son.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11674 (isolation #948) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

RC has yet to case me and is instead strong arming. This is his scum game. If it takes my death to see Nancy-RC-Math flips so fucking be it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11675 (isolation #949) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am slightly on the fence about Leon like I realize that that his "Nero doesn't see the game the same way I do!" is pretty fucking stupid and yeah I can buy into the whole "Leon is buddying RC" but IDK....still feels like a Gork counterwagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11676 (isolation #950) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9827, Gorkington wrote:im pretty sure its me you want to maybe lynch.
also this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11677 (isolation #951) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but Leon buddying RC applies just as much to Alisae as it does Leon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11678 (isolation #952) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11679 (isolation #953) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11658, Vecna wrote:My current townread of him is under the assumption his scumgame hasnt improved tremendously - AND doesnt improve while the number of ingame days grows larger.
If you are basing my game off of Deathnote why would you say this? Even as scum I had much better reads than the town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11683 (isolation #954) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11680, KidAmn wrote:Would like to see something to back this up rather than a simple declaration.
like what? RC hasn't done anything. But tunnel me on zero reasoning.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11684 (isolation #955) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What "shit" was I stirring?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11685 (isolation #956) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11683, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 11680, KidAmn wrote:Would like to see something to back this up rather than a simple declaration.
like what? RC hasn't done anything. But tunnel me on zero reasoning.
Like here is RC latest town game with me. I was scum in this game too. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70036

He mentioned a game earlier where RC strong armed my lynch. RC was scum. I'm sure I can find more examples but this appears to be be his scum meta and honestly? Just look beyond meta. What is he doing that has been town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11688 (isolation #957) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11333, RadiantCowbells wrote:Notice how as soon as I'm in the scum brigade starts throwing their votes around and trying to develop new wagons while not actually addressing that wagon?

That's not a coincidence.
Like this is ATE-y manipulative stuff. I mean he was
OBVIOUSLY
talking about Creature and Vecna but calling them the "scum brigade" is only being used to garner a response.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11690 (isolation #958) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11687, Leonshade wrote:I think one of Vecna/LUV has to be.
There are 5 scum in this game and you have 2 scum reads when I flip town?

"Nero is scum"

"shit guys he flipped town. It has to be one of LUV or Vecna."

"SHIT THEY FLIPPED TOWN SO IT MUST BE THE OTHER ONE"

How convent that scum need exactly 3 mislynches to win. Things that make you go hrmmmmm....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11691 (isolation #959) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Leon, serious question. What is your stance on VCA?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11693 (isolation #960) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11686, Leonshade wrote:causing arguments instead of helping the game be solved.
lets just say that I hit scum, don't you think they will fight back? Town will fight back. Scumhunting is going to lead to argumentation and this is something you should understand by now.
Who are the coasting scum?
In post 11689, Leonshade wrote:There's been coasting scum this game, but I've also had at least one scum in my strong townreads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11694 (isolation #961) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11692, Leonshade wrote:Huuuuuge stretch, at least try to come up with genuine reasons to SR me.
If I thought you were scum and not just bad I'd of been voting you. Why assume you are getting scumread?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11697 (isolation #962) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11695, Leonshade wrote:Things that make you go hrmmmmm....
its me thinking about things. I mean scum need exactly 3 mislynches and you going "well ok, there
HAS
to be 1 scum in my town reads" I know that atleast one of those is town and I'm not exactly sold on Vecna and LUV being scum over bad town so I think its more than reasonable to question it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11698 (isolation #963) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why isn't RC in that list of town reads that might be wrong?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11699 (isolation #964) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

talk to me about how my play here is different than WWE.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11700 (isolation #965) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11359, Leonshade wrote:Had a scumlean on Skies and a townlean on Nero.
In post 11381, Leonshade wrote:Fuckkk RC is town and Nero is scum

VOTE: Nero Cain

Nero being scum makes so much sense but I ignored it because ABR flipped town
please show your work. I'd like to know what arguments I started that weren't scumhunting that changed your read in this 5 hour period?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11703 (isolation #966) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have the worlds worst gag reflex. I couldn't stir shit without barfing up my guts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11706 (isolation #967) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What exactly are you basing it on then?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11708 (isolation #968) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I'm not flipping scum. So I don't understand why your RC read won't change when that happens.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11714 (isolation #969) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11709, Leonshade wrote:active scum serving to make town even more conflicted.
I'd love to hear more about this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11717 (isolation #970) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's exactly what scumhunting is....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11722 (isolation #971) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Math has been scumreading the Spiff/Nancy slot all game yet Nacy is always on the backburner. Its actully been a large part of why I think they are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11725 (isolation #972) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11723, nancy wrote:Math is TRing me.
maybe now but not always

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11727 (isolation #973) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11724, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I can see it for the nancy push but I can't see it for the Math one.
I dunno, I feel like if a Nancy/Mat scum team were to exist Math constantly shading them and calling them scum would make sense as buddy play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11743 (isolation #974) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think I've had much to even do with "Chaos" this game and everyone that's been "chaotic" (Frogger/ABR) have flipped town and this "we must find the scum player that caused all the chaos!" is a witch hunt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11746 (isolation #975) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

pushing things that you believe in is not chaotic.

Replacing out is null. I'd like to hear ANY reasons why Spiff/Nancy is town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11750 (isolation #976) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11747, nancy wrote:Why would you lock me as Town for the rest of the game simply because of a replace out? That doesn't make sense.
TBF it seems like most everyone has been doing that and I don't really remember you ever questioning it b4?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11757 (isolation #977) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What were you scumreading Nancy from b4?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11765 (isolation #978) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

actually, RC was voting me for voting Nancy (chainsaw much?) The whole "Frogger was killed for being town" thing was like, Nancy had said that Frogger was killed for ~reasons~. Look at Froggers d1 play, he was influential. Where ever he went a wagon sprang up. I'm disagreeing with Nancy's "he was killed for a reason!" He was killed b/c he was an influential town that wouldn't get lynched and I think that suggesting that Frogger was killed for anything other than that is manipulative and wrong.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11769 (isolation #979) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nancy why not just tell us why Gork is a mislynch instead of just repeating "Gork is a mislynch." Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11773 (isolation #980) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11760, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I still am. The basis of my scum read on her was that the way she was using meta and VCA to form her reads wasn't genuine.
yea I agree.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11779 (isolation #981) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

[quote="In post 11772, Vecna"][/quote]
but Gork isn't pushing me or even posting in this game. He lurks and lurks comes in and lays down some posts and goes back to lurking. As bad as Leon is I still feel like he's a Gork counterwagon, idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11784 (isolation #982) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4247, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4242, Creature wrote:Caesar, SSBM, Leon, davesaz...

I might be missing something.
Yessss

Plus Max, Sondam, Notice,

Those 7 are my worse than null group
I *think* this is Frogger's last reads list. Of the players living its Caesar, Leon, Cloud, Dave, Max and Notice.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11792 (isolation #983) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Gork is scum. His wagon stalls and a Leon wagon pops up. There's not much more to add.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11795 (isolation #984) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

his vote on me after town reading me s just as opportunistic as Leons vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11802 (isolation #985) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that is not why I am scumreading him. I thought Elb was active lurking and Gin's hardcore defense and jump on the Sondam wagon was scummy as F.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11811 (isolation #986) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11804, nancy wrote:I'm scumreading Maxous strongly and there's a result that Maxous and Creature are the same alignment.
confirm that you are chichen itza.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11817 (isolation #987) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok....

vote:Leon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11824 (isolation #988) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

bro, your case on me is RC said so and that I'm arguing with ppl and not scumhunting. Show your work, give examples.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11827 (isolation #989) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 614, Spiffeh wrote:I voted for Nero because his posts during the Resolution Phase looked like he posted them just to seem like he was participating in the discussion.
In post 350, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really want to do none. Like its safe and doesn't change anything. I feel like Arts, eventhough I realize that it could backfire on town, could really help too.
In post 453, Nero Cain wrote:if you don't know what any of them do why is one better than the other?
The first of these posts amounts to no conclusion either way. Particularly the "arts could backfire but could also really help" doesn't really show depth in thinking, so I don't really see the need to post it if no real conclusion was drawn?
The second is basically a throw away question (you can check the context yourself).
how do you feel about that Vecna?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11829 (isolation #990) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

errr, thats not the post where Spiff says that Max was "disinterested" oh well too lazy to go quote it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11834 (isolation #991) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think its pretty clear that Caesar isn't going to do shit. He's either scum doing nothing or town that's useless.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11838 (isolation #992) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In 199 he can be active when he wants to a lurks off suspicion.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11844 (isolation #993) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Could someone explain to me why Leon's vote is opportunistic and scummy but not Alisae?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11860 (isolation #994) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 814, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 774, Nero Cain wrote:Spif should prob talk about why he SOLELY scum reading me for that but ignoring Max.
Max's posts didn't really ping me like yours did. I got the vibe he was just uninterested with the Resolution phase which isn't alignment indicative. I do believe his push on me is crap.

Are you scum reading him?
I mean I guess its not impossible that Spiff finds me scummy and not Max (though he later does scumread him) but IDK, I just get such bad vibes from him calling Max "disinterested"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11861 (isolation #995) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11853, CloudKicker wrote:theres other reason why ali isnt scum either
Whats that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11877 (isolation #996) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

on one hand I'm like I like Nancy hard town reading me but on the other I feel pocketed. And she was already town reading me to start the day and she turned on me quickly so...idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11879 (isolation #997) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did you change your town read on me in the first place?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11886 (isolation #998) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I was provoking before so I'm not sure why that garnered me a town read and then when I continued to poke you you OMGUS scum read me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11896 (isolation #999) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11891, MathBlade wrote:Leonshade is now a counter to Nero people.
leon was a counter to gork

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”