Micro 708: H4rdcore Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Sun May 07, 2017 12:40 am

Post by LaLight »

@LQ, people are gonn vote nevertheless, and there is no chance you can analyze the wagons, cause there is no flis. Just because you've said everyone not to vote, it doesn't mean no one will
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Sun May 07, 2017 12:41 am

Post by LaLight »

I know you are quite a strong town player, but can you tell me any game you're scum in? Thanks!
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Sun May 07, 2017 12:51 am

Post by LaLight »

what are the tips for flipless game?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Sun May 07, 2017 6:58 am

Post by LaLight »

IIrc, momo is the most mislynched player? :)
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Sun May 07, 2017 10:08 am

Post by LaLight »

I definitely think this is tvt
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Sun May 07, 2017 9:28 pm

Post by LaLight »

Guys, I will be partially VLA for today and tomorrow due to personal celebration, then I will catch up and be active.

I don't think voting for duppin just because he voted for lynchbait, though he couldn't know it's a lynchbait is alright.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #6) » Sun May 07, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by LaLight »

yeah, moonbird and LQ are my townreads
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #7) » Mon May 08, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by LaLight »

I wonder if LQ misunderstood duppin on purpose
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #8) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:44 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 108, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 74, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 23, LaLight wrote:I know you are quite a strong town player, but can you tell me any game you're scum in? Thanks!
What was the point of this question?
Also, didn't you townread LQ? Why did you?
I have fairly townread him. But I am never going to 100% townread anyone who is not mod-confirmed.

The point of the question was that I have seen town!LQ once, here he looks quite similar, but I don't know if this behaviour is AI, so I asked him to point me to the game he was scum in. I always suspect everybody.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #9) » Tue May 09, 2017 1:29 am

Post by LaLight »

In post 110, Infinity 324 wrote:...did you read the game and have conclusions?
Not yet due to VLA i have stated earlier. I will be able to do it tomorrow
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #10) » Tue May 09, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by LaLight »

Caught up!

I don't like duppin's play: too much defence, lack of any scumhunting whatsoever, although casting many shades on players.
I don't like ZZZX' play: aggressive without any actual reasons, providing not much useful content. E.g. the thought about "dead tell no tales" and "I will deathtunnel everyone blahblah" is completely useless without reasons, but looks like "I am trying to play a pro-town game". It is not pro-town. VOTE: ZZZX with willingness to switch onto duppin.

I TR LQ and Moonbird as I have from the beginning, strongly enough to not try to get a wagon on them in the next 17 hours.

OMGUS in me cries aloud that the try of GL to lynch me based on my little content or whatever is the try to distract our attention.

Null on NM. I don't see antitown play.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #11) » Tue May 09, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by LaLight »

What happens if we no lynch?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #12) » Tue May 09, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by LaLight »

I mean we can prolong the deadline simply by no lynching, we don't lose a person at night
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #13) » Tue May 09, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by LaLight »

Well, I feel an idiot but I just looked at NM's ISO and yes, definitely anti-town. But scummy?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #14) » Tue May 09, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by LaLight »

for?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #15) » Tue May 09, 2017 11:09 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 156, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 154, LaLight wrote:for?
There so little depth in your reads, you don't seem to be trying to scumhunt.

You also never followed up on that LQ game you asked for, which makes me think you didn't really care about it.
I am sorry, but 144 pages and 365 LQ's posts? From what I saw by skimming LQ's posts there were contentless and short, which is definitely not the case here.

Depth? I have no idea what depth do you want given 7 pages of the game in which nothing really happened. Sorry, I really don't have anything bright to put my claws in.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #16) » Tue May 09, 2017 11:12 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 157, duppin wrote:
In post 152, LaLight wrote:Well, I feel an idiot but I just looked at NM's ISO and yes, definitely anti-town. But scummy?
What exactly are you getting at here? It sounds like you're trying to defend NM while acknowledging his play has been 'anti town'. Could you elaborate?
Well, I am mostly thinking that the guy who posted 4 times with little to no content can not be scum. Scum doesn't do things like this. Too antitown given that some of us agreed to provide reads when we vote. He just posted a picture, asked two meaningless questions and that's all. What scum will do that? I don't really believe.

Policy lynch, yeah, i can agree to that.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #17) » Tue May 09, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 161, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 158, LaLight wrote:
In post 156, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 154, LaLight wrote:for?
There so little depth in your reads, you don't seem to be trying to scumhunt.

You also never followed up on that LQ game you asked for, which makes me think you didn't really care about it.
I am sorry, but 144 pages and 365 LQ's posts? From what I saw by skimming LQ's posts there were contentless and short, which is definitely not the case here.

Depth? I have no idea what depth do you want given 7 pages of the game in which nothing really happened. Sorry, I really don't have anything bright to put my claws in.
I feel like you could give a lot more than "these people aren't scumhunting". Like I think duppin has given a lot that could be intepreted as scumhunting, same with ZZZX. I was expecting an analysis of that rather than just dismissal. I also think that zzzx's aggressive tone and policy opinions are pretty NAI. Like why do you think scum would do that and not town?

n_m plays the same as town and scum pretty much. Exactly like this.
Scum is trying to hide behind aggressive tone. The vivid example is that when i feel aggression towards me I try not to interact witht his player any more, or interact less, and I do miss that the player's point is bullshit. It's the tone that turns me away.

Town though tries to inform people of their reads in a most understandable and cool way, so people wouldn't be looking at tone but reads themselves.

Point taken about nm. Then policy lynch I guess is the best outcome.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #18) » Tue May 09, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by LaLight »

I mean, okay, NM plays like this in every game, but not every game is the same as every other. We're playing flipless mountainous, it's not, well, normal game. If NM will continue playing like this, we'll lynch him one day or another. VOTE: Not_Mafia
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #19) » Wed May 10, 2017 3:12 am

Post by LaLight »

In post 165, momo wrote:VOTE: LaLight

Just read your iso and am sorry but the type of scum hunting you are doing reminds me of scum hunting for a mislynch.
Interesting point of view, but no. I am actually thinking about that deadline is soon. Also no one commented the tought that we can nolynch to prolong the deadline.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #20) » Wed May 10, 2017 6:34 am

Post by LaLight »

In post 169, ZZZX wrote:Wait was NM's the hamma?
I don't think so
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #21) » Wed May 10, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by LaLight »

I am willing to return to VOTE: duppin

Also, isn't it suspicious that momo who is always Town but looking scummy looks town here? I met the situations like this.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #22) » Wed May 10, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by LaLight »

I would say ZZZX and duppin are the scummiest people around from my PoV
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #23) » Thu May 11, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by LaLight »

ZZZX haven't told a single word about duppin, though talking about everyone else.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #24) » Thu May 11, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 295, ZZZX wrote:
In post 293, moonbird wrote:If we assume NM and Lalight to be town. I'm tneding ZZX as scum due to their soft entry onto the NM wagon.

Apologies for the flake; it's test month.
for NM not only do I have more experiance with NM with most people on site but I have my own reasons for it. It had to be done.
your own reasons? Iirc you said that he needs to go because of his antitown behaviour. Everyone here had the same reasons
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #25) » Thu May 11, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by LaLight »

man this game is hard
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #26) » Thu May 11, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by LaLight »

FWIW I think the best course of action is to lynch duppin/ZZZX/Infinity. Other are comparatively townie, though I need to reread GL
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #27) » Thu May 11, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by LaLight »

we have 4 mislynches fwiw
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #28) » Thu May 11, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by LaLight »

aw, thanks :)
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #29) » Thu May 11, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by LaLight »

I will be fully VLA tomorrow unfortunately and semivla Sunday. What's deadline?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #30) » Thu May 11, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by LaLight »

by the way. As far as I hate townreading people and never do this, this particular game might be an exception, otherwise it would be too crazy. But! I am not townreading momo just yet
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #31) » Thu May 11, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by LaLight »

I usually am very careful about townreading, because no one can properly be townread and clear from suspicions until flipped/mod confirmed. But those two things aren't gonna happen in this game so I need to pick people to trust here, as I feel it
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #32) » Thu May 11, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 320, duppin wrote: So just to answer this, no a null read does not need to be based off anything, but once again, if he was interested in evaluating the wagon I do not get the logic behind not even checking NM's ISO first.
I usually first try to recall what I remember about a person and only then check their ISO. That said, I trust my gutreads a little more
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #33) » Thu May 11, 2017 11:13 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 324, duppin wrote:
In post 323, LaLight wrote:
I usually first try to recall what I remember about a person and only then check their ISO. That said, I trust my gutreads a little more
I see, what did you remember about him then?
As far as I remember I confused him with someone else when making the first post. I don't clearly remember, but I thought he posted something of content.

My D1 is always reading posts and looking at who has written them. Then, when I recall the name, I feel like "There was something interesting" or "There wasn't anything interesting". About NM I remembered something. Then I read an ISO.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #34) » Fri May 12, 2017 12:12 am

Post by LaLight »

In post 50, duppin wrote:
In post 38, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 26, duppin wrote:hai guys

I've never played this setup before but thought it looked interesting. I'm guessing its going to be a WIFOM fest?
In post 32, duppin wrote:
In post 30, ZZZX wrote:
In post 26, duppin wrote:hai guys

I've never played this setup before but thought it looked interesting. I'm guessing its going to be a WIFOM fest?
best way to deal with wifom in this kind of game:

Throw it out of the fuckign window

don't even try to..
I'd love to but given the flipless aspect I'd be surprised if there isn't going to be a lot of WIFOM later. But oh well, doesn't really matter at least not for now.
In post 33, duppin wrote:VOTE: momo

definitely a not a naked vote guys
So you would rather talk about WIFOM than actually Scum hunt? Also your vote is on lynch bait. Also its a naked vote. Also you are not playing Pro-Town. Also, why shouldn't I vote you for all this?

VOTE: duppin
Uh, I clearly stated that there was no reason to talk about the WIFOM right now. I only asked initially because I got the impression this setup is very WIFOM heavy so wanted to was just curious if anyone had any experience with the setup, but sure we can pretend I'd rather talk about WIFOM than scumhunting. My vote is on lynch bait? I've never played with that guy before, in fact I haven't even played a game on mafiascum for quite a while so I have no idea who he is. The idea that a naked vote is scummy is simply absurd and given your first posts I couldn't resist.

I mean we can talk about game mechanics all you want, but I'd rather get the game going and this early on in the game I think a naked vote is a fair place to start to get the game going. Can either help create pressure or reactions.

I am not playing pro town? Hm perhaps not, but I've managed to create discussion apparently so I'd say it's fine. I'm not really getting anything from your earlier rants so this works for me.
As for why you shouldn't vote on you, well I'm town, so if you are town I think that's a great reason for not voting on me.

This post is crearly overdefensive. No need to react so brightly on every word of LQ.
In post 57, duppin wrote:Also could you explain your read on momo? You seemed to imply momo was town, so I'd like to know why.
In post 60, duppin wrote:
In post 59, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 57, duppin wrote:Also could you explain your read on momo? You seemed to imply momo was town, so I'd like to know why.
Nowhere did I imply momo was Town. My read on momo is Null atm since he has a single fucking post.
You called me out for voting on mislynch bait.
In post 62, duppin wrote:Hm I agree to some extent but still think it's a weird thing to call me out for then. But well to be honest that probably has something to do with the fact that I have never played with him, so it just feels weird to be called out for voting on him.
In post 63, duppin wrote:If you want to know why I voted for him, I just wanted to vote on the least active player (which means absolutely nothing at this point) because I do not believe town has any reason to not actively attempt to game solve in this setup, so I was actually going to vote for GL because he had no posts at the time, but someone had already voted on him so I decided to go for the next on the list and that was momo. It's possible someone else had 1 post as well, but he was just the first one I noticed.
In post 64, duppin wrote:So all in all, I had no strong reasons at all for voting that early on so I might as well just post a naked vote.
Either you cast this vote REALLY seriously or you are speaking empty words. momo did have a single post. You did cast an empty vote. And looks like LQ voted you not only for voting the "mislynch bait". I mean, so much speaking about your momo vote is strange. Like you contribute, but not really.
In post 178, duppin wrote:I agree with everything LQ said and I still get the impression that it applies to momo as well.

VOTE: Not_mafia
Why tunnel momo? I don't see any reasons for doing this
(except they are scumbuddies)
except duppin trying to seem like he has a strong read and grab towncred for it.
In post 254, duppin wrote:Hm well, I'm going to share my reads as well.

Moonbird is town. I trust my d1 read.
I think Momo seems very town after yesterday. Not because of one specific post but because of the way he interacted with NM. I thought that was really townie.
I feel better about LQ, but I do think he is capable of playing like that as scum as well. But still leaning town as I believe he is approaching the game the correct way.

GL I initially had as town, but his tunneling on me is starting to weird me out and I also disliked what he did near the end of the day, calling both of the wagons town (especially the NM read, I don't see how he could ever be anything but a null read to you at that point), while trying to setup lynches for d2. It seemed very sketchy. But I did feel like a lot of what he did on d1 came from a town perspective so meh. I'm finding it a bit difficult to get a proper read on him when he is tunneling me like that.

I liked Infinity d1, probably a bit biased though but I actually liked the way he pushed on LaLight for his read on me. Looking back at it it's probably a silly read but whatever. Not a fan of what he is doing today at all though, it seems very opportunistic.

I've already went over my thoughts on LaLight, I find him suspicious.

As for ZZZX, I don't really have a read on you at all.
Then this.
bussing stops.
I know I have not very strong reads, but this seems weak even to me.

Yeah, I'm still very fine with duppin.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #35) » Fri May 12, 2017 12:46 am

Post by LaLight »

Ah, well.

Town!Person does a thing. He is called scummy for it immediately afterwards. He is like "what the bullshit" and either answers "you're wrong" or ignores it completely.

Scum!Person does a thing. He is called scummy for it immediately afterwards. And he is like "What the hell?! I can't be called scummy, thing i just did is townie because of this, this and this (and that!1!1). You're not only wrong, you're also scummy for calling my perfectly townie post scummy".

That's what i call overdefensiveness and that's what I sensed in you.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #36) » Fri May 12, 2017 3:10 am

Post by LaLight »

Before I reply to both, I came to realization that townreads in this game do not matter in no sense. THey don't matter because if you're townread and you're lynched, no one will give a tiniest crap about your reads after you die. Even in the metasense, no one will give a tiniest crap about your playstyle when the game will be over and your "told you so" won't matter at all. That's why I don't try to look townie, I try to catch scum, because that's the only thing that matters.

To the point.

In the life of every person there's the time when one looks thorugh his own ISO.

@duppin, that dialog when LQ didn't understand you was just really unbearable in terms of understanding between two people, you can't say from my post if I was or wasn't inclined to think you're scum, and I definitely did not side with you. It was just so strange LQ doesn't understand the simple request, that I thought that it might be on purpose (that could explain a lot) 70 and 71 (how can one do fancy linking here? :) ) were written by me before I even read the beginning of the game, whether you believe me or not. I still think that if one votes for lynchbait not knowing the person is one, it's not a good reason to vote for the one.

Actually, your responses are somewhat townie, but can be easily faked. But okay, UNVOTE: .

@Infinity, hey!

If there would be strong scummy aspects of someone's posting, we would all just vote for the guy and lynch him. And win. Looking at the smallest aspects is the thing I love this whole game for. I am sorry, but do you really always look for huge scummy narrative? Don't think so.

About 107-149, look above for clarification. i haven't read anyone back then and only then I reread the whole game.

Vote me, but note, that this is a loss of time. We should be looking for scum (unless you're scum, then carry on).
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #37) » Fri May 12, 2017 3:17 am

Post by LaLight »

sorry for the bad english btw. I hate rereading myself
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #38) » Fri May 12, 2017 3:39 am

Post by LaLight »

I guess, I will return to VOTE: ZZZX
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #39) » Fri May 12, 2017 3:54 am

Post by LaLight »

thanks for trying to help me improve, I sincerely appreciate it.

I like your push, i don't think it's AI for anyone. You are not tunneling me, which may be AI for different reasons, mostly the reasons for tunneling. I mean if you tunnel me for shitreads and false contribution, it's somewhat townie, if you tunnel me for flailing or anything else general (like antitown behaviour whatever that means) that would be scummy. Now I don't feel any vibes from you.

D1 reads are mostly shit and I can see duppin really trying to prove he's town and succeed in it. Actually his has a perfect point, I look at people from the PoV of my meta sometimes. Most of the time =D Some people are not overdefensive but overexplanative and it's NAI.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #40) » Fri May 12, 2017 4:36 am

Post by LaLight »

LQ have really made some good calls this game and for some time he was the one actually pushing the game and trying to cope with the mechanics in the way it is more profitable for town. No Naked Vote idea is just brilliant for one. Any scum would just sit back instead.

I haven't yet reread GL. Will do in evening, now I am going away from the computer. LQ is the strongest townread, duppin for now is slightly above null (closer to townie), moonbird who I remember to TR D1 disappeared and I need to look if they posted at all D2. For now ZZZX is my top lynch candidate. I am suspicious about you and momo. I am fully null on GL and moonbird. Who else is here?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #41) » Fri May 12, 2017 6:07 am

Post by LaLight »

In post 343, ZZZX wrote:Also I dont mind you scum reading me, I welcome it

But can you at least put some effort into it? Its a statistic that people who scum read me without getting a good reason are 90% scum.
then either I am 10% or you're scum.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #42) » Fri May 12, 2017 6:18 am

Post by LaLight »

In post 346, Infinity 324 wrote:That's everyone.

See I don't really understand how much changed between and now. You explained duppin, but apparently you're suspicious of momo where you townread him before. You also are null on moon and guilty where you apparently townread them before. Can you explain why you townread those 3 people before and what changed?

Why are me and momo scummy for you.

PEdit: @lalight
Apparently I started to put more suspicion in the game. momo plays townie - but is it a towntell for him? I hope you know what I mean. I don't like it when the person who always plays scummy suddenly starts playing very townie. Something's always wrong there: either they's a pr or scum. Former is not the case.

Told already about moon: TRed by me D1, then disappeared, then I reread those posts and yeah, for the beginning of D1 they're pretty townie, but it's a Golden Age of townie posts. In the last game I've played, Normal 1903, I was scum and earned quite a lot of towncred solely based on D1. As it turned out, I won this game at 3-person LyLo.

I need to reread GL, that's what I am gonna do next.

Your playstyle is cautious and calculated. May be your meta, but your posts look like you reread them after writing to make them more neutral. scumtell imo.

Also, god it's freaking hard to play with 8 people knowing nothing about them (except that momo is usually mislynched :D)
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #43) » Fri May 12, 2017 6:18 am

Post by LaLight »

In post 351, LicketyQuickety wrote:ZZZX's content has bee pretty bad. Like its just not Townie. I expect Town to have good points on this instead of talking about peripherals all game, which is what ZZZX is doing. I even told them they need to step up their game and I see no change, still talking about other things other than why people are Town or Scum.

VOTE: ZZZX
there's 90% you're scum, you know that? ;)
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #44) » Sat May 13, 2017 11:40 am

Post by LaLight »

I don't really like the idea.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #45) » Sun May 14, 2017 11:47 am

Post by LaLight »

VOTE: vote: ZZZX

That hammer was unneeded, bad and badly done
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #46) » Sun May 14, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by LaLight »

Happy birthday, LQ!
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #47) » Sun May 14, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by LaLight »

Wagons
In post 225, GuyInFreezer wrote:Votecount! (1.5)

Not_Mafia (5) - ZZZX, LicketyQuickety, LaLight, duppin, momo
momo (1) - moonbird
LaLight (1) - Infinity 324
Infinity 324 (1) - Not_Mafia

Not Voting - GuiltyLion

With
votes,
to lynch

The deadline is in (expired on 2017-05-10 22:09:40).
In post 446, GuyInFreezer wrote:VC 2.2 revisited - Oh it's a lynch edition

duppin (2) - GuiltyLion, momo, LicketyQuickety, moonbird, ZZZX
LaLight (1) - Infinity 324
ZZZX (2) - LaLight

Not Voting: duppin

With
votes,
to lynch
ZZZX, LQ and momo were on both wagons. I am pretty sure we lynched 2 townies actually, so that tells us about something. I would say the scumteam is ZZZX/momo
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #48) » Sun May 14, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by LaLight »

I don't think I am dying, because you are dying.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #49) » Sun May 14, 2017 11:13 pm

Post by LaLight »

All yours, my friend. Wait a little please
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #50) » Sun May 14, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by LaLight »

, are scummy as I have told already. Mostly because you don't take into account that Infinity wanted not to blindly believe dead people, but to have their reads noted. You spent 5 posts to say we won't have anything from dead. It didnt look like scumhunting and it didn't looklike anything of any usefulness.

I saw your reasons, they are u s e l e s s. Of course no one will vote because the dead said so, but nio one would ignore them completely. I just don't see anything useful in those dead men posts, I still don't.

you ignored me. So don't tell only I don't want to participate in this dance :P

highlighted the fact. I am not saying we should or we must, I am saying We Have 4 Mislynches. I am not dumb newbie, I understand it's better to win without mislynches or such, why have you sterted hating this phrase? Was a simple fucking fact.

you think you're unlynchable and you want others to believe in it. You're not tho. And also you're trying to throw shade on me for scumreading you even given that this is a flipless game. You won't flip town, and you can't convince others to lynch me because I scumread you, because we won't see whether you're town.

you trying to catch scum or just lynch as many people as you can?

means nothing. If you are aware of your meta you an as well imitate it. I don't buy meta stuff.

Why is post even here? Why have you remembered it? You haven't scumread me before, why now?

of the nowhere. This is your way to play game you mentioned? Look at those reads, have you put a single slice of effort there? Feeling so empty.

the fuck is wrong with wagon analysis? Or are you 100% sure NM or duppin is scum? How can you be sure? Why don't we look into how votes go? I admit I might be wrong about the usefulness of the process, but come on! I wanted to try!
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #51) » Sun May 14, 2017 11:34 pm

Post by LaLight »

just remember that in my head you may not be scum but I am not. I have nothing to be afraid of.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #52) » Sun May 14, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 493, ZZZX wrote:Also you are contradicting yourself.
where?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #53) » Sun May 14, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 492, ZZZX wrote:
In post 489, LaLight wrote:Here I saw your reasons, they are u s e l e s s. Of course no one will vote because the dead said so, but nio one would ignore them completely. I just don't see anything useful in those dead men posts, I still don't.
If I get you 5+ games where it happened would you easy my job by self voting since you are lying?
That's.. dumb
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #54) » Sun May 14, 2017 11:47 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 495, ZZZX wrote:
In post 489, LaLight wrote:I highlighted the fact. I am not saying we should or we must, I am saying We Have 4 Mislynches. I am not dumb newbie, I understand it's better to win without mislynches or such, why have you sterted hating this phrase? Was a simple fucking fact.
Because it came out in a way of "okey we can waste a lynch or two now on policy and whats so not. Lets not feel bad about it" from how it lead up to it

When I lynched NM i never gave an excuse and how we shouldn't feel bad. It was a NECESSITY for a game like this without any flips or PRs. I had seen no way to get anything out of NM so him dying was the only way. For you it felt more like "whatever lynch anyone" kind of post
But I didn't mean it that way. In fact, 4 mislynches is not so many.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #55) » Sun May 14, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by LaLight »

you don't seem to understand, that I am mostly not sure in all these reads on you. Things you do and things you say struck me as scummy and I see everything you do done by scum and you can discredit every word I say, I still will think you are scum. That's how it works for me.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #56) » Sun May 14, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 502, ZZZX wrote:
In post 498, LaLight wrote:
In post 495, ZZZX wrote:
In post 489, LaLight wrote:I highlighted the fact. I am not saying we should or we must, I am saying We Have 4 Mislynches. I am not dumb newbie, I understand it's better to win without mislynches or such, why have you sterted hating this phrase? Was a simple fucking fact.
Because it came out in a way of "okey we can waste a lynch or two now on policy and whats so not. Lets not feel bad about it" from how it lead up to it

When I lynched NM i never gave an excuse and how we shouldn't feel bad. It was a NECESSITY for a game like this without any flips or PRs. I had seen no way to get anything out of NM so him dying was the only way. For you it felt more like "whatever lynch anyone" kind of post
But I didn't mean it that way. In fact, 4 mislynches is not so many.
Well many people sure will confirm that it appeared you did. It ain't only me
it might appear so, but I did not.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #57) » Sun May 14, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 504, ZZZX wrote:I've always been anti-norm. Been known for it. And its how I roll. Quite a few hate me for it, Others love me for it. As for me? I just like to judge how I wana play by myself.
i guess I need to get used to it. Now I think it's a scummy way to play. Antitown one.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #58) » Sun May 14, 2017 11:53 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 507, ZZZX wrote:
In post 489, LaLight wrote:Are you trying to catch scum or just lynch as many people as you can?
NM lynch was necessary.

And you are trying to pass it off as me trying to lynch as many people as needed?

Are you fucking serious?
That post I referred to says different things.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #59) » Sun May 14, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by LaLight »

Okay. you're convincible.

I think you're scum less now. I am still town tho, even with a weak reasoning.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #60) » Mon May 15, 2017 12:00 am

Post by LaLight »

I didn't intent to lynch town. I intented to lynch you who i thought is scum
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #61) » Mon May 15, 2017 12:01 am

Post by LaLight »

well, if you're scum, I can't do anything else to prove it. I hope someone more mature will. If you're town, I need to tell you I am town. May you accuse me now? Aside from the "intent"
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #62) » Mon May 15, 2017 12:07 am

Post by LaLight »

In post 521, ZZZX wrote:
In post 519, LaLight wrote:I didn't intent to lynch town. I intented to lynch you who i thought is scum
I mean. I find it hard that having someone on two unknown alignment lunches are a reason to lynch anyone

it looked closer to someone trying to find whatever he can to lynch one guy regardless. Basically working in reverse of how town should work. Am I wrong?
Why would scum want to lynch one guy regardless? They should be fine with any town lynch
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #63) » Mon May 15, 2017 12:07 am

Post by LaLight »

In post 522, ZZZX wrote:
In post 520, LaLight wrote:well, if you're scum, I can't do anything else to prove it. I hope someone more mature will. If you're town, I need to tell you I am town. May you accuse me now? Aside from the "intent"
I mean, If someone can prove I am scum they are welcome to do so. I am not afraid because of the simple fact that I know I am town. And should be able to beat any accusition that gets thrown on me.k

For you, Your "intent" and other points were enough for me to scum read you more than the others. My last few (many) posts contain more than one thing. And
even if its just the intent its enough usually
You mean even if I am town my intents are enough to lynch me?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #64) » Mon May 15, 2017 12:12 am

Post by LaLight »

fair enough.

when you lynch me and game wouldn't be over, would you suppose it's me town or someone else?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #65) » Mon May 15, 2017 12:18 am

Post by LaLight »

Infinity 324 - LeanScum
GuiltyLion - Null
LicketyQuickety - LeanTown
momo - LeanScum
moonbird - NulltoScum
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #66) » Mon May 15, 2017 12:18 am

Post by LaLight »

I will elaborate more a little later
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #67) » Mon May 15, 2017 1:36 am

Post by LaLight »

I am here. Starting to make a post
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #68) » Mon May 15, 2017 2:29 am

Post by LaLight »

In post 529, LaLight wrote: GuiltyLion - Null
LicketyQuickety - LeanTown
momo - LeanScum
moonbird - NulltoScum
Infinity 324

then . Feeling caught?

, , , . How exactly did your thought process work in this case? Also, naked vote until , only after my question.

but (161, 180)

everyone town is a scumtell actually. I mean, I tended to do it a lot in my earlier games.

is really interesting. Especially "You responses are good but the read progressions are still weird to me and the gut feeling you're scum won't go away. So idk what to do.". The same unsurity about me just as about everyone else.

more townreading and

A lot of townreading. A lot of doubts. Not a lot of confidence in what he's posting. Eiter unsure town or scum. LeanScum here.

GuiltyLion

and everything before is a cool example of scumhunting. Also

But was never explained unless is an explanation. Weird one. We don't have to squeeze anything, effectively we have endless days.

is interesting and the same for what ZZZX called me out.

I like post. I am starting thinking GL for townread right now.

I don't really agree with , but I don't think it's scummy either.

Well. Mind changed. LeanTown on GL

momo

I wonder if is real. I wonder if momo thought we have cop in a game for real. Because it's hard to believe, but I don't see why scum would do that... That's a good question I can not answer.

going for towncred.

I remember I didn't like sort of sheeping. He says he likes the case and sheeps. I thought back then this is too scummy but then just forgot.

I don't like the overall playstyle. Shady, and not particularly townie except those couple of posts D1. Would lynch.

Moonbird

is weird after this post. @moonbird, what have you seen back then?

I like how moonbird interacts with everyone.

And actuall, well, nothing else. NulltoScum I guess, because so far nothing townie was there.

That's it, I won't elaborate on LQ or ZZZX for obvious reasons.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #69) » Mon May 15, 2017 2:35 am

Post by LaLight »

As far as I wanted to vote for Infinity, he went VLA for 4 days :(
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #70) » Mon May 15, 2017 4:06 am

Post by LaLight »

Is everyone VLA?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #71) » Mon May 15, 2017 4:47 am

Post by LaLight »

Lunch or... lynch? ;)

I will be available in 2-3 hours
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #72) » Mon May 15, 2017 7:04 am

Post by LaLight »

In post 542, ZZZX wrote:Also regardless of if you are scum or town I really enjoyed this engagement @LaLight :P
Same,
buddy
:P
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #73) » Mon May 15, 2017 7:52 am

Post by LaLight »

Idk, i really want to vote Infinity, but vla till friday stops me. How are these situations handled?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #74) » Mon May 15, 2017 8:15 am

Post by LaLight »

I hope not everyone is VLA
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #75) » Mon May 15, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by LaLight »

oh so we can vote for Infinity

VOTE: Infinity 324
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #76) » Mon May 15, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 556, moonbird wrote:My only issue with infinity's lynch is that they've been pushing a stupid mislynch from D1, from scum!infinity's POV, with really no avail and no contribution to any major wagons. LaLight, anything similar putting you off ease, or is it just me?
I think this is just you. I can perfectly see scum!Infinity motivation here. Do you try to question a wagon tho?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #77) » Tue May 16, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by LaLight »

I wish, I Wish, I WISH it could be that easy. LQ and Gl and me carrying the game and winning. But LQ may still be scum, same with GL... I don't like cases when people hamdle the win to the Mafia hands because "They deserved it". But ffs, this is flipless game and there's not much we can do about it, so I'm on board. If Infinity is VLA, I am very alright with VOTE: ZZZX
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #78) » Tue May 16, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by LaLight »

anyway, let's lynch ZZZX and Infinity, I'm pretty sure at least one is scum. Then we can proceed
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #79) » Tue May 16, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by LaLight »

where's momo? Have we lynched him? o_O
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #80) » Tue May 16, 2017 11:53 pm

Post by LaLight »

ZZZX, don't get salty. The fact you defended under all my accusations doesn't tell you're town. You're now null. You don't do townie things as GL or LQ do, that's why you're a good lynch. A hint: if you want us to townread you, do town stuff.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #81) » Wed May 17, 2017 1:38 am

Post by LaLight »

so you're saying that if I'm lynched you'll start doing town stuff?

If you are town, your aim in this game is not trying to prove we are all dumb and stuff but play the way town will win, do you understand that? Or are you personally offended?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #82) » Wed May 17, 2017 1:38 am

Post by LaLight »

because that would be too bad
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #83) » Wed May 17, 2017 9:24 am

Post by LaLight »

1 day before the deadline. Why isn't here anyone. Moonbird? Momo?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #84) » Wed May 17, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 594, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 589, LicketyQuickety wrote:Way to work with Town...
I can only remember playing with ZZZX once before but he was wayyyy less militant and aggressive in that game and he was town, even when he was 1v1ing a scum in LYLO. I get the sense he's fighting extremely hard here because he's scum and he needs to drive for mislynches and survive. And the re-vote back onto LaLight looks extremely bad given the unvote earlier - he says LaLight did a "180" but LaLight was consistently scumreading ZZZX throughout

waiting for a momo replacement and Infinity to catch up but I'll vote ZZZX today
Not that it really matters, but the day ends in 17 hours, Infinity's VlA ends on friday
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #85) » Wed May 17, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by LaLight »

@GL, we're still erm may just no lynch. Nothing changes
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #86) » Wed May 17, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by LaLight »

we can push a lynch only if you, me, GL and moonbird vote for the same player (or ZZZX if we vote for Infinity). moonbird is not here and I wonder if will be.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #87) » Wed May 17, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by LaLight »

guys, don't be silent for another day please.
is moonbird eligible for a prod?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #88) » Wed May 17, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 601, ZZZX wrote:
In post 586, LaLight wrote:so you're saying that if I'm lynched you'll start doing town stuff?

If you are town, your aim in this game is not trying to prove we are all dumb and stuff but play the way town will win, do you understand that? Or are you personally offended?
Way to misrepresent me, Horray!
I.. Come on! I was not trying to misrepresent you, I swear! I was just looking into what you have said from a logical point of view. Prove me wrong please, and represent yourself
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #89) » Thu May 18, 2017 5:48 am

Post by LaLight »

as for me, I just know your target is town, that's why i mostly ignore your case.

People, post.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #90) » Thu May 18, 2017 8:33 am

Post by LaLight »

hi Alisae, and welcome!
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #91) » Thu May 18, 2017 8:36 am

Post by LaLight »

I can try.

Now it's stagnating because one of the top scumreads, Infinity 324 is VLA till Friday.
Another scumread, ZZZX can not be lynched, because your slot left, Infinity is VLA, moonbird is prodded.
Effectively there are 3,5 players playing, GuiltyLion being a half because he posts, but not really often.

LQ and GL are mostly townread, I am somewhat townread and we're trying to lynch most scummy players because we are quite sure at least one of Infinity/ZZZX is scum.

Not_Mafia and duppin are already lynched, Not_Mafia for antitown behaviour and I think no one really thinks he was scum, duppin for some reason I can't quite understand because I townread him, but iirc other people tend to think now he was scum too.

If I remember something else, I'll post it, if I have done something wrong, correct me someone
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #92) » Thu May 18, 2017 8:37 am

Post by LaLight »

ah, I am top scumread of ZZZX and scumread of Infinity by the way
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #93) » Thu May 18, 2017 8:47 am

Post by LaLight »

@
Alisae

on him, he aggressively defended every point in it, but it still just feels wrong.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #94) » Thu May 18, 2017 8:48 am

Post by LaLight »

oh, fail.

again

might help.

Concerning ZZZX it's a little harder. Mostly PoE and gut. I have made a on him, he aggressively defended every point in it, but it still just feels wrong.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #95) » Thu May 18, 2017 8:52 am

Post by LaLight »

I advise you doing that: don't read LQ or GL as a first move, we quite decided they are town. Reread me, ZZZX, infinity.

Moonbird just doesn't have enough content and I think you seeing the central conflict will understand 80% of the game
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #96) » Thu May 18, 2017 10:08 am

Post by LaLight »

Yeah, I fixed it, but thanks :)
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #97) » Thu May 18, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by LaLight »

Here go the walls.

I am starting to scumread Alisae on point that he understtood he's scum and he understood the plan to leave me/GL/LQ alive is doom for scum, so he's trying to sabotage the whole thing.

And yes, may you please underline the key point, guys? Walls are terrible to consume.

@Alisae, we joined the forums the same day :)
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #98) » Thu May 18, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 639, Alisae wrote:@LaLight for me I joined on Oct 31st, for you Nov 1st.
So wait.
Let me get this straight
I'm scum because I disagree with the popular consensus of "These people are town."
And I'm scum because my reads are different.

So as town, I'm supposed to just blindly follow along with the list of townreads you give me?
Am I understanding this right?
I am not saying you are necessarily scum, I'm saying it's sus and there is real possibility that you're trying to sabotage a strong town team. Anyway before I can say something substantial on this point I should either really attentively read all the walls or wait till you guys make a key points post.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #99) » Thu May 18, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 642, Alisae wrote:
In post 640, LaLight wrote:
In post 639, Alisae wrote:@LaLight for me I joined on Oct 31st, for you Nov 1st.
So wait.
Let me get this straight
I'm scum because I disagree with the popular consensus of "These people are town."
And I'm scum because my reads are different.

So as town, I'm supposed to just blindly follow along with the list of townreads you give me?
Am I understanding this right?
I am not saying you are necessarily scum, I'm saying it's sus and there is real possibility that you're trying to sabotage a strong town team. Anyway before I can say something substantial on this point I should either really attentively read all the walls or wait till you guys make a key points post.
Yeah, please do read the walls.

You're basicly scumreading me for being different and not following along and nodding along.
Like, you're assuming I have to go along with your plan.
I don't. This plan could have been manufactured by scum easily.

I will say, you need to be careful because scum!LQ could have easily formed this townbloc you are refering to and infilitrate it.
Also, I replaced momo slot. momo was already in the townbloc. Why would I break up a townbloc that my predecessor was previously in?
That doesn't make sense to me dude.
A little later.

Momo was not in the townbloc. He was tred by some, but in my case I highlighted why I am not townreading him
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #100) » Thu May 18, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 644, Alisae wrote:A townbloc is 3 people who agree never to lynch each other. Strong ones form naturally, weak ones form artifically.
{Momo, GL, and LQ} was a townbloc.
Unless I'm reading wrong.
{me, GL, LQ} was a townbloc
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #101) » Sat May 20, 2017 9:54 pm

Post by LaLight »

Guys, I am million times sorry for inactivity, it's just weekends and my computer crashed. I will keep up on Monday.

One thing caught my eye: MathBlade, do you understand mafia doesn't kill inthis game? It's nightless.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #102) » Sat May 20, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 936, MathBlade wrote:And yes by LYLO/MYLO the game is pretty much over.

Either town has the game solved or they don't.
MyLO is a guaranteed no lynch.
Scum kill.
Then LyLO.
Step before that is maneuvering before LyLO.

It is a matter of planning out steps.
By the time endgame roles around it is one final case as to why you should win.
So yes endgame should have very little happening. If it has a lot either scum have had a lot of mislynches or someone is trying to change the gamestate when there is no reason to.
Was asking because of this
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (isolation #103) » Sun May 21, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by LaLight »

Being vla is a cool way to go to L-1 :/

I asked that question because when I was catching up I noticed that they mention nightkill and possible LyLo all the time, say, . I thought they think we're in MyLo and build their case on this assumption. And I noticed no one points that out so I decided to. What is fake about this? I can't imagine scum saying something like this.

And Alisae, really? One post and you're scumreading me over LQ who you tunneled for shitton of time? Oh wonder

I townread LQ and GL, nothing really changed here
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (isolation #104) » Sun May 21, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by LaLight »

I have an impression that Infinity started to scumread me as scum and then he understood he may earn a towncred continuing to do so. I mean, he's doing it till D1 and I saw someone call him town for this. So he doesn't change much and is being townread.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #105) » Sun May 21, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 917, GuyInFreezer wrote:VC 3. GuiltyLion
LaLight (2) - Infinity 324, ZZZX
ZZZX (2) - LaLight, GuiltyLion
LicketyQuickety (2) - Alisae, MathBlade

Not Voting - LicketyQuickety

Day 3 deadline is renewed.
Y'all feel a nasty chill down the spine...

Deadline: (expired on 2017-05-24 18:45:50)
So, it looks like we have exactly three people scumreading ZZZX/Infinity, exactly 2 people scumreading me, exactly 2 people scumreading LQ. we should move on.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (isolation #106) » Mon May 22, 2017 2:48 am

Post by LaLight »

for how many days have we no lynched? 3 days and game over.

vote: ZZZX
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #107) » Mon May 22, 2017 4:18 am

Post by LaLight »

You know what, I changed my mind.

I voted for ZZZX going with the assumption there's 2 mafia. If there's 2 it doesn't matter who vote first, ZZZX or Infinity. If there's one, I'd better
vote: Infinity
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #108) » Mon May 22, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by LaLight »

Here, I'm here
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #109) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by LaLight »

I have read the MathBlade ISO.

I love their consistency. They have a handful of ideas and they follow them in a very logical and careful way. Two things couaght my eye and I haven't found any proof: they scumread LQ and Infinity which is quite explainable by themselves. But why do they ttownread me and Alisae? There was not any quote from both of us or anything in MB's ISO that would point at the reasons of this townreading.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #110) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by LaLight »

I now face some big job troubles, that's why I am less active. I read the game, I just don't have tiime to make a huge post with quotes and stuff
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #111) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by LaLight »

I would love to make townbloc with MB/LQ or MB/GL, but it seems rather unlikely
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #112) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 1107, Alisae wrote:
In post 1104, LaLight wrote:I would love to make townbloc with MB/LQ or MB/GL, but it seems rather unlikely
Don't try to force townblocs
Let them happen naturally :]
I still don't know what to make of you. I will get to your ISO eventually when I will have less work to do
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #113) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by LaLight »

FYI, fully random lynching is 56% of townwin :)
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #114) » Tue May 23, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by LaLight »

we do not have much time and we need to consolidate.

Vote count?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (isolation #115) » Wed May 24, 2017 1:36 am

Post by LaLight »

10 hours. I wonder if you are all in America so you are sleeping
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #116) » Wed May 24, 2017 10:06 am

Post by LaLight »

I am positive Infinity was scum
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #117) » Wed May 24, 2017 10:15 am

Post by LaLight »

VOTE: LQ

I believe MB damn it
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #118) » Wed May 24, 2017 10:19 am

Post by LaLight »

In post 1187, MathBlade wrote: LaLight -- Who do you townread of the dead?
Guven that I scumread Infinity I have to townread both others.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (isolation #119) » Wed May 24, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 1191, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1180, LaLight wrote:I am positive Infinity was scum
You said you were careful about reading people as Town. Why then do you have more confidence in your ability to Scum read people. Furthermore, how on earth can you be 100% certain that Infinity is Scum? This read lacks any evidence at all to support this claim. So either put you money where your mouth is and say why you know for certain that Infinity was Scum or consider yourself playing Anti-Town. You yourself said that what I said about making Naked reads shouldn't be done this game and even said it was "brilliant" what then gives you the right to provide a claim that cannot be tested?
May you please not be so aggressive? I am sorry, the word "positive" as I understood it's translation to my language is not "100% certain" but like 75% certain.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (isolation #120) » Thu May 25, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by LaLight »

I am really sorry for the absense, the real life goes all-shit on me.

I believe MathBlade over LQ mostly because of the tone of the posts. MathBlade is more calm and thorough in reads, LQ is flammable af and does AtE much. At least I feel this as AtE really.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #121) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:11 am

Post by LaLight »

going vla for the weekends
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #122) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:58 am

Post by LaLight »

and why exactly?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (isolation #123) » Fri May 26, 2017 12:58 am

Post by LaLight »

do you think I am doing this because MB is my partner? Would I?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (isolation #124) » Fri May 26, 2017 1:14 am

Post by LaLight »

I actually wonder what happened with and such. The fact I am non-native reversed everything? Or 2-3 posts of ine that are not pro-town for some reason? I don't by the way see any ereason they are not pro-town. I do sincerely feel that since Alisae replaced in and sterted scumreading you, then MB came and started scumreading you, you have become frustrated that the game was in your posket and then suddenly the whole plan breaks. Frustration is all over the place out of you, comparing to pre-Alisae era
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (isolation #125) » Fri May 26, 2017 1:35 am

Post by LaLight »

What I have meant was that I am quite sure Infinity is scum. Of course I can't know for 100% but as far as I can be sure about anything in this game I am sure Inf is scum, that's all. What exactly is unsatisfactory?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (isolation #126) » Fri May 26, 2017 1:40 am

Post by LaLight »

What is the reason between native and non-native speaker? I am quite sure I am fluent in English being studying it for 17 years now, but I do have my lacunas such as the "positive" word.

Pedit: again. There is a word "positive" that transliterates and sounds exactly the same in my own language (russian, btw) and means "явления и факты нейтрального или положительного характера" (Phenomena and facts of a neutral or positive nature (https://translate.google.com/#ru/en/%D1 ... 1%80%D0%B0)) which for me means it's more than 50% (which is neutral), but not 100%.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (isolation #127) » Fri May 26, 2017 1:42 am

Post by LaLight »

Me being more scummy atm is because I am quite relaxed being townread by many people. I don't need to defend myself or prove I am town, I need to scumhunt only.

I am quite sure you see tat I am obv!town even now. But you decline it and continue pusing to seed the doubts into everyone else.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #128) » Sun May 28, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by LaLight »

@MathBlade

Alisae meant that if we no-lynch 3 days in a row everyone dies. So if it's D3, then D3 then no-lynch, we all lose.

If we lynch, counter is reset.

That said, VOTE: LQ
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (isolation #129) » Sun May 28, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by LaLight »

Frankly I'd better end in Alisae/MB/me LyLo
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (isolation #130) » Tue May 30, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by LaLight »

spmehow people just started scumreading me for.. scumreading LQ? that's weird
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #131) » Wed May 31, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by LaLight »

I am actually quite sure that the day will be over too. And I don't see why scumreading me is good. GL, what is your preferred 3p LyLo then?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (isolation #132) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:58 am

Post by LaLight »

We have all made our choices for townbloc and now we can't go into the consensus. Also waiting for LQ replacement. Lynching LQ will help both and may end the game even/
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (isolation #133) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 1406, Alisae wrote:Can someone talk to me pretty please?
=(
What do you want to talk about?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (isolation #134) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:01 am

Post by LaLight »

ugh that's really bad. I am sorry if LQ is town.

I need to reevaluate. For now my biggest scumread is ZZZX but I need to think and read. Unfortunately
I go VLA for weekend
as usual..
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (isolation #135) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by LaLight »

I reevaluate my MB read after LQ flip didn't end the game.

I still think Inf is scum.

I want a bloc with Alisae, he is the most town for me now
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (isolation #136) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:34 am

Post by LaLight »

That makes sense.. i mean GL's shift on me though explained looks superscummy
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (isolation #137) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:57 am

Post by LaLight »

I am sorry, gl.

look: I was hard-townreading LQ because there was not much other options to townread and I needed someone to stick to. When MB replaced in, they started pushing LQ and suddenly LQ stopped being as townie as I have been seeing him before. So I reevaluated my reads.

Do you understand, LQ still might be scum?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (isolation #138) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by LaLight »

When does the rock fall?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (isolation #139) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by LaLight »

what's the vote count?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (isolation #140) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by LaLight »

I will vote MB for the lynch to go through
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1515 (isolation #141) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by LaLight »

ZZZX, where are you?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (isolation #142) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:12 am

Post by LaLight »

fuck me. I completely forgot about the deadline. don't scumread me for this, I am million times sorry
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (isolation #143) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:12 am

Post by LaLight »

I should've been at work, but sudden conference happened
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (isolation #144) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by LaLight »

+1 ^

Also I would reevaluate Alisae too. But I definitely want to go back to ZZZX
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #145) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by LaLight »

I am quite sure this is zzzx. You may lynch me, I am perfectly fine with it, but lynch zzzx next
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (isolation #146) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by LaLight »

My read on duppin really progressed through time, I didn't fake it
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (isolation #147) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:12 am

Post by LaLight »

today's lynch will be the only confirmed townie in a game
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (isolation #148) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:53 am

Post by LaLight »

that's eactually why I should recommend you lynching me and look into my interactions with people
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (isolation #149) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:09 am

Post by LaLight »

In post 1525, GuiltyLion wrote:that self-hammer looks super town
well, it doesn't. If they wouldn't selfhammer, they'd lose as any alignment
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (isolation #150) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:07 am

Post by LaLight »

but except my lynch I would gladly VOTE: ZZZX. If he's town, that's very telling too.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (isolation #151) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:50 am

Post by LaLight »

now, to lynch a scum, we need all three townies to cast a vote. Will be hard, but I guess we can do it.

GuiltyLion, what's your stance on ZZZX?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (isolation #152) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:32 am

Post by LaLight »

ZZZX is at first PoE. Secondly I can really see him as a scumbuddy to Infinity and that was my case D2 or D3. He even maybe a scumbuddy to LQ actually. And I never stopped scumreading him. So yeah, the best candidate out there. I am moderately sure the game will end with his lynch
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (isolation #153) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:33 am

Post by LaLight »

if his lynch doesn't end the game that'stoo bad because scum will manipulate the other player to vote for me. And I have no idea who of Alisae/GL might be scum, I townread both.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (isolation #154) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 1563, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1548, GuiltyLion wrote:
LaLight wrote: My read on duppin really progressed through time, I didn't fake it
When you posted why did you say you couldn't understand why anyone thought he was scum? Do you still think he was town?
LaLight if you're going to ignore most of my questions can you at least answer this one

that duppin comment still looks really bad to me, I don't get how you seemingly forgot that you were scumreading him for most of D2 and it's not clear why you suddenly started townreading him
I was scumreading duppin because of overdefensiveness and lack of scumhunting. But and is very townie and logical, it's really a town!response.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1588 (isolation #155) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by LaLight »

I am positive we really should lynch ZZZX here. If and only if the game won't be over i will shoot myself, because I will have no idea what to do. Much rereading I guess
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1589 (isolation #156) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 1583, GuiltyLion wrote:anyway I want to let this marinate for a day so hit me up if you guys have any thoughts on the things I called out

I keep waffling on LaLight, some of his posts do seem brazenly honest and town but he has some weird ass comments too like
In post 1560, LaLight wrote:if his lynch doesn't end the game that'stoo bad because scum will manipulate the other player to vote for me. And I have no idea who of Alisae/GL might be scum, I townread both.
could come from either alignment realistically but if he's town I just don't see what drives him to say it
There was a stream of conscience
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (isolation #157) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:32 pm

Post by LaLight »

I did really forgot about me scumreading duppin. My scumread on him was not long and was somewhat lean!scum more than obv!scum. I have had not too much to analyze. Later when he started posted more, I started townreading him. I don't see anything surpirising here.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (isolation #158) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:31 am

Post by LaLight »

Was nice playing with you. I still think you're scum tho
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (isolation #159) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:35 am

Post by LaLight »

VOTE: alisae

So it's you.

My vla ends tomorrow, I will be here.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (isolation #160) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 1622, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 917, GuyInFreezer wrote:VC 3. GuiltyLion
LaLight (2) - Infinity 324,
ZZZX

ZZZX
(2) - LaLight,
GuiltyLion

LicketyQuickety (2) - Alisae, MathBlade

Not Voting - LicketyQuickety

Day 3 deadline is renewed.
Y'all feel a nasty chill down the spine...

Deadline: (expired on 2017-05-24 18:45:50)
I still feel like this VC is the most important one

Let's say LaLight is town. That means ZZZX was an all town wagon ON town, and yet no scum were jumping on it. It also means the LaLight counterwagon was on town with at least one town ZZZX voting it as well. If Alisae is scum, it means neither scum wanted to move from their wagon (or no vote) onto a "compromise" ZZZX or LaLight mislynch. I really don't see that as likely - LaLight, tell me why this is wrong
Well, actually that's why! I mean if Infinity is Alisae's partner, they didn't want to tie them together to me. I think that scum decided to let me alive at LyLo. I also think that they had nowhere to run for. They knew that town would do whatever it takes to not let the rock fall, so they don't need to consolidate and lynch anyone, because every townread in this game may be turned into the scumread with a click of the fingers. So why hurry? Why try to lynch someone? there's not like som crucial town PR or something. Scum may afford to float along the stream and in the end it would be paid off by a lot of towncred for not hammering. I feel trapped now
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1629 (isolation #161) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by LaLight »

here's a lol story for you:

yesterday we were playing Mafia IRL. there was 5 of us and the setup was a Cop, a Scum and 3 VTs. In one of the games cop was lynched D1. We had no deadline so D2 went for fucking 35 minutes because Town player 1 was trying to convince scum player to vote for town player 2. Town player one has a plan, that was "if this player will rushly vote because of my reasoning that means she's scum" but scum player discussed the town player 2 with town player 1 for 20 minutes, then discussed town player 1 with town player 2 for another 15 minutes, so in the end both town players were 100% sure that that player is town because she isn't in hurry and isn't voting and is weighing her decision really well, so the voted each other. So the scum player thought who to hammer for a minute to troll, but then won easily. And it was funny, I was thinking about this very game the whole time it was happening.

Alisae is very patient. Alisae is very smart. And if scum!Alisae wins that would be of course well deserved. But I think that town have made a really good job. Yes, of course, there were some weird lynches, some weird stances, people were flailing and changing their minds and reads, but no one really was hurry to lynch, so I don't think you can analyze stalling as town!game.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1630 (isolation #162) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 1628, Alisae wrote:No one gets towncred for not hammering in that situation.
Simply put nobody would care to give towncred.

I feel like what you have been doing is floating along the stream for like, this whole game?
well, as you can see, GL gives you a towncred now for this, so well done.

It was a hard game for me indeed. But I was trying to find and lynch scum, you can't take it away from me
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (isolation #163) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by LaLight »

I will quote this for reference (non-viable teams deleted):
In post 1145, MathBlade wrote:
Spoiler: Remaining team analysis
Alisae/Infinity -- One two punch on Lalight on day one doesn't make sense here for scum to do. They could have easily one two punched Not Mafia which had more support. Pretty much in day one it's always tell tale (especially with people who've played a lot of flipless) that they don't 1-2. Veteran flipless will but not a team with flipful because they'd need the control. Flipless is meant to be exactly how Titus plays flipful mafia. Town blocks and vote order, not just being on a wagon but the "umph" and speed behind it. A hybrid Mastina/Titus VCA generally outs newb-flipless scum a lot. (And if it didn't here I'd be pleasantly surprised.)

Alisae/LQ -- Viable team for day one. Not a viable team for day two. If LQ had such an inactive player as a partner, one two punching there means LQ's committed whole hog to a Duppin wagon. Instead it's a half assed "here's the things wrong with Duppin" case. It's not a passionate plea it's a calm, calculated, determined, case. This is not a scum scared that their buddy is going to flake out and potentially be lynched. Then the follow on momo eliminates this team.

Infinity/Lalight -- Yeah let's cross bus for all eternity. (sarcasm) Not considering this team

Lalight/LQ -- 1-2 punch on Not Mafia highly unlikely given Lalight is a relative newb and since scum have daytalk LQ wouldn't coach lalight there to make that vote in 1.4

TLDR: Likely teams -- LQ/Infinity, Alisae/ZZX, Infinity/GL
Steps to do: 1 analyze hammer wagons -- Generally one scum on and one scum off with relative flipless inexperience to chain mislynches on town wagons. If it is a scum wagon, then the analysis is slightly different, but in this case very likely not scum on those two wagons.

2 analyze given teams and look for 1-2 follow ups. Later on (post day 3) one two follow ups become common out of necessity. However if scum are in control they don't need to one two punch and if scum aren't in control you generally aren't doing VCA and have a "feel" anyway. The lack of feels after a few lynches means that scum were generally in a good place so split + 1-2 usually nails an inexperienced flipless team. (They could have a lot of flip experience but not flipless.)

As I townread Alisae, ZZX, and GL infinity is the way to go today. Now to compare that with everything that happened after my question.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1633 (isolation #164) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by LaLight »

I think that Alisae/LQ makes sense as a team. Even when momo was around. I think LQ is a good enough player to pull any wagon by himself. And then when Alisae came, they borth knew the team is secure because they both are very good players.

There's also a thing to consider: what is Not_Mafia indeed was scum? That would make Alisae a better environment, playing by his own. I know, momo but NM's lynch was inevitable, so why not? then you need to look at the game from a whole different perspective.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (isolation #165) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:59 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 1632, Alisae wrote:Why are you acting defeated?
Because that's how your tone is coming off to me.
GL's scumreading me and I don't have a 100% persuasive argument you're scum.

GL, note that I may act defeated as both alignments. And also I think Alisae wrote that because he wants a good fight to win as scum.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1635 (isolation #166) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:59 pm

Post by LaLight »

I actually think you are acting like winner, Alisae.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (isolation #167) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by LaLight »

but you're not yet.

GL, listen to your heart. It knows I am town and always knew. How does a newb!scum win the game like this one? No way
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1638 (isolation #168) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by LaLight »

I do want to work with GL. I am not done rereading yet
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (isolation #169) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by LaLight »

so.

Momo early townread is LQ, scumreads are me and Infinity. Later Not_Mafia. If NM is scum and is first-class bussing as I have alreasy told. If NM is scum, this is just fake. I mean the very reason. Claiming cop. Really?

on GL but eager to vote Duppin because of LQ case. Then but when ZZZX hammers, . Why? Was you not wanting to do the same? ZZZX hammered 20 minutes before the deadline and you were stalling this!

Aaaaand . Still the motive is not legit. Also interesting townreading of Inf. Then he and leaves.

So momo have left scumreading ZZZX and townreading LQ.

Alisae came, saw the scumchat and asked his partner (if he was alive) to catch up. When Alisae saw momo's reads he thought (if LQ is town) "well, I need to fully reverse this and try to cast a shade on LQ because he's a very dangerous opponent, and who if not me would do this". Yeah, at this point of reread, I am quite sure LQ is town, because now I know that Alisae is scum.

Alisae makes reread, concentrating only on GL and LQ, occasionally on other players, but not much. Then he makes a : "LaLight and ZZZX are good lynchbaits, but my primary goal is to get rid of LQ because otherwise I won't survive this"

He saw that here is a he won't survive in.

Then Math comes and Alisae starts to buddy them (or maybe they are partners (would be unfortunate given they both are replaces :) )) Look at

Look at (and one) also.

Alisae is setting up my mislynch. And and we go into me. Alisae saw he can't persuade people into lynching LQ at the time and decided to wait. Unfortunately in the end I bended over :(

Then who was Alisae's townread the whole game suddenly became sus and Alisae started . and yeah, .

exactly what Alisae is doing. And he blames LQ in that.

. Overall it feels like Alisae buddyis people just to throw them into the fire later.

. Cause he knows it will be easy to frame me later because I will gladly vote for ZZZX and Alisae knows ZZZX is town.

Shouldn't be too surprising for town!Alisae because he thought it's either ZZZX or me.

LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (isolation #170) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by LaLight »

I don't see how I can be scummier than Alisae. He carried the game for scum and every his action has sense from scum PoV. Just llook at it
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (isolation #171) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by LaLight »

I am sorry if I used the term incorrectly. For me buddying is where you try to build nice relationshis with people so they won't lynch you. And it worked for you this game so I would call thi a scumtell

well, you predecessors had the very same alignment as you so can be sewed into the case

AtE which is faked, like those two posts where you tell everyone how this all happens (you find scum, get lynched, etc.) is a scumtell.

yeah, that's good you're here and our vla are not happening simultaneously :)
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1650 (isolation #172) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by LaLight »

I am not dealing with it, I know you're scum for sure. I would gladly listen what GL has to say
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1654 (isolation #173) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:01 am

Post by LaLight »

In post 1651, Alisae wrote:Omg 5 hours plz don't make rocks fall :(
You may vote yourself and give us a win, huh? :)
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1655 (isolation #174) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:04 am

Post by LaLight »

you didn't even bother to make a casse on me other than I am defeatist. I wish GL makes the right decision
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1656 (isolation #175) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:04 am

Post by LaLight »

I wish rock wouldn't fall
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1659 (isolation #176) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:26 am

Post by LaLight »

In post 1658, Alisae wrote:
In post 1654, LaLight wrote:
In post 1651, Alisae wrote:Omg 5 hours plz don't make rocks fall :(
You may vote yourself and give us a win, huh? :)
regardless of my alignment this is game throwing and you know it btw
yeah, was joking. Regardless of your alignment, don't do this
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1668 (isolation #177) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:21 am

Post by LaLight »

I am here
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1669 (isolation #178) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:21 am

Post by LaLight »

ask me anything
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1670 (isolation #179) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:21 am

Post by LaLight »

2 hrs
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1671 (isolation #180) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:23 am

Post by LaLight »

Alisae is scum and behaves now like he already won, I don't know why
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (isolation #181) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:35 am

Post by LaLight »

look, when I am town I am always very sincere and widely townread for my tone. People really rarely townread me when I am scum, mostly they take me as null. People on my homesite always tell that if you think LaLight is town, he's town. If he haven't done a single really town thing and he's null, this means he's scum. I have made a lot of town things in this game, I was talking sincerely and said things just how they came out of my mind. You know what posts I am talking about, you townread me for them. I wasn't lurking, even a little. When I scum I lurk, you know it if you read 1903.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1675 (isolation #182) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:37 am

Post by LaLight »

I don't know why. Why?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (isolation #183) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:41 am

Post by LaLight »

I just was lucky at 1903 LyLo because my opponent was inactive for the whole game and it was just like policy lynch
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1678 (isolation #184) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:59 am

Post by LaLight »

we don't know what alignment Inf was and ZZZX... I suppose OMGUS to be honest.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1680 (isolation #185) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:20 am

Post by LaLight »

no, we won.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (isolation #186) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:22 am

Post by LaLight »

I wonder, who's Alisae partner tho
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (isolation #187) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:33 am

Post by LaLight »

yeah, I guess it's Inf. Where will the EoD be?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1684 (isolation #188) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:42 am

Post by LaLight »

I mean when*
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1685 (isolation #189) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:49 am

Post by LaLight »

what if you were trolling us the whole time, GL?... :P
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (isolation #190) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:02 am

Post by LaLight »

you can be. If you wouldn't vote GL first thing in the day, I would really think for a looooong time who of you two is scum
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (isolation #191) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:03 am

Post by LaLight »

I wanted a LyLo with you Alis, I was really reading you as town for the whole game. Won't you tell us who you partner was?
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1696 (isolation #192) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:09 am

Post by LaLight »

cool. Thank you all for the game!

GL, thanks for the right decision and that you believed in me!
ZZZX, you're a really cool guy, it was my best 1v1 (well, the most funny one)
Inf, thanks for the fight, I was really not sure about you at the time, because, well, deathtunneling is a thing town tends to do more
MathBlade, you're the awesomest and smartest. You helped town gather themselves.
LQ, I am sorry for lynching you :( You were dangerous as scum in my eyes and I was manipulated really well into voting you. If you would be alive in the end, things might get easier :)
duppin, I told them you're town.
Alisae, I am the most thankful for raising my level and for being a really worthy opponent.

You guys are the best, I hope to see you again in the games!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”