Micro 374: Baby Enough Scum 8p - GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #112 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Waka waka waka waka

VOTE: Kabooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

TN is town. I like Sala leave him alone. Kaboom is scum OMGUSing Phallacy with random buzzwords which he hasn't backed up

In post 51, kabooooom wrote:
In post 49, Bins wrote:

Why do you say I have a long way to go?

Because you are wrong. For example,
if i wouldnt have voted molla, we wouldnt be having this discussion
. We probably would be still in RVS just randomly voting each other.
Its not that i cant vote molla in RVS. Infact Rvs is the only time when you can do whatever you want to do. Whats the point of voting molla after RVS is over.

She's not wrong first of all. What do you view the purpose of RVS as? And if RVS is unable to generate discussion then why does it exist and how is it possible to transition out it?

Are you claiming Slayer's gambit? Otherwise you didn't get us out of RVS, Phallacy (and Stupendous man to a lesser extent) did.

In post 60, kabooooom wrote:
In post 59, tn5421 wrote: comes off as too strong of an 'idgaf' post.

yes. But don't you see his changing nature?
he is trying to generate discussion, get reaction and scumhunt. But when i accuse him of fake scumhunting, unable to reply he is just like he doesn't care.
that's a scum, right there!

What does this even mean?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #114 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I just meant I enjoy playing with him in general, wasn't anything content related or against you
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #117 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Maybe you're following me in reverse
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #120 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 119, kabooooom wrote:
In post 112, Not_Mafia wrote:She's not wrong first of all. What do you view the purpose of RVS as? And if RVS is unable to generate discussion then why does it exist and how is it possible to transition out it?

she is. Because just votes doesnt start discussion. the question and accusations made starts the discussion.
for example, if i made any scummy sentence without voting, discussion can be generated from it.
on the other hand, simply voting each other doesnt do any good, unless someone is accused of something.

You didn't answer my questions.

Are you claiming Slayer's gambit? Otherwise you didn't get us out of RVS, Phallacy (and Stupendous man to a lesser extent) did.

slayer's gambit?

and yes, you are right. Phallacy and stupendiousman get us out of rvs, BUT through me. if i would have just voted random player, it would have never happened. now im not saying that i knew that would happen. but because i took part in rvs, in my own way, we got out of rvs.[/quote]

Slayer's gambit is when someone intentionally acts scummy to generate discussion, if you weren't doing that then all you did was get scumread, which doesn't give you any credit for getting us out of RVS, it just makes you scummy, as does your appeal for towncred because of it.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #121 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 112, Not_Mafia wrote:She's not wrong first of all. What do you view the purpose of RVS as? And if RVS is unable to generate discussion then why does it exist and how is it possible to transition out it?

she is. Because just votes doesnt start discussion. the question and accusations made starts the discussion.
for example, if i made any scummy sentence without voting, discussion can be generated from it.
on the other hand, simply voting each other doesnt do any good, unless someone is accused of something.

slayer's gambit?

and yes, you are right. Phallacy and stupendiousman get us out of rvs, BUT through me. if i would have just voted random player, it would have never happened. now im not saying that i knew that would happen. but because i took part in rvs, in my own way, we got out of rvs.

Slayer's gambit is when someone intentionally acts scummy to generate discussion, if you weren't doing that then all you did was get scumread, which doesn't give you any credit for getting us out of RVS, it just makes you scummy, as does your appeal for towncred because of it.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #124 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 121, Not_Mafia wrote:

Stop skating round the issue
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #126 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

No. You didn't answer the second part and you keep repeating that RVS is useless like it's gospel. You started by saying you voted the mod for shits and giggles and that Phallacy is "fake scumhunting" because it didn't matter what you did in RVS because RVS contains no pressure. Bins and Phallacy point out why it does matter what you do in RVS, you call them wrong and bad in return, then when I question you on this you start going on about how you got us of RVS and how there "has to be something different".

You're all over the shop and you've been evasive from the beginning.

So RVS gets the game going, how does it do that if the votes are entirely meaningless? Howw can we transition out of RVS and have things to question if it doesn't matter what we do in it?
Were you or were you not acting scummy to get us out RVS?

Now just answer the questions directly and don't just repeat what you've already said, and don't use the word "Bins" in your reponse because she is irrelevant to your response to those questions.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #130 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 128, kabooooom wrote:Were you or were you not acting scummy to get us out RVS?

How many times do I have to ask this. Answer this yes or no.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #132 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

So now we've come full circle.

Then what was the purpose of you voting the mod? You've gone from RVS having no value so it doesn't matter, to now trying to rationalise it as "adding variety" to RVS, as if that means anything, whilst still pushing the idea that RVS is pointless. Which one is it? I honestly can't see how you don't flip scum here.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #141 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 133, kabooooom wrote:
In post 132, Not_Mafia wrote:So now we've come full circle.

Then what was the purpose of you voting the mod? You've gone from RVS having no value so it doesn't matter, to now trying to rationalise it as "adding variety" to RVS, as if that means anything, whilst still pushing the idea that RVS is pointless. Which one is it? I honestly can't see how you don't flip scum here.

there was no point! It wasn't a slayer gambit!!!

you took a point of a post to a totally different place!!! Read my post #46. What i meant was just voting around doesn't do a shit!! If you want to get out of rvs you actually have to accuse someone of something so then there will be other players view on it! Now if every rvs vote is similar then whom do you accuse if being scum?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
that's what i meant by 'adding variety'.

This post is inexplicable, So someone has to do something different to generate discussion from RVS but I weren't doing it on purpose?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #142 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 137, Salamence20 wrote:#112: NM what is your read on me? Also I dont see any sign of slayers gambit.

Null at this point, and I said that because he was trying to say he was getting out of RVS.

I could see Bins SK, but it's not a read I'm confident enough in to leave the Kaboom wagon, who I'm like 99.9% sure will flip scum of some sort, plus I don't see any real reason to believe kaboom will be scum in particular
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #192 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 179, Salamence20 wrote:NM I want to hear more from you about bins

I'm not getting the usual townvibes I get from her and I can see her stoking up both sides of Kaboom vs. Phallacy here

In post 68, Bins wrote:Other than that, I didn't think the push was "stupid", like TN said.

In post 68, Bins wrote:Other than that, I didn't think the push was "stupid", like TN said.

Which is a decent SK tell if Kaboom flips mafia, I still prefer Kaboom though because her being LA can explain things and Kaboom is almost certainly flipping scum of some sort.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #215 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

THIS POST IS ALL CAPS
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #239 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

When did you start scum reading Kaboooom? Before you were saying Phallacy was fake scumhunting him
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #240 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 146, Doogal121 wrote:
In post 112, Not_Mafia wrote: Otherwise you didn't get us out of RVS, Phallacy (and Stupendous man to a lesser extent) did.

NM, can you explain what Stupendous did? Because I'm not seeing it.

I thought I I'd responded to this. He was the first to level a scumread at Kaboom.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #249 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why are we so certain Kaboom isn't the SK? And I don't find the SK cases on Bins or Sala to be particularly overwhelming. Bins has RL issues and Sala is behaving like Sala. Mafia may not have a kill but it's better than a potential mislynch that can easily be chained off if we're wrong on both counts.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #266 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Bins. That was rubbish.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #277 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Doogal

Discuss
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #281 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why now and not at 4p?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #289 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'd prefer No lynching at (potential) 4p as with a lynch a successful doc protect can get us to Odds with the lynch we want and can give us 2 conf town in 5 players
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #302 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Perfect win pls
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #307 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: No lynch
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #310 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #311 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Concerned about quickhammers all of a sudden?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #321 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why would we no lynch with 2 confirmed town?

And why did you quickhammer Doogal qfter adcocating the no lynch?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #332 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@StupendousMan The letter D is not a crumb. And why do you think Sala would decide to take the 1v1 with you over the one with TN?

V/LA for the next few days due to personal reasons. This is LA not V but I can't tell how active I'll be exactly
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #337 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You're also conftown, we're just waiting on Stupe to get back from V/LA
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #338 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

His V/LA runs through to the end of September :/
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #354 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 156, StupendousMan wrote:TN and NM- town
Phallacy- good arguments but slightly leaning scum
Salemence- null and possible SK
Doogal- leaning scum
Bins- scummy and possible SK
Kaboom- scum.

Stupe this was your last reads list on d1, a little later on d1 you say this

In post 243, StupendousMan wrote:quote="In post 238, Doogal121"]
Not Mafia – not sure. Came in with a strong town post and then kinda lurked back a little once he was universally read as townie. Possible SK

Agreed.[/quote]

Why did you protect me over TN?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #360 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 356, StupendousMan wrote:I ruled you out as being the sk after 249.

Sala what's your point? I feel like I misread something.

Why?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #362 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Stupe, do you have any other town games where you've a "first letter crumb"?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #366 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

So, I fail to see how this is really anything but a coinflip at this point. But I lean Stupe as I don't think Sala would have NK'd Bins, I believe his protect targets more than Stupe protecting the same person all 3 nights, I don't think Sala would take the 1v1 with Stupe over TN. Sorry if I'm wrong.

VOTE: Stupendous Man
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #368 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

If someone could swoop in and tell me how to hunt an SK that would be great, because if I were the SK in this game my dayplay would be literally identical, I can only really go off the NK and occam's razor says Stupe.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #371 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'd appreciate tn chiming in here
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #402 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yay, thanks to Molla for hosting
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #405 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Were there dead abd mafia QTs/PTs?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #407 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Mine was was purely PoE. I don't know why you were flash wagoned after that

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”