Micro 991: Names on the List [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Datisi »

Vote count 1.09

with 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-01-03 15:00:00).

execution
Radja [3]:
Not_Mafia, DkKoba, Horsewoman
Ahsoka [2]:
clidd, Radja
Lostego [2]:
Ahsoka, Gimli son of Glóin
clidd [1]:
Raya36
Horsewoman [1]:
Lostego

Not Voting [0]:

game state
Doom Counter
is currently at
zero
~ With
Mafia alive, the Town will be endgamed once they are brought down to
members.

Previously published lists:
~ none

mod notes~ beep
Last edited by Datisi on Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

ur progression on volxen is "uwu null because im so paranoid" to "aha volxen towntold haha must be town"

please tell me what you were "seeing" when it was just a single post lmfao
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

supposedly
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:02 am

Post by clidd »

In post 448, DkKoba wrote:
In post 447, clidd wrote:DK is very weak in this game and I'm leaning scum on them, unfortunately.
weak how?
I didn't feel that you are performing in this game to find scum. Your observations and impressions are very weak for what I was expecting from town!you

Not in the sense of ''I want you to post more'', but in the sense that I don't see any substance in your reads that I can look at and say "this is definitely town!Dk".

I would probably have you as a lock-town if you had shown me a particle from the towntell that I mentioned earlier that I was expecting from you.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:05 am

Post by clidd »

In post 451, DkKoba wrote:ur progression on volxen is "uwu null because im so paranoid" to "aha volxen towntold haha must be town"

I see a lot of personal things.

His posts reflected me a lot like town!He and I was hoping he would post more for me to strengthen this (he was my third in townread intensity, that is, weaker than raya and gimli).

The substitution is making me rethink this.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 453, clidd wrote:
In post 448, DkKoba wrote:
In post 447, clidd wrote:DK is very weak in this game and I'm leaning scum on them, unfortunately.
weak how?
I didn't feel that you are performing in this game to find scum. Your observations and impressions are very weak for what I was expecting from town!you

Not in the sense of ''I want you to post more'', but in the sense that I don't see any substance in your reads that I can look at and say "this is definitely town!Dk".

I would probably have you as a lock-town if you had shown me a particle from the towntell that I mentioned earlier that I was expecting from you.
do u want me to deathtunnel someone? its been a while since we've played and i have been reforming my play. if someone pisses me off i might deathtunnel yeah but so far im playing normal koba game. annoyingly it is NAI since my early scumgame is strong but i thought the interaction I had with ashoka would be difficult for me to fake as scum.

its concerning when board analysis states that scum is testing a push to miselim me here today -> the amount of shade i've garnered is unwarrented. (used to being that one player who's pushed to a higher standard of play than others :lol: used to, but still hate it)

Can you quote which posts you believe lack the substance?
retired
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:11 am

Post by clidd »

I think your entire ISO is scummy, sorry, lol.

I must say what I think.

I just don't know why I'm feeling bad about saying this. I feel that this game would be more fun if I played with you, but this is my emotional one talking.

My rationale is saying ''bro, this is scum''.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 454, clidd wrote:
In post 451, DkKoba wrote:ur progression on volxen is "uwu null because im so paranoid" to "aha volxen towntold haha must be town"

His posts reflected me a lot like town!He and I was hoping he would post more for me to strengthen this (he was my third in townread intensity, that is, weaker than raya and gimli).

except it seems more like you just want to discredit them because they came in strong :lol:

I guess I'll reveal it now since my actions/words have already slipped it:

i faked a townlean on you early on to see how you'd react. now i see that your read on me has progressed based on what the vibe was of my read on you. you avoided me when i was being buddy then when i was starting to express doubt you started to pivot. I notice these things.

You're not the only slot I've been watching carefully in this manner. Lets just say I plan to end the day is a good old CFD.............
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 456, clidd wrote:I think your entire ISO is scummy, sorry, lol.

I must say what I think.

I just don't know why I'm feeling bad about saying this. I feel that this game would be more fun if I played with you, but this is my emotional one talking.

My rationale is saying ''bro, this is scum''.
if my whole iso is scummy you can quote at least 5 things then
retired
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:16 am

Post by clidd »

In post 243, DkKoba wrote:
In post 241, Gimli wrote:
In post 223, DkKoba wrote:i think its not worth pushing volxen rn because they give me the impression of a player who thrives better when not pushed on. And if theyre scum they'll either scumtell hard or spew partners. (Or be spewed via a flip)

also im biased cause they correctly outlined my thought process uwu
this is funny. why are you saying this when raja is pushing clidd, and none of them are presenting a scumread on volxen, quite the contrary? who was pushing volxen to make this post sensible?

what do you think of clidd?
silence scum
In post 255, DkKoba wrote:I'll never understand why scum always wanna take the route of calling me "bad town"
Cool lmao pocket denied.
In post 274, DkKoba wrote:horsewoman is avoiding this thread for some reason?? also who are they cause i suddenly saw them post in a certain thread that i have never seen them post in!!! im suspicious of u in the context of site user not necessarily in the context of being scum
In post 318, DkKoba wrote:ur obsession with me towntelling over scumhunting concerns me, esp since im already obvtown!
In post 340, DkKoba wrote:im obvtown
In post 353, DkKoba wrote:i have a tinfoil that clidd is a deepwolf. with 3 scum slots to fill he does fit into a 3rd scum player trying to play the "towny" scum role.
I think these are some of the posts that I think are scummy.

It is not quite rational, but something else that I am extracting by tone.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 64, DkKoba wrote:and haha very funny u made a literal interpretation.

also i have reason to believe at least Two scum have posted so far in this game.
just came back to this

-> the lack of comments on this, makes me think that it is true >:)
retired
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:20 am

Post by clidd »

In post 457, DkKoba wrote:
In post 454, clidd wrote:

except it seems more like you just want to discredit them because they came in strong :lol:

I guess I'll reveal it now since my actions/words have already slipped it:

i faked a townlean on you early on to see how you'd react. now i see that your read on me has progressed based on what the vibe was of my read on you. you avoided me when i was being buddy then when i was starting to express doubt you started to pivot. I notice these things.

You're not the only slot I've been watching carefully in this manner. Lets just say I plan to end the day is a good old CFD.............
It doesn't change what I'm feeling about you.

And the way you're saying you were evaluating me doesn't seem very genuine in my opinion.

I would feel better if you explain your actual reads.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

1.) NAI
2.) NAI
3.) NAI but also lowkey townspew at the start
4.) ego town MF(but NAI lol)\
5.) yeah i am :) .. but NAI
6.) now i actually wanna know what u think is scummy about this one. as scum im a lot more inclined to just call stuff scum/town, nothing like more fancy than that. something as very specific like this is like much more leantown. but i guess you wouldn't know that, but not knowing my scumplay you would assume its a towny sentiment no?

i can show you both scumgames and towngames where I say similar stuff to those things.

i just was curious what your shortlist of most "obvious" examples might be.
retired
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:22 am

Post by clidd »

In post 460, DkKoba wrote:
In post 64, DkKoba wrote:and haha very funny u made a literal interpretation.

also i have reason to believe at least Two scum have posted so far in this game.
just came back to this

-> the lack of comments on this, makes me think that it is true >:)
That's another thing that I don't see as towny coming from you.

The fact that you disregard the temporal distance is also malicious.

If you can do what I said and talk about your reads, I can get a better read on you.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:23 am

Post by clidd »

In post 462, DkKoba wrote:1.) NAI
2.) NAI
3.) NAI but also lowkey townspew at the start
4.) ego town MF(but NAI lol)\
5.) yeah i am :) .. but NAI
6.) now i actually wanna know what u think is scummy about this one. as scum im a lot more inclined to just call stuff scum/town, nothing like more fancy than that. something as very specific like this is like much more leantown. but i guess you wouldn't know that, but not knowing my scumplay you would assume its a towny sentiment no?

i can show you both scumgames and towngames where I say similar stuff to those things.

i just was curious what your shortlist of most "obvious" examples might be.
Ok.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Someone hammer Radja
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok like scum often play in a way of cultivating a gamestate:

the way everyone reads the game is how they read it.

if im faking a read, they can't properly evaluate and make decisions based on my reads(and other towns' reads)

now when i suddenly reveal the read was not true all along, it puts a wrench in their plans and causes them to react heavily.

i guess like i havent really caught scum directly yet with this method but its how i keep scum on their toes(its more lategame it works where theres less town scum are trying to fool/frame)
retired
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:26 am

Post by clidd »

What are you saying..
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

clidd imma be real with u rn cause im getting annoyed:

idgaf what u think of my posting style rn cause ur trying to frame me for NAI shit and its just validating my tinfoil on u. ur not getting me miselimed on d1 ever. it just never happens. if you do, you have to put all 3 scum on the wagon. and you minimum make 2 scum obvious on that wagon. which id love to happen but i still gotta put up that fight to force that situation lol
retired
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:31 am

Post by clidd »

UNVOTE: Ahsoka

I'll take a break.

You are acting super selfishly if you are not scum, honestly. I think you know why I'm pushing you and I've seen how strong you are as town (I already mentioned that), so that you interpret that I would push you as a mislim as scum doesn't make sense.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

This isn't how Maya Fey would play mafia
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 470, Not_Mafia wrote:This isn't how Maya Fey would play mafia
theres no dead people for me to channel yet
retired
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Maybe this should be your avatar:

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

why not Image
retired
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by clidd »

Dk, on an ethical level of play, would you act unresolvable energetically and self-assertively, not allowing the question of the AI ​​character of your slot as scum?

Asking in the hypothetical sphere, of course.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”