Micro 719: For Us [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Ok so first thing's first: Maria and I want to get married. I mean, we don't need a vote to know what true love is, though winning this mechanic is a thing we both want regardless of benefit/gain/risk/etc.
In post 24, morph the cat wrote:
In post 21, Burning Hatred wrote:What if I'm ZZZX?

Hmm let me see. According to the wording, being nominated doesn't guarantee a positive impact. Thus, I am glad to put myself as a tribute and test that mechanic on myself to see what happens.
You sound like GiF, though! Yeah, we wondered about that lack of guarantee earlier.
Its just like a relationship - you just need to accept the risk inherent in life. Whether its 'til death do us part or whatever commitment you fancy, there is a leap of faith here and I'm more than willing to leap into marriage/true love with Maria with or without a guarantee of what it provides mechanically in this game. All of you cautious types need to either jump in with your partner or support a couple who will. Like us.

Nominate: Lovebirds

In post 25, Burning Hatred wrote:My role is troll as f so the chance is, so is this mechanic.
You're too worried about the risk, I think.
I'm not sure what conclusion to draw from this other than you're clearly not in a relationship but I'll think about it some more later.
In post 28, morph the cat wrote:From a balance perspective we thought town would probably be more likely to get fleeced by the mechanic than scum, if it's a variable-impact thing.

Actually I'm thinking about Nacho's Achievement Unlocked game. The extra abilities were pretty tech.
Accept the risk or support someone who will.
Cabd, ffery; you should support us in our noble quest for marriage.
In post 29, Burning Hatred wrote:Actually

VOTE: Imperium

You know you want to
No Imperium is great let them get here and talk this is NACHO and TAMMY reading them shouldn't be too hard.

No strong reads this early but I don't like the 'what if marriage/true love is bad' from Burning Hatred.
Grab your partner's hand and jump in or support someone else who will.
Liking Cabd/ffery.

Vote: Sword of Damocles

Care to explain why you're supporting Burning Hatred?
"How long since we last danced?"
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 68, morph the cat wrote:
In post 67, Lovebirds wrote:'what if marriage/true love is bad' from Burning Hatred.
To be fair, I actually have my reservations as well; we'll likely vote to give it to one of our townreads; we're golden without it.
I'd make the joke, but you're with ffery not your wife. :(
And, frankly, even before we got our role I saw the mechanic and wanted to win it.
In post 70, Devils Gear wrote:Andrius, your purple prose is great for modding, but it makes your posts super hard to pick apart and analyze.-HS
Yeah, I realize the flirty prose or pandering or whatever you want to call it might irritate some people but you're getting Lovebirds this game which means you get blunt unabashed Andrius who is very happy to be dating Maria and that means you get my heart.

But hey, talk to me, HS.
What are you interested?
In post 71, morph the cat wrote:
In post 67, Lovebirds wrote:All of you cautious types need to either jump in with your partner or support a couple who will. Like us.
spay-head here. I may want to act as officiant.
I had no idea this game took place.
I'll check it out for sure!
In post 72, Burning Hatred wrote:
In post 67, Lovebirds wrote:You're too worried about the risk, I think.
In post 21, Burning Hatred wrote:What if I'm ZZZX?

Hmm let me see. According to the wording, being nominated doesn't guarantee a positive impact. Thus, I am glad to put myself as a tribute and test that mechanic on myself to see what happens.
My point is I don't care if there's a negative impact.
I'm willing to take that risk with Maria and you hesitated on it.
In post 73, Burning Hatred wrote:Actually I'm gonna be honest.

I don't actually want true love.
It's not because I fear what it might to to my role, but because my role is perfect as it is right now.
Thanks for your honesty.
In post 74, Burning Hatred wrote:
In post 67, Lovebirds wrote:Vote: Sword of Damocles
Care to explain why you're supporting Burning Hatred?
This is a pure jealousy.
I'm just trying to engage them since I really don't have anything to say wrt their Indiana Jones quote.
I really don't see what's to like about 58/60 but whatever.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Lovebirds »

I'll read this after my movie but I am hella ready for this

~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Lovebirds »

It was going to be a bad joke about you and being afraid to commit since you talked about not knowing if the Marriage/True Love thing is positive/negative/just flavor/etc.
I would be 0% surprised if it were a non-useless non-vanilla role that basically was like
Hypothetical Ability wrote:'TRUE LOVE: Everyone who targets you at night learns that you're IN TRUE LOVE with your partner. Isn't that sweet?
@HS:
That should have said 'What are you interested in' or something.

I'm heading out for now.

pedit: Not a jealously vote. I don't instantly want to vig your hydra because ZZZX is in it so that's a positive mark for you.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Lovebirds »

I'ma read up while Andy is gone and give my own reads before he can influence my own atm so here goes nothing.
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 7, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:JaeReed, I lesbians you!
<3

...Wait.

That doesn't quite sound right......

:P
Sounds perfect to me
In post 9, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:...Butyeah. It's at this point we should probably claim this.
We're publicly known to be The Power of Love, but that's not all.
We are bulletproof
. The power of love is intangible and thus can't be killed more or less. Any protective PRs should use their protections elsewhere because protecting us would be a waste.
uhhhhh I dislike this post it looks good at face value but it seems most like a claim to get towny points if anything because if you sit and look at it for a moment what comes to my mind is A) Why claim right away and not later in the day there's no need to do it right away B) You could've waited to see if you were scummy or not because if others viewed you as scummy no need to out yourself and save the other "protective" roles
In post 20, morph the cat wrote:GiF, thoughts about the true love nomination thing?
I thought it was pretty obv this was a boost to whoever gets it unless you wanna say "true love" is a bad thing O_o
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 25, Burning Hatred wrote:My role is troll as f so the chance is, so is this mechanic.
In post 29, Burning Hatred wrote:Actually

VOTE: Imperium

You know you want to
I was a bit iffy on this slot but given what happens next with notice voting them I'm okay with them and there tone sounds...genuine I guess
In post 40, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 36, morph the cat wrote:No, it's just day 1. Hmm.
I quite literally do think that mechanic is a match made in heaven for our role though.

Like.

I'm sure Alisae has an effect for each player getting it.

But.

We're literally (very publicly) the power of love.
And the mechanic is true love.
And it's a one-day mechanic only.

While there would undoubtedly be an effect for each different player getting it.
I really think it was DESIGNED so that we'd get it. That, for better or for worse (and I think better), we were meant to essentially be the "default" choice that's 'supposed' to be selected, more or less.
ohhhhh so
this
is what you were going for lol okay I see the ploy here. Consider me voting this slot (Depending on who Andy is voting if any)
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 63, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Hello! Checking in before work, long day ahead of me. As for the nomination, I have two ideas of what it could do for my role. I'm going to be very straightforward with this: if either of my thoughts are right, it's positive for us. One is a simple upgrade, not sure what it would be. The other might actually be the activator for my side of the flavor, which may be the most powerful role in the game. Also, the receiver of this will likely be the NK target. I'm not afraid of that though, I've stared worse things in the face. I have ways of dealing with the NK.

Nominate Clumsy Phoenix

(On mobile, formatting is difficult.

All for now, I'll check in when I can.

-Clumsy
I don't imagine both scum going like "omg give me this power cause it makes my role rlyyyy good" like no shit it makes everyone's role good to some extent sweet jesus people also I'd like to think you'd care more about scumhunting then some silly buff
In post 66, Devils Gear wrote:
In post 62, Devils Gear wrote:my adorable HS
:!:

Can confirm I'll be driving this hydra.

VOTE: morph the cat
This is only half-rvs. Gutpings all around.

Jaestina has claimed bulletproof, and Clumsy has claimed he has 'ways of dealing with the NK' when we only have 7p. Both of them really want the power for the same reason. Not sure what to make of this just yet but there's no way I'm voting for either of them to have the power right now.
-HS
I'm ready for us to tunnel each other again <3
In post 73, Burning Hatred wrote:Actually I'm gonna be honest.

I don't actually want true love.
It's not because I fear what it might to to my role, but because my role is perfect as it is right now.
Town.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 97, Burning Hatred wrote:
In post 96, Lovebirds wrote:Consider me voting this slot
Which vote? The vote vote or the hurt vote?
Cos if former, I need to get my popcorn ready.
Vote vote.
Also hooly fk I am bad at marking my posts last one was also me
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

Andy wrote:Ok so first thing's first: Maria and I want to get married.
PHRASING :oops:
Andy wrote: I'm more than willing to leap into marriage/true love with Maria with or without a guarantee of what it provides mechanically in this game. All of you cautious types need to either jump in with your partner or support a couple who will. Like us.
oooo I like the fire in your eyes!
Andy wrote: Yeah, I realize the flirty prose or pandering or whatever you want to call it might irritate some people but you're getting Lovebirds this game which means you get blunt unabashed Andrius who is very happy to be dating Maria and that means you get my heart.
TOO BLUNT :oops: but dawwww <3
In post 106, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 95, Lovebirds wrote:Why claim right away and not later in the day there's no need to do it right away
Why would we wait?
Our flavor was made public at gamestart.
Claiming the additional relevant detail was also important so we did so immediately.
Also, there's always the risk of lolwagon-->lolhammer-->no chance to claim it later, so why would we risk the information not being given?
B) You could've waited to see if you were scummy or not because if others viewed you as scummy no need to out yourself and save the other "protective" roles
Our flavor is public.
While that doesn't, by itself, confirm us as town (though there's quite the real possibility that true love + power of love = public conftown, i.e., we become an IC; Jae mentioned this as a possibility referencing some game Alisae was a player in which Creature had our role)...it does tend to bias people towards that direction. For us to
not
be seen as town, we'd basically have to actively be trying to be scummy and even then that still might not work.

Basically there's a very big bias towards us being town from the get-go. So there's a very big bias towards protective PRs with a lack of better ideas for targets deciding that we're a good protection. Also this is a hydra of JAEREED. And MASTINA. As town. JaeReed is obvtown once they get to posting; I am not AS obvtown but I still have my moments especially in a playerlist filled to the brim with players who know how I work.

JaeReed's obvtown + my obvtown + public role = very appealing nightkill = very appealing protection.
But we wanted it known that spending a protection on us would be a waste because that's something which we felt overall was more important to be known. (I talked it over with Jae and we weighed the pros and cons for a bit and ultimately we decided that between the public flavor and our given playstyles and our given role, that the claim would do more good than harm. We lose scum trying to nightkill us. We gain ability to, saaaaaaay, become absolute invulnerable conftown that the scum can do nothing about.)
Your flavor is the power of love or w/e it is that is
all we knew
claimg bp was not needed or relevent at all like...what so ever I don't wanna hear this "Lol wagon lol hammer" That's a bs excuse if I ever heard one I know you're smarter then that and I know Jae is (the head I am worried about) lol wagon rarely happen and if they do someone unvotes and lol hammers
never
happen this early in the game later on with a ton of game and details? Maybe but not now no way there is no bias with your flavor being out there and if you are
that confident
in you being able to town tell/show you're towny being an IC shouldn't matter to you at all? if you know you are obv town you should wait and see for others to see it if a lot of people said "hey they're super town" you could claim I guess but as a bp isn't your job to get hit so maybe they waste a protection on you but that would mean mafia wastes a hit on you too now if you are town and you outted that mafia's gonna ignore you
In post 128, Scott and Ramona wrote:I'm not feeling great about anyone that seems eager to take True Love and nominated themselves. It's way to early in the day. We should be waiting to see meaningful contribution from everyone and give it to a good TR. It's a boost for anyone that has it, so wanting to take it for yourself with no or barely any information on the game is incredibly selfish and scummy at this time.

Town leaning Morph and Burning Hatred right now.

~Ramona
I am openly willing to admit I am a selfish person and I want that power for the sake of me being selfish and wanting it to see what happens no shame.
In post 129, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Uhhh... Yet it's not scummy for Burning Hatred to want no one to have it?

~Jae
EWWWWW out of the whole thread
this
is your first worry?
VOTE: Notice me senpai
bye bye
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

One day I will learn the art of signing posts
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 143, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Uhhh... Yet it's not scummy for Burning Hatred to want no one to have it?

Yup, most everything else was noise to me. Chickadee mentioned wanting to take True Love as being scummy because it's a boost for anyone who has it, yet townread Burning Hatred who was voting for No one to have it. Pointing out to her that her logic is flawed and lazy is something I felt could help me get a read on her through her response, and also help me get into the game. Do you disagree with my assessment of her post?
Why am I the head that worried you most at the time of ? I hadn't posted yet at that point.
I don't like how you're so focused on our role and how you feel we should play it. A bulletproof IC is one of the strongest roles to have around. Especially so for the later stages of the game. Given that, there's definitely scum motivation present in trying to discredit and push on us now to attempt to stop us from achieving that status.

~Jae
I don't really disagree with your assessment but out of all the things to comment on it felt like you were irked that burning was not getting picked on over you I said I was worried about you because I've played with you many times before and I know you're a good player so that's what worries me. I don't really care if you're not gonna like me focusing on your role I see a weakpoint with dumb logic and I am going to keep pushing it you have clear contradictions that I have pointed out that you have yet to address why is it scum motivation and me not just finding posts scummy can
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

Fucking hit the enter button too soon,
Anyway I was saying can I not find your posts scummy as town
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

I pointed out why claiming bp the way you did was bad I didn't' vote you there because I wanted an answer and what you gave me was bad and the answers you gave just don't make sense why do you want to be an IC so badly if you are super confident in your town play you shouldn't need to be an IC I think you're scum that wants the true love power that's why you asked if you could vote yourself you can also easily say "oh dang it didn't turn us into an IC" after you get said power what worries me of you is that you're a good scum gamer so you towntelling was my big "oh no" for you coming into this game thankfully it doesn't seem like I need to worry about that what is it you think I am not understanding I think I understand fine.
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 90, Burning Hatred wrote:What's wrong with GIF???
Nothing.
My last experience with
you
soured me and I'm trying to not let it affect my read on your slot.
In post 92, Devils Gear wrote:What am I interested in?
?
-HS?
Well you were like "your prose makes it hard to analyze".
Do you have anything you want to talk about or no?
I'm all ears.
In post 104, Burning Hatred wrote:Don't expect any explanations though cos I'd rather not.
I don't think my expectations for your play could be any lower than they already are.
In post 107, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:morph the cat
Lovebirds
Clumsy Phoenix
Imperium
Devils Gear
Burning Hatred
Scott and Ramona
Sword of Damocles
Imperium hasn't posted?
So are they the NULL line for everyone or what talk to me.
In post 109, morph the cat wrote:
In post 108, Burning Hatred wrote:But townreading morph when cabd did nothing is a crime
Yeah, poor Cabd is terrified of this player list. Ima have to carry him.
Wait what.
CABD
TERRIFIED OF THIS PLAYERLIST
WHAT
WHO ARE YOU TERRIFIED OF
TALK TO ME BUD
In post 125, morph the cat wrote:I feel like there's a wariness to your answers, GiF.

I'm not sure what to make of that.
I've been assuming that's all ZZZX, actually.

So he's wary and you're terrified? WHAT
In post 128, Scott and Ramona wrote:I'm not feeling great about anyone that seems eager to take True Love and nominated themselves.
What about it bothers you.
Is it the commitment?
Selfishness?
Individual reasons for self-voting?

And what does "not feeling great" mean. Because that's kind of a throw-away statement.
In post 135, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Also, ANDRIUS!! Glad to be playing with you again man.
Have we ever actually played together?
I've been in two of your games and you were in one of mine but I can't recall playing with you.

Regardless its cool you're here.
In post 141, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:I am about 80% certain that if we get the true love mechanic we'll be made into an Innocent Child.
Yeah I don't buy the Bulletproof IC thing.

I realize its Page 7 but I don't care for whichever-part-of-NMS was all noncommittal with their reads here.
In post 146, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 142, Burning Hatred wrote:Interject what?
What you think is irrelevant to what she thinks.
If you fear that she might steal your idea, then "let me hear what she says first" will suffice.
It only interjects your questioning if you make it so.
I'm questioning your motive for making that about you when it wasn't about you.
It felt entirely unnecessary.
If you wanted my read on you and that was separate to my post about her, then I'm sorry for misreading your intentions. You quoted that post so I assumed it was linked to my questioning her on her logic and trying to point out that it was flawed given her read on you.

As for my read on you, it's in a constant state of flux.
I can see both town and scum motivation in wanting to vote for no one. I think it's a really bad idea, personally, but to each their own.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

Like Cabd I have a small townread on you but if you're TERRIFIED of this playerlist we need to talk this out because who is there to be terrified of in this list unless you're scum?
Or was this whole thing just ffery being teasing all 'oh hes scared of you all tee hee'.

-Andy
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

I am known to take things too seriously at times. >_>

I was seriously being like WHAT YOURE AFRAID OF WHO? ME? TAMMY? NACHO?

-Andy
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 274, Andrius wrote:
In post 218, Burning Hatred wrote:Every time I read Scott posts I want to rope him
Is it just me?
As difficult as it is for me to agree with you, GIF, I'm definitely not liking his content at all.
I was doing so well too. :(

This is part of a WIP post.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Spoiler: This is a visually unappealing post
In post 157, morph the cat wrote:Andy, spayhead is pretty sure it's 99% GiF so far.
Oh.
Well that makes sense too. I appreciate it because I was assuming ZZZX was the sole poster and forgot that GIF does this stuff too in the D/D Chat.
In post 159, Scott and Ramona wrote:Please explain how the bolded is advantageous to town.I believe the mechanic will be a boost to whoever gets it, but as town if you had any doubts, why would you want to take on excessive risk and be excited about it?
+Half of my argument is that a couple shouldn't run from risk from a simple flavor standpoint. Like, LDR has its downsides but that doesn't mean one shouldn't pursue it if they're committed to their partner. I'll stop here to avoid more calls of PROSE or ANDY STAHP later.
+I also think its more likely advantageous, but we shouldn't assume anything.
+I don't have doubts. I don't KNOW what will happen, I only know that whatever happens, I'll be by Maria's side regardless. Also I wouldn't call it "excessive risk". Its not like TRUE LOVE/MARRIAGE/WHATEVERMECHANIC will outright kill whoever wins it and, if so, major props to Alisae for being a good mod and screwing with everyone's head.

I'm more than willing to take a leap of faith on this very little thing simply on principle and am surprised you're so against it.

Cabd's 160 is brilliant and this is true blue Cabd.

I support Maria in voting you and your big thing is 'We're [Flavor Name] and Bulletproof give us the mechanic and [SPECULATION ON ROLES] and [POTENTIAL CONFIRMED] and its like WHY. Its a different head-shaker than I would have expected.
In post 160, morph the cat wrote:(X) You've done nothing extensively town in the thread
(X) Your reasoning and justification is transferable to anyone who states they are town
(X) Basing the entirety of a game mechanic at one slot's word is by definition gonna fail 2/9ths of the time
Yeeeeeep

Honestly, part of me wants to give the TRUE LOVE/MARRIAGE thing to a couple.
No offense to the others but that's how I feel.
I don't want to play the optimization game especially since everyone CAN sit here and pull some bullcrap justification/role speculation out of their hats to justify it.
Like let's find a town couple and give it to them.
I don't care for the NMS platform of GIVE US THE POWER WE MIGHT BE CONFIRMED because its pure speculation. Sure, you MIGHT be an IC but so could literally anyone else here. We don't know 100% anything so stop the speculation and find some scum or some shit.

And then I got to 161 and am confused as to why you did the same thing twice.
If it were a break-down of two different slots that'd be one thing but why have a NMS in one post and then LB and NMS in the second.
Help me undestand Cabd.

So is 161 at us or NMS or both?
I'm willing to talk to you because I feel like alot of this is meant for me/us.
(X) This decision should be talked about more
Of course. I'm not saying hammer it away now but I'm allowed to campaign.
(X) Your plan will prohibit players form speaking up
What.
(X) You had life instead of ditching your entire evening to come hang out with me when I was in Washington
YOU NEVER TOLD ME A DAY. We talked about future plans but I don't think I was ever told DATES.
In post 165, morph the cat wrote:
In post 163, Burning Hatred wrote:Now I will never be able to even think of lynching that slot forever
???
Also confused.
In post 167, morph the cat wrote:
TOWNTOWNTOWN

Nobody...yet. See Cabd for Townblock applications.

Town

Lovebirds - We like both heads, though the sheer cuteness is a little hard on our cold black hearts.
Now I'm just confused.
If we're your strongest townread then why is your 161 so against our plan?
ty for the compliment though I try to make her happy.

Like, you're true blue Cabd for your STYLE in 160/161. The question is I see your reads a page or so later and I'm wondering what CONCLUSIONS you're drawing from the 160/161. Besides for entertaining me I don't really see anything clear besides some commentary on play and maybe the insinuation that you don't support our candidacies, which makes me puzzled since we're apparently your top town read? What am I missing here?

In post 176, Imperium wrote:I don't think that morph and Burning could be scum together based on this exchange.
I believe Cabd's a strong enough player for scum theatre.
I'm not saying he's scum but let's not write off what Cabd's capable of.
You and I have both seen morph the cat's scumgame before and we both know they're capable enough to outplay a star-lined playerlist.
In post 177, Imperium wrote:
In post 84, Lovebirds wrote:But hey, talk to me, HS.
What are you interested?
HS mentioned gutpings on morph so far. If you're trying to engage with them, why not ask them to elaborate?
In post 84, Lovebirds wrote:I really don't see what's to like about 58/60 but whatever.
Why drop it here?
A) HS specifically said they were having trouble analyzing MY posts so I tried (and failed with words) to ask them what they think.
And now I'm just doing other things so there's no lack of content.

B) Because someone else said they liked 58/60 and I didn't but IIRC it wasn't anything groundbreaking to begin with so I let it go.
In post 182, Imperium wrote:
In post 135, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Now that I'm back home, I've read things a bit more carefully, and I don't think this is as great for this hydra as I thought. Still good, but not what I thought.
I like the hydra walking back on this.
I don't like the hydra walking back on this for any particular reason.
I, for one, am eager to see Clumsy get his head in the game.
My initial feelings weren't good.
In post 185, Imperium wrote:
In post 152, Lovebirds wrote:whichever-part-of-NMS was all noncommittal with their reads here.
I think Jae believes that Hatred's vote for No One is a permanent one.
I don't understand why but I don't think misunderstanding an approach means anything for their alignment.
We cleared up the votes-aren't-permanent question earlier and I believe Jae has demonstrated they can read the thread and was around at the time.
In post 189, Scott and Ramona wrote:
Nominate: No One

- Scott
Dare I ask why?
Or should I talk to Ramona?
In post 201, Imperium wrote:
In post 199, Sword of Damocles wrote:Hi everyone!

I've read up to page 3, but May be aloof for a few days. Sorry about that!

- Ari
guess it was only a matter of time before you rolled scum against me again :/
what do you have going on that will make you aloof?
Yeah uh what.
Stop posting threads about old ladies hitting on you and play mafia?
idgi
In post 215, Scott and Ramona wrote:I have reads. I'm not going to share them anytime soon though.
Dare I ask why?
In post 218, Burning Hatred wrote:Every time I read Scott posts I want to rope him
Is it just me?
As difficult as it is for me to agree with you, GIF, I'm definitely not liking his content at all.
Is it just me?
No, but I'm secretly hoping Ramona will lasso Scott into playing the game or something if we can't pressure him.
In post 226, Burning Hatred wrote:I mean, Scott clearly doesn't have any reads, or he wouldn't have had not nominating anyone as an optimal play.
NMS wrote:I'm not a fan of Lovebirds being so high with no stated reason
I'd like to think Cabd/ffery and I have something special after a certain Fire Emblem game and Cabd, at least, can certainly read me.
Nacho as well but that's a different matter.
NMS wrote:I don't like that Maria seemed to be afraid of our hydra.
She's not.
In post 244, Scott and Ramona wrote:
In post 226, Burning Hatred wrote:I mean, Scott clearly doesn't have any reads, or he wouldn't have had not nominating anyone as an optimal play.
This is a terrible assumption.

- Scott
But is it WRONG?
Terrible but correct is a thing.
In post 247, morph the cat wrote:
In post 243, Scott and Ramona wrote:It's a gamble that we don't need to make. The potential of having an IC doesn't appeal to me because in my experience, they don't scare scum. They only make things easier during the night. I rather see how people attempt to sort someone's alignment then see how they interact with confirmed town.
I kinda like this.
I missed this but yeah I like it.
In post 249, Imperium wrote:There's also the "this is a love game and true love is cute!" factor but I somehow find this even less compelling than the other reason.
What is wrong with you Nacho. :|
In post 264, Imperium wrote:#109 is a good post to townread; ffery is less comfortable playing scum than town and playing scum for her first time back would be less than ideal. she'd have to navigate a number of different threats (Tammy/GiF/me are the three that come to mind and we all read her in different ways) and so her making that joke about carrying Cabd is ~probably~ not something she does unless she's feeling super good about navigating that particular minefield.
I hear you and I think they're town but I'm not SOLD yet.

If I were to construct a reads list I'd have all of [Devils Gear, Clumsy Phoenix, Damocles] off of it entirely or in the needs more content section.
Like, I can't recall anything from DG that made me feel strongly one way or the other.

I'm also waiting on Tammy to show up too.
I'm wondering what Nacho actually thinks of our slot.

As much as I dislike how Scott is playing the game I do like Ramona's metered approach.
I don't like NMS's whole claim thing and the speculation is stupid and people seem more concerned with my WHY CONFRONT THE RISK ANDY than their whole schpeal on Bulletproof IC speculation. We don't know anything why are we still talking about it.

HS I need you here right now.
I'd like to know your reads and don't spare my feelings.
I'm mostly interested in the [morph, NMS, Imperium] bloc right now.

Oh and Shaziro. I'd like to see him here too.

Priority One for me is to sort out the [morph, Imperium, CP, DG] bloc because I know some of them very well (Cabd, Imperium) and want them sorted first so everything else can fall into place later. I want to resolve this now while I can discern you clearly and have you at my side if you're town or run you up if you're not.

-Andy
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 284, morph the cat wrote:160-161 was 100% intentional shitposting to make the point that the mechanic shouldn't be monopolizing.
Ok that's the only conclusion I drew from it so this makes sense. I was worried I was either missing your conclusions amidst the wall of text or there WERE no conclusions and you were just making a big show of nothing.
In post 285, morph the cat wrote:
In post 277, Lovebirds wrote:I believe Cabd's a strong enough player for scum theatre.
I'm not saying he's scum but let's not write off what Cabd's capable of.
You and I have both seen morph the cat's scumgame before and we both know they're capable enough to outplay a star-lined playerlist.
We are. But how many fronts do you think we could do it on at once?
I mean we duped CES/DDD/Tierce/Empire/LLD/Nacho/Syr among others long enough to win and this is a smaller game.
In post 286, morph the cat wrote:
In post 277, Lovebirds wrote:I'd like to think Cabd/ffery and I have something special after a certain Fire Emblem game and Cabd, at least, can certainly read me.
On the scale of "comfortable to read" you're above the median for us, at least. I miss that game.
Right, and that's what I expected. We also had the XENO games together as well. The game wasn't really exceptional but we had a good scumparty together.

I don't feel like there's a "shouty match" going on with the mechanic.
We merely want it and that's that. I don't expect you to just instantly have our backs, I'm just trying to understand your thought process better for the sake of my reads.
There are no obligations placed on you. I just want you to know where I stand and I know where you stand etc.

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Lovebirds »

WOW okay Jae you wanna play?
let's play
In post 239, NoticeMeSenpai wrote: As for morph's read list, I'm not a fan of Lovebirds being so high with no stated reason, but I think I did like Andrius' post before Maria began to focus on what I feel were irrelevant things. I find the Maria tends to be more nitpicky as scum, and fast and loose as town. It's hardly a smoking gun since I'm aware meta can change and I may be prone to omgus here. I don't like that Maria seemed to be afraid of our hydra. That said, I think she has town read me every time I've been scum so maybe I'm again being too harsh on her despite my opinion that I'm a stronger town than scum player.
You're telling me pointing out details that are very important are wrong and irrelevant? Please tell me what details I have pointed out that you consider irrelevant shouldn't be too hard for you. I tend to be more nitpicky as scum? Excuse you your claim was stupid and bs and was just trying to go for town cred, who are
you
to try and meta me your read was wrong on me in that king of the hill game and your read was wrong on me in dota until I had to replaceout because of you then you came back and said no no you're town. Was I "fast and loose in dota" You think I am scared? No I said worried worried as in I know you're a good player not that you scare me the only person who scares me is Andy. (bless him but holy shit andy you can be scary)
In post 270, NoticeMeSenpai wrote: I still feel as though Maria tunneled in on what she thought was the easiest thing to nitpick and push on, and I feel that's more likely to scum from scum!Maria than town!Maria.
You think I came into a game and would tunnel your slot as scum out of this whole playerlist? Really Jae? The one person who knows me I would tunnel? If you would like me to post games where I'm been super srs I have plenty via my alt where I go full tryhard you haven't stated any valid reasons to sr our slot beside some false meta now let's see if you're being bias and omgus or you came up to plate.

I'll be waiting~
@Imperium
is the ploy I think they claimed bp to get town cred and be like "the true love thing was made for us guys so give it to us" to give it to scum and when you get it it's not hard to be like "oh darn not an IC" the thoughts just don't add up if someone is so confident in their town games something
both
heads have said why do you even need to be an IC in the first place just get everyone to tr you and give the power to someone else that way you have an obv town bp and a town with an extra power
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 289, morph the cat wrote:
In post 288, Lovebirds wrote:I mean we duped CES/DDD/Tierce/Empire/LLD/Nacho/Syr among others long enough to win and this is a smaller game.
Smaller in player list size, I suspect; but maybe not in fronts.
True.
In post 290, morph the cat wrote:
In post 288, Lovebirds wrote:I mean we duped CES/DDD/Tierce/Empire/LLD/Nacho/Syr among others long enough to win and this is a smaller game.
We didn't dupe CES. We killed him before he had a chance to post. We did dupe the others, but we had a lot of help from players who had a bad case of town VI that game. It was a good game, but it doesn't feel like a heroic win because it should have been a lot more difficult than it was.
I could have sworn CES had a chance to post but maybe that's hindsight being wonky.
You're probably right.
I'm definitely not saying we played an A+ game but we did well enough to win so that's still cool to me.

Clumsy, brother. I need your head in the game when you arrive so we can go full PALADIN mode and crush the scums.
I'm interested in sorting out my priorities so if you have a chance for reads then great - otherwise id appreciate a focus on [morph, Imperium] if you have the chance.
In post 297, Burning Hatred wrote:Imp COULD be town.I think it's too early to decide.
Yep.

-Andy
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Basically yesterday:

"I'm just reading Cabd's post being like what"
"What did you do to the poor guy"
"Is he jelly of you? IDK but if he expects me to respond to him while we're playing a game that's not happening"

Look. Bud.
If you want to play the tee hee game then go find someone else.

So let's talk about your gif that doesn't really address anything. Because there's no case just funny words and a gif that I don't care about.

Cabd says "Contradict Yourself" but doesn't say where. Empty words.
"Make zero sense". This is a zero value so its nothing(?). Empty words.
"Make ffery Cry". This is a zero and thus shitposting. Empty words.
"Make Cabd panic" Unless you got a SCUM role PM then you have no reason to panic. You also don't explain so there's nothing anyone can do with this other than look at your zero-explanation posts and go 'well that's a gif'.

TALK WORDS TO ME MAN
BECAUSE THIS SHITPOSTING THING DOESNT CUT IT
Like this is crap you can fake as scum and you're avoiding the words.
160/161 was also 'shitposting' and it is irritating that you're playing the tee hee game here.

"Act in a scum-motivated way". No explanation. No challenge. Just more empty promises.
"Not actually be sorting us". Bullshit. I'm working on you and have been clear that you're my first priority in the game along with Imperium. I know you and the shitposting is something you can fake especially when there are no words or justification behind them and just, well, a load of crap wrapped in a nice jpeg image or whatever so people can think its exciting.

Now MAYBE you're not totally thrilled with the pace of the game and you're doing something sensational as town to see who will bite.
Or MAYBE you're scum trying to kill off a former buddy because you're worried or something.
Now I'm inclined to believe this is TownCabd just going full-paranoia over something stupid like Pine betrayed me in LAUNDRY but we'll get to the bottom of this IF YOU ACTUALLY TALK.

DO I HAVE TO GO QUOTE THE RELATIONSHIPS THREAD CABD
COMMUNICATION IS KEY BUD AND YOU'RE NOT GIVING ME ANYTHING TO WORK WITH BESIDES SHITPOSTING

"Buddy buddy up to Clumsy". Simply wrong. I got odd vibes from Clumsy to begin with because he was all 'hey im vla hi andy more later' and shaziro is still MIA. Now I know that some hydras won't do what we and Imperium are doing and just having two people post from one account but SHAZ is still MIA. While Clumsy has never played a game with me before, I've been in two of his and he's been in one of mine so he knows how I play as town and my charming personality.

Clumsy, on the other hand, from my one game of observations was a low-numbers poster but had a medium-high impact when he DID post. I don't really see him posting here and am TRYING to give him a hand into the game. IIRC he said V/LA and I'm giving him time to really get up to speed but I threw a branch if he needed something smaller to talk about than the whole game.

"Get Voted by Morph". This isn't part of a case.
And I don't really care but APPARNETLY you want this to be a big deal so ok sure I'll dance the dance with you until you hit your head and come to your senses.

Recent Ramona posting rubs me the wrong way but words right now.
Who do you think is scum, if anyone?
Now that we're all here somewhat minus [Tammy, Shaziro, Aristophanes(?)]
In post 317, Devils Gear wrote:i don't really buy andrius' unconditional sheep of mariars read either? unless i'm missing something there?
I support her.
This isn't unconditional sheeping. We talked about stuff elsewhere and I agreed with her and this is definitely her cause she's championing and doesn't need me fighting her battles. I am more focused with getting at CABD and NACHO among others.

I mean, sure, if she asked me to follow her blindly I would but that isn't this case.
In post 317, Devils Gear wrote:man this whole playerlist has so much history with everybody else on this playerlist i kinda just feel left outwhich is really bad because i need to drive this slot
We have history talk to me.
What do you think of Imperium? Because Nacho hasn't really impressed me much and that concerns me. It reminds me a bit of scumnacho trying to make headway into a game without a BIG THING to get behind. Granted this could simply be townNacho just being busy and not really being chummy but w/e.

What do you think of Scott/Ramona? Together/separately/whatever.
Are you having an easier time analyzing my posts or should I use more flirtatious prose?
In post 321, Sword of Damocles wrote:I think it's entirely possible that the scum know what True Love will do
This never occurred to me.
Why do you think this?
In post 323, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Quick reads so far, before I get with my other head hopefully at some point today:

Town lean on Scott and Ramona, this feels like town LUV I think.
Scum lean on Devils Gear, it seems like they're trying to find something to push for scummy.
I think I might lean town Lovebirds, but I'm going to need a reread on them.
I'm somewhere in the middle for Sword, liked some posts, but not super strongly.

More posts later today.

-Clumsy

Also, Andrius, come to think of it, I don't think we've -played- together. Just been in each other's games. A welcome change though!
I'm curious on your thoughts for the other prolific posters in the game [Morph, Imperium, SNM].

But yes its great to be in a game with you.

-Andy
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 326, Lovebirds wrote:While Clumsy has never played a game with me before, I've been in two of his and he's been in one of mine so he knows how I play as town and my charming personality.
Clumsy Games I've Been In:

Curse of Strahd - PALADIN ANDRIUS
Witch Trial - I was Town IC.

Andrius' Game Clumsy's Been In:

Darkest Dungeon Mafia - HS was also in this game
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Sword what ate am I using? O_o I've tried to make sure I use as little ate as possible in this game even though I've told Andy I've wanted to many times.

@Cat Jae is trying to sr me for pushing something that I find sus and bringing in meta to back up their statements and I am proving them wrong I don't really see the contradiction you are talking about
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 342, morph the cat wrote:
In post 341, Lovebirds wrote:@Cat Jae is trying to sr me for pushing something that I find sus and bringing in meta to back up their statements and I am proving them wrong I don't really see the contradiction you are talking about
~Maria
Can you explain how you proved them wrong?
Their logic doesn't add up they want the true love thing so they can become a bp ic or something along those lines and they felt the need to claim because their flavor was public. They also made statements saying their town game made them super obv town

Going by that why would you want the power in the first place if you're so confident in your town game in the first place that you can make yourself obv town wouldn't you want to give that to someone you townread instead?/ So when I went at explaining this Jae brought in meta against me saying I am more likely to nitpick as scum or that they can read me but I've said that Jae has read me wrong in the past few games we have played together that is proving them wrong if I need to go dig up links to those said games I will if I have to go dig up games where I "nitpick" I will but I don't like how Jae is trying to shade me by saying nitpicking is scummy it's like there saying I shouldn't find that scummy or I shouldn't be scummy and just be *giggle* oh joy!
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 346, morph the cat wrote:
In post 344, Lovebirds wrote:
In post 342, morph the cat wrote:
In post 341, Lovebirds wrote:@Cat Jae is trying to sr me for pushing something that I find sus and bringing in meta to back up their statements and I am proving them wrong I don't really see the contradiction you are talking about
~Maria
Can you explain how you proved them wrong?
Their logic doesn't add up they want the true love thing so they can become a bp ic or something along those lines and they felt the need to claim because their flavor was public. They also made statements saying their town game made them super obv town

Going by that why would you want the power in the first place if you're so confident in your town game in the first place that you can make yourself obv town wouldn't you want to give that to someone you townread instead?/ So when I went at explaining this Jae brought in meta against me saying I am more likely to nitpick as scum or that they can read me but I've said that Jae has read me wrong in the past few games we have played together that is proving them wrong if I need to go dig up links to those said games I will if I have to go dig up games where I "nitpick" I will but I don't like how Jae is trying to shade me by saying nitpicking is scummy it's like there saying I shouldn't find that scummy or I shouldn't be scummy and just be *giggle* oh joy!
~Maria
why would you expect the true love effect to be the same for every player?

Also, why would you not tunnel Jae as scum?
I never said the true love effect would be the same for every player?

Because if I was scum I'd pocket Jae on things I know he townreads me on example: a shit ton of ate and a few others that I won't comment on. I'll be back in like 40 minutes after my bath.
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

Okay I had to do something so I can quickly make one more post
In post 349, morph the cat wrote:
In post 348, Lovebirds wrote:I never said the true love effect would be the same for every player?
Ah. You think that they should consider becoming an IC as less valuable to town than some other, unnamed, ability another player might get?
No. I'm wondering why they even want the power for the seasons they're providing they want it to become an IC but the point of an IC is for people to know you're town/clear the way Jae/mast have acted they're very confident in their town game/bing obv town so the point of an IC becomes rather moot so I don't understand why they're wanting it at all
In post 350, morph the cat wrote:
In post 348, Lovebirds wrote:Because if I was scum I'd pocket Jae on things I know he townreads me on example: a shit ton of ate and a few others that I won't comment on. I'll be back in like 40 minutes after my bath.
~Maria
What sorts of posts so far have made you want to AtE in this game?
I'll get back to you on this
In post 352, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:@Maria I definitely don't townread you on AtE and haven't done so since the Persona game. Especially so given how things went down in Pokemon when you replaced me.
I've also correctly townread you in a game more recent than dota maf. And correctly townread you in Pantheon maf, and correctly scumread you in that epicmafia game I couldn't replace into because Impoetic talked to me about. Two games out of five I haven't correctly read you, and one of those was because of crossover from what happened with your modded game I was also in.
As scum in the Persona game you nitpicked on things in order to attempt to discredit me with regards to the game we'd played prior, where I was a survivor. It was along the lines of "but you weren't actually town there" when I indeed had thrown my alignment out the window - as evidenced by the fact I claimed my survivor factional kill to be a 1-shot vig and softed/claimed my partner's double tracker results. What I mean by nitpicking is that you're not focusing on actually AI stuff in the game. You're choosing threads that aren't....going anywhere. And can't go anywhere, because fundamentally, they're NAI. You're focusing on a claim and a campaign for True Love rather than anything that I feel you could read me off of, and I think that's more likely to come from you as scum.
Our decision to claim was more from mastina, and if you think claiming her role is AI, you're wrong. She does it often. I was mildly against it but I trust that she knows what she's doing when she says it's better for any protectives to know to not bother.
Our decision to campaign for the mechanic was also more mastina than myself, but again, I support her decision. I know that she knows what she's doing. I also believe she has a different idea about what will happen should we get the mechanic, and I'm pretty sure it will just make us an IC, but even that I think I'm fine with given our role, because that's one clear you know you can trust and you don't have to get paranoid of. That's one person you can bounce ideas off and jam with while knowing we're not going to have an ulterior motive.

As scum, there is definitely motive for tunneling the one person you think might be able to read you.
You should know by now this is not how I approach your slot as scum - I largely ignore you and actually lean heavily towards defending-but-not-so-much-you-don't-get-lynched. If you're town, I need to see more from you than what I'm currently seeing in order to determine that.
You did tr me for ate in dota. You had your read wrong on me in dota and in that game of king of the hill that we never finished and okay sure I nitpick as scum so does everyone but I also do it as town so the fact you're acting like I wouldn't do it as town is??? I'm reading into your THOUGHTS if you gave me a legit reason and one that I found okay with the whole claiming bp right away I would've been okay with it but your thought process does not add up what so ever given what I have pointed out already what do you think I should be able to read you on Jae? Also Jae I don't think I've played a game with you when you've been scum correct me if I'm wrong I really don't give a fuck end of the day if you tr me or if you don't do I think you should be able to tr me? I don't know but I do think you claiming that the things I am doing is scummy is BS I am tunneling you because you are my top sr and I am letting Andy sort out the people he thinks he can sort we have a system we are a team it is how we work.

Okay I took way more time then I should've cya in a bit
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 355, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 354, Lovebirds wrote:You did tr me for ate in dota. You had your read wrong on me in dota and in that game of king of the hill that we never finished and okay sure I nitpick as scum so does everyone but I also do it as town so the fact you're acting like I wouldn't do it as town is??? I'm reading into your THOUGHTS if you gave me a legit reason and one that I found okay with the whole claiming bp right away I would've been okay with it but your thought process does not add up what so ever given what I have pointed out already what do you think I should be able to read you on Jae? Also Jae I don't think I've played a game with you when you've been scum correct me if I'm wrong I really don't give a fuck end of the day if you tr me or if you don't do I think you should be able to tr me? I don't know but I do think you claiming that the things I am doing is scummy is BS I am tunneling you because you are my top sr and I am letting Andy sort out the people he thinks he can sort we have a system we are a team it is how we work.
1. In dota after you flipped on me and I realized I brought something in to the game that I shouldn't have, and had been a really shitty friend to you by not talking to you about how I felt about it prior to that game, I did back off my scumread, yes. I felt so bad about what I'd done that I just couldn't continue pushing you and decided at that point if you were scum I'd just let you win and never have anything to do with you again. You were town there, but that was less about your AtE and more about me realizing I had been a huge douche.

2. We've never played king of the hill? I was wrong of you in Persona mafia because that was the Cloudkicker thing. Which I really don't want to bring up again.

3. As town I tend to see your nitpicking as having a point - something you stand to gain from it that's AI.

4. We gave our reasons for claiming right away. Claiming BP right away doesn't really stand to gain us anything if we're scum. It directs potential protectives to protect outside of us. I think as scum I'd rather have them on us than potentially on a town player we'd be wanting to kill. There's no scum motivation in claiming. Even if you want to push the angle that we're lying about trying to tell protectives not to bother, and claiming instead to try for true love... That's... Something both town and scum have motivation to do. So it's NAI.

5. Civilization mafia just ended. I was scum there. (inb4 "you were in a hydra/I was in a hydra" gerry posted less than you did, and I believe wasn't paying attention for much of the game, and you explicitly townread me there, and stated that multiple times. AND my hydra was just me posting, no one else. In fact, it was
this very hydra
.)
BATORU hydra with Impoetic in Trial of the Evoker, also, I was scum. You and gerry I believe were townreading us until I hammered you (which was actually the most pro-town move I could have made there and I still kick myself over just not pretending I was asleep and letting D1 go to no lynch).
You also replaced me in Pokemon as scum, but I don't expect you to remember that since I made like 13 posts before replacing, and I doubt you cared much about reading me, being both scum and my replacement.
1 and 2) Okay that's fair but that still kinda proves my point a bit
3) Why do I not have a point here I feel like this is a point to me I am trying to understand why you would do the things you are doing and I disliked your answers so I voted you I'm STILL trying to understand
4) I understand you gave your reasons you saying like "oh we don't need to do it as scum" is reason to get town cred it's a wifom thing and of course as scum you'd want it on yourself I think that's why you claimed you want to go for the IC angle to get the power and when you do have the power you can say "dang didn't turn us into an IC"
5) Oh I didn't know you were mafia in civ so yeah I have played with scum you twice zzz

UNVOTE: I admit I'm have having some doubt creep into my head and I want to talk with Andy more I still have 0 clue why you'd claim it makes no sense to me because let us assume you're town here and your claim was to maek sure no protectives were on you why not claim near day end or when you're getting lynched the whole "lol hammer" thing doesn't cut it to me that sounds like a shitty excuse ~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Spoiler: another disgusting post from me that's filled with wallquotes and heart
We haven't really talked about the game. We spent alot of last night just shooting terrorists and talking about stuff.
In post 328, Burning Hatred wrote:
In post 326, Lovebirds wrote:Granted this could simply be townNacho just being busy and not really being chummy but w/e.
Granted that Nacho said that this game was in his first priority, what's your opinion now?
It is a concern.
I'm trying not to look at the little things but its a concern and I can't recall any serious scumreads from them but that might just be not remembering correctly.
In post 329, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:I really want them to explain their scumread on Lovebirds more, it's hard to judge them if I don't know their case.
Hey Cabd.
I'm not the only one lost when you shitpost.

Morph is a very active player and Cabd is eccentric like me. I don't claim to have great words or special insight but I think I know him fairly well and that's enough to go 'wait what'. Because I would expect Cabd or Nacho to instantly BURN ME ALIVE if they actually thought I was scum. You should see game where Nacho or I scumreads the other and just watch what happens. We tore each other apart in that newbie game until I laid my body down for the town. Gifs and shitposts do not get people lynched and Cabd knows this which really makes me wonder if he's just trying to rouse the rabble or is lazy scum (unlikely) because even NMS has gone silent and they were super chatty the first day or so.
In post 329, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Imperium is a little worrying, because Nacho usually seems pretty town fairly early for me when they are town, but they haven't really gotten into the game too much yet. I don't know if that's a scum tell necessarily though. I'll have a stronger read once they get more into the game (like your truly, >_>).
Sums up my thoughts well.
I don't have a strong townread on Nacho which is concerning since I read him well and this really reminds me of LAUNDRY-era play where I'm just waiting for the day Nacho puts on the cape and fights evil with me but that's not happened yet. It doesn't mean SCUM because he could be busy with life/tammy/etc but is a thing.

And I realize I'm not really around much but that's also a combo of life/adult things/spending my evenings with Maria.
In post 329, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:I started off leaning town because of the public flavor
A good mod would do this for scum.
I don't know enough about Alisae though.

Also yeah NMS slid into the background which hasn't gone unnoticed.
In post 329, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:
In post 162, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 152, Lovebirds wrote:Yeah I don't buy the Bulletproof IC thing.

I realize its Page 7 but I don't care for whichever-part-of-NMS was all noncommittal with their reads here.
viewtopic.php?p=8578631#p8578631
viewtopic.php?p=8560054#p8560054

You should buy it.

I don't care for forcing a read when I'm unsure on a slot.
Was this ever further discussed between you two? I couldn't find anything further on this topic. What are your current feelings on this claim Andy?

-Clumsy
I don't really follow how those are related?
And Maria and I haven't really talked about the game besides her going "wtf did you do to Cabd" and me being like "idek he's lost it".
Like sure in the land of crazy ideas a Bulletproof IC could be a thing but its more of how heavily the NMS slot relied on that in the first day was just like 'no this is bad this is not sufficient content'.

"True Blue" Cabd means nothing more than "this is Cabd's heart and what I expect from him". It does NOT have any bearing on his alignment.
Because as the townies in this game know, BLUE is not the color of our Role PMs.
If I actually thought you were 100% town I'd say it in no uncertain terms and move on to sort out the next person in the list. Which is Imperium. Who's not here.
In post 330, morph the cat wrote:Why not?
You're talking to the wrong head of the hydra, ffery.
ffery wrote: What we are seeing in this, is the beginning of an effort to tie us and Imperium together as a team, with a couple of other possibilities if one of us goes south as a potential scumteam member.
Uh no.
I'm trying to sort two of the player's I'm closest to out early so we can move on. Do you not remember The Triumvirate in Xenoblade? Do you not remember how great we were in Xenogears together? If Nacho and I are on the same page amazing things happen and we can roll out games.
I don't even lean-scum-read you right now I'm just frustrated with Cabd's reversal and just sitting here being like I KNOW you're not 100% serious so what the hell are you doing man.
ffery wrote:We discussed.
Yeah we could definitely do more of this.
ffery wrote: You are taking a long, drawn out dance between me - spayhalf- and GiF, and attributing it to Cabd. Why? Because you think it wouldn't hold water to suggest I'm good at scum theater? Who do you think has done most of the driving so far?
Believe it or not, I'm not readily able to parse between which head of the hydra is posting when.
I have no idea if GIF or ZZZX has been posting in their hydra.
I know the more eccentric stuff comse from Cabd obviously but being like "andy is misattributing" is wrong because its not on purpose.
Since, apparently, its too much work to ask a hydra to sign their posts I AM going to guess who-posted-what wrong at times.
ffery wrote:You've focused on a couple of Cabd's flourishes
No I'm literally addressing ALL OF THEM.
EVERY
SINGLE
ONE
FFERY

Don't twist this.
I responded to all of that bullshit.

Also what does BoP stand for because I think its Burden of Proof but that doesn't fit with every time you say it.
ffery wrote:You haven't dug into our stances here, in this game, except where they are inconvenient to your acquiring the True Love shiny thing.
I'm digging into you two RIGHT NOW to sort out this mess because I know how well we work together and Cabd's "case" had ZERO reasoning and I'm not the only one who thinks so, so yes I am interested in sorting this out.

And [You, Us, Hatred] might be the most active hydras in the game since NMS dropped off the face of the earth and S/R does their thing and we're still waiting on Tammy/Shaz.
ffery wrote:This is bullshit. at least 60 posts worth of content and developing reads, two shitpost checklists (that had a message for you, and I think you got it) and three lovingly crafted memes. You're choosing to focus on Cabd's shitposts. Why?
I mean with the reversal, ffery.
I know you have posts before this.
That's NOT the point.
The point is Cabd's horrendous, case-free reason-less reversal on me that we both know isn't 100% serious and the fact that you expect ANYONE to take it seriously without words/case/reasons/etc.

You keep looking at other things when the ONLY THING I AM CONCERNED WITH RIGHT NOW AND YOUR SLOT IS THE CABD REVERSAL. Because this is basically the ONLY thing that's happening this game I care about besides winning TRUE LOVE with Maria.
ffery wrote: This is what we think looks like buddying Clumsy, and it includes another place where you tie us to Imperium.
I'm not tying you to Imperium.
I'm trying to sort you out.
If you think I'm secretly nursing a scumread on [You, Imperium] then you don't know me because every time I scumread Nacho you see the fire. Perfect example is where he was hydraing with you (sangres IIRC) in BSG and I screamed for his death (and ABR's) the entire time I was there.
ffery wrote:The meme obviously wasn't a case. Why are you trying to portray it as a shitty case?
Because I know this wasn't 0% serious and it wasn't 100% serious and I'm trying to sort your damn slot and its hard when THAT appears and offers no help to understand you at all.
Sure I understand TRUE BLUE CABD but that's no ALIGNMENT indication which is what I need.
In post 331, Scott and Ramona wrote:
In post 320, Devils Gear wrote:sweeeet uzi wants me lynched

why is this
-HS
I dislike that you don't like Lovebirds opting to push NMS over CP. CP only had 2 posts when you made your accusations. One of the two contains them nominating themselves and nothing about it was sneaky. It was quite straightforward. Clumsy had some thoughts that I assume he hadn't talked about with his hydra partner at the time on what finding true love will do to their role. Similar to NMS, his thoughts were made public, but the difference is that they aren't being pushed on us. Clumsy shortly after walks back by saying finding true love isn't as great as he thought it would be. Now what exactly was cunning or devious about those two posts? Also, why aren't you voting for them? You claim that they're pinging you hard but your vote is still on Morph.

- Scott
Content from Scott I like?
Sign me up for the newsletter.

Like, sure, morph, I'll tango with you since we're the only people besides HATRED posting right now.
Just be aware that the scum can easily hide while we yell at each other. Like they're doing now. Hrmmmmmm
In post 337, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Hi! I like that somebody pointed out that Devil's push on us was bad, but I'm biased of course.

Imperium I wanted to townread, it seemed like they were asking good questions and being towny as hell. But then I realized that y'all seem to be asking lots of questions but I don't really see you doing much with the information or making pushes. Seems like a lot of "This post seems towny" when you do analyze things, and just questioning otherwise. Can you speak to that, either head?

-Shaziro
Yeah this is a thing that concerns me.
Nacho's not driving the game which worries me, especially if this is indeed his first priority.
Whether that means first life priority or first mafia priority is entirely different.
In post 338, Burning Hatred wrote:I find Devil's posts mostly... passive.
Yeeeeep

Would love to see more from NMS than back-and-forth with Maria.
In post 360, Scott and Ramona wrote:After talking with LUV, the TR pile we can agree on is Imperium and CP.
The latter makes sense.
I'd probably stake the game on them right now.
Imperium, I feel, hasn't done enough to make me think/KNOW they're town and that's what worries me. Because I should never have to worry.
Also I'm waiting on Nacho to take a stance on me because this shouldn't be that hard for him.

Maybe its because I think I know him better than others but w/e.

In post 364, Devils Gear wrote:@AndriusSweet, I'm glad you're also scumreading Jaestina for similar reasons as Mariar because I was starting to worry I'd have to actually ask Mariar about it which terrifies me.
Talk to her she's great.
HS wrote: NMS is a townread but I feel like we don't really have to worry because their slot will sort itself if they're still alive after N1 getting True Love.
This is ENTIRELY dependent on them
1) being Bulletproof
2) Becoming an IC via TRUE LOVE

Both of which are unproven. For us.
HS wrote:I think Nacho's play here will make more sense to you later on.
I hope so, trust me.
In post 372, morph the cat wrote:Andy, bro, I was kinda half-ribbing you but the not responding thing is breaking my heart even more now. Ffery's going down the paranoid rabbit holes of finding scum partners for you.

For the love of Mila, get your ass back here and TALK TO ME OKAY
I'm basically posting x1/x2 a day in the morning because my nights are Maria's and playing mafia isn't my idea of a great time.

THINGS HAPPENED SINCE WE LAST SAW EACH OTHER IN A GAME CABD
I BOTH CANNOT AND DO NOT WANT TO SIT HERE AND WALLPOST WITH YOU FOR HOURS

Like, I get that you're fired up about the game. We are too.
But I simply will not be here all the time like you two are.
I'm more than happy to talk with you when I am (like now!) but I don't want to sit here all day like we used to. I have stuff to do and people to see and if it weren't for the COUPLES GAME I wouldn't be playing mafia right now.

I didn't read Page 16 because I don't care to right now. I'm done staring at this game for a bit unless you want to have a long talk with short posts idk.

-Andy
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Lovebirds »

If you want to have a conversation with me, morph, we can do this.
I'm just frustrated with this game so keep that in mind.
-Andy
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Lovebirds »

And then I log into Skype and she left something there for me that just melted my heart.

Ok. I'm here. Let's talk. I can do laundry while we sit here.

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 385, morph the cat wrote:For what it's worth, I personally inflated the strength of my read on you specifically to see your reaction.
0% surprised.
I knew you'd gun for me if you actually were 100%.
In post 385, morph the cat wrote:Tammcho is actually plenty active. Just in a hood with us and not here.
Ok well this makes A LOT of sense then.

Sure.
I'm going to shower quickly but I'll await "the bombshell".
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Lovebirds »

"oddity of a reaction"

Can't wait.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Lovebirds »

This posts lacks the "I [Townread/Scumread] Imperium" that I was hoping it would have.

So where do they sit in your reads list now that this is out on the open?

Because I'm not getting a good feeling about all of this.

-AKW
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Lovebirds »

I have paper work I should be doing but I'm here woo tldr please Andy just told me there's a neighborhood or some shit the stuff I did see about me because I am selfish and look for my name a lot

Let's talk about my meta: I am a hypocrite will say one thing about my meta another the next I will say you can't read me if you sr me or you should know how to read me the next it honestly depends on my mood and how I feel I contradict myself I do a ton of shit we all get that but one thing that will always be true about my meta is I can play anything I do as scum as town I know how to fake emotion but I also have real emotions I do nitpick as scum but I also do it as town the best way and how I want people to read me is attack me through this game don't say "I sr you because of ____ game" do it here I can engage that I can question you on that and we can have a good brawl on that if you wish it would be better for the both of us.

Now that we have that out of the way any questions I missed?
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 445, Burning Hatred wrote:Why would I do that
I am a very honest guy with very transparent intentions
I needed a laugh thank you for this.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 475, morph the cat wrote:We really hoped to continue our discussion with Andy today. We are sadface.
Yeah just checking in from a brief break in something.
I'm busy with Maria rn having fun doing things that aren't mafia together.

I'm around just, frankly, disinterested in looking at this atm.

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 480, morph the cat wrote:Thoughts on when you might have time and interest?
Dw I'll drag him on tomorrow and if not tomorrow the day after that at most but today is a no go for us
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 482, Cabd wrote:Please use protection!
Save the jokes for someone else, Cabd.
I'm not interested.

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Since no one wanted to engage with me before (bullies) I'll try again what's up losers
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

My reads or Andy's? Well I assume you mean mine so 1 sec
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

Burning Hatred
morph the cat Sword of Damocles
Imperium Clumsy Phoenix
Scott and Ramona Devils Gear
NoticeMeSenpai
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

We aren't synching reads but I plan on talking to him tonight and trying to match up so consider this my pre reads list talk with Andy

I like something smart head a lot waiting for ari
~maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

I haven't liked half of what Ramona says but I'm somewhat liking Scott head but I'd still vote them over the rest of the people in my list.
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

I like smarts tone it has an easy flow to it and it feels like they're trying to solve the game while I don't agree with what they say it feels town to me the rest is gut pings. I'm shocked people are sring me for the BP thing like it blows my mind but meh I thought it was common knowledge
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

Claiming BP: I have no issue with I'd perk a brow but I would be fine with it
saying "oh protective role's dont go on us" makes me question but still that wouldn't be too big an issue

What I have an ISSUE WITH is them going after the true love thing when they think it's going to give them IC because that makes 0 fucking sense
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

I know things are keeping NMS away from the thread but I haven't forgotten them.
In post 516, Burning Hatred wrote:Fery and Tammy are very town
Ramona / JR / Andrius looks town
My issue with this is we're playing as hydras so its more than one person.

Are you saying you don't TR the other halves of ALL these hydras or basing your reads ON these hydras from the individual contributions of these named heads?

Can we also not forget about the marriage mechanic.
You should vote us. :3
In post 544, Sword of Damocles wrote:Lovebirds is getting my first scumlean.
The wording here is awkward.
Also you have to realize that
1) we don't KNOW they're Bulletproof
2) we don't THINK they're Bulletproof
3) apparently outrageous claims are standard for mastina
In post 550, Lovebirds wrote:Burning Hatred
Imperium Clumsy Phoenix
NoticeMeSenpai
Mine basically looks like this but:
Up: Clumsy
Down 2: Damocles
Up: S/R

Like, I'm confident Cabd/ffery are town.
I'm confident GIF is town.
I'm betting Phoenix is town.
S/R is town.

NMS/DG scumreads.
Damocles/Imperium are sitting on the borderline of like, I need more Damocles in the thread and I need more Imperium in the thread.

I'm interested in voting but I want more Imperium in this thread and we should figure out the MARRIAGE before LYNCHING thing.

-Andy
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

Like, even now I'm distracted and I want to be doing things but we're about to start D/D at the top of the hour and I'm watching something with Maria so.

Idk.

We need to do things but I don't have the interest right now. Maybe after the game.

-Andy
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 564, morph the cat wrote:Andy,

How did we get to 2nd tier town?
I said you're confidently town.

I mean if I were to make a list myself it'd be a formalization of what I said in the post.

Hatred/Morph/Phoenix
S/R
Imperium/Damocles
NMS/DG
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 562, Burning Hatred wrote:
In post 560, Lovebirds wrote:Are you saying you don't TR the other halves of ALL these hydras or basing your reads ON these hydras from the individual contributions of these named heads?
The latter.
Although the former sounds hilarious.
Just wanted to make sure I understood you.

Thanks.

-Andy
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

Is Imperium active in the Neighborhood?
Like, because there's so little going on here I want to know if there's BEHIND THE CURTAIN going on or they're just all not here rn.

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 569, morph the cat wrote:
In post 566, Lovebirds wrote:
In post 564, morph the cat wrote:Andy,

How did we get to 2nd tier town?
I said you're confidently town.

I mean if I were to make a list myself it'd be a formalization of what I said in the post.

Hatred/Morph/Phoenix
S/R
Imperium/Damocles
NMS/DG
You were super concerned about sorting us. I don't remember getting sorted, but now we're town?
You and ffery are very interested in moving this game along
And sorting me
And Imperium and willing to out secret role stuff to get this going
I can tell your hearts want to be in this and I think you're town regardless so

not to hard
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 570, morph the cat wrote:
In post 568, Lovebirds wrote:Is Imperium active in the Neighborhood?
Like, because there's so little going on here I want to know if there's BEHIND THE CURTAIN going on or they're just all not here rn.

-A
Depends on your definition of active.
In post 571, morph the cat wrote:
In post 568, Lovebirds wrote:Is Imperium active in the Neighborhood?

-A
Not much at all. Given how little we're seeing them in the neighborhood right now, I think Nacho was serious about his last post here saying he'd be scarce for a few days.
Ok yeah I'm just at a loss then.
This game, man.
So much hype.
Not much going on.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 573, morph the cat wrote:We still need to figure you out. I was hoping that I'd be able to do that by seeing how you went about sorting us.

We'll have to come up with something else.
NGL I'm a bit surprised you're still working on this.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

Then again I'm not because my heart's really not in mafia atm.

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 579, Two Real Humans wrote:
In post 557, Lovebirds wrote:Claiming BP: I have no issue with I'd perk a brow but I would be fine with it
saying "oh protective role's dont go on us" makes me question but still that wouldn't be too big an issue

What I have an ISSUE WITH is them going after the true love thing when they think it's going to give them IC because that makes 0 fucking sense
~Maria
I still don't get how you go from "bullet proof IC" to scum

They provided reasoning as to why they believe it'd be in the game, and it sounds pretty fucking nice to have.

So 2+?=4

where is the last 2 that makes it scummy?
They're not confirmed bulletproof
or IC

are you even reading
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 580, morph the cat wrote:
In post 576, Lovebirds wrote:
In post 573, morph the cat wrote:We still need to figure you out. I was hoping that I'd be able to do that by seeing how you went about sorting us.

We'll have to come up with something else.
NGL I'm a bit surprised you're still working on this.
You and I haven't played that often. I enjoy when we do, and I have meta'd you to hell and back more than once. This is a much easier townread from you than the Xenogears game. You had my hydra (SoS with GiF) as scum initially. Your read moved a little townward over the course of day 1, and then we died N1.

And from what I remember of that game, Cabd's hydra was below the magic line and would have been lynched before lylo if the IC hadn't hammered you-the-supersaint. And that burned the town auto-win down. Fortunately Antihero chose correctly in Lylo.

One of the things that I think distinguished your town game from your scum game isn't present in either the town form or the scum form in this game.

My meta's probably stale.
Yeah Xenogears I was cocky as crap coming off of Xenoblade where I ran the Triumvirate with Nacho and orcinus.

Mind sharing?
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 587, Two Real Humans wrote:Okay

why do you see NMS making that move as scum
mastina is in this game
I know little about them but I know enough to expect a gambit or crazy ploy every once in awhile

pedit: ok just curious
ty ffery
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

Sorry I'm not in the mood. I'm frustrated and being snarky and should not be posting so I'm logging out.

Bye.

-Andy
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Lovebirds »

I'll most likely be the active head of this hydra Andy has some things going on and I don't wanna stress him with this game Gin's slot is uhhh...something I'm more weirded out by them I guess is the best way to put it not in a scummy or towny way just weird.
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 604, morph the cat wrote:
In post 603, Lovebirds wrote:Gin's slot is uhhh...something I'm more weirded out by them I guess is the best way to put it not in a scummy or towny way just weird.
Cabd here. Let's talk about this.
What's there to talk on/What do you wanna talk about?
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Lovebirds »

I'm still down with lynching the DG/Gin slot.
But we should really solve the MARRIAGE deal first.

I'm a bit lost as to what to do rn since people are missing but we still have a week so.

I mean, I've got enough solid townreads to just solidify the top of the tree and I suppose we could work down.

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 613, morph the cat wrote:
In post 609, Lovebirds wrote:
In post 604, morph the cat wrote:
In post 603, Lovebirds wrote:Gin's slot is uhhh...something I'm more weirded out by them I guess is the best way to put it not in a scummy or towny way just weird.
Cabd here. Let's talk about this.
What's there to talk on/What do you wanna talk about?
~Maria
What weirds you out? Why is it null?
It's hard to explain the best way I can put it is I look at their iso and raise my eyebrow I'm bias to sr it a bit since it was devils gear (right?) but I can't really pinpoint posts that I look at and say "this is why you're scummy" I just get an icky feeling and it's hard to say why
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 612, morph the cat wrote:
Imperium Clumsy Phoenix
NoticeMeSenpai
In post 560, Lovebirds wrote:I know things are keeping NMS away from the thread but I haven't forgotten them.
In post 516, Burning Hatred wrote:Fery and Tammy are very town
Ramona / JR / Andrius looks town
My issue with this is we're playing as hydras so its more than one person.

Are you saying you don't TR the other halves of ALL these hydras or basing your reads ON these hydras from the individual contributions of these named heads?

Can we also not forget about the marriage mechanic.
You should vote us. :3
In post 544, Sword of Damocles wrote:Lovebirds is getting my first scumlean.
The wording here is awkward.
Also you have to realize that
1) we don't KNOW they're Bulletproof
2) we don't THINK they're Bulletproof
3) apparently outrageous claims are standard for mastina
Imperium Clumsy Phoenix
NoticeMeSenpai
Mine basically looks like this but:
Up: Clumsy
Down 2: Damocles
Up: S/R

Like, I'm confident Cabd/ffery are town.
I'm confident GIF is town.
I'm betting Phoenix is town.
S/R is town.

NMS/DG scumreads.
Damocles/Imperium are sitting on the borderline of like, I need more Damocles in the thread and I need more Imperium in the thread.

I'm interested in voting but I want more Imperium in this thread and we should figure out the MARRIAGE before LYNCHING thing.

-Andy
Is this still current?
For me, yes.

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #65) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

I suppose if I were to further break them down then S/R would be separate from DG and DG/NMS are sitting together down at the bottom of the barrel.

I was hoping that both of those slots would show up and help with the reads.
I've gotten nothing from NMS and nothing to reverse the DG read on the other hand.
So yeah I'm happy swinging DGslot.

Or starting a srs conversation about it.

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #66) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

1 nominate for lovebirds means you make Andy and me happy thanks
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Lovebirds »

I think my issue with NMS was more from the early-game stuff and the potentially 'tee hee' bullcrap that I dislike.

They haven't really don't content in like 5 days so there's that and so I don't have much to work with.

I think my problem is that this is a couple's game but I'd rather do other things with Maria than sit here and deal with mafia, namely we've always been fighting activity problems, with [Us, NMS, Morph, S/R, GIF] here in the earlygame and [Morph, GIF] here now and everyone else is on their own pace. Which is cool and all I know both heads of Phoenix are busy with work and designing a D/D Campaign for something. Like, if I'm going to update my read on NMS besides for the earlygame tee hee BPIC thing THAT STILL ISNT CONFIRMED I'm going to need more from them than just "hi we're prod-dodging sorry we're not here". That's just a fact.

Clumsy showing up was great and solidified his read for me.

I don't know what the Neighborhood looks like but unless there's groundbreaking things going on for Imperium/DGslot there then nothing's changed for my reads on them.

We still have time but we really need everyone else to get their heads in the game. Myself included.

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Like I honestly think that NMS is just MIA, this isn't some stupid ploy and they just haven't done anything in ~5 days. NAI

Meanwhile I'm just thoroughly unimpressed with everything that came before the great missingness and I'm obviously biased on the Jae v Maria thing that went on.
I need them to be in this game to sort that slot since all I have are bad reads and crap from the first few days of this game that are literally all I have to work with for that slot because they just aren't here.

[morph, GIF, Phoenix] is my final three if we're not allowed.
If we absolutely won't be winning MARRIAGE/TRUE LOVE today (which I still want) I'm fine with it anywhere in there for the sake of moving things along.

-A

pedit: I'm back on page like 26 atm please hold.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Lovebirds »

S/R is like low-tier town.
Not really a mover/pusher like the top-tier MORPH/GIF are and not like Clumsy-level solid but they're good for now.
And they're trying to understand things and move this along.
Or at least Ramona is.

[q
In post 653, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:
In post 650, Scott and Ramona wrote:Can confirm that we do not want true love. We have an idea of what it will turn Ramona's role into but we won't accel with such a informative and passive role. We also think it could extremely backfire if we misuse it.

- Scott
Gotcha. So my 3 potential nominations are down to 2 (Lovebirds and myself of course). Can't speak for Shaz head though, haven't had a chance to sync with him lately.

-Clumsy
Clumsy if I had any favors to call in I'd call them in now on this.
In post 636, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:It feels like Ginn is trying to clean up the slot. Which isn't necessarily alignment indicative!
And something about how he's doing it just pings my gut.
Like DG was just non-active and very hesitant in their approach and I don't like what this new person is doing.
In post 645, morph the cat wrote:Andy what's your Clumsy read?
Town.
In post 649, morph the cat wrote:
In post 647, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:What would you like to do with the Nomination for Truelove, if you had full control over it? Apart from giving it to yourself I mean.

-Clumsy
We are still evaluating players, so aren't ready to decide. We've already said that Scott and Ramona come closest to meeting the criteria we've settled on for choosing who to vote right now.
Hi.
You should give it to us. :D
In post 656, Lovebirds wrote:1 nominate for lovebirds means you make Andy and me happy thanks
~Maria
this

also I assumed all roles operated like ours did

WAIT A SECOND
HOLD THE PRESS

left off 656

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 672, morph the cat wrote:
In post 670, Two Real Humans wrote:
In post 620, Two Real Humans wrote:morph, what is it you like about lovebirds
"like" is an interesting word choice.

We're at about 60-70% confidence they're town based on Andy. We're still trying to figure MariaR out.
So is that % your confidence level in ME or US?
In post 677, Two Real Humans wrote:I mean, he still hasn't touched the questioning by me about his scum read on NMS.
I still don't really care what you think.
In post 682, Two Real Humans wrote:I mean, one of the very first lessons I learned about playing scum, was like this guide and it said if there was a question you didn't like, simply ignore it cuz people will likely forget about it and move on to something else
If you scumread us just say it already.
In post 686, morph the cat wrote:
In post 677, Two Real Humans wrote:While I also get that a predecessor could have had a weak game, when I'm actually here, you judge me for me because I don't argue about what I didn't do and it's skeevy cuz it's like, they don't have to sort my play here, when they can just ignore what I say and push my predecessor's slot.
It's more complicated than this. Your "predecessor" is still part of the hydra, at least the one who was active and doing stuff. But, now that you're here she's not posting.
This.
You don't just erase everything they did.
In post 690, morph the cat wrote:Why does someone avoiding the game thread and the majority of players who need to form reads on them bother me?

Gee, I can't imagine why.
Never change.
In post 714, morph the cat wrote:That's adorable.

VOTE: Sword of Damocles
I lack passion on any particular lynch but am ok with that, DGslot, NMS, and Imperium all dying just to move along.

And I really don't want to vote without sorting out MARRIAGE first.
Protip: Marriage Vote Lovebirds to speedily sort out MARRIAGE so we can lynch scum!
In post 728, Sword of Damocles wrote:Who is the other option? Lovebirds?I'm really not sure on that slot, but they give me some strange vibes and I find them scummy overall. I'm not going to vote them for it.
Will need more words than this.
If you want me to care about your opinions, that is.

Because Town Captain MORPH is calling for your head and I'm content to oblige him after we deal with the MARRIAGE thing.

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 742, morph the cat wrote:
In post 738, Lovebirds wrote:Like I honestly think that NMS is just MIA, this isn't some stupid ploy and they just haven't done anything in ~5 days. NAI

Meanwhile I'm just thoroughly unimpressed with everything that came before the great missingness and I'm obviously biased on the Jae v Maria thing that went on.
I need them to be in this game to sort that slot since all I have are bad reads and crap from the first few days of this game that are literally all I have to work with for that slot because they just aren't here.

[morph, GIF, Phoenix] is my final three if we're not allowed.
If we absolutely won't be winning MARRIAGE/TRUE LOVE today (which I still want) I'm fine with it anywhere in there for the sake of moving things along.

-A

pedit: I'm back on page like 26 atm please hold.
Penny for your thoughts about Clumsy's reaction to our push.
They haven't posted since you voted Damocles?
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #72) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 661, morph the cat wrote:
In post 659, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:In the upcoming game announcements thread. Talks about siblings being a type of love, Earth and Moon being another example.
Can you quote this? I only saw mention of siblings and planets. Of which the sun or the moon are neither.

Perhaps you're thinking of the sample town role PM Alisae put in your scum PT?
VOTE: Clumsy Pheonix
In post 667, morph the cat wrote:
In post 662, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:
Clumsy Phoenix wrote:In the upcoming game announcements thread. Talks about siblings being a type of love, Earth and Moon being another example.
In post 1162, Alisae wrote:
For Us! A 9 Player Micro Hydra ONLY Romantic Themed uPick!

It's love season. Wow! So romantic! ikr. So the uPicks should have to do with relationships and love! It doesn't have to be a couple,
I'm sure siblings love each other very much. Two people or planets or things or whatever
or anything really bound by love!

Coming to a Micro Queue near you! (Pre-Ins: 6/6)
A Hydra ONLY GAME!
Romance themed uPick!
WOTM will be a thing. And be familiar with uPicks!
I don't know how you convince me this wasn't a slip. I'm open to suggestions.

Two planets, earth moon, whatever. Want to reach for scumreads harder?
If I'm going to be nitpicky they said EARTH and MOON.
One of those is a planet.
And I'm sure Tolkien's not the only one who thought of a Sun/Moon romance-type relationship.

I mean that literally never crossed my mind as:
1) Maria and I are a couple
2) We only submitted couples

I suppose for a non-couple hydra they might submit something like that but yeah its a bit odd but nothing I'd jump all over.
I mean I realize that 5/9 of this game aren't couples and while a couples-only game would have been cool I underst- WAIT. SOMEONE SHOULD RUN A COUPLES ONLY FAKEGOD STYLE WALTZ GAME WITH RL COUPLES DANCING WITH THEIR PARTNERS IN GAME. PROBLEM SOLVED.

I just don't see slip-level deal here.

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Lovebirds »

When I see mastina's name posting elsewhere I just go "why aren't you here".
And then I remember how I'd rather do other things than post here and I know why they're not here.

-A

p.s. Yeah minus the whole "reach for your scumreads harder" it was boring.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Lovebirds »

I did not see the NMS post before I hit submit.
My b. >______>

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 751, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:I also feel like Nacho's reach out to me earlier in the game was genuine and not a pockety attempt, it felt like when he reached out to me in Boombox when I went wrong on my PoE, it's hard to explain the feeling but I don't think it was an attempt to pocket me in any case -- that said I do kind of feel like Nacho would reach out to me regardless just to try to help me stay in the game and motivated because he's a nice person so I don't know I might be reading too much into it.
Nacho tried a pro-level reachout to Tammy and I in laundry and it almost worked.

Tammy and I had a heated back-and-forth which was a stupid thing in hindsight on my part but Nacho walks in and takes this mediator approach of 'hey you're both great you're both town let's get back in this' and it worked. But he was scum and someone said he might be scum for diffusing the Tammy v Andy thing for townpoints.

I'm not saying he's scum here but let's make no mistake Nacho knows how to play this game. Like, my big issue is I don't get townfeels from his posting and that concerns me.

-Andy
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 773, morph the cat wrote:We need to sort what to do with the True Love mechanic.
I can give you a suggestion!

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 776, Two Real Humans wrote:everybody should post a love list of who they're willing to true love so we can sort this shit

[morph, jaestina, burning hatred]
[Lovebirds]
[Morph, Phoenix]
S/R and GIF have both demonstrated disinterest.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 777, morph the cat wrote:
In post 754, Lovebirds wrote:p.s. Yeah minus the whole "reach for your scumreads harder" it was boring.
(
expectedly
/
unexpectedly
) flat?
I don't know what I was expecting.
It was just dull.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 784, Two Real Humans wrote:andy, it's difficult for me too. i'm sorry about the comment i made about your writing style earlier.
I wasn't offended at all.
Just trying to engage with you.

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

Like, I just went to the marriage license website for the state and its easier to fill out than it is to get married in this game.

Something is clearly wrong with this game.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #81) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

MORPH do you have anything for Maria or are you just going to rely on your "andy is mad and brutally honest so he's town" read for now.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #82) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

This game annoys and upsets me people going like "Oh we're reading Andy oh we tr Andy" Maria is hard to read etc it's like...I have given many chances to talk and engage with me so it just feels like a big fuck you to me and why bother posting
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #83) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 805, morph the cat wrote:One of the things I want to happen really soon in this game is for you and nacho/tammy to sort each other.
Yeah about that...
In post 401, Imperium wrote:Early game I was concerned that you seemed to be playing up to us a bit when GIF was voting for us. I don't think you have a clue how to read either one of us, so your assertion that you even know how after how laundry mafia played out felt really weird. Nacho said that you always think you can read him when you can't though.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #84) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

Can someone tell me why Clum is mostly (or at least semi) tr I'm looking at them and I don't really see the towniness.
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #85) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 810, Scott and Ramona wrote:Someone talk to me about them, please.

- Scott
Hi.
I'm Andrius. We haven't met before.

How can I help you?
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #86) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

morph I have ate'd as town and scum it is normal for me because I use ate to my advantage as town and scum some is real some is fake it's how the game works why can you not read it here and just to get a read on it what do you think of my notice case I don't buy that I haven't given enough content that you can't read me
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #87) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

My thoughts on the whole BP thing I'm sure you've read it
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #88) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Lovebirds »

I will most likely pull a Maedhros again.
I support MORPH's candidacy second to our own, but won't be voting out of sheer stubbornness.
Unless need should drive me.

Happy with a SOD wagon.
I realize I'm not the most prolific poster nor the biggest mover/pusher but MORPH should be the one slot everyone can have a stance on.
I mean even if you have have opposite reads for Me/Maria you should still have a read on EVERYONE at this point I'd think.
Minus the MIAs.

Marriage should still be sorted out before Lynch.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #89) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Spoiler: proof that its easier to fill out a marriage app for WA than it is in this damn game

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #90) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 862, morph the cat wrote:I can get ordained as a dudist priest IRL. This game still has that limitation.
You're missing the point. :(
In post 864, morph the cat wrote:
In post 863, morph the cat wrote:
In post 860, Lovebirds wrote:Happy with a SOD wagon.
On a scale from "getting the true love mechanic" to "confirmed guilty child gets the true love mechanic" how satisfied are you with said wagon?
Just to be clear; this was to both of you, not andy specifically.
I'm at like, "And Maedhros alone stood aside [as morph the cat won the Marriage Mechanic]".
So I'm happy with it but I'm not EXCITED like I would be if we were lynching DGslot, which is my first choice I think.

I also didn't read the second part of your case since there's a lot of embedded wall quote and I don't care for that crap.

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #91) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Like, I'm invested in this game enough to be here and do this.
I'm not invested enough to read a wallpost with embedded-quote-hell.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #92) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Cabd I'm also secretly hoping we can be neighbors or something because I'm waiting for the inevitable to happen and don't want to forget what to do when it happens.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (isolation #93) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Lovebirds »

I actually really just want to pressure that slot because SoD doesn't seem to care you're voting them.

INGAME NEIGHBORS, CABD.
I'm not ALVIS this game so I can't make it happen on my own will this time.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #94) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 872, morph the cat wrote:
In post 870, Lovebirds wrote:I actually really just want to pressure that slot because SoD doesn't seem to care you're voting them.

They cared somewhat in the other neighborhood.
See I feel like a game with 9 slots and 3 of them in a neighborhood where only one of them posts in-thread regularly is just something bonkers.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #95) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Bonkers.
Absolutely bonkers.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #96) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Lovebirds »

I mean I like neighbors in moderation but when there's a lot of them it gets messy.
Like Xenologue where we basically took turns going "no andy's not the only neighborizer".

Sigh.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #97) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Also someone asked about Clumsy being TR.
I had an early hesitation but he's basically been solid with the game and, sort of like me, has drawn a clear line between this game and other responsibilities.
Idk.
Supplemented by gut I feel confident in his slot.

pedit: That would make a lot of sense. I just think some of us are actually busy [NMS, LB, CP] and, at least for me, I prefer doing something other than playing mafia with my other half.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #98) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Lovebirds »

I'm here. Was traveling yesterday and otherwise didn't care to concern myself with this game and spend time with Maria instead.
In post 883, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 865, Lovebirds wrote:So I'm happy with it but I'm not EXCITED like I would be if we were lynching DGslot, which is my first choice I think.
In post 868, morph the cat wrote:DGslot is your #1 scumread because...?
In post 870, Lovebirds wrote:I actually really just want to pressure that slot because SoD doesn't seem to care you're voting them.
Am I missing some kind of context here or misreading this? Because you haven't moved your vote from me to DG slot which I feel should have happened if you want the slot to be pressured or preferred that lynch over SoD.
IIRC Maria unvoted you AND I've been of the mind that we should sort out MARRIAGE before LYNCH for days now.
In post 884, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 880, Lovebirds wrote:I had an early hesitation but he's basically been solid with the game and, sort of like me, has drawn a clear line between this game and other responsibilities.
Burning Hatred wrote:
In post 880, Lovebirds wrote:but he's basically been solid with the game
Like how?
+1.

This first part as BH pointed out is really vague, can you elaborate?
I don't feel that drawing a line between a game and other responsibilities is alignment indicative with regards to the rest of the sentence.
He's a friend and I understand him.
That's that.
In post 885, morph the cat wrote:
In post 865, Lovebirds wrote:I also didn't read the second part of your case since there's a lot of embedded wall quote and I don't care for that crap.
I'm sad you didn't read the bottom section below all the nested quotes.

I swear I'm not really a waller.
I care about this game enough to post when I feel like it.
It don't care enough about this game to read massive walls.

Its no secret that of all the things I can spend time doing with Maria, this is among the bottom priorities.
Tammy wrote:Nacho mediates things like that regardless of his alignment sometimes, but he could tell I was hurting and miserable and once he realized that we were both misunderstanding each other he knew he could help.
I know this.
Tammy wrote:Would it have a side effect of making him look better, sure, but if he can fix a situation in a game when I'm feeling that shitty he'll do it regardless of alignment. I mean I guess if he's scum and he thought he could use it to his advantage because mislynching me is on his scum bucket list then he might, but I just think if he saw me that miserable he'd want to help.
I'm not saying that he WOULDN'T do it as town; I'm sure he would because he's supportive of you and cares about you and I'd have Maria's back as well.
My point was more there was clear motivation to do so as scum and that play definitely helped his position even if [FB/SAD] caught on.
Tammy wrote:How come you didn't interact with any of our thoughts or ask any questions if you want to sort us? I'm finding it difficult to believe you don't get *any* town feels from nachos posting.
I'm not in the mood for tons of words right now but my heart simply isn't here.
I mean I'm pretty sure I've said things and made my hesitation about your slot known.
But I'm not interested in going back into my ISO going 'see where i did this' because you don't remember it and whether it exists or not isn't the issue here.
In post 890, Imperium wrote:Andy - have you ever played with mastina?
Technically yes.
But I never really directly interacted with her.

I was technically in SMITE with her but given I spent most of that game not being able to post in the main thread and spent my time screaming against Ankamius' lynch from the safety of a PT with Espeonage.

I was in Xenogears with mastina (may have been mastin2 at the time) and had the hardest time reading her and her mason partner (Ghostlin) had to pull a Hail-Mary softclaim to get me off mastina's case.

I modded DEFCON 4.0 in which mastina played.

I think the point I'm trying to make is YES I have played with mastina before but NO I don't understand her or her play at times and would never claim to be able to read her.
In post 894, Imperium wrote:Yeah, sorry quite baffled that Andy is all no town feels from nacho posting. I might be biased, but.

As of page 11, I like morph, gif, and nms for town.
I don't know what it is and I MIGHT go pull words from LAUNDRY on the subject but I just don't feel it rn.

Granted I'm also not fully invested in the game and actively complain about it and wouldn't be playing any mafia whatsoever if I weren't hydraing with Maria.
In post 896, Imperium wrote:Oh mea culpa Andy did interact some with nacho.
Yeah I thought I did. ^^
In post 905, Imperium wrote:
In post 364, Devils Gear wrote:
In post 326, Lovebirds wrote:
In post 317, Devils Gear wrote:i don't really buy andrius' unconditional sheep of mariars read either? unless i'm missing something there?
I support her.
This isn't unconditional sheeping. We talked about stuff elsewhere and I agreed with her and this is definitely her cause she's championing and doesn't need me fighting her battles. I am more focused with getting at CABD and NACHO among others.

I mean, sure, if she asked me to follow her blindly I would but that isn't this case.
In post 317, Devils Gear wrote:man this whole playerlist has so much history with everybody else on this playerlist i kinda just feel left outwhich is really bad because i need to drive this slot
We have history talk to me.
What do you think of Imperium? Because Nacho hasn't really impressed me much and that concerns me. It reminds me a bit of scumnacho trying to make headway into a game without a BIG THING to get behind. Granted this could simply be townNacho just being busy and not really being chummy but w/e.

What do you think of Scott/Ramona? Together/separately/whatever.
Are you having an easier time analyzing my posts or should I use more flirtatious prose?
@Andrius

Sweet, I'm glad you're also scumreading Jaestina for similar reasons as Mariar because I was starting to worry I'd have to actually ask Mariar about it which terrifies me.

I missed your post before asking my reads, so I'll answer that while I talk about nacho.
I think Nacho's play here will make more sense to you later on. I have them on null-town atm, but it's slowly accelerating into more town. I think I might be being overly wary on the slot.
AFAIK Cabd hasn't done anything that's swayed me either way, but ffery has been screwing with my head. I synced with pie briefly a little while ago (she still hasn't read the thread and I don't have an eta on it either, I'm sorry) and she said she'll be able to plug ffery as town/scum easy so I'm just ignoring the slot now.
NMS is a townread but I feel like we don't really have to worry because their slot will sort itself if they're still alive after N1 getting True Love.

I do appreciate your more direct way of speaking, but don't worry about it too much my dude. I wasn't being too serious earlier, and the mixup on 'what are you interested' was just grammatical.

Nominate: Notice me Senpai

-HS
I kind of get the sense from this post these two are not partnered.

It's not a take it to the bank thing or anything, just the being terrified to ask Maria thing felt non partners at first glance.
My only partner is the woman I'm dating.
Interesting connection though I forgot they're afraid to talk to Maria. (She's sweet you should talk to her, HS.)

In post 906, Imperium wrote:I feel like there's been too much focus on the bp claim, mental note that I want to look st the attacks when I've actually caught up. I'll explain why I don't like the attacks later too.
Part of the problem is this is most of what NMS did before they disappeared for five days so there wasn't much else TO talk about.
In post 931, Imperium wrote:It probably wouldn't strike me as notable if not for the claim he can get a read on nacho.
I feel like we had this conversation in laundry.
And talking about it again won't help so.
In post 932, Imperium wrote:
In post 808, Lovebirds wrote:
In post 805, morph the cat wrote:One of the things I want to happen really soon in this game is for you and nacho/tammy to sort each other.
Yeah about that...
In post 401, Imperium wrote:Early game I was concerned that you seemed to be playing up to us a bit when GIF was voting for us. I don't think you have a clue how to read either one of us, so your assertion that you even know how after how laundry mafia played out felt really weird. Nacho said that you always think you can read him when you can't though.
?

There were more to my concerns/stuff there. I'm not sure what this is supposed to do or mean sorting wise?
Requoting your post was more of a 'hey I know you [ffery] expect us to sort each other but tammy has little confidence in this and I realize that a lot of time's passed so don't expect great things'.
In post 937, Imperium wrote:Are you mad at me about this? I didn't mean to be rude but it freaks me the fuck out when someone misreads someone in one game and then in the next proclaims that they can read them or that it's not too hard to read them. You did buddy up to me at the beginning of the Thing when you were scum, so it's not unreasonable for me to wonder if you're doing that here. The concern on your alignment didn't go away when the only real attempt to interact and "sort" nacho amounted to somewhat discrediting his ability to read morph because y'all fooled a bunch of people in a game four years ago. You didn't seem interested in talking about the why of that read. It was further compounded by you seeming to seek permission to scum read us by morph at the time of the neighborhood reveal.

Sorry if my wording was abrupt? but based on the fact that the last game we played together you read both of us wrong (I believe you did come around on nacho), I don't think you know how to read either of us and it freaks me out when you think it will be easy. And if you are town here, my belief that you don't is validated by you not getting any town feels from nacho's posts.

I'm glad you are playing, I wish I felt better about your alignment.
I'm not mad at you, Tammy.
I'm glad you're here too.

Its no secret I don't have good feelings from your initial posting and I was curious as to what MORPH actually thought about your slot since there was some clear apprehension from them.
I was honestly expecting a 'IMPERIUM IS SCUM' blindside but no it was just some 'we're neighbors' and my reaction was basically like 'and that's not a bombshell at all'.

-A

Fixed. ~ nancy
Last edited by nancy on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #99) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Hey peeps Tammy posted something that I had a slight tr on mostly because the phrasing was the same we used in DBZ and I expect tammy to comment as it as town it can be easily faked but hey kudo's to her if she remembered that small detail
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #100) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Lovebirds »

I don't really have much more to comment on although I am getting cold feet on wanting to vote TRH because of the people already voting the slot I'm more likely to vote sword given the time we have left but I'll run it over with Andy
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #101) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Lovebirds »

after
forcing
asking andy nicely for reads this is the vote we both agree on

VOTE: Sword

~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #102) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 968, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 954, Lovebirds wrote:IIRC Maria unvoted you AND I've been of the mind that we should sort out MARRIAGE before LYNCH for days now.
Marriage is sorted dude, you're not getting it, morph is.

And there's no unvoting today, idrc if your vote is on me or not it's the fact that it's not on the person you stated you wanted lynched. I don't even get how you can be so oblivious to the gamestate to not realize by now that morph is the only decent marriage candidate.
Oh hello, NoticeMeSnarky.

When I said "sorted" I mean 'locked in'. I mean sure it doesn't resolve until the end of the day (IIRC) and we don't need a majority (IIRC) but I was operating under the 'let's do A and then move to B' because one voter on Clumsy Phoenix could upset the Marriage thing and then its no longer locked in.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #103) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 968, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:morph is the only decent marriage candidate.
I'm glad you agree that the Bulletproof Innocent Child claim was ridiculous and no one should have taken that seriously.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #104) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 993, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 152, Lovebirds wrote:Imperium hasn't posted?
So are they the NULL line for everyone or what talk to me.
Andy, Andy, Andy.

It's like you've never even played with me mate.
It is like I've never played with you.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #105) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:42 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 973, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Now notice that you're part of the problem by sitting back with your nomination up your own ass.
I thought you said it was 'locked in'?
Is it somehow no longer locked in?
Do you really NEED my vote?

Because it doesn't look like it if we're really 'locked in' on morph.
In post 976, Two Real Humans wrote:
Global V/LA for about 48 hours

i should be around for at least a claim in hood in about ~28 hours if gin hasn't already, i'm waiting to hear what they have to say about it but i kinda doubt they'll have any issues tbh

i'm sorry for my inactivity.
-HS
48hour VLA before deadline and at a weekend.
Can we just lynch this scum while they're gone?
I mean this game is nowhere near my high priority for this weekend but I'll at least vote them to move this along.
In post 978, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:IS IT

COULD IT BE?
Am I supposed to be excited?
In post 979, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:YES IT IS

A MASTINA SIGHTING!
Darn I was hoping Magna or vollkan would join the game.
We definitely need more wallposters in this game.
In post 987, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 135, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Also, if we have a cop or the like, would it be a good idea to check the Bulletproof hydra? If we can clear them, that'd be a bulletproof IC day 2.
The idea behind us getting it would be so that you wouldn't.
fucking.
need.
this.

But oh no let's go call the action SCUMMY and say that surely NoticeMeSenpai self-voting was for selfish reasons and didn't actually have a good purpose.

(Yes I am bitter.)
I thought we were moving along from this.
Apparently you're still talking about it.
Well ok then.
In post 990, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Flavor being public is a big deal.Name a single theme game which has had a player have their flavor be public and said player been scum.(Caveat: must be a mafiascum game.)
I'm waiting for a :good mod: to step up and finally break all these rules.
Unfortunately if I ran the game I couldn't PLAY the game which is why I am resorting to asking other people to run the games I want to play in.
Like the next WALTZ game.

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #106) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1000, Imperium wrote:Oh that's right, the reason why I asked if you played with Mastin is because she has a habit of posting a reads list in the beginning of games including people who haven't posted in positions that range from town to scum.
I definitely didn't know this.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #107) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1003, morph the cat wrote: I kinda want you to keep voting yourselves because it's sweet. <3
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #108) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Lovebirds »

But yes my vote will remain here.
If that wasn't actually sarcasm, then hey I appreciate the <3.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #109) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Well, hey, thanks then.
Great having you in a game again. You an ffery both.

pedit: cabd pls you were nice and then you called it dorky
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #110) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Lovebirds »

The response I would type would not be for you, Cabd.
So.

Anything you want to talk about while I'm here?
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #111) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1012, morph the cat wrote:But like... the cute lovely type of dorky. The kind of dorky that has you sitting in bed staring at the door for hours waiting for your SO to get home so you can give them a big hug. That sort of dorky.
Re: This. I failed the quote function.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #112) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1019, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1018, Lovebirds wrote:
In post 1012, morph the cat wrote:But like... the cute lovely type of dorky. The kind of dorky that has you sitting in bed staring at the door for hours waiting for your SO to get home so you can give them a big hug. That sort of dorky.
Re: This. I failed the quote function.
Of course it's not for me. My point was more that being in love is fun.

I think it's basically 100% that we are lynching between SOD and Humans today. You already picked your choice between the two.

I guess my only question is if your clumsy read is still solid given the big pile of NOTHING getting put into the thread by that slot as of late.
I prefer DG but I'm fine with Maria's vote.

It holds. I mean I can re-evaluate if needed but I'm happy with where it is.
And I am paying attention.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (isolation #113) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Aristophanes and HS have been non-entities and the replacement into the DG slot has really scummed it up.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (isolation #114) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1024, morph the cat wrote:Are you for/against the "both claim in hood to morph" plan?
Uh.
Let me go find it to read it?
I didn't look at the game last night as it was just us time.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #115) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 961, morph the cat wrote:Sword. Humans. If nothing changes, one of you two is for sure getting lynched today. The timer on day's end is running out soon. And activity in this game isn't as high as it should be.

Given morph happens to have a neighborhood with both of you, I have a proposal to make:

Both of you full-claim to us in your respective neighborhoods instead of waiting till one of you gets to L-1 and is forced to claim in public. Worst case scenario scum has some sort of neighborhood snoop but at that point it's no worse than if we'd had you claim here. Best case scenario something major clicks with setup design and we can rule one or both of you out as scum.
I don't care for this because of the 'we'll see how your roles fit in the setup' deal.
I mean I trust you and don't trust them but the whole 'how do you fit into the master plan' is just odd imo.
Just lynch the scum and move along.

No games.
No hesitation.
Send them home.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (isolation #116) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Yeah there are clear differences between my scum/town games.
Maybe I'll go take a look as well, for old times' sakes.

Didn't we have like more posts in the QT than we did in-thread?
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #117) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Accidentially hammering TIP was the play of the game.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #118) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1035, morph the cat wrote:That game was legit the best.
I mean my new all-time favorite is definitely THE THING Mafia for a number of reasons, greatest of which was meeting Maria.
I mean, I loved my role and would play another game with HOLY BLOOD mechanics but I'm the only one who'd mod it so.
Being in a scumteam with you and ffery was great and you two were definitely MVPs for holding your own in PTs with two hydras the entire time while I struggled to maintain Jabberwocky.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #119) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Yeah that game was stacked with great players.
Tierce/Empire were strong and I think the reason I lived so long was the LLD/Tierce debacle that ate up the last few days.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #120) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Subject: Mini 1478 ~ Mafia Xenologue (Game Over!)
Oil Tycoons wrote:HAI GAIZ
THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR
SYRYANA IS HERE

TIERCE BABY COME GLAMOR ME WITH YOUR SWEET SWEET VIBES
CABD COME RUB ME SHOULDERS, RHEUMATISM'S A BITCH
Oil Tycoons wrote:Man, it's been like a whole minute since that arrival. I'm somewhat disappointed none of you have reacted to my blazing glory.
Oil Tycoons wrote:Wait, holy shit, there's been a lynch? What the fuck are you people doing?
Oil Tycoons wrote:ANDRIUS

WHAT DID YOU DO
I'm still laughing.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (isolation #121) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

Part of me just wants to drop the hammer.
This feels like stalling to me.

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #122) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1075, Alisae wrote:
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-06-25 21:40:00)
I will hammer before deadline.
I don't care if Cabd isn't here or they don't claim or whatever.
Waiting is fine but I'm the fallback.

Intent to Hammer Tomorrow Before Deadline should Cabd not end this on his own

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #123) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:42 am

Post by Lovebirds »

The whole TEE HEE game on claiming in PTs for a few eye to see is fine but it is yielding no results so let's just accept that we're not getting anywhere and move on.

Exorcise the cancer.

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #124) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1089, morph the cat wrote:it'd make me weary
I'm with you, brother.

I've got my core at the top and everything else will just sort itself out through a swinging noose and hot fiery death.

Blood in the mud.

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #125) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Also hey, this was you:

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #126) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Oh no, those are characters in MY game.
They don't play, I just named characters after them.

SpyreX was our hero who killed the final boss.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #127) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In Memoriam.
Got a few others in there that are RIP/MIA [UK, Katy, Magua].

Anywho.
I won't be checking in frequently but I'll be around during D/D time this evening so.

Just kind of waiting for something that won't happen rn.

-A

pedit: Yeah, I TR Morph. I mean, I'd much rather get TRUE LOVE than them from a sheer COUPLE/NONCOUPLE standpoint but I don't think a reversal is possible at this point so.

I MEAN.
IF A REVERSAL HAPPENS I WILL BE THRILLED.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #128) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Lovebirds »

INSERT JOKE ABOUT HOW
YOURE GOING TO GET TRUE LOVE WITH FFERY

HOPE YOUR
HONEY
WIFE ISNT JELLY
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #129) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Its also a hydra effort.
Which means TWO people are avoiding this game.

Cabd.
Its time.

RALLY THE FAITHFUL
STRENGTHEN WHAT REMAINS AND IS AT THE POINT OF DEATH

"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #130) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Lovebirds »

I'm stepping away right now though so.

Later~
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (isolation #131) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Lovebirds »

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DAMOCLES YOU'RE NEXT
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (isolation #132) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Night-talk is great.
Dead scum is great.

All aboard the HYPE TRAIN TO VICTORY.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #133) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1132, Imperium wrote:
In post 1129, Lovebirds wrote:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DAMOCLES YOU'RE NEXT
Why?
Because they're scum?
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #134) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1136, Imperium wrote:That's quite possibly the most useless answer you could have given.
Do I look like I care?
In post 1137, Imperium wrote:It might just be an impression that I've gotten from skimming, but I thought that you had paranoia on me - was I wrong?
If not, why not? I haven't done jack shit and while Tammy is *probably* out of her scum range here I don't expect you to know why. Do you just believe morph that we're town? Do you really think that I wouldn't emotionally manipulate as scum?
Its not paranoia. Paranoia, for us, was both of us town-reading each other and then having it fall apart as the days went on and we were both still alive. There's a difference between paranoia and just not townreading you.

And I don't pretend to know Tammy as well as I knew you.
Morph's word matters to me, but isn't the end decider.
You'd do what you needed to as scum to win.
In post 1140, Imperium wrote:did you really think that the game would be this easy?
Yes.

Final Three [morph, Phoenix, Hatred].
gg

We've played games like this before, Nacho, where we won via POE. Like Xenogears.
In post 1148, Imperium wrote:I'd really like Andy to explain the case on SoD.
In post 1149, Imperium wrote:But I'm guessing that's what he's working on right now; pretty jazzed for the HYPE TRAIN wall he must be cooking up right now.
No I was actually not doing that.
Cabd's the Playwright I'm just the Playmaker.
From a long, long time ago when we played league together.

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #135) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Lovebirds »

HYPE TRAIN was excitement over lynching my #1 scumread and being right.
Games are, actually, this easy at times.

Especially when the scum don't bother to post.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #136) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1157, Imperium wrote:So if you had concerns with me, why didn't you care about talking with me about SoD?
Why would you say we're powerlynching them tomorrow because they're scum when you don't particularly think they're scum?
We are voting Damocles, Nacho.
Maria preferred Damocles and I preferred DGslot.

No I haven't stopped playing.
But I'm enjoying the scum lynch and, honestly, being able to talk through night is great for Cabd/etc but I was really looking forward to a 2-3 day real life reprieve from this game where I don't have to look at this for awhile.
So yeah, I'm here and will read but miss the opportunity to just sit out the night phase and just come back to the game in 2/3 days (idk how long nights are in Ali's rules) rested.

Also, hi, I'm here.
You want me to talk about Damocles?
Ari is 100% missing from the game.
Smart is so much of a non-presence/non-mover as well.

Like, we've some movers and pushers, some obvtown who just sit around, and some middle-of-the-road people like S/R and NMS who I wouldn't lynch before Damocles but would still roleblock if I could.

-A

pedit: Reading the pedit.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #137) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1160, Imperium wrote:
In post 1155, Lovebirds wrote:as well as I knew you.
You say you know me. I'd like to think you know me.
So I'm expecting you to sort me and then when I set aside and start a jam session you brush me aside and refuse to talk to me because the game's already solved.

My big intent here is just getting you to talk; you're not townreading me, I'm not townreading you, I'm seeing aside basically the next five hours to hash out stuff and while I had some bluster and jackassery to make sure you got drawn in and weren't at DnD or something the only thing I actually want is to talk about things and how you're viewing the game. I don't think "we might have a POE" is a good reason to stop talking; there's always the chance of someone cutting in deep into the POE and if we give them the chance to skate the rest of the game and that's how games like Xenologue happened.
I'd like to think I know you too. But I acknowledge that maybe its a KNEW because we haven't really talked in years and CoW was short and Laundry was plagued by you being scum and we had such little time together.

Ok. I'm here for a bit. Let's jam.
I'm checking out for in a few hours but I'm here so let's do this old-school style.

I'm viewing this game from the odd lens of 'I don't want to play mafia right now but we wanted to hydra as a couple and this game was perfect because of the couples game flavor etc'.

Right now my big thing is I'm happy (for Cabd) that he can talk through the night but I REALLY wanted 2-3 days off from this game during Night Phase where Maria and I spend maybe five minutes talking about night actions and not touching this game for awhile.

I know that the POE works both ways. I lost a game for the town because I didn't think things through once.

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #138) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1163, Imperium wrote:
In post 1161, Lovebirds wrote:honestly, being able to talk through night is great for Cabd/etc but I was really looking forward to a 2-3 day real life reprieve from this game where I don't have to look at this for awhile.
In post 1130, Lovebirds wrote:Night-talk is great.
Now I'm not a "contradictions!" type of guy but I don't understand your mindset here - why would you go "yay night talk!" when you were really feeling "boo night talk!"?
Cabd is afraid he's going to die and has some big old 'in case I die lynch Damocles' thing and this alleviates some of the pressure off him.
I'm happy for him.

I'm sad I have to actually continue reading this game since we don't get a proper sleep phase.
In post 1164, Scott and Ramona wrote:Why is activity and effort AI? I've had very little presence this game.

- Scott
Because its so true.
There was a time people would lynch me for activity/replacing out because I was horrid as scum.
If ABR replaces out of a game I scream for his lynch immediately.

It IS AI, just not for everyone. Its a personal tell.
In post 1165, Imperium wrote:
In post 1161, Lovebirds wrote:We are voting Damocles, Nacho.
Maria preferred Damocles and I preferred DGslot.
You preferred Gin-HS for a reason; you thought there was more against them and you thought Damocles might be town.
Why not reassess based on the flip? Maria mentioned that she didn't want to vote Gin-HS because of the people on him - who were these people and did her opinion of them change after the flip?
We haven't talked since the flip, Nacho.

I agreed I didn't like the initial voters on the DG wagon but I'm happy with the result.
In post 1168, Imperium wrote:
In post 1161, Lovebirds wrote:Also, hi, I'm here.
You want me to talk about Damocles?
Ari is 100% missing from the game.
Smart is so much of a non-presence/non-mover as well.
And that's why Maria is spearheading this push?
Those are my words.

I think we've spent like maybe 10 minutes talking about this game outside of the thread.
Seriously.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (isolation #139) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Ok "sad" is not the best word. More like "disappointed".
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (isolation #140) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Yeah, its more of a Cabd-ffery thing since there's clearly stuff they want to organize before their possible deaths.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (isolation #141) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Lovebirds »

And given they're basically Town Captains (Playwrights) this was clearly a good move for all of us.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (isolation #142) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Well you have to realize my #1 scumread is now dead AND flipped scum.
So there's less scum remaining to find and less people I suspect to begin with.

Kind of approaching PATHFINDER era where, after lynching 3 scum back-to-back, we had a hard time with scumreads since 1) the actual scum were 75% dead and 2) the townies left were fairly close.

I mean, now that DG's dead it is OUR #1 scumread. It was hers before, and mine now that DG is dead.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (isolation #143) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Lovebirds »

[Morph, Hatred, Phoenix]
[S/R, Imperium]
[NMS]
[Damocles]
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #144) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Lovebirds »

[Morph]
[Hatred, Phoenix]
[S/R, Imperium]
[NMS]
[Damocles]

Slightly more accurate.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (isolation #145) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Sorry for the multipost, I'm just not thinking this through all at once.

The could-go-either-way point is NMS.
Everyone above is a townread to some degree. I just moved you, for example. And Morph's basically their own tier because if I had to stratify the top 3, that's how I'd do it.

pedit: No, no I don't.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #146) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Lovebirds »

I'm playing this one close to the chest and I hope can understand that.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #147) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1185, morph the cat wrote:Hmm, okay, theory shot. A shame because that would have been fortunate.
I think I crumbed earlier to you but I think I said I can't neighborize like Alvis did.

I'm more holding out hope, Nacho, that you'll show up here and we can sit down (like we're doing) and have a jam session to sort this out.
Its just earlier you had no interest in sorting me which always strikes me as odd since you know me well enough to insta-lynch me if you think I'm scum.
Like, we had a time where we could near-confident sort each other for days (until the paranoia crept in) OR we'd just burn the other down instantly.
The fact that you didn't walk in here going 'talking to andy takes five minutes to sort and we'll be great' is always concerning and the reason you fooled me in the beginning of LAUNDRY was because you immediately set out to understand Tammy and I. (I didn't know you two were a thing back then.)

pedit: We both didn't like their early game, then they disappeared entirely (though ofc I understand rl difficulties and wanting to do other things with your partner than play mafia) and only recently returned and I don't feel confident in them at all. I feel like Jae scumreads me and isn't sharing it yet. And I wonder if that's because they're scum and its not yet time to push Andrius because he's still surrounded by the Cabd/Nacho/Clumsy team who will defend him despite his little original content thing.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #148) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Let's see if I can find that post in Laundry that better explains this.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (isolation #149) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Lovebirds »

One part of me is happy we're gonna win easy other part is sad because I wanted to do more
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #150) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Subject: ~laundry~ FIN
Andrius wrote:
[sic]
Anywho. Feet forward.

There's a little feeling that you're scum because you engaged me and I'm still not a townread of yours and yet you're doing nothing about it. Scum-Andrius should be an easy lynch for you to push almost LITERALLY by saying 'ANDRIUS IS SCUM, I AM NACHOMAMMA, WE READ EACH OTHER THIS WELL'. Or at least, we did.

Like, you're literally calling me scum here.
Come at me.
Where's your vote?
Where's the call to arms?
I don't really think you think I'm scum.
Because if you're town and you think I'm scum this day ends with me dead. Because we aren't going to give each other free passes just for old times' sake.
I kind of think you're scum because you're scumreading me and you're after garryoat. Which is cool. Bus away. I'm more than willing to lynch him because he's scum and/or as a policy lynch. We can call it whatever you like. He's scum and needs death.
Long ago there was a time when we would instantly sort each other and attempt to destroy games before the paranoia set in. (Xenoblade, Xenogears)
I truly believe that if you're town and you scumread me you would want me dead IMMEDIATELY because the read is literally so strong and you wouldn't pass it up for anything but like actually confirmed scum.
I was pinged in Laundry because you were calling me scum and yet were disinterested in lynching me.

Its not a perfect comparison to here, but the basis still holds of sorting you (among others) is priority 1 and I'd push you into the GROUND if I thought you were scum from Day One. (BSG)
I think you'd do the same.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (isolation #151) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1199, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 1161, Lovebirds wrote:Like, we've some movers and pushers, some obvtown who just sit around, and some middle-of-the-road people like S/R and NMS who I wouldn't lynch before Damocles but would still roleblock if I could.
Get the fuck out of here we are literally confirmed town from that fucking flip.
Am I missing something obvious because there was no mod-post that said "NMS IS CONFIRMED TOWN".
Anything short of that doesn't mean CONFIRMED TOWN.

THE ONLY INNOCENTS ARE BODIES.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #152) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1195, Imperium wrote:
In post 1193, Lovebirds wrote:One part of me is happy we're gonna win easy other part is sad because I wanted to do more
~Maria
You can talk about your scumread on Damocles if you'd like - Andrius's reason is pretty much "lurking" but I'm expecting your read to have a bit more nuance than that.
For me it's mostly due to vote counts given how everything is gone along with my townreads it just makes sense for sword to be the last scum we didn't mind DG getting hammered I was just more confident in sword the flip just helps if they're not scum it's Scott/Ram although I doubt it
In post 1199, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 1161, Lovebirds wrote:Like, we've some movers and pushers, some obvtown who just sit around, and some middle-of-the-road people like S/R and NMS who I wouldn't lynch before Damocles but would still roleblock if I could.
Get the fuck out of here we are literally confirmed town from that fucking flip.
Stop crying like a baby please thank you.
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #153) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Jae back off. You wanna be snarky come at me leave Andy out of this I pref you just outright stop but if it comes down to it..
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #154) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Like you're so testy over the fact that we DARE sr your mighty slot like what the heck
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (isolation #155) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Tammy how do you feel about me you've played a bit with me you feel the need to sort Andy but I feel like you could sort me as well.
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #156) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Lovebirds »

See Nacho this is why I like signs :( I feel like you could sort me too though!
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #157) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1206, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 1191, Lovebirds wrote:I'm more holding out hope, Nacho, that you'll show up here and we can sit down (like we're doing) and have a jam session to sort this out.
This shows a disconnect between his earlier thing bitching about nighttalk btw. It's more chance to potentially jam with Nacho and he was bitching about it while Nacho was here instead of doing what he claims he wanted.
Do you scumread me or not?
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (isolation #158) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1210, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:I think they're pure bullshit.DG slot's nomination of us was a clear fucking scum defense/nom of town and it was what majorly pinged me about them and was what I threw to mastina and then pushed mastina to actually read out of sequence to confirm my thoughts there. Ginngie's carry on was clearly him trying to buddy us/defend us and that's also not how scum goes about defending a partner. It's too fucking blatant.
Not confirmed via mod.
Not confirmed town.
Thanks for more self-centered posting.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (isolation #159) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Like I'm not trying to be snarky but literally WHERE DID THIS AGGRESSION COME FROM
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (isolation #160) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1217, Imperium wrote:
In post 1209, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Yet... And here's the big kicker....
I literally can't have that nuanced of a read as scum.
Because scum can't genuinely scumread someone.
This is an argument that's too heavily rooted in semantics in my opinion; Andy could have said "I think they are either secretly scumreading me or I think they are posturing for the opportunity to leave me open as a possible fake scumread later" and his language would have been more precise but it's obvious why he opted for the simpler point instead.

I don't think you've actually addressed his concerns here.
I wasn't really saying this to ask them.
This was my reservation I was saving for CABD if we got to talk overnight.

There are a few people incubating suspicion of me (and ignoring Maria) but not saying outright SR and I feel like it COULD be posturing for later.
I don't like the hidden cards thing and this is some bad excuse to save it for later.

IF YOURE GOING TO SHOOT ME THEN SHOOT ME.
In post 1228, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 1222, Lovebirds wrote:
In post 1191, Lovebirds wrote:I'm more holding out hope, Nacho, that you'll show up here and we can sit down (like we're doing) and have a jam session to sort this out.
This shows a disconnect between his earlier thing bitching about nighttalk btw. It's more chance to potentially jam with Nacho and he was bitching about it while Nacho was here instead of doing what he claims he wanted.
Clearly I do.
Only took you forever to spit it out.

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (isolation #161) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1222, Lovebirds wrote:
In post 1223, Lovebirds wrote:
In post 1210, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:I think they're pure bullshit.DG slot's nomination of us was a clear fucking scum defense/nom of town and it was what majorly pinged me about them and was what I threw to mastina and then pushed mastina to actually read out of sequence to confirm my thoughts there. Ginngie's carry on was clearly him trying to buddy us/defend us and that's also not how scum goes about defending a partner. It's too fucking blatant.
Not confirmed via mod.
Not confirmed town.
Thanks for more self-centered posting.
In post 1224, Lovebirds wrote:Like I'm not trying to be snarky but literally WHERE DID THIS AGGRESSION COME FROM
All this is me.

-A

I'll sign out now so Maria can talk with Nacho and I'm leaving soon anyway.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (isolation #162) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1236, Imperium wrote:I continue not to understand any of your role-related play
-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (isolation #163) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1242, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 1231, Lovebirds wrote:Only took you forever to spit it out.
Actions speak louder than words, my friend.
I'm not really The Baker anymore.
I don't do subtlety.

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #164) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Lovebirds »

I'M PLAYING LEAGUE also lol wantying the power when you're a friendly neighbor bp who can't die youcan CLEAR YOURSELF IN ONE NIGHT you're either making up bs or dumb
I think NMS could be scum but they'll clear themselves quote on quote
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #165) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1246, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 1234, Imperium wrote:
In post 1225, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Then Andrius started the whole thing about Sword and his #1 scumread "we lynched scum" bullshit.
Why did this bother you?
Because he
didn't
lynch scum.
They parked on two slots all fucking day.
We had a sr on them too we just wanted to lynch the other no no he didn't I wanted too and you can't give any reason why you sr us you're just being aggro for 0 reason back OFF
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #166) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Lovebirds »

You wanna yell you yell at me leave Andy out of this thank you there's no need for you to be acting like this at all
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (isolation #167) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Like it's okay to push us I am fine with this but you're acting gah zzz look if you were anyone else I'd prob have lashed out but god
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (isolation #168) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

We didn't vote them because I wanted to vote sword andy wanted two real humans it was his top sr so of course he's gonna be happy they flipped scum
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (isolation #169) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

Sword was lower on our list then you were so we voted them we compared lists sword was lower I voted them easy
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #170) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1265, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 1256, Lovebirds wrote:We didn't vote them because I wanted to vote sword andy wanted two real humans it was his top sr so of course he's gonna be happy they flipped scum
~Maria
Why was TRH his top scumread?
Why was Sword yours?
I'll let him answer TRH when he gets back but TRH was my top sr for a long time too but I didn't like the people voting him at the time (you and scott) so I went to sword mostly because I have some reason to tr everyone else
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (isolation #171) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1261, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 1249, Lovebirds wrote:You wanna yell you yell at me leave Andy out of this thank you there's no need for you to be acting like this at all
~Maria
I dont' want to yell at you.
I think you could be scum not for your play but for Andrius'. There was something I liked about your play earlier but I can't even remember what that is because I have a kneejerk "you're scum" reaction to literally everything that Andrius posts.

Like, if Sword/TRH could be partnered then why did Andrius want TRH more than Sword while keeping your vote on Sword? It feels like a hopeful counterwagon type situation. This is obviously just a moot point if Sword flips scum though which was why I wanted to just sit on it until we saw Sword's flip but then this night talk thing happened and Andrius continued to ping me.
Andy wanted to vote TRH but I know for a fact if I want to bote something Andy will let me do it he's not the type to go like "No Maria I wanna vote this" so he let me do it he's happy his top sr flipped scum that's why he kept asking for a hammer hell I bet he wanted to do it himself but didn't just to not upset me
In post 1264, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 1251, Lovebirds wrote:Like it's okay to push us I am fine with this but you're acting gah zzz look if you were anyone else I'd prob have lashed out but god
~Maria
You know I think of you as a friend but I get really peeved when someone snarks at me for no good reason when I want to try to keep things in so that I can work with them if they're town. I don't have endless patience, I just don't. I'm not even sure where you're getting that I'm yelling over just really aggressively pushing my read. I'm sorry if I've upset you.
I don't mind if you sr us I don't mind if you aggro push our slot and I've clearly misunderstood because this doesn't feel like aggro pushing it feels like attacking and I get a bit protective I care for you too friend
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #172) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

the tldr of me and andys convo

Andy: My reads look like ____ and my top sr is TRH and I can vote sword
Me: Yeah I sr them both too but the TRH wagon makes me feel icky so lets vote sword
Andy: Sure dear
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (isolation #173) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1273, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 1268, Lovebirds wrote:I'll let him answer TRH when he gets back but TRH was my top sr for a long time too but I didn't like the people voting him at the time (you and scott) so I went to sword mostly because I have some reason to tr everyone else
~Maria
Can you tell me what your reasons were for townreading both myself and scott more than Sword was at that point?
You've had glimmers of town I thought part of what you've said was town I also want you to be town because being clear town in dota with you was great and I felt bias so I wanted to back off
Scott and Ram we just saw some towny things in there iso where we couldn't find that in swords
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (isolation #174) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

Spoiler: words from me
HS was MIA.
Their partner was non-existant.
The replacement was trying too hard. I don't care to words right now.
They were scum. They're dead. Let's move on.
Maria wrote:he kept asking for a hammer hell I bet he wanted to do it himself but didn't just to not upset me
Nah, I didn't do it because it wasn't AT deadline and Cabd said he would.
In post 1275, Lovebirds wrote:the tldr of me and andys convo

Andy: My reads look like ____ and my top sr is TRH and I can vote sword
Me: Yeah I sr them both too but the TRH wagon makes me feel icky so lets vote sword
Andy: Sure dear
~Maria
Confirming this.
In post 1276, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Sorry if I made Andy feel attacked on a personal level.
Not at all.
Just wondered where the AGGRO came from.
In post 1283, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 1277, Lovebirds wrote:
In post 1273, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 1268, Lovebirds wrote:I'll let him answer TRH when he gets back but TRH was my top sr for a long time too but I didn't like the people voting him at the time (you and scott) so I went to sword mostly because I have some reason to tr everyone else
~Maria
Can you tell me what your reasons were for townreading both myself and scott more than Sword was at that point?
You've had glimmers of town I thought part of what you've said was town I also want you to be town because being clear town in dota with you was great and I felt bias so I wanted to back off
Scott and Ram we just saw some towny things in there iso where we couldn't find that in swords
~Maria
Alright, that makes a little more sense.
I'll just back up and we'll face the game continuing on D3 if there's even a D3 because I don't really want to fight with you when there's a decent chance we're both just town. <3
What happened to D2?
In post 1295, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Jae and I very much are a thing if you weren't aware so we fit that criteria just for the record.
I know.
Was it not clear that I wasn't voting anyone other than our slot for MARRIAGE (besides out of NEED)?
In post 1315, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 378, Lovebirds wrote:Also yeah NMS slid into the background which hasn't gone unnoticed.
Ask Maria what I was doing.

She'll tell you just as much as I will I was busy pouring my heart and soul into winning WWF. (Which I did, even if I didn't WIN-win. So close though, if not for a fucking bullshit aspect of the game I didn't know about. If I'd known I couldn't kill twice I would have WON-won.) Also I believe with school, forget if I was done by this point or not but I was definitely busy. Jae also had ~stuff~ happening which I'm sure they mentioned if they read this.
I don't care what you were doing.
I've said I'm fine with people doing "adult things" as ffery called it and/or just wanting to do things with their partner that's not being in this game. Because that's how I am.

I just need you HERE so you can POST so I can READ you so we can send this home.
Because despite what you may think I care about sorting your slot so we can WIN.
In post 1316, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:It's not worth it on every level.The amount of pain, the amount of hurt, the amount of emotion.Even if you draw scum you're not going to put that much shit in.
Uh, I disagree but w/e.

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (isolation #175) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Thank god Luv can't read me to save his life.

Why do you sr us?
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (isolation #176) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Somewhat but it shouldn't be hard for you to explain again if you're that confident
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #177) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Lovebirds »

I don't really care if you sr our slot I just wanted to talk through it oh well
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (isolation #178) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Lovebirds »

What's the dif between shading and disliking a post or scumhunting to you people like no shit i'ma shade a post I dislike double that if it's to a sr of mine
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (isolation #179) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Lovebirds »

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (isolation #180) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Lovebirds »

So I wanted to vote Damocles.
And then there was No Kill.

We Roleblocked them last night.
So.

Damocles or bust.

-A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (isolation #181) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Im driving for another two hours but wanted to share.
Willing to vote Damocles. Just seeing what Cabd and Co are up to.

Pedit. I think we all expected role madness.
Im not fullclaiming.
Just relevant results.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (isolation #182) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Lovebirds »

ANDY YOU TWAT I TOLD YOU TO SAVE THAT INFO O_e
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (isolation #183) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Lovebirds »

In post 1457, Lovebirds wrote:ANDY YOU TWAT I TOLD YOU TO SAVE THAT INFO O_e
~Maria
I haven't been on Skype yet today so if it's there I haven't seen it yet.

A
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #184) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Lovebirds »

It's hard to find good help these days
~Maria
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (isolation #185) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Cabd
Its not hard
Ignore the dreck and lynch Ari
gg
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (isolation #186) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Lovebirds »

VOTE: Damocles
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (isolation #187) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Lovebirds »

One more for majority at 8 players.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (isolation #188) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Scum also need to post to win, Cabd
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (isolation #189) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Claiming was totally worth it then.
"Too long."
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Goon
Lovebirds
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (isolation #190) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Lovebirds »

Ok well then.
Andy/Morph are still undefeated.
This time we didn't have to bulldoze Nacho along the way either. <3

Best part is hydra-ing with Maria though.
You threw away your chance when you didn't give us True Love.

-A

p.s. Also, she chose this couple, not me. I hadn't seen the show before she showed it to me.
"Too long."

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”