Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

sheep reads/ agree? i picked middle of the pack post counts because scum tend to try and stay in the middle of the pack in the game. I wasn't going to sheep or agree with anyone necessarily?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: wilky
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 674, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 665, Espeonage wrote:
vote: tchill

Hard policy or I replace out.
??? i was scum the only time we played together. i did what i had to do to win. if you think i play that way every time so be it. Tbh i thjought you were a good player and was looking forward to playing with you. oh well.
if i remember correctly i even complained about seemingly only finding good townies when i was scum in the scum chat lol. i'm not gonna apologize for play that led to a victory but to assume i play the same exact way every time is incorrect.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I'm going to have to look through this before I weigh in on the policy thing.
In post 673, Thor665 wrote:I agree my Fanta thing was about you - how is that scummy?
I'll wait.
Right, and my point is that since it was about me you were just using it to expand your scumread on me. Like it wasn't really about them, but rather about setting up the next round of this argument - that's why I'm saying it felt like you were chaining lynches; if they flipped scum you were obviously going to use that to go after me next. Like it felt you only cared about them wrt to how they could be used against me, and not for sorting
them
as a slot independant of me.

I think I asked this before, but why do I feel like your whole game is about me?
In post 673, Thor665 wrote:this is the sort of stuff you were howling misrep over with me yesterday - except yesterday I'd ask it as a question, and here you're just empty immediate attacking while showing no understanding of my issue/what actually happened.
OK, then I don't understand what your issue is or what you think actually happened wrt Tchill.

Yes, I still think you misrepped me.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 7, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 5, Thor665 wrote:VOTE: Beefster

It's a good policy lynch, and, hey, maybe a wolf or scum to boot.
VOTE: Thor665
No protown player does this in RVS. Semi-serious vote.
i've seen this more from "weird town play" than i have scum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 41, Thor665 wrote:
In post 40, LaserGuy wrote:
In post 38, Thor665 wrote:Why couldn't I be scum and also honestly consider you a valid policy lynch?
Can you explain why you think Beefster is worth a policy lynch? I've never played with him before, but I'm getting Town vibes from him at the moment.
He becomes a blind unreadable sheep.
Go ahead and ISO a few of his recent games and get back to me if you love his play.
im not a fan of thor being town because of a few post in rvs. i can agree on his thoughts here though... If i remember correctly.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 67, wilky wrote:
In post 66, Montosh wrote: That's sorta what you do though . You point out actions or posts that seem like they have scum motivation.
There's where I am struggling I can't see any scum motivation from Thor or Paradox here.
while neither thor nor paradox have shown much scum motivation up to this point i believe bujabar maybe the scummiest.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

from what i can remember notmafia isn't exactly the "team" mentality type. a refusal to explain doesn't surprise me.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 102, Espeonage wrote:If you thought the phases were shorter I would have expected much less backseat play from you.

Are you used to such low posting rates in the shorter days as well? Or are you just happy to sit and watch everyone play around you?
In post 105, Espeonage wrote:Why even partake in RVS if you are going to dismiss it as useless?

And on a more topical note, why do you scumread Thor if you just idle through day 1 unless there is a scumslip?
In post 118, Espeonage wrote:
In post 116, BuJaber wrote:NM so you scumread Thor?
Why? Why not?

Upon rereading I have comvinced myself that skitter v Thor is definitely TvS. Or in this game possibly SvW. So I'll be voting there and only there. Whether you like it or not Thor you made it binary.

VOTE: Skitter
Ooooooo, the hypocrisy.

You know there's five scum to find and you just tried to ease yourself to a vote between two people.

Vote: BuJ

That will sit well until people force NM to do something.
at first glance of the first two quotes i believed espeonage was being quite opportunistic but luckily its quite apparent he's poking for reads. I agree with his last quote completely at this phase in the game.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 121, BuJaber wrote:Serious question what is worse letting NM coast because he's NM or lynching him early because he's NM?
if you let a player coast because of meta they'll never change detrimental play. If he continually got voted out because of detrimental play he'd be forced to change it eventually.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 146, Dr Fanta wrote:
In post 131, BuJaber wrote:I must have misread it.

Okay I'm day 1 lynch. Unforgivable mistake.
Also, saying this when you only have 2 votes on you is hilarious to me.
exactly what i was thinking. looking forward to seeing why fanta was lynched instead of bujaber.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 682, Tchill13 wrote:
from what i can remember notmafia isn't exactly the "team" mentality type. a refusal to explain doesn't surprise me.
lol
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 151, Montosh wrote:On NM, I think it's not a good idea to let him coast along for too long. It's what he did the last game I played with him, where we were both scum, and he was very good at not getting too noticed and having people think he was town because his play was consistent with his meta and therefore NAI.

If he actually engages at some point then we can get some reads but if he continues like this it basically becomes impossible to read him.
so just to be straight fanta got lymched OVER bujabar and NM? when it's quite obvious and agreed upon NM will be in anyone's lynch pool until he decides to participate which is highly unlikely. Anyone that points to NM and says "yeah he's suspicious but..." will stick out like a sore thumb to me. NM is exactly the type of player scum keep around until it's time to win the game. Keep your lynch pool short and get rid of the players you know will be in it.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 686, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 682, Tchill13 wrote:
lol
trust me i didn't forget about you accusing me of being the "hero" type. If you want to continue that fine. I'd much rather work together though.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I won't start anything if you don't
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:08 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

alright. i've read the first 10 pages and skipped the wall posts of thor/skitter.

Laser and espeonage are probably town. I feel pretty good about that.

i can definitely see why korina looks suspect. Very defensive when being called out as a lurker and felt the need to explain.

that being said im wondering why fanta was lynched over Bujabar, korina and NM now.

Skitter comes off as town but thats probably the person i have my eye on the most that i dont necessarily believe is scum/werewolve.

montosh seemed town enough.

NM and bujabar are who i want lynched. thats the first 10 pages.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Espeonage i thought pretty highly of you. I shoved a very controversial opinion on how to play the game down some peoples throats to get a few mid game lynches through. I did this pretty relentlessly and i didn't even necessarily 100 percent agree with the side i was pushing but i had an agenda as scum and it benefited me the most to push that side of the argument. Honestly i dont judge anybody on play if their play is scum driven. You do what you have to do to win plain and simple. so i hope you can see that perspective of it and agree to stay in the game. I even said in the scum thread i would probably enjoy playing with You and Unabombah specifically as town because yall made valid points but were at the mercy of the rest of the player list. Now obviously it's not a given we are the same alignment but i'd appreciate you taking the time to figure that out.

NM just has a play style i don't necessarily agree with. it's fine though I can be civil. I'm not the type that just looks to make enemies out of people.

i'll catch up on pages 11-20 tomorrow. Hopefully the whole game by the end of the night.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

paradox voted wilky, thor and almost50 and was NK'd. now the odds of this game specifically suggest that scum probably is in a 1/2 group. i think its like 45 percent-ish. so i don't wee shy we shouldnt pick from that pool for a day 2 lynch but i haven't seen much from almost50 and it doesn't "mesh" with my reads as of late. always important to look at why someone may have been NK'd though.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 669, Espeonage wrote:
In post 668, Montosh wrote:
In post 665, Espeonage wrote:
vote: tchill

Hard policy or I replace out.

What's wrong with tchill?
Ignorant and petulant to the point of ruining a game. He's not the worst from the game which is why id actually rather try and push through a policy rather than just replace out. For lickquick I wouldn't even waste the words.
but i mean this just goes to show i was trying to manipulate a separate, larger group of players if he can immediately name a "worse" player from his own alignment. Espeonage didn't have much help the game i played with him. Town lost more so than scum won that game. Which comes down to how the majority of town decided to play. Which in this case was the players i was "selling" my pitch to.

thats the last of my explanation though. If you want to replace out after all of that still then go ahead i understand. I'm obviously gonna disagree with a policy lynch on myself. A policy lynch on a slot thats already been kinda scummy enough to actually build a case on but i guess isn't scummy enough to lynch yet unless its policy.
LaserGuy
LaserGuy
Goon
LaserGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:40 pm

Post by LaserGuy »

In post 656, Montosh wrote:Why though? Beyond what's already been said, the paradox kill doesn't really tell us much. Why would WW!wilky kill paradox when it would clearly cast suspicion on him?
I don't know that killing Paradox puts suspicion on wilky directly. Although Paradox did vote park wilky for awhile, he was lurking for most of D1 and never pushed anything, so I don't know that I believe WW!wilky would feel threatened by him. What I find suspicious about this post is more that I feel wilky is immediately trying to dismiss possible connections with other players.
In post 653, Not_Mafia wrote:wilky or TChill today
In post 655, Almost50 wrote:
In post 653, Not_Mafia wrote:wilky or TChill today
Agreed. (and it worries me much to find myself agreeing with someone all that much, tbh).
In post 673, Thor665 wrote: I'm not dictating anything to you, it's a question.
I brought up number of posts because you claimed you looked at the post count to pick - why look at the post count to pick if number of posts was meaningless?
Also, you didn't pick people to randomly ask - you're claiming you randomly picked people to sheep reads on/agree with.
These posts seem like overreactions to something that is funny, but probably NAI (if anything this kind of dumbtell is probably Town). Almost50 at least saw the humor in it. Tchill's early posting is already better than anything Korina had produced, actually.
LaserGuy
LaserGuy
Goon
LaserGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:18 pm

Post by LaserGuy »

In post 664, skitter30 wrote:
In post 635, LaserGuy wrote:There were five wagons at the time: You, Thor, wilky, Dr. Fanta, and A50. I had Town on you and Thor, so I wasn't going to vote there. I was suspicious of everyone on the wilky wagon and didn't want to sheep them. It was a toss-up for me between A50 and Dr. Fanta, and my scumread on Fanta was stronger.
OK fair enough. What's your present read on me/thor/A50?
You're a strong Townread.

When I started writing this, I was going to say that I have Thor as a Town lean and A50 as a scum lean, but in trying to wrap my head about the fact that we only have five townies in a ten person game, I think they're actually both PoE in my scum pile right now. Both are due for a reread at some point when I have access to enough scotch to get me through all of those walls.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 678, skitter30 wrote:
In post 673, Thor665 wrote:I agree my Fanta thing was about you - how is that scummy?
I'll wait.
Right, and my point is that since it was about me you were just using it to expand your scumread on me. Like it wasn't really about them, but rather about setting up the next round of this argument - that's why I'm saying it felt like you were chaining lynches; if they flipped scum you were obviously going to use that to go after me next. Like it felt you only cared about them wrt to how they could be used against me, and not for sorting
them

I think I asked this before, but why do I feel like your whole game is about me?
In post 673, Thor665 wrote:this is the sort of stuff you were howling misrep over with me yesterday - except yesterday I'd ask it as a question, and here you're just empty immediate attacking while showing no understanding of my issue/what actually happened.
OK, then I don't understand what your issue is or what you think actually happened wrt Tchill.

Yes, I still think you misrepped me.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 678, skitter30 wrote:
I'll wait.
them

Okay, so we agree it isn't actually inherently scummy.
At that point your complaint is one of "It's scummy because I think Thor was basing his reads off of his other reads".

I'll start with two points;
1. How is *that* scummy?
2. I had independent opinions on Fanta expressed days before his wagon was brought up - so even if I did have issues with him in connection to you (I did) to claim that I only had those issues in connection with you is outright balderdash.

So that again brings us around to your case on me being calling me scummy for scumhunting.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:17 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 295, Not_Mafia wrote:Last scum LaserGuy or Espe because I forgot their posts or Thor because I haven't read any of his posts
Because you forgot their post? These are probably the most towny players.

I agree with the suspicion of wilky but can you explain why he's suspicious to you?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 330, wilky wrote:Not sure about Korina's little meltdown here and wether it is genuine or not. People seem to be leaving the wagon for it though which begs the question if a meltdown is all it takes to dispel the wagon on you how easy is this game going to be for scum...

The thing with Korina's reaction that's bothering me is that (excluding playing role-madness only) the most common role someone can roll is VT and by a large majority aswell and korina will know that so why get worked up when you roll the most common role most of the time.
While it is a concern all you have to do is pitch a fit and you're not gonna get lynched you seem pretty agitated the korina wagon probably won't go through. Then you go out of your way to highlight how easy it'll be for scum to win.

I'm getting some major scum vibes from this slot.

Return to “Completed Open Games”