Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Hi, bitches. I could do the 'whole guess who's back' thing, but I'm balls deep in insomnia, so I'll spare you that.

Let's start with the most relevant question, and since apparently I can't trust whatever shit's already been posted, why are we currently voting Mulch?
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Also:
Unvote

Mastina is the worst mod, mostly because she's scum, and if she is who I think she is, I was a mason with her, and was subjected to no end of analysis. That was just awful. :P
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Oh well. So, I guess my second dumb question follows: Why aren't we all on Mulch if this is so damning? Or at least float him to L-1 and keep him there mostly to apply pressure since it's plurality lynch. And is anyone trying to 'store' any deleted posts for requotability for later days?

I could just point all the things that are wrong with that sentence how I remember that game, but I don't want to subject this game to Mom and Dad fighting.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

VOTE: Mulch

Let's make this official for now. After all, it'll make mastina angry, and I think I sorta wanna do that this game in addition to hunting scums.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:11 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Mathblade wrote:I think Mulch is genuine in his motivations while lying
Wut. If there's some dispute as to the slip, that's one thing; if he actually PT slipped, he's getting strung up and we're not going to debate semantics. In fact, I would go so far to say that even if he didn't PT slip, this line is some straight bullshit. It's not playing to your fucking wincon to lie as Town; 'genuine motivations' or not. There's a reason I don't tend to shake the hand of VTs who lie to entire towns when they fake claim supersaint or some ass like that.

<<< Fixing quote tag. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

So one of my things is I mistrust people who vote themselves. It's something that I personally do to end days if he's going down in a shit fire anyway; generally on the hammer. Otherwise it's against wincon. This reeks of a bizarre self-sacrifice, and while I certainly don't want to do setup speculation day 1; just to give us a giant fucking headache and fuck with the players some more, mastina made the entire game a mountainous where no one else has PRs.

Still feeling like the whole 'motivations while lying' is shit logic for a town player to say, but something sage to say while LOOKING Townish.

The whole post, if I read it as scum motivated is to try to make people feel bad about voting him while telling his scum buddies where to shoot. Mastina, is he telling you where to shoot?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Really not organic=a really polite way to say 'fucking scummy'.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Ghostlin »

: Except in a plurality lynch world, 'one more vote toward lynch' is essentially hammering while we can continue to shit up the thread as Scum, false tells, creating chaos, and the like.

It's like the best of both worlds for scum!
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Ghostlin »

to to seems jarring. There's no hint towards your shift to Kise, and particularly not to Aronis from Kise---you don't mention Kise again after voting Aronis.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Mm4: I could lynch Aronis. I don't like your vote trajectory, but Aronis's case on hebi is essentially 200+ words justifying a policy lynch.

Which if you're going to lynch someone for lack of content, just fucking own it's Day one, you have no clue and shit or get off the pot.

Also his Creature vote has no trajectory, and fucking stinks because right now, Creature reads "hey guys, I give a shit and am town and getting sick of these shitty mechanics."
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

CheekyTeeky wrote:Can we choose you?
You can choose whomever you want, cupcake, but Creature's town and sticking hid neck out. You'd better have a damn good reason.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

CheekyTeeky wrote:So why would mastina target mulch and creature so often with deleting/editing posts in contrast to others?
You realize that entire question has an asston of WIFOM and may in fact be the wrong one?

I'm going to answer it anyway, because it's conversation the players of this game need to have, re: mastina's ability to delete 'relevant' posts.

There are a variety of reasons mastina would delete posts, and those two in particular, and we'll start with Layer 1, the basic layer. There are two reasons on this layer, mastina would delete posts (besides 'it's her wincon, hrr durr...'):

1) A player has been doing something bad for mastina as scum: ie, particularly astute analogies, trying to be town leader; particularly good reads. Between the NK and the mislynch, scum will almost always choose the mislynch. A player in a 'normal' game that the scum would have to kill could look worse if their posts get edited/deleted often, because of...

2) Mastina pretty much says she's protecting her scums, and if the scums give out a pretty awful tell, she'll delete it so Town doesn't lynch them/plausible deniability (if a post exists in the game, and no one's around to fucking see it, is it a post?).

There's more to this rotten shit onion, tho', because we're approaching Layer 2, the WIFOM layer; or the door conundrum in Labyrinth: Mastina chooses two players, one she knows is town and one she knows is scum and starts deleting their posts. A LOT. Content be damned; she rolls a 17 sided die, two players off the play list. We might be able to catch scum that way, but not if she changes tactics. We do not know if Mastina (or the scum team) is assigning particular priority here in Day One.

Layer 3 is the Chaos layer: Mastina wants us to focus on Creature and Mulch because we assume that any of the above is possible. When in fact, she's just fucking with us. Which is the entire flavor:
We are her playthings and she's fucking with us.

Town needs to decide on each day how much bearing we place on information that's gonna be gone. We need to decide that how much that information plays into our scumhunting, and if, any importance we give to the things Mastina deletes. I think this needs to be on the lower end of the information spectrum until we get a few flips, there's not a lot here to really base a vital game decision on, but I'm raising this question now so we don't shit up the thread with it later.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Also, if you're not now,
save copies of any posts you might find important in case mastina changes/deletes them.
You can repost them to the thread later. She might delete them again, but the more and more you repost them after deletion/editing, the more that people might be able to see them (she also may give up after a point).
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Are you not a fan of Pokemon Go or do you actually, shock horror, have a read?
I am curious why you're bothering to interact with this, since grapes, according to his ISO, has done fuck all and I can't be bothered to remember he's actually in this game.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

SO LET'S ALL COME TO HAVE A GOOD TIME
Last edited by mastina on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

It'd be like I went to one-fifth of my posting volume and all of a sudden I vote you Smocaine; would you be bothered to respond? Espeically if I can't be bothered to push in your direction.

......*jaw drops to the floor, stage whispers* Cheeky got the scum wincon, didn't she?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Ghostlin »

VOTE: Mathblade The pagetop slip is quite damming.
Wut.

Mathblade doesn't mention a page top, that was Aronis and how does this inform you that they're scum?

Or to put this another way: what the fuck are you on?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Ghostlin »

...Are you literally taking drugs right now? Or did I fall into some universe whereupon people talk about things that don't exist.

I literally don't have any clue about what you're talking about or why page tops are important.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Lmao. Look I page topped! I r scum

^ This ridicule from Cheeky pretty much sums up pagetopgate for me.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Ghostlin »

I can see policying Theta, but did Mulch slip or not?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Creature: smocaine mentioned a PT slip in , but that's now gone and been edited. Along with one of my posts with something about butts. We were classy when we did our edit job, weren't we mastina?

Also, Aronis isn't as witty as he think he is.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Ghostlin »

You realize the last few posts of mulch have literally been 'you look scummy', 'mislynch foiled', one (to me, for full disclosure) 'you're next' (I admit, I giggled at that one), and votes on the lynch that's not him du jour. We have no reads, no substance, and dealing with him has been a gigantic pain in the ass. If Mulch ISN'T scum due to some miracle not observed by normal mortals, and fucking somehow that's a mislynch, he's so negative utility to Town, mastina might as well have fgiven him a scum PM that literally said 'you are the uberscum. Your post restriction is that you need to be scummer than me in the thread and I'm CONFIRMED SCUM.' While I could lynch Theta, we should really make this scumtard eat dubious amount of rope first. Typing this entire post on what a scumfuck Mulch is IS ACTIVELY MAKING ME ANGRY HOW YOU'RE LETTING HIM GET AWAY WITH IT.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Ghostlin »

okay so i'm going to go back to sheeping my townread who like i don't even remember why i townread her anymore but ik that at least at one point i thought i had substantial reasons for the townread so like yeah if my townread ever votes im going to sheep her
so basically i'm done trolling until like tomorrow but i'm too lazy to be productive so this is my compromise so at least i dont actively force a no lynch
WUT.

"I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO SCUM HUNT, SO I'LL JUST SHEEP SOMEONE I CAN'T REMEMBER WHY THEY'RE TOWN..." WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAME? IS THIS MY LIFE NOW?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (isolation #23) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Well, THAT was a scumclaim. Also designed to arrest discussion for the rest of the day.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

wow i'm offended
does my support not mean anything to you?? :( :( :(
i said i'd lynch titus
You could always be, I don't know, voting for him rather than voting for mastina, which does nothing except no-lynch if she wins that vote.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1554, DiamondSentinel wrote:Mulch was terrible, and while I don't blame you for lynching him, he was pretty obviously noob!town, the idiot. Also, fuck self-hammering town.
This. Very this. You are actual scum if you do this as Town, you just didn't get the scum PM. This is my second post attempting to agree with this, and I had to calm down and delete the first because I felt I was possibly violating site rules for posting the first. Oh, and for the inevitable person who fucking points how fake this is to them in order to make a fucktarded point on how I'm scum,
I literally
DO NOT CARE.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1538, mastina wrote:mastina - 1 (Aronis) L- O- L
Also, Aronis, exactly what is this example of you voting against the Town wincon? Why...would you ever do this Day 1?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1580, mastina wrote:I'm totally a valid lynch!
Well, no lynch is a valid state in this game, so this is technically true.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1614, Aronis wrote:
In post 1611, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1610, Aronis wrote:I'm also confused, is titus still a hydra or no? If she still is, we need a modkill for alt slipping way too much
Don't ask for a modkill, idiot. That's a good way to eat one yourself.

Anyways, who even knows now.
well somebody's got to try to enforce some rules since the mod seems to be pretty disinterested in actually modding the game herself

<<< NO U >>>
This is attempting to look helpful and does fuck all to improve the game state. I'm going to have to try to read Aronis around mastina's edits, aren't I? Fuck me.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Grapes are delicious. Working on reads.
Last edited by mastina on Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1676, Stalfos wrote:This was edited but the second part looks like it came from the original post. You were on Mulch pretty much since replace in, so I want to know where you're at now.
I said grapes are delicious. She deleted nothing.

Off the cuff:
Town: grapes, MB, camn, probably you
Scum (which includes people not playing to a Town wincon): Aronis, smocaine---yes, they could just be shit town, but this is the kind of game where easily scum could be playing delibrately anti-town because LOLS! (No seriously, I'm much less likely to embrace this bullshit this game. And I've got a low tolerance for it anyhow; although smocaine encouraged the mulch lynch and then hopped off to end the day on the mod, which is no lynch and then told us all how Town mulch was seems fucking trying to manufacture holier than thou town cred that it should probably eat rope)
Curious About Because They're The Subject of Discussion: Radiant Moonlight, DS

I'm frankly feeling REALLY off balance right now and having trouble sorting, trying to decide whether or not I just roll with what I have (a lot of gut here) or do a close read of ISOs, mastina be damned.
Last edited by mastina on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Ghostlin »

The Curious About section are people I don't really have reads on, but we've been talking about them a lot so I'd appreciate someone sharing their reads with me.

Oh, I forgot something:

Vote: smocaine
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Testing something out. Grapes are super delicious. They're so good to eat, they make me hard. Grapes are absolutely delicious.
Last edited by mastina on Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Everytime I've posted the phrase "grapes are delicious" mastina has edited it, so...I'm testing.
Last edited by mastina on Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1715, Theta Alpine wrote:mastina voted yume
who got replaced and is now maestro
Why is this at all important?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9700892#p9700892]post 1721[/url], grapes wrote:
In post 1703, Ghostlin wrote:Testing something out. Grapes are super delicious. They're so good to eat, they make me hard. Grapes are absolutely delicious.
Yeah baby!
I can't talk about my postive alignment read of you without Mastina editing it. In this case, a dirty fanfiction.
Last edited by mastina on Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1717, Stalfos wrote:
In post 1696, DiamondSentinel wrote: Bleugh, I dunno what I was doing, but I somehow confused him for part of your hydra/your hydra's slot.

In that case, let me actually ISO him rather than having my readlist from memory.

Anyways, I will definitely discuss things with you. I discuss whatever seems to be the topic of discussion. When that's me or my reads, then yeah, I defend myself.
... you thought Aronis was us... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I mean that makes a lot of sense with how you were acting. The names are kind of similar, I guess.

You can choose the topic of discussion. I've asked you on your reads but you don't seem to be that interested in explaining them. That would be a good place to start.

In post 1697, DiamondSentinel wrote:Spoiler alert, Stalfos: I've no idea what I'm doing and I just fly by the seat of my pants. I'm probably the worst mafia player you'll ever meet, mostly because I don't have the same logical thought processes as you guys and I don't understand them at all. You guys talk about stuff and cross examine it, and all of it's moon logic to me. When you say "X means that they're scum", 95% of the time, I'm thinking "Wait, I took that as a townie thing to do".
Yes but when you come in and start saying how bad everyone is, it seems to me like you're trying to establish yourself as superior. I'm also a pretty terrible player in many respects.

Different people think in different ways, which is good. Theoretically you can bridge the gap with communication. Is there somewhere in particular that we've been using moon logic that you disagree with?

Ghostlin wrote:
In post 1676, Stalfos wrote:This was edited but the second part looks like it came from the original post. You were on Mulch pretty much since replace in, so I want to know where you're at now.
I said grapes are delicious. She deleted nothing.

Off the cuff:
Town: grapes, MB, camn, probably you
Scum (which includes people not playing to a Town wincon): Aronis, smocaine---yes, they could just be shit town, but this is the kind of game where easily scum could be playing delibrately anti-town because LOLS! (No seriously, I'm much less likely to embrace this bullshit this game. And I've got a low tolerance for it anyhow; although smocaine encouraged the mulch lynch and then hopped off to end the day on the mod, which is no lynch and then told us all how Town mulch was seems fucking trying to manufacture holier than thou town cred that it should probably eat rope)
Curious About Because They're The Subject of Discussion: Radiant Moonlight, DS

I'm frankly feeling REALLY off balance right now and having trouble sorting, trying to decide whether or not I just roll with what I have (a lot of gut here) or do a close read of ISOs, mastina be damned.
Okay, thank you.

We also had the possibility of you being scum, I just wanted to hear from you first.

Your entrance was very much rehashing the entire conversation that had been had at the start, and despite a couple good towny posts (/ stick out, I think I mentioned those D1) you transitioned from "helpful" into clogging up the thread with discussion of a scum slip. Considering that it's difficult to go back and check things, jumping to this assumption was on the one hand pretty odd and also makes a pretty good scum strategy to confuse people and make sure the wagon on Mulch didn't dissipate. You started D2 in full rage mode, and rage mode is an easy way to look town without doing anything.

Now you only have two scumreads, which you somehow blended to lead to your Smocaine vote. But I'm a bit happier with your posting today, not so much with his, so I'll join you there. I also seem to remember you making more posts about the "scumslip" but looking back it seems like either I'm mistaken or mastina has done some deleting so I'm not sure if I'm just remembering it badly.

VOTE: Smocaine

-Key
That would be because this game is literal cancer, particularly for a large.

Mastina did some...editing around that time of the day. Do me a favor, rest of Town as well...tell me your feelings on the grapes slot.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1806, mastina wrote:
In post 1790, Smocaine wrote:Can I get a mod
gaurentere
on that?
Sure, I'll mod-gaurentere it.
You do realize that you misspelled guarantee; also since the mods acting like a player here, she can lie to you, right?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1832, mastina wrote:
In post 1827, camn wrote:
In post 1826, Smocaine wrote:I could do Theta too.
I agree with this message
L-l...lewd!
You edited an entire post of mine so that fruit makes me hard and you lewd this? The mod doth protest too much.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9704886#p9704886]post 1844[/url], Smocaine wrote:
In post 1842, Kise wrote:Who claimed?
mm4 claimed gting mafia. Please help me lynch it.
Is this like the mulch PT slip you mentioned earlier, because that certainly ended delightfully well for all involved.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Ghostlin »

I agree, but somehow the mod being mafia, I somehow wonder if she'll grant you that power.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9712904#p9712904]post 1917[/url], Theta Alpine wrote:
i thought it would be obvious

an organized list of people starting with a universally townread person and ending with the only confirmed scum
and my traditional placing myself as true null within the list
it is a reads list
that cannot be modified or removed by the mod
Better question: why did you place Mastina at the end of that list?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1939, mastina wrote:Ghostlin has been prodded.
That's strange, considering there is no message from you in my inbox.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9714687#p9714687]post 1947[/url], Theta Alpine wrote:the readslist is only truly valuable after i am dead
sure it lets you know where i am at
but after i die and have flipped that is when it is truly important
that is when any statements i make regarding players get edited or deleted because that is when my actual motive is revealed to the town
I appreciate the reads list in voting and unvoting, but was there a point in voting for mastina at the end?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1951 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Ghostlin »

That's...not my point. My point is the last person is hopefully the person you wanna vote, so why place a No Vote for the mod?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9718614#p9718614]post 1969[/url], DiamondSentinel wrote:Looking at this list, I'm guessing that Mulch's wagon is scumdriven. Probably have every scum on there.
Really? Not a single scum off the wagon? Everyone wanted Mulch's mislynch so badly you don't think someone wouldn't want to be off it so they could go "it wasn't my idea" later?

I question the thought process that goes "this one wagon. All the scum are on this. Done." And I'm not even fucking trying this game
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2001, UnaBombaH wrote:...I think something was deleted from the previous page to fit a pagetop for mastina.. :facepalm:
That's happened all game. You get used to it, it's why it's probably going to be difficult to read this too deep.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (isolation #47) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2025, UnaBombaH wrote:Are there any PR-claims that should be taken seriously?

Are there any PR's for that matter? :lol:
Probably not. Maybe no are your two answers.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (isolation #48) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1986, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9719952#p9719952]post 1983[/url], MathBlade wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9719930#p9719930]post 1981[/url], DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1971, Ghostlin wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9718614#p9718614]post 1969[/url], DiamondSentinel wrote:Looking at this list, I'm guessing that Mulch's wagon is scumdriven. Probably have every scum on there.
Really? Not a single scum off the wagon? Everyone wanted Mulch's mislynch so badly you don't think someone wouldn't want to be off it so they could go "it wasn't my idea" later?

I question the thought process that goes "this one wagon. All the scum are on this. Done." And I'm not even fucking trying this game
Nope. I am entirely confident that every scum can be found on that wagon. Call it the ravings of a madman if you like, but it makes sense to me.
So you townread me then?
You're scummy, but do to my assertion that all scum were on mulch, then yes, that makes you town.
Wut.

I guess I can award plus points for consistency; if I wasn't taking away points for horrible linear scumhunting and not following through with your scum reads for a gimmick.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (isolation #49) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2037, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2036, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 1986, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9719952#p9719952]post 1983[/url], MathBlade wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9719930#p9719930]post 1981[/url], DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1971, Ghostlin wrote:

Nope. I am entirely confident that every scum can be found on that wagon. Call it the ravings of a madman if you like, but it makes sense to me.
So you townread me then?
You're scummy, but do to my assertion that all scum were on mulch, then yes, that makes you town.
Wut.

I guess I can award plus points for consistency; if I wasn't taking away points for horrible linear scumhunting and not following through with your scum reads for a gimmick.
I'd be happy if people quit using points altogether and just made decisions as to whether someone is Town scum or no fucking clue.
I acutally don't use points, I was just making a point that that was god damn awful and it probably gave me cancer?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2039, Stalfos wrote:You've decided the entire scumteam was on the Mulch wagon? I seriously question that assumption. Especially when you back it up with "this assertion is just dumb enough to work."
Would you be able to explain why each of the individual players you've identified is scum by play?

Also some people (myself included) really do mind what pronouns you use, and telling us to not care because you don't care is not helpful considering we're in very different circumstances. Just please keep that in mind.
Key, I already sorta made the 'entire wagon on Mulch is scum is ridiculous' point, but it's good to see someone else agreeing with me that's a stretch. Do you think that stretch is facepalm worthy or scum?

So off game for a second, stepping away from my 'in game persona' as it were: using the correct pronouns for the user is polite. Some people (myself, for example) don't care if you're rude, and hence, do not care if you use the wrong pronouns. That's fine, but pronoun correctness is not a thing for us.

A lot of people struggle with identity issues each day, and showing them the courtesy helps them a lot and costs you nothing. So, please, show them the fundamental courtesy we should all have for each other as basic human beings.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2043, Smocaine wrote:lol at the nos slot and his replacement getting lectured by the players for being too rood. I wonder where this game would go if the Diamond wagon looked elsewhere, if only for a few days.
Sorry I'm not more of an asshole about gender dysphoria, I guess?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2046, Stalfos wrote:
In post 2041, Ghostlin wrote:Key, I already sorta made the 'entire wagon on Mulch is scum is ridiculous' point, but it's good to see someone else agreeing with me that's a stretch. Do you think that stretch is facepalm worthy or scum?
I doubt too many people disagree with you on this. I'm more inclined to think facepalm - town is unlikely to just go along with it so I don't know what the scum motivation would be. I'll be around more in ~24 hours to go into this further if you want to discuss it. I just wanted to say that I saw this and I've saved the post in case it vanishes and I'll get to it when I can.

-Key
Possibly to look like face-plant worthy town? Generally scum wants to push lynches, but you know, there's an element of 'god damn it, moon-moon' that probably could take a scumtard to LYLO? "Too dumb for scum" exists for a reason.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2066 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2062, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2061, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2060, Stalfos wrote:Hey hey, in the interests of lowering the replacement rate in this game because I'm pretty sure it's hell on you guys, is there anything I/other players can do to help you get a hold of things?
Very straightforward readslists would help me.
Top to bottom, town to scum.
Colors might even help digesting.

^^this would honestly help me the most, because the thing that is currently hardest for me, is to try and understand who townreads who, and why.
Scumreads are easy to find, just read votes, but I think finding the clearest townreads help me either to agree or disagree, and therefore help me in sorting you guys.

Readlists are always harder to fake, than to actually do.
Lol UnaBombaH I have sworn off readslists actually so request denied. Ever since Gistou where lists fermented myself as a townread despite the number of words I realized that reads lists are a tool of manipulation and I would rather you see my consistency.
You have reads, yes? You could organize them or just say who you want to eat rope.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2085, UnaBombaH wrote:Exactly this.
@Ghostlin, can I get your list?
You're going to be sorely disappointed; I joined the game late Day 1 and anyone I don't mention I feel meh about.

Right now I'm not fond of DS for their push eariler on the whole 'mulch wagon is good wagon to analyze for the scums'; I am somewhat torn between dumb, dumb scum, or smarter scum that wants to sound dumb; but 2/3 point to scum, so...?

I didn't like smocaine for sorta pushing me towards mulch with the PT slip thing (this has been edited by mastina, so you can't find it) and ending up on someone else.

I don't like TA's Voting list mostly because it's noise and they can't commit to their scum reads to actually vote one.

My town reads right now are camn (when she was able to be here), mathblade (I'm not sure I agree with him 100% but there you is), and you (gut, I like your entrance so far). I'll be real honest: I'm having trouble giving two fucks about this game due to things feeling like they're slipping through my fingers and the fact that I'm trying to read things in the now rather than being able to evolve stuff.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2118 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2102, DiamondSentinel wrote:I don't suppose you're able to tell us what went on with you and the PM stuff?
Why go here?

Mathblade already said it was non- alignment indictive, if the list mod had thought something was fishy, I promise you something would be done (at least one mod kill), so it's likely to give us no information, not help in scumhunting at all, and depending on severity, could process a mod kill for discussing it.

There's no net gain to win con and is null to the game, so why did you go there?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2119 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2087, UnaBombaH wrote:My scumhunting is not scumhunting. I'm a newbie, and I suck.
It is a correct assumption that my posts so far haven't been very genuine, I don't even deny that.
But that is mostly how I start all of my games, and move on from there.
And HOW can YOU say that me getting readslists doesn't help me?
You were night 1 kill in Newbie 1825. I think you're better than you think, just untrained.

For example, DS is waffling so hard on your slot, they should open a Waffle House and start selling them. Your instinct to call them out is correct, but I would've been like "which one is it? Am I genuine or not?"

Which one is it, DS? Do you accept his explanation or not?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2132 (isolation #57) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2126, DiamondSentinel wrote:I was originally wondering if it was some sort of ability that allowed this to happen. Then I realized that if it didn't cause a modkill, it was mundane and would cause no harm by asking.

I'm not sure I see the issue.
Um...no, pretty sure if Mastina posts as mod her she's going to talk to the list mod, it's not an ability.

The problem is it takes a swath of posting time in a game that is already low on bankable content.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2160 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

<<< Fixing tags, I think. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (isolation #59) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2189, Aronis wrote:
In post 2186, UnaBombaH wrote:Aronis is playing like this to just get out of the game? :]
well yeah
like gotta make sacrifices
ik there's like a 0% chance scum dont night kill me at this point but at least town will have the direction it needs going forward even w/o me
How do scum night kill you in any universe that exists?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2206 (isolation #60) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2205, camn wrote:
In post 2192, Aronis wrote:im thinking everytime you guys vote me im going to start spamming until i get a pagetop to hopefully discourage voting me
That will ENcourage me to vote you, FYI.
Like his entire game play innately doesn't?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2272 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Vote: DS
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2287, DiamondSentinel wrote:1. I'm not fooled by fakehammers, @RM
2. You guys are still idiots. I was indeed a townie.
3. Good luck losing, fucking dumbasses.
You know, this kinda "burn it all down, fuck this, I'm town, fucking losers" is neither an impressive AtE or makes me want to play with you again.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2306, mastina wrote:Hey there. Can't make much of a declaration given that I am phoneposting, but: my power is out. No power, no internet. As a result, I may not be able to give you a flip immediately; I will provide one when able to.
On this day, we learned the real scum here: mastina's power company.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Kise is in that pool of null I don't have strong feels about one way or the other; yes, if one of my other other lynches don't happen.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2313, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2294, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 2287, DiamondSentinel wrote:1. I'm not fooled by fakehammers, @RM
2. You guys are still idiots. I was indeed a townie.
3. Good luck losing, fucking dumbasses.
You know, this kinda "burn it all down, fuck this, I'm town, fucking losers" is neither an impressive AtE or makes me want to play with you again.
Spoiler alert: your stupidity makes me want to not play with you either.
Don't you have literally anything else you could be doing? If you've given up on this game, then scram. Go do that anything else.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

We get it, DS, you are a mafia god and we are all idiots. There's a Town somewhere that needs your sage advice and wisdom.

Tl;dr: go be salty somewhere else.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Let's try that again:
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2468 (isolation #69) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Ghostlin »

You think camn is scum, then?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2469 (isolation #70) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Ghostlin »

( mastina, if you change that post to "you think camn is delicious, then", then we'll have to have a chat post-game).
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (isolation #71) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2477, Kise wrote:Anyone else agree Ghostlin is playing a good game if scum?
Sadly I'm not scum so I can't thank you for the compliment.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (isolation #72) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

I...*sighs* Theta Alpine is really my scumread if you were going to put a gun to my head and scream in my ear, but following whatever takes me on a whim has contributed to two Town mislynched right now so confidence and fucks are at the floor. Grapes feels like we want to blame someone for the DS lynch and he hammered. And RM...still not feeling that lynch.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2492 (isolation #73) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Guys, you're way overanalyzing me: I'm at the same time trying to give a fuck and wondering why I'm fucking trying.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

You guys all remember this game is bastard, right? Look me in the eyes and tell me that bastard mod mastina wouldn't put the same role in the same role in this game twice as Town just so we'd get fucking stuck right here.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2570 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Well, yes. And while I know WIFOM is the standard drink of mafia games, I don't think we should use grapes claim information as the entire basis for an lynch and I'm seeing a lot of that.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9768163#p9768163]post 2716[/url], Smocaine wrote:Does any townie think I might have possibly even remotely could have pt slipped here?
In post 2330, Smocaine wrote:
Mastina NK's Aronis
Anyone disagree with that plan?
Yes, I totally feel that was a thing that you did.

*Someone whispers in his ear* What do you mean, sarcasm doesn't translate into text well?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2717 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2712, Toranaga wrote:
unvote
Wait. In what universe do you unvote after 2711?

Who reads 2711 and goes 'wait, that's totally Town and I'm totally wrong?' Is this a too dumb for scum thing or are you afraid of kicking puppies...

or do you not want to get caught on this lynch for some reason.

Vote: Toranga
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2727 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2719, Smocaine wrote:There's even more since Aronis was memeing that he'd be the night kill before that.

Or to put it another way, I got that. I was being sarcastic. I know that wasn't really a thing you were seriously doing. I am even questioning how Tor is TOWNREADING that.

<<< Attempting to fix image. No clue if I can tho. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2728 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2739 (isolation #80) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2735, grapes wrote:Also have a good turkey day if you do that kind of thing.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone (in the US), even the scum mod and her scummy assistant.

I essentially agree with Stalfos's last post, that's why my vote is there.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2759 (isolation #81) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2745, Stalfos wrote:In between my post and yours, Tor made 2733, what did you think of it?
Not sure that couldn't come from scum, and nothing else has bitten me on the nose.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2851 (isolation #82) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2847, Toranaga wrote:a good compromise if we're not sure who to lynch is to just lynch ghostin btw. ghostin is very unlikely to be town regardless of what kind of team (theta + kise or RM + camn for instance) you're leaning.
This is such a low hanging fruit read because I'm barely giving fucks to be in this game. I am literally, at this point, still in this game, because it seems cruelly unfair to subject someone else to having try to organically create reads when the functions of this game work to foil giving out reads, never mind concise reads.

Like I pray someone actually vigs me because whole idea of trying some more with this game frustrates me.

Since I'm here tho', Tor seems to have had developed this soon after I called him out on his read flip and somehow has associated me with the uberscum mastermind behind each and every possible scum team that exists. Man, I wish I was nearly as good as Tor and Kise think I am playing scum. I would just never, ever get lynched it seems. That's neither here nor there---I am now the ultimate compromise lynch if we can't lynch anyone else, it seems. Is anyone BUT me reading this and going 'wow, that's really kind of Tor scum, particularly we're in a plurality lynch game?'
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2853 (isolation #83) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Yes, because mafia games are won by who has the most post count. Oh...wait. You even know that bluster is bullshit, right?

You can not believe me for calling you for low hanging fruit on a slot (mine) that has admitted multiple times that he's frustrated and apathetic. That's fine---but it doesn't change the fact you're voting for a frustrated, apathetic slot. Now, you can also interpret it as scummy, but you actually don't have anything but an OMGUS vote there; you know that too, YOU placed the OMGUS vote.

Let me put this another way: I. Don't. Believe. Your. Reason. For. Reversing. Your. Read. Is. At. All. Sincere. I don't believe your vote on me is sincere. I think you're angry someone's calling you out on all of this, so you're voting that person.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2889 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2887, Stalfos wrote:Why is this specific to you? Much of the playerlist seems to feel this way to some extent.
Because I feel like I'm playing like shit and I'm the most active player playing this shitty? (This is my own personal opinion, not necessarily the 'universal narrative'.)
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2919 (isolation #85) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2890, Smocaine wrote:Ghostlin, I'll make a reads list if you do.
I'll get on that. Sorry guys, I've been droopy the last few days.

Also, why are you 1v1ing Kise?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3014 (isolation #86) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:38 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 3014, Stalfos wrote:whoa what?
Kise decided they wanted to lose the game quicker. I've not read back and I saw that.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3059 (isolation #87) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9796229#p9796229]post 3061[/url], MathBlade wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9796223#p9796223]post 3060[/url], Ghostlin wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9794563#p9794563]post 3055[/url], Radiant Moonlight wrote:If I'm scum, which I'm not, I'll still be scum tomorrow. Wagoning me today is a terrible idea.
So we shouldn't lynch you scum now so we can always do it later? What portal to mafia hell have we opened here?
Error 404: Parrot found
Fucks loading, please wait...

...Error: fucks.exe not found. Abort/Retry/Ignore?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3060 (isolation #88) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Or to put that another way: RM's 'we shouldn't lynch me today because I'll be scum tomorrow' is so atrocious that it shook my ennui of this game enough for me to fucking respond to it.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3062 (isolation #89) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Ghostlin »

You know the 'dumb or scum' game? This is closer to 'incredible lack of self-awareness of how you sound or scum'.

Vote: RM
I don't think it's incredible lack of self-awareness at this point.

p-edit: geez, MB, I'm getting to it.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3156 (isolation #90) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Who am I sheeping today?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3158 (isolation #91) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Ghostlin »

And here I thought you were the Good Mod trying to kill me, Gin.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3160 (isolation #92) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 3131, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3124, Ginngie wrote:
Fifty-second Votecount
:
(First Votecount D4)

UnaBombaH - 4 (Kise, camn, Stalfos, Smocaine)

Kise - 2 (UnaBombaH Math)

Not Voting - 0 (Everyone else)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

At deadline,
UnaBombaH
would be lynched.

Day Four's deadline is Wednesday, January 3rd, @ 7:00 PM PST: (expired on 2018-01-03 23:00:15).
Your bottom four are Smocaine Kise UnabombaH and Camn

Do you seriously think that scum are bussing here?
Do you think scum somehow stayed off the RM lynch once it was blatantly obvious it was gonna go down?

Cause I don't.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3162 (isolation #93) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Out of the players alive, probably Kise and Theta. Tempted to be hardheaded and say Tor's replacement.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3164 (isolation #94) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Oh. That would be me derping HARD through this game.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3169 (isolation #95) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Ghostlin »

I'm not sure what Math wants to see here.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3183 (isolation #96) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 3141, MathBlade wrote:Feeling like I should be ecstatic but right now I wanna dig my face into the nearest pint of ice cream.

Mastina is deleting vote counts I need to build reads so I have to spend a shit ton of time getting the data just to fucking operate. I feel like I am flying blind without a map. I know I could do it when I get home but I kinda don’t wanna I am just kinda blah about this game. I feel shutout and useless.
This is me this game. Pass the Ben and Jerry's.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3208 (isolation #97) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 3207, Aronis wrote:
In post 3204, MathBlade wrote:What are your reads Aronis?
tbh I don't really read books anymore. They're usually boring, so yeah. I don't have any good reads to suggest for you, sorry :(
*sighs* Welp. Turns out I can give enough fucks to do this:

Vote: Aronis
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3235 (isolation #98) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 3225, Smocaine wrote:
In post 3223, Aronis wrote:
In post 3212, Smocaine wrote:I just finished a game where a wolf trolled their way to the final night and claimed 'open wolfing' to their partner in thread. You have an Aronis-specific read on that one Math?
wow great job. I'm sure everyone's playstyle is 100% the same, so you should totally lynch me
This is not a good post :(
How exactly do we tell if Aronis is making a better one?

Here's really my druthers at this point, and if you want to lynch me over it, fine. Aronis, I feel could be trolling either as scum or town. We only find out if he eats rope and we can't put him in LYLO. Now, you can say "but Ghostlin, you're 'I don't give any fucks playstyle this game can't go to LYLO either' to which I reply, 'Sure, but we aren't talking about me atm.'"
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3248 (isolation #99) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 3241, Stalfos wrote:Ghostlin it seems like you're coasting way too hard on this "I don't know and I don't care" tack.
I could participate even less. Fine. I don't really like Una's 'I could be a votebot' post; it seems forced and weirdly trying to explain why he lynched scum.

Vote: Una
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3252 (isolation #100) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 3247, UnaBombaH wrote:I think I'm just a votebot this game.. :?

Normally when I feel passionate about a game I have no trouble using logic and analyzing interactions, but I didn't even manage to produce a solid scumread for Radiant.
(normally I scumread him even when he is town :lol:)
This post. I get it, Town's lazy and disaffected in the game, but why did you have to explain:
1) you're not engaged in this game
2) the fact that you didn't really scum read him and he flipped scum

The first one everyone's done in this game, but why did you feel you had to explain your not-really-a-scumread on a player that flipped scum?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3253 (isolation #101) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In other words: I vote RM, he goes down as Town, I would usually try to explain it away that I didn't have a concrete scum read to save face.

You have no reason to save face here, he flipped SCUM.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3258 (isolation #102) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 3237, Ginngie wrote:
Fifty-Fourth Votecount
:
(Third Votecount D4)

Ghostlin - 3 (camn, Not_Mafia, Smocaine)

Aronis - 2 (Not_Mafia, Ghostlin)

UnaBombaH - 2 (Kise, Stalfos)

Kise - 1 (UnaBombaH)

mastina
- 1 (Aronis)

Not Voting - 2 ( Theta Alpine, Mathblade)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

At deadline,
Ghostln
would be lynched.

Day Four's deadline is Wednesday, January 3rd, @ 7:00 PM PST: (expired on 2018-01-03 23:00:15).
The comedy is he's not even the leading wagon, I am. The clarification is unnecessary. :igmeou:
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3358 (isolation #103) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 3350, Theta Alpine wrote:well great

3 of you are town
3 of you are scum

and i have no clue which is which
my reads are obviously wrong
so i do need to reset a bit

on a side note
it looks like my straight record of town not winning any of my games will continue
So, obviously one doesn't just vote randomly in LYLO, but why does this read like a scum claim? I can't put which part of this is the most horrible here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”