Micro 374: Baby Enough Scum 8p - GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
kabooooom
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:52 am

Post by kabooooom »

In post 124, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 121, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 119, kabooooom wrote:
In post 112, Not_Mafia wrote:She's not wrong first of all. What do you view the purpose of RVS as? And if RVS is unable to generate discussion then why does it exist and how is it possible to transition out it?

she is. Because just votes doesnt start discussion. the question and accusations made starts the discussion.
for example, if i made any scummy sentence without voting, discussion can be generated from it.
on the other hand, simply voting each other doesnt do any good, unless someone is accused of something.

You didn't answer my questions.

Stop skating round the issue

im not. Purpose of rvs is to get game going. But that's what i said. I just added that there has to be something different too, which and be questioned or accused! Does this answer your question?
Nothing to see here, move on! :P
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

No. You didn't answer the second part and you keep repeating that RVS is useless like it's gospel. You started by saying you voted the mod for shits and giggles and that Phallacy is "fake scumhunting" because it didn't matter what you did in RVS because RVS contains no pressure. Bins and Phallacy point out why it does matter what you do in RVS, you call them wrong and bad in return, then when I question you on this you start going on about how you got us of RVS and how there "has to be something different".

You're all over the shop and you've been evasive from the beginning.

So RVS gets the game going, how does it do that if the votes are entirely meaningless? Howw can we transition out of RVS and have things to question if it doesn't matter what we do in it?
Were you or were you not acting scummy to get us out RVS?

Now just answer the questions directly and don't just repeat what you've already said, and don't use the word "Bins" in your reponse because she is irrelevant to your response to those questions.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
StupendousMan
StupendousMan
Goon
StupendousMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by StupendousMan »

Okay, so after a quick catch up it looks like kaboom hasn't done anything to change my mind. NM and TN are town. Phallacy leaning scum. Everyone else is null. Very confident in kaboom scum and I'll make a case for that because he needs to be lynched.

Don't have much time, I'll elaborate on this post later.
kabooooom
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:54 pm

Post by kabooooom »

In post 126, Not_Mafia wrote:No. You didn't answer the second part and you keep repeating that RVS is useless like it's gospel. You started by saying you voted the mod for shits and giggles and that Phallacy is "fake scumhunting" because it didn't matter what you did in RVS because RVS contains no pressure. Bins and Phallacy point out why it does matter what you do in RVS, you call them wrong and bad in return, then when I question you on this you start going on about how you got us of RVS and how there "has to be something different".

You're all over the shop and you've been evasive from the beginning.

So RVS gets the game going, how does it do that if the votes are entirely meaningless? Howw can we transition out of RVS and have things to question if it doesn't matter what we do in it?
Were you or were you not acting scummy to get us out RVS?

Now just answer the questions directly and don't just repeat what you've already said, and don't use the word "Bins" in your reponse because she is irrelevant to your response to those questions.

firstly you need to understand your own questions. You asked me what is purpose of rvs. I said, its to start a game. Your second question was, IF rvs is unable to generate discussion then why does it exist. I never said rvs doesn't generate discussion. I said there should be a different variety of posts in RVs, to be able to start a discussion.
kabooooom
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by kabooooom »

In post 33, Phallacy wrote:er.... I'm not angry that he voted the mod?

I asked a simple question that he's now dodged twice. I'm frustrated by that and find it arrogant, rude, and scummy.

I want to know why he specifically avoided interacting with anyone on the playerlist
after
the game had already begun and the whole joke about voting the mod in confirmation/pregame had run its course. Instead of giving me a direct answer, he makes a flippant half-assed response, and then you jump to his rescue.

Strange indeed.

Still waiting on that answer, kaboom.[/quote]
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 128, kabooooom wrote:Were you or were you not acting scummy to get us out RVS?

How many times do I have to ask this. Answer this yes or no.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
kabooooom
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by kabooooom »

In post 129, kabooooom wrote:
In post 33, Phallacy wrote:er.... I'm not angry that he voted the mod?

I asked a simple question that he's now dodged twice. I'm frustrated by that and find it arrogant, rude, and scummy.

I want to know why he specifically avoided interacting with anyone on the playerlist
after
the game had already begun and the whole joke about voting the mod in confirmation/pregame had run its course. Instead of giving me a direct answer, he makes a flippant half-assed response, and then you jump to his rescue.

Strange indeed.

Still waiting on that answer, kaboom.
[/quote]

sorry about this. Im on phone so you might have to wait phallacy.

p-edit: no. I already answered that.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

So now we've come full circle.

Then what was the purpose of you voting the mod? You've gone from RVS having no value so it doesn't matter, to now trying to rationalise it as "adding variety" to RVS, as if that means anything, whilst still pushing the idea that RVS is pointless. Which one is it? I honestly can't see how you don't flip scum here.
kabooooom
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by kabooooom »

In post 132, Not_Mafia wrote:So now we've come full circle.

Then what was the purpose of you voting the mod? You've gone from RVS having no value so it doesn't matter, to now trying to rationalise it as "adding variety" to RVS, as if that means anything, whilst still pushing the idea that RVS is pointless. Which one is it? I honestly can't see how you don't flip scum here.

there was no point! It wasn't a slayer gambit!!!

you took a point of a post to a totally different place!!! Read my post #46. What i meant was just voting around doesn't do a shit!! If you want to get out of rvs you actually have to accuse someone of something so then there will be other players view on it! Now if every rvs vote is similar then whom do you accuse if being scum?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
that's what i meant by 'adding variety'.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by Phallacy »

In post 133, kabooooom wrote:

you took a point of a post to a totally different place!!! Read my post #46. What i meant was just voting around doesn't do a shit!! If you want to get out of rvs you actually have to accuse someone of something so then there will be other players view on it! Now if every rvs vote is similar then whom do you accuse if being scum?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Slayer gambit = doing something "different" (read: scummy) to gain attention/reactions.
This is exactly what you did and then you accuse me of being scum for actually reacting to the thing you wanted reactions from. :neutral:

k.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

*Im a supporter of slayers*

Catching up now
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Votecount 1.03

kabooooom - 3 - StupendousMan, Phallacy, Not_Mafia,
Phallacy - 2 - kabooooom, Doogal121,
Salamence20 - 1 - Bins,

Not Voting: Salamence20, tn5421,

Deadline: (expired on 2014-08-24 18:18:00)

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Mollamod 3: The Triumph (the story so far)...

NOTE: This is on an ipad so I will not be quoting, go find them yourself.

First of all, SK hunting > Mafia hunting. Disabling the night kill is advantage town, making this nightless. What scares me is that I am going to actually scumhunt in a mollamod. *sigh*

#12 + #13: Kaboom votes molla. Seemingly innocent, but I think he is trying to fit in with town. At this point, willing to say TN/Boom are not mafia together. Also, please dont tell me boom is a sleepykrew alt.

#15: Reeeeealy thinking boom is trying too hard.

#23: During RVS, votes the mod. Not liking this so far.

#31: Titus doesnt swear. Im disappointed. But Phallacy bugs me too.

#36 StupendousMan is more likely town/SK.

#37 TN sarcasm is mainly characteristic for now.

#38 all of Booms answers suck.

"no fucking reason to answer the question" You dont need a complicated answer. You could have said (mutany) again, and this fight would have been over. But you were just trying to fit in during confirmations.

"Im going to ignore you" scum answer. Not impressed at your oversensitive reply.

"I interacted more than you" and honestly i think you are just trying to fit in.

#40 Boom "Phallacy is fakehunting" no. They are fine. You are reaching.

About RVS. RVS'ing the mod is not a bad choice, but RVS is not truly random. Therefore Boom is trying to connect with TN by voting the mod.

#66 Doogal/Boom scumteam? Maybe.

#67 Bins is probably town for realizing that.

#75 Doogal worrying about a quickhammer is a scared scum reaction.

#81 Phallacy, I want you to out your players. If you want to bring up how more expierenced than boom, you need to prove it, im not taking your word.

#88 for most of my skimming, I do think Bins is fencesitting. It is kinda fluffy for her and her iso is barely null.

About the fact mafia dont have NK: Pretty sure TN and Phallacy are not scum, since they didnt know about mafia night kills.

#112: NM what is your read on me? Also I dont see any sign of slayers gambit.

#116 I take back what I said, Bins could be scum/noobSK.

Reads:
TN - Town
Salamence - Town
NM - Town

StupendousMan - Null/town
Phallacy - Null/town
Bins - Null/scum

Doogal - scum
Boom - scum

Most likely SK (In order of highest - Lowest)
Bins, Doogal/Boom, Phallacy/TN

VOTE: Bins

Not interesting in mafia today. I want the killer dead and I think Bins is being a noobSK. She is fencesitting and her iso is practically barren. That is typical sk play.

Boom is mafia for reasons I already stated. I would be fine with Doog as well
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Bins »

Sorry, a lot of it is due to lazy phone posting I've been limited to this entire game. ;-;

And I wiiiish I could link you to some of my games but the woes of being new are that they're all ongoing.

Other than that, why is everyone town reading TN?
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by Bins »

Btw NM's post was legit the towniest thing in this game.

gtkas
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:53 pm

Post by Phallacy »

In post 57, tn5421 wrote:
I'm inclined to believe until Phallacy hops off of the 'oh you voted the mod you must be scummy' train of thought.

You are, of course, entitled to be wrong.

If you would like to seriously discuss the issue and not try to offer placation as an incentive to accept your chainsaw, let me know. I'd be happy to.

In post 58, kabooooom wrote:is this yours and phallacy's master plan to irritate players till they replace out?! Cos if this is, just say it i don't think i will be able to take this shit anymore!

You're irritated by people questioning your motives in a
mafia
game? Really? Or are you playing the victim for sympathy?

In post 60, kabooooom wrote:
yes. But don't you see his changing nature?
he is trying to generate discussion, get reaction and scumhunt. But when i accuse him of fake scumhunting, unable to reply he is just like he doesn't care.
that's a scum, right there!

You 'accused' without evidence. The two appropriate ways to deal with argument by assertion are counterassertion and ridicule. I have responded with counterassertion. Would you rather I use ridicule?

Further, assigning a narrative like this is incredibly scummy. Town at this stage will be expending effort on ascertaining the motives behind actions. Notice how bins, sm, and I have all spent the vast majority of our words asking questions and theorizing, while you have spent most of yours trying to convince others of the nefarious motives you've already decided on.

In post 63, Doogal121 wrote:Phallacy, Why are you so aggressive toward what is clearly something not serious. Are there other games where you have been this aggressive over such light issues?

Yes, when called for. Of course, linking them would defeat the purpose of having an alt :wink:

Particularly though, in this setup scum have extra incentive to avoid conflict as much as possible. Voting the mod and pushing a pregame joke are really good ways to avoid making enemies
and
avoid associating himself with his scumpartner. Kabloomers' interaction with SM stood out to me; he engaged SM with the joke, but as soon as SM made lightly game related content he disengaged and went back to voting the mod. No interaction, no digging, just flippant humor and an attempt to avoid notice.

This is only lightly indicative, but kaboooom responded to the correspondingly light suspicion with OMGUS and defensiveness. Partly I'm intrigued by the overreaction and partly I've scented blood and am resisting the temptation to break the pheasant's neck.

In post 67, Bins wrote:My only real problem with Phallacy's play isn't his aggressiveness, but that he didn't accept "cos it's RVS" as an answer. Especially since I cleared up that there really was no other answer.

No, there can be another answer. "I thought it was funny" would be an answer. "I'm trying to annoy the mod" would be an answer. Instead, the answer we got was "Because I can, do you have a problem with that?" which is a dodge both as a nonanswer and an attempt to shift the focus.

In post 78, kabooooom wrote:Avoids any kind of discussion with me.

Argument by assertion. Also totally false. I've attempted to engage you repeatedly.

In post 78, kabooooom wrote:Then why didnt you pressure me with your full capacity? you didnt even vote me when you first mentioned me scummy.

I already answered this. Interaction involves you actually reading what I write to you.

In post 81, Phallacy wrote:LOL kaboom. You signed up a few months ago. We are a hydra of two very experienced players with high win rates. I suggest you stop embarrassing yourself now.
:igmeou: I thought we weren't gonna talk about this.

In post 137, Salamence20 wrote:
#81 Phallacy, I want you to out your players. If you want to bring up how more expierenced than boom, you need to prove it, im not taking your word.

Want in one hand. Shit in the other. See which fills up first.

If you want some name drops: I'm a hydra of Adel and Pooky. And that's all you're getting.

My partner was wrong to bring up our experience. He's a very intuitive and emotional player, which I find incredibly valuable since I am exactly the opposite, but he tends to take arguments too far and gets too invested. He's feeling flustered over being lectured by kaboom, who is clearly wrong. He overreacted to Doogal, who suggested that our scumhunting was fake.

It was rude and I apologize.

When I brought up my experience the first time, I was attempting to counter Kaboom's attempt to shut bins out of the discussion with an appeal to false authority. I still feel that this is a valid point. He attacked her credibility rather than discussing the theory, then refused to engage when I took away his excuse for not discussing.

In post 137, Salamence20 wrote:About RVS. RVS'ing the mod is not a bad choice, but RVS is not truly random. Therefore Boom is trying to connect with TN by voting the mod.

Maybe. Buddying is quite strong for both flavors of scum here.

In post 137, Salamence20 wrote:First of all, SK hunting > Mafia hunting.

Obviously. Why do you think boom is groupscum and not the SK? And why with Doogal?

I did know the mafia had no kill. I was under the impression my partner knew that as well, but apparently not.

My SK list looks like this:

{boom, tn, sal, doogal, bins}

BTW slayer's is awful.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 133, kabooooom wrote:

This post is inexplicable, So someone has to do something different to generate discussion from RVS but I weren't doing it on purpose?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 137, Salamence20 wrote:#112: NM what is your read on me? Also I dont see any sign of slayers gambit.

Null at this point, and I said that because he was trying to say he was getting out of RVS.

I could see Bins SK, but it's not a read I'm confident enough in to leave the Kaboom wagon, who I'm like 99.9% sure will flip scum of some sort, plus I don't see any real reason to believe kaboom will be scum in particular
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 138, Bins wrote:Sorry, a lot of it is due to lazy phone posting I've been limited to this entire game. ;-;

And I wiiiish I could link you to some of my games but the woes of being new are that they're all ongoing.

If you are going to use the Boonskiies method of trying to look town, I will tunnel you to the ground.

First if all, your ISO is barren and slightly fluffy with no sign of legit scumhunting.
Secondly, why bring up meta when we played a game together?
Thirdly, your vote is on me, so either you think I'm actual anti-town, or you haven't been paying enough attention.

Confirm vote: Bins

I'm fine with this
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:20 am

Post by tn5421 »

Kabooooom is backtracking too much for me to take him seriously.

@Sala: I thought the boonskiies method was 'Bitch Im town, deal with byte-sized posts all game' type posts of the kind that wouldn't be out of place on epicmafia

@Phallacy: I was only upset when I thought he was town, but that's looking less and less likely every time kabooom posts.
I'm also laughing at your SK list including more than half of the players in the game.
WIP
Doogal121
Doogal121
Goon
Doogal121
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:36 am

Post by Doogal121 »

Phallacy #2, thank you for posting a well thought out explanation as to what is really going on. It's much easier to read than the random aggression in the previous posts. I'm starting to believe you.

I was in a past game where two townies went at it tooth and nail all game and all it did was result in an easy Mafia win as nobody else ended up being scum hunted. It was awful and I'm getting those vibes again.

UNVOTE

Sal, please explain why you picked Bins over Stupid or myself. All three of us are fairly light activity wise, we should all be valid targets for potential SK slots using the SK = Lurker logic.
V/LA Weekends and Major Holidays.
Record 1-3
My Wiki with all results
Doogal121
Doogal121
Goon
Doogal121
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:50 am

Post by Doogal121 »

In post 112, Not_Mafia wrote: Otherwise you didn't get us out of RVS, Phallacy (and Stupendous man to a lesser extent) did.

NM, can you explain what Stupendous did? Because I'm not seeing it.
Record 1-3
My Wiki with all results
Doogal121
Doogal121
Goon
Doogal121
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:11 am

Post by Doogal121 »

In post 83, Salamence20 wrote:Wait, mafia dont kill at night. So offing the SK is more optimal to make this nightless.

I was thinking a speedlynch would increase the chances of cross-killing but this changes.

Thinking

In post 102, tn5421 wrote:
In post 97, Salamence20 wrote:So TN, you think it was anti-town to quicklynch?

I mean, at the time (when i thought mafia could kill), do you think mafia would try to find the SK and keep him alive to endgame him and keep from making this game nightless? I think my ideas very optimal (yet unorthodox, I agree)

I wasn't aware at the time that the mafia faction didn't command a nightkill. I think that the SK is more likely to try to take out the mafia doctor first, or just the doctors in general.

I suppose quicklynching in this setup is less bad than doing so in other setups. But it is still not my first option.

In post 140, Phallacy wrote:
In post 57, tn5421 wrote:
I'm inclined to believe until Phallacy hops off of the 'oh you voted the mod you must be scummy' train of thought.

You are, of course, entitled to be wrong.

If you would like to seriously discuss the issue and not try to offer placation as an incentive to accept your chainsaw, let me know. I'd be happy to.

In post 58, kabooooom wrote:is this yours and phallacy's master plan to irritate players till they replace out?! Cos if this is, just say it i don't think i will be able to take this shit anymore!

You're irritated by people questioning your motives in a
mafia
game? Really? Or are you playing the victim for sympathy?

In post 60, kabooooom wrote:

yes. But don't you see his changing nature?
he is trying to generate discussion, get reaction and scumhunt. But when i accuse him of fake scumhunting, unable to reply he is just like he doesn't care.
that's a scum, right there!

You 'accused' without evidence. The two appropriate ways to deal with argument by assertion are counterassertion and ridicule. I have responded with counterassertion. Would you rather I use ridicule?

Further, assigning a narrative like this is incredibly scummy. Town at this stage will be expending effort on ascertaining the motives behind actions. Notice how bins, sm, and I have all spent the vast majority of our words asking questions and theorizing, while you have spent most of yours trying to convince others of the nefarious motives you've already decided on.

In post 63, Doogal121 wrote:Phallacy, Why are you so aggressive toward what is clearly something not serious. Are there other games where you have been this aggressive over such light issues?

Yes, when called for. Of course, linking them would defeat the purpose of having an alt :wink:

Particularly though, in this setup scum have extra incentive to avoid conflict as much as possible. Voting the mod and pushing a pregame joke are really good ways to avoid making enemies
and
avoid associating himself with his scumpartner. Kabloomers' interaction with SM stood out to me; he engaged SM with the joke, but as soon as SM made lightly game related content he disengaged and went back to voting the mod. No interaction, no digging, just flippant humor and an attempt to avoid notice.

This is only lightly indicative, but kaboooom responded to the correspondingly light suspicion with OMGUS and defensiveness. Partly I'm intrigued by the overreaction and partly I've scented blood and am resisting the temptation to break the pheasant's neck.

In post 67, Bins wrote:My only real problem with Phallacy's play isn't his aggressiveness, but that he didn't accept "cos it's RVS" as an answer. Especially since I cleared up that there really was no other answer.

No, there can be another answer. "I thought it was funny" would be an answer. "I'm trying to annoy the mod" would be an answer. Instead, the answer we got was "Because I can, do you have a problem with that?" which is a dodge both as a nonanswer and an attempt to shift the focus.

In post 78, kabooooom wrote:Avoids any kind of discussion with me.

Argument by assertion. Also totally false. I've attempted to engage you repeatedly.

In post 78, kabooooom wrote:Then why didnt you pressure me with your full capacity? you didnt even vote me when you first mentioned me scummy.

I already answered this. Interaction involves you actually reading what I write to you.

In post 81, Phallacy wrote:LOL kaboom. You signed up a few months ago. We are a hydra of two very experienced players with high win rates. I suggest you stop embarrassing yourself now.
:igmeou: I thought we weren't gonna talk about this.

In post 137, Salamence20 wrote:

Want in one hand. Shit in the other. See which fills up first.

If you want some name drops: I'm a hydra of Adel and Pooky. And that's all you're getting.

My partner was wrong to bring up our experience. He's a very intuitive and emotional player, which I find incredibly valuable since I am exactly the opposite, but he tends to take arguments too far and gets too invested. He's feeling flustered over being lectured by kaboom, who is clearly wrong. He overreacted to Doogal, who suggested that our scumhunting was fake.

It was rude and I apologize.

When I brought up my experience the first time, I was attempting to counter Kaboom's attempt to shut bins out of the discussion with an appeal to false authority. I still feel that this is a valid point. He attacked her credibility rather than discussing the theory, then refused to engage when I took away his excuse for not discussing.

In post 137, Salamence20 wrote:About RVS. RVS'ing the mod is not a bad choice, but RVS is not truly random. Therefore Boom is trying to connect with TN by voting the mod.

Maybe. Buddying is quite strong for both flavors of scum here.

In post 137, Salamence20 wrote:First of all, SK hunting > Mafia hunting.

Obviously. Why do you think boom is groupscum and not the SK? And why with Doogal?

I did know the mafia had no kill. I was under the impression my partner knew that as well, but apparently not.

My SK list looks like this:

{boom, tn, sal, doogal, bins}

BTW slayer's is awful.

Sorry for the awful quoting, I'm still getting the hang of this. I'm as old as my avatar looks. In fact, that's a self portrait.

@Sala, @TN, @Phallas.... Srsly, none of you read the game description and the roles ahead of time? Really?
Record 1-3
My Wiki with all results
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:31 am

Post by tn5421 »

See my signature.
WIP
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:25 am

Post by Bins »

In post 143, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 138, Bins wrote:Sorry, a lot of it is due to lazy phone posting I've been limited to this entire game. ;-;

If you are going to use the Boonskiies method of trying to look town, I will tunnel you to the ground.

First if all, your ISO is barren and slightly fluffy with no sign of legit scumhunting.
Secondly, why bring up meta when we played a game together?
Thirdly, your vote is on me, so either you think I'm actual anti-town, or you haven't been paying enough attention.

Confirm vote: Bins

I'm fine with this

Tunnel me to the ground, Sal, but I'm not anti-town. I've been posting in most of my games that I'll be slightly less active, I just thought it wasn't necessary in this one because it was just starting. I'm not BS'ing you on that - I'm legit going through stuff, and my posting will be a little lacklustre.

Because I can't give you ^^ those, nothing relating to meta.

My vote on you is RVS, sorry, I didn't think it was a necessary move.
UNVOTE:

Can someone please answer why TN is town? I have him as one of my strongest scum reads and I want to see if I'm missing something.

gtkas

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”