Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:59 am

Post by Joey_ »

Lol acrylic, i never intented to make pinochio lynched, if i wanted to i wouldve push him for his line instead of calling him softing
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:59 am

Post by Torque »

In post 249, acryon wrote:
In post 247, Torque wrote:1. that lynching a detriment to town mentality is so wolfy holy shit

2. idk if mafia has day chat but i don't think pointing out some one is softing a village role helps mafia lynch them at all
1. There are 2 people that help mafia: mafia, and detrimental town. The first we really really want to lynch, and the 2nd is better than many other alternatives, so not a bad loss if we're wrong.

2. How does it not help to signal to partners that you think someone is a PR that needs to be lynched?
because if buddies see it then the village sees it too

it's telling villagers "hey this guy is a vig don't lynch him"
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Torque »

Joey is crayon normally a bit uh

i dont wanna be rude but you get me
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:01 am

Post by acryon »

I am not going to be in favor of lynching someone unless I think they are scum. But I'm also not going to be
too
upset if they flip town because it's better than people who are being pro-town.
Torque wrote:
In post 247, Torque wrote:1. that lynching a detriment to town mentality is so wolfy holy shit

2. idk if mafia has day chat but i don't think pointing out some one is softing a village role helps mafia lynch them at all
1. There are 2 people that help mafia: mafia, and detrimental town. The first we really really want to lynch, and the 2nd is better than many other alternatives, so not a bad loss if we're wrong.

2. How does it not help to signal to partners that you think someone is a PR that needs to be lynched?

Not quite. This early in the day it's an off-hand comment to the town. 10 IRL days from now, no one is going to hold against him that he mentioned someone was softing vig that early on.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:01 am

Post by acryon »

In post 252, Torque wrote:Joey is crayon normally a bit uh

I'm worried I'm playing with a bunch of trolls in which case town might as well quit now. Can't imagine a better environment for scum to thrive.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Joey_ »

@acrlic read the exchanges about his line, it goes
Random dude: wow pistachio so scummy!!!
Kitty: maybe its a vig soft?!!! (And hes not mafia)
Random dude: but it was a scumm line !!
Kitty: the vig soft is not a bad explnation for his line (and thus, please consider it)

Kitty never meant to shade pistachio!!
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 254, acryon wrote:

I'm worried I'm playing with a bunch of trolls in which case town might as well quit now. Can't imagine a better environment for scum to thrive.
Funny part is you are the troll arguing on a behavior scum wouldnt do, that I do as eother alognement and you are campaigning to lynch a slot voting for mefia ;) whos anti town now?!
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 253, acryon wrote:I am not going to be in favor of lynching someone unless I think they are scum. But I'm also not going to be
too
upset if they flip town because it's better than people who are being pro-town.
Torque wrote:

Not quite. This early in the day it's an off-hand comment to the town. 10 IRL days from now, no one is going to hold against him that he mentioned someone was softing vig that early on.
Have you seen pirate of ghe caribeans? Its ppl who are pro town you should be suspicious about because you mever know when they will turn wolfy!
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Torque »

honestly the way Joey pointed it out was so clear to everybody in game that he doesnt think pistachio should be lynched
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:07 am

Post by acryon »

In post 256, Joey_ wrote:
In post 254, acryon wrote:

Funny part is you are the troll arguing on a behavior scum wouldnt do, that I do as eother alognement and you are campaigning to lynch a slot voting for mefia ;) whos anti town now?!
I think we have different definitions of trolling :wink: I'm presenting what I believe to be a realistic scenario. The rest of the town can decide whether they agree with me or not.
Joey_ wrote:Have you seen pirate of ghe caribeans? Its ppl who are pro town you should be suspicious about because you mever know when they will turn wolfy!
Well I'm certainly not going to start by targeting people that look town...
Torque wrote:honestly the way Joey pointed it out was so clear to everybody in game that he doesnt think pistachio should be lynched
I also don't believe that he was immediately trying to start up a wagon on him. I think it was possibly a signal to his other partners that he may be a good ultimate target for the day.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Torque »

some reads before i flake some more

town

joey
weeb chan
harumaki

wolfs

beef
maybe crayon but i can very well see these posts come from town

rest whatever
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Joey_ »

@torque whos harumaki?
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Torque »

maria
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 244, Torque wrote:
In post 238, Joey_ wrote:That being said, am i the only who seems meat as obvious scum or am i the only competent player here? (I am ate’ing you guys, help a kitty out)
ye i see it after checking his iso
Thinking about it yeah Beef's Joey vote was pretty bad
VOTE: beefster
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:47 am

Post by pisskop »

omg I was told to listen to the Chuck Tingle Podcast.

This is the best snow day ever. Its like a parody of itself.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:55 am

Post by Joey_ »

Lets go meat, say something im giving up on u
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:57 am

Post by pisskop »

I'd feel better about it if beef were to come talk or you to push more than your metagame data
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:57 am

Post by pisskop »

but w.e. Ive never turned down a wagon. And you guys are failing me on inferno.

VOTE: beef
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 263, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 244, Torque wrote:
In post 238, Joey_ wrote:That being said, am i the only who seems meat as obvious scum or am i the only competent player here? (I am ate’ing you guys, help a kitty out)
ye i see it after checking his iso
Thinking about it yeah Beef's Joey vote was pretty bad
VOTE: beefster
You were already voting on the meat guy, how come you forget who you are fosing dear?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:08 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 254, acryon wrote: I'm worried I'm playing with a bunch of trolls in which case town might as well quit now. Can't imagine a better environment for scum to thrive.
Gotcha.

My joke was not softing a PR, but a reaction test. This game was full of jokes and nonsense; now we have something real to start the witch hunting.

This post of yours is ridicously scummy: too LAMIST to come from town. Why would a townie say something like this?

VOTE: acryon
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 269, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 254, acryon wrote: I'm worried I'm playing with a bunch of trolls in which case town might as well quit now. Can't imagine a better environment for scum to thrive.
Gotcha.

My joke was not softing a PR, but a reaction test. This game was full of jokes and nonsense; now we have something real to start the witch hunting.

This post of yours is ridicously scummy: too LAMIST to come from town. Why would a townie say something like this?

Can you vote meat pliz ? crayola is a bit silly but i think hes town
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:19 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 270, Joey_ wrote:
Gotcha.

Can you vote meat pliz ? crayola is a bit silly but i think hes town
Sorry, is the read on Meat a meta read? Because I don't see enought content coming from him to have a good read on him. His wagon is weird
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:21 am

Post by Joey_ »

No, absolutely not at all and the lack of content is actually telling pinnocchio, his wagon is not wierd because it's on mefia and mefia don't like mefia being wagoned
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:25 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 272, Joey_ wrote:No, absolutely not at all and the lack of content is actually telling pinnocchio, his wagon is not wierd because it's on mefia and mefia don't like mefia being wagoned
Then if I vote him now it would look like I'm bussing because of this, as I already said that I don't see the scumread everyone is seeing :nerd:
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:29 am

Post by acryon »

Gotcha.

Why would a townie say something like this? To hopefully get people to start playing for real? Ironically, in the line literally right before you asked this seems to imply you would be on my side in this: "This game was full of jokes and nonsense; now we have something real to start the witch hunting."
In post 267, pisskop wrote:but w.e. Ive never turned down a wagon. And you guys are failing me on inferno.

VOTE: beef
What is your problem with InfernoBraf?
In post 270, Joey_ wrote:Can you vote meat pliz ? crayola is a bit silly but i think hes town
Silly is usually a nice way of saying stupid, but I'm glad you at least see where it's coming from.
In post 273, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 272, Joey_ wrote:No, absolutely not at all and the lack of content is actually telling pinnocchio, his wagon is not wierd because it's on mefia and mefia don't like mefia being wagoned
Then if I vote him now it would look like I'm bussing because of this, as I already said that I don't see the scumread everyone is seeing :nerd:
Why do you even make that first point? I would hope you wouldn't avoid a wagon because you don't want people to think you are bussing...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”