Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 6, Papyrus wrote:I’d like 16 players to write an essay about why I’m the greatest. Please & thank you.
You're much better looking than Comic Sans.

-Ruby
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Hey just a heads up, when Mercy is above 8 we are a Miller.

-Weiss Schnee
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Welcome to the world of Nancy posting!

In Story Revisited he had a 1-shot parity cop gated behind a role whose only job was to enable the parity cop.

So I wouldn't say he goes really heavy on early cop actions as a rule, but we have no way of knowing the overall power level of the game this time.

In other news, what did you think of , Cerb?

-Weiss
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

This thread is now Nancy hydra partners anonymous

"I got stories, I tell ya..."

-Weiss
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

GoT is "Game of Throws"

-W.S.
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 49, Reasonably Clever wrote:I...don't think I've played with skygazer enough to say if they're someone who tends to state the obvious. Anyone who knows her should weigh in on that.

@miller claim, whoever you were: elaborate on your millerness, is it just cop checks, do you get tracked to the kill, if there's some other thing to check to be determined effectively guilty(say a gunsmith type role) do you show as guilty to that too, etc.
Yeah, I agree that I need more from Sky before deciding on her alignment but I could see where the people voting her for that post were coming from I guess. The tone seemed a bit off.

We're just guilty to alignment cops with Mercy over 8, not guilty to gunsmiths.

GameofThrow's only post so far is

-W.S.
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Wiisp is town even though I don't agree that opening with a gif means town GoT

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 71, Wiisp wrote:not so much a fan of meta reads, shouldn't it be "probably town"?
That's not a meta read, I just think either you open with a gif or you don't... people like Maria open with simple gifs just about every time as scum. I don't think it's TI for GoT.

Not saying GoT is scum, just saying that a town read there as of yet is unjustified.

As for adverbs... nah, no thanks

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:32 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 77, Game of Throws wrote:This is a really bad way to discredit a townread. Not because of Whips reasoning because sure, townreading a gif opening is NAI. But no one in that hydra has even close to enough games with me to make a read like that. Along with the fact that it's a blatantly false statement
It still wasn't a meta argument, I don't think in general it's a good idea to give someone a townread for posting a gif as an opening when that is not a particularly AI behavior.

Arguing that "Maria often opens with gifs as scum" is a "blantantly false statement" is a pretty "blatantly false statement" -- because she does.

VOTE: Game of Throws

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

I wasn't even talking about Maria in particular, I'd honestly already forgotten she was in that hydra. I guess I get why you think that was a meta argument, but I was more referring to players in general opening with gifs as scum. I wasn't arguing that Maria was scum via gifs. I was saying the behavior was NAI so not getting that is you being deliberately dense. I wasn't saying Maria "doesn't open with gifs as town" -- I was saying she does it as both behaviors, but she definitely *also* does it as scum.

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Actually it's pretty funny, I saw "x did a simplistic opening so they're town" and my first thought was, "well, I can think of players, such as Maria, who would do a very similar opening as scum." I literally didn't even remember GoT was the super hydra LOL

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:23 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 82, Game of Throws wrote:it's prob the most NAI thing about me
That is literally exactly what I was saying. The real question is why do you think you should be townread for that, or think that town should think that you being townread for that is a good reason?

Also, I've played what, Children of Hurin, Excalibur, Anime U-Pick, that mini where you were a lyncher, how many games do you think are needed before I can say your opening is NAI?

Thanks for signing now though

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:25 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 77, Game of Throws wrote:
In post 76, Team RWBY wrote:people like Maria open with simple gifs just about every time as scum
This is a really bad way to discredit a townread. Not because of Whips reasoning because sure, townreading a gif opening is NAI. But no one in that hydra has even close to enough games with me to make a read like that. Along with the fact that it's a blatantly false statement
VOTE: Team RWBY
Again -- what about you opening with a GIF is worth a townread that you should be worked up over me "discrediting"? You yourself just made the point it's NAI, which affirms my statement.

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:55 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 85, Game of Throws wrote:You saying 'Maria opens most of her games with gifs as scum. Screams fake because I doubt you remember a ton of games where I did that. Along with the fact that meta is wrong in the first place.
You open a lot of your games with gifs regardless of alignment, and that includes scum games. You do open a lot of games with gifs as scum, saying that's untrue is just objectively wrong. Or at least that's how I remember it, all I remember is when I actually checked that in the past is that it was not a useful tell for you, which is precisely what I was saying here.

I didn't say always, I just remember making a point at some point, I think for Children of Hurin, to see if you doing early gifs was alignment indicative, and it isn't because you do it a lot as both. But you do use gifs as scum, so acting as though I'm blatantly lying or misrepping your meta is ridiculous. Please Maria, this game is barely started, don't start acting dense at this point.

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:56 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 87, Reasonably Clever wrote:@Mod: Can we please get the full list of each hydras membership added to the OP?
Do you also need a key for which of the heads are Maria alts? LOL

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:23 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 91, Brown Eyes wrote:WS, do you think Maria is scum blowing this up for whatever reason or just misunderstanding? It seems like the latter from what you said here, but you did immediately countervote her.
It's certainly a lot harder to townread her when her only stated read is an accusation that me pointing out that 'townreading her for posting gifs is a bad idea' is worth a vote, when that is a position she basically agrees with but seems to want to accuse me of discrediting her anyway.

I mean, Maria doesn't typically push me as scum either so I'm not like dead set on this being Maria scum, but I do think that her not 'getting' what I was saying in context is something that can easily come from scum Maria. Town Maria tends to be a bit more analytic and scum Maria tends to be a little more reactionary, although the differences are pretty subtle to be honest. She's probably the player in the game I have the worst read accuracy on overall (being one of only two players I have misread in lylo situations) so I'll probably end up sheeping whatever Blake and Yang conclude about her later. But I'm definitely not townreading her rn, personally.

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:07 am

Post by Team RWBY »

ok wait damnit

this head just got to the thread for the first time
<3

time to read moar

~Yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:13 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Hi! This head is checking in!

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:26 am

Post by Team RWBY »

:V

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:27 am

Post by Team RWBY »

ftr I'm probably not going to be posting much in the main thread unless there's something specifically directed to me or I feel I need to post something in my own words

jsyk

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:49 am

Post by Team RWBY »

I'll confirm that Taly = Yang. <3

Also yeah

Not going to try and make a read based off one individual in a hydra that consists of 500 fucking people
(GoT)

Also not going to althunt on who
Nanami
is nor will I make any relying meta argument since I have little recent experience with anyone in the hydra.

Weiss
, catch these hands. ;)

But, I DO want to know two things.
@GOT
- Majority of your posting so far has been focused around votes on you, mainly the one from our hydra - why not
Dann's
or
Sky's
vote?

Sky
, why more emphasis on this hydra's claim and not any reads to gamesolve right now?

Hot
, your second and only notable post is
Sky's
vote on
GoT
being weird... yet you townread them?

Dann's
posting style is a bit different from what I remember, based off these 5 pages. :P

Does
Reasonably
have reads? If they do, they're forgettable enough for me to be unsure why despite their posting and presence.
Wiisp
forgettable... I noticed
PB
because of their A+ avi ;D

Brown Eyes
is biggest townping yet for this head. They're not looking at a back-and-forth through auto-stating a position on the two players
(Weiss/Nananami)
pushing each other, and they do add a vote and at the same time question the reads of the wagon they're on. The vote does not feel scum-motivated.

Papyrus'
opening felt fluffy, I want their reaction to
Sky's
wagon when he has returned.

p-edit

oh look, more votes on
Sky
choo choo

any reason that's completely unique to what's been discussed already?
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:54 am

Post by Team RWBY »

eww, that post wasn't ballbusting enough

to clarify, i have MAYBE 3 townreads

cerb
, what's the benefit from trying to figure out which head is who?

~Yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:06 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 62, Wiisp wrote:
In post 58, Dannflor wrote:
In post 56, Wiisp wrote:real talk though, did GoT make a post, cause i still dont see it?
In post 13, Game of Throws wrote:Image

~Nanami
hmm, probably town if I was gonna read off that entrance alone
why town and not just contentless?

@Dann

real curious about your reads because they feel largely presence based over these first pages, and they're town

no scumreads despite your votes?

~Yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Team RWBY »

I'm spoiling some replies to condense this post.

Spoiler: @Nancy Hydra
In post 126, Reasonably Clever wrote: That isn’t Cerb,
because I have meta on all of you
, less on Arkarin, and it’s a bit of a pain in the ass, trying to remember which “name” is which.

At any rate, I figured out 3. Weiss=Krazy, Ank=Blake, Yang=obviously you and the remaining one is Arkarin. You’re welcome.
Do keep in mind this whole hydra shares the same alignment, role, and slot.
I think you, Brown eyes and Wiisp, for now.
These reads weren't clarified.
In post 127, Reasonably Clever wrote:@Taly: unless any of these multiheaded hydrae are going to avoid any semblance of dissonance, knowing which head is saying what is incredibly helpful for identifying inconsistencies in read progressions and narrative shifts.

Also, ND39 can do as she pleases, but anyone who has played with me before should know you're not not going to get explicitly stated reads out of me on D1, barring some outright scum slip or a moment of incredible obvtown that's based on my personal experience with a specific player.

-Cerb
I like this answer - not all of us have been online roughly around the same time and the game is less than a day old, so we're working to get a feel of players and become more cohesive soon to avoid dissonance.

Spoiler: @Wiisp
Wiisp wrote:probably one wolf between Rwby and GoT,
honestly they are both hybrids, so seeing one of them die today, wouldnt even bother me

more leaning towards Rwby, #78 was a horrendous omgus

or maybe its just v/v, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the sky train is growing quite fast, I like the early pressure
@sky, who are the scum on your train if any, in the world where you are town?
Wiisp wrote:
In post 114, Team RWBY wrote:Hi! This head is checking in!

-Blake
this is a scummy post
So, instead of answering this head's question in or engaging with
Nom's
assessment about the
Weiss/Nanami
back-and-forth involving you , you've:

1)
Cultivated the dichotomy of having to sort
RWBY/GoT
together based on interactions together instead of looking at us individually
2)
You haven't made an actual definitive stance on either hydra based on the bolded, and you're apathetic on how to approach this
3)
Despite focusing on the interaction - you haven't asserted a committed read either, but you're stating
"this is scummy"
and painting one post in the ISO as
"horrendus OMGUS"
aside from actively seeking to understand the read.

Nothing about these two posts indicate any in-depth motivation to gamesolve, and it doesn't feel quite genuine because you're not the only person who thinks this way.

Spoiler: @Brown Eyes
In post 139, Brown Eyes wrote:
In post 122, Team RWBY wrote:Sky, why more emphasis on this hydra's claim and not any reads to gamesolve right now?
Isn't this a little bit unfair to Sky? Her first post was the main one about the miller and her only other one I think was just responding to other people. It's hard to describe, but given the timing of Sky's posts I guess I don't really feel like this is all that fair of an accusation.

I'm a little surprised to see you call Papyrus' opening "fluffy". Papyrus has seemed all-business to me.

Oh, and a little random of a question, but how are you going to read a hydra if you're going to ignore individual heads? Seems like something of a forest for the trees situation. Any read based off of multiple people is really just a collection of your read on individuals, isn't it? Seems a little strange to me to just ignore one person.
Because
Sky
hasn't made many posts and majority talk about mechanics or the claim? I want to see concrete reads and thoughts from them. This isn't an accusation but a push for content... that's why it's a question.

Why was
Sky's
opening post awkward to you?

Also,
Papyrus
didn't give me a strong impression as well as a few other people the first time I glanced through the thread, which I'll mend.

And I never said I was going to ignore individual heads, but there's not much content from the hydra as a whole to parse a stronger read for myself. There's plenty of people so a meta-ish read on one isn't quite valid right now.

The reason I haven't removed the
GoT
vote is because I'm waiting to catch up with other heads who are offline and go from there.

~Yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Team RWBY »

you guys are funny

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 140, Brown Eyes wrote:
In post 140, Brown Eyes wrote:
In post 137, Wiisp wrote:
In post 114, Team RWBY wrote:Hi! This head is checking in!

-Blake
this is a scummy post
Yeah, I agree.

What is difference about this opening post than mine in several posts before?

Also, this is about the 2nd time you've agreed with
Wiisp's
opinion without asking them to elaborate themselves, or elaborate yourself.
(Granted, you retracted the first time in )

So how about you do it now, because I 100% do not see why you think the post is scummy, and what you even mean by that since that's not a rationale for a read.

~Yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Brown Eyes wrote: Actually, I was wondering if that countervote was more likely to come from town than scum. Let's say Maria is town and WS is scum, and Maria seems to have misinterpreted something WS said and voted him for it. Would WS as scum there do what he did, or would he be more likely to try to de-escalate the situation and try to correct the misunderstanding? I guess I lean towards the latter.

That being said, that's only if Maria is town. They could be, say, Scum/Scum and it would throw off that reasoning.
dont understand the entire bolded statement

in the italicized, you introduced a whole possibility of
WS
being town if
Nanami
is... only to dismiss that entire "hypothetical reality" to say we could be scum/scum

this feels like easy-push positioning and i want a direct engagement if youre so unsure about reads here

btw,
taly
head has been posting a lot and wants the thread/other heads to breathe, plus i need to go run errands with sister :D ill reply later

~ Yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Team RWBY »

fuck, forgot to italicize paragraph w/e bye

~not yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:05 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 153, Dannflor wrote:
In post 118, Team RWBY wrote:ftr I'm probably not going to be posting much in the main thread unless there's something specifically directed to me or I feel I need to post something in my own words

jsyk

-Blake
You noticed!
I always notice bb

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Hi! I'm just checking in!

VOTE: Pink Ball

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:23 am

Post by Team RWBY »

phonepost

ank is trolling, but i want to see PB post

also wisp, why are you just now taking issue with my opening post and not in 136 or 137?

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Team RWBY »

in post 151 you tear my opening catchup apart in post 122

but you never mentioned the fallacies you found in 136 or 137 when you just clarified that you scumread this hydra at that point

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 209, Team RWBY wrote:in post 151 you tear my opening catchup apart in post 122

but you never mentioned the fallacies you found in 136 or 137 when you just clarified that you scumread this hydra at that point

~yang

I dont like typing post links on phone but here it is for your convenience
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 191, Vedith wrote:
In post 189, Wiisp wrote:/barn Dan
good with votes on any of these 3, Hot, Sky, Rwby
Hot and Sky I don't feel it.
RWBY, I can work with that.
oh and btw we are right here bby

come @ us instead of searching for people who would hop on our wagon with you

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Team RWBY »

oh so you were waiting to find a good time to push the notion that we are scum?
(ie, when i stated my grievances with )

like, what am i to deduce from the above and all of this?
your vote has been the same since
even though you are fine with seeing
GoT
die in you're content with pushing us as more like scum (we're also more widely suspected, so thats an easy read to attach to)
and you give 2 other options for votes in aside from
sky
while you keep your vote on the highest number wagon

one of the few notable townleans you have is
brown
, someone who has agreed with and supported your opinions in the game and you havent even directly responded to them.

none of this looks like a thought process geared to gamesolving and looking beyond surface-level ideas to focus on.

even if you think this slot is scum, why not entertain my thoughts or resolve them? you have yet to do that before you ever stated a read on the slot

also, i dont think i ever stated your said doesnt exist, it just wasnt clarified, and reasoning on what again? this is what i mean about clarity.

lets not continue with walls, thatll make this more frustrating and incomprehensible than it already is

im done with thread for now, this game is either too easy or town is shooting at itself

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Team RWBY »

I agree with Papyrus that this sounds a bit more like scum vedith, but I'm not certain on that yet. A bit jarring that I'm not mindmelding with Dann on slots like Vedith yet though so... *shrug* I'll get breakfast and think about it some more later.

@Wiisp, your thing about adverbs is more a style choice. Saying "probably" all the time is a way to hedge your reads. You can accuse me of overconfidence if you like

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Team RWBY »

That's a good question. You could try reading Vediith's first 10 posts in anime upick and his first ten posts in merchant's ball round 2 and decide which he sounds more like (try not to read his flip before saying which you think he is more like). Since we're just talking a tone meta read from day 1 that should be enough for you to engage on meta points there.

Sorry, usually try not to make meta arguments so early. The reason I'm uncertain is that my first game with town vedith was mastina's dance game, but I have since decided that's just not representative of his townplay generally. You could read his first few posts there too if you want to understand why I second guess myself on Vedith a lot.

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Team RWBY »

:lol:
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 206, Dannflor wrote:
In post 203, Team RWBY wrote:Hi! I'm just checking in!

VOTE: Pink Ball

-Blake
Why?
I want pink ball to notice me

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 232, Wiisp wrote:Him claiming to be miller, doesnt mean he is, or isnt, and yes the optimal player for a miller claim is to claim day 1... likewise, if a miller is in a game, then some version of a cop is 99% of the time in the game, since the point of a miller is lost if not

how many god damn hydras are in this game...
Under the Sea had many millers and no cop (instead a town rolecop), and Anime U-Pick, unless I'm mistaken, only had one cop and it was also a rolecop.

I assume there is some sort of investigative in the game but I'm not certain there is a pure alignment cop.

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #40) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

I'm not all that great at direct scumhunting unless I already have a basis of what I'm looking for or already know the person I'm trying to read well enough to be able to judge their play relative to what I know about them

the majority of what's here so far is mostly null on that front and there isn't enough activity from enough slots to warrant any attempts at sorting people indirectly and/or relative to each other

so I'm just shitposting atm because why not

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #41) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 240, Reasonably Clever wrote:Mechanically speaking, if we were to come to mass claim day, and zero cops claim, it's likely that any "cop only" miller claims are untrue. Therefore, if a cop DOES exist, it makes it *more* likely that said miller claim is true.
Didn't one of FakeGod's games have like 5 millers but no cops but a bunch of desperados that failed on millers? Like, if there were a bunch of millers, I would expect *some* sort of mechanical interaction, cop or not. But so far I see no reason to think our role isn't just wifom negative utility. I don't see our role as making alignment cops more plausible frankly. One mercy-conditional miller in a game this large isn't enough interaction to make a cop a lot more certain. I'm thinking of Children of Hurin here where town had a Seer that learned there was a Godfather, in a game with no alignment cop (which was gamewinning for the scum godfather that happened to fakeclaim cop). That sort of "well if the game has this then it needs to have this" sort of logic is a great way to lose games.

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 243, Shining Dreamers wrote:Role PM received and we are all ready to go!
I'm still very slightly confused why it was easier to make a post complaining about not getting a PM on your main than it was to just log into the hydra but whatever floats your boat

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #43) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 240, Reasonably Clever wrote:Your other heads are fine, but you're the one I expect to solve the game if you're town
and here I thought we'd come so far together Cerb :P

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

While you're obviously mastina rn, do please sign to make it a bit easier when reviewing isos later please

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 259, Shining Dreamers wrote:
This is a simplistic entrance and therefore we are town. :shifty:
now I'm trying to remember if mastina sarcasm is +town equity or not lol

I think it might be

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 264, Shining Dreamers wrote:(Personally I favor something like 1-1-0-2 or 2-1-0-1.)
implying you townread Dann?

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 266, Skygazer wrote:mastina how dare u
In post 267, Skygazer wrote:im home whatd i miss
I feel like these posts are out of order lol

-WS

pedit: mastina was scum in Story Revisited if that's the game you're thinking of
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

mastina you should have looked in the scum pt before you started posting :(

I even told you we should avoid mentioning each other too much d1

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

wait a minute...

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 287, nomnomnom wrote:SINCE WE'RE ON THAT MILLER BUSINESS, IS IT BASTARD TO HAVE A MILLER WITHOUT ANY COPS IN THE GAME ACCORDING TO THE COLLECTIVE MAJORITY?

BECAUSE I'D LIKE TO REMIND THAT THIS GAME IS NOT BASTARD, SO THAT MIGHT CLEAR OUR POSSIBILITIES REGARDING THIS SETUP!!!
No, having a purely wifom miller is certainly not bastard. Technically it's just a named role at that point. It's like putting a role in a game that is called "Town Ducky" when nothing in the game actually has a way of interacting with that role in a special or particular fashion. Or having one player that is a "Town Hydralisk" in a game where normal townies are called "Town Zergling." Having wifomy named roles is actually pretty common in large themes.

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

if you're going to be scumreading this head via gut for something that silly

then you should be aware that you're going to probably gutread everything I post as scummy all game lol

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #52) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 299, Wiisp wrote:
In post 297, Team RWBY wrote:if you're going to be scumreading this head via gut for something that silly

then you should be aware that you're going to probably gutread everything I post as scummy all game lol

-Blake
you should probably fix that then...
fix... what lol

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #53) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

I claim page 13 in the name of the town!

If scum post on page 13, they are breaking the rurus!

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #54) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 305, Wiisp wrote:@RWBY
you cant stop me
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 302, Wiisp wrote:
In post 301, Team RWBY wrote:
In post 299, Wiisp wrote:
In post 297, Team RWBY wrote:if you're going to be scumreading this head via gut for something that silly

-Blake
you should probably fix that then...
fix... what lol

-Blake
looking scummy lol :P
I would like to direct you to my main account's signature

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #56) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

yes I'm talking to you

that's normally how it goes, people that tonally scumread me or scumread for similar reasons tend to really distrust me when I start having an actual impact in the game

I'm making you aware of that now so that you are less likely to fall into a tunnel whenever that happens this game (assuming this slot isn't dead before then)

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

that catchup feels really fluffy

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #58) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Page 13 posters:
Spoiler:
Skygazer, nomnomnom, Team RWBY, Brown Eyes, Papyrus, Wiisp

Bracketing that group off for now. Skygazer or Wiisp both could be ruru breakers but there's enough discussion there for the moment.

The non-page 13 posters:
Townleans anyway
Dancefloor -- A little more presence than I'm used to but some of his recent posts seemed a bit townie and I'm okay leaning town for the moment.
Shining Dreamers -- mastina seems a bit townie, and Yume hasn't posted yet.
Reasonably Clever -- Nancy hasn't done anything AI yet but Cerb seems slightly townie maybe?

The annoyingly large null block that statistically probably includes ~2 scum:
townier side of null
Hot Lightning -- felt very slightly townie to me but I think Blake or Yang might disagree with me calling this town yet.
Shiidaji -- would have liked more if the townleans were indicated. 's indicated mindmeld with Brown is probably TI for brown regardless of alignment of Shiidaji but there's almost nothing to work with here.

pure null
Pink Ball -- Hopefully Pink Ball will get into the thread soon
Sofa King[rosterfoster] -- I'm kinda confused on the hydra breaking up after 1 post? Only one post here tho
NeenieKit -- hadn't posted yet, probably the main thing that bugs me here was the townlean on SS, but I guess he's already backpedaled there so idk

Something_Smart -- I don't see anything AI here and I'm perplexed by Neenie's townread here indicated in the last page, given that S_S posting nothing but blah nothingness is sometimes SI (see early Booney extravaganza). That being said I basically just always scumread S_S anymore no matter what his alignment is so I'm not super excited about this quite yet.
scummier side of null

slight scumleans
Game of Throws -- While me getting into a pointless spat with Maria could meant his is the Maria of Excalibur, I'm not going to lazily assume that her little push comes from town Maria. Maybe I'll have a better read when Dunn starts posting. And there are people in that hydra other than Dunn and Maria right? For some reason I thought there were at least three real heads in the hydra so I'm a little surprised that it's basically only been Maria in nearly 20 hours?
Vedith -- While Vedith is hard to read and one or two posts were like (is this maybe town Vedith?) the noise/sound ratio right now leans toward scum Vedith over town Vedith.

This isn't really an attempted solve or a proper reads list, I need a lot more from the null block. Game isn't solvable yet and my scumreads aren't strong enough to really want to dive.

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Yeah ruru hydras with me in the Blackjacks account lately, she's not super active tho

Also...
Spoiler:

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #60) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 355, Papyrus wrote:Sofa King was a hydra?
Yeah it had TTTT too

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #61) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 359, Wiisp wrote:@Rwby
im insulted, whats your stance on me? idk what a ruru breaker is...
This head does not think you're likely to flip scum, but that is not the consensus position of the hydra. We'll get back to you when our read has a bit less dissonance.

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #62) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 364, nomnomnom wrote:@WS I AM NOT IN YOUR READS LIST!!!
At the top, in the spoiler, I indicated you posted on page 13 and therefore you are either town or a ruru breaker. And you don't seem like a ruru breaker to me.
Spoiler:
My method is probably confusing, but basically in a large game I take an arbitrary chunk of active posters (by arbitrarily designating one page) and then just decide not to sort those players so I can focus on the less active slots, which I think slightly helps town EV since scum is less likely to be checking the thread frequently and posting consistently, due to not constantly being on the lookout for new information. So while the "posting on page 13 makes you town" is kinda a joke, it is a way for me to start getting a grapple on the game and not just constantly focusing on the players who are posting the most.

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #63) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 382, Akarin wrote:Hey, just checking in

~
Taylor Momsen

~Ruby
Damn it
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #64) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 386, Dannflor wrote:Hey guys just checking in
Thanks for checking in about checking in. We appreciate it.
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #65) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 389, Dannflor wrote:I generally feel like I have a pretty high presence? This is a really weird read especially coming from someone who I know has at least some level of paranoia about me
This is probably a distinction on how we conceptualize presence. My issue with you in Merchant's Ball was that you were posting a lot but agreeing with other people so frequently. Here you've been more against the grain in RVS and thus felt like you had a bit more presence (to me) even if the word count was less.

As for paranoia, now that Merchant's Ball is done I feel like I have a sliiiightly better grip on you? And so yeah, I'm trying to be less paranoid about you and have a less waffly read since I think that really hurt my play there.

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #66) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Dannflor, I think part of it is that the rest of us are townreading you to varying degrees and have been trying to iron out our differences. Weiss was initially suspicious of you for not being "creepily agreeable."

~Ruby
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #67) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Spoiler: My Homework
Why
Weiss Schnee
Papyrus is Best Girl in the Animated Web Series RWBY

by Ruby Rose

In the course of human history there has always been conflict. Whether over land, resources, some personal sleight or simply greed, there has always been conflict. With the advancement of technology, the manner and efficiency in which war is conducted has accelerated to such an extent that in the modern age, a soldier need not even be in the same continent to kill his opposition.

You might be asking where the question of Best Girl comes into this. Simply the question of who is Best Girl has escalated to such a level due to technology that no one can simply be a bystander in the ensuing war over Best Girl status. Therefore along with air, sea, and land there is another dimension, or rather 1 less. The 2-D world in which the waifus must be defended. And this essay is an opening salvo in defense of
Weiss
Papyrus.

The criteria which objectively make a Best Girl are Tsundereness, Cuteness, Badassness, and Pixiv Lewd Count. While Papyrus doesn’t have very much fan art, we were able to find some (see fig. 1), sadly it must be said to fail the lewdness test. But he seems very cute, what with his shiny smooth head, and he could be said to have a bone to pick with anyone, very tsundere indeed! So on those merits alone, Papyrus is clearly Best Girl. It's so obvious, one doesn't even have to have played Undertale to realize it.

Fig. 1

Sources: None, I wrote this all myself and definitely didn’t plagiarize any of it from the internet.
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #68) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 401, Papyrus wrote:Hey RWBY, can you vote Roster with me?
I don't think the hydra breakup is alignment-indicative so no, sorry.

~Ruby
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #69) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Wiisp what's your handle on SC2 mafia?

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #70) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

I feel a bit like it's a site meta thing, she's right that it's technically angle shooty and not something that roster can reply to since he's technically not supposed to comment on the circumstances of the replace out. In any case I don't see why roster is an objectively better 1-post push over Pink Ball at this particular moment, even though in principle he's part of the null bracket I'd like to see more from.

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #71) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 455, Papyrus wrote:I don't know what "angle shooty" means, Krazy. I've used replacement behaviors in the past to catch scum or identify town & I'm not about to abandon them just because a player can't respond. It's like when a townie replaces into a slot that everyone previously found scummy -- just because the player can't respond to past behaviors doesn't mean you stop pushing the slot, nor does it mean the player can't town the slot up despite past issues.

There's also another aspect to my push on Roster -- he's going to lurk if we don't force him to post. I think Roster's a fairly easy read who occasionally has moments of brilliant insight so it'd be nice if we could get him involved in the game.
Angle shooting refers to using anything from outside the game
You're not supposed to angle shoot anyone. This includes, but is not limited to

Talking about events that take place outside of [game].

Attempting to gain information through methods that are not in line with the spirit of the game.

Using the mod to garner information.
WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #72) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #73) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:56 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

No, not yet, I haven't really prioritized alt-hunting. Does your main account start with one of the following letters: opq?

ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #74) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:49 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 471, Papyrus wrote:Ah, I haven't been as obvious as I thought. Excellent!
I'm 80% sure it was one of those three letters though wasn't it :P

btw will you be available for drinks early May? I'm going to be in town

WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #75) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:27 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 483, rosterfoster wrote:my advanced Vedith meta skills.
team me your ways senpai

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #76) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:28 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

*teach

apparently I should not be posting if I can't go a sentence without typoing like that lol

ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #77) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:41 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Incredibly, that is literally the opposite of my understanding of his meta, lol

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #78) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:05 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 499, Taly wrote:hey guys, gonna stream-of-conscious a few thoughts from the
yang
head and then do college stuff
In post 461, Dannflor wrote:I was recently fooled by scum!Nancy but I think I'll hopefully have a better handle on her this game? I don't get anything from her posts so far though
nancy
isn't being a ball of AtE and
cerb
... while intentionally hard to read D1 which i can respect - his very minimal amount of content seems quite sensible.

theyre weaktown until they post more

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #79) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:10 am

Post by Team RWBY »

brown
, when i was mentioning
"easy-push positioning"
, i was meaning that you brought up 2 possibilities of
Nanami/WS
alignment, but went to no conclusion originally, you didnt make a definite stance and it felt like an easy one to make

if you didnt have such a concrete read on either hydra, then why didnt you ask instead of generating vague hypotheticals?

i get this is old news... has ANY of our interaction helped you read this slot?

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #80) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:18 am

Post by Team RWBY »

wisp's
ISO is funny and i probably have the strongest scumread out of this hydra on them

but i want to focus on other people, tbh.

hot lighting
, why are you only commenting on shit that's +15 pages old? if youre having such a hard time trying to keep up, why not engage with the playerlist itself?

your responses feel disingenuous.

at least
roster
did this random 0-400 post catchup last page -

yet he only generated maybe 4 townreads from that and 1 scumread? 3 of those townreads were stated in his last post so...

i want to ask why the fuck constitutes a townread in but is it worth it?

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #81) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:25 am

Post by Team RWBY »

i
DO
have multiple townreads, including ones that have been wagoned, might towncase soon as i only trust my other heads to lynch scum atm

i just have more scumreads than i should

like about 15 pages could be deleted and we would have still accomplished the same stuff

VOTE: hot lightning

i want to resolve this read,
papyrus/nomnom
where you 2 @?

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #82) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:30 am

Post by Team RWBY »

last note

@dann <3

In post 450, Dannflor wrote:vedith - sort later
talk to me about
In post 212, Vedith wrote:Nah I'll let others put the work in and just hammer you.
page 9 for context

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #83) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:37 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 381, Hot Lightning wrote:
In post 122, Team RWBY wrote:Hot, your second and only notable post is Sky's vote on GoT being weird... yet you townread them?
Again, I don't understand how stating a vote is out-of-place discredits the entirety of the post.

-m
seriously, why is everyone afraid of questions and assessments?

you put up 2 different trains of thought on the same person on the same post, and i wanted clarity at the time, damn.

like i can find 3 other posts from different people stating my questions are both unfair and lead to nothing but ITS A QUESTION.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #84) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:39 am

Post by Team RWBY »

sorry, had to vent, ty for handling that with grace
<3

need to go do responsible college student stuff now and ive tangent-posted waaaay too much for my liking

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #85) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:54 am

Post by Team RWBY »

cerb bby mindmeld /w
taly/yang/gretchen weiners or cady heron

thoughts on any post of the
~yang
sign?

and fuck, for real, exiting thread rn

also im leaning town on
brown
too tbh

im working to sync with my heads and scum/townhunt
<3
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:18 am

Post by Team RWBY »

skim all, ask questions, read recent pages for full comprehension

and dont do what 2-3 other people have done so far and do things quote by quote 100% chonrologically while ignoring current discussion... its just filling post count and a good way to create a narrative on the game without actually engaging with it

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:01 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 520, Wiisp wrote:Ya I'm not getting town vibes from roster from his entrance, dont be like Roster plz
Can you give 2 reasons why you dislike his entrance?

@Vedith I agree with 1 1/2 of those reads. Yay cohesion

I don't even remember the posts where the papyrus votes happened so that speaks a lot about my current time opinion of the wagon I think.

BRB class in 2 min

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 620, rosterfoster wrote:Nom, Vedith; Dan, you Wisp town. HL is scummy, though no posts since I caught up I think? I’m not getting many scumread a, soz.
yo, this is virtually the same reads/thoughts you gave less than 200 posts ago

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:14 am

Post by Team RWBY »

VOTE: roster

not as much if you're scum.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 625, Pink Ball wrote:Hi Taly. Wanna chat?
sure, ive been wanting that for 625 posts
In post 626, rosterfoster wrote:Sorry but why would town me have many more reads when very few people other than those I read had posted?
im confident most, if not, the entire playerlist has posted

including people you havent mentioned... and people you havent mentioned have created content since your last few posts...

so the lack of substance reads as more of a deflection than uncertainty with reads

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Team RWBY »

What's towny about the stuff I'm pushing?

~yang

p-edit

Pink Ball wrote:
In post 628, Team RWBY wrote:
In post 625, Pink Ball wrote:Hi Taly. Wanna chat?
sure, ive been wanting that for 625 posts
Did you solve the game already or that's only me?
like, every time i think ive made a solve this game

i get responses like

so im working uphill here bby
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Team RWBY »

awwwwww did I get beaten to a solve? :(

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:32 am

Post by Team RWBY »

oooooh pick me! pick me!

is it me being scum???

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:33 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 635, Pink Ball wrote:I know that I have at least one hot take that no one has ever thought and I'm pretty sure I'm right about it
spicy, do tell

this head's influence in the game is already at rock bottom so you got nothing to lose

~yang

p-edit

omg
ank
try to make reads k
<3

Papyrus wrote:Roster's probably town.
and... why?

also, am i the only person that sees scum-motivation in them only reiterating a certain group of reads and doing nothing else?
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:35 am

Post by Team RWBY »

i wasnt expecting on changing people's reads per se

i thought the reason i scumread
roster
was clear, and i made a valid question in why that's town

i feel like im talking in circles and i want someone to share thoughts with me -_-***

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 644, Papyrus wrote:I'm sharing thoughts at my pace. I don't see what's scummy about having the same reads 200 posts later?
1)
There is to justification for the reads, so there's no clue on his thought process behind them entirely. A sentence or two might fly but we're over 20 pages in.

2)
It HAS been 200 posts later, they've done nothing with their reads, and they're posting to fill presence instead of providing content.

3)
Multiple people - MYSELF INCLUDED - has spoken about their original catchup posts and they haven't really acknowledged that.

It's not particularly void of scum-motivation but I'm pushing to help myself solve the slot better.
rosterfoster wrote:Go talk to your hydra buddies then.
so instead of upfront engaging with me, you want to avoid that by telling me to ignore you, while you dont resolve or respond to any point ive generated...

this kind of instills the thought that you're deflecting conversation.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:48 am

Post by Team RWBY »

So who do you think is scum
Papy
?
Wisp
? Judging by your vote?

Was every point I made about them being scum pointless nitpicking too??

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:02 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 666, Papyrus wrote:
In post 657, Team RWBY wrote:So who do you think is scum Papy? Wisp? Judging by your vote?
Yes, Wiisp. I think his push onto Roster after you started pressuring him was awful & opportunistic, and I don't like how he kept tunneling me with his overly mechanical interpretation of my replacement reasoning long after I addressed his concerns.
Actually, I thought the timing of
Wisp
discussing
Roster
in after my post about
Roster
was a opportunistic , because they HAVE stated reads only after someone has originally said them first.

I didn't say anything because my other heads lean on
Wisp
being town to my understanding, and I'm trying to minimize dissonance. Plus, I'm starting to read reverse there because NOBODY has really discussed my posts about
Wisp
, and I'm questioning my perception.

But now, I want to know why you waited until and to defend
Roster
and vote
Wisp
, after I voted
Roster

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Team RWBY »

ugh, i dont know why but im finding myself getting frustrated real quickly with this game, i feel generally alone with my opinions. :(

i appreciate my other heads and theyre really awesome but if I'M wanting to resolve a read, I'M not the only person unsure about that read within this hydra.

ill post later. im getting tired and ive spent more time than id like on mafia today.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

ok legit I'm starting to fall really far behind this game

if anyone wants something specific from me point me to where I should use the analysis goggles at and I'll find something to get reinvested into the game

ty

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

wow cerb way to accidently betelgeuse me :(

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #102) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 747, Reasonably Clever wrote:I think there should be cap on anymore than 5 heads ever. I would consider what GoT is doing, hydra abuse but NIA.
If it helps
In post 6, Game of Throws wrote:
In post 3, GuyInFreezer wrote:/confirming but I'm gonna hydra
/out gif

/in Game of Throws, hydra of {GuyInFreezer, DrCirno, Layla, HolySpiritTurtles, Gundham Tanaka, MariaR, xsonianevermindx, Mary Saotome, Elena Fisher, Android18, Maki Harukawa, Dunnstral}
See the list of Maria alts here:

viewtopic.php?p=10523113#p10523113

Add to that Andriod... who I guess is also a Maria alt? Man I did not realize that in Ircher's Large Normal last year lol

Gundham is maybe an alt of Turtles?

And I'm not sure how many individual accounts there are between Cirno, Layla, and Turtles given they all confirmed within 1 minute of each other. So I'm not actually sure of the real number of heads, somewhere between 4-7 though?

WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #103) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Papyrus -- Who are your strongest townreads (other than me I guess)?

@RC -- As I said earlier I'm still fine with dann town

Trying to decide how I feel about Vedith fighting to defend Sky. At the moment I slightly would S_S today given he's still not doing anything and he didn't do a few things I kinda would have expected town him to do, so... if this was a solo account, I'd be voting S_S right now, but I need to chat with Yang about how strongly she feels on Roster before I move off there.

WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #104) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 767, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 758, Team RWBY wrote:wow cerb way to accidently betelgeuse me :(

-Blake
pfft.

I ALWAYS SIGN MY POSTS.

EVERYONE WHO PAYS ATTENTION TO ME SHOULD KNOW THAT!

<3

I still love you though.

-Cerb
oh :V

I uh may have forgotten who your partner was

oops

offer still applies though, but I'm going to bed so I'll get to anything tomorrow
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #105) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

das me

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #106) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 820, Wiisp wrote:sc2 is a site... :wotface:
It might help to bear in mind that several people in this list also played in a game on this site called "Starcraft 2 Mafia" -- viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78296

So that is where some confusion is coming from, since I think very few people from this site have played on Starcraft 2 Mafia the website.

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #107) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 824, Shining Dreamers wrote:Rosterfoster
Shiidaji

Hot Lightning

Something_Smart
NeenieKit
nomnomnom
Can you slightly expand on these reads mastina?

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #108) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 831, Shining Dreamers wrote: This was a page one readslist, remember? :wink:
I meant more has your reads of any of those 6 slots changed since early game?

WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #109) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Aight Blake's read of Roster hasn't really changed, but she's good with a fresh push

VOTE: Something_Smart

I know, Krazy thinking Something_Smart is scum, what a shocking development! Still, the fact that I always scumread SS lately doesn't mean SS is in fact town this game, and so far he hasn't been hitting any of the notes I'd expect town him to hit and he's more or less playing to his scum game. As far as I know no one has presented an argument for him to be town.

SS, if you are town, I'm not deathtunneled here -- you're welcome to present someone you think is a better d1 lynch than yourself.

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #110) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Yang's read, rather. Taly's read. Whatever. LOL

WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (isolation #111) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 866, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Doesn’t Ank or Arkarin have any reads at all?
Akarin has been actively discussing Roster in the PT but she's more trying to decide the likelihood he's scum than totally committed to pushing the slot at the moment.

Most of us are nearing consensus on a small townblock but we need some of the low activity slots to be a bit more readable before we feel really settled on the full towncore.

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #112) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Alt is a pink but the meta on that account is developed enough you don't need the main.

I'm pretty sure on the Brown main too but no need to discuss that since I'm not sure the meta is as clear cut there that it would be convincing to those it needs to convince

WS

pedit: Damn Pink when did you out your main? :P
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #113) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:37 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 771, Wiisp wrote:
@everyone

I would like everyone to consolidate on either clever or brown eyes, I'm voting brown eyes, but I'm more sure of clever at this point, if you look at her posts you can see someone who doesn't care about evaluating the game, is answering posts that have been answered or really don't even need a response, lack of real stances, recommend death today, highest chance of flipping scum based on content
cerb is a player you never lynch day one pretty much regardless of anything so this already is not a very good lynch choice
and if my hydra partners are correct in who brown eyes is, then they are in that exact same boat of being a bad d1 lynch... pretty much regardless of anything unless they blatantly obvscum, which they absolutely are not doing here

so

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #114) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:40 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 779, Reasonably Clever wrote:
@everyone

I would like everyone to consolidate on either clever or brown eyes, I'm voting brown eyes, but I'm more sure of clever at this point, if you look at her posts you can see someone who doesn't care about evaluating the game, is answering posts that have been answered or really don't even need a response, lack of real stances, recommend death today, highest chance of flipping scum based on content
Wisp, you lack both the credibility and charisma to get me lynched. You're welcome to try, but even if the game has a scum team of 5 and they all piled on, and you're town, you would not be able to convince the three other town you'd need to get me lynched.

No disrespect intended, just stating facts.

I look forward to your elaboration on the subject of Brown Eyes though.

-Cerb
you should've let her try, that actually is an information spew wagon if I've ever seen one in my life

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #115) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:42 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 790, Reasonably Clever wrote:
@everyone

Where are you getting “I don’t care about evaluating the game”? Sorry but that is total bs. It’s pretty damned clear that the opposite is true here.

As for the “answering posts that have already been answered” part, ISO my past games and show how this is anything but NIA for me.
oh yeah

wiisp you're arguing very NAI stuff for this slot, I can confirm that pretty much all of this is true for nancy

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #116) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:45 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 808, Reasonably Clever wrote:Actually.

Serious question people who know me.

That would be

Shiniing Dreamers
Skygazer
Pink Ball
Something_Smart
Vedith
Team RWBY

Does this game require that I actually tryhard etc, or can I trust those of who are town to solve the game for me?

This is absolutely a serious question. If the majority of you say that I have to tryhard, I'll dump the time into this game to do the isoing and all that crap, but know that it will balloon the D1 page count notably.

Lemme know homies. <3

-Cerb
I kinda get the sense that removing all the competent town slots will be difficult for scum this game

your role this game might be to double check any towncores to make sure they're valid, or at the very least somebody should be doing that, because atm the biggest threat to town is false townblocks I think

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (isolation #117) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:50 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 828, Shining Dreamers wrote:
In post 808, Reasonably Clever wrote:Does this game require that I actually tryhard etc, or can I trust those of who are town to solve the game for me?
Depends on how many TvT fights crop up, especially from our hydra head partners. If very few or none, absolutely not a tryhard game tho.

Even every single hydra containing a tryhard-capable player, having that player choose not to tryhard, leaves this game absolutely still winnable.
I'm curious how you're reading the game atm to be making statements like this.

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #118) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:54 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 860, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 858, Wiisp wrote:@Nancy
both fair points, and 2 week, day phases give us a lot of time to figure shit out, I dont agree though that your self meta says anything that should make people read you as town, you can call it NAI behavior, but its w/e
You really arent pushing anything, is your playstyle to wait for wolves to slip? Voting is towns primarily tool, as well as mafia, but mafia like to be more stingy with their votes
I usually don’t have strong scumreads early on D1 if at all but I’m really good at telling if a wolf is pushing me. In a few rare cases, I’ve caught wolfy-acting scum based on tone. Larges are hardest for me in general because there’s so many players to sort. I’m usually best at minis but as the game goes on, I usually obvtown it later in the game. That becomes blatantly obvious because my reads, especially scumreads get stronger.

It’s rare for me not to have at least a few townreads, because my strength early game is in building townblocks as opposed to scumhunting.

I’m very frustrated with Ank in mean girls hydra, because when she obvtowns it, she has the best chance to lead town to a scum lynch if town and I do think that hydra’s probably town.
this rarely happens on day one

I usually need flips to start having accurate pushes :V

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #119) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:58 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 871, Wiisp wrote:ISO Brown eyes, and all of her posts, are just walls, of thoughts, actually her first post as a conclusion, buts sort of an outlier
In post 89, Brown Eyes wrote:Skygazer's opening seems pretty awkward. Wiisp already pretty much said what I was thinking. Only with regards to Skygazer though, can't say I really agree with townreading someone just for that kind of opening.

VOTE: Skygazer

I think RWBY and GOT's argument seems like a simple misunderstanding. Can't really see any scum motivation in anything there.
Her thoughts on Sky being awkward, I can get behind, but she had to state it was mostly my thoughts she was sheeping, so not as much townie points as it should deserve
Kind of wish she broke down the argument here, instead of just stating it as a misunderstanding, which feels like shes TMI'g them town

The rest of her posts are just walls, which most but not all mafia like to hide behind
In post 736, Brown Eyes wrote:Hey, everyone. There's a bit too many posts for my liking and I have to admit that I skimmed a lot of the discussion between Wiisp and Dannflor. I don't exactly feel like I could go in-depth with direct responses to posts, but I have been keeping notes for myself, so I figured I'd share a bit.

Spoiler:
Town:
Shining Dreamers
NeenieKit
nom
Dannflor
Team RWBY
Papyrus
Roster
Wiisp (?)

Who's left:
Skygazer
Reasonably Clever
Shiidaji
Pink Ball
Game of Throws
Something_Smart
Vedith
Hot Lightning

I had Reasonably Clever as town before, but have since decided that it might be best to hold off on that until I see more.

I still believe that Skygazer is the most likely person by far to flip scum and it distresses me to see people say otherwise. Apart from that, I suppose the two next most likely people to be scum that I see are Pink Ball and Vedith. Neither are as strong as Skygazer, however.

Pink Ball I felt like entered the thread with the intent of getting townread through charisma and real time interactions with people rather than actually trying to solve. I think that's a fairly straightforward way to put it.
For Vedith, I guess it's just that I don't really like the way he's called Skygazer town. Maybe that's unreasonable, but still.

Hot Lightning my opinion has not changed on, but I haven't really had a good opportunity to reread anything they've said to get a clearer opinion.

--

The next people I'd like to be able to townread and move to the Town list if they're town are Reasonably Clever, Shiidaji, Game of Throws and Something Smart. All of them I'd like to either hear more from or need to reread.
maybe its just me, i just have a thing against walls trying to convey so many thoughts all at once, rather than focusing on one thing at a time, which I find to be scummy
also if you read her iso, shes simultaneously arguing for Sky's lynch but also defending her, its weird
This post in general has a blanket read list, with instantiations on only a few, mostly in regards to Skygazer still being lock scum
Associating Vedith with Sky, for take a guess, calling Sky town
Her opinion on Hot was never stated, only that outside Sky he can probably be scum, with no explanation
Talks about Pink, doesnt give a conclusion, why did she choose to add her thoughts on that slot, if she didnt plan on a conclusion, if not just to add more thoughts for the sake of thoughts
I think if i was to look at worlds, her thoughts on the clever hydra could be distancing

I am interested in if she had does what she states shes going to do at the bottom of this post
This is an associative read between me and Reasonably Clever? I'm interested to hear that.
she quoted my post, stating that clever and her were w/w for individual reasons, and then turned it into an association read, sure...
wiisp

I'm just going to be blunt with you here

you're scumreading Brown Eyes and Reasonably Clever for playstyle reasons rather than scum reasons.

both of these pushes are not good.

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #120) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:04 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 932, Dannflor wrote:I slept on it and reread Wiisp's ISO, and I'm pretty confident they're town now. Also, her more recent postings keep town pinging me.
In post 888, Wiisp wrote:Im quite sure one of the town readers of me is probably scum, I need to accumulate all of them when I get a chance
This isn't the type of post scum tends to or wants to make. If you get a good amount of town reads early yet are still a somewhat controversial slot, you're going to want to coast off those town reads and not risk "antagonizing" any of them.
In post 929, Wiisp wrote:anyways im going to sleep, i probably did overreact the Brown's post that I quoted...
This also just gut town pings me.

Which means I can add Wiisp to Papyrus and RWBY as my 3 strongest town reads.
ehhhh

I'm not convinced by this case, the timing for the case drop on Brown Eyes was iffy and the first point somewhat assumes their scumgame is pretty weak. I do think the bizarro cases are probably more town-indicative than scum-indicative but those two specific points actually point to the opposite for me than you from where I'm standing.

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #121) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:04 am

Post by Team RWBY »

this hydra is on people's townlist now? what happened while i was having a pity party?

also these last few pages are S P I C Y

i have solid townreads now! projecting a readslist probably from this head to be posted tomorrow... a bit more up-to-date with less dissonance.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #122) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:08 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 951, Team RWBY wrote:Image

this hydra is on people's townlist now? what happened while i was having a pity party?

also these last few pages are S P I C Y

i have solid townreads now! projecting a readslist probably from this head to be posted tomorrow... a bit more up-to-date with less dissonance.

~yang
and yes... this includes referencing and responding to some replies particularly for this head.

if you guys want to make this a little easier, then post-link or quote what you want me to directly respond to so i wont miss it. ;)

id say i might even reply today if i deem it necessary but
*shrugs*

~yang is out

Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #123) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:36 am

Post by Team RWBY »

And here I thought my ego was big

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #124) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Can we end this conversation please

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #125) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Scum have fakeclaims and while it is unlikely for nom to be faking the post restriction I still wouldn't imply the slot is "basically conftown" albeit that slot still isn't really in my lynchpool for today.

I think the last two pages is more based on Cerb expecting Blake to come out with some tryhard gamesolve posts on day 1 just because she usually does on later days in other games. Wiisp took Blake saying she wasn't going to rush an unreliable solve as an indication she wasn't going to try at all with 950, which let's be clear, is a very pretentious post that reads awful lol. But yeah it wasn't a personal insult to Blake.

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #126) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 955, Game of Throws wrote:Also obligatory [Don't openly alt hunt] etc etc
I mean... You kinda made the bed to sleep in lol

At some point people are going to think about how many human heads are in ur hydra :P

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #127) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:51 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 993, Wiisp wrote:
In post 992, Team RWBY wrote:Can we end this conversation please

-Blake
sure, quite sure that slot is still scum though
And I'll apologize to you if my post came off as an attack
I wasn't offended dw

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (isolation #128) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Team RWBY »

So Nancy

Top three spiciest posts to get reads from.

Go.

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #129) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:30 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Question goes to cerb then!

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #130) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:45 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1024, Vedith wrote:
In post 1009, Papyrus wrote:This game feels mostly solved at this point. I'm guessing three to four scum in Sky, Wiisp, Vedith, Shidaji, SS, & Hot.
4 of those names are most likely town.
Don't feel too embarrassed though.
Why would he feel embarrassed for you saying you disagree on one read?

Like I get you're trying to get going on the egotistical meme train but the difference between three being scum and four being town is one read, so even for your "jokes" this was a weak post

ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (isolation #131) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1028, Reasonably Clever wrote:He’s making himself the centre of the thread. Scum tends to not want to draw that much attention to themselves.
said Nancy LOL

ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (isolation #132) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1050, Vedith wrote:Are you trying to role check me right now?
I'm pretty okay with Vedith going today

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (isolation #133) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1054, Dannflor wrote:Wiisp what are you expecting to get from these types of questions
tbh I think she's pushing back against posting BS for the sake of posting BS which is kinda fair

ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #134) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:58 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1077, Wiisp wrote:The being insulted part, from the person who just got into a spat with me about insulting another player??? Hello? Stop being obtuse
1) Look at the number of people you have pushed today or announced as certain scum
2) Look at the number of people you have retracted those certain scum reads on
3) Consider that you producing a lot of "noise" in thread is likely to get people to take your opinions with more skepticism

"Bad town" may be needlessly condescending but I think people are right that your noise/signal ratio could be better; you're making just as many hyperbolic statements as Papyrus while also accusing Papyrus of being scum because of bravado. How are we supposed to interpret your announcements that Brown Eyes is certain scum that has to be lynched today other than as lamisty bravado if that is your reasoning?

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (isolation #135) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:21 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1084, Papyrus wrote:
In post 1051, Wiisp wrote:Are you trying to sound towny, by acting all badass?
This question feels like a projection of what Wiisp has been doing.
trying to read
wisp
has become damn-near impossible atm, i cant see consistency in their read progression and them spewing is making it more difficult to read the content they already have

i still think the townreads on
roster/hot
are lazy but w/e... i got about 6-7 solid townreads atm

but yeah, back to hydra PT so i can sort my thoughts out more...

either ive been uncharacteristically bad at explaining reads this game, or people are just on a different planet with their reads in this game...

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (isolation #136) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1090, Team RWBY wrote:or people are just on a different planet with their reads in this game...

~yang
"Why should I be listening to you, even if you're town everything you say reads to me like you come from another planet" -Elbirn
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (isolation #137) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:38 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1095, Wiisp wrote:W/e
<3
<3

p-edit

im trying to filter between whats AI and whats playstyle difference with you
wisp

and i want more than articulated thoughts on
roster/hot
than just my other heads, this desire extends to everyone townreading them.

my gamestate/gamesense is... not at its strongest right now.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (isolation #138) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:41 am

Post by Team RWBY »

awawawawawawawa

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (isolation #139) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:32 am

Post by Team RWBY »

I think the main issue I have with B head's reads is the scumread on mastina but I thought I smelled a faint whiff of town mcqueen earlier but not enough for me to really soak in that townie musk.

I think "too many scumreads" is just as likely to come from town when the nullblock is too big tho

-ws

Pedit: I don't actually know how much experience b head has
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #140) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Baezu has 2000+ posts so not new

(B head of Hot Lightning = Baezu in case that last post was unclear)

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #141) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Also minor point but Baezu is a she I think

Wiisp are you a she? I've been saying she off avi but just realized you don't state preference

Idgaf about myself btw while I am rping Weiss.

-ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #142) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:41 am

Post by Team RWBY »

M/b then
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #143) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

guys

Weiss-head is scum

gut feels

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #144) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Krazy is referring to Baezu

I do not have a read on mastina

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #145) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Damn Cerb you savage

ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (isolation #146) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

i literally was typing townread reasons and i clicked out of the window accidentally X_X

I want to help instill my reads a bit further with prompts, as I'm legit having a harder time explaining them this game.

Dannflor:
You townread this hydra,
Papy
, and
Wisp
, but all 3 of these slots have had some level of conflict in reading each other. Why are we all town?

Papyrus:
What were the top 3 towniest posts in your mind and why?

Shining Dreamers:
Can you explain your readslist that you made a few hundred posts ago I believe? It had a lot of popular townreads and scumreads that don't feel well-reasoned.

Most importantly, why is
Shiidaji
town? I keep forgetting they're in the game.

Reasonably Clever:
I'm not vibing with the townreads on
S_S/
or
Vedith
, can you explain them to me?
Vedith
mostly because they're showing a strong solve in the game but aren't doing anything to push against a wagon-led on
Sky
, someone they townread.
S_S
because they're both unclear with their intentions and reads in the game intentionally.

Brown Eyes:
Can you walk me through your gamelong
Sky
scumread? As you've kept your vote there for awhile, and while you have multiple townreads, what do you think about all the other wagons thus far?
(Wisp, Papyrus, S_S, Hot, Roster)

S_S:
If you're apathetic about your lack of reads, then what's the intention behind your posting if you're not looking to solve?

nomnomnom:
What are other reads you have aside from
Wisp
?

Sky:
You haven't combated your wagon that much - do you see any scum motivation behind it?

Pink Ball:
I agree with
Papy
in that you only pushing the mechanical discussion of a 3p while not giving a solve when you say you have is counterproductive. It feels like you're waiting for something.

Hot Lightning:
You had the same problem with
Roster
that I had with both of you. Both of you were looking at more than a hundred post old posts to reply to rather than the game itself. Am I wrong?

And where is your vote?

NeenieKit:
Where is your mind at on the game? It's been over 1000 posts and I haven't really seen or engaged with you much and I want to rectify this.

Also, I want more talk on the
Yang/Taly
and
Wisp
1v1 on Pages 9-12.

I think this game is becoming more unreadable the more we continue.

can we please slow down the post rate? D:

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (isolation #147) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Hmm sky feels a little bit more like ircher sky than advice mafia sky here, but it's not a big feel quite yet

I want to see if brown still feels sky after drunk sky posts today

I'm still pretty okay with ss going today... This "if i was scum i could make up reads" is almost verbatim the same line he gave in boon's game (not to poison the well but he did give a canned reads list d1 there iirc). Doesn't mean he's lockscum but he is still hitting all my boxes for scum ss

Ws

Pedit: o snap hi yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (isolation #148) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1209, Team RWBY wrote:Hmm sky feels a little bit more like ircher sky than advice mafia sky here, but it's not a big feel quite yet

I want to see if brown still feels sky after drunk sky posts today

I'm still pretty okay with ss going today... This "if i was scum i could make up reads" is almost verbatim the same line he gave in boon's game (not to poison the well but he did give a canned reads list d1 there iirc). Doesn't mean he's lockscum but he is still hitting all my boxes for scum ss

Ws

Pedit: o snap hi yang
o snap
weiss

hey bby
<3

and yeah,
sky
is feeling a bit towny to me?

they werent in the 5-6 solid townreads i have currently but yup.

~yang

p-edit

papy
can you at least talk to me about the
sky
scumread you have then?

anyway, ill reply to people tomorrow, im going to bed, night :)
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #149) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Ircher sky is town where she kinda plays like a surfer, going with the flow until she likes a wave

Advice mafia sky made it a big priority to focus on a targeted pocket as scum... More like she wants to go jet skiing and have someone driving the boat.

Like its not certain shes town tho. Like if she was trying to pocket mastina early and got disrupted by the early wagon she could be scum.

Ws

Pedit: ok ya you can ask her about that.my meta on her is pretty old anyway so take it with a grain of salt
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (isolation #150) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

why GoT town?

WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (isolation #151) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:10 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

shining might be town

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (isolation #152) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:20 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

ftr the way the game has progressed so far is not necessarily indicative of one of the wagonees being scum.

that's very hard to deduce without flipping the most controversial one of the three

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #153) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:16 am

Post by Team RWBY »

you guys be wantin me to pull teeth

yall some meanies
<3

@Responding to my Q&A replies

Papy:
bby the longer you wait to discuss those towniest posts the bigger pay off I'll unconsciously expect.

PB:
Same sentiment with you over ... - are the only posts of yours I 100% legit like... one is a WIFOM argument, and you just vote
Sky
for hell knows what reason so kind of little sense now?

S_S
... what insight are you offering if you're not going to push reads or state ideas about a wagon/lynch? Am I missing something?

Also, it's unhelpful for you to flex it's harder to mislynch you when you've not even given why the votes on you are misguided or scum-motivated.

Reasonably:
Go
nancy
for transparency. Do you not like the
Sky
lynch? I mean, you're votes not there... so I'm wondering about any grievances you might have with the wagon because I sure do.

Brown Eyes:
I don't feel convinced
Sky
is scum and both the votes on that wagon read opportunistic and borderline voteparking. If you're so confident to stick on one vote for 50 pages as scum, can you be more clear on why
Sky
is scum?

In , you have about 6-7 people you don't townread, but haven't really pushed them? Your vote looks more like PoE than a direct solve.

Dann:
gurrl... sell me on
PB/Sky
town PLEASE. I'm trying.

Also, this response to
Dann
on his post in deserves an entire post itself that I'll get to tonight or tomorrow.

nomnomnom:
what about
Sky/S_S/This hydra
in terms of your reads?

Shining Dreamers:
Can you be more direct? Who is copying you versus genuinely creating a townbloc/scumhunting vs creating a narrative?
In post 1275, RadiantCowbells wrote:Skygazer (6): Brown Eyes, Shiidaji, Wiisp, Papyrus, Shining Dreamers, Pink Ball
i have problems with at least 3 votes here... i think ive touched up on
Brown's
and
Pink Ball's
, but whether i have an issue is more dependent on their response to this atm.

shii
is basically not in the thread, so everybody voting this wagon should look at the first 2 votes of how this wagon happened which is... ???

so my apprehension for this slot's lynch is mostly about
"you guys need to wagon better"

but that can change either way when people want to start talking about who they want to lynch with me... and let their votes/posts reflect that.

ill get to this later today, and probably actually get to stating townreads... and my reply to dann... which highlights some of my problem's with votes...

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (isolation #154) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:21 am

Post by Team RWBY »

like ill make a post with the other 6-7 people i havent engaged with directly by the weekend

but i only have so much time i can put in to solving a game and figuring out why the fuck people have the reads that they do when im not vibing
*shrug*

fuck i need to get car serviced before class ttyl

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (isolation #155) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:37 am

Post by Team RWBY »

also this game is reminding me why i dislike meta talk so much again :P

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (isolation #156) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:39 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Do you have more than 4 words about said scumread on
GoT
?

Also
GoT
, what about
Sky's
ISO is not worthy of a D1 lynch and do you have any response to my current approach and opinion to the wagon there?

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (isolation #157) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:40 am

Post by Team RWBY »

@SS

What will help your understanding of the game and drive to solve it more quickly? Questions? ISO? Anything more creative than what I'm doing?

If this thread can accomplish 1300 posts in only 3 days, and still have vaguely explained wagons with pockets of the town in continual disagreements and hydra dissonance on said scumreads-

I'm not interested in slow play.

I don't trust the gamestate or thread narrative enough to let D1 drag for 11 days ore more than a week from now even.

Can you tell me what's different between the vote GoT has on you versus the other 2-3 votes that have been used on you? (This hydra's included.)

~yang is phoneposting
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (isolation #158) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:59 am

Post by Team RWBY »

I think SS is town

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (isolation #159) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1344, Wiisp wrote:
In post 1301, Game of Throws wrote:This skygazer wagon is bad, I just iso'd - that's not worth a day 1 lynch, what's wrong with you guys, this is why games get unbearable
honestly I had you as town still, but this is some blatant shade, and it reads more as, "I know sky is town, so I'm gunna call y'all dumb for voting there"
I want to hear why
GoT
thinks
Sky
isn't worth a D1 lynch, still.

Why are you more inclined to state his opinion in is blatant shade rather than read into his evaluation?
In post 1345, Wiisp wrote:GoT/SS team looks likely, in the world where sky is town
I thought you were confident in
Sky
being scum?

Why are you discussing potential scumteam associative reads based on a townflip on D1?

Also, why not
Sky/GoT/SS
? That's not any better of a preflip associative read as they all fucking suck D1...

But the focus you have on listing other people as potential scumteam rather than backing up your D1 lynch option reads disingenuous.

I'm trying hard to see the townreads on you
Wiisp
, I really am...

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (isolation #160) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1353, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 1352, Team RWBY wrote:I think SS is town

-Blake
What about GoT?
I'm leaning more with
Blake
on
SS
atm... leaning on playstyle clashing here based on a recent game
(Merchant's Daughter)

other 2 heads
Weiss/Ruby (Krazy/Aka)
are either still thinking they're likely scum or haven't caught up with thread to say.

I like
GoT's
push and some of their posts, I have a weak townlean... I'm working to parse what is AI.

they are another read that all 4 heads are still discussing, and have some dissonance on.

...hence my earlier posts today to work through that.

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (isolation #161) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:27 am

Post by Team RWBY »

is
wiisp
an alt or is this their first game?

this is not meant to
"shade"
or however you people like to discredit necessary questions and ideas

im just very curious

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (isolation #162) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Team RWBY »

MMMMMMMMMMM

congrats, you bought yourself another page
(25 posts to be exact)
of safety

nice GIF

really wanna know why your read on
SS/GoT
is dependent on how
Sky
flips.

or at least

do you actually have a read on
SS/GoT
thats not completely dependent on your most-pushed wagon flipping?

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (isolation #163) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1360, Wiisp wrote:@yang
Driving home from class, I will c u in an hour, don't run away plz
probably playing video games or doing something productive by then

or idk

ill probably pop in sporadically and be more focused later tonight

22 posts left btw

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (isolation #164) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1353, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 1352, Team RWBY wrote:I think SS is town

-Blake
What about GoT?
They're in their own little box of not ever looking to get a read on

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (isolation #165) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:42 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1383, Game of Throws wrote:But I am very easy to read!

- H
Assuming you are who I think you are, I think it's been too long for me to be able to read you properly tbh

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #166) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:02 am

Post by Team RWBY »

im half-joking with that post count thing, im going back and forth on my read with you
wiisp
and ill touch up on it in depth with the
dann
reply, alongside townread posts, and any follow-up posts from the half-playerlist engagement i made earlier morning
Skygazer wrote:taly/yang, do you think ur town meta's changed a lot since the pine game we've played in? i like just realized ur in this game and u feel super different for some reason
Yeah, I think my meta has changed a lot since
Pine's
game and also:
1)
I replaced into a suspected slot in that game, and was solo - not in a hydra.
2)
I was a replace-in into that game... so I don't play like 100% like classic AI play for myself.
3)
This game was a year ago.

tbh, I don't think my meta is too different, though?

How I approach the game is the similar. How I think about the game, has evolved... and evolved is a very polite, confidence-boosting word for it. I think I have better gamesense.

Most people - even people who are familiar with me outside of mafia - have consistently metaread me wrongly.

Hence
the worst's
quote in my sig ;P

Are you having trouble reading this head or this slot? How are you going to resolve your confusion?

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (isolation #167) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:14 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Pink Ball wrote:1) Shining Dreamers TOWN
2) Skygazer SCUM

3) Reasonably Clever TOWN
4) Shiidaji TOWN

5) Pink Ball TOWN
6) Game of Throws SCUM

7) Something_Smart TOWN
8) NeenieKit TOWN
9) nomnomnom 3P
10) Vedith TOWN

11) Dannflor TOWN
12) Team RWBY TOWN
13) Brown Eyes TOWN
14) Papyrus TOWN
15) Rosterfoster SCUM
16) Hot Lightning SCUM
17) Wiisp TOWN

Call me when you guys need me
In post 1389, Pink Ball wrote:Taly am I town yet
All the bolded names are reads you have that I either:
1)
Am unsure about myself.
2)
Disagree with.
3)
Have little understanding on how you came to that conclusion.
All of the Above)
Want an explanation for.

oh also, are you trying to pocket me
PB
?
<3

p-edit

Vedith wrote:Am I town, Taly?
boi, am i? slightly salty over page 9 but k

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #168) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Team RWBY »

ngl I'm getting like nothing out of 95% of the posts that are being generated in this thread

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (isolation #169) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:27 am

Post by Team RWBY »

Spoiler: me open sorting a read on PB, ewww
In post 1395, Pink Ball wrote:I always try to pocket you, Taly. Also, do my reads have something to do with my townieness?
tbh youre more of the less confident townleans and i wasnt going to bold your name because i wanted you to focus on the reads i was unsure about.

i dont get your vote on the
sky
wagon, but i dont see a particular scum agenda or narrative you're attaching yourself to.

i guess you having a solve right now and not withholding it is town-indicative, also because you're reading people who overtly have pushed you as scum
(Papy, this hydra to a much smaller extent)
so there's no clear scum-motive in your townreads.

your scumreads are a bit of the popular type within the thread minus
Papy/S_S

the 3p D1 speculation is pretty gross, but idk why hypothetical groupscum would bring this up right now.... and this is the last time im going to entertain mechanical talk like this until there's an actual confirmation via flips or night actions.

Vedith wrote:
In post 1394, Team RWBY wrote:boi, am i? slightly salty over page 9 but k
I don't know, maybe.
I prefer your slot more now but I'm not ready to make such a commitment of adding you to the banned lynched today yet.
why now and not when i was pushing my scumreads harder in the beginning?

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (isolation #170) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1246, Brown Eyes wrote: Let's say that Neenie is scum, and let's also say that there's a scum PT.

Could Neenie then not realize that the game has started but still be doing things on site? I don't think so.
Neenie only posted once on site between when the game started and her first post in thread.

~
Ruby
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #171) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1268, Wiisp wrote: 1. thousand posts is an overstatement, my iso is page and a quarter long
I think there's something about going over a page of ISO this quickly in the Geneva Conventions.

~Ruby
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (isolation #172) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:41 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 741, Reasonably Clever wrote: Which one of you is Regina George then? :P
Krazy is Regina, duh.

Sorry to keep you hanging on this so long, Cerb

~Karen
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (isolation #173) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Team RWBY »

@
Cerb 2
Nancy

Do you think mcqueen is the most lynchabaity player in this game?

~Ruby
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1418 (isolation #174) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Team RWBY »

that's probably why most people that only play on this site only play on this site

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (isolation #175) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1419, Game of Throws wrote:
In post 1414, Team RWBY wrote:@
Cerb 2
Nancy

~Ruby
Can I answer this?
Because I know the answer.

- H
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (isolation #176) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Team RWBY »

hi hydra person

what do you think about the game so far

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (isolation #177) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Team RWBY »

neato

who are you struggling with atm nancy

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (isolation #178) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1426, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 1413, Team RWBY wrote:
In post 741, Reasonably Clever wrote: Which one of you is Regina George then? :P
Krazy is Regina, duh.

Sorry to keep you hanging on this so long, Cerb

~Karen
I’m Nancy. :cry:
It's not like I have ESPN or something.
In post 1427, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 1414, Team RWBY wrote:@
Cerb 2
Nancy

~Ruby
He’s one of the most lynchbaity players in almost every game he’s in.

Thanks for getting my name right. <3
Are you townreading Hot Lightning?

Also, I know you don't like watching stupid videos but watch this stupid video?

~Ruby
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #179) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

why do you think one of our three slots are dying N1?

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (isolation #180) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

UNVOTE: Something_Smart
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (isolation #181) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1469, Wiisp wrote:
In post 1462, Team RWBY wrote:why do you think one of our three slots are dying N1?

-Blake
well for myself, I barely ever live past n1, new site though, who knows
in a world where we are all town, we are the large voices, and outside PR hunting, they would wanna take us out
maybe night 1 is less likely, but I would think night 2 at the minimum
:V

I find it far more likely that both of us will be kept alive specifically because we're the large voices

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (isolation #182) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

I really don't think most scumteams would be afraid of our accuracy tbh

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (isolation #183) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

ftr I think there's good odds of scum being on the Skygazer wagon specifically, it's a lot less likely to be the case for the other wagons

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (isolation #184) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

I'd bet on Dannflor being town
I need to see more from mastina specifically in order to nail down a read for that slot, but Shining Dreamers is town until proven otherwise; specifically, I think if the kills go exactly like the way I expect them to, she has pretty damn good scum equity actually

I think trying to read Wiisp is a waste of time, it's a self-resolving slot in the long run and this playerlist is good enough to be able to catch her over time regardless of what happens if she is scum
Reasonably Clever is also self-resolving, waste of time to read on d1 although there are some things I'll be watching for from Cerb specifically that should drastically affect my read on that slot.

the rest of the game has been remarkably useless for my reads, a lot more than standard actually

I think it's because taly and wiisp have had the game like 90% taken over so far :V

but I don't think any of the current wagons are likely to flip scum either if that's what you guys care about

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (isolation #185) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

oh I still think something_smart is probably town too, he feels vaguely like merchant's daughter did in how he's responding to all the pressure on him.

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (isolation #186) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

ftr I also am very underwhelmed by Chemist's catchup so far

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (isolation #187) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

I think there's very few gamestates where you don't become a top kill choice before LyLo

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (isolation #188) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Since we're unvoted right now anyway mind if I try this until next VC?

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

Game isn't bastard but the flavor of Undertale is weird and wouldn't mind ruling this out entirely given the OP.

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (isolation #189) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

I'm a lot less certain about Wiisp's NK chances but I kinda get the sense that he's very readable just by how the game progresses around him

maybe that's wrong and maybe there aren't enough players in this game that would pick up on why that kind of thing is heavily AI for some people but that's my initial read on him

shrug

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (isolation #190) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1489, Wiisp wrote:@rwby
so what exactly is your current world, or who in your opinion has a high chance of flipping scum? outside chemist, who as someone who has been scum with him, I think he's the polar opposite so far from his catchup
you already have all my reads

I trend towards getting confident townreads long before confident scumreads so you might have to wait a while on that

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (isolation #191) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1489, Wiisp wrote:@rwby
so what exactly is your current world, or who in your opinion has a high chance of flipping scum? outside chemist, who as someone who has been scum with him, I think he's the polar opposite so far from his catchup
To be clear, that is Blake head specifically, I don't really have a big problem with there being a red flip somewhere in the top three wagons (although I seriously doubt there's more than 2 in the top 3; still don't think McQueen is super likely scum personally, and Sky I kinda feel 'meh' on--red flip wouldn't shock me but I wouldn't put money on it). SS is mostly being townread for AtE and while Blake likes his tone, I don't, so... well, it's not like I joined this hydra assuming there would be 0 dissonance. This is about right for me and Blake's read syncing day 1 LOL

-WS
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (isolation #192) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

I'm not underwhelmed by the content as much as how you're getting to that content

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (isolation #193) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

yeah btw I'm mostly just spewing in the thread since I operate very differently from my other three heads

so

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (isolation #194) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

I'm going to bed

but for anybody who actually cares and was at least somewhat waiting for this sort of thing, that's my semi-confident gamestate read atm

I'll be back tomorrow byebye!

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (isolation #195) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1497, Wiisp wrote:self-resolving BS
w/e back to lurking
it's easy

I think Reasonably Clever is self-resolving because they will die when it makes sense to as town and they won't as scum
you're self-resolving because I'm pretty sure it will be obvious what your alignment is over time without having to try to get a read on you directly

so... I don't think there's a point in spending time getting reads on either slot right now :D

-Blake
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (isolation #196) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1496, Team RWBY wrote:yeah btw I'm mostly just spewing in the thread since I operate very differently from my other three heads

so

-Blake
all 4 heads of this hydra
Taly/Krazy/Ankamius/Akarin
operate quite differently in mafia.

from gamestate, to gamesense, meta, direct solving, indirect solving, interactions, presence, activity, approach, and even how we adapt to a game.

we're actually more cohesive and functional than i originally anticipated :)

anyway, goodnight too :D

~yang
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (isolation #197) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1497, Wiisp wrote:@WS
I guess I just have a problem with her town reads, as well as that self-resolving BS
w/e back to lurking
Yeah I definitely don't agree that nancy is ever self-resolving, although she did manage to eat a governor shot with me in Boon's game so sometimes you know she can eat the big booms from the scum. But that requires her to not be scum, which I currently agree with but like 3x more because of Cerb than because of a strong read on Nancy independently.

I don't know why she thinks you're self-resolving, that would only be true if the scum are generally lurkers imo. Although I guess you think you're self resolving based on your frequency of being early NK'd? So meh. I don't strongly disagree with her assessment either when I think about it, although I wouldn't put it exactly as 'self resolving' more 'possibly self resolving but probably not the best d1 lynch anyway' which is more where I'm at.

-WS

pedit: *hugs Yang*
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (isolation #198) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

In post 1505, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1490, Team RWBY wrote:Since we're unvoted right now anyway mind if I try this until next VC?

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

Game isn't bastard but the flavor of Undertale is weird and wouldn't mind ruling this out entirely given the OP.

-WS
idk what it means that our vote is shown as absent in 1.61 lol, not even in not voting

ws
Team RWBY
Team RWBY
Goon
Team RWBY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (isolation #199) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by Team RWBY »

Very well. We must complete the testing!

VOTE: Alisae

-ws

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”