Micro 991: Names on the List [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: redflavor scum opener
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

like 20% srs too
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

v/la till xmas but like imma prob still post cause im addicted to mafia lole
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 15, Raya36 wrote:VOTE: NotMafia

Why semi serious Dkkoba?
I'll explain later. Want to unnerve the slot for now and get info but i do have a reason for sure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

I feel like publishing the list is super-ev lol like they get to NK after it and put us into mylo for d2 if we dont get scum d1. Which kinda sucks

the doom counter is already harsh of an trade for town to give mafia an easy NK path idk lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

"Even-numbered Nights are skipped. On odd-numbered Nights, the Mafia must make a list of N living players in the game. N = the next Day's majority. For Night one, it would be a list of 5 people, for Night three it would be 4 and so on." oh ok nvm i can't read.

lol

ok ya we deffo using the list on d4 more likely
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 23, Not_Mafia wrote:I can reveal that 3 of the following players are scum

DkKoba
clidd
Horsewoman
Ahsoka
Not_Mafia
Raya36
Your mum
volxen
RedFlavor
Radja
I thought this was a reads list and i was at the top and i was actually happy to see that i was townread early for once. Disappointment is immeasurable
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 25, Datisi wrote:
Vote count 1.01

with 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-01-03 15:00:00).

execution
Not_Mafia [2]:
Not_Mafia, Raya36
RedFlavor [1]:
DkKoba

Not Voting [6]:
clidd, Horsewoman, Ahsoka, volxen, RedFlavor, Radja

game state
Doom Counter
is currently at
zero
~ With
Mafia alive, the Town will be endgamed once they are brought down to
members.

Previously published lists:
~ none

mod notes~ everyone has confirmed!
WAIT THERES 3 MAFIA???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

NVM WE NEED TO USE LIST TOMORROW LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

#townslip gang
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Hol up so mafia cant kill?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cuz i hate nughtless cause deepwolves live too ez
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean thats a given cuz then we would just skip to d2 lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

alright which scum wants to make the mistake of 1v1ing me :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

raya if u pocket me rn i promise not to push u today
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

;3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 40, Radja wrote:VOTE: dkkoba

the townslipping mention bothers me a bit.
No it doesn't.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Actually maybe it does. If u rolled scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ding ding ding we got a winner radja has decided to enter a 1v1 against me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my brief mech analysis up until the 3 scum realization was dependant on 2 scum w/nightkill

u dont want me to be conftown on the lift dont you <3.<3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

LIST****
Sorry am excited someone made the mistake to shade me for that comment... was a trap i laid for scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this is like coalition except like u lose a ML but know how many scum in the coalition land outside the coalition lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so basically more scumsided and coalition was already lowkey scumsided.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

damn raya i cant believe ur still modding mini 2157 xD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my sloppiest town win of all time, and possibly my turning point for me skill wise lol learned a lot that game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my thought process on the list beforehand clearly betrays that i was working within a 2 scum world buddy. ur not discrediting that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah u called me out on it and then reached the wrong conclusion bucko.

at worst u should leave it as NAI.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I disagree but sorry u feel that way about my scumhunting tactics.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i was just wondering why tf pooky hasnt posted in here yet and then i realized he isnt in this game and that just made me immensely sad
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why do u have a antisemite's quote in ur sig btw lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and haha very funny u made a literal interpretation.

also i have reason to believe at least Two scum have posted so far in this game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

who you choose to be friends with says a lot abt u.

motivation for this game coincidentally just dropped 90%.

lowkey can i just policy ur slot lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5, RedFlavor wrote:I am hardclaiming doom counter
aight well now that they're gone and the pressure is useless, might as well spill why i labeled this a scum opener:

a) aware of the mechanic, something scum might have fresher in their mind on their first post after getting their role pm
b) no vote associated with post. meaning the mechanic is much more fresh than putting down an rvs vote. a subtle slip if you may
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i did a metadive for other reasons and noticed that that isn't the type of player they are.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 91, Gimli wrote:
In post 86, clidd wrote:Many of Gimli's reads in relation to DK seem like things that I could manufacture as scum to push someone, but I still believe that there is a scenario where he is not used to DK and, by default, interpreted his entire line of action as too weird to be town. I'm waiting to see which way my impression on him will go.
Hullo! I never played with anyone in this lineup except for horsewoman, so yes I'm not 'used' to the players. However, my scumread on dkkoba has nothing to do with 'weird'. I interpreted their posts, some of them at least, as dishonest or otherwise just scummy behaviour. Also I'm not sure you should say, even if you played with someone before, that out of their 34 posts none of them was alignment indicative. Surely you just can't read them either way and that's fine, and maybe if I had your experience with dkkoba I wouldn't read them as AI either, but that doesn't mean they're not AI. I liked your posts otherwise except for that word 'weird' which bothered me a little.

Raya with the softballs to dk again. No interest in koba's alignment while posting to them.

wheres the dishonesty?

cmon dude. lets see it. :lol: :lol: :lol

whats scummy about them? EGGSPLAIN TO THE CLASS
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 88, Raya36 wrote:
In post 53, DkKoba wrote:damn raya i cant believe ur still modding mini 2157 xD
Oops looks like I gotta edit that :lol:

In post 69, DkKoba wrote:
In post 5, RedFlavor wrote:I am hardclaiming doom counter
aight well now that they're gone and the pressure is useless, might as well spill why i labeled this a scum opener:

a) aware of the mechanic, something scum might have fresher in their mind on their first post after getting their role pm
b) no vote associated with post. meaning the mechanic is much more fresh than putting down an rvs vote. a subtle slip if you may
This is an interesting view, not sure if I fully agree with knowing the mechanics being scum indicative. Could argue that town should be just as aware of the mechanics. The second point is interesting though.
In post 71, DkKoba wrote:i did a metadive for other reasons and noticed that that isn't the type of player they are.
Do they typically ignore mechanics or just less of a mechanics oriented player?

Will read page 4 when I have more time later

well just like an early game of theirs I saw they ignored the IC mechanic in the old newbie setup. Whether or not you carefully read the setup is a personality thing.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 20, DkKoba wrote:I feel like publishing the list is super-ev lol like they get to NK after it and put us into mylo for d2 if we dont get scum d1. Which kinda sucks

the doom counter is already harsh of an trade for town to give mafia an easy NK path idk lol
In post 22, DkKoba wrote:"Even-numbered Nights are skipped. On odd-numbered Nights, the Mafia must make a list of N living players in the game. N = the next Day's majority. For Night one, it would be a list of 5 people, for Night three it would be 4 and so on." oh ok nvm i can't read.

lol

ok ya we deffo using the list on d4 more likely
In post 28, DkKoba wrote:
Vote count 1.01

with 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-01-03 15:00:00).

execution
Not_Mafia [2]:
Not_Mafia, Raya36
RedFlavor [1]:
DkKoba

Not Voting [6]:

game state
Doom Counter
is currently at
zero
~ With
members.

~ none

WAIT THERES 3 MAFIA???
In post 29, DkKoba wrote:NVM WE NEED TO USE LIST TOMORROW LOL
In post 30, DkKoba wrote:#townslip gang

me going from the thought process of 2 scum with NK to 3 scum no NK >>>>
explain where I faked this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #37) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

gimli basically is approaching my slot in the worst faith possible, and anyone who is skeptical of me = towny.

thats how u can sum up their reading process.

this isnt how town approaches reads.
this is how scum discredits.

as soon as clidd pointed out that this is NAI for me > pivoted off.

this implies clidd is not aligned with gimli(like 50% sure, but gun to head would bet on not teammates rn)

clidd, as someone who plays at tables with myself in every game I play, I know that that is exactly what scum does in relation to my slot very often when they do not know me. Those that know me will more often attempt to pocket me as that's my weakness, or something in between if they're especially smart(pooky from coalition a few months ago comes to mind).

im a bit of a self aware player. I know what's scummy. I know whats towny. I know whats NAI. If you think you have caught me being scummy it better be because my reads are horseshit, not some NAI garbage like a townslip. Can I fake them? Yeah. But the reason I do is because i genuinely make them regularly as town(and sometimes i fake them as town too). Basically, even if I were scum here, I would have posted nearly the same exact thing. But it could have been slightly different depending on partners. If you really care about sorting me i have games where I show that lines like this are NAI, just read my history lmfao. I won't ever push meta that says im outside my scumrange, but I will push meta that what you're pushing is fully NAI.

anyways self meta over -

gimli have you considered its RVS and that people who know eachother and have played with eachother are liklier to have implicit bias towards eachother? I tend to push people early who annoy me or who i dislike. It's easier and more natural for me. I don't tunnel them forever unless I genuinely scumread them. This is probably also true of raya wrt the lighter tone towards me - we've played together and i've played in a game she's modded. We're chill and don't wanna go at eachothers throats like that.

I will say the ashoka vote isn't bad, that entrance is pretty flimsy. I'd rather figure out if this is just playstyle > scum being unsure and playing aloof. but lets play with it VOTE: ashoka
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 84, clidd wrote:I had a hard scumread on DK in our first game together, but after a while I learned that he plays like that in both alignments. Nothing he said in this game, so far, is ai in my opinion.
u hard scumread me? i thought I was the one who pushed u hard lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

i was pretty ass as forum mafia back then, was just being aggressive as a player since it worked in chat mafia :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 104, clidd wrote:
In post 94, Gimli wrote:last post of the day is a retraction of that ahsoka townlean after much consideration.

in fact I think her entrances in the thread are very bad with the flow of everything and point to scum.

will develop on this read tomorrow.

VOTE: ahsoka
I sympathize with this impression, but I am a little more concerned with Volxen. The mech wall made me uncomfortable and I want to understand his slot better before moving on.
y does it make u uncomfortable
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 107, Not_Mafia wrote:Radja is obvscum

honestly I vibe with this NM read
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #42) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 109, clidd wrote:But if Volxen is town, he will towntell.

At least that's what I expect.
their first post said "merry christmas" i expect they are busy with holidays which is why i'm personally giving them a 24 hour pass for now. the 26th? all bets are off then.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 106, clidd wrote:
In post 102, DkKoba wrote:
In post 84, clidd wrote:I had a hard scumread on DK in our first game together, but after a while I learned that he plays like that in both alignments. Nothing he said in this game, so far, is ai in my opinion.
u hard scumread me? i thought I was the one who pushed u hard lol
I was hardscumreading you during your push on me (and angry). Just at the end of the day I managed to break free from the bias and see that you were town too.

But a lot of that scenario was my fault for playing super scummy as a town.
lol i was too focused in my tunnels back then.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #44) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 116, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 99, DkKoba wrote:I'd rather figure out if this is just playstyle > scum being unsure and playing aloof.
I am not a player who would be unsure if scum. While I may speak differently than most are used, I am a fully trained Jedi, and will take you on as my padawan.
Oh great... a gimmick account..
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #45) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 123, Not_Mafia wrote:At least make your gimmick account your main like me
U got an alt where u srs play?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #46) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wtf that's my alt
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #47) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I cc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #48) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sorry ur in a koba game lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #49) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol the only reason ABR is hard to lim is because he gets extremely whiny when he gets FOSed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #50) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

idk i only played against him when they were scum and i replaced into a game where i found them to be extremely obvious.

maybe their town meta is distinct! who knows.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #51) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

me and clidd about to solve this game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #52) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 147, Ahsoka wrote:People play expecting town to have reads, but a townie shouldn't have strong reads at this point in the game. I will converse as I see fit, and these conversations will look good to look at in hindsight, which is why I converse.

I have given my thoughts on the stuff that stood out the most.
you're lockscum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what do u think about datisi
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #54) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 162, Ahsoka wrote:I don't know Gimli, but I know you and Kkoba, so let's fight. Shall we?

I believe this push on me is fabricated. I believe there are town on my wagon currently, as I specifically do not think Gimli and Dkkoba are both scum voting me.

Clidd can be scum because they hard misrepped me right when momentum on me could have gone either way. They can be impatient town. Either way, this should end up amusing.
you know me?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #55) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh hi flavor leaf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #56) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

just guessing since flavor was the only person i remember playing with who calls me kkoba :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #57) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also the speech patterns remind me of him
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 181, volxen wrote:
In post 78, Gimli wrote:ow about you let other people decide if that is a townslip? also fair to note DK was annoying my slot cause redflavor had like a small hint of being mechanically aware, and now they're looking like they don't know anything at all about the game they're playing. so how does dkkoba know there's a doomcounter and they don't know there's 3 mafia?
DK can correct me if I am wrong, but I interpreted their reasoning behind their early Red scumread as that, if Red rolled scum the doom counter would be fresher in his mind since it’s mentioned in the scum role PM, whereas the DC is not mentioned in the town role PM. I don’t think it’s a great reason to be scumreading your slot, but I believe that is where DK is coming from regarding the scumread of Red’s opener.

I don’t think it’s really far-fetched that town!DK could have been aware of the DC early on but glossed over the fact that there are three scum vs two scum. DK might have simply focused on the DC part of the setup information and overlooked the number of town vs scum if they were reading the setup primarily to learn about the DC mechanic.

The alternative explanation is that DK is scum and faked all of these “mistakes” by pretending to think that there were only two scum, and that scum could also nightkill. I don’t think this is as likely because DK’s progression that started with incorrect analysis (2 scum and nightkills) and ended with them realizing their mistakes seemed genuine to me.

Also, if you look back at the early interactions between Red and DK at the very beginning of the game (, , ), DK’s posts where they called Red’s opener scummy and said it was a somewhat serious vote came 2 minutes after Red’s “hardclaim DC” opener. Scum!DK couldn’t have possibly pre-planned that opener, unless they are scum with your slot. And if you are town and DK is scum, I don’t know that DK would be able to come up with that fake reasoning to scumread Red over his opener that quickly. Granted, DK only initially said that Red’s opener was scummy without explaining why, but they knew they would have to eventually explain why (and DK did as soon as Red replaced out), so I think that regardless of DK’s alignment they knew what the explanation of the scumread was going to be at the time that they called Red’s opener scummy. I think it’s more likely to be a genuine thought process coming from town!DK rather than a fake thought process coming from scum!DK, especially when the short time lapse is taken into account.
i feel very naked right now :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #59) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

volxen im feeling that vibe u fit into a very similar archaetype of player like I do :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #60) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think its not worth pushing volxen rn because they give me the impression of a player who thrives better when not pushed on. And if theyre scum they'll either scumtell hard or spew partners. (Or be spewed via a flip)

also im biased cause they correctly outlined my thought process uwu
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #61) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

pee pee poo poo i want attention
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #62) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

good pagetop
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #63) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 238, Gimli wrote:regardless of clidd's alignment, raya is my first locktown
I cc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #64) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 241, Gimli wrote:
In post 223, DkKoba wrote:i think its not worth pushing volxen rn because they give me the impression of a player who thrives better when not pushed on. And if theyre scum they'll either scumtell hard or spew partners. (Or be spewed via a flip)

this is funny. why are you saying this when raja is pushing clidd, and none of them are presenting a scumread on volxen, quite the contrary? who was pushing volxen to make this post sensible?

what do you think of clidd?
silence scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #65) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: radja
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #66) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

It's not a hammer so not that good
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #67) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'll never understand why scum always wanna take the route of calling me "bad town"
Cool lmao pocket denied.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #68) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

honestly like if i actually managed to catch scum on post i wanna get a scummy for that shit lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #69) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

wait nvm gimli is not radja... but they're both scum anyways
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #70) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

(Mixed up who replaced into which slot)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #71) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Im gay and crossfaded
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #72) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Ama
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #73) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 267, clidd wrote:It's ok, i think. But what is crossfaded ?
Drunk and high
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #74) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 268, Raya36 wrote:
In post 262, clidd wrote:Don't you think it is inconsistent for scum!Radja to not follow a vote in his elimination pool and sound dissonant by voting you?
I read it more genuine than that. Makes sense to want to sort someone null that has some traction right now?
No.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #75) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im drunk and i wanna lim radja
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #76) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

horsewoman is avoiding this thread for some reason?? also who are they cause i suddenly saw them post in a certain thread that i have never seen them post in!!! im suspicious of u in the context of site user not necessarily in the context of being scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #77) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pls tell me ur not another votato alt lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #78) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 302, clidd wrote:
In post 274, DkKoba wrote:horsewoman is avoiding this thread for some reason?? also who are they cause i suddenly saw them post in a certain thread that i have never seen them post in!!! im suspicious of u in the context of site user not necessarily in the context of being scum
Dk, I think it's time for you to towntell in your next posts.
whats "towntelling"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #79) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

ur obsession with me towntelling over scumhunting concerns me, esp since im already obvtown!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #80) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 324, Radja wrote:
In post 319, clidd wrote:Radja, if possible, I would like you to take the time to interact in real time. I am interested in seeing how your opinions are expressed in short periods of time.

As a starting point, I wanted you to talk a bit about your impression of Raya () and what did you like about her post.
Hmm, let me read back on that a bit to provide some examples. I guess it was mostly a gut thing?
I try to be as transparent as possible and pretty much post whatever comes to mind as I catch up.

- saying DkKoba's "townslip" could be fabricated.
- I liked her push on you(clidd) because it doesn't seem like an easy path to me. To top that off, despite being unsure about you, Raya didn't back down to join an easy wagon when she could have easily done that.
- understanding what I was trying to do when I voted Ahsoka: sorting a null slot that my townreads were voting.

Some of those things happened after my reads list, so there's my read progression for you, in case you were interested.
none of that is towny or alignment indicative.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #81) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also wall posting turns me off i hate reading walls.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #82) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why is there 1 scum or both there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #83) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why dont u put a vote down onto radja if u have a gut scumread there. solidify it with their reaction/words under pressure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #84) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 335, Ahsoka wrote:He's E-2. If he gets to E-1, I'll think about hammering.
i mean gun to head im fine with this but also this is kinda yikes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #85) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im obvtown
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #86) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no i actually think the gamestate pushes u as town ... but sure lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #87) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

didnt u literally say i was town like a few pages ago
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #88) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well its not my fault the townplay on this website is so weak
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #89) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i get scumread for being aggressive every other game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #90) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 260, Ahsoka wrote:Raises Dkk because they also saw Radja being opportunistic.

Gimli switching is town.

So Gimli/Dkk both town, likely, that's 50% town block already then.
In post 331, Ahsoka wrote:Dkkoba and Clidd probably include 1 scum within them, but probably not both. Eh, I guess it's possible both. I feel like one scum at least was on me in those first 3, which leaves Gimli, and those 2, but Gimli has been super townie the past few pages.

No agenda, very genuine. I guess it's possible it's fakeable this early, but I'm confident enough to have him at the top. Horsewoman would follow behind, I like Raya. Radja is kinda scummy, but I can't really put my finger on why. I might be OMGUS scum reading them.

Volxen/Not Mafia I don't have a major read on right now.
In post 338, Ahsoka wrote:I was about ready to vote you or Clidd.
In post 339, Ahsoka wrote:And I think you saw that, so you're actively trying to create reasons for people to scum read me.
In post 342, Ahsoka wrote:you are one of the least town read slots this game, you are obviously not obvtown.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #91) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

as of post 260 u thought i was town. what since post 260 pinged u as scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #92) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean yes its bad because everytime i see someone townslip, or i genuinely townslip, town players immediately go "zomg they faked it!" wheras when i play on other sites where town has higher average skill they give it benefit of the doubt and evaluate it as town or scum slip and usually accurately lol. or at least shelve it bc its the normal reaction.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #93) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i have a tinfoil that clidd is a deepwolf. with 3 scum slots to fill he does fit into a 3rd scum player trying to play the "towny" scum role.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #94) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 99, DkKoba wrote:gimli basically is approaching my slot in the worst faith possible, and anyone who is skeptical of me = towny.

thats how u can sum up their reading process.

this isnt how town approaches reads.
this is how scum discredits.

as soon as clidd pointed out that this is NAI for me > pivoted off.

this implies clidd is not aligned with gimli(like 50% sure, but gun to head would bet on not teammates rn)

clidd, as someone who plays at tables with myself in every game I play, I know that that is exactly what scum does in relation to my slot very often when they do not know me. Those that know me will more often attempt to pocket me as that's my weakness, or something in between if they're especially smart(pooky from coalition a few months ago comes to mind).

im a bit of a self aware player. I know what's scummy. I know whats towny. I know whats NAI. If you think you have caught me being scummy it better be because my reads are horseshit, not some NAI garbage like a townslip. Can I fake them? Yeah. But the reason I do is because i genuinely make them regularly as town(and sometimes i fake them as town too). Basically, even if I were scum here, I would have posted nearly the same exact thing. But it could have been slightly different depending on partners. If you really care about sorting me i have games where I show that lines like this are NAI, just read my history lmfao. I won't ever push meta that says im outside my scumrange, but I will push meta that what you're pushing is fully NAI.

anyways self meta over -

gimli have you considered its RVS and that people who know eachother and have played with eachother are liklier to have implicit bias towards eachother? I tend to push people early who annoy me or who i dislike. It's easier and more natural for me. I don't tunnel them forever unless I genuinely scumread them. This is probably also true of raya wrt the lighter tone towards me - we've played together and i've played in a game she's modded. We're chill and don't wanna go at eachothers throats like that.

I will say the ashoka vote isn't bad, that entrance is pretty flimsy. I'd rather figure out if this is just playstyle > scum being unsure and playing aloof. but lets play with it VOTE: ashoka
im sorry but what was scum abt my vote LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #95) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im going to tab out of thread b4 i say something forcereplacable.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #96) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 356, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 352, DkKoba wrote:i mean yes its bad because everytime i see someone townslip, or i genuinely townslip, town players immediately go "zomg they faked it!" wheras when i play on other sites where town has higher average skill they give it benefit of the doubt and evaluate it as town or scum slip and usually accurately lol. or at least shelve it bc its the normal reaction.
Players can't do that here or I would destroy them as scum, though.

Scum players are probably just stronger here, because Day 1 I can fake anything. I hate saying it because it'll always have me to look scummier, but it's true.

Looks like you have a lot to learn still.
i have a lot to learn still but im not wrong when i say ppl actively SCUMREAD townslips. like its kinda just like ??? sorry i cant be arsed to read the setup fully and remember it when i sign up for 4235 games in a month. i /in to a game and forget about it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #97) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 357, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 354, DkKoba wrote: im a bit of a self aware player. I know what's scummy. I know whats towny. I know whats NAI. If you think you have caught me being scummy it better be because my reads are horseshit,
not some NAI garbage like a townslip.
Can I fake them? Yeah. But the reason I do is because i genuinely make them regularly as town(and sometimes i fake them as town too).
In post 352, DkKoba wrote:i mean yes its bad because everytime i see someone townslip, or i genuinely townslip, town players immediately go "zomg they faked it!" wheras when i play on other sites where town has higher average skill they give it benefit of the doubt and evaluate it as town or scum slip and usually accurately lol.
or at least shelve it bc its the normal reaction.
contradiction.
not really.
bolded the lack of contradiction for you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #98) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok if its radja then vote them with me. lets get the bus moving.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #99) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok ill be honest i said that bc im just annoyed ur calling me scum with them now considering my position on them right now. guess just wanna just show like "yeah fuck you im serious about this lim"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #100) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thats fair enough. sorry.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #101) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i agree with that sentiment, i let my emotion get the best of me. scum do indeed try to rush shit.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #102) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im not :/
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #103) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

any reason u cant townread me here?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #104) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

idk if u know me enough to know the best way to approach my slot as scum (which is to pocket me - in a specific way - because i have implicit bias towards ppl who approach me in good faith)

like i sort ppl best who make pushes on me but like im feeling weird abt ur slot wrt the way ur pushing me by making these weird like theories abt "optimal scumplay" or whatever or just trying to brush aside anything i try to do to disprove reasons im scum :/

basically what im saying is that this is a bad faith way for u to approach me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #105) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 373, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 372, DkKoba wrote:any reason u cant townread me here?
No real reason for me to see why you can't be scum here, especially considering I feel you're trying to discredit me multiple times this game. You can be town, it's about a coin flip percentage for me right now, which is pretty high.
well lets eliminate the "discrediting" that is aimed at discrediting the push u have against me bc obviously anyone is going to discredit pushes against themselves. thats like socratic method way of dissecting pushes.

im kinda in a shit mood atm and feel like paranoid u want to trap me into some logical trap if ur scum here so im like treading on eggshells here bc ive seen u do this before. as soon as im sure one way or another i will hard push that point but rn im too drained to push to get that answer rn.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #106) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 377, Ahsoka wrote:You're just being overdefensive.
and what of it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #107) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think its like funny cause like i feel like i care less about being townread as mafia lol.

but really its not alignment indicative for me to be defensive about every scumread on me. i dont like being scumread, even though it helps me be read.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #108) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thats fair. not really in the mood rn emotionally. but like just consider like im talking from the PoV of town whos seen ur scumplay and your methodolgy and am very careful about how i post so my words dont get twisted.

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=84250

ill just drop this game for reference sicne a few points of how this is within my town range pop up here (re:townslips(even faked) and defensiveness.)

not posting that to clear myself but rather disprove it as any sort of scumtell.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #109) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 382, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 378, DkKoba wrote:
In post 373, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 372, DkKoba wrote:any reason u cant townread me here?
No real reason for me to see why you can't be scum here, especially considering I feel you're trying to discredit me multiple times this game. You can be town, it's about a coin flip percentage for me right now, which is pretty high.
well lets eliminate the "discrediting" that is aimed at discrediting the push u have against me bc obviously anyone is going to discredit pushes against themselves. thats like socratic method way of dissecting pushes.

im kinda in a shit mood atm and feel like paranoid u want to trap me into some logical trap if ur scum here so im like treading on eggshells here bc ive seen u do this before. as soon as im sure one way or another i will hard push that point but rn im too drained to push to get that answer rn.
And town me, what's that like to you?
never seen it. but i will likely look at some games later to just see whats in your range.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #110) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 385, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 378, DkKoba wrote:im kinda in a shit mood atm and feel like paranoid u want to trap me into some logical trap if ur scum here
it's actually the reverse, town me traps scum, and I would do it as scum because I do it as town.
i see theres more similarities in our plays than I thought :lol: some key differences but thats amusing to hear.

I have already laid 2(idk if 3 my memory of this game is shot. but i know of 2 that ive already laid and were sprung).

i feel like if u and I are both town and we figure it out it will make the game much much easier. would be such an odd thing for you to have rolled scum so often in recent times, bad(good?) luck :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #111) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sup
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #112) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lurking
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #113) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 411, Lostego wrote:
In post 404, Lostego wrote:and like that im caught up

dont kill: koba raya ahsoka
unsure: clidd, horsewoman
could kill: gimil, not_mafia
kill now: radja

misinterpreted this fight without reading thinking koba was a leading wagon. radja being the main wagon is alright.
remove ahsoka from dont kill after i actually read some of their posts. remain unsure could just be that type of person. again. what are they hiding
if it helps u read them, theyre an alt of FL.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #114) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i vibed with volxen's analysis of my play so far but I was still evaluating if it was scum TMI or genuine town analysis. u have a similar vibe upon entering in. also helps that your reads are also generally when I'm at minus one or 2 slots lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #115) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why was volxen scummy to you?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #116) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 418, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 416, Gimli wrote:thread needs more horsewoman.
I literally have almost nothing to say, this day 1 has been really weird and I'm kind of checked out. Dkkoba's hyperposting is dominating everything and I can't even read them because Im biased against them.
how are you biased against me if we have never played a game together and you are a main account who joined very recently?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #117) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

i got a good PoE but i wanna keep it to myself and focus on the 1 scumread im locked onto so scum cant manip their list based on the reads i have
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #118) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 426, Gimli wrote:Yeah ok I think lostego is town.
In post 436, Gimli wrote:VOTE: lostego
In post 437, Gimli wrote:anyone who quotes #426 is on my blacklist
dont care

wheres the progression here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #119) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 447, clidd wrote:DK is very weak in this game and I'm leaning scum on them, unfortunately.
weak how?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #120) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

ur progression on volxen is "uwu null because im so paranoid" to "aha volxen towntold haha must be town"

please tell me what you were "seeing" when it was just a single post lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #121) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

supposedly
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #122) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 453, clidd wrote:
In post 448, DkKoba wrote:
In post 447, clidd wrote:DK is very weak in this game and I'm leaning scum on them, unfortunately.
weak how?
I didn't feel that you are performing in this game to find scum. Your observations and impressions are very weak for what I was expecting from town!you

Not in the sense of ''I want you to post more'', but in the sense that I don't see any substance in your reads that I can look at and say "this is definitely town!Dk".

I would probably have you as a lock-town if you had shown me a particle from the towntell that I mentioned earlier that I was expecting from you.
do u want me to deathtunnel someone? its been a while since we've played and i have been reforming my play. if someone pisses me off i might deathtunnel yeah but so far im playing normal koba game. annoyingly it is NAI since my early scumgame is strong but i thought the interaction I had with ashoka would be difficult for me to fake as scum.

its concerning when board analysis states that scum is testing a push to miselim me here today -> the amount of shade i've garnered is unwarrented. (used to being that one player who's pushed to a higher standard of play than others :lol: used to, but still hate it)

Can you quote which posts you believe lack the substance?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #123) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 454, clidd wrote:
In post 451, DkKoba wrote:ur progression on volxen is "uwu null because im so paranoid" to "aha volxen towntold haha must be town"

please tell me what you were "seeing" when it was just a single post lmfao
I see a lot of personal things.

His posts reflected me a lot like town!He and I was hoping he would post more for me to strengthen this (he was my third in townread intensity, that is, weaker than raya and gimli).

The substitution is making me rethink this.
except it seems more like you just want to discredit them because they came in strong :lol:

I guess I'll reveal it now since my actions/words have already slipped it:

i faked a townlean on you early on to see how you'd react. now i see that your read on me has progressed based on what the vibe was of my read on you. you avoided me when i was being buddy then when i was starting to express doubt you started to pivot. I notice these things.

You're not the only slot I've been watching carefully in this manner. Lets just say I plan to end the day is a good old CFD.............
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #124) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 456, clidd wrote:I think your entire ISO is scummy, sorry, lol.

I must say what I think.

I just don't know why I'm feeling bad about saying this. I feel that this game would be more fun if I played with you, but this is my emotional one talking.

My rationale is saying ''bro, this is scum''.
if my whole iso is scummy you can quote at least 5 things then
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #125) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 64, DkKoba wrote:and haha very funny u made a literal interpretation.

also i have reason to believe at least Two scum have posted so far in this game.
just came back to this

-> the lack of comments on this, makes me think that it is true >:)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #126) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

1.) NAI
2.) NAI
3.) NAI but also lowkey townspew at the start
4.) ego town MF(but NAI lol)\
5.) yeah i am :) .. but NAI
6.) now i actually wanna know what u think is scummy about this one. as scum im a lot more inclined to just call stuff scum/town, nothing like more fancy than that. something as very specific like this is like much more leantown. but i guess you wouldn't know that, but not knowing my scumplay you would assume its a towny sentiment no?

i can show you both scumgames and towngames where I say similar stuff to those things.

i just was curious what your shortlist of most "obvious" examples might be.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #127) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok like scum often play in a way of cultivating a gamestate:

the way everyone reads the game is how they read it.

if im faking a read, they can't properly evaluate and make decisions based on my reads(and other towns' reads)

now when i suddenly reveal the read was not true all along, it puts a wrench in their plans and causes them to react heavily.

i guess like i havent really caught scum directly yet with this method but its how i keep scum on their toes(its more lategame it works where theres less town scum are trying to fool/frame)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #128) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

clidd imma be real with u rn cause im getting annoyed:

idgaf what u think of my posting style rn cause ur trying to frame me for NAI shit and its just validating my tinfoil on u. ur not getting me miselimed on d1 ever. it just never happens. if you do, you have to put all 3 scum on the wagon. and you minimum make 2 scum obvious on that wagon. which id love to happen but i still gotta put up that fight to force that situation lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #129) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 470, Not_Mafia wrote:This isn't how Maya Fey would play mafia
theres no dead people for me to channel yet
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #130) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

why not Image
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #131) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 474, clidd wrote:Dk, on an ethical level of play, would you act unresolvable energetically and self-assertively, not allowing the question of the AI ​​character of your slot as scum?

Asking in the hypothetical sphere, of course.
judge for yourself:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84723
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=84805

yes and no.

when I'm scum I use the same strategy as town to get townread, because its easy, because people oftentimes will latch onto my NAI mannerisms and I can easily debunk them.

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=83486

heres an example of me getting caught for the ~right~ reasons by varsoon -> my early reads were completely illogical and bad (was my first scumgame that wasn't avalon maf which wasnt really a maf game lol)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #132) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: horsewoman

dodging thread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #133) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 477, Not_Mafia wrote:Radja/horsewoman/Gimli
the way this is my exact GtH solve rn :oops:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #134) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gun to head, basically like if i had to guess the whole team rn to win the game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #135) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 444, DkKoba wrote:
In post 426, Gimli wrote:Yeah ok I think lostego is town.
In post 436, Gimli wrote:VOTE: lostego
In post 437, Gimli wrote:anyone who quotes #426 is on my blacklist
dont care

wheres the progression here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #136) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well if hes town i want him to explain the thought process.

that way i can better understand how he approaches the game.

theres no issue with me pushing for someone to explain their path from point A to B
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #137) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

worded that weirdly -> if he's town he should have no issue explaining the thought process
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #138) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 475, DkKoba wrote:
In post 474, clidd wrote:Dk, on an ethical level of play, would you act unresolvable energetically and self-assertively, not allowing the question of the AI ​​character of your slot as scum?

Asking in the hypothetical sphere, of course.
judge for yourself:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84723
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=84805

yes and no.

when I'm scum I use the same strategy as town to get townread, because its easy, because people oftentimes will latch onto my NAI mannerisms and I can easily debunk them.

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=83486

heres an example of me getting caught for the ~right~ reasons by varsoon -> my early reads were completely illogical and bad (was my first scumgame that wasn't avalon maf which wasnt really a maf game lol)
In post 503, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 478, DkKoba wrote:
This sort of interaction is the sort I'd usually say wouldn't be between two scum but I think it has a high chance of being so here. That's because the setup of 3 scum out of 9 heavily incentivizes the scum to buddy up and stick together, because if all 3 are going the same way they only need 2 town to join them. So basically I'm saying that bussing is incredibly unlikely and scum overtly allying is much more possible.
so basically ur saying "uhhhhhhhhh this is POSSIBLE SO IT HAS TO BE TRUUUUUU"

:lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #139) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whoops accidental multiquote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #140) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

horsewoman why is it a high chance?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #141) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 507, Gimli wrote:Hullo! I don't have much time this morning so let's see.
In post 439, Lostego wrote: if im reading your posts wrong, your read on horsewoman is prior experience exclusively no?
How would that be a read? If the entirety of my thoughts on horsewoman isn't based off this game, then there isn't a read. I'm townreading things she did in this game of course.

(maybe I need coffee and these posts will suck, we'll see)

lostego's posts are really scummy. I might be moving onto something definite here.
In post 442, Lostego wrote:
In post 407, Lostego wrote:what should be asked is if the consensus aligns with town being on the right track or not.
OK this was ignored by about 3-4 people so i think scum is not interested in this wagon at all which makes it officially bad. when you have a near-consensus the best thing for scum to do is either insinuate that it's the right move or instill a sense of disbelief (if its wrong) for towncred. i am no longer supporting radja
Like this is so farfetched I'm not sure it can be a real thought. radja is far from being a consensus anything + this is not how you're supposed to scumhunt.

'these reads were never set in stone'. we all know that, so why the defensiveness? I don't think I'll make myself very clear now or case lostego for the right reasons but I get a very strong sense that his posts come from scum as there is no effort to solve and all of his opinions lack nuance.
In post 449, clidd wrote:Lostego is making me rethink my read on Volxen, I need to go back and reevaluate what I was seeing on him.
your current stance on lostego is very important so I hope you did or will reevaluate soon.
COFFEE TELL COFFEE TELL COFFEE TELL

VOTE: gimli

TRUST ME ON THIS LOL THIS MANS JUST HARD SCUMTOLD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #142) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

saying you need to drink coffee is a universal scumtell. :lol:

the real reasoning is that you're preemptively crafting an excuse as to why your posts might be "lower quality". its a subtle thing.

:lol:

apologizing for "bad content" is scummy.

ergo

scumtell

but i'll play the game the normal way too:
you're discrediting lostego for a fair wagon analysis. like thats like reaching so hard to frame that as a scum mindset. and then to go and be like "there's no effort to solve"

mf he outted reads and reasoning idk where ur coming up with this :lol: its like u didnt even read what he has to say :lol:

and now ur appealing to clidd -> you townread clidd?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #143) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

gimli literally just pulled up to thread and said, fuck you guys imma show off my scum agenda to everyone.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #144) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

clidd, scum just spewed u town by hard appealing to u. how do u feel
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #145) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

theyre basically saying "lol clidd has terrible reads lets pocket him rn"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #146) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok sorry that was probably too far but trying to get u to pull ur head out the sand and see what im seeing here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #147) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

gimli. why is clidd town to you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #148) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

This sort of interaction is the sort I'd usually say wouldn't be between two scum but I think it has a high chance of being so here. That's because the setup of 3 scum out of 9 heavily incentivizes the scum to buddy up and stick together, because if all 3 are going the same way they only need 2 town to join them. So basically I'm saying that bussing is incredibly unlikely and scum overtly allying is much more possible.
actually even better question

who thinks this post is even remotely towny
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #149) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

cmon gimli how is lostego and I scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #150) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

which Horsewoman posts makes u think she is town?

Spoiler: quote pile
In post 128, Horsewoman wrote:Damn 6 pages ok i will read them..... Soon
In post 283, Horsewoman wrote:Okay catchup starts now
In post 284, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 274, DkKoba wrote:horsewoman is avoiding this thread for some reason?? also who are they cause i suddenly saw them post in a certain thread that i have never seen them post in!!! im suspicious of u in the context of site user not necessarily in the context of being scum
Please direct your concerns to the MS mods, don't bring this crap into game threads. Also I have no idea who votato is.
In post 285, Horsewoman wrote:
new user posts in thread for first time. absolutely shocking. i should have just used quantum time travel to post in a thread before having posted in it for the first time.

Like come on man, bring the game into the game, bring your paranoid crap into the admins DMs not here.
In post 286, Horsewoman wrote:
Vote count 1.01

execution
Not_Mafia [2]:
Not_Mafia, Raya36
RedFlavor [1]:
DkKoba

Not Voting [6]:

game state
Doom Counter
is currently at
zero
~ With
members.

~ none

WAIT THERES 3 MAFIA???
I mean obviously this is forced and ridiculous (doing actual game-related catchup now)
In post 287, Horsewoman wrote:

In post 45, DkKoba wrote:LIST****
Sorry am excited someone made the mistake to shade me for that comment... was a trap i laid for scum
wow clever trap 2000/10

For the record I would have done exactly what radja did, vote for you on page 2. So this hopefully doesn't go anywhere. Sigh.
In post 288, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 79, Gimli wrote:radja and ahsoka I think are town.

dkkoba I think is scum.

those are reads.

VOTE: dkkoba
In post 80, Gimli wrote:wow dkkoba has 34 posts and most of them are scummy. I can't wait to have the thread buried by scum!dkkoba and us never being able to eliminate it cause he is so loud.
This, however, is a relatively lazy read from Gimli. Just finished a game with him (my first game onsite so don't expect any other meta from me) where he was scum and he was universally townread and really competent. So he's someone I want to have my eye on throughout this one.
In post 290, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 147, Ahsoka wrote:People play expecting town to have reads, but a townie shouldn't have strong reads at this point in the game. I will converse as I see fit, and these conversations will look good to look at in hindsight, which is why I converse.

This is the correct attitude to have I think about the game early on. I'm impressed that you're willing to articulate it in that way.
In post 149, DkKoba wrote:

you're lockscum
Couldn't disagree more.
In post 291, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 223, DkKoba wrote:i think its not worth pushing volxen rn because they give me the impression of a player who thrives better when not pushed on. And if theyre scum they'll either scumtell hard or spew partners. (Or be spewed via a flip)

Very uncool thought process. Like this is an incredibly overt, blatant attempt at diverting pressure in the game. In this game where there's 3 scum which means you need 5/6 townies to eliminate anyone, it might be more productive for scum to be more blatant in trying to defend their allies.
In post 293, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 251, Radja wrote:Back from doing Christmassy things

Anyway, notes:

DkKoba's reaction seems alright. I'm fine to back off from now. A bad play doesn't necessarily make it a scum play. In fact, DkKoba's follow up scumhunting of Redflavor for knowing the setup is equally bad.

Gimli seems alright, but might just be good scum.

Not going to bother sorting Not_Mafia. Wildcard as either alignment, if playstyle hasn't changed. Interesting question though: Not_Mafia, have you played with me before? I remember mostly modding games you were in.

Raya and clidd's posts are pretty good.

Ahsoka is unreadable for me at this point. clidd's attempt to get Ahsoka involved seems good though.

I'm not really following what Raya and clidd are arguing about.

Gimli's "regardless of clidd's alignment, Raya is locktown" seems really weird to me. Why would a clidd flip not make you reconsider your read?

Reads:

Townpool: DkKoba, clidd, Raya
Scumpool:
idkpool: volxen, Not_Mafia, Gimli, Horsewoman, Ahsoka
Pool of execution: Horsewoman, Not_Mafia, Gimli

VOTE: Ahsoka

This seems like a pretty good wagon to be on.
Okay this reads list is so bad I'm joining this wagon

VOTE: Radja.

I'm caught up, it was super easy and fast because most of the 12 pages was dkkoba spewing nonsense. Although I don't mind making short multiposts, I think posting as much as koba is is kind of anti-town (at least on mafiascum, where games are soooooooo slow), so I would advise koba to cut that aspect out of his playstyle/this game.

Gimli's playing pretty differently than he did in our game together. And by that I mean worse. I think paradoxically that makes him more likely to be town here? He's producing less reads and less analysis but that might be because he's only producing genuine reads/analysis. Want to see more from him. Koba has made a lot of posts I disagree with and posts like 223 really rub me the wrong way. Radja's reads list is so atrocious I don't think it can come from anyone trying to solve/read the game. I'm kind of biased against koba because he's accused me (without evidence) of being an alt of a guy who was apparently banned for sexual harassment, and that's a really fucking uncool thing to do. So I've got personal animus there. Post 217 from clidd I really dislike, the thought process of 'I agree with him so he's town' is itself, really artificial. I liked ahsoka's posting a reasonable amount.
In post 294, Horsewoman wrote:Also the reason I haven't been active is because I think this setup is unbalanced as hell towards scum which makes me apathetic, and also it's goddamn Christmas.
In post 390, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 380, DkKoba wrote:i think its like funny cause like i feel like i care less about being townread as mafia lol.

but really its not alignment indicative for me to be defensive about every scumread on me. i dont like being scumread, even though it helps me be read.
Same, I hate getting MLd more than I hate getting correctly eliminated. If I'm scum and you guys get me, good job. If I'm town and you guys get me, I feel more like it's my fault.
I literally have almost nothing to say, this day 1 has been really weird and I'm kind of checked out. Dkkoba's hyperposting is dominating everything and I can't even read them because Im biased against them.
In post 502, Horsewoman wrote:
I bet all three of these are town that seems eminently possible. If there's a scum in there it's radja.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #151) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

when does the lolcatting begin?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #152) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

gimli retreated to scum PT
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #153) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

if my hunch is correct, within their next 3 posts they will scumslip and I will be able to fully case him. (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #154) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

Image my energy rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #155) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 541, clidd wrote:And I find it very difficult for Gimli to be scum, because I really liked the descriptions he attributed to the posts he engaged with me and reflected me very genuinely as he is trying to evaluate me.

If you're seeing him as scum, Dk, you have to slap me in the face (metaphorically) and show me why he's scum to you.
he's either going to dodge the elephant in the room, or he's going to scumslip. its my prediction.

consider: if you're town then he's able to case you accurately and genuinely because well, you ARE town. it's something that exists. (even though uh well. we'll see once gimli decides to pop his head out of the scum PT)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #156) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 538, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 509, DkKoba wrote:
In post 507, Gimli wrote:Hullo! I don't have much time this morning so let's see.
In post 439, Lostego wrote: if im reading your posts wrong, your read on horsewoman is prior experience exclusively no?
How would that be a read? If the entirety of my thoughts on horsewoman isn't based off this game, then there isn't a read. I'm townreading things she did in this game of course.

(maybe I need coffee and these posts will suck, we'll see)

lostego's posts are really scummy. I might be moving onto something definite here.
In post 442, Lostego wrote:
In post 407, Lostego wrote:what should be asked is if the consensus aligns with town being on the right track or not.
OK this was ignored by about 3-4 people so i think scum is not interested in this wagon at all which makes it officially bad. when you have a near-consensus the best thing for scum to do is either insinuate that it's the right move or instill a sense of disbelief (if its wrong) for towncred. i am no longer supporting radja
Like this is so farfetched I'm not sure it can be a real thought. radja is far from being a consensus anything + this is not how you're supposed to scumhunt.

'these reads were never set in stone'. we all know that, so why the defensiveness? I don't think I'll make myself very clear now or case lostego for the right reasons but I get a very strong sense that his posts come from scum as there is no effort to solve and all of his opinions lack nuance.
In post 449, clidd wrote:Lostego is making me rethink my read on Volxen, I need to go back and reevaluate what I was seeing on him.
your current stance on lostego is very important so I hope you did or will reevaluate soon.
COFFEE TELL COFFEE TELL COFFEE TELL

VOTE: gimli

TRUST ME ON THIS LOL THIS MANS JUST HARD SCUMTOLD
God your posting style and content is so bad. Apart from the post where you accused me of essentially being a cheater, liar and sex harasser for no reason, I also dislike everything else you post. Along with general apathy of other players and the scumsidedness of the setup, it is seriously sapping my ability to care about this game.
the way u joined this site was extremely suspicious. don't get snippy with me when I had exerted just paranoia. I'm not trying to keep this shit going within the thread, but when you see certain things it sets off red flags. Your over-defensiveness of it with the extra knowledge is weird however. Like... assuming you are new -> the conclusions you came to feel like someone else fed you info because I don't see you figuring all of that out on your own.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #157) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 528, DkKoba wrote:which Horsewoman posts makes u think she is town?

Spoiler: quote pile
In post 128, Horsewoman wrote:Damn 6 pages ok i will read them..... Soon
In post 283, Horsewoman wrote:Okay catchup starts now
In post 284, Horsewoman wrote:
Please direct your concerns to the MS mods, don't bring this crap into game threads. Also I have no idea who votato is.
In post 285, Horsewoman wrote:
new user posts in thread for first time. absolutely shocking. i should have just used quantum time travel to post in a thread before having posted in it for the first time.

Like come on man, bring the game into the game, bring your paranoid crap into the admins DMs not here.
In post 286, Horsewoman wrote:
Vote count 1.01

execution
Not_Mafia [2]:
Not_Mafia, Raya36
RedFlavor [1]:
DkKoba

Not Voting [6]:

game state
Doom Counter
is currently at
zero
~ With
members.

~ none

WAIT THERES 3 MAFIA???
I mean obviously this is forced and ridiculous (doing actual game-related catchup now)
In post 287, Horsewoman wrote:

In post 45, DkKoba wrote:LIST****
wow clever trap 2000/10

For the record I would have done exactly what radja did, vote for you on page 2. So this hopefully doesn't go anywhere. Sigh.
In post 288, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 79, Gimli wrote:radja and ahsoka I think are town.

dkkoba I think is scum.

those are reads.

VOTE: dkkoba
In post 80, Gimli wrote:wow dkkoba has 34 posts and most of them are scummy. I can't wait to have the thread buried by scum!dkkoba and us never being able to eliminate it cause he is so loud.
This, however, is a relatively lazy read from Gimli. Just finished a game with him (my first game onsite so don't expect any other meta from me) where he was scum and he was universally townread and really competent. So he's someone I want to have my eye on throughout this one.
In post 290, Horsewoman wrote:

This is the correct attitude to have I think about the game early on. I'm impressed that you're willing to articulate it in that way.
In post 149, DkKoba wrote:

you're lockscum
Couldn't disagree more.
In post 291, Horsewoman wrote:

Very uncool thought process. Like this is an incredibly overt, blatant attempt at diverting pressure in the game. In this game where there's 3 scum which means you need 5/6 townies to eliminate anyone, it might be more productive for scum to be more blatant in trying to defend their allies.
In post 293, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 251, Radja wrote:Back from doing Christmassy things

Anyway, notes:

DkKoba's reaction seems alright. I'm fine to back off from now. A bad play doesn't necessarily make it a scum play. In fact, DkKoba's follow up scumhunting of Redflavor for knowing the setup is equally bad.

Gimli seems alright, but might just be good scum.

Not going to bother sorting Not_Mafia. Wildcard as either alignment, if playstyle hasn't changed. Interesting question though: Not_Mafia, have you played with me before? I remember mostly modding games you were in.

Raya and clidd's posts are pretty good.

Ahsoka is unreadable for me at this point. clidd's attempt to get Ahsoka involved seems good though.

I'm not really following what Raya and clidd are arguing about.

Gimli's "regardless of clidd's alignment, Raya is locktown" seems really weird to me. Why would a clidd flip not make you reconsider your read?

Reads:

Townpool: DkKoba, clidd, Raya
Scumpool:
idkpool: volxen, Not_Mafia, Gimli, Horsewoman, Ahsoka
Pool of execution: Horsewoman, Not_Mafia, Gimli

VOTE: Ahsoka

This seems like a pretty good wagon to be on.
Okay this reads list is so bad I'm joining this wagon

VOTE: Radja.

I'm caught up, it was super easy and fast because most of the 12 pages was dkkoba spewing nonsense. Although I don't mind making short multiposts, I think posting as much as koba is is kind of anti-town (at least on mafiascum, where games are soooooooo slow), so I would advise koba to cut that aspect out of his playstyle/this game.

Gimli's playing pretty differently than he did in our game together. And by that I mean worse. I think paradoxically that makes him more likely to be town here? He's producing less reads and less analysis but that might be because he's only producing genuine reads/analysis. Want to see more from him. Koba has made a lot of posts I disagree with and posts like 223 really rub me the wrong way. Radja's reads list is so atrocious I don't think it can come from anyone trying to solve/read the game. I'm kind of biased against koba because he's accused me (without evidence) of being an alt of a guy who was apparently banned for sexual harassment, and that's a really fucking uncool thing to do. So I've got personal animus there. Post 217 from clidd I really dislike, the thought process of 'I agree with him so he's town' is itself, really artificial. I liked ahsoka's posting a reasonable amount.
In post 294, Horsewoman wrote:Also the reason I haven't been active is because I think this setup is unbalanced as hell towards scum which makes me apathetic, and also it's goddamn Christmas.
In post 390, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 380, DkKoba wrote:i think its like funny cause like i feel like i care less about being townread as mafia lol.

Same, I hate getting MLd more than I hate getting correctly eliminated. If I'm scum and you guys get me, good job. If I'm town and you guys get me, I feel more like it's my fault.
In post 502, Horsewoman wrote:
I bet all three of these are town that seems eminently possible. If there's a scum in there it's radja.
gimli chose to scumclaim and not address this i guess! ^^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #158) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

anyways, wagon scum now, we go into 2 scum 6 town tomorrow (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #159) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

dam i let him have it........
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #160) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 552, Gimli wrote:I don't care about addressing any of your points. feel free to vote and case me all you want.
cause youre caught scum and you know i caught you <3

if you're town you should have 0 trouble explaining your thought processes or reasons but you're not sooooooo <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #161) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 553, Gimli wrote:if someone who is town or minimally nice wants your questions answered they can ask me and I'll do that.
scummy!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #162) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

facts (your role pm) dont care about your feelings (your AtE)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #163) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

guarantee horsewoman and gimli were just venting about how much they hate me in scum PT <3 its ok the feelings are obviously bleeding over to main thread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #164) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

a real explaination is quick to come for a genuine read. a fake one takes an eternity.

(adapted from a quote about fake role claims, which still rings true)

this is why gimli is scumclaimed right now -> they cannot explain their read progression AT ALL. because: their reads are fake. Because they are scum who got caught with their pants down being asked the right questions at the right time.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #165) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

weird. If I were a third party observing me vs radja, I'd have said that scum!Me would imply town!radja. I'm not going to explain why, but this is exactly the type of shitty illogical stuff you're saying that is why you are scummy LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #166) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

(im not explaining why because thats on YOU to explain why it isn't so and then I'll explain if so)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #167) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

am I fucking insane for evaluating the game assuming I'm scum? Probably. Is it going to help me solve the game? Fuck yeah it is.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #168) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

and now I know FL isn't your partner because if he was you wouldn't be stuck in this extreme predicament in the first place ;)

now if FL 5D chessed that one, I'll be truly impressed, but we'll see his reaction to this push + if your approach changes within the next 24 hours or so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #169) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 563, DkKoba wrote:am I fucking insane for evaluating the game assuming I'm scum? Probably. Is it going to help me solve the game? Fuck yeah it is.
and wow this like feels like I unlocked a new level in townplay, like evaluating oneself as scum to evaluate the pushes on you better :oops: unlocked a new skill or some shit..

also like -> theres something I will claim, in a bit that I think is important to understand what the mindset of koba!scum would be here. Something that does debunk the assumption that I could be within my scumrange here realistically.

heres a helpful picture to demonstrate what I mean:

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #170) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 565, clidd wrote:I don't know if you're losing your mind or making me almost losing my mind with your slot.

Gimli, can you just answer them? I agree that you can answer if you just explain what you were thinking. It doesn't have to be a dissertation, just the main points.
I'm definitely losing my mind.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #171) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

I can't say I told you so Clidd.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #172) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

Gimli literally cannot explain why they townread Horsewoman rn.

They're stuck in a fake read they made up and have no explaination for it.

You said you'd answer them if someone else asked you it. Someone did. Your bluff was called. Seeyaaaaaaaaaaaaa later nerd!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #173) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 568, Gimli wrote:VOTE: dkkoba

I think it's better to eliminate them now so we don't have to deal with all this horrible spam. before someone says this is policy, they're as much of a scumread of mine as lostego, and they look like they're scum together in many places in the thread, including volxen's wall townreading dkkoba's starting posts and dkkoba defending volxen when no one was sussing him. notice none of the millions of dkkoba's posts are towny. it's just a bunch of badness. this is not only just scum, but very poorly played, and once we established a towncore this scenario is actually quite clear to me.

pedit: I'm not as nice as you are and I'm just ignoring them. I asked them some things very nicely earlier and they said 'silence scum' and treated me like garbage. I don't have to take the high road now and I know exactly what this strategy looks like. they're cluttering the thread to mess with town now. there's no rhyme or reason to anything. trust your gut on this, you know koba is probably scum by now. it's better to flip them than to give them all this attention.
Ask me to explain any of my reads. Cmon.

You have nothing against me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #174) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....... we got em

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #175) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 522, Gimli wrote:
In post 488, clidd wrote: I can agree on Raya/Ahsoka being on town PoE, but horsewoman is a slot that you should probably revisit, it's not someone I'm very confident about.
I ISO'd her again yesterday and I came out of it with an equally strong impression that she is town. And yes it'd be so much easier if she was actually playing the game but I don't think it's scummy that she isn't. I don't think this game presents a challenge for scum to come and post.
In post 573, Gimli wrote:
In post 545, Gimli wrote:
In post 539, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 522, Gimli wrote:
In post 488, clidd wrote: I can agree on Raya/Ahsoka being on town PoE, but horsewoman is a slot that you should probably revisit, it's not someone I'm very confident about.
I ISO'd her again yesterday and I came out of it with an equally strong impression that she is town. And yes it'd be so much easier if she was actually playing the game but I don't think it's scummy that she isn't. I don't think this game presents a challenge for scum to come and post.
I'm not entirely sure you're not attempting to pocket me here. Have to remain alert to this possibility.
if my solve is right you don't have to worry about me. I just really appreciate the angle you're coming from with lots of things, from your description of dkkoba's early posting to your evaluation on me (including this post which is just very unnecessary if you're scum from my POV cause I know I'm town and you have no reason to shade me). The more you post the townier I think you are.

if you're growing doubts over this, consider if scum!me needs to pocket you or if I pocketed anyone as scum in our last game together. do you think scum!me gives your minimal posting such a hard townread? unless me and all my buddies are floating outside POE, I don't think I could possibly do that. Consider who is pushing you instead and why. I know you're already there but paranoia can take over anyone.
here are some thoughts on why horsewoman is town for anyone that's interested I can expand on those.
your reads

are

made
up
shit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #176) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

this is why i asked u which posts in horsewoman's iso were towny for u.... u refused to quote them.u just self ISOed.

and posted that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #177) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

scum: always vague, cannot pinpoint anything(bc theyre fudging)

town: can be clear, concise, when prompted to be.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #178) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #179) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 578, Gimli wrote:I'm referencing the posts she made in the posts I made about her already. her evaluation on me was towny, also her thoughts on you and other emotional things I picked. she is assertive and reasonable, how I expect her to be, and I have no reason to suspect she is scum cause she never made a scummy post unlike you.
meant to quote this with the picture.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #180) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 578, Gimli wrote:I'm referencing the posts she made in the posts I made about her already. her evaluation on me was towny, also her thoughts on you and other emotional things I picked. she is assertive and reasonable, how I expect her to be, and I have no reason to suspect she is scum cause she never made a scummy post unlike you.

"her evaluation on me was towny" -> mf how is it towny? cause she said she townread u? and then like scumread me :lol: wow so towny to just agree with someone huh

"how i expect her to be" -> this is actually complete bullshit. you dont know her. she's new. as far as i see from her ego, she has only 1 other game. you already have expectations for her town vs scum game? people change up their whole personality between alignments now(even assuming you knew her meta)? is there a standardized way people just play town vs scum? damn cant believe i didnt ask everyone if they were being "assertive and reasonable". must be a universal towntell!

"she never made a scummy post unlike you' -> its just crazy how you can't even pinpoint any of these "scummy" posts. And no, me calling you scum with evidence does not count. Me questioning you does not count as scummy(its actually not fyi). Etc etc.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #181) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

LMFAO U ARE THE LAST FUCKING PERSON TO TALK ABOUT BAD FAITH HERE
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #182) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

would u say your towngame is any good in terms of accuracy?

because i havent considered that angle.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #183) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh I did. Its something I absolutely can see her getting fed from a partner seeing your scumchat in 9:12
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #184) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

u notice clidd is very fencesitting around this whole thing btw?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #590 (isolation #185) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 588, Gimli wrote:I just don't wanna chat with you. xoxo
this reads as "i dont want to evaluate a slot thats clearly trying to interact with me"

if i had u completely scumbinned i would have already stopped interacting with you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #186) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh fuck this.

UNVOTE:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #187) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 592, clidd wrote:Ok.

Finally.
yup u wanna commit in any way to something?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #188) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 594, Gimli wrote:I'm trying to stop talking to you cause I can tell you're scum. if you're town I'm just really sorry for what's going on with you and you need a break from playing mafia cause it's frying all your circuits.

seriously if we talk I'm gonna just get nasty and it's not good for anyone, myself included, cause I suffer from high anxiety and don't wanna be fighting people on the internet.
HOW
AM
I
SCUM
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #189) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

and fuck off with the personal attack
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #190) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 596, Gimli wrote:P
O
E

and all your posts are crap mate. I'm sorry that's just how it is.
you're being a fucking asshole. you wont even present anything just "ur posting is bad hurr"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #191) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

poe is a lazy excuse
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #192) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

if ur really town here reevaluate ur play ty
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #193) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

damn almost like WIM in a setup where scum have an advantage should be a huge green flag for you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #194) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh fuck off whatever
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #195) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: clidd

here ill solve the fuckign game for you since you wanna be stubborn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #196) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

ur remidning me of the kid DongEmpire in this game here:viewtopic.php?f=83&t=84250

who hardtunneled me despite all logic pointing away from me, and towards the scum I pointed out. just because i wasnt nice to them. (im windowsxp there).
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #197) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 609, clidd wrote:I will be disappointed if this change in mood has been simulated, Dk.
read list

now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #198) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

im off to work now and dont have my phone so wont be posting for at least 4 hours.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #199) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

hi im home from work and am willing to toss aside my previous reads into the trash.

i admit in my eagerness to find scum and use my methods I went and pushed myself too hard to the point of being stressed.

the only read im retaining atm is the clidd scumread. the very fact they sat there and let me tunnel onto gimli like that just doesnt sit right with me.

idk

im fucking lost.

i hate d1s.
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”