LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3700 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:05 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

Just vote Dunn. That is all you have to do to win this game. This game plays itself at this point. Game is over. Everyone knows it. Just vote Dunn.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3701 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No, I still want input from my team. No one hammer until I can get them all on.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3702 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 4.6

Dunnstral(2)
~ (29), (20)

Ranmaru(1)
~ (17)
ActionDan(1)
~ (9)

Not Voting (4): Gamma Emerald(23), Shadoweh(16), (10), Thestatusquo(15)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2018-03-19 04:22:42)
Last edited by MathBlade on Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixing VC # because Math can't count
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3703 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Shadoweh truly taking on the role of their predecessor
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3704 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3703, Dunnstral wrote:Shadoweh truly taking on the role of their predecessor
And that is...?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3705 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 3689, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3688, Shadoweh wrote:Which leaves you and Dunnstral
Jog my memory, why isn't actiondan scum from your point of view?
In post 3690, LicketyQuickety wrote:You only say this because you know you have no defense for your actions. It's called a strawman.
In post 3692, LicketyQuickety wrote:God, what is the hold up? Dunn is so obviously Scum it's painful.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3706 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Lycanfire »

here's a hint: townies don't dodge. they do super town shit like grey did here:

Spoiler: whattowniesdo
Lycanfire wrote:
In post 570, -Grey- wrote:
In post 568, Lycanfire wrote:There was seemingly no motive for you to make post , but you still made it to throw fuel on Sheep vs. Barley. Is that why you're choosing not to answer?
Just what the fuck exactly are you expecting me to answer when you're not asking me a question?
-Grey- wrote:Image
Lycanfire wrote:So are you or are you not in the backseat of that Alfa Romeo?
-Grey- wrote:Sure, why not.

VOTE: Elena
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3707 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:59 am

I mean Dunn is voting Dan for fucks sake. Dan was the one guy that North said they could be wrong on IIRC. More opportunism from Dunn. It's obvious as shit in a urinal that Dunn is Scum here.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3708 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

lycan did you know Grey was House
<Embrace The Void>

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3709 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:01 am

Lycan, TBH, I have no fucking idea what your case on me even is...

It's like you are doing the Town version of lolcatting.

Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3710 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 3675, Thestatusquo wrote:Lycan your case is kind of awful. You are saying its a proof of LQ scum, but you spend more time talking about CES than you do about LQ

Don't people read anymore?!
In post 3675, Thestatusquo wrote:I don't see a single point that makes LQ more likely to be scum in there
More likely that what? What yardstick are you comparing it to? Is LQ not anymore scummy than I said he was yesterday? You're what I like to call "wrong".
In post 3675, Thestatusquo wrote:just a whole bunch of CES Wifom and confirmation bias.
I'm focusing on what is readable.

In post 3676, LicketyQuickety wrote:NONE of that makes me Scum Though.. Like you just said I did certain things.. How does that mean I am Scum?

Why am I a better vote than Dunn?
You tell me why your vote is justified.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3711 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 3708, Gamma Emerald wrote:lycan did you know Grey was House
yes i knew that ever since he replaced me in backstabbers, rip house
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3712 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 3261, ActionDan wrote:
Spoiler: NSG's CES casework
In post 3150, northsidegal wrote:
Cogito Ergo Sum is Scum.

1. Vote / Reads Progression

Let's start back at the start of the game. CES and never explains why. He later calls for wagons, and again never explains why. Llamarble , saying that he doesn't understand why he'd want that as town. This is CES' response:
In post 216, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:It's not always about you, 'marble.
He later describes this vote as something he chose to do instead of putting down a serious vote on the marquis wagon.

He calls Marquis the (Dunn, Marquis, Wgeurts), and again doesn't explain why. He makes a lot of posts just calling marquis scummy around this time still without explaining why before finally talking about it in . What were his reasons? "Awkward tone" and meta from one scumgame in 2015 that he never really explains in any depth. As far as I can tell,
these are still the reasons he's scumreading Marquis
, along with lurking. It goes without saying, but these reasons are both very easily fakeable and are apparently good enough for CES for that single read to last the entire game.

He briefly , perhaps influenced by marble's questioning of postie in the previous post. He again only explains this much later, saying that . In that same post he says that he obviously agrees with the gist of the eddie case, but that he still thinks it would be an easy thing for postie to focus on if she were scum. All of these opinions are contradictory to eachother.

His comes for Gamma's case in , but again he only barely explains this until much later, with a vague comment about Gamma's case being "accusatory" in . He goes into more detail in , saying that Gamma was being awkward and looked concerned with how justified his votes were. This is another weak read, and he pretty much entirely drops this point and doesn't bring it up again – you know, after the consensus largely came to be that gamma is town.

I've talked a lot about CES' read on tchill/screenplay, but let's really go over his progression there.
– Brings up two points that make tchill scummy, one point that makes him towny. Describes it as a "wagon driven by relatively crude heuristics."
– Pretty much doesn't take any stance on tchill, talks about how the lurking doesn't affect his read.
– The swap makes him feel better about the wagon.
– Argues that screen being willing to swap means it's more likely that the tchill slot is scum here.
– When responding to ran, describes how the scumread on postie seems more convincing to him than the eddie part, which "doesn't really sway [him]".
– Hammer.

CES says that he detailed the nature of his read change but he really didn't in any truly explanatory way. He's said how , but the only reasons in his iso for this are the swap and screen's desire to survive.

Day two, . Later, when Tsq asks him why he's not on the eddie wagon when he's stated that he agrees with postie's case, he says that . What?

He later jumps on the Eddie wagon with no real indication as to why the switch.

Finally, day three, back on the marquis wagon.

Let's examine all of the reasons CES has voted people for, this game:
-Lurking
-Awkward wording
-Looking more good than actually solving the game (this vote never went anywhere, however)
-RVS? (Llamarble)

First of all, these reasons are, as a whole, surface level. It was llamarble who said that if CES doesn't lynch scum then he's probably scum himself – given that this is what CES has been pushing people on, I'm inclined to trust that. Next, all of his scumreads have been opportunistic – on players that looked lynchable (notable is that dunnstral is an exception to this, with a very weak reason from CES – this lends credence to my view of the scumteam). Marquis has always been a viable wagon. Tchill and eddie both actually went through. Gamma looked viable for a bit, and that's when CES voted / scumread him. His postie vote followed llamarble placing a bit of pressure there and again stopped afterwards. It's all agenda-driven.

A quick review of team mafia 2015 indicated that he didn't vote lurkers all the time. He seemed to have fairly well-developed reads that don't compare with his fairly robotic scumhunting this game.

2. Undeveloped Townreads

Here's a list of every time i could fine where CES calls someone "town":

– He talks about a "nice town tell" from tchill but still evidently scumreads him (if his behavior is anything to go off of).

– Says that i had a "townish line".

– Describes how one of quick's posts shows a pro-town mindset, but ultimately comes to the non-conclusion of "It's not hard to find scummy posts by Lickitung but it's not hard to find townie posts by him either."

– Calls lycan town for scumreading him, calls tsq "sheaey", so wants to sheep llamarble's read on him.

– Says that Ran is his strongest townread.

– Says that davsto generally sounds town, but that he needs to take a closer look.

– Quick is solidly town.

I'm pretty sure that's it. He's barely mentioned a large amount of the playerlist, and for the reads that he has mentioned, his reasons are always self-admittedly weak.

He's keeping his options open.

Look back at team mafia 2015 – a huge difference in how he approaches townreads. He's not playing the same at all, and i'm fairly confident it's because he's scum.

3. NKA

Let's examine llama and postie and their relation to cogito ergo sum.

First, llamarble's mentions of cogito ergo sum.
– Says to lynch CES in lylo no matter what. Can't imagine why CES called for dueling Marble/Marquis wagons if he was town.
– Calls CES null, and makes the point that strong players always appear town early on.
– Says again to lynch CES in lylo, mentions that he's been buddied by CES as scum before and to not let it happen this game.
– Calls CES the first alternate to his scumreads
– Put CES in his scumteam.
– Reiterates to lynch CES in lylo.
– Says that he could could "easily believe" a scumteam with CES in it.
– Same as before.
– Lays out a lynch order where CES is first on the chopping block if tchill flips town.
– This one is important – says to give CES some time,
but if town isn't winning before LyLo, CES is scum
. He also advocates lynching whoever is left in lylo that should've been nightkilled.
Says that CES should be lower on Ran's readslist.
– Places CES in the category of "don't let live to lylo".

As an aside, Llamarble's thoughts on marquis were that , and his lynch order had town leaving him alive until lylo. The llamarble kill day one is a point against marquis scum unless marquis is also scum with one of the people in marble's lynch order.

When it comes to postie, there's very little indication that postie would have gone after marquis and she had me as locktown. Her death clears the way for both of those pushes. This point less directly related to CES scum but still something i'd like to talk about later.

Now, a look at cogito ergo sum's use of NKA / his use of dead people's reads.

In , CES says that would be where we should look given the marble kill, but the readslist in that post was heavily based around tchill being scum. One of the things marble was incredibly adamant on was that we not let CES get to lylo if town isn't winning by then. His readslist also wasn't lynch from the bottom up – he explicitly said that there was scum in the good but hard to read players.

In , he says that if he doesn't care about marble's reads then nobody will as a defense of his TSQ read. Not only is this not true in the first place, but it's kind of a misrepresentation of what marble had made clear – people who are alive at lylo when they shouldn't be need to be lynched. The fact that he doesn't mention this nuance or seem to take it into account doesn't do anything to defend his weak TSQ read, and only furthers the idea of a scumteam there.

Let's look at another TSQ interaction based on marble's reads. In , CES says that he feels good about sheeping marble's townread on TSQ because they know each other in real life and thus marble should have a good idea of how to read him. This again is just selectively choosing parts of what marble said.

– Says that postie was killed because scum preferred to take out a scummier player with unknown reads, when postie had known reads outside of eddie.

– Argues that the postie kill was to make me look better and to give me more sway to steer the lynch away from marquis. What? How does postie being dead, someone who had me as locktown, give me
more
town sway as opposed to less? If the scumteam actually cared about protecting marquis, they probably would've killed the person hard tunnelling him from day one – CES himself. The fact that he doesn't recognize this and this whole point are incredibly disingenuous.

When it comes to what dead townies have said and what the nightkills mean, CES cherrypicks the points that agree with him, ignores the ones that don't and makes disingenuous arguments.

4. VCA

I'm confident in saying that cogito ergo sum has voted only town this entire game.

The cogito ergo sum wagon never moves anywhere despite nobody really townreading him. Here are the people who have voted CES:
Day 1 – {Lycan, Ran, NSG}
Day 2 – {Eddie, Lycan}
Day 3 – {Lycan, Davsto, NSG, Ran}

Comparatively, the people who have voted marquis (excluding rvs) are:
Day 1 – {Davsto, Dunn, CES, Llama, Quick, Gamma}
Day 2 – {Ran, Eddie, Gamma, CES, Quick, Dunn}
Day 3 – {CES, Quick, Dunn, Ran, Gamma, TSQ}

The cogito ergo sum wagon doesn't take off because scum don't want it to. The marquis wagon does, the same way the eddie wagon did. If cogito ergo sum were town, his wagon should have taken off at some point during this game, but it hasn't – not even after ran was canvassing pretty hard for it.

5. Defense of himself

Cogito ergo sum's defense of himself is notably lacking and inconsistent at times.

– Ran brings up multiple valid points against CES, some of which i've talked about myself. His response is just to call the paragraph lots of spin with little substance and provide some self-meta of him as town.

– His defense of the tchill lynch is to go back to his percentages without going in-depth as to why the percentages changed.

– Discredits my push on him by discrediting both of my teammates' opinions, then tries to reduce my scumread on him to just his being on the lynches.

– People (ran) apparently take this as some incredible reason to townread CES. I've responded to this already, but i'd like to reiterate some points.

CES says that he detailed the nature of his read change on tchill – my point is that his read change is justified with incredibly poor reasoning.
I made the point that he wasn't gamesolving, and he responded that he was solving the game and wasn't interested in "brownie points". He's not solving the game. He's not really coming up with any possible partners for marquis, he's not giving any thoughts as to what happens if he's wrong, he's not really sorting anyone else or looking for townreads (as we've gone over).

– CES argues that scum marquis could just be saying that he townreads CES while a buddy of Marquis' pushes on CES, but he doesn't actually say who that buddy would be. In this same post he also talks about how he didn't like the tchill wagon, inconsistent with what he's been trying to tell me about his reasons for switching.

– Basically completely ignores the question of what happens if marquis ends up being town.

– Again discredits reads from my teammates saying that math is uninvested in the game.

6. Conclusion

Cogito ergo sum has exclusively voted town, and has voted the low-hanging fruit in marquis every day so far.

He has almost no townreads – he's keeping his options open.

He's avoided talking about what happens if marquis flips town – again, keeping his options open.

He's selectively and disingenuously used NKA and the reads of dead townies to push things like the marquis wagon.

His wagon doesn't take off because scum don't want it to. This stands in contrast to other town wagons that we've seen in the game.

Cogito Ergo Sum is Scum.

Ok I've gone through all of this, with the use of CES's iso as a reference. I am aware of CES's long posts and I'll read them later but I want to just post my initial thoughts first without any other influences. I think it's a bit of a waste of space to go through each individual point so I'll just address the conclusions, and since I have my own thoughts after, I'm going to do what I normally would never and bold my reactions inside the quote below.
In post 3150, northsidegal wrote:6. Conclusion

Cogito ergo sum has exclusively voted town, and has voted the low-hanging fruit in marquis every day so far.

Maybe. (ignoring gamma ftm) I don't think there's substantial reason to think Marquis is town, now or ever, although I do agree that if CES flips scum that'd be the best one I'd ever see. This point is also related to how one views CES's vote on Eddie. I do think there's sufficient progression that that raw vote in 1597 isn't unexpected, and incidentally the translation to "I want to lynch 2 scum instead of 1" meant "I think Eddie is scum but is the easier lynch, so better to vote Marquis now". So it comes down to whether CES's read on Eddie is believable. I'll say what I said before, that it's impossible to know, at least for me. It becomes less believable the more you give credence to the following thought "CES being alive near lylo without scum dead means he's the scum" which I'm sure is what you've got to be thinking here. I'll talk about more of his votes below though.

He has almost no townreads – he's keeping his options open.

I broadly agree. I don't find fault with certain things, like Davsto becoming a stale/"evaporating" read after being a townread, but I'd tend to think scumreads/townreads would have been more palpably defined aside from LQ, Ranmaru, (I'm explicitly not counting Shea as a well-defined townread) and Marquis (only scum read) at this point.

He's avoided talking about what happens if marquis flips town – again, keeping his options open.

He hasn't avoided saying he doesn't have a good bet for others than Marquis but I guess that's the point of this. My thoughts are exactly the same as above.

He's selectively and disingenuously used NKA and the reads of dead townies to push things like the marquis wagon.

With regard to Postie CES's NKA is definitely wrong. I agree that Posite was mislynchable but had clearly known reads (didn't matter some where from RC) and that her dying to bolster your towncred to increase the chance of a non-marquis wagon is way too convoluted no matter the case. I can't determine how disingenuous that could be though because it's honestly incontrovertible what exactly Postie's reads were. As for Llmarble's well as far I see the only thing he's borrowing from that is a town-Shea conclusion which as a side note looks blown out of proportion based on that alone, which is all I've ever seen supporting his read on Shea.

His wagon doesn't take off because scum don't want it to. This stands in contrast to other town wagons that we've seen in the game.

I'd say the wagons so far that had gotten within critical mass of lynching, or have been the lynches were limited to Tchill/Eddie/Marquis/ and I'd say LQ kinda. I don't think that says too much at the moment. I sort of shrug at VCA's without scum flips already though. So shrug.

Cogito Ergo Sum is Scum.

It's certainly possible
There are definitely a lot of points in the above case aside from what I've commented on that I don't think are particularly scummy. The early Llmarble vote and the lack of justification for it, for example. Or that it'd be scummy to be contradictory when scum reading both Postie and Eddie.

That said there are a couple things that stuck out over a reread. The original vote on Postie going unexplained for a good while did strike me as somewhat scummy, even though I found the later explanation just fine. It's not a pro-town mindset to leave it to guesswork as to why you are voting someone as a counter to the lead wagon if you want to get something to stick.

The other more major behavior that was pointed out was that the GE scumread has basically disappeared for inexplicable reasons while I'd say the closest thing CES has to an alternative to voting Marquis is voting me based on recent posts. I'm sure I feel this more than someone else might but to me it does feel like a shot at angling for my lynch instead of an honest reread.

However, while I very much disbelieve the push unto me, I still can't help sympathizing with his Marquis push. Because while it does come down to lurking in a somewhat theatrical way, I think that case is still believable and within town CES's range to make.

In any case NSG I think Dunnstral is essentially guaranteed to be scum if CES is but not necessarily the other way around. I still think Dunnstral/Marquis; Dunnstral/Ranmaru are just as possible, and would prefer that first, so there's a pleasant choice the next day. If CES is town there's going to be a really tough choice between Marquis and Dunnstral.
this is a scum response to NSG's case
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3713 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 3274, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3265, Ranmaru wrote:Lycanfire, Davsto, NSG, Dunnstral. Tell me what you think of what I have said regarding [Gamma, Quick, Shea], and tell me if you would be willing to compromise to one of them today. I'm going to sleep for now. Ciao.
I haven't seen all of what you've said, I'll add that I was sort of townreading both Gamma and Quick and don't think I'd be comfortable with them being the lynch for today

In general, I am pretty open to compromising elsewhere if needed
Ranmaru wrote:Quick: Same question. Who is scum on CEStown flip, and CESscum flip. In fact, everyone answer this. Ces scum = Ces, Shea, Quick.
I'm thinking Action dan
this is a town post
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3714 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:05 am

What the hell is even your problem Lycan? It's like you are upset at Transcend and taking it out on me.

Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3715 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Lycanfire »

compilation of LQ being scared of the implications of CES' flip

LQ refusing to discredit my CES+Dan+Marquis team as preflip, because combating it directly is dangerous. This is inconsistent.

sorry if these posts were lost on people i have a tendency to overrate others
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3716 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 3714, LicketyQuickety wrote:What the hell is even your problem Lycan? It's like you are upset at Transcend and taking it out on me.
justify your dunnstral vote or swing
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3717 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3703, Dunnstral wrote:Shadoweh truly taking on the role of their predecessor
Lycan what do you think of this post?
<Embrace The Void>

Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3718 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 3717, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Lycan what do you think of this post?
no different from how i said shadoweh was the new marquis in white flag tag yourself
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3719 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No thoughts on the fact it's essentially shading?
<Embrace The Void>

Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3720 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Lycanfire »

It should be obvious for people that I didn't start day calling for Dan to swing for a reason. Powerlynching scum here would have helped solve Team Mafia, but I have a healthy amount of paranoia that Dan may have taken a town PM. Going on LQ is still attacking the people most likely to be aligned with CES.

What have we gotten from the day?

-LQ wants to ignore Dan with a passion
-Dan wants to prod dodge all day
-Ranmaru doesn't want to vote LQ, but I feel like Ranmaru doesn't unvote Marquis D3 when LQ can find a way to manuever onto the hammer. I do feel like posting more vote analysis later, but if I do that, I don't want people taking it as gospel.
-Davsto doesn't want LQ because ~~reasons~~

Other reason why I voted LQ: he salt posted in the Open Setup Discussion thread asking for an evaluation for 12:3 white flag after CES swung. Seriously how is this shit for a scumclaim? Add onto that nomming NSG for a scummie, that's just hilarious. This is given-up scum surely.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3721 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 3719, Gamma Emerald wrote:No thoughts on the fact it's essentially shading?
if it gets new marquis posting what is the problem?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3722 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Lycanfire »

oh, i guess i didn't vote LQ, but I'm proxy voting him through whatever anti-town fucker chooses to give me their vote later.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3723 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:15 am

In post 3716, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 3714, LicketyQuickety wrote:What the hell is even your problem Lycan? It's like you are upset at Transcend and taking it out on me.
justify your dunnstral vote or swing
I've said it. Dunns votes are suspicious as all fuck and since Dunn explains fuck all that leaves us back to the beginning of the game where Dunn naked votes Marquis as RVS. I mean Dunn's first post where they vote Marquis is like the perfect representation of Dunn's play as a whole this game.

If you think Dunn has played more Pro-Town than me you are out of your fucking mind.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3724 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3722, Lycanfire wrote:oh, i guess i didn't vote LQ, but I'm proxy voting him through whatever anti-town fucker chooses to give me their vote later.
What? The wording here is kinda twisty
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”