Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 994, Ranmaru wrote:Chara, thank you for responding to my question by the way. I also liked your previous avatar! :) Would you like to talk reads, or have any questions for me?
oh, sure.
i don't know if i have any questions for you specifically. i'm pretty happy with where the wagons are right now, and when it comes to solving i think i'll do better when there are less people in play. but i did promise to put some effort in, so i'll see if i have anything more useful to add right now.

as for my avatar, i've simply gone back to my old one. Alluka was temporary. thanks for the compliment, though. :>
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't care if the wagon is pure though, why do you
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

if the wagon is pure there's a better chance of the wagon being scum. pretty basic

anyways, i never said i wasn't going to join the wagon, i just don't like it right now
we haven't even elected a leader yet, nor do we know the council thingys we vote on
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Creature
: Nero Cain, A50, Chara, Brass, Kokichi, Marshy

That was the wagon. Dunker, do you note Creature coming in to do anything lately?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 999, Dunkerdoodles wrote:even if creature is scum there has to be a least 1 busser

if it's multiball though then that changes things
if Creature's scum, i'd say it's a certainty there's someone bussing him, because it's Creature. i used to be skeptical, but it really is that easy to tell.
do you have anything to say about all of the players saying this is his scum meta? are you just ignoring it?

pedit: so you're not happy with it right now, but you also might join it later?
considering the likelihood of multiball, i really doubt any wagon that's actually possible to lynch is going to be "pure".
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 964, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 962, Titus wrote:
In post 954, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 952, Titus wrote:@Kokichi Oka, I have felt a general pattern of you trying to push for control and dominance early, even against confirmed town. I am trying to understand your objective in this and what you are seeking to do. It feels rather desperate, which seems odd for any day 1. What is it you were hoping to achieve day 1?
This is such a weird question. Are you asking me why I want to be in control and trust myself over others?
Not just being in control but why do you disparage others to do so. Why do you seek power over confirmed town? Why do you feel that Creature is good over Klazam? Why do you seem to ignore what isn't directly relevant to what you are pushing?

In short, what is your agenda?
1. I don't play down. Who have belittled out of you or Elbrin? (Except when you just made that scummy post and did the same to me.) I made an argument that IC shouldn't be WC leader that's all.

2. Creature is a meta read and he's posting elsewhere and avoiding this game. He's scum for sure.

3. I haven't been ignoring anything, I have the most posts in the game. I've been in every discussion. The only one I don't like is setup spec which is silly to do when we haven't even voted on WC or seen flips or night deaths. Why are you misrepping me? It seems like you're more worried about me being in WC over you, based on your posts. Not the other way around.
1. You've utterly ignored the points against Klazam and the Creature points too.

Second, the IC is the only confirmed town in the game, thus intuitively should be the Host. The fact you argued against that when town should be uninformed dictates that I call you out and determine just what your goal is.

2. Great, Creature lurks all the time. I don't see his crossout lists he likes to do. Yet meta is hot garbage.

3. If you've been in every discussion then why is your stance on Klazam so murky and why do you insist on Creature being the lynch only AFTER Klazam takes off?

4. You've mentioned me being afraid of you being leader. That's pretty accurate when you place yourself above confirmed town. You place your methods as the only ones that have value. You dismiss Varsoon's scumhunting rather than engage him.

So what are you trying to do here? At best, you get the power you seek and die and town has nothing to work from, no cohesion due to lack of respect. At worst, you're scum trying to center the game on yourself and stop town cohesion. Nothing good can come from seeking power early unless you have a specific thing to investigate (like the early VCs). You seem to have an agenda, but I can't see what your endgame goal is. So I am being blunt.

Just what do you think you are accomplishing by your me first attitude?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 966, brassherald wrote:This Titus v. Kokichi thing really makes me want to thrust the mantle onto Elbirn and laugh as the town does what town does best and screws over three people at once.
I would be fine with that. I put my hat in the ring to test reads and reactions, not so much to be host myself as I am better late with data.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Chara »

blah. i've typed and retyped this enough. Titus, could you find somewhere else to focus? i think you're both town and that Kokichi's style is just one that grates on you. by all means continue your discussion with him but i don't know if i see it going anywhere based on this.

pedit: i'd rather Elbirn was not the host.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 969, Ranmaru wrote:
Titus
: Why aren't you working with me or interacting with me at all? Why do you follow Varsoon on Klazam? What's your read on Marshy and Gamma?

The first can be fixed. I was busy at the times you were on. I like more immediate interactions.

I followed Varsoon because I largely agree with what he says on Klazam. He outlined clear scum motivations and deliberate attempts to avoid the spotlight. It's as good a place as any, especially for someone seeking to avoid my bad habit of d1 tunnelling.

Marshy is rather new, so I kinda don't have a baseline to read him off. He's a decent investigation choice.I need to see if he was on the brass wagon from before.

Gamma, my gut says lean scum for early but it's improved. His recent posting has much more content and I feel more like he could be prime mislynch material like in the last Mafiauniverse game we played...I think it was assassin's creed but my memory fails.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1007, Chara wrote:blah. i've typed and retyped this enough. Titus, could you find somewhere else to focus? i think you're both town and that Kokichi's style is just one that grates on you. by all means continue your discussion with him but i don't know if i see it going anywhere based on this.

pedit: i'd rather Elbirn was not the host.
I just want him to lay his cards on the table. If he's town, it helps me work with him better. If he's scum, his moves become easier to counter. Either way, he bdcomes easier to sort. By doing this now
before any resolutions should be known
I can avoid conflating finding his power seeking agenda versus the actual resolutions.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by marshy »

In post 1008, Titus wrote:Marshy is rather new.
>looks at my joindate
>looks at titus

these kids never show respect
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 987, marshy wrote:top tier debating itt
Loled
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1002, Dunkerdoodles wrote:if the wagon is pure there's a better chance of the wagon being scum. pretty basic

anyways, i never said i wasn't going to join the wagon, i just don't like it right now
we haven't even elected a leader yet, nor do we know the council thingys we vote on
So you were indirectly calling Creature town. Sweet!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Activity overview:

Gamma Emerald: 126 posts.

Impressive.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1013, ActionDan wrote:Activity overview:

Impressive.
Go on. I'm ready. What are
you
waiting for?
<Embrace The Void>

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 1013, ActionDan wrote:Activity overview:

Impressive.
My man, I can't help but notice your vote for World Congress host is not yet cast...
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

VOTE BRASS 2018
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by ActionDan »

If he swings 2nd place to Non-Kokichi I'll do that.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Chara »

he's not going to swing anywhere if we don't get on with the vote. what are you waiting for?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Nice to see AD shading my posting frequency with no actual backbone. He's scum.
<Embrace The Void>

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 1017, ActionDan wrote:If he swings 2nd place to Non-Kokichi I'll do that.
I'm going to be putting it on Titus, as discussed before, but right now, your vote, Creature's vote and Kiana's vote are out there. As the only confirmed town in the game, I'm holding on to my vote to make sure that none of the three remaining delegates are put in by a rogue voter.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Chara
if you were suspicious of me why didnt you say anything about me before? at least I don't think you have.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Chara »

i feel as though talking about my thoughts on you and asking others how they're reading you constitutes saying something.

i don't think you're obvtown, so i was wondering why dunker held that opinion.
why am i scum, Nero? besides for commenting on your question.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1005, Titus wrote:3. If you've been in every discussion then why is your stance on Klazam so murky and why do you insist on Creature being the lynch only AFTER Klazam takes off?
This is a flat out lie, I voted Creature awhile ago.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1005, Titus wrote:4. You've mentioned me being afraid of you being leader. That's pretty accurate when you place yourself above confirmed town. You place your methods as the only ones that have value. You dismiss Varsoon's scumhunting rather than engage him.
This is also a misrep. When did I ever say I am above confirmed town? I didn't dismiss Varsoon either, I engaged him. Look at my iso and you'll see most of my beginning posts were engaging him, so this is another flat out lie.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”