Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:04 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 944, Almost50 wrote:The game has come to a stagnation.. again
Qft.

I haven't got a lot of room to talk but things have ground to a halt it seems.

6 days is still time to lynch elsewhere if a promising wagon develops but that would involve people participating.

I'll try to get refreshed on the game over the next few days and do a few isos...give expanded reads. Etc etc.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Pearl, I still think we should look for scum first. We already have a scum flip to work with in JDK. SK hunting is also really hard but in my experience, it’s usually someone who is or appears to be overtly worried about being the night kill.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Taly »

After seeing
Luv's
responses and in-depth thoughts on reads and such, I'm feeling more confident on my townread over that slot. I townread
doomfeathers
near my absence in D1, and I didn't initially understand
Mathdino's
direction of posts, but seeing how
Luv
has approached this game with well-formulated thoughts and nothing that seems fabricated, I'm feeling good here.

But I am curious
Luv
, you have a few scumreads, but what's keeping you from starting or joining a current wagon?

~~~~

I seriously doubt noobscum would fake or go in depth with an analysis and opinion such as this.

I agree also, I don't see the point of holding off on the SK. I don't think there's enough information to suggest an independent scum player, but this game is ending D5 if we don't find a way to keep the killcount from being 2 per night.

Which is another reason why I'm not lynching our current doc-that-has-claimed...

My townread on
Shadpearl
is still partially gut, but any type of gutreads are progressively less plausible after D2....

1)
Review the posts I linked above to
Almost50
about
profii
2)
Please elaborate on your
Jimmy
read and the current wagon on him.
In post 944, Almost50 wrote:The game has come to a stagnation.. again. I have not much more to add tbh, so I'll just drop my vote on Jimmy putting him @L-2 and leave it to you all to decide when the day should end.

VOTE: Jimmy
:/ I get that this game is slowing down, but you could evaluate my posts on
profii
((, , , ))
do you think
Jimmy's
a better lynch regardless?
In post 945, Aneninen wrote:A quick thought.
I found it weird that Havingfits had asked about my V/LA.
He'd hardly done anything. Why was it that important? I'm not an important player here anyway.
...Because it's good to know when people could post? Would you rather us not know when you're available and have critical game discussion without you?

Also, I haven't seen much from you this dayphase, either.
In post 946, Kopherald wrote:I'm still happy with my vote on Fitz.

I'd love to provide you with a stronger case, I will ISO him again, but from what I remember seeing, there isn't much.

- Kop
I'm still happy with my vote on
profii

So how about you ISO
Fitz
, and then ISO me and
profii
while you're at it.
In post 950, havingfitz wrote:
In post 944, Almost50 wrote:The game has come to a stagnation.. again
Qft.

I haven't got a lot of room to talk but things have ground to a halt it seems.

6 days is still time to lynch elsewhere if a promising wagon develops but that would involve people participating.

I'll try to get refreshed on the game over the next few days and do a few isos...give expanded reads. Etc etc.
This is why I'm not in a particular hurry to end the day. A flip would greatly help me with my reads, and while I soon, will join the
Jimmy
wagon if I'm seriously
THAT
invisible to
most/all
of you,
Creature
, you, and
Anenien
have not really placed their thoughts in here at all.

Though, conversely, each day that passes with
profii
and
Jimmy
not in the thread and not responding well to their pushes, makes me scumread them more.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I was actually going to wait until tonight to vote to see if Jimmy will show-up :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: profii
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:05 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 954, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: profii
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

If we can’t get enough votes for profii, I’ll vote for Jimmy. Helps us prevent stagnation and saves the mod time incase he ends up needing a replacement.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Ausuka »

Meh. I'll vote profii if it comes to it but I feel like Jimmy is intentionally trying to be useless here. Profii could be town with a playstyle that's hard to understand, but I see jimmy as a lot less likely to be that way.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Aneninen »

LilUzi.
In the other game you found me obv-scum. Here you can't read me. Explain?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Aneninen »

Taly, Profii, HavingFitz, JimmyUrquanwhatzit may be scum.

Where's Creature?
The LilUzi slot is confusing with all those replacements.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:25 am

Post by davesaz »

Official Vote Count 2.4

JimmyUrineMoneyShot (5) - havingfitz, Texcat, Aneninen, Ausuka, Almost50
profii (2) - Taly, Lil Uzi Vert
Taly (1) - Creature
Shadpearl (1) - Sando
havingfitz (1) - Kopherald
Texcat (1) - profii

Not Voting (2) - Shadpearl, JimmyUrineMoneyShot

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Prodding Creature and JimmyUrineMoneyShot

(expired on 2018-04-02 19:30:00)
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:28 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 959, Aneninen wrote:HavingFitz, may be scum.
But he isn't.

Why would you think so?

Shadpearl
Shadpearl
Townie
Shadpearl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Shadpearl »

In post 958, Aneninen wrote:LilUzi.
Were you actually scum that game?
In post 961, havingfitz wrote:
But he isn't.

Why would you think so?
I think it's the lack of posting? Or maybe the lack of reads, just judging by what people have been saying.

No one has any commentary on Creature possibly being the SK? x) I thought that was such a great theory, lol.

@
LUV
I'm mostly just bringing it up so people don't forget to look. As I said, almost all the previous theories have been "well this person talked to this person and secret team and-" etc. (At least that's how my brain read them). If no one looks, then we'll never find them.
Also! Something I forgot to retype last night - LUV, why didn't you read your predecessor's posts? Assuming you're Town, couldn't their reads be helpful to you? Mathdino seemed like a really good player and Doom certainly didn't seem like a slouch either. Why skip over what could be valuable insights? (I'm sure you have a great reason, so I'm curious)

Hey,
Kopherald
. Looking back at the posts, Kop thinks Havingfitz is scummy for his vote on Jimmy, right? Admittedly, his post is pretty short but, Brass voted for Jimmy for the same reason back in Post #777. Brass went on to change his again, then Kop swapped the vote a third time. This doesn't really mean anything to me except- Each of those votes were ones that (at the time) don't really do anything. You didn't fight to start a wagon, you didn't give entirely solid reasoning either. They are throw-away votes. This feels like flying under the radar and seems scummy to me. But it could just be that your heads are out of sync. Did you guys want to push any of your votes a little bit more? :o Did you come up with any sort of better reasoning for Jimmy, Ausuka, or Havingfitz?

Side Note: Looking back, Kopherald didn't really drop votes nearly as quickly on Day1. First me, then the GoldenParadox wagon and camped there, so this really could just be a lack of head-post coordination.
Kopherald
Kopherald
Goon
Kopherald
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Kopherald »

We have been having some more quiet discussions in the background. Kop is better at giving his full reads, and is leading the way on the fitz push, but has not been around as much.

My personal inactivity is due to having had basically no internet and not wanting to step on Kop's toes with his fitz reasoning.

We are definitely united on the fitz read, and Kop talked me out of the Ausuka read because I was being impulsive. Kop is going to expand more on the fitz stuff being better at actually getting out thoughts rather than my shorthand, but both of us agree it's more than just inactivity and the Jimmy vote.

-Brass
Hydra of Kop and Brassherald
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:18 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 962, Shadpearl wrote:
In post 961, havingfitz wrote:
But he isn't.

Why would you think so?
I think it's the lack of posting? Or maybe the lack of reads, just judging by what people have been saying.

No one has any commentary on Creature possibly being the SK? x) I thought that was such a great theory, lol.
Hi Shad. Good to see you posting.

The question was for Aneninen...not for you.

Despite being v/LA a good portion of this game I have posted more than a few players...yourself included. texcat. Jimmy. And I've given a few reads out. I've stated at least one town read and indicated a least two players I suspect. So I've given reads on a quarter of the remaining players without really even trying.

A few bonus reads for you...pre-refresh + ISOs....I lean not mafia on Luv and A50. And Creature. As for Creature being an SK....I do not SK hunt until I have to.

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:52 am

Post by profii »

Taly - sorry been IRL busy

Time for us to interact, ask me any questions and I promise to answer (10pm here and Mrs Profii is about to come in plus she has an early start tomorrow so answers might be later)

But let's go!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 958, Aneninen wrote:LilUzi.
Mainly because in that game my read on you was based on your pushes on me. I was in a very bad place IRL at the time so I didn’t care how I played and I always attract opprtuntisic scum when I give zero fucks. Things are different here since I’m actually taking the game seriously and not just acting like lynch bait.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Eh I just don’t bother to ever read my predecessor(s) when replacing in Pearl. I just try to catch up as quick as possible.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:23 am

Post by Sando »

In post 952, Taly wrote:I seriously doubt noobscum would fake or go in depth with an analysis and opinion such as this. 941
The reason scum rarely wallpost like that is because it's hard to maintain consistency and look like you're truly scumhunt over long blocks of text. Shadpearl is not consistent in terms of their actions, and doesn't actually effectively scumhunt, actually suggests SK hunting. So yes, it's unlikely for scum to wallpost, because they'll probably mess up...and Shad messed up.

I'll do a read of Profii today, tbh I haven't got much of an opinion on him, but his interactions around the Jimmy wagon are pretty dodge though today.

Clearly I'm not accomplishing anything on Shad, we're all buying the noobtown. I would vote Jimmy but he needs to respond to L-2 first. I'm not sold on Profii completely yet, I'll read more in the next few hours.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Sando »

Ok reading up on Profii, my scum!issues there:

a) Doesn't do much scumhunting, town-hunts more than scum hunts. This is fine, except from my understanding townhunting vs scumhunting, is you need to make some fairly strong town-reads as you're trying to reduce your pool and mostly rely on statistics beyond that. Also townhunting as scum is dangerous since if you're clearing townies then you're helping town hunt, and you're walking a line between town-confirming scum etc, you're basically giving a lot of info to townies. Profii looks to be getting around this with very weak townhunting, which is both useless from a scumhunting pov and doesn't help town by confirming townies.

b) Quite anti-wagon, is currently "scumhunting" within the Jimmy wagon, and has previously pointed to "being on bigger wagons" as a reason to vote Tex.

Overall, not accomplishing much and not helping town. I'd put money on a Profii scumflip meaning a Fitz scumflip too, but that's associative and I'm not sure on an independent Fitz scumread.

VOTE: Profii

I think Jimmy is scummier, but he's L-2 and away, I'll await his return, and I'm happy with who is on the Profii wagon. I see nothing either way on Jimmy and Profii, the interaction makes sense as either town or scum.

I'm away for ~24 hours (That's half of 48 hours btw Taly, which is how many hours are in 2 days. Ok I'll stop).
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:56 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 969, Sando wrote:I'd put money on a Profii scumflip meaning a Fitz scumflip too
Where are you dreaming this up from?

texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:45 am

Post by texcat »

In post 963, Kopherald wrote:We have been having some more quiet discussions in the background. Kop is better at giving his full reads, and is leading the way on the fitz push, but has not been around as much.

My personal inactivity is due to having had basically no internet and not wanting to step on Kop's toes with his fitz reasoning.

We are definitely united on the fitz read, and Kop talked me out of the Ausuka read because I was being impulsive. Kop is going to expand more on the fitz stuff being better at actually getting out thoughts rather than my shorthand, but both of us agree it's more than just inactivity and the Jimmy vote.

-Brass
I'm not seeing the Fitz case based on inactivity. So if there's something else, I'd like to know what.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:53 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 971, texcat wrote:I'm not seeing the Fitz case based on inactivity. So if there's something else, I'd like to know what.
Me too.

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:02 am

Post by Taly »

In post 953, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I was actually going to wait until tonight to vote to see if Jimmy will show-up :lol:
What made you change your mind?
In post 957, Ausuka wrote:Meh. I'll vote profii if it comes to it but I feel like Jimmy is intentionally trying to be useless here. Profii could be town with a playstyle that's hard to understand, but I see jimmy as a lot less likely to be that way.
Can you elaborate on what makes you view
profii
to be that way?
In post 965, profii wrote:Taly - sorry been IRL busy

Time for us to interact, ask me any questions and I promise to answer (10pm here and Mrs Profii is about to come in plus she has an early start tomorrow so answers might be later)

But let's go!
Cool, so here are some questions I'd like to ask you: :D

1)
Can you elaborate on your push/vote toward
Texcat
?
2)
What are your reads on
Ausuka
myself
Jimmy
Fitz
Shadpearl
, and
Kopherald
?
3)
What do you think about mine,
Luv
, and
Sando's
vote on you?
4)
How do you feel about
Almost50's
doc-claim?
In post 968, Sando wrote:
In post 952, Taly wrote:I seriously doubt noobscum would fake or go in depth with an analysis and opinion such as this. 941
The reason scum rarely wallpost like that is because it's hard to maintain consistency and look like you're truly scumhunt over long blocks of text. Shadpearl is not consistent in terms of their actions, and doesn't actually effectively scumhunt, actually suggests SK hunting. So yes, it's unlikely for scum to wallpost, because they'll probably mess up...and Shad messed up.

I'll do a read of Profii today, tbh I haven't got much of an opinion on him, but his interactions around the Jimmy wagon are pretty dodge though today.

Clearly I'm not accomplishing anything on Shad, we're all buying the noobtown. I would vote Jimmy but he needs to respond to L-2 first. I'm not sold on Profii completely yet, I'll read more in the next few hours.
Can you point out the post where
Shadpearl
'messed up'? ISOing you, I believe I know what posts you're referring to, but I want clarification.
In post 963, Kopherald wrote:We have been having some more quiet discussions in the background. Kop is better at giving his full reads, and is leading the way on the fitz push, but has not been around as much.

-Brass
I still don't get the activity-based Fitz scumread, could you look through him and give a more detailed case?

Also, what about his case precedes
profii
or
Jimmy's
in terms of likely-scum?
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:10 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Realized it was silly to hold my vote.

Return to “Completed Open Games”