Micro 759: Tarot uPick III - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

hi
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 47, nancy wrote:
Wolfy.
oops
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

porkens and dreal basically locktown
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 60, nancy wrote:I townread Dunkerdoodles.
that was easy
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 64, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 60, nancy wrote:I townread Dunkerdoodles.
HEY!

what did I just say?!

*shakes fist*
you said why do i townread you and porkens
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 184, Not Known 15 wrote:I notice that Porkens has failed to comply with my request to answer my question(why Porkens did town read Jarbakas) again. I recommend everyone to vote Porkens right now. I cannot see any good town reason for Porkens to hide their reasons behind the naked townread. I do however see a scum motivation behind them first ignoring my question, then turning towards me in an attempt to discredit me and even further trying to discredit me when I made a vote and told them to answer: The town read was fake!
this sounds more like the intro to a school essay than a mafia read imo
i kinda agree your posts are forced
i'll pull up the questions and answer them in a sec
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 102, nancy wrote:Actually I'd like to start the game here with some RQS so four questions for everyone borrowed from Regfan:

1) What are your availabilities re: timezone / time of day / posting frequency?
2) What kind of experience do you have with mafia and how does that inform your play?
3) Do you prefer hunting down scum to manipulating town and why?
4) How would you describe your playstyle and is there anything about it you're trying to change this game?
1. PST, i always post afternoon/night my time due to school, so like 6pm-1am ish EST
2. i've played maybe 20 or so games over tos forums and here, although i haven't got much better and
3. i usually cooperate with others, don't really tell people what to do. i will hold my ground though and push someone hard if i feel they're scum
4. reactive. i kinda lurk and prefer to react to others than to start a conversation.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

VOTE: Not Known 15
putting vote here for now
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

can i ask why there aren't any votes?
like, maybe it's normal but people are usually throwing out votes just to get some activity.
maybe this game doesn't need this cause it's already decently active but it's still strange imo
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

eh i guess
does it make me look nooby cause i'm voting then? :(
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

uh hi
do i know you?
i've probably played with you i just don't remember sorry :lol:
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

i like porkens so far tbh but that's just me
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 268, nancy wrote:
In post 260, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i like porkens so far tbh but that's just me
Any posts in particular that you like more or less than others?
mainly the tone, doesn't feel overly aggressive, i think it's pretty townie
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 271, Yetichain wrote:
Dunkerdoodles wrote:uh hi
do i know you?
i've probably played with you i just don't remember sorry :lol:
:lol:
I played scum against you in Titus's Old Music Playlist Mafia. I was in a hydra with NotTheRealPaul under the name Penn and Teller.
Oh that silly game
paul's seemed to disappeared, dunno where he went
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

porkens solid town
i'm getting mixed feelings on NK15
feels like a fabricated read imo but
and have townie tone
idk
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 337, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 335, Porkens wrote:Dunkers is almost all filler and hopalong. His vote on you seemed opportunistic to me.

I don't trust him.
So you spotted an additional problem. Hmm... but I am not sure that this is indicative of Dunker being scum. But yes you cannot trust Dunker. And you cannot trust their reads. At all. They are definitely a suitable candidate, and they absolutely need to be lynched before LyLo if we cannot clear them.
um
1. my reads aren't that bad. usually.
2. shouldn't bad reads be more indicative of town than scum? scum usually have more accurate reads because they know the alignments of each player. (except multiball ofc but this isn't multiball)
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

hi
i'm here and ready to talk
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

northside/jabarkas is town/town i think
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

kinda want to scumread nancy
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

well um
i feel like nk15 is scum and that's where my vote is right now because his posts seem fabricated and kinda idk, sketchy? i don't like his posts

porkens's posts are genuine and town

nancy has been kind of lurky contributing, like i feel she is posting, but not really doing anything while town fights eachother

i find both sides of you and north's discussion towny
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 430, Jabarkas Mayonnaise wrote:
In post 428, Dunkerdoodles wrote:kinda want to scumread nancy
Explain?
I'd like you to explain your reads about me/Northside, too, but more interested in how you're coming to this conclusion on nancy.

-V
I don't want to say she's lurking, but I feel her posts aren't really trying to advance the game state, she's just chugging along while town "fights eachother.

acid, it got redacted i think :(
but show me

i don't know how to really read his posts, but my gut tells me scum based on how it's formatted, it feels fabricated to me
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 383, northsidegal wrote:VOTE: jabarkas

recent posts are lamist. jabarkas' push has a lot of bark but no bite – nothing is actually accomplished by what he's doing other than projecting the image of "i'm frustrated with the lack of actitvity". explicitly saying that you're pressure voting someone doesn't mean anything, and pushing against lurkers is a great way to look like you're contributing while really not accomplishing much.
this feels like a town vote, it's kind of out there, and the reasoning is solid.
In post 385, Jabarkas Mayonnaise wrote:
In post 383, northsidegal wrote:VOTE: jabarkas

recent posts are lamist. jabarkas' push has a lot of bark but no bite – nothing is actually accomplished by what he's doing other than projecting the image of "i'm frustrated with the lack of actitvity". explicitly saying that you're pressure voting someone doesn't mean anything, and pushing against lurkers is a great way to look like you're contributing while really not accomplishing much.
Glad to see you taking the bait of "Look at me! I am doing something now! I'm voting you! ahahah!" Trash.
Let me explain how off-base you are:
1. Expressing frustration with lack of activity while actively voting an inactive player is a call for action and a push to get that player and others to post. Obviously fucking worked, as your post is indicative of it.
2. "Explicitly saying you're pressure voting someone doesn't mean anything" -- In some cases, this can be true, but in the case of expressing that my vote exists to put a player closer to lynch and will stay there until they produce content that convinces me they aren't scum; that's a FUCKING VOTE, that's the only way in which I can operate towards my goddamn wincon, and expressing the pressure dynamic in this situation does not mitigate the reality of that pressure. There's this stupid fuckoff idea that 'pressure votes' are not votes intended to lynch a player--they can be if players mean them that way, but I fully intend for this vote to lead to either a lynch or a production of content that clears a player within a reasonable doubt.
3. Pushing lurkers is the only fucking option in this game as literally 7/10 of the game have less posts than me and, I'd argue, only nancy has a comparable amount of content. To me, you are all lurkers. Furthermore, this is the only game I'm playing in and I'm not moderating anything right now--I refresh this game every ten minutes or so, and seeing no one post anything is incredibly frustrating. Of course I'm going to make a push and try to get the game moving.

I can see where you could be coming from (if your joindate is reflective of your relative mafia and on-site experience) because a lot of the empty platitudes you've championed here are the kind of things that sound good to rally behind, but that doesn't exonerate you as town nor condemn you as scum. At least, I'm grateful that you're doing something.

-V
this feels like a townie defense, while i wouldn't say the tone is "genuine", it feels well thought out and i guess from a town pov

if one of you guys is scum it's definitely jabby tho imo.

i'd like to know what others think of jabarkus.

obviously this isn't the whole interaction but you get the point
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 438, acidphoenix wrote: no dunkers read two posts down from the one with the redacted post; it's me flipping your readslist except i colored in the readslist since the game's over
ok i get the point i'm bad at mafia
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

might be conf bias but idk

plus he is only scumreading and not townreading which is sketchy
Spoiler:
In post 293, Not Known 15 wrote:Lil Uzi Vert:
Largely unhelpful posts. Only one to completely skip questions. Strange reactions to motivation and then telling that motivation is very important(while not caring for motivation).Then we have the question about town being guarded. Is that intended to protect Porkens? How does Uzi know anything about the abilities of others, while it is Day 1 and nobody claimed? (Yes, you know that it is upick but one role should not give you so much info on the setup; while being on the scumteam could). They even didnt say why they thought otherwise(being guarded not indicative). Yes, I saw the replacement. But that does not make it better.
VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
In post 322, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 318, Jabarkas Mayonnaise wrote:It's because this game lacked any real conflict or passion, imo.
Whenever I catch up on 5+ pages in a game, I always gloss unless there's a really serious conflict happening, and, even then, if it's too verbose, I still skim it.

Basically, this game's been pretty toothless so far.

-V
Porkens is still pretty high in my suspicion list even after they decided to give in and answer my question(and that situation was serious). But LUV/north, well that spot is currently number 1.
In post 355, Not Known 15 wrote:I definitely want a reaction to your last, interesting post here, Yeti. From those who are deemed questionable.
I can't say that lynching players you don't think are scum is a great idea. This post was pretty sketch in general.
Hmmm but I don't know if Dunker is town or scum. They could be both. I only said it was probably not indicative for scum(dunker). Not that it is indicative for town(dunker). And if they are town, they have a high chance of messing up. In my opinion, Dunker is unreadably anti-town every time; at least that is what their games suggest.
In post 184, Not Known 15 wrote:I notice that Porkens has failed to comply with my request to answer my question(why Porkens did town read Jarbakas) again. I recommend everyone to vote Porkens right now. I cannot see any good town reason for Porkens to hide their reasons behind the naked townread. I do however see a scum motivation behind them first ignoring my question, then turning towards me in an attempt to discredit me and even further trying to discredit me when I made a vote and told them to answer: The town read was fake!
In post 373, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 372, Porkens wrote:
In post 361, northsidegal wrote:i promise i'll have more to say later, by the way, when i get the time.
In post 365, acidphoenix wrote:viewtopic.php?p=9802614#p9802614

content tonight or tomorrow hopefully; sorry for lack thereof so far
One of these is scum.
It could be both. But I have played with acid more than once and they had utterly useless posts as my scumpartner, but also lots of useless posts as town.
But LUV/North? I think that slot is worse. Sketchy replacement, and north does not seem to be a lurker, usually. Also their entry...
My vote stays on North.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

nk15 wagon frozen
obv scum
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

nsg is a town flip i'm pretty sure
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

nk15 wagon literally frozen

ok on a serious note i've been voting him since the start of the game and not a single other person has hopped on, i think this is scum
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #27) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 488, Jabarkas Mayonnaise wrote:I'm saying that Porken's reasons for voting me strike me as the second rather than the first and Porkens not asking me questions/engaging with my slot and, when asked to elaborate, he's just dodged doing so, is evidence of that.
I've come around to thinking your vote on me is coming from a legitimate scumread and you've been more than thorough about why you scumread my slot and, while I disagree with your judgment, I don't think you're scum for pushing me in the way you have, so;
VOTE: Yetichain

As of now, the only votes on me other than yours strike me as incredibly bad votes and the only reasons I'm not lighting Porkens up is because I'm worried about how much that'd implode this game right now and because I suspect he actually
does
have something more to his push rather than just jumping on the leading wagon and purposefully inciting me.

-V
what is this vote
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

wait what
brb rereading
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 457, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 456, Jabarkas Mayonnaise wrote:So how does them FULLY CLAIMING AND OUTING THEIR ROLE quench your suspicions?
If you have alignment-indicative suspicions, explain what they are right now and explain why a fully claim would allow you to confirm that Acid is scum.
If your suspicions are that Acid has more than just a neighborizing role, digging for more information to be shared publicly is scummy as fuck and presenting that as some sort of alignment-sorting approach rather than you just rolefishing is not helpful to town.

So, answer my question;
How does getting a full roleclaim from Acid benefit town and not just fucking give scum a roadmap for where to shoot?
Then, I reiterate;
How does them FULLY CLAIMING AND OUTING THEIR ROLE quench your suspicions?
If you have alignment-indicative suspicions, explain what they are right now and explain why a fully claim would allow you to confirm that Acid is scum.

P-EDIT:
Can you explain your possibly-scumread on Porkens, too?

-V
Everyone has a role here did you forget?
They claimed a neighbourizing and a protective role. That looks strange to me because of what
my
role is. A bit too close, perhaps. Depends on what they really are.

P-EDIT:
Can you explain your possibly-scumread on Porkens, too?
Look at my ISO.
LUV had a strange defense on them I already pointed out.
Their refusal to answer my questions.
Their exaggeration at post .
so this is him ccing protective?
that's not what i read it as

also acid never claimed prot as far as i can see
can someone point out where he softed it if he really did
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

i'm confused now

oh also i have info that MAY make jabarkas more likely to be scum
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

same with nk15 ^

i'm not sure if it does or not but i think so
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

i'm not
that's why i'm saying it MIGHT make you guys more likely scum
or i'm dumb
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 513, Porkens wrote:I have no clue what's what
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

well, some people townread them, and some people have scummier targets to vote.
or both :)
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 520, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 518, Porkens wrote:Here's a thing.

Some folks said that they "got their first choice" for pick. I got an amalgam of my 3 choices. Although, I picked 3 that I felt meant somethign together, and FF may have picked up on that and done my role accordingly?

I'm sorry if I irritated you JM. It wasn't my intention to cause you stress. I wanted to see if anyone would hop on.

I have to say I think the scum are doing a decent job of blending in, but I'm forgiving a couple of lackluster posters because I've seen them lackluster post in previous games.

I think that NK's agression was forced. And I do believe that is scum.

VOTE: Not KNown 15
And I think that THIS is scum. I would prefer lynching Northsidegal because they are more scummy to me, but that does not seem to happen.
VOTE: Porkens
I have given enough reasons in my posts for this. I feel that Porkens is trying to divert attention from their scumpartner(probably North). I could be wrong but there was a connection between LUV and Porkens.
i mean this is kind of blatantly OMGUS, and trying to find partners this early is like eh
porkens is jumping all over the place which is kinda worrying me, please obvtown post more
nsg is still town imo
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

VOTE: Jabarkus
voting here for now
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 540, Jabarkas Mayonnaise wrote:Could you elaborate, or are you just jumping on the largest wagon because...?

-V
just want to change things up a little
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

holy crap my wagon actually gained traction
too bad it's not cause of me though
VOTE: nk15/vote]
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

VOTE: nk15
oops
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 683, Porkens wrote:2 of you are town.

Both of you get on the n15 wagon and join dis townbloc.

Or...pick a lynch.
this man gets it
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

hi
why isnt nk15 dead

i will lynch nk15 or jabarkus no one else
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #42) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

VOTE: Jabarkus
L-1
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

well i'm not scum, so idk where the no kill is from
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

oh btw i am in a hood with acid so the neighborizing part is true
i'm gunna assume the jk is also true
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

nancy, while there's basically a 0% chance you're mafia, that read while long doesn't really say anything, it's very open ended and you could easily use it as a case for or against acid.
what are your reads on nk15 and me?
i really think nk15's posts are forced, plus him not voting jabarkus yesterday is eh so.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

hi
i think me putting my partner at L-1 should be enough of a case for me not being scum?
i still want NK15 but i'll sheep nancy if it comes to that
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1195, drealmerz7 wrote:you having role related reasons to not vote NK15 makes me feel like it's just NK15 like I initially thought
it's definitely not incriminating evidence but it's something
In post 1196, nancy wrote:I'm tempted to just ask NK15 to claim and clear this whole mess up.
he needs to claim i think
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #48) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1285, drealmerz7 wrote:wolfy pop-in
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1296, Not Known 15 wrote:Indeed. That is the problem right now.

Dunker was jailkept and no kill happened.
Their vote could be a bus quite easily.
And they are not well readable for me; but they are usually antitown even as town.

VOTE: Dunker
yeah let me just put my partner at L-1 and encourage him to be hammered that's a great plan
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1298, northsidegal wrote:dunk, could you say what you were talking about in ?
not without claiming
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

i don't know why i would be targeted for a nightkill, but it could make sense if nk15 is mafia, just he knew i would've tunneled him the next day
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

nancy please
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

anybody that sheeps this is basically scumclaiming
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

it's cool nancy

i just think it's so bad to i think i would l-1 my partner and encourage a hammer, no way would jabarkus let me do that.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

also i'm vt

jabarkus and nk15 both said this game was role madness which means they obviously had pr roles and i thought them thinking it was role madness made them them more likely to be mafia
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #56) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

hanged man :/
with tower and magician
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

VOTE: yetichain
i like this actually
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

oh read list
um

me nancy porkens
everyone else
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1361, Yetichain wrote:
In post 1353, Dunkerdoodles wrote:VOTE: yetichain
i like this actually
Yes okay... so why did you say in you couldn't explain without claiming when you clearly could?

-Key
um ???
if i say that the game isn't role madness that obviously makes me vt no?
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

wait yeti
are you claiming u caused the no kill or not?
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

help

i think woman of crystals is just gara's secret doublevote
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #62) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

so then who is woman of crystals?
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #63) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

probably one of the maf controls her as an extra secret vote
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

VOTE: dreal
L-1
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #65) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1440, Porkens wrote:Gasp
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #66) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

ok whatever
VOTE: garaputo
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1493, garaputo wrote:Greetings. I was successfully able to neighborhood Yetichain last night.
VOTE: yetichain
start here i suppose?
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #68) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1496, northsidegal wrote:then what stopped the kill last night? if yeti is scum, did she really shoot for dunker?
this probably
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

nk15

you're literally contradicting yourself there
if my town play is "usually scummy" (which i don't think it is), i must be town by meta right?

yet you keep pushing me for this, not even commenting on my play this game and relying on "meta"
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1544, AnonymousGhost wrote:@Dunker - Just answer this - no more and no less: does you role possess a negative utility that can hurt town?
i'm literally vt
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1545, AnonymousGhost wrote:I want a binary 'yes' or 'no', specifically.
no
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

i have reread my rolecard 10 times i am vanilla town
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1561, AnonymousGhost wrote:Let me ask you guys this... are you sure you want to lynch this?
where did you get this lol
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #74) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

ok

my rolecard says that my abilities may change due to reasons out of my control

but nothing's happened yet so im still vt
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

oh
somehow i missed that
enigma is my flavor name i guess. lemme check
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

ok enigma is my role

apparently my role and abilities can change based on others actions i guess.
i guess i could also be a secret backup of some sort?

right now tho i'm vt
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

i didn't miss it, i just didn't think it was important as i am basically a vt

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”