Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Saw Maria's explanation for locktowning me and while they're not perfect at reading me they do have a good track record, they just are a bit too willing to give up on it at times
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also I think most people are stuck in back-and-forths, which is kinda annoying because it limits interactions with others
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1319, MariaR wrote:
In post 1309, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1303, MariaR wrote:
In post 1297, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1294, MariaR wrote:
In post 1287, Luca Blight wrote:I agree scum are less likely to have bussed here, purely because of how tight the lynch was, and also because I claimed an unkillable pr - I'm sure scum would have loved to have offed me D1. implosion was also a pr we must remember.

If scum were on implosion it will have been one of the first on it imo.
Ironically your pr is more likely in the hands of scum then it is town

but I can just assume you're fake claiming and you're this super strong town pr for now *shrug*
Let me get this straight - are you saying commuter is more likely to be a scum role than a town one?
unlimited? Yes
Tell me what you're basing this on.
Well someone who can't be nightkilled is basically someone who cannot be targeted by anything and if they so choose make it so they stay alive for good that seems really unfair for scum to not be able to deal with a player not all in anyway unless said player lets them do it
Where as if it was scum they can use that without complaint until they're the last scum and then that power is gone feels fairer

This post feels like scum complaining to me -
"it isn't fair"
lol.

Surely whether or not it's 'fair' depends on what other roles are in the game - we already know Mafia had a strongman which is a decent role.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1322, Hopkirk wrote:If you're just going to say 'it should be pretty obvious' then you give the impression that you're afraid how people will percieve it, and just want people to try and work it out/assume the best instead.

Clearly your offer to answer qs wasn't in good faith.

Why aren't you asking me anything/care about my thought process?
I don't care how people perceive it. I'd rather not waste time dealing people with saying my reasons aren't valid due to wifom because duh, everything can be argued as not valid due to wifom.

my question about GAME RELEVANT questions still stands. That question is my opinion and one I feel like everyone else should have.

I am not asking you any questions, cause you are doing an awesome job of making yourself look like scum. I don't need to ask you anything. It is clear you are fake scum hunting not actual scum hunting.
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Cedrick »

btw if you paid attention, I partly answered the question you want answered so badly.
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Luca Blight »

And as it's not an open my claim is unsubstantiated - it's only worth as much as I'm townread. If I'm heavily scumread I'd be lynched regardless as I have nothing to prove my claim.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Cedrick »

which again is weird why you want it answered so badly since it isn't even relevant
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1323, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1311, Hopkirk wrote:Lots of people from this game are here too: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75047&start=1725
Thoughts on Cedrick's tone compared to this game? Equally agressive/condescending or not?
VOTE: hopkirk

you aren't scum hunting
Sure I am.
I don't see you doing anything really proactive.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1327, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1287, Luca Blight wrote:I agree scum are less likely to have bussed here, purely because of how tight the lynch was, and also because I claimed an unkillable pr - I'm sure scum would have loved to have offed me D1. implosion was also a pr we must remember.

but I can just assume you're fake claiming and you're this super strong town pr for now *shrug*
Let me get this straight - are you saying commuter is more likely to be a scum role than a town one?
unlimited? Yes
Well someone who can't be nightkilled is basically someone who cannot be targeted by anything and if they so choose make it so they stay alive for good that seems really unfair for scum to not be able to deal with a player not all in anyway unless said player lets them do it
Where as if it was scum they can use that without complaint until they're the last scum and then that power is gone feels fairer

"it isn't fair"
lol.

Surely whether or not it's 'fair' depends on what other roles are in the game - we already know Mafia had a strongman which is a decent role.
I agree with this actually.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1328, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1322, Hopkirk wrote:If you're just going to say 'it should be pretty obvious' then you give the impression that you're afraid how people will percieve it, and just want people to try and work it out/assume the best instead.

Clearly your offer to answer qs wasn't in good faith.

Why aren't you asking me anything/care about my thought process?
I don't care how people perceive it. I'd rather not waste time dealing people with saying my reasons aren't valid due to wifom because duh, everything can be argued as not valid due to wifom.

my question about GAME RELEVANT questions still stands. That question is my opinion and one I feel like everyone else should have.

I am not asking you any questions, cause you are doing an awesome job of making yourself look like scum. I don't need to ask you anything. It is clear you are fake scum hunting not actual scum hunting.
Right. Keep on omgusing.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Hopkirk »

It's either balanced, or made by scum with balance in mind.
I agree 'It's OP' doesn't mean it's fake.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1332, Hopkirk wrote:Sure I am.
No you aren’t. You are fake scum hunting. You haven’t asked a single useful question. A single question that helps anyone determine my alignment. You then go and link another game like that game matters to this one.

You came in to the day trying to smear my name and your agenda has been to continue doing it.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1301, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1282, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1279, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1276, Tchill13 wrote:Do yall really not see where I'm getting my confirm 6 townies thing?
I know I don't
Why would scum bus implosion if a townie was that close to being lynched? What are the odds scum bus there? Very very small. So everyone on the implosion wagon should be town.
If you believed that then you wouldn’t be suspicious of him to begin with.
I'm not sure if he's town or not. That's the point.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1337, Tchill13 wrote:I'm not sure if he's town or not. That's the point.
So you think implosion/Luca were a team? That’s literally the only way you can be suspicious of Luca.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1307, Gamma Emerald wrote:Luca ask the mod if your role is automatic
Luca you should really do this
<Embrace The Void>

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1336, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1332, Hopkirk wrote:Sure I am.
No you aren’t. You are fake scum hunting. You haven’t asked a single useful question. A single question that helps anyone determine my alignment. You then go and link another game like that game matters to this one.

You came in to the day trying to smear my name and your agenda has been to continue doing it.
If you refuse to engage with me in a cooperative manner, I can't engage with you.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:49 am

Post by MariaR »

it's not automatic unless it says compulsive
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:50 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1327, Luca Blight wrote:

unlimited? Yes

"it isn't fair"
lol.

I mean I am complaining you're not wrong.
I feel like a full commuter on town is shitty game design
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1340, Hopkirk wrote:If you refuse to engage with me in a cooperative manner, I can't engage with you.
I will engage you when you ask game relevant questions.

1. tell me why you aren't part of the scum team - not relevant and absolutely stupid if you are town.
2. why did the kts kill clear you as town - this one isn't really relevant either plus it should be pretty obvious
3. you asked me why I didn't mention osuka - I answered
4 & 5 - you asked me meta related questions. meta isn't a good way to determine alignment and those questions were pretty useless

where are the legit scum hunting questions? there hasn't been any. If you are going to ask pointless questions, I don't need to engage with you nor do I care if you engage with me.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1342, MariaR wrote:I feel like a full commuter on town is shitty game design
only one who has a right to complain about full commuter for town would be scum. Town shouldn't complain about that.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:55 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1344, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1342, MariaR wrote:I feel like a full commuter on town is shitty game design
only one who has a right to complain about full commuter for town would be scum. Town shouldn't complain about that.
guess I'm scum then!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1338, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1337, Tchill13 wrote:I'm not sure if he's town or not. That's the point.
So you think implosion/Luca were a team? That’s literally the only way you can be suspicious of Luca.
The urge to be sarcastic here is very high. Yes they're obviously a team if Luca is scum.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1345, MariaR wrote:
In post 1344, Cedrick wrote:
guess I'm scum then!
it's definitely a possibility
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1346, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1338, Cedrick wrote:
The urge to be sarcastic here is very high. Yes they're obviously a team if Luca is scum.
see most people would come in and think luca is town, but you don't. You are also on the short list of possible scum so it would make sense for you as scum to push that agenda, it doesn't make sense for you as town to do that though.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Tchill13 »

@hopkirk you're gonna want to get back with cedrick in about 10 pages. He's already made his mind up.

Cedrick is town though I'm pretty sure about that.

I'm playing under two views. Either Luca is town or he isn't. All reads then fall underneath those categories.

It's more likely Luca is town which would mean I'd think Maria and ausuka are scum.

If Luca is scum then Katherine is probably the partner.

If I'm completely wrong about scum not bussing I'm sure I'll be left alive long enough to wallow in my ignorance.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”